Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lecha Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots all right for you? Say we play it this week. Offspring tickets up for grabs. Everybody who takes a second to vote each morning on the JR Facebook page eligible when Offspring tickets.
Speaker 3: Tell us which seven Us song you want to hear.
Speaker 4: There's three of them listed right now jr r Facebook Page. The one with the most votes, we'll play back at nine.
Speaker 2: By the way, Face to Face Black or Angel's Son. All good tunes, All good tunes.
Speaker 4: I know which one I pick, but you decide which one you want to pick.
Speaker 3: Jr. Facebook Page, fifteen minutos.
Speaker 2: All right, woman from Sarnia, which is in the Ontario area of Canada, was put in jail. Put in jail in a really verbally lasted buy A judge lashed ear for stealing fifty dollars from a little boy's birthday card. Come on this, Sean tell McManus. Wandered into this dwelling last summer and there are three kids in there, home by themselves. Two kids. A boy was nine his older thirteen year old sister watching over him, and she just wandered in there and noticed while she was in there, there's a birthday card and the kid's fifty dollars was in there for the boy. She took that and the kids were called the police and they tracked her down. She ended up being jailed.
Speaker 4: On that good because that's not a Canadian that's not a Canadian thing to do.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a thing to do period. That's just wrong. She's now wanted on a bench warrants for something else. She's out there in the witness. This woman's so shot out.
Speaker 3: Dude, do you have a pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do. Here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 4: The lady that would steal fifty dollars from a kid's birthday card.
Speaker 2: You just look at it.
Speaker 3: You just go shady, yeah.
Speaker 4: Shady, oh, shady lady.
Speaker 2: Fifty bucks from a kid's birthday card. And now I wonder what is she on? What's the bench warrant for? The judge called her repugnant by the way you tell them, sinking to that depth, that low of a depth, he said it truly is.
Speaker 4: I mean, you hear when people say, oh yeah, you know, go you look in the mail and you hold it up and the thieves will look like this at the mail and see if there's a cash in there, right yep, from back in the day. Remember this, people. I know she didn't steal out of the mail, but people that do, your charges are going to be so much bigger now.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we wonder aloud on this show whether there actually is a bottom of the barrel.
Speaker 3: That lady's kind of swirling it.
Speaker 2: In my book, well you want to dig a little deeper, swim a little deeper.
Speaker 4: This is the hell, Chip one.
Speaker 2: I'll read you the headline and we'll just try to work through this fake down syndrome. Influencers created with AI are being used to promote only fans content.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what in the hell does this even mean? And as I was reading into this, I quickly realized what we've also discussed many times on this show.
Speaker 3: That there's a need for everything.
Speaker 2: Fetish for everything, and apparently this is a fetish by some.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Somebody has one life, right, one life, and you have relatives that have had down syndrome. I do you have one life? And that's the card you're dealt. Now, These people are taking advantage of that.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 3: Have they busted them.
Speaker 2: I don't, my god, this practice involves stealing content from real creators and replacing their faces with AI generated ones. This is just so just unsavory. It's something else that I can't say on the radio right now. Just pisses me off so much.
Speaker 3: I have so many words going through my head too.
Speaker 2: Not only that this would be done, but then let let's and again we know we generally don't kink shame around here, and we might have to find an exception for this. If this turns you on.
Speaker 4: I think silence speaks huge volumes with this case. Got it was I spot on with the hell ship. Yeah, that is that's heart wrenching. I don't. I'm not gonna look. I know he's holding up the picture again.
Speaker 2: On a lighter notes, a church in England is getting quite a bit of attention as congregation numbers continue to fall in many churches around the world for a whole host of reasons. But Saint Peter's Anglican Church has found something that has brought in a whole new crop of faces on churchgoers. They're holding professional wrestling inside the church.
Speaker 4: I've heard of this I have totally heard of this. Is it the the pre starter.
Speaker 2: They started this in twenty twenty two as just a little goof, and they found that took off. That it is completely taken off, and they have specialty nights now that are intertwined with scripture readings and whatnot.
Speaker 3: The preacher is a wrestler.
Speaker 2: From what I understood, they're playing off the whole David and Goliath type thing and Cane and Abel.
Speaker 4: And whatever you can do to get butts in pews. Man, you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: It's only at some point somebody is gonna go through the altar and then, uh, there's certain grounds that you do not. Now, there's certain grounds that job or someone over the head with the chalice. Dude, there's a lot of weaponry you could use it. Burn somebody up with incense, hot pot of incense. They well, there's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, throw the wafers out of my Chinese stars.
Speaker 3: A wafer cut, you know, you get a paper cut.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, I will tell you this, you know when when I got to the age, Yeah, I was born and raised Catholic, twelve years of Catholic school, well documented on this show. Yeah, I'm very open about it. But I'm also very open about I have gone wayward, and I have a whole list of reasons why. But if I roll back to when I started to get to probably seventh eighth grade, is when I really just want that into this. Yeah, that's where I was given the out if I wanted it. You tell me that there was wrestling going on Sunday morning at service. I'm why you have just stayed on the bandwagon.
Speaker 3: How about if they threw metallica and metal in there.
Speaker 2: Let's not get crazy, Taco Bob. No, I'm just thinking back to when I was at age. I was like going to the wrestling you know, Monday nights at the auditorium and old.
Speaker 4: How much more are you going to look up to that priest if he's an actual professional wrestler, body slams and Jesus somebody said, Father Thomas from the top rope right in the neighbor of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, somebody the Jesus elbow, somebody else Holy elbow. You're gonna need a plunger even with the power flusher for those people.
Speaker 2: Oh back to that, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Hope they say a lot of prayers for him at the wrestling Church.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Anybody who's had your day just tainted with that one story. Apoutch I brought it to the table just because it's it's.
Speaker 3: It needed to be pointed out that some people are that sick.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, Catholic deathmatch, throw holy water on the Undertaker, see if he burns.
Speaker 2: The possibilities are endless
Speaker 3: Demand download the iHeartRadio app.