Speaker 1: What is this again? Oh you silly? Since when did I not have an account? I E, I E. I gotta remember to fix that. Well, it looks like we're going to be uh potentially broadcasting on bringing on again, because I don't think even though I'm paid for Twitter, it's not let me up there getting on a little bit early, not really early, but doctor Peter Glinn will be around shortly. Did I not already do this? Hold on? I don't want to see his, I want to see mine. Come on, what's the under review? Our team is doing a quick review on your account. You should see your check mark here in a few days. Oh so while that's happening, I'm not allowed to I'm not allowed too broadcast on Twitter because I made a change on my profile picture, so that deprived people of being able to watch on Twitter. Now I don't get it. I don't get it. So anyway, how is everybody doing? We're going to be here, Doc Peter Glen in just a moment, but I want to show you some things first, and those things are right here. This is important? Is everything I say is important? That's a lie? Okay, here, we're here, but that's not what we're about Oh, thanks for the thumbs down before the show even starts, you fucking assholes, Thank you so much for whoever that piece of garbage is probably dustin Nemos and one of those little gay cult followers. But anyway, take a look at this video. It's called The Scam that is Virology, The Final a Futation of Rology by doctor Stefan Lanka. Now this is important. She's awesome, by the way. She's I've seen a bunch of her stuff. She she and Tom I mean Tom Cowen is basically going off of what I don't know how deep he gets into bait shop, but I know he is, uh, you know, kind of piggybacking off of doctor Stephan Manka. So she and doctor Cowhen are friendly or whatever. They correspond and she makes decent videos and so there you go. All right, but this is a good place to start breaking down the deprogramming here and then check out this one. This is called bay Shop and Royal Raymond Rife, pleomorphism and the cosmic micro zima. Okay, now I'm gonna have to ask you people out there who I know are smart, why is and intelligent? I'm gonna be making an article on this. It's gonna be a chapter in the book, and it's also going to be possibly my a big part of my talk if I end up going to do a like an actual speaking event. So but I need you to really think about this and try to do this right. Look, write this down, grab a pen, write this down. De e c cha MP or past do or at past eu are put a little funny thing over the e if you want. But find that book either on archive dot dot org. You just clicked a borrow button and you can read it. Read that book. There's gonna be some technical stuff you can, you know, lightly go over that part and speed read through it to get to the meat of the matter. But I recommend you reading that book pay very close attention to pages thirty nine to forty two and then from two hundred and on. But all the information builds upon itself to help you understand what's happening. Okay, So do that, and also get the book either by barring it through again archive dot org or it's not. You don't pay for it. You just click a borrow and then it lets you have access for you know, however many days or time. Get the Blood and it's third anatomical element. That's a book by base Shop. Okay, I'm reading them both back, you know. One of them I'm having read to me while I work, and that's the bise Shomp versus b Shomp or Pasteur. I'm reading on the elliptical. The other one the third phase, the third anatomical element of blood in the third anatomical anatomical element by by by Shomp. There is such fraud, such lies and everything that we see. What is the biggest controlling mechanism too indirectly wipe out people, but act like they're doing it for the greater good and to save your life. It's the medical, it's the health, it's the we're protect you from viruses.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's been bullshit. The micro sim improved. That disease comes from within, not from without, and it's not even transmittable. Okay. The only way you can get ill from another person is pulling out something from them with a needle and sticking it in you. And needles value themselves should not be played with for any particular reason whatsoever. Stay away from it, hey, and guys, please, we are at a precipice here. We see the things that are going on in the world right now, I'm asking you to please please please support the show, use the rumble rants to ask your questions today, okay, or call calling is free, but I'm not even going to look at the messages and the thing anymore unless unless it's done that way, it's what is it the dollar five? Otherwise call? This is a call in show call all right, when the time comes, when he's here, call it might be a half hollower in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He said he might be here five minutes later. Then first he said thirty, and then he said five, so we'll be here, and then me double check make sure he's not trying to contact me. Looks like he's good and refreshed his real quick. And the reason why I say all this is because there's a structure, and the structure should be followed at least respected, because it's a call and show you know, more activity, more more liveliness, more energy when you call, and then the other way the other method. And I think I have a question from I mean, I have to go into the buy me a coffee because I think there's somebody there that asked the question, Yeah, Jake, so there's one Okay, yeah, buy mecoffee dot com. Backslash ball Busters is another way to do it. But yeah, and in addition to that, with everything that's going on, there's a very strong possibility that the ingredients that I make for my hot sauce, as long as the deport workers are out, I'm not gonna be able to get them pretty soon. And I'd found that out when I went to just to check an do Amazon's going to be toast because a lot of the stuff comes from overseas, And just think about all the stuff that lands here and is picked up from a warehouse not being resupplied. So, for whatever reason this American company ships from the UK, why can't they just make it here and make it cheaper that way. But if that's the case, I just saw the price of a case of what I usually use as one of my base ingredients from my sauce doubled. It's one hundred and five dollars now and it used to be fifty. So it's going to put me out of business one way or the other if this continues. So support the show, support the effort, support the cause. We have to adapt and we have to help each other out, and we have to roll with the punches and work together in this madness that we call twenty twenty four. All right, now, since we apparently still have some time, let me go ahead and jump over to the other thing that you should wist certainly be doing, because once you read those books, you're not going to be able to deny anymore how important nutrition is, because that is what the environment of the micro assignment, which is the tiniest gernule that is involved in fermentation, the creation of bacteria within you to do certain jobs in your body, in each tissue, in each organ. They're different from one another. They carry on different functions, and they are the architects of life. They give it and they taketh away. Okay, So when a condition like even just a chill, like a cold, like you get your body temperature go, it responds to that by acting differently. So when you keep your body strong, fortified with all the information, all the nutrition that you have, I suppose to have all the time, hydrated, not eating crappy food, is free radicals and all that. They're happy and they're doing the things to support your life and to keep you healthy. That is your quote en quote immune system. But when things start to get creudded up in there. They start acting accordingly, not against you in a way, in that way, but they're adjusting and adapting to their environment, which is you. And they do that, toxins can form, illness can occur, and the reason why is because they're fermenting something else. They're new, they have a different food source now because they're shitting you, and that's not good. So pay attention to that and get into this right here, good gugling mogade, where are we at? Should have on the elliptical longer if that was the case. All right, so let's do this here, show more, and I'm going to come back on later on after I get my stuff done and go pay the rent and finish on the elliptical. I'm gonna come back and do and address all the craziness that's been happening since I have as some catching up to do here. So anyway, the rumble rants is right here. Okay, if you want to know, there it is. And you're like, you can do one, you can do two. You don't have to do a whole lot, but just show that you've put far the effort, and then I'll read your question. And then also you can just call in for free as always. Okay, this is more of it. I mean, supporting the show is amazing, great idea. But also if it influences you to use this more often, then good because there's more energy involved in a call. All right, And I have my yeah, I have my my bass booster off on here. That's the sound booster, so it shouldn't cause all that satanic sounding. It doesn't always, it's not always because of that, but sometimes it doesn't because of that. All right, So here we go. Oh, we're at fourteen forty one, maybe a little bit more. Haven't checked it because I think more things finally got transferred over, but right around fifteen mark. And already the components because of this issue where everything's coming from, like Japan and China and Taiwan. For these components. With the computers, they're doubling in price too. And I can show you one of the GPU. The graphics card was like three coast of four but now it's five to something, right, and that so it goes and how long they'll be able to actually get these because they're coming from other places. We're in a crunch time for this gifts and go, and I'm only saying this because if you want to see the show continue, I need to be able to have something to do it. Kevin, you're the freaking man. Thank you again. Oh and I hope you've got your creatine. Uh So what I said here is first, let me this. I did a preliminary pricing of some of the compontas like graphics card, and found it was right around two hundred dollars more than it was several months back. Because of this, I had to adjust the goal to two thousand. Currently we've raised fourteen forty one. It might be like fifteenth something now, not like fifteen to twenty or something like that. We're very close. I started the computer campaign two years ago after a very serious issue in my current desktop almost ended the show completely. The show was still young on Rumble, and I had lost my brand YouTube channel along with everyone else using the site when they got hacked. So I had like three thousand subscribers there right, and then I had lost three YouTube channels prior to that, got kicked off a Patreon once got kicked off with Twitter. So keep on restarting, restarting, restarting. I should have like fifty thousand followers by now. But every time you restart, people have to find you again, and then you know, there's the people that hit subscribe and then they never look at the channel again, so you have you have that component as well. So the campaign didn't do much because there wasn't enough people with their eyes on this Rumble channel because it was kind of fresh. And then I bandoned the effort and made this the general donation fund for keeping the show going, which also didn't produce much. Upon further computer issues, and with the growth of the channel, this renewed effort to get the funds needed for the computer parts is moving along at a good pace, and I thank everybody for that, hopefully a good enough pace to reach its goal before this current computer checks out completely. I have all of you to think for getting us this far. I appreciate you showing that all this that I do means something to you. That type of confirmation keeps me going. I will post periodic updates and an itemized list of components when I achieved the goal. Thank you. I'm going to work on that. I've been working NonStop. I took time off from the show just to get my orders out, and I have another order of a little bit of wholesale order to do as well. And then I'm going to be I have some inner orders came in, like maybe eight more, and once that's done, I'm not sure if I'm getting more supplies to restock. It's not at the prices that are asking. There won't be any There won't be any way to do it unless I double my prices too, and that kind of defeats competition, right to kick yourself out of the door. Hey yeah, I wonder if that has something to do with bout the doing this. So as long as the long shoremen are sabotaging the contrary, then this will this will be what happens. Oh, here we go. Here's something else about FEMA. Like I said, well, we'll address this. I guess he's gonna wait TI eleven thirty. I said these five minutes, and I would have been on an elliptical longer one Central Living. So yeah, that's right, just today five minutes later.
Speaker 2: Now it's.
Speaker 1: So okay, So we'll just continue on. We'll look at his website and re re emphasize the need to be on his site. So again in this remember this, you just gotta click that little thing right there, Bam, they were doing it nicker mits of five and now they fixed it again and now they went they went back to the so you can just go boop boop boop. So yeah it goes. So you picking your thing. And then also hello Polka, oh and Polka by the way, uh Nico Demus is the person that has been a friend of mine for a time and he is the one who brings in all the information like a lot of the information that helps out Dwayne when we do our Wednesday Bulletproof pub podcast. So I know he just entered a telegram group. If you want to welcome him, that would be cool, Okay, and then lead big fun behind dot com. We're going to get into that. The coda is Ballbusterer is fifty percent off. Okay, get it done, get it done, get it done, get it done. There's no excuse, especially after what I'm going to go over with you guys here shortly regarding the micro's i'ma it is more confirmation that doctor Peter Glynnon is on point one hundred percent with everything he says, including doctor Manzo too. Hello doctor Peter Glyndon, how are you.
Speaker 2: Sir Daniel. It's always a pleasure I'm very very good, Thank you very much. I'm so busy, I'm like busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very happy and appreciate that you took the time out. He'd be here and then.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you're number one on the list, buddy, so let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, So how was your u how was your your event? Did you have a success and whatever you were doing there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was lecturing to Texas Association of Mental Health Providers and Counselors and Therapists. No psychiatrists, thank god. And it was interesting that, you know, that group would be interested in what I had to say because it's so I mean, medical nutrition and homeopathic treatment is so far outside of their frame of reference to what this guy talking about. Yeah, but it was well received and they want me back. So I think it worked. I think I think it was helpful.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with the I think he was a professor in Syracuse University and he wrote a ton of books Thomas Sands, like The Myth of the Myth of Mental Illness was one of them. And he's a psychiatrist talking crap about the profession. So it's pretty funny. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was very good. Glad to be back. Though I don't like traveling very much, it's always good to get back home.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to send you a couple of links after we're done here to show you some things that I've been researching and looking at and it's really eye opening. I mentioned be Shomp and the past two or thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sent me a link last week before I left about the eyeglasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a different one. Yeah, that's kind of.
Speaker 2: That link didn't work, so you're gonna have to set it again.
Speaker 1: All right, archived or succent. I'll try to make it work.
Speaker 2: I would love to follow through on that, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'll do is I'll just send you the exact PDF file to you. You're working on a Are you working on a Mac?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe that might be it. I don't know. I'll figure it out, all right. So let's get going, guys. I have one question in here from Eric MM says ask Doug what a sickle cell? What is sickle cell anemia? What causes it? And how to deal with it from a nutritional standpoint?
Speaker 2: Well, we want to try to cure it. So a sickle cell? Is it? So it's a red blood cell, and a red blood cell in a healthy stage, it would look like a little tiny teacup saucer. That's what it should look like, kind of sort of if you put two teacup saucers together, the kind of sort of look like that. But and it's a circle, right, with a little indentation in the middle. But with a sickle cell, it's not a circle. It's in the form of a crescent moon. That's why it's called sickle cell because somewhat resembles a sickle in its appearance. Now, sickle cells red blood cells. The body's got millions of them. And when a healthy red blood cell moves through a blood vessel, no problem. But when a sickle cell moves through the blood vessel, the shape of it will cause it to get stuck in the blood vessel and that causes pain and also lack of oxygen and all kinds of other things, because red blood cells carry oxygen, amongst other things. So a sickle cell is super painful. It's caused by a funky production of a red blood cell. Well, what causes a funky production of a red blood cell? Your medical doct would have you think it's genetics, but it's not. It's epigenetics, and it's caused by funky bone marrow because that's where the red blood cells are made, in the bone marrow. So a bone marrow, right, is you take a long bone, like your armbone or your leg bone. You cut it in half, and the bone looks like a bullseye. Right, you got the white bony stuff right in the middle of it, You've got this red stuff, and that's the bone marrow. That's where red blood cells are made. So if the bones themselves run out of nutrients, right, the bones need ninety essential nutrients. So with an emphasis on minerals, if the bones run out of bone minerals, the bone marrow is going to start to get infiltrated with a connective tissue and that's not good. And when that starts to happen and the production of red blood cells gets funcified, so the body just starts making bad red blood cells, not because you have a bad gene, but because you ran out of the nutrients that your body needed to keep everything working. So we treat sickle cell anemia like arthritis, so we would give let me just back that up a minute. We don't treat sickle cell anemia. We don't treat arthritis. We treat people who have been diagnosed with these illnesses. There's a big difference. So in the treatment of a human being who has been diagnosed with sickle cell anemia, we give the ninety essential nutrients, extra calcium, extra plant minerals, and glucogel, encapsulated form for bone and joint support, bone and joint support, bone and joint support, bone and joint support. We clean up the diet and most of the people who do this have a significant reduction in the amount of pain that they're in and hopefully, over time their body is able to completely eliminate the sickle cells.
Speaker 1: So doctor Glidden reading about this, first of all, I finished virus Mania, great book. I finished, Uh, Emperor has rebought read because I had a brush up about the MV Emperor has no clothes in the process of reading the other book it's empty cure. But reading base shop versus or or pasture and what he called the third I'm sorry, blood in its third anatomical element. Yeah, so a couple of things. I want to say it at the same time, but, uh, the microzyma, the environment like you, the disease comes from within, and this is where we get what you're what you talk about with the nutrition, and it's so depends upon this this environment. They'll keep you healthy, fermentation well, and everything will work as supposed to. But with something like a shock or toxin or something like they go after it, but it could also create other things down that actually caused the illness. And it's very it seems like so easy of an explanation, and it was completely bypassed by this inoculation frenzy that was passed to or And we've been on a wrong path for a very long time of the drugs and drugs and injections, And I honestly, I don't see how the body, when it has a gut and a whole process for determining what's toxin and what's not, to bypass any of that, knowing full well, but sending these shots and put it in your arm. I'm surprised everybody doesn't succumb to like death from these things. It just it's a it's a testament to their the strength of their system as it is at that moment, because it's such an overload of toxins. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's it's it's it's thrown up, you know, it's thrown a gear and it's thrown a wrench into the gears of how the body works. Right. Yeah, So there will be ramifications of it, even if they're not immediate. The ramifications of all of this, you know, the vaccine schedule is the kids are sick all the time, and then the kids get older, they get a chronic disease. And it was the whole thing was capitulated started by the stress of the vaccine, which caused of then a ripple effect further out in the you know, in the in the growth cycle of the person who is vaccinated. I have I've got colleagues who do a lot of pediatrics. I don't do any pediatrics. I mean, you know, every once in a while, someone calls, you know, my kids got strapped throat, he's got an ear raq. What do I do? Whatever? Okay, let's do let's go hip dysplasia. Okay, let's go. I'll help you with that. But pediatrics isn't a big thing, maybe one percent of my practice. But I got friends that do it all the time. They specialize in it, and they have always said, because it's true that in their pediatric population, the kids that are vaccinated are the kids that get sick all the time. Yeah, and the kids that are not vaccinated, they don't get sick all the time. There's a gigantic difference between the two populations. Bobby Kennedy is even starting to talk about that. That's interesting. But so you know, they might not die from it, right, like they're dying from the COVID shot, right, but they are going to get sick because of it. But but put it in perspective, right, because all the kids in the world are getting vaccinated, all the kids in the world are sick all the time, and so all the parents think that that's normal.
Speaker 1: Right, And I see developmental like autism like character and almost every child that I mean, I can, I can, I can recognize it. It's easy to see when we go to public and we have friends and their children and it's like their hyperactivity, they're just they're all their demeanors off, and you could it's knowing them. You know, my daughter's completely vaccine free and will remain that way if I have to die for to make that. You know a thing. It's it's night and day.
Speaker 2: It is night and day. But people don't have any perspective on the holistic stuff, you know, and I mean, I hate to beat the dead horse a thousand times, but it needs to be beaten. The only reason that all of this stuff is happening is because we don't have freedom in the medical market. It's been a medical monopoly for over one hundred years, self policing, self regulating, medical monopoly, which delivers mediocre results. And it is the only endure, perhaps besides the weather reporters on TV, that can consistently fail and maintain their position at the top. I mean, product disease is happening because of the conventional medical system. Bobby Kennedy wants to, you know, clean up school lunches, and that's great, maybe regulate the FDA or and that's great, but that's not going to fix the problem. The problem is the system itself, right, The system itself needs to be transcended. We need a new medical paradigm.
Speaker 1: And how is it that science can be based on precedents like they try to do with law, right, So it's always based off of what this other guy said and whatever frauds they used in whatever lack of controls that they used to come to their conclusions.
Speaker 2: It's reality by consensus and this is really and I'm going to be talking about this today on my right after this show at two thirty Central on my website, I'm going to start doing a once a week program on my website called the Doctor Lyddon Show where I'm going to be talking about these different nuances to help people understand it. And today we're talking about the law of similars and inductive scientific method And the simple fact of the matter is that when you look at everything objectively, nature, pathic medicine and homeopathic medicine are patently scientific. The pharmaceutical medicine is not. It's the reverse. If anybody is practicing pseudoscientific medicine that they have an MD after their name. Absolutely, but Wikipedia will tell you exactly the opposite, right, that homeopathy is an unproven pseudoscientific method of treatment, and it's not. It's a lie. Quite frankly. I mean, I was somewhere the other day, I think I was checking into a hotel, the Hotel ell in Texas, and the person behind the desk was an older woman. I think she was probably retired in her life, and she was doing this part time. I don't know. She was a very nice woman. But oh, I see you were a doctor. And we had a conversation and so what kind of doctor are using. I'm a nature pathic doctor. She said, what's that? And I said, well, it's primary care, curative medicine. And she said, what do you mean curative. I said, well, if you come to me with blood pressure, we try to cure it rather than just throw a drug at it to manage it. She said, you can't cure high blood pressure. And then we had a you know, the conversation went south right after that.
Speaker 1: But her grandmother knew, you know what I mean, before the hostile takeover, people knew how to do things.
Speaker 2: And this was really kind of an eye opening moment for me because I'm so deep, you know, down this well, or you know, in this garden of delight. It's a better way to say it that I forget that other people have no perspective on it whatsoever. So from her world view, in her worldview, you can't cure disease. You can't do it right, You just can't do it because if you could do it, the medical doctors would have done it. If the medical doctors, then you can't do it right, which is a nonsense notion when you understand the system. But people don't understand the system. And this is one of the reasons that the medical doctors maintain their position at the top. It's through you know, one hundred and ten years of socialization, where everybody's brainwashed into thinking that the only people that can have any chance of fixing anything medical or the mds and everybody else is the back of the bus quack. And if the mds can't fix it, nobody can to just shut up and take your medicine.
Speaker 1: And at no point ever, I mean with maybe some exceptions of like you know, eat your vegetables, but they don't ever say anything about nutrition in it's way.
Speaker 2: Well, but they do though. They'll tell you to stop taking your fish oil before surgery because it'll thin your blood. But then they'll turn around and tell you don't take your fishuel because it doesn't do anything. And you know, it's it's it's unbelievable, the amount of hypocrisy and stupidity.
Speaker 1: I have it right here. I forgot to take it. There's my my if for the.
Speaker 2: Day, which is I mean, the amount of stupidity is it's it's unbelievable in hypocrisy. And the thing the thing about it is it just galls me. And that's a good word. Is that these people are so full of themselves that even when they're they're proven wrong, they never apologize.
Speaker 1: No, And sometimes they augment slightly to encompass your information into their theory or their finding. I've seen this a lot too. They'll take the elements that they like, omit the rest so that there's nothing that you can do with that information because it's flawed and incomplete, and then they'll push forward a new notion that then becomes precedents too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the halls of conventional medicine are riddled with failed theories like that. But again, because they're you know, self regulating, self policing, jack booted thug monopoly. They can do that because there's no competition, or if the competition that is there is silenced. And you know, I don't know that it's going to change, man, did you care from the top down? No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so either, Because, I mean, what funds the system and gives everybody their little place of feeling important in the first place. You can't tear that down. You can't tear it down, egos, you can't admit to the horrific things you've been doing to people in the name of science for the last one hundred and twenty years or so. They couldn't do that they account of do they know it? Like the liability alone. It would have to be something that would have to be pretty severe. And have you heard, Uh, there's doing there in this country somewhere I forgot what state it was. There's allegedly a Marburg I think of freaking virus Marburg virus outbreak and there's quarantine and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard about that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah for the election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slip spread.
Speaker 2: It's only a matter of time until it spreads all fifty states.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It happened because of the hurricane, and the hurricane churned up mud and in Mississippi, and then the mud was the Marburg virus. And then the Marburg virus got into a sparrow, and then the sparrow was bitten by a mosquito, and then the mosquito bit a human being and now it's virus, right, and people buy it hook line and sinker.
Speaker 1: Well because a little beam went ka chew doctor Seuss.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, I don't. I don't know, man, it's you know, it's the stupid gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 1: Oh and on the on the front of the fourth phace of water. So there's people who say the need for this the blood brain barrier, and then there's people who say that's kind of more of a concept than it is a thing. But that plasma state around the brain is allegedly the fourth phase of water, and that's what is what the difference in the density is that actually does create some land of it like a gelatinous barrier.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't really believe that there is a physiological blood brain barrier.
Speaker 1: Like a membrane or something.
Speaker 2: Right, and there's something something, But I mean, if it's a blood brain barrier was a thing, then how can cholesterol get into the brain? Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: But I guess cholesterol the liver can. So how's it get in?
Speaker 1: They take a lasso and they rope around some of the heavy metals that get in there, and then they just ride it in like a like a cowboy.
Speaker 2: There's so much stupidity in medicine, and you know, because the medical monopoly, it all becomes reality by consensus and the people that actually have the that are doing the progressive research. You know, they're all kicked out, they're slandered, they're bankrupted. Sometimes they're in prison, sometimes they're shot.
Speaker 1: That's insane. I know, it sucks.
Speaker 2: There have been ninety nine cancer treatment doctors who don't use conventional cancer. Most of them are mds, by the way, and they've died mysteriously. Yeah, so you know it's not it's not a Kumbaya. Let's all get around the campfire and figure out how to help humanity. This is a cartel that's keeping the pharmaceutical industry in first place.
Speaker 1: No matter what, they kill you faster than a guy who comes up with a water powered car. Staley was a Staley Meyer. So you said, two thirty pm today Central time? Is that going to be live?
Speaker 2: Is it going to be live? To be live?
Speaker 1: All right? Everybody? You heard it? So get on the membership for doctor Peter Glinnen. So that's going to be you say monthly or weekly?
Speaker 2: No weekly?
Speaker 1: So you're gonna have three full three shows weekly now, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: The third the third show is going to be me pontificating about something right and then taking a few questions at the end from people who are listening. It's not going to be doctor Glynn, what do you do for arthritis? It's going to be oh, doctor Glynn. That was fascinating. What do you think about this kind of a deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty cool because I like, like the medical myth bussing section is fascinating.
Speaker 2: And your favorite section of the website.
Speaker 1: Right, Absolutely, the salt one was great, but I mean, like you know, I don't know if I've seen it on there, but it would be a great addition. I actually have it on my bit shoot is the one with the faultiple center theory.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's really Yeah, that's a really interesting I should do maybe next week I'll do, you know, alternative views on cancer, because there's a number of them. There's the false cent of theory, there's the it's all emotional stress theory New German medicine.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's actually stuff, that's your stuff. Knock goes into that. But I don't think it's all that. I think that's a component of it. I think the the internal structure. I mean, he's just talking about trauma, stress and how words can kill and words can heal. But that's and that's great, But there's more to it, you know, Like I think the environment that you're in if internally, if you're eating a bunch of crab, if you're not taking in your nutrients, you can't say it was because I had an emotional stress that I got sick, you know.
Speaker 2: So you're right, right, So there's a lot of there's a lot of different theories about this. And here's a here's a really interesting one to kind of run up the flagpole and see if it flies. And this is what I'm going to be talking about today. So this is kind of like a preamble, all right. So there are laws of nature which exists, and which exists independent of whether you believe in them or not. Like you know, in geometry, right A squared in an Isosceles triangle A squared plus B squared equal c squared. And in a circle, the radius of the circle is or the circumference of the circle is pi times. The radius always has been and always will be, whether you know about mathematics or not. It always has been it always will be. So there are laws of nature. And one of the laws of nature is the law of similars, which is what homeopathic medicine is built upon. Homeopathy is exists because of the law of Similars, which is a law, and the law of Similars doesn't really care what the causative agent is, which is really interesting. So if you have a tumor, it doesn't matter if it's caused by stress, psychological stress, or an environmental toxin, or the presence of a parasite or a bad gene, doesn't matter because if you apply the law of Similars, the body fixes it. That is now now you want to write eliminate the cause, because if you don't, it's only a matter of time till it comes back right, and then you have to deal with it again. But it's really fascinating, and this is one of the reasons why homeopathy has gotten such bad press over the last one hundred years, because it is extremely curative and it is based upon an inviolate natural law. And oh yeah, the medicines are unbelievably expensive too, and anybody can make them. Well, not it's not true, but the medicines are unbelievably inexpensive. So there's a lot to underst stand here when it comes to cancer. Not only do we have to pay attention to presumptive causes of the illness, but also more importantly, what are we going to do to help the body to fix it? And of course medical doctors and oncologists don't think that you can do that. They don't think you can cure cancer, which is why it's five year survivability now so sick, it's one thousand percent bullshit, and you know, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: There was something similar going on with Pastor over the inoculations. It was after five days if they didn't die in the days. Oh my god, it's so silly.
Speaker 2: I mean, the whole thing is just insane, and it has been the reason that it. You know, then this is a good question, right because throughout history there have always been you know, those of us in the holistic zone who are saying, wait, wait, it's not that it's this, it's a weight weight it's not that it's this. But why is it that everybody who's been saying that has been sidelined by the people who have their fingers on the pulse of unreality? Why is it the people who are wrong are the people that are in first place.
Speaker 1: It's more destructive, And I think it's because it's a eugenics program. And I think Darwinism started it off, taking the soul and spirituality and the vital force out of the equation to make it materialistic. And I think that was the jumping off point for this science to be turned into a commercial commodity and pushed upon people. And eugenics was huge at that point, and it got more and more popular as time went on. You have George Bernard Shaw talking about Hi, you'd like to kill a lot of people, but nothing personal. You know, all this weird stuff happening progressively. There was a thing called the X Club, where's all a bunch of eugenesis too. And I find it interesting that Twitter was turned to X because I think it might be a bit of a eugenesis as well. Definitely a transhumist, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: We's definitely a transhumanist. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Act the brain's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hooking your computer up, your brain up to a computer, let's go. That's like really, let's.
Speaker 1: Get hacked, all right. So this one is from Poka, our friend PoCA. He says, can you come out on using aluminum? Aluminum add the plastic bags and croc pots when cooking? I am am I imagining this to be a big problem.
Speaker 2: Well, aluminum is not as much of a problem as you've been told that it is. If aluminum was as much of a problem as you've been told it is, then every vegetarian on planet Earth would have Alzheimer's disease because aluminum is the most abundant element, the most abundant mineral in the In the crust of the Earth, there's more aluminum than anything else. So aluminum is in the soil that every plant is growing in. So if aluminum toxicity was as bad as everybody thinks it is, then every vegetarian would be have aluminum poisoning, and they don't. So you can't overdo it with aluminum, right, You can't overdo it with anything. You can overdo it with water, you can overdo it with oxygen. But I don't think the aluminum thing is as much of a thing as it is. And there's an interesting little historical anecdote about that, because one of the things that started the whole aluminum is the Antichrist's Conversation was a study that was published I think it was in the seventies, and you know, they were sectioning pieces of the brain of someone who died. And by the way, you can only diagnose autism, I mean Alzheimer's after somebody's dead and you dissect the brain. Oh yeah, that was Alzheimer's. You can't know for sure one hundred percent if it's Alzheimer's, and until they dead and you look the brain, it might be another type of dimension, might not be Alzheimer's, okay. So their researcher was dissecting the brain of an someone who died from dimension. They oh, it's Alzheimer's, okay. And they were doing these experiments with the brain samples, and son of a gun, the brain samples were loaded with aluminum. It's like what okay, So therefore we can postulate that aluminum must have something to do with Alzheimer's because here it is, and it's not just a little it's a shipload. Okay. So that was published, and you know that horse is out of the barn. And then the researchers to someone hit the lab probably a lab assistant said oh, by the way, when you section the brain and you put it into the petrie dish, the petrie dish is aluminum.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was leeching.
Speaker 2: So it was leeching from the dish into the sample. So that's you know, the researcher, Oh my god, we made a mistake. We're sorry. So they retracted.
Speaker 1: Didn't matter.
Speaker 2: It didn't matter because I don't know if you've ever read a medical journal, but the retractions are in like a little postage size stamp thing in the way in the back of the you know, like way in the back of the journal. Nobody reads it, and media over the other way. Yeah, and so aluminum is the antichrist, and I don't think.
Speaker 1: So. There's Zeit and all those Biegel and all those probably or Nature and what's the other one. There's a lot of those publications.
Speaker 2: Now, I wouldn't be cooking with aluminum because that would dramatically increase the amount of aluminum that finds its way into your body. Right, So I wouldn't do that. But you don't need to be worried about that the way that most people think you should be. Now, I don't know, you know, if there are PBA's in the plastic that people cook food in, like if you sue v something or or whatever. I don't know if there are those chemicals present in those plastics. Some plastics have that stuff. Some don't, so you'd have to do a little bit of a deep dive there and research that and see whether or not those plastics had those and if they do, then just don't use them.
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't microwave anything in a plastic pool or a cup or anything like that, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that makes me think. So when I was doing the farmers markets in San Diego, I had to have DPA three water hand washing station, I remember that, so that was pretty interesting. And then going towards like coatings like teflon or even like these new the new fad is having an air fryer, right, Yeah, I'm told that if it doesn't have some sort of metallic interior, it usually coated with something. And that coding they're saying is very carcinogen carcinogenic. I don't know if you know anything about that. I'm just learning about it because we have an air fryer that Rebecca bought, and every time she used it, I'm like, are you sure this isn't you know what I mean? Because you're feeding her daughter?
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I mean, if I had to guess whether the stuff that is promoted for everybody's use good, right, there is bad or good. I would say it's bad. Right. So yeah, so you know we cook with stainless steel that has copper on the bottom, yes, or just good old fashioned you know iron skillets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are those are the good chef pots and pans. And I love the copper bottom. Once when my grandmother's said too, So that's that's also helpful. That and the big cast iron. Like I've seen cast iron like the skillets before, but she had something that was like a like a pot and it was you know, textured on the outside, check black. It was so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's really it's really yeah. So that's what I think about that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right. So then we have another one that says that's it says, aside from the ninety essentials antakey, tangerine, what can you do to improve your gut health? Are there specific bacteria strains? Well, I think bacteria is created from within based on the environment that you are creating for it to thrive. So is there is there, says are there things that help grow the good bacteria bacteria?
Speaker 2: Well, I think one of the best things you can do to help your gut be healthy is to do fasting. I think that fasting well, so let me back that up right. So you have to neutrify, you have to feel your audio up with the ninety essentral nutrients. You have to stop eating food that's hurting. You got to clean your diet up. And once you've done that for like ninety days, then you should experiment with waterfast for twenty four forty eight seventy two hours a whole week if you think you can manage it, and that will help your gut more than anything else. Now we don't talk about this enough. I don't know why, but whatever. One of the benefits of the tangy tangerine, which is part of the Foundation pack and it's got it right there, is that it has a whole bunch of stuff in it that's really good for your gut. It's got prebiotics, it's got probiotics, it's got post biotics, it's got sulfur bearing molecules. It's got a lot of stuff in there that is really healthy for the gut. And Clemson University did an in vitro study with colon cancer cells and the tang tangerine and the tangy tangerine killed the colons. The kilon cancer sells in vitro, So that beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Now does that mean that that's going to happen in vivo and living? I don't know. But it's kind of like a two for one with the foundation pack because you're getting global nutrition for the whole body. Plus you're getting a big bounce for your gut just from taking that nothing extra needed. So I'm telling you that if you think the gut needs extra help, then there's a mushroom product that this company makes. It's out of stock right now. It was there. I think they're number one or their number two selling product. It was called Ultimate Microbiome, and it's out of stock right now. I don't know when it's going to be back in stock. Remember I don't have anything to do with the company except I'm a cheerleader for their products, and they don't pay me to do that.
Speaker 1: Chicks.
Speaker 2: But it's called Ultimate Microbiome, and that would be a good add on once it comes back into vogue. And at this Texas place, I was walking out and a woman came up to me and she said, oh, dodgor Lyndon. I've been following you for a long time. I don't know where she heard me, and she said, I've been doing the ninety essential nutrients for a year and it's such a remarkable change in my life. I can't thank you enough. And she said she just completed with members of her church a twenty eight day waterfast.
Speaker 1: Wow, twenty eight days.
Speaker 2: But she said, I cheated because I took the ninety essential nutrients during the waterfat. I didn't eat any food, but I was throwing down the nutrients the same way that I did before the fast every day. And she said, during those twenty eight days, they were some of the most I had more energy during those days than I've ever had in my life. It was a remarkable experience for me, and it was only good. And it was because the night the central nutrients on top of the fasting. So fasting will help. And you know, I don't know that I jump right into a twenty eight day fast. Probably not. It's pretty tough, but yeah, there's that.
Speaker 1: My mental falconci is kind of go astray after day four. I have a hard time continuing with that now. And I'm telling myself, even though it feels good and everything. It's like you need something, dude.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody's different in their response to that, but it's a really interesting thing to muck around with.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I like your idea of doing it, like taking one day a week to do it fast and then.
Speaker 2: Every month do a three day Yeah. Yeah, that's fat. Yeah, that's interesting, especially.
Speaker 1: If you can condition yourself to do it, because I think it's less and less difficult. And sometimes I need to do like a warm up day where I almost get it, but it's more like an intermitute fasting, and then the next day it's way easier than if I just try to jump right into it.
Speaker 2: Well that's interesting. Yeah, yeah, that's very interesting. Well that makes you the smartest person in class, Daniel.
Speaker 1: All right, let me go ahead and bring up your website real quick and we'll ho wout you navigate us through this. And what time? What time do you see You said two thirty. That's like an half hour, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the best time to see the Chinese dentist by the way, at two.
Speaker 1: Thirty, two thirty to thirty. Haha, I get it. I'm slow.
Speaker 2: My racist joke for the day, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: All right, let me go ahead to your site here. Can you see it? All right?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: All right, and I have it on the right mood so we can navigate. So it's just not tell me where is this going to be? I see this as the introduction video. We're probably going to be looking at new content.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, the first if once you go of the very first time you log into the website, you're going to be taken to a hidden page on the website. This is welcome aboard. Then every other time you log into the website, you're going to be automatically taken to the new content site. So let's go there first. Okay, So this tells you how to access the membership content, tells you how to navigate the website, and then if you keep scrolling, it gives you tells you what to do. Because this is so much information on the website, it's easy to get overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: Well what do I do?
Speaker 2: Where do I go? Where do I start? Well, this tells you how to do it. So if you do not have a diagnosis and you want to learn how to make yourself healthy, follow those steps and right next to it, if you do have a diagnosis with you know, you're trying to like someone told you you have heartburn or you have arthritis, you have migrain headaches, right then it tells you what to do. I try to make it easy for people initially anyway, and once you've been on the website, you know, three or four times, then you kind of know what to do because it's not that difficult to do. And there are two ways to access the membership content. In the top on every page, across the top of the page, there's my navigation bar. And also at the bottom of every page where it says member content menu, there's a navigation bar. And that navigation bar that Daniel has up right now will only show you links that your subscription allows you to access, because they have a lot of different subscription levels, right like you know, gold, Silver, Platinum, whatever, and different membership levels have different access to different pages, so that this membership menu only pops up the stuff that is specific to your membership. And this is where you also find your membership account information, which is at the very top of this yeah, right there, And if you click on your membership account, it tells you what your plan is, how much it costs a month. If you want to cancel it, you cancel it right there. If you want to edit your email or your password, you do it right there. It's really very, very easy once you've learned how to navigate it once. And that membership menu is at the bottom right hand corner of every page on the website, and the member and the membership a navigation bar is at the top of every page on the website. So it's super easy, breezy lemons squeezing to figure out how to use it. At least I think it is.
Speaker 1: Of course, one understanding and extracting yourself from the medical system.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I put a couple of courses together. Course too isn't completed yet, but the courses were intended for people that don't really they haven't heard me before, they're kind of new to all this, to give them a greater understanding of what's going on here, right, to kind of put all this inside of a frame, it helps them understand it better. That's why I did that. Very good.
Speaker 1: And then we have these down here too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have content. Yeah, I got to state APNE recover Hydrotherapy at home instructions right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one looks new well at least recent, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, top forty homeopathic medicines to have at home.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a great one to read for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then your your baby formula here, which is super helpful. Yeah, very good. And then let's see, just so people know what I was talking about earlier in the medical it's called a medical insight before I still call it medical myth busting because that was the old name. But there's where the Told Bad Foods video is. Ten questions ask your MD. I'm sure some people might be interested in that the cholesterol one help helped you, you know, get So here's the thing. I have a stepfather and he's very receptive to what I say sometimes. But when I had mentioned that I wanted to have a talk with him sometime because he's on statins, I didn't get an email back. Yeah, I said, I'm concerned about your health. I wanted you to see what statins do to people and their you know, their mental state, their sexual you know state, you know, and all that stuff because it's attacking the cholesterol. I didn't say all that, but I just kind of said I would like to talk to you about it because I'm concerned about your health and then get an email back.
Speaker 2: Yet, Yeah, that's a tough nut for people in our parents' generation to crack because they just really, more than any other generation, have super been brainwashed by the system that you know, the medical doctor knows everything. And that's a problem. That's one of the reasons why the JAB was so prolific because a lot of people, or most people in our parents' generation, they just believe anything the medical doctor says without question. And that's a problem.
Speaker 1: And a shot is a simple solution, right you. If somebody tells you that's how you fix something or how you prevent something, which by the way, it's never been. No shot has ever been preventative. It brings it to you so that all of a sudden, there's this concept that's not even based on any reality that you then you know, build a resistance to fight it back, and then your immunity there's none of that is accurate, but it's beut it. You're there in selling somebody, Okay, well you have to change your diet, you have to neutrify, you have to stop it, you know, avoid the toxic and see if there's ain't toxin in you, you have to fix and then take it hold. It's like all that or oh, I just go get a shot and then I can move on to my It's it's the social loafing type of uh, you know, activity where you don't really have to do much and it's simple, and it's I'm thinking, Okay, get a shot, fixed, better, good, right.
Speaker 2: Social loafing. I love it. You're absolutely correct. And it's also, you know, a function of the socialization, which is a just an automatic component of the medical monopoly, which everybody's okay with spending five minutes with the doctor and then getting a pill. That's what they expect and they don't really think that through. They don't question it. They don't. That's just what it is. It is what it is, and so if it didn't work, they wouldn't do it. It's the thought process. But they don't know the ins and outs of this. It's like everybody's in the Land of Oz and nobody knows that the wizard is just this little guy behind the curtain and everybody's been fooled.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because it used to have house calls from doctors and I'm sure that lasted more than ten minutes. And it's a far cry from those days. Know, if somebody like that shows up, you think it's the exorcist or something, because who goes to home to help out of epigenetics, you know. And I want to say that the the microz I'm a play into that because I think they're the ones that are pull on the levers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just learned that too, so that that whole webinar needs to be redone right, And remember, in the wonderful world of holistic medicines, because everything that we do is based on the inductive scientific method and is consistent with natural law. We don't discard anything because everything that we bring forth is based on natural law, it's science based, it's clinically verified. So we don't ever discard anything. But we do add things because we learn new things. So there's you know, our relationship between gene expression and the microbiome, which I wasn't aware of when I produced that video ten years ago. So so you know, this is the deal, folks. That's why it's called the practice of medicine, but nobody ever thinks it the other way through that the halls of conventional medicine are littered with the discarded remains of stupid treatments which were all the vogue in their day. And if you didn't do that, you know, you were quack and you were kicked out of medicine, like you know, blood letting. Okay, let's do that.
Speaker 1: We laugh at that. But there's nothing any any less ridiculous about this, this virus theory either.
Speaker 2: Or chemotherapy or the treatment for high blood pressure, or the treatment for diabetes or anything.
Speaker 1: No, it's sensible.
Speaker 2: It's all I mean when you peel it back met Foreman, right, mm hmm. I think these are the number one or the number two most prescribed medicine for blood. Nobody knows how it works. It was an accidental discovery. They do not know the biological mechan the biochemical mechanism which in which makes that drug work. They don't know how it works, but they're happy to prescribe.
Speaker 1: It with that with absolutely no regard to what else it might be doing.
Speaker 2: Is that the scientific method?
Speaker 1: Nope, it is not, sir. Even though Koch had his own issues with a you know, let's just say integrity. Uh, his his postulate that I don't know if he even followed himself, has never been followed by any boy. Els either when they were making these claims, the Golden the Golden rules, So fraction of nutrition, that's another big one. I would recommend people check out the essential minerals and why it's important to get them from a plant derived source because they make they make it available bio available to you. It's not in it in the mineral form too, and and not like the metallic forms.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm going to ring my own bell here and this from the shameless department of self promotion. Right. So, most people have told me that once they watch one of those videos on that page, the Medical Insight Page, Medical Mythquesting page, that they're addicted and that they have to watch all of them.
Speaker 1: That's how I am too. I go through phases where I'm sitting here for quite a few hours.
Speaker 2: And you know, I mean, I do have a you know, I do have an entertaining way of presenting information, and I do have a gift I think, if you want to call it that, of being able to make these complicated medical things easy for people to understand. Absolutely, But I don't think people are you know, can't get enough of it, because it's me. I think people can't get enough of it because it's true.
Speaker 1: And the like you said before, the answers are simple. Nature doesn't make it too tough, you know. It's when you look, when you consider the natural order, natural law, and the spirit body, then all of a sudden, this all makes way too much sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very compelling, right, because the truth has a ring to it, and so a lot of good juju to be found on that website. Please go to it, Ladies and gentlemen, use the Ballbuster's code get fifty percent off. Jeez, that I give a fifty percent discount. Holy smell. What was I thinking, Daniel? Oh, you're you're kind bidnomics. That's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: Right right, Oh, that I had mentioned before you came on that with this whole ports strike thing, I just noticed a bunch of my ingredients just doubled in price than any for my hot sauce. Because that's probably all they're going to have for a while. If they can continue on with this.
Speaker 2: I wonder how long that's going to last.
Speaker 1: It almost seems like it should be a criminal offense for them to do something like that. Criplal entire country for that purpose. Yeah, you know, the long short mint of the movie. I mean, I get it, but there's still the highest paid union out there. Yeah, and there's other ways to handle this. You could do a soft strike, you could do demonstration, but just crippled the entire country. That's thuggery, that's Marxism, and that's mafia, you know well.
Speaker 2: And it's also a function of a monopoly. So everybody's up in arms against that monopoly. And everybody was up in arms against the telecommunications monopoly when Att owned everything and it was a million dollars a minute to make a long distance call. But everybody's okay with the medical monopoly.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like funny what we were talking about, Standard Doyle. It's like when the trust bussing happens, Like, okay, now there's just a bunch of little companies still owned by Rockefiller.
Speaker 2: It's nuts, man, what we put up with, you know, as a culture. And and you know, I think the take home message here is that and it's worth repeating. And you know, forgive me if this is just doctor Glydden ringing this bell again. But I don't think it's this change that's necessary is going to happen from the top down. I don't think it's going to happen. Even when Trump gets into office again and JFK is there, there are going to be some good changes, But it's the system itself that needs to change, not changes inside of the system. And I don't think that's ever going to happen because Big Farm is too powerful. But you can fix it for yourself today. You don't have to wait for governmental intervention. You can start to fix it today by accessing this information. And you know, I don't have the answers to everything, but I have good information. It's based on thirty six years now of clinical experience, plus you know, I mean when you combine all of the clinical experience that my colleagues have had who have helped me put this together, and people that I interview, and I mean, it's hundreds of years of collective information that you can't find anywhere else. I mean you can't find this anywhere else. And by anywhere else, I mean anywhere else. So it's a great resource. It's not perfect, but it's very good and you should check.
Speaker 1: It out, yes, absolutely. And you also research on your own too, I mean, and you're finding when you go to these conferences, these what they call it the continuing education, the people that you interact with and the ideas that they bring forth. There's a lot of different you know when we got you connected with doctor Bozo. There's all these amazing, wonderful, promising things out there, and it just like you said, it's additive, doesn't take away from anything. The understanding of things just gets more and more on the focus.
Speaker 2: And this is a beautiful thing and it's the best kept secret in conventional medicine. But you probably shouldn't listen to me because I'm a quack and this is pseudoscience. And those vitamins don't work, but don't take them before surgery because they continue blood.
Speaker 1: Right, right, So someone asked about the osteoffixt does it get and when it gets stick and clumpy in the fridge, I'm sure that's more than okay, just shake it up sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's there is a problem. I mean, that's a The reason that that happens is because of the process that that product went through in order to make it super absorbable. It has to be like that. So how do you fix that? Well, you take up a really skinny like wooden spoon or one of those really skinny rubber spatula as you can get it, you know, bed bath and beyond or wherever. You stick it in the bottle, You scrape the sides of it, You scrape the bottom of it with the spoon or the spatul, and you wipe it off. Then you pour like a third of it off into like a measuring cup, and then you put the top back on the bottle and you shake the hell out of it. You shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake shakes. Like making paint. It's no different than paint. You know, you buy a gallon of paint and they put it in the shaker at the paint store. You get everything in the solution. You got to do the same thing. So you shake, shake, shake, shake, and then you take the top off and then you pour the stuff that you pour it off back into the bottle and then you shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it again and then you put the top back on. You you store it in the refrigerator upside down. Ah, there you go, and that solves the problem. You can also put it in lukewarm water, like you can put it under lukewarm water on the faucet, or you can put it in a you know, a pot on the stove that's got lukewarm water in it. You can stick the bottle in there because when it becomes when the solution becomes warmer, it dissolves, it goes into solution better. That's another way to do it. I've never needed to do that. We just shake the hell out of it and we're good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I you know, when I feel that it's still kind of has some weight to it and you know, the liquid's gone, I'll throw some water in there and shake it up some more. And then I have, like I mean, it's diluted, but it's still all the servings that were stuck to the sides of the inside. So it's you know, waste not, want not. It's like squeezing the toothpaste right going to get it at the very end. And I will say, this stuff I without the CEOFX or with it. In addition to the plant drive minerals mixed together, but milk. I love it blended with milk and ice because it like you, I think you actually said this, I'm going to credit you with this saying that it tastes like a like a frozen creamsickle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: It's it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's a lot of ways to skin that cat. I've got parents that you know, mix this stuff with juice or milk and they'll put it in a popsicle mold and give it to the kids instead of you know, in a glass to drink. Okay, let's go. That's great. Yeah, I don't care how the kid eats it, as long as they get it down there, down there, as long as they get it right. So you can be creative about it. And I encourage you to do that, but there's no there's really no no holdspar here. Just do whatever you want in order to make it taste better. And it's important that it tastes good to you, because if it doesn't taste good to you, you're got your subconscious is gonna make waste for you not to take it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a Jacob question too. I just remembered, thank god, I was looking up there. You're absolutely right about the So it says, uh, what does doctor Gludin recommend for a parasite clints? And I told him about your psyche. I told him about where to you know, whereabouts to find it, and I kind of answered him a couple of times on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so can you bring a website up again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Let me bring it up so you can read it. There's a whole rigamarole there. We kind of have like a chat. Let's see.
Speaker 2: So most of the answers to most people's questions can be found on the website. Yeah, okay, which is I put the website togeys with the way that I did. Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Just make sure we don't get more in there. It's all right, all right, So it says, what's this? What does doctor Glendon recommended? Did you want me to navigate your website?
Speaker 2: Is that you're saying, navigate to my website. I'll show Jake what to do.
Speaker 1: Let me drop this real quick. I gotta pull it up a different way now, the cumbersome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never easy. All right.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to the website.
Speaker 2: Okay. So so go to go to the top, go to health Recovery Protocols. Scroll down two parasites. Let's say that is it there?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So it's not there, it's in the medical insights section. So medical insight. Scroll down, it's alphabetized, find the there it is parasite cleanse right there, Click on it and it tells you what.
Speaker 1: To do antike parasite program. There you go, and then it tells you, oh, okay, good and.
Speaker 2: There's a tells you what to take, It tells you how to take, it tells you when to take it.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: That's right there, excellent, right, that's easy.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, very good, very well organized.
Speaker 2: All right, easy, breezy lemon squeeze. We try to make it. And I've one of the things that we've been so to believe, and you know again, thank you medical monopoly, is that healing is a complicated, sophisticating thing that only the triple A students with the pancaddies and the calculators can figure out. That's not true. Learning how to help your body fix itself is if you're smart enough to pass the driver's license test, you're smart enough to learn how to do that. It's not difficult. Surgery is difficult. I don't recommend that you try to, you know, remove your son's inflamed in testin you know appendix. Don't do that. Take them to the surgeon, because surgery is complicated, But learning how to fix the body is not. You've been lied to about that, and that's why I put this information together just you know, decrease the learning curve because it's not that difficult. Man.
Speaker 1: And hopefully when I I'm really hoping that I can get this information to you to tell me what you think about it, because it really means something to me that you do. But I think the micros I'm a granual thing. This is the fact that they're living or whatever. That by Shampas talking about explains why the law potentization works and why the law similars works because you're dealing directly with those guys, the little billion blocks of life that are kind of running the It's like they're they're eating, so it's like a fermentation digestion process. So you give them a junk, the junk junk turns into bigger junk. It's more complicated than that, but it's like every tissue has its own it's so so cool. I mean, I got excited about it so and I think that sie right into hanging upathy like one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Well, that's one of the things about this rabbit hole because the information is super exciting. I mean, it just is It's like you know, Gulliver's Travels. It's like you go into the new land, and what do you mean there's giants. It's like, oh my god, what do you mean there's little tiny people? Oh my god. It's like, wow, this is really pretty cool, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: It's really pretty cool stuff. So that's one of the perks of learning this is that it's really pretty cool. You know.
Speaker 1: I used to be a book I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you. I'm going to make a confession, doctor Glyndon. I was a book collector before I was a book reader. Okay, I wanted to. I wanted to grab and ascertain the information, but I would never get around to doing it. Now I'm reading all the time, and the stuff that I'm finding instead of thinking, well I have a priority list, no, if something grasps my attention, like I think this be shamp stuff is really super important. Reading two books at the same time about the guy and I had previously like two years ago and done did a video on him, uh, based off of like a summary article of his and Burial Raymond Rife. And you know the way they made their looking devices as a as a shamp called the looking device or something like that or lens and uh, you know the story behind Rife's being able to see living tissue, so he didn't have to go is this in vivo or this in vitro doesn't work the same. He could see it and tell you, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it's why and why wouldn't you want to do that if you're a medical person, like, yeah, you wouldn't want to do that because you're an idiot, and why you wouldn't want to do that, or because big Daddy Pharma says, don't do that, and you you, you know, you toe the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to be seeing something that you're not supposed to see and have your your paradigm destroyed by realizing that everything you've been doing is wrong.
Speaker 2: You know, we need we need a you know, we need a college of holistic medical science because it is all scientific. I mean, this stuff is not I mean even the hands on healing is scientific because you can it's repeatable. So let's discover the mechanism. What is it? Well, let's figure it out. That's never going to happen in this environment. If we had a pre medical market, nobody would be sick, all chronic disease would be handled. But we don't, and we're all sick because of it. And everybody thinks that sickness is just a part of life. It's not. It's a part of being under the care of a medical doctor. You're sick not because you have a bad gene, but because you have a bad doctor.
Speaker 1: You know, there's even something about that. You know how you're talking about what is the heart if it'sn't that doesn't have enough energy to pump in you're talking about the fourth phase of water there. Microzyma are attached that are involved in that too, because they're saying it's like a liquid tissue and these things. It's this is the key to so much and it makes so much more. Things that started kind of like in an epic, right, it's not at the beginning, it's kind of like in the middle of the story. Yeah, gives it, It gives it a full picture.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: So and this is eighteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Let's go, baby, I know, eighteen sixties. That's where all of the the remarkable results that homeopaths got all in the eighteen hundreds, and then homeopathic education became watered down, and it became fractured, and it became more watered down, and it became more fractured. And now the most of the people that are practicing homeopathy today they can't. They can't cure a paper cut, whereas in the eighteen hundreds they were curreing smallpox with it. Well, that's squatic plague cancer, right. So I mean, it's I gotta tell you, Daniel, the more that I mean. I don't want to sound too modeling, but I think that I think that we have been under the spell of an evil empire, absolutely concerning medicine for more than one hundred years. And I'm choosing my words carefully. I think it's demonic. I think it's evil at its heart. I think it's the opposite of health. But it's been sold to everybody as the best system of medicine on planet Earth, and it's not. And again, right, thank god for Lyda Kane in general anesthesia and the surgical technique. I'm okay with that, but not with anything else. It's all just a crock of crap. And it's brought to you by a jack booted self regulating, self policing Machiavelli and medical monopoly that doesn't give a shit about making people healthy.
Speaker 1: Right, And I think they're I think their objective is the inverse of that, like a an actual effort for the for the contrary, you know, it's not about he who has the gold makes the rules. That's he who prints the money does. And I think we have an idea of where the origins of that are and how everything else is, you know, conformed to that, because what else are you gonna do Once you have a central bank in your country, everything is going to go down till everything's going to be a new reality. And they talk about this too, like Littmann, one of the founders of journalism. He talks about that, you know, the new reality. There's an airplane. There's really loud about my Sorry, I don't let you can hear it. But so Aeronbola says, thanks always, good to see you both, Daniel and doctor Glyndon. And if you want to, I don't know if you want to touch on this or not, but he says, this will be like our our sendoff or whatever. Do you have any cause it is kind of crazy what's happening in North Carolina land Gravel at the Ambra just joined. Sorry if you already discussed, but I mean it's pretty crazy that they're turning away rescuers taking confidence, getting food and money. The FEMA is there instead of National Guard in the first place, which means they activated them, which means nobody has any rights there right now, because it's a suspension of all it's like martial law, FEMA style.
Speaker 2: Why brought to you by you know, the US government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same people who are killing usefully with your health and medical So I don't have.
Speaker 2: Any you know, anything to say about that because it's out it's outside of my pay grade. But here's what I do have to say. If it looks like a duck and smells like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
Speaker 1: And sometimes those ducks wear tiny little hats right about there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so buy more, ammo. It's my advice.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, sir, Thank you, sir. Absolutely, And uh, well, of these days we'll have what we'll have one of those you know, talks about magic maybe like will people think about it and that type of nonsense, because it seems like this the driving force is very like sorcerer sliced priesty stuff in the background of all that, right, Like you said, it's demonic, But I think that energy can be used one way or the other. I think they just choose to go to the direction with it.
Speaker 2: Daniel. It's always a pleasure hanging out. I got to go prepare for this next lecture I'll see in a week God willing.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, make sure you go over to his website and watch this. Okay, get over there, and he's going to be coming on h to do that presentation and probably five that is when he gets done getting everything else set up, and then also do this. Get over to.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna go through the what you're watching right now to show you so you know, let me put yourself down here and we are Do you ever see those maps as a little arrow on it says you are here? You are here? See that arrow? You don't want to be there. See that box that's the that's weekend at Bernie's last ride there. Okay, you don't want that. That's the box the MDS put you in. So check this out, scrolling pass there you see. Get here for these live opportunities to speak to doctor Peter Lynnen and d with thirty six years of clinical experience with any natural medicine, homeopathy and nutrition. The most important aspect to health, and that is more and more I'm confirmation that I'm getting every single day based on what I'm researching right now. And so here is the link. You have to use this link, all right. You have to use this link and then use that code right there. Okay, So use the link from the description and I'll get you right there, and then it'll pop up a screen for you to go through the process of signing up, and then you use it. As we've said before that just like that. You can copy and paste it right from here or just spell it like that without any capitals, so you should be good to go. All right, all right, a right, all right, make sure that happens. And then right underneath this is contact for Brenda for the ninety essentials. All righty, you're ready. And then I also remember that if you go to my site, which oops, that's the pilliam orphick one. That's why I think I'll show you that, all righty, But if you go down to the Batama here seerfillc dot com code victory for eleven percent off the sauces, guys, get to them before I have no more ingredients because I'm almost going to be out of it already. I have a two hundred item order I have to make, and I have some orders that I need to clear from the from the site. So yeah, there'll be more left over after that, but not much. So I'm not sure. I'm not gonna pay double for ay thinks I'm not going to double my prices and be that guy. So we'll see what happens with that. Might be put out of business here here soon. But anyway, and then if you guys ever want to mail me anything, it's right here. Just it's got to do it, just like that. And if you're doing any if not asking you to do this, but if you are going to do this, I'm going to highlight it, mail a check, just do it to this, all right, because that's my I have a business account with my Navy Fed. It's it'll it'll cash or whatever. But thank you in advance if you do that. But let me just go over to my site. You can go directly from here to go to doctor Peter Glynden's site. You don't have to worry about remembering or highlighting or clicking on a link. Just come to semper s c m p e r f R Y again s E M P E r f R y l l C dot com. Okay, the people who are general public, they only have a five percent of coupon code. It's fan favorite. I gave you one called Victory with a capital V, and that one is for eleven percent off, just for you who pay attention out there, all right, click that and you're in. And then the same thing you use the code Ballbusters and all that. Okay, okay, and then doctor Glynnon's book and his other stuff is over here. You click that Ballbusters fifteen all one. You know, no spaces, no capitals. You can get the at B Laser Home Kit, which sends a frequency into you'll understand. Let's see. Then there's the a TV book, and there's the top one is the full book with the Practitioners Book, and the other one underneath it is only that much, and that one is the ebook. It's not as detailed, but you know you have it. I have the Practitioners Book thanks to doctor Glyndon, all thanks to doctor Monte. One might say, and then over here is the actual well it's an alternative, all right. So there's a whole food multi vitem that might be something like you know what I mean. And then there are IP six and then the full heemic acid. I think those three and then getting the extra core copper would be another method. And there's a mushroom blend powder here. I'm not sure what they use over at I'm not sure what they use over at the Youngevity for the product that's out of stock, but this is six fermented mushrooms. Pre optimal delivery of immunes, are putting polysech rides. There, you go prebiotic fiber blend. And let me get up on here with Eifful Health. So if you go to doctor Peter Glidden's sight and you go down to store storefront, so you'll see medical nutrition myth busting right there, full script and you're getting ten percent off in addition, So any think that's on Amazon, you're going to get ten percent off if you use the USA. If you're USA, you click that one, click that one underneath it for the other one. There's Iri Health Recovery thing here, d da da da. There's doctor Monzo's book as well. Again everything you need to know about everything you should have been told about fluoride, nice heavy metal analysis and detox program. So here's another detox thing here, and there's that these are new ones. I think ten weeks stop smoking from that one looks new, bringing health recovery from people diagnosed with schizophrenia, Payne Petha Gravidy's for infalenza.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: And then there's doctor Glynnon's books here everybody is sick and I know why. It's the updated version of the MD Empitor has no clothes. And then this one right here, which I am not sure if you can still get that one, I'm gonna say no because it's yeah, but it's a it can be found, it can be fund.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to figure out where the Eiffel Health one is, all right, so I'll just click it in their eifle Health And like I said, if you're going from my description, it's actually right here to contact Brenda eight eight eight six seven ninety six Extension one zero one mentioned the show and that's another way to get to the ninety essentels. Okay, but if you want to just jump right into it, you can click that gives you the Health Foundation pack plant to right minerals on their own. Yeah, it's an investment, but it's uh, you know, it is what it is. Osteofx I need to get more. That's the powder, though I would only go with the liquid myself. I like the liquid better. We have the same amount of servings probably right, I'm sure it's somewhat comparable. There's a beyond OSTEOFX. And then this is okay, that's the same thing, just the cover look different. Healthy body start pack. So look at this, so okay, I think that's it's a minus the plant to ride minerals. It looks like I see the difference. So there's that. And then there's this guy right here that's with the addition of the plant to right minerals. There you go anti aging. But that's again. If you want to get more information on this and other intricate details like the rebound and all the other good herb stuff, then you're probably gonna want to talk to Brenda. Alrighty, all right, that's the core one. But I would like, I said, I like the liquid of the osteo personally kind of how I roll. I'll be back at some point, Like I said, some errands that run trying to stop vaping. I ran out of the last one. I threw out two of them because I was telling myself, I do this all the time. I like an idiot, like I buy them, I throw them out, I pick him back out, do it again. It's like it's not even I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. But last one emptied itself, so or I helped it, of course. But now I'm telling myself, I'm not gonna go get any more. I'm done. And I look at my daughter and I look at you know, hey, I want to be alive. You know, in the event that we're not all dead in ten days or however long, then you know, longevity might be important if we're all gonna die here soon anyway. I mean, as I started injecting heroin because fucking gonna die anyway, Just kidding, anyway, that was kids, don't listen to Uncle Daniel. He just says things, okay, kind of like the Joker, except a little bit less crazy than which one's less crazy. I don't know. All right, guys, check out the site, please support it, please. The computer drive fund is so freaking important. I'll be back hopefully this evening to get deep into the woods here, and I want to continue We're going to talk about virus mania, continue more around that we're gonna go into the bis shamp book. But then I'm also writing a huge presentation thing that will be probably presented on one of the shows, or a couple of shows, but also so hopefully it'll be like a talk that I can take on the road. See what I mean, See what I mean, Y'll bye? Sign up. Oh, I have an ultro video I can put in here, and everything's new by this place, this place called stream Yard.