Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all agies. Welcome to the Conspiracy Castle. I am your conspiracy asshole prime Time nine and nine Alex Dine and we are on the grind all the time, and we have a very lovely guest. We have the one the only, William Ramsey of William Ramsey Investigates, coming back to the Castle to break down the predictive programming and the symbolism behind nine to eleven. So you know it's going to be a hot and heavy episode like always. So what do we always say, We've got to keep our mind open. We can't have a closed mind with these intense subjects because the closed mind is not going to be able to understand a lot of the intense subjects that we're handling. So I just want to say for your mind and the rest will follow type situation. So, with no further ado, William, Welcome to the Conspiracy Castle. Thank you for coming back, my friend. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having first to be with you again.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always a pleasure, William, and I know you've done so much research and you really are one of the best when it comes to like decoding and kind of seeing all the knick knacks and all the bull crap and that they're doing because a lot of the problem is we're not you and I necessarily, but the majority of people are sheep that just want to be told, you know what to do, and they don't want to look at any of this stuff for themselves. So that's why I respect you is you don't take the butcher's word for it. You are going to do the research yourself. And so tell me what got you so interested in nine to eleven research?
Speaker 2: Willam Well, I mean, I think I spent time in d C from ninety five to ninety eight and or was there kind of saw much different reality than what was portrayed on the media. So that was really kind of when I might distrust or the scales fell from my eyes where I really distrusted the media and I saw that the political parties really had their tendrils into the media. So I researched stuff myself. Nine to eleven happened, and I really believed the cover story from the beginning, and probably two or three years later I kind of started realizing there was real problems with the story and that really set me off, Like once at probably like two thousand and four was when I was like, oh, if this is fake, I really got to figure this out. So I started reading everything. There were other kind of dissidents who talked about nine to eleven, and so I read them, and I think it was Loose Change came out, which was a kind of important documentary. Remember the year that that came out, But it seems like that was one of the things that I watched.
Speaker 1: I think it came out like four years after twenty fourteen or twenty fifteen, or maybe even sooner, but that was the most monumental documentary when it comes to nine to eleven. Sorry, I just want to agreed.
Speaker 2: No, I thought it was earlier than that, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe I might have been. It might have been twenty here, let me find out the exact date, Okay.
Speaker 2: But I would recommend that as an intro to kind of nine to eleven and all the problems with it. But once you've kind of realized that there's problems that you gotta kind of figure out.
Speaker 1: Well, it came out in two thousand and five, but it's just yeah, yeah, that's right, that does make sense. But I guess the latest edit was, you know, they've re edited and recut it. But no, that is everybody needs to go see Loose Change because the Steph Wayman and I are going to talk about. I'm not saying Loose Change is one hundred percent accurate, but it is the best depiction and description of the events that took place on September left and the events that took before and after the events.
Speaker 2: And one of the real kind of would say people who research it from an academic back was David Ray Griffin. So that was what I was reading too, and he's written a number of books about nine to eleven and the kind of fallacies and real problems with that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: So speaking of David Ray though, because he was with the guy that opened up Richard Gage. But one one guy you said that you always looked up to is Dave McGowan, and that yeah, you said, he was one of the few guys that actually on the day of or right around he was actually saying that it was you know, some sort of yeah fake.
Speaker 2: So it was him and Bill Cooper really were the two prominent public people that I mean, maybe Alex Jones did, I don't know, but I definitely remember McGowan and Bill Cooper and Bill Cooper was killed like two months after nine eleven. I don't think it was much longer.
Speaker 1: But under the circumstances the way Bill Kober died, I mean he was shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost kind of like an operation to get him, like he was cantankerous. But I think that they some thing happened where it was at his property, so they kind of went after him. I think he only had one leg, so he wasn't that I don't know if he was really that lethal or dangerous, but maybe I don't know. He was definitely on somebody's radar. And I think his research at least that mystery Babylon really holds up till today. That work that he did on that, that was really he was really kind of one of like really one of the early conspiracy researcher for Behold Appale Horse was book that was very popular. So that was kind of my nine to eleven. And so once I changed, once I really once I realized I'd been bamboozled that bad, I think that really kind of expired me to really go back and try to figure out what happened. Who were these people? Who are the bushes, what's the advantage, who benefits, right, qui bono is like the famous Latin phrase, it's who benefits from this, because it really wasn't the terrorists. It certainly wasn't Sadama san or some of these people. So all these wars were really kind of the war in Afghanistan, which incredibly is still going on today in Iraq, all came out of nine to eleven. So you have to see this as a very pivotal event. And so if you I think that the way I saw it was that if something if it was really that much of a time frame, it's very curious even the date that had happened really to September eleventh, two thousand and one, right at the beginning of the new millennium. So it's almost like a doorway into a new world in a lot of ways. And I think that's really was the intent of it was really almost a millennial change from one era to the next, that we're in a post nine to eleven world. So then you realize how if somebody crafted that event, they really thought about it and really wanted to use that to their advantage, and so then you kind of just kind of put things together. And I kept seeing these elevens that were I mean, the day is the eleven, the plane numbers the eleven, and you just see this numerology there, Well, why is it there? I had read something. There was a guy who's passed away now and his name was Captain May and he read something called or ran something. I think he was in Texas too, ran something called ghost Troops. So he was trying to really understand what was going on with false flight terror that happened after nine to eleven. So he was really writing and researching that, and he said he wrote an article called Satan's Code, and he just noticed all these elevens. He's like, I was, oh, he's right, these elevens are there. He didn't quite get the meaning as far as I'm concerned. So then I kept reading, and then I've read really what cracked it was? So I was reading something else about Crowley and his numbers numerology. So then I really started reading and I was like, oh my gosh, Crowley's master numbers eleven. You see the ninety three is Crowley's number seventy seven.
Speaker 1: And then but go back real quick, why why did Skybury ketch crazy? What is the eleven? Though? That's so important. I know that's a satanic number, but I forget why did Alex Crowley like that number, because there's some sort of inverted What was that?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of reasons. It's like a prime number for him, but it goes back even before him. It really was. There was a group that he was involved with that was involved in all kinds of modern kind of magic called the Golden Dawn, and one of the founders of the Golden Dawn had this book called, I can't remember the exact tide book their Values, and eleven was kind of a number of destruction and death and that was kind of a global number, so that was something that this person had researched. It's in my book Profit of Evil, So that was an important.
Speaker 1: The reason I ask is what's so important about nine to eleven, Like, well, why is that? You know, why do they like that nine? And why did they use it for the emergency number? Why? Why? Why do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that there's a deeper occult meaning I think that's really it. And so really the eleven is important for a variety of reasons. It's coming together of the hexagram, which represents the microcosm, and then the macrocosm is the hexagram, right, so coming together that's an eleven. So that's really kind of what the magicians are trying to do, is bring together the microcosm and the macrocosm in themselves. So it's really a magical number. And then Crowley had this event and so he said, in Egypt in nineteen oh four, he received this book called the Book of the Law. And in that book, this being, who he said was a wass aiwaz dictated book to him over three days.
Speaker 1: And did I just hear a dial up? Modem? I haven't heard that noise in forever? Was that on your aid for me? Oh? Well, I could have sworn maybe I just hearing. I could have sworn. I thought I heard a dial of noise.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just maybe it's something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, Sorry, I that would have been cool. I haven't heard that sound. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, he had this book. So in that book it's said like eleven is a prime number. It says, like this being dictated to him, eleven is our number and the number of us. And so he took that book and formulated into his religion he called Balima, and Filima is a Greek translate. Greek word translates to will, so it's individual will.
Speaker 1: Do what thou will, right, So that's later.
Speaker 2: And so then he created this axiom, do what thou will should be the whole of the law. And that's actually an eleven letter phrase, right, So eleven words, eleven syllables, do what that will should be the whole of the law. So he's concentrating on this number and integrating it into his religion, so his dates and things like that. So Thalima is really his really and so then you see this, and then Cruelly was into something called jamatrio, which is a part of the Kabbala where you take words and you find their numerical value. So each letter has a number and you add those numbers together. What he did in his calculations is he discovered that the Greek words the lima and agape will in love add up to ninety three. So that became another very important number in his religion. And then seventy seven was also kind of his seven was like a power number, but seventy seven was his symbol for what he called Babylon ba Ble. He spelled it that way for Kabalic reasons. But in his religion, you have the units. He actually stole or lifted ideas from the Book of Revelation. So you have the Lady Babylon writing the Beast, and so they.
Speaker 4: Have this he have this ritual.
Speaker 1: Well, then that's what I say. They take the Bible and they inverted, right, they just do the obviously, So what is the ritual?
Speaker 2: So it's called the marriage of the of the scarlet Woman and the Beast. So he actually integrated that into his religion. He kind of had these scarlet women. He went referenced himself as the beast. But I'm just going to Newmark Corley's numerology. And then one seventy five was a ritual that he did as a god that you adore. So it's a specific kind of uh uh, what do you call ritual that he had. And that's I think where those numbers were all there in the nine to eleven. So the four planes are flight eleven, seventy seven, ninety three, one seventy five. The first plane to hit the twin towers wasn't a flight eleven, and then it was I think one.
Speaker 1: Seventy five was I didn't even think about that Flight eleven. What are the chances that. I mean, that's a very it's that you never That's just I've never been on a flight eleven. Usually it's a three number flight. I mean, I'm sure there's obvious two number flights, but that's just kind of a weird coincidence that on nine eleven. I know, that's what I'm saying. It's not a coincident. I mean, but I love flight eleven on nine to eleven it too, it's too weird.
Speaker 2: Well, then, how many stories is the Twin Towers, right, it's one hundred and ten stories have eleven and even the the even Crowley said that the numbers of eleven were like an idiogram, and what he meant by that is that the two ones represented opposites, right, So you have these opposites coming together in the in kind of magical religion. And so you have literally the Twin Towers, these very remarkable, strange buildings that were built in New York City starting in the sixties that are really up against the skyline, a giant ideogram and an eleven, right, And if you look at those Twin Towers, they don't really quite fit in with the skyline, you notice, right, So.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that the twin towers are a huge eleven in the sky. There's no way you could ever, you know, say, with something else. And it was in the downtown area of Manhattan, so it was extra tall, like the buildings I guess weren't as intil you know, I'm just saying that you are show right. It sticks out even in a building of New York, the tallest buildings in the world, the World Trade Center, still stuck out like a sore thumb.
Speaker 2: No, and the new building is even strange too. But those were also known as the two Rockefeller brothers. They were known as Nelson and David.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, so said that they literally when they're talking about it. The buildings were named you know, that was their co coach.
Speaker 2: That was their nickname. So that was the real incentive, really, the real incentive for those buildings, and the U N was the Rockefeller family, right, So it was on land that the Rockefeller family don't donated. That's not a conspiracy theory. So the UN building used to be I think a stockade. It used to be an animal husbandry type thing, and that the Rockefellers bought it and built it and then in there is the what Bill Cooper talked about the meditation room, which has the square of Saturn or whatever in there and all kinds of cold stuff.
Speaker 1: So there has to be a ceremonial or you know, some sort of ceremony around. These people love ceremonies and rituals.
Speaker 2: That's religion.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: If look at the Rockefeller family going back, look at Rock what is it Rockefeller Plaza where they have the gilded statue of Prometheus. That's all kind of Blovotsky stuff that shows that that family's religion really is Greek mythology, faultism. It's not it's not Christianity, an exemple or.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Tell me, because I've seen that gold statue, what is the story behind the Prometheus? Gold said? What's the symbolism behind that?
Speaker 2: So Prometheus, right, was the Titan that gave fire to humanity. Right, So you see Prometheus has the Promethean torch, so he brought light to humanity. So it's a symbol of Lucifer, the light bringer. Right. So that's that's why the Prometheus is like an exemple or Satan. And if you look at that, that statue in Rockefeller Plaza. I forgot what the actual quote was, but it says, through the power of Prometheus, I can do great things. It's very creepy and it's in the backdrop of many.
Speaker 1: It's everything that Today show. You show that, dude, you see that gold statue on show. I mean it's thirty Rockefeller Center. I know that exactly what it is. Yeah, it's at thirty Rock and that's where they have the ice skating rink. So that's where it's so famous. Every Christmas thing you see the pro and that's they love to make Christmas a pagan his thing. And that's funny because that's it. Now they have a huge Black Lives Matter statue there that's getting everybody's getting mad at that because it's like an African statue of the heads all big. So you're so you're one hundred percent correct that the ceremony and symbolism is really all Rockefellers.
Speaker 2: So you have to go back to the Rockefellers. It's really and really the Bushes are kind of were fronts for the Rockefeller family if you go back through two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Eight, even like Prescott, even like Prescott Bush, it goes there there, they're always right.
Speaker 2: So the family, the Prescott is the father who worked for I think Avall Airmen. So they worked at Brown. They were in a big financial company, right, so they were, but they were it would be called like a white shoe firm. So it was all kind of very wealthy wasp types, Eastern East Coast Mandarin elites, Brahmins, you know what. They would call.
Speaker 1: Gc Wasser dead, the white Anglo Saxon person.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a whole other story.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but that's fine. It's crazy to think. I mean, there's always gonna be some wash. But basically that idea is like Dad, I think, I'm.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a whole nother show.
Speaker 1: That's a whole nother show.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Well, if.
Speaker 2: You mean you want to get into nine to eleven, who's really behind it and what the bushes are and all.
Speaker 1: That stuff, Well that's what I think we can we can get back.
Speaker 2: From reading Boliemian Grove.
Speaker 1: William Who do you think is involved? Because I definitely believe America is a false, slight attack, but I also believe you have to look at Israel and Saudi Arabia and have to point a big. I mean they were complicit one thousand percent and benefited greatly.
Speaker 2: I mean gop, I mean like David Ray Griffin you talk about he called his book the New Pearl Harbor, but he got that from the council was a new American centric council.
Speaker 1: For news pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you look at that, it's like a who's I mean right, So George Senior's the head of the CIA, right, so his two kids are on Pact.
Speaker 1: And then the whole Joe Biden. Joe was one of the biggest Democrats. He was the most famous Democrat that got to see have.
Speaker 2: You heard him talking about it? To do his New World Order speeches? So he's done the New world He's part of this whole cabal. But if you look at Peanut, you can see a lot of dual citizenship, of dual citizens who are you know, who benefited?
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of real quick for the people that don't.
Speaker 2: Killing, hunting down and killing of Saddam. Who's saying that it's two sons.
Speaker 1: Well a Israel but but and Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: But listen, that's a real goal, that's a real globalist assault because that area of the Middle East is really the lynchpin for global control. If you if you carve out Iraq, you're in a centralized position, you know, for further domination. I don't know what the United States is going to do there.
Speaker 1: See William. I think that's kind of a lie to you. I don't even think that the Middle East matters. You know, we have enough oil and gas in Alaska and Texas. I think that that there is a holy war for Jerusalem or you know, that is like the fertile question. That is an important strategical place. But man, I think there is a better time when the Russians were fined the Muslims and we were giving them the Charlie Wilson's War and we were giving them that is a better scenario for us if somebody else is fighting in the Middle East and Americans but will never We're never going to link.
Speaker 2: Well, you're part of that that cartel of kind of like the military industrial complex. That war in Iraq was a boomdog man. That was huge, huge wealth transference, seven trillion dollars. You had to move everybody over there. It's just like Vietnam. There were so many people making money off that war that why would they want it to stop. It didn't really stop for those first eight years. But that's part of the larger issue of going back to nine to eleven. It's really a crucial event in world history, really in American history in particular, that changed things on so many levels. So and then you got to say who benefits? And then what was the benefits and what's the idea? What's the capacity of that human being somebody to do that?
Speaker 1: So do you think so let's go back to the initiation ritual. I believe nine to eleven had to be some sort of initiation. You were saying to this it was kind of a time or a new year. What was the say, what was the significance of the date?
Speaker 2: Well, September eleventh, that's on the eleventh rights of nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, that's.
Speaker 4: Like a power number nine.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a new year? No, but I'm saying, wasn't it a new year? What were you saying?
Speaker 2: Millennium?
Speaker 1: The New Malaya of course is right as a new millennium. Uh So you just look at the importance of nine to eleven and the symbolism behind it that it had to be some sort of a cultic initiation ritual in my opinion, into the new world order. But the difference of the difference's happening now with like the pandemic, this is making us more divisive. At least nine to eleven brought us together. So do you think that the social engineers that brought down the towers or you know, created nine to eleven, did they know that we were going to have this like love and and you know, camaraderie and all coming together after the fact that they expect that or do you think that was unexpected in your opinion, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that there was very useful because the whole country was was primed and ready for vengeance. Right, So if you want to talk about getting everybody on board for some kind of war or something like that, that.
Speaker 1: Was very successful, most successful ever. Dude, I didn't have anything to do it. I want to go kill them. Tell his I want to go over. I mean, that was literally the mindset of everybody. And I didn't have any knowledge of the situation at all, but I was just so mad. And you know, I'm not a racist person, but you think, oh my god, it's a Muslim terrorists. They did that. They created the idea of the Muslim terrorists. They even did it with a predictive programming in Hollywood movies because in the movie Last Action Hero with Arnold Swarzenegger, they wanted to rent takes from the military. I think it was like Michael Bher forget who the big time director was, but they wanted to make the terrorists like Chinese or something, and the military said, no, they need to be Muslim terrorists if you're going to use ourselves. So they've been They've been trying to back to the future as a Muslim terrorist. They've been trying to create the idea that all Muslims are terrorists for a long time, and I don't think that to be the case. All Muslims I meet are very laid back and really nice people that I was very fortunate for them.
Speaker 2: That's a good enemy, right, so you can just create them. I think that a lot of the false flag terror events that happened after not a little totally fake. So everything that happened in Spain, London, those were all to me stage events. There was something that happened in India was was, well, what do you think? There was a lot of intel stuff going on.
Speaker 1: William real quick what do you think about this building that fell in Miami that looked awfully like the Twin Towers. And the reason why I asked that is I would never thought a building could implode. I think something funny, something funny happened, you know, like there was some sort of I don't know, I can't say it. I don't have any proof, but I think there was. That building didn't just accidentally fall down in my opinion, But what does that make you think? What does that make you think? They're looking back at nine to eleven you watch those that the controlled demolition and then you see the building in Miami. It kind of it makes you. It makes me second guess a little bit, like it makes you look back at the towers like, oh, maybe they can fall like that. But at the same time, I don't. I'm just saying at the same time, one hundred and ten story building's not going to fall in eleven seconds, so I but in my mind I thought, oh, well, a building with concrete and stel like that can't collapse. So seeing it, I guess maybe it opens the door that it's possible. But also in my head, as a conspiracy theorist, I'm like they did something to that building, or they knew something. There's something in that building. It just seems too real. I just don't in my mind, I don't imagine buildings just falling down like a house of cards.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what happened to that building. I mean I read somewhere that they said they were gonna have to do fifteen million dollars worth of repairs for it. So there seemed to be a knowledge that something was a mess. I don't know. I don't know if somebody wanted to kill somebody like that.
Speaker 4: But as far as gone, I say, Matt.
Speaker 2: The whole Building seven doesn't fit into nine to eleven at all. So that's one of the reasons you can tell that it was a stage to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, but when you say that, so building seven, guys, if you do, if you're watching the show, you don't know Building seven. I don't know. I can't help you. But everybody needs to know about Building seven. That is a forty seven story building that fell from office fires. It would be the first building to ever collapse from office fires, and it was called the Solomon Brothers Building. But explain that, what's the importance of building seven way well.
Speaker 2: Because it doesn't fit into the narrative. How did that How did the two ers take that down? Why did it fall late? I think it fell in the afternoon and they actually blew it because and it shows the kind of transnational power of the media because they reported it in England before it actually fell, if you remember that. So that's a problem and it indicates staged media, which probably still happening today.
Speaker 1: But the BBC said, Elivis Sullivan Brothers building fell down, and it is right in the background the whole time and right in.
Speaker 2: The background, so she was just reading off of something somebody told her to read that. So there's all kinds of problems. But that's one example of nine to eleven, and it shows how it was a theatrical event. But I mean, you want to talk about this building, we can go in. You could do a whole show just on the twin towers and the spherical caryatid which was the circle there, and all the predictive programming that was in TV shows. I mean, there's one with Arnold Schwarzenegger that was about demonism that featured the twin towers in the background. There's a sequence from fight Club with the spherical Curyatic in it. A lot of people had to have known that this event was gonna happen. Have you ever see The Wizard of Oz? Have you ever seen The Wiz with Michael Jackson at the very end, do you know where the Wizard of Oz lefts and he lives at the Twin Towers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Michael Jackson music video.
Speaker 2: You could probably pull it up on YouTube right now if you will look up at the end of Wizard It's pretty creepy, but there was in there, and there's all kinds of people doing videos on top of buildings. There's all kinds of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: No, no, but let's go back to the predictive programming. That is, the predictive programming before the Twin Towers fell was so blatant when you look at like Wrestling the Twin Towers and I think you said, or I think I know you said it fight Club that came out right before. And there's so explain the Fight Club because I just watched it the other day since you told me i'd seen it before, but I watched it again since our interview because you said, how much symbolism, dude, it is literally about a secret, clandestine group trying to cause chaos. I mean, it's it's like what that what I'd imagine if for people that haven't seen Fight Club, you need to watch it again. But like how this group spirals out of control and how like the group takes on it's the mind of its own. I believe that's what's happened with the social engineers that are doing this. It's like they're almost not even evil people. They get in the group, and the group as a whole has this plan that you know, you just kind of get sucked up into.
Speaker 2: Well, we talked about Fight Club, you want to talk about a five and the six. What's the name of the central.
Speaker 1: Character on that of Tyler Derden.
Speaker 2: What's the number? What are the numbers of his name?
Speaker 1: Five? Six? You are six?
Speaker 2: What's the number of the name of Harry Potter?
Speaker 1: Five and six?
Speaker 2: So there's your eleven. So you're seeing this kind of theme of the elevens in that movie. So the movie you saw the spherical Carrey added you saw at the very end the twin Towers of La Drop at the same time, So that's foreshadowing one to eleven. It's just all kinds of straights up and at the very end of the book is different than the film because at the book, after he shoots himself in the mouth, his face turns into a big smiley face, so he's kind of a grinning demon. And that smiley face symbolism is all over Hollywood, and it's actually in Fight Club. If you watch my documentary A Cult Hollywood Volume two, which is now up on Vimeo. I put all my videos back up on Vimeo, so all three of my doc all five of my documentaries are on Vimeo right now. But you'll see this smiley based symbolism is in Fight Club. But I mean, it's an incredible film because it's so much and you're right, it's about a chaos causing club that is almost like if you look at it, they're emulating or mimicking almost a monastic kind of life you have to fight your way in. Remember there's like initiations and there's secrecy, tons of secrecy in there. Don't mention Fight Club. So he's Palatinek or whatever his name is. He's drawing on all kinds of occult themes when he's writing that book.
Speaker 1: And David Fincher did a great job directing. So in one of the ending scenes, he Edward Norton is just like China, He's gonna kill himself and he shoots his neck. So I didn't realize. So in the book he's like smiling because.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, the end of the book, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's funny. It will just because that part. Because all of a sudden in the movie, like he shoots himself and then they show him and his like faces all fucked up, and then like all of a sudden, like ten seconds later, he's like she's still all messed up, but he's like able to talk and like I just don't. So you can tell there's some sort of symbolism. You know, obviously that's fake. So he did they are trying to send some sort of message with the bullet through your mouth and still talking to him. What do you think that message is?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what's the smiley face message? What's the symbolism? Why are there smiley faces associated with all these young men dying and being thrown in water.
Speaker 1: It's like the joker, the joker, smiley face.
Speaker 2: They love that, right, So you'll see that same smiley face motif in Alan Moore's films. You'll see it in really the Joker as well as The Watchman or Watchman if people ever watch that, the head guys called the Comedian or whatever. So there's just tons of stuff. I mean, once you take a step back and look through all all this modern culture, there's a lot of symbolism. You're being initiated. But I mean nine there's a lot of foreshadowing a nine to eleven, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think for me. I don't know if you saw this, but there's a great video on did back to the future predict nine to eleven? And in that and in the symbolism, and that is unreal. It's about it. How have that to save a tower? And how you know? Literally there's a nine and eleven when he goes back in time, he comes back in time. I mean, there's so much nine eleven symbolism, all seeing eye. So they put this in, they put this in so much predictive programming in our thought, you know, in our collective consciousness in the zeitgeis why though, William, why did they do the revelation of the method before I get it ready to do it after? But why is it just to tease us? Is it they're just jacking with us.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think it's a significant expression of their power. It's also a signaling function to other people what really is happening. So they have the kind of Wizard of Oz where somebody behind the curtain knows the whole thing that's different than people who are beyond the curtain. So I think that that's like the numerology. If you were an occultist, you would know day one, on September eleventh, two thousand and one that that story was bull onwing because you would know those numbers, you would know Croley's numbers, you would know all that stuff. So there's a lot of things going on. I mean, I don't know the revelation of the method and all that stuff. It's all there for them. Let me read you this sequence from this the bullet out of Tyler's gun. It tore out my other cheek to give me a jagged smile from year to year. Yeah, just like an angry Halloween pumpkin, Japanese demon, Dragon of Avarice. That's the end of Fight Club.
Speaker 1: And that's if the buildings fall down in the movie bases right right.
Speaker 2: That So the book's a little bit you know it's a little different.
Speaker 1: But still just the symbolism before they want to get used of these explosions. They want to trick us. And so when we see it, I guess we're you know, we're okay with it. It's a lot like when like all these pandemic movies came out, you know, and so people just they just know how to react because they've seen it in movies.
Speaker 2: But they're all foreshadowing too, So they're foreshadowing the pandemic. And I think a lot of these guys knew the pandemic is coming coming, didn't they say, didn't like bouch, you know there's going to be a pandemic soon.
Speaker 1: Oh he said, he said it multi he said it multiple times. And then they said because they were doing it for health preventative protection. That's why they've been talking about this for years and running simulations, and and it happened right after Trump fired Obama's appointed you know whatever. What is a disaster? Viral disaster?
Speaker 2: Dis Yeah, you see, if I can get my book up here, it's not showing.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah, because it wants to see your face. No, no, I'll put a picture of this off.
Speaker 2: I have to turn off this thing. This is too complex for me.
Speaker 1: You know it's a pain in the drea but uh uh and in which but this is your this is your latest book here, I'll just pull out.
Speaker 2: No, this is my original book that I wrote in twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Cool symbolism and yeah, so there.
Speaker 2: So it's basically like Crawley behind the twin Towers. But it's there's you know, it's a decent sized book. There's right here.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: We turn this.
Speaker 4: I can't think.
Speaker 1: I just had a picture of her book pulled up. We're trying to find it right now here you go Alistair Crowley a visual study. So let's so the people here children have to be a prophet of evil. There we go, prophet of evil. Look at you like me. You have the cat right there. I can't be you blurred out the cat, William. You have such a cool cat. I'm so mad.
Speaker 2: She has a little perch up there, so she goes up there and checks outside. So you can buy this on my website or you can get it from Amazon.
Speaker 1: And everybody I want everybody goes support you, William, because you know you are doing the work. But when you come to nine to eleven, let's talk about some of the most egregious symbols of it. Like for me, I think after the fact, the two black square of Saturn, I don't understand why why would they even make that the memorial these two black squares? But what did you what a symbolism do you think happened after the fact, like one world trade, the idea that two towers into one, the inversion, like what tell me what symbolism you think after the fact that will keep? Well?
Speaker 2: I think you just mentioned it because you're bringing the two opposites together to create a new synthesis. Actually the magical that synthesis that I think it's gally and dialectic. Actually I was told comes from magic. So I interviewed a guy who said, that's magical principle entering into philosophy, believe it or not, which is thesis antithesis, synthesis.
Speaker 4: That's like a magical lit well again at right, So.
Speaker 2: You have the thesis the opposite a.
Speaker 1: Right, so when they come together, it synthesizes, is what the idea of it is? Wow?
Speaker 2: But then if you look at that new building that they built, it's from the top, it's a hexagram, right, So you're looking down you have the little square of the triangles that go up and down the side of it. So maybe that's the symbol of the macrocosm. Now, now we've we've taken these ideas, these magical ideas, and expanded them all over the world.
Speaker 1: Do you think, and I know you don't know, I mean, can they pull off a nine to eleven in this day and age? Because back then, well this is why I say that. Nowadays you'd have a million phones and you'd be able to you know, you know, they only had a few cameras. There's only one, supposedly one video footage taken of a fireman of the first plane going into the first hours. Obviously, right, those two guys are.
Speaker 2: Really suspicious too, those two French brothers.
Speaker 1: It's all. Everybody's suspicious, everybody with nine to eleven that has anything. Do you find a passport? The person who found the passport? I mean, every single story is like this. What could have you.
Speaker 2: Ever see the biker man who like explained everything perfect.
Speaker 1: Harley Davison guy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, then.
Speaker 2: It's not I saw the plane set and then it came straight down like he kind of somebody gave him a script.
Speaker 1: Dude, he was one hundred percent script and then the behind him, as you can tell, he's like an FBI guy just looks so obviously he's some sort of handler. Okay, well, then tell me this. What about on nine to eleven? What do you think happened? Because I believe that the buildings were built to come down, and they might have flown planes into it, but I don't believe it was an American Airlines flight ninety three. You know, that was like what happened in Pennsylvania. There's no plane that hit the ground in Pennsylvania, right.
Speaker 2: So what there was one guy I wish I could remember his name, but those there were planes that were actual flights that all went down in either Ohio or upstate New York or something like. There was a stop there, and so what I think happened is the actual flights came down, there was an order, and then the dummy planes went off. So it was like those were they couldn't leave it to chance, right, So they definitely, I mean, I think the plotters knew they had to have dummy planes. And because somebody would.
Speaker 1: Panic at the last no shit, you're as I was, you would have to be show brainwashed to actually fly a plane into a building, because everything in your body would say, I don't want to do this, you know. I mean like even a suicidal person would probably still not want to die like that because it just would be so scary. I mean there you would be trembling in fear if I think if I was flying that plane trying to hit a building, I mean, I don't care if it was.
Speaker 2: Assuming a plane hit the Pentagon right seventy seven, So there's no way, right, So so either a rocket or something happened or something something different. There wasn't a plane. The records wasn't enough.
Speaker 1: It was too low. I mean, how could the plane In my opinion, we just look at it. It would have had a skit on the ground for a while to even make a hole that low in the Pentagon in my opinion, So the story's just bullcrap.
Speaker 2: It's buloney. So it was like an intel off. I think the guy who did the video surmised or speculated that the people on the planes were taking off, they were put in phones, like they had to go to something and sit fake in front of a phone, and then they talked, and then they were taken somewhere and done.
Speaker 1: And the flights were empty, and there's usually fights.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff is fake and so a lot. There was one where the flight attendant was talking and somebody's over her shoulder telling her what to say. There's a recording of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like she's like, yeah, she's whispering, and you can hear somebody else whispering or something, and then recording.
Speaker 2: And you don't know who's on those flights, who's an intel op or who's going Who's what the real story is? I don't know. So it was very I mean, it's a perfect man. They had eight years to cover it up, right, because it's under that same administration. You noticed, do you notice like George W. Bush, he's like treated like a para. Do you notice he like a leopard?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I feel like no, I think it's different. I a little bit, But now I feel like him in a Michelle Obama handing out candy And now everybody.
Speaker 2: What's up with that?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying George Bush is the biggest idiot ever. Every Jay Leno, all those guys used to crushing me. He's such a dummy, and now all of a sudden he's like this really cool guy because he's finging Michelle Obama makes me sick, makes me and I'm from Dallas. He lives here in Dallas.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that when they came here, came into power, there was no no looking back. Nobody got arrested or there was no.
Speaker 1: They all got they all got promotions, everybody that all the military people William literally the people that were inside the Pentagon, that were that supposedly gave the information. This is the official story that George Bush and connollezer Rice were briefed by the FBI with information that they wanted to fly planes into towers. This is what they tell us, and then they just you know, overlooked it. They didn't take it serious enough. And the same people that supposedly presented with that evidence were the ones that got promoted. So it's just it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And nobody got demoted, right, didn't. I think the head of the Joint Chiefs or something got promote. I mean, all these guys got promotions. So, uh, I should tell you something. There's a lot of problems with not elone, but I think it's important to see what happened after the event because that I think was the plan, and to do something it's almost I mean people have likened it to a Restak fire. Right, So the Nazis get this mentally ill guy, a true Patsy, Martin vander Luba I think is his name origin. Yeah, they was. They call him a communist, but he like when they were in trial, the guy was drugged to the gills. They had him, they were giving him pills and stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, so I didn't know about the trial, I know, So so what did they trick? They tricked the guy to start a fire and then well he was a tatsy.
Speaker 2: So the Nazis actually burnt down the Reichstag, right, So the whole German people are outraged. Right, look at the the effect of that. He would be the equivalent of seeing our capitol building being burnt to a crisp, right, I mean, they go back and look at the virus.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a huge fire. The entire Reichstag just burned to a crisp. So the German people are pissed. They blame a kamie, right, They burlamed this communist so they can do all kinds of stuff to put the Communists to joke because they're the bad guys. So they they had that fit right into the Nazi paradigm and what they wanted to achieve like a gift, like a like a like a pile of gold.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask it. Let me ask you. Have you ever heard of the theory that that that the Nazis really didn't lose World War Two and that they just kind of conceded and came over to America. Like, I know, that's a whole nother story, but I'm saying this is the only reason why I give it some credence. They're the original false flag attackers.
Speaker 2: They the old Lywitz thing. I just did an interview with the guy that was fake. They blamed the Polish people for invading Germany, and that was fake, and that pissed off the German people. So Hitler and his crew were like puppeteering their own people, lying to them, and they had all these operators that did it for them. So the whole the whole initial Polish thing was fake and then just outraged to the Germans, they attacked us. Okay, we got to go get them, just like the same event. So you got to see that social engineering element to it. Like you mentioned social engineering. So whether the Nazis won, they lost in a big, bad way. But there's a lot of Nazis that got out. There were a lot of Catholic rat lines they called.
Speaker 1: Them, that got them out, and they had it. No, you nailed it, the Catholic gradelines. They had the lines. They had lines to be able to create a new life if the war, if they lost the war.
Speaker 2: So for me, they knew Hitler probably got out. I don't think he killed himself.
Speaker 1: Hitler got out. Come on, listen, will yeah, as a conspiracy theorist, listen, everybody can say, you know, a conspiracy is conspiracy that I think Hitler at the time, one of the most powerful men in the world, didn't kill himself with Averabron and his dog. I I just can't imagine that. I just can't imagine that guy with all the you know, cachet behind his name. I think Hitler, if he was the Hitler we say, he would rather be killed or I don't know. I just don't can't imagine him killing it.
Speaker 2: It's a much better story. But look at this guy. He was really if you look at the war in Poland and the re stack fire he knew how, or the people around him knew how to tell a story to the public that was palatable, palatable, and that was a good story. I committed suicide. It's over. You don't have to worry about anything. There's no trials.
Speaker 1: It's kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Borman. I'm know Borman got out. That was a fake death too.
Speaker 1: Man became a doctor in Brazil. Mangle did give me a.
Speaker 2: Break, right, So a lot of those guys got out. I mean a lot of them. I mean there's some of the there's why what do you say, Well, I will just say some of those people's grandchildren are around in the United States.
Speaker 1: Oh there's still running Oh dude, a lot of their grandchildren are still running stuff in the United States. I know it's haired to say that, but these lineages are powerful people. They're not just going to give up their power. If there's some multi millionaire family in Germany, they wandered.
Speaker 2: Their money, they laundered it with the Catholic Church's help. There are all kinds of stuff that went under the thing. People got paid off. The Germans looted those people incredibly. They took all of their art, money, gold, everything.
Speaker 1: It was terrible tons of money.
Speaker 2: There was tons of money laundering, all kinds of nasty stuff after the war. Up until the end, they knew the end was coming. They knew that it was coming, so they had time to prepare. They had a year at least a year.
Speaker 1: Well for me, I never understood that the idea, like I know how they describe it to in school, but like basically they said, oh, we knew World War two, we knew concentration camps are happening, but we didn't want to get involved in the war until Pearl Harbor happened. It's like a lot some Japanese people had to shoot up a military base in Hawaii for US to go save the Jews. It's just the story doesn't connect.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean there's a lot of problems, don't. I think there's a lot of antipathy in the States at that time, a lot of anti Semitism. But it's also seven thousand miles away. It's on the Eastern Front, which the US would have had to do some crazy stuff to get all the way over there. I mean, it was hard enough to land in Normandy. It was hard enough to land in Normandy. But a lot of them knew they were getting reports coming out of Switzerland, so they knew that the deaths were happening. But I mean, I don't know where you lay that blame or onus, I don't know, but I mean the German it wasn't just the Jews. They the Germans had in their plans, well, they were going to kill every Polish person alive within five or ten years. They just didn't have the time. And Hitler said an annihilation and you see I have these multiple annihilation orders, but he said, annihilate the Russians and kill them all. They're not worth anything. So they were going to kill off the Russians if they could pull off you know what, what do they call the Eastern Front war?
Speaker 4: Which was what It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense that we'd want to kill each other and take each other over. I mean I know that that, you know, that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: War two is a disaster. It was a disaster for everybody, is a disaster for Germans. I mean Germans killed. I mean, there's not supposed to have sympathy, but I don't think a lot of those people were really on board. They just got propaganda. It's like you wouldn't believe a lot like Americans due to the death I mean, it's off the.
Speaker 1: Charts, William dude. And now we have the society where it's like literally all about manners and political correctness and and and it's the road to uh hell is paid with good intentions. And that's the problem is like we're really literally becoming a fascist country. I mean it really is a fascist country.
Speaker 2: I think it's a fascist country right now.
Speaker 1: Is that why? Why? Like you see, I want to say.
Speaker 2: That we're here, We're already here. I mean it's it's sad to admit, but your you had all of these big tech companies working. I mean there was this case was that Shiva are you are You're derived I he proved that the government was calling Twitter.
Speaker 4: To ban him to Twitter.
Speaker 2: It's a fundamental definition fashion, which is business and government working together. So the Congress has wasted so much time with these bogus impeachment things. They should have been rewriting two thirty. They should have been putting proper regulations on these tech companies, and they didn't do it. They failed. So the Congress has failed all overall, just wasting massive amounts of time.
Speaker 1: But Welliam, you know they didn't fail. You know that the Political Action Committee told them not to go after big tech. You know that they're I mean, I mean they failed us. They failed this to people. But trust me, these politicians if they can't get in power and still have any integrity, like you know, they have to be they have to do what they're told. I mean, how do you get in that position this day and age.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I mean, it's really goes back to power. A lot. Some of these careers are built by wealthy people. I mean Bill Clinton is a good example. But some of these people are really fronts for business power or business interests and still are ones they're in power. So it's a really dirty system. I lived in DC. Some of those guys just all they do is raise money. They don't even do their jobs. They're just raising money for the next campaigns so they can stay in power.
Speaker 1: That's all they're trying to do is self preservation. But you know, see when that's the problem with America is that we're run by multinational corporations. And a multinational corporation, Google doesn't have a soul, it doesn't have a heart, it doesn't you know, you know, they can't have empathy. A company can't feel empathy for somebody. They can they can make their gay flag for a month, but that doesn't mean they're empathetic. That just shows you how fake that a company. The fact that all the companies changed, you know, turn gay for one month, that just shows you how they're not empathetic and how they they don't have a soul. So that's the problem. When America is bought and sold by corporations like Coca Cola and Twitter, then we don't have a we don't have a soul of the soul of the nation is soull liss in my opinion right.
Speaker 2: Now, right No, I agree, it's it's it's a shame. I mean, I think it's almost like the movie, like have you ever seen roller Ball with James Kahan? Yeah, the whole Yeah, the whole world has just broken up into cartels and.
Speaker 4: Combines and better.
Speaker 1: I think that will almost be better. Do you think that's actually gonna happen now? I mean, do you know if.
Speaker 2: It's that much different? But they really didn't want individuality. That's really what the whole story of Rollerball is is that this guy was a superstar and they didn't like that because it took away from them.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's a that's the idea of.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of really the idea of fascism really in a lot of ways is like the end of the power of the individual gets.
Speaker 4: Squelched, William.
Speaker 1: It gets so much, it gets so fascist that the idea of love is ownership. For me to love you will be illegal because that means I own you, you know, just the idea of loving something as ownership. So that's why in George Orwell in nineteen eighty four, you can't love, you can't have a relation in true fascism, because that would be giving yourself to somebody else. You have to give yourself fully to the state. Yes, yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, there's the current pattern or where we're headed is not positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see, William, are you and I going to be a victim of it?
Speaker 4: I mean, you're a family man.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like I feel like there is this is what I'm saying. There's the brainwash, and there's a not brainwashed. You go on the Vegas stage and you have the hypnotists, and he can hypnotize some people and some people don't get hypnotized. So I feel like the people that don't get hypnotized, they don't do the embarrassing chicken dance in front of ten thousand people. So I think, because we're not brainwashed, and maybe this is just me trying to be white pill positive, I think us that can see what's happening are not going to be victims to the New World Order, at least will be the last ones on the trains to the concentration camps, right, well, hopefully, I mean, I mean, you look at some of these people that are still on Facebook and Twitter and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, I don't know. I don't. I don't feel that. I don't feel that positive. But I think that really these guys, the real controllers, the kings of the Earth, really didn't account for the power of the Internet and people to communicate behind their backs. So they're probably as powerful potent is maybe it could have been in the past when the CIA really had control through the what was it, the Mighty world it serves what they called it, through everything. Yeah, so they they had like a they had a department in the CAA. All they did is wanted to control, you know, all communications. They had very ambitious uh designs. So the Internet really allowed people this to happen you and need to happen really wasn't plausible before nine to eleven, so they didn't really anticipate the possible possibility of things like this happening and people sharing information.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want you guys to watch this video. This is a video that just got re archived. This is from after Hurricane Katrina. And Hurricane Katrina they had a mandatory evacuation, So guys, this is just a sneak peak of what's about to happen in America.
Speaker 2: Humanity video Today.
Speaker 3: In New Orleans, they got a lot of tough for on the holdouts, not only the flooded areas, but New orleans driest and wealthiest neighborhoods too. The police and National Guard going street by street.
Speaker 4: House to house.
Speaker 3: I mean to make sure too that whenever off the doors people use leave you need to make a note calling.
Speaker 6: They say there are no orders to use force, just strong persuasion, sometimes entering open houses with guns drawn and instructions to disarm anyone inside.
Speaker 2: You say guns will be taken, no one will be able to be armed. We don't take all weapons.
Speaker 3: That happened today in this wealthy neighborhood where homeowners had armed themselves to protect their mansions. Residents were handcuffed on the ground. In the end, police took their weapons but let them stay in their homes. They were a little bit threatened because our weapons were bigger than their weapons. For many of the police and guard troops, it is an uncomfortable job to do this in an American city. This guard unit occupied a church using it as a base camp. They had to leave a note because they could not get hold of the pastor to get permission.
Speaker 2: It is it is surreal.
Speaker 3: You just never you never expect to do this in your own country. Chris Montgomery says he'd rather be in a rock than patrolling American neighborhoods.
Speaker 4: Walking up and down these streets.
Speaker 6: You don't you don't want to think about the stuff that you're gonna have to do.
Speaker 4: Somebody popps around the corner, let me.
Speaker 6: Shooting an America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't want in here.
Speaker 2: I don't in here period.
Speaker 6: What I know.
Speaker 1: An elderly woman they tackled her and ripped her out of her own house, and she is now out.
Speaker 2: Of the city.
Speaker 1: So so so let's say it.
Speaker 7: Was a human drama with emotions and tensions running high. Patty Connie is still trying to recover physically and emotionally. They really give a number around me from the day police force turn from Hume.
Speaker 2: It was dramatic. All of a sudden, they're banging then the front door.
Speaker 1: I mean, and this is guys, that's an elderly woman. And that was for Hurricane Katrina. Because there's people. There is people looting the Superdome. So that means they had to go to other people's houses and throw elderly women on the ground and break their arm to protect the guy. The United States somehow. I mean that this is just a sneak peak, William. I think of what's very likely to happen in the very near future setting.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope it doesn't happen. I think that the current powers really would like to have everybody's.
Speaker 1: Gun, for sure, William, The gun's the last thing. Okay, then let me give your opinion because we're gonna wrap this up. We've been doing fifty two minutes. We got about five minutes left. The gunns are the last American UH defense method. But this is what this is you heard I know you heard this. Joe Biden even said to take on the government, you need f fifteens and nuclear weapons. So first of all, that gives me the idea that he's scared of us having guns. And second of all, they've got to take our gun. So what's your opinion on her will be armed?
Speaker 2: You get twice the amount that you have. No, But the that's an interesting statement by him because I think you can in two it you can deduce that they are talking about that, right, so somebody having that conversation at least around him, or having that conversation. And then if the NSA is back spying on Tucker Carlson or something, that's a blatant breaking of the law. So we're in deep trouble.
Speaker 1: If William I remember, you're gonna say, but you know Trump told the NSA to to spy on Rachel Maddowen all I mean, so I just want to call a spade a spade. I mean, I'm not antium.
Speaker 2: Then he got spined on too. But if you remember that, what was it, the unmasking scandal at the end of the Obama administration, right, they were getting.
Speaker 4: Supposed how much trouble.
Speaker 1: Did they get William none. They broke the law repeatedly, got them totally cut nothing. That's why Trump started to do it. And Trump only did it to a couple of journalists. If he would have done it to the unmasking, to the way that Obama would have done it, they would have thrown Trump under the jail. And that's another thing is in New York district attorney said.
Speaker 4: Oh, Trump's going to jail, Trump's going to charge criminally.
Speaker 1: Did you just see Trump didn't get charged at charged with no crime in New York? Did you see that, William?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, but yeah, it's really kind of an ugly political situation all over.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: So things aren't looking great.
Speaker 1: What about the guns though, I mean, if they take away our guns, are we done? They say we can't. They say we can't, William, Let's say let's just role play it tomorrow. Bal Slag attacked eighty five people shot in a just you know movie or whatever. We got to take away guns. What happens is this because we know how people are fighting back with the masses stuff. Do you think people fight in this if they say your guns are taken away? Are people in the street mobilizing and shooting. You do think that would start a civil war in your opinion?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I think because what's next? Every criminal state, whether it's the Nazis or the Communists, always took people's guns in or for example, Cambodia, they always took people's guns as a preface. That was the beginning, That was the beginning of all the abuses. So if that's what's the second amendments for these people don't want to build of rights. They want to rewrite history. Like I know, history it's not pretty. That's why people have individual power, like and that's why people need to have guns. You should have guns for defense against the government, not just your neighbor.
Speaker 1: We in your opinion of you, and you know all the history that you've looked into, what system does work? In your opinion? Like, I mean, you know, is America built to fail? I feel like America is still it's so corrupt, it's run by evil social engineers. I really want to make us happy, but I don't know. It's better than Canada. I look at Canada. We are still better than Even if America sucks, We're still better than Canada. Is right now. So what system works where the people are happy and they still have all their you know, necessities.
Speaker 2: Back when it wasn't asn't as corrupt, I think the tripartite system, or you have an active judiciary kind of refereeing and maintaining the law, and that the actual people in Congress are actually creating loss I think, and not trying to break them as a functioning system. But we don't seem to be doing that as much right now. So I think the original American system at its inception two hundred and fifty years ago was really great for kind of a postcolonial or newly colonized system, but it's gotten big. It's huge. I mean, we got a huge government, three hundred and twenty million people, and you had something that was created when there's what ten million, maybe I don't know what the actual population was. It was nothing like now so but in a lot of ways, the means of ind I mean, the classical liberal means of bill of rights and due process of law made this country really what it is. As great as this kind of working of non tyrannical dictatorial authoritarian systems, but going through processes that everybody agrees on are hopefully fair, which really aren't. I mean, if you see what they did to the general and stuff, the judiciary is in real trouble. But I think back in the day, that's a good system. I think it's a very good system when the laws are actually accurately enforced.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason I asked is Obama just said he was an interview with Nancy Pelosi and Eric Holder are probably two of the worst people ever any ended the interview you can find on on Twitter. I retweeted, I don't even need to pull it up, but basically saying, oh, we're going to see how this America's democratic democratic experiment will work. Like that's what he had. That's how he described our current situation. This is Obama saying that it's an experiment. Now, I know, America's only what two hundred and change years old, and I guess you technically, maybe you could say it's an experiment.
Speaker 2: The longest running republic in history.
Speaker 1: Well perfect still republic. But what I'm saying is he's already putting out the predictive programming that it's an experiment, that the system needs to be totally it's just an experiment, and you know what it finally the experiment failed. You know, we realized it failed, so we got to do it all over again, which is really dangerous.
Speaker 2: I mean it's incredible. I mean, you have this massive book fraud, and when that goes, if the country goes, if they decide that this per present system is not good or they're going to rewrite history, it's going to have devastating results and it's going to be a disaster. And also a lot of these people realize they should go watch the breakup of Yugoslavia or breakup of Russia or some of these these other countries that fell apart and see what happens because googlebotch the Google look at the breakup of Yugoslavia's.
Speaker 1: Well, that's my last question. How does America break up? This text? In your opinion? I know you don't know, but just does to Texas succeed and we become the country of Texas, Does Louisiana join us and we've become the Texas Louisiana connections, you know what I mean. I'm saying, you know, there are going to be states a team. I feel like these some of these states. I'm just saying, if Texas succeeded, and said we're going to be our own country. I would have to go with that. I would have to succeed.
Speaker 2: If you live there, you don't really have a choice. Yeah, I mean I think that, like if you look at the war between the States, if you want to call it out of the Civil War, I mean, Lincoln was trying to keep the Union together and house to body cannot stand. So I think that right now, it's almost like a weird thing where it's not geographical differences, it's actually urban rural. So really, these urban centers of New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco on the West coast are really the ones that are at odds with the rest of the country.
Speaker 1: You're one hundred percent right, You're a hundred percent right, because Dallas is now a liberal place. Texas is very conservative. You know, Austin's liberally.
Speaker 2: Go to Austin. Austin is like Bley, It's Berkeley in.
Speaker 1: The Midwest exactly, and the rest of Texas was not like that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: So that's the way it is all over the country now. So these are its been in a rural and that that's if I was urban and I was going to push for a civil war breakdown the system. I would be I would think very carefully about that, because the people who controls the land, control what you eat, what you get, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: That's going to be the problem when they could easily just you know, shut us down. It's you know, all the pipelines we could the grocery store right now is they don't even have the power ad zero, Like, I go, where's the power? Oh, we haven't got to ship it in. I'm like, well, you know, this would be very simple for them to cut off our supply lines and we'd go hungry like that like that, wait.
Speaker 2: Til three days, three days people without food, they go absolutely crazy. Go look at the Russian Revolution and the French Revolution, both based upon food. It all started in Russia because some lady didn't get her bread and she chucked a rock through a window and it just drove everybody else crazy. That's literally go back and look at that in nineteen seventeen. So yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: It's a blake.
Speaker 2: I lived in an urban center, I'd be thinking, like, I need to have food for three or four months.
Speaker 1: I got I have. I have over one hundred pounds of rice. Now I know that's not you don't tell anybody that I know, because the people who don't prep are going to be in a real world a hurt and they're gonna be running around the streets with guns un fortunately. Okay.
Speaker 2: Thing is that it evolves, man, it goes, and it escalates. Go go look at how the Yugoslavia fell apart.
Speaker 1: I'm going to watch a YouTube video on it right now. So that's that's the best you think, that's like probably the best example of what potential because.
Speaker 2: It was ethnic and it was different, and people got kicked out and they had to move. So the Serbs got kicked out of Croatia and then the Muslims got abused, and I mean it was healskided and it was like a little like harved out little pieces of land that they had. People had to move in large groups and there were it was almost like a trail of tears. People had to go one place to the other and the lucky ones got out early and the ones who didn't.
Speaker 1: That's why they do the trail of tears, so you die along the trail.
Speaker 2: I mean that they did that, and that's the Armenian genocide, when the Turkish people genocideed the Armenians. That's really how they did it. Thing it didn't feed them and.
Speaker 1: Made a walk and then they just you just lose people on the way because some people aren't. You know, my mom couldn't you know, yeah, mom, what I'm just saying, my mom couldn't last a genocide if they had my mom walking and moving around. My mom, you know, she's not an elder lady.
Speaker 4: I just my mom.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't Some people like I'm saying, wouldn't be I could make it if they made me walk around the desert. I'm a six three strong man. I'm just saying most people wouldn't, or a lot of people that are delicate, and it's crazy that we have.
Speaker 2: To think about that like that's really I mean, it's appareblel it's very perileus times. I wish it wasn't the case.
Speaker 1: And I worry about that because I'm not I'm not a baby. I'm thirty four years old. But I'm just saying I like to think it kind of just you know, when I'm walking or exercising, like you know, I'm going to be around in twenty thirty, something weird is gonna happen. I mean, weird stuf's going to happen before then. But twenty thirty, William, something freaking weird is going to happen. I don't know what, but I'm not looking forward to whatever game plan where they press play on the record player, whatever song is going to play, because it is not going to be a pretty one my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's it almost feels like you're in biblical time, so well, I would I would plan accordingly.
Speaker 1: Where can they find you? I got the link to description? William, What do you want to tell the people before we go today? And in such a pleasure to have you on anytime you want to come on, I definitely want to have you on again.
Speaker 2: Great, it's great to talk with you. All my videos of documentaries if you want to see them or on Vimeo, you can just look up William Ramsey. My Folks are available on Amazon and then you can buy signed copies through my website, William Ramsey Investigates dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, William, we talked about nine to eleven. We talked about the symbolism last saying, do you think Dick Cheney idolized Alistair Crowley? You think he was in Alastair Crowley?
Speaker 2: Well, there's definitely to me a connection with the bone and skull and bones and probably some of those ideas. They probably have some of Crowley's ideas in the library. And there's a decent chance that George Bush Junior is the offspring of Alistair b.
Speaker 1: That's what they say that his mom, his mom was Alistair Crowley's daughter. So that think about that, guys, just want you all to think about that. Theoretically the president of the United States, dad, our grandfather was Alistair Crowley. Theoretically. Now we don't know this. This is you know, remember an any window. But if you look at the picture, I want you go look at the picture of Alistair Crowley. I want you to go look at a picture of Barbara Bush. They looked like his freaking daughter.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's Marvin cock Harley Balckheads just did both.
Speaker 1: And they looked weird. They had the weird No, they just had this weird this kind of peculiar facus.
Speaker 2: You can put them, you can to overlap their faces. It's very strange in her timing and Crowley's and where she was born and her mom, Pauline Robinson.
Speaker 1: What was her mom? To talk about her mom? Real quick because what was the weird. Her mom was like a horror.
Speaker 2: She was from a wealthy family and she was in She was friends with a friend of Curley. So Curley's friend was hair Harriss and then Pauline O'Hara was her name.
Speaker 1: But she was into sex magic, right, wasn't her mom? And upposedly into sex magic and c that was back in the day.
Speaker 2: That's what the kind of wealthy. They went to the City of Lights. They went to France in the twenties. That was a desireable place to go. So anyway, a lot of authors, Crowley and Pauline Robinson was known to be there. And when she came back, she came back pregnant and she had.
Speaker 1: She's for sure she got pregnant in Paris. She was there on the scene. It's just so obvious.
Speaker 2: Look at a picture. Go look at a picture Barbara Bush and her family. She is an outlier. She's a genetic outlier's she's not one of them. She's not her dad.
Speaker 4: Go look.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can look at the family photo on Google.
Speaker 1: But do you think George Bush maybe knows or do you think he has no idea? Last question, anything, he'd have to know. That's what I'm saying. I had to know.
Speaker 2: Look, there's Christian families that stay Christian Presbyterian for three generations. There's people who are Mormons for three Jews for generation generational. There's occult families, and they hang out with each other, they secret societies, they hang out a bullying grove.
Speaker 1: And William, if my dad told me to do go into a group of people, wear a robe or whatever, even no matter how fucked up it was, I would trust my dad or not a matter of trust somebody in my family. I know it's weird. I'm not saying it's okay to being a cool too, but if I was led by my parents to do something, I would usually listen to my parents. So what I'm saying is I can see how generations of this happened because they were raised into it, so it just is normal to them, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, that must have been an interesting conversation when the father who's passed away says, son, you know, I'm a member of this group. And we get up, we put on ropes and scream at each other and lying coffins, and I take a pion on you and you p.
Speaker 1: On me, and then we kill an animal and we pour the blood on each other.
Speaker 4: I mean, the other's under the cloth.
Speaker 2: And that's the way it is, and that's the way it was for me and my dad. So you're in the same thing. You're the firstborn son. Welcome to club.
Speaker 1: Amen. Brother, I'm sure that's exactly how he was to talk to all right, guys, we love you William, I love you, brother. Thank you for coming on peace and to make sure