Speaker 1: Computer.
Speaker 2: Alrighty ladies and gentlemen. In just fifteen days it will be Thanksgiving, and in about six weeks it's gonna be the end of the year. Are you celebrating this year or do you just feel you've had the holidays beaten.
Speaker 1: Out of you?
Speaker 3: Uncensored, unfiltered, fun hinged. It's a corell cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Well well, well, well, well where am i? Huh the show starts and I'm not here? Where the hell is Carrel?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, some mornings just want to be out there dancing, you know. I really was.
Speaker 2: That's That's what I was just doing. I was out there because Michael was playing Honey Mama, saying Mama Sama, ma cussin. Oh, come on, help me say it. You want to be staying in something. Arguably Michael Jackson's best song, I.
Speaker 1: Love Man in the Mirror. I love all of the songs. I love him. I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 2: But I gotta tell you the one that gets me going, the one that has me jumping, is wanna be stan in something to how to get over?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah too though to get under? Yeah yeah?
Speaker 2: Help me say it because you got to try to find some joy, okay, because.
Speaker 1: We are living in dark and mysterious times. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: All right, you know, I don't want to talk Trump every day, and I don't want to, but I gotta tell you these cabinet picks. Holy crap on a stick, Marco Rubio, Secretary of State, Are you kidding me? This is the person that will go around the world and try to negotiate peaceful resolutions in conflicts. Okay, Marco Friggin' Rubio. Elon Musk in charge of a division, a new division of government that will go through and gut government to get rid of quote government waste unquote Well, to a billionaire, government waste is regulations. So what that means is dismantling the FDA, the EPA, the departments of Education, the depart all of that and Vivica Vivic rams.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know, I am less afraid of Trump as I am the people that he's putting a Fox News host as the leader of the Pentagon. Do you feel safe with a Fox News host running the Pentagon?
Speaker 1: Basically the Department of War?
Speaker 2: Mike Huckabee, our ambassador to Israel, I mean, Trump, there's not going to be in America left. Okay, there's just not Congress will not stop them because it's going to be a Republican House and it and Democrats stop sending me fundraising. Okay, you lost, you lost horribly, and you lost with over a billion dollars in your coffer. Stop asking me for money. Okay, you lost, and you continue to lose elections, and you gambled with our future Democrats.
Speaker 1: You Joe Biden. I don't want to hate you. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hate you, but I really hate that you didn't step aside and let a primary happen and let the candidate come forward. I really hate that you waited until one hundred days out and you gambled and you lost, and now we are going to be screwed and they are going to dismantle and destroy everything that makes America America so happy fucking holidays. Really, I was thinking about that today. Should I wear this over this or should I just this? What do you guys think? What do you all in the chat room think? Did wear this over this or just wear the Let me just wear this for a second here, Okay, help.
Speaker 1: Us say it. Mama, say mama, sa I'm a ma cussin. Mama say mama Sama maa cussa. So here we go.
Speaker 2: So we are looking forward to Thanksgiving two weeks from tomorrow. First of all, I was at the grocery store yesterday, okay, the grocery store, and they thought a dollar fifty a pound for turkey was a good deal. Now I'm a vegan, so I'm not in that game. But still a twenty pound turkey would be thirty dollars or more. Remember when that game not free? Remember when you went to the grocery store around Thanksgiving and they all but threw a turkey. Atch of they have a turkey. You're not really remember that? I remember that. I remember free turkeys.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes I do turkey turkey, Yes I do.
Speaker 2: And we used to go to a few different stores and get free turkeys because you know, spend fifty dollars get a free turkey. So we'd chop at a couple of stores and get a couple of free turkeys and freeze one. Nowadays, ain't no free turkey, honey twenty dollars, thirty dollars. Turkey used to be cheap, well, chicken used to be cheap. I saw a chicken in the store.
Speaker 1: A chicken.
Speaker 2: A chicken in the store the other day I saw for eleven dollars a chicken. Used to be like three dollars. There are billions of chickens in the world. So, first of all, there is the expense of Thanksgiving. Big gatherings gonna cost a lot of money. You gotta charge your guest at the door, honey, a door charge. You got a family of fifteen coming, charge them each fifty dollars. That's the first thing. So food prices are soaring. Trump ain't going to lower them. So that's the first thing. Are you looking forward to the holidays? You know, holidays were started for a variety of reasons. I was doing some research about the history of holiday and you know why we celebrate and it is a very human thing to celebrate a quote special event. Now those events have changed over the years. We used to celebrate conquest, you know, our tribe, we used to celebrate food. Our men went out and some women went out and got the big game and brought it back and we had a big feast. Food used to be a source for celebration. That's what Thanksgiving really was about. You know, there was food and nowadays in today's world. Are you feeling the holidays? Are you looking forward to Christmas? Because these will be the last holidays under a democracy. We will be an autocracy after January sixth, the fascist regime. These are the last holidays where we're have a functioning country. So the question becomes are you into them? First of all, a lot of you are going to be forced to deal with relatives that directly voted against you and your country, So even just going to a gathering is up in the air. It's like, am I having gonna go? Second of all, the expense. You know, I wanted to go to Crossroads Kitchen for Thanksgiving. You know, I thought, well, I won't cook, maybe me and Steve will go out or whatever, ninety five dollars for Thanksgiving dinner ninety five dollars. I looked at a few other vegan restaurants. If you want to order just a dinner for two one hundred dollars. So I'm like, I know food's expensive, but you know I could make food for less than that. So I'm really interested to hear about you and your holiday plans. Are you traveling for Thanksgiving? Are you going to family and friends? Are you holding one at your house. How is the economy affecting your Thanksgiving? How is the election affection? I said election, and they think I said alecxa. How is the election shaping your Thanksgiving and your Christmas? Because it almost seems like a last hurrah. It really does seem like this Christmas, this new Year, this Thanksgiving are really our last hurrah. This is kind of it. It may be my last holiday in America. I don't know. I have an enormous task of raising a lot of money to try to leave the country. I don't know whether that's through getting the show hosted and trying to get a job in a foreign country and a radio station or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I really don't know what next year looks like for me.
Speaker 2: But I know with the cabinet that he's picking, there's really no way to stay in this country for me because every day something's gonna happen. It's gonna drive me crazy, and I just can't. So Thanksgiving is two weeks from tomorrow. Are you planning one? Are you throwing it?
Speaker 1: Are you going out? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I want to hear about your holiday plan in the comments.
Speaker 1: Below, or hit the chatter because I'll tell you what you should do. Brob we come back. I'll tell you how we should celebrate. Why don't we come back?
Speaker 2: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 2: Help me say it, Come on, everyone, help me say it. Help me say it. Mama say mama, saw I'm a ma cussa. Mama say mamasa, I'm a ma cussa. I don't know what that means, Mama say mama Sama ma cusa. But I love singing it. So Thanksgiving two weeks from tomorrow. If you're a vegan, and you should be, Thanksgiving is a fun time because you get to make all kinds of fabulous and delicious dishes. My stuffing is incredible, and you know I make a delicious vegan roast out of tofu and Vital week gluten, and you know, stuff it with stuffing and cranberries and steam it and then bake it with a glaze and make a mushroom sauce and oh lord, yes, so you know, and yams and cranberry sauce, and you know, a soup.
Speaker 1: I love a soup On Thanksgiving usually I make a corn chowder rolls. I make rolls.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear some noise in the background. By the way, there's some work going on here today. Nothing I could do about that. The workers aren't gonna stop for me to do the show. So if you hear some noise in the background, it's work being done. So are you going to host or are Because look, I'm of two thoughts on this. First of all, I think we need the holidays more than ever right now, I really do.
Speaker 1: One of the.
Speaker 2: Reasons Christmas was put in December wasn't just to co op and steal another holiday, which is what they did. Oh and by the way, I know that the Archbishop of Canterbury is the leader of the Church of England. If you know anything about the Church of England, you know that it's a Protestant church but based in Catholicism. Okay, if you know that, if you know how Protestism came to happen, and you and you know where it came from. It came from the Catholic Church, okay, and it's an offshoot of it, just like Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I know he is the leader of the Anglican Protestant Church. They are suffering the same scandal that the Catholic Church is encountering because they're run pretty much like the Catholic Church. So yesterday when I equated his firing and lumped them all in with Catholics, it because to me they all are. The Church of England is just a bastardized version of the Catholic Church. They do the same ceremonies, they wear almost the same clothes. It was all because of King Henry the Eighth, and I could go into all.
Speaker 1: The history of it. I know the history of it.
Speaker 2: But trust me, the Protestant Church sprung out of the Catholic Church and the Church of England was established so King Henry could get divorced.
Speaker 1: Okay. So y'all of you that came at.
Speaker 2: Me yesterday and said, oh, the Archbishop of Canterbury doesn't run a Catholic Church no, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He runs the.
Speaker 2: Church of England, and the Church of England is Protestant. But the Protestant Church is an offshoot of the Catholic Church. They just change some of the rules, just like Christians are an offshoot of the Jews. They just change some of the rules. Christians believe that Christ is the Son of God.
Speaker 1: Jews do not.
Speaker 2: So it's all the same fairy tale, honey, and they're all having the same problem.
Speaker 1: So there is this.
Speaker 2: Idea that I have that we need holidays now more than ever. We need to celebrate our families, we need to celebrate our friends, we need to come together, we need to put aside our differences. We need a break, you know, we need.
Speaker 1: Arrest and you know, letting Trump or anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've you know, had holidays when it was really when we were really poor, we still had them. So using the economy as a reason to not have a holiday, that's that's not good. You know, you can always have something, you know, always, And I really do think we need them now more than ever. We need Christmas now more than ever. But do you think for one moment that Maga is going to be kind over Christmas? Do you think they're not going to you know, scream about us saying happy.
Speaker 1: Holidays or whatever.
Speaker 2: They're going to find a reason to hate over Christmas because that's all they are. They're just hatred, you know that that's all they are. And they're not going to stop that for the holidays. So the question becomes, do we need it now more than ever? Or should we all just be hunkering down, not buying gifts, not spending money because next year is so uncertain. You know, the average family spends eighteen hundred dollars or more on Christmas. Should we be spending that. The average family spends about three hundred dollars on Thanksgiving? You know, do you have that to spend? So it's rough, you know, it's a rough call because people are depressed, and I think that I also think there's a societal shift about holidays. You know, every year I see Halloween matter less and less and less. Okay, every year there's less people dressed up, less trick or treaters.
Speaker 1: Every year, at least in my world, that's what I see.
Speaker 2: And every year I hear less and less people getting together for Thanksgiving. They just go out to eat or they'll see them on Christmas or whatever. So there is this trend to not be all in on the holidays. There are others who already have their Christmas tree up, and I was gonna be mad at him, but I thought, maybe they need that Christmas spirit right now, Maybe they need the comfort and the joy that the holidays can bring. But remember, the holidays can also be a very depressing time. Like next week or in two weeks. I don't have a big family. I haven't been invited to a big Thanksgiving. It'll be me and Steve having lunch or dinner, and that's pretty much it. I'll see him for a couple hours to have lunch or dinner, or he'll come over and I'll cook, and then that's it. That's my holiday. No twenty people, no party afterwards, no none of that. And so the holidays can be a very lonely time. And as you look ahead two weeks from tomorrow to Thanksgiving, do you already have it planned? Do you know where you're going to be, do you know who's cooking? Do you know what you're making? I mean, has all of this slowed your role about the holidays?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: I have friends that were at KFI who are now facing unemployment over the holidays. I know radio station going to hire them. Everybody's everybody in media is cutting back. CNN announced yesterday they're going to lay off hundreds of people. Well, fire and Anderson Cooper, who gets twenty million dollars a year and gets about.
Speaker 1: A million viewers.
Speaker 2: A million viewers and a twenty million dollar salary. That's two dollars for every viewer. That's a lot. And so CNN is saying they might get rid of some of their high priced talent.
Speaker 1: So, you know Wolf and.
Speaker 2: If he's still there, I don't think he's still there. But you know, we got what's her name?
Speaker 1: Oh, what is it?
Speaker 2: I say, I don't watch it, but I know I know her name. She's Norah O'Donnell. And I forget who but Anderson Cooper and the big female star of CNN. They might be out of jobs now. They're filthy rich, so they won't really care. But CNN is slashing So when you hear this, when you hear people at KFI getting fired.
Speaker 1: You know out of the newsroom.
Speaker 2: There's not another media newsroom waiting to hire those people. And when you hear about CNN laying off hundreds of people right before the holidays. There's not another cable news network waiting to hire them. Nobody is expanding. Everybody is cutting down, So a lot of these people are not going to have a path to another job in the entertainment industry, particularly in the news industry, ABC, CBS, NBC. They're not expanding their newsrooms. They're not going to hire people that were fired from KFI or CNN or whatever. Newspapers are not expanding their newsrooms, local news not expanding their NUTHROMP.
Speaker 1: So these people.
Speaker 2: Are going to spend the holidays looking for a new career.
Speaker 1: Marry Chris, Happy Things.
Speaker 2: Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap then please go to patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV phone. Or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon on at Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correl thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is sexy to you? Okay? Now, I'm a gay man and I'm a pretty good judge of sexy. And this is John Krasinski. See him? You can see him?
Speaker 2: There? Should I get it closer? Here we go, There you go, There you go.
Speaker 1: So this is him.
Speaker 2: You've seen him the Office and a Quiet Place and several other movies and you know, famous TV shows and stuff like that. And he's a very nice gentleman. And you know, I've seen him in interviews. He's very nice. But the question becomes is he sexy? And of course to somebody he is. So People Magazine just named him the sexiest man alive, and I gotta tell you they're dead ass wrong. I'm sorry to say that he's handsome and I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed, But is he the sexiest man alive?
Speaker 1: And no? Or no?
Speaker 2: I can think off the top of my head. Five sexier men. The guy that does the chocolate Amari Goshan, that's a sex Oh my god. Oh the donut daddy, Oh yes, the donut daddy on Instagram. Now that's Oh, he just released a calendar. Oh, hold me down. He can cook, he can bake, and he's just dropped dead gorgeous in his Instagram handle. Lose the donut Daddy. Now that's a sexy man in the kitchen, cooking shirtless. Oh lord. So I sort of wondered what was People Magazine thinking this morning when they named John Krasinski the sexiest man alive?
Speaker 1: Is he sexy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You know? Is he the sexiest? No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I know it's subjective to many. He might be.
Speaker 2: To this gay guy. Now, first of all, he's not a redhead, you know. So I'm like, how do they pick this?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I mean, they need more gay people on the panel picking the sexiest man alive In fact, it should probably be gay men that pick the sexiest man alive. It really should be people magazine should have a panel of gay men to pick the sexiest man alive, because women have just missed the market, seems because yeah, he's the marrying kind and yeah you'd want to raise kids with him and such like that. But the sexiest man alive.
Speaker 1: No, just know. So when I saw that this one was like, what what?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What? Yes?
Speaker 2: I have already said that, Dennis. They're all like the Church of England was created by Henry the Eighth. I know the entire history of the Church of England. It was because he wanted to marry Anne Boleyn and they wouldn't let him, and so he said, well then we'll just create a new church. And it was based in Catholicism. So yeah, so yeah, John Krasinski's sexiest man Alive. I don't know what makes men sexy to most of you, but that's not.
Speaker 1: It for me. He's cute.
Speaker 2: Again, I date him, and I think he was to me because if I were in love with him, he would be the most sexy man alive. But if you're just objectifying men, which is what that cover does, if you're just going on looks. Dear god. No, Jason A Lordie is that his name? The guy from that? What is that show about drugs? And it's got Zendaia in it and it's made for people that are under the age of twenty five?
Speaker 1: What is that show?
Speaker 2: Euphoria? Jason Elordi from there? Paul Mescal, Oh my god, you know he's dropped dead gorgeous. I mean, there's a lot of drop dead gorgeous entertainers out there right now. I don't know how they came up with that one. I'd love to see your comments down below, like is he the sexiest man live? Or who do you think is the sexiest man alive? I know that I'm out of the running because I'm too old. So yeah, there's that, all right. So I hope. It is my hope that as the holiday season truly begins, the Thanksgiving being two weeks away, it is my hope that all of us can find some peace, some joy, some community, you know, some camaraderie. It is my hope that you can forget about Trump and Marco Rubia and all of them over this time. It is my hope that we can focus on our similarities and not our differences. That's what the holiday season is supposed to be about. It's supposed to be as it's wintry and colder outside and we're having to stay inside more, it's supposed to be about relieving the dole drums of being inside. It's supposed to be about giving us something to celebrate, to be joyous over. So as we move forward in this holiday season, it is my hope that you don't let these people take that from you. They're taking so much, they're taking our country. Embers right here by my feet, by the way, she is right here on the floor, right by my feet, and I couldn't be happier see that. I'm gonna have a lovely hult. I'm gonna you know, Ember's birthday is this Friday. Ember turns nine years old this Friday, So for me, that's a little holiday. And Saturday, me and Steve and Valentino are gonna have a little dog party and we're gonna have a dog birthday cake, and we're gonna do more for Ember's birthday than.
Speaker 1: We did for mine. And that's the truth. So her birthday is this.
Speaker 2: Friday, and then Thanksgiving is coming, and I don't want them.
Speaker 1: To rob us. But I used to love, you know.
Speaker 2: I joked with Karen Ones that they should put on my tombstone he loved holidays, because all my friends freak out about how I love Holidays. I love Thanksgiving, I love Christmas? Or did I loved Halloween? And New Year's Eve? I do not love I never have loved it. I think it's too loud and too drunk and just to everything. But you know, Christmas, I love Thanksgiving, I love Halloween, Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: I love holidays.
Speaker 2: I love acknowledging people and showing them love. I love cooking, and I love sharing camaraderie with people.
Speaker 1: I love all of that.
Speaker 2: We've hated so much for so long, mainly Donald Trump. We've hated MAGA. I don't want hate to become the place that we all operate from. If your country makes you hateful, find a new country.
Speaker 1: And that's the truth.
Speaker 2: If all you can be in America now is afraid, hateful, isolated alone, then this is not the place for you. And you'll say, well, I don't have the resources to leave. Well I don't either, But you know what, other people have fled nations with nothing. Every day at our southern border. People walk across with just a backpack, hoping to be happier here than they were elsewhere.
Speaker 1: The same thing to you, And I mean it. I've really been thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe living in poverty while you can't they won't let you come in if you're gonna be poor, But maybe living with less in another country would be the answer. Because I'm so tired of being angry and mad?
Speaker 1: Aren't you?
Speaker 2: Don't you want to be joyous? Don't you want to be happy? Don't you want to sit at a lovely meal and not have a fight. Don't you you know, don't you want to get back to life.
Speaker 1: That to life, that to reality. Don't don't you want to?
Speaker 2: I do our lives for years now has been this election is for the fight of your life.
Speaker 1: We gotta vote, we gotta do this.
Speaker 2: We gotta go out and campaign, we gotta do this, we gotta donate. Oh my god, they're gonna take over since what twenty sixteen, so.
Speaker 1: Eight years of our lives. You know.
Speaker 2: My vet doctor B said an interesting thing yesterday when Embers saw him.
Speaker 1: Uh No, the day before, I was preventive. Yesterday, I gotta go back next week.
Speaker 2: Next Thursday, I'm having a root canal and breede. Oh anyway, he said he wish Trump had just served two terms and with out of them.
Speaker 1: Me too, Hi am prelb. Who you want to dose?
Speaker 2: I'm to turn anybody will see you tomorrow Thursday for two weeks in account.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to leave. Your methodis below. Support at patreon dot com.
Speaker 3: Forward class roodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service.