Speaker 1: To one oh one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: There was like a dash of hope I think in people's hearts and souls about TikTok. And a lot of people are kind of putting jokes on their you know videos up about like oh this shoe, little heartbreak moments, and then the people in the comments are so mean, like you are the reason of our country's gone to hell.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm just trying to have fun.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people that is completely where they are getting their money now, so what is a scary time for them?
Speaker 3: And also TikTok was there when we had nothing twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, TikTok was a life changer, just sitting in the house board, in the house board and the house board and you were just chilling.
Speaker 1: Obviously top of the list first responders, healthcare people, teachers, all that, but like right below those very important people, TikTok.
Speaker 2: That's a quote from Colt, not me. That's it. Uh So we obviously colt'spin in lab as.
Speaker 1: He's like a doctor, dre you know, he's a he's a people, a world renowned producer, producing up a tribute to our beloved TikTok.
Speaker 2: These are some of the most used sounds audio pieces TikTok had offer to Honest in an in memoriam vibe. I had to cut it down. I mean, this thing could have been like seven hours long. There's been so much legendary stuff.
Speaker 1: Join us as we gather around for a TikTok in memoriam.
Speaker 2: In five minutes, it's one on one point three Katie w b with Balon and Colts. Is happening. It is, It's It's definitely happening. TikTok.
Speaker 1: She done on Sunday. That doesn't mean now, that does not mean it could never come back. But basically the appeal that came in the Supreme Court was like, no, we're gonna go ahead and move forward with the decision to ban TikTok because people Biden was kind of like, you know.
Speaker 2: Life, I got a couple of days left. That's all the Trump administration now, and so I was like, Okay, maybe maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: They're gonna like they know, the Supreme Court is like, no, no, no, we're going to continue with that.
Speaker 2: You guys have too much fun. There's so much like honesty on TikTok we're going to keep you stifled.
Speaker 1: I did see the like CEO of TikTok post a video like how.
Speaker 2: This is unethical.
Speaker 1: It's like against the constitutional rights of one hundred and seventy million Americans that are trying to use it.
Speaker 2: I also saw the.
Speaker 1: Like that the actual app that people in China use is like the number one downloaded Apple.
Speaker 2: It's red Dance or something like that, Red Band.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but every you can't not that you read any of the terms and conditions before in English, but you can't.
Speaker 2: They don't have them like in English, so that you're saying, dude, you take it away from us, fine, we'll down download and even sketchy r ass, it's just so sketchy.
Speaker 1: But there are a lot of people that are actually very sad, the people who are making money.
Speaker 2: I get that I was gonna do like a arch, but I was like, I don't know, that's cold. March. Yeah, I was going to march to DC from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine no one would care and you'd get like, what am I doing this for?
Speaker 2: Turned around, this is so worth the family. Also, of all the things to march for, come on, my guy, my god, this reciting audio from TikTok the entire time, which, by the way, speaking of Colt's been in the lab on the ones and.
Speaker 1: Twos and he put this together for all of you TikTok lovers out there. This is our tribute, our in memorial to TikTok. And then we do have your keyword, don't worry for the ultimate ticket right after Scott.
Speaker 2: Or a Donald Trunk chocolate cookie. I actually do cuss a little, do you? Also?
Speaker 4: What's your favorite curse word?
Speaker 5: English or finey?
Speaker 2: Carol Basket Kilder has been I'm looking for a man in finance. Trust fun sky.
Speaker 6: Sky money, don't.
Speaker 2: Jingle and follows. It's just a second red and cannot.
Speaker 7: Be that there.
Speaker 2: Can I get up? Oh yeah, excuse me? Your excuse? Snile is a river in Egypt. Nobody's gonna know, They're gonna know. And with that, the TikTok era comes to an end.
Speaker 8: Good night you Yes my podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I mean, honestly, that's my thing about one of my exes.
Speaker 9: Oh, I had forgotten about Carol Basket, forgotten the life I've been whacking, so.
Speaker 2: Many cool things just taken from us. Sucks. There's reels right, We'll be fine, tell me, will be fine. We'll be fine, fine, We'll be fine.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, here is your keyword, your chance to win the Ultimate Ticket. You're never more than thirty minutes away from this, by the way, to see all the huge shows coming to the Twin Cities like Charlie XCX, Tate McCrae, Kinder, Calmar and Sizza, Post Malone, Teddy Swimson more. Okay, the keyword you record yourself in the iHeartRadio app saying banned, like let's get the band together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can add a little hype behind it if you want. All right, here's my latest entry to the Ultimate Ticket. We're gonna do a.
Speaker 8: Little bay.
Speaker 1: And just you could do pizzazz like that. Are you gonna say band whatever? You're entered to win at that point? And then we have another Keyw're in like thirty minutes balin.
Speaker 4: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt WB.
Speaker 1: We don't get a ton of mountain lion action around these parts, thank goodness. I feel like occasionally you hear a story of like coyotes, things like that looks like a Bobcat. Yeah, but imagine your kid is playing on a playground and someone sees a freaking.
Speaker 3: Mountain lion now immediately around the playground, squaring up, Yeah, throwing myself in between me and the kid.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've seen the way you react. Now, I've thought about this in real life. Of course, if I'm in the park with the kids and Jens there, she's grabbing the kids, running the car. I'm taking my belts off for now.
Speaker 1: Your parents are gonna find out in our trip and fall. It's a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: I'm getting in a stance. What's your stance? Yeah, obviously any take the shirt off to unnecessary Well, dude, just to scare it. Oh, you're just gonna turn that cat on. What are you doing that for me?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Path all So imagine though, like, oh my god, so this this actually happened in elementary school and they're like, oh my god. They get all the kids inside, they do an immediate lockdown to protect the students and staff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now someone has.
Speaker 1: To go and look for this right because it's been where It's like, okay, we got to go find this mountain lion.
Speaker 2: So they send.
Speaker 1: Police out people are going through. They're they're like basically looking through every crevice around this play around like we could we could have lost a kid. What if like someone hadn't seen this first, Like a kid was taken by this mountain. If it's getting that close to humans, it's probably super.
Speaker 2: Hungry and never be stressed now because it's like it could still be here, so like we gotta watch our backs. Then they found it where.
Speaker 1: It's not about where, it's what they discovered about this mountain. It wasn't an ordinary mountain lion.
Speaker 2: It gets worse. No, it was a fat domestic cat. It's just a regular fouls cat that was fat. It was a counting about it wasn't a mountains at all. It's just like it's like the equivalent of when you're at the beach and somebody makes a beached whale joke about you. Was like, wow, now the mountains of the mountain lion. You guys are jerks. You cant us walk around they without being profiled. Is there a picture of the cat? Yes, I let me see it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't have it in front of me right now. And he's kind of like a cute little orange kitty he has a little chunk chunk. But obviously people can't get enough of this story now when parents shared that their kids found the incident hilarious, while another commentary was like, you know what this happened to me once they thought there were wolves and it turned out to be a golden retriever.
Speaker 2: I just feel so bad for this cat man. I mean, how big is this cat for to be looking like a car cougar.
Speaker 1: It's not a cougar. It's a mountain lion. I don't know the difference, So don't even ask me. Maybe that's something we should google. At some point, I saved it. Hold on, this is great radio.
Speaker 2: That's not just a fat cat. Oh my god, going on, guy's like forty five pounds. That guy's like bigger than my overweight dog. That's crazy. I've seen your dog.
Speaker 1: That thing is like a meatball on little pegsticks. That's your unbelievable story of the day. Now your keyword, your chance to win one thousand dollars one to one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold. Remember the woman who gave eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars to a scammer thinking she was dating Brad Pitt, how could I forget? And you asked, I wonder if the celebrities see these stories. Brad Pitt actually did see the story and he released a statement on it. We're going to cover that more in the pop Culture Minute right after this on Katie w B.
Speaker 4: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 2: Cult on one on one point three kd WB, and.
Speaker 1: It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. This happened like yesterday afternoon, kind of near the end of our show. Blake Blake Lively is not backing down from Justin Baldoni's massive legal challenge. She says his four hundred million dollar lawsuit is straight out of an abuser's playbook.
Speaker 2: She said, this is an age old story.
Speaker 1: A woman speaks up with concrete evidence of sexual harassment and retaliation and the abuser attempts to turn the tables on the victim. This is what experts call darvo, deny attack, reverse victim offender.
Speaker 2: So I don't know where this is going.
Speaker 1: To go, but it seems like I just a lot a lot of money on both sides from legal fees.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, they or or Baldoni, Ryan Reynolds celebrity boxing match winner takes all. Yeah, whoever wins gets the four hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Baldoni, Remember he has back problems. He couldn't lift Blake Lively, so.
Speaker 3: That's fair for him and something you gotta know go into what you know Kid Cutty.
Speaker 1: I don't know what ton of stories on him, but he had a home intruder who I lived too comfortable in Kid Cutty's house. This is like one of those stories I would read like a dumb criminal thing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Basically, he breaks into the guy's place, helped himself to the food in the kitchen, use the bathroom, freshened up in a shower, shower. Yeah, like literally a shirtless got he just walking around shirtless, hanging out in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: They see on Kid Cutty's security system.
Speaker 1: They caught the guy red handed, but obviously he'd already eaten the food, taken.
Speaker 2: The used the bathroom, and taken a shower.
Speaker 1: But since he was caught, he was taken into custody and booked for felony, burglary, and theft of utilities.
Speaker 2: So he was just it really was like a guy just like trying to get a meal, in a shower. He didn't steal anything. He might he maybe was planning to steal, but he hadn't stolen anything yet. I'm dude, if you go on there planning to steal though, that's like you got to go in right away and get it to get out.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was just chilenge. Just yeah, it's just a guy looking for a meal in a shower. Everybody wonders what it would be like being a millionaire. Maybe that's what he was doing. Like, sure, let's see how this feels.
Speaker 1: Maybe the real Brad Pitt did respond to the story of the fifty three year old frenchwoman hoodwinked out of eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: He released a statement actually.
Speaker 1: Said it's awful that scammers take advantage of the strong bond between fans and celebrities. This is an important reminder not to respond to unsolicited online messages, especially from actors who are not present on social networks.
Speaker 2: Did you see how that even started?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: So the woman got a message from Brad's mom, That's like how it started out. She was like, hey, just so you know, my son's big fan of you. And then he really thinks she's cute whatever. Oh no, and then she actually left her rich husband for Brad after she funneled like eight hundred thousand dollars out of his gapy. No, I did see that she like left her house, and I said, to see that part of it. How good would it feel though, as that husband? Would you feel? Obviously it's like you'd be a map on the money dollars taken out, just like yeah, finally she realizes this isn't Brad.
Speaker 1: Pitt, right, yes, but also I'd be like this woman left me. She left me, I didn't leave her. New new movies coming out this weekend. If you want to check them out, just remember like on Sunday, this is the one where theaters across the country are honoring National Popcorn Day.
Speaker 2: But they have like some of them certain certain change.
Speaker 1: You can bring any bucket you want in and it's five dollars for any size bucket.
Speaker 2: We thought about getting like a fifty gallon drump bucket. We did it much. It's just too much work.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it to the people that work there, honestly. But they remade the horror classic Wolfman that's out and also the new Kiki Palmer Sizza R rated movie it's called One of Them Days is out and I'm looking forward to it because I am a woman who is too old to be into shows like this, but I can't stop. The new season of XO Kitty is officially on Netflix that I'll be watching. It's a spin off of To All the Boys.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: It's her younger sister. She goes to it like I can't remember. She goes to a different country. I watched season one. Okay, yeah, this is crazy. I can't wait to watch. But the guy, the guy, the hot guy from To All the Boys. I loved, Noah Sentino what his name is? He's coming back for this.
Speaker 2: Sweet can't wait. So anyway, I got a big weekend at it. It's a culture minute. You're bad friends for me. I was trying to get excited about it. I know I didn't do a good job. That's all me. We're gonna come back with anyone listening who?
Speaker 1: In five minutes on Katie w B and Ultimate Ticket just okay that we met.
Speaker 2: We were both on a rush, which said friend of me one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. Anyone listening who?
Speaker 1: It's a Friday, and something BIG's happening this weekend. So a couple of these are going to be based around that. Anyone listening who actually cares about TikTok going away? Why, I'm not knocking you. I'm like curious, like why do you care? Is there a good reason? Is it just because of the mindless.
Speaker 2: Scrolling monetary values?
Speaker 9: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Is there anyone listening who is happy TikTok is going away? I'm conflicted when it's here, it's more work that.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with our job. It is more work because I like scrolling it. But now it's like, oh we got a post on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, whatever, YouTube, and yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So part of me is like a little nice to have one done. Also so nice just to sit there and just scroll.
Speaker 1: Or anyone listening totally opposite who is single and looking for love?
Speaker 2: Now we're not trying to set you up necessarily, Okay, do they have to be single? Yes? Yeah, well I I guess I won't be able to know for a fact. Lie to me, what about anybody who's looking for love? Like, maybe you're in a relationship that has no love and you're looking to get out of that's far.
Speaker 1: Love that every time you open something like that up it leads to like a sad call and like on a Friday, I need something I can't I can't six ' five one nine eight nine Katie w B. If you actually care about TikTok going away, if you're happy TikTok is going away two different ones, or if you're single and looking for love, we'd love to talk.
Speaker 2: To you on kd WB.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Ballon and Colt and anyone listening who obviously Sunday is a big day.
Speaker 2: TikTok Bye bye going away. Now you'll you're still gonna have the app, it's just they.
Speaker 1: Say that there won't be updates, et cetera, et cetera, so eventually, unless something happens and changes, which so far that is not the case, we won't be able to use it. But if you're listening and you actually care about TikTok going away, we'd love to talk to you. But maybe you're the opposite and you're like, bye, don't care, happy it's going away, you can call. Or if you're single looking for love, those are three categories today which one do you fall into going away?
Speaker 7: I'm not happy?
Speaker 2: Oh why not? What's going on?
Speaker 10: What else am I supposed to do when.
Speaker 5: It goes away? Other than watching the videos?
Speaker 2: That's true, you could, someone would tell you you could just watch reels. It's not the same, though. I will say. The algorithm on TikTok is just mm so tuned in, so tuned in. It knows exactly what I want to see one hundred percent of the time. Yeah, so true, all right, Well not one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent of the time. Sometimes they'll dabbled just to see if I'm a freak, and then I'll be like, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't want that. No, no, no, but you do. You're just ashamed of yourself. No, I quickly scroll through it because you're ashamed.
Speaker 7: Oh you got me.
Speaker 2: It secretly knows you want it. Thank you? Anybody hello, Katie doble to be Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 11: I said, TikTok is leaving the aren't going to be gone for good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well they might come back. You never know you I never did, Hi, ktw B which category you fall into?
Speaker 12: I'm calling because I am upset that TikTok is getting away?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 2: What what makes you say?
Speaker 12: I regularly was going to college for a PR degree, so I'm very familiar.
Speaker 11: On social media how it's good for the world in some cases, while TikTok and it's.
Speaker 12: Been proven, makes about a million dollars at least a year for people in the United States because they sell so many things, and the people who are popular like j Charles, popular singers, whatnot, they also make a lot of money off that, and nonprofits make money.
Speaker 2: I saw the people on TikTok shop. There was some dude talking about, Dude, that's it's honorable watching these TikTok uh shop earners shop. To me is honestly this generation's multi level marketing. But yeah, the guy was like, dude, these TikTokers like the Titanic is going down, They're still just like in the water.
Speaker 1: I will say I did see someone earlier say for small creators, it's been a game changer or like small artists and now because like Instagram doesn't do the algorithm like TikTok does. Katie w B, which category do you fall into.
Speaker 10: The TikTok Are you sadkok take anything but TikTok okay on?
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 2: Great question? What would you sacrifice over TikTok ellen.
Speaker 10: I before turning to Google.
Speaker 2: I TikTok it.
Speaker 10: You can absolutely find anything on TikTok anything.
Speaker 2: If they had like a fee, like a subscription fee. How much would you spend for TikTok yearly?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Man, man see that?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, would you do like one hundred bucks a month? Hundred bucks of months, hundred.
Speaker 5: Bucks a month?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: What's the last what's the last thing you looked up on TikTok I'm just curious, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 10: What did I just look up on TikTok? I don't know, I look up on what happens?
Speaker 2: You don't even know you look at the app. I couldn't even tell you the last ten minutes I.
Speaker 10: Saw just is in and out, hair ideas, face routines, cleaning, organizing, self care. Oh my gosh, I've learned so.
Speaker 2: Much, But do you actually apply it? Because I don't. I watch those and I'm like, I don't do anything with it.
Speaker 10: Literally, Like I've learned so much, like feminine care, like a lot of women, and a lot of women are on there like that talk about feminine things that you know you.
Speaker 11: Might have not have talked with your mom about and like, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I've learned so many hits pretty women and any girls stuff on there.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KDWB with Salin and Cult. You're never more than thirty minutes from winning the Ultimate Ticket from Kadewt, which means we have another keyword for you in about nine minutes.
Speaker 2: I have a problem.
Speaker 1: I discovered I was interacting with coworkers at like our holiday party.
Speaker 2: Last weekend, and I went home because Jake didn't go, and I was like, I.
Speaker 1: I have an issue, and I think that a lot of coworkers in their spouse is noticed it about me, and now it's getting in my head.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Okay, wait, I was at this party, so I can confirm or deny, and I don't know what. Okay, well you're gonna say about yourself? Yeah, I can let you know. Okay, is it that you're crazy? Well, that's confirmed. Okay. I was going to say, easy, can squash it right now, man that I'll tell you what it is in five minutes.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Salon and Cult, Like three minutes away from your keyword to enter to win the Ultimate Ticket. I think I don't know how to like end conversations anymore, or how to be invested. And I don't know if it's like the social media world of your brain where you only have an attention span of like thirty seconds max on a video and then you scroll.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's like crossed over. So let me set this scene.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to one of our coworkers' wives, never metter before, super nice, we have kids around the same age.
Speaker 2: We're talking going back, where's your kid go to school?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Or they started preschool?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, And I go, okay, well, I'm gonna I'm have a good night. And I literally just stopped talking because I couldn't think of another question to ask, didn't give it any pause. It probably felt like a very abrupt ending to a conversation, and I walked away.
Speaker 2: I go sit at the table.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to two people in our sales department, and I think someone else and I talk for a minute, and then I realized I don't really have much else I want to say or want to ask. So it's almost like if I'm not getting a dopamine hit of excitement of something I actually care to talk about.
Speaker 6: I will.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, I'm gonna go see if my burger is ready, just like right in the middle of their conversation, and they're like okay, and I just left the conversation. I did this multiple times, and I'm telling Jake, and Jake goes, yeah, you do that. He's like, it's not a bad thing necessarily, but he said that he like his company Christmas party. I would just talk to people, and he said I could he could see my eyes glazing, and then I'd be like, all right, I'm gonna go see. He's like, you would make up anything. I'm gonna go see if there are cookies out, or I'm gonna go see if there's And I was like, oh my god. I don't know how to like, you know, like you tell your kids all the time, like, yeah, it's fine to be bored.
Speaker 2: You need to learn to be bored. You can't have stimulation all the time.
Speaker 1: I cannot just sit and have like a calm, relaxing conversation if I'm not actually invested in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. That's why I have to come up with these crazy scenarios. When the mic is off when I'm talking to you, it's not true as I hit you with the crazy stuff, like dude, do you ear what happen with my leg? You're like, well, I have to like lead you on, almost like a tease, like.
Speaker 1: Get you're serious, I'm actually concerned about this.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, do I totally forgot to tell you why I haven't my tooth fell out? And you're like wait what and you stop, You look at me, You show me some attention for like the first time in three years. And then I'm like, dang, I got her on the hook and I got to come up with some crazy lie. Now this is why you all the shop. Wait, here's gas lighting me as always? Is there something wrong with me?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 2: Do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Truly because of like the social media world where our standard getting shorter.
Speaker 2: Social media, you don't even end conversations on social media. Video just ends, so'tell it doesn't kind of.
Speaker 1: What I do. But you know a lot of people say they don't know how to get out of a conversation. No one could ever say that of me. When the conversation I'm just like, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Think you should buy I think you should just be honest, like just I don't want to be here and then you leave the cobo. I never would do that. I do want to never don't want to talk anymore. No, that's rude. Or stop drop and roll that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: I'm getting too old and brittle for that. I can't be rolling anywhere one bit. We should do one of these days and we have a mass meeting, like when it's more just like everybody's in the conference room or whatever. I think be hilarious. As soon as the meeting ends, if we sprint out by, everyone would think we had to go to the bathroom. Nobody knows you start sprinting away from the meeting.
Speaker 1: Let's keep workshopping that right, All right, all right, here's your keyword.
Speaker 2: Okay, does anyone have any idea why I am like I am? Is anyone else like me? Are you not like that at all?
Speaker 11: Cold?
Speaker 2: Well, you're probably just a lot more interested in your life than other people's lives. So that's a problem. That's a problem. I mean, not people are closed too. I'm sure you're interested in their lives, but like, you know, just random people. Yeah, but that seems so rude. I don't know. I don't want to be like that. You only be so invested in so many people. Oh but then, but you're implying, but I'm just so invested in myself. Oh it's getting worse. I hate it. Who am I gotta look in the mirror. Start all right?
Speaker 1: Your keywords concert your chance to win tickets to all the best concerts in the Twin Cities. Imagine seeing Post Malone, Charlie XCX, Tate McCrae, and more. We have tickets for all these shows. We call it the Ultimate Ticket. You have to record your voice, say a keyword. We give you one like every thirty minutes. So this one is concert and.
Speaker 2: We have one thousand dollars ten one hundred dollars bills for you in like literally ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Balanos Today's Trending with Balan and Colt on one Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Nintendo, the video game company has finally revealed the switch to I don't care, but I know that a lot of people do, so I wanted to like give that to you. Thanks, You're welcome. Do you think you're your parents' favorite child?
Speaker 2: Cult? I know it's no. I don't bother them at all.
Speaker 1: Them Well, they see, parents really do have a favorite child. And here's how you can tell if you are the favorite child. They say both both mothers and fathers tend to favor daughters. I don't agree with that. There's like a whole thing to mothers favoring their sons, like they're really I thought it was the other way around.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: They also say parents favorite children who demonstrate responsibility and organization and their daily lives, like completing homework on time, keeping their rooms clean. Agreeable children are more likely to be favored earth order does matter, but not for favoritism. Parents tend to give older siblings more autonomy, like later curfews or more freedom to make decisions. That they are not more likely to favor the older siblings just because they were born first. Many aspects of parental favoritism are more subtle than you think. For example, in some cases, parents acknowledge treating one child more favorably, but those children themselves didn't report noticing any difference in treatment. Look, I'm gonna be honest, I'm my mom's favorite one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Well, the oldest I thought it was like they had the hardest. And then typically the older one comes in and it's like, oh, dude, what you can scream at mom? You don't get hit crazy. That's how it is basically. With my sister.
Speaker 1: She always like, you get away with everything. Your mom's favorite. She was never like that with me, And I'm always like, yeah, you were also not doing sketchy stuff and I wasn't Or was she doing sketchy stuff because my mom was too strict?
Speaker 2: You could look at it both ways. I don't know. But do I agree with my sister when she says I'm the favorite?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 2: I do agree with her? Well, where does your mom live here?
Speaker 1: To be fair, she lived by my sister in Indiana for a million years then moved here. And I'm gonna tell you right now, the moment my daughter is like at that age where like they don't think grandparents are cool anymore, my mom is gonna be like a She's gonna leave a dusty cloud to go to Florida where my sister is for sure and get away from the cold. That is your trending. Let us know, are you the favorite child?
Speaker 2: You can just randomly text in five three nine two one katiew b one here's one point three Katie double one on one point three KTWB with ballon and Colts.
Speaker 1: And the after school pop quiz. Look, you can use a fake name. I don't even care if you use a fake name. Maybe you're afraid, Like, I'm not the best at trivia, but I want to win some Crayola Experience passes over at All of America.
Speaker 2: I got you, I understand. We got a pair of those.
Speaker 1: You can call in now to play six five, one, nine, eight nine KD W B will ask you some trivia questions.
Speaker 2: You do compete against another person.
Speaker 1: Whoever gets the most questions correct, they win the Crayolic Experience passes.
Speaker 2: Have you been there?
Speaker 1: You get to like design your own crown so you can like, you know, where it says the color on the crown. You can put like your name, I'm a color. Do you say cran, cran one more time? Crayon, crayon, crayon, Crayola. All right, it's crayola. Why what me crayon?
Speaker 2: Well the cray is, yeah, the cray you're still saying cray Crayola, cray Crayola, crayon, crayon, crayon. You probably say cran, don't you saying like pray on? You say, do you say crayon? I say cryon? Yeah, that's wrong. I knew it was wrong. That's so Michigan of you. Crazier is crayon? Is that crayon? Is crayon? Crayon?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Everything's sounding weird now now actually things are sounding a little messed up.
Speaker 2: Hi, katw B? Who's this?
Speaker 10: Ta? Who?
Speaker 2: Tressa tressa? Okay, hold on, trusta. We gotta get your competitor. Hi, Katie w B? Who's this? And Marie? Okay? We got Ann, Marie and Trisa on the phone.
Speaker 1: We're gonna ask you so trivia, if you know the name, you chime you know the answer, Chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Ye? Who plays the lead role of the accident prone Clark Griswold in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Oh my gosh, Oh no, oh no, Chevvy Chase, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's rough.
Speaker 1: That's rough a lot of people out there, all right. Question number two, the sport that is called American pastime is.
Speaker 2: What Anne Marie? Baseball? That is correct?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What kind of animal is a komodo dragon?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: A Marie in Amphibia, No, not in Phibian. Yes, Tresa, reptile. What's like? What's it's classified? Ass, it's not.
Speaker 1: Let's clean the slate. Neither of you got to write. You guys can both guess again. Just chime in with your name if you know the answer.
Speaker 2: And Marie a reptile. Not a reptile.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I'm not saying it's not a reptile, but that's not the kind of animal it is.
Speaker 12: Got it?
Speaker 2: The answer is lizard. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: But because of that, Anne Marie did get one point, which means she is the winner today.
Speaker 2: Triesa thank you for trying. You can play again with us next week.
Speaker 1: But am Marie, you've got a pair of Crayola Experience passes over at Mall of America. Congratulations, thank you, thank you. Here's Brandy music from Jonah Ray. It's called slow Motion on KD w B.
Speaker 2: Slow Motion.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna make the apology, but Cole is going to give you the keyword. I'm sorry, we're a little bit late.
Speaker 2: I feel bad. Oh that's that's the genuine apology you have.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it feel genuine when I go I feel I mean, I do feel bad. We're a little late here.
Speaker 2: It's rude. Okay, so it's gonna be like you seeing Charlie XCX, Tate McCrae, Kinnic Lamarin says that what about postmone and Jailer, Oh oh my god, that's crazy one of one point three kdw b's ultimate ticket. The question is are you gonna bring the same friend? No way? Are you going to rotate through friends? Do you have enough friends to rotate through all that? Here's what I would do.
Speaker 1: I got the tickets, if you got dinner and parking, and then guess what, I'm a full freak.
Speaker 2: Experience and stay winning all years, all year line. Okay, so you open up the iHeartRadio app, listen to one of one point three kdw B, and then with the talkback microphone you hit the hit that and say the word music. That's it, just music and choice to win. Cold claims you, my mester, But how well does you know me?
Speaker 1: We'll find out and also the same for me to him, like we'll find out how well I know Cold? Right after post Malone and Morgan Wallin on KDW be one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt, here we go.
Speaker 2: Are you feeling good? About this.
Speaker 1: I feel like I know a lot about you, and well, we're besties, but we're new in the bestie world, like we don't go way back in a way of like I saw you puke for the first time because you had too much UV forty or whatever.
Speaker 2: Besties.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, so let's just go down these and see if we know anything about each other. Okay, celeb crush, there's no way you know mine, but I do think yours is Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 2: Am I right? Oh?
Speaker 1: Then why do you always look at her like there are always like these slow mo videos on your phone you're looking at.
Speaker 2: Over there Stephen Hawking? Don't do it. Who's your actual celebrity crush? Or are you guys mine?
Speaker 11: Wait?
Speaker 2: Were you guysing?
Speaker 5: Mind?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. Who's your real celebrity crush? Channing Tatum pick a girl?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why you're into women?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Don't even make it a shame thing. Mm hmmm, all right, you put me on spot. I wasn't even thinking about women. Celebrity crush.
Speaker 1: Let's see, you were supposed to have these answers in advance, so we don't spend twenty minutes with you, thanking of your answer. Salamahayaka, Okay, got it wrong? Then yep, you want to guess mine?
Speaker 2: Jason mamala, No, no, it's not okay, John Ham, God, we know nothing about each other.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be so bad that I'm judging you. The more I know about you favorite song. I think your favorite song is kiss by Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: You need to be Justin Biever. I knew that answer obviously. I'm so mad at myself. Your yours is mine's an older one. I'll give you a hint. It's not like a current case. Britney spears. No, okay, I don't know. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I can tell you don't watch the Jason Show that I'm on, because I just talked about that like two days ago.
Speaker 2: I can only see you so much in a day's Honestly, that is completely fair. Favorite movie. I do think you have a chance of guessing this for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you really thought about movies I've watched recently.
Speaker 2: That I love Twilight. But that is a good guess the holiday I was gonna say that too.
Speaker 1: Your favorite movie has gotta be something like I can't tell if you're gonna go funny if you ething would be so lame and go serious flame super bad, that's a.
Speaker 2: Great that's that's my that's my favorite comedy. But I think my favorite movie that Departed. I knew it. I knew you were gonna choose something serious and lame. God, I knew it. We don't know anything about each other favorite candy. I'm gonna go. Yours is Reese's Cups if I'm going chocolate. Really, you gotta right? Are you just saying that so we can get one?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yours is obviously a Snickers. That's what that has.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll give you the point, but that's wrong. But it's like very close. It's always been a Snickers. I transition to peanut butter eminems though.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Name two of my siblings and I named two of yours, Cora and Cannon. Yes, Kara, thank you? Okay, yes, yes, yes, you only have siblings. That's right, so especially never talk about your other siblings. I talk about her all the time. I know things about her, but you don't say what you know about her. You don't talk to her, and I do talk to her. I just do it on Facebook Okay, that's the only thing I know. Lane. Okay, what's my shoe size? I'm gonna dude your saying I was all over you like four eleven. I'm five to five and a halfe what five shoes? Five and a half. Yeah that's crazy. Maybe in May you're seven and a half. No, yeah, okay, what is can I ask this? Here's question? What is the range for men?
Speaker 1: I think you're probably like eleven or twelve thirteen? Twelve thirteen, John twelve, Tom, Lucky Gin You don't say little one on one point three KDWB with Fallon and cult.
Speaker 2: Ted is joining us?
Speaker 1: Hi, ted Ay, it's so nice for you to make time on a Friday. What do you have to this weekend?
Speaker 8: Going up to my cabin for my birthday weekend? Got a couple buddies coming from please weekend. It's gonna be a bowie's weekend.
Speaker 2: What are you guys getting into something illegal?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, Probably gonna drink some beers and make a little ice skating rink out on the lake, take the snowmobiles Outay, do dude stuff?
Speaker 2: Can I join? Yeah? You got to text my wife though, pull up and tell her that you're holding me hostage because the only way I'll be able to do this is if you actually steal me. The police might be looking for your cabin. Okay, but Jake said that Cult texted him and was like, Hey, Jen's having a girl's night. I can I can choose it what to watch on TV? Do you have any recommendation? Yeah? I was a movie God.
Speaker 1: Well she just hates the I mean too, No, Jake knows the exact same life. But if he tried to watch a show like Silo, I'd.
Speaker 2: Like google or just watch like that type of show or do not make me excited for that. Yeah, well, every relationship is different, that's true.
Speaker 1: And if you if you're a girlfriend abby, like if you plan to marry her one day, If you guys already like the same shows, number one, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Number two, if you don't.
Speaker 1: You could have a relationship where one of you watches what you want in one room, one watches what they want the other or you can do it Jake and he watches everything he wants.
Speaker 2: He just watches it in bed at night on his phone wildly. That makes it to and more depressed. Yeah, it's all right. The other day I had to watch teen Mom too for like three hours straight. All Right, it's actually I'm on your side on that. That's too far.
Speaker 1: But I want to watch the new show XO Kitty on Netflix. So some would argue that's as bad as teen Mom probably, yeah, Ed, all right, we're gonna play radios categories and Cold is going to go first. It's like the board game ten categories, so it's a sped up version. You have to list them in sixty seconds. Ted, you can leave, you can get gone, love you so much.
Speaker 2: You just got here. We already kicked him out. He did do a hustle. It's so cute. Cold.
Speaker 1: Your letter is l Okay. I think it's gonna be hard, but we don't do l often, so I'm going for it. Okay, and your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Things in a.
Speaker 1: Desert, lost people, things in a mystery novel, lookouts, computer lingo, skip, loud things, loud things, laughter, kinds of soups or stews.
Speaker 3: Lobster, math terms I don't know, skip underground things, things that means underground things, Larva.
Speaker 2: Things in the wild West, things in the Wild West, looters.
Speaker 3: Things in an airport, things in an airport, dang everything I say, things in an airport, luggage words with double letters Polly no stop, Lolly no stop? Yeah, those work?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Okay, going back to three computer lingo, computer lingo or math terms or computer. All right, buddy, you did pretty good though. Thanks. Luggage was a good one came to you. I know, I know, but it's obvious.
Speaker 6: But what you know?
Speaker 2: Ted will get that. Yeah, all right. That is round one of radio scategories.
Speaker 1: Wait, we gotta get you a keyword quick, and then we're gonna come back with round two with Teddy Boy. Your keyword, your chance when the ultimate ticket is live l I V record yourself saying that in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And you are intered to when and you listen. Okay, there we go, Taylor Swiff.
Speaker 1: You're intered to win tickets to all the big shows like post Blone, Charlie XX, Tate mccraig, Kendrick, Lamars and more. Again, live is your keyword? One oh one point three kd w B with Fallon and Colt and Everyboddy. Ted's joining us for radio scategories. Hello Ted, Hi, uh, Colt did pretty well?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: Okay, shot shot, I I've got this new thirty two year old birthday brain fog. So I'm not going in super confident if I'm being real, how do you always say that?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 2: It's true?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? You ready for this?
Speaker 1: I guess Okay, your letter is l l okay, and your time starts now. Things in a desert, lava, things in a mystery novel, lust, computer, lingo, link, loud things, uh, land.
Speaker 2: Mines, kinds of soups or stews hm hm uh skip math terms.
Speaker 1: Uh, latitude things later okay, underground things, leeches, things in the wild West, uh skip things in an airport, lounges, words with double letters, uh, double letters?
Speaker 2: I had time? Oh my god? Wait, would well count no? Start with an ol?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, uh well cold, start with polly on that and then panicked. So that's where my mind went. So I get it all right, let's break it down. Things in a desert. Colt said lost people, okay, and Ted said lava. So I'm going to give it to you, Ted, I don't know that in the desert.
Speaker 2: Look at it. I don't know I you can back check it out. Is lava in the desert? Yes, lava can be found in the desert. Several volcanic fields exist with the desert internet. You got that thirty two year old Bright Things in a mystery novel. Colt had lookout okay, had had lust very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, computer lingo cold? He had nothing. Ted had link great one. As soon as Ted said link loud things.
Speaker 2: Colt had laughter good one, and Ted had land mines also good.
Speaker 1: Kinds of soups or stews. Colt had lobster great one. Ted had nothing.
Speaker 8: I gotta say that is one of the strangest categories I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I thought lenthil would come to mind or leak. I know this is writing, guys. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Thanks a getting gross virus. It's not Nora virus for one hundredth times, it's Nora virus. Dude, It's just like Amber. You say, Abercrombie is Amber Crombie. So I don't know. Is there a tissue over there for cult? We haited me number six math terms.
Speaker 1: Ted had lateral cold, had nothing, thank you, underground things. Ted had leeches. Colt had larvae good one. Yeah, you guys, really good.
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I have to keep you shove the tissue up your nose and we're just supposed to sit here like it's normal.
Speaker 10: Just go home.
Speaker 2: Radio. You are a work of art. Thank you, my love.
Speaker 1: Things in the wild West. Ted had nothing and Colt had looters. Okay, yeah, number nine things at the airport. Colt had luggage.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Ted had lounges and words with double letters. Ted had nothing and Colt panic had lollie. He's a big lollipop boy.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Ted had one two, three, four, five six seven points today Cold had one two, three, four, five six seven eight.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's great. Colts only thirty. His brain's so much better than yours. Now, Ted, I'm proud of you. Ah, that never happened.
Speaker 1: Do you know that Wednesday we had Max in here and her cult's face twenty minutes counting and still getting it wrong over and over. I beat Max and I didn't even get the joy of it because he took it away from me.
Speaker 2: It's true, it was hurtful, but you know what, That's what happens sometimes. Congratulations cult, Hey, thank you. And also when one thousand dollars not you, Ted, I don't think well said that. Yeah, one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Next woo, It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 2: And Cult on one on one point three kd W B.
Speaker 1: Than things are getting crazier for Blake, Lively and Justin Baldoni. I don't know how this is going to even settle itself at this point, because now Justin obviously filed his lawsuit against Blake and Ryan Reynolds for four hundred million, and she's not backing down. She released a statement saying this is an age old story. A woman speaks up with concrete evidence of sexual harassment and retaliation and the abuser attempts to turn the tables on the victim. This is what experts called darvo deny attack, reverse victim offender.
Speaker 2: Who knows how this is going to end up? Kid cutting? This is like crazy.
Speaker 1: He had a home and intruder and they're like, they see, I'm a security cameras a guy just shirtless. He's having some snacks in the kitchen. He goes to the bathroom to relieve himself, he takes a shower. I mean, he wasn't stealing anything, but he was caught red handed, so he was arrested.
Speaker 2: Look was he in the wrong? Also seems kind of just like a chill guy.
Speaker 1: Though they do believe he's just homeless and but he was taking into custody and booked for felony, burglary and theft of utilities. Oh, I do that's not okay, but I do hope it. I mean it's like he has money to pay for anything. I feel bad for the guy a little bit. But also you can't break into homes.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: As it turns out, no surprise, we talked about this, the TikTok thing is actually happening. I think people held out hope, but it's officially it's happening as of Sunday, So get it in while you can follow us Fallon and Cult on Instagram because that is where we will be active. Fali in a d cult or just fallin Fali in katiewb cult.
Speaker 2: What's your individual one doesn't matter, just Falin and cults. Is that radio. Should we play the montage we put together?
Speaker 1: Yes, really quick. Though we did do a tribute to TikTok. We'll play that, but also the real bad. Brad Pitt has responded to the story of the fifty three year old frenchwoman who was hoodweeked out of eight hundred and fifty thousand by a brad pit catfish. He said in a statement. It's awful that scammers take advantage of the strong bond between fans and celebrities. This is an important reminder to not respond to unsolicited online messages, especially from actors who are not present on social network. So it's the bummer bummer situation. But here's our tribute. Cult Daddy put this together in the studio. It's hot fire, We love you, TikTok, Cassin.
Speaker 2: Sky food Stars, deep Se or a double chocolate cookie.
Speaker 4: Actually do cuss a little?
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 2: Also? What's your favorite curse word? Probably deep side English or a spinish Carol basket.
Speaker 7: Kilder has been.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for a man in finance trust s sky.
Speaker 8: Sky I was when he wrote on a cud.
Speaker 6: Of my money, don't jingle jingles and follows, it's just a second red is.
Speaker 2: And cannot be that there, deep Se, no use me your excuse. The Nile is a river in Egypt. Nobody's gonna know.
Speaker 6: They're gonna know.
Speaker 2: And with that, the TikTok era comes to an end. Good night, You have the time of your Yes, my podcast, Oh my gosh, I mean, honestly, let's my thing about one of my exods. We love you TikTok.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with your keyword. Your chance to win the ultimate ticket is in nine minutes on kd W B one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. We love our pets so much because they bring us joy. They actually seem excited to see us when we come home.
Speaker 2: Sometimes your partner doesn't you know, or sometimes you don't have anyone to go home to it, but your pet, it loves to see you. It's a love thing.
Speaker 1: Pets also betray us and our trust, and they embarrass us at times, like Dolly huge crotch sniffers. There's no way of getting around it. When you walk in my house, she's gonna go straight for your crotch. And I'm always like, she sniffs everyone's crotch. Don't feel uncomfortable. She'll be done with you soon.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel insecure when she does it. Yeah, it makes you feel like you have a stake.
Speaker 1: Stake one and she's disrespectful.
Speaker 2: But there are certain things that are even worse than that.
Speaker 1: Because you think you know your pet and then they go to the bathroom in the most inappropriate places. I when I first moved to Reno, Nevada. They put me up in a casino flex It's not really it's just like where they had trade to get me a free room.
Speaker 2: Basically, So I'm in this.
Speaker 1: It's like any casino, huge, huge lobby, beautiful tiles, games everywhere, Starbucks over here. I just drove across the country. I have my little palm ring and I'm going through hot dump. She drops right in the middle of this, and I don't have anything cause I literally just got out of my car with suitcases and I'm like, huh uh uh. So I was like, okay, Starbucks is over there, I'm gonna go over and grab it. And people are like, are you just leaving this here? I'm like no, I'm trying to explain. I'm coming back to clean this out. To get I gotta uh betrayal. So my question to you is, where is the most embarrassing place your pet went potty? You may think, oh, found that's a unique story. No one else is going to have a story.
Speaker 2: I bet you.
Speaker 1: I bet you someone else has an embarrassing story where the dog went potty.
Speaker 2: I had a cat with kidney failure. Oh that's exally sad to bring the room. Now, well, I have to put a needle in them and squeeze water and make him like it looks like a little camel on a hump back listen. So I had to bring him everywhere with me. Basically I had to do this every couple days. So I went to my uncle's house. I'm like, dude, I gotta bring my cat. Though he's like, leave it. It's a cat, just leave it. Cats always say he's gonna die. So he's like, whatever, you can bring your cat, fine, that is weird.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, if someone was like if one thing, when someone's so going to bring my dog, and I don't really want them to bring their dog to my house. But if someone was like, I'm gonna bring my cat, that is so weird, and I honestly think I'd be like, no, you can't bring your cat because cats are weird and they mark stuff.
Speaker 2: Someone I know it's gonna be fine. So we go over to this house. At one point in time, we're all hanging out having a couple of drinks. We look over. The cat is in his rocking chair, locks eyes with us, lifts the tail up, sprays all over the back of his rocket seare like dude, that is all on you. I'm actually I'm actually mad at you for your uncle. That's so disrespectful. Listen, family's family. Okay, you can't get rid of me. No, yeah, I know, I know. Oh I got trained my cat to do that, but it was embarrassing cat like.
Speaker 1: Cats have certain behaviors like that and their pea is like so impossible to get out of stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh do not know? That's the guy with three cats.
Speaker 1: Currently, all right, give us a call six five one nine eight nine kd WB. Most embarrassing place your pet went potty also your key word. Right now, your chance to win the ultimate ticket is free. You just record yourself saying free and you are intered to win. But we want to hear your most embarrassing place your pet went potty six five.
Speaker 2: One nine eight nine KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: Can always text five three nine two one KATIEWB one, but we prefer to talk to you one on one point three KTWV with Fallon and cult our pets. We love them so much, but sometimes they betray us and they embarrass us. So we're going over the most embarrassing place your pet went pott. Now you claim you think your story takes the cake.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 7: I'm sitting there in class and I'm nissing.
Speaker 5: I'm smelling something.
Speaker 7: It's so fat, it's just like futurist. And all of a sudden, I realized my back is sweat and I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 10: So I touched it.
Speaker 7: I feel what it's me My backpack is not just like like like it is stopping. What it is drench and cat urine.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, so there's some stinky person in class cat me all over you exactly.
Speaker 7: And if that's not bad enough, that's what I got off. My left because I couldn't just sit there. There were people on yah side of me, So I got up and left. My professor was so mad I ended up having to drop the class.
Speaker 2: Oh health it that professor used to grow up? Leave the class?
Speaker 5: Yeah, creative excuses.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 2: Also, you don't need an excuse because you're paying to be there. But yeah, dude, it sucks to beat you. Oh thanks for calling it and sharing. Hi kt w B. So where's the most embarrassing place your pet went potty?
Speaker 1: Definitely Walmart?
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean that's actually out of all the things happened at Walmart, probably like on the lower scale of crazy.
Speaker 7: That's true, you know, and it was more embarrassing because he did it right in front of the self check out.
Speaker 10: See.
Speaker 2: I just feel like that'd be normal if I saw it, if I was on Walmart I saw, I'd be like, all right, are you allowed to bring dogs into Walmart?
Speaker 11: You know when their puppies?
Speaker 7: Not many people really.
Speaker 8: Care that Mark.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's you're so cute more Walmarty. Very tary. Thanks for calling Katie w B. Where's the most embarrassing place your petty potty? Pet pet went potty? Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 5: Oh h We actually went to obedience training and at pet Smart and literally every time we went to pet Smart to do the obedience training, she would poop right in the entry every time.
Speaker 2: To make sure, you know, I'm not going to play around with these rules. The dog already marked this territory.
Speaker 5: The trainer came with a bag because we would have to schedule our appointment and she would just come with a bag just to pick up the food.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we love it. Very memorable pet there though they didn't forget. That's nice. Someone out very very consistent, I guess, so thanks for calling in This text says, my dog pete to my friend's dishwasher. She had open loading dishes. We got the chit chatty.
Speaker 1: Looked over, my dog was peeing and her dishwasher disgusting.
Speaker 2: Katie w B. What's your name? My name is Christina, Christina, So tell us about your pet.
Speaker 10: So when we first got our dog, we went to my mom's house and next thing you know, we were probably there for like maybe an hour. My mom was cooking dinner and my dog goes up to her, lifts his leg and starts peeing.
Speaker 2: All over her leg. Oh that's just so disrespectful. I know. We were like, did she deserve it at all?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: Does she have any like bad karma? No, I'm not that I know, all right, I don't know dogs can sense those things. As a person, it's a whole different level to have been like, oh, yeah she did something. Maybe I'm with the dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, cambat all Right, Here we go brand new music. We're get to more calls by these embarrassing pets in a second. But first new music from Lola Young. It's called Messy New Music Friday. I'm Katie w B. You know one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult, I'm talking about the most embarrassing place Pet went potty.
Speaker 2: What was yours?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 11: Mine was not so much a bathroom story, but just embarrassing was cut Okay. I lived with some friends after college, and I was the only one that had a dog, and we had just moved in and I hadn't unpacked. My dog had gone through some boxes ate an entire bottle of fish oil pills, oh, proceeded to kind of throw it up all over my entire room with all of my belongings I had yet to unpacked. A house farming party that. It's just the smell did not go away, was all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fish oil stinks in general, especially regurgitated.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, yeah, man, I think I would have just thrown everything away, started fresh and new life, a new life.
Speaker 11: But it was after college and I was still super poor, and so I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I just tried to. I don't even I was just gonna throw a blanket on the floor. Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Tell us about the time you're pet embarrassed you by going potty somewhere embarrassing.
Speaker 10: Me and my boyfriend were at our lawyer's house and our dogs right on his tuxio.
Speaker 2: Was his tuxedo laying out or was he wearing it?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: He had out on the stairs to go get it, had already been dry clean.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well you know what, big boy, that's a lesson. Put your clothes away. Okay, Hey, why were you out the lawyers? What was going on? What's going down? Are you assuming? Do you have money? Did you come into money?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Boyfriend likes to get in trouble. Not aymore.
Speaker 10: Shout out to John Daily, the lawyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, you looking up with the lawyer?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, he was a great lawyer for my boyfriend and a good friend.
Speaker 2: Are you still with that boyfriend?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 10: But he's he's up in Loose Lake.
Speaker 2: Has he cleaned up his act?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 12: Not really?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Up in Lewis Lake? Is he locked up in Lewis Lake?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's incurasonb Oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what that was, okay, I thought he was like at the lake? Did the lawyer? I didn't know what it was. Did the lawyer at least get like a good deal, Yes, he definitely did.
Speaker 7: He got him a great deal.
Speaker 2: Sick. So you're sticking by him though?
Speaker 10: I am?
Speaker 2: I am, Wait, how long is he in for?
Speaker 7: He got I think five years, so he's got balt a.
Speaker 10: Year and a half left.
Speaker 2: You've been with him this whole time, waiting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well you only do sixty six percent of your time in Minnesota, and now they just made a law for fifty percent of your time. So you might get out in November.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 10: Next December, yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like he's reformed? He's going to be on the straight and narrow when he gets out.
Speaker 2: I hope though.
Speaker 10: He knows you better be okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, make sure if he's not, you got to put yourself first, okay.
Speaker 7: Right, thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, and your eyes had a backup plan the lawyer, so yeah, for sure. All right, thank you so much for all the calls.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with what you've been thinking, also your keyword, your chance to win the ultimate ticket on Katie w.
Speaker 2: B and your chance to win one thousand. So what you've been thinking. You know how they're like never loan anyone money.
Speaker 1: That's always hard on money because they're never gonna be able to afford to pay you back.
Speaker 2: I heard that. So if you're like one of those people, like, if you borrow money from a pessimist, do you even have to pay them back.
Speaker 1: Because they already just expect the worst of you. Are you basically in the free and clear? It's like a free loan. I want to do that you want, but you're like, actually, the first person I would think of.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't do that. Oh, I'm never hard up for money like I have my little brother.
Speaker 1: You're not hard up for money, but you're always looking for a get rich or dye try and ski.
Speaker 7: I know you know.
Speaker 2: I don't like being in people's pockets because when you're in people's pockets.
Speaker 1: That you got interesting. You ask me to loan you money and give you stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever asked you for money. You asked me to buy you food, coke and clear. That's not different than that.
Speaker 1: That is me spending my own money you as a million times to sell you my step son's car. You've asked me to give you money for a down payment on a house.
Speaker 2: Now I did say, will you sell me your step son's car? I'll give you twenty dollars. Yes, yes you will. No, that's my sense. So what you've been thanking pizza. Yeah, oh, I would eat some right now, what would you have? You can order eat earlier in the week. Your wife is like, there's pizza in the fridge and it was eggplant based. Yeah, I almost listen. I never walked out of my family like it was close.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: For years I said that Jake is using me for money, and he's probably been funneling it out of accounts, and one day he's going to be in Mexico, and I was like, here's gonna end up in Mexico with all my money and you're just gonna I'm gonna be here with the kids. He always goes, I would never leave the kids with you, So it's never that he's not funneling money or in Mexico that he would never leave the kids with me to have it.
Speaker 2: That's the only way to get back when somebody says that pizza, oh yeah, Lai is circular cut into triangles in a square box. Why, I don't know. There's probably a reason. What's what is it? The illuminati behind all the shapes. Maybe they want us to be so distracted by the shapes of pizza and the taste that we don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 11: In the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on in the world. It's not due to me wondering about the circle of life.
Speaker 2: That is pizza. Oh my god, is that where the Lion king got the idea of the title of.
Speaker 1: The circle of life because of pizza being shaped like a circle.
Speaker 2: Something. Don't tell me, I'm not. Our fingers just arms for your hand. You look at your hand, don't do it? Is it just an extension your fingers? I hate it so much, don't saying. Look about your shoulder, right, it's got a long bone attached to it. Yeah, yeah, that's your arm. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Who knows with a genius? Oh my god, I'm with a medical genius in front of me.
Speaker 2: Your hands. You're telling me the bone yeah, oh my god. But if you think about your hand as a shoulder, no, it has the same function. There's same bend and mobility. Your fingers are arms for your hands. Stop stop And if you really think about it, your toes are just legs for your feet. I can't stand sounds stupid.
Speaker 1: If you pinch yourself, no, that's too late, No, save it, save it. This is why every time we do that. Someone texting, I hate that stupid bit you do.
Speaker 2: Got it. Sometimes it hit, sometimes it don't.
Speaker 11: I liked it.
Speaker 1: You really weren't vibe it on my Circle of Life vibe though, kind of maybe mad I was hoping your own.
Speaker 2: Him yata himyata him ya m Pizza Himamma pizza, Mazzarella, Mazza, Mozzarella. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Here's your keyword. Chance to get the ultimate ticket take us to all the.
Speaker 2: Best shows in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 1: Charlie XCX, Post Malone, Tate mcgraig, Kendrick Lamar says, The Teddy Swims of list goes on and on. Rumor has it there's gonna be even more information coming out next week on it.
Speaker 2: That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Your keyword is show, record yourself saying show on the iHeartRadio app to enter read Katie WB with Balan and Cold Time to play the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. We were a player on the phone and she chose me, So I'm gonna go ahead and head out so she can guess her words.
Speaker 2: Right now. The luck okay is leaving, She's leaving, She's leaving. Okay. I'm kind of confident I feel like it's faith that you're listening. I think you're gonna get that one thousand pennies. Going to do your First word water water cup? Next word? Try what is it? Try? Try?
Speaker 11: Try hard?
Speaker 2: Targets target, Yep.
Speaker 10: I would have to go.
Speaker 5: Target practice, liar on fire, Oh God, deceit.
Speaker 2: Deceit, deceit or deceitful? Which one? Deep?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, ball.
Speaker 1: Balin, ballin, shout off those vocal abilities.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm ready for it. First word is water as in water? Can I come back with that one? Nope? Please use it in a sentence. No, I don't want to use it in a sentence because I my mind is going to something and I feel like it's going to be wrong. Okay, Next word, try hard. See that's why I didn't. I knew i'd be off target, target target.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just I'm work shopping right now. These aren't my answers store shopping, red card, bull's eye, bow and arrow.
Speaker 2: Which one are you gonna go there?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Target? You haven't studied yet. Don't say that. Don't say that. You can't give me clues like that. Which one are you gonna do? Red? Come on practice practice. Oh I went to the store and you went with a weaponry liar.
Speaker 3: Oh I feel bad, liars Oh fron cheater.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, water cup, you would have gotten that. You gotten it? You gotten?
Speaker 1: Oh god, alright, well it is, but it doesn't get you the one thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: It's so good.
Speaker 2: We do have one thousand dollars after this. Hander it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 4: Today's trending with Felon and cold on one one kd w B.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. This might be something I need in my life.
Speaker 1: You can earn your social media, you know how like certain apps they'll like lock you out of social media so that you are productive.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have that on my phone. I have like a timer like closes out.
Speaker 10: I do not.
Speaker 2: This is the one that I need to get.
Speaker 1: It's called Steppin' and it's a new app created by the Kayak founder and it basically locks you out of your favorite social media platforms until you get up and walk a certain number of steps. He thought of me when he was on a vacation in Spain. They notice, he knows, they were all glued to their phones. Despite the beautiful scenery. That is the one thing I don't do when I'm on vacation unless it's like a beach, you know, and after a while, you're just like, you haven't moved in hours. If I'm somewhere like Spain where you're sight seeing, I'm actually not on my phone other than taking pictures and video.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But they say that step in is different because it aims to boost both physical and mental health by making you walk to earn your social media time.
Speaker 2: So it's stepp i in.
Speaker 1: The app is free now, but of course eventually, I'm sure it'll have a subscription model, so keep that in mind. They say future updates will let you lock other activities like yoga to earn screen time too. I'm not kidding that I should do that, because it'd be very eye opening. I wonder how many steps you have to get in to get like an hour because mamm and he's a little hit, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, yeah or yeah, or if it's condensed, like, hey dude, you walk ten steps right now, I'll give you a minute. I'll give you a minute, Like all right, I'll do a couple of jumping jacks. They found that a new survey.
Speaker 1: New survey found that thirty eight percent of vegetarians and vegans vegans admitted to having a cheat meal of meat, so they've been lying about it one in five, So they crave meat every few months.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's that surprising. Yeah, I mean that's like a normal thing that you would crave. I think it's though that they're lying about it. Yeah. My wife trying to give me to go vegan once and I just for I had breast. It's not vegan issues. No, she was trying it out. Well, she doesn't have like poor like she only has white meat. I guess like chicken and turkeys. I'ind even close to vegan.
Speaker 1: That'd it will be closer to maybe vegetarian and vegans like you don't have you have nothing.
Speaker 2: I know what vegan is. That's what it progressed into. Like it started vegan and then like it just dwindled down to that. But yeah, I had breakfast and then I was like, all right, I gotta get something for lunch. I need some meats meat. So you failed after just one meal. Yeah, that's fair. That's a good time.
Speaker 1: That is your trending, and we're going to come back We do have another keyword coming up at around forty after your chance to win the Ultimate ticket on katiew b