Speaker 1: We are the music makers and we are the dreamers.
Speaker 2: Of the dreams.
Speaker 3: Imagine what would it happen if we had and attracted the magic we had back when we couldn't fathom life is a fantasy, not with the fanity, not the way it was back then. So I grabbed my pan and write.
Speaker 4: It down like a scription.
Speaker 3: Missed the mistic making hits for the Misfits, the show where you don't know what you don't know when it's on.
Speaker 5: Again with Sewn and Jonathan Jeez, Welcome to Metimistics, where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today we have Crystal, a girl from the stars.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Menimistics. Dere are you you good?
Speaker 6: You guys doing well, doing well? Looking forward to this episode. Just from what you've seen and the things that you're doing, it's it's really interesting, So looking forward.
Speaker 1: To that means a lot.
Speaker 7: Thank you, and I actually want to thank you guys for even allowing me to be on your platform and share my experiences.
Speaker 5: Of course, we do weird over here, that's all we you know, that's always but look, yeah, we we love your videos. They are some of the clearest best images and videos that I personally have ever seen. You know, we've we've seen a few things in the night sky. It's hard to tell whether it's orbs or satellites, you know, with to the naked eye, but the some of the formations that you're able to get of, whether it's UFO crafts, I don't know what the hell to identify them as, but you've been able to, Like do you feel like you're communicating with them?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 5: All right, I mean, how did all this start in the first place, Like, how does one start communicating with orbs in this sky?
Speaker 1: Well, it all started.
Speaker 7: Let me take you guys back in the day, like around the year twenty twenty one. I was living in Chicago actually, but I'm born and raised in California. I moved to Chicago when I was I think nineteen. My husband had to fix his immigration status, so we had to leave the country. We went to Mexico. We had to leave everything behind. And I'm Mexican, but I'm like fifth generation Mexican. And they're just saying that, we say, between Mexicans.
Speaker 1: You don't know how Mexican you are until you go to Mexico.
Speaker 7: So it was just a very hard to adapt. My kids didn't know the language. We were by ourselves, we didn't have a lot of money, and it all happened on Thanksgiving. We were by ourselves, and I remember we couldn't even afford a turkey. I mean, that's how broke we were. And my husband was working and we were right there on the border. I don't know if you guys know where Baja is.
Speaker 1: Baja California.
Speaker 7: So we were in the city of Mexicali and we were surrounded.
Speaker 1: It's like when I say it to the city, it's a city.
Speaker 7: And we were in the backyard and me and my children we were burning marshmallows, and I didn't want to really like break down in front of my children. But I remember telling this guy like, Okay, I know I'm surrounded, I'm in a big city, I'm on planet Earth, I'm in you know, the universe, But why do I feel like a spec like a speck of nothing.
Speaker 1: And I was really feeling let down, you know.
Speaker 7: I was like, wow, you know, everything turned their back on me, you know, And when I looked up, me and my children saw what we thought were stars. They were like moving together, like you know, synchronosity. I don't know how you say the words synchronosity or say it like together.
Speaker 1: There you go, sorry about that.
Speaker 7: And they were aligned, and I was like, I think those are shooting stars. And I remember my daughter saying, no, moms are shooting stars.
Speaker 1: They would probably go downward. And then they disappeared.
Speaker 7: And then every night we started calling out to see if we would see them again, and yeah, they kept getting brighter and closer and closer, to the point that some of them were hovering on the ground.
Speaker 5: WHOA, Okay, all right, the story just shifted because and we've we've had people on that have talked about that very thing.
Speaker 4: We had oh what was his name, Symbolic Studies.
Speaker 5: Symbolic Studies was the first guy that really like got like that told us about how he got super close to him. If you ever get a chance, go follow him on Instagram if you're into the like symbolism and the occult and the occult language and everything.
Speaker 4: Dude is a.
Speaker 5: Whole like Wikipedia website, Like it's crazy. But he was telling us a story about uh he was I think he had the night vision goggles. He had night vision goggles out one night, him and his wife and he was looking up at the orbs in the sky and he kept on seeing and they were coming closer closer, and they eventually got to the tree line, and then he saw an orb literally go through him, like through his body. Now, his wife didn't see it because she didn't have the night vision goggles on, but he saw it and he said that he like felt it, which is wild, you know, so and it's not that far out there. You talk about Chris Bledsoe all of his experiences as well, and it's not even It used to just be kind of like, you know, you'd hear stories mainly from people like Chris Bledsoe and a couple of other people. But I feel like so many more people are experiencing this now and you have to wonder, like, first of all, there's no way this has been going on my entire life. This seems like a newer thing, right, Otherwise you'd hear so many other people talking about it all the way up, Like, I don't know, it seems like twenty twenty seemed to be some kind of turning point as far as you know, whenever that all started and everything, some people you know before but started ramping up a lot. You know after that, and so like all right, so you have this experience and it comes down on the ground next to you, and are you're not wearing any night vision goggles or anything?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: With the naked d actually look like have you do you see like the best len Hymn star just like that, like all pointy, and it wasn't making any sound or anything, and we.
Speaker 1: Saw it go through a brick wall. But the curious thing is that in.
Speaker 7: Mexicali there's always been hotspots for these orbs, and we got to see them during the day two.
Speaker 6: Wow. I wonder what the deal is with the hotspots though, Like what causes a location to be specifically like this is where the shit goes down?
Speaker 5: It could be like as Award six, Yeah, Vortex is Sedona. You hear about it a lot over there, But I think even Sedona's on like the thirty third parallel or or something like that, it seems like there's some kind of lay line or energetic I don't know what the compression zone. I don't know, like in certain in certain spots, I'm actually pretty sure that up in what is it North Carolina that Chris bloods, Yeah, that that is a pretty symbolic lay line as well.
Speaker 4: So what are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: Do you think it has to do with, you know, or the Earth's energetic frequencies that attract these these energies and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, only over there, I've seen them during the day.
Speaker 1: Here, I haven't. I've only seen.
Speaker 7: Them maybe like when there's twilight, but not like over there.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't just ords.
Speaker 7: I used to see like these flash shaped diamonds and it looked like, I don't know, you know how soapy water looks like, like the bubble you can see like a rainbow on it. Well, that's what it looked like. And it was flashing, pulsating light. And we would see them going to houses even in the nighttime, and me and my children were like, why were they going to houses? We sued to think there were ships that are like ships don't go into houses. They were literally come down straight into the houses.
Speaker 6: WHOA yeah, during the day as well during the day.
Speaker 7: And the funny thing is when I was in Mexicali, we were trying to film them and we couldn't.
Speaker 1: We just couldn't.
Speaker 7: And I moved here to North Carolina in the year twenty twenty two, and that's when I could start filming them.
Speaker 4: Go figure out Carolina too.
Speaker 7: Huh yeah, my husband's family lives here. All my family's from California. But something told me to go to North Carolina.
Speaker 6: So I came, ohh God that I want to know what it is that we need to start dealing, dude, to start having these types, we need.
Speaker 4: To move to another place.
Speaker 6: I think, Yes, that's what it seems like.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We saw a lot in Arizona. Now we struggle with understanding, like because the ones that we were seeing out in Phoenix, me and Sewan in his backyard, we were seeing him like crazy, and it was like like clockwork. It was like every ten seconds there was a new orb that was coming up over the horizon and then dipping over the trees, and it seemed like they were taking the same exact path, going the same exact speed. Some of them were brighter than others, but it just seemed like.
Speaker 6: Or they would just phase in out of nowhere and then phase out, you know, just for a couple of seconds, and it's like what, I don't even know what to make of it. Really, I really don't know what it is that I'm looking at, you know, And I always try to say, oh, you know, maybe it's satellites. But we've we've done that whole thing where we we go to look to see like where the satellites are coming from, like with the different apps and things, and it's like, there's not another satellite coming around for another twelve hours. We've seen some twenty of them, so it's like, what is it that that we're looking at, you know? And so yeah, I really I don't know unless there really is something to it, man, as far as like these orbs or whatever they are being something a little bit more than just lights in the sky.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what though, I for one, have learned to grow such a like almost an unhealthy distrust with our government that I don't trust anything they do. I don't trust anything they say. And so I almost like I co from a conspiracy background, so I'm almost like the back of my mind, I'm like, all right, they're trying to fake an alien invasion, because you hear about this shit like I can't remember who said it, but back in the sixties or seventies, there was one politician or something like that that said, whenever you start to hear about the UFOs.
Speaker 4: That's their final card that they have to play.
Speaker 5: And so it's weird that it's all kind of happening now and it wasn't really happening so much back then. I'm not trying to say that everything's the government, you know what I mean, Like, but you gotta you gotta kind of look at it with a healthy dose of skepticism. That being said, I don't think that the government can come up with a flying orb device that fades into and out of our dimension and people are able to telekinetically or telepathically connect with these things. There's no way it would be that far unless I'm just I don't know, I just don't know what you as a famous philosopher one said, which we found out were Socrates, not.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 5: So all right, so you you were never never able to film it before, whenever you were in Mexico or California, and then you go to North Carolina. Now now they're allowing you to film them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And we found out that there were like conscious beings because one time me and my daughter we were outside and I was looking at one or in the backyard and she was looking at another one and she's like, mom, Mom, it went into the house.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, uh huh, yeah, but I'm like, how I'm looking at it. She's like, no, it really did.
Speaker 7: And my son came out running and he's like, mom, because we were in a two story house, and he's like, I heard somebody in the room, like on the top, like I heard the bunk bed move, and that bunk bed was like the old school metal frames.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I heard something moving.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, could these things like shape shift into like I don't know, physical form and move things?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, when I just oh wow, that was so crazy.
Speaker 6: That is crazy. Only the people on the Patreon are gonna see that, But.
Speaker 4: That was pretty describe what just happened, Sean.
Speaker 6: A picture just fell as soon as she was saying that they get materialized and make things physical and make things move, the picture behind her just fell off the off of the wall a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I actually have like a whole star.
Speaker 6: Dude. I don't know something's going on, man, Yeah talk about we don't.
Speaker 5: First of all, we don't believe in coincidences, But my god, if that is a coincidence, what a crazy one.
Speaker 1: That the whole frame because different message.
Speaker 4: You're talking too much, you're saying too much.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that was cool.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean and very one might say coincidental timing that you know, you're kind of down on your luck, can't even afford to buy a turkey for Thanksgiving, and then all of a sudden, all this stuff really starts happening to you, and uh, to you, for you, around you, with you. We're all living in one giant dream bubble anyway, But but you're you're having these experiences, does it do you feel like it starts to turn around your luck as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I A lot of things started happening, and I was like, please let my husband, like it was so crazy, and like, please, whoever has his papers, just let him get approved because we're just waiting for him to get approved and sometimes you need to leave the country to do that. And then he got approved and they're like, oh, you have to just just wait for the for.
Speaker 1: The what do you call it for the the court the date?
Speaker 7: I guess the court date and what is and and I'm like okay, And then I asked them, like, please let him be so sized that he doesn't even have to present them himself, because we've heard cases of that.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is.
Speaker 7: Just go get your vaccinations and all that stuff to get back in the country. And that's when COVID was around, so he couldn't go in because he didn't have the COVID shots. So we had to get on that. And then we got a paper in the mail we had to travel to. It was Roso and for DHL and the paper it said that he didn't have to go to the court date.
Speaker 1: He approved them.
Speaker 7: And that's when I started figuring out, like, wow, like they actually listen to you, Like you can't be like give me a ferrari like I wish, but they give you things that they know you need.
Speaker 6: You know, for sure, for sure, I know that we've actually, just myself personally, in like my household, I feel like we've we've had experiences like that, you know, where we're going through a tough time, and there are so many tough times that we've gone through that I felt like I really felt like I had no idea how it was going to work out. How are we going to get through this? You know? And then I think back, I can't even remember those times because we just made it through it somehow, some way. You know, and and I think there's a lot to be said about just putting those words out asking, like, hey, let's have it happen this way, you know, because that would be just the best case scenario, and it works out like it really does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a really strange incarnation to like, and I think about that.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 4: What a weird way to.
Speaker 5: Experience yourself and experience life by just being a human in twenty twenty six. And like, it would be one thing if we were just living like a Sims life, you know, like you wake up, you get ready for work, you go to work, you come back home, you got your kids, and and if it was just like that all the time, maybe less people would question it. But I feel like we're so many people are starting to have that Truman experience where things are happening that go against what we thought the laws of this reality in this universe used to be. You know, like, all right, you could say that this is kind of a regular life that most people live, and maybe people aren't even open to this idea of communicating with aliens or interdimensional intelligences or whatever plasma some people call it, whatever that is.
Speaker 4: But once you see it, there's no going back like.
Speaker 5: It is now so much shifted your view of the reality that you live in that you can't go back, And so it almost forces you to look even more and look even more and try and find answers, because it's human nature to want to know what these things are and what you know. Are they Charlatan's or are they really good at video editing? And how do you know who to trust with this kind of stuff. If it was one or two people, I think that you could easily say it and throw the conversation out. But when thousands of people are documenting the same exact thing, I think we got to look more into it. That like the fact that all this is going on on a regular nightly basis and even during the day, as you were talking about, and more people.
Speaker 4: Aren't talking about it.
Speaker 5: I got it my sister as a matter of fact, and I talked about this on the show. We went camping, me, my sister and all of our kids. We all went. We took our kids camping last year and in the woods, you know, it gets it's really dark.
Speaker 4: There's like no light.
Speaker 5: Pollution or anything like that, and we kept on seeing orb after orb after orb by the end of the night, we counted that we saw twenty one of them and they were all traveling different directions west to east, north to south, back and forth.
Speaker 4: You know, it was crazy. It wasn't all coming from one direction.
Speaker 5: And we tried to tell my sister about it, and my sister's like, no, I don't believe in that.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't even look up.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't even look up because she feels like that it would just shatter her reality too much if she opened her mind up to it. Now, I get it. I mean, we got enough shit we gotta worry about without having to worry about interdimensional goddamn entities coming to beam us right up. But to me, I'm like, how do you not look at it? Like by not looking at it, maybe it makes it not real today, you know, But you're kicking the can down the road. You're eventually going to have to face whatever is going on with this kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing about that. I think, not to cut you off, but I feel like this thing, whatever it is, I feel like it can wear many clothes, you know what I mean. I feel like it can, Like Crystal was saying, as far as like it it shapeshifting almost. I feel like it depends on where your mind is with everything going on, and so you might experience something that seems miraculous or coincidental, or just so happen to be so synchronistic that it almost feels like a movie, you know. I feel like we all experience something. I'm sure maybe it's not always orbs, but I feel like we just all have a different way of experiencing it because you're going to be turned off to certain things and maybe more curious or more into something else, like an angel or an Arab or a UFO or Jesus or whatever it is. I feel like it's all in the same thing.
Speaker 5: There's one hundred percent things that are going on behind the scenes that we're not privy to. Like, I don't care what anybody says. The synchronicities are enough for me to just say that and have full confidence in saying that there are there is shit that is going on that we can't see and that we can't even sense most people. And but this, this is like the physical emanation of that whatever that is, and maybe that's just how they manifest in this in this dimension or in this realm or in this this dream or whatever, but it definitely sparks the curiosity and with how much your life is turned around. I mean, I this is where people take it a little too far. They they just instantly assume it's demonic. I'm like, because you don't know what it is, it's automatically evil. It's fear of the unknown. And I don't think that people understand that that is, that is a a fear based mentality, not necessarily a bad thing. To understand that there are certain things that we probably should be scared of. Maybe don't go into the Amazon with no protection, you know, maybe you want to go in there with the tour guide or a lot of bugspray or whatever. Right, But like, I don't know, man, like this this stuff just boggles my mind and I love talking about it. And as a matter of fact, Crystal, I pulled up your Instagram. Would you be okay with us like checking out some of these videos because they're so extraordinary?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: What kind of camera? Real quick, before you even do that, what kind of camera are you using to capture this? Because I feel like I was just gonna say no, I just feel like every camera I've ever used, I'm not able to pick up the stars and pay like, what is it that you are using specifically? Because I feel like the video that we saw was very clear, Like it was very obvious you could see the thing that you were shooting, but also the stars behind it, which is always so hard to capture. So, yeah, camera are you using to It's.
Speaker 7: A psionics a roo prol but you can use like any iPhone fifteen pro because when before I started uh using the psionics, I was using an iPhone fifteen Promax, and I could actually film them very clear because they're very very bright for me, so they knew I didn't have the tech to film them, so they would get brighter for me to be able to film and upload so people could believe what I was seeing.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you, all right, So like you were saying, you know, maybe it was a little bit harder to catch them on camera before, and now it seems like it's a lot easier or so easy that you can do it with your iPhone.
Speaker 4: Why do you think they want to be seen?
Speaker 5: Because I don't think that they are, Like I don't know that were they were like seeing through the veil whenever we see them so much that like we're sneaking on on seeing them. Like, I feel like they want to be seen because they can clearly phase in and phase out of reality. It seems like, I mean, you were just talking about how they want just dipped into a house through walls, and yeah, why do you think they want to be seen or do you think that they do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think they do because back then, well when I was in Mexically, there is this guy I forgot what his name was, and he was talking about orbs and filming them because there is a like I said, it's a very hot spot for these orbs over there, and people were making fun of him. They were saying it was satellite, it was a balloon, it was. They were making up so much stuff. And I think that they're always in the sky. They've always been in the sky.
Speaker 1: And you know how people do see five.
Speaker 7: Some people praise some people whatever they want to do. But I feel like they're they're they're they're passing in twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: In the sky.
Speaker 7: They're like the police of the sky and they see you out there because they can read our consciousness. They're like, okay, so this person really wants to see us. This let them you know, let him see us.
Speaker 1: So I don't think it has to do it with Seefire.
Speaker 7: They're they're they're all around them that could be in the room with us right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I definitely believe that that's how it works. I feel like lately, I haven't really seen a whole lot of anything in the sky and and I have a feeling and it has everything to do with with myself, you know, like I feel like I've I started off this this journey like way before I even started having my spiritual awakening or any of this kind of stuff. I always wanted to see something like that the guy, because I felt like it was just for because it was fun. It was like super interesting my curiosity, Like you know, aliens, of course they exist, you know, the universe is so vast and all of this, and then you know, everything kind of gets crazy to the world is it's kind of chaotic right now, And then all of a sudden, it seems that aliens or whatever the situation is is all of a sudden like a real thing that people are experiencing. And it was almost like started to become a little too much like did I did I make this happen? You know, like at least in my reality, like this is the reality I'm experiencing, because for so long all I wanted to do was experience this, you know. And so so I don't know. I think I might have like shut down a little bit because I don't know what to do with it. I'm not sure what it is or what purpose there is for me to see this stuff, and so I don't know. I definitely feel like there's a lot to do with with the person perceiving it, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It could be the person's thought process, could be the vibe that you're kind of giving off. Do you think that, like is your your vibration or your mood? I guess that whenever you go out and you're looking at these things in the night sky, do you think that that depends on if you'll be able to see it or not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it depends on how they act to because sometimes it's really weird.
Speaker 1: When I'm sad or something that happens.
Speaker 7: To everybody we feel depressed, they act like they try to cheer me up more. I seem like they there's synchron we're to get drastically, Yeah, like connected to our soul, to our vibe.
Speaker 1: To our aura, so they feel what we feel. So it's like a mirror. They're like a mirror.
Speaker 4: Every Yeah.
Speaker 5: Really, you know, and you're not the first. So before I say this are what do you think they are?
Speaker 7: I feel like it's the building blocks, like the raw consciousness, the building blocks of our reality.
Speaker 1: That's what I see.
Speaker 7: Like we're all made of whatever they're made on the trees, the houses, everything around them is like a computer program. And they're the adamins or something like that.
Speaker 4: And did you grow up religious or anything like that or are you religious at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: In Mexican culture, we're so accustomed to spirituality. You know, there's people they call them healers and Spanish and they you still talk about now. They don't sound too crazy, but they is say, yeah, the healers.
Speaker 1: You know, I talked to light beings.
Speaker 7: They give me the power or the gift to be able to heal people.
Speaker 1: And they're still around today in Mexico. Those healers. They talk about light beings a lot. They talk about ames, they're the Mexican nomes. They talk about fairies. They just say that there's twelve dimensions.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: Even to walk into a forest, you have to ask for permission, because if you don't, people who are trying to build stuff, their machines start breaking down.
Speaker 1: And then the natives that live there.
Speaker 7: Are like we told you're supposed to be offerings to the doing this to the nature spirits.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, that's so cool that they're experiencing fairies. And dude, I'm telling you this, this this thing is so much bigger than that we can even imagine.
Speaker 5: So this is exactly in your opinion. But you know, all the ancient cultures, whether it be in Mexico or Ireland or anybody anywhere, that have talked about some kind of nature spirits or fairies or anything, you know, like the fairy fairy tale stuff.
Speaker 4: You believe that, like the this is what they were alluding to, like these orbs, these energies, that's what people might have called fairies.
Speaker 7: I feel like there's different kinds of beings because growing up in the Miazing culture, they described them, and there's people that seen them and people didn't believe them either. But I feel like, just like us, you know, humanity, there's so many races. You know, we all look different, we all come from we all speak different languages.
Speaker 1: So I feel like there's different kinds of beings. There's fairy, there's gnomes, there's angel, there's light beings.
Speaker 7: There's different categories like in araki or how do you call that?
Speaker 1: How do you say that word? I'm so sorry, marriage is very broken.
Speaker 7: Aha, there's like levels of beings That's what I feel.
Speaker 4: Wow, man, I just love this stuff. All right.
Speaker 5: I want to share the screen so everybody can see what the hell we're we're talking about here.
Speaker 4: Now, we did share.
Speaker 5: We shared one of the videos that you sent on a previous episode with our homeboy Nigel Perriman, and he was like not even shocked.
Speaker 4: He was like, yeah, I see this stuff too.
Speaker 6: Like if he sees him during the day as well, like he's he's definitely tapped in, you know. But yeah, there's definitely something going on dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm sorry, Like if this kind of stuff doesn't spark your curiosity, then you I do a mushroom trip or something, you know what I mean. But I don't know how this could not spark everybody's curiosity.
Speaker 6: Not even a little bit intrigued, you know.
Speaker 4: Not even a little what the hell dude?
Speaker 5: So all right here we go. I'm just I just pulled up your Instagram. That that's where I found all well, that's how we found each other, I guess. But is there is there a place where we should start anywhere.
Speaker 1: You would like?
Speaker 4: We can start right here then, all right, let's just start at the first one and we'll go down. All right, so here we.
Speaker 6: Get watching people with special abilities biological phenomena.
Speaker 9: But he just look at the CIA'SESP documents. Okay, extrasensory perception research goes back as early as Nazi Germany in World War Two. Right, Tyler had a massive occult research program. Okay, millions of dollars dumped into psychokinesis right. They knew it was real, They knew certain people were conduits for this type of electromagnetic activity, and they spent decades trying to weaponize it. After the US won the war, we inherited everything they had, okay, including their plethora of research on parapsychology. Okay, psychic phenomena. Our intelligence agencies study everything. Realize there's all these people who have borderlines supernatural cognitive sensitivity. And well fast forward to the seventies you have Project ink Ultra in full effect, right, I mean, is it starting to make sense. You know, they start tracing every subject who'd ever been on record as ESP positive, right, putting their entire family trees and databases, tracking them, studying them, and then you're.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually, you know, it's funny. I did a little bit of research on that. I had talked about it before on on my My Conspiracy podcast. As far as obviously everybody who's into conspiracies knows about MK Ultra, but some of the like uh like Stargate programs and all of the ESP training and you hear about, you know, all the big names that were in it. But then there was allegedly like it ran for like fifteen or seventeen years or something like that, and then they just decided to shut it down in like nineteen ninety or ninety two or something like that.
Speaker 4: And and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, they had they had like h testing that they would do on Oh it's there's something how fuck what is it called? Like they used to go from school to school. It was called like the Stamp program.
Speaker 1: What was it called the Gate program?
Speaker 4: Gate Program.
Speaker 7: I was actually in that, but I don't remember a lot in California in middle school.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, so the Gate Program that was basically like government entities that were coming into every single school to try and see if it like any of these children had certain weird abilities. Maybe they picked up on certain things that other people couldn't. And back then they would call it just like sigh abilities, right, like just like psychic ability, and maybe you can see through the veil a little bit more, maybe you're connected to the other energies or entities that are that are on the other side of the veil. But it's so crazy that they just went around schools looking for kids that had these traits and had these you know, attributes, equalities and whatnot. Because if it wasn't real, what were what specific attributes were they looking for, Like there had to be something that set this one special kid apart from the rest of the class. Now you say that you went and you you got taken for this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I remember these agimus sheets that didn't tell like what to do on it. Sometimes they had like patterns and got to figure it out.
Speaker 1: But I don't remember much.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I remember it they came to my school.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think I got picked, you know, but I remember it, Like I remember it was like early too.
Speaker 4: It was like third grade or something like that. Second grade.
Speaker 5: It was like real real early in school to where I really don't remember too much about it. But but yeah, there's there's got to be something to it, right, And it does make you wonder, like there are certain people that are a lot more connected to this kind of stuff. Maybe they can look up in the sky and think about it and poof, here they come, like g Linda the Goodwitch, you know, the in the Wizard of Oz. It's it's so crazy. But I don't know. Do you think that it's like a blood type thing?
Speaker 7: Mmmm? All, I don't think so because my husband, well my husband he doesn't like he sees it and everything, but he doesn't want to mess with it. He just says, that's typical Mexican.
Speaker 1: We here, like we know.
Speaker 7: Exists, but we don't want to be to do with it. You know, I respect it and everything. But there is because they're very.
Speaker 1: How can they say, superstitious, so they they fear it.
Speaker 7: I feel like the fear is that it will break your reality and how.
Speaker 1: You understand everything around you. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Fear.
Speaker 4: Oh one hundred person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of that too, and I think that that's actually why my sister didn't want to look up.
Speaker 4: It's because of.
Speaker 5: That, because you're you're some people are already like barely hanging on by a string, like by a thread with just what they're not going on with this reality, inner dimensional goddamn beings coming in and like like wake up, watching you sleep. Really yeah, there there's man, there's just so much to it, all right, So let's go to the next one. And here we go, so you're able to see. So this is one of the orbs that are right here, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was really farrowing, but it was very bright, and there was like a tiny one but it wasn't that bright.
Speaker 1: It was moving and it moves behind the tree.
Speaker 7: But there's different kinds of phenomenon. Because when I was in Mexico, we saw this like it was like six soccer balls big.
Speaker 1: It was a cloud or I don't know if it was missed. I don't remember that much.
Speaker 7: And there was like a light pole sitting like in the middle and it went over our heads, me and my children in the backyard.
Speaker 6: You know, you could tell this is pretty bright because this is on at shot at night obviously, and it's on camera. So anytime something looks at that bright and it's in a video, like it had to have been so bright to you guys, Yeah, just by looking at it with the naked eye. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's so strange too because they it seems like a lot of them come around in like different colors too. When we were talking to Nigel, he said that he believed that most of them were red or blue and that maybe that would be kind of like their marker as to where they're coming from, or maybe that's their energetic signature or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think that assigning a color to a race of interdimensional beings that can manipulate light, I highly doubt that they would be trying to give off their call signal by by their color.
Speaker 4: But maybe that's what they're doing.
Speaker 5: I mean, if it's intentional and they want us to know who they are, and maybe they send out a pulsing color to show who they are whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe we're red, so obviously we're bad.
Speaker 4: We're the reptilians we're letting.
Speaker 7: On one of the videos, I don't know where is located, and I forgot to send it to you. So there's an ORB that I call Billy because he was the first ORB ever for me to see. But here in North Carolina on my iPhone, I was able to like video him and then his face came out.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, you sent that to like the messages that are our messages?
Speaker 1: No, I forgot, I forgot.
Speaker 7: But somewhere if you scroll and it has his face, like I think it's all the way to the bottom, I'll sell. It's like a blue thing. But his face like literally came out on the ORB.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. All right, what does it say? Do you remember what it says?
Speaker 7: No, but it should let me see you just scroll down. It should have like a light blue color or it should say something and then let me see.
Speaker 5: I need to take off these blue light blockers that we're looking for blue.
Speaker 1: You know, she says, I have so much.
Speaker 4: This is so exciting. You've been catching them for so long?
Speaker 6: Do you got so many videos off them?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: That's Billy, that's Billy.
Speaker 6: Oh Billy, let's go.
Speaker 7: I can send you their original picture and video. Where actually were you? I think it's the fourteen.
Speaker 6: Like a silhouette type, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like his face like if you can zoom in. I don't know if you can, but he has like a pointy ear and his ears are honestly, his eyes are all in shape, and he has like a lot of hair, and he has like he has two unstas in the front.
Speaker 6: Oh do you see it now?
Speaker 5: Yep, you're talking about in his mouth, yeah, nose, mouth eyes.
Speaker 1: Video. The video of it is down if you scroll more where it shows. But I remember what it's called. This should be the same thing, like light being video ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know how the hell you were able to zoom in that far, because.
Speaker 7: When I film the videos on my iPhone, you know how when you're looking through, like if you want to edit crop it or something, you can zoom in frame by frame. So when I kept zooming in, I saw his face there, so I know I wasn't crazy.
Speaker 1: When I was in Mexico, I think it's that one right there, right.
Speaker 4: Here right, I think, yeah, it might be a still picture.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it is a still picture.
Speaker 7: Sorry, don't even see it from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's it should be there somewhere where the video comes out of him.
Speaker 7: And I have orbs too, like coming in my home, and like I had like a candle and it even went inside a candle, and the candle little brighter inside your house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the candle lit up brighter whenever the being.
Speaker 7: When the orb went into the candle, it was like one of these candles an angel.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, All right, Well I need to keep mine lit right now. I don't even have no, I got a lighter.
Speaker 4: I got a lighter. I'm lightning right now. We're doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or it's like a light source, like energy.
Speaker 4: We're putting it to the test. I got it lit.
Speaker 1: It should be somewhere, so I said, I have so much I don't remember where. But it actually shows.
Speaker 4: It is it gonna be like as obvious. Watch he dims out, and then.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is it. Yeah, it's a video. I let the video play of the orb and then I let it zoom. But oh, I think, oh, I thought, one responds to my voice. Really, watch it's like nothing there. And then we bring in the seal with a satellite, but it's not. I have a satellite tracker, and it totally beeps. W there, I say, satellite.
Speaker 6: Above me was so bright.
Speaker 1: I missed it.
Speaker 8: Oh no, look it powered up again.
Speaker 7: Plash as acond friend, please it is August seventeen guys.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 6: I look at this.
Speaker 1: Oh my no, I wasn't that one. Sorry, my body wasn't that one.
Speaker 6: That's alright?
Speaker 4: Uh is this another still image of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is.
Speaker 5: Okay, you've been talking about Billy for a minute.
Speaker 4: Then I like it.
Speaker 1: Oh my son right there. But when you see the shoes.
Speaker 7: I was trying to show people that children can communicate easy to go up, they can communicate. Children are more easier. And he's talking about how he does it like his shoes. Yeah, okay, So I'll say again what you just told me right now when we saw the two orgs. My son JoJo's gonna say something that he said the reason why the other orb but pair go ahead tell us.
Speaker 10: So I was pretending that my energy that it was shooting towards the billy and it went all over it over there, and I thought him was shining brighter or make us see another one.
Speaker 1: And as soon as it opened my eyes as all the other one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they remember how I used to tell you guys six years ago in Mexicali that.
Speaker 1: They could read our minds. I mean, they're connected.
Speaker 7: They're zinc to us, to our emotions, to our thoughts, so they're already know what we're gonna think or do before we even do it.
Speaker 1: So I mean my son, I mean his connection.
Speaker 7: Both of my children are you know, they have They can't connect with them easily. They hardly come outside because it's been cold, and.
Speaker 1: They are children.
Speaker 7: I mean, they rather be inside sometimes, you know, plain, but when the weather is warm, they want to come outside and you know, start gaze and connect with our celestial friends. But exactly when my sons said that what he does to connect with them, you know, children, children are so pure children, They are very bright there advanced. Sometimes we think that our children don't understand what's going.
Speaker 1: On with the world, but they do.
Speaker 7: They literally do, and this is what we need to teach our children, you know.
Speaker 1: And he was telling me that, but I should.
Speaker 7: Have the camera when I was done filming the orb. He literally said that, that's why the other orb appeared. My kids have a very strong connection. The only one that never steps outside is my husband. I mean, I wish he could, but.
Speaker 1: He's just not into look at children.
Speaker 7: Here comes another one. Right now that I was saying, look at look at you, comes another So let's your orderly it's coming.
Speaker 1: Look at is it gonna pass by you?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 6: Look at them.
Speaker 1: See they're happy.
Speaker 7: They're like Jojo, all come, you haven't been outside, buddy, See if you haven't seen you, they're happy that you're outside connecting with them.
Speaker 6: Look at them.
Speaker 7: Go if you don't want a film one, oh, where's the other one?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'll say again.
Speaker 4: What you where's the other one? Sell? Like excited? You get we feel the same exactly Where's.
Speaker 6: That's why you keep being able to see them, you know. And your son was saying, now, I pretend that I'm putting my energy out there, and it's like I feel like he's just saying he pretends, but he's able to just do it. You know. The kids just don't have as many blocks as we do, you know, as adults. You know, over over all the years of oh that's not real. Of course that's not real. Let me logic this a way, and you know, all of those things, and so no, they're definitely connected.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love that you have this picture of padre Po two. So I'm pretty sure this is the story. But I believe padre Pele was known for being able to ask or project.
Speaker 4: Have you heard this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the story that I that I read was that he was he the one that was like locked up in in not in jail or anything like that, but he like never left where he lived, like maybe it was in the church or in the church quarters or something like that. Maybe he couldn't get around and walk too much like in his in his late days, and people had said that there was like this, Uh.
Speaker 4: Let me stop sharing the screen here for a second.
Speaker 5: So the story that I had read was that padre Peele he was basically a hermit towards the end of his life and because he was just always in the church or just always wanted to be there for people, whatever it was. And there were two different stories that happened the same exact night of people saying that they were getting ready to do something and then padre Pio appeared to them. And so it was like a like a jet fighter or something like that that was getting ready to drop a bomb or something crazy. And he's up in like his jet, like thousands of feet up in the sky, right and he sees padre Pio literally just outside his window as he's flying this jet, and like he's talking to him as if the wind is not affecting him or anything like that, like it's interdimensional or I mean, it's as for projecting, you know. And I guess convinced the guy to turn around and not do what he was gonna do. And so he called the church or whatever and he said, hey, Padre Pio appeared to me, like how did he do that? I need to know how he did it because he was there, and the guy working at the church he was like, Padre Pio has been in his room all night.
Speaker 4: He didn't oh anywhere.
Speaker 5: And then that same very night there was another story of somebody having an interaction with Padre Pio there they called the church.
Speaker 4: Nope, he hasn't left.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about, because a lot of people don't really believe in this. Maybe it's evil to even think that somebody could astro project. I don't know, but man, there's something that's really going on with a lot of these like and it's strange because it's like it's venerated saints, because Padre Pio is a He's a saint, right.
Speaker 1: The stigma to the what do you call it? Not the segments? Is the stigma or what do you call it? You know, the sigma there the stigmatism beholds on his hand would appear.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: There's just something extra going on, dude. But anyway, all right, so I want to get back to Billy here, because this is crazy. First of all, how did you come around to did you Did you just name it Billy?
Speaker 4: Did it communicate that that's what he wanted to be called?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he did, like mentally when I was older, he projected it in my because uh, he said the word Billy, but that's not his real name, because he says that where they're from, you don't need names, but he knows that for us humans, it's just like if I were to name him, then I would feel more connected.
Speaker 1: To him like a bond.
Speaker 7: And and right now that you were talking about padre Peel and him being able to ask for project right now that you brought that up. Billy one time told me that some of these orbs could be us because time doesn't exist, it just doesn't. So that means when we're not here anymore, if you think about it, just like them, they can access the past, the president in the future. So that means that you could come and see yourself if you wanted to.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's all it's all us, you know, if everything is just one thing anyways, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some of these orbs could be us. You wouldn't even know.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sorry. People are arguing he didn't astro project or project he bilocated.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to speak.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 4: So it says no.
Speaker 5: Padrepio did not astro project in the occult or New Age sense, but he was widely reported to experience bylocation, a phenomena recognize the Catholic tradition where a person is physically present in two places simultaneously. Eyewitness his claim to see him in different locations globally while he was confirmed to be in his friary. Okay, so I was right, all right, Yeah, I talked about that.
Speaker 6: I feel like ago, I feel like it's kind of the same thing. You know, if you meditate and you visit another location, you're kind of bilocating that as well, because you're still in your in your chair meditating, you know. I don't know, I feel like it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 5: There's yeah, you're out of your body, you know what I mean, You're in two places at once.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because our consciousness is not just like in our body, like it's expands outwards. So if you think about it, maybe we could do it.
Speaker 5: But who knows, right, right, So Billy, he he gave you the message essentially that we don't have.
Speaker 4: Names, but you can call me this. I know you're you're, you know you're you're.
Speaker 5: Probably it's probably easier to know me as a name called Billy. Yeah, okay, And so you have this conversation with him, and is there any other kind of conversations that are going on that you and Billy are having as you're experiencing all this.
Speaker 7: Well, I used to never be spiritual. Religious, yes, but not spiritual, and they taught me to be more spiritual. So it showed me to see life in a different way. But if you ask me if I meditate, I don't because it's very hard because I have a mind that just goes on and on and on and it's very hard to concentrate.
Speaker 1: I can't meditate. I tried, but it can't. But like he doesn't tell.
Speaker 7: Me like those secrets of the world, Like he told me things that can help me in my life.
Speaker 1: To be better, you know, Okay, No, I'm sorry. So I was born I know, but I wish they could tell me the secrets.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's okay.
Speaker 5: And and by the way, anybody that says that they have trouble meditating because their thoughts are kind of getting in the way and stuff like that, you know what, one thing, because I'm also like ADHD like crazy, like my mind is always going a million times a second. And so what I actually found to be helpful whenever I was trying to learn how to meditate was doing a guided meditation, because it's you're not trying to shut off your mind if you just like allow yourself to listen to the person's words, and it's okay to have little, you know, little thoughts in between sentences or in between words or whatever and in veer off. But as long as you try and just follow their guidance, it's crazy what happens in a guided meditation, and even more crazy for anybody that's ever done a past life regression, which, by the way, I did want to say, anybody that is out there interested in a past life regression, email us at metamistics at yahoo dot com.
Speaker 4: I'm doing sessions.
Speaker 5: I'm completely open right now, and so especially during the day, oh man, if it's during the day I got. You don't even trip about that, you know, because we shoot most of our shows at night. But yeah, for anybody that's interested in that, and it's so amazing some of the people's experiences that they've had with that. There's a lot of people don't even think that they can be hypnotized. And let me put those worries to bed, because everybody can be hypnotized, all right, everybody can, and I can prove that everybody.
Speaker 4: Has been hypnotized before.
Speaker 5: First of all, we already go through the four or five different stages of conscious awareness throughout our day, whether it's beta, alpha, theta, delta. Some people call go another step further with gamma, but these are all different frequencies of awareness of your consciousness, right, And they did a little study, and I talk about this all the time, but this is like the easiest way for me to talk about it. But they did a little study where they put these brain nodule scanner things on people's heads to try and see how fast it would it would take them to go into a light trance also known as alpha. So your conscious awareness whenever you're having a conversation like this, this is in beta. You're having a conversation back and forth, right, so you're kind of aware. But whenever you go into a light trance, like whenever you're driving or whatever, you're watching a TV show or you just I don't know, zone out, that is going into alpha. So they put these nodules on these people's heads right to try and see how fast it would take them to go into this trance like state.
Speaker 4: And they put a TV on.
Speaker 5: Nobody, not a single person out of I think it was one hundred people, Not a single person could exceed watching that TV for more than sixty seconds without falling into a light trance. So everybody, every single person is capable of being hypnotized. It's about just getting out of your own damn way and allowing it to happen, first of all, which kind of goes back to my favorite tarot card, the Hangman, which.
Speaker 4: Is just like, oh, just be comfortable where you're at. Nothing Dad's gonna happen to you. But yeah, it just has to.
Speaker 6: Be open to it. I think that helps a lot. Like you can go ahead and say that you can't be hypnotized, but as long as you go into it open to the potential that you could be, you know, like open to the fact that it's gonna happen. You know, I think that's that really opens you up. But which is scary though. The thing that you were saying about people watching TV and being put into a hypnotized state of mind, it's that just really goes to show that everybody's actually just hypnotized, like twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 5: Even if you think you're not, you are every Like most of the thoughts you have are probably thoughts that were there were thoughts that were stirred up by some other shit that you were probably watching on TV or on your phone, or a conversation that maybe your parents were having or earlier whatever. Right, But yeah, once we can kind of just understand that our thoughts are not even our own, Like, our mind is not even us. This is just the prism that we experience reality through is our mind.
Speaker 4: It's a prism.
Speaker 5: That's what I've That's where I've really trying to take it here, Like, I really believe that the way that we experience reality is through the prism of which we call our mind. And if that's the case, if the prism was already here, and that's just kind of like the filter that we see reality through then what are you if you're not your mind other than just the awareness of.
Speaker 6: It, right, which would be the pure light, you know, the pure light goes through hits your brain, and then gets separated into all the different colors, which you would call your reality. Yes, yeah, and you are just the universal consciousness that's always been yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So and anybody who's been listening to the show for you know, a few years, however am I? I think we're coming up on like two and a half years we've been doing the show. Now I have hypnotized plenty of people. If you want to go and check those testimonies, I guess out you can actually listen to some of the hypnotic regressions that I've done. We posted them as episodes, and that's something that I like to do, is that for anybody that wants to get a past life regression done. I am already the cheapest out there. There's nobody that is ever going to beat my prices unless they're given it to you for free. So my prices are two hundred and fifty dollars, but if you allow it to be recorded and posted as an episode, it'll only be two hundred dollars, and even if you allow it to be posted. And maybe there's something like super personal that you don't want to go on up there.
Speaker 4: Just let me know. I'll cut it out. We don't have to show the world.
Speaker 5: This is for you first of all, and for other people's curiosity. So it's more so for the individual and anybody else that might be curious about it. You can listen in and see what you think. And I've hypnotized Sean a couple of times. You can go back and listen to those. Those are always fun. A third time's coming up, and it might be this one.
Speaker 6: It might be, it might be. It might be.
Speaker 5: We said that we we are not doing any psychedelics in twenty twenty six, that doesn't mean that we can't get high on our own supply of DMT that allows us to go into past life dimensions.
Speaker 6: Right, that's right, dude. We may not always know where we're going, but we're going. Yeah, we're going there. Yeah, just we'll be there.
Speaker 5: Strap the rocket to your back and close your eyes, baby, that's where we're gonna go. But all right, I want to get back to Billy here. So your very first post, I see was you said Billy, my cosmic friend of light?
Speaker 4: Would you be yes? Is this a good one to click on?
Speaker 7: I don't remember, I don't even know. I don't even remember what the video was about.
Speaker 4: Let's check it out. But it's a good one, all right.
Speaker 5: So you have, first of all, this is amazing. So this was twenty eight weeks ago, so like six months ago ish with my phone.
Speaker 4: That's just what your iPhone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because I can't imagine a lot of people were walking around with you know, professional cameras like the psionics that you're talking about. But is that the reason why you got the the psionics camera was because this was happening a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it was actually donated to me by a lot of people because a lot of people would be like drones, airplanes, so you know what, the psionics you can really distinguish what you're feeling, even if it's an airplane.
Speaker 1: You can literally see.
Speaker 6: The details really well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're experiencing something far out there and I just I could watch this kind of stuff literally all day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you got that's how right there the phone speaking that this is like they're super super.
Speaker 4: Bright, unreal.
Speaker 5: Now you said that you also experienced them during the day. But what we have found is kind of what you were mentioning earlier, that they are easiest. We've seen them most frequent, most frequently at twilight, like ray before it's about to get dark. Is that twilight dusk?
Speaker 2: Dawn?
Speaker 5: I can never I always make those two are but whatever it's called, right before it's about to get dark, and uh, yeah, there they go. Is that two of them just passing by each other?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think it's you know, start, I'm not sure. I can't even see that far.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 6: Have you ever have you ever seen any that like morph like obviously you've got to.
Speaker 1: Go down to that one.
Speaker 4: Oh, which one?
Speaker 1: That one right during the day, that's them during the they go all the world. The clouds are Yeah, that's during the day. The only time.
Speaker 7: You can see coming from the clouds, he can see.
Speaker 8: It's not sunlight. I start, as you can see he is under the clouds.
Speaker 7: Can you guys see that? So it's not a satellite to only skeptics held there? I know it's not a claim either, and a zooma man, I start, fred, as you guys can see he is under in the cloud He's right there and it's super clod. You're here and look at him cold. He's so bright and he's so happy. I can tell he loves to be on camera.
Speaker 1: Fuck it up, guys, it's just like yesterday, and he is.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I love the phrase you have down here a celestial presence, not a satellite, but a soul.
Speaker 4: I remember, And.
Speaker 5: I gotta say it seems and I don't even know why or how, or maybe we're just crazy, but it seems like a familiar energy about these kind of for some reason or another. I can't put my finger on it, but yeah, what do you what do you think about that?
Speaker 7: Billy in Mexico used to tell me that here he knows who I am, but I don't remember them. He used to tell me that all the time, and then when I was in Mexico, I would see a lot of them, but not like here, because I think he was trying to ease me in.
Speaker 1: You know, like even to this day, what I'm.
Speaker 7: Seeing, even if it's been since like twenty twenty one, it's still like every days, something new, something new.
Speaker 1: I'm not you don't get used to it.
Speaker 7: So he told me that he remembers who I am. And then the other orbs are.
Speaker 1: Like my family, like my star family.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's it and yeah, and it does feel like I've known him for years, like like a family member.
Speaker 1: Like it feels like that. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's definitely something to it when you see something that bright in the sky and you know it's not a plane and it like the ones that get me that I've seen in the past are the ones that just like they they they light up, they charge up real bright, and then they just go out and it's almost like just long enough for me to stare at it for a second or two, you know, and it's like it just seems so deliberate, you know. And the light is so so vibrant, so like unlike any other light you've seen ever seen in the sky. And so and I was gonna ask you earlier because there was one that I saw that like it seemed to like shift, like the light itself was like shooting off of the sides of it and it was starting to like wave like this, Like have you seen anything like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they've had they have emitted light on me, but it doesn't look like a flashlight. It looked like when you look like remember those pictures were a prism and then it kind of looked like bubbly, like if like little circles was coming out of it. Like the light, but it wasn't like an intense light. It was a very soft light. But it it literally hit me the light but it didn't look like a light going through a prism or something like.
Speaker 1: I can't explain it, but that's what he was doing. That was Billy in that video.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is just so insane.
Speaker 5: Now, the the video that really struck us was the and I want to share this for anybody didn't that didn't watch the Nigel Show. But it was like a triangular formation and all three of these energies or orbs or whatever are moving in the sky together keeping their form as a triangle. Now, I don't know about anybody else, but I have never seen a satellite formation in the formation of a perfect triangle. It like it almost makes me just want to pull out a fucking pro tractor and just see is this like exactly a perfect triangle going? I don't know, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I know it's not a tuce but.
Speaker 5: But but yeah, I want to share this for anybody that wasn't able to watch The Nigel.
Speaker 4: Parents an episode. But here we go. You can see right here, bang, bang and bang.
Speaker 6: Clearly they're moving so perfectly together.
Speaker 4: And then you got an orb that goes right by the formation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they do get brighter like each orb it started like projecting, like getting in the light was like getting brighter.
Speaker 1: Only the two bottom ones did that. But like in the very beginning.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, and they are moving at the same pace, in the same direction, all the same time, and they're flashing all the same colors. Now, unless this is a fucking dorrito ufo, which maybe.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: What I loved about it is that it passed right underneath the Pleiades.
Speaker 4: That's the the ple eight and consolation right here. I believe it looks like it.
Speaker 6: I think it is. Yeah.
Speaker 7: When I was filming, it gave me like a message because in my video on Instagram, I zoomed it in and when it lights up, it was telling me mentally that because there's other people who SkyWatch, and they were telling me that that we're all interconnected.
Speaker 5: I think that's like, you know, I used to want to believe that. Now I just know it.
Speaker 6: Oh did you see that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's and that moment is when they told me that we were interconnected.
Speaker 1: When one light flash and then the other.
Speaker 11: One wow, And it started it starting to seem, like Jonathan was saying, it starting to seem like it's just it just is what it is.
Speaker 6: When it comes to that, the the interconnectiveness of just all of us. You know, I think just as humans, we label things, and I think that's where we start to make our own little separations between this and that and this can't be that. You know, we we we do that. And even Billy was like, all right, just call me Billy, because I know you human like the label stuff, just to make sense of it. You know, that's just what we do. But yeah, as far as the the interconnectiveness, I just feel like that's just making more and more sense. You know, when I when I look at you guys on this screen, I really feel like there's there's definitely that that one thing that is operating on just this level that we can't always perceive because we've chosen or or whatever has happened has kind of racktled everything outward, and you know, we have separate things.
Speaker 1: But last year I did a report to MOFAN, but they didn't believe me. I saw what I think.
Speaker 7: Was a craft, but it looked like a like a hole in the sky.
Speaker 1: But before that happened, I remember it.
Speaker 7: Wasn't a dream because I remember I woke up because me and my son take naps. Does that have a toddler, Okay, he is a night outl He doesn't sleep like until like two in the morning, watching cartoons.
Speaker 1: And so I go drop off my kids to school. My husband goes to work.
Speaker 7: I came back home and took a nap with my son, and I clearly.
Speaker 1: Remember getting love turning on the light to the hallway.
Speaker 7: But already my sight was already like washed out.
Speaker 1: Because everything all the colors washed out, and.
Speaker 7: I remember going into the bathroom. I remember closing the door behind me, and that's when it all started. I remember getting like dragged from the lake.
Speaker 1: I know that sound crazy, I'm sorry, but I remember getting dragged by the lake like towards my closet.
Speaker 7: And my closin doesn't have doors, it's just it's just wide open. And they tossed me on my bed and I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, and then I felt like them touching, like the like behind my head and I was shivering, like my spine was shivering. My whole body was shivering from him to tow. It was crazy, like they were I don't know what they were doing to my spine.
Speaker 1: I couldn't see them. I tried to see them, but I couldn't.
Speaker 7: But I couldn't feel, because like since I was younger, I could always feel energies. I'm very intuitive, Like I could feel spirits, energies, and I could feel three somethings.
Speaker 1: In my room on top of my bed, and I remember trying.
Speaker 7: To pull up the covers when I was fighting against it, and they were pulling it down and they wouldn't leave me alone.
Speaker 1: And when they did, I snapped out of it. But it wasn't a dream. And then I woke up.
Speaker 7: I went outside and I remember calling my mom on the phone and I was like, Mom, this happened. And when I said that, I looked up because I was in my back porch. It looked like a hole, but it wasn't a hole in the sky.
Speaker 1: There was no clouds. It was between like a circle and a triangle. I kid you not.
Speaker 7: And then I started going upward like a balloon. And then when it started going upward. It looked like you know when something submerges submerges in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Well, the clouds started.
Speaker 7: Like like a thing like a cloud started like coming from the bottom to cover it, and it just floated all the whey up like in an instant. When I got in my car, the car didn't want to turn on the battery.
Speaker 1: My husband took it to Walmart.
Speaker 7: It said that because we had like a warranty for it.
Speaker 1: It was drained. It didn't want to turn on.
Speaker 7: When my husband took it, told him that the battery had like it was like charged all the way, but it didn't work.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, how does how is the battery charged all the way?
Speaker 7: But it doesn't work the GPS on my car so this day the screen doesn't work and if you connect the phone it glitches.
Speaker 1: I remember calling move on. I didn't want to, but a friend's like, no, do it, do it? Do it? Call and tell them and they did, and they didn't believe me.
Speaker 7: They said it I could have seen like a military or an airplane or craft of some kind, and I was like, what kind of freaking craft goes up to the sky, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like it disappears up like a balloon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've heard so many people have bad experiences with Mofon, Like I almost question.
Speaker 4: What's really going on there.
Speaker 5: First of all, like I said at the beginning of the show, I don't trust any governmental entities anyway, and I do believe that MoveOn is I don't know if it's a government subsidiary or what, but it seems like they're not interested. Because that's actually something that Chris Bledsoe had talked about out and in his experience. You know, he got mof On to come out to his property and they they made a whole documentary and and it basically just shitting on him, and which only caused more pain and suffering than the poor guy already had to deal with in the first place. And and and by the way, anybody that hasn't read The UFO of God by Chris Bledsoe, do yourself a favor. It is one of the most intriguing, exciting, awesome, crazily revealing spiritual like concepts and and I don't even know, I don't even know what it's just beyond words, Like that book is so crazy and all the all the terrible things that guy had to go through and and being i mean called crazy by his own family, like wasn't like, wasn't allowed to go to Thanksgiving because everybody thought that he was just some crazy UFO nut that was just doing some kind of drugs and he lost his mind right, and poor guy's like wife died whatever what was he eighteen or nineteen or twenty years old, like super early in a car crash and now he's you know, until this day. I'm sure there are still people that call him crazy. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're they're like bullying him online, Like I see the comments and sometimes when I upload my videos, I mean it's not that intense, but you feel bad.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, what am I doing? Like they don't believe in me, so why should I do this? I'm like, wow, sometimes it makes me feel that way.
Speaker 7: I'm like, now I put myself in his shoes, and I'm like, dang to be every day called like you're crazy, you're a sy of like every day tearing you down.
Speaker 1: That's hard that you need to be strong for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, there was there was something that I saw on that documentary. I don't know which one it was, or whatever, but it was Chris S. Blitzoe and he was like they had the nodes I think on his on his head or whatever they were, and he was just like pointing them out and then like I think his eyes were closed and everything, and he would point and all of a sudden, in that direction, something would light up in the sky. Like he's definitely got some sort of connection to whatever this thing is.
Speaker 4: Like he would point in the direction before they even lit.
Speaker 6: Up, before it lit up. Yeah, And so like, I don't know how you would just say, oh, he's just crazy, like you're seeing it right in front of your eyes, you know. And of course people are always going to have their own fears when it comes to things that they don't know anything about, you know, if it doesn't line up with their belief or what they've come to know, they're going to It's just crazy how they attack people.
Speaker 5: It's preconceived notions. It's preconceived notions, that's really what it is. People are assuming that it is something before they even know anything about it, and that.
Speaker 4: Can get you in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, what I find is that it's not the atheists that are calling people like us crazy. It is the religious people that assume that it is not all religious people. There's a lot of great religious people out there. I don't even mean to put anybody in a box like that, but most of the time you see are the hardcore religious people that everything that we see is basically like the devil gets.
Speaker 4: All the credit for everything.
Speaker 5: And you're like, man, like, you say that this is all God's creation, but everything here is all run by the devil. Now, maybe that's meant to be taken literally. Maybe it's not meant to be taken literally, right, Like even the Gnostics said that this world was run by the demiurge and that we're all trapped here, right, So there's many different ways to be able to look at it like that. But what if everything wasn't so evil? You know, like what if there was actually good here? You know, that's what we're looking for. That's the thing, you know, we're looking for the light. We're looking for the good things in this world, dude. And it's like whenever we find something that we feel is good or makes us feel good.
Speaker 6: It's like that's demonic. And it's like, and you're not just picking on the religious people because they seem to be the ones that chime in like this is what we seen in the comments and everything else. It's like you share an original thought and someone just insults your intelligence and then says that you know, Jesus is the King and you're you know, you're an idiot. It's like, all right, all right, then, I'm sorry. I spoke my truth there. You know what, I'm bad. That's on me. You convinced me that I'm a Christian, now you can you're illiterate, and also you know the Lord is king. I'm like, all right, all right, sounds good. You spelled you wrong, but that's fine, that's fine. You know, I'm the idiot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's pretty crazy, but you know what it's actually it's you know, I think that there are a lot more people that are coming around to whatever this is and being a little bit more upen minded. Then then there are closed minded people. And you know, my very first time that I ever saw at a letter and Nick came to baton Rouge, I was out there with Jacob, a staunch Christian. He looked up in the sky and said, yeah, yup, that's that's a UFO, Like don't don't really know what to say about it, But.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to do with it. But there it is.
Speaker 4: I think that's what that is.
Speaker 6: I believe it didn't.
Speaker 4: Jump to the assumption that this was one of Satan's minions.
Speaker 6: You know, you know, it'd be interesting if if people would just say, you know what, that's interesting that that Jesus or God is showing itself to these other people in just a different way, so that they would understand in their own way. Like that would be kind of a cool way to look at it, rather than going like other idiots. You know, obviously they're they're stupid. You know, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It is kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: But so how is this, you know, kind of worked its way into your life as far as your spiritual practices. I see that you're a intuitive healer And what exactly do you mean by that intuitive healer into a leader?
Speaker 6: What do you mean angel like that?
Speaker 7: And I yeah, And I like to deter too, and I like to connect people with their loved ones.
Speaker 5: Oh how do you how do you go about something like that?
Speaker 7: I like to use tarot and oracle cards because it helps me organize my thoughts.
Speaker 1: Because, like I tell you, it's really hard.
Speaker 7: I'm very like my mind is very hyperactive, so it just helps me organize it and it gives you more detail.
Speaker 4: Actually, Okay, Sean, I think she's doing the tarroor reading tonight.
Speaker 6: I'm hoping you have your tarot dick or your oracle cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have my oracle card.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, you could do with the pool, the tarot card pool today. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we usually do a Tarot pull every single episode, normally at the end of the episode, and kind of we feel like it energetically encompasses the entirety of what we were talking about, and strangely synchronistically enough, it works every time. It ain't like panther what is it called, like sex pants sex panther six percent of the time?
Speaker 4: Oh the time. It's not like that.
Speaker 5: It's one hundred percent of the time. It's crazy and we found that. You know, of course you're gonna get shocked every single time, but it just adds to the magic of this reality because it can feel mundane at times one hundred percent. You know, maybe you get tired of working, or tired of changing diapers if you got a baby, or you know what I mean, dealing with the day to day doing grocery shopping or whatever. It can seem a little bit mundane, but there's sometimes there's a little spark that just makes it that much easier, and it turns the mundane into an even more exciting thing to do, because, first of all, you know that if something is happening out of your line of sight or out outside of this dementia and outside of this this veil, that if it's happening at some times, it's probably happening all the time. We already don't have very much access to the light paradigm, right, like we can only see point zero zero three five percent of it or something like that, same same thing light spectrum. Yeah, and the same thing goes for the sound. So obviously we are very limited are on our capabilities of being able to perceive what.
Speaker 4: Is going on. So I think that even for me, like.
Speaker 5: Whenever I see something like this, I'm like, it just reminds me that it's always going on, you know, it's not just at that one little moment, that it's always all the time happening, especially if there's no such thing as time anyway, or maybe it's it's definitely not linear. I know that you know. But yeah, I'm I'm actually pretty interested. Do you want to do an oracle reading?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 1: The only thing I have with me are my angel numbers.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's not gonna work for I'm just kidding this. Especially you got three three threes seven seven, seven, four four four eight eight eight, all in the background, all numbers that I mean, they're perfect, you know, our shout out to our homie Optimistic Banks, always known for the three three threes. We start seeing them every day now and it's just perfect that you have that. And the four four four that's an electro nick thing, you know. It just reminds me of that. And yeah, so very interested to see what you think about this.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want me to pull a card now or sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go, okay, let's see, let's get weirder weirder.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, I love your your sweater and your hat.
Speaker 6: It's perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. The Valentine's they get from my husband.
Speaker 7: Like he's not a believer, but he's like yeah, he like.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like this. Let me take this to my weird wife.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 1: Almost pull up the first.
Speaker 7: One and it's five five five and it says change. It says change, encouragement, support, obstacle, battle calling, construction, creative work.
Speaker 1: You're going to level up. It might not.
Speaker 7: Feel good intentionally, but it will prepare you to handle the greater things in life for your highest good. That is the why you've been looking for.
Speaker 1: Push through it. There's a reward waiting at the finish line.
Speaker 6: It's a great message. I think we all kind of needed that one, you know, just as of late, which makes sense, you know when you think of the number five, you know, because right before that you got foured. So it's just everything's kind of balanced, you know what I mean. It's almost like just a like a rectangle or a square. It's all sturdy, and then all of a sudden you get five. You got one more thing kind of lingering around and you don't know where to put it yet, and that's perfect.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, well you have the pentagrams pentacles all made of five there, yeah, and yeah, it's pretty amazing. And actually I believe in the R. Five is usually seen as kind of like not necessarily a bad thing, but kind of like a foundation shaker, you know, And so I mean, hey, talk about shaking foundations, right, here on this episode. That's it can definitely be a full on paradigm shift. If you find yourself talking shit in the comments underneath crystals videos. You're just looking at satellites, you're just looking at airplanes, and then you see that God damn orm just go right through your body. Shove that satellite up there, Wras, It's not happening. That's not what's going on here. You are not a satellite there, not a satellite. I mean, I think you'd probably be dead if a satellite went through. So yeah, this is suing that point. What do you that's interesting? What do you think we actually are when we're not humans? Like, because you're saying that, Billy is like, yo, you remember me, Like I we are part of some kind of maybe star family or I don't know, we are all kind of like sparks of the Source or whatever. But whenever he says that, you know that you guys are familiar outside of this incarnation.
Speaker 4: What do you think that means?
Speaker 7: Just like you said, the sparks of Source, He tells me that God is light. So God is nothing. He's not he doesn't have a gender or physical body.
Speaker 1: He's just light and.
Speaker 7: They emit from there, and they you could say consciousness because that's what it is for consciousness, and that where they're from. Well, this is just my perspective what I'm gonna say, So it's gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 1: He told me that, you know how you see the stars in the sky, that they're not literally stars.
Speaker 7: They're just like you're seeing doorways to the source to the light world where they're from.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, you're speaking our language now. Uh yeah, one hundred percent anybody, And dude, this is actually really cool. But they say that if you go outside at night and you're just you just sit down and you meditate. You can stand up meditate however you want to go about it, and you focus on only one star for just a few minutes, just try and clear your mind of everything else and just put your full attention on one star that weirdly enough, you'll start to sync up with it. And whenever you start to sync up with it, maybe that's where the channeling starts to come or something along those lines. And I feel like, man, i feel like I've been doing that ever since I was a little kid. To be honest with you, almost unknowingly, I would always stare up at the Pleadian, the Pleiadian star cluster, and it just always seemed like so mystical to me. It's like all those stars are so close together, and they're all almost like working together.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: All the little kids in my neighborhood, they would always pick, you know, the north star or a star within one of the dippers.
Speaker 4: Or a specific consolation or whatever.
Speaker 5: But there's always been something about the pleats that always been magnetized to me. And I don't know, maybe maybe if you just sit out there long enough you try and stare up at it and connect to its.
Speaker 4: Energy, that maybe you're right. Maybe they could be little portals.
Speaker 5: And there's been a lot of people that have even done sungazing. They'll stare up at the sun and something strange starts to happen to them, not beyond just your blinding, beyond the beyond the blindness, but like, well, no, that's actually We had Santo's Binacci on the show like last week, and he was he was talking about sun gazing and you know, the more you do it, the more your eyes get accustomed to it. So don't stare up at it as as it's like noon or something.
Speaker 6: I remember when you were first telling me about this. I was like, don't do that. I don't think you should be staring at the sun, dude. But there's like, no, no, no, just do it. You know, when the sun's going down.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, yeah, it's so strange, dude. If you just start to stare at it, it starts to change, you know, the color of the sun changes, and you almost feel like you're I don't know, in the presence of something that is much more than just a burning ball of gas or whatever. You know, like there's there's more to it than that, and it almost feels like it's some kind of portal or something like that. But and people have always since some kind of connection with the moon, right, and so there's something going on up in the sky that we don't have access to. And the only way we have any kind of access to it is through government programs such as NASA and everything. And I'm sorry, they're already taking a lot of our tax dollars. And what was it, like the it was the seventh the seventh thing that they just failed. The the irs just failed. It's uh, oh yeah, it failed it again. It's audit for like the seventh straight time. It's like, I'm sorry, like, I, how are you going to ask for our tax money?
Speaker 6: They should be good numbers though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I feel like, yeah, well, turns out they're the worst mathematicians, so I I have I've always had a dis distrust with that. So I'm not trying to say that there aren't other planets out there, there aren't other stars or whatever. But maybe there's something else entirely, and so you think that maybe the stars are legit like little portals to the Source itself or to other realities.
Speaker 7: It's like the source, the light source of God coming out through their light world.
Speaker 1: That's what's emanating.
Speaker 6: Oh interests, all right, I have to do some more sungazing. There's a star after all.
Speaker 1: One time side, I gotta download it.
Speaker 7: You know how they call them planets because sometimes they're like I feel like maybe outer space isn't what they're telling us.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not like a physical place with a conscious place.
Speaker 7: You know, maybe this is a dimension and maybe that's why they just put a T at the end for like it's a plane.
Speaker 1: It could be like planes of consciousness.
Speaker 7: If somebody says this is just my perspective, like they say Oh, I come.
Speaker 1: From the Andromeda, and you know, it's just.
Speaker 7: Consciousness, their soul from there, from that soul tribe.
Speaker 1: That's what I feel.
Speaker 5: It is like like plane, like planets, Yeah, yeah, like small planes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I feel like. I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of flat earthers that will say the same, but I you know what I mean. I don't care if your flat earth or your ball earther. Maybe you think it's all a dream. It doesn't even matter to me. I used to be hard on the flatter stuff, Don't get me wrong. It was like one of the most mind chattering things.
Speaker 6: But we're on all of the planes and you know.
Speaker 5: And this is something that I've personally experienced through psychedelics and meditation and past life aggressions and even in dreams and stuff like that, to where I feel like I've gone somewhere else anybody that's ever felt like that? And I'm not talking about you know, instead of your name being Jeff, it's now Fred and you have a different wife and different kids. It's I'm talking about even beyond that. I'm talking about like you're speaking a different language and maybe it's teleopathic and you're not seeing the same steel jungles of New York City or anything like that. You're seeing different things and it feels normal when you're there, right Like, But there was this one time whenever me and Sean were tripping, and I remember having this weird thing that happened to me where and I didn't really fully understand it at the time, but it's something that I think about just about every day, and that is so we were having I think Sean went to sleep for the night, and so I was just kind of like out in the living room, just going on my own journey, and you almost feel like I don't know about anybody else, but it literally feels like if my mind is made of glass, I am now seeing it fracture. And whenever that's happening, it's almost like I can see like these little glimpses of light through the cracks to see other realities. And whenever I see through those other realities, and this this is the only way I know how to explain it. But whenever I see through that light, it's almost like I see other realities almost using the same.
Speaker 4: Words that we do, but the words mean entirely different things. So I could say I don't know.
Speaker 5: God for example, right, but in their world God means like tree or something, you know, Like it's entirely different, say, in the same language, but the words mean different things. And I maybe maybe that was just like I don't know, a little taste of it or something like that. But I think that there are definitely other realities out there, other realms out there, other planes of existences out there a lot like you know, people always talk about like Grand Theft Auto, about how the farther you go, the map just keeps on rendering, right, And maybe maybe this reality is just our map that just keeps on rendering with every step that we take. And they say that our mind is filling in the blanks at all times. Anyway, why would our mind need to fill in the blanks if reality is as stable and physical as we always as we thought it was.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, Yeah, dude, you know, who knows who knows what this place is? Dude? You know, I definitely feel like there's definitely more happening that we're just not privy to, you know, And I can't say exactly what that is or why it is, but I definitely have that feeling, you know, And maybe that's another human thing that we experience. I don't know, I go back and forth, you know, but I still feel like there's just something going on all the time that we're just not aware of. And we experience that through our synchronicities and through the orbs and through the just the things that just seem so physically impossible to happen in the timely manner that it did. And yeah, this is just a much more magical place than we thought. You know, where we're starting to remember?
Speaker 4: I think I think we are starting to remember, as Crystal alluded to right there. Where do you think this goes?
Speaker 5: Do you think that these experiences evolve like is this almost like soft disclosure or what do you think happens from here on out?
Speaker 1: I think this is disclosure. I think disclosure is already happening.
Speaker 7: We're just awakening to our senses because we lost them with technology.
Speaker 1: I mean, our.
Speaker 7: Ancestors were outside, you know what I mean, they were never inside.
Speaker 1: We're inside with artificial light all the time.
Speaker 7: We're never outside, and they had, you know, time to think about life and look up at the stars, and but we lost that, we lost those senses. As you know, we started getting civilizations started getting modernized, and I think technology is good, but I think it does have a play in it.
Speaker 1: Or why we lost our senses.
Speaker 6: M Yeah, technology is good until it creates echo chambers and things of that nature. You know, you go out and you hear people saying the same things, like exactly like verbatim. You know as far what it is that they're saying or the message behind what they're trying to say. That's where technology is kind of like leading us all astray. I think, you know, there's just like several bubbles of people saying the same thing, and I don't know, I'm just trying hard not to be in any one of those bubbles, you know, so we tend to say some pretty weird shit because of it.
Speaker 7: I've never done mushrooms or nothing like that, but I've had dreams with beings of lights, and I could see them, not like the figure. I could see beings of light, but like sparks around people. I all see like sparks, or I'll see like a light just like like a flash, like if it would have just turned on off.
Speaker 1: But that's how I see them, the beings of light.
Speaker 7: And when I dream about them, sometimes I dream about the orbs. They still look like light form, and I've asked them, can they just please see your true form?
Speaker 1: Like I hope you're not lying to me.
Speaker 7: I always tell them that you're not leg you see like your true form even when I'm dreaming about them is because they're already over my home.
Speaker 1: And I remember one time there I thought I was awake. I've never had a dream that you feel like you were awake but you were asleep, and then you wake up You're like, damn, it was a dream. I wasn't even awake. Well, I remember I was walking like out.
Speaker 7: Of my house, going down the stairs, and then my children were waiting in the car.
Speaker 1: And then for some reason, I said, how would I know if I'm in the matrix or in reality? Like how would I know this is reality or a matrix? And I remember one of the orbs like flash in a cloud like this, So I don't know if that was like yes or no? And then I woke up. I'm like, what, I was asleep?
Speaker 7: Then I remember having a dream of beings of light, but they were like rainbow color. They had a silhouette of a human, but they were just like all the all the colors of the rainbow.
Speaker 1: So that's why I called my Facebook. You'll see that I have like.
Speaker 7: Angels with their wings, but they don't have no physical human features, but they do have silhouettes and they're all the rain the colors of the rainbow.
Speaker 1: And I remember that in the I was going through a tunnel and I was seeing like shapes and.
Speaker 7: Stuff, and one of them had eyes on it. And then at the end, I remember seeing the beams of light. They weren't talking or anything, and then I was like, wow, I wonder if that's what we look like, our souls like all the rainbows of the color because you know how aurs exist, you know how people say I can see your ara.
Speaker 1: You're blue, you're green, or you could, you know.
Speaker 7: So I feel like, maybe that's what our soul looks like, all the colors of the rainbow.
Speaker 6: I don't interesting. It's funny you were saying, or just to go back a little bit, you were saying about, you know what if is all the dream you know that are some sort of matrix or whatever, because you were already convinced twice, like in the last few hours before that, you know, you were in a dream thought you woke up from that dream so convinced that you did so, and then you woke up again and now here you are. And it's like I thought that too, Like this definitely could be some sort of I don't even want to say simulation, because you know, I think that turns people off. But I feel like it's definitely some sort of dream or some sort of I just don't know. Yeah, like a dream sception, you know, for sure, very well could be.
Speaker 5: But it's interesting that we were just talking about disclosure and I don't know if you've guys seen the movie trailer.
Speaker 6: Yet, but there is a movie Disclosure.
Speaker 4: Disclosure Day, Yeah, and it's coming out.
Speaker 5: It's coming out in June of this year. The same guy. It's Steven Spielberg. He directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind? Right, So what a strange time that all of the.
Speaker 6: Right or no?
Speaker 7: Was it E?
Speaker 4: T Let me see?
Speaker 6: I could be wrong now I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 4: You you might be.
Speaker 6: He did a lot of Aliave stuff.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, it was ET. Yeah, he directed ET. How about that? Wow?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, there's something that's that's going on. Yeah, And it feels like this year, you know, and this is.
Speaker 4: Exactly what Chris Bledsoe was talking about.
Speaker 5: It's gonna so he's been saying it for I don't even know how long, talking about Easter of twenty twenty six, and maybe that's and so it's strange that so Easter of twenty twenty six is the date that Chris Bledsoe was talking about, and then two months later, this movie's getting ready to come out Disclosure Day, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe it's a weird parallel.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's a you know, art imitating life, life imitating art type of situation. And you know, I don't know, but I feel like, you know, the best case scenario for whatever is going to happen, you know, around that time that's predicted, just people just kind of wake up to the understanding that, like, you know, we're all here, like regardless of what you think it is, where we came from or where we're going, it's like, we're all here now, you know what I'm saying, Like we're here now on this ball or this plane or whatever it is. It's like, just like it's okay for other people to believe in other stuff. That's it, dude, Like that would be cool. That would be the shift like, oh you believe in that. Oh that's interesting. I don't know why you would, but it's not my jam. But whatever, you know, here we are. Let's go go eat something or whatever you know, Like, I don't know, don't be solid strange.
Speaker 4: Fear not says it three hundred and sixty five times throughout the Bible, fear not or do not fear. Fear is an illusion.
Speaker 5: And my brother actually told me one time that fear is an acronym false evidence appearing real.
Speaker 6: And it's brilliant.
Speaker 4: It makes the most amount of sense. Think about it.
Speaker 5: You know, anytime you're scared, oh that sound, Oh it sounds like something, and now you're creating, you're manifesting that thing into your reality now, because that fear is a vibration that can manifest just as every other vibration can, but fear is one of the strong ones. So yeah, let's stay in fear. Let's worry about this, let's worry about that, right and the next thing, you know, the aliens are gonna come here. They're gonna put a straw into the earth and just suck all the human flesh out of this reality, right, Like, why why live in that reality?
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, dude, our brain is like a potential generator, you know, like any potentiality it can come up with, it will come up with that. I feel like if we're open to it, But if we're in that vibration of fear, dude, it just think of the potentials it's gonna come up with. You know, It's just gonna come up with every boogieyman you can imagine.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: I heard somebody earlier before the show. I heard somebody saying that even Bigfoot is demonic.
Speaker 6: Like I thought Bigfoot was like the only one that was like kind of safe. Yeah, you know, like, yeah, everyone understands it's just Bigfoot, you know what I mean. We got stickers, forum t shirts. It's like I thought everybody was cool with Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Bigfoot's demon Now what.
Speaker 6: An illusion I was living in until now?
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, it's interesting. Well, look, we we love the message that you're putting out there. We love your social media, all of the videos that you're able to capture, and I think that if anything, it'll spark some curiosity out there and then maybe it'll allow people to know that they can do it too. You don't have to be Chris bledsoe on the grand scale of everything, and no, everybody has the capable has the capability of coming in contact with whatever this is. And it seems like most of the people we've talked to have had some sort of experience. Maybe it's not happening as frequently as as maybe we would like. You know, it's been forever since I saw one. I go out there every night whenever I go and walk my dogs, and I go out there and I'm looking up. I'm like, all right, is tonight the night? Am I gonna see something tonight? I even start asking, I'm like, you know, it's been a little while.
Speaker 4: I would really.
Speaker 6: Love you've been having a hard time seeing them too? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I haven't really been seeing anything lately, dude.
Speaker 5: That being said, I live in Houston, or right outside of Houston, and there's a lot of light pollution.
Speaker 4: I can only see, like, I don't know a tenth of.
Speaker 5: The actual sky, So it's it's kind of hard to do it.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I I don't give up hope because I know that I experienced it at a time in my life, and I know the next time that I experience it will will be the perfect time for me to experience it, and we don't need proof every single day. But some people get it. Some people are lucky enough. Like so, Crystal, do you feel like you can go out there just about any night and see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been doing it every night.
Speaker 7: Or I used to be able to wake up like at four or five, when now I cats, I'm not that young anymore to stay awake that long.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anytime every day.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, we're going out there tonight. John.
Speaker 6: We just have to put a good word out for us, you know, just put a good word out and we're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Look Billy Hollo boys.
Speaker 1: Okay, phenomenon, I forgot to say. Sometimes I don't know if it's so phenomena or now.
Speaker 7: That you're because psychically you start being more aware. We start hearing.
Speaker 1: Our names being called in our home and it's not the house, because it's wherever we live.
Speaker 7: And sometimes the voices will mimic my children's voice, like right in my face. They'll be like mom, and I'll wake up. Because in our culture, you're not supposed to be like what do you want? Like you you're never supposed to say like what do you want?
Speaker 1: Do you just stay quiet and you don't say anything. But I've literally this literally.
Speaker 7: Happened to us a lot that and sometimes we see that somebody passes by, but it's nobody.
Speaker 1: Like one time I was.
Speaker 7: Washing dishes in the kitchen and my daughter and my taller was sleep on the sofa in my kitchen has like a divider and it has like a hole in it so you can see the living room.
Speaker 1: In the hallway, like you can see the hallway directly. My my old is my son was in his room and the hallway light was off, but I had the light.
Speaker 7: On right there in the bar area where it's open, and I remember clearly seeing him walk out from the hallway from the dark. He went in the liver and I'm like, Jiovanni, you better a week after brothers because they bertey fell asleep and I'm trying to get you know, the kitchens, and he stood behind the the because on the divider there's like I have like shells there, like the covers, and he was sating behind there in front of the sofa.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Jovanni, are you ignoring me?
Speaker 7: And I went around and there was nobody there, and my son came out in his room and he's like, Mom, what, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, weren't you just in the room. He's like no, So they appear like right now, yeah.
Speaker 7: Like they appear like so many, you know, because my son has said that before. Mom, I heard you talking in the kitchen and moving things, and when I went there, you weren't there, and I saw through the window so that you were outside the skywatching.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just got the weirdest thing that just happened. So I've been I've had this candlelight the entire time since since you mentioned it, and I have not seen any smoke come from it at all until you just said that, wow, and then it just happened again.
Speaker 4: It just what the fuck?
Speaker 7: When I've done when I've done readings with people with this lady, she told me that she saw like a shadow like pass by in front of like the phone. But I clearly remember seeing like the the lights dim.
Speaker 1: Out like a dark and I'm like, did you see that?
Speaker 7: Because I'm like, I feel like I lost vision there and she's like, no, I saw a shadow like walk past you. And then I was doing a reading for my dad with his mom and there were my dad.
Speaker 1: Was like who's behind you?
Speaker 7: Because I was like sitting like this in the kitchen and there's the stole and you know, have those stove lights there, and my Dad's like, who's that standing behind you?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, Dad, nobody's there. The kids are in his room.
Speaker 7: And when I looked at the at the like this like right now, like on Facebook messenger, I saw like a shadow there and I'm like what, oh yeah, but it's not bad, Like there's just there's good and bad, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not like, oh it's evil, it's Satan, you know, coming and get you.
Speaker 7: It's just like spirits that I feel like interest in or something bad happened to them, or they committed suice are something the president they haven't been able to like get out of that, so they're like stuck here in the in between, you know, they haven't moved on.
Speaker 1: That's what I feel.
Speaker 5: And maybe I mean people like to assign good and evil to pretty much everything out there. I think that that is just it's too broad because if you look at what we are, we're we're we've been great to some people, We've been terrible to some people. You know, we have been we have been seen as Oh, thank you, you've helped me out so much. You're you're such an angel. I've been told that. Then I've been told you are literally the spawn of Satan. Get away from me, you know what I mean. And so I think that there are varying degrees depending on which you know, prism you're looking at, and whatever the whatever the situation calls for. But like, maybe that's just what is going on with these things. Maybe it's not necessarily good or evil, it's just experiencing life from a different perception.
Speaker 4: And you know, I think.
Speaker 5: That it's kind of weird that they might emulate your kid, but maybe that's just trying to come across as a familiar spirit.
Speaker 4: I don't know, trying to think of a glass at full here right right.
Speaker 6: They tried to come off familiar but didn't realize how creepy that might be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw them so solid because it was freaking me out, like things that have happened in our home.
Speaker 1: And if you tell.
Speaker 7: Them and nicely like they'll do it, they'll they won't mess with you anymore.
Speaker 5: All right, All right, Well this was such a fun episode. Thank you so much for coming hang out with us, Crystal. It definitely sparks the curiosity. It gets you thinking, and I think that anytime you can become open minded and curious about anything, that it just makes the world a little bit brighter as long.
Speaker 4: As you're not looking at it through the fear. You know, lens don't do that.
Speaker 5: There's no there's no real reason, if you think about it, anybody that is looking at anything in a fearful way.
Speaker 4: That is a primal feeling.
Speaker 5: It's primal, Like fear used to be something that used to help us a lot more, especially maybe back when we were caveman. If you believe that kind of thing, maybe we were gave man. I don't know, but if we were cavemn and we lived out in the wild, and you know, all we did was just or whatever, and your fear kept you alive. Your fear told you that a lion was lurking around the corner, or that, you know, whatever situation it was, your fear was kind of like that precursor to that sensation whatever was going to be happening in your life. I'm not saying that nobody should live in fear. I think fear can be a good tool to have from time to time. But if you're always looking out at the world through a fear based lens, then everything's going to be scary. This place is going to be hell, and nobody's ever going to be able to save you from this, and it's just going to be absolutely treacherous. So I think that there's a time and place for fear. It doesn't have to be all the time with all things. I think this is a perfect example of it, because how can one look up at the night sky and see this crazy light show that is going on and these things are moving in unison and just automatically assume fear.
Speaker 4: I think that that's the wrong judgment. Maybe we're wrong.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe what we're seeing our little demonic balls flying through the sky and seeing demons.
Speaker 6: You know, it's fine, it's fine, that's the case.
Speaker 4: I'll take that whenever that time comes.
Speaker 7: No, thank you, get to it.
Speaker 1: I love your guys. Is fine. You guys just make me laugh, and I know you make other people.
Speaker 7: Laugh, because that's gonna brighten anybody's day, because sometimes you know you're having a rough day and then you come up with the you know, like on TikTok, you're scrolling and it makes you laugh right, and it just cheers you up.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad and I'm just happy that you guys are bringing cheer into the world.
Speaker 6: Oh we're definitely trying to do that because there's enough of that other stuff going on all the time. So but Crystal, thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your story and and of course, like continue to share your story and your experience because there's a lot of people out there that I think would find a lot of value, you know, just in knowing that somebody like yourself is also experiencing what they're experiencing and and it helps them too, you know. And so yeah, this is this was a great episode, and just thank you.
Speaker 7: You guys are in North Carolina, And if you guys ever want to go to the Brown Mountain lengths like I always wanted to go to Brown.
Speaker 1: Moulin and see if we can SkyWatch there's some day you guys are more than welcome.
Speaker 6: Oh awesome to come skywatching. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yes, would absolutely love that. We would love to make a trip up to North Carolina for the Monroe Institute regardless like that. That seems like a fun.
Speaker 1: Time and I'm not far from Virginia. The border here is like twenty five minutes.
Speaker 6: Oh that is Virginia.
Speaker 5: That that direction anyway over there over there that part. Yeah, so yeah, again, Crystal, thank you so much and we would love to do it again and maybe we'll just you know, you'll be one of our skywatchers we have, we have a few of them, and we love having the conversations and uh, you're you're great, and keep up with the amazing footage that you're getting, because I think that for every bad negative comment that you're getting, is is you know, subsiding with a good comment, a good curiosity, a good feeling that somebody else might be getting that maybe they're they're just not documenting or whatever the case may be. So yeah, we we appreciate all the good work that you're doing. And you bring just such a level of excitement whenever you're seeing something like it really does feel like you're just a little kid out there just looking at the stars and just being amazed by it. That is a beautiful energy. So yeah, thank you so much for for documenting your your journey here.
Speaker 1: Thank you for making us mom look cool.
Speaker 5: Of course, if you would, could you let all of our initiates know where they can find you and all your good work.
Speaker 7: The Girl from the Stars on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and now I might be opening on YouTube because they're censoring me on Facebook and on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, they took out my lights from the Triangle formation.
Speaker 7: I had like one hundred and fifty lights and they left me with thirty five and they took out comments. And then on TikTok somebody pulls it out and my comments were gone, Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, weird stuff has definitely been happening on social media for sure.
Speaker 6: What an illusion we live in. You know, they're just you know, whoever they is right, you know, they're they're really controlling the narrative and what people can see.
Speaker 1: Where were they? Yeah, they can suck it, they suck Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, we're gonna put that information down on the show notes below. It is The Girl from the Stars with a Z. If you want to go search it on Instagram, will also put it down the show notes. But also down the show notes, you'll be able to see that we have a Patreon and that patreon is patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is always down on the show notes of every single episode and it's the best way to be able to support the show. We have multiple different tiers over there, starting at three dollars and thirty three cents a month.
Speaker 4: I mean eight too much.
Speaker 5: You can get with three thirty three, but we like to try and keep it that low because we think that everybody should have access to these kind of conversations, and especially if you want to get involved into the community, that's the best place to get involved into our community of initiates. So if you sign up for the three dollars and thirty three cent tier, then you'll get access to all the shows days, if not a week or more in advance. You'll be able to see all of the video that we post over on YouTube. We only post one episode per week. Over on Patreon, we're posting three or four a week, so you're missing out on a lot if you're only just relying on YouTube. That being said, we do post all of the episodes on Spotify and Apple, But of course you're gonna have to do with ads. You're gonna have to deal with the lag time. It's not gonna be most of our shows. We we shoot them tonight, they're edited and put out tomorrow, and so if you want to be involved in that and being able to have access to all of that and join the community.
Speaker 4: That's three dollars and thirty three cents.
Speaker 5: If you want to come and join us for the live show that we do every Wednesday night, we call it the Wonder Wednesday Tier.
Speaker 4: That is eight eighty eight a month.
Speaker 5: So you'll get everything else, like we said days in advance, completely commercial free, all the video, be able to join the community, be able to slide into our dms. Maybe you have a show suggestion or a guest suggestion or anything like that. We are answering those messages on the daily. Come and check that out over there, and you can join the conversation.
Speaker 4: For the lives.
Speaker 5: We've had Lord Byron Jester on the Lives, We've had Cassandra van Zant on the Lives, we had Santo's Bonacci on a live.
Speaker 4: You want to miss out on these things, that's okay.
Speaker 5: But if you want to be able to ask these people the questions that have have always sparked your maybe we're not asking all the questions that we need to ask.
Speaker 4: That's where you come in. And so we've we've.
Speaker 5: Created this community and we just want everybody to be able to have access to all the information out there and know that you are part of the one, You're part of the initiated. If you find yourself being curious about all of these different kind of topics, this is the place to come to. So and you can have a voice. Not many other platforms allow you to have a voice. That we're trying to allow everybody to have a voice over here. So, like we said patroon dot com slash metamistics. That being said, if you don't have access to that, you can maybe leave a five star review or leave just a written review whether it's on Spotify or Apple really helps boost up the algorithms. You can also come check us out on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, I think Facebook as well, and all of it of course is at Metamistics. So yeah, we appreciate everybody coming and supporting us in whatever way you possibly can. And Crystal, you are amazing. Thank you so much for joining the show tonight. It's been so much fun. So Sean, any parting words for you, sir.
Speaker 6: Oh Man, this was just a fun episode. Dude. I feel like this is something that we all needed, you know, we kind of like you said earlier in the show, we get caught up in the mundane and things can be stressful or we can get caught up in the fear or whatever. But I feel like, you know, just some of these awesome experiences that people are experiencing is it's just it's important, you know, it's important to get the information out there. And so yeah, this was just another one of those episodes, dude that just like brings us smile by face.
Speaker 4: Yes, love it. So look, with all of that being said, if.
Speaker 5: The girl from the Stars came here and she taught you anything, and today you.
Speaker 6: Don't know what you don't know, so.
Speaker 4: I don't just get weird.
Speaker 2: Staying weird like that was a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, that guy is really good. Yeah I really likely. Yeah, just the sound of his voice, you know, just like gets you gets you going, yeah my Uh. It's interesting though, because as I was putting my awareness to like, what is it that I I need to know or what is it that I that I've been kind of ignoring or it's so funny because it's not even something that's like business related or or you know, spiritually. I mean, I guess maybe it has something to do with it, but you know, lately, I've been going to like Goodwill and just you know, I'll just take the family, we'll just go look around and just I just like finding little little things or little handmade things or but lately I've been looking at like the basketballs. You know, every time I see a basketball, I'll pick it up up and like hold it and like I just miss playing basketball, and every single time, I'm like, oh, you know, and then I'll put it back. Then I went and got the family some food tonight before we started recording, and passed by one of the parks that I used to play at, you know, just on the way back to the house because it was on the way, and a blonde of people, like more people at this park that I've ever seen before. Like it was almost like they had a tournament or something like that. It was just so strange because like that's what I've been thinking about, and you know, like I said, it's nothing like super super mystical, you know, like the thing that I was thinking about in the meditation. But yeah, I just need to have more you know, have more fun. You know, like that guy was even saying, you know, just go out and play some basketball. Plus it's just great exercise. It's my favorite exercise to get you know, basketball is just it's up there, dude. Oh yeah, because you forget how much exercise you're even getting because you're just like involved in the game, you're having fun, you get a little competitive, you you know, you want to drain the next three or whatever. And I got to get back out there, you know. I just feel like that is something I need to do for sure. And I got to the point, dude, I was starting to feel kind of kind of shitty, you know, because I I wasn't really taking care of myself as far as like what I've been eating and all of that. And I've really started to try to eat the right things and everything else. And I actually feel like it's possible now to get out there and play, even though I'm still not where I would like to be to get out there, you know, because I feel like I'm just a little too big or whatever. But now it actually seems like something I could do. But before it seems like I'll probably never play again, you know what I mean. So yeah, I don't know, I think I'm gonna get out there. Dude. Yeah, it's a little fun.
Speaker 5: It's weird to even bring that up because literally, it was like two days ago. I was talking to my wife and the kids. I was talking about about, uh, I brought up you playing basketball, and I was like, oh yeah. I was like, you know, Shawn's actually really good because my son he's only three, but he asked me to try and spin the ball on my finger and I was like, I can do it for like two seconds, but I can't do much more than that. And then I brought up how you used to put it on your finger and just keep on slapping it and it would just stay and stay, and they would like last forever, and you would do that thing where you'd roll it up their arms and then go back down this and just like the cool like Harlem globe trotter shit that and that's what I used to think whenever we were younger.
Speaker 4: I was like, how do you do that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And so yeah, it's funny because that was just like two days ago. But yeah, my experience was was really cool. Actually, you know, I've I get a little personal on here, and I'm okay being open and like sharing personal things with my life, and I probably share way more than I should, but I'm like, I don't even care. First of all, I don't worry about judgment, and secondly, not everybody's perfect. And maybe if you can hear that somebody else is going through some shit or whatever, then maybe it makes you feel a little bit like less left out. And that's really why I like to share personal stories and stuff. But you know, I've I've gone through the you know, I feel like I put myself through more shit than I really need to, Like I'm one of those people that can't get out of my own way, and or I used to kind of be like that, And yeah, it's so strange because I feel like something has always told me that the path that I'm on right now is the path that I should be on, you know, Like, and whenever I would start to veer off, I would always feel a little bit disconnected and maybe something was always off or something was always wrong or something like that. But every time I get on the path that I'm on right now, because I visit it and then I veer away because for one reason or another. And now that I'm back like on it and i'm you know, everything is going really well and families great and we're having fun times and everything like that, I just I know internally that this is the right way, like it's a it is just a knowing. And it's funny because he made that word that he mentioned at the beginning. Whenever he talked about rumor, it was ruoc something. But ruwoc is just like spirit. And that's like, I don't know if it's Hebrew or Greek or Latin or whatever, but ruwoc it's said to be that like whenever the at least as far as the Bible is concerned, they say that whenever the world was being formed, all that there was here was it was just waters, and the only thing that was in the waters. This is allegedly before all the all life was ever created, there was just water and the only thing that that ever existed that helped create everything else was the the ruwoc, which is the spirit that hovered above the waters, and that's what went around and started creating the land and the trees and the know what I mean. And it's so strange because I feel like that stuff is always around, you know. I feel like the spirit of something is always around and it and you know it, and even maybe it shows up as something challenging or something evil or something scary or whatever. But if you think about it, every single challenge that you go through is only molding you into the person that you're meant to become. Call it fate, call it destiny, call it you know, God's will or whatever, right, But like I feel like, you know, our lives pan out in like a story fashion, Like it's like page after page after page, and you know, there's either evolution of the individual or there's stagnation. And with stagnation you always hear about people who just come upon bad time after bad time after bad time after bad time, and this world hates me and God hates me, and why am I always so unlucky? It's like, maybe if we just shifted our perception And like what if love literally like you talk about like divine love or like spiritual love or God's love or whatever, talk about that kind of stuff. I tend to imagine that every single bad thing that happens to you, or perceived bad thing, is just made for you to be able to overcome that obstacle. And of course if you're not overcoming the obstacle, maybe it's just shitty day after shitty day after shitty day after terrible day after bad experience after bad experience, because every single you know, harsh opportunity that presents itself to you. If you're not overcoming it, it's only going to keep on happening because it's trying to get you to get over whatever that obstacle is. And I've wondered about, like, what is my obstacle with that?
Speaker 4: Is there one?
Speaker 6: Maybe there's a.
Speaker 5: Bunch of different obstacles that were meant to overcome and evolve and become hole and everything like that at the end, But what was my main obstacle? Has always been myself? You know what I'm saying, Like I couldn't get out of my own way because it's like what do they say whenever you have too many options and you can't make a choice.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like a paralysis by analysis?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that's where I've always been. And and you know, sometimes it's fun to play in the gray area, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, but fuck the great.
Speaker 5: Dude, you know what I'm saying, Like, let's just go towards that, like go to sports where you're supposed to go if every time something bad happens, so you see it as an opportunity for you to grow from. And it took me a while to figure that out, and I finally, I'm not going to get too specific here, but I finally figured out what my thing ism. And man, it's so great because as soon as you realize and you can recognize what that thing is is, Oh my God, does life get so much easier and so much better because you're now being put into the flow. You're being put into the fold of the page that you're meant to be on, and you can now go to the next page and you don't have to stay on one page anymore. And it's just a beautiful, like wholesome feeling. Whenever you can identify it in any time, some kind of temptation or whatever it is. Everybody's tempted in their own ways, right, but every single temptation is just call it God, call it the spirit, called the source it is. Let's just say source here. For whatever reason.
Speaker 4: Let's just say that that is the source that is trying to tempt you. Because remember that God is both you know, good and evil, light and darkness and all these things. And if you can overcome that temptation, then you pass the test. You're growing, you're.
Speaker 5: Evolving, you're becoming a better version of yourself every single time you pass whatever that test might be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and now you're able to because it now that you know what it is, it's it's so much more clear to you what that thing is and what it what it looks like, you know the things around that thing, what that looks like. And so now you can have that self accountability. And I don't I don't think there's anything more powerful than just the accountability that you are able to hold on yourself, not because someone else said this is what you should do, or not because these people over here say you need to do it this way or else, or you know, like those types of outside sources. But if you can hold yourself accountable because you know, like it's just the way to do it. You know it's it's going to be ultimately just the the best outcome, or or you know, you just you just know internally right because it is more clear, Like I don't think there's anything more powerful than that, but you yourself, you just know that that's what you should be doing because now you see clearly right, Like I don't know, I just think that it's funny too. I wanted to go back to you saying that it was like a story, you know, like your life. Day after day, you're turning the pages, and if you think about it, man, you look at a you know, you watch a movie and you watch the main character, right, you know, he's the main character, and he's going through bullshit and maybe he missed his rant, so he got kicked out of his house and then all his his car's got a boot on it, so now he can't even drive to work, and you're just seeing all these bad things play out for this guy. But in your mind, you already know this guy is gonna have a comeback, like you know, ultimately the best part of this scenario, of this story is that he's gonna overcome, you know, not being thrown out of his house, or he's gonna buy a new house, or he's gonna you know, get a new car, and then he's gonna get this job, and then like you just know that eventually that story gets better. Like that's just ingrained. I think in that we're mind when we're watching a movie, we know the main character is gonna overcome.
Speaker 4: And to put that to a macro skin to get really weird here, that movie was only two hours long, and you saw the evolution of character and integrity and all the you saw that character overcome all those different obstacles and everything. You saw that in a two hour film.
Speaker 5: If you identify your life as a film, oh my god, what you talk about a grander scale, You're talking about a movie that lasts potentially one hundred years.
Speaker 4: Think about that, you know what I mean? Like, if you're a character that is in a movie.
Speaker 5: It's so good, the movie is so good that the spirits or God or angels or aliens or whatever are so interested in seeing this movie play out that they wanted to last a fucking hundred years. Think about that, dude, Like that's crazy, right, Like pretty significant people nowadays they can't watch movies anymore. Like the attention span is just escaping them every three minutes or whatever.
Speaker 6: Right or less or less?
Speaker 4: I imagine it's way less, probably right. And And but for some reason, somebody something, maybe it's just the all knowing us whatever that is, the I am is so entertained by the movie that is you that they want to see it over the course of fucking decades.
Speaker 5: Your whole life, every moment is crazy. So yeah, it's pretty pretty interesting to look at it from that way.
Speaker 6: I liked that we took it there. Dude. You know it's it's amazing when you get out of a ten minute meditation, so real, get me out of that seeing a little bit clearer, sure.
Speaker 5: And you know exactly what it is too, Like whenever, he was like, now, ask the angel exactly what you need to hear, and it's so clear.
Speaker 4: Every time, like it is. I guarantee you every single person had at least one thing that popped into their mind as to what the is. You could say, well, that was just my thought.
Speaker 5: Sure, if you want to look at it through that way, maybe it's coincidental timing that you just happen to think about that one thing. As he said, the angel was going to present it to you, right, like we all we look at everything as if it's some kind of coincidence. Well, you ask for something in a prayer or meditation or whatever, and it just shows up. It has to just show up because it has to go by what we perceive are the rules of this universe, right.
Speaker 6: Exactly, dude. I mean I think about it as like you know, we go out throughout our day or or the last week or two, and like I was saying about seeing a basketball and like thinking about it, but then I'm like, you know whatever, Then I kind of move on, and it's kind of like when you skip a rock, you know what I mean, across the pond, it's like poop, oh saw basketball. Oh saw basketball, And then it finally just plunges in like that's the meditation. And so now I'm just sitting with all of those moments of realizing, oh, I saw that, and then I saw that, and then I saw all those people at the park and I have been thinking about, you know, and it was just like and then all those pieces just kind of come together. It's like, oh, that's something I should do. Yeah. It just make make you know, the intention of actually doing it rather than just like, oh, I saw this thing and then moved on to the next thing, and then before you know it, you're already sixty thousand thoughts in dude, you know what I mean. So yeah, man, that's the the importance of meditation. Dude, starting to understand it so much more every single time we do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just saw as soon as that door opened up, I saw like me holding like it was like a chain link of everybody in my family holding hands walking through the.
Speaker 6: Door like some tan a cup shit, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I also saw myself like in the gym pumpets some iron. So I was like, all right, okay, I gotta.
Speaker 6: Gotta do it. I gotta work out, get your bunbusters in.
Speaker 5: But anyhow, all right, initiates, we love you and we'll see you on the flip side.
Speaker 3: Like, imagine what would it happen if we had and attracted the magic we had back when we couldn't fathom life. It's a fantasy, not with the fan, indeed, not the way it was back then.
Speaker 1: And so I grabbed my pan and
Speaker 3: Write in Town like a script shot miss the mistic making hits for the Misfits, the show where you don't know what you don't know when it's on again with Sewn and Jonathan