Speaker 1: We should read our bibles as men dig.
Speaker 2: You for bury treasure, one of.
Speaker 3: The most high game with the nations their inheritance. When He divided mankind, he fixed the borders of people's according to the number of the sons of God.
Speaker 1: In those days and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived down to the earth. For whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors.
Speaker 2: Of ancient tides.
Speaker 4: Take no part in the fruitless steeds of darkness, but yet expose that though a.
Speaker 3: Thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you.
Speaker 5: These ears will not touching.
Speaker 3: Lives of garden man.
Speaker 5: You gotta dig it.
Speaker 3: Hell, old fellow treasure hunters, Welcome to the excavation side. I'must in alongside and when we got Ben Steve even in Chad will be your guides on this excursion. Hope you brought your shovel in your compass, because we got the maps the life of Jesus. You guys got anything that you think is a spiritual warfare lens or significant or something that may be that I think being told or looked over well.
Speaker 1: Well, things that we have to look at. The how old was he? How many miracles he performed? I think there's some symbolism in those numbers as well.
Speaker 4: No, without a shadow of adel, what are you thirty three years already performed thirty three miracles. Definitely a lot of symbolism right there, especially when you talk about the occult.
Speaker 3: We'll get there in a lay in the mountain that he transcended on with the Marias prim Marinia location.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 3: Well in three point three.
Speaker 4: Yes, when the angels descended on the earth from Genesis six and born the daughters of men, the exact location of where they landed was thirty three by thirty threes degrees north of the Paris Prime Meridian, by thirty three by thirty threes degrees east of the Paris Prime Meridian, which was later changed from the Prime Meridian and the name of it was changed to the Devil's Line. So you can't make this stuff up, man. So and then there's your occult right there, thirty three So definitely another episode to be told right there, and I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Till we get there. Let's talk about the light a little bit. Oh yeah, which.
Speaker 3: One thing I found. I seriously just found this this weekend because where I got the logo's Bible software, I look up you know, the Hebrew, you know, and the Greek, the root you know, meanings and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to do that.
Speaker 3: And what's cool is you know it said, you know that Jesus, you know, was a carpenter. You know, well when I did like a word search on the word carpenter, which in Greek is the word tecton and Hebrew which shiresh. You know, typically this means carpenter, but this same word is used throughout the Bible to describe craftsmen, you know, stonemasons, artificers, you know, engravers, just basically craftsmen in general. So you know, we can't just put him into one lane. He's only worked with wood. Yeah, you know, a tecton was was a craftsman. And also what's you know I think kind of funny was Noah? Noah was a master craftsman too, wasn't he?
Speaker 2: You know, you'd have to be to build a boat that big.
Speaker 3: I mean in Mercer, you know, you know, in Murcery, in the letters to a Rata, you know, seek out his wisdom and helped to try and get him to help build the Tower Bible.
Speaker 5: Did he not?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 3: And God built the universe. I mean, he is the ultimate craftsman.
Speaker 2: The ultimate craftsmen.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of men on earth try to become that, uh, that craftsman.
Speaker 2: And once again there's the occult.
Speaker 4: Right there, the uh the architect of the universe. They tried to portray that themselves, but we know what the Most High is and don't get no better than that.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing with the life I mentioned earlier was that that book, you know, reading Moses and Jesus, how they were trying to uh compare Jesus to Moses and show the Jewish people that he was the Messiah and better than Moses in every way. And that was something that I always overlooked and until I read that book and got a new set of eyes to actually see it when I read it. But when you when you put the two side by side, it's very uncanny. You know, like some examples, you know, uh, a king ordered the death of the the Jewish children. You know, Moses, he was in Egypt and they and the king ordered the death of the Jewish boys. So he was put in a basket and floated down the Nile.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He basically went into the heart of Egypt to be saved, right, or you know, to be protected. That's funny, exactly. So, yeah, when you read Herod wanted the first born Jewish children murders, so they fled to Egypt. Egypt, So they're the same. So another example, you know, yeah, we already mentioned that they fled to Egypt. So the next one, both of them went through the water. You know, Moses led his people through the Red Sea, went through the water, and you know, water, like we've talked about in other episodes, you know, represents chaos. It's symbolic for chaos. So Moses parted the chaos and went through it to a new creation, something new. You know. Noah went through the flood, through the waters, something new, a new start, a new creation. Jesus met John the Baptist, he was baptized, he went through the water. Well what was the something new that started there?
Speaker 1: The Holy Spirit?
Speaker 3: Yes, the start of God's kingdom coming to earth and his ministry. Okay, so what happened after Moses went through the sea. He wanted the wilderness. Right for forty years, he was tested, and he failed repeatedly, him and his people. Where did Jesus go right after he was baptized.
Speaker 1: The wilderness for how long?
Speaker 2: Forty days? Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Now was he tempted? Was Jesus tempted?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, time and time again?
Speaker 5: Did he fail?
Speaker 2: Now he overcame.
Speaker 3: He succeeded where Moses fell.
Speaker 2: He fulfilled the law.
Speaker 1: That's right, overcame.
Speaker 3: So you know what I mean when you see these similarities side by side, you know, it's like whoa uh. And also another one uh. When the people were dying in the wilderness with Moses, what did he do to save the people? Y'all remember that story which time he put a serpent on a on a on a pole and raised it up and said, all who look and believe shall be saved. Wouldn't Jesus raised up on a tree and all who looked were saved, but saved really.
Speaker 4: Right, not on this cardinal state, but in the existential realm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And then the final act that they compared the two together was Moses he freed his people from Egypt. Right, he was a savior of his people. And this is the one thing a lot of the Jewish people don't think that Jesus qualifies as the Messiah because he didn't free them from the Romans. No, they were looking carnally. You know, Jesus freed them from the grasp of death and sin. Yes, he give them the ultimate freedom, but they were too carnal to see it. I mean that's just oh yeah, absolutely, But that's definitely a book I recommend you guys to check out. I can't remember the author, but if you'll google it or search it up on Amazon, you'll find it. And it's a very short book. It's like maybe the size of two comic books put together, so it don't take you long to get through it.
Speaker 1: And I just hit the high points.
Speaker 3: So now the death, I know, we got plenty on that, the whole spiritual lens of the death and resurrection of Christ.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Going down to Tartarus right descending declaring victory over the angels. So we could go into what do you go?
Speaker 3: Where's that at? Where I got it written down here in my note somewhere, But where is it like that? Ain't?
Speaker 1: I think you look at that too when we talk about you know, the last really, when you look at the Gospel let's talking about the last three years of jesus life when he was actually doing his so service, you know, uh, prophesying or preaching to the nature to that area for about the last three years. But when you look at that and you go through all that, I really had a good direction. I was going here, and now you totally distracted me through.
Speaker 2: I was just.
Speaker 1: But oh man, now you're killing you. Suck the air out of the room. Buddy, I'm gonna pull it out. Go ahead, go ahead, I'll pull it out here in a minute. It's gonna come back to me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I started off with, you know, with prophecy of the coming Siah and all that. So with prophecy, it even prophesied the death of Christ and the Old Testament, you know, Psalm sixteen, that wilt not leave my soul in hell? You know, she old, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. You know, that was a prophecy of the dying Messiah, because you know, he didn't abandon his soul. She old. You know, he was resurrected after three days.
Speaker 1: I guess part of what I was trying to say really was that through that whole time, you know, the last three years, he's sitting there and the disciples are with them every day, you know what I mean, they're with them all the time. They're with them everywhere, and he's on top of preaching to countless thousands of other people, sometimes all at once, but thousands of other people that they heard everything he was saying, They heard the message he was saying. He was telling him exactly what was going to happen, and even when it did happen, they didn't comprehend it at that time. They still couldn't understand. They were still waiting for them to waiting for Jesus to free them from the Romans. Really they were right, I mean even to that point. So when you're working through those last three years, it's just he gave them all the keys, and people who were around, actually physically around Jesus still struggled to figure it out. I mean, I think that's pretty amazing when you really think about it, that you know, we're given the word here, but they were getting that firsthand.
Speaker 3: But Psalm twenty two, you know, this was a total spiritual warfare side of the cross that I think a lot of us overlook. You know, when you read Psalms twenty two. It says, here, says, my God, My God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me from the words of my groaning? Oh?
Speaker 2: My God?
Speaker 3: I cry by day but you do not answer, And by night but I find no rest. You know, a lot of that. I mean, that sounds like the cross. You know, he was even on the cross, he said, Father, why have you forsaken me? It says, Yet you are wholly enthroned to the praises of Israel.
Speaker 4: In you.
Speaker 3: Our fathers trusted, they trusted, and you delivered them to you.
Speaker 5: They cried and.
Speaker 3: Were rescued In you, they trusted and were not put to shame. But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by mankind and despised by the people. Now, have you, guys ever heard the story of Jesus compared himself to the worm and the scarlet worm. No, no, I always thought this was pretty amazing. You know, Jesus compared himself to a worm. You know, why did he do that? You know he's referring to the scarlet slash. You know, crimson worm from the Middle East. It was a red, jelly filled worm that they would crush and bleed out to make paint and ink for clothing and such. You know, interesting fact about the worm is that that it would climb a tree, you know, across you know, refer to a tree, and gave birth to its young, which you know, symbolically, you know, could represent us. God's people say, Then this worm would cut itself open on the tree bark above its young. Its crimsons insides would run down the tree and cover its young. The mother worm would die to save her young. The young would feed off of the mother, so in her death, her young would live, so the children were covered and protected by her blood.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: So when Jesus compared himself to the worm, he was talking about the worm that's indigenous to his region that they knew about.
Speaker 5: His blood will cover us, protect us, and give its life.
Speaker 2: Wow. Never heard of that.
Speaker 1: I have not heard that before.
Speaker 2: That's all. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, But it goes on the verse seven and twenty two says, all those who see me mock me, They make mouths at me, they wag their heads. He trusts in the Lord. Let him deliver him, let him rescue him, for he delights in him. You know, when he's on the cross. You know, where's your God? Tell them to come save you. You know they taunted him. Yet you are he who took me from the womb. You made me trust you at my mother's breast. On you, I was cast from my birth and from my mother's womb. You have been my God. Be not far from me, for trouble is near and there is none to help me. And this is one of the ones. I think this is really cool, says many.
Speaker 2: Bulls encompass me.
Speaker 5: Strong bulls of the shon surround me.
Speaker 3: They opened wide their mouths at me, like raving and roaring lions. You know they used that same phrase to talk about Satan, a roaring lion. You know. I am poured out like water. All of my bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax, It is melted within my breast. My strength is dried up like a potshard, and my tongue sticks to my jaws. You lay me in the dust of death, for the dogs encompass me. A company of evildoers and circles me. They have pierced my hands in my feet. I can count all my bones. They stare and gloat over me. They divide my garments amongst them, and for my clothing.
Speaker 5: They cast lots.
Speaker 3: You know, every bit of this is the Cross, I mean, and it's it's totally from a supernatural worldview.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: You know the bulls, you know, were worshiped throughout the world. You know, their horns shown their you know, their authority. And the area of DeShawn was known for its darkness. It was even regarded as the land of Ephraim, the ref Iem. I'm sorry the giants. You know, this is where Mount Hermon is located. They were where the fallen angels fell. It was known as the gateway to the underworld. We are seeing the Cross from a supernatural of you here. I'm sure Satan, the Roaring Lion and all of his fallen angels and demons were gathered around the cross, mocking and laughing, thinking that they had won.
Speaker 1: Well you think, I mean, I guarantee you they were. Well. But you go back and if you look throughout there's I kind of think from the beginning of time. You know, they're always trying to find a way. Is there a way we can get rid of Jesus? This is the way that we can that kill you know, that potential for their salvation. You know, if we go all the way through and you think about the whole point was to to to corrupt God's creation, right, and then but when we get through Jesus and you look at the temptation of Jesus and you thought, oh, he's gonna say throw yourself down. You know your angels will protect you. It's always these things like trying to test and see, you know, is is he immortal? Can we kill him? Can we do this stuff? And finally he gets to the cross. Finally they do get what they want and they think they've won. That's the whole point. They think they've won, when really that was God's plan the whole time. And if if it's just crazy to me that you think someone angelic, you know, Satan, who you know, can sit there and think that he understands everything that's going on, someone who is obviously way smarter than us, way smarter than us, can sit there and see like, Okay, throughout the Old Testament, we needed blood sacrifices and things of this to be the atonement for everybody's sin. But they had to do it every so often because the blood of an animal is not the blood of Jesus obviously, right, But we get to that point then in the when the ultimate sacrifices needed to save us, and they still couldn't see that connection. Satan couldn't see that connection. Jesus died and they're like, got him done?
Speaker 3: Was the parable of the good tenant? Yeah, you know, you know we've talked about that in several shows. You know. Yeah, they they killed the son of the land owner thinking that would you know, run him off? You know, that sealed their fate? You know, was it policy? And think it was a Corinthians said if the rulers and the principalities would have known, were they not, they would not have killed you know, I can't remember the terminology the son of God or the son of the Glory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And I think that's it's just it blows me away when you think how God and it's something that we all have to look at and all have to see the you said it before, the great architect, the great craftsmen. You look at how all that fit in perfectly to get to where we are and to give us you know, because at that point, the minute Jesus died and he rose up, you know, three days later, the ball was put in our court. Now it's up to us after that point, I mean, God has given us the tools. Now it's up to us to not only dig into the Word like we've been doing, but to continue to try to bring others to to you know, Jesus, to God. You know that they are around us. I mean, He's given us all the tools. But we don't need to go back and I don't need to sacrifice one of your chickens, you know over there to cleanse my sins. All you gotta do is ask God. Now he's given us the keys. And that was the whole point. I mean that if you look at the symbolism through the whole Old Testament, blood sacrifices, all those things, it's so much changed at that time. All of a sudden, Jesus the ultimate sacrifice, and it changed the game. And I mean that's obviously the cut and dry part that we all know, we all hear, we all know that we have to believe that, you know, for our salvation. But if you look at all that that led up to that, it's just amazing that the way that God put that into place, and how perfect it was.
Speaker 3: Well hindsight you know, hindsight's always twenty you know, and if you look at the Old Testament too, I mean God advertised this cryptically, you know, when we think you know Satan, how did he not know?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, we have the aftermath. We can look back and piece things together.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Isaiah fifty three three through six. You know by his stripes we are healed. You know, Isaiah fifty three nine. You know it said that he was between two thieves. You know, Mark fifteen forty three through forty six, he was buried in a rich man's tomb. And even Job, a lot of people miss it was talking about Christ, you know, Job chapter nineteen, verse twenty five and twenty six. He says, for I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh, I shall see God.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: He knew after I'm dead and gone. Yeah, my Redeemer he's going to walk on earth and I'm gonna, you know, be resurrected and be face to face with God.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, you know, you go back to the Old Testament again. You need to ask permission for the keys to the mopar. Now he's just giving you the keys to the mopar, you know what I mean. Yeah, you just have them. Now they're there. You can take it for a spin whenever you want. That's the crazy part, when you're really think about that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And if you read too, like you know where Abraham had to sacrifice Isaac. Did you ever look at that and be like, that's a foreshadowing of the cross And Jesus.
Speaker 1: I just never thought of it that way.
Speaker 3: Oh, go into it, because you know, I mean it was his firstborn son, his only begotten son, Abraham's, and he was asked to sacrifice him, you know, kind of like a test, you know, because God, you know all knowings, like you know, I'm gonna have to give up my only begotten son for you, for my love for you. Let's see if you'd be willing to do the same. And Abraham did and he was going to And what's crazy is Jesus and Benson mentioned it earlier. Jesus is all He shows up in your Old Testament all the time, and you don't realize who is he Ben the lamb that was caught, but the Angel.
Speaker 2: Of the Lord.
Speaker 3: Ye ain't the Angel of Yahweh is Christ? And what in that story when you read about Abraham, what does it say he's about to stab him? But then the Angel of the Lord appeared and stayed his hand. Jesus showed up and said, Abraham, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 5: I got you covered.
Speaker 3: That awesome and that could be a whole episode too, just totally breaking down the Angel of the Lord, the Angel of Yahweh and breaking that down.
Speaker 2: In the fiery furnace.
Speaker 3: They look in and there Angel of the Lord that Jesus Christ in therewill he was covering them even then he was kind of yeah, protecting with the flames.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it says they looked in and he seemed four. But I thought we wanted did you throw another one?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're supposed to know we only threw the three.
Speaker 1: So hoigh that it killed the people that threw them in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Flames, Yeah, there's another one in the fire.
Speaker 5: You know that song, Yeah, that's a good song.
Speaker 3: But you know, like you mentioned it too, you know, before we had to sacrifice lambs and stuff, you know, you know, you know spotless and you know, clean animals, and it was just temporary. There are band aids, you know. You know, Peter describes how you know we are saved by the precious blood of Christ as the lamb without blemish and spot You know, John the Baptist understood this. Jesus was the fulfillment of the Levitical system, of the blood sacrifice of Leviticus eight nine. You know, Jesus was the spotless lamb whose blood could take away sins Hebrews ten, verse four through five. You know it's quoting Psalms forty uh. In verse six says, in sacrifice and offering, you have not delighted, but you have given me an open ear burnt offerings, and sin offerings you have not required. You know, they were advertising it even back then, whether they you know, subconsciously were and didn't know the full plan, or maybe if God secretly told them and they kept their their lips sealed and just threw his little hints. But whether they knew it or not, they knew, you know what I mean. Yeah, if it's on a subconscious level, you know. But then you mentioned this too, Stephen. You know it was the plan from the beginning. You know, the sacrifice of Jesus was not an afterthought of God. It was the plan from the beginning Galatians three twenty four. You know, the King James version says, so the law became our guardian.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The ESV says tutor to lead us to Christ. Revelation thirteen eight caused Jesus the lamb that was slain from the foundations of the world. It said that he was there in the beginning. You know, so, I mean it was it was the plan the whole time, you know. First Samuel fifteen twenty two. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Matthew nine thirteen. I desire mercy, Jesus said, not sacrifice. There was no mercy with the law. The law said eye for an eye. Jesus told you to turn the other cheek. The law called for adulterers to be stoned. Jesus said, those without sin cast the first stone, you know Matthew nine seventeen. Disciples of John the Baptist asked Jesus, why do we and the Pharisees fast, but you and your disciples do not. He later replied, neither is new wine. Talking about the New Covenant put into old wine skins the law if it is, the skins burst and the wine is spilled and the skin destroyed, but new wine is put into fresh skins, so both are preserved. You know. That's why you have the righteous in the elect You got God's chosen people Israel, in us the Gentiles. You know, something new was coming at the Cross Galatians three thirteen.
Speaker 5: You know, it said Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law.
Speaker 3: By becoming a curse for us. For it is written, cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree, so that in Christ Jesus, the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised.
Speaker 5: Spirit through faith.
Speaker 3: And at the cross, and I've talked about this like in the little video I've done before. You know, at the cross it said that, you know, above their head was a name plate that had the name and the charge that was brought against them, you know. And it says, you know in John chapter nineteen, verse nineteen through twenty two that his inscription read yeshuahor said Jesus, Jesus natheris king of the Jews, right, you know in Hebrew. And forgive me if I mispronounced this stuff. You know, it said Yah Shia high Nazarre themelech high your dem well, you know, me and Chad and Us has talked about it. You know, there's numbers, you know, associated with the Hebrew alphabet, and then also that they're they're symbolism and they mean things. You know, when you read your old Bibles, you know, they got to think these things called capstones, or not capstones, but or drop caps, I'm sorry, drop caps, and basically you know, like you know, in Genesis, the very you know, every book of those old ones, the very first letter of the book was in a big box and it was all fancy and twisty with art drawn all in and stuff like that. That was a drop cap. Well with the Hebrew Bible, you know, they were copying the Hebrew Bible, and basic that first letter symbolized basically what the book was going to be about. You know, in Genesis, the first Hebrew letter is the bet, and a bet is a symbol for home. So you know, basically they're telling you it's kind of like a header of a newspaper. You know, this book is about home, the creation of home, and then where you come from, you know, and stuff like that. So and the Jewish people knew that it was important, so I wanted to break that down because there's a lot of hidden stuff in there, like you know we talked about earlier. If you're not digging, you're going to miss it. And it's a beautiful thing, Okay, Yeah, John nineteen nineteen through twenty two. Pilot also wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. It read Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews. Many of the Jews read this inscription for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and it was written in Aramaic, Latin, and in Greek. So the chief priests of the Jews said, the pilot, do not write King of the Jews. But rather, this man said, I am King of the Jews. Pilot answered what I have written. I have written, and I've looked over that and I was like, ah, you know, they just didn't want it to say King of the Jews. You know, that's why they were so upset. But then when you understand the symbolism in the Hebrew alphabet and all that kind of stuff, it brings on, you know, a whole new meaning. You know, if you take the first letter, you know, I try my best to read it in you know, in the Hebrew and stuff. But the first letters of each of those words, yes, shuwa is A why you know, high nazarir h them elect a V and then hi yah them H. So if you take those first letters and put them together, why ah h. So you know this was the unspeakable name of God given to his people at Exodus. You know, the high priests with enter of the holiest of holies, take the blood of the sacrifice and sprinkle it on the mercy seat and speak the name of God for forgiveness of the people's sins. You know what's crazy is they were crucifying him for saying, you know that I am God, and his name plate proclaimed him to be just that. And it was unwittingly.
Speaker 5: That was great.
Speaker 3: And what's even more is like, you know what separated the holiest of holies was a veil. On this veil was depicted a guardian cherub. You remember Ezekiel twenty eighth. There was a guardian cherub that guarded the way. And then there was a flaming sword put in right right, which you know, the cross Jesus Christ. So it says on earth as it is in heaven. It represented God's holy mountain, Eden, the holiest of holies, where God presided. You know, you know what if I told you God planned the cross from the beginning, that he was even signaling to his people from the time of Exodus. And remember Galatians three twenty four, the Law was only a tutor until Christ. You know, Hebrew pictographs or they call it paleo Hebrew y hbh actually expresses the name for Yeshiah. Why in the Hebrew word is a yode in the Hebrew picture word for hand, h or hey means to reveal or behold. The word vov is the Hebrew picture word for a nail, followed by another age again so another behold. So Hebrew is written right to left, hand behold, nail, behold. So if you read like we read right to.
Speaker 5: Left, behold the nail, behold the hand.
Speaker 3: So the priests would be in the holiest of holies on the day of Atonement and Passover, sprinkling the blood of the sacrifice for forginness of sins, whilest saying behold the nail, behold the hand.
Speaker 2: That's nuts, Yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 3: You know, people miss sometimes, you know, Jesus died on the fourteenth of Nissan, that's Passover. Matthew twenty seven to fifty one says that the veil of the temple was torn top to bottom. The death of Jesus brought access to God for everyone. The lost slash levitical system was dead. In the new cavenant was made. Even the Talmut records that the blood of the blood stained scarf from the day of Atonement stopped turning wide.
Speaker 5: After the cross.
Speaker 3: God no longer accepted the sin offering. It was no longer required, you know. The next day was the fifteenth in as On that begins the feast of unloving Bread, and that's a week long feast. Egypt buried their firstborn sons on this day. Christ was also buried on this day. The next holiday, it celebrates the feast of first Fruits. They would present their first fruits at the temple, which was usually their barley harvest.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It says so while people were in the temple presenting their first fruits, Jesus was presenting himself as the first fruits of the resurrection to the fallen realm. And he's basically telling you, but I'm getting out here you're stuck. I'm getting out. You know, he rose during this feast. That's why scripture says he's the first fruits of the resurrection.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: One Corinthians fifteen twenty two caused Christ the first fruits of the resurrections Acts, Chapter two, verse thirty one says he was not abandoned to Hayes. And here's I think this is that verse Chad we was talking about earlier. I couldn't find it anywhere, but here it was First Peter three eighteen. For Christ also suffered once for sins the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death into flesh, but made alive in the spirit in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison, because they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons were brought safely through the water. Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you not as a removal of dirt from the body, but as an appeal to God for a good conscience. Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subject to him. You know. Paul's referring to the book Enock and the fallen angels from the days of Noah. He even says Christ went to prison where the fallen watchers were to proclaim victory before his resurrection.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's good stuff.
Speaker 3: But after the resurrection, you know, it says that he was a live forty days, you know, and he was in the tone for three So that puts us at forty three days. You know. You add a week to that.
Speaker 5: That gives you fifty days.
Speaker 3: Fifty days from Passover. If you read Leviticus twenty three, they had the feast of Chevat which is also known as Pentecost. The apostles were celebrating Chavat in the temple when the spirit came. So why is that so important? Chevatah Pentecost was the celebration of the giving of the law of Moses and SINAI. Why did God choose to do this on this day?
Speaker 5: This was God's seeing once again of a new covenant.
Speaker 3: God told Moses us, on this day, keep my commandments, and I will be your God, and you will be my people. He tabernacled with them in a temple made by hands. This time he tabernacles with us in a temple not made by human hands. Do you not know that you are? Your body is a temple in the spirit of God was within you. And all that stuff, man, is stuff that if you're not a Hebrew and don't follow the holy feasts and holidays, you look right over it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: And a good plug for.
Speaker 3: That is God's Daytimer. That's where I pulled a lot of that stuff from a God's Daytimer by Martin Glitz. He goes into the feasts and holy days and their significance and all how all that stuff ties in with the Bible and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's really cool, good stuff.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I swear every time we do one of these things, I learn more than I bring to the table. By far, doctor justin over here dropping knowledge, Bobs, I tell you.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the Dick Bibble Podcast. Questions, comments, or future episode ideas, and we'd love to hear from you at the Dig four two three at gmail dot com. If you enjoy our content, don't forget to share, subscribe and check out our Facebook group at the Dig Podcast. Remember, you can't lean on a shovel and pray for a whole.
Speaker 2: You gotta dig