Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the Rescue, diyper Asque Tuco Bob on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, as Skill CTV, brought you by Petties Meats, Stay with four thirty four and Longwood just west of I four.
Speaker 1: I have them making me a custom meat loaf or a big meat loaf party this weekend.
Speaker 2: A twenty pound meat loaf for the Life Coach. Now, they don't do that for everybody. Don't don't expect that.
Speaker 1: Just know when you go to Patties, you're getting style, delicious food.
Speaker 2: They've been in business for over forty years.
Speaker 1: They're great everything from appetizers to desserts, wine for the lady.
Speaker 2: Meat departments where it's happening. Life Coach. Petties four thirty four, Longwood just west of I four opened Monday through Saturday ten to six. Wow, a lot of questions this morning. Yeah. We also got you up as usual on the Facebook live feed so everybody can see your dapper appearance. Yeah. It's the new look of in La sports cut and shorts. So are you getting in and out before the uh? Oh? I got a sandbags weighing down the chopper right now. So you're gonna ride it out here in Florida. You're not going back to the West coast. We'll see. It's gonna be a blower out though.
Speaker 1: Seriously, be careful any of you ladies that gets scared during the storm. I'm gonna have my hotline up and for taking calls. Okay, there to cuddle you and caddle you. Life coach, I've heard you saying something about you. For an extra fee, you'll read Harley Quinn romances out loud to the hell. Yeah, what do you think I'm gonna read them, not out loud, so the ladies they can't read my mind.
Speaker 2: Life Coach been really tight on cash thinking of hitting up one of those cash plays. Is yay or nay?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nothing smarter than paying thirty six point five per cent interest to say, listen nothing again. That's kind of like quicksand Okay, once you get in there and you're paying that big interest, you just fall a little bit behind, just like you wouldn't quicksand you're feeling me. And then the next time you're in there a day or so earlier, because that just skip all that borrow from friends or family. It's usually well sometimes not even Actually that doesn't work out. I was gonna say, borrow from the old LC you know, but I'll beat you up a little on the interest too. Just go to the old college route. Okay, Yeah, you don't want to borrow from family, don't want to borrow from friends. But the thirty six point five interest rate's gonna be a mother. So do the old school college route. Hit up the non traditional bank, make a donation. I don't know, I don't know exactly what you know going rate is for a chuck nut right now, but it's gotta be enough to get you through the next paycheck.
Speaker 2: Here, a plasma pays pretty well too. Donate plasma.
Speaker 1: Yeah if you want, But that hurts Morgan. That guy who we used to have a chuck is much much smarter. A guy we used to have on the show. Did that to uh supplement? Isn'tcom really?
Speaker 2: Hi? Yeah, I remember that had a buddy who did that in college. Hit the mall, Pete. Elci the wife had a what are the chances he knows? In ball, Pete? This is such a small world. Something. Elsie the Wife had a truckload of malt delivered by the boy Scouts.
Speaker 1: Oh they have nephews a Scout. She felt obligated. Now she wants us to spread it this weekend. Hold on, where do I start? First off, as the local appliance guy says, you pay too much because I know and I'm all about supporting our Scouts, but I know what the truckload of molt costs.
Speaker 2: And yeah, just oh, you know what, you could tell your wife.
Speaker 1: That you guys are obligated, as she said, to help your nephew even more and tell him in all his little you know Scout buddies about making a little side money spreading the mulch for you, You know, the mulch they snookered into, have them spread it? Need to say spread mult is simultuous.
Speaker 2: They ought to make that, uh a merit badge you can earn if you if you sell the mulch and spread it and spread it, you get.
Speaker 1: A merit badge and blisters like you've never felt. The next time you're whittling something, you're popping him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is multuous. Wait, you know what, this dude has the best out ever. Tell her to get rid of the multch.
Speaker 1: Tell her mult piles are like the biggest target of hurricanes besides mobile homes.
Speaker 2: You know, just tell her you gotta get rid of it. This is just you know, I l see, it's amazing. The local news was just talking about the pitfalls of anybody who's had a mulch pile delivered. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It spreads itself during a storm, then it's gonna get soaked, wet, you know, wet mulch is right right, Pat, Yeah, el did you.
Speaker 2: See that storm landfall projected landfalls shifted a further west into the Panhandle.
Speaker 1: I see it's getting some Mexicans right now. Yeah, those are my southern neighbors over in La Max. LCTV catching my yard all the time. LCTV need to know what to do about a coworker that has allergies and sniffles all day long. It's driving me and other coworkers crazy.
Speaker 2: That's the worst.
Speaker 1: Put a box of Kleenex and maybe a thing of aler attach on the desk as a hint.
Speaker 2: You do that, Or.
Speaker 1: You could have everybody in the office put a suggestion in the box, you know, the suggestion box, to fire the sniffler, because you know, even the boss that's got to be driving the boss crazy. The boss is gonna say, yeah, you're out of here. You know your numbers have not been good. Sniffs I mean Rachel.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's just make an exception for Rachel to go back and work at home. Maybe that's Rachel's game plan. Rachel didn't probably.
Speaker 1: Exampt it could be the big scheme. Yeah, it's definitely worth it to pay the cost to credit. Yeah, been there not merit badge? Oh my god, life coach, I'm gonna pickle. I've been really productive at work reas only, but there have been a lot of coworker turnover.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: My contract is stable, but it's really hard work that I do. Mike from Tallahassee. Uh, if you have a good contract, Mike, stay and just ask for a little more money and more help. That's what you need to do. Or you can stroll down the street. They have a pretty good school, right Aaron Tally crappy football team, l C says else, l C TV, what are your opinions on the Hugh Janie situation in Washington? Wait, I think I'm gonna just slid one over on the life coach Hugh h U g H and then janis Ah I see what you did there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it could be better than you know, Mike running the country. You know missus Hunt, what did you.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look at this slick one.
Speaker 1: I like how Taco Bob always insists on printing everything out for the life coach, Save a tree, bro.
Speaker 2: He has a good little printer, that Taco Bob guy. What as far as as far as you will save a tree? How about you eat a d what? I don't know why he always takes his time in this day to go to Chick fil A right at this time? Smart man, that's good.
Speaker 1: Lccb oh LCTB. What do you do when you hear your favorite DJA and another station in another state and then in parentheses it says look at pat says I feel so betrayed. Look, we have a saying around here. I mean people do other stations and stuff around the country. We have a saying around here. If you agree to wear multiple caps, they're gonna make you a human hat rack.
Speaker 2: Just remember that. Okay, my cap is currently resting in about sixteen states. Uh huh, no comment, life check. I'm not kidding. I didn't care about it. I hope that never for your partner life coach, am I wrong to keep my chill?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is a good timely one. Am I wrong? How are we doing on time? Speaking? Okay? Like coach? I am I wrong?
Speaker 1: To keep my children at home from school when there's all these all these uh, when there's numerous threats being made to public schools. That is a big problem right now, serious questions. That is a very big problem, very serious question.
Speaker 2: Luckily, not my problem. No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I think there's no problem at all with homeschool and your kid. Definitely, you know, for safety reasons, if you'd like to, just remember they should be around other kids still like after school, you know, so they're not like social doo. But and also know that homeschooled might seem easier, but it's it's it's harder work, and it's harder on you because no, you're not gonna have to teach them, but you're gonna have to be in charge to make sure they're doing their lesson.
Speaker 2: So you got a weigh everything out here, make sure you're good at math toom h, how about this one?
Speaker 1: What's cracking lc TV? Have you ever considered adding a nice tobacco pipe to your repertoire? Anytime you see somebody smoking a pipe, you know everything's under control. I like that to distinguished look shorts, sports coat and a pipe.
Speaker 2: With your martini. Yeah, I see him hitting the button. You had to bring it in for final repressal. See.
Speaker 1: I think my wife's cheating on me with her aerobics instructor. We have a great relationship, just she seems a little distant since getting an instructor. Aerobics instructor? What does it look like that eighties? Is it like the Jane Fawn of workout? Would you find leg warmers or a sweatban at your house?
Speaker 2: Uh? At least you can be assured that it's not Richard Simmon's sleeping with her for a few reasons. Oh my god, that's true. Come on, Donnie, let's roll all right, sale me life coach. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Go on to download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is JR R from the Bogan