Speaker 1: What is off? Guys, here is a song boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 3: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Cleb Nanny's from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: That's where I state.
Speaker 4: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Maybe who I am?
Speaker 5: I'm dead here, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: I got kind of mind. Them crazy about the water. Guy, I got off.
Speaker 6: There's a d ah D two Asperger's o c D.
Speaker 4: I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a storm through.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's clear skies.
Speaker 3: Lord, I'm staying tall.
Speaker 1: I hold my head high. I love my Tuesday. They made me who I am.
Speaker 5: I'm deffend here, but I don't give her damn.
Speaker 3: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm crazy, brought them one over kind on.
Speaker 4: People try to chieve me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of who I am whole hand. I maybe buying polar there's beauty in this hart of.
Speaker 4: Never black and white white.
Speaker 2: I shine my truth in the Southern night.
Speaker 3: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 1: They maybe who I.
Speaker 3: Am, I'm defend and that's my playing. I got my own rhythm on my own.
Speaker 1: Kind of mind.
Speaker 3: I'm jaycuse one over kind of yeah, Mississippi Alabama.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 3: I'm living my life in.
Speaker 5: My own way.
Speaker 3: I know who I am man Man, I don't know. I don't crazy about them.
Speaker 1: One of a kind.
Speaker 5: Ye. Hey, what is up guys? How is everybody doing to day? It is your boy Jake get again. By the way, we are now part of super tips dot g G, supertap dot gg slash the h Sorry, super h t T, super Tips dot gg slash h W one. If you guys want to do donate to super Tips. We are part of slep Percaps And I want to say I appreciate people. We did our first story. Yeah. I hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon, this evening. I know it is right now for me, it is it is five thirty six pm CST. Oh. I do appreciate, Yeah, And I need to let people know that I'm love and then I'm gonna have to let I'm gonna have to let a post.
Speaker 7: Yeah you do.
Speaker 5: Yo. Why don't you hey, a fat pig, why don't you go over there? And I'm telling Baba about you about what you're saying about me. You don't think that I watched these shows and see what you're saying, what your friends are saying about me. I fat pig, go to hell? Here? How about this? How about go to hell, fat pig. Oh, I'm telling Baba about all the things you were saying about me. Have a nice day, you know what. How about how about Joe was right about you, fat pig, the fat pig. Why don't you Joe was right about you.
Speaker 1: Morons?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, yoh yeah, mhmm.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: And here's the thing. They can't have a show. They can't do a show without talking about me. When I say they, I mean Bobby Nick and the and and the boys over there that don't h they don't understand.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might be hearing my heater running.
Speaker 5: Yea, I do.
Speaker 1: H yeah. All right.
Speaker 5: By the way, if you look in the pen comment, there's a thing called let's see if you guys donate yet to the super tips. Oh and by the way, to the morons, that the nothing. Okay, if anybody that does want to like do a super Tip super Tip super Tip City on the beach, Yeah, no, that's is a great one.
Speaker 1: Five no, you know yo, yo.
Speaker 5: Exures is that yo, by the way, to the morons that won't to like, donat and ship that that don't want to like, you know, they're you. Here's the thing. I don't want to hear about Bobby Nick. I don't want to fucking hear about Chris fucking Thompson and in those fucking little fucking fuck heads that he hangs out with because I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm not friends with them.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I wish I didn't meet them. I wish that I didn't want to meet Bobby Andrew the two Bobby's storey. Here's the thing. If you want to give a donation, it's super tips dot gas HP one. Stop leave me alone about it, don't. This is the reason why I'm thinking about leaving streaming right here, is because these fuck heads on the internet want to add like a fucking people. It's like every time I try to have something good, it's usually these fuck heads on the internet want to like trolled me because they know they can get a rise out of me. M yeah. It's like every fucking time I try to do something for this community and give them a chance to do something and they want to add like their total fuckheads. Mm hmm. Everybody want By the way, if anybody does want to help, we're doing a charity thing for stack ups. Stack Ups at fabably want to see through military charity.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Them. If anybody wants to help help, If you guys don't, don't like, we got two days. So hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Sweetheart? Are you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Stt We have a new thing called supertip dot gg. We're doing super tip now super tip system. We we could do it's like supertest, but we get one hundred percent of the money. How are you doing? Yeah? But I'm okay, guys, how's everybody doing? We're doing a stack up. We're doing super tips and if anybody that does want to donate, it's in the pen comment. It's in the pen conment of this stream of if anybody that does want to donate, you have to donate a minimal three dollars for it to work, because it was also I know a lot of people see by and by the way, with the stack up, we have about until the thirty first to do our to do our thing for stack up. Due to the fact that that is the end of the physical year. Yeah h so I'm letting you guys know that starting the new year will have a new stack up. I'm gonna have to wait until the fifteenth to really what will be the physical year ends. The physical year ends, oops them theah.
Speaker 2: H h h yuh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're welcome. I just wanted to do a stream today.
Speaker 2: Just to do.
Speaker 5: Get people. I know a lot of people are.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say thank you guys for super tips dot G g G. I am late right now, Let's play the next one.
Speaker 6: From the streets of ball and More, where the crabs are esteemed just right.
Speaker 4: Comes a calm and quid the money.
Speaker 1: Ready for the fight.
Speaker 4: Any time again of time.
Speaker 6: No subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guides, straight talking, fearless soul with jokes are cut like knives. Tom Myers takes the stage and comes a line.
Speaker 3: On to Miners versus is the.
Speaker 4: Rest of the world's no backup down.
Speaker 3: This pass unfurled from the little castor room to the standing NYC. He's tackled in the taboo setting laughter, free.
Speaker 6: Hard knivesoom My ex Fest, the.
Speaker 4: Most faring white Tom's got the quips with that, MARYL and pride Ah grew up in the metro observation Shopping King turned them into punchlines meaning everything you've seen over thirty states in Canada, DC in the mix, from Vegas World Series to Charms.
Speaker 2: City, Fix Walk, Onso Leaving, now the.
Speaker 4: Cards reenactments on TV, but stand up this Kingdom wild and controversy free.
Speaker 5: Yo, yeah or.
Speaker 1: Who is four?
Speaker 5: I want to say thank you guys very much. I hope everybody is. I just wanted to do a stream today if you guys want to do it. By the way, the Jean if this is the root, dude, the fat pig was in here bad mouth and people saying that I'm boud mouth and Baba. I don't bad mouth Bubba. I love Bubba. Bubba is one of the You know, here's the thing. If we wouldn't have Bubba or Howard, we wouldn't have We wouldn't You wouldn't have a.
Speaker 1: Lot of them.
Speaker 5: There wouldn't be a lot of stuff if it wasn't for Howard, if it wasn't for Bubba, if it wasn't for the shop Dogs. In the seventies, eighties, and nineties, you wouldn't have podcasts. If it wasn't for Howard and Buba, you wouldn't have Oh, this is not the real one. Bubba is a good guy. I would love to go back on his show. I would love to go back on his show.
Speaker 1: I have a zoom.
Speaker 5: I have a tablet that has zoom on it. We have a tablet that has zoom already on it, Alexa, Who is Bubba the love Sponge? I love you guys, and this is something that I love doing every day.
Speaker 2: But dear Pole, on only seven.
Speaker 1: Days, Chad, Heaven, give me one minute? Mhm my mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah. By the way, if anybody does want to vote in the poll, y'all? All right, Love you guys, Bye guys.
Speaker 1: Mhm