Speaker 1: K BLA Talk fifteen eighty. Good morning, Good morning, and God bless I'm Dominiqua Prima.
Speaker 2: The show us called.
Speaker 1: First Things First, and my first thing every day is prayer, giving, thanksgiving, praises and asking for blessings from God, asking for the blessings of the ancestors and the elders.
Speaker 2: And let's go.
Speaker 1: Man. It's a busy season. And I'm glad we're here together. I'm glad we can do this. And this today is a talking point Tuesday.
Speaker 2: This is when we.
Speaker 1: Try to debunk, deflate, or flip around the talking points that don't serve us, don't serve our community, and sometimes we don't even know where they came from. I will ask you to help out in that project. You're always invited in at eight hundred nine to fifteen eighty eight hundred nine, two oh fifteen eighty.
Speaker 2: It also happens to be a.
Speaker 1: Primary day in Florida and Alaska, like every week is a primary day. But of course we are in that season all the way up and through November. So the way we do things on a Tuesday hour one, we look left, left coast, what's going on around here as it connects to the world. Hour two we go national, international and beyond, and in the third hour we do a deep dive on a hot topic person or persons of interest. We are on point with that today. Right now, it's me you the microphone, telephone, your Twitter fingers, your Instagram thumbs, whatever you got going on, and you can call me on the old fashioned landline.
Speaker 2: At eight hundred and nine.
Speaker 1: To fifteen eighty hour two, I'll be joined by my colleague doctor Ni Cordlai Corte, who can give us a clearer picture of all these various primaries, not just the two today, but the last couple and where they leave us ahead of November, and of course you're invited in to that conversation as well. In our three we will look at what is the real story behind the La Jazz Festivals collapse, demise, postponement, what is it really what actually happened. As you probably know, I am on the board of the La Jazz Festival Foundation, which is the charitable arm of that enterprise, and I will be joined by Martin Ludlow, the visionary behind that, and he's going to do a deep dive on what really happened, what's really happening as it's still in motion and I'll be taking your questions and your phone calls as per usual. So we got a lot to get to today, and I'm glad that we can do it together. My my mind. Did you see the story yesterday?
Speaker 2: There was a poll that.
Speaker 1: Came out I think I'm going to say end of last week that showed Mayor Karen Bass ahead in the race to be for her reelection by like twelve points. It was a double digit lead. It was a big story. And now the company behind that pole is saying that it wasn't true, that it was a fake poll, and I'd smell a rat. You know, there's so much to unbox here if you really look at it. This company claims that the poll they did the poll knowing it was fake because they were trying to show that how quickly information can get into the public sphere and how quickly it can be spread around the internet. And why, I mean, first of all, why now they're called Median Strategies. Now they say they're getting out of the polling business and that all of their polls past or present are just to be ignored. They said that their polling project will not publish additional polls. Hmmm, I smell a rat. Why would you your little social experiment, Why would you target the LA mayor's race just in particular?
Speaker 2: Why would you decide, out.
Speaker 1: Of all the primaries in all the country and all the world, you just thought you'd do a fake poll about a black woman running for reelection and then pull it so that she could look bad. Really, that's what you decided. Even so, she had nothing to do with that poll. It wasn't her poll. She didn't pay for it, she didn't commission it. But of course she's gonna talk about it. Anyone would talk about polling that shows that they're doing well. That's the nature of politics, radio, corporate culture, anything, right, That's just what people do. The Roman campaign is jumping on it, saying they published the poll without setting it. Okay, So what you're telling me is that your campaign independently verifies and audits every single poll, no matter any poll, before you tout it. I seriously doubt that I've worked on enough campaigns. I'm not a campaign strategist, but I've worked on, been around, been behind the scenes of enough campaigns to know that they don't say, oh, let's independently they're a by this poll, not favorable polls. They now say it wasn't even a poll. Can we get an investigation? Let me tell you if I had the means, I would be investigating who's behind this median strategies?
Speaker 2: Who who's who.
Speaker 1: The owners of this company, who are they friends of? And who do they back in the in the race for La mayor. It's just a little too convenient. Of course, the Maya deleted her posts where she had put it up there, and her campaign spokesperson said any bad faith attempts to influence elections should be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I do agree, I yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why would it seems really fishy to me anyway this to if this is what we're doing, If this is what we are doing in this campaign cycle, fasten your seat belts. It's gonna be a bumpy ride. I don't see how it cannot be if that's the direction that we are going here in La And it appears that we are just based on some of the posts and back and forth that I have seen so far, and we haven't even it's not even after Labor Day yet, when This stuff really starts in earnest. It's not just politics, it's arts, culture, it's relationships, it's how doggone hot. It's gonna be today, tomorrow and the next day. All of that is on the table. That's what we do around here. First things first, whatever your first thing is, I'd love to hear from you always at eight hundred and nine two fifteen eighty, Part two or maybe part five of an possibly infinite heat wave is upon us today.
Speaker 2: So hydrate, you know.
Speaker 1: Where, find a cooling station, where itty bitty clothes, whatever you got to do to feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: It's about to be.
Speaker 1: Hot today, tomorrow and the next day. And yeah, don't play with matches. I mean, it's weird hot. It's humid hot. I don't know if that's al Nino, you know, I don't know what that is, but it is hot. Reminds me of New Jersey when I would go home to visit my dad. So you know, you'd all be sleeping in the basement because it was so humid and hot and muggy. This is not La hot.
Speaker 2: This is some.
Speaker 1: Climate emergency kind of weather. In any case, you know the cooling stations you can call three one one you can get a list and go to libraries. They welcome you in on hot days like this might maybe you'll read a book, get a little smarter. But even if you don't, there's air conditioning and Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we're in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of another midweek blaze, so get ready, and we do have a lot to talk about. The District Attorney had a press conference yesterday. I'm regarding Keith Porter. We'll look at that and more when we come forward on KBLA Talk fifteen eighty. Right now, we're back to me and we're back to you at eight hundred and nine to two oh, fifteen eighty. So after months, literally months, because this happened on New Year's Eve, when a person who lived in the same building as Keith Porter murdered him. That person happened to be an off duty ice agent. Yesterday, the District Attorney's off met with the family and met with Keith Porter's mom. Keith Porter is a black American.
Speaker 2: Born and raised.
Speaker 1: No kind of immigration anything, not that that should make you more or less eligible to be murdered by law enforcement. But just for the record, he was allegedly shooting into the air in his apartment complex, and this guy Pelasio's, who also lived in the complex, allegedly told him to stop. He then called it in saying the guy was an active shooter. But he goes back into his apartment, puts on his ice gear, comes back out and shoots Keith Porter dead. Porter was allegedly at the time reportedly done. He had been shooting off in a parking lot where people weren't around. He was walking back towards his apartment and he was killed. Now, the community is the one that outed this Plasios guy, Brian Plasios. They because he had his own problems with his own baby's mother, and he had been accused of I don't know, child abuse, I think yeah, child abuse. That they actually were the ones that outed him. And then people including various news agencies and community activists organizations like Black Lives Matter, Grassroots, bl MLA, you know, put the word out and then the press reported, after they did their own whatever they did, that it was this guy, Brian Plasio's and the community and the family have been calling for this guy Pelasios to be arrested, charged, fired, anything, and we've heard nothing. Well, yesterday, the DA's office did meet with the family Hawkman's office said, you know, they don't usually meet with victims' families this early in an investigation. He didn't call them victims, those are my words, but that given how high profile this case is, and given the request, the repeated request of.
Speaker 2: The attorney.
Speaker 1: In the case, Jamal Tewson, that they decided to go ahead and meet with the family. What's interesting is they have not committed to bringing charges. The family is asking for a grand jury here, and Hawkman said they haven't made that determination yet. They're still trying to claim that Keith Porter shot at this guy. But I'm quite convinced that if there was evidence that that had happened, and the LAPD would have trumpeted it all over the world. You know how they love to talk about the victims of law enforcement violence and smear their own their characters. So I seriously doubt that is the case. Especially you know, firing into the air to celebrate on New Year's is not an active shooter. You might not like it, it might be illegal, but it happens all the time, and those people are not considered active shooters. So they're saying that, and that was you know, Homeland Security, which every single case of them killing people citizens and not. They always say the officer feared for their life and the person was trying to kill the officer, either the ice person, either with a vehicle or a gun or you know, I don't know, magic spell, I don't know. They're always justified it, so that is not convincing. It's interesting that the La Times says a law enforcement official had told them that detectives found evidence of two bullets behind where Pelasio's was standing, but we have never heard that claim again, and they don't say in this latest article. They don't say what law enforcement agency told them that. Was it the LAPD, was it Homeland Security? Was it the Sheriff's department? Who wasn't And why have we never heard about that again? The attorney says, you know that presenting the case of the grand jury would mean would be the best case forward, And the district attorney hasn't said no. He hasn't said yes, but he hasn't said no. And I think that this is an indication, in my opinion, that the protesting, the fact that we keep saying his name, the fact that Angelinos and others who protest ice, you know, once they started finding out about this case, continue to ask for answers, continue to say his name. Are not letting this just go under the carpet. And so the DA's saying he hasn't ruled out a grand jury. He's calling on more witnesses to come forward if they, you know, if they haven't come forward yet. And he met with a family. So this is a good at least a good sign. Their attorney says, there were no eyewitnesses. Now, I was there, not at the shooting, obviously, right, I'm not what's his name, Scott Jennings, who claims he was talking to Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there at the shooting.
Speaker 1: I was there at the vigil that they did for Keith Porter shortly after he was murdered. And one of the remarkable things about it is that it was packed with people. There were a lot of black people, there were a lot of Latinos, there were some white folks. This guy, Keith Porter, was very popular in his building and at his job. A lot of the Latino folks that were there who got there early, who were there with flowers, who were crying mourning. This guy worked with him at the home depot. And then the white folks that were there, were people from the building that knew him, and a couple that didn't know him that were just very distressed at what had happened. And then of course, his family is extended family Black Lives Matter, LA. His cousin is a member of that organization, and.
Speaker 2: A lot of the people in the building were.
Speaker 1: Really skeptical about what happened because they were saying that, you know, they they didn't hear anything, and it didn't make any sense. And people, you know, talking about his character and what a wonderful person he was, what a you know, the kind of guy that just helped anyone that needed help. And that was the thing that struck me from his people, his coworkers at the job, his family, and the people from the building that did know him. So, you know, I think that I don't know, the LAPDS completed their investigation, which means that the DA could bring charges if he wanted to. And I don't know what eyewitness, what witnesses, you know, he's he's talked to him who he hasn't if he's talked to all of those folks that were there at that vigil or not, But they need to charge this guy. It's you know what it's reminding me of. It's reminding me of George Simmerman, because if you look back to the Trayvon Martin case, there Zimmerman was running around for a long time with no charges being filed. He was not arrested until we the people started talking about it, right, I mean, if you think back at the now, you know, it seems like, oh yeah, of course there was a trial and everyone was talking about it. Even the President weighed in. But it was the activists on the ground. There are the dream Keepers there and in Florida, the family and others who wouldn't let it go, who kept protesting, who kept calling for the arrest of this guy, And even though he got off, there never would have been a trial, There never would have been a conversation. Even you know, the founding of Black Lives Matter was largely was largely inspired by the activism in the wake of his murder. So it's reminding me of that because if it wasn't for the community and Black Lives Matter LA and the family and the attorney just not giving up and refusing to stop saying Keith Porter, Keith Porter, Keith Porter, then this would have been already swept under the carpet. There would be no conversation about it. We would not be having a press conference with the DA yesterday saying he's thinking about convening a grand jury. And so I say all of that to say that we have to keep it up. We have to keep you know, look commenting under every post about ice murders, Keith Porter, say his name, commenting you know, to the DA, who has a very robust social media presence, or writing emails to them, or writing to you know, your council members that heck the police chief that they conducted an investigation. Why aren't they pressing for charges?
Speaker 2: Like all of these folks are.
Speaker 1: Worth reaching out to, because we still need justice for Keith Borter, News.
Speaker 2: Traffic and Sports then more.
Speaker 1: I'm Dominique, the Primia for KVLA Talk fifteen eighty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you waking up with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The uh, the trial they call it the trial of Tupac shakor the murder trial, it's really the trial of Duayne Davis. I mean, because Tupac is no longer with us, rest in peace. This happened thirty years ago. They did opening statements on yesterday, prosecutors say it was all about, you know, a gang rivalry, and.
Speaker 2: I guess you know.
Speaker 1: Again you wonder, okay, if you know all this, why why is it coming now? Why is it all? Why is this coming out now? They're saying that mister Davis ordered the murder of Tupac. They're also saying that Pak was conscious after he was shot when he was on his way to the hospital, but that he wasn't cooperating. That's what they're claiming.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: According to.
Speaker 1: Their first witness, Gary Dale, who is from your home town, Miles, Las Vegas Metro police officer who wrote in the ambulance with him. At least that's what he says.
Speaker 2: And that.
Speaker 1: He says that when he asked Tupac who shot him, and Pac said no, we'll take care of it.
Speaker 2: And that he would refuse to speak any further.
Speaker 1: You know, I I know that there are a lot of documentaries and books and speculations about Po's murder, and I've had my own private conversations with people that knew him really well, people from Vegas, people from here. But I can't say that I've read every do you read every every book? And watch every documentary about Tupac's murder.
Speaker 3: Have never will why it's water day. I mean, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to sound insensitive because you know you're doing more than I'm doing. But it feels insensitive and genuine, and I don't need to get into the weeds and everything to, you know, to to feel how I feel about the situation.
Speaker 3: Didn't change anything about me at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm trying to figure out why I don't, because you know, I knew him and I.
Speaker 2: Was really really sad.
Speaker 1: I think it's because I don't trust it too. It just seems like a bunch of blah blah blah blah, Like if you really were going to tell the truth about what happened to Tupac, why did it take thirty years and even the ones that you know, there's been documentaries and there's been articles and books in between those thirty years, But I just it's it's kind of I just don't feel like we're getting the truth, the whole, even of what they actually know. And maybe that makes me a conspiracy theorist, but my gut says, nah, it's fishy as hell.
Speaker 3: I'm right there with you. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm said, I'm not following this trial. I haven't been following the trial step by step like that. So and I don't plan on, uh if, I don't plan on watching this whole episode to the very end, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm I guess.
Speaker 4: We'll see the results of it for sure, but I'm not attached to it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, to his brother's point, none of it is going to bring Pop back, right, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Need to let you guys know this is happening and follow it to the extent of, you know, anything that seems to come out that feels relevant. But basically they're saying the you know, two rival gangs in LA and that's what led to it, you know, kind of the stuff we already have heard. I mean, I guess from Duayne Keefe d himself, from various people speculating. I remember after my auntie Kimako Jones, who was also aka Sandra Elaine Jones, who was an you know, a Broadway actress and a dancer, my dad's sister, when she was murdered, you know, and then again when my sister, my younger sister, Shawnee was murdered. My dad would challenge, you know, law enforcement, why is it taking you so long? Isn't this what you do? And so again thirty years later. It just it doesn't sound credible. But perhaps I'll follow a little closer this time, since they're since they've taken it to actual court. Yeah. I also think about this in terms of, you know, people's lyrics now being used against them, and that's really popular in Georgia, but it's it's something we'll probably be seeing more and more of. And then in this case, this guy's book and all of his podcasts and radio interviews and TV being used against him and now he's denying that. I yeah, I don't think that works. And I don't know does this change the record? Does this change the official record?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: What will it take for us to really know what happened to Tupac or Biggie.
Speaker 2: For that matter.
Speaker 1: You know, why are these two crimes still largely unsolved?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sit right with me, but FYI, the trial is well underway and Selena says, I don't like stories with violent endings. Well, yeah, and we don't. And any c Courton calls it fabricated narratives and the exploitation of another black man. And of course, you know, it would be great if we could bring him back or bring some measure of relief onto his family. But from what I'm hearing from them, they don't find that to be of comfort.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me either, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, thirty years later, when my sister was murdered, the killer was on the loose four I don't know, I'm going to say over a week, maybe a week and a half. And it was excruciating that week and a half, like where is this guy? Are they going to find him? We knew who it was, and I just can't even imagine for Pox's family thirty years of like getting mixed stories and rumors and and and biopics and books and everybody's got a theory, but nobody's coming to you with anything.
Speaker 2: Verifiable.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine that week and a week and a half of waiting for, you know, some answers around my sister Shawnie was like felt like ten years. So you know, if anything, I'm sending out prayers and love light to the family of Tupac Shicre for sure right now, because they gotta relive their trauma every time we do this. Myles, what do you make of Genie Buss holding up the sale of the Lakers? I, you know, I I find it kind of cool. I don't know that, you know, I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: They're saying.
Speaker 1: Ray Richardson just said, it's that she wants to be their official spokesperson at the Board of Governors. I wonder if it has anything to do with who's buying it, who's buying them and and you know what the politics behind this are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean just on the face of it, I mean, it's that's a daddy's legacy.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it one hundred percent. I get you still want to be a part of it. I mean, look, Lakers, I don't see that even with Lebron leaving, you know, I mean, I don't see that being a dying brand going forward for the next decade, maybe twenty years. The NBA is still growing and expanding internationally. So I I get her for trying to still be a part of it in some way, shape or form, whether that be for the personal love of it or just from the financial.
Speaker 3: Point of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that what they're saying is with.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers owner.
Speaker 1: When he bought it, Mark Walter, she would have still been the representative. But now that Kushner and Bob Iger are buying it and they would take the family stake, then she would have been out the deal they had she would still represent for five years, but now with Kushner buying it, she would no longer have that agency to do that. She wouldn't be eligible. And there's five siblings and they all five have to agree. That's funny because my mom, you know, we don't have the Lakers. We have some poetry books. We own books of poetry. But the five of us all have to agree. Well, actually no, we all five. We don't have to have we have to have three out of five. They have to have a unanimous five to do anything. We would never get anything done if all five of us had to agree, only three out of five. But can she shut this down? I wonder if if she shuts down that's seventeen percent that's still owned by this five siblings. Would that prevent the deal from going forward? Or would they just go forward with Kushner and Iiger. It's the deal still has to be approved by the Board of Governors for.
Speaker 2: The NBA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's gonna What looks like to me is that it's just the family still owns a percentage of it.
Speaker 2: Seventeen Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she'll still be She'll still there'll still be over that seventeen percent or fifteen.
Speaker 2: Per No, but that's what they're trying to buy.
Speaker 1: The seventeen percent Before, like Mark Walter, I guess they were gonna keep that, but now the Kushner group wants the whole what the whole thing? Yeah, they want the whole thing, and the other four siblings have agreed to sell.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying is I think that what happen is I think that I think the deal still even if Jenie Buss holds Titans and I'm gonna hold on to this fifteen percent and stop the deal from being the whole thing, I still think that she still may be a part of the team. And if they do end up selling it, but even if they don't end up telling it, I still see the team still being sold.
Speaker 3: With her so old in seventy percent. That makes sense, don't makes sense?
Speaker 1: You're saying that even if they do sell that she still could be the she could still be the face of it. That might be the compromise.
Speaker 4: I think they still take the eighty three percent regardless if Genie wants to hold on to.
Speaker 1: It, right Yeah, yeah, And she's been having she's been fighting with her siblings anyway, they went to court about you know, their trust and who controls what, and they may create a new deal in.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Seems like from what I'm reading, she has the power to stop that, which would mean the Kushner family would still have to have her as the face of the Lakers at the board of governors and for five years, and that you know, I don't know, you know, she would still have a pretty big footprint. A seventeen percent share of the team is a powerful shareholder.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know you're saying, you know, with even without Lebron. Of course, the Lakers, you know, were huge before Lebron, they'll be huge after Lebron. I just wonder about the whole Kushner thing and Eiger thing for the brand, because I'm already hearing people on social media switching to the Clippers because they don't want to root for a team that's owned by the family of Trump's in laws.
Speaker 3: Basketball fans said, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I get it, but that was okay, that just shocked right there to see the switch over because of the team ownership.
Speaker 1: But I got, oh yeah, I've maybe it's the people on my timeline, but they're basketball fans.
Speaker 4: Got some some dirt over there going on too in a Clippers organization, So well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so what are you saying? Warriors?
Speaker 3: They got some dirt there too. Then got some dirt too, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, pro sports, I've.
Speaker 4: Got seventeen, got seventeen banners up there, got you know, all these retired jerseys and statues in the front, not not the other two.
Speaker 1: But that's all there is that I'll always be a fan of Kobe no matter what happens with all these super wealthy team owners and their dirty laundry. Eight hundred nine two oh, fifteen eighty. If you want to weigh in on any of the above, I'm Dominique Daprima for KBLA Talk, fifteen eighty. Another huge case is moving forward in California today, less splashy than the kify d murder trial, but it is meta. The owners of Facebook and Instagram being sued by a bunch of state's attorney state attorneys general, led by California's own Rob Bonta. They lost to New Mexico a couple of weeks ago, almost a billion dollars. That loss Meta and the claim there the New Mexico Attorney General, Raoul Torres, who's also part of this lawsuit, was that they the algorithms intentionally addicted children and teens, that the app fostered child exploitation. Opening arguments are this morning, and they are trying to force the social media company to change Facebook and Instagram, change the designs. We could see a massive judgment. I mean, we were talking about almost a billion in New Mexico, which is tiny compared to California, right, and California is you know, leading twenty other twenty nine excuse me, other attorneys general.
Speaker 2: So that's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's more than half of our states. Obviously, this case was brought in twenty twenty three, but it's going to be argued here now, starting today. And there's a lot of stake for Meta because first of all, they could I mean, you know, we're talking could be billions and billions and billions. Experts are calling Meta the new big tobacco. Right, Remember all the money they had to pay to mitigate all the harms that they did in addicting children and the health impacts on young people. They're calling it the new big tobacco. And if you look at the billions and billions a big tobacco pay, this is what we're talking about. But it's not only the money. Of course, the money is consequential, but it's also what changes can the state force to the design and the algorithm of these social media platforms. California is huge.
Speaker 3: It's like a.
Speaker 1: Country, right, and if they lose here, it's going to be a big deal and it could be a lot of money. And you know, Mark Zuckerberg has invested a whole pile of money in artificial intelligence. They're saying up to one hundred and forty five billion invested in artificial intelligence. Who pays for that? Facebook and Instagram? So if a judge said, as you know what, you've got to change this algorithm, you have to change the design of this whole app, it's going to cost him money. And that's going to be a problem because they're out over way out over their skis. As the business people like to say, on artificial intelligence. A New Mexico judge said they had to pay five hundred and sixty seven million into an abatement fund because of child exploitation allegations, another three hundred and seventy five million for violating the state's Unfair Practices Act. Of course, they're going to appeal it, and good luck with that. Maybe they'll get a Trump judge, or maybe they'll get all the way to the extreme court, you know, and pay folks off. But it's not looking good right now, right and with twenty nine states on the line, it's not just the fact that California is ginormous, it's also the fact that California is leading all of these other places that have the same complaints, including.
Speaker 2: What they say are.
Speaker 1: Deceptive practices around safety and age controls, which we all know are just a big joke. That's one of the things they've been ordered to do is in New Mexico is make it actually have actual age controls that actually work. And the other thing they're on the hook for is lying to parents about just how dangerous these apps can be for young minds. So a lot is on the line in California today. For your favorite apps, your Facebook, your Instagram, and if you look at the way, let's say, if you've ever tried to read an article that has a paywall, if you've ever tried to get into one of your own accounts without your password and two factor verification, you know that the Internet knows how to keep people out of places they want to keep people out of. And that is not what has been happening. It's why I laugh when you know when you see people getting censored on Twitter, where you can post pornography and Nazi propaganda, but apparently certain left wing buzzwords are problematic. They know how to stop what they want to stop. So when we see something not being stopped, we have to assume that is intentional. Good luck to the twenty nine state attorneys general in this case. Next hour, Mile I'll be joined by my colleague doctor Nie Cordelais Coortell take a look at the political landscape across the nation. I'm Dominique Diaprima for KBLA Talk
Speaker 2: Fifteen eighty KBLA fifteen eighty Santa Monica