Speaker 1: Cap on seven hundred WLW, the Home of the Reds. This is the ultimate night cap before Red season begins on Thursday, Red's opening day. It means second to last. We will have one Tomorrow night, god willing from nine to midnight. Gary Jeff Walker sitting down checking in for what I hope will be an enjoyable show for you. They're all enjoyable for me. Well, not just because I'm getting paid, but because I really enjoy the conversations I have with people on topics that run the gamut. We will have tonight Gregory Stenstrom, who is a lawyer from Philadelphia, from Pennsylvania, actually not Philadelphia. I don't think he could survive in Philadelphia, but he certainly has survived in the courts of Pennsylvania when it comes to voting fraud conducted in that state in the twenty twenty election. Remember how we were told that there was no evidence of voter fraud. Brought the case to court in a Pennsylvania court, and the judge admitted at the conclusion of this particular case that yes, you have shown lots of evidence of voter fraud in a federal election in our state. It was admitted by the judge who ruled that Gregory Stenstrom and the people he was arguing on behalf of which turned out to be the voters in Pennsylvania and ultimately the voters all across the country, that it was not a legitimate presidential election in twenty twenty, and he showcased anyway, we'll have an update see where things are in the Keystone State as things stand now. Also, we have the niece of the greatest civil rights leader perhaps that our country ever saw, Martin Luther King Junior. Her name is doctor l Vita King, and doctor King will be on tonight discussing education not in doctrine nation and how that relates to the president's moves currently to dismantle the Federal Department of Education, which has not been very successful in its forty six year run since being signed into law by Jimmy Carter in nineteen seventy nine, and many other issues with doctor Alvita King. Tonight, Stephen Williford from the Gun Owners of America will join us to talk specifically about now. He's a Texas resident also known as the hero of the Sutherland Springs shooting at that church there several years ago, where he confronted, chased down, and ultimately saw the death of a mad mass murderer in a church in Sutherland Springs. We'll talk to him about to this ruling out of the Ninth Circuit in California on assault weapons, I guess and a judge who dissented the decision about how big your magazine can be and he dissented it on YouTube. Interesting discussion with Stephen Wilford tonight, Ryan Woods Lady Maga USA on the state of affairs when it comes to our kids in this country and the grooming that has been going on at nauseum by radical lgbt qia EI EIO groups. Plus Alison Wynn will be on the show tonight. She is a Vietnamese refugee who was brought to this country after the Vietnam War legally and became one of the most successful entrepreneurs of her ilk. She's a mother of three chills chldren too, which in and of itself, as you know, is your most important job if you got kids, is being a parent. And The wild Man will cap things off before midnight on the Sean Miller decision to leave to go to Texas and Red's opening day and any other thing that's on the wild man's brain.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm always kind of afraid to go there, but sometimes it's fun. It's the nightcap and we will get in just moments here on seven hundred WLW. Thank you so much for tuning in the second to last show of the season.
Speaker 3: Maybe you missed one of our shows because you're being stalked by a road band of angry circus clowns.
Speaker 4: There he is, let's get in in there.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: You can get the podcast of our shows and here what you miss check them out on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Ass Hey, don't go through another A renowned American computer scientist entrepreneur leads to a Low Adventures LLC Alo Ventures LLC to drive innovation. She was born in Vietnam, came to this country as a political.
Speaker 2: Refugee and a boy.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about somebody making the most of their opportunity from you know, seven patents that she holds all her other interests including commercial real estate, blue chip art collections, none of Hunter Biden's painting, so.
Speaker 2: And the like.
Speaker 1: She is also a mother of three and that's a full time job in and of itself. I don't know where she finds finds time to even talk to me this afternoon, but anyway, welcome Alison win. It's great to have you on.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking, particularly today, Allison, about the JFK files and John F. Kennedy death and the possible and even probable CIA involvement in that assassination in November of nineteen sixty three. And you point to a couple of things. The fact that Gary Underhill, who was a former CIA agent, claimed the day after that death that a small clique within the CIA was behind the assassination. And the CIA has been brought up time and time again as a possibility in the works of this tragic, country changing event that happened in November of nineteen sixty three with the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Junior President Trump has finally, through Pam Bondi and others, released JFK files. I've not seen them yet. I don't know what you've seen of them, or if it's edge any more light on this theory that the CIA was involved. Not one of my favorite branches of government. By the way, I don't trust them, I never really have. I don't know why anyone would want to grow up to become a CIA agent. But your thoughts on any of.
Speaker 5: That, yes, And we can only look at the dates.
Speaker 6: And I love President Trump's response when reporters asked.
Speaker 5: Him who killed JFK? And what do you know? And He's like, look, you know, I know what you know.
Speaker 6: For the most part, there's a few records that are kept back at the National Archives, and they're coming through that, and I think eventually it.
Speaker 5: Will all be relief. You know. The truth of the matter is that there is like.
Speaker 6: You know when you ask AI and it actually you need to like write your own AI to pour through eighty thousand pages.
Speaker 5: Who's going to read that?
Speaker 6: I remember in high school it took me two weeks to read a thousand pages.
Speaker 5: Of War and P and that was brutal. It was really difficult for me to get through.
Speaker 6: It might take me five years to get through eighty thousand pages. So I actually invested in an AI company called Humata Ai Humana.
Speaker 5: Got Ai that helped me get through this.
Speaker 6: And so when we look at the data and also the metadata, right, so when you look at someone, you have to take an X ray to see what the underlying causes are the connective tissues, the bones, what's broken, and so that's really the metadata of the document, and we when we look at that, there's a lot of damning information in regards to the CIA.
Speaker 5: You mentioned.
Speaker 6: John Garrett Gary Underhill's Gary John Gary Garrett Underhill.
Speaker 5: He came out and talked about this.
Speaker 6: It's a small click of the CIA, and he mentioned this in nineteen sixty thirty three.
Speaker 5: But within the year he was found dead in a small apartment Washington, d c.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of death, whether it's suicide or they were shot. He was right handed and they were shot with you know, on the left. There's just a lot of unusual fact patterns. But what we know is that in Paris alone, at the US embassy, there are one hundred and twenty three CIA operatives, and that in nineteen sixty one, for example, the president of the Dominican Republican Republic, the CIA had a plot to assassinate the president there, Raphael Touhillo. And then we also rigged the CIA with the US government, backed by the US government, although American citizens didn't know that to rig the elections in Bolivia.
Speaker 5: So is it so far fetched.
Speaker 6: That they would turn that the deep state through USAID, and you know, CIA is not supposed to work within US soil.
Speaker 5: They're supposed to work abroad.
Speaker 6: But through USAID they do work in in the US education system, through nonprofits, whatever and whatever front they have for the CIA. I mean, isn't too far fetched to say that, you know, they may have had a hand in plotting our own president and also to rig our own election.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're already.
Speaker 6: Doing it abroad for the last sixty plus years. And that's what we know of just with the JFK files. Wait until the MLK files, the RSK files, all these deaths. There's a lot of unusual deaths, I have to say. And in nineteen sixty three, I have the dates here. October nineteen sixty three, JFK President Kennedy signed an edict to withdraw troops from Vietnam to essentially end the Vietnam War, a country where I was born, where I was from, because he felt that it was immoral.
Speaker 5: And he was there.
Speaker 6: He was actually there before Robert McNamara and LBJ. JFK was actually.
Speaker 5: There, and he was a veteran of the World War Two.
Speaker 6: He had a bad back. He knew the whrror and the terror of war. There has to be a good reason. And I'm a child of war. War in Vietnam.
Speaker 5: I don't even know.
Speaker 6: Why there was the Vietnam War when Americans didn't support it, and the Vidamese certainly didn't support it.
Speaker 5: They were bombed out of their mind.
Speaker 1: Well, Alis there, Alison, what you're talking about too, is all you've got to do is look and see what Lyndon Baines Johnson did after JFK's death, and he assumed the office of the Presidency.
Speaker 5: And what's the first thing he did. What was one of the first things.
Speaker 2: He put troops on the ground in Vietnam exactly.
Speaker 6: And he intended the NSA directive and he created a new directive ten thousand troops a month until at the height of the Vietnam War, we had half a million troops in Vietnam, young American soldiers, and we we thought fictionalized in full metal jacket, you know, these young nineteen year old marine sent to their death.
Speaker 1: Well, the CIA also, and you mentioned their involvement. You know, it's supposed to be a foreign spy agency for the United States on behalf of the United States and they pushed propaganda, and they you know, they influence and frauduently influence elections in other countries. But there's a lot there, and a lot of evidence now that we're finding out, Alison, that they are engaged in psyops right here in our country. Illegally. They're not supposed to be doing this. They're not supposed to be pushing propaganda and infiltrating education and every facet of American life.
Speaker 2: But there is growing out.
Speaker 5: And we have proof. Now we have proof.
Speaker 6: Now it's transparent, and I love how President Trump is running the administration. He empowers the American citizens and so we just look at.
Speaker 5: This eighty thousand documents.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, you really have to invent your own AI to plod through it. But he's like, look, you know, use, use whatever flavor of AI you want, and you make the determination. He doesn't say who killed JFK. He doesn't say who tried to assassinate him. Well, maybe he does. And like the rigging of the elections, right, but if they're already doing it abroad, and they've been doing it for sixty years, and we have evidence that they're operating in America and in conjunction with George Soros. There's a lot of evidence that George Soros organization gets funding from USAID. So it's not just his He's already like a very wealthy billionaire, but then.
Speaker 5: He gets funding. Why is he getting funding.
Speaker 6: From USAID in the US government? Isn't he the one that is causing these unsafe streets in San Francisco backing these crazy radical leftists, strict attorneys, Chess Budon, Pamela Brice.
Speaker 1: More, I mean in Saint Louis and Philadelphia, everywhere you and Los Angeles. George Soros's fingerprints are all over the funding for those elections that created chaos in these cities and a revolving door in the criminal justice system that Americans, law abiding American citizens like you and me are suffering from on a regular daily basis because of the recidivism and the inability for these prosecutors or district attorneys and equally woke judges in many cases and many jurisdictions just letting the criminals go free. That the no cash bail, all of it is designed.
Speaker 6: Why are we funding these agents of Why are we sending these agents of chaos? And we've been doing it abroad, and now we're funding agents of chaos internally, and we're funding them to the tune of three hundred and seventy five billion dollars in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's unbelieved, which is one of the biggest money laundering scams I think that we've been involved with as a country.
Speaker 5: But where's the money going? Where's the money going?
Speaker 1: Zelensky couldn't tell you where the money was going when he was here, So I don't know where the money went.
Speaker 5: Why don't you know? I don't know where half the money went?
Speaker 2: Insane?
Speaker 5: What about the what about the guns and the arms that we give him? He doesn't even know where that goes.
Speaker 6: So when you give someone money, when you give like a child, like twenty dollars for their allowance, and like what do you spend it on?
Speaker 5: And they say, oh don't I don't know what I spent it on.
Speaker 6: Like, so are you going to give them another twenty dollars the next week? Are we giving hundreds of billions of dollars and guns? We're giving guns to Zulinski Heavy Equipment aar AR seventeen, AR nineteen, and then it ends up in the hands of the Mexican cartel because we can tell with the serial number on the guns we trace it. We're like, these are new models, these are new models of guns. These are like the latest and greatest we gave to arm the ukrains against the Russians.
Speaker 5: Why are we finding them with these terrorists?
Speaker 6: Uh, these Mexican cartel terrorist organization that are terrorizing our southern borders.
Speaker 7: It just.
Speaker 6: I know we're here to answer who killed JFA, and I'm giving you more questions.
Speaker 5: And I think that's kind of like the purpose of this.
Speaker 6: It's like, well, you know, why are we funding all this money to people who are sowing chaos? And they've been doing it for the last fifty sixty years and they're probably consumer trillions of dollars hard working Americans Jane.
Speaker 5: Taxes for this.
Speaker 1: Alison Wynn, we we've talked at nauseum about reforming the FBI. Do you think that President Trump will be able to make these changes within the CIA?
Speaker 8: Got to hope.
Speaker 5: So, I really do hope.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: And I know they they stop the funding from USAID, which is up front for the CIA. However, I know that there are some judges that are blocking that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what percentage.
Speaker 6: I do think part of what USAID does is good.
Speaker 5: Is that ten percent?
Speaker 6: Is it Tony? Is it thirty percent? Is it forty percent? I don't think it's more than fifty percent. I think Zilinsky is pretty accurate. The money that we give Zilinsky half of it he doesn't know where it goes. I think that is correct, more than half of it. That does that mean you know, sixty eighty percent they don't know. I think it's more than fifty percent of the money for the USAID and for the CIA, more than.
Speaker 5: Half of it. We don't know where it goes. And I is that accept Is that acceptable to the American public?
Speaker 1: Not acceptable to me or apparently you? Alison Win. I'm sorry we're out of time. I wish we had more, but maybe we'll make a plan. If you can carve out some time for me again, it would be wonderful. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I would love to thank you for having.
Speaker 1: Me, Alison Win on the night cap. More ahead, here's the pitch, Why ball?
Speaker 2: That's baseball?
Speaker 9: The Skyline Chili countdown to opening day, Kaylan Good, It's Skyline time. First bitch in three days on seven hundred WLW It's opening day the home of the Cincon Natty Reds, News, traffic and weather Radio seven hundred WL Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: A new era of Xavier basketball will soon begin with the nine point thirty report. I'm Sean Gallagher breaking now Xavier athletic director Greg Christopher and his Stavin this afternoon, thanking Sean Miller for guiding the program three a quote rapidly evolving college basketball landscape. It was a great pioneer in that process during his three seasons during a second stint at the school. This is Miller is said to be named the next head coach at Texas Byron Larkin, former Musketeer and current radio analyst for Xavier, telling our Scott Sloan earlier today that he understands why Miller is leaving for the program. Is leaving the program and going to Texas, which will be entering its second season in the SEC Final.
Speaker 11: Begrudge him for doing what that's for him and his family, because you know, a lot of people get upset about the loyalty thing, but your number one loyalty is to your family. And I'm sure that's what he is following, and that's what his guiding light is and I just wish him well.
Speaker 10: Millard took Xaviers to the NCAA Tournament twice in his three years. Wouldy run to the sweet sixteen and twenty twenty three, and last week defeated Texas in the first foign dayton falling to Illinois in round one Friday night. Now the latest traffic in weather together, taking a look at the major interstates and highways, not seeing any new accidents.
Speaker 2: Now the lates forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on news Radio seven hundred WL jobis.
Speaker 12: Bound build overnight, so does a chance at rain, especially about four five am, and from there we'll see off and on showers throughout most of the day on Tuesday. We start the day on Tuesday round thirty nine degrees with the southwest twin at five to ten. By the afternoon we're up to fifty one degrees with those spotty showers off and on into the evening. Those will subside overnight in a Wednesday, dropping down to thirty five for Wednesday morning. Wednesday dry for the most part, small chance at rain, a high a fifty opening day dry and fifty nine for now from your severe weather station, I'm nine first warning metioroloans. Just Brandon Spinner News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: Part the Claudie and currently forty eight degrees in the Reds opening Day four cast brought to us by Pelo Windows and Doors the Greater Cincinnati Make Life Brighter. A federal appeals judge in Washington today. A federal appeals judge in Washington today said that the US treated alleged Nazis better during World War Two than the Trump administration treated Venezuelan migrants last week. Trump supporters are called the judges remarks ridiculous and disgusting.
Speaker 13: A ruling from the appeals court is expected within days.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the judge.
Speaker 13: Who first halted the administration's efforts to deport more of Venezuelan's, Judge Bosburg, he reaffirmed his ruling, saying each and every plaintiff deserves a hearing is entitled to one to determine whether the law applies to them at all.
Speaker 10: ABC News Senior national correspondent Terry Moran the White House today acknowledging that senior Trump officials were texting about airstrikes and Yemen on a commercial messaging app, and Jeffrey Goldberg, the Editor in chief of the Atlantic was accidentally added to the chat. Vice President Vance Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and others in that chat. Kentucky back in the Sweet sixteen of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament for the first time in six years. They'll face Tennessee at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis Friday night, and Cats fans will have to pay a good amount for tickets is only about half of the venue is being used for the games. Upper level tickets started two hundred dollars, five hundred to six hundred dollars for closer seats, and it's at court side that will cost more than one thousand dollars. Tip Off Friday night between Kentucky and Tennessee comes just after seven thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty. The winner will move on to the Elite eight to pace either Houston or Purdue, who meeting the second game that night. Round two and CAA Women's Basketball Tournament Texas and c State, Oklahoma, LSU, Maryland, and North Carolina all punching their tickets to the Sweet sixteen today. Two more spots up for grabs right now Tonight. South Carolina, UCLA Duke, TCU, Notre Dame, Kansas State, Ole, miss and Tennessee advanced with wins on Sunday. Our next update is at ten o'clock. I'm Sean Galviager News Radio seven hundred WLWA.
Speaker 2: New treatments for joint pain are here. By now you've heard about Red.
Speaker 4: It's the night Cap.
Speaker 1: Welcoming once back again to the show. Previous guests from gun Owners of America of the hero Stephen Williford from deep in the heart of Texas to talk about new laws in the country as it relates to your Second Amendment rights and things that the courts are still doing to interfere with your Second Amendment rights in certain parts of the country. And not surprisingly, one of these parts is at the ninth ninth Circuit in San Francisco, which we all know how they swing out there or don't, and how they are giving major loads of garbage to the one descenting judge when it came to their ruling on a magazine limit for your weapon, your constitutionally protected weapon, also some stand your ground loss stuff and anything else it's constitutional carry, which is guaranteed to you by the Second Amendment of our Constitution. Stephen Wiliford. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: How are you. It's always great to be on your show. I am doing excellent.
Speaker 1: Well, it's great to have you back. I wanted to first address this. I just saw this this morning. This judge named Lawrence Vandyck posted his dissenting opinion from the Ninth Circuit and what they ruled on magazine limits I guess in California, and how he decided to issue his dissenting opinion on YouTube, and it was highly informative. He's on the right side of the law, obviously, for anybody who believes that our constitution that God guarantees us the right to protect ourselves. But the Constitution codifies that ensures that in this country. And it was amazing to watch him. And I don't know if any these other justices who ruled the other way Stephen actually knows anything about guns or not, because usually when people come up with these kinds of edicts and rulings, they know nothing about firearms whatsoever. He had I don't know if you've seen the video, but he had on his wall behind his desk issuing this descending opinion about limiting magazines. I think to ten or whatever he handed AK forty seven up on the wall and then he demonstrated standing up with his pistol and a magazine. He said, this is part of the gun. This is part of the gun. And yes, magazines are part of the gun. And you can't you can't make illegal a gun according to the Second Amendment. Just your thoughts on any of this, and it's he's catching a lot of flag for it. But you know, a brave guy obviously who has his convictions and knows what the law is.
Speaker 14: Why absolutely knows how a gun functions.
Speaker 15: You know, with Bruin, it basically affirmed your right to And there was a judge, i think on the first circuit or one of the other circuits that said the AR fifteen is.
Speaker 14: Protected by the Second Amendment, but he said magazines aren't protected by a Second Amendment.
Speaker 4: Wellter Bruin and all the.
Speaker 14: Rest, it says you know that the AR fifteen. Well they haven't specifically said AR fifteens. But so if a sem automatic rifle or pistol is protected by the Second Amendment, then a magazine has to be protected by the Second Amendment too, because the sim automatic can't you can take a magazine and limit it to one. Now you essentially made it into a single fire gun, which is totally again the ability of a semi automatic altogether.
Speaker 4: You know, what are you going to do? You're saying that the gun, the.
Speaker 14: Semi automatic is legal, but we're gonna take it all the way down.
Speaker 4: You know, who's to say five ten one? You know, if you decide.
Speaker 14: That magazines aren't carried are covered, then what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Single load each round? Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 14: That's the way the Second Amendment was supposed to have been interpreted or anything else. And the Supreme Court, we're actually awaiting a ruling whether they're going to grant CIRT in the Ocean State Tactical versus Rhode Island, and it's before.
Speaker 4: The Supreme Court.
Speaker 14: Now we're waiting to see if and when they're going to grant SIRT, which means they'll listen to it. And if they grant CIRT on that and they overturn the magazine capacity bans, then all of these little laws will all go away.
Speaker 1: Yes, the state, well, I mean, and they should. The Supreme Court is the ultimate arbiter of law in this country. And we understood as much as we abortion is mentioned nowhere in the Constitution yet a Supreme Court ruling in nineteen seventy three of you know, flash the green light that abortion, which is something they shouldn't have even ruled on in the first place, is some kind of constitutional right. It's not enumerated in the Constitution. It's you know, like I said, the Supreme Court, depending on the makeup of that Supreme Court and their understanding of the law, can rule in a lot of strange, crazy ways. And we've seen that before. And you know, when it came to overturning Roe v. White, wait, for example of the Dobs decision, it took it back to the states where it had belonged before nineteen seventy three. Same thing with these gun laws. And we're hoping that the Supreme Court justices have a very very clear idea of what shall not be infringed means right.
Speaker 14: And yes absolutely and another thing that's about to be a game changer for California and other states that have decided you can't carry a gun in this state at all. And we're fighting right now.
Speaker 4: Gut please go.
Speaker 14: To gun owners dot Org and join the fight. But we are fighting for national reciprocity right now, and if national reciprocity goes through the way that it's written at this present moment, if it goes through, it is going to mean So I'm from Texas, I adhere to Texas law, which means I can carry even without a permit, and I can open carry, and I can carry as many magazines and the high capacity as I want, and we call them standard capacity magazines in any of the fifty states.
Speaker 4: That means I can take.
Speaker 14: My Texas rights to California. And how's it going to look to Californians that legally own guns and stuff. When a guy from Texas walks down the street with a block with a thirty round magazine in it that is not on their list of approved firearms, and I've got a thirty round magazine hanging out of it, I don't even have a permit, and they can't do a thing about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it'd be a great day in America. I think a well armed society is a polite society or civil society, as the saying goes steven.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so in Texas obviously.
Speaker 1: And see that's the difference between say, abortion, which is not as I me enumerated in the Constitution anywhere does it say anything about an American citizen having the right to kill unborn babies. But it does say in the Second Amendment that you do have the right to own and bear firearms. So it is it is a constitutional issue. It should be the law of the land everywhere, not up to the states. We should have that reciprocity that you're talking about when it comes to a guaranteed right in the Bill of Rights, in the document that defines what the laws are in this country.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 16: It's absolutely And all these states that have all these good fye laws, they're going to figure out when it all comes to their door and way as Texans get those rights, and their states and their people don't even have the same rights that we do in their states.
Speaker 1: Well, in Kentucky where I live across the river from Cincinnati and northern Kentucky, and in Ohio too, you can you can have you can have a concealed firearm without a permit. You can have a firearm without a permit, and.
Speaker 4: The Queen's go to gun owners don org. We have actually gone out there.
Speaker 14: And we have pushed and now we have twenty nine constitutional carry state YEP twenty nine fifty on all these states that have a problem with carrying and stuff, permitless carries, they're the problems. And again please go to gun owners dot org and find out be part of that solution.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, when you see the unbridled violence in the States, and you know, it's not just a similar a single event. I mean, you can have a shooting event anywhere in the country regardless of what the law is. And I think that's that's more to the point of what we're talking about, Stephen, is that but you have this unbridled violence in cities like Chicago, in the state of Illinois, where they have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country, in New York State, in California where they have these restrictive gun laws, and it's not just a singular event.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, in states like Texas, when when tragically something like what happened with your situation at Sutherland Springs in the church, that that's that's an event that happens one in a in a thousand years, you know, and it's it's so it's so different and if you had not been there that day, Lord knows how many other people would have been killed by this maniac.
Speaker 2: Uh. Absolutely, and and that's the whole point.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask, what's what's the law like in Texas when it comes to protecting domicile, your domain, stand your ground laws and the like.
Speaker 2: What's Texas say about that.
Speaker 14: We absolutely haven't standard ground law. And you know you can protect your property, you can. Texas is one of the only states that you can actually use deadly force. I think we are the only state left that you can use deadly force to protect property even and now, personally, I don't think that I could ever take a life to protect any car, say, or something like that. But I like the idea that you that the criminal knows, the criminal knows that this could be a thing if if, if he's going to do his thing. And again, law don't pertain to criminals. If they don't, they ignore him. That's why they call them criminals. If he chooses to, he may lose his life. And that's that's good. I like them knowing that that they're taking their own life in their own hands when they do something, and it makes them less likely.
Speaker 4: To do so.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Stand your Grand laws really came to focus with the George Zimmerman case and the tragic death of Traymont Martin.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: I say tragic because any death, you know, is tragic. But people do things and their actions, as you just mentioned, have consequences.
Speaker 2: And if someone is.
Speaker 4: Going to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyle rittenhouse, another.
Speaker 14: He was his life was threatened and and he actually ran, but when it was cornered, he was able to take his gun and he was able to.
Speaker 4: Stop the threat, right exactly.
Speaker 14: Please go to gun owners dot org and and sign up to be part of the solution.
Speaker 4: Absolutely makes a difference. And you know for the states that have stand your ground laws or castle.
Speaker 14: Doctor and in the state of Texas, we have even found that if you travel and you go into a hotel and that hotel decides they.
Speaker 4: Don't want your gun in a hotel, right.
Speaker 14: Well, the State of Texas says hotels can't do that. That when you rent that hotel room and is an extension of your home, it falls under your temporary castle if you will, and they can't keep you from carrying in your room, having in your room and carrying through the lobbies and stuff of the hotel. They cannot stop.
Speaker 2: You, right well.
Speaker 1: And number one, why is it any of their business whether you have a gun or not.
Speaker 14: I frankly, I came back from the gathering in South Carolina. Yeah, and what the gather and I just blew in last night flew home. What the gathering is is put on by Palmetta State Armory. It has every year. It has about fifteen thousand shooters.
Speaker 4: It has.
Speaker 14: Seventeen days for shooting where the manufacturers set up and show off all this stuff. And they averaged ten thousand rounds per day per day for two day event.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 14: And I stayed at a hotel and just walking through the lobby of the hotel, you saw I think Silencer Central was there, Tragic Coon was there, and they all were wearing their shirts and carrying boxes of guns and stuff for the event right through the hotel lobbies and stuff. And I was wearing my Gun Owners of America shirt. You know, all these states like South Carolina, Texas and all the twin nine states that recognize constitutional carry or permitless carry, you know, the.
Speaker 4: Resignation needs to get on board.
Speaker 14: And again, once we passed national reciprocity, these other states are not going to have a choice but to recognize our rights as being from other states. Here's my here's my most important question. I think of the whole interview as it relates to the gathering that you just attended. Was anyone shot in the hotel? No one was shot at the gathering, no one.
Speaker 2: No one was shot at the gathering or at the hotel.
Speaker 14: Or and and Frankly and Clinton and Clinton, South Carolina. I'm gonna say, at that moment, Clinton, South Carolina is the safest city in the whole United States. So many guns and so many gun owners and gun enthusiasts are.
Speaker 4: There, and they're all packing.
Speaker 14: So I would say Clinton, South Carolina at that moment, it's probably the safest town in the US.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like a wonderful event.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you got to enjoy that, and I'm glad that you could take some time out to talk to us tonight.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 14: My next event, I'm going to CANCN in Phoenix, Arizona, where all the suppressor industry is going to meet to show off all their wares in Phoenix, Arizona. And there'll probably be five six thousand shooters there. And the cool part of can con is is every firearm on the range will be suppressed. You can walk up and down the range with no hearing protection.
Speaker 1: All right, fantastic, Stephen Williford. Gun Owners of America. Gun Owners dot Org is the address if you want to join up, If you want to sign up, if you just are interested in protecting your constitutional right to own and bear firearms as guaranteed for say yes, sir.
Speaker 14: So in August in Knoxville, Tennessee, we have Goals our national convention, and that's actually put on by GA. If you're a GOA member, you can walk right through the doors for free. If you're not a GA member, you can come up and you can sign up as a GOA member and then you can walk through the.
Speaker 4: Doors for free. Come to Goals.
Speaker 14: It's August ninth and tenth in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, sir, have a wonderful evening, and stay safe.
Speaker 4: Thank you, God, Bless God, bless.
Speaker 1: Steven Williford always a treat. Love talking guns with that guy. It's the nightcap and he continues, it's seven hunderd WLW.
Speaker 4: So I took my girlfriend to the zoo.
Speaker 2: We're looking at the elephants.
Speaker 4: Why the elephants? Why not the zebras.
Speaker 13: Zebras are nice Zebra, What are you talking about?
Speaker 17: No, you're Sometimes it's like it's not safe to say anything, but not with Eddie and Rockey.
Speaker 2: They want to hear what you have to say. We think it's important for everyone to be heard. Eddie and Rockey Tomorrow afternoon at three.
Speaker 18: On seven hundred WLW. As men get older, our bodies change. We all know that, and often we just accept the changes as the way it is. But some of those changes, such as bad sleeps.
Speaker 2: Nightcap on seven hundred w l W. Great to be with you as always.
Speaker 1: I have very very few precious hours left of night camps before the Reds knocked me off of the radio for most of the spring and summer. But we're making the most of the time we've got now, and we're doing it with a revisitation to someone I've not spoken to probably maybe in a year, and shame on me for not scheduling him sooner than now. But he just came into my mind last week as I was booking tonight's show, and I said, I wonder what Ryan Woods is doing.
Speaker 2: What's Ryan doing?
Speaker 1: And I called him and right now, in the middle of his busy day, he's decided to join me from the lovely state of Utah, the Mountain state of Utah, Ryan Woods, How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 19: I am great. It's such an honor to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 19: You are an American legend, and truly, I really appreciate your reaching out to me. You know, we have to save our country and I'm honored to be a part of your show.
Speaker 1: I know that you have and you've not done it recently, I understand, but you performed as Lady Maga USA for a long time with your Britney Spears, impression and personification, and I've always found it fascinating and refreshing that you understand the difference between militant activism and dress up and having a good time. And so I wanted to get into You've had a rough time the last five years or so, but now that President Trump is in office. You said you had some qualms with the president so far in his first two months. I outlined those for me and we'll get into your story here in just a minute. What are your big issues at President Trump right now?
Speaker 19: Well, if anybody who is hearing of Lady Maga for the first time, I just want to make sure they understand that I dress up in a theatrical find way as Lady Maga, primarily to stick it to the left and show that just because you're wearing a wig or your theatrical doesn't make you a woman. And all of these alleged trans women really are just wearing a costume. They're the same as a drag queen, except that a drag queen's doing it for entertainment purposes, and the whole point is to laugh and you know, comedically enjoy a performance by a man where the trans radicals are trying to invade women's face and mutilate castrite and drug little children.
Speaker 1: So you don't, you don't believe in performing your drag queen act for five year olds who don't understand. I mean, that's the difference right there. You're not into that, absolutely right, you know.
Speaker 19: You know they've absolutely decimated the reputation of fun theatrical drag performers by performing in libraries, performing sexually explicit content, uh for for children's audiences. And that's predatory, it's it's weird, it's awful, it's disgusting, And that's why I left the mainstream drag community because although many of them are really fine people. Nobody was taking a stand and calling out their own when they were performing in a sexual trapeze in front of children. I couldn't stand it anymore. And the drag community, so to speak, has been hijacked and used to push this gender blurring idea that you know, men can be women, and it's absolutely disgusting. So I walked away from that. I was a professional Britney Spears impersonator. It was a lot of fun, but I worked in adults only shows and I will say that, you know, if there was a if there was a drag performance in public at some big community festival or something, if there was some fat black guy impersonating Aretha Franklin, nobody would care. And the drag queens say, oh, they're growing after drag queens. No, they are specifically talking about sexualized, inappropriate, predatory performances deliberately aimed at children. They're not talking about some you know, there's a lot of drag queens who are just camping and stupid and fun and whatever. We're not talking about them. We're talking about these deliberately politicized shows going after children. And the LGBTQIA plus community, which I have left never I identified with in the first place. Their whole focus is children, and I don't understand why. I'm the uncle of fifty five nieces and nephews, yes, fifty five. I grew up Mormon. I'm the youngest of eight kids, huge family, and I would I'd rather jump off a cliff than perform something sexual in front of my nieces and nephews. And in our family, you know, they see a picture of Uncle Ryan dressed up or they know about it. And I don't have to talk about sexuality. I don't have to talk about homosexuality. We simply just say Uncle Ryan's crazy, he's fine, and he dresses up just like Halloween Tomorrow he could be Frankenstein or a unicorn. Today he's dressed up like that.
Speaker 4: It's silly.
Speaker 19: We don't need to go into any sort of discussion about, you know, cross dressing or sexuality, because the innocence of children needs to be protected. And other people's children do not belong to me, and they don't belong to the lgbtqa A plus community, and for some reason they feel a need to be validated and to indoctrinate other people's children. And it makes me sick, like I hate them. I hate to say that, but I hate them because I hate anybody who goes after kids. And when I was little, I love Barbie Princess all that. If I was born today to woke parents, I guarantee I could have been manipulated into believing that I was in the wrong body simply because I like Pink and Barbie. You know, it's it's absolutely insane. So that's what Lady mag is all about. And yes, I you know, I do it politically and I do it for fun, but lately I have no desire to do it. It's a lot of work and kind of feel like I'm in there done that. I actually feel like I've already contributed what I can to the conservative movement and Trump won. So right now I'm just trying to figure things out and doing a lot of yoga.
Speaker 2: Well it's good for you.
Speaker 1: And you know, I was supposed to have doctor al Beta King on tonight, who is the niece of Martin Luther King Junior, and I want to talk to you about what I was gonna We had a scheduling conflict.
Speaker 2: We'll have around tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: But what I wanted to talk to you about, just for a moment was the proposed dismantling of the Department of Education because it has been an abject failure and abysmal failure. And one of the things that she points out, and see if you will agree with this, is that the sexualization of children and keeping parents in the dark about things that their kids are talking about, as far as transitioning and changing their pronouns and changing their bodies and all of that stuff that the very very woke federal agencies like the Department of Education have been embedded with these sick pedophilia freaks who think that it's their job to further groom children and the like. What do you think about the prospects of getting rid of the doe once and for all and giving it back to local communities, parents and teachers.
Speaker 19: Ryan, Well, my best friend is a middle school teacher, my sister is a first grade teacher, and my other sister is a superintendent of a school in Las Vegas, and all three of them have said, Hallelujah, get them the hell out of our business. Their federalized standards are ridiculous, They interfere with their ability to be effective teachers, and all of the woke, evil, racist anti white, pro pedophilic things that they're doing come from the federal government, and it's pushed down, it's encouraged, and it's normalized. Within the States. The Department of Education has done nothing for the American peoples. Scores have gone down, down, down. You know, the average kid doesn't know anything about American history, but they know everything about you know, racism against alleged racism against blacks and everybody else. And they hear, you know, they connect meat slavery. So I think it's an absolutely wonderful, awesome step. I think that the National Education Association is evil. I think they are pure evil, and their agenda has been successfully fulfilled by infiltrating our education system with dei hires and you know LGBTQ freaks with their purple hair and their nose rings and their pride flags in the classrooms. So I celebrate and applaud any effort to give the control back to the states, and then ideally in a red state like Florida. I won't call Utah a red state anymore. We have been infiltrated by wokeism. And I'm not talking about the Democrats, I'm talking about the Republicans in our state, These do gooder, bleeding heart Mormons who are and I grew up Mormons. You know, nothing against the strong good Mormons, but they have adopted this avoid conflict, fold your hands, this emasculation of what should be very strong, very religious, very Christian, very outspoken people. And you know, Brigham Young is rolling over in his grave because these people are weak and they're masculated. You know things, they're bad. When a gay dragging like me is more based and more conservative than our governor Spencer Cox, an alleged Mormon Republican, I'm not even joking. So a red state can turn around their education program and hopefully be a beacon to other states of what works and what doesn't work. But yeah, we got to get these world teachers and in Utah fortunately we were able to ban the sexual pride flags in classrooms, which is great. I've never wanted a flag anywhere at a NITA flag. The American flag is my flag, that's my pride flag. So you know, we're moving in the right direction. But time will tell. With the Trump administration, executive orders are vapor laws, and everybody's happy and everybody's cheering and doing you know, triple axles because they're so excited about all the things that are happening. My only question is how much of this will be permanent. It's too early to tell, but my concern is that we're just getting a lot of bones thrown to us. These feel good things that are happening, like arresting really dangerous illegal criminals, but we've only deported twenty three thousand people so far. That is not what I voted for. I voted for illegals getting the hell out of our country. I want every single one of those dangerous Haitians eating cats and dogs and destroying communities in Ohio to be kicked out immediately.
Speaker 4: So we'll see.
Speaker 19: Maybe we got some good stuff around around the corner. But I stopped putting the numbers on X on Twitter, which is very alarm me no, because people were complaining saying this is not enough. So again, it's too early to make full dission.
Speaker 20: It's been it's been two months, Brian, It's been exactly exactly.
Speaker 19: But two months is still a significant amount of time to kind of see the trajectory of kind of where they're going, and the rhetoric about deporting millions and millions of illegals. We need twenty millions deported. The rhetoric just isn't there anymore. During the campaign, it was, it was very much a part of the conversation. And also this Canada stuff. I don't want Canada to be the fifty first day. There's just a lot of really yeah, kind of weird things going on. I still have President Trump's back, I still have faith in him, but I know he's kind of a lone wolf in the swamp, and the swamp is very real, just as much on the right as the left. You know, all these all these Republicans coming out and saying, oh, Dodge is it's great, We're getting rid of the waste. You're the stupid people who have been voting for that waste. You are the people. You are the people who created this bloated, corrupt, awful system, and now you're going to call it out. Now you're going to say that we got to make a change. I don't trust.
Speaker 4: Them at all.
Speaker 19: Quite frankly, the only member of Congress that I trust is Thomas Massey.
Speaker 20: That's it.
Speaker 4: He's the only one.
Speaker 1: He's my Congress Congress.
Speaker 19: I absolutely love him, adore him. And you know, a lot of people are mad at him, but on his door it says, if you're here to lobby for money for a foreign country, don't bother talking to me. And I just think that's so heroic. And you know, I understand people are mad because he didn't want to pass Trump's budget and all that kind of stuff, but he is militantly opposed to increasing our debt and he says it like it is. And it's kind of like if Rhino Republicans are openly attacking him, he's doing something right.
Speaker 2: Yes, it means.
Speaker 1: It means that you're attempting to take away their play money basically, and it's exactly right, and it has become a pay for play scheme in Washington, d C. Talking to my friend Scott Powell about this here in a little while, Ryan about how, yes, the Democrats are always projected as or seen as the party of waste, fraud and abuse and self service, but the Republicans have been just as guilty or things would have changed a long time ago.
Speaker 19: That's exactly right, and quite frankly, I would rather I would trust Bernie Sanders more than the Rhinos, because at least Bernie Sanders comes out and says what he stands for. He openly says, I'm a socialists, you know, all that kind of stuff. I would rather have the Democrat who looks me in the eyes and said what they want and what they're going to do, than a Republican like Mitt Romney who gives me all the hoopla about being a conservative Christian blah blah blah, and then turns around and engages in money laundering in Ukraine. So I you know, I would I would trust a Democrat before I would trust Republican rhino because they are part of swamp and they're more dangerous because they give as lip service.
Speaker 4: They make us.
Speaker 19: Feel pretty good, you know, like things are going to change, and uh, they're not being held accountable for the uh, for the waste and fraud. Right the other criticism I have right now that really bothers me. And maybe maybe it's coming again. It's only two months soon. But I want retribution and justice against the criminals who destroyed lives, such as Anthony Fauci. Trump was Trump was on the radio and I heard him talk about Hillary and he said, it's just not a good look to arrest a former first lady. Are you kidding me? I don't care she's the former first Lady. She's a criminal. She is an absolute criminal who needs to be held accountable. So all these people who pushed the vaccine mandates and who pushed the lockdowns, they're right there acting as if they never did it. And I want retribution in justice, and quite frankly, I want arrest. And the Epstein list apparently it could still come out. Maybe it is, but all I've seen is a lot of talk weird right wing social media grifters holding up a box that says, oh, we have the files. I don't want the files released without the names of the millionaires and the celebrities and the international people who are on that list. And you know what, I am not accusing President Trump of being on that list. Highly I do not believe he's on that list. But even if he were, even if Tad Cruz were on that list, I want the lift. I don't think they are. But I'm just starting to question who is on that list that they're not giving it to us. I mean, I believe Tom Hanks is on there. Ellen DeGeneres, these people who have these weird cryptic posts like Tom Hanks posting pictures of children's gloves everywhere that he finds children's shoes on the ground alone, child's shoe. That's not a normal thing to take a photo of and post on your social media. So I want them prosecuted again. Maybe they're just sort of laying the framework. Maybe they're calming through and not releasing things so that they can arress them. So I'm just kind of sitting back. I'm watching, But I will critique vis adminute. I'm not a celebrity worshiper. Donald Trump is not Britney Spears to me. I will love Brittany no matter what she does, this poor woman. But Donald Trump is a political leader in power. The entire reason are the United States of America is because we are s sucle of government. We have to be vigilantly critiquing and watching every single decision they make.
Speaker 4: With our tax dollars.
Speaker 1: And you know what we're this is such a treat. We have to make plans to talk again soon because I'm a lot of time tonight. Ryan, we didn't even get to the the fact that you were an airline attendant and had a career as an airline attendant and were fired because they called you transphobic.
Speaker 19: Yes, racist, you know they threw all of it out me. I'm phobic, I'm transphobic, I'm racist.
Speaker 4: I lost that, but I got that's rich.
Speaker 2: That's rich, Ryan would God bless you and thank you so much. Friend, Bye bye, well.
Speaker 19: God bless you, thank you.
Speaker 3: March is here and that could mean freezing tempts one day and an early spring the net.
Speaker 2: It is the nightcap on seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 1: Gary Jeff Walker back with you on our last show of the season before the Red season kicks into gear on Thursday with Red's opening Day. And I wanted to have on this brilliant friend of mine who has been along for the ride for quite a while now. His name is Scott Powell, the author of Rediscovering America, and just like I said, a brilliant, brilliant man who thinks real hard about what's going on in our country and in our world because he cares so much about our country. His latest piece in the town Hall this week or in town Hall, the headline is judges are wrong to obstruct President Trump from deporting illegal immigrants. A lot of us feel that way, especially a majority of the country that voted for President Trump. And this was one of the things that the reason why we voted the way we voted to stop the invasion. It is an invasion. It was an invasion, and now we're rooting out the illegal criminals. Not just criminals, but because they came into the country illegally, breaking the law in the first place. Well, you know, Joe Biden his administration actually welcomed them in, but also criminals because they have committed just horrible atrocities once they were in our country illegally, and it had all the earmarks of an invasion all along. And that's what the President Trump and his administration are claiming using the eighteen ninety eight law, and that is supposed to be used during wartime or during an invasion of our country by another nation. And we have seen that repeat over and over and over again the last few years. And now President Trump is working to fulfill the voter's will not only stopping the invasion, but also getting the invaders, the criminal invaders, out of our country. So Scott Powell, welcome back to the show. It's great to have you. We haven't talked in a while, but I saw this peace and I I got to talk to Scott about this. So, so what did you write and uh, why do you think that they're not only obstructing President Trump, but they're actually hindering the proper uh, the proper application of our US constitution.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's right. You know, we have a we have a separation of powers in our country, and it is important that each of the branches of government uh perform what it's constitutional uh, you know designated Uh. And when they cross over, we run into trouble. It's it's it's the same in a family, it's the same in a business. You know, you've got to have responsibilit you know, lines of responsibility and accountability. Uh. And so the judiciary has been highly politicized now and and it is really hurting our country because you know, the laws are created by the legislature, and the ultimate enforcer of law is the executive branch. So uh and the chief executive that is the President of the United States, who really has the responsibility the ultimate response of protecting America and making the call of what's needed. So in time of war, you have you have a commander in chief, one person who decides, and yes he has counsel around him and and so forth. But with regard to deporting illegal immigrants. The buck stops with uh, Donald Trump, the President of the United States, and he ran on that campaign. I mean, that was probably his primary plank in his in his campaign platform, would you agree.
Speaker 1: And it's also, uh, the the one issue that a majority of Americans think he's doing exactly what he said he was going to do and he's doing the job that they ask him to do. It's over fifty five percent are in favor of President Trump's agenda on illegal invaders, criminal foreign trespassers, and getting them out of the country.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I mean, and I think the numbers are probably higher than that, but we have a clear majority of Americans who want illegal immigrants to be removed, to go back to where they're from, and to get in line. You know, Americans, we're country of immigrants. So American people embrace immigration, but it has to be it has to be legitimate, a legitimate process where people are vetted and people are admitted into the United States to become citizens who are really qualified. We don't want to admit criminals from prisons, and that's what happened under the Biden administration. And that's why, you know, there are a lot of questions about what in the world happened. And you know, my theory is that Joe Biden was really not in charge. You know, he was a compromised guy, and he was also you know, he had limited capability in terms of his own mental faculties. And so the deep state that's behind, you know, pulling the strings.
Speaker 1: If you will, They did a lot of.
Speaker 7: Things that Joe Biden, if he had his right mind, probably never would have approved of.
Speaker 1: Well because of his because of his incapacity. The administrative state, which is not part of our government according to the Constitution. It's executive, legislative, and judicial. There's nothing in the Constitution that calls for an administrative state. And it is the largest impediment to its largest impediment to America realizing its potential that was envisioned by the founders Trump. President Trump has side of the eighteen ninety eight Alien Enemies Act, which was originally established during the Spanish American War. But this and Judge Bosburg, who ruled in the illegal the Trenty Arragua flights to El Salvador, wanting to turn the planes around, said it was skeptical that because we're not at war and this is not an invasion. It had every ear mark of an invasion for four years. And Judge Boseburg, it doesn't matter who appoints these federal judges. Let's look at who these people are. There are six hundred and seventy seven federal district judges around the country. None of them are elected. They're all appointed, and it should never be a lifetime appointment. But Judge Bosberg was involved, I understand in the Piza cases against President Trump and his supporters that were illegal as it turned out, and it was again highly illegal, and more of this law fair that President Trump has endured now for going on ten years, ever since he announced he was going to run the first time in twenty fifteen. You think of all the things that the president has endured from this other wing that's not looking like a judicial wing. It looks like an arm of the party that opposes President Trump at every turn. There were sixty four injunctions against President Trump in his first term. There were six against George W.
Speaker 8: Bush.
Speaker 1: There were fifteen or at sixteen against Joe Biden or twelve against Joe Biden. It was ridiculously low compared to what Trump has endured. And it's not because Trump is guilty of overreach more than any other president. It's because of this political hatred, and I believe of the American people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's kind of sad what's happened. And but you know, we're turning things around, and I think that the American people will increasingly see that Trump's policies are going to benefit their lives. Now, are there are hardcore people? You remember, most of the people on the left are wealthy. There's a lot of wealth on the left side of the political spectrum. Now everything is reversed now, Now the Republican Party is primarily a party of the people, the middle class and even the lowerman class, whereas the Democrat Party is increasingly a party of the elite, wealthy people. It's hard to imagine.
Speaker 2: Which is which is why this has happened.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why it's so laughable that Bernie Sanders and AOC are out on this fight Oligarchy tour and they've failed to mention at any of these stops. All the money that they have received in their campaigns have seen from the likes of the Soros family, George Sorows or from Bill Gates. I mean, they the left always does this. They always point their finger and accuse the opposition of doing exactly what they've been doing, setting aside for the wealthiest people to control, to pull the puppet strings. And I don't see Donald Trump guilty of any of that, just because Elon Musk has been a part of this administration, you know, from the doge aspect, they're pointing to Elon mus and claiming the Republicans and Donald Trump are the party of oligarchs when they've been the party of oligarchs forever.
Speaker 7: That's right, Yes, yeah, there's you know, you're so right in pointing out that that the you know that so often the radical side, that radical Democrats, they accuse their opposition of the very things that they do. I mean, it's almost predictable. So that's that's why you kind of know that most of these accusations are really actually reflect the things that they do and not so much the things that those that they're accusing actually do.
Speaker 1: And the question is before Congress right now, and there has been a bill that was passed through committee that Mike Johnson pledges to bring to the floor now to say rightly so that these federal district judges in any did their rulings cannot be a national block a national injunction only in their jurisdiction and only with the direct parties involved until it goes to the appeals courts. So I mean there's no reason. I mean, what's the role of the Supreme Court if these one federal district judge in Washington, d c. Or Chicago or San Francisco makes this ruling and it's a national injunction. Isn't that what the Supreme Court is there for?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: You have to have five justices at least on the Supreme Court to institute a national edict from the bench. One guy in one district that may not be friendly to the president should not have that kind of power, right.
Speaker 7: Oh, absolutely. And it's also again it's it's jurisdiction. So you have three branches of government, and it's important that those branches stay in their lanes. But then secondarily, as you point out that within the lane of the of the judiciary, uh, you you rightly point out that a federal judge should not have the power to uh, you know, to affect uh national foreign policy. He should his his domain, is his is his district. Right, So, so only the Supreme Court should really weigh in on on on, you know, a foreign policy issue like this.
Speaker 1: Well, and I believe they are national policy and I believe they ultimately will. And so, you know, all of this infighting and all this obstruction by you know, a single judge who maybe doesn't like President Trump or doesn't like the policy. Uh, is not going to dictate the law of the land. That's not the way it works. That's why we have appeal system in this country, and we've already seen some of this stuff run through that system. But ultimately it will go to the highest court in the land, as it should constitutionally.
Speaker 7: Yes, the reason that the left, the Democrat left, is so concerned about Elon Musk's doge operation is that they wonder where will it stop? Where where will he go next? Will he require that there be audits of federal judges, audits of congressmen, audits of everyone serve you know, all the leaders serving, you know, serving in government.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interrupting, it's interrupting their pay for play scheme that they've been running.
Speaker 7: Well, that's right, that's right. So many of these, many of our elected officials have gotten wealthy because of their position in government. That's not the way America is supposed to be run as we know it.
Speaker 1: It's called it's called it's called service. It's not called self service.
Speaker 7: Increasingly, and I've been writing about this for years and years and years, America is going in the direction of Banana republics and and and when you know, I I'm an economist, and I did a lot of work and studying why Africa cannot you know, their mineral rich. You know, they have such great resources in Africa, but they have endemic poverty. And the primary reason for the endemic poverty is not that the African people don't want to get ahead and they're not entrepreneurial. It's that their governments are utterly corrupt. And both sides are corrupt. So very often, you know, uh, one party will be ruling and they extract all the wells out and then and they penalize the other party, and then when that that party gets in, then they then they do the same thing to the other party. But the people, the people are left behind, and so they can't get ahead because the governments are utterly corrupt and prevent the people from getting ahead. Yeah, and it's true to a large extent in Latin America too. Do you know in Latin America it takes it takes two years of the average wage to get a bonafide business license to operate in most Latin American countries. Two years, what poor entrepreneur, Street, Honor, it can set aside two years, It can set aside two years of wages in order to become to have a legitimate business.
Speaker 1: And so what do you have?
Speaker 7: You know you have. You have a lot of gray market and black market business in Latin America and they, you know, and the established businesses they welcome that because they don't have any competition.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll have to end it here, Scott, just because I'm running short on time. But the president has the power to deport people who have invaded our country and committed crimes once they got here.
Speaker 2: That is his role.
Speaker 1: The buck stops at the resolute desk, and the President has made this decision, and one federal district judge or a handful of them should not be dictating foreign policy in this country period.
Speaker 4: That's right, all right.
Speaker 1: Scott Powell, thank you so much. You can read Scott in town Hall this week about this topic, and it's brilliant. Like everything else, he does. Thanks Scott, Thank you, Jeff, you bet continue on seven hundred WLW and joining us now. As I guess, we haven't talked to you for a while, but he is back, and the fight continues to preserve the integrity of America's elections, and to help us do that is a guy who's been fighting the good fight for quite a while while to get the fraud out of our elections and to point it out in court. In fact, I'll never forget the conversation that I had with Gregory Stenstrom when they had won the court case they had been fighting over the twenty twenty election in Pennsylvania, and he told me that the judge admitted that there was fraud in the twenty twenty election in that state, and you can guess how that fraud occurred in the other so called swing states in that particular presidential election. He along with Leah Hoops Is, authored a book called The Parallel Election and to discuss that and more. Gregory Stenstrom is back on the Nightcap. Hello, Greg, how are you. It's great, great to be here. It's been a while since we talked. Yeah, it has been a good little time to catch up. I think so So if you will revisit that partictionicular court case and how you found evidence when they told us all along, well, there's there's no evidence of any wrongdoing. You can't you can't point to any one thing or another thing. And in these states like Georgia or Pennsylvania, there was no fraud, and people continued to push that narrative even though it was so obvious. In some cases, What was that particular court case like greg when when you court case prove the evidence, well, it was uh.
Speaker 8: We got sued.
Speaker 20: Leops myself were sued for, among other things, writing the book the Parallel Election and accusing of the election officials and state officials of massive election fraud. And we were sued for defamation and lead the lead defendant the suit was President Trump. Number two was Rudy Giuliani, then Phil Klein, the former Kansas Attorney General, Thomas Moore, Society, Jenna Ellis, amongst others, and Leah Hoops myself. We were sued twice in Philadelphia and we were sued in Delaware County for defamation.
Speaker 8: That case has been dropped as well.
Speaker 20: But what we did differently than most of the other people in the country who were sued and prosecuted for being quote unquote election deniers. Is we offered a defense to call the truth is a complete defense, and we said, you did exactly what we said you did. We have videos of you admitting it, admitting you committed massive election fraud. We have videos of you destroying election records. We have audios of you. We saw all whistleblower audios. We have email correspondence right to nose for your requests. We have a huge, massive body of proof that they committed massive election fraud. So we said that's where we're going to go with Well, after nine hundred and fifty days in court, which we had to go into discovery, we were heading to trial. What we had to do is we had to submit all of our evidence to the judge. And what people here all the time is this quote unquote no evidence, and people, even lawyers don't know what evidence is. Evidence is comprised of two things. The burden of production. You have to have evidence, you have to have videos and audios and documentation that shows is master fraud. And then there's the burden of persuasion. The burden of persuasion means I have to convince a judge to allow me to take the proof that I have burden of production, burden of persuasion.
Speaker 8: That is what equals evidence.
Speaker 20: It's not evidence until the judge is persuaded to allow that burden of production to be entered into the court record. And what's unique about this case is we were able to enter all of that information, all of this documentation of fraud into the court record and convinced the judge that it was worthy, Our production was worthy. We persuaded him that we had the evidence of master fraud. Once that was done, they realized they couldn't win the case. So what they do is they run. But they said, well, we just discontinued the case. And what we've said to people is a discontinuation with prejudice is in favor of the defendants. That means we won, and you just didn't. You weren't ready to go to war. Right before they discontinued the case, they went before the judge and they brought Lean myself and the opposing attorneys went before the judge and they said, well, we'd like to, you know, let Leah and Greg go from the case. We just want to proceed with President Trump and Rudy Giuliani. They already had a million dollar they already had a million dollar judgment against Giuliani in their hands that had been awarded to them.
Speaker 8: And that was even before he got to trial.
Speaker 20: And we said no, We said, you know, we're ready to go to war, and you know, we've got our case, you've got your case.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 20: We're not gonna you know, lead President Trump and you know, rue Giuliani and the others behind. And they just continued the case with prejudice because we did have the evidence, and the judge did say, you know, they're guilty as hell.
Speaker 2: Now that's it. So, you know, three years too late.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean it's not over because we have a thing called you know, Dragon Eddy case. We're going to go back, and all the people who suit us now we're going back because we have it the opportunity now because the evidence is in the record, we can now go back and say, okay, now you had your turn.
Speaker 8: You know you swung, you swung the little end.
Speaker 20: Of the bat for the last four years. Now we're going to swing the little end of the bat. And so the cases aren't done per se because we're going to go back and we are going to get our evidence a dudicated. We have a case in the Commonwealth Court right now that we expect that they're going to send all of our evidence, and we expected going to give us a trial, and we're going to get the trial for twenty twenty. We also want another defamation suit in Delaware County against a judge who has not been.
Speaker 8: Very favorable with us.
Speaker 20: But basically, you know, we were in court and they were suing Newsmax, Hokan, Gidley, Margot Cleveland, myself, Leah, amongst others. And I looked at the judge and he and I have had some you know, we banged heads quite a bit. And he said, why didn't you put in a refusal? And I said, I think you're as tired of this as I am. And do you really want do you really want to keep going here? We have the evidence, you've seen it. Do you really want to keep going? And you just want to dismiss this with prejudice in favor of us?
Speaker 4: And he did.
Speaker 20: He dismissed the case with prejudice in favor of us. He said, you win. So that's a win. So we're going to eventually go to trial with the evidence. The evidence of massive election fraud is a matter of judicial and public record. Eighty percent of the people in this country believe this election fraud, and they're right. The evidence has always been there. But getting a court, you know, there's things they've heard standing in jurisdiction and there's no evidence. It's because people don't really understand what those things are. And we do, and we're making our way through the courts. It's a it's a long, arduous process. But our premise is that there are good people out there. There are good judges. Sometimes it seems that there's not, but there are good judges out there who love the law. There are good there are good you know, FBI agents, and there's good people in the DOJ. There's good public servants. We have two point four two point four million federal public servants in this in this nation, and no one joins.
Speaker 8: The FBI to be a bad guy.
Speaker 20: Very few judges go to the bench and say I'm going to be a politician in a row. There's a few of them, we've seen them in the news. But what we found is even judges who have been jaded, they're jaded, they're beat down twenty years they've been dealing with the Shenanigans of the courts. What we find is when we come in very earnestly and very capable, there's nothing more dangerous in a courtroom to an attorney than a pro say litigant that knows the law and knows what they're doing.
Speaker 8: They'll win every time.
Speaker 20: And this is why lawyers and some judges hate pro say litigants because we're unmanageable. They can't disbar us, they can't put us in the sandbox, they can't reference us for sanctions, they can't dismiss our case for some procedural and minutia that they might do with another lawyer. Pro say litigants have rights and they have a right to hear. They have their cases heard on the merits of the case. We are four years.
Speaker 1: Later, Gregory, I think it would be helpful, and I think it is wonderful that you are continuing this fight and you're taking it to the people who took it to you originally, and I think it's wonderful. But can we solve the problem of these elections being frauds?
Speaker 2: I mean, look.
Speaker 1: At what the twenty twenty presidential election wrought for this country. It brought the ability for the FBI or somebody else within the establishment government in Washington, d C. To set a bunch of people up who were angry about the election for prison for the riots at the capitol, I mean, the fraudulent twenty twenty election, and everybody saw it. But again there was no proof, there's no evidence. That's what you kept on hearing regurgitated in the mainstream media and from the Democrats and from the left and from the Washington swamp. You kept hearing that, and look what happened when patriotic Americans who knew that they had to redress aggrievance with the government, with the Congress, were incited and in many cases pushed into breaking into the capital that day, and their lives were forever changed and altered. Where's the recompense for those people, you know, who were besides being pardoned, I mean, they lost work, they lost money in many cases, they lost family ties for three four years for being in the Washington, d C. Gulag just simply for fulfilling their constitutional right to redress the government for you know, for grievances. And it all stemmed from that poison pill of the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 20: Well, this is where pro se would have helped a lot of people, because we do have an The courts are our courts is where the citizens sojourn is a famous thing in Blacks fourth Edition on the law. And the bottom line is the people the judges, And I'm going to talk about January sixth for a second. The judges were not judges. They were politicians and partisans in robes, and they were evil. And one of the things that they did was we have the laws on the books, the laws to protect our elections are there, but they're not used. And what happens is what happened with the January sixth is is they withheld exculpatory evidence that would have exonerated them. The judges knew it. And no judge can rule against statute. No judge can allow criminality to occur, and they did. And where they get where the law helps them is a thing called jurisdiction. No judge has the right to rule against statute or rule against established case law, especially Scotis law. If they do, they've exceeded their jurisdiction. And now they don't have immunity anymore. They are personally responsible under a code called forty two USC. Nineteen eighty three, nineteen eighty five, and nineteen eighty six for construction of civil rights, and they are personally responsible for their actions. They don't get immunity. A judge only gets immunity for discretion. If they make a decision based on the law, then they have absolute immunity, and they should. But if they make a ruling where they ruled against statute, they ruled against the evidence, they ruled against certain things, they don't have those protections. And what you're going to find out is we're talking to quite a few January sixers who know the work that we've done pro se, and I've had this discussion with them, and it says you have an absolute right to not only redress your grievances with the judges, but the people that prosecuted you illegally, and they will get recompense, they will be restored, and quite frankly, I can say on the phone that we are working to do that.
Speaker 2: It's wonderful.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk has said the Democrats are buying votes with government handouts to illegal immigrants. I think this is a good reason to get illegal immigrants out of our country.
Speaker 4: Is it not. Yes.
Speaker 20: Elon musk Is as usual is one hundred percent on target. He is one hundred percent on target, and you know he is. Seventeen Million illegal aliens pour over our borders in four years. They were busted in, flown in, trained in, walked in. Seventeen million in four years. And the Democrats actually have a plan for this. It's the twenty thirty Census plan where they plan to fundamentally transform the United States and negate our constitution, which in their eyes is an outdated document. Well, it's not an outdated document, and what they did was illegal. But a lot of these illegal aliens they didn't vote. Most illegal aliens, the last place they are on election day is an election booth, committing a third degree felony that would get them permanently deported. The law says there's been illegal alien votes in an election, it's a third degree felony. It's an automatic ticket home and they can never come back. So that means either they're doing the voting or someone's voting for them. Someone's voting. We know someone's voting for them because they're not going to protect themselves. They're not going to say, hey, I didn't vote. They just standing back and someone votes for them. And this is how we end up with states and elections where they had more more people that were more people that were registered to vote voting. How the heck do you get in Obama? We had sixty nine wards precincts in Philadelphia when Obama against ran against Mitt Romney, sixty nine awards where we had one hundred and twenty to one hundred and forty percent turnout of registered votes.
Speaker 2: How does that?
Speaker 4: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Where did all those vote? Where did all those votes come from? Gregory?
Speaker 20: The people a registered voter in corrupt states. Pennsylvania has got a corrupt Pennsylvania governor, Governor Josh Shapiro, who's former Pennsylvania Attorney general. He's a corrupt man. He's a criminal. And I can say that with great bartas because we have the proof that he's a criminal, which will be introduced into the courts very soon. We've already introduced some of it. But what they said is they said, well, a registered voter is equal to they can vote.
Speaker 8: That's not the law.
Speaker 20: The twenty sixth Amendment says that you have to be eighteen years or older. You have to be a US citizen and you have to reside in the district you're voting, And the definition of reside is it must be the place where you lay your head to rest. That is a qualified elector. A qualified elector does not equal a registered voter. So what we did differently than most of the places in the country. Most of the country was talking about cleaning up the voter roles. They were talking about the registered voters. Quite frankly, I don't really care about the registered voters because you can register your cat Fluffy to vote, and in California someone did register their cat Fluffy, so it's not a joke. Someone registered their cat. You can register in an nanimate object. You can register anybody to vote. But what happens is when you apply for a ballot, Federal law already states federal law states you cannot provide no responsible managing authority, no board of Elections, no county board, not even Governor Sapiro can issue a ballot to an unqualified elector. They can't even get it in their hands. So a lot of the arguments was like, we have procedures for cleaning these people out, and you know, we won't let anybody who's not registered, they're not allowed to vote, to vote, and so it was garbage. How do I end up with, you know, a million more voters, a half a million more voters than are registered unless they're breaking that law. Well, it's a five year prison sentence, third degree felony, five year prison sentence, fifteen hundred dollars fine for each person that is allowed to vote who's not qualified elector. And the responsible managing authority is the boards of elections. So we did in Delaware County, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, right because we went to the boards of elections and we took them to court and we looked at them and we said, hey, you know who goes to jail?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 20: We cleaned There were seven hundred thousand less mail in ballast in Pennsylvania in twenty twenty four than in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: That's brilliant, People say, Greg, that was us. I'm sorry, I've got to cut you off because we're out of time. Yeah, uh oh, no worries. Parallel Election A Blueprint for Deception is the book he co authored with Leah Hoops. He is the co founder of Patriot Online. I suggest you check that out and Greg, thanks again for taking time.
Speaker 2: To talk with me tonight. But I'm just out of it.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. You got it, thank you, thank you. We conclude this nightcap. Next good barbe that's gone. Let's go back, come back steep pla.
Speaker 4: That's the boarding. That's the boarding.
Speaker 17: The seven hundred down you l tell you RNL Carriers opening day.
Speaker 6: How about that?
Speaker 2: It is presented by.
Speaker 17: You're Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers, Ortho since the Orthopedics at Sports Medicine and Miami University five at the Holy Grail Banks from the Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by TOFT Broadcast Area. It's an old day baseball bash building up to the Riggs home opener against the Giants Thursday morning, beginning at nine on seven hundred down u L JEW, the home of the Cincinnati Red.
Speaker 2: I feel really fortunate and.
Speaker 1: On a Monday night again, unless there's some kind of tragic thing or a rainout until April fourteenth, which happens to be whose birthday.
Speaker 4: While b.
Speaker 2: Ro Zeppa, there you go, h fourteen on the fourteenth.
Speaker 20: So it's also the day that Lincoln was shot in the Titanic sank.
Speaker 1: So it's not one of those. I mean, it's mixed emotions. I thought I thought it was April twelfth that the Titanic sank, But okay, April fourteenth, all right, So those calamities aside. It's a great day because its Pete Rose's birthday. And you love Pete Rose, You love your everybody loves Pete Rose. The majority, the majority people love Pete Rose. Right now, we're going to talk a little basketball and a departure. Yes, the the globe trotting Sean Miller has decided to pack his bags once again and leave Cincinnati, this time for Texas. Your thoughts on Sean Miller's departure from Xavier and who should the Musketeers hire as a head coach?
Speaker 20: What I saw yesterday that Sean Miller was leaving, I said, why, why? How much money does a guy need? I mean, I don't know what he was being paid at Xavier, but how much money does a guy need to live on?
Speaker 4: And and I know, you know, people.
Speaker 20: Will say, well, how can you turn the money down? But here's here's the thing that gets me. The Musketeers rescued Sean Miller from oblivion.
Speaker 4: His name was mud in the NZ Double A.
Speaker 20: And I know they're going to say they didn't find anything, but there was something going on and Xavier brought him back. Now, is this how you reward somebody that reached out to you and kind of gave you a new life in basketball? And here's the other thing that bothers me. Some players might be leaving and going with him to Texas. Now, Texas they've got deep pockets, you know that the lone star state. They've got deep everything. They got money to burn, but they're at the SEC. Good luck Sean Miller getting in the SEC and winning when he you know, when Zavier was pretty much they held their own in the Big East. I'm just disappointed that he you know, that he's pulling stays and leaving because how much money does a man need. Now you're gonna ask me who should coach?
Speaker 4: Well, I would I wouldn't mind him that he brought Chris Chris Matt back.
Speaker 20: I mean, he did well, but well Chris Mack, if he does well, well.
Speaker 4: He pack up and leave them again.
Speaker 20: That's the first question that should be asked here. They're taking you back, Are you gonna pull fast one and leave because somebody else offers you more money, don't come to another conference.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, wild Man, that you have to understand, and these coaches that you're referencing absolutely obviously understand. Xavier is nothing but a stepping stone job, especially with these superpower conferences and all the money that's available to attract players, to attract coaches. Uh, you know that that will be attract not transforming.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not good for college basketball.
Speaker 20: And I understand where you're going here, Gary, But in Sean Miller's case, you know, the Xavier rescued him from the doldrums.
Speaker 4: They really did.
Speaker 1: So hold on, wild Man, do you expect Sean Miller to stay for the rest of his career at Xavier and never leave?
Speaker 4: I think he.
Speaker 20: I think he should have stayed a few more years now, a few more years, yeah, until they you know, did something in the tournament. Yeah not, but he was old here. It was here what three years, four years, I don't even know, but they, you know, they they did him a favor and then then just to turn out and all of a sudden, look how all this played out. All of a sudden they lose and he's taken off. Was he talking with Texas behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 20: I just think it's I think it's crappy.
Speaker 2: How much does a.
Speaker 4: Guy and how much a guy? How much does a guy need? The coach he wasn't like, he wasn't living in.
Speaker 1: Over the Rhine wild Man. Who did Xavier beat in the playing game?
Speaker 4: Do you know what they'd beat? Texas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently Texas liked what they saw of the Savior coach.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe or maybe that game.
Speaker 4: Went I'm behind the scenes and maybe that.
Speaker 1: Game was Maybe that game was the final job interview if he could have been Sean, Sean, you win this game, we want you on. If you lose, good luck down the road, buddy.
Speaker 4: So Chris grow so Chris Mack. We'll see what happens with that, with that situation.
Speaker 20: But the first question should be how long you're gonna stay here, Chris? Are you gonna you know, winsor he go play three good years and run off to Louisville like you did, or your name is mud in Louisville. Chris Mack's name in Louisville is mud.
Speaker 1: When we when we had this text conversation, initially, when you were saying, Sean Miller going to Texas. I said, who do you want to see him replace him? And I got I got a standard wild Man response.
Speaker 2: It was exactly what I thought you would say. And all all he text me back was hugs, Hugs, Hugs like.
Speaker 1: Bob Huggins would ever step on the court as a head coach at Xavier? Who would so the define Catholic students can throw sex toys at him?
Speaker 2: Again, I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 20: Now down out though, you know with this tournament getting down to the internet, that there might be an opening four hugs and hugs would win. Hugs would win. I guarantee Huggs would.
Speaker 2: Win, win where wherever he he.
Speaker 20: Would win, whatever school he went to, he would win. He would get the program back on his feet.
Speaker 1: What did you think about the Caliperry Patino match up over the weekend in the NCAA tournament, But I mean Calipery coming out on top.
Speaker 4: It was Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 20: Arkansas has been They're one of the surprises in the tournament without a doubt, and they could Arkansas could end up beating Kentucky.
Speaker 4: They get to play each other. Wouldn't that be crazy?
Speaker 1: Well, that that happened once this year. And what happened. I believe Cali Perry beat his old team, the Wild Guests.
Speaker 4: He did at rep Arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, that's how rich.
Speaker 20: A great story for college that's a great story for college basketball.
Speaker 2: What were the other stories you liked over the weekend? If any?
Speaker 20: Well, the game, the Colorado State game where the they played?
Speaker 4: Was it Maryland? I think it was Maryland? They played Maryland.
Speaker 20: The guy, the guy took ten steps at least if that's not traveling, and what is traveling? I didn't call it. He scored the game winning basketball. That those three officials who were on the floor to never officiate again.
Speaker 2: It was clearly clearly traveling.
Speaker 4: We know guy took at least five steps.
Speaker 2: Traveling.
Speaker 1: Come on, Traveling in college basketball has gotten to be like holding in professional football. They could call it on every play, But would you ever get anything done? I think is the is the question that you asked when it comes to a call like that, and people will say it's a judgment call, But there's holding on every play in the NFL, absolutely yes, And and they're.
Speaker 2: Watching the games.
Speaker 1: What little I watched over the weekend, there was traveling almost on every possession.
Speaker 4: It's really getting out of control. It's worse than the.
Speaker 20: NBA's you know, it's really I mean, I see it in high school basketball because I said the A for Indian Hill, I call traveling calls all the time.
Speaker 4: I go, that's traveling under missing that you know, call it by the way the game is supposed to be played.
Speaker 20: But they turned, they dribble the ball and turn the ball over.
Speaker 1: They palmed the ball all the time. I see, Like when I was playing. When I was playing, uh, you know high school basketball, you if your hand was on the side of the ball, not underneath, but on the side of the ball, and you you dribbled, you know that way, they would call it on us. They don't call that at all anymore. I mean, it's it's it's an absolute the guy's palm is underneath the ball and and he reverses and dribbles like that right on the court, and they don't call it at all.
Speaker 20: I don't understand it. Yeah, then through their legs too, and the ball. Yeah exactly. Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Wild Man walker with us as we close out the nightcap another segment. I just come you you save it for another segment. Okay, we got plenty of time left.
Speaker 2: Wild Man.
Speaker 20: Well, I'm just say my two teams are still in the final four. I still go live and kick a duke at Michigan State. They're still alive.
Speaker 2: Okay. Is that who you think's gonna come down to the wire.
Speaker 20: I told you, Duke the other day. I told you they look too strong. They're too strong.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, more with the wild Man in just a moment after a break, Save some for later. Wild Man seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham is all about the American dream. He wants us all to live it.
Speaker 10: What's your American dream?
Speaker 12: To marry a very rich, very beautiful woman so I can dedicate all my time to my cheese collection.
Speaker 2: Did he say cheese collection?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Could be why he smells like old cheddar.
Speaker 9: If I had a rich, beautiful wife, cheese would be the last.
Speaker 2: Thing on my mind.
Speaker 5: I love a cheesymn as much as I love Willie.
Speaker 6: Bill Cunningham Tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 18: This is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health, where our rectile dysfunction treatments are shown to be effective. In nearly ninety percent of cases. Listen to what Alex has to say about our ed and then you can crank back Now you can crank back up. All right, you're prediculous, dude.
Speaker 1: I think Duke and Michigan State as the final two of the championship game, and you think Duke's gonna win, So we think.
Speaker 4: Duke, we'll win.
Speaker 20: I think they're just so solid, so so strong man. If if not that they're five starters, but the guys coming off the bench, they just look they look unbeatable.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and Duke is living proof that white guys can play basketball.
Speaker 20: Still, damn right, all right, so damn right. Uh, here we are in the middle of the turnament. We got what we're down to? Uh what are we down to? Like sixteen, were down to the sweet sixteen. There's yeah still in it. There's there's seven sec teams. Isn't that sweet sixth teams?
Speaker 1: Well there were six, there were fourteen to start to turn so seven got eliminated in the first couple of rounds. But no, here we are at the sweet sixteen, and uh, do you see any upsets in the brackets there higher seats because we really even had a whole lot of we had the we had.
Speaker 2: An eleven twelve five ye all right, yeah.
Speaker 1: So we always have a twelve five. I think there's gonna be one of those teams that was the lowest seated team that's gonna gonna make that's gonna make the final four. I think there is.
Speaker 20: I want I want Kentucky to win and I want Arkansas to win. I want those two to play each other, just for just for the cattle party, you know, Kentucky, you know, I just want to see that, just for.
Speaker 1: Just for S's and G's baby, just for and go all right, uh ready for Reds opening Day on Thursday, wild Man, I know you will be there.
Speaker 2: You've not missed one and how many years.
Speaker 20: That's nineteen sixty seven. I believe my Anderson High School math man's fifty eighth straight. So we understand that nobody, no no one in the media can top my record. That there's no one has that streak well, and I think that's very, very laudable. It's a great accomplishment. As long as you keep it.
Speaker 1: Freeing straight, as long as you keep breathing and you can wheel yourself in there, you're.
Speaker 20: Going to be there now, not a wheel and I drive my scooter in there. Oh okay, all right, all right, uh so anyway, drive my scooter. They are selling the number fourteen Pete Rose patch at the Red's gift shop, but it's in a plain white wrapper. Is that what you were telling me. It's just a plane rapper. Yeah, so you can't get the patches.
Speaker 4: But they did.
Speaker 20: They instead of you know, maybe putting on the on the wrapper like Pete Rose patch or fourteen, they did it plane So they're able that way. Major League Baseball can't do a damn thing about it because they still are not allowed to sell anything Pete Rose related on a jersey or.
Speaker 4: Anything like that.
Speaker 20: Yeah, they did get around on this, and you know, damn well they're going to sell those patches.
Speaker 2: Oh heck. Yeah. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I'll go to a game this year, but I'm going to get down there and buy a patch.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The reason I will not attend a Reds game, or a Bengals game, or probably any other professional sporting franchise these days is they you can't pay cash for anything. It drives me absolutely nuts. I'm sorry. I'm not a fan of the digital society, and this is why I will not frequent or ever go into a Taste of Belgium or any other restaurant that does not accept cash. I'm sorry. That's the way that the big brother, the government can track you is by your purchases. And it's nobody's friggin business but mine, how and when and where I spend my money. So, I mean, I think I think Major League Baseball, the NFL, even some colleges made a really really bad decision. I don't know if they just don't like keeping cash around or having to have cash on hand. I mean, I'm sure there's some logistical reason for it, but I'm sorry. You know, I'm not a consumer of anybody that will not take my good, hard earned money. That says, this note is legal tender for all debts public and private. That means you should be you should have to accept cash in this country.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on that, well, I agree with you.
Speaker 20: I don't like it at all, But I don't want to get carried away on this, you know, I want to give you my take here on this Red season. All right, let's go.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 20: They open the season Thursday afternoon against the San Francisco Giants. The red starting pitching on paper, it looks good. I think they've got three solid starters. The fourth starter, I don't know what, and then the fifth starter just kind of thrown in there. They've got three solid starters. Now can they stay healthy? The bullpen I'm concerned with. I'm really concerned with the bullpen, especially the way they pitched in spring training.
Speaker 4: That don't really approved.
Speaker 20: They started that kind of couple started out really good, have backed off, and a couple of the other guys have just had horrendous spring horrendous spring training, So I'm concerned about at the back end of the bullpen. And then when it comes to the hitting for the Reds, they don't have that power hitter. They didn't try to get a power hitter, and pitchers can get around these guys. This could be a long season, but I've got Terry Francona that he might be able to guide these through and get these Reds to a five hundred season.
Speaker 4: To win the division.
Speaker 20: The division is winnable, but I think these guys are all going to beat up on them. The Cubs and the Reds are going to beat up on each other, The Brewers and the Reds are going to beat up on each other. The Cardinals and the Reds always beat up on each other. Cardinals always have had the Reds number forever, and the Brewers too lately. And then you've got the Pirates who are coming on. They've got three solid starters too. Now they may have the best pitcher in the National League in ball Skiings and he's only in a second year. So this, you know, I've seen people saying the Reds go win seventy six games, finishing the last place, so they could win the division. I'm going to save five hundred at best unless somebody steps up.
Speaker 1: Well as a Saturday as on Saturday, as a Saturday morning wild Man Vegas had the Reds at seventy nine and a half wins.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so that's.
Speaker 2: Just a little under five hundred, but it doesn't sound promise.
Speaker 20: Terry Francona can only do so much. He can't hit, he can't pitch, and that's that's what it comes down to. And Hunter Green has already said that. Hunter Green flat out said that. You know, it's great heavan Terry here with his management ability in this experience, but it comes.
Speaker 4: Down to the players.
Speaker 20: So we know, we know this team has had a history of injuries, and we've already seen a bunch of them already.
Speaker 2: Who there you go, who's hurt?
Speaker 20: Well, Alexis Das he's gonna go on the io R because he's really not one hundred percent healthy. And then you've also you got the you know, not Lodolo, the uh Andrew Abbott that's not gonna start.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna gonna uh sorry, So they've got.
Speaker 20: They've got some injury problem, and you got Tyler Stevens and thank god, thank god, the Reds quickly jumped on this when they signed catcher Jose Travinos, who a three year deal. I mean, that guy, that guy's a hell of a defensive catcher. He might not hit a lick, but behind the plate, he's very very good. In the Reds waste any time former All Star. I mean, you know, yeah, they came from the Yankees, and you know, of course the Reds know it all when they got him. While they're getting a guy like that, he can hardly hit, well, somebody knew something about it, and thank god he was on the Reds team when Stevenson went down, and they didn't waste any time, because signing him.
Speaker 4: Was it was was brillant, was was brilliant.
Speaker 1: Well, wild Man, wild Man, I know you'll enjoy Red's opening day as you enjoyed all the rest in your your long, illustrious career of of unstoppable unchecked Reds opening days. And thanks for being a part of the last Monday Nightcap for quite a while. I tell you what, Let's get together on April fourteenth, though, when I'm on and we'll I guess I don't know what we'll talk about in April fourteenth. Maybe the Titan, maybe the top be Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 4: A Tomas and Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 20: Yeah, alright, Man Theater, Fort Theater, you know, all right. I just hope the weather's good for Thursday, as the baseball gods give us some sunshine.
Speaker 1: It's looking like it's going to be just fine, wild Man, A little lot ready to go tad on the cool side, but it'll be just fine the wild Man, as in Wildman Walker, the sports commando on the Nightcap. And we wrap things up now with the playing of our national anthem, Star Spangled Banner to honor America on seven hundred W l W