Speaker 1: Welcome to Conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one six one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello all you beautiful people that I love so much, coming to you again from my office in my home in Woodland Hills. I know it's a record, huh okay. So I want to start today by getting us all in balance, So just do this with me. Follow along, be present. We are commanding with love as the awesome gods that we are, that our hearts are open front and back and merge with our whole brain, that our chakras are open, balanced, happy, spinning in the right direction. That our horror lines are straight, strong and through the id point. So we stay in our knowing. We are the light of our balanced brains. We are the balance of in between the masculine and feminine energies in the creation of ourselves and our lives. And so it is okay, we are good to go. Everybody's balanced, Yes, all right, there are no more necklaces. They've all gone out as of last night. Alberta and Elizabeth Elk got the last two, so yippie. Thank you all for responding. I'm thrilled that you all are getting them. As you call in today before I decide on the next webinar, if anyone has any longing or ideas for a webinar that they would like, please let me know today as we talk. And an interesting thing came in. Somebody in my travels this week wanted to know from me what the soul is, what my definition of the soul was, And it kind of stopped me in my tracks. And I could tell them what the brain was. I could tell them that the mind is consciousness and thought, but I really didn't have a definition for what the soul is. And when I sat down and tested it with the Channel, they said, the soul is love. You know, in all the important things we ask the Channel about, it takes us back to love. Guys, it always takes us back to love. So your soul is the equivalent of the experience of love, highest, most correct, most complete. If anybody gets a know on that or a different answer, please come on today and we will discuss it. Please have your questions ready, not your stories questions, because we've got a lot of hands up and I would like to get through everybody if that's possible. And we are starting with La Laila in Texas. You're on.
Speaker 3: Good morning, de Good morning morning. So just a couple of quick questions. One is what is going on with my health recently? Like the physical stuff that's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, energetically, are we going to a core belief? He has this page here here, I do not have permission to love who I am, and well that makes me really sadd Well, sweetheart, that's probably going on with most of us. We are just being invited to really embrace who we are and love who we are more and more and more, all of us.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes.
Speaker 3: The other thing I want to ask is is there anything Well that I'm sure that is part of it as well, But is there anything I need to get in alignment to get what I want? I feel like, I feel like I'm I feel like things are like shifting for me.
Speaker 2: That is a true statement. They are and definitely what I've already given you. It has to be a part of that for sure, because who do we want to give everything to? The people we love? Yes, and we are very rarely at the top of that list. Is there another core belief? No, but give me a movie.
Speaker 3: Across the universe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sweetheart, ask all energy in the universe to come in and partner with you. For some reason, there's a little hickup in your subconscious that thinks the universe is against you and not working with you. Okay, you know you've got to see a universe and all energy coming forward to partner with you.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: You know, every all energy is on your side. If that's the perspective you're holding exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm bluds.
Speaker 3: You brought that up because it is subconscious because I feel like, you know, I know we all work in corporation together, said Okay, thank you so much for that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You bet, you bet. We are going on to Carmen and Pussa Rico. You're on him.
Speaker 5: Hello, darling, the I want I'm ready for my close up, so I want that. So I want advice and encouragement to my high yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeses, Carmen, sweetheart, your challenge has always been that you see other people are against you. They are not, but from your little girl, you have always seen other people not working with you and for you. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: Right now, I'm I'm not being very social. I don't have friends. What people are against me?
Speaker 2: Your little girl has always seen even family members not coming forward to help you. Is that true? In the past. We've worked on this a lot, and you've got to turn that perspective around, Carmen because, as we know, as you believe, it's delivered to you. So you want to start seeing a world where everyone steps forward to help Carmen.
Speaker 8: I can do that, Okay, I really want advice and the direction from my higher self.
Speaker 2: This is coming from your higher self. Your higher self is inviting you to start seeing a world that totally supports Carmen. Do you understand, yes, okay, and then more of that world can walk forward to support you, sweetheart, But you've got to see a world that can do that first. Okay. That's the biggest thing you can do for yourself right now, and that goes for all of us, by the way. Okay, okay, okay, give it a shot for two weeks consciously every morning. Okay, thank you. All right, we're going to Adele in Connecticut.
Speaker 4: You're on hid Hi reading whoa who Powerful.
Speaker 6: So I know I called about three weeks ago and I just wanted to make sure that the mold was gone from body and from my space, my living space, and channel said yes, but now I'm seeing mold appearing in different places and in the same places. So so anyways, I just want to know what's happening, Mike.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're seeing mold, honey, then you need to take steps to eliminate it.
Speaker 6: On the first I basically have done that. Basically, they came in, they cut out all the mold in one area, and then basically then it appeared in the windows, and they've you know, done that, and then they then they they in both my bedroom and my living room, and then now it's on the door. It's in the bathroom. So it's yeah, I have taken steps and I've been on top of everybody.
Speaker 4: I had thee.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean like I have really been working like.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So it's a true statement that we haven't gotten to the core cause of the mold.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, something something something is is not you know, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Between that's what you have to get to adele okay, and I've yeah and I and there is a physical cause to it.
Speaker 6: There is a physical cause to it.
Speaker 2: There is a physical cause to it, and they've got to find it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's my job. Well yeah, it's been my job for the last two months.
Speaker 2: No, that's their job.
Speaker 6: No, But I mean I have to be I'm a tenant. So basically, you know, I got the health department in. They really helped out a lot, but they're not getting to the root cause. And I basically said to the Health department they need to get somebody that's licensed in here that really they moisture and all of that. And I and that was like my first letter that I had.
Speaker 2: Don't know, Okay, I don't need the whole story. You have to stay on them to get to the root cause. Okay, thank you. Sorry, I'm you know, not the Channel's job to break it.
Speaker 9: All down, No, no, I dtand but it's.
Speaker 2: A true statement that it that you haven't gotten to the root cause, and that's what has to happen, all right, honey, okay, okay, thank you. All right, we're going to Janet in California.
Speaker 10: You're on Hello, my dear, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm going very quickly.
Speaker 11: So I've listened to the health and Wellness webinar, and I've had a couple of aches and pains. I went to the body book and it said cope ability anxiety. I'm getting a message that it's kind of old. I believe that I've balanced it. However, is there anything else that the channel can offer me in creating a positive statement.
Speaker 2: To get Okay, so let's go back to the webinar. So your focus is on getting out of pain and getting better instead of being the state of health. Okay, okay, So that's the first challenge, Janet. You see the difference between focusing on getting rid of the pain and being the state of health? Right, yes, okay, Now we're going to accorpolieve this page here one, two, five, six, see, I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong. That's our big challenge. We're not supposed to be just in the state of health. We're supposed to always be getting to the state of health. Are you Are you in a car?
Speaker 11: No? No, no, I'm just outside.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay. So that's the big challenge for you around this is you are supposed to be the state of health. We're all supposed to be the state of health. And the statement is myself, activate with Majesty the God that I am.
Speaker 11: I got it, not quite myself.
Speaker 2: Activate with Majesty the God that I am.
Speaker 11: Thank you. Okay, beautiful, all right, I will get there.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 10: Have a great game.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome. Let me get you off here. There you go. We're going to Katie and Georgia. You're on.
Speaker 3: I think, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great? Thank you? What's your question?
Speaker 12: I'm moving and I've been asking the orsu science we're going to move to. It's kind of between three places, and I guess I want clarity and I just feel like I haven't been able to get in touch with how I've like, how I feel about the place is or like, what's this?
Speaker 2: Well, then, Katie, if you don't know what you want, the universe cannot bring it forward.
Speaker 12: Okay, so now I figured that out, Like, like, which place is the I feel like I like the most? So I feel it was the best place for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I would go to my heart. I would get out of my head and go to my heart and go which one does my heart feel into? See, you're trying to get there from a head place instead of a heart place.
Speaker 12: So could you help me with the choices?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 12: And I have my pendulum also.
Speaker 2: No, because I can't feel into a place for you.
Speaker 12: No, I know I'm saying I have my pendula. I was gonna, like, I guess, say the places and see how I feel like in test because I've.
Speaker 2: Been so in other words, sweetheart, And I'm saying this with love. You're asking me to do your work for you.
Speaker 12: No, that's not what I'm fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are, o, Katie, Yeah you are. Come on.
Speaker 12: No, I have my pendulum, but my pendulum tells me different things. You get what I'm That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm doing it all right.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna teach everybody something right now, So listen if your pendulum is teaching you different things, it's because you are going in and out of trust with yourself.
Speaker 12: Okay, do you understand yes, m M.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you want to balance yourself okay, and you want to drop into your heart and you want to direct give me my yes to the highest choice. My heart resonates with okay, listen them off.
Speaker 12: Okay, Okay, Atlanta next, Okay, it's spinning, spinning. Oh no, Charlotte next said okay, New York, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yes, next.
Speaker 4: New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Next, that was it.
Speaker 12: Those are the places very.
Speaker 2: Clearly, New York. Yes, okay, see push the easy button. All right, there you go. Thank you for calling in.
Speaker 12: Thank thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You see, guys, it's all about trusting yourself and getting out of your head. You cannot test in your head. Okay. Marion in Georgia, you're on.
Speaker 13: I d thank you for the for the webinar this past Tuesday.
Speaker 14: I enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: Oh good, thank you so much.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm almost wondering what is going on with the right side of my body, my right arm, my right wrists, the hip, the knee, and the heel of the foot.
Speaker 2: Well, that's your power side. Why are you fighting your power?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Nothing really comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Well, where in your life is your power challenged?
Speaker 13: Oh hm, I don't know if it's with my husband or just with some of his health issues or whatever.
Speaker 4: But yeah, because.
Speaker 2: That's where we're going. Do you know I'm with your husband?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 13: He has had some issues this past year with his hip. As a matter of fact, it was the right and now it's the left I think now. And he is getting ready to have Oh he had a detached retina back in April, and he's getting ready to have cataract surgery next Monday, the twentieth. So I guess he is on my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The word that I'm getting is it's all overwhelming.
Speaker 4: You Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really.
Speaker 2: Like it was. Okay, Yeah, it's it's called Oh I'm going to handle this. I'm going to handle this. I'm going to handle this. Oh shit, I'm going under Yeah, I'm familiar. I know that one really well. Okay, So I would like to know what you are going to get up and direct every day.
Speaker 13: Peace and anoying contentment.
Speaker 2: That's what I want, okay, and that we easily and joyfully uh huh handle the physical situations that arise daily in our lives.
Speaker 4: Right, that feels good?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, daily from your love place. Start the day with that, okay.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, all right, well I won't do that. He does have his cataract surgery next Monday with doctor Richmond, does.
Speaker 2: The does the piece of cake?
Speaker 13: Okay, right, thank you?
Speaker 4: Thank you again?
Speaker 2: Direct what you want?
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, I will. And what did you say you had neckls?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yes, I had a bunch of I AM necklaces that I found that I was lovingly just distributing out to the community. But they're all gone now.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, I didn't even know about that.
Speaker 12: That would have been awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I announced it, I think a couple of weeks ago, but they're all they've all been claimed now, sorry to read.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, all right, we are going to where are we going? Uh? Lisa in Kentucky? You're on?
Speaker 4: Hi, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 14: Question related to what energetically is causing my heart issues? I wound up in the er the other day. Everything checked out. Okay, so that's the good news, right, you bet? And you know, I mean something has been going on for a while and I think, you know, I'm like, well, what is it? I know there's something more to it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah? What I the core belief they're taking me too is no matter what I do, it's not going to work. So I might as well give up on everything. So what comes up when I read that to you?
Speaker 14: Oh, I've got a lot of family, you know, garbage, husband's caregiving, you know, you name it. Seems like you name it, you know. So yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: So everything everything's falling on you?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, uh huh.
Speaker 14: And so I do direct my heart in everything. Is there's something I liked the previous caller, you know, the direction for the morning. This happens primarily at night, even though I do like, you know, before bed, my directions and all of that. Is there something else I could maybe direct to to help?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, the channel wants to address that you don't have to take on everybody's stuff.
Speaker 14: Yeah that's the work in progress.
Speaker 2: Yeah why do you think you have to?
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's a work in progress.
Speaker 2: Yeah she was through five five foods and fine. Yeah that that belief started around seven years old with your mom. Did she take on everybody's stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: It was you know, the single mother three children, You know, difficult.
Speaker 2: If I don't do it, everybody's gonna die. Basically, that's the belief. Okay, So I would lovingly suggest that you start working with your little seven year old girl, sweetheart, okay, and say, little Lisa, I understand why you created this belief from watching mom. But now I'm here to teach you a new belief because this isn't working out for us anymore. We don't have to live for everybody else. We can take care of some things and some people, and we need to take care of ourselves first and love ourselves first. And that's okay because then we can take care of some other people even better when we take care of ourselves first. So let's start looking at how we can love ourselves first. And that's okay to do that, sweetheart. I'm going to help you do that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that sounds good. Is there a specific direction before sleep?
Speaker 2: Well, I would do the first thing in the morning and right before you go to bed. That's when I always daily do mine. Today, I give myself permission to love myself first, knowing that when I love myself first, I fill myself up so that I can love others even more. Got it.
Speaker 14: That's good. That's good, thank you. Okay, all right, thank you. I'll put that into practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, guys, you don't want to love other people out of guilt, and that's what we're taught to do. Oh I should do this. Oh I should do that. Oh I should instead of oh I really out of love. Would love to do this for that person. It's a whole different you know, place of coming from.
Speaker 14: Isn't It is a whole different healings too.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, got it?
Speaker 14: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it will. It will give a whole different place of healing to your body to come from that place. And by the way, how often, guys, I'm talking to everybody here, how often do you tell your body that you love it and appreciate it? I do it every day?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, okay, he will do it.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Blessing your bet.
Speaker 2: Because your body is your first universe. It wants to hear it to appreciate it. All right, we're going to fill us in New Mexico. Hi, babe, you're on.
Speaker 10: Hey d I'm gonna go run out the gym real quick because they have blowers going. But yeah, I just had a testimonial that may throw when at the end, But my question had to do a long time ago. You told me it's about heavy metals that might be causing this kind of numbness in my leg.
Speaker 4: I got the test.
Speaker 10: It's like the three main like arsenic, lead, and mercury. I think lead is three point five or more.
Speaker 4: It's a concern.
Speaker 10: I'm got three. But other than that, I just wanted to see if there was some other heavy metal.
Speaker 2: Is that the right question? Yes, I get a no, phyllis, so.
Speaker 10: Perhaps it's that mild amount of heavy metal the lead.
Speaker 2: Well, I yes, I get a yes to that question, and I get a combination of the metal that I get a big yes on.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I mean I can google it, but that would require some kind of heavy metal clearing or detox or something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a big yes on too.
Speaker 10: Okay, and then I'll just I'll just get a consult with a BAH to discuss, because you know, it's like I've said, a medical degree, yet a mechanic degree, a financial planning degree to live right, a little bit overwhelmed, but yeah, okay, that helps.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Basically what the channel is saying. Is the less heavy metals you have, the better.
Speaker 14: Amen.
Speaker 2: Amen, you know, so you can ask a specialist and you can pay for it, but it's really not needed. Just get rid of whatever you can get rid of, Philip.
Speaker 10: Okay, and just one one quick question, is I get what my channel is getting with me? Is that this osteopath in Santa Fe who travels a lot, and it's hard to get it a little bit hard to get pin him down to get an appointment. I want to go work with him to do my letter.
Speaker 2: Is that a?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 10: I feel like the ones in Santa Fe. I mean I get a yeah, yes, that's right now. Kiss, He's good, He's just okay.
Speaker 2: Perfect, okay.
Speaker 10: And by the way, I'll just a Katie's still on. I've been following your moving journey because I'm a moving queen. I just got evicted again, you know, so, uh yeah, I can give you. I can give you a testimonial of how to manisfest.
Speaker 2: But is there a question in there? Honey?
Speaker 10: I know I was just a testimonial. You can manifest the right place. It just takes some you know work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's take you know, like anything else. Direct what you want.
Speaker 10: And I have, and I finally in a place I'll just share with you. I just randomly called this lady.
Speaker 4: First place I called, and it.
Speaker 10: Was like talking to a friend. I knew it was a place I walked. I was just walked up. I'm taking it, you know. And it's like a friend. She's like, yeah, come on over anytime.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm here, I'm here all day.
Speaker 2: I'm over.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, do whatever you want. There was none of those questions, what's your income? How are you going to do this? It's none of that fear stuff. It was just like, yeah, you love this neighborhood, she said before I even got there, so warm. I just felt like, okay, I did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good creation, Yeah, yeah, so thank you? Yeah you bet? Okay, good Phyllis, I love you too. Baby. All right, we are going to shine Hell and Jamaica.
Speaker 16: Mad Oh, good morning, good afternoon.
Speaker 9: Miss How are you? This is my first time so be James with me.
Speaker 2: I'm great, baby.
Speaker 16: Question yeah, well, my question My question is I just recently had surgery and I'm experiencing new chapter in my life. I have some gifts and some talents, but I don't know where to go with them from now, you know, I want to know what those channels feel about my next chapter.
Speaker 5: I do reading, I do a little healing. So where should I go with it?
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go with it?
Speaker 9: As far as I can.
Speaker 2: Well, but you see you and if that's.
Speaker 16: The path, meaning if that's the path, if healing and real.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't work that way, it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 8: Well, what way does it work?
Speaker 16: Let me know.
Speaker 2: The way it works is you have to know where you want to go and put it out to the universe, and then the universe partners with you. Right now, Right now, you're waiting for the universe, and the universe is waiting for you. See, it wouldn't work for me to go, Well, I want to be an actress, so I'm going to wait and see what happens. Doesn't work that way. I want to be an actress, so I'm going to go study acting, and then I know I have to have an agent. So I take my shelf out and I find an agent, and then I know I have to audit them.
Speaker 16: I don't want to waste your time, Mieste.
Speaker 11: I can go either way, whether.
Speaker 16: I go reading or not. I'm just saying, would it be would my abundance pass be greater if I went through the reading route or if I go corporate route.
Speaker 4: That's my question.
Speaker 14: I could go either way.
Speaker 4: No matter which way, I.
Speaker 9: Feel as though it's going to be great.
Speaker 16: I'm just trying to see what channel says, if channel has anything to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you talking about the healing world Chantel.
Speaker 16: I'm talking about the healing world because it's a part of me that yes, I but I feel as though there's a lot of people out there that just are They're just looking for crutches, and I don't want to be just a cruct I really wanted to make a big impact. It's true impact, and if healing and reading is the way that I can make the biggest impact, I'm just asking. I mean, I can go either way.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to see what.
Speaker 2: You're Okay, what channel opinion. So when you say either way, you're meaning either doing private readings or what.
Speaker 16: Either private readings or stay in the corporate world or go corporate That's what what I'm saying. I'm going to be successful whichever route. But I'm just saying, I just want to know what your channel is picking up on.
Speaker 2: Okay, what I'm giving is to go to private route. Okay, that's private, that's where your heart is. It's what I'm.
Speaker 14: Getting Okay, m all right, I can I can feel that.
Speaker 13: Okay, thank you, thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: You're gonna make money either way, Chantelle, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, baby, there's your answer. Okay, we're going on to Judy and Ashville. You're on.
Speaker 4: Indeed, so question about uh the estate, So spit it out, babe. Should I take stuff to a consignment shop?
Speaker 2: Take stuff to a consignment shop?
Speaker 4: She has collectible?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't really know what you're talking about, so I'll just ask that question. Should she take stuff to a consignment shop? Well, it's going to yes. So as much as I understand about your question, I get a yes. It's a pretty big yes.
Speaker 4: Too, okay. And should it be done while I'm in Ohio?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay? And should I go back to California in August.
Speaker 2: Goeta? Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, I think. Okay, Yeah, I'm just having a hard time with it me.
Speaker 2: You know, well, why are you having a hard time because your head is fighting your heart?
Speaker 4: No, because I I want to do right. I'm trying to do right by my nephew.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: And yes, your head is fighting your heart, all right, honey, if you need a private, okay, book a private yeah, okay, love you, Okay, We're going to Nancy and Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: You're on. Oh, hi date, my little sweetness.
Speaker 2: I sweetheart, what's your question?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: First, a win this morning. I shifted from after listening to a gal talk about wife and getting what you want, not getting what you don't want. Get. The veil lifted from my eyes and I've faced a new reality rather than being in this illusion delusion Lola, fantasy land. Big win for me.
Speaker 2: Good good, Nancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then your comment the soul when you mentioned at the beginning about the soul. I was taught and assumed for decades that the soul is like my essence of God, my connection with Source. I am one with the One, the Creator. I am the Creator along partnership with the Creator. And before the beginning, Source and me had a soul agreement that I would go through X y Z experiences in this earthly life and then at the end of my earthly life, I take my last earthly breath, take my first spiritual breath, and I reunite like in a big circle back to Source. But then around in the my thirties, then the Easterners came over to the West and introduced reincarnation and being other people. I don't want my soul to be with other people, whether Hitler or Mother Teresa or an animal. What is your What does your channel say about soul?
Speaker 2: I said that in the beginning that you said, my channel said soul is love is love.
Speaker 4: But that's not connecting Source to it. Love is love that agnostics into.
Speaker 2: The very first thing that we are taught is God is love.
Speaker 4: Well, you're top with. Some people don't buy into that.
Speaker 2: They hate. Well, I can't want I'm not standing for what some people buy into. Well, everybody telling love they don't buy in Source. I am. I don't care, Nancy, I'm telling you what my channel said, Soul is is love is love?
Speaker 4: Is your channel believe in Source, God Creator? Yes?
Speaker 2: Is love?
Speaker 4: Aren't they one and the same?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the point.
Speaker 4: Well, that's my point too, So we're on the same page.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: In some people not buying into God.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about some people.
Speaker 4: I'm not worry I'm not worrying. What the highest truth, not the highest opinion. And I gave it to you. Yes, but you you said love. But that's not necessarily source.
Speaker 12: It is to your.
Speaker 2: Answer, You're you're doing it again.
Speaker 4: What am I doing it again? Mommy?
Speaker 2: You're doing that that rabbit hole that you I'm doing the higher truth, the highest true. I'm going to move on because we're at the end of the and I love you. You have your answer, sweetheart, you have your answer. Okay, last caller, Maria and samp andcon you're on.
Speaker 9: I was compelled to call for the last couple of days, and interestingly, the topics I kept asking, whether it was my health, or family or relationships, nothing was popping up. So I'm curious to know why the universe is telling me to call today. This is not something I've ever done before. I always have questions, and I do have questions, but nothing really Okay, fascinating.
Speaker 2: They're typing me to a core belief intuition. I do not have permission to love who I am, and that's why you called today so you could receive permission to love who you are. So the channel and all of us and you are giving yourself permission to fully love who you are, sweetheart.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, seeing more with my health going on than I know of?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 9: Is there something more with my health? Is there something more going on with my health than I know of?
Speaker 2: No, I get to know on that?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 9: It's for the topics for the seminar, maybe following intuition in a group setting, and how to do that when you have conflicting information, of conflicting opinions from other people and can't necessarily follow what your intuition is telling you is the truth?
Speaker 2: Hmm, well that's interesting. I'll think about that, see how how we could work a webinar around that. But I can tell you are your highest truth, and if people are coming in and giving you counter information, you always follow your own intuition, not the trick, Maria. Is your intuition, you see, comes from your heart and what gets in the way is your head. But I'll look into that. That's interesting. Thank you for bringing that forward. Thank you, sweetheart. All right, what an interesting show. And do you see when you guys have your questions ready? How we got through everybody today? Yeay? Yes, all right, let's say it together loud and proud from your heart to me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome downloads, archive shows, and lightning webinars and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.