Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning. Good morning, Can you.
Speaker 2: Letleat loop leat leet loot lee. I think I forgot to give you a keyword. You like how my brain processes. Sometimes it does the weirdest thing.
Speaker 1: I have no.
Speaker 3: Control over it.
Speaker 2: I think I forgot to give you a keyword for the Mitchell Salon gift card. Umm, let's just go with the word gift card. Let's just do that. And if you call me and you don't have a keyword, I can't hold it against you. Okay, eight thirty I'm stamping your Sincy summer passport with the Mitchell Salon gift card. Americans have twenty billion dollars. I just found this out. Twenty billion dollars. That is so much money. That means a lot of money in unused gift cards, most likely lying around in your drunk drunk drawer. Mine could be your drunk drawer, but in this in this context, it is your junk drawer. Take me to your drunk drawer real quick, or inside of your wallet. What kind of loose, unhinged gift cards do you have lying around in there?
Speaker 1: I just want to know at random.
Speaker 2: Make it super easy. What are you sitting on right now? And how much is on that gift card? I don't know why it is so hard for me to number one, remember to carry the gift card anytime I want to.
Speaker 1: Use it, and to use it.
Speaker 2: There are two types of people in this world, people that get money and spend it right away and those that sit on it and save it. I'm the latter, and I do the same with gift cards. I'm like, oh, I'll save this for a treat. Meanwhile, I've had I don't know, a more lined Loggerhouse gift card for twenty dollars sitting in my car for no lie, two Bengal seasons in full.
Speaker 1: What am I saving that thing for? And if you.
Speaker 2: If you go into my where I keep them, because we most likely both have a place you keep them. Unless you're real rogue and you just walk around with all your gift cards in your wallet at all times.
Speaker 1: That is, I mean, good for you.
Speaker 2: If you go into the place where I stash my gift cards, there's.
Speaker 1: At least fifty unused gift cards.
Speaker 2: I've got one for rally House sitting in there for twenty five bucks. I've got more line Like I mentioned I've got I think I might have E and O. I've got one for West el Macy's. Like all of these random gift cards, I feel like we just need to we need to pick a day. We need to have a gift card day. That'd be a fun social piece. You know, I'm gonna the only thing I'm gonna do today is use my gift cards.
Speaker 1: Let's just do that. You know where else I have an Oh my god, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 2: You know, the Radison Hotel, the big round one as you're heading into Cincinnati over the Brent Spence Bridge. I have a gift card for the restaurant up there, the Rotating One.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I forgot about that five one three.
Speaker 2: Seven four nine one oh seven one. If you don't feel like calling me, I get it. It's kind of like a myth topic. But I am curious to see what's in your gift card lineup. You can also talk back with Tiff on the iHeartRadio app. Microphone is in the top right hand corn. I just want to see what type of Cincinnatians we have this morning. You know, we got two dollars to Urban Cafe or Bana Cafe. We got a hundred bucks to Macy's. Like, what's your gift card rotation? And if you can give me a couple of minutes, you know, since we're all out here trying to save a buck, I have a tip on how you can stretch that gift card.
Speaker 4: Coming up as.
Speaker 3: Whoo.
Speaker 1: I love that song.
Speaker 2: You're waking up a tip in the morning on Kisue oh seven one, and you can pretty much always count on at least a good banger every time you wake up. If you've got to get up early, you might as well wake up with a little bit of a party, That's what I say. Uh, gift card was the key word to win the Mitchell Salon gift card coming up in three minutes. I'm gonna get your hundred bucks. Go get your hair dead.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: We're in the midst of talking about gift cards. Take me into your junk drawer right now. What is the most rogue gift card that you have and how much is on it? Cause I've been sitting on a gift card to the rooftop restaurant that rotates at the top of the Radison Hotel for like at least two years now, Bobby, what do you have in that is that.
Speaker 3: Still open at restaurant? That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 3: I have a lot going on gift card wise.
Speaker 2: Do you save them or do you just forget about that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: In my head, I'm like, oh, I'll save it for a rainy day. Meanwhile, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To these establishments and not us. Why I don't know?
Speaker 1: What do you have? What's yours?
Speaker 3: I would say the biggest one for me is Skyline because I go to Skyline often. Yet I'm sitting on Skyline gift cards and I just somehow don't I don't want time, I don't want to use that.
Speaker 1: I know what is this? In my brain? They say to stretch a gift card.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to be financially savvy, is try to get something on like a two for one deal.
Speaker 1: You know we're all trying to save a buck, all right.
Speaker 2: Gift cards the keyword for the Mitchell Salon gift card. If you can give me three minutes, I'm gonna get you one hundred dollars and you better.
Speaker 1: Use it because you're waking up with Tiff in the morning when seven.
Speaker 2: To one, good morning, I'm hoping you have a keyword for me.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Oh no, I just got in the car. I apologize.
Speaker 1: That's okay, no worries.
Speaker 2: I said earlier in the show that I forgot to give one out, so I can't hold it against you that you don't have it.
Speaker 1: So today's your lucky day. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I'm stamping your since the summer passport with the Mitchell Salon gift card.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. It sounds like you could use a little smile this morning. You are right.
Speaker 4: I sure could. We've been having a rough day at work and I really appreciate it. God bless you.
Speaker 1: No worries, anything else, anything you need to share or get off your chest? You good.
Speaker 4: No, I just appreciate you in the morning with your positive attitude.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, Mi Gal. What's your name? What neighborhood you waking up with me in?
Speaker 4: My name is Sherry and I'm waking up in North College Hill.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for listening to the show every day. I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. You have a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: Too, I will you know it.
Speaker 2: Ryan reminds me of the quote I just read in Three Things in our last hour. You know, Malcolm Jamal Warner passed away yesterday. You might recognize his face from The Cosby Show. But there's quote that keeps circulating my feed. If for some reason you can't find a reason to smile, then that's probably the best time to be the reason for somebody else's smile.
Speaker 1: So hopefully that puts you in a little bit of a better place.
Speaker 2: Commercial free, speaking of three Things, we are not far off around seven fifty this morning. I'll get into that Rihanna was swooning over Asap Rocky And if you're a mom and your partner is a good dad, and that just gives you this feeling inside of you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love this quote. I'll get to that more next