Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes head on over to patreon dot com, forward slash the Big for Society, and now let's get on with the show. All right, bigfot Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Brett today. Brett is an individual from the Mount Rainier area of Washington State. He reached out to me with some very interesting things that he's been experiencing for the last years.
Speaker 3: Brett, how are you doing today?
Speaker 4: Doing great? Doom? Great? Thank you.
Speaker 2: I will preface that this is this is going to be a very intense episode, but I think that a lot can be learned from this from what I know about Brett's story. So Brett, I'm going to go ahead and pass it over to you. Before I do that, though, I will state that this isn't just going to be Brett talking for this circumstances this episode. We kind of talked about it and I might be going back and forth with Brett just to make sure things move along and he'd be more comfortable with that. So Brett, I will go ahead and start by passing the microphone over to you, and feel free to take us back to where this all begins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it started for me back in twenty twenty one, when I started working from home and a buddy of mine who I'd been elk hunting with for many years, Archie elk hunting in eastern Oregon, and we were both working from home, and I'd run across an article about sasquatch, and so we started sharing different articles about sasquatch.
Speaker 4: And I'd always had a.
Speaker 5: Interest in figuring out what was going on with it. I was born in Seattle, and I was raised in the foothills of Mount Vernon on the western side of Washington State, and we had forty acres of woods, and so I was always out in the woods, and I was always hunting, and that was my passion growing up and still is. And so I always had an interest in it, but had always figured, you know, based on what i'd heard at the time, I'd always figured it was, you know, some kind of a primate, and oddly no one had any information or any evidence of it, but always figured it was a primate. And so we started a research when we had time here in twenty twenty one, and for gosh, the greater part of a year, we started digging through personal accounts that people had, primarily getting the information off of Steve Isdall's how to Hunt the YouTube page, and so we just went back and twenty he had first started to post up individual accounts, and we started to listen to him, and every time he would either here's something that was very interesting, he passed it to me or I'd passed one over to him. And for about a year we just started to compile consistent, consistent information about what people were experiencing, and by and large everyone's kind of experiencing the same thing. And so we built understanding what we thought was going on, and at the point of reaching a year one, we didn't believe it was an ape anymore. Two we believed that they were a people, and we started to understand that, you know, most of the accounts the Sasquatch were showing empathy to people. There were obviously accounts where they get very aggressive, but you know, most of those accounts are with are when the children are around or there's some kind of risk to the family, and then the male patriarch would would become aggressive and and so that was an understandable and we kind of thought we had an idea.
Speaker 4: As to what was going on.
Speaker 5: That led us to twenty twenty one when we went archery l hunting and we were just outside of the Yukaya, Oregon. And at first, you know, usually I keep that information to myself, but you know what, these the sasquatch are everywhere, and so there's really no need to keep anything a secret.
Speaker 4: And so we were going to go out our archery l.
Speaker 5: Cutting in eastern Oregon in twenty twenty one, and I went down first.
Speaker 4: I was going to be there for four days before my buddy would show up.
Speaker 5: And you know, the funny thing is is that when I pulled into town, I usually gas up there, and so I gassed up and there was a gentleman there that ran the gas station, and he's a little eccentric, and so I was asking him. I was like, hey, do you have any experiences with sasquatch around here?
Speaker 4: And he he went off on this long story of running into him.
Speaker 5: Somewhere around the Dallas and having the smell and having this experience with him, and then he went and started, you know, talking about, you know, how they came from a different planet and some other stuff, which kind of lost me. And and so I from there, I went on and I went into camp and I set my camp up, and that night I was probably about halfway done getting my camp set up, and I pull a it's a thirty two foot airstream trailer that I renovated, and so it's an airstream trailer and in my big truck in the camping spot, and I got half of my camp set up and went to bed for the night, and right around two AM, I woke up and there was this awful stench all my It was it's hot generally in September in eastern Oregon.
Speaker 4: For archriolchally starts out hot.
Speaker 5: All my windows were cracked open all the way around the trailer and.
Speaker 4: They're all awful, awful stench.
Speaker 5: And so I rolled over and looked into the kitchen and through the kitchen windows, something was standing there looking at me.
Speaker 4: And as soon as I.
Speaker 5: Saw it, it flashed away, and probably within a minute the smell went away, and.
Speaker 4: I was kind of stunned, but I just I knew what it was.
Speaker 5: I knew it was a sasquatch, and so I was going to say something, and then I felt, really I felt really stupid, you know, saying something out loud when like nobody's around, and so I just I said in my head, because I figured they well, based on everything that we studied, they know what was thinking. So I said, in my head, I said, I'm just here to hunt into camp. And I said, I don't mean your family any harm. And then I let it. I'd left it at that, and I fell back asleep. And next morning I woke up and there was my camp was the same as it was the night before, and so I finished set it up my camp and I.
Speaker 4: Decided to set up a game camera.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't necessarily for this, asquatch, I was pretty much the only person in that campground, and so I was putting a game camera on a pine tree facing my camp so if anyone drove through, I could at least see, you know, maybe get a license plate or something. And someone was stealing anything, And so I strapped a game camera to the tree and got that all set up, and that afternoon I went hunting and I hunted until dark, and my hunting stand was probably about four miles away. So I came back into camp that night and started went right to work making dinner and stuff at the campfire. And while I was making dinner, I was like, oh, you know, I forgot i'd put that game camera up.
Speaker 4: So I went over to check the game camera and it.
Speaker 5: Had been moved ninety degrees away from I'm pointing at my camp and now it was pointing toward toward the bushes in the drive the road that goes around the campground. And so I pulled the card and there was nothing on it.
Speaker 4: Other there was a couple of pictures, but it was just of that the woods over there.
Speaker 5: And so then I fixed that, got it straightened out, went back to working on my food, and I went to throw some trash away and my trash can's gone, and so I'm looking for my trash can. I grab a flashlight. I'm looking and where this campground is. There's a stream that goes by, probably about twenty thirty feet away stream that goes by, and that stream goes underneath the highway and from there it goes probably another fifty yard sixty yards and hits this small creek that goes along a highway, and there's a big covert underneath there well that I see in the shine of my flashlight, I see the trash bag and it's directly in line for my camp to that covert, and so I walk out to go get it, and it's a big, you know, big giant black trash bag, and it's been rolled up like a sock. And so then it's only about ten twelve inches high at this point, and then all the trash is inside, nothing scattered about or anything, but it was just right there. And then another twenty feet thirty feet along toward the covert, here's the collapsible trash can. So I gathered all that back up, and I figured, you know what, they probably came back when I was gone, and they were going through my trash for some reason. So I put it back and I finished up that night, and I went to bed, and during the night I woke up and.
Speaker 4: They were the I think it was kids.
Speaker 5: I assumed it was kids were throwing pine pine needles on my windows of my trailer. And I had all the ones because it was hot, I had all the on out, so they weren't coming down from the trees above me and hitting the windows. So they were tossing pine needles against the windows up underneath the awnings. And so I just repeated in my head, I said, you know, I'm just here to camping to hunt, and I don't mean you guys any harm. And that kind of continued for a little bit and then it died off, and then I went hunting the next day, and at one point in the next four three days, because I was on the fourth day my buddy was supposed to show up, I had actually hiked. I grabbed my bow and everything, and I hiked across the highway and I went to see if there was any elk coming down off the hills down over to that one creek.
Speaker 4: And when I got.
Speaker 5: Over there, there's this there's a bunch of BlackBerry brambles and stuff on that side, and there was one big, giant BlackBerry bramble, but it had a hole in it, and so I walked.
Speaker 4: Over to that, and there was like three holes.
Speaker 5: In this big black bear bramble that it was probably twenty thirty feet across and the blackberries are probably twelve feet high, and there was three holes in it. And on the inside it was all cleared out and it was very smooth. It was dirt and a little bit of grass, but it was all cleared out. And so I was like, this sounds exactly like what you know people describe, and so I started to walk around it.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to go in it. One.
Speaker 5: Some people say that there may be you know, radiation or something like that in some of these structures.
Speaker 4: I think Randy.
Speaker 5: Bryson at a BC, he talks about, you know, getting some kind of a rash one time when he went inside one. And so I didn't go inside, but I walked around the outside. And when I got to the other side, probably about ninety degrees from where I was, I ran into what looked like human.
Speaker 4: Scat, but it was just it was giant.
Speaker 5: Ginormous, and it was it was odd in that if it was an animal, it was very strange because it was it was contiguous, but it was changed. She was like, it was like you could tell you ate a bunch of this, and then it ate a bunch of something that was white, and it ate a bunch of something that was something some other color.
Speaker 4: And so I took a picture of it.
Speaker 5: I wound up deleting that picture later, just because of the situation I was in, but I'm fairly certain that that was from them. And while I was doing this, all of a sudden I hear a little tweet.
Speaker 4: It was just like, oh, over.
Speaker 5: On my right side, and immediately over on my left side I heard, and it was just this little tiny chirp, and so I knew that they were I knew that they were around there, and so I just sat in my head again and said, you know, I don't I don't mean to disturb you guys. I'm just hunting for hunting for elk. And they didn't make any of the sound, didn't do anything else. And in fact, I walked probably twenty yards to another brush bush that I set up in to watch the water and watch this game show coming down the hill. And I sat there the rest of the night, and a white tailed deer came down. I didn't see the elk, didn't hear the sasquatch of what I thought I was a sashquatch again, and then went in for the night. The next two days, not much happened to me. I didn't go back over there. I actually went to my stand about four miles away. They continued to toss pine egles on my windows at night, but that was about it. And then on the fourth day, my buddy showed up and I, you know, before I got out of the truck, I was telling him what happened, and and he's like, yeah, he goes that that definitely sounds like you got sasquatch here. And so he was he was excited about it, you know, because we'd only talked about it, and we only read you know, accounts, and and so that night we were talking about it and and we went to bed. He's got a he had a little camper Camperor Bus, and so he was sleeping in that. The next morning when we got up to go hunt, about four am in the dark, he said he had heard someone walking on the gravel between the two campers. I didn't hear any of that, and so he'd heard somebody walking around camp. Well, so his hunting stand was just out of camp. He could walk right out of camp and go, you know, maybe half a mile up into the hill there.
Speaker 2: Big so a society who will be right back after these messages, And.
Speaker 5: We had a stand set up for him, and so he went to go hunt that and I just worked around camp until probably about eleven. I was going to go hunt the evening, and just as I was leaving, there was an RV that was coming into camp and.
Speaker 4: A big class and then exactly I'm going to go, you know, stop. It was right next to a highway within the campground.
Speaker 5: And as they were doing that and I was getting loaded up in my rig, they'd let their dogs so they had to I don't know, it's a golden golden lab or something like that, jump out of the truck.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh gosh, you know, I hope that doesn't cause here, Brett.
Speaker 2: I apologize. We just got some really weird audio interference on this phone call. Can you repeat what happened after the new RV started coming in?
Speaker 5: I apologize, Oh no, not a problem. Yeah, I mean I think you were talking to Owen or something like that. I was listening to one of your accounts and that that kept happening. Well, that happens to me too when I talk about this stuff.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happened every time the last few weeks. It's it's starting. I'm becoming very apprehensive of it. Yeah, I'm leaving all this in but go ahead, man, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Would worry about it. It's just so Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna go hunt my stand about four miles away, and so I was leaving and that Class A RV was coming in the park, and so there they'd be the second group in other than ours, myself and my buddy, and and I was just a little apprehensive because they were letting the dog. They let a dog out of the RV, and so there's a I think it was a golden lab was walking around, and so I was kind of worried a little bit, just you know, at that point, I didn't think they liked dogs. This aus question like dogs. And so anyway, I jumped in my truck and I went hunting. And that night I pulled in back into camp. My hunting spot, by the way, was just dead.
Speaker 4: There was it was a great hunting spot.
Speaker 5: It was in the Elk area, and everything there just wasn't anything moving. There wasn't a it was a classic, you know, dead air. So nothing happened all that night. So I drove back into camp, and as soon as I got out of the truck, my buddy was telling me what happened to him. What had happened was that after I laughed, he had gotten down out of his stand and he was going to come in for lunch. And so he was hiking this trail along the side of the hill, through the through the pines and the timber, kind of sparse timber and he started walking along and he said he could hear the RV revenance engine and stuff, and it sounded like they were backing in. But behind them in the timber, about eighty yards, he said he could hear something going absolutely bananas. He said it was snapping branches. He said, huge branches snapping him, breaking things, crunching, and he said, he said, the first thing that came to his mind is got to be a bear down in there, and he had a bear tag, and so he left the trail and he started to sneak his way down this hillside toward this reckas and branches kept breaking and things stopped.
Speaker 4: It was just making a a riot in there.
Speaker 5: And he said he got down far enough to a point where he should have seen what he was hearing right in front of him, and didn't see the thing, and then boom, he's going quiet, dead, quiet, nothing going on. And then he kind of shook it off and he's like, I don't know, I don't know what happened. And I give him credit just because you know, this is his first day being there and hunting, and kind of it's difficult to tie those two things together. And so he just backed out and he got back on the trail and he went back to camp and had his lunch, and about an hour after that he went back out to his stand and he said that a half hour after being in his stand, there was a war. He said it sounded sounded like King Kong. He said it came from just across basically how he described it was up on the hillside, just above where that BlackBerry i'll call it a nest, but whatever BlackBerry hide is, he said, came from that hillside over there, which I knew was only about you know, a half mile from him.
Speaker 4: And he said this roar rang out.
Speaker 5: He said it sounded like King Kong, and it shook, as everyone says it does. It shook him inside to his core. He could feel it in his chest and so he's like yeah. He goes to sing just ward and ward, and then it got quiet, and then he didn't hear anything else. And I'll comment now because I know what had happened. When we had gotten back after hunting. When we'd gotten back home, I was in touch with an individual I knew it was hunting in that same area, but further south. And that individual said, hey, that exact same day roughly the exact same time, about about three to four pm. He said he had heard a roar, but he was I assumed he was like five miles away. He said he'd heard that roar, and my buddy said, hey, I know where you hunt. You're four miles away. But you had to have heard it because it was so loud. I said, I don't recall hearing anything, but this other guy I know said he heard it. I found out later this other guy was actually about fifteen twenty miles away and.
Speaker 4: Another drainage in another area.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if he was outside the unit that we were in, but he was that far away he heard a roar.
Speaker 4: Coming from his canyon. And it's interesting because if you did.
Speaker 5: And I don't do physical research, but I researched the researchers.
Speaker 4: And there's that guy on YouTube who Wow, what's his name.
Speaker 5: He's a guy on YouTube that digs into all the audio and breaks down the audio and tells you, you know, this is what's in the audio and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: If it comes to me, I'll say it.
Speaker 5: But anyways, he broke down one of those wars and found that there's language in the wars there is sentences in language that are inside that war. Just like when they break down some of the whoops and stuff, there's different levels and there's different things being done inside that sound.
Speaker 4: He found that there's language in the wars.
Speaker 5: And my gut feeling is is these guys were talking to each other, the sasquatch here were next to our camp and the one that was far away talking to each other using these roars.
Speaker 4: And it also seems that sometimes they do.
Speaker 5: It just to you know, freak us out or you know, show some dominance or whatever. But that happened. So my buddy's telling me the story. His chest shook. He was like he had done. He came in, he came back into camp, he was done hunting. And then that night we talked about it some more about what was going on, and he decided he wasn't going to hunt anymore. There's a lot of stuff going on in his life, and so I don't know that it was specifically all about sasquatch roaring, but it certainly was, you know, kind of put it over the top, and he wasn't interested in hunting anymore.
Speaker 4: So he left the next day and I said, hey, I'd help him set.
Speaker 5: Up the stand and all that stuff, and I said just leave your stand there because he was seeing some elk, and I said, leave your stand there, I'll go hunting.
Speaker 4: And he'd had, by the way, he had.
Speaker 5: Game cameras on his stand as well, right, so it was right over a little seep and we were hoping to get help coming in off those ridgelines behind us coming down to that water and catching them on game cam and kind of seeing what was there.
Speaker 4: And I sent you those photos.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if he had a chance to look at him yet, but there's one photo in there of the initial.
Speaker 4: Pictures that were taking.
Speaker 5: They were taken before we arrived, and there's one of them that has an elk in it, and that's just a classic. You know, we got elk and bear and Bobcat and all sorts of things coming into that seat. But there's one that is wided out, and it's wided out, but you see this kind of a ghostly figure and to us, to me, it had the it had the outline of a sasquatch profile. So I'm not sure if you want to share that or anything, but that was that was captured and it's that kind of reinforced what we were experiencing.
Speaker 3: Do you mind if I uh comment on that for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 2: Checked it out earlier too, and it literally does look like a whited out game cam game cam photo with it's almost like you're seeing the silhouette of sasquatch, but you're like, it's after you've had your eyes worked on and gotten the drops, and it's all blurry. It's just really weird.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you glance across it, you can kind of see it a little better than if you stare at it right. But but that was you know, all the all the pictures were perfect, and they had all these animals, and they had all this action and stuff.
Speaker 4: That one photo was in the middle of all that.
Speaker 5: And and we had heard stuff like that, you know, I'd read accounts, and there was an account of a guy in North Carolina who an older gentleman really good. It was like a gosh, it was like a two part, three hour, six hour total documentary on this guy's experience with his farm. And basically, to make a long story short, he he had put game cameras up because he wanted to get captured capture pictures of him, and he said.
Speaker 6: He actually did he he got pictures.
Speaker 5: They avoided his camera for a long time, and then he finally got a photograph of him, and he was a sided. He put the card in his pocket and he got on his squad and he drove back to the house, put in his computer and.
Speaker 4: They were just pictures of grizzly bears.
Speaker 5: They had they had manipulated the format and the pictures within his his card. So now all he had was pictures of grizzly bears. He'd read them, he'd seen him at the camera site on his property. He were there were Sasquatch photographs, got back, put him in his in his laptop and they were different. And and this kind of goes along with that. They they have the ability to manipulate electronics. That what was his name, Mike Patterson was Sasquatch Ontario.
Speaker 4: Same thing.
Speaker 5: He has the same thing on his site, Nef. I think they called him Nef Nepherkidi. They were manipulating photographs for him, which is interesting, by the way, is an like I said, I researched the researchers and I don't do my own research, but he has photographs that actually show the veil that this veil that seems to separate what we live in, the dimension we live in, and this dimension in which they are able to move. Anyways, it's kind of like a cross It's like taking a photograph through a window screen.
Speaker 4: It's very interesting anyway.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so that picture was from a game camera that was on the seep, and so I just left the game cameras running and everything, and.
Speaker 4: The next gosh, what was it that night? Oh, the next morning. No, it was the next morning.
Speaker 5: So he left and the following morning, and that morning I walked out to his stand and it was in the dark, and house a little nervous, all a lot nervous, but his stand. We'd set his stand probably thirty feet off the ground, and so once you get up to it, you feel you feel very comfortable.
Speaker 4: I felt very comfortable. I was, you know, pretty far off the ground.
Speaker 5: And so I sat there in the dark for a while, and probably about an hour after being in that stand, waiting for it to get dark, waiting for it to get light, all of a sudden I hear this rock clack, and it was just down in front of me, probably thirty yards away. I've got a directly in front of the stand, some scrub and brushing stuff a little bit, and there's a seep at the base of this hill. And then this hill goes up for two hundred yards and it's sparsely treed and there's some blowdowns and stuff, but not too bad.
Speaker 4: But over to my right.
Speaker 5: Hand side, that hillside comes down sparsely treed, and then it gets heavily treed going out towards the road. And from inside that heavily treed area, it sounded like someone slammed too thirty pound boulders, and.
Speaker 4: It shocked me a little bit.
Speaker 5: And then I was like, okay, well, I said my I said, listen, I'm only here to hunt, and to camp, I said, I don't mean you or your family any harm, and and I let it go with that, And so it got kind of got quiet and didn't hear anything else for the rest of the day, and probably around noon I went back into camp, and then after a while I went back out to hunt the evening and didn't sing anything. I normally hunt till dark, but I was I was a little sketched out. So I got down before dark and I crept out of the woods while it was still a little bit of light. That night, they were tossing I think the kids were tossing hand cones and my needles on my windows again. And then I woke up. Gosh, I think it's about two am. I woke up and heard a knock, a wood knock and close, and it was loud and for the and normally I would have gotten up and I checked it out and stuff, but I was so tired. It was odd.
Speaker 4: It was odd that I would fall asleep, but I did.
Speaker 5: I just felt tired and just rolled back over and fell asleep and didn't wake up till my alarm went off, and I got up again and I went out, piked up to the stand.
Speaker 2: Big for a society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 5: And again I was in the stand for by the hour, and all of a sudden, damn, these two rocks get slammed together. And this time I was probably a little annoyed, and I was like, listen, I don't mean you guys any harm. I'm here to camp and to hunt, I said. And I got a right to feed my family too, And.
Speaker 4: Nothing. It got quiet, and nothing.
Speaker 5: Happened for a while, and the sun started coming up, and so it got light out, and around nine am, I hear this commotion coming around the top of the hill, that two hundred yard hill going up. I hear a commotion coming around the left side, and it's breaking and smashing stuff, and it's coming around and so I turned and I positioned myself just in case it's like I heard of elk coming through. And it was two calves flying around the side of the hill up on top and they were flat out flying. Honestly, I've been hunting up there for twenty years. I hadn't seen elk run like that before ever. And they flew across the face of this hillside and then they skid it to a stop right before they were going to turn and go over the ridge on my right hand side, and they skidd it to a stop, and they're staring down on the other side of that ridge and they were staring at it. And then the more commotion came and there was two cows and they bombed across the same way, and then they skidded to a stop where the two calves were and they milled about there, but they kept looking over on the other side of that other side of that ridge, and that lasted probably about ten minutes, and then they kind of calmed down and they kind of fed where they were, and then they started to feed down my way toward the water, and the calves came first, and then the cows came after.
Speaker 4: And I had a cow tag and I was going to take.
Speaker 5: One of these cows if I had the opportunity. And one of them by passed the water and came right toward me, and so I shot and had a really really good hard shot on the cow that came toward me, and she was probably only twenty yards from my stand, and she spun and she ran. It kind of teaked me out a little bit because she ran right toward where those rock clacks were coming from.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, my gosh, they'll do that.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she ran, and it was six seconds later she tilted and tipped over and she died there. And from where I was sitting, I could see her there and calves and the other cow ouk went up onto the ridgeline again, and then they eventually walked off, and I gave her about twenty minutes and I could tell her she was expired, and so I climbed down and went over to her. I looked around to see if there was any rocks or anything like that that somebody could be clacking, and I didn't see any rocks anywhere in the timber, and so and so I took a couple of pictures, and I processed her up and got all the quarters bagged up, and all the meat cut off and heart and liver and all that kind of stuff, and.
Speaker 4: Got it all bagged.
Speaker 5: And then what I did is I took I took the two rear hands and I moved them over by the spring in front of the front of the camera and I and I didn't because I didn't want the Sasquatch to take to take any of the meat from me, and so I put them in front of the game camera. And then I grabbed the rest of the meat. I had a crazy heavy pack, and so I stumbled out with the rest of the meat. And as I was stumbling out on this trail, it was very very heavy, so I was only going maybe ten feet and then resting. And as I was walking this trail going back to camp, the kids were tossing rocks at me. And I never did get to see a rock but all around me in the trees. Never hit me, but all around the trees I could hear whack and then think, think, and thinking. As it came down the branches, and I was looking up on the hillside, and I looked down too, because I came from down downhill, but it was fairly open.
Speaker 4: I couldn't see them.
Speaker 5: I don't know where they were throwing rocks from, but all the way out they were tossing rocks in the trees.
Speaker 4: And so on the first first hike out, I stopped.
Speaker 5: And I was sweating and huffing and puffing, and I got the words that I said hey, And this time I spoke out a lot and just said, hey, you guys, I got probably two more loads of stuff to take out, and then it's all yours. You can take whatever's left, and I'm going to be gone, so you know, don't worry about it. I'm going to be gone. And so I took that back to camp and I put it in the coolers, and I went back out and I grabbed the other bags of meat and hadn't been touched, and so I bagged those up and I hiked those out, and they tossed rocks at me the entire time, all the way out.
Speaker 4: So I got to my trailer, dumped those off.
Speaker 5: I went back in for the stand and the game cameras and all that, and I grabbed all that stuff and lo and behold, and I'd finally gotten back home. I'd given those game cameras back to my buddy, and apparently when I had we were using metal bare boxes for the game cams.
Speaker 4: I unlocked it and pulled it off.
Speaker 5: And when I reached in the grabbed the camera had taken a picture, and that picture it actually caught my arm, but it also caught the trees behind me.
Speaker 4: And my buddy sent me that picture and he said, hey.
Speaker 5: He says, I think the big guy was watching you take the game cams down, and I sent you those photos as well, And so it's the original photo from the game cam, and then we cropped it and zoomed in to see what he was seeing.
Speaker 4: And you can see you can.
Speaker 5: See a sasquatch's face behind a branch, the classic dark gray to black skin. You can see hairline on the forehead, and then it comes down it looks like sideburns.
Speaker 4: Did you see those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of like it's almost peeking around then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's actually kind of not peaking, but it was. There was a branch that was there.
Speaker 4: And in fact, if you go look at the the elk, the elk.
Speaker 5: Picture and that same it was the same position, same camera, you can kind of see some of the existing.
Speaker 4: Branches in there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there's you can see his head looking at me, had a branch coming across. Classic you know, they'd like the peak food foliage and stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, that was him.
Speaker 3: That's extremely interesting because it's not in the elk picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And it wasn't very tall, so that was only like six feet off the ground to the top of his head.
Speaker 4: When I when I think back about where that was, so.
Speaker 5: It looked more like the kid, like a kid obviously, you know Sasquatch kids are big. But uh yeah, So anyways, he sent me that, so that and that was taken when I was taking all this stuff down. Took all that stuff down. They didn't do anything when I was hauling that that stuff out of the tree out of the woods, got back to camp, packed everything up and decided, you know, I'm just going to head home now, and so I drove back home three hundred miles. And like I told you, we live in the kind of the shadow of Mount Rainier in western Washington, so it's about three hundred miles from eastern Oregon. And and yeah, and so we were chatting about when I got home, we were chatting about what happened to me, and we're talking about what had happened when we were both there and stuff. And then two weeks later, they're slapping the side of my house. Yeah, and so, yeah, they started slapping the side of my house.
Speaker 4: It was two nights in a row.
Speaker 5: And obviously, you know, having research what I did, you know, I knew that they did that stuff. I was a little shocked that they could find me three hundred miles away, but they did. And yeah, it was kind of emotional.
Speaker 4: So much has happened.
Speaker 5: But I told him, I said, I said, guys, don't don't hit my house, like, don't be banging out of my house.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 5: And that was that was the two times that that that during that timeframe, there's only two times that they did it. And then and then the next thing I think kind of happened was that I was in bed one night and and honestly, you know, even through everything that's happened so far, I've never I've never had any premonition of, you know, what was going on or something was going to happen, or you know, people talk about six cents or you know, Steve is daaland some other people talk about, you know, feeling pressure.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't feel that. I don't get any of that.
Speaker 5: You know, what's interesting I've got tonightis from shooting and hunting and stuff. And I've got tonightis it's there's a constant ringing, but it's a pure it's a pure ringing, and so if I pay attention to it, obviously I can hear, but generally it's just kind of blending with everything.
Speaker 4: When sasquatch are around.
Speaker 5: When the sasquatch are near, I hear what sounds like along on top of the ringing, I hear what sounds like like if there was one hundred chickadees, you know, fifty yards away, If there's one hundred chickadees in a bush and they're all tweeting and stuff, that's what I hear when they're around. And so whenever that pops up, I'm paying attention to see what's going on, but every time they're around, that happens. And so I kind of got that feeling one night when I was laying in bed, but along with that feeling that actually this time I actually felt just kind of a little trepidacious. It was just like a little something was off. I didn't know where it was coming from. It just something was off. And my wife was sleeping next to me, and so just in my head, I said, hey, if there's if there's anything here that's not aligned with Jesus Christ, I said, leave, if you're not aligned with Jesus Christ, leave And something slapped slam the side of my house up near where our bedroom is, and and then that was that. I didn't hear anything else that night, but my wife woke up and she said, what was that? And I explained it to her, and that was probably the first time she started to get a little scared.
Speaker 4: It's just because I'm a I've always been a Christian.
Speaker 5: I was a Christian throughout this time period, and and and that's probably been the most difficult part for me, is trying to figure out, you know, how does this, how does this fit in with Christianity? And how do you how do you properly deal with this situation in these people in a god pleasing way, because there's just not very much written about it. And so that's why I said what I said. And then you know, things just started to continue. They would come around, I think, in my in my opinion, I think the first ones to come around slap the side of my house, show up in the at night were the ones from eastern Oregon because the ones who who have adopted me here they're a completely different color the obviously, the the boy that I got that photo of it has got black hair and the dark black skin. And now the ones that are here that, like I said, seem to have adopted me, they they've got blonde, blonde, the beige hair. Anyway, so things continued, but I think it was with a different with a different group of sasquatch. There was a place I wanted to continue hiking and stuff. There was elk season here in Washington State, and so there's a place where I go hiking. And a little while after that, one night I had gone hiking up there and in three hundred yards from where I parked my truck, there's this structure I sent you that picture is probably four or five. It's grown over time, but there's probably four or five small trees four to five inches that were put into a structure.
Speaker 4: And so that's right there.
Speaker 5: And the first time i'd gone up there to go hiking, some sasquatch had showed up, because I could hear them coming down through the trees, and I could hear the little like bird tweets, and I could hear small, small movement, but like four or five of them coming through the woods down toward where I was on this skid road. And that was that kind of initiated another series of sasquatching up at my house. I didn't do anything else that when I was up there doing that hike. I just came home. And I didn't want to not knowing what I know now, I didn't want to exacerbate stuff by going out and like doing my own research and you know, stirring the pot. And I had enough problems with just you know, being myself and living my life and have them come around. And so then they started coming around. And when I was home alone, they would come into the house. I would hear, well, actually I wouldn't hear noises, but they would all of a sudden, I would smell things. I would smell. I'd be laying on the couch reading and there'd be a wet dog smell just inundate the house, and there would there was sweaty, a wet, sweaty hay smell. And then at one time there was like dog feces. And each time I'd get up and I'd like, what is that? You know, I'd walk around and I'd go grab my shoes and like, what nothing on my shoes. And probably the third time when it was the dog feces, I was like, oh, okay, I get what's going on. And so they were coming around in the house, just not visibly.
Speaker 2: And so I kind of got used to that big for society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 5: I mean, I I had I studied so much and I'd read these things happen, and at the time I was I was pretty convinced. I was like, you know, they there are people, they there are hybrid people. You've I think you've studied, or at least you read doctor Melburn Ketchum's Sasquatch genum study and subsequent stuff that has come out from that.
Speaker 2: I've looked into it I haven't read it extensively, but I'm familiar with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, So I dug into it thereing my stuff and and the and just briefly the DNA, which we now have the full genome for sasquatch, and we have the full genome for dogmen, and both of their genome the met mitochondrial, which is the female portion is female human and the male part, which is the nuclear for a Sasquatch, it's a combination of a lot of different male nuclear but it's got grizzly and some other animals in it, and for the dog men it's purely canine. But there's also this other portion of the nuclear male which is unknown. And I had a conversation one of the people, one of the one person who really helped me kind of get through this initial part of the experiences were Robin McCrae. And I'd ran into Robin McCrae accidentally when I was in a book from I think it was Oklahoma, yeah, or Nebraska, maybe it was Nebraska. There's a Sasquatch museum there run by a lady, and she had some evidence of the Sasquatch braiding horses, mans and so I bought that book. Well, the person who was managing that for her was Robin McCray and that's how I got this talking to Robin McCrae and the nicest lady you ever meet, and she helped me out. But she she also helped answer some questions for me. And the part of it was I had a question, does the unknown nuclear in Sasquatch match the unknown nuclear in dog Man?
Speaker 4: And it does the unknown nuclear in Both of those are a match. And the interesting part about that nuclear is that it's not like ours. And doctor Melburcatchum explains that Stevensdall did an interview with her and she explained.
Speaker 5: The fact that that unknown male nuclear that doesn't match anything in the three genome data banks that humanity has on Earth, thatknown nuclear doesn't.
Speaker 4: Do what ours does. Ours is a double helix.
Speaker 5: There's this unknown nuclear a double helix and then it goes to a single helix, and then it changes back to a double helix, and it does that in the genome and it's she said, it's not viable, right, It's not viable, and yet it is, and yet it has been mixed. And I don't know the term for it, but it's been mixed and hybridized in these individuals such that it works, and not only works, but it also allows them to be They can procreate, and they also have whatever DNA abilities that this unknown has. And I and I fall on the side of fallen angel you know. I initially when I was doing all the study it Scott Carpenter, I was digging into all of his stuff and and I was in line with what he was saying about. He thought there were Nephilim, the sasquatch of Nephilim. I don't think they are. But I think the nephilom and the fallen Angels who in Genesis six were relegated to Earth because they they were relegated to Earth, they had taken female humans for wives and then they pro created the giants, and the giants were the nephilin well, I don't think the sasquatch of Nephilim. I think that they are a hybrid species that the Nephilum and the fallen Angels have been creating. And we got a ton of them, right, We've got the goat people, and we've got sasquatching dog men, and we've got a bunch of different canines out of the dog men, right, So there's a hyena type, and there's the there's the wolf type, and there's a bunch of different once fortunately they didn't do anything with Chiuaa's but they got all this stuff. Anyways, I don't know where I was going with it, but it's just fascinating when you dig in and find out, you know, what's at the core of this stuff. But that explains I guess maybe that's where I was going. Is that explains why they can do some of what people call the wu is that this unknown DNA gives them that ability if they have angel DNA and the Bible talks about what the angels do and can't do, and they're visible here and they're not visible there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, crazy. So I accepted this stuff.
Speaker 5: I accepted that they were a hybrid human angel animal and they have these abilities. And this also explains why they react differently. You know, they can get very angry, they got insane strength. A really good resource for knowing about that is Rob Krider kax Crider. He's got Crier Explorations, I think it's called on YouTube, and he doesn't believe you know everything about He didn't believe he understands the WO, because I've asked him and talked to him. He understands the WU, but he doesn't attribute it to WU. He finds and believes that, you know, there's reasonable explanations for how that can happen, which is fine, But he also has documentation about them, you know, lifting forty pound trees and carrying them off and using them in structures and massive structures and things. But they've got this crazy strength and ability. Anyways, back to my story, So a lot of that stuff was happening at my house and.
Speaker 4: I just accepted it.
Speaker 5: What happened next was that we had people staying in a trailer on my property and they came to me early one morning just panicked and basically that their trailer had been rocked and that morning, and so I went out to see what was going on, and I didn't see anything other than I believe that that's what the experience they had. And I said, hey, I said, trying to calm him down. I said, hey, it's probably just the sasquatch kid, and he was just goofing around, you know, like they do, and oh my gosh, that didn't help at all.
Speaker 4: And that just made it worse, I speak.
Speaker 5: And so I said, hey, let me see what I can do to make sure it doesn't happen again. And so one thing I need to do was to set up lights and some emotion lights, and.
Speaker 4: So I did that. I put some motion lights out there, and then game cameras.
Speaker 5: So I know that the Sasquatch don't want to get caught on game cameras. I know that they can deal with it, but they generally just don't want to get caught on them and don't. And so I had game cameras that were probably about a mile from me if I had set up in the swamp just for my I love to do that kind of stuff, catch animals and cougars and bears and stuff around here. And so I got in the car and I drove out into the swamp and I was going to grab my cameras. And as soon as I jumped out of the cheap thirty yards in front of me in the swamp, I hear what sounded like three packs of whistling peets go off, and it was super loud. It was classic Sasquatch. They're super loud, pure pure sound. There's no when it's gravelly. It's just because they're growling or something in it, but they can make the purest sound, and that's what this was. It was whistling peats going off and it lasted for about ten seconds and then it went quiet, and then across the gravel road and up into a clear cut.
Speaker 4: I hear this little one, just little whistling peete and I figured that was the kid.
Speaker 5: And so I'd basically got in between mom or dad and the kid, and so he was like, hey, I'm fine, right, And so I figured that was what was going on, and I bailed off the road and I went into the swamp to get the game cameras and.
Speaker 4: I got them, and I came back to the road, and.
Speaker 5: I knew I had to say something, and so I spoke out loud and I said, listen, I said, your son was at my house this morning and there he was rocking the trailer and it really scared the people who were in it. I said, could you please not have your son or not allow your son to do that anymore? And I didn't hear anything but jump back in the jeep and went back to back to the house and set up the game cameras and so then the next night, in fact, the next morning, I woke up at five am and I walked out in my backyard to see how things were going. And I've got I've got a kind of a big backyard, and then I've got chicken and pen, and i've got a large pen that has I raised quail and doves and pheasant, and so they were all sleeping and everything was quiet, and I walked around the backyard nothing And so then I walked across the backyard over to the driveway, and all of a sudden, the little a little quail just freaked out and started squawking. So I turned and I went right back into the into the backyard, and the quail got quiet, and I was looking around, and all of a sudden, I could see the little boy, the shadow of the little boy, and I have on over by the driveway. I've got these accent lights, and one of them was shining past my wood smoker and was shining his shadow up against the trailer, and he was bent over, had his head down, and he was just standing there and I stared at it, and then he walked away, and he walked away with the smoker in between he and I but and then disappeared.
Speaker 4: But when he walked, he.
Speaker 5: Walked across that gravel and he didn't make a sound, no sound at all, just walked away. And oh, and that that that threw something to me because the day before I had actually used Scott Carpenter's idea of, you know, praying on the corners of your property if you don't want to come on any property. He said, you know, go pray on the corners of property, pray in Jesus name, don't come on my property, don't come over here. And and for a lot of people and for himself he said it work. And so I had done that the day before. But now I'm standing here in the back yard and the little boy had been walking around in my backyard. And that was kind of an epiphany for me that.
Speaker 4: That they're not demonic.
Speaker 5: A lot of people want to say that they are because they've got angel DNA or because they've got this this, these things that.
Speaker 4: They do, they're a paranormal or woo factor.
Speaker 5: But at least for me at that time, it was like, no, they're not demonic. Otherwise they couldn't have done that. He couldn't have come on my property. They would come into the house when I was sleeping, and they would too significant.
Speaker 4: I'd say I was.
Speaker 5: Sleeping and I woke up and he was running his finger down my arm, down.
Speaker 4: My bare arm.
Speaker 5: And I woke up and he was halfway down my arm and he finished down to my wrist. And my eyes were open and I couldn't see a thing. I mean, I could see the room, I could see everything in the room. I couldn't see him in hon to see him or her, you know, I don't know, but I couldn't see him. But I was totally, absolutely at peace with it. And honestly, I don't think it was just you know, me being at peace with it, because who is right at two in the morning or three in the morning. But I think that they they allowed me or had me just be calm. And I was calm, and that happened, and I was like, Okay, well I get it. You know, they think they we're weird because we don't have hair, and maybe this was the little boy's first opportunity to, you know, to feel what a human, pretty much hairless human feels like. And so I just fell back asleep and the next morning I woke.
Speaker 4: Up and everything was fine. And anyone about my day.
Speaker 5: And then the next night fell back asleep and I got woke up and he was doing the same thing to my leg, down my thigh, to my knee and exact same reaction. Everything was fine. I was like, okay, yeah, I get it, and fell back asleep.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 5: And that was kind of I didn't you know. That was kind of my approach to all of it. I was like, okay, you know, I try to be very logical. I'm a truth seeker, and once something's been established, and then well, okay, that's foundational and I'll move on and what's next. And basically what was next was that the little kid started coming into the house and pretty regularly. And one night I woke up and I felt like someone was looking at me, and I turned my head quickly toward the door to the hallway, and I saw a flash and then the light came on. And the flash was so quick that normally you would like, no, I'd that's no, it's nothing. I didn't see anything, but the light came on, and I'd had a motion light on there.
Speaker 4: You know. Ever since the kids would my kids would never turn off.
Speaker 5: I don't have any kids in the house anymore, by the way, so I wasn't concerned about that, but I'd put a motion light on there because they would never turn the light off, and when that flash went by, the motion light came on, and I was like the little kids in the house. And so after that, whenever i'd wake up during the middle of nine, if I heard a little banging or something in the hallway.
Speaker 4: Or in another room.
Speaker 5: Over there, I was like, Okay, it was just a you know, a little boy. And and honestly, I don't know if that kind of bit me in the end, right, I don't know if that just nonchalant. I get what's happening. I get what you're doing, and you're not doing me any harm, so you know, you're fine. But that continued, and one night the light went on and then it went off, and then it went back on, and then it timed out, went off and then went on.
Speaker 4: And my wife was like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Because up to this point she was you know, she heard my stories, she heard what I told her.
Speaker 4: She's like, hey, I don't want to hear any more about it.
Speaker 5: She thinks that they're demons because they've got angel DNA, or she thinks they have angel DNA, and she's you don't want to know anything about.
Speaker 2: It, begs a society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: Just don't tell me anything about what you're thinking or what you're reading or whatever. But she didn't know that they're in the house, and so she said, what's going on.
Speaker 4: With that light? And I go, I don't know. I go, I'll go check it out.
Speaker 5: And so I go in there and i'd look around and I'm looking and I obviously you don't see them. And I look around and I didn't see anything. So I went to bed, and light goes off, boo goes comes back on. That's I get it back up. But I go back out there and I'm looking around and I've got a ball python in one of the rooms downstairs with us in another room, and I was raised mice at the time. I had three cages in another room that I was raising mice in for that snake. And I went into that room with the mice and I was looking in there, and I realized that they had all three cages had run out of water, and the mice.
Speaker 4: Were looking for water.
Speaker 5: And so I went upstairs and got water and I filled them all up, closed the door, went back to bed, light went off, stayed off, and my wife was like, hey.
Speaker 6: What what'd you do? I said? I said, first, I said, Hey, don't worry about it. It's all fine, everything's good. No, No, what'd you do?
Speaker 4: What was going on?
Speaker 5: I said, Well, what it looked like was that the young boy Sasquatch was letting me know that the mice were out of water, and you was using the light to do it. And so yeah, so that didn't.
Speaker 4: Go over well. Obviously that was bad, bad reaction.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I did find out later that when I went to clean those cages, it turned out that the boy had been coming in the house and had been playing with the mice. He'd been opening the cages and playing and holding the mice and stuff, but he wasn't letting them, he wasn't putting them back in the cage. He was actually letting them out in the room. And so about a month later, when my wife realized, Hey, that the boys coming in the house to play with the mice, She's like, get rid of the mice, get.
Speaker 4: Him out of here. So I went to get rid of the mice.
Speaker 5: I'd actually caught maybe ten of them living in that room. He'd just he'd opened it up, played with him, and then he'd just let him go in the room, and so they were running around the room. But he'd always closed the cages anyways, So that happened a bunch of stuff. I would see him, I would if I was sitting on the porch at night.
Speaker 4: They would. It was the boy again, probably about six feet tall.
Speaker 5: He would he would be invisible, but he would run in dashes around the patio. And I've got accents lights and stuff, and lights in the trees and stuff, and so you can see easily. And he would run in dashes around me on the patio. And when he would run fast, there would be like a it was either a leading I think it was a leading edge of him moving was darker and you could actually see this like real faint shade of gray or black like move and stop and move and stop.
Speaker 4: As soon as he stop, you wuldn't see anything, but he'd move and you'd see this little flash and flash.
Speaker 5: And it seems to be when they're invisible, they they they have some density to him and you can see that. And it's it was pretty consistent throughout whenever something was doing that kind of a thing. You could see that leading edge, and I think that's what people see. I think when people see stuff out of the corner of their eye, they see that kind of movement, but when they look and they're like, there's nothing there. You know, what did I see? That was real consistent for me? They left me a raven feather. So I like to work in my backyard and I got this little trail and a little gravel trail. And I'd worked on the yard and cut grass and done a bunch of stuff and had to run to the store. And I was only gone for like an hour, and I came back and right in the middle of the trail, just off the patio, was this raven feather, perfect raven feather, sitting in the patio or sitting on that path. And I took it as a gift, and I think, oh, during that time, so I think what it was was kind of a gift and that they kind of accepted me during that time when the kid was running around inside my house just before he was doing stuff that was visible to me.
Speaker 4: I woke up one night and.
Speaker 5: I'm laying on my side and I'm facing the sliding glass door, and there's a light, you know, coming from the outside from the garden lights and stuff, and there was a curtain across it, right, so it still kind of glowed. And here is he was either Mom or Dad cloaked and and I opened my eyes and there's he's standing there.
Speaker 4: I think it was the I'd say it was the man.
Speaker 5: Standing there, bloaped and absolutely generous, four or four or five feet wide, eighth tall, which is pretty much the max of my I don't know if it was bent over or not, but backs of my.
Speaker 4: My ceiling, and and I could tell it was.
Speaker 5: I could see the cloak because like two thirds of them was in front of that window of the sliding glass door that was kind of glowing from the outside lights. And I could see him and I could see through him, but I could see this predator look, and I could see the dreadlocks, had like thick dreadlocks off his head, and I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't see arms.
Speaker 5: It was just this mass and it was just slowly swaying back and forth, and I was it was again it was like the touching my light thing.
Speaker 4: I was totally calm, and I just watched and.
Speaker 5: I realized, hey, my wife, if she saw this, she was just not she would freak out. I said, I said, please don't wake my wife. In my head, I said, please don't wake my wife. And then we just stared at each other and I don't know how long, but eventually I said, you know, you can't stay here all night. And then it just dissolved. It just dissolved and was gone. And my gut feeling was that the parent was there, and I was like, are you safe? You know, are you the kind of person who's going to freak out, you know, and and try to hurt me or one of my family or whatever. Are you that kind of person? I think it felt like a test. It just felt like confirmation hate. I'm verifying are my kids okay with you? And clearly I think I was because the kids kept coming around on their own and doing stuff on their own. Yeah, that was That was super intense. The next significant thing that happened was was the night of fourth of July and it was hot that day, and so I got up and I opened the front door of the house.
Speaker 4: It's on the main.
Speaker 5: Floor, and I didn't go back to bed because I had the main door open to the you know, it's only fifteen twenty feet off the street, and I was going to sleep on the couch right there because the door was open, and I laid down on the couch and I fell asleep and I got woke up and there was knocking.
Speaker 4: I got woke up to knocking. That's the other thing.
Speaker 5: Whenever the Sasquatch wake me up, they always wake me up before they do something. And when they wake up, they always wake me up absolutely lucid, clear, not foggy, nothing. It's like middle of a boom. You're awake and clear and listening and ready for whatever, and then they'll do something. And so that's what happened. They woke me up, and all of a sudden, there was three wood knocks across the street coming through that door. So I got up and I walked out onto the porch and I looked around across the street and I couldn't see anything, and there's trees, and there's.
Speaker 4: Some houses over there, but they're kind of surrounded by trees.
Speaker 5: So I sat on the steps and just kind of looked around, and nothing happened for about five minutes, and so I said hey, in my head, I just say hey, you know, I wish you well and good hunting. And I went back and I laid down. I closed the door this time and locked it and laid down, fell back asleep, and the next thing I knew, I woke up and my whole body was vibrating and it was just heavy, this intense vibration, like every single cell is vibrating in your body, and my spine was hot, and I registered it. It was just like, this is what's going on. I don't know what's going on. And then the next thing I know, I'm working up at six am. And as soon as I woke up at six am, I realized something was different. And twenty years ago I had damaged I had I was doing karate at the time, martial arts, and i'd phllen on my tailbone, and I had ruptured or crushed some discs or something in my lower back, and so off and on had terrible problems with it, and to the point of almost being, you know, debilitated and unable to walk. In fact, two weeks prior to that that night, I was in that kind of condition where I just couldn't walk for days and and but I when I woke up, I realized that's gone.
Speaker 4: It was gone. I got so crazy.
Speaker 5: I got I stood up and I bent around and I felt my back and it was gone. And I stood stiff legged, right locked my knees and I was able to place both pond was on.
Speaker 4: The floor and it felt fantastic.
Speaker 5: And it took me, well, it took me weeks, honestly, but it took me a while just to wrap my brain around it. All this pain I'd lived with and just a restriction. I could never step off heavily, step off even one step. I could never jump off a step or two steps. Never, my spine would spasm and I would almost fall to my knees for twenty years and now it was fine.
Speaker 4: In fact, it took me.
Speaker 5: I had to make myself jump off one step, and then I jumped off two, and then I jumped off three, and then four, and then I jumped between boulders. And I had to make myself do it because ever twenty years, you just like, this is normal, right, you just don't do that in anyways. My spine is absolutely one thousand percent healed. And that was kind of when I kind of I started to feel like, hey, you know, I think I'm up. I feel like I've been adopted by this family, and they're watching out for me, and they were watching out for me everywhere I went. I would if I went and stayed a couple of days in eastern Washington for.
Speaker 4: A trip or something within the day they're there.
Speaker 5: In fact, we went and camp stayed at a cabin for like a week. The second day, everybody was going upstairs to go to bed and stuff. And I was turning the lights off downstairs in the kitchen, and I was walking through the kitchen and I look out the window and here's the sasquatch standing in the window, watching me. And I saw him, and then he stepped away. And the next morning, I got up early and I went outside and I walked around the house because it was all freshly, freshly tilled.
Speaker 4: Gravel and stuff.
Speaker 5: And I walked around and sure enough, right by the back window, bathroom window, here's this one perfect sasquatch print.
Speaker 4: I think I sent that one to you.
Speaker 5: And yeah, one perfect sasquatch print right there by the bathroom window. And they, oh, by the way, yeah, so they come around and look in the bathroom and stuff.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 5: Got over with that whole you know, Oh, I don't want anybody to see me in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: I got over that pretty quick, so it helps sinking that anyway.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so I got that print, and they follow me everywhere if I go to Hawaii.
Speaker 4: I've gone to Hawaii twice in the last couple of years.
Speaker 5: And the first time they were there, like on the third night, interesting enough, they didn't We were in a condo on the third floor between condos, and so they didn't show up anywhere I could see them, but I was. I had the window open, and they were knocking on a metal pole.
Speaker 4: Two in the morning.
Speaker 5: They did five knocks on a metal pole, and and so I knew that they they had showed up to check on me. Next time I was there, they did the same thing. Yeah, no matter where I go Arizona, same thing. Within two days.
Speaker 4: They're there.
Speaker 2: Big for a society who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: I just got.
Speaker 5: I just got back from over on the coast a couple of days ago, and yeah, within one night they were there. This time they were They just tapped on the side of the house, kind of slapped it gently, just to check on me and just to see if I'm doing okay.
Speaker 4: And they're always checking on me to see if I'm doing okay.
Speaker 5: Went to I went to Winthrop over here on the east side of the mountains Cascade Mountains, eastern Washington, up by the Canadian bar Order, and I was there for We're going to be there for five five days. And the second day I got this abscess in my upper right jaw, and it quickly got to the size of like a marble and super painful even just to talk. But I wasn't gonna ruin my vacation, so I said to myself, Hey, I'm just gonna I'm gonna go when I get back. And that night I felt this scan start. The night before, i'd heard them tapping on the window, so I knew that they were there. But then that night I felt this scan start, and it's the same vibration, and it started to top of my head and it came down and it came down to my jaw. And then that's pretty much all I remember of the event. But then the next morning I didn't have a I didn't have an abscess. If I feel back up there on the jaw right now, there's probably a little tiny, like a lack of peace size bump, but it's hard.
Speaker 4: And there's no pain and there's nothing that's that all gone.
Speaker 5: Another thing like that, another well, and the healing was like, you know, the initial healing in my back kind of kicked off a series of healings, which I assume our healings, but it's the same feeling. Over the next month after they healed my back, I would wake up and they were they were targeting different parts of my abdomen in my chest with the exact same vibration.
Speaker 4: I don't know what was going on. I don't go to that.
Speaker 5: I don't necessarily trust trust doctors, so I don't go to the doctor. So I don't know what was going on if I had something going on, but they were addressing something and yeah, yeah, and then and to fortify this whole idea of adoption and just them watching out for me. My wife and I were sitting outside the other day and I've got two bruises on my left leg, one on my knee and one down toward my ankle, and it was a bruise and my wife was worried about him, and and she was like, you should go get them checked out. I go, well, yeah, but I don't go to doctors and I said, oh, no, you got to check them out, Wilf, it's cancer.
Speaker 4: And I said, I don't think it's cancer.
Speaker 5: And she said, no, no, you if I make an appointment, would you go And I said, well, for you, I'll go, but I don't honestly, I don't think it's cancer. And that was pretty much the end of it. But that night, just to show that, you know, they're they're they're just listening. They're there listening, making sure everything's okay. They I got a full body scan, started with my toes and went all at my body to the top of my head and probably lasted about ten seconds, and it was it was like a sweep and then it was gone. And I think they just heard, you know, us talking about it and put potentially being cancer and they're just checking make sure I was okay, and I was okay, which kind of leads into what had happened About a year after all of this or during this, in twenty twenty three, we were able to get back into a gay management unit that we hunt for deer rifle hunting over in eastern Washington, basically outside of winter and up in the mountains, and the first night I showed up In fact, even before I went, everyone was like, hey, we can finally get back in.
Speaker 4: We can go back to our hunting camp.
Speaker 5: And I was like, okay, great, I said, But I called two individuals and I said, listen, I said, I just this is what's happening to me. The sasquatch follow me wherever I go. I said, whether you believe in it or not, this is what's happening to me. And I said, as long as you're okay with it, and you don't, you don't you know in your heart you're not going to do them any harm if you see them, I said, then I'll go hunting with you. But if you're someone who you know, wants that million dollar reward or wants to do something that would hurt him, I said that, you know, I'm just I'm not gonna I'll find some other place to hunt, you know. And and they were both like, hey, not a problems, got we don't care. And one of them trust me, believes me. The other one is like, oh, you know, are you sure? And anyway, so they're fine with it. So I was like, okay, yeah, we'll go on you. And so the first night we were there, I was heading to bed, and I heard two loud owl hoots on the ridge line above me and really close together, right next to each other, and so I figured that they had showed up, and so I went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't breathe. I'm in the airstream trailer. My bed's in the back of the trailer, and I couldn't breathe. And I looked down and this giant hand was holding me. This giant hand was holding me in the bed and it reached across my entire torso and I'm the little guy who ride two hundred and thirty pounds. The whole hand was holding me down and I couldn't breathe and uh.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, didn't know what to do? What's going on?
Speaker 5: And after seeing that hand, I was like, I think I know what's going on, and so I Robin.
Speaker 4: At one point it told me the name of.
Speaker 5: The sasquatch that watches out for me, and in my head, I was like, you know what I call his name?
Speaker 4: What's what are you doing? Hand? Uh? And uh sorry. All of a sudden.
Speaker 5: I could see and so I was like twenty feet thirty feet above the trailer and looking down on it, and there's a giant black sasquatch. It looked black, giant black sasquatch over the end of the trailer where I was, and I saw it for a split second, and then I think I passed out.
Speaker 4: So I must have passed out. I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 5: And the next thing I know, I'm waking up again at you know, six in the morning. And immediately I remembering this, and and I I start to move and to get up, and I had pulled a bunch of muscles on my ribcage on my right side, and so it's hard to breathe, and it was hard to move, and I think it was from fighting trying to breathe the night before. And and so I sat up and I was like what, I'm trying to understand who, why would he do that? What? Why could why would he do that to me? And so I kind of got it together, got dressed, started to go about my day, you know, hunting and and and stuff and and and I realized something that changed. And what had changed was that over the past like six months, five to six months, I had picked up what I had thought was an attachment. Somewhere, somehow I picked up an attachment. And and in my Christian every in my daily prayer life as a Christian, I you know, go about my day and I thank God for this, and I say little prayers and say thank God for that, thank You for doing this, and thank You for watching out for so and so on those kinds of things, right, and.
Speaker 4: And that's just my life.
Speaker 5: And but over the last five months when I would when I would say those prayers, there'd be a little something in the back of my head saying, really, is that true?
Speaker 4: Really is that true? Do you think really God did that?
Speaker 5: And and I'd push it out of my mind and I'd say, you know, God is gracious and kind in the end.
Speaker 4: But for six months, five to six months, that nagging was there.
Speaker 5: And probably about two months before I went hunting, I prayed, I said, Dear Lord, please take.
Speaker 4: This off me. You know, I don't know what it is, please take it off me.
Speaker 5: And and then I was pretty confident it was some kind of an attachment, and so I prayed again a few weeks later, please, and and then wound up going hunting. Well that day, Then that morning, after every prayer, I said that day I had.
Speaker 4: There was no nagging. There was there was none of it.
Speaker 5: It was just it was just freedom to say and pray that I wanted to and nothing was nagging me. And and I'm convinced to what happened is that is that he he took it off, he removed that attachment and and yeah, that was sorry. It's just I think that it's like PTSD or something. But I can't tell that story about crying. But that was huge and it and for me, I'm still open to the fact that, hey, there could be something else going on here that maybe in some way that they're not They're not benevolent, but absolutely everything I've dealt with and experience has been that they are kind and thoughtful and empathetic.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, crazy story.
Speaker 2: Oh Bright, It's an incredible account. There's so much to learn from it. And I, I mean, I would love to have you back on someday. I think that your story is going to continue and you'll probably I would say, experience other things in the future as well, but it would I'm very curious to see what people will take away from this, what people will reach out and say, I've experienced that as well. Something similar. Yeah, it just seems the longer we do this podcast, the more deep it definitely starts to become. So I just want to say thank you, thank you so much for coming on today and for sharing your heart. I know some of this was extremely hard to share.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, Jeremy. I appreciate it. Yeah, and it does get deeper. And the rest of my story has to do with attachments that have shown up and the hitchhikers that have shown up since since I've been healed, and they've helped me so much. Now I'm dealing with some other stuff that's not anevolent, and so yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 4: To learn from it. But thank you for allowing me the time to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a big foot in encounter related to the following or knows someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 3: Here's the list.
Speaker 2: If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Her and I can get on here.
Speaker 7: We can tell our stories. Maybe there's somebody else out there listening that's too afraid to tell their story. Maybe this will give them the courage to come out. And now I feels so bad about it. Who cares what anybody thinks. I know what I saw, I know what's out there. That's all I care about.
Speaker 4: Please let people know, Please let them know.
Speaker 1: If you ever see one of these things.
Speaker 7: You need to tell because if you don't, then shame on you.
Speaker 4: You have shame on you.