Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty KFI AM six forty, It's Later with mo Kelly. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. As it's night three of the DNC. We'll be bouncing in and out and we're on the watch and all the lookout for Governor Tim Walls, who will be officially accepting the nomination for vice president tonight, so we will have his speech. You heard Mark Runner earlier with an excerpt from the former President Bill Clinton, who spoke earlier.
Speaker 3: In the evening.
Speaker 2: And I would say this schedule tonight has been more on schedule.
Speaker 3: They've been moving through the speakers.
Speaker 2: I mentioned that because the last two nights they were way over both nights, less so last night, but.
Speaker 3: Way way way over Monday night.
Speaker 2: So it seems they've pared down the schedule for tonight and the speakers have a shorter amount of time because they're really moving through the schedule. And I'm guessing that Governor Walls may hit the stage in the.
Speaker 3: Next forty five minutes or so.
Speaker 2: I'm just guessing there might be some musical performances they're on the schedule, but it doesn't mean that they won't get cut somewhere along the way. And and Twalla did just said that Oprah Winfrey was also speaking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oprah Winfrey is supposed to be going up soon. Actually I think she was supposed to be next. But then it seems like maybe they had to shovel some things around because they just had Kamala Harris's brother in law on.
Speaker 3: I guess that's what that was.
Speaker 4: A second Yeah, okay, well yeah, they you know when something's not on when they just said coming up next is Oprah Winfrey and it's not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's a real fluid schedule, and we'll have Governor Walls's speech, but there's some other business we have to tend to here in California. You might have heard me speaking with Tim Conway Junior about San Bernardino County and let me just give you some of the background what is happening there. San Bernardino County voters, you may remember, narrowly approved Measure EE and that was about two years ago. Yeah, it was in twenty twenty two, and it authorized the county government to explore the idea of seceding from the state of California. This was connected to the idea that the county was not getting its fair share of state resources. San Bernardino County, Okay, or as I call it, San Bernissippi. This week, what I like that you have River Tucky in San Bernissippi. You'll see why in just a moment. This week, the county government revealed the results of a study conducted by the Blue Sky consulting group that shows the county get this, actually receives nine percent more state funding per person than other counties statewide. And to me, it makes perfect sense because San Bernardino County is probably not producing the amount of state income tax the other counties are producing. And this is what fourth District Supervisor Kurt Hagman said for San Bernardino County. Quote, the truth is in the numbers, and we're able to show in most cases, or about fifty percent of the cases, we're as in San Bernardino County, we're getting our fair share by population or maybe a little more by population.
Speaker 3: Clothes quote, and.
Speaker 2: It goes on, we're not getting our fair share for homeless in the county because the formula they use is based on large cities. So even though we're the sixth largest as in county in California by population. We're not getting that because we don't have a city with more than three hundred thousand people in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also according to Blue Sky study, oh here it is quote, tax revenues generated in San Bernardino County are likely less than half the revenues generated statewide. Now, I understand you may not want to be connected to California. You may not like the crime, you may not like the trash, you may not like the whole persona, you may not like what California feels like. But let's see this through to its logical conclusion. All right, let's do a thought experiment. Let's say hypothetically San Bernardino word to secede from the state of California.
Speaker 3: Then what then what do you become?
Speaker 2: Do you become Puerto Rico and you just kind of govern yourself because you're not getting any revenue from the state. You're not getting any help from the state. When there's flooding, right, you know, there's a fire, some sort of disaster. State can't help you.
Speaker 5: Hey, Puerto Rico got paper towels, right, But again that high velocity, by the way.
Speaker 3: They had to go to the federal government for that. That's true. Same thing here. You know, if you have a problem with immigration, good luck. I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: It's not like you can go to the state because you don't have control over the border.
Speaker 3: I just don't know how this is supposed to work out. Didn't we find a what's the word I'm looking for? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, a war over that kind of thing once we did. I think they called it the Civil War. Oh yeah, yeah. The idea of secession may sound real sexy, but the realistic implementation not at all, not on a state level, not on a city level, not on a county level.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And yet it's easy to put it on the ballot and people want to say, yeah, let's just go ahead and seceed. But I don't know if people have really thought through what that means. If you were actually successful, you love that state money, trust me. When it comes to schools, putting students in schools and the money you get for your public schools because you have actual students, all that's gone gone. All the money that you get from the state on any level gone. I don't know how that's This would be a better option. You know, if you feel like you're not getting your fair share, all right, then that means you get Put this way, my mother told me a long time ago, you can get a little bit of something, or you can get all of nothing. And if you get all of nothing because you've seceded from the state of California, I don't know how that's a better option. But as it turns out, you are getting more than your fair share. Now, maybe you want to reapportion some of the money where it goes, you know, it's allocated for homelessness as opposed to something else. Have that discussion. But if you think that San Bernardino County can make it with its own industry, you know, it's not like you get any of the money from Silicon Valley anymore. It's not like that. If you think that San Bernardino County produces enough of anything where you can survive on your own state income tax, good luck.
Speaker 4: Toll roads. That's how they can make their money, toll roads to.
Speaker 2: Get through Oh yeah, okay, but they're just taxing themselves. It's not like they're getting money from elsewhere, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You're you're just not saying like so the like say, if we need to drive through San Bernardinas for.
Speaker 3: What to stop you there? I mean like, it's just it's an easier route than going how many time you driven through San Bernissippi? Well, I mean, look, not often. I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, like, if they charge us to drive through, like people who are going to River Tucky.
Speaker 2: I will stop at the border and yell across, Hey, Tawala, come see me in Orange County.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know they're pro San Diego County, probably going to entice Elon Musk to move Tesla to the state of San Bernissippill good luck soon.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm trying to think it through. No, Look, it would be for them to figure out. It's not for us to solve their problems. But for now, Sand Bernissippi is not going anywhere. It's Later with mo Kelly can if I Am six forty well live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It's night three of the DNC and we're following along waiting for Governor Tim Wallas, who will speak live.
Speaker 3: Will bring that to you.
Speaker 2: Governor Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania had just finished speaking and I was looking over the rundown for tonight.
Speaker 3: It's like, wait a minute, Stevie Wonder was supposed to perform today. Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 4: Yes, he performed already, Yes, yes, yes, he was already out there.
Speaker 3: He killed it. How did I miss it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you and I have worked in the music business. Okay, mo, we don't lie here.
Speaker 7: MO.
Speaker 2: I love Stevie Wonder. He's one of my most favorite artists of all time. He just doesn't sound that good.
Speaker 4: Live, I believe from looking at the response from the crowd.
Speaker 3: He had it up.
Speaker 4: Okay, turned all the way up, dancers DJ Molsky on stage with him, live band.
Speaker 3: It was a lot happening. Okay to Wallop. You produced a concert.
Speaker 2: This is true. Okay, this is true. Story time, Cas, You produced a concert. It was the Beat Summer Jam. Yes, and there was one year. I can't remember what year it was. I just know I was there the year that Stevie Wonder closed the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was the year that we had Little Kim on the show. And instead of Little Kim being the headliner, Steve Harvey, who was new to our station, wanted to show us young people what real music was. And he said, do I have an act for you all coming up at the end of this show, okay, And he kept promoting it on the radio, kept talking about it, hyping it up. And I'm the stage manager, okay. So Little Kim is on and she's killing it because it's Little Kim, right. This is preyday in our heyday, and the crowd is and it was a secret you.
Speaker 3: No one knew who the act was.
Speaker 4: And Steve Harvey's on stage and he's bringing buy these days, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: I know you have been waiting all.
Speaker 4: Day for this act right here, family, fuse Steve, Steve Harvey, let it give it up right now for the for the what is he the eighth wonder of the world, Give it up for the eighth wonder of the world, the one, the only Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 3: And how many crickets.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you it was you could just see I'm on the stage and this is this is Irvine Amphitheater, and you just hear.
Speaker 2: And you yeah, no, no, look I have a different vanished point.
Speaker 3: I was walking.
Speaker 2: Out right after that announcement, and half the venue started walking.
Speaker 8: Out and Look, I'm on the stage and I'm watching all of these people leaving, and I'm look, and I'm looking over Steve Harvey and he has the angriest look on his face and he's just fuel me.
Speaker 3: Well, at least Stevie didn't see it. And that was the joke. Damn mo man.
Speaker 2: Okay, but see, I've heard Stevie Wonder perform on to say three or four times, yes, and each time that I've seen him live, he has been far less than spectacular.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's an age thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's he doesn't care as much anymore, but he does not sound great live anymore. The last time I saw him, I think you yeah, you were there. It was unfortunately for a funeral. Cliff Winston, who used to be the program director for kg LH one or two point three FM.
Speaker 3: He didn't sound good there either. No, No, he did not. No, he did not.
Speaker 4: That wasn't that wasn't. Look I okay. One time we had Stevie Wonder to come into the station and he performed live for Steve Harvey and the crew, and he was phenomenal, just him and his keyboard and he was great, Okay, And I think in the right circumstances, you get prime Stevie Wonder. Now I'm just looking at the screen and people were up on their feet and they were dancing, were doing it, and they were loving it. And I think it was maybe a thing of respect because he is the eighth Wonder of the world. He's Stevie Wonder, one of the greatest musicians songwriters ever, right, And I think it's just it's a thing of respect to have Stevie Wonder up there. And I think that's why he's not closing because of what you're saying about his performance as of late, because you have John Legend supposed to be closing if they're on time.
Speaker 2: Okay, well John Legend is supposed to perform. What is going to perform ordinary people?
Speaker 4: No, no, No, there'll probably be you know, one of his more rousing songs. He has a couple of let's have powerful songs. Yeah, he has very rousing songs, very rousing. I thought they'd get like childish Gambino This is America. That'd be probably be on another night, maybe on Thursday. Okay, you want to end with fire, you don't want to get a fire right now.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm just look, you have a lot of talent to choose from. I'm just very surprised to see Stevie Wonder performing the DNC.
Speaker 4: There reaching their reaching to different audiences, because yesterday they had Patty LaBelle Open Up. You know, so it's like they're trying to have two different audiences. Tonight you got John Legend and you've got Chili, you know, different generations, trying to make sure you're talking to everyone.
Speaker 3: Oh, Sheila E is performing. Oh okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: Governor Walls, Minnesota, Sheila E from Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Both gammorous lid. Yes, okay, yes, Mark, you've mairied with Sheila.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If they play crush Groove at the DNC, the reporters, the reporters will finally get the riot they want.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, wait a minute, what do you do about crush Groove? Nothing? Nothing, I'm half white, remember, okay, so you know half of it? Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: That was a deep cut as far as music, I'm surprised that they would reach for Sheila E. Love Sheile. I get what they're doing with the whole Minnesota connection. But you know, I'm surprised, not that they could call prints or anything. I'm surprised they didn't go, like more Stay in the Time. He's still around too, he.
Speaker 3: Is, he's been on this show.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Yeah, yes, he still's got it. He stills, he still still has it. Yeah, well he's no Shatner, but I am jealous of that. No, no, no, no, he he he came on the show. We did an hour long conversation, went through all the songs all. A matter of fact, I think I'm going to post that as far as the great conversations, classic conversations and legend conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a great one.
Speaker 2: He was in a great mood and we just we talked about all of his career, even talked a little bit about Prince as well. How many songs are there though, honestly, you mean more Staying in the Time. Yeah, I want to say maybe ten to twelve off the top of my head. Well, that exceeds my knowledge of more States the Time, The Bird of course, Jungle Love, see a.
Speaker 3: Cool Low's getting lonely too. Yeah, I don't know if I know cancel to eleven. I guess I got some looking. What's your phone number?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: And keep going seven, seven, seven, nine to three eleven? Does it ring a bell?
Speaker 2: Does it sound different or better when he does it? He sounds just the same. As matter of fact, Stephan's getting it right now. See and you will see that. Morris Day, Morris O Kelly one and the same.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we have time for that. Oh yes we do, because he's pulling it up right now. Now we're up against the clock. Now, we are up against the clock.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to wait. It's called host privilege. Hurry up, Stephan, Yeah, Mars Day, he has it. I would say ten to twelve if I actually thought about it all.
Speaker 3: I like him. I just don't know all this stuff, all right, do you know who? What's that spell?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I think you better do that you first than the actual song.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 3: Oh oh eh, what's the secret to that falsetto? By the way, is it? Is it in the underwear?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no no, I'm had to make it weird. No no, no, I'm not mocking you. I would never do that.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I Am six forty is Later with Mo Kelly We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Let's drop into the DNC and listen to Oprah Winfrey.
Speaker 6: And what we're gonna do is elect Kamada Harris as the next President.
Speaker 9: Of the United States.
Speaker 7: I am so honored to have been asked to speak on tonight's theme about what matters most to me, to you and all of us Americans.
Speaker 3: Freedom.
Speaker 7: There are people who want you to see our country as a nation of us against them, people who want to scare you, who want to rule you, people who'd have you believe that books are dangerous and assault rifles are safe, that there's a right way to worship and.
Speaker 9: A wrong way to love.
Speaker 7: People who seek first to divide and then to conquer. But here's the thing, when we stand together, it is impossible to conquer us.
Speaker 3: Did Opos say what I thought?
Speaker 5: She said?
Speaker 7: In the words of an extraordinary American, the late Congressman John Lewis, He said, no matter what ship our ancestors arrived on, we are all in the same boat. Now, Congressman very well, how far this country has come. Because he was one of the brilliant Americans who helped to get us where we are. But he also knew that the work is not done. The work will never be done because freedom isn't free. America is an ongoing project. It requires commitment, It requires being open to the hard work and the heart work of democracy, and every now and then, it requires standing up to life's bullies. I know this.
Speaker 9: I've lived in.
Speaker 7: Mississippi, in Tennessee, in Wisconsin, Maryland.
Speaker 6: Indiana, Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, California, and and Sweet Home Chicago, Illinois.
Speaker 7: I have actually traveled this country from the Redwood Forest loved those redwoods to the Gulf Stream waters. I've seen racism and sexism, and income inequality and division. I've not only seen it at times, I've been on the receiving end of it. But more often than not, what I've witnessed and experienced are human beings, both conservative and liberal, who may not agree with each other, but who'd still help you in a heartbeat if you are in trouble. These are the people who make me proud to say that I am an American.
Speaker 9: They are the best of America. And despite what some would have you think, we are not so different from our neighbors.
Speaker 7: When a house is on fire, we don't ask about the homeowner's race or religion.
Speaker 9: We don't wonder who their partner is or how they vote it. No, we just try to do the best we can to save them.
Speaker 7: And if the place happens to belong to a childless cat.
Speaker 3: Lady, well.
Speaker 9: We try to get that cat out too.
Speaker 7: Because we are a country of people who work hard for the money. We wish our others and sisters well, and we pray for peace. We know all the old tricks and tropes.
Speaker 9: That are designed to distract us.
Speaker 7: From what actually matters, but we are beyond ridiculous tweets and lies and foolery. These are complicated times, people, and they require adult conversation, and I welcome those conversations because civilized debate is vital to democracy and it is the best of America.
Speaker 9: Now, over the last couple of nights, we have all.
Speaker 7: Seen brave people walk onto the stage and share their most private pain.
Speaker 9: Amanda and Josh Caitlin Hadley.
Speaker 7: They told us their stories of rape and incest and near death experiences from having the state deny them the abortion that their doctor explained.
Speaker 9: Was medically necessary.
Speaker 7: And they've told us these things for one reason, and that is to keep what happened to them from happening to anybody else.
Speaker 9: Because if you do not have autonomy over this, over this.
Speaker 7: If you cannot control woen and how you choose to bring your children into this world and how they are raised and supported, there is no American dream.
Speaker 9: The women and men who.
Speaker 7: Are battling to keep us from going back to a time of desperation and shame and stone cold fear, they are the new freedom fighters. And make no mistake, they are the best of America. I want to talk now about somebody who's not with us tonight. Tessi Prevos Williams was born in New Orleans, not long af there's a Supreme Court rule that segregated public schools were unconstitutional. That was in nineteen fifty four, same year I was born. But I didn't have to head to first grade at the all white Madonna nineteenth School with a US Marshal by my side like TESSI did. And when I got to school, the building wasn't empty like it was for Tessie. You see, rather than allowing Madonna to be integrated, parents pulled their kids out of the school, leaving only Tessi and two other little black girls, Gail at the Enne and Leona Tate to sit in a classroom with the windows papered over to block snipers from attacking the six year old bodies.
Speaker 9: Tessie passed away six weeks.
Speaker 7: Ago, and I tell this story to honor her tonight, because she, she, like Ruby Bridges and her friends Leona and Gail, the New Orleans four.
Speaker 9: They were called, they broke barriers, and they.
Speaker 7: Paid dearly for it. But it was the grace and guts and courage of women like Tessie Prevots Williams that paid the way for another young girl who nine years.
Speaker 6: Later became part of the second class to.
Speaker 7: Integrate the public schools in Berkeley, California.
Speaker 5: And it seems to me.
Speaker 7: That at school and at home, somebody did a beautiful job of showing this young girl how to challenge the people at the top and empower the people at the bottom.
Speaker 9: They showed her how to look at the world and see not just what is, but what can be.
Speaker 7: They instilled in her a passion for justice and freedom and the glorious fighting spirit necessary to pursue that passion. And soon, and very soon, soon, embarrassed, soon, we're going to be teaching our daughters and sons about how this child of an Indian mother and a Jamaican father, two idealistic, energetic immigrants, immigrants, how this child grew up to become the forty seventh President of the United States.
Speaker 9: That is the best of America.
Speaker 3: You're listening to it later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio Apple will continue to dip in and dip out of the DNC.
Speaker 3: That was Oprah Winfrey who was just speaking.
Speaker 2: We're waiting on Minnesota Governor Tim Walls to formally accept his nomination for vice president representing the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: Will bring his address to you live as well.
Speaker 1: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Last week, I was talking about whether something was real or something was more out of curiosity. I was talking about how the first night of a convention, be it RNC or DNC, you usually is pretty high and then it levels off, tapers off, it goes down waiting for the eventual presidential nominee to speak at the end of the convention, and you have this surge in viewership. The Republican National Convention started off with like an eighteen point seven million people viewing the first night, and it tapered off to fourteen million the next night, and then its surged to twenty five million when former President Trump spoke and officially accepted the nomination to become president. Representing Republican Party, the Democrats started with twenty million about nineteen point eight million on its first night Monday, compared to like the eighteen point seven million for the Republicans. In fact, the first night for the Democrats beat the next three nights, the first three nights of the Republicans in the RNC, and I was saying, well, let's wait for the second night, because then you can start to see a pattern or trend. Was it just voyeurism where people are just tuning in to see what everything was going to be about, or was it actually going to grow or taper off, And then you would get a better sense of whether the DNC was generating momentum or people, you know, were just checking out the sideshow the first day and didn't really care. Well, the numbers are in for the second night of the DNC, and the Democrats went up from twenty million to twenty point six million. And if you want to make a direct comparison, the RNC went down to fourteen million it's second night.
Speaker 3: So if anything, it suggests.
Speaker 2: That not well, it doesn't suggest it says that more people are tuning in, but it does suggest that there is increasing interest in what is happening at the DNC, and that usually if you use history as a guide, it usually translates to voter registrations and also increased fundraising, because, like I said last night, this is about the time in which people really start tuning in and start paying attention to the presidential race. I mean, Mark and I we talk about this all year, every day. We follow these things very closely as a nature of what we do professionally, but not most people. Most people they're on the periphery. They know what's going on, but they're not really paying attention. But when the conventions come around, people start to play a closer attention. And let me just go down the numbers a little bit more. The twenty twenty four DNC is the first one to have higher ratings on the second night in the last decade. In fact, former President Obama's speech saw the highest spike in viewership over the course of the night. This is according to Nielsen an average of twenty one point nine million people tuned in to watch him speak, which was higher than the rest of the night, and the Nielsen numbers on the other end of the spectrum show that the Democrats are still struggling to attract younger voters. Only nine hundred and thirty nine thousand viewers between the ages of eighteen to thirty four the broadcast Tuesday, which was down from nine hundred and forty one thousand and twenty twenty, and it was just over two million and twenty sixteen. But like I was saying last night, this is where social media comes in because if you're looking for the sixteen to twenty four year old, for the most part, they're not looking at a television broadcast. They will pick it up on Twitter, they'll pick it up on TikTok, they'll pick it up clips on it on YouTube. People will say, well, what did the show Obama have to say last night? Well, they're probably not tuning in live. They'll find it on social media somewhere, and those speeches are very easy to find. And if you've been following this closely, the Harris campaign has been spending more on digital media than any campaign in history. They are trying to bridge that gap between young people and the political reality, the present political landscape, because the most people, well the most that I hear from young people is just whatever they see on TikTok. They'll tell me what they saw on TikTok, what they saw on Twitter, what they heard from a friend who saw it on TikTok. They're not watching traditional media by and large, and the Harris campaign is going out of their way to make sure. Like last night we talked about the roll call and DJ Cassidy, how they had the music from the different states and how that could be chopped up into one minute segments that could be sent out. All that stuff is going viral today. If you just do DNC roll call on any social media, you'll find it everywhere. And that is by design, that's not by happenstance. It's not like it's going viral in an organic way. They're pushing it, they're helping it go viral. And that's I think one of the largest differences between this election and just four years ago, where social media and the digital landscape has an outsized importance, a disproportionate importance as far as getting messages out and also reaching younger voters. Now, does this mean that they'll actually turn out and vote? Historically not in high percentages, but you know, we'll see if that changes.
Speaker 3: But you you disagree?
Speaker 5: Mark, Did you see me raise an eyebrow or something yet the spastic eyebrow you go into action?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: Actually, the pulling data that I've seen, and correct me if I have this wrong, shows that younger demographic voters are in the bag for Harris by a factor of at least two to one. If no, no, no, not in the bag. I'm not saying their preference. I'm saying that turnout and the viewership. I don't young people aren't going to watch this stuff on TV. And by the way, as you and I were sitting here, Wes Moore, the governor of Maryland, was speaking, nobody knows him. Do you really want to follow Oprah if you're Wes Moore? No, not if you're actually a speaker on the slate.
Speaker 2: But thanks to social media, you can be separated from Oprah and just his speech can go out and people can find it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he better hopes so, because it's actually it would be a come down for even to be president.
Speaker 3: From what I understand.
Speaker 2: You know, look, Oprah has an advantage over most people because television is her natural habitat, as it were. So she's very comfortable in front of a camera, and she is obviously world renowned. Everyone knows Oprah, so she's made for events like this, But the governor of Maryland probably is not, even though he is an elected official. He's done campaign stops. But you're not going to be able to rouse the audience in a way that Oprah Winfrey camp. No, you got to plan this stuff out so that there's a natural flow. And you guys, as longtime music people, you know that you plan the flow of speakers, music acts, whatever, so you know you.
Speaker 3: Wind up to the big finish. Yes, the headliners, you don't.
Speaker 5: You don't put on one of the headliners first and then put Wes moron welterward.
Speaker 2: Think about a set list that's basically what you're talking about. That he'll sprinkle in your hit songs throughout the night. You're not gonna put them all at the beginning. You're not gonna put them all at the end. You sprinkle them in. You'll play some new songs. You know, Hey, we have a new song from our album We're gonna play because you want your fans to come along with you and also buy the new music, not just the old music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're Berlin, you don't open with the metro, right, you'll close and speaking of like Minnesota, all things Minnesota.
Speaker 2: The one and only time that I saw Prince he closed with purple rain. He didn't open with purple ring.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: It's later with Mo Kelly, Pete Buddha, Judge Secretary of Transportation of speaking right now. I believe that Tim Walls will be next, and if and when he does begin to speak, we'll bring that to you live. That is his vice presidential nomination acceptance speech. It's KFI AM six forty. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Opinion.
Speaker 3: Without the Preach k s I KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County lies everywhere on the radio.