Speaker 1: What we got today, Tim Garlic, COVID nineteen and all the problems and cuz that we could possibly discuss.
Speaker 2: To start with, I've got some news.
Speaker 1: A little bit later on, and then we'll finish up with something that you've got.
Speaker 3: Okay, buddy, that sounds good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean the mainstream has been, you know, for ever, been promoting the COVID nineteen vaccine as the remedy for COVID, and it's been pushing it on the public. And the stats show that the unvaccinated have a very low cancer rate of zero point eighty five percent, but the vaccinated have a cancer incidence rate that's significantly higher than the unvaccinated population for general cancers. I believe it's been estimated to be one point one point eight five percent or something, so it's significantly higher than the unvaccinated population. And in addition, there's also autoimmune diseases that are.
Speaker 3: Being caused by.
Speaker 4: The mRNA, the COVID mRNA vaccines, and the spike protein is the reason because the mRNA vaccine programs the cells to produce spike proteins which end up flooding the bloodstream and going throughout the body, and they keep manufacturing these spike proteins ostensibly because it's supposed to help the immune system defend against the spike proteins on the virus. But the spike proteins themselves have become bioweapons. Essentially, they just lodge themselves in healthy tissue of the heart, the lungs, the various organs, including the brain, and it's causing the immune response to have the antibodies going to the site of the spike proteins. And when they're attacking the spike proteins, that area becomes inflamed. Whether it's the arterial arterial walls of the arteries where the spike proteins have embedded themselves, which is causing blood clots, or whether it's the spike proteins that have embedded themselves in the healthy tissue of the heart. They go there and they attack the spike proteins in that area of the heart becomes inflamed and it's causing myocarditis. And the same problem exists with the lung tissue.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 4: Indeed, some of them embed themselves in the brain and the same problem occurs with blood clouding in the brain, and you know that can cause strokes, right and so this is a disaster. And the mRNA vaccine, which they say is safe, is clearly not safe because it's causing all these adverse reactions that it killing people. And what we could alternatively use as a cure is garlic.
Speaker 3: If you cut garlic and.
Speaker 4: You let it breathe for twenty minutes before you sprinkle it on your food whatever it is that you're you know, putting the garlic on it releases this alison liquid from the garlic, which is extremely helpful from the standpoint of virus infections, and it was recently announced in Thailand Medical News. In a surprising and potentially game changing discovery, scientists in Canada have uncovered the fact that Allison, a sulfur rich compound derived from crush garlic, can significantly suppress the expression of the stars COVID two spike protein in human immune cells. This breakthrough adds to the growing list of health benefits attributed to garlic and suggests its possible role as a natural anti viral compound with relevance to COVID. Nineteen researchers from the Department of Biology and Health Science at Quantlin Polytechnical University in British Columbia, Canada, conducted to study using human splenic fi fibroblasts. These immune related cells were genetically engineered to produce the receptor binding domain of the SARSCOBI two spike protein. The experiment introduced the spike gene into the cells along with a fluorescent tag to make protein expression visible under a microscope. This Thailand Medical News report reveals that when the garlic compound Ellison was added to the cells, either before or after the genetic modification, there was a dramatic reduction in visible fluorescence, indicating that spike protein production had dropped sharply. Allison's effects are powerful but safe, unlike the vaccine, which has been found to be unsafe, even though the claim is that it's been tested and found safe, which is a lie, but then we know our governments lie to us all the time. What makes the findings even more encouraging is that the Allison treatment did not harm the cells. Despite its powerful anti viral effect, the clinic fibroblasts maintained their normal shape, growth patterns, and viability. This is a clinical This is a crucial observation as many drugs that affect viral mechanisms often damage those cells in the process. At the tested concentration.
Speaker 3: Of fifty oh micro.
Speaker 4: Grams, Allison was shown to be non toxic, reinforcing its potential as a safe natural compound for therapeutic exploration. The researchers use both pretreatment and post treatment approaches, exposing cells to Allison either thirty minutes before or six hours after transfection with the spike gene. In both cases, spike protein expression plummeted from a ninety six percent expression rate in untreated cells to just four to seven percent in Allison treated cell. Mechanism still unknown, but effects are clear.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: The exact mechanism remains unclear. Scientists agree that Alison could be interfering at the translation or protein synthesis level, possibly altering how the viral protein is built or promoting its breakdown. Alison is known to react with sulfur containing groups and proteins, which might destabilize or prevent the proper folding of the spike protein. This mode of action aligns with other findings showing Allison's capacity to disrupt proteins from bacteria, fungi, and other viruses. Additionally, imaging analysis showed that in untreated cells, the spike protein accumulated near the nucleus, hinting at its active processing within the cellular machinery. However, in Allyson treated cells, this signal was nearly extinguished, proving that Allison blocks the production or accumulation of the spike protein, a natural tool in the COVID nineteen fight. These findings come at a time when interest in alternative plant based antivirals is discourging, especially compounds that can complement conventional drugs without harmful side effects. Allison has long been recognized for its antibacterial, antif fungal, anti inflammatory, and antioxidant benefits, but its anti viral potential against COVID nineteen had not been studied in this context before. Importantly, the study did not involve live SARS CoV two virus, but rather used gene delivery systems in mimicspike protein expression in a safe laboratory setting. However, the results are strong foundational proof that Allison could reduce the levels of viral proteins that may play a role not just in acute infection, but also in long COVID symptoms and other post viral complications. Conclusions and future potential. The research presents compelling early evidence that Allison from garlic can powerfully suppress the spike proteins of SARS kobe two in immune related human cells without harming the cells themselves. This unique duo feature efficacy without toxicity positions Allison as a promising candidate for further exploration in anti viral therapy. Future studies will need to explore whether the same suppression occurs in real viral infections, and whether Allison could be adapted into a treatment for acute COVID nineteen or long COVID syndromes. Investigating its effects on full length spike protein and extending the studies to animal models and clinical settings will be crucial steps going forward. Okay, so there you go, Indy. I think what's interesting is, you know, when you think about garlic and all the myths and legends surrounding it, and it's roll in folklore over the centuries, how you hang garlic and it wards off evil if you hang it.
Speaker 3: From the ceiling in your.
Speaker 4: House, and it's you know, roll in warding off such evils as vampires.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, these viruses and germ threats are parasites, and well they might.
Speaker 2: Not be vampires, but they're probably.
Speaker 1: These viruses were probably sent by vampires.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, yeah, you get their idea. And so it does definitely ward off evil because of its impact on disease, and it's been used as a herbal medicine for hundreds of years. Obviously, now scientific clinical studies are showing why it is effective in the case of this one virus threat because it's able to suppress the spike proteins and this reduces the virus's ability to infect and and infiltrate cells through the spike protein.
Speaker 2: I'd like to add a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't think you've mentioned this, because I was waiting for it to come. It says in the news article glic extract alison a possible inhalation therapy, where they're talking about using it with an inhaler or as an inhale.
Speaker 2: Old thing.
Speaker 1: So, garlic has been used for millennia for the treatment of human diseases and metabolical disorders. However, a view of the scientific literature suggests it could also have value as an inhilation therapy. That that actually makes sense. I think it makes sense. IM just trying to work out because you know, garlic's very strong. I can't imagine physically doing that, but I don't know. Maybe garlic capsules and well that's what we use at the moment, but it'd be good as a stick and you inhalo and go trying to get rid of your respiratory problem.
Speaker 4: Well presumably in that context it would also be an antihistamine relieving congestion in the sinuses.
Speaker 1: And I know I suffer with that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should be using garlic. They give me.
Speaker 1: Modern medicine of mommy fight. I mean it sounds like bleached on it. You stick up, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You won't play anyway, a little bit of fun.
Speaker 4: Well, we know about cokenose. Let's just hope you don't get garlic nose.
Speaker 2: Anything else want to add to this little section.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I think the role that alternative so called our alternative medicine could play in this battle is being suppressed by the insistence on the mainstream media supporting the COVID vaccine narrative and suppressing alternatives to that. We know that with the Germ game that was held in October two thousand and nineteen, which was planned by the World Health Organization and Bill Gates being a member of the World. Sorry did I say World Health Organization? I'm sorry, I met World Economic Form and Bill Gates being a member of the World Economic Form his foundation, the Bill Gates Foundation, was also a sponsor of this germ game that was held in October twenty nineteen. And in that germ game, they determined that the best way to control the narrative is to have the mainstream media flood the air waves with their version of the narrative so that it would drown out all the alternative voices. And they thought that censorship was not the way to go. They just thought that overkill and inundating the public with their narrative would do the trick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just bringing on screen. He's an English nurse. He was. He's a doctor as well.
Speaker 3: Listen to him this morning. Yeah, yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: He didn't practice as being the doctor, but he's got the doctor title. But it was a nurse in the in the NHS and Blood of John Campbell in particular. I mean, look at these headlines in unusual death cluster and then there's that of a good doctor in the background in the middle video that they're basically on the same page. And the third video says it all really increased cancers after mr NA vaccines.
Speaker 2: Um yet to pray.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm playing, but I'm yet to get his Okay, I'll come on your show. But you know, he's a busy man, and they all busy man. He's probably getting his facts together all the time. So if he can't come on the show, won't be upset. But it's an excellent source of information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a very.
Speaker 4: Good researcher, and he's got his stats and he's clear on explaining them and why they're significant related to the cancer statistics on those who are unvaxxed versus those who received the COVID.
Speaker 3: Vaccine. Mhm.
Speaker 4: I was actually paraphrasing some of his comments at the at the start when I was talking about the negative impact of the vaccines, the COVID vaccines.
Speaker 2: It's really good hype. You just come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, So let's move on to the next segment, and.
Speaker 2: You're listening to.
Speaker 1: Freedoms or Radio with your host Andy Pecha live from the UK.
Speaker 2: Email US Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com or visitors at Freedomtalkradioonline dot com.