Speaker 1: So I get to these alerts for next door. Are you familiar with nextdoor? Iimp I've heard you guys talk about it. That's like an app or whatever. That tells you kind of like what's going on. Gossip of the neighborhood supposed to be like neighborhood social media, so like you sign up and you're only supposed to get alerts like from your neighborhood. It doesn't always work out that way. But I was sharing some of these with Lindsay, man is it's so so good and these are for your neighborhood. I guess they're supposed to be for my neighborhood. I'll just this is what started it, and it says life seems normal, yet I keep feeling like something is missing. Maybe it's a sense of safety or simply someone who really listens, huh. And so you know, reading the comments is also the best part of these. And someone named Paul R Is like, I'm listening, creep. Another one says, nobody ever listens. I've been saying this for a while now. Another one, this feels like a spam account. Yeah, so that's fine, right, Another one, do you want to have a good shoulder surgeon around here like a soldier, like you just have somebody in the It's not like a mechanic. You know.
Speaker 2: I had shoulder surgery. So yeah, why don't you go to dot com?
Speaker 1: Right? Twenty years ago?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Another one that I thought was pretty funny that I shared with Lindsey. I boasted on here about my cat. My son was gonna take her. Didn't work out. Uh, he couldn't take her in. Still trying to find a home for Zoe. My health hasn't allowed me to keep getting keep her, getting ready to have shoulder surgery soon. She's about seven, been spade neuter. She weighs about twenty pounds. This is the woman who was asking for a shoulder surgeon. It's got one problem fixed, right yeah? Uh another one? Any I'm missing this dog, see, and I believe that that's what this app should be used for.
Speaker 2: Somebody missing a dog. Dogs are running the neighborhoods, knocking.
Speaker 1: Over trap whatever. Not for your recommendations, but anyone else noticed the quality and quantity of the food for pickup a chili's going down, and of course prices are going up just like everything else. Hey, listen, I want my baby back, Baby back, baby back right. And I don't want to pay more. I want my I don't want my baby back ribs right, my baby back, baby back, baby back right. This is the one that perplexed me the most. Does anyone know someone that is reliable that can clean the lint tube on a dryer? What is the measurement of reliability when it comes to an endi jewel that can clean out a lint tube? Because, like, I want a reliable mechanic that. Yeah, because if you mess that up, my wheels might fall off. Now I hear you. If you don't clean the lint out properly, that could be a fire hazard. But ultimately any removal will be an improvement and increase safety.
Speaker 2: Sure, true, but are they going to show up on time? Are they going to be there when they say they do? I think here's a little more than reliability than just pumping the limp lint out of a bit honest about Yeah, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I don't know, I think there are just certain industries or certain certain job responsibilities. Reliability doesn't measure very high for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're probably right, and a lent cleaner is probably on that list for me.
Speaker 1: I think it is for sure. Yeah, I would agree with you lawnmowers. I don't need a real reliable just mow my lawn. I want you to do a good job.
Speaker 2: I wanted to look good arbitrary, I say that, listen, man. So like, I've got these new kids that live now door to me. I finally met my new neighbors that lived next door. Their raym of kids raging anywhere from eighteen to twenty two. I think, is what's living next door to me? And I don't think they own a lawnmower, because well, they haven't mowed their lawn in a while. So a couple of neighborhood kids out trying to hustle and make money. I love it, respect right, and they asked me, Hey, can I mow your lawn? I said no, I take care of myself, thank you. Anyway, so they went next door and this kid's next door said yes, sure, mow my lawn. By the time those kids got done, I go out there and I look at it, I'm like, they did a horrible job, to the point to.
Speaker 1: Where I'm talking with other neighbors and they're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those kids really screwed up that lawn. It was pretty bad. So like, when it comes to something like that, I want somebody who knows what they're doing. I respect the kids in their hustle, but this is your front lawn that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody's not the same as for me. Is reliability. I want you to show up on time.
Speaker 2: I want you to do it right, you know, and if you do a good job, I'll pay you to come back and do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I think that reliable. I'm not going to micromanage you. If you say you're going to mow my yard every week, mow it right. If you don't do a good job, I feel like that's.
Speaker 2: Different, right right, It gives me a reason to go find somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just do it myself.
Speaker 2: And I did mow the because it's we're gonna duplex and we share a front yard. So I was like, I'm just gonna go ahead and buzz this for them. Get it done and over with backyards on their thing. Let them handle it. And I did it once and now it needs it again. I mowed my lawn again since then, and I didn't do it again because I don't want those kids relying on me to mow the lawn.
Speaker 1: They just expect me to do it.
Speaker 2: I should go over there and talk and be like, hey, I'll mow your lawn, front yard, backyard. Every time I mow mine forty bucks. I don't think that's a bad deal. You know, if there's four of them living there, that's ten dollars ahead. Oh yeah, boom, and it gets done and it's decent. It's not but youer like these young little punks.
Speaker 1: Did I think my heard looks so much better since I started doing it. Yeah? I do have a problem though, and maybe I'm going to I'm probably going too fast, but I'll get done and i'll you know, scan like, yeah, that looks good, and that'll be a spot I missed. That's usually how it goes, My son of a bitch. Yeah yeah, you got that fancy zero turn. Yeah you like, yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: The same thing in a push mower man over an acre.
Speaker 1: I can mote in a less than an hour, hanging a zone. That's nice. Yeah you're awesome. But booking it then yeah, yeah, maybe you've got a mouth per hour. Hand was blown off before, Like really, I got one of those great lawnmower hats, you know, I'm not joking how long.
Speaker 2: Did it take to get used to that zero turn? Because that's not your typical riding lawnmower.
Speaker 1: I would not say I've gotten used to it yet to give the lay of the land about two or three times, right, because like, especially if you're trying to get close to the fence line. You know, if you get too close, the fence gets caught up in it and knack it up, right, which I've done that already.
Speaker 2: I've never used one before, but I've always wanted to, just because they weren't mean. I mean, I've driven that sort of thing like a bobcat where it's got you know, your two joysticks that you used to go back at you've won the right and one laughed and back and the death. So I've got the basic premise of it down. Just never use one before.
Speaker 3: Have any of your neighbors come by and asked you about it? Uh?
Speaker 1: One of my neighbors, I'm I'm friends with them. We have beers together, but ye, yes, but he's always always hang out so yeah, right, It's not like you know Keith from like four hounses down that you don't really know what you've seen him out an hs you know, yeah, they just ay meeting whatever, whatever the hell, there's no meeting. But I hear you. Uh my, my friend, he'll stop with his truck and like stop when I'm mowing because I'm focused, and he'll just block the road waiting in his lifted truck, just waiting for me to notice. I'm like, yeah, I know, and he's like he because he pays someone. Uh huh. Yeah. Oh. So I was reading that one of the local TV stations fired their meteorologists, right yeah, And so I was like, that's interesting, and I went down a rabbitle and saw that they had that same company that owns the TV station here that they fired the meteorologist also fired their meteorologist at their station in Oklahoma City. Okay, but he got fired for saying the F word. Oh yeah, that's a good reason to fire somebody from television. I've got the audio because I wanted to get your guys' take on it. And what is happening is is it's that typical. And I think this is where a lot of TV people get in trouble is they try to have improv conversation. And weathermen are great at improv because they don't run off a script. Everybody else runs off a script. And so he's improving and the other people are having trouble following along, and he drops an F bomb, not once, but twice. So we'll let it play out and then we can talk about it. So this is the audio of the Oklahoma City weatherman dropping F bombs on live television. If I can get it to play halfway to that point where the cold water is gonna be returning to her area, Let's hope Tommy's not working out on the docks this morning because he's gonna be super cold out. What yes? Oh for crying out? Wow? No one knows all there. I was like, oh, how's this? This? This is what I work with? Like half the people don't get my references. I was dead silent. I almost walked out of here, just like I can't come back from that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh Wayne.
Speaker 1: Get it. I don't think he said the F word.
Speaker 2: It almost came out.
Speaker 1: I think it sounded like right for crying out, Like that's what it sounded like he was getting to. His reaction did not. Usually when someone says the F word, everybody is like whoa, especially in this industry. Yeah, nobody's like, hey man, right, right, so what the producer, the director, the producer, nobody was like cut him off? So how did he get fired? And then somebody call him.
Speaker 2: Be like I think after the fact, yeah, yeah, okay, And then that person could have just misheard them. But then if that's the case, then how come the bosses of the new station aren't going back and listening to the audio to make sure they're just taking a random Joe's word for it and then instantly pulling the trigger You're fired.
Speaker 1: I think that maybe he was like, yeah, I was going to but that what a kind of idiot does that? To me? It's probably more of, well, let's just cut him loose. Maybe they needed a reason to cut him, right, Some people are stay employed until there's a reason, and they got a reason. And if they are firing the guy here for no reason, they were trying to trim fat already absolutely our trim meet at this point. So but I don't I personally don't think he's saying the F word. And also they could be just trying to send a message like we don't even want to getting near. Don't even say words that start with f ry, right, right, I get it.
Speaker 2: It happens. You get caught up in the moment. It's happened on this show a couple of times where you know, I almost say shit, and it's like she, why you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why they don't have like a.
Speaker 2: Dump why right right? I thought that was standard and airing broadcast industry.
Speaker 3: Be a sensor button.
Speaker 1: If you're doing live, there should because slip ups happen. People make mistakes. That is part of life. I don't even want to go down the rabbit hole. That's hardly the worst. You're gonna basically say that he should get fired for that, but then you're gonna turn around and show like, you know, kids getting mutilated and other things like Okay, I feel like that's worse. Yeah, I don't have to explain the effort to my kid, But I got to explain why some guy shot his wife in the face and then the police are in full fatigues cornering the house like that, I have to explain that. Yeah, but the F word I don't have to explain to them. They hear the F word and they're like, huh, here's the F word.
Speaker 2: Say it's so much in the house.
Speaker 1: This is natural well, we try not to. I'm sure they've heard me say it, but I'm not, you know, dropping it like I'm the weatherman on Channel whatever in the Oklahoma City. You know, Uh, what else did I have here? I had this? Get to my folder here of saved things. Oh yeah, okay, Lindsey, do you know who gg Allen is? No? Oh God, gg Allen, You're probably better off. I don't know. I think anybody in rock should know who gg Allen is, at least know the name. And that's not a judgment. I'm not being like, you don't know rock. I'm just saying that if you're in rock and you and you like rock music and study the the spectrum of it, knowing who gg Allen is would benefit you, I think, and probably more would probably benefit you more than you would think. I don't disagree with him. Gg Allen was the frontman for a band, and to say he was the most legendary frontman of all time probably would be accurate. Best front man of all time I don't know. But legendary, yes, get right.
Speaker 2: Not for his singing, but just for the ship that he would do on stage is what makes him so legendary.
Speaker 1: He's not he's not. That's not a joke. For taking ships on stage. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And his funeral, man, it was people fucking went all out because he was so wild and out there. You know, so I'm not trying to stop on anything that you're doing. So at his funeral, fucking people were spitting on him and shipping on it was.
Speaker 1: You imagine that you know you're dead.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't care, right, but I guess if that's your persona, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Like why not? It doesn't it though, just a little bit, just a little bit. I was trying to look funeral because there are some crazy things that apparently happened at his funeral. I can't remember, but he was known for some really bad things. His real name was, according to him, Jesus christ Allan.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's neither one of those.
Speaker 1: Star was a g H. Not only would he he I get to say this, which is a word I can't wait to say a lot. I'll actually say this word on air. He he practiced chorafogia. What is eating feces? That's just nasty gross. Yeah. His lyrics were renowned for being anything but politically correct. Just read the words to.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Feels so weird to say on air because this is the title of a song. Ass fucking, butt, sucking, cunt lick and masturbation. Die when you die. Just read the lyrics to that song. So about it the title right.
Speaker 2: His funeral, he was dressed in a blackjacket and his drop strap left unembalmed, lindsay, because that's what he wanted, and he instructed that his body not be washed, so it was reportedly still covered in all the bodily fluids from his last performance.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah. He claimed that he was the last true rock and roller. Okay, he idolized Hank Williams. He said he would commit suicide on stage, but he was in jail on the day he said he would do it. He would repeat the claims over and over in front of an audience. He didn't even try doing this, once, telling an interviewer that he would only do it when his powers were at their peak.
Speaker 3: He was insane for good reason. His dad was insane.
Speaker 1: So you're reading it, yeah, yeah, but I don't care about that. This is not what I'm trying to bring up. I'm trying to educate you on who it is. Uh and so gg Allen is they are selling, they're auctioning something off of his Okay, would you like to own a piece of gg Allen history, Kimpy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Man, if it's his jockstrap, no, that's.
Speaker 1: Not as Jack's jockstrap.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I guess maybe because he is so legendary, I feel like you would have to explain to a lot of people what it is and who he is, because I don't know if a lot of people, you know, understand who who who this guy was.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great talking point. I think owning pieces of history. I think music that's that's fun. Now, uh, anything he's got is gonna be gross. Yes, So I don't know how good of an idea that is. But his cane that he was he used on a show, on a TV show. You can buy it for seventy five hundred dollars. And he also shoved it up his ass.
Speaker 2: Okay, handle or not? Handle doesn't say, uh see, these are things I'm gonna need to know.
Speaker 1: I don't know for me, for me, just me personal, I'm not my way isn't the right way. And I'm just saying I don't need to know either one. They kind of both feel the same.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal, right, because if I'm gonna grab this cane and you're gonna show it off, right, you got people coming over, You're going I've gotten gg Allen's Kane paid seventy five hundred dollars for it. Oh yeah, let me see it. You know, you don't want to grab it by the handle that was in his ass, right, if it was the other end that like touches the ground, I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that because that's just getting old shit on the.
Speaker 1: Floor and it can be vacuumed up. Yeah. And this was like a talk show like back in the day, like the Mouth and all that that he was on, just being bombastic, and to me he was always over the top, spectacle and just crazy. By the way, he died a few days after he shoved this cane up his ass.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that's why, uh yes, a little does looked like a snakehead. Maybe I don't know if which one it is, because he's got a few of them actually, so I'm like, well, which one went up your rump there?
Speaker 1: G Yeah, crazy piece of history that I'm gonna go ahead and pass on. But people were like seventy five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, I'm good. I would take like Jimmy Hendrix do rag that he wore a woodstock.
Speaker 1: Okay, that would be all right.
Speaker 2: You know that was just on a man's forehead and it legend has it he had like, you know, a sheet of acid in there and you know that's and he played with all that.
Speaker 1: But Booty Gane not for me. I think I would rather have an autograph of his, of Jimmy or g. G Allen, then I would the cane.
Speaker 2: Because it's so rare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the guy that's like he's even showing a picture of the end that that he's got it on the on the eBay, showing what it looked like. Okay, yeah, I don't know if I mean that does look like it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Which one was put in the butt? Which end he's showing both in? I think it was the it was the other the non handle land Yeah yeah, a picture.
Speaker 3: Of him right there with the helmet, yeah, kid rock No, it does not from here?
Speaker 1: Uh. Pre owned good is the condition of pre owned and good?
Speaker 3: But is it clean?
Speaker 1: A dude, I don't know. If I couldn't, I couldn't buy this how do we even know it's his? You know? Is it authenticated? I mean I think is a member in the band. You can see some of the design on it. Now it can be duplicated, but can see on the design that it matches the some of the line work of the tree and stuff like that. Put it together. You know what we didn't talk about And I could save this for tomorrow, but we're in it now. So so you remember the the the Sasquatch soap with Sidney Sweeney. Have you seen that thing where they use some of Sidney Sweeney's bathwater. Yeah, I've heard about that. Easy marketing ploy, brilliant actually on their part. They sold out super fast. Did you know that the soap has a hole in it to put your dick in? Yeah? Wow, Why because it's got Sydney's Sweeney's bathwater. It's brilliant, It's on brand for her. It's brilliant. It's brilliant, brilliant. But the whole thing I didn't know because there's videos online of guys pranking their wives when the soap arrives and one guy unwraps it and he's like, well it arrived, and the lady, the wife is like, I don't understand what this is. He's like, I gotta here, take this, I gotta go use this. I'm gonna go shower right now. Do you think it'll work? Does it look right? That should work? Right?
Speaker 3: Washing his third leg?
Speaker 1: So funny, so weird, man, But people are freaks. I get it. I don't me person now, maybe younger me I would buy this, you know, maybe at the height of friends, I would buy the Jennifer Andersons. I don't know, right, I don't know right, Maybe Britney Spears when she was of age. I don't know. Yeah, do we even know?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know they say, yeah, it's got her bathwater in it, but I don't know. People are says it does so quick to swindle and dupe anybody any nowadays.
Speaker 1: You know. But Okay, I don't get it. Are you going to smell like her?
Speaker 2: Is that the process behind or is it just the fact that she was naked in this body of water and now you're dickstaching it and it's like, yeah, biproxy I had, Yeah, my dick has touched Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: No, it hasn't. It's brilliant marketing, dude, It's brilliant marketing. How people hate on Sidney Sweeny. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Do people hate on her?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Too promiscuous, too provocative.
Speaker 2: I guess I've never really paid attention to who this broad is.
Speaker 1: She was doing shows where each song she had the song she would sing, and after each as the song ended, she would do a different sex pose with her dancers, and she did like seventy or some crazy number. Okay, and there was a thing online where people were keeping track of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hot White Lotus. She was in I never watched. Okay, she was in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Which part I couldn't tell you though, because the name.
Speaker 1: Right, is it? Sidney Sweeny? Yeah? Yeah, okay, uh oh, I'm thinking it's a brain a carpenter. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. I'm just looking at other movies that she's been in, the only one that I recognize is Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Yeah she Uh. Her acting is kind of still in question, Okay, but it's still young. She's twenty seven, she's I mean, I don't think you don't get to say that anymore.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven, right, right, But I mean like she hasn't been around as an actress for that long, I.
Speaker 1: Mean almost ten years, right. Euphouria is her big thing, okay, which is a pretty big Show's provocative.
Speaker 3: She's in a new She's in a new movie. I guess on on I want to say Netflix, and I guess it's some thriller that's supposed to be really really good. But I guess that soap comes with a message from her?
Speaker 2: Sure too?
Speaker 1: Sure you mean you mean like when I buy my Patrick Mahomes soda, Like it's it's just a standard, automatic, automated thing, right, It's not like she wrote, Hey, Corbin, And even then I wouldn't believe it, right, because it's just filling the blank ye print it off. Yes, Yes, But the fact that it comes with the hole in it so guys can stick their dicks in it is maybe the funniest thing I've ever heard in marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if it sells your soap, put your dick in it.
Speaker 1: So what's what do we have? Some non traditional marketing ideas? So we get Sydney Sweeney's bathwater. Forget how we'll figure that out, but we sell the soap with a hole in it so guys can masturbate with Sydney Sweeney's Bathwater.
Speaker 2: They're sitting around their little conference table eating donuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guy holds one up. He's like, I've got an idea. Can we put a hole in the cell? Do you know much soap we'd be wasting? Who cares? You can put your dick in it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They were selling for eight bucks originally and now they're reselling for sixteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Guys, have a fantastic week. See Bye Bye