Speaker 1: H m hm, yeah, it was Uh, what is up, guys? How is everybody doing.
Speaker 2: Today? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. This this wanted to pop out of your stream. Let me what's up up? Guys? How is everybody David today? What's up? Guys? What's up? How is everybody did? Started by play some music.
Speaker 3: You ship with.
Speaker 4: My name is Jake Hus from Proud and Free from the Great State of Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Mama's route run deep in Alabama.
Speaker 2: Clay Daddy's from Mississippi. That's where I stayed.
Speaker 4: I love my Tuesday Tuesday maybe, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 3: I got my own rhythm on my own crazy, buttom on over kind.
Speaker 2: I got autism A D A D two Aspergers O C D. I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's a storm throw, sometimes it's clear skies.
Speaker 4: Lord, I stay tall, I hold my head out.
Speaker 2: Maybe who I am? I'm differend here, but I don't give your damn.
Speaker 3: I got my own rhythm.
Speaker 2: On my own kind of guys. We're going over. Hold give me one minute. We're going over to gego pack. Let me see if she will.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: Man, m all right, We're going over I'm gonna yead bye, we're going over to I'm gonna send you guys over to Giggle Pickles. Yeah, she might be live, so h hold on, let me see if she has a lot of reader at on because you guys, that's right. I can't this because who's here? Its GP GP, Google Pickles, Hello Google Pickles. M m m hm all right, guys, I'm gonna send you guys over to heard.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just want to say if anybody this is just gonna be a shorts this is a shorts dream because yeah, let's let's see you guys over. Hm one, come on, come on one. I hate this damn thing.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's guys. The link to people, the person that we're gonna be sending is in a descripture of this video. Mhm mine you h DP Hey, hey, I'm gonna I'm sending it to you. Uh. I can't send to you, but I put your link. We're going over to your channel GP. Okay, Yeah, what's up Black Fox. But I'm sorry I didn't realize it on my channel or your channels.
Speaker 6: It don't matter, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, Black Fox eight seven FPS. How you doing? What's up about? Uh? What's up? Mike m As, mikey As, Susy There their friends, they're friends of BBB's. Ah. Yeah, how are you doing, sweetheart? I'm hanging in there, dude, I am So did you see my latest tream yesterday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I didn't get a chance to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We had Latania Latania and uh Andrea showed up.
Speaker 6: Oh did they?
Speaker 2: The two trans people that that Grady likes, uh huh showed up, and also Chris showed up, Chris Jip showed up, and some other people showed up.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say something. I'm not I'm not responsible for anything that guy. That guy said he gave his chat yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, Jake, I know, I just it kind of spooked me there for a minute. But I didn't see when they were posted.
Speaker 6: I had just.
Speaker 5: Seen all the yeah the thumb thumb tacks or thumbnails yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is for me is like I was sitting there, you know.
Speaker 5: That's why that's why I sent it to you. I was setting here going.
Speaker 2: Got that. Let's talk about that. I was talking about the damn what happened in gibbstream the other night.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, that that wasn't your fault.
Speaker 2: I wasn't talking about it. I wasn't listen. So here's the the GP has found some of some of cal po podcast old videos that he used me in in Sundals and Ship or he used me in the titles. The guy. Here's the thing. The guy doesn't even so here's the thing. He's the one that got me on spreaker. Did you know that? Do what? Cal Pope was the one that got me on a spreaker. He was the one that told me about spreaker. Ah, And here's the I'm on rumble, I'm on all these platforms. I just want people to know that I am who I am, and I'm different in my own way. And you know, podcast platforms change. And by the way, I did, if we want to do that stream I have, I couldn't live redirect because you don't have lot redirects set up. I couldn't live redirect you. I couldn't send my viewers over to you. That's what I was trying to do. Oh okay, but I just wanted I just wanted to do a stream number one too. You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Was not Jake's fault.
Speaker 2: It wasn't my fault. Here's the thing. But I go on a open panel like that, I was, I get I get re aggravated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because well Gimms was talking after you drop down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first.
Speaker 6: Time when the guy finally started talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he was setting there talking about what he said in the chat not being racist.
Speaker 6: And I'm setting there in.
Speaker 5: The panel, and I'm setting there, I'm biting my tongue. You know, how could what he said not be considered racist?
Speaker 2: But for me, we're both from the South. Virginia is take the South.
Speaker 5: I'm actually I'm living in Virginia. I just I'm not from Virginia. But I can retain some of the world's dumbest history.
Speaker 6: Yeah, information that's.
Speaker 2: Late that that flag. A lot of TV stations now CMT in TV Land took dukes of Hazard off the network because of because of the car of the car, because of the flag that's all on the car. Yeah, And people will say, oh, but you're you know, back back before there was you had so many people, you know, and I'm not I'm not here to debate and all that. I'm just here because you know, I got upset because the guy says. He says he had a US flag on it, but he says he's from New Zealand. Right, And I'm gonna be very honest with you, and I can't stand people that that falsify stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh uh did I tell you that? Did you get the money I sent you? Yes?
Speaker 6: I did, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna wait a few more days before my my other money can come in.
Speaker 2: Well other money.
Speaker 6: I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Receiving one thousand dollars from from something, from something, and now I've got to wait three to five days before i can get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of the uh so we remember back in the day when Kicklip Demon said us money. Yeah, I had to wait fourteen days for me to receive that money. Yep. And I was sitting there every day. I was sitting there every day. Yep.
Speaker 5: I said, I've been setting here for the last few hours, checking checking my cash app.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So with with so with buy me a coffee? I use So, I have a thing called stripe that's my body, A coffee, that's my other stuff. I use my cash at.
Speaker 5: It wants me to link a bank account and I don't have a bank.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't even do. I just use uh, there is it. I'll show you off. But by the way, Black, we got a person's here. He's a rumble guy.
Speaker 6: Ah hey Black Fox.
Speaker 2: But I want to say this is it's so you know, people don't know the the orchard of When I said, hey, I go and he gives test Hey, is goigle pickles under your desk? I wouldn't the other night and said that. Do what I said, Gibbs is Google pickles under your desk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually had you. I had I had gives this channel on my TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: I had the chat.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm trying and I had the chat on my phone.
Speaker 2: Let me guess today. You gotta go somewhere today. So so what do you think? By the way, I'm more popular on Facebook now. I'm I'm I'm working on some deals right now to try to get some people on the show. Included I'm gonna work be working with you can't her he's your face because we're audio only and because we're all immediate, we're on uh thing called uh We're on. So I'm doing this now because I just wanted to be doing mobile stream for the for the people that are mobile. Okay, yeah, it's but what do you think about, like, you know, here's the thing I love Gibbs. Yeah, uh sorry, it's okay. Did I tell you? Yes? Did I tell you that? Tuesday morning, I woke up like for a four a fay your time, throwing up?
Speaker 6: Oh God, did you figure out what was wrong?
Speaker 2: Uh? Acid reflux? Ah, it's it's it's always my massive reflux. And I'm yeah yeah, and then I try to come after I threw up. I tried to calm myself down before I went to bed. When I back to bed, and I also want to say, I really I actually have to get up to like eight I think eight or nine to do. Uh. My friend, my friend Eddie wants me to come on her show tomorrow today in the morning. But here's the thing. Do you do you realize when I get off here, I have to go and download this and put it onto the YouTube, to the to the audio platform before I go to bed, because if I don't do it now, I have twenty four hours. In twenty four hours after this gets done, this gets deleted. The file gets deleted. So I tried to do it quickly, but so I also want to say this. I think that you have You're an amazing person. GP.
Speaker 6: Thank you Jake, and so are you Ill.
Speaker 2: Did those videos?
Speaker 5: Hudson is the best in the world at what he does.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's just not an opinion, that is just a fact.
Speaker 2: I actually have a I have so let me share the shirt I have on today. Oh, no, I have on my I have on a shirt. Hold on, I'm I'm doing this role. You see the shirt on word? Yeah, I got an octopus on my shirt. Actually it's a it's my friend, my friend Osi mate does this his shirts. Mm hmm. She's a she's a good person. Twist that TV sasion I think it's zero.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm trying to figure out how to take my videos off of my camera. Yeah, and put him on my computer, but nothing seems to be wanting to one.
Speaker 2: You have a USB cord.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've tried that too.
Speaker 2: All right, just how what what? What I was like? Very don't found it about?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I guess he's here herman, I'll send the blank. Yeah, he's not a moderator because I had I took people's mods away after the whole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh all right, let.
Speaker 2: Me get Herbie in here. I got a fun here he is.
Speaker 6: But I was sitting there watching.
Speaker 5: Yeah Granny and two earlier and making me a little dizzy and a little seasick because he was upside down.
Speaker 2: What was he doing?
Speaker 6: He's just he was just.
Speaker 5: They were sitting there just chatting and doing a video, watching a video and talking to a guy named Stevie and.
Speaker 2: Stevie I don't know. Oh here again, Herbie, Herbie, Hery.
Speaker 3: I have no clue what in the actual funk I'm actually doing here, Jake, I'm here. I'm here to save your I'm here to save your show, Jake, to save your show because you can't save your own show, Jake. Yeah, you know what. Listen, I'm a masked man who keeps attacking the vision. Bro. That's me, you know what. So yes, definitely with the show now, the show now, hey listen, gp hold on, I'm taking over the show now, so please you can you can talk now, go ahead, but I'm just cutting.
Speaker 5: One of the guys coming through his name was Matthew West. He was running through the audience and he grabbed my hand and gave me like a sideways hug, and I hollered, Oh my god, my audience is gonna love.
Speaker 3: This is Matthew West. I think I should know that name. I feel I should know.
Speaker 6: He's a Christian singer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Is he in a band or is he just a solo artist?
Speaker 6: He's got I mean by Matthew West.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard him. I've heard of him. I'm just I didn't mean to actually he.
Speaker 2: Matthew West is an American an American uh contemporary Christian singers five studio albums. He's over the songs more Your Are every Your Everything, and all those songs.
Speaker 6: He's got a song called Don't Stop Praying.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, what would try to get him all of our show.
Speaker 3: Because he's a big time he's a big time artist, Jake. He's not gonna come on your show.
Speaker 2: Not this show, the other show we do on a GPS chair at all.
Speaker 3: We could you guys have another show that I'm not aware of.
Speaker 6: But I actually got to go backstage.
Speaker 5: He actually when he grabbed a hold of me and gave me the sideways hug, he pulled me into the line and had me, uh backstage take and go backstage with them.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. By the way, he has an album. He has an album that he just came out oh Herman.
Speaker 3: Yes, I could turn my camera on. Why don't you, Jake?
Speaker 5: I would, but my camera's screwed up. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: With it, So it was mine. No, I mean, Jake, Look what I did, Jake. Look what I did? Jake.
Speaker 6: He shaved his face.
Speaker 3: You know that's why I did. I shaved my face. You should do the same, Jake, like this, yeah, no, like take it all off, Jake.
Speaker 6: He did, he did a while back.
Speaker 3: Well, he needs to do it again.
Speaker 2: Hey. Hey, hey, so we could you know, you know, we've been thinking about trying to get that dog rescue on our show.
Speaker 3: How's that going? How's that going?
Speaker 5: I'm still in the works with them. I just got done talking with the CEO. We're just trying to shut up a date.
Speaker 2: Hey, you had to warned them that your co host is watched is autistic.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, sorry, sorry, Jake, that made me like the way you said that. Sorry, I'm laughing at everything to Jake.
Speaker 2: Some people get you just think I am. I'm not that I'm a little crazy, So they had to I will get to ward the people that watches our show.
Speaker 3: No, I did I get it, Jake, I get it, but you, Jake. Just be yourself, dude, just be yourself. And you know you're not Jake. Autism is what you have. It doesn't have you. Does that make sense? Yeah, you're you're Yeah, you might be an autistic I just call you a man, Jake. So I mean, look, Jake, I've known you for years. You've told me to fuck myself five thousand times and I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you actually staked my ass when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saved your yeah right, ran into the ring Green me, G B W and Cap seven. We were, you know, at the ready to come.
Speaker 2: Like Cap seven has blocked GP.
Speaker 3: Did you I would do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Just kidding, just kidding, Uh, Jake, I have to tell you, did you ever say like you too? Did you ever say thank you for that? By the way, Jake, for me standing here so much?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: So you're welcome, Jake, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You on me five hundred dollars by the way, I'm actually that much hermit. I was actually scared because it's like like Daniel walking into the louds Dade when I know.
Speaker 3: I know they didn't they didn't know, Jake. I didn't even know you at the time. And you know, I think we're pretty good friends. Yeah, Jake, just for old time sake, can you tell me to go fuck myself? I really want you to tell.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't know who Jacob Waters was.
Speaker 3: Ship. I'm sorry for.
Speaker 2: That you were hosting Tiffany's uh when you were getting your ho you're guest hosted for I remember that you d me And also Suki was actually over there on a tea stream Tuki.
Speaker 3: Who's Who's so? I don't know who that is?
Speaker 2: Smoke House.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know who that was. I don't know who that is. I don't know who. If you said D live, I don't know who. A lot of d like people.
Speaker 2: Tia is, the is the wife.
Speaker 3: I know who that. I know who Tia. I know who t is. Jake, I know who that is. I know who Fireman TV is. I know who a lot of the people are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a video I got to go find that video of farm.
Speaker 5: The one the one person I miss on there is lunatic Dad.
Speaker 3: He's not on there anymore.
Speaker 6: He's on there, it's just he's not on as much.
Speaker 3: He probably has life to deal with.
Speaker 2: And also the one person I do miss that doesn't stream anymore. I gotta say this. I uh uh uh yeah Shaw. Remember remember the Guys show. I think it's the guy always says he calls people flat landers. He would always do a Collin shirt, Shaw Daddy or.
Speaker 3: Oh chow money. Yeah, yeah, that guy's that you mean? You mean Ryan? Yeah, he's a good guy. That's his real name. Ryan's a guy. You know what. I actually called him, not called him out. I went. I called him on his show, taw Money, and I said, hey, man, you look like somebody who's on ESPN playing Madden Football like four or five years ago. Was like, how do you know that that was me? Dude? It looks like you, it sounds like you. Yes, he was. He was throwing off. He's like yeah, he's like what the hell?
Speaker 2: Actually would actually have had Tony Reality on my show?
Speaker 6: Seriously, Ghost with the Most four twenty said hey.
Speaker 2: Jake, Jake, by the way, uh Herman, by the way, we gotta we got death that we got an acknowledge Jesse Jesse Jesse Jackson passed away.
Speaker 5: He did action Yeah, Robert Way.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Jay Cutson's wrestling career also passed away.
Speaker 2: Listen, by the way, Kimmy Bowler was the original yokozuna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he died too.
Speaker 2: Yo has actually been dead. He's uh so on uh a couple of weeks like last week. Last week they showed they showed the season two seasons finale of season two and they were the.
Speaker 3: GP helped me, please.
Speaker 2: Robert, those says Robert, I.
Speaker 3: Should be laughing. I'm not laughing at people dying. I'm just laughing at Jason's Jake, are you the obituary man?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Do we miss something?
Speaker 6: Have lived in Virginia near g P. Yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 3: That's why he did. That's why he That's why he died. Like I had to live near GP. You know, I just watched the movie Second Hand Liance with with.
Speaker 6: With Actually did you said? And actually watched the whole entire thing. Yes, GP movie was epic, epic movie.
Speaker 2: It was very GP. It really was GP. I don't know that that c idiot has brought a British show American television. CN has brought the TV show I Have Do I Have News for You? That was a British British reality a British talk show about politics that they brought an American version of it.
Speaker 6: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And they I have the burst would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to fast, You're going to your brain's going too fast right now.
Speaker 2: By the way, Daniel Spencer got to be in the same ring as Teddy Swell. Picture is has been more has been more respectable the referee than Bowling has. Pincher works for A Key and A. He also works with UH This Company for w W and also does a podcast with Ready for This Brian Haffner and Jimmy. Brian Haffner was he is the son of Earl Haffner Hadner.
Speaker 3: I think you said Hafner.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, but uh, who who in DLA gave you the HEV gbs? Jake Hudson No, No, the creepiest person I think that was on there that gave me the gs, that is, gives a minute, gives a minute? No, not Gibbs. I gotta say, I gotta say. It had to be Bake Alaska.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 5: One that went into the damn state capital with COVID coughing and sneezing and stuff all over the one Congress.
Speaker 2: Not Dave after the uh. Brian Hafferer is the son the little Halfener they called him. He is the he's a referee. He was referred to, Sorry, I just the most said something. He also Dave Dave after you know, if you the screw job was done with two halfeners instead of Boid, Brian, Dave and Earl. Yeah. But but I want to say this, I think that my favorite, my least, my favorite person that ever streams on d Love. I have to say it has to be no, actually, it has to be. It has to be someone that who you know, l T. There's this guy on the top of called lts onder Herb. You're not a streamer, but you're right.
Speaker 3: Jack, I'm not streaming right TP.
Speaker 2: So so one of the I would have to.
Speaker 5: Say the creepiest person it was on d live would have had to have been met. Because I was going around to all the newbies and welcome welcoming them into d live.
Speaker 2: People are saying, t O, D is your favorite?
Speaker 5: Yeah uh, And then I would tell them as I was running out of their out of their live stream, was you've just been forked by g P.
Speaker 3: Forked?
Speaker 2: How you do?
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, GP, I've heard you.
Speaker 3: I've heard you forked a lot of people in your day.
Speaker 5: I did original Nuthouse Resident by the way.
Speaker 2: I just want to let you know that Jim changed the uh Reb Jim his name.
Speaker 3: What do you change it to?
Speaker 2: He used to be barbecue Jim. Now it's only okay.
Speaker 3: So do you know who? Welcome to me onto d Live, guys. I want to tell this story real quick. Crazy Keith. I don't know if you guys remember the name Crazy Keith. He probably he was the one.
Speaker 2: He was he was, He was the one that made one of my stickers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he made me to But.
Speaker 2: I so, I guess who. I guess who I talked to the other day. I guess I got to you. Do you remember? I think her name is Stephanie. Stephanie, her her husband are salty, Miss Salty. Yeah, I got the one day talk to her and she left the live. She was like her, she's me and her talked about talked a few hours her just are doing there they have they don't have any issues. But she's streamed, she's she's streaming on Twitch. So Arcade was a Chris Peeps guy. I really don't want to talk about Chris Can.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Jake.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Let's talk about your ex is in lesbian.
Speaker 3: My exents to lesbian? Which one? Which one?
Speaker 2: I have one of the the video that I showed you remember that video.
Speaker 3: That oh the oh no, that's the girl you did Jake.
Speaker 2: I've never dated a girl, but you.
Speaker 3: Never did, Jake. That's not what I heard. You told me you did it a girl. By the way, have you kissed a girl? Jake?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I've never had never.
Speaker 3: You've never had never mind. That's good, Jake. Let's just stop there, Jake, any other Jake, any other insults you want to say to me?
Speaker 2: What about the uh you're a bundle?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Definitely? Definitely? No, no, not You heard what Jacob is hey.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jacob waters, Yeah, I haven't seen him stream.
Speaker 3: I'm setting him the link right now, Jake. I'm telling him a link right now so you can.
Speaker 2: He bought me asleep because he works.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't, he doesn't. He doesn't work Dad's life, Jake, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He runs his own companies.
Speaker 3: That's that's he tells you. But Jake, he doesn't do ship Okay, now I'm kidding, kidding. I can't pull it off, and I can't pull off sorry, Jacob, I really couldn't take it well I could do it with it. I could do it with a gay face, but not a straight one. Sorry, So we.
Speaker 2: So GP. Did I tell you that, for like a few months, I didn't have any water pressure. We got a water fixed. We got a water fix last Wednesday, dealing with him, and it's late Thursday. We fixed the water to the point where I got my first shower and mud. Because I've took maths, I'm gonna say this. We had to run a book, run a five toad of water, and then used that water for our baths.
Speaker 3: Useless.
Speaker 6: I remember doing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Welcome to the Welcome to the part of the show where Jake gives us useless facts.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jake, like Herman, Herman Herman does door dash.
Speaker 3: I should. I wish I could pull that ship off.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is the next the mobile streamer to do at that cafe? Uh?
Speaker 3: Maybe tomorrow, Jake, I don't know what tomorrow for me? I guess do you want me to go live tomorrow at the cafe?
Speaker 2: By the way, I mean that I think that plays shut down.
Speaker 5: But anyway, Yeah, that's some Appellation style back. No, you want to talk about old Appellation style on a damn wood burning stove.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm a I'm trying to do it. Well, I'm trying to do is one Saturday, if we're going, i might be going Hagsburg and I'm going to get some video of the Pocket Museum. I'm gonna take some video and I'm gonna do I'm gonna because I'm gonna. I'm also do a review, dude, Jake's Jake tries Ready for this, Jake is gonna eat his first ever meal from Raising Canes chicken fingers.
Speaker 3: You've never eaten that place, Jake, I've never ate. Wow, that place is like legit man.
Speaker 2: Eight years and I've had like food from like Zaxby's, Okay, but I've never like eaten chicken. I've never ate. I hop, I hop, you hop everybody never you've.
Speaker 3: Never wait, okay, wait a minute, Jake, never eat that, I hop and you've never eaten.
Speaker 2: It. Never ate a Golden I ate food that is at Golden Krab, but never ate at a Golden Corral.
Speaker 3: Oh but you had it from Okay? Well that's okay.
Speaker 2: I had Do you remember Ryan's Steakhouse? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was that an East Coast thing or a Central Coast thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm sorry, not coast the Central time zone.
Speaker 2: I never heard of this place. Ryan's was amazing. I ate at the Wood in Columbus, Mississippi. Columbus, Mississippi, except going there for a funeral, to go up to the Delta for a funeral.
Speaker 3: Have you guys, Have you guys ever shopped at the Red House And it's somewhere in North Carolina And they have this funny ass commercial. I should show it to you guys. But at the end of the at the end of the thing, they go, you know, they show like people of different races, like buying furniture and like working at the store. And then at the end, these guys saying at the Red House where white people and black people buy furniture in a real blaze real commercial too.
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember Walmart TV network? Do you Walt TV net work. There's those big t there's those big giant TVs that are all the roofs of a Walmart.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: They play like Walmart videos. They will show commercials and stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't I've never seen them on the on you said they were on the on the roof, they were on the ceiling. I don't remember I don't remember that, Jake.
Speaker 2: But also I've had I've had Captain D's.
Speaker 5: Oh man, these nuts, these nuts, no no, no, d is A is a seafood restaurant.
Speaker 2: It's like a fast, free seafood restaurant.
Speaker 6: I haven't had a Captain D's.
Speaker 2: And forever I've not had long done Silvers. I've done that talking.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be pissing my pants.
Speaker 2: In a few minutes. I've had Marker King.
Speaker 3: Oh, who hasn't had Jake.
Speaker 2: Oh. By the way, I so I went to Hardy's after my doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago. Actually they had so I remember when they had they only had hailed in their Fresco burgers, Frisco breakfast sandwiches. They had sausage, and they also had bacon. I ate the sausage.
Speaker 3: Now Jake likes the sausage. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: That one's charged.
Speaker 2: And also I got to I got to go see my dad's grave for the first time.
Speaker 3: I see that. I can't laugh with that, Jake. Damnit, why are you talking about something serious? I'm laughing over gonna be serious now, damn it.
Speaker 2: And also got by the way, I just also want to say, GP, this show is this is this was a this GP? Need you need to delete that stream? DP? Which one the one that she set up on her channel?
Speaker 3: No, she's gonna lie right now live after this. But but the rule is the just GP and I are going to be up there.
Speaker 2: Jake alright, simul.
Speaker 3: Ship m g P.
Speaker 6: Oops. Well, I didn't know if he was going to come.
Speaker 2: Up or not.
Speaker 3: Well, we haven't haven't spoken. We haven't spoken lately, G because we're parely fighting. Yeah right, I didn't know this, but Jake and I are always fighting every day, every five days.
Speaker 2: Well, but by the way, what was better Kmart or Sears Kmart?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: K Mark came all right? What was what is better? Target? Or Walmart?
Speaker 3: Walmart? I hate Target?
Speaker 2: All right, I have I have another one for you? PEPSI coke or r C Cola.
Speaker 3: Coke co cola from for me? What did you say, GP?
Speaker 2: Coke? Yeah, I'm gonna say I gotta say r C Cola cola is okay?
Speaker 3: But you know, all right?
Speaker 2: All right? Sprite or seven.
Speaker 3: Up seven up yours Jake, seven up yours Jake.
Speaker 2: Alright? YouTube or rumble?
Speaker 3: Uh neither but they both suck equally?
Speaker 2: Do you love or Trovo?
Speaker 3: Trovo? Do you do you? Li sucks?
Speaker 2: Ask Twitch or mixer.
Speaker 3: Twitch? The mixer sucks? Mixers even around anymore?
Speaker 2: K h I got another one for you, Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 3: Ship they're both billionaires. I don't know. Oh, you don't like him? Okay, well I'm choosing you. That's just to piss off.
Speaker 2: GP, Shake Paul or Logan?
Speaker 3: Wait, Jake, why are you choosing any of these?
Speaker 2: Jake? Because asking the questions? But you can still choose them Jake Paul or Logan Paul?
Speaker 3: They're both assholes? GP.
Speaker 6: What do you got there there? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kenny Bowling or Jim Cornett.
Speaker 3: Jim Cornett Candy Bowls a fat fuck o say that I won't have a chance to ban me. He won't be because if Harry Barnett, the Great.
Speaker 6: Harry can't beat them, Kenny will eat them.
Speaker 3: That's true. But because because of of I don't know if you're still friends with this guy. But because of the Great Harry, I can't go and I can't go into bold and streams anymore because he sees the word great and he thinks I'm Harry Barnett. He bands me, so I don't even try to go in there. You are you friends with Harry Barnett?
Speaker 2: Harry Barnett, I haven't talked him in a while. I haven't talked to him.
Speaker 6: I haven't talked to him either.
Speaker 3: Last time I talked to him.
Speaker 2: He ey, he got Jimmy Cha Lions is a good guy.
Speaker 3: Who's this person the chat that says that you know them? Jake?
Speaker 2: Who is g S T G game it?
Speaker 3: Hey, Jake, do you know me?
Speaker 2: Hey? I got another one for you, babe, Cap seven or Green Bay Wacky.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one. I like both of them, but I'm gonna say green Bay Wacky. I like both of them.
Speaker 4: I like both of them equally. But h Man or Gibbs Gibbs, I don't know who the other one is. He gives h Man is a history. Uh, okay, he's friends with Gibbs. But oh Shilah Shilah Rose.
Speaker 2: Or g P.
Speaker 3: Shilah I love.
Speaker 6: Of the simple fact she bought a couple.
Speaker 3: Of GPS GP knows I'm joking. I just I just said these GP are not dating. By the way, everybody.
Speaker 5: I would have tocate, I would have to suffocate herman while he sleep.
Speaker 2: Ye g P, are you gonna.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, we gotta go, guys. It's like.
Speaker 6: I'm sitting here, I'm trying to get all my cameras and stuff charging.
Speaker 2: I love I'm guys because I'm getting at the tired. I gotta wow. You like that?
Speaker 3: That was awesome?
Speaker 2: Hey, GP, are you gonna go a lot sooner?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna live right now.
Speaker 2: The League is in the by the way, gpsleg the Love League is in the scripture of this video.
Speaker 3: No one will see it.
Speaker 2: Jake, all right, love you guys stage, stay back stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah,