Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: It is Monday, May twelfth, twenty twenty five, and it is about twelve ten pm over here in the sandy wastelands of Arizona. How's everybody's weekend? I spent two days at the water park. I got the season passes, and I took my daughter two days in a row. So if I'm a little bit orange, I would be in real life too. Pretty dark. Okay, So we have some things to discuss, and it is going to get very strange very quickly. Yeah, are you ready? And of course we'll do our Instagram run down as we do as I find crazy, insane things that I just the heck, oh wow, that's cool. Huh all right, I'm just looking at some cinema. I get fascinated by cinematography. I was looking at uh oh well yeah, okay, here it is. That's the that's the one I wanted to look at. All right, cool? I have it in here, good times. Yeah, there's so much in here. I don't I don't know where we left off last time. I think it was that stupid Maha gy Ray broke the Pope Leo thing. No, you know, I think we have to go back further. Yeah, the last that was that one, and then there's that guy, and there's that one. Yeah we're right here. Okay, cool, all right, so we're all set up. Now let's get going. I'm gonna check Quarter. Make sure I don't even know what I'm making sure, be honest with you. This thing does not hopefully hopefully this time is better. Looks like it's it's actually playing. Let's see. Yeah, all right, we gotta we have a chat open on Quarter and uh c U R d E r dot TV Ballbusters. It's very similar to and hopefully be upgraded to getting better, but has the same feels. It's a video just like if TJ was, but without the well, I mean, it's just different. It's a more variety, right, So we'll put that in the chat, at least for the people on the one of the things here that'll go to the Patreon. I have to put it over here for the and if you're not a member or at least a free member, you should be on patreon dot com. Forward slash channel I'm sorry, Forward slash C Forward slash disguise. The is s g U I S E the limits because I post when I'm going on there, and then you could, like, you know, support the show over five bucks a month. That's like pennies a day, not even barely anything at all. Okay, so that's all set up. We got the court thing there, and of course the YouTube channel. Everybody should be subscribed to the YouTube channel. That's un Rumble. If you're not, well, we're waiting for you. So here's that one in Rumble. Now let's proceed, and chats are open, so if you have something to say, oops, cool, all right, I want to make sure we're rolling. They were eight hundred and ninety six subscribers as of now. We need four more to crack nine hundred and one hundred more to get to a thousand. So let's make that one hundred more after that to get to a thousands. So let's make it happen. Oh yeah, all right, So we're gonna go from I can get rid of this idiot. I don't care about that guy. I gotta jump all around here because I have so stuff on my phone and I've got a little announcement mission statement. If you will make I want hope, yes, so open up. Good. So this is interesting, It says fatal You always try to figure out what kind of scam. Are they gonna pull next to get everybody scared? And it says, fatal fungus similar to the last of US disease? Is that a movie? Let's have a look. I don't watch TV, but yeah, of course, so America posts the apocalyptic drama television. Of course, that's what they want us to think about. Creative by who cares for each bo based on video game franchise? Okay, after a global pandemic destroys civilization. Okay, so that's what they want us to equate this too. Fatal fungus is similar to the last of US disease because God for bib we show you know, we discuss real life. When we're talking about real life. No, let's equate it all to the fairy tales. Let's make everything that we tell you is reel out there in space CGI and AI. So that, oh that's legitimate because it's cartoons, must be true. Warmer temperature and this, you know this is gonna be funny too. I'll show you again. Warmer temperatures. Oh look, climate change. First thing, they can't even get through a sentence. First they tell you that's the last of US disease. So they're equating it to a post apocalyptic epidemic pandemic. And then they're saying because of climate change, they just shoved it all in and one one fucking thing there are increasing the environment where fungus, which can cause lung infections and humans thrives. And then wait, hold on, take a look at the funny picture. Look at the picture. Ready, ready, ready, The best part is coming up stock image of a computer generated aspergillous illustration. Computer generated, computer generated means why didn't they district your real picture? Oh, because they don't have any rising global temperatures, may may increase the environments, increase the environments. How do you increase it? I'm going to increase the environment the fund. Does that even mean where the fungus Aspergillus thrives? New research says some types of Aspergillus fungus are resistant to existing treatment. Well, because existing treatment doesn't fix any thing. So yeah, that doesn't only say a lot. If you have a very strong system, if you have a very if you're very neutrified, takes very It takes a lot to knock you off balance and penetrate your terrain. So start there. You know the very thing that they never tell you about which is the nutrition side of things. No, because they have to drug you, and the drugs don't do things like fix you. You can't drug your way to help this. Doctor Glinton says some types of after jails blah blah blah blah and can cause lung disease called aspergiliosis. Well, that's that would be logical. That would be they would call it that because it's all a bunch of but it's all a bunch of bullshit anyway. Research led doctor Norman Van Reen referenced reference hit show The Last of Us, which is about a fungal infection causing and that apocalypse, saying reality is already scary enough. A type of fungus that can grow astonishing So the guy is a fan of this show, and you find something that just so happens to be like that, or it's all a big scam to scare people, whatever way they're gonna pull it off. Right, So virus doesn't work, But about a fungus, Oh, you can't deny that funguses exist, So there you go. They can grow astonishingly quickly and can be fatal to humans. Is expected to spread as global warming increases. Habitats where the fungus thrives. Well, the first parts not real, So how can the second party stock images mushrooms releasing spores in the air. There's nothing wrong with this process and there's nothing to be afraid of. We are more like fungi than we even know. And uh yeah, you know, it's kind of interesting that some of them happen to have chemicals that allow us to uh think more deeply, like why is there a symbiotic relationship there? Aspergullius species cause severe infections in humans, livestock, and plants, according to preprint from University of Manchester, home to the largest center for research into fungi and respiratory infections. Okay, so this is gonna be a widespread fungus and they're blocking out the sun. Good times, good times, be alive. Fungal pathogens pose a serious threat to human health by causing infections and disrupting food systems. Viv goosens, Well, I mean if Viv Goosen says, so you got to you gotta just take it as it is. Search manager at Welcome Trust. Oh yeah, the people who can't spell the word welcome correctly. That those are the people you have to listen to. That's their World Economic Forum. Isn't that funny that they would be involved, which funded the research. Oh, they funded the research too. They definitely didn't get a bias result. Then I'm sure they didn't buy the reality that they wanted to spread, maybe under thread of people losing their careers or never getting funded again, or you know, happy car accident. If they don't, climate change will make these risks worse. Of course, welcome trust would say, so to address these challenges, we must feel important. Research gaps ew gross sounds likexotomy. The problem the research says, the researchers say, the research says is that global warming is in current. So the first the whole premise here is about global warming is the lie. So everything they say after that should be like ahah, no big deal because uh, you know, pixie dust and unicorns can't hurt you. That global warming is encouraging. So they put they put a lotful lot of See, they know that everybody's an emotional mental case that they've created through their system. There there's so their artificial society where everything's about feelings and not about logic and facts and reason. So they have to give inanimate things constantly these uh, these deliberate like as if it as if it's thinking consciously about what it's doing, and that it has a determined malicious intent. And you know, in mind it's just a ridiculous way of looking at things. It's encouraging the growth of fungus. The analysis of the research and find ansel Times explain why would Financial Times be talking about that unless there's money to be made on this explains that Aspergillis flavius, which impacts crops, could spread up to sixteen percent ooh by twenty one hundred, a little bit off on that, noow, that's seventy five years from now. Another type of fundment fungus Aspergillus fimagatos femagaidis, which causes infections in those with asthma, So you have to have a pre uh pre existing condition, which by the way can usually be knocked out with medical nutrition and homeopathy and other disorders, could cover seventy seven percent more ground by twenty one hundred. Aspergillus fumagatis i said gattest because that means cat in Spanish, right, fumagaidis causes aspergiliosis. The US Centers for Disease control. Oh yeah, those guys, the ones that told the march us to our deaths and made all these recommendations that, yeah, lots and lots of people fucked up for well, ever if they survived, which mean which names it the leading cause of invasive mold infections in people. It's also treatment resistant. Well, that's because their treatments aren't the correct ones, and the CDC explains people effective, that's pergillous pumigatus are thirty three percent. Oh oh, look, they put their numerology in here. Thirty three percent more likely to die than what comparative to what somebody with fifteen comorbidities. Probably not well, we're all about ninety percent more likely to die given the plane that's in motion right now to have us all killed. Rising global temperatures fuel the fungus which grows astonishingly quickly, and heat Exeter Universities Alane big Neel code direct these are all females, by the way, who you know, if you trust their math, go for it, co director at the MRC Center for Medical Mycology told FT, oh, yeah, no, they have to show the show, the fictional show. There's a dude there. I don't know if you can kind of see him there. He's part of the fungus. Now everybody, he's he's been mumified, he's got his mouth open, he's got emotions grown out of him. I bet you could trip balls off that dude. They're just looking at each other, like, why how do we get stuck in this show? We're talking about hundreds of thousands of lives and continental shifts and species distributions, Doctor Norman Vanrie. They go right off on the deep end with these things do get They get very uh very they go to from one extreme to the other. You have a lot of them. Well, it's kind of like a bad imagination. Lead author of the study and research fellow at the university. You got to make a mountain out of mohill. Otherwise there's no sensationalism. Right in fifty years where things grow and what you get infected by is going to be completely different, especially if that's not even how it works in the first place. You have to have a certain environment for things to grow in it, and it's not a healthy one. So you could have this stuff like you can breathe in crap all day, and you do by the way you breathe in sportes all day long, and if you get infected by something, it's because there's something else already messed up with your microzyma that handle these sorts of things all day long for you. But when those are weekend like, when they don't have the raw materials they need to do what they do constantly, which is maintain a healthy environment within your body, then shit goes the shit and any stupid thing can make you sick. So why worried about one specific thing in this whole dramatic nonsense that they're going on about the threat of fungus taking over the world was famously documented in a video game Turned Max hit The Last of Us. Yeah, that's right, we forgot this was after a video game. Breathing in the spores causes aspergiliosi. See how they're mixing fiction and reality here a potentially fatal lung disease marked by headache, fatigue, coughing up blood, and in some cases can spread throughout the body. But they didn't say it was contagious one person to the next. Yet see if that they're gon't drop that one. Now it's o where reality is scary enough?
Speaker 3: Are you guys?
Speaker 2: Scaffino scared did the work. So remember the other day when we were talking about the three million gallons of extra poop water that's being dumped into San Diego from Mexico, and YadA, YadA, YadA. In how Imperial Beach where I used to have a farmer's market, where somebody came up to us at that particular farmer's market ten or so eleven so years ago and asked us if we'd be interested in having our own store. That market may not exist anymore because that beach that was right next to it has been closed for the last three years because of gross discussing shit water. So he Now here's this story. Horrific scene of the on the California coast, largest algae bloom on record is killing thousands of marine animals area.
Speaker 4: Sure that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Is it the algae bloom? It could be, But if what's the algae eating the shit? Rescue centers are overwhelmed as disoriented animals, washed ashore, punch, drunk on poop, victims of a fatal oh sorry, a fast growing toxin fueled by warming waters and pollution. Definitely not the shit that they're dumping. But it's warming waters and pollution. This is the narrative that other people just read and think, Oh my God, global warming, save us, blot out the sun. Yeah, no, I'm of the sun, the sun religion of our ancestors. Sorry, that is not something that you have to mess with. You don't have to play God. Don't make fake clouds, don't put chemicals in our ear, don't put chemicals in our food, don't inject us with poison and kill us. Don't do any of this stuff. Leave us the fuck alone down here. What's killing sea life along California coast?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is this something that they watch? All right, we'll do that in a second, because I have to change the thing. Toxic algae blooms. Does everybody feel the doom and gloom? Yet? Everything's out to get you and you need your government to protect you. That's what they're trying to get at. You need you need the Jewish government to protect you. Toxic algae blooms along the California coast have been a problem off and on for the past four years, but what's been happening in recent months is unprecedented. We just talked about the whole thing going on with the ship being dumped into the water in San Diego right the southernmost point off in Cornado where the Navy seals can't even do their thing anymore because it's too contaminated with shit. In Mexican ship too, there's a lot of there's a lot of tapatillo in there. This is now and you know that what's the other one called?
Speaker 4: Aye?
Speaker 2: My god, what's the name of that red stuff? But I can't remember. I've heard people say it a thousand trillion times and now I can't think. It starts of the sea. It doesn't matter anymore. This is now one of the largest harmful algae largest harmful algae blooms ever recorded in this region, and has led to thousands of marine animals and birds becoming sick or dying in recent months. This includes at least two whale species, dolphins, birds, and the biggest numbers have been from sea lions. They desider all that day in act fat. They're kind of like a like a big giant trail of park on I Rock. It's horrific. Glenn Gray, CEO of the Pacific Marine Mammal Center, toldweather dot Com the number of dead dolphins we've gotten this year. Oh so this is what they're using the Weather Channel and the weather dot com for right propaganda of global warming. That's great, Just tell us the fucking weather. Number of dead dolphins we've gotten this year is just off the charge charts. We're all dealing with numbers within a two month period of time that would normally represent the number of responses we would make in a year. They don't tell us the number. They're just going to tell us these things, it's been the worst. What if it's been three a year and they got three in a week, Like, what does that mean it's been the worst that's on record in terms of how it's affecting the animals and the different species anels. And the reason why I asked that question is because sometimes data doesn't mean anything because it's an erroneous interpretation of it. Maybe the rest of the year you won't get any and then it'll be balanced again. Scientists caring for a sick dolphin along the California coast that they made sick through their sick called bureaucratic or corporatocracy, The corruption and the oive hand in things causes these problems, and then they react and tell you that it's all your fault. And we need to tax you more and ruin your environment even further. The toxin is called domoic acid poisoning, which is a neurotoxin produced by an allergy called pseudo Nitzchia, which looks like schizophrenia to me. It attacks the nervous system of marine life, or Nietzsche, either killing them or making them a pure disoriented. They do puri there are disoriented or not the appear that way. It's like having a seizure, explained Gray, I compare it to a pet having a seizure. It's a very except it's a wild animal having a seizure. Well, that's good comparison there and dipshit. It's very similar and hard art wrenching because the sea lions are kind of kind and gentle until they're ripping the heads off of you know, other animals that they're bunching down on. They're playing with each other, and then the next moment they're seizing. So it's not like a cazar. It is a seizure. Gray explains that if these sea lions seize for more than thirty seconds, there's a good chance they will suffer irreversible damage to their brain. He says they can become unbalanced and stay very unpredictable and potentially dangerous to others. Well, yeah, that's yeah, yeah, when you're got mental problems. Plus they're a wild fucking animal in the first place, they tend to be, I don't know, unpredictable. What's happening is that the domoic acid is collecting in the smaller fish species that the larger animals are feeding on. Scientists have well, that's because they eat the allergy. Scientists have revealed that this toxin is spreading throughout the food web, which is impacting the food web. Okay, which is impacting more and more species, including whales, which also eat oftentimes very small things like plankton. Each of these whale deaths is heartbreaking and also deeply telling, said Keith matassa CEO and founder of the Ocean Animal Response and Rescue Alliance. That sounds like a great place to wander money through. Whales are sentinels of ocean health, and they're also they're canaries, and they're suffering signals a larger ecological imbalance driven by intensifying harmful allergy blooms. These events are no longer isolated. They're increasing in scope, scale, frequency, and severity. Hey, stop dumping shit in the water and then blaming everything else for it. No, no, it's global warming. It's definitely not Mexico. Well look at that all up to Fresno. Who do you know things float and spread and water that moves often. Who would have thought that? Wile No official scientific studies have been completed yet. Oh so they don't know shit about shit. But let's rush to the papers. The recent wildfires, including the Palisades fires, so also man made stuff that they did on purpose could be contributing to the toxins. How about all the shit that they dropped from the skies to make poison clouds. The fire burned more than twenty three thousand acres and destroy nearly seven thousand structures. So now they're conflating that, and they're going to say that was global warming too, when it was global laser laser warming. And you know flame exceller, you know fire accelerants that have been falling from the sky from all this heavy metal, toxin and garbage that they spray to make these clouds. Scientists are currently investigating whether the fire retardant used to fight the fires could be contributing to the magnitude of this algae bloom. So the fires global warming, of course, fake clouds chemicals everywhere, including the ground, and then the stuff that they went they used to put it out, all bad things poison planet. This image shows estimate estimated levels of dumb like acid and offshore waters. Yet wait a minute, Remember they said no studies have been done yet, So what is this a map of besides bullshit? Looks like the cover of loaded or load by Metallica. The toxic allergay is essentially fed by pollution, like like human feces. Maybe explain gray. If you look at the fire retardant, the pink substance was dumped the two active ingredients that are water. Of that are water and fertilizer. Shortly after the fire's atmospheric river conditions brought a lot of rain, and scientists are concerned that all the nutrient fertilizers that ran. So now fertilizer that farmers use is the bad guy. Do you see whe they're heading with this. You're destroying the your environment, farmers who've been using this fertilizer forever and then, oh, by the way, regulations forced you to use this other bullshit fertilizer that's you know, phosphoric in nature, and the byproduct of it is a type of fluoride fluoride toxic waste. But yeah, now it's your fault for using it, even though those are the rags that we've forced you to live under. Nutrient fertilizer, you know, nutrients are also evil. Nutrient fertilizer that ran off into the ocean is a contributing factor. They are also looking into what negative contributions the runoff of charge our debris may have had as well, like melted plastic and burt metal and would yeah, maybe, yeah, we're running from daylight to sunlight sunset, from one end of the country to the other. Say Gray, it's been crazy with respect to the number of animals we have in our hospital. Crazy but no numbers, just crazy. Our staff and our volunteers are putting fourteen to eighteen hour putting in fourteen to eighteen hour days. Maybe they always do. Maybe that's not a different thing. Do you notice how there's no comparison, there's no mention of what normal is, what's the baseline and what does crazy mean? Crazy? What's is that a number? And what is that in comparison to other numbers from other years within the past ten or twenty. What do what to do if you encounter a sick marine animal? Harpoon Aga blooms have been more frequent and more severe in the last few decades because you've been paying attention to them. That's why, because of warmer ocean temperatures, which are not They've never been verified, never been proven. None of this stuff was real being driven by climate change, which is again a hypothesis, not even a theory, and it's a false one. It's a fraudulent lie. But added pollutants only exacer bates the situation. Pay no attention to the human feces floating around the water, Pay all attention to fertilizer, which has been around for long ass time. And while marine life is at the mercy of This is another way, Hey, we can starve the people too low crop yields when we take away their fertilizer to save the world. And while marine life is at the mercy of mother nature, which apparently is a vicious bitch. Now according to the people who pretend to love nature, she's a vicious, vindicat di whore. That's what they say. As to when this bloom will weaken. Scientists worry about the impacts of this dragging out much longer. They worry. I'm glad that they worry about something. I'm worried, say, look at even says so Gray says, So, I'm worried that if this continues all the way through June as the last one did, so it happened before, there's just going to be a lot more fatalities. So over time, more things die. Yeah, I think you could probably guarantee that NAA or New Fisheries and their network rely on the public as its eyes and ears, urging beachgoers and others to report stranded animals to the network hotline. The PMMC says beach goers should also make sure to stay clear of stranded animals and keep their pets away from Marina. This should be like what you do all the time. Anyway, These animals can bite and make carry diseases. Oh now they Oh, here you go. That may be harmful to humans and pets. Jennifer Gray, we don't care who she is. She's a She is a weather and climate writer for the weather dot Com. So she's the one that they've been So wait a minute. This is the weather dot com article. This isn't somebody that's actually working on this thing. They just they consulted the person who is a writer for weather dot com. Are you fucking kidding me? She's not She's not the expert. So Gray is the freaking She's the writer, and she's the one that they that they consult and that's the one that they get to go there for their information. So it's it's like second thirdhand information. None of these were any of the doctors on the scene. It's just as one woman who's reporting on it in sensationalizing so she can get published. She has been covering some of the world's biggest weather and climate stories of the last two decades. Climatestes. That's a joke. Huh. All right, So that one's dead. We're done with that one, and now this is going to have a couple of different things going on, says says Catholic Church. To excommunicate priests. Where's the other one?
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 2: To exe communicate priests for following new US state law. You want to know what that state law is. The Catholic Church has issued a warning to its clergy in Washington State any priest who complies to the new law requiring requiring the reporting of child abuse confessions to authorities, which also means fucking in rape torture, will be excommunicated. So there you have it. If they confess to doing the crime and you report to the authorities, as is the law in the state of Washington, you'll get excommunicated from your church, which means you're free to have sex with people now because you don't have to learn about your volecilibacy. I don't know. It's like when an ugly person breaks up with you and you just moved to California. This happened to me. Wow, the way to punish me. The new law, which will take effect on July twenty seventh, eliminates the longstanding confidentiality of the confessional, forcing Catholic leaders and law makers into a highly charged standoff of religious liberty and child protection. The reason why they're worried is that if they overhear other clergy talking about their dastardly deeds, there won't be anything left of the church if other clergy turned them in for it. However, the Archdiocese of Seattle and several bishops argue that the law, and not only Contravenes church, which there should be a separation anyway, so fuck off. But even though that's you know, that's never been true because the church actually gave the power to the governing bodies to govern, because what did they have but a divine right to rule in the first place. So who do you have to go to for that? And who are you dependent on for that blessing? Would be the church doctrine, but crosses constitutional lines. While supporters maintain it is a crucial step to protect miners from abuse, they're not really worried about that, trust me. Newsweek contacted the archdiocese, the biggest child traffickers and killers of the world besides the Oi Vays, is the other half of their Saturn coult or another third of their state iron cult, which would be Roman Catholic churches and all their little subsidiaries. Contact of the Archdiocese of Seattle in Washington, Governor Bob Ferguson and the three Democratic state senators who sponsored the bill for comment via email and online inquiry forms. Why it matters? The issue spotlights the enduring tension between religious freedom right that's what they're gonna call that, and state's duty to protect children from abuse. That's an Why is this even an argument? By compelling clergy to breach the confessional seal, well, how about this. Here's a funny thought. If you're doing this confessional with your phone in your pocket, somebody already knows all about what you did because your phone was listening the whole fucking time. Here's how you can tell what side they're on. By compelling clergy to breach the confessional seal, Washington joins a small group of states stripping traditional confidentiality protections. See that we're stripping. That's that's your trigger word to show that they have an attitude about it. The law has triggered a national conversation about the boundaries of church and state. They're setting something up with this, setting a precedent that could have implications for religious practices and privileged communications nationwide. The outcome may influence how other states approach mandated reporting requirements for clergy, especially as constitutional and civil rights groups. Civil rights groups enter this debate debate what to know, Well, Jews don't go to confessional and Catholic churches, so they're fine. Don't worry about it. Washington's new statute requires clergy to report suspected child abuse explicitly denying. So here's the weird thing. What if there is none and they're just taking the This gives a scumbag church weaponized power against the people. If they don't like you, or someone doesn't like you, and you go to confessional, you go to confession and they decide that they want to screw up your family and tear you apart or by the way, a good way to scout recruit, just like a catalog, people picking out what children they want to torture and abuse and kill. They'll come after yours through your church and that's how they'll decide. Cps will come along, grab your children, and they'll be in the hands of that fucking predator with it before you even know it. And it'll all be because they're trying to quote unquote save the children. Stay the hell away from these fucking plays, says, if you know what's good for you, Catholic clergy may not violate the Seal of Confession or they will be excommunicated from the church. The Archdiocese of Seattle warned, according to the Fox News, the Catholic churches canon law, so they're regardless of this is just another setup to still chill them or not. What does this show you? Besides, they're gonna give the finger to law, which makes them above it, or at least they think that they are, And that should kind of make a lot of sense too, because how often do these people get brought in for their sex crimes against children and their other sick things that they do. The Catholic churches canon law regards breaking the confessional seal as a grave offense. A confessor who directly violates the seal of Confession incurs an automatic excommunication reserved to the APIs selexy. The US Department of Justice said it's it is investigating whether the law infringes on First Amendment religious protections. Voting by blah blah the College of Cardinals to select the next pope. Is that the Yeah, yeah, this other stuff is a different story. Is the current favorites? Or yeah, we already know who it is. We already know who it is. This is old. I'll show you that one in a second. Here, all right, let's move over to the other way to do this. Firstly, check in with the chat, Hello, the chat. What the Fukushima is going on?
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people are like, oh, yeah, I mean I get it, everything's contaminated, But do you want I've seen I've seen the beads where they like the sal nation. What the hell they're doing? Then in the shallows and they're collecting sea salt in this like it's down past Chula Vista and it's it's where they're collecting salt. And now now you now you learned that very close by it's covered in right and it has been for years, so awesome. Do you want that plus Fukushima in your salt? Or will you take your chances with pink Himalayan having maybe a little bit of lead content to it because they don't whatever, who cares? Yeah, I think I'll go with the pink Himalayan. Sorry. That is Larry King with a Tifflin saturn square on this head. In case you're wondering, this is what you get when you say, uh, rabbi surveillance or something. I forgot what I did, and that's a chicken a bikini. There's no reason to explain that. Uh oh good. We get more people over here on the YouTube dotor Evils Glyph, which is I isn't that noisy pixel? Or is that a different guy is maybe no, no, no, no doubt glyph is different. But want to say, all right getting sprayed heavy?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, we all are. I have sweaty pipes in the summer and the crawl space. See if you've seen a few mushrooms red tide. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what to make of that. The shellfish are immune, but eating the shellfish that we're exposed as poison? So much for clam chowder. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know about eating anything I'll see anymore. I like this stuff I'm eating Dai tuna. I just hope that it's caught somewhere that way, but not too close to Japan either. You know, are farm fish I mean, like, are they still making contact with the sea water or do they have them like in just a big brown tubs shooting them in a barrel? Like I don't know. They say farm fish has all kinds of problems too, so, you know, and they inject them. That's always good. They have this little machine that injects the freaking wind they're minnows. Isn't that great? Every everything that's contaminated, everything you eat is gonna have so it's gonna get They're gonna get it into you one way or the other. There's nothing's going on in quarter. It looks like not right quarter. I see how you are. It's just a third it's just a third spot. I want to have places that I can drop things off, but it has to work first. The last two live streams didn't encode. So this is our last chance. Three strikes. You're out, so before or maybe no, you know what, let me read this one for you to your first Not that one. Hikers stumbled upon a pile of gold coins, igniting historical hunt and it was in the Czech Republic, six hud and eighty thousand dollars worth of gold. And they said the coins were dated to nineteen twenty one time. So you can apply your whatever you want to put it into. That is it because they were hiding it from the goddamn Bolsheviks that they that they buried it all right now, I don't know if I put this one over here. No, so Germany we got. We have a couple of Germany stories here. Germany joins Austria, France, Italy, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway. No, we're probably where most of our ancestors came from. And Bulgaria in in new she Gen or sheng Gen border clampdown over migration and security. Germany has joined US Shiffni you said the same thing and Bulgaria in sweeping new move to reinstate internal Shengen border controls, marking a decisive policy shift aim aimed at curbing irregular migration and addressing national security concerns. This sounds good. Under newly elected Chancellor Friedrich Friedrich Mirs, Germany has launched comprehensive border enforcement measures across all nine of its land borders, deploying thousands of additional police officers and rejecting undocumented entrants arriving from fellow EU states. Now here's where it gets a little murky. It's still the same systems of government, It's still the same away pase so an excuse to increase the amount of police that any borders makes instead of just making the security that they have work and just enforcing. That makes me think that this is not for people on the outside. This is directed in word to keep people in because something's about to happen, and then I want you to running away when they're you know, don't stop scorming, stop resisting this alignment with other Schengen countries, and I supposed to understand what that word means. Reflects a growing regional trend to tighten internal checks despite ongoing debate over the long term impact of free movement and European unity. So they waited for France to basically become one hundred percent brown Muslim before doing any of this, Like who's left to fight that they're severely outnumbered. It's like going to Minnesota and not tripping and falling on twenty Somalis. As of May sixth, twenty twenty five, Germany has begun enforcing strict checks along all nine of its land borders. These include crossings with Austria, France, which Land, Poland and Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Luxembourg. The government has deployed an additional three thousand federal border police officers, increasing the total to over fourteen thousand personnel actively monitoring managing the influx at major checkpoints and road entries entryways. This deployment, companies newly adopted procedures that now allow authorities to deny entry to migrants. Why wouldn't that always be a thing who arrive from the other EU states without valid documentation, But it says nothing of the influx of you know, sub Saharan Africans, just other European countries. What the policy shift is seen as direct attempt to curb a regular migration and uphold national sovereignty in managing immigration flows. Well, if they didn't come all marching, you know, fifty wide, shoulder to shoulder into Scandinavian and all those other places you've seen it. It's like if you haven't seen towards the end of the Twelve Hours series of Europe to the last Battle that was many many, many moons ago, that it was just that bad. It's gotten worse since. Hello, someone's here. Okay, move so I can read. Oh, I found Simi Morris's house, like the Morse code guy. That's it right there. It's a fourteen thousand square foot historic mansion and it's a Locus Grove state in New York's Hudson Valley. So where I like, right where I used to live. Inventor Samuel F. B. Morse spent summers at his Locus Grove estate, built in eighteen fifty two, has forty five rooms over six floors, and now it's a a little museum thing. So support the show so I can go buy it. William and Martha Young, who purchased it in nineteen oh one and spent about fifteen thousand dollars renovating, which was probably a shit ton of money in nineteen oh one. The interior and starring modern amenities modern to nineteen oh one, like electricity and central heat. According to Locus Grove's official website, let's see, so twenty dollars per person to go visit it on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays. Nice spot, pre sweet house. All right, next, come on, come on, there you go. Oh I finished reading it. Don't make that at the book The continent is spinning two, don't really care about that. Oh, here's the other one I wanted to read. So we talked about the salt and Sea, and I drive by it every so often when I go to get bottles for the hot sauce. Scientists discover five and forty billion dollars. So, now, if this was nationalized, which it will never be because it's oivade in Oivade country, imagine what California could do for its people with five hundred and forty billion dollars. Just why not? Why wouldn't they want to strengthen their own people. Well, they want to disarm their own people, so they should tell you what they want to do with their people. But five hundred and forty billion dollars, if we want to say that we're still in a union of government of states here, five hundred and forty billion dollars appropriated to active, productive members of society rather than just one person's pockets. That'd be cool. Because they're going to absolutely destroy the salt and sea in order to get this and make it even more toxic than that already is. Because they're talking about lithium. The discovery, dubbed white Gold, could provide the United States with a unique opportunity to become self sufficient in lithium. Hooray, more electric vehicles, everybody, you know, the wave of the future until oops, well they blocked out the sun and there's a solar power charger and we need coal to run electricity in or to charge significantly reducing its dependence on foreign imports. In a groundbreaking discovery science. What this is going to do is power AI, you know, data centers more than anything else for backups, so nothing, it can never go down, but always have some sort of generator, and it won't require other things that could be scarce at the time, So we just have lithium battery backups and stuff. In a groundbreaking discovery, scientists have uncovered a treasure trove of lithium worth an astounding five and forty billion dollars beneath the murky waters of California, the Salt and Sea. This is this is discovery, dubbed various white gold could provide yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they say the same thing over number. However, while the potential benefits of this discovery are normous, extracting this resource comes with its own set of challenges that could affect local communities, the environment, and even the broader geopolitical landscape. Yeah it's going to poison fucking everything. I don't want this.
Speaker 8: Here go.
Speaker 2: The Sultan Sea, a reservoir of lithium located in southern California's Imperial County. The Sultan Sea has long been a subject of fascination and concern. Once a popular destination for tourists, the lake has faced significant stop popping up right over the top of our in general. Uh, oh my god, it just did it again. Fuck off. Please face significant environmental challenges over the years. However, beneath its surface lies one of the largest deposits of lithium brian brian in the world. Recent study, is funded by the US Department Energy You revealed that there are approximately eighteen million tons of lithium buried beneath the lake, far more than the previous confirmed four million tons. This discovery could reshape the electrical vehicles and batteries industries, providing enough with them to produce batteries for three hundred and eighty two million electric vehicles. That's exactly what we need, right one, more than the total number of vehicles currently on US roads. That's what we should do with it. Oh, once legendary star. Now he lives alone in Yuma. Holy shit, they're talking about Clint Eastwood. Clinicstwood lives in Yuma. Oh, I gotta find I'll be on the lookout for the crooked old man. He's a he doesn't look great. Let's see if I bet he can still hit pretty hard though. I'll find out when I ask him for his photograph and he hits me. I just getting onto them Michael McGibbon, a geochemistry professor at the University of California. You just when you see a guy like that, you offered buy him some lunch and have a talk with him. You know, that's all California Riverside, who contributed to the study, emphasized the magnitude of the find saying this is one of the largest lithium brine deposits in the world. This could make the United States completely self seeing the same shit over and over again. New Energy Frontier. So they were talking about all the wonderful things, but not talking about what it does because they can't. There's there's a schism here. There's like a stop with the freaking over the top. Oh my god, Oh my god. All right, too many pop ups. They can't they can't separate. Wow, this poisons the environment with Hey, this saves the environment because we're pretending that cars are destroying the world, so we have to go to switch to very ridiculous and practical electric vehicles. But wait a minute, to extract the stuff you need for their batteries destroys the environment even worse. So they can't talk about both in the same thing because their heads will split. There are plans to allocate eighty percent of the revenue from the lithium mining to local development, which could transform the country's economy. But yeah, don't give it to the people, give it to scandalous, disgusting land developers who are all who who invests in that stuff? Yeah? Who has the capital to invest in that stuff? Yeah, so they're siphoning eighty percent of out of it right off the top. Oi freakin' vey, are you excited? Isn't this going to do wonderful things for the government and the corporatetocracy that they've Yeah, fucked the people. The people would just have a poisoned environment and have to move.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: The Seance's lithium reserves present a golden opportunity. There's that word. Extracting the resources far from simple. The process involves drilling geothermal production wells thousands of feet beneath the Earth's surface to access lithium rich brine. The lithium is extracted from the brine and the liquid is then pumped back underground, where it can continue to generate geothermal energy. However, the extraction process presents several environmental challenges water usage, They're going to ruin more water doing it. The water intensive nature of lithium extraction could further strain the Colorado River. They're going to poist it a river which is already facing water shortages. California depends on this river as a primary water source, and the extraction process could exacer pfuct the people. There's five hundred and forty billion dollars if you had. If all of California drives up and dies, oh well, and the extracted process could exacerbate existing water scarcity issues. The regions already limited water resources are on are notgoing concerned in large scale that the mining could make this problem worse. So here's the thing. If let's just say we're in a dome, let's just say we're in a ferment, We're a big snow globe.
Speaker 9: And.
Speaker 2: You can only rain as much as you can evaporate and then have fall back down. How is it that you go scuba diving and take someburs of vehicles down and find things like, I don't know, four hundred feet beneath the surface. You find these whole civilizations that once existed in dry land, including pyramidal shaped things and stuff like that. How does that happen groundwater from beneath coming up the other way. So I guarantee you there's plenty of water on this point, and a lot of it's probably very very clean because it doesn't circulate with the rest of the shit that oaves pollute and destroy toxic dust and air quality. The Sultan Sea is home to around eight one hundred and eighty thousand residents, many of whom live I'm surprised there's that many live in areas affected by the receding lake bed, which has led to an increase in toxic dust in the air. These dust particles, which contain pollutants from the lake bed, have contributed to rising asthma rates in the area. That it's a shitty place to be. It's like a land of meth labs. Maybe I just think that way because of that movie, The Sultan Sea with Del Kimmer rip sick movie. Anyway, crooked cop yes mining operations could amplify this issue, potentially leading to further public health risks. Right stirring up ship that's like dredging the Hudson That all it does is mixed the PCPs back into the water and have another whole, you know, another whole incident of deformed fish with tumors all over them. Additionally, sacred sites for local Native American tribes, such as such as Obsidian Bute, could be at risk. Sacred sites. How could it be a sacred site if the Sultan Sea was not. It's not a natural thing. Ah, this volcanic rock is considered sacred by indigenous people, So Obsidian but is a sacred rock. Don't break their stone collection. They'll be so upset. And large scale mining operations could disturb these culturally significant areas. Maybe they'll be maybe they'll be cursed, and we'll see some real justice. A region on the brink of transformation. Let's see how Let's see how good their magic is. Let's see let's see if they're if they're as sted masters via Native American addition of whatever, that would be. Uh, come and clean some house. If they don't, then that was all bullshit anyway, don't wry about it. Despite the challenges, the economic benefits of Imperial County are undeniable. The region stands to gain significant financial windfalls from the lithium mining industry. People aren't gonta get any of that. With revenues from lithium carbonate potentially reaching up to Yeah, the people who sweat and die in the heat with all kinds of lung diseases. The people that desperately need some sort of job in that area where there's none. Uh, yeah, those slaves will die happily, will will happily work and then die like a painter who dies in their sixties because of all the shit that they suck on. And they'll get they'll get their money and they'll have no pensions to pay, because every did. However, local communities remain cautious while the promise of economic revitalization is enticing, concerns about the long term environmental and social impacts of lithium mining. Persist says. Twenty twenty three report from Earthworks highlighted the lack of comprehensive research. Who needs research into the environmental consequences of large scale lithium extraction. Yeah, that's not that's a no no, because then if people know about that and then they say this big, huge push for electric vehicles, one or two people will have the comprehension skills to put those two together and say, hey, electric vehicles are going to destroy the planet and be right, because the demand for them will force the hand of greed to destroy habitats and environments where people can actually live and breathe so that they could capitalize off of it, which is exactly what they're talking about happening right now. Balancing the potential for economic growth with the need for environmental preservation. Now, that's where it gets back into the hocus focus bullshit. Something that's so much environmental preservation. It's just, hey, don't make everything so that people can't live and breathe in it, right, it's not when you start when they start going into the environmental preservation stuff, they're just talking about finding the people and preventing things like I don't know, why don't we have more refineries for oil? Oh? Yeah, because the EPA stopped that from happening. So the oil can only be a processed that's as quickly as it's being processed under a faster because you can't create a new refinery here, which makes it really fun and convenient for those who want to bring electric vehicles in. Right, increased population, increase demand, can't make the oil any faster. Oh looks a solution. Ah nice. The oldest building in the world, older than the Egyptian Pyramids, and stoneheage located. His name is Oh, we're talking about Turkey again. That's why I was landed on this oldest building in world. People across the world heritage World Heritage sites UNESCO World Heritage Sites are just a way of them blocking off your ability to see what really happened in the past. That's not for anything other than that. They rope it off, They guard it, and only they know when things start being discovered. They put a halt to it. You want it, you can see it from a distance behind a you can't get close to it. They did to the freaking Grand Canyon. They can get shot in sight in certain places, right, and there's what is that place, the one that looks like it's been three D printed out of rock in India? You can't get anywhere anywhere near that thing. You can see it from a distance, but going there you might as well just walk get a picture. UNESCO ruins everything. Guess what else? They made a ROLLD hair to site Philadelphia. Let's see, you know, tell me I will go Blackie Tappy. That's why I figured which I think personally was a was I don't know who built it, but it was used as a sacrificial ground I think by the eden Kites, and I think are ancestors deliberately buried it because it was tainted ground. That's my theory on that one. I think the same thing happened with Karen Teppi. It was a whole area because this is all happening in Turkey. Kars Shemish was where Eden is or where Eden was, and that's where the hub of these eden Kite slash room sick discussing human sacrificing pieces of shit Saturn cult had their main hub. And in all that time it so hits funny because they talk about this with Africa and say, you know, these people lived like this for thousands of years. No, not one single one of them built a wheel. It was all innovations by the Europeans that interacted with them that brought innovation to them. So in all that time, they never developed a goddamn thing on their own. Well, the same thing is true for Semitic people until they interacted with us too, And it's a fact, straight fact. All the ship that we owe the freaking oaves the Jews everything they co opted and stole everything that we've presented and put their name on it. I know, I'm a popular guy with my realities here. So just before we go into the Instagram thing, and I got one more thing I want to I'm wanna share and uh again, woke up to this thought and just started writing. So the name of this episode is archaeo illogical, and it's the archaeo it's archaeological. It's an archaeo illogical worldview that we all have. Here's the amount of information, and this is this is them, this is the attitude. Here's the amount of information your soft heads of limited comprehension can handle. Here's what we'll tell you, and you will accept what we tell you. It sounds familiar because we've been telling you the same thing all your life, through school, television and movies. We administered to you like a prescription. It's been so thorough to where now you identify with an artificial worldview we programmed you with. And then I say, there's plenty more solid historical finds out there, archaeological rediscoveries not mentioned in school and pop culture, and if they are, they're attacked, shunned, and dismissed by the control arm of the artificial society. If you knew what all the evidence spread across vast distances in many former kingdoms on multiple continents, truly pointed to a shock wave would be felt through the world radially our cages so violently that they would open and free us from our servitude to the malicious parasite that has marked us all for extinction. Ballbusters isn't just historical analyzes. It's an adventure of archaeology, putting us back in touch with our ancestry deeper truths, and it's training to hear the voices of our past resonating loudly through everything they left behind for us. We analyze everything. We look for patterns of behavior and can identify the villains of mankind better than if we had bloody fingerprints at their crime scenes. We study books, news, and current events to help train ourselves to see the deceptions working on us at present and how they relate to the great deceptions of the past. We cut through their smoke and get to the heart of their s sly cryptic message. We see the scheme without getting lost in the misdirection and salesmanship. Others will fully appease their concerns with like they willfully allow themselves to be deceived Ballbuster's mission is simple to familiarize ourselves with the reality that's been withheld from us, so that we may see everything for what it and they truly are. We want to build a strong and wise community that cannot be fooled anymore and who and who understand how to help free others from the cold grip of fatal delusion. We have been sold theological and told it is archaeological. We will never know any better if we don't track down all of the evidence and analyze it for ourselves. We've been sold a deadly, soul destroying system of perpetual and increasing illness and told it's the best healthcare we can hope for. We are entrapped by a malicious and lesser entity, and it's time we shake off our amnesia and remember who we truly are. This is what this channel's purpose is and has been since day one. Oh and in my free time, I make the world's best hot sauce that's been enjoyed by people on all continents. There it is right there. There's the thing. This channel is dedicated to truth in all things. We're big boys and girls, and we should be treated with the respect that only the truth can deliver, and Joe says, hello, always news you can't find elsewhere. Oh, farm fish is disgusting. Accidentally about some of the nineties it was gross, mushy and tasteless. H. Plus it's already fished in the first place. There's other there's other attuties that don't sound too great, yes, like the song. All right, all right, so there is Actually I just realized there's two things about Germany I need to I need to show you because they're attacking Germany again.
Speaker 4: H what is that?
Speaker 2: I don't care about that. Let's go to this one. Rubio, us Secretary of JA America with this fucking guy, this little this little freaking uh sephardic fuck over here. The U S Secretary of State has slammed Berlin for labeling the biggest opposition party in the in the country as extremists. Okay, so here's here's something I've heard. The reason why that wasn't such a wonderful thing to celebrate when the Berlin Wall came down is because that wall was keeping out the shitheads, the degenerates, and so when that was that was removed, it was like taking a barrier down so that poison could be uh, could could be exposed, you know, you could be exposed to the poison that they were trying to keep out. I'll look more into that. U S Secretary of State Mark Rubio has sharply criticized, criticized Berlin for designating the Alternative for Germany, the country's most popular party according to recent polling, as extremists. These actions have nothing to do with democracy, he has worn. Germany just gave its spy agency new powers to surveil the opposition. Well, it's run by oives and it has been since World War Two? So who was he criticizing when he loves Israel so much? This sounds like a little bit of a you know, Rubio confusion. So Maybeter to give him his god him meds. Germany just gave it spy agency new powers. That's not democracy, it's tyranny in disguise. So that's what they're saying, cracking down on bullshitters and scumbags. I don't know. I don't know which way. Well, I don't know who stands where. I'm just I should shut up until I know. Earlier in the day, the German the German Domestic Security Service b f V announced the decision to officially designate a FD a confirmed extremist entity. This legal status allows well, I mean the thing is, if Rubio's all for them, it makes me think that they're like an antifa. I don't know if that's true. Anything that could be, you know, destructive to the country and subversive. I think he would be the one that would champion it, because he's he's a He's Jude up pretty well. This legal status allows the b f V to a deploy surveillance and intelligence measures to monitor the party's activities without the restriction. Explaining the move, the agency cited the extremist nature of the entire party, which does uh which disregards human dignity. So he says the agency side of the extremist nature of the entire party, which degrades human dignity. It pointed to the parties prevailing understanding of people based on ethnicity and dissent, which is said, which it is, which is it is? Which it is said? Is income incompatible within the democratic basic order. The a FD has long been known for its strict anti immigration stance. Well that'd be a good thing, though anti immigration, what is truly extremist is not popular? What is truly extremist. Is not the popular AfD, but rather the establishments deadly open border immigration policies that the AfD opposes, Rebuil argued, calling on Berlin to reverse its course. The party has enjoyed support from Washington ever since US President Trump entered the White House for his second term. US Vice President JD. Van strongly criticized politicians who shun parties such as the AfD at the Munich Security Conference in February. US based millionaire in Trump advisor Elon Musk, why is that a thing? Has openly expressed support for the party. In January, ahead of the German parliamentary volt, he hosted a live stream on x with AfD co leader and then Chancellor Canada Alice. It's a woman, huse. Well, that kind of ruined it all for me. Why, Hey, I can't think of I can think of a Norm McDonald joke. At the moment. It's like this piagraph shows the amount of people who think that, you know, the who's the most dangerous driver? I think it was is that seventy eight percent say men are responsible for most fatal crash as, while women are, you know, corresponsible for the majority of non fatal accidents fender benders. He says it should be noted that this pie does not add up to one hundred because a woman made it. And then he says, and women wrote that joke. Now you know, Now you don't know what to do because they were booing and hissing him for saying that. All right. Anyway, the party came in second in the election in February, behind the center right Christian Democrats Jesus Christ, which ruled Eddie. Where's the National Socialists? How any coalitions with the ft Recent polls show the two parties neck and neck. Yeah, they probably do neck, with one poll published by the Forsa Institute putting the AfD one percentage point ahead of their center right rivals. Well, just I'm just saying, knowing what we know about these, uh the Krong, the silver krowng King of the Torah, Trump, what is this? And uh his party of Christian Zionists and uh straight up zionists, how can this be? How can this not be? I don't know. They need suppressed Germany, so why would this be a good I don't know, but I mean it doesn't sound like it is. That's the weird thing. Anyway, let's see this when Germany has rebuilt the Berlin Wall. See, this is what I was This is what I was getting too. Next, the US Vice president has slammed attempts to destroy the anti immigration Empty Party. US Vice President jd Vance has compared to the German government's treatment. So this would be different then, right, Like why would this if he's saying that they're anti immigration, went in the wall keeps people out, So why is he saying that like in a bad way? It sounds like it's in a bad way. US Vice President J. D Vance has compared the German government's treatment of the right wing Alternative for Germany Party to rebuilding the Berlin Wall. But is it though, because doesn't that make the opposite sense? I'm confused here. On Friday, Germany is domestic intelligence agency, the BF the herey go again, uh classified the anti immigration a FD as an extremist organization, studying xenophomic, anti minority, Islamophobic, and anti Muslim statements made by leading party officials. The label enables police to closely monitor the party's activities. Well, it sounds like they're doing a good thing by supporting the a FD, But I don't know what the true nature of the AfD is. Could be a Trojan horse. The FD is the most popular party in Germany. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard all that. The West tore down the Berlin Wall together and it has rebuilt not by the Soviets or the Russians, but by the German establishment. The party is co leader. Alse Widel accused the government of attempting to quell dissent since THEFD is the strongest party in polls. Now they want to suppress the opposition and freedom of speech. She wrote, Everybody goes to Twitter, everybody goes to Elon's bullshit site, where you have to be in the in crowd to even be freaking seen there, and I'm not. The AfD was founded in twenty thirteen as a backlash to Germany's handing handling of the Eurozone debt crisis. It has since shifted focus to demanding tighter immigration and asylum laws and exposing and opposing the woke agenda. Well sounds like good stuff so far. The party is also critical of NATO, well there you go, and has stage protests against setting weapons to Ukraine. So hold on a second, we send tons of money to Ukraine. They appos who's sending weapons to Ukraine? And Trump is for this. None of this makes any sense. The FD finished second in the federal elections in February, winning one hundred and fifty two seats in this In the six hundred and thirty seat Bundestag last month, it stopped opinion polls for the first time with twenty six percent support. Oh At topped opinion polls. I said, stopped, I'm sorry. The party is especially popular in the economically under developed regions of former East Germany. The AfD has also been embroiled in controversy as some members have had links to far right and well this fuck the Nazi word. National socialist groups were used. Slogans associated with not with National Socialist Germany. Well good if that's real and it's not just another bullshit freaking military intelligence op Major German parties have refused to form coalitions and work with THEFT as part of the so called firewall against the far right. Vance criticized efforts to isolate the party during a speech at the Munich Security Conference in February. This is both our tea and we know what about you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Like, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Sometimes they're really solid. Sometimes I'm not democratic. Rests on the skickard, all right, Well, it is what it is. I don't know what to make any of that, but at least now we know it's out there. Did I already get rid of the guy? I hope I don't. I hope I didn't do that, and I want that one. I don't care about that. There's Lawrence Madell Did I already get rid of him?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 2: That's a damn shame. Well I was looking for. I wanted to bring back up mister grigors Braun over In Poland, nationalism is very, very hated. Just about every everything that has a vase in him is opposed. Isn't a direct opposition into anything that's nationalist. So I'm a little surprised at what I'm hearing here, but we will move on and I'll do some We're looking into that. What's this say.
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 2: What has read? Hello Mike, Hello Aware Wolf, Hello Raymond, Hello Subliminal Messenger, and hello again. We saw Karen, we see Tim at Wood, we see Mexim, just red tied. That was that doctor evails dude and Glyff. Thanks got everybody, and me I'm on here too. Let's go over to I think I think I see everything outside YouTube and Rumble, and I guarantee you there's probably nothing on Quarter. Hey, look there's nothing on Quarter. Look at that. It's okay, though, because the whole point of it was just to put these videos someplace where if the other two get deleted and destroyed at the in the middle of the night, that there at least been the videos there somewhere right, Not that you would even look if you're not already on Quarter, but it's somewhere preserve for the rats and the insects that are screwing around in the dark over there on Quarter. I think I need to put on a video real quick, just so that I can get Ah, Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What does that do? I don't hold on. I gotta see that.
Speaker 13: What is that?
Speaker 2: How did you do that? I don't need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: It says sublimtal has rated the stream. What does that mean? I see a pirate ship? What is that? That's kind of neat. It could be completely detrimental to my broadcast. I don't know, but I just want to see it. Still looks cool. I don't care. I got it. I got out a recording backup. I don't care. So what does that mean? Subliminal has has rated the stream? Does that mean like you donated something? Or does that mean that you have some sort of like I'm like rumble premium things. I don't give what that is. I can't click on it. Yeah, I get it. You have to help me out there, some bittle a messenger. If you're on there, tell me what that is, because that looks pretty cool, you guys. Seel little boat says the blunal Messenger has rated this stream? Does that mean like they stole it? Like a pirate? Did anybody get cannon fire? I'm curious there's still a girl running around at the bikini over here, because anybody cares. Just got red hair? That's it. That's exciting, isn't it should be racist?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I was looking for the guy. Get all right, So I gotta put a little something done and then I will be right back. Oh, apparently it's a copyright strike if I play any of that Black Awakening thing, which was kind of irritating me anyway, So no big deal there. I wasn't missing out you guys. You guys know about Trevor Moore, Right, I talked about him the way just kids, we know the ways kids, you know whatever. He was a toss off a balcony. Well, yeah, fell sorry, he fell directly onto his goddamn head, which helps, which usually happens from you know, a higher place of falling when somebody's lifted your legs over your head and I'm kind of like throwing you down so that you don't have a time to flip before you hit the ground or or turn in the air. Yeah, so he was, uh, he was most certainly probably murdered. I'm not saying he was special or a threat or anything. I'm just saying he was murdered. You don't have to be any of those other things to get killed. You don't have to be a threat to anything. All right, it's a little messenger. I demand answers on that. By the way, let me go fight a video for you guys, and then I'll come back and do the the Instagram rundown, and then tomorrow we're going to get into more of makers of civilization and race and history. And uh, by the way, guys, I do make hot sauce and you should totally you go grab some of that Center fry llc dot com. Okay, they're all like mirror image is blue. I don't man see, I'm telling you what they meant. Okay, let me go ahead and find one. There's the ones I have up here. I don't want to show yet because I want to save them for the no McDonald thing that I'm doing, and I swear i'm doing it. I finally finish this book. I do thorough research before I do anything, even if it's something that doesn't seem like it should take that much and you can just half ass it. No, I don't. It's not how I am. It's like I want every I want everything in there that I want to have in there. So if I don't go back and do it over again because I learned more stuff, I just want to have all the information. Yeah, I'm weird like that. All right, Oh that's funny. Okay, let's do let's just do this. You guys can handle this. I might upset you a little bit. It's gonna be super not that so long, so let's just put up the Oh you know what. No, they don't copy right hippie for this music? Do they hope not? Because that'd be stupid. I'll get ready to there, all right, I'll be back in just a moment. People are home. I want to say hello. I want to grab a cretor real quick, go to the bouts and come back. Coffee is almost empty, but I'm okay with that, and.
Speaker 14: Play you have bready, the cteriors clean and brand. You're looking look out the space such brilliant.
Speaker 15: I guessticular themselves.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Think and then that's this is something I said.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 14: H say, fifty six.
Speaker 15: Sixty six.
Speaker 18: Sextius tame bigger too. Kah, yeah, he said that. I should, you know, but I should check out.
Speaker 3: He was right.
Speaker 14: It's pretty nice.
Speaker 9: Palace Genman a little place once again, though in my opinions, nice.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 14: I guess I feel my stake was nicely all right.
Speaker 2: You know, I just had a funny thought, what if knowing that it's a long string of awful, awful awful quote unquote leaders of Germany, you know, seeing their track record and how anti German they are, and how they've outlawed any argument about numbers about certain events, that and you know what I'm talking about. Uh, and you can go to jail and blah blah blah, and all that good stuff, terrible stuff, and how they've brainwashed their people to hate themselves through their education for things that they didn't do. Maybe they're supporting this anti immigration party because in disguise, it's a way of making that place into another Israel, or or a stronghold for the ways kind of already is huh, that would make more sense, and that would be tragic for the Germans. We are German, Oh, I'm German? Irish, I don't know what you are? Also Italian? Oh, let's go on to the last segment of the day. I think, yeah, because if I get into this reading, it's going to be an hour. So we'll do that one tomorrow. My daughter came a little bit released. I feeling good.
Speaker 19: Alright.
Speaker 2: So newly elected Pope Leo? Is that cators the fourteenth?
Speaker 20: Is that?
Speaker 2: How you say that has dark history of ignoring child sex abuse? Well, that's obviously he's a pope. How can you can't have one without the other. How do you think Brigolio made it?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, except he was just doing the shit out Argentina. This guy is an American. Apparently Cardinal Prevost never investigated abuse claims alleged victims say, well, you're shit. If they confess it, you're not supposed to tell anybody. Larry Johnson says brought him out on seven to twenty three, his birthday, seven months, three weeks, three days, two three. So who cares about that? That's a little bit, looks a little bit wherever the same people and religion that tells you when to observe Easter Resurrection Sunday Pedophiles. I think he might be muscled. I'm just gonna get this feeling. But anyway, there's Pope Leo. Leo the Lion Mosha de Leon was the guy who put together to Zoharia, one of them, one of the main contributors. And then Isaac ben Luria Ashkenazi, the Lurian Kabbala. He was also de Leon as well, the Lion. Fed Fed's called child abuse confession law for a priest Anti Catholic. We talked about that as church vows to excommunicate those who comply. Oh, there's no idea. I'm at the pope. Look at me, I'm at the pope. I'm the Pope. I'm at the pope. Hey, by clap, come on, you barking seals I said, clap, I'm wearing a Mayamica on the back of my head. Oh, the nineteen forties mobile phone.
Speaker 4: Another type of mobile telephone.
Speaker 2: Well, I just I don't even know if this is put in after the fact or if this is but everything has that same sound from that time, right whenever you hear like new for the World's fairness, Yeah, it's still the same voice, the same radio an Azer voice.
Speaker 4: I love it service was used when our friend Mac called from his mobile telephone. This service is designed to provide a means of communication for those who travel in city areas as well as those who travel along intercity highways.
Speaker 2: Oh so the Germans would have you believe. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Any place having regular telephone service, or any vehicle having mobile equipment, can originate or receive a call.
Speaker 2: As long as this truck here follows closely behind your car, because it's you know, everything is much bigger back then.
Speaker 4: Now, let's see the equipment that makes mobile telephone service work. Here in an automobile, a transmitter unit and a receiver unit are being compactly and neatly installed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 4: The flexible antenna is mounted on top of the vehicle or in the case of trucks.
Speaker 2: On the side board the rear you just did a cat's do with the little thing that's the doorstopper bucking.
Speaker 4: The control unit is simple to operate. The operator calls by ringing a bell. At the same time a signal lamp on the left of the unit lights up. Throughout the country, mobile telephone stations are being expanded to become links in a nationwide network. The mobile telephone greatly expands the scope of voice communication.
Speaker 2: Now we know why them, the Jewish and Italian mob We're so well connected. Literally, they were connected via communications. It is one more step to hell else I'll be able to afford that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it was not cheap a telephone service for anyone, anytime, anywhere. Another type.
Speaker 2: Although the mobile phone technology in the nineteen forties was in its infancy and limited to a very basic form, in the mid forties for services were introduced by AT and T and Bell Labs using push to talk phones that were quick, quite bulky, and primitive by today's standards. These early systems, known as mobile telephone services, were very limited in capacity, offensive, often supporting only a few number customers, mostly businesses and city services. In any given city. However, it was these early first steps that helped spark the research and development of our modern systems that we enjoy today. Now nobody uses a phone to call anybody. These are for every freaking thing else. And as Tesla said, we would all have our amazing pocket devices one day. He didn't say, oh, and they should turn him into surveillance apparatus, you know, for its main function, be a surveillance apparatus that no matter what way you set it down, there's a camera pointing out at you. Yeah, no, you didn't say that part. You remember this guy, White people, Wake the fuck up that guy.
Speaker 16: We find that of all the possible alleged contributors to criminality, lack of education, poverty, divorce rates, illegitimacy rates, none of these has very much independent predictive power. It is the race of the neighborhood that just cuts through all of the chaff, all of the noise, and that is what tells you where there's going to be a lot of crime. And in fact, an argument I frequently make is that it's not so much poverty that causes crime, as crime in effect causes a great deal of poverty. If there is a criminal neighborhood full of criminal people. People are not going to start businesses there. If you have spent your teens and twenties in and out of jail, chances are once you reach the magical age of about forty when people stop committing crimes, if they're still out on the street, you're going to be unemployable. So crime results in poverty in a very, very large degree. Another point I like to make is that during the depression in the United States in the end of the nineteen twenties early thirties, a large number of Americans suddenly became poor. That did not result in a spike in crime, not at all. There was no discernible connection at all. And so no, that's a fallacious argument. But again, people are never confronted with the funds. We find that of all the possible alleged contributors to criminality.
Speaker 2: Okay, that didn't have a clip.
Speaker 22: No state government is about to launch a new form of digital ID that means you'll never have to hand over your personal details to anyone again. It will all be stored in the service New South Wales app on your phone, which will prove you are who you say you are.
Speaker 2: That's not there right anyway, gentlemanly society, there was never any of this shit. I am who I say am, because that's who I am. You fuck her. This isn't to go after the criminals. It is to go after the people who aren't doing anything wrong and harass them. This is this is criminalizing the people who don't well, changing laws so that everybody's a criminal, but then criminalizing people who don't break laws, because remember, it's always the intelligencia, it's always the smartest of the crop that they want to eliminate. First when it's a wave invasion.
Speaker 23: Scanning his license, passport and medicick cord in less than three.
Speaker 2: Minutes, right, and then the moment you say something because you spoke your mind and you know, observed a discernible reality, then they have They have you, and they know where step you take in movie make they'll be watching you.
Speaker 23: Oh this to proves he really is Victor Dominello business on Questionable. This is your first look at the state's new digital ID.
Speaker 10: This is a huge show.
Speaker 2: So China has moved to New Zealand.
Speaker 21: Forward in giving back people control over their data, control over their identity.
Speaker 2: They spend it as something good.
Speaker 10: Your credentials will be stored on your device.
Speaker 23: No ideas need to be handed over, and that means keeping your address and birthday to yourself. If you need to hire a car, rent property, set up a bank account, check into a hotel, or prove you're over eighteen to buy alcohol or attendant event.
Speaker 24: But how can I trust you are who you say you are.
Speaker 23: Well, you'll need to take a selfie which will be cross checked against other forms of idea if submitted, and when there's a match, you're good to go.
Speaker 10: The technology will be ommed in and should be.
Speaker 20: A MA.
Speaker 2: Says this is not progress and it's actually about controlling the entire population, making it seem this is for our safety and convenience. Yeah, why why is everybody so terrified that they would give this up to any goddamn person who opposes as authority in the first place, Like the fucking guy who makes minimum wage has the right to interfere and get that close to your personal space and and know that much about you. Who the hell are they because they were freaking, you know, rent a copy uniform. Screw them? Who the hell those people are? They are? They are they above you? And and incapable of mischief and treachery themselves. Why would you allow those people to have any of your information? It's in their goddamn business.
Speaker 6: She identify sess her factory resented.
Speaker 25: It work and write in the breast a pronouncing and nobody.
Speaker 10: Writing paper, no sugery need.
Speaker 22: Then transaction did not school I mean or want to let she come down in for.
Speaker 10: I'm want to do a lip sagg in the moo everywhere.
Speaker 2: And almost he came, I was worse.
Speaker 10: And so she waits some transition and the ten signifying.
Speaker 26: In a transmissions writing the mystery boss and the knows what I.
Speaker 14: Can see him on a g O black man.
Speaker 10: Your plan usage.
Speaker 2: Here is it's a working pope, especially in the youth. Not once they say I'm a the pope. That's just said. Slow guy's spending there getting shared all right. In twenty twenty five, Oh wow, that long ago, Robert Francis prevost in Chicago. Oh great, a place to completely void of all corruption. Isn't that good that he comes from fucking Chicago? Stop it became the first American pope elected after Pope Francis's death, Oh thank you, it was so long ago. You had to remind us history memes, you dipshit. His introduction at Saint Peter's Basilica emphasized unity, social justice, and climate action. Oh fucking boy, he is sixty nine years old and that's what he likes and is viewed as a centrist. But it's progressive. Oh that's wonderful too. Remember progressives, remember progressivism. Remember, Oh, people like those darn pesky Francist and Zionists who are pushing and have been pushing progressivism since the nineteen hundreds, Louis Brandeis. Come on, man, it's just a nice way of saying Communist Marxist take over your country and the world, like Pope Practis who champion migrants and the poor. Yeah, go migrants, say, Well, it's funny how they have they lined right up with the Jews and when on all things, but certainly aren't the same cult. Oh no, Prevost has long embraced marginalized groups. Oh yes, go go embrace some marginalized groups. I want to see you hug some people. This is a good thing. What a fucking douche, these people retarded?
Speaker 19: What is this?
Speaker 2: I think this isn't funny. I don't know why this is here.
Speaker 9: Hold on, if you're sick of Maha taking on big food corporations and all the beautiful things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is another. I mean it's funny, but it's like completely retarded because this person honestly believes that there's something good about this making America healthy and bullshit, which makes it ridiculous on its face. So we're just gonna skip over it.
Speaker 10: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: Oh look, you want to be friend of gator this kick and teach job. If I eat him, he's the gator because they're speaking on behalf of the gator. If I eat him, I eat once. But if I befriend him, I eat forever.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, man, listen, I'm here looking for a real dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're looking around for your real dogs, it's gone. Oh yeah. I picked this up because I wanted to say, see this eyebrows, little snuzzle, there's a little bit more than the whole. Uh So, what they say is British Israelism is just them saying, hey, look we infiltrated with a bunch of white vas. Yeah they're both dead. You need that though. A royal love story that lasted seventy years. Huh oh, here's my buddy good. I got him. But he's not speaking you know, he's in Poland, so of course he's not speaking English here. But you know, the guy, the guy with the fire hydrant. That's what I want to show you.
Speaker 19: Oler.
Speaker 2: This is Gregor's braun Go Poland. It's your birthday. Your time in history is coming to an end. Greg I don't know it's g r Z. It's Gregor's. That's how I'm saying it. Gregor's Braun Polish Confederation Party, Jews, your time in history is coming to an end. Somebody says, uh, he will be taken out soon. Poland is Europe's last Dan. Protect this man at all costs. But I rather the Germany regain regained ground. God damn it. Oh just fuck it, they got it. Okay, Fucky, Pookie, where's your where's your fighting spirit? That's her name, Pooky. Apparently if Poland is with oh my god, if Poland is with that other thing that Jew's made up for us, then I'm with them. Okay, sounds great, Pisto. It's already ended both you Jews from Israel and you juice from the U s A.
Speaker 10: Israel is American.
Speaker 2: You will no longer rule over the nations of this world. You will no longer dictate the nations around the globe. Cogo Mayo VI, whom they can choose as their representatives. Oh that's cadaff. You talk now about out and study.
Speaker 10: Yak Mayo.
Speaker 2: How they should honor their ancestors and their suffering.
Speaker 18: You know, she said, so I.
Speaker 20: Here is.
Speaker 2: Out of Minora. He said, thanks. He was yelling from a moment's silence when they were trying to their Holocaust bullshit, the cobet of moments silence.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm passing this one. No, no, fine, we'll do it.
Speaker 12: The Smithsonian has collected thousands of giant skeletons and tucked them away from the public. The Egyptian government is notorious for defending their official story of the Giza Pyramids, and the Chinese government has been burying several ancient pyramids beneath trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to mention, was the Emperor Chin's terracotta army. None of the stuff anybody's allowed to look at, especially if you're not Chinese. But the whole mercury thing that was going on in there, Like why was there like a lake of mercury around that quote unquote gray site. Mercury has some very strange properties, not a lake of Little Canal or whatever mote if.
Speaker 12: You want hiding our mysterious past and anything that challenges the official historical narrative.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny about big ass mounds of dirt. Guess how the Scythians buried they're dead. There was an awful lot of mounds in America. Huh ah. I wonder if those seafaring people who are amazingly awesome at seafaring, we're here way way long ago. That might explain a lot of the really nice architecture that sitting here when they started tearing it down and burning it down after the World's Fairs has.
Speaker 6: Been going on for well over a century. My lunch break on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Is a complete false bullshit channel. Why are you even bringing that up? This guy does not research shit. I shared one video with that I looked at it closer. Not only is he deceiving people with a bunch of AI photos and bullshit like that, but he just strings shit together without doing any research. So I don't know why the hell of this guy. I don't know why Greg Reese would be pointing this guy out fuck you.
Speaker 12: Greg has been showing how the construction of several dams have knowingly submerged numerous ancient ruins and art.
Speaker 2: That happened in Egypt. They also turned one into a dump. They put a bunch of garbage in it because they didn't want people looking at it. They filmed one movie in it, like in the early nineteen hundreds, and then it became a landfill after that. In this historical site, because you know, it goes against the narrative and may actually point towards Gothic.
Speaker 12: Arians archaeological sites around the world. The Ilishu dam in Turkey wasn't.
Speaker 2: That the past thing was in Turkey two. I think that they just showed they looked like it was broken up like a little dome.
Speaker 12: He submerged the ancient city of Hasenkif, which dates back twelve thousand years and was a cultural crossroads of Mesopotamian, Byzantine, and Automan civilizations. This submersion also displaced eighty thousand people when it buried their homes beneath the water. The bear a Sic Dam in Turkey submerged Zugma, a major Roman and Hellenistic trading center, including several unexcavated areas.
Speaker 2: So remember I was talking about groundwater and why things like you know, seeing civilizations three hundred feet or foreign feet or even deeper meters maybe on underwater, and it's not because of something that magically comes through, Like how does that there's only x amount of water? This is another way they do that. But you know, groundwater springing and stuff like that, that also happens. There's people who built who are digging quarries and they have all their equipment in there and they lose it all because the thing fills up with water that rapidly.
Speaker 12: The Kaban Dam and Turkey submerged. Nor suon Tepe, a forty level Bronze age settlement that was continuously occupied from five thousand to one thousand BCE.
Speaker 6: It was barely exploded.
Speaker 2: So much of the stuff happened in Turkey, and that's exactly where the EDA takes place. So this is the Edenites and our Gothic ancestors, and they're doing a hell of a lot to bury the majority of the past there, which should be bing bing bingbing to all of us, knowing what we know now from the EDA and from what was left from Samaria, to just the Persians to the Egyptians telling the same damn story. So it's not just the Eda saying it, it's being confirmed by what's written everywhere, etched in stone, everywhere.
Speaker 6: Blored before being submerged in water.
Speaker 12: In Egypt, the Oswan Dams submerged over one thousand sites.
Speaker 6: The Temple of Isis.
Speaker 2: Over one thousand sites. What are they trying to hide? What are the Jews trying to hide from us? This is the world on what does Davis say? This is your world on Jews? He said, this is your country on Jews, this is your world on them. They are doing this. They are the ones with all the fake money that they've captured the world, with the religions that keep us stupid, and you know what I'm talking about, and the disbelief in their Babylonian fucking cursed paper.
Speaker 12: The City of a Knee and several other ancient monuments are now beneath over two thousand square miles of water in Lake Nasser, one of the largest man made lakes in the world. The face of the Abu Simbel temple was cut into pieces and reassembled sixty five meters above its original footprint, while the actual temple was submerged beneath the waters. Phil a sacred site known as the Pearl of Egypt dating back to three hundred BCE, was submerged, as were several other ancient temples, villages, and cemeteries. Approximately fifty thousand Nubians were displaced when their home.
Speaker 2: Member mall rats is the first thing that pot in my ad?
Speaker 12: What's the Nubian homes were buried beneath the water. In China, the three Gorgeous Dam in the Kiandao Lake dam.
Speaker 2: It it's mildly attractive. I wouldn't call it gorgeous, Oh gorgees.
Speaker 12: Got it have submerged over thirteen hundred sites, including a fourteen hundred year old city from the Han dynasty. Well preserved temples, roads, and houses were buried beneath forty meters of water. In India, the Panchet Dam submerged the village of Telkoupi and its surrounding area, including a number of temples. These temples were part of a group of ancient structures.
Speaker 2: Made by Goths. What chances are chances are that.
Speaker 12: Had been located in the village for centuries, with some dating back to the first century AD. The Belomonte Dam in Brazil submerged several ancient and unexcavated archaeological sites.
Speaker 2: Unexcavated, you may think, but somebody was doing this, not because they were haphazard or because they wanted to, you know, in the name of progress. They were hiding things. So how did they have knowledge of this stuff with it was just discovered? And what did they did they loot it? First? Did they take what was a value? There was there something there that was too big to move, too big to destroy. There's a lot of questions that get it that come up when you when you look at stuff like that, and how do we fix all that? How do we redirect all this water because other things that once one place goes dry and the other one is underwater, then people start building there. So what do you do you displace all those people to bring things back to what I would say, yes, fuck the people, because let's see what the hell they're hiding from us. But you know, it might be a little bit easier said than done. But this is what happens when the deceivers run the world. Because we forgot who the hell we are. They are burying us.
Speaker 4: This is us.
Speaker 6: We might as well be.
Speaker 2: Holding our breath because we're the ones that are being submerged right now. This is what this is our history. This is the evidence of are past and whatever amazing advancements that we were capable of that we could never fathom because we're told that it's a linear story of man's progress and not a cyclical one, because a cyclical one would tell you that there's a peak and then somehow it gets reset again. Gee, I wonder who does that? If it's not if it's not natural, wonder who does that?
Speaker 12: The most Sol Dam in Iraq submerged ancient Sumerian and Babylonian ruins.
Speaker 2: Right again, targeting the same fucking area that we're talking about with our ancestors.
Speaker 12: And the Mornos Dam in Greece submerged the ancient city of Calio with temples and fortifications from the classical Greek period.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't this be like high crime, like one of the most horrible, horrific crimes imaginable, and guaranteed you're not allowed to go anywhere near these fucking sites or even take us. You probably can't take u subversible and if you know anything that they don't want you to know, good luck. Getting back out of the water with your life.
Speaker 6: These submerged I knew it.
Speaker 2: I fucking knew it. I talked about in UNESCO. I told you this already. This is what they do. Once they do this, they still call it. So how is it both? How is it a World Heritage site and then so useless that they that they can bury it and submerse, submerge it. Why why if it's so valuable to our history does UNESCO get to claim it? United Nations? Right, these are the fucking this is created by Bolshevik Jews.
Speaker 12: Are controlled not just by local governments, but by the United States and the United Nations. An archaeologist from Boston University, Ricardo J. Leah, explained how UNESCO and the United States have kept our archaeologists from exploring these submerged sites by conjuring the law of the sea, underwater cultural heritage, and exclusive economic zones.
Speaker 2: So once they it's not a natural event, it's not in the ocean, they create the conditions by creating these dams that submerge them, and then they say, oh, there's law of the sea. What the fuck? Why we need one hundred percent full on mankind needs to revolt against this evil and set things right once and for all. And if that means somebody can't be around anymore and they can't behave that's because they chose that, not us. But this isn't enough, as a freaking enough. You don't understand how much of what we don't know, how much of us, how much of our past, our own very own past, our own ancestral past, is being hidden by people who have absolutely no right to wit. And you know what that would do to them. If we knew what was to be learned from these places, there would be nothing left for them to say, There would be nothing left for them to manipulate us with. They would have zero power left. And that's the reason why they do this.
Speaker 12: Laws have been created that allow for salvage and theft, but restrict archaeologist access.
Speaker 2: Right because private collections, what the hell is it going to go. It's going to go into the hands of the most the highest bidding jew buyer, and it keeps it nice and locked away forever or destroyed or melted down or bandit looters. That just a chaotic event where you never see it a get anyway, and it's not respected and it's not appreciated it's not cherished and it's not preserved. I'm surprised I'm not talking about the one in in Egypt yet, about the one that was turned into a landfill and then I think buried as well. Or again it was either buried after was turned into a landfill or it was made into another waterway.
Speaker 6: Greg Greece reporting, Well, there.
Speaker 2: You go, glad we did watch that. Actually, so this is more of like a public service announcement for you. There's a man made chemical, so it's per floro alcohol poor floral alkol like alkaline, poor floral alkal substances. P fas are toxic chemicals linked to hormone disruption. So your children think of their development, your yours infertility, immune suppression, immune suppression, so you get sick, high cholesterol, which is nothing wrong with that, click cancer and accelerated fat game. Just one scratch on a tefloon coated pan can release up to two point three million microplastic particles along with pfas. That's why they telling you not to use anything but like a rubber spatul of plastic batuel out of right. Don't use a fork, don't scrape lash when you cook. When you're cleaning all less shit. If it's If it's that dangerous, you shouldn't be cooking with it because they off gas when you cook and heat anything, potential endocrine disruptions that are nearly impossible to detox. You know, if you're taking a vape, you're also you know what do you think the lithium battery is doing. It's off gassing. You're sucking in the ions of that when you're sucking in the smoke. And non toxic pans are just the beginning. They have some out there. I want to actually going to grab all these blue diamond ones I saw. It's supposedly a complete only hundred percent uh n non toxic, and having one that's non stick for snaking scrambled eggs is kind of like essential to life. P fas are also commonly found in food packaging. Remember microplastics again, right, yeah, fast food wrappers. It's not just wax, and it's not just wax paper on your on your burgers, microwave popcorn bags, right any place they can put it, because it's deliberate to kill you. Baking paper, really, they would put that out of this and then none of the stuff is Those are wax usually considered wax sheets, but I guess not. And plastic films. Wow, So just about everything you wrap food with, cook wear, nonstick pots, pans, and plastic, silicone, utensils, clothing, water repellent jackets, active wear, underwear, personal care, makeup, sunscreen and cham We had never use sunscreen for any fucking reason. If you want to know why people have skin cancer, it's not because of the sun, because of the sun beating down on their sunscreen, shampoo, household items, disposable plates, plastic wraps, storage containers. I think they're getting not all of these are, but certain ones are. And they're not making it distinguish it. They're not distinguishing between they're just saying that they are. As if they all are. Tapwater, especially if unfiltered, obviously it's gonna be where everything else drains out to. It's gonna be where you're drinking your water from pfas free alternatives you can use instead cookware, stainless steel, steel or cast iron. You can get coated ones. I get the non toxic ones. Utensils would and stainless steel containers. Glass for food and drinks, like we always used to soaps, natural with no more than for Yeah, if you're heeting something up in the microwave with like a plastic bowl, I have the best idea. Get a ceram makeer or something. You know, clothing organic cotton, linen, wool, silk or cashme. Yeah, I's get my cashmere shirt on and Wacher mineral or reverse osmosis filter. That doesn't don't get too excited or feel too comfortable with this. Don't feel too comfortable with reverse osmosis war thinking that they got it allowed. Because there's one thing that does not come out of without a vicious fight, and normally never all fully comes out, and that's fluoride. There's other things, there's other components there, but fluoride is a bitch, and once it's in you good f and luck. Switching to these options can dramatically reduce your PFAS exposure and your long term health risks. You realize that when you take a single prozac, you're putting a huge, heavy dose of fluoride into your body. That's all it is. It's a fluoride pill, which is a poison, which makes you stupid, which makes you docile, and as a medication, are you kidding? How many American corporations that poisoned us with absolutely zero accountability. Why do you put American in there like it's all us? When you know what when you say American corporations, I hope you understand that you mean whatever. The Jewish banks from the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve chose to fund the projects of knowing full well that they would cause great harm on a wide scale, and therefore did it.
Speaker 20: It was invented during the Manhattan Project.
Speaker 19: It repelled the elements, especially water, so they use it to make the first ever waterproof coding for tanks is indestructible. Some companies thought, hey, why just the battlefield, Why not bring this chemical into American home. DuPont was one of those companies, So they took this chemical PFOA, they renamed C eight, and they made their own impenetrable coating, but not for tanks, for pants. They called it Teflon. From the start, something wasn't right.
Speaker 20: The men workers who made teflon were coming down with nausea fevers. DuPont wanted to know why, so they laced cigarettes with teflon. They told a group of their workers, hey, smoke these DuPont As did as they were told.
Speaker 2: Almost all those men were hospitalized.
Speaker 1: That's nineteen sixty two, one year after Teflon launched, and already DuPont knew the dust. They just sent right up the smoke stacks, released into the air the sludge, tossed it into the Ohio, or packed in their drums and chucked it into the Chesapeake.
Speaker 14: But they weren't the.
Speaker 16: Only ones covering their tracks.
Speaker 1: Three m who pioneered these chemicals for Scotch card.
Speaker 16: They were testing them on monkeys. Most of the monkeys died.
Speaker 1: Wasn't like DuPont didn't know that because they were doing their own tests on rats.
Speaker 2: He better be careful, he tells Tim Robbins. I don't trust that guy.
Speaker 10: Watched the Organs balloon.
Speaker 27: Now the rats are getting cancers, testing them on pregnant rats, and watched them give birth to pups with deformed eyes. So they yanked all the young women off the Teflonline and never told them why there is.
Speaker 2: So there you have it. That's my public service announcement for you guys today. Now you've seen tropic thunder, I hope otherwise this will make no sense whatsoever to you.
Speaker 6: That's where I built the pyramids it was tough.
Speaker 2: We're a tattoo is in your clients have no clue what the fuck you are doing.
Speaker 6: As tough as a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You built the pyramids, yeah, because we was hauling all the stuff up like that.
Speaker 28: But we actually we did it all with sound, right, We did it with sound, and then we had a blanket.
Speaker 10: We had sound, and we had a blanket and it came down like that.
Speaker 28: You know, That's what I was tripping on.
Speaker 25: Now, your mother, she's just a whole No no, no, no, I mean the whole actually in that which pushes the plow through the fields across the star system, coming back around with a meteor shower, which is why there's all them.
Speaker 6: Dots up here on the back of his neck.
Speaker 14: So where do you lie? I a lot beneath.
Speaker 28: Hold On, don't move, we could what. I just want to keep him in check in case and evil spirits coming while I'm trying to give me. Hold on now, don't make me take the clip up. Hold On, baby, were cool.
Speaker 4: When I built it.
Speaker 3: H h.
Speaker 2: H yah, I must all moms, including nineteen members of Lendon's train had included nineteen members of his Bolshevik party, Several of his I can't see among the Mensheviks, the members of the Jewish Labor part Bund. Almost half the passengers on the train were Jewish. Yeah, Kaganovic, we know were born to a Jewish family in Ukraine, to the ata more Helloa the more. The result was the genocide of as many as six to eight million Ukrainians who resisted the imposition of Soviet control. Actually, they just wanted to eat. That was their crime. Now here's something that should make you feel good. On March sixth, nineteen eighty one, Marianne Bachmeyer fatally shot the man who killed her seven year old daughter. That part should make you feel good. But knowing that she did what a parent should do should be listened to us.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: They would stop doing these things if they knew that the justice would be swift like it's fake the way it's very dramatically, it's very movie like in nature. But and how does this happen? In the quote? It apparently he did, though, so she right in the middle of his trial, she smuggled a twenty two caliber bread a pistol in her purse and pulled the trigger in the courtroom. Let's do that again. Now, if you don't think that trauma and grief manifest as disease. Read this released after three years in prison. Died pretty young of pancreatic cancer at the age of forty six, very next to our daughter. And here's Jim Jeffickan. We like that guy.
Speaker 29: I served in Congress for seventeen years. I've seen members question bills and votes on how does Israel feel about this? I must have heard that every time there was a significant vote, Israel, through its lobby, has manifested so much power over the United States Congress that we're embroiled in wars that I don't believe who should be. And in the long run, this is rarely lobby is going to hurt Israel. So as soon as you mention Israel, someone claims you're an anti semi. Our policies in the Mid East have been so one sided and subjective, without objectivity. We've created so many enemies. The only way they can strike it back is we've imported the terrorists from those actions.
Speaker 2: Shut up. So this is this asshole on the left that everybody loves. Remember just remember his looking performance here. This is quite a long time ago, two thousand and nine, and this asshole moved on to be everybody'sing, you know, one of their favorite conservatives. Yeah, bullshit.
Speaker 30: So if you question it, you're saying that what you said, you said they're controlling our foreign policy, they're controlling.
Speaker 6: Our domestic policy.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: I believe they are here.
Speaker 27: Me.
Speaker 15: I believe.
Speaker 29: I believe they control the Senate and the House Foreign Affairs Committee, controlling our foreign policies. I'm saying we should be objective. We have developed serious enemies from a one sided policy. And yes, I believe Israel through their through their lobby.
Speaker 2: And it's not even Israel, cause remember we were Israel before Israel is Israel because we created it. People like Louis Brandai has had a big hand in that, but he was a round sales agent. We had a Federal Reserve here. There had been no World Wars. If it wasn't for the Federal Reserve, we wouldn't have been involved in it, and they wouldn't have kicked them off. They needed to take America first, and they did. We've been just because they don't shrug off the skin. Remember the wolf in sheep's clothing, the carcass, the outside layer of what our country used to be is what they still masquerade and and sell to us as if it's in existence. There's no justice, there's no there's nothing protecting us from the horrors and evil that's about to befall all of America. It's already gone. The only thing that's there to defend you is you. They have full control of everybody who has something that shoots projectile led out.
Speaker 29: Of it has manifested total power of the Congress.
Speaker 6: You know, power, and my concern power.
Speaker 29: The taxpayers and the citizens of the United States should control their government, not a foreign entity.
Speaker 30: To suggest, as you're doing here tonight, that they control our Congress. That quote they are influencing the sole control of influencing of our domestic policy is an absurdity.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you are a kook.
Speaker 2: You have Jewish eyebrss. I'm just saying, mister guy in.
Speaker 3: The left.
Speaker 29: Sean, I'm not suggesting it.
Speaker 6: I'm telling it.
Speaker 29: Yes, I believe they manifest a great power over America.
Speaker 2: That was twenty nine. Twenty fourteen comes along and.
Speaker 26: What happened the.
Speaker 3: Tractor accident that proved fatal.
Speaker 2: I had to read September twenty fourteen, gym trafficking passed away from injuries sustained at his farm. They said it wasn't as bad, but then somehow he died into the hospital. Maybe somebody finished him off there, as they do with people like pattern.
Speaker 6: I served in Congress.
Speaker 31: A former Bush administration official has recently claimed that the US government secretly spent twenty one trillion dollars building approximately one hundred and seventy underground bunkers since nineteen ninety eight. The facilities are allegedly intended as shelters for the elite in the event of a near extinction catastrophe. Fitz, who served as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development under President George W. Bush, based her assertions on a twenty seventeen report by economist Mark Skidmore, which highlighted unexplained federal spending, particularly within the Departments of Defense. According to Fits, these subterranean facilities, some reportedly beneath coastal waters, are interconnected through a secret transportation system empowered by undisclosed energy technology. She also suggested that the bunkers support covert operations, including a secret space program. While underground military installations like Cheyenne Mountain Complex are historically documented, Fitz broader claims remain unsubstantiated.
Speaker 2: Katherinkbout. Well, let me just say, uh, Kyle, Kyle, somehow I'll get to your h messages here, your chats, because you're seeing some stuff here that people need to see, so put it that very soon.
Speaker 31: According to Fits, the US government has spent an unaccounted twenty one trillion dollars since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 10: Eight on these underground cities.
Speaker 31: And this isn't guesswork. The twenty seventeen study by the economist Mark Skidmore revealed unsupported financial adjustments by the Department of Defense which do total the amount she's claiming is spent. Fitz claims they are interconnected by a secret underground transportation system powered by undisclosed and potentially classified energy technologies, fully self sufficient cities hidden from the public. Their purpose was to act as a refuge for the elite and powerful and key government figures ready to ride out near extinction level events while the surface.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a practical use for them too, because they can just up anywhere that they have an entry exit point. So rather than moving troops above ground, where he will arouse suspicion in people and concerns, they can already be in your neighborhood before you even know they're there.
Speaker 31: Burns, freezes, or collapses completely. Of course, no hard proof has been presented for these specific Oh.
Speaker 2: And they have a fun rock climbing wall. Good is this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you know they need to entertain themselves. So here's a rock climbing wall.
Speaker 31: Underground cities, no photos, no blueprints.
Speaker 2: Just meaning everything that he's showing you here is AI generated.
Speaker 31: A pretty large pile of missing money and the testimony of a former government inside it. And what's the likelihood of this? If you think about a government making preparations for every eventuality, is it likely they haven't made something like this? What's the chances they haven't prepared or even thought about preparing.
Speaker 2: And the money is missing, well, the boring company and all those other things that you see the logo, And I put this in my book, and this was something that josh from Joshu and Seeking the Truth put out a long time ago, by twenty fourteen, something like that the first time. But if I can find the picture in here, I will show it to you. There is a Yeah, it is the Walmart logo and the head of these drills. And then I know it's black and white and it's nearly identical. So right in front of your face, they're showing you something that could potentially be a representative. The picture on the ray of the logo is the tunnel drill bit head and the Boring Company isn't just a plan whords by Elon Musk. This is a tunnel boring unit minus drill bit the head in the picture, and that's just a couple. And remember all those I don't know if you remember back in like twenty at least just before Trump came in, and prior to that, I think a lot through a lot through the Obama administration. So from twenty eight to twelve, a bunch of videos came out on YouTube and it would be all these like people would say that they were like the the trumpets, you know, because they're a tone it was given off by you know, the same grinding through through stone. It would make that noise and the same noise has heard when you when you watch the Gothard Tunnel excavation videos when they're using one of those tunnel drill bits and they're going through and it makes that humming noise, and that's the same thing the same type of noise that you were hearing in all these videos from the US and different states, and there'd be that noise. There'd been like the sensation of earthquakes, things shaking, different smells and weird things happening, and it was all chucked up to who knows, but most likely was these tunnel boring drills creating something down there.
Speaker 31: If spent what on a form of bush.
Speaker 6: My name is Frankie Stocks.
Speaker 10: I'm a reporter with the Stute Peters Network. I would just love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, forget about the stut Peters Network. But you know, let's ignore that part for a minute, because you ask you a quick question.
Speaker 32: I'm trying to ask every representative I can that is, do you care more about the American people or Israel?
Speaker 10: As a member of Congress.
Speaker 15: I don't think they're ricually exclusive.
Speaker 6: Frank can you elaborate there? Our best outies are they?
Speaker 32: Who do you care about more of the United States or Israel? The United States are Israel, sir?
Speaker 10: No answer?
Speaker 32: Should we put you down for Israel? Who do you care about more of the American people are Israel? It's an easy one. American people are Israel. If you don't got to fake a phone call. American people are Israel. Who do you care about more? The American people are Israel. The American people are Israel. Sir, who do you care about more? The American people?
Speaker 10: There Israel? No answer.
Speaker 19: I think that Israel is one of our strongest allies in a part of the World War who people aren't trying out armless?
Speaker 32: And I think Arsenal since the US continue funding Israel despite their links to the nine to eleven, are their attack on the USS liberty.
Speaker 19: I mean, we have.
Speaker 32: American citizens who are about to freeze to death in western North Carolina.
Speaker 10: And we're sending sending millions to Israel.
Speaker 32: So well, it is a comparison because the money's going out, it's all coming from the same people. What's coming from the taxpayer? Sir, who do you care about more? Of the American people are.
Speaker 2: Well the moment that the North Carolinas have a bunch of Palestinians to murder, then they'll get money.
Speaker 32: To American people are sir, They're equal. Are you serving Israel? You're serving America?
Speaker 10: Okay, So can you answer the original question, who do you care about more? Users?
Speaker 16: No, Marry, It's just like you ask you.
Speaker 2: You know, he's like a child. He has to touch a sign. I stand, I stand, see sign? Sign? Tell me how to think?
Speaker 14: Do you do you love your wine more than your daughter?
Speaker 2: No, that's not how it works. When you're a representative of of the a so called representative of the people of a certain country that you don't put another country first, second, author you don't even consider them. It's about the people of the country that you're serving. Otherwise you are a fucking treason son of a bitch.
Speaker 6: Well, and you say that to us. A simple question, it is, do you love your wife?
Speaker 32: Well, I love the United States more than I love It is who's the priority when you're casting a vote in Congress America or Israel?
Speaker 10: Well, it's a very simple question. You're not answering it, representative.
Speaker 2: Who are you more than just a pack out there? So if some of those numbers look low, it's number one. They will not be getting their other kickbacks and money and salary if they don't do what they're supposed to be doing. They're picked. They're picked because they're going to vote a certain way and play the game the seriate of politics you care about.
Speaker 10: More of the American people are Israel.
Speaker 32: American people are Israel, Sir, who.
Speaker 10: Do you care about? More of the American people are Israel? No answer? Who do you care about more of the American people are Israel? American people are Who do you care about more? But the American people are Israel? No answer.
Speaker 2: So this is talking about pointing false memories in your brain.
Speaker 33: Are convicted in their belief and so you know, to Jack's point about using some of the lie detection technology, particularly for eyewitnesses, not only can we put information.
Speaker 24: In without blowing up your brain, we can put it in and then you can believe it.
Speaker 2: So sincerely, good eyewitness testimonies, Yeah, he did it. I saw him that.
Speaker 24: The problem is you can testify to that effect. And in fact, we've seen this in a number of ways.
Speaker 33: The police were doing lineups where the suggestibility of the information was so strong that people would later identify a person that they've seen. You know, for example, you show a picture lineup and only one person has on a jacket and nobody else does. And then when you go to the live lineup, because your brain triggered that there was something different about that person, you identify the person who you've just seen, but not realizing those because of some difference, and then you've seen them twice and now you're asked to test prize and my witness and you're so convicted about having seen that person commit the crime, even though that this is utterly innocent, that it becomes a planted memory. And so there's some really interesting research that we can plant false memories in the brain. And in a different context, one of the emerging areas of really interesting and lawner science.
Speaker 24: Is pain detection. And once we understand the circuit trees that.
Speaker 2: Cast stealing pain to cours cause pain, it's the question, no, like what they did with little Alex in a cloud or Gorn showed them, you know, gave him the drug that made him nauseous and feel awful while they were showing him violence, so that he would correlate the two and get sick instead of causing pain to others and.
Speaker 24: As could be then and still pain.
Speaker 2: It's just one example, but when you're you know, it's like a pleasure pain like reward system.
Speaker 24: And use that in many coersive measures in the legal system as well.
Speaker 2: So this is a guy from Australia. Vaccination proved useless and dangerous from forty five years of registration statistics during the forty five years of the registration of deaths and their cause of smallpox mortality has very slightly diminished, while an exceedingly severe smallpox epidemic occurred within the last twelve years of the period, that there is no evidence to show that the slight decrease in smallpox mortalit is due to vaccination. Vaccination. Remember they hedge all of their bullshit on the smallpox that the severity of smallpox, and by the way, you can show that this is because the tanneries and the and the dumping of crap into the into the water supply at all types of industrial pollution that caused this in the first place, not a quote unquote unicorn or virus. That the severity of smallpox as a disease has not been mitigated by vaccination. So once again another situation where they cause an environmental change by dumping a bunch of crap in. We're going full circle again from the talk we were having about the other stuff in the so called fungus and the so called algae and all this other shit that's happening, when there's also stories that we talked about the very last episode of them dumping a bunch of fecal matter into the into San Diego and whatever treatment chemicals they put into that as well. The severity of SMALLPOXES diseases not been mitigated by vaccine, so again creating the situation and then blaming something else for it, and then using that excuse to poison you even further. They're always poisoning a well one way or the other, whether it's the well inside of you by direct you know, pokies, I'm on YouTube, I gotta say it weird, or you know, the environment itself being toxic, and if it toxic just enough to get you to go to your doctor, well then they can finish you off with their blind belief and their cult of allopathy. That's severe, no, sorry that several inoculable diseases having preached to an alarming extent. Coincidentally with enforced there's that word again. The first, second, and fourth propositions will be proved from the Registrar General's reports from eighteen thirty eight to eighteen eighty two, and I shall make the results. Yeah, General wasn't a great guy, just saying results clear and indisputable. By presenting the figures for the whole period in the form of diagramatic curves, so that no manipulation of them by taking So yeah, okay, more stuff. Okay, and let's let me remind you that I have a series on here. Look for the word by shomp b E c cha MP. That man told it what it was during the time of pasteurs rise, and he was mostly ignored. And of course they championed and celebrated old Pasture and all of his failures and all of his bullshit. And that's what the basis of all this is, these uh injectables. Seeing your fourteen year old son on life support and then having to have the discussion about taking him off, and then holding your hand on his chest for nine minutes until his last heartbeat. That's what the HPV guard still did to my Christopher. These are the facts. This is real, this is wrong. Don't let your child or children be next. Don't listen to and believe the lies. He says. Within two and a half weeks he was complaining about a terrible sore throat and headache. This is after he got the you know, sore throat and headaches are listed out on the gardes. Still nine in as as common adverse effects. He says apt, but I think it says. He was taken to Express Care, where he tested negative for the strep throat. He was sent home with instructions to treat the symptoms. The next week, Christopher slipped from one night until the next. After dinner, he went back to sleep. After several attempts to weigh Christopher, his mother took him to Trinity Medical Care. On the way the hospital, Christopher was disoriented, and he said he felt very confused. He was checked into the emergency room and blood work was ordered Quickly. From there, his health rapidly deteriorated. His blood work came back and it showed that he had an elevated white blood cell count. Since there were no other signs of bacterial or viral infections, Riddle, he was sent to Iowas City Children's Hospital for further testing. Put him in the hands of the very people who suggested or pushed upon you the very thing that killed him. So you went right back to the same people, the same types of people. When he arrived, they immediately ordered imagine if he went to doctor glynnon what might have been, what the difference in the outcome might have been. The test revealed that Christopher's brain was spelling and that he had lesions on his brain. The doctors went over his last couple of months in detail to try and pinpoint. Gee, I wonder if it was the thing they injected directly into his body. Could have been couldn't have been that? No, that's ridiculous. Look other places for the reason the spelling lesions. The only thing that was different was that he had received the gardess oil. You can read, you can see the other words. You know, I want to not have to have it struck down. Christopher was moved to this p I c U and he is that pediatrics in sensive care unit? Is that what that means? As he needed more medical attention, his neurologists explained that they were diagnosing him with acute disseminated in cephala myyolite, just a bunch of words. The words don't mean anything. Doesn't tell you what the root causes, or why or how to fix it or what you know what I mean? And given his medical history, he was one hundred percent sure that they age you know, ah, His neurologist said he was one hundred percent sure that it was the you know what that got him. Christopher's health became even more unstable and he stopped breathing on his own. His doctors told his family that they were unsure what the quality of his life would be if he recovered. The doctors decided the best chance of survival was to remove a portion of his skull to relieve the pressure. Well, that's very barbaric. His parents were given the disgusting and said were given the news, and given the news that their precious boy was brain dead. They made a decision that no parents should ever have to make. And here's that guy. I don't know how much I can play on here because it's well, we'll say so.
Speaker 7: This one today is filled the pro vaxes as someone who once believed in vaccines and who vaccinated my own child.
Speaker 2: On let me just read this real quick. The biggest demonic and deliberate scam ever pulled on mankind for makeea i e. Poisoning. The injection is the epitome of insanity, but all of allopathy is a death promoting effort with the doctor needed minds and way Coat's buffering between the aware and truly evil.
Speaker 7: The middleman, I'm asking you for this one time to just hear me out. I know you think I'm stupid, uneducated, crazy, all three of them at once. I know you think questioning vaccine safety is like believing in conspiracy theories. I know you are angered to think that there are people like me putting children in harm's way because of the increasing rate of vaccine refusal around the world. I understand that I one hundred percent appreciate the fact that you care about children, that you care about health, and that you want the best for your family and for the rest of us. I know you find the practice of vaccination to be an incredible scientific advancement that you were deeply thankful for. I know you believe in the good will of those in the medical profession, even the ones that aren't allowed to say anything. I know you believe that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks of the harm. I know you believe that vaccine save lives, and that with them we have eradicated horrible diseases and made the world a safer place for everyone. I get it how truly inspiring and absolutely wonderful it is to believe that, to believe that humans have changed and can continue to change, the course of history, the threat of disease, mobility, immortality through medical innovation. That is an incredible idea in a reality that many of us really want to believe. How difficult and frustrating would it be to have those beliefs challenged, and for medical professionals to have one of the main tenets of their profession and life purpose to be questioned and attacked.
Speaker 2: It would feel.
Speaker 7: Terrible, insulting, and like all that is right in the world is being threatened by misguided idiots, cookers and those who want to watch the world burn. How could anyone possibly want to see pollio return, measles, mumps, hoopin cough, chicken pox such scary thingy.
Speaker 2: Chicker pox isn't even some Why would you even bother with that? Like that's when you suppress certain things like measles and chicken poks, then you don't build up strength to other diseases that will take you out later. And they've they've gone over this many times. I think there's types of cancers that you are no longer in a danger zone for after having those, So why would you want to suppress that? And it doesn't work anyway?
Speaker 7: Just to make everyone vulnerable and needlessly put in harm's way. Again, I get it.
Speaker 2: No, really, I get it.
Speaker 7: Believe me. It took years of daily research and investigation into this issue before I began to decide that the potential benefits of the wambams do not outweigh the costs. And this was after vaccinating my own child and watching him suffer neural developmental and cognitive cognitive cognitive cognitive delays. This was after we began to deal with the food allergies that had him in constant stomach pain and had x men. Let me add that when I say the words of research and investigate, I'm not talking about blogs or YouTube or natural websites or sources with no references for the information. I don't watch them videos. I'm talking about published, peer reviewed scientific research from medical journals. I'm talking about data and records from the CDC's owned website. I'm talking about historical records and archived articles. When it comes to vaccines, I search for the proof, for solid scientific evidence. It was and still is of the utmost importance to me to see the research and only then come to an informed decision. And in the end, the overwhelming amount of unbiased historical and scientific evidence was against the Wambams. I do not take this issue lightly. The debate about vaccines is so volatile simply because we all care so much about children, about our families. People on both sides of this debate, the majority of them are truly good people. The difference between us is that you believe the benefits of the wambams outweigh the risks if the years of research or witnessing our own children suffer or ourselves suffer vaccine injury.
Speaker 2: We do not.
Speaker 7: There is a passion and frustration on both sides, and we are coming from the same place. With that frustration, we simply disagree on how best to protect our children. What I'm hoping for is that you just might heed our warning and make an effort to dive deep into the research on this subject. So what you know, what you already know, and the entire medical system and all of these great pediatricians know that vaccines are safe and effective. Well, what if that's not actually true? What if doctors never actually learn about these in medical school. What if the medical textbooks are written with an enormous amount of funding from the pharmaceutical industry. What if the pharmaceutical industry is corrupt and fun studies which conveniently stop monitoring test subjects before adverse effects begin to manifest. What if they actually do put it all there in black and white on the inserts, but nobody chooses to read them, and those that do are then called crazy were telling you to read the insert What if they contain toxic substances at levels which can cause chronic illness when children are repeatedly injected with them. What if we are trading temporary illness for the development of autoimmune and neurological disease later in life. What if the threat and danger of these preventable diseases has been inflated to push more of the wambams. What if these wambams are not even truly as an effective as we've been led to believe, and we will always need more booster shots to try and make up for that fact. What if there is evidence for all of the above, you just haven't seen it yet. Listen. If you want to vaccinate, go for it. It's your decision. I don't mind.
Speaker 28: I'm not going to argue.
Speaker 7: I hope though, that you might keep an open mind and generally take time to look into this for yourself, beyond the claims of our government, the television, and the medical system, which ignore or unaware of the massive amount of evidence that contradicts those claims, or paid not to tell you. Please take caution and know that I don't do this to be popular. I don't do this for views. I don't do this to make friends. The only reason I speak out is to protect my child and your children from unnecessary harm. That's it.
Speaker 2: I should have mine. And this is a very sad story, so let's get into it. January twenty twelve, updated. But it happened to well, this is when the first came out of this article from Dailymail. All right, well, who cares about the Daily Mail? But December fourteenth, twenty eleven, let's pray together the heartbreaking plea by kidnapped college student to her captors just minutes before they executed her. And here they are. McNeil testified that miss Carson was walking to her car and early morning when the attackers rushed her. They pushed her in the backseat of her car and took a terrifying trip to an ETM to withdraw seven hundred dollars the daily limit. McNeil said in court that from the beginning of the ordeal, she begged her attackers not to kill her. He said, before she even got shot, she was saying, let's pray together, So obviously that was one of the attackers. But despite her please, miss Carson was shot four times with a twenty five caliber pistol. Then came a blast from a sawed off twelve gage shotgun to her right temple point blank, leaving a large gaping wound in her head and the hand she used to try to shield herself. Just try to imagine that for a second look at her. Orange County District Attorney Jim Woodhall said the final shot was instantly fatal. Well, yeah, when you lose half of your head and the rest of it, you know, is laying on the ground. The insides her body was left where she fell in the middle of the residential street near the university, like a piece of meat. They got a fucking smile on that piece of shit. That thing's worth more than her life. Leader. The family of Eve Carson, twenty two, from Athens, Georgia, do not know how her face ended up on the billboard and are trying to get it removed. After the murder, and after the murder of the pair, allegedly continued to return to ATMs, with drawing the seven hundred dollars the seven hundred dollars from her account each time. Miss Carson, twenty two from Athens, Georgia, was the university's popular student body president and a recipient of the highly regarded Morehead Scholarship. The North Carolina News and Observer reported that McNeil was a crack dealer at the time who was known in the area for having easy access to cars. Despite her pleas to spare her life, Miss Carson was shot five times in March of two thousand and eight. I don't know what the fuck that's for, but I have to tell an idiot to stop fucking singing in the second so oh, they took them. One my messages away deleted by its owner or hidden by the privarcy. Okay, what is black noise?
Speaker 6: Black noise?
Speaker 2: Black noise is something that Barrow has got very interested in.
Speaker 34: It's it's well, it's the one face. A black noise is that everything black a glass. They're not listening hits a particular note. The vibrations are out of the protagonism of the glass.
Speaker 3: That cracks.
Speaker 34: So black lives is the registered within which you can crack in the city, your people.
Speaker 2: Or it's a new control bomb. It's a noise. It sounds a lot like Tesla Tech with the earthquake device harmonic resonance exactly is it a.
Speaker 10: Real In France?
Speaker 34: Retiring to work until last year, you could buy the patent for it in the French patent office for about equivalent of three four dollars.
Speaker 24: And it would wipe out how to say, it's times how much money you put you to it.
Speaker 11: I mean a small one could probably kill it off. The people in a little big one could describe it more. This is a it's a weird idea. I don't know, that's not mine one. Yeah, let's not give the answer.
Speaker 2: What is black? Black noise? Black awakening? Interesting? So here we go. Yeah, my mattress didn't have a giant pool of blood on it, but then again, it isn't in a tunnel under a Shabbad synagod. It's this fun project for all the loonies online who are posting conspiracy theories about the mattresses, take a peek under your bed sheets and have a good look at you are your bear mattress white as snow or no, you're welcome, fucking idiot. Huge tunnel system under Shabbad headquarters located opposite Children's Museum. Suspicious stained mattress pulled out of tunnel's baby chair inside tunnels, NYPD turns up a cement to immediately fill the tunnels instead of investigating their purpose. Artwork by Kim Noble. I guess that's an inverted name for somebody who who would do something like that. John Podessa's brother Tony owned some of Noble's artwork. The Jewish Jabad movement, which doug tunnels in New York City holding a tiny, soiled mattress and a high chair, has long been linked to child sex abuse. Hercil Packer, one of the most prominent members, admitted in nineteen ninety one to doing things that shouldn't be done to a five year old girl. Let me repeat that. This pecker here, p E. Kkar, one of its most prominent members, which means if he's leading their following, admitted in nineteen ninety one to doing things that shouldn't be done to a five year old girl. I think that's a last one.
Speaker 21: Wake up, Americans, you're about to be pulled into a war with Arabs, with the Muslim world, and you're going to be made to believe that something horrible that happened to you was done by the Muslims.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't done by the Muslims.
Speaker 35: It was done by a wild card, the Israeli Masade that's cutting and ruthless and can carry out a tax on Americans and make it look like Arabs did it.
Speaker 10: That's the literal definition of a false flag.
Speaker 3: And right there that's a false flag.
Speaker 6: That's not my conspiracy theory.
Speaker 35: That's the US Army report the day before, published the day before nine eleven.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's see school events, military studies. Paper attempts to I can't say in the first year of peace and force by blahah blah sees possible dangerous for US troops from like Israel's armed forces five hundred pound guerrilla blah blah blah operates in both guys. So yeah, yeah, yeah, messade. The Israeli Intelligence Service, the sam's officer says, wild card, ruthless and cunning, has capability to target US forces and make it look like a Palestinian Arab act.
Speaker 21: You can call me any name you want to call me. That's a US Army report. They warned us. They were telling us what Israel is capable of doing.
Speaker 2: Great couple, why is no one talking about Oprah. Oprah was in charge of Team Up for Maui Wildfires, which only gave ten percent of the proceeds to the victims. She and Harvey Weinstein produced Leaving Neverland, putting blame on innocent Michael Jackson to take the spotlight off of the true predator of Weinstein. Well not just Weinstein though. Come on, now, with all of Hollywood's tunnel work there, come on, singer Seals Seal. But they didn't. They decided not to capitalize it. Singer Skeeel said on social media, Oh I forgot. That's right. You'd heard the rumors, but you had no idea he was actually seriously assaulting young, starry eyed actresses. My bad John of God was once Oprah's spiritual healer, one of the most notorious sexual predators to day traffic babies Oprah made him famous. Yeah, and he would murder the baby mills after they got to a certain age, like still under thirty. I think when they were done pumping out babies and no longer had their use he would murder the mothers and where do you think these children were going to their demise? That was a John of God from Brazil I'm talking about. She is responsible for launching the careers with many questionable experts such as doctor Oz It's the other guy, doctor Phil Right and promoting delusional books like The Secrets. Ended Munique's career and had her blacklisted because Monique told Oprah no. Oprah then humiliated her by inviting Munich's family on her show. Her brother who sexually assaulted her, gave free cars to her audience. Well, this is just a mistake because rich people think about this, but gave free cards or audience where they had to pay seven thousand dollars gift tacks. Stepmother said she'd actually she's actually gay and her relationships with Stedman is just a smoke screen. Children are disappearing from the school that she started in Africa. I don't understand what the hell this video is, Like, what the fuck is going on in this video? Dude on the floor put it it thing in the corner. I think this guy might be an Israeli in the left. What is happening here? Says if you oppose this US Israel relation, you face tremendous headwinds to get into government. Matt Gates exposes the Israel lobbyist how they as how they put you know, uh title this and this somebody says looks like the state of the art studio because it's all like, you know, folding chairs and a freaking space heater and so anyway, just watch it. It's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 16: If I want to get into government, do I have to parties?
Speaker 4: Rum?
Speaker 2: What is this in the corner?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 31: Is this?
Speaker 2: What is happening here?
Speaker 8: You know, the Israel lobby has an incredible power of the decisions that government makes. And what we've seen is on the left or on the right. If you question the policies of the Israeli government legitimately, people will accuse you of anti Semitism. And that is weird and wrong and kind of unlike anything else we see anywhere else. Now, there are legitimate expressions, you know, of concern regarding the anti Semitism that we see on college campuses.
Speaker 2: But I got a three folding tables.
Speaker 8: I tell you, no one's asked me the question that directly and the truth is, if you oppose the US Israel relationship. You face tremendous headwinds to get into government, not just appointed government, but elected government as well. Dude, it's it's moving.
Speaker 2: And wiser dude without a shirt on between his legs under the chair. What the hell is this video? The thing that the it's the thing. Someone to bring out the gimp on there. It says, only open a fucking thing, No, let me open it. I guess only three countries in the world and the whole world refused to allow the you know what's into their country. All three had their presidents assassinated. Here are these men and but Undi it was President Pierre. I'm just gonna say that's a n current. Zisa and Tanzania, oh that guy. I remember Tanzania speaking out against it. It was President John mcafooley and then he was president is it Jove and Nell Moise? I don't know, but uh yeah, we'll happen. Theybe kind of fill the part. And you have the barbecue guy running around there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's It's crazy to think that every other country was a bit of a big pharma. That means every president is controlled well obviously, but that's also kind of you gotta there's a little bit deeper logic there. You gotta you gotta scale back to and see just with that also implies to everything else.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Sure can I just did the question and then you can pump in this guy's name is funny enough. Alexander Jones, a former member of the covert group Saymer s A I m R. Claimed he they used fake you know, shot programs to intentionally infect Black Africans with it's just a poison. Does that's a that's a name given the symptoms, because that would imply that there's a v there's a virus and there isn't. All right, that's not what the cause of it. So so basically were they injecting with a shit ton of AZT? Who knows? Under the guise of public health this wasn't just one man talking journalists Mads Brugger spend years investigating link linking spend years investigating linking intelligence, secret archives and buried deaths. Buried deaths weird. Meanwhile, the US Hepatitis B trials seventy eight to eighty one injected thousands of gay men with experimental shots, shortly before the first AIDS cases were officially recorded. Ask yourself. When is a never for protection, that's because it's a flawed idea and thinking, it's not how that supposed to work. That's not how the human body works, that's not how natural order works. You in no way ever have to put a hole in yourself that wasn't already there in order to administer anything. And what does it say about who gets targeted? Documents, interviews and government fundings say more than enough. This is not about well yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: You mentioned actively spreading age.
Speaker 13: There was a unit in my from CIMA that one of the things was that we went into African countries and how was that done exactly through inoculation, through vaccines, through vaccines pretending to inoculate people, and.
Speaker 10: The idea being to kill black people.
Speaker 13: Yeah, to redicate that people, you must understand the concept was that age was a killer. It was incurable at that point in time, so it was led to believe that if infected people, it was the it was the quick, non militaristic approach to eliminate black people.
Speaker 2: And that is something you know for a fact that it was actually being spread to other countries, to African countries.
Speaker 6: Can we do just the question again and then you.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's our boy we always saw though. Yeah, I think same, yes, saus, I want five or five hundred of him ruling over my country or one with enough power. I don't think we need that one. I don't think we need that one. I don't think this is the one where the freaking people hit that guy in the bike. That's not necessary. There's the very firefighter paramedic dead after being stabbed in ambulance by patient. Unfathomable crime. Oh look, that's not a tan.
Speaker 10: What does this have to do with the murder of your phone?
Speaker 2: Because my father was murdered doing his job putting out a fire and a fucking he shouldn't have even given a shit about there you go. Okay, So this is what I was trying to get down to. Here we go.
Speaker 36: For the past twenty years, my wife, Heavy and I have been the victims of criminal activities perpetrated by a small network of individuals who are out to destroy us.
Speaker 37: Pleave a personally, professionally, and financially.
Speaker 36: This network of individuals is manipulating the banking system and the criminal justice system.
Speaker 2: You can't say that without just shut up saying right, oh, banking system, Yeah, who who would that.
Speaker 36: Be for the purposes of sabotaging our credit and our credibility. Up until a year ago, Heavy and I had never had any run in with the law whatsoever. We are not criminals, nor are we fugitives from justice, nor are we crazy. We are simply artists and filmmakers who are being racketeered on. We believe there are to be a malignant tumor of star whackers in Hollywood. How many people do you know personally who have died suddenly and mysteriously in the past five years.
Speaker 37: I have personally known eight actors, all of whom all of whom I have worked with.
Speaker 36: And was close to me Heith Ledger, Chris Pinn, David Carrotine among them. I believe these actors were whacked, and I believe that many others, such as Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and mel Gibson are being played to get out their money. In the meantime, many a celebrity's image and marketability is being co opted, co opted, and destroyed. Google helps out by keeping the negative stories near the top of the celebrity's web page, because it's the negativity that brings in the advertising revenue for the past twenty.
Speaker 2: And as the Google man. So you know, so this guy is standing sitting between two ois and this is just a joke. This is this is a Texas everybody.
Speaker 36: Anti Semitic platforms like GAB have no place in Texas and certainly do not represent Texas values.
Speaker 10: What does represent Texas values?
Speaker 2: See cripples and wheelchairs get a lot of people killed. Isn't that right?
Speaker 16: FDR is legislation like this by Representative King and Representative.
Speaker 2: Covian King and Cohen. Yeah, yeah, I wonder what they are.
Speaker 15: Fis anti semitism in Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's what you have to care about in Texas's antisemitism.
Speaker 26: Seventeen year old Ernest Hart murdered last night at a party. And what they say was a dispute over a piece of chicken.
Speaker 2: And it's not that to her, it's not a joke, it's not a comedy.
Speaker 20: My brother died on my lap and I couldn't do nothing about.
Speaker 10: The family tells the story this way.
Speaker 26: Last night there was a cookout in the Hillside Road neighborhood, about ten to twenty people were there. Then he came an argument, an argument over that piece of chicken.
Speaker 2: How do you not say, like it's a serious topic, but how does this guy like deliver it without like, I mean, it's just even the setup. It sounds like he's like cracking on it.
Speaker 26: They say. A man, a man about twenty four years old, a man that the Hart family knew, pulls out a knife and stabs Ernest Tart in the neck.
Speaker 10: As man all of us turned around.
Speaker 2: All we've seen was blood just dripping from my little brother and he and it's got nothing to do yeah, right right, that whole thing, it's got nothing to do with it. Just you know, this would have happened anywhere. It just happened to happen here, right, there's his little brother that they killed him. He fell to the ground.
Speaker 26: But this whole argument started over a piece of chicken. Ernest Tart was one of eight children.
Speaker 2: Ernest apparently Ernest Senior is like, yeah, I got seven more because it doesn't seem too upset about it.
Speaker 10: Here is his dad.
Speaker 3: He says he knows the suspect.
Speaker 10: You know the guy, Yes, I know him.
Speaker 2: He just come to my house all the time.
Speaker 18: Why would he kill your son?
Speaker 10: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Seven I had to say.
Speaker 16: It's much more taboo to talk about race differences in intelligence.
Speaker 2: You remember him fam earlier, right, But the.
Speaker 16: Evidence for differences is overwhelming. You don't have to be an expert to understand this. For example, there is no black country anywhere in the world, whether in Africa or in the Caribbean like Haiti, that isn't poor. Are all these countries, despite their very different histories, victims of racism in exactly the same way. Before Europeans or Arabs showed up in Black Africa, no one there had invented the wheel or any kind of mechanical device, or had domesticated an animal, or figured out a counter or built a two story building. There is some debate as to whether any blacks even had a written language. Many ancient peoples, Chinese, Arabs, Greeks encountered Black Africans. When they wrote about it, they often said blacks were unintelligent. It's much more taboo to talk about different.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here is the last one, so we can fill the Chibbat Chabad to the bone title of today's video.
Speaker 38: Ok that that that false flag attack where they blame the Pakistanis for a slaughter inside of in Mumbai.
Speaker 3: That was actually run out of a Lubavatur center.
Speaker 2: Remember the Chabad Luviovich are the Frankists, all right, they can negumit themselves. What hell they want? They are the cabalists, They are luring cabalists. They are you know, it's just a Zionist. It's no where do you think Zionism comes from? Comes from the luring Kabbala. So people need to get that ship straightened out. Oh it's a Zionist.
Speaker 38: It's like, guys come on the uh A travel center from put On by about leabobage, and the whole thing was under the guys uh there, under the control.
Speaker 3: Of the the Lubovitch.
Speaker 38: The movies are are not had not been well known until I started talking.
Speaker 3: About them about seven years ago.
Speaker 38: They were They were really under the radar, and I started putting their information everywhere. And I wasn't the first to know about their their their crimes or the fact that they were doing what they were doing, but I was the first person to popularize.
Speaker 3: It within the alternative media.
Speaker 38: What ends up happening here is we we have been pointing the finger at who controls the Lubavitch.
Speaker 2: Know the luovich Is, just throw him in there because he's got Cube in his name. That's funny.
Speaker 38: Controlled through the banking fortunes of Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Levy, Solomon Kahan.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's Lee Branda's right freaking there.
Speaker 38: Lobe and all of these different families, the Brothman's and and the Onyx out of Uh. They were very big in the Austro Hungarian Empire. But all these different leadership Jewish families from the Ashkanazi sect are involved in the financing and support of this worldwide expansion of Lubovich.
Speaker 2: And what was Isaac ben Luria his full name, Isaac ben Lauria Ashkenazi as an he who inspired and influence sabbataize Evy and Jacob Frank and Brukia Russo who apparently was it cool enough for anybody remember that guy, I don't the mine.
Speaker 38: They are basically centers for them to set up.
Speaker 2: So this is Fudora Dostievsky. He says, the Yid and his banks are now reigning over everything over Europe, education, civilization, socialism, even especially socialism, for he will use it for you uproot and destroy its civilization. And when nothing but in New York anarchy remains the Yid will be in command of everything. For while he goes about preaching socialism, he will stick together with his own and after all the riches of Europe will have been wasted, the Yid's bank will still be there. That's it his diary.
Speaker 38: See they run out, and they've actually done assassinations that they've been fingered for.
Speaker 3: So very dangerous group.
Speaker 6: They By the way, do you.
Speaker 2: Know who Trump's who he converted or whatever with Shabbad? Yep, yep, your presidence is Shabbad. And did you well by their definition.
Speaker 3: Anyway that non Jews are cattle. They call us that the name that we are given, and.
Speaker 2: It means and by the way, everybody's everybody's superhero. And brother Nathaniel who dresses up in a fucking you know, Amazon Amazon costume, not an Amazonian costume, but when you buy from Amazon, makes him look like he's some kind of weird priest with a bunch of crosses at him. Yeah, he was Jabad. He talked about that when they found the stuff in in New York. He's like, well, I wish Jabbad in a whole different city and there's nothing going on down there. It's like you're you weren't even in the same spot and you're lying. He's like, well, they use the water, the groundwater for their you know, blah blah blah, So they have to have something that's dugs down load to get to the groundwater. Then they add other water. As long as there's just a little bit of groundwater, they can scam that too. And it's like, dude, shut up, he's such a he's he's a he's a fixer. And him talking to Stu this is just another another indication of a stewie boy. But it is whatever you can talk all the game he wants, that's his role. He's not any different and he rhymes everything like a maniac. He reminds me of like, look, if you took if you took the beard off him, he would be like Larry David Bretherin, Nathaniel Kirby. You know, instead of curby your enthusiasm, I guess like a tunnel burrow your enthusiasm because it's in a tunnel is And.
Speaker 38: They believe that we are put on this earth to serve Jews and their rabbis within Lubavic have stated as much, and even recently about.
Speaker 3: Three weeks three weeks ago. Four weeks ago, the Lubovich Rabbi.
Speaker 38: In Israel said that Guyam were placed on the earth to serve Jews in their documentation of the Babylonian Talmud believed after they wipe out the bulk up human population.
Speaker 2: Remember, these are just the Edonites that we've been talking about from the British eta with their new scam, their their new shield. They don't have to know of it, they don't have to know their roots.
Speaker 4: But this is what this is.
Speaker 2: If they're in that Saturn Golton, that's exactly what it is, and they're performing the exact same rights and rituals as they were five thousand years ago, and it's about human sacrifice, child sacrifice, torture, rape, all that stuff, and hatred for anything that's European, because they wanted to turn things back to the time before the Goths came, which is what they verbalized as before the time of Adam.
Speaker 38: So a reset that are non Jewish, there'll be twenty slaves for every Jew alive. That's what they believe in their tument.
Speaker 3: To that fault.
Speaker 2: And done how much time we were on for a long as time. So let me get to Kyle's stuff here. Hold on, I said I would, so I'm Glenna. Uh. I was already on the right spot so my bed. Alrighty, let's see if I can slide up here. So some of these things that are gonna be like, I'm not gonna remember when you asked this, So it's not gonna you know, because it'll be like like the one that says, how would he know? I don't. I don't. Oh, yeah, here we are. Let's see they have something in store for this place. They will have to sell the US on something. That's what I thought when I first heard an American pope, probably mass migrant influx or wark. Yeah, I'm late because I grabbed a guy next door to me today who the whole city changed. It was Irishellian. The Math of the Ancestor paradox preveos the chronology as given is not possible. Oh you should. If you haven't seen it, cal you should check out the the series I did. It's on YouTube. It's on that It's on this channel and the live tab. Look for the all the ones that say British Shadow. I'm let's skip over a little bit here just to kind of get this thing wrapped up the newer plastic bottle. It is more. It is the more it is leech leaching, not the other, not the inverse, so it's it leaches more apparently as what you're saying, I think, uh, Benton Bradley's Myth of German Villainy has a copy of the full list that what's his face sent to London hundreds of demons. I'm not sure what that was referring to, but maybe you're talking to someone else or something. I thought the lad he injected with cowpast died in the real store, in the real story you're talking about Jenner. Well, yeah, the same thing happened with the same thing happened with what do you call it? Pasteur? He was lots of his whole thing was the the bullshit about rabies was that was one of his big failures that was turned into a success over time. And lies. There's a whole there's a video, or there's a whole book, but a series I did. But there's a book called bei champ or Pasture, so you can get a lot of information from that. And then there was another article that I read that I had found a long long time ago, but I reread it again on one of those videos, these ones, you'll have to find out rubble and then if you look up Big Shop, if you look up Pasture or you should be able to find those videos or Micro's. I'ma. I think that's the word I used on all of them as a tag micro. So if you're already in my channel and then you go to the little search thing, it'll long search in my channel, so it's easier to narrow it down. Micro z y m A. It should pull up all of them. Well, we'll see, got my mouse pointer mixed up with yours? Ah? Yeah, right, the cross I do that. When I watch the replace, they're like, what the hell am I doing? Sometimes when I watch the replace, they rule by fear. Yep, I think you're talking about the shots, so there. Even Martin Luther mentioned mess and ooculation was an attack vector in his rebuke of the Jews. Yep, it's just the same thing as what they were doing with cauldrons and sorcery back then. They're just injecting it directly into you. They were using quills and poking your skin back in the day too, before plungers and stuff like that. They were doing scratch tests basically with poisons. And that's the same thing that Cleopatra of the seventh they because they're such nice people in Ptolome's dynasty that they and they were totally waved up to that cult of the Edonites makes right back into it, and they were doing sick shit again. You all creezed out with their superstitions and sorcery and all their preachcraft nonsense. And she was testing on what they call prisoners different types of snake venoms, and then she picked the one that she wanted for her own suicide. And they said they could have either been with the hair pick like a hair like I don't know thing, could have punctured herself with it, or it could have been a cream like a facecrem that you put on and did herself in that way. I think there's evidence everywhere. Really, I think you, Daniel, for bringing info to the front for more people to see. Valiant. Indeed, thank you, suing you. I should have that guy, and yeah, I think so, I'll look for him. I'll see if you replies. Evidence has emerged in the getting that the rare l of the m ao, a gene that is uh environment. I don't buy an ins any of their bullshit science. I'm sorry, man like I A lot of things that they that they QUO like, Hey, receptors, they made that up. There's no evidence of a receptor. Most of their stuff is C G I and AI crap. So until they because im balances out there their hypothesis or their view of the world in their bullshit science and their bullshit math, so they have to create mechanisms that don't actually exist in reality in order to make it all work, engage in shooting and staff make behavior says. It's a nice way of saying, stupid people do stupid things, so they have no empathy. Right, and then these people who are the masters of all this have no empathy because they fuck throw on black magic for the last five thousand years and cut their tether with anything that would have given them empathy, compassion, or love for anything else. After you embark upon harming the innocent, I don't think there's anything about a god that wants anything to do with you anymore. Yeah, let's say, look out, Charlie has tons of research and frequency broadcasting. I want to know the brown noise make people with their pants rus South Park? Uh, yeah, he is in the Israeli zoom Er Edge Lord comedian. That's that guy who is you know asking the questions Matan. Yeah, somebody else said that name too. Yeah, that was the first I had come across. And but I was like that, how am I looking at? Why is there somebody between what the that's one of some of the dude just lays on the ground or the one in the corner of which one's a sidekick both.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: At the same time, the rock Felle Green Revolution was acting as main driver of the subsequent population expansion now being imported. Green Revolution being essentially defrauding the West to increase African breeding and consequently a greater number of Africans with aides by ratio or whatever it is they were rejecting. Yeah, I got you, but uh yeah, yeah, the far Next are dangerous, evil fucking people. Man, they're all They're all up in Mexico too. The actual classic edition has censored. Yeah, oh yeah, I know about that. The brothers Caramels of I think I have. I'm gonna read nice one, Daniel, I don't have. You don't have to, man, I wrote a whole load of stuff. I don't know what that was about let's see that's there's one. That's the one that thinks like gets passing. At the moment, I'm not gonna be able to understand where the context was. Dinner ten for a copy of that, and then you're over here on this one. You jumped around from one to the other. Dania, your your picture changed. Yeah. The microzymeon ones are very interesting. Yes, I'm telling you man, that's the that's the what makes my that's what makes homeopathy work, and the law of similars and the law potantization all makes sense and frequency because they can be signaled, they can be triggered. I think those people who are doing all the shit that they're doing know very well that Bechamp was onto the truth and they called all different things, but it's uh, it's what they're manipulating when they're talking about turning on and off jeans and you know, uh with it. What's the other word, epigenetics. I think it's all microzyma because once they once they trigger the microzyma to think that there's something up, like the decaying of a body, they start eating it. That's what they do. They send out the toxins and they otherwise they're regulating a system. Blood lighting used to be a thing. That's actually where Barber came from, explained the Barber Poles, thing like, why would that indicate that that was a place of blood lit because of red? I know white, I don't know what is there is a blue. I don't know. I'm here. You know what I'll do. I'll do this so that people can see what I'm reading here there now you can see it. But in my head, oh, that was the end of it. I'm using the MSN chap cheddar about Trump cutting ties with then Yahoo, yeah, no I haven't. But I also saw this other nonsense. I was floating around saying that he was going to recognize a state of palest as a Palestinian state, and then everybody was like, no, that's ridiculous. And that was like a day ago, two days ago. Nobody's that ever saying that's just the rumor that they're spreading. So I don't know. It's all come on, now we know who he is and we know what he is, so the first thing we'd have to ask is what's the angle and what's the deception? What's the trick that they're pulling, what's the bigger problem is it that it's not none of it's going to matter because a big event is going to wipe out a bunch of people anyway. It's like, oh, here's an influx of information, good luck, because you can't do anything with it.
Speaker 19: You know that.
Speaker 2: That's what I think is what we're The state we're in right now for the most part, is that there's nothing that we're going to be able to do to stop anything that's happening. So therefore it doesn't matter what we think, or what we know, or what we waste our time, because everything is a distraction when it's already too late. It's just things to waste your time with while they're getting damn good and ready and taking their sweetest time to wipe us out at their leisure, which is pretty sad when you think about it. The weasily narrow shouldered focks are going to win because they manipulate a bunch of assholes, a lot of them being our own land says, there is once you start getting into this one, if we get into the next part about Goodea, Goodea, you're gonna start to see that old cult of human sacrifice merging back into it and that's by the time Buddha comes along. That dude, is are you saying? He's a serpent and all this other shit, and he's mad at the original Thor for not honoring the mother goddess, which we're talking about l Heidi, the one that they used as the composite for Medea and Kallee and Hecatay and all those other pieces. And and Lilith. She's she's the she's the inspiration behind Lilith and the evil the new of the of the Babylonians, which is the evil gods. Probably wasn't a very nice person already, all right, so there is this thing here that's where you get the ha sauce. Please do so, keep me, keep me going. My daughter's expensive. She might have ended up doing two different gymnastics this season. All right, Thank you? Bye oh and by the way, if you're not already on the YouTube channel, subscribe to it. We need to get above. The goal is to hit the thousand mark before June. That doesn't give us. I mean, that gives plenty of time if people just started doing it. They got four seven and three people over on a rumble, so I mean, it doesn't take a whole lot to get one hundred people to do something right, you would think, you would think. And if you want notifications when I go live, because it's not always the same time, let me just give you this whole on this, I'll copy this. It's already into the descriptions, so everything's into descriptions. So I don't some people don't know what that means when I say that the safe stay as much. It looks like the numbers are coming back up on Rumble though there was a time when there wasn't many people showing. Now it seems like it's back to the normal. All right, So there's that. But let me go ahead and do this again. Scene two am Okay, so if you're here, I think I passed my probationary periers, so now these will still be blue, I'm pretty sure after this over. So there's the Patreon right there. If you just sign up for the you know, the free then you'll still get the public post of when I go live, but you should support the show for five bucks a mile. Then come on. Doctor Glendon's length is there for his and then my website is right here, and then the direct link to my book is right there, and there's a Twitter that I'm never on, but if you know, if I kick it up a little bit higher on the on the account, then maybe I'll start doing. I post my podcast.
Speaker 19: That's it.
Speaker 2: And then these are the three links YouTube Rumble Quarter, YouTube, Brumble Quarter, YouTube run Ruble Quarter. Alrighty, alrighty, cool Kyle, somehow I think this was your first time I saw you. Welcome and Alex, good to see you again, my friend. And what's next? Just showing it the same thing on Rumble right, So on Rumble it's in the green and you see it right there, support this shoe and a spreaker. Yeah, watch or listen if your guys are listening are podcasts. People listen to the Spreaker And here's the link for that because they took me off Spotify and two other places Deezer and that geo Sathern whatever else is it called why, I don't know. Maybe they just follow the suit, maybe they're rolling by the same people's Spotify or I don't know, but Spotify took me down and now I have like it's like it's almost like not even worth me post my podcast anymore because not a lot of people go to Spreaker, which would be. I don't understand why it's better. It's a better player in my opinion. And it gives you a button where you can advance thirty seconds ahead. So if there's you know, monetization I e ads, you can just click it a couple of times and you're back into listening again instead of a ten second one. You know, they don't have to tap this many time. Some of them don't give you anything at all. You just have to deal with it. Yeah, nobody sees anything. Yeah, most of the places I go to, that's how I feel like. Nobody sees anything anyway. It's the point I just do it to do it now. Yeah, it's like a magnet, hopefing one day we'll just attract people, right, all right, all right, thank you so much. Have a good day, like share, subscribe and all that stupid shit. I hate to say bye,