Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The DNC starts today. We'll talk about why that's going to be so good for the Trump campaign and Republicans in general. Eight five five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. We've got some red hot sound from over the weekend. Kamala Harris, who I think submarined her campaign last Friday and that will soon start to show up in the polls next week or two. Some revelations over the weekend that make it even worse for her. But Heidi, how about this? Heidi Ginnell kind enough to be with us today. You heard the news during the break the US government now confirming it was a run that hacked the Trump campaign, and this, combined with lots of other information, makes it a Ron wants Kamala Harris as president. Shouldn't that be enough to decide this election?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: But you know, honestly, Dan, I don't believe anything coming out of the media right now, so very well could have been other folks, and they're blaming it on Iran. But I do think Iran certainly wants Kamala to be the president.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're skating right now.
Speaker 3: They're just basically getting whatever they want from the Biden administration, which is Kamala.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest texts of all time. Dan, are you able to contact President Trump directly and advise him on strategies to win the election? Your ideas are usually on point, and if you ever run for governor of Colorado, me and my family will vote for you. You've got at least five votes. Thank you, Texter. That that makes my year. But anyway, Heidi used to be that. You know, we had Eric on the show pretty often. Don Junior came on a couple of times, Laura came out a couple of times, But don't have that pipeline anymore, and I miss that. But I'm pretty darn sure that Trump campaign has a lot of smart people and they're getting lots of good advice, and I would expect we're going to see a phenomenal, a phenomenal media effort down the stretch here.
Speaker 3: And honestly, Dan, I don't think anyone tells Trump how to run the campaign. I think he's in charge. He runs it the way he wants to. He says what he wants to. And for those of for those listeners that have a lot of feedback or input, you know, I think it's helpful for him to hear and his team to hear how all of us feel out in the field.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, he's.
Speaker 3: Got to win this and he's got a lot at stake, potentially jail time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, there can be no question about his motivation right for that very reason. I mean, Axelrod said it over the weekend. Let's get to that sound and then I want to get to some flashback sound from Donald Trump back in nineteen eighty But cut eleven please, Ryan, This is David Axelrod over the weekend. How encouraged should Democrats be? Is there danger of them actually being kind of to you for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been talking about this for some time. Look, she has made an extraordinary progress. When we were all in Milwaukee a month ago, and you know, there was euphoria there in a sense that this race was over, that they were going to win by a landslide, perhaps sweeping big majorities in the House and Senate, and things have changed dramatically, but this is still a very competitive race. If the election were today, I'm not sure who would win, and I think it may well be President Trump because it's an electoral college fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I mean, that's excerod But he went on to saying that clip Heidi. He went on to say, wait a second, for Trump, the stakes couldn't be higher because in Exirod used the euphemism ill faced the bar of justice. No, what he meant was that Kamala Harris will jail him, you know, if she wins. And so, yeah, I'm sure he's plenty motivated, but he's also made it clear, you know, he's going to do it his way. What you see is what you get. And hey, that's what won the presidency in sixteen, almost one in twenty, and I think we'll win this time around. Let's get to that flashback sound cut one, please, Ryan, this is Donald Trump in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: For some people, the ultimate goal in life has been becoming the president of the United States. Would you like to be the president of the United States.
Speaker 6: I really don't believe I would learn it.
Speaker 7: But I would like to see somebody as the president who could do the job.
Speaker 6: And there are very capable people in this.
Speaker 5: Country, most people who are capable of not running for office. Most men are frightened of politics today.
Speaker 6: It is a shame, isn't it. Yes, it is a shame.
Speaker 7: The most capable people are not necessarily running for political office.
Speaker 6: And that is a very sad commentary. In the country.
Speaker 7: They had major corporations, and they had this and that, but they are not running for political office.
Speaker 1: And he continued cut two.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't necessarily have.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't someone like yourself run for political office. You have all the money that you possibly need. You've accomplished a great deal, even though you are only thirty four. I know there's a lot of things that you possibly.
Speaker 6: Can do in the years ahead.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you dedicate yourself to public service?
Speaker 6: Because I think it's a very mean life.
Speaker 7: I would love and I would dedicate my life to this country, but I see it as being a mean life. And I also see that somebody with strong views and somebody with the kind of views that are maybe a little bit unpopular, which may be right, but maybe unpopular, wouldn't necessarily have a chance of getting elected against somebody with no great brain but a big smile. And that's a sad commentary for the political process.
Speaker 5: Television in a strange way, has ruined that process, hasn't it.
Speaker 6: It's hurt the process very much. I mean the Abraham Lincolns of the world.
Speaker 7: Abraham Lincoln would probably not be electable today because of television.
Speaker 6: He was not a handsome man and he did not smile.
Speaker 1: Heidi, would he make that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I think you can replace the word television with social media and that would be very relevant. And I agree it's all just a game at some point, like it's how much money do you have to get your message out? Who owns the media, who owns the messaging, who controls the narrative.
Speaker 2: It's so it seems so different.
Speaker 3: Now maybe it's not, but it feels very different and very manipulated and very fake, and I don't like it. I wish that people could actually hear the real stance, the real background, the real personalities behind the scenes, and get to know people that are running.
Speaker 2: That didn't happen in my race.
Speaker 3: It doesn't happen in most races, and it's unfortunate I do think it prevents a lot of good people from running for office and from winning.
Speaker 1: Oh amen to that, and certainly so many who won't even run for office, which goes to that bite of Trump's where he talked about at age thirty four the meanness of the process. And I think that no matter what somebody thinks of President Trump, clearly I think he sacrificed greatly to serve this nation. And that was long before the assassination attempt. I mean, he sacrificed greatly, and then it was proven right when he made the decision to take out Solamani, which Trump knew He's a smart guy that would put a target on his back, in the back of his family members, but he was willing to do that to serve America. And what do we have now? We have it confirmed Iran has been trying to assassinate him for quite a while now, So I believe heidi that that, combined with his heroic response to the assassination attempt, which I think is going to help block up Pennsylvania form. I think down the stretch you're going to see lots and lots of spots in the swing states that feature that fight fight, fight, and that tremendous leadership and strength in that moment. I think all of that's going to combine down the stretch to win it for him.
Speaker 3: Well, and I also saw there was an alert that said the sentencing was postponed. The judge in the hush money case postponed the sentencing. So obviously there was some serious libration around whether that was good or bad for the race, and they decided it was not good to sentence him.
Speaker 2: What's your take on that day?
Speaker 1: Well, holy cow, Heidi, when you said that, I just thought seismic. And I'm online right now trying to find that because if that sentence scene has been postponed, that's of incalculable significance because Democrats had really been counting on that. My guess is, yeah, I am not seeing it right now. Where are you seeing it?
Speaker 2: I will find it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thanks, And I'm not.
Speaker 3: Frum legal team seeks to delay September eighteenth sentencing and hush money case and they did not object to it.
Speaker 1: This is a fox fox right, meaning that prosecutors did not object but defer to judge. Yeah, because I'm telling you, if that sentencing is postponed, yeah, that that's ginormous because this whole thing has been politically motivated from the beginning. The only reason to have the sentencing now is for political advantage for Democrats. There is no process reason that can't wait until after election day. And my lord, when you just had the US Supreme Court come down and it's immunity case ruling, which I think makes it even more clear that the bogus conviction of Trump's going to get overturned, it would be a farce to have that sentencing now, in my opinion. So I hope that we have that we do have that formally confirmed that that's going to be put off because because again HEII we were talking last week, and I know we have to hit this hard break. So let's take this on the other side and take texters and callers d A N five seven seven three nine. If the sentencing goes forward and this obviously politically motivated case in New York, is that going to help or hurt Trump? So let's tackle that and preview the DNC and I which is shaping up as great for Republicans. Here on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 8: And now back to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 2: What's worse about that.
Speaker 9: First, it's trying to address a problem that does not exist. Price grocery prices. Inflation has been less than one percent for the past year.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 9: We had a surge, but it's over. The problem does not exist. But the real core problem is that expresses a level of economic i literacy, which is kind of surprising and a responsible Democratic candidate.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, it's David Brooks from the New York Times. You combine that with the Washington Post comparing her to Venezuelan policies, CNN hammering her, think about what the Trump campaign can do with these ads, let alone, what is going to sync into the American people in these swing states. I think that she I think she lost the election Friday, if she had not lost it already, and now we've got this DNC. My premise is long term, at least, it's going to be better for the Trump campaign than if there had not been a DNC. Heidigenall in studio, I want to get to this important story Heidi alerted us to, and that is that, Yeah, prosecutors in that bogus, in my opinion, clearly bogus New York conviction of Donald Trump have now told the court they are taking no position on whether the Trump sentencing goes forward on September eighteenth. That is highly unusual, that is very rare. And they set in part in their pleading that they're mindful of the security risks. So is that their excuse? Now, I'll give you the verbatim, Heidi quote, the people are prepared to appear for sentencing on any future date. The court sets that people are also mindful that significant public safety and logistical steps by multiple agencies are necessary to prepare for court appearances in this matter, and so obviously referring to the assassination attempt. So I've got my own belief on this now. But Heidi, what do you think's going on here?
Speaker 3: I think they politically gamed it out and decided that this was not a good option. It's all about politics. It's all about the data, the polling. Whatever says they have the best chance of winning, they're going to use it.
Speaker 1: I think you're one hundred percent correct. That's all this case has been about from the beginning, is helping defeat Trump. And I think they they're basing this on on a political determination that the sentenccene would help Trump as we were talking about on the show last week, that the sentenccene would likely help Trump, just as each and every time before. You know, they've tried to turn us into a Banana Republic in order to put a guy in jail they can't beat at the polls, it has helped him. So yeah, I think that's what's going on. I think the left right now believes the sentencene will help Trump and they would like to see it postponed. Do you think it will be postponed?
Speaker 3: I do, I do. I don't think they would have stood down or not said anything. I mean, the judges. The judge is probably paying very close attention to the the nuios or the suggestions by the prosecution, So I would suggest that he's doing what he's kind of told.
Speaker 1: Well, I think at this point I would expect now it to be continued. I don't think the prosecutor does this and puts the court in that position unless the prosecutor thinks the court's going there anyway. Yeah, I agree, yes, so yeah, but hey me, yeah, I think that it would have helped Trump if we'd had this next step in the Banana Republic, you know process, because I think so many people in America who would otherwise not vote for Trump would vote for him in order to stop this banana Republic business. But yeah, but there's part of me, Heidi, I got to tell you, there's part of me that is glad this sentencing isn't going to take place. Well, let me take that back. If the sentencing is postponed, there's part of me that will be happy about that, because as confident as I am that it would help Trump, you can't be certain of that. And I like the way this race is shaping up as it is right now. I'd like to take that variable out. So I hope the sentencing is postponed. Plus, it's horrific for this nation. It's wrong, it's against everything we stand for as Americans. It shouldn't happen now. It shouldn't happen. Ever, Dan, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think they care though.
Speaker 3: I mean, so much of what they're doing is horrible for our country, and they keep making bad decisions.
Speaker 2: It's like a teenager that you're raising.
Speaker 3: That just continues to make bad decisions and you have to let.
Speaker 2: The quences play out.
Speaker 3: But that's America, that's us that's going to live with the consequences.
Speaker 1: Speaking of bad decisions, let me ask you this, how is stepping back from any of the partisan stuff? You want Trump to win so badly? I want him to win so badly. How does Harris? How does your campaign make such a monumental mistake on Friday as to come out in favor of price controls? How does that happen? I mean, she's had the full protection of the media, she's been riding this sugar high, nowhere near as successful as the polls make it out to be. But how can a mistake that big happen?
Speaker 3: Because maybe they don't think it's a mistake. Maybe they've tested it and the average American doesn't even understand what price fixing is, and they think that it's a great thing and that their bread isn't going to cost as much and their.
Speaker 2: Beef's not going to cost as much. So woohoo. I mean, that's that could be how they game this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, glad you're here? Eight five five or zero five A two five five the number? Hey, if the reports are true that Obama's are not going to be there for Harris's speech on Thursday and Biden's, it appears that's confirmed. They're not going to be there. What does that tell you? And Heidi when you see this talk Now, we heard the talk ABC News, which is a propaganda arm, in my opinion, largely for the Democrats, talking about Biden passing the torch tonight. Do you think anybody believes that, No, that the torch was stolen from him and then they set him on fire with it. This is no passing of the torch.
Speaker 2: It's not a passing of the torch.
Speaker 3: And boy, would I love for him to get up there and just rip the speech apart and just speak openly and honestly about what happened. And you know who he's followed by tonight. I guess he's closing it out after But Hillary Clinton is speaking tonight, and so is AOC. It's gonna be like, oh my, the carnival of idiots.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And in Chicago, right where I grew up, and I'm so grateful to grow up there. I had the best childhood a child could ever have. I grew up in the wealthiest family in America. And in terms of what matters most, which is true wealth, love, et cetera. Love Chicago, but it's the last place in the world the dem should be having their invention. I mean, you're saying to America, hey, elect Democrats will make you like Chicago. Why aren't Why aren't they having this thing in Philadelphia? Thank God they aren't, or in Phoenix or in some swing state. I mean, doesn't that just show how off they are?
Speaker 2: But Dan, they're proud of this.
Speaker 3: They're actually proud of how things have played out there, just like Poulis is so proud of how Colorado is now. He's like, this is the best state. It's way better than it was when I started.
Speaker 1: What is to be proud of for them in Chicago? And again, I'm so grateful for my upbringing there. But my uncle, Catholic priest, was celebrating his ninetieth birthday and we had planned this big celebration. We were all going to be down in downtown Chicago, and then we had we had to move it because downtown Chicago was so dangerous. I mean, I just think we have to be so grateful for the big mistakes the Democrats are making, and having this in Chico is one of them. Eight five five zero five eight two five five text dam five seven seven through nine Hidigan all with us when we come back. Some red hot sound from over the weekend, including more sound confirming Harris's she's anism of some kind, Marxism, socialism, communism. What do you think.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: For every one percent differential between what they are paying men and women for equal work, there will be a fine of one percent of their previous year's profits. That'll get their attention. That'll get their attention.
Speaker 1: H the gift that keeps on giving, Kamala Harris. It's a wonder, isn't it, Heidi? That she went from leading in twenty to a campaign in total ashes, had to drop out before Iowa, And so she is obviously so flawed in so many different ways. I think it's just a matter of which of those flaws are in combination thereof cost her this race. And how soon you know my theory, Heidi, which is she blow up her campaign on Friday with this price control stuff that even left outlets had to hammer as being venezuelan USSR type, et cetera. But what do you see, Heidi? Looking ahead? At what point down the stretch, if any in your opinion, will Donald Trump be ahead in the polls? Well?
Speaker 3: I think he might be right now, and they're just not admitting some of the pools. Rasmussen and Ryan and I were just talking about a pole that looks good for Trump in Pennsylvania. But okay, let's say when they're going to admit that he's ahead in the polls. I think it'll be a couple of weeks after the DNC convention, and it's going to be a call for help, a cry for help to put her in the presidency and take Biden out, to give her another bump, to bump her right into the White House.
Speaker 2: Is there hope anyway? I don't think it'll work.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, you're rubbing off on me, Dan, But I do think that is coming.
Speaker 1: See. I think we're in this beautiful moment right now, and there are birds chirping and rainbows and unicorns, and it's just a blissful moment, Heidie, because think about where we're at. We are in the convention. They can't dump her anymore, they can't dump Waltz anymore. They are stuck with them, and then it's a blink of an eye until election Day. This is a beautiful thing because they are stuck with them now. So I believe what's going to happen because they're stuck with them is I think the media will lie for her all the way through the tape, all the way through election day, which means you'll have these inflated polls to her benefit, probably all the way to election day, and in the end it'll tighten up because the pollsters want to give themselves some plausible deniability. But I think they'll lie for her the whole way and we're going to see the same phenomenon we saw in sixteen and in twenty where Trump dramatically outperforms the polls because a lot of these poles are just lying for because once things start to go bad, Heidi, I can't wait go bad for her campaign. I can't wait because can you imagine the panic we're going to see on the left because they know now they're stuck with her, they know they've given her every bit of protection, all the money in the world, everything they can possibly do for her, and she's still starting to slide. What form do you think that panic's going to take?
Speaker 2: Well, I've talked about one of them.
Speaker 3: I think they'll put her as the first female president. But how pathetic is it that our first female president would actually be a woman who no one voted for. Like, that's crazy, that would really tick me off.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this question if I'm right, and you tell me if you think I am that Joe Biden wants her to lose because Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated him, deposed him, he wants them to fail. Can anybody make the case that Joe Biden wants the people who treated him this way to succeed? No way. So if Joe Biden wants her to fail and it appears that she is going to fail and she's sliding in the polls, do you think he may just dig in and refuse to leave the presidency.
Speaker 2: Well, God bless him. I hope that's the case.
Speaker 3: And I think his wife is equally as power hungry and probably ticked off right now, although she's probably I don't know, getting some kind of payoff or something. I don't know, But I just don't think that Biden has as much control as we think he does about what's going to happen. And you know, we kind of disagree on that, but I just the powers that be are awfully influential in his life.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, of course, think about what they were able to do, and I believe they were able to do it. As we go to Pat in Boulder County. I believe they were able to do this because I personally believe Biden's corrupt, and I believe they were able to go into him and say, Okay, you know, you either do what we want or we're exposing your corruption. I think that's the hammer they have on them. And but I'm just wondering whether, if if she's on the track to fail and everything else, whether he just digs in and says, Okay, expose anything you want. I am not leaving the presidency before the end of my term. We'll find out together, right because she she I think she's failing now and they can all see it, and I think it's just it's just going to get more and more obvious very quickly. Hey, Pat, you're on the Dan Kapla show with Heidi Ganah. Welcome.
Speaker 11: I'm a very senior citizen and I am I'm so fearful I talk to people off because I'm so old that I don't have that much to lose and need is just Biden in the sense, unless you want to think about your kids, but they won't believe Biden because everybody figures, you know, he doesn't know what he's doing. But I talked to a lot of people and a lot of minorities that have been here while than the Republicans are lying and the camel of will not kill babies after they're born. And I said, it's already happening. I have a connection with people in Minnesota. It's happened already, if nothing more than the abortion was failed and they put the baby on the table, but the baby died because I heard voice from nurses that say they couldn't stand seeing that baby land there.
Speaker 12: The baby, right, I mean, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Pat to your point though, And we did have one of those nurses on the show from from christ Hospital on the South side of Chicago who originally sounded the alarm on that and it led to the U in a live act, which Barack Obama did not vote for, and I believe Kamala Harris didn't support as well. But Heidi, what would you say to Pat's point? The wait a second, there are just an awful lot of people who are not fully informed, and they're just going to think Kamala's all these great things. I've got my own response, but what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree with you, Pat, and to the point that I mean, like, look at what they're doing at the convention. They're giving they're doing abortion referrals at the convention and vesectomy referrals. That's disgusting and in.
Speaker 1: Colorado free free abortions, right free.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't realize that, but I mean they're just flaunting it in our face. And just like they do in Colorado Polis and the Democrats that I mean a lot of people on my governor's race did not know that abortion is legal here until birth. They were like, Nope, you're lying, that's not the case. And we have a doctor in Boulder that does this all day long, doctor Warren Hearn. I don't know, Dan, if you know the stats, but he's done thousands of these late term abortions and he does it unapologetically.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 11: It's the girl I just I'm telling you then, ladies, it's the girl that ran for governor. Yes, yes, okay, because that that one frosted me too, because of how people believe and intelligent people. I have one person in my family inteligen in the media, which I think the media has ruined uh politics and our way of life and everything, and you know, and I'm a different kind of different generation, but I don't know. There's a certain amount of mental illness going around that I see it just talking to people and they climb up, and then I when they climb up, I know the scares me.
Speaker 1: And Pat, we really appreciate you taking the time to call the show. Thank you. We've got this heart out we have to hit now, but appreciate you taking the time to call and as we go to this heart out, Heidi, it's it's what I had said while your campaign against Polish was ongoing. If every Colorado could have seen your performance in the debates, I think you would have won. But obviously you know that the media largely not completely in Polis's pocket, and not many people got exposed to it. I wish everybody in Colorado could have seen those debates. Eight five ur zero five eight two five five. When we come back, some more sound revealing the true Kamala Harris as if we need more over the weekend and is the DNC going to be better for Republicans and Democrats are on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 8: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast, eighty days from now, we are going to defeat.
Speaker 1: A Come is knowne as Come most radical left person ever to run for office. This is not what this country needs.
Speaker 7: We've had enough of them. We're going to win back the White House and we're going to.
Speaker 8: Take back our country.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know, there's there's a lot sudden politics. It's a bare knuckles operation, obviously, but to openly label the opponent a communist is something we rarely see. But Trump is able. Trump is able to do that now because of what Kamala Harris herself has done, right, Heidi. I mean, you know we heard it from the Washington Post reporter on CNN when Harris came out Friday for these price controls. When the Washington Post reporter told Harris, hey, when your opponent's saying you're a communist, you know, don't talk about price controls, right, And then Harris is out there herself on tape saying she wants guaranteed equal outcome, not equal opportunity, but outcomes. So I think she's opened the door wide to Trump being able to come out and label her this way without any kind of mass public pushback and do you think that label is going to cut through? As we go to Colonel Kurt and Parker Heidi, do you think that label is going to stick and is going to make a difference here?
Speaker 3: Well, we need people who grew up in communism and move to America to speak out and start telling stories and connecting it to real life for those who don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that label is cuming through the noise because of what Harris herself has said. Colonel Kurt, who put his life on the line for this country many times over, you're on the Dan Kapla show, Colonel welcome.
Speaker 12: Thank you very much. I wanted to like a comment about whether Joe will walk out and just leave or will he stick it out. I think, as ego, will seek the bye there because he will be able to show his legacy as being a full term president. If he walks away now, then he does it. Dick Nixon absolutely took away most of anything that was a legacy for Nixon by the other on the other side, LBJ announced that he would not accept the nomination or seek the nomination, and it almost became a heroic declaration on his part. I think Joe will hang right in there, and he will be able to load up and fly off into the sunset with a complete four year rather than being a quitter. And that would be admitting that he was a failure. If he walks away tonight, that's say.
Speaker 1: Colonel, thank you for the great call, my friend. Excellent point. And yeah, yeah, that would weigh heavily against it. We're going to find out together, Heidi. As I was listening to the colonel's remarks, it occurred to me these reports breaking today which you raised, that the prosecutor is not opposing Trump's request to delay the sentencing. Yes, it indicates the prosecutor has done the political math and believes the sentencing will help Trump. But Heidi, I'm wondering whether another major factor here isn't that Hunter Biden's tax evasion trial is supposed to start soon. That will be incredibly damaging to Joe Biden because where did Hunter get all this money? Right? What was he selling other than access to Joe? All this money didn't pay taxes on. I wonder if that's one reason why the left now wants to delay this sentencing, because we know something's got to happen before that. Hunter Biden tax evasion trial is supposed to start in mid September. Whether it's a pardon or something else, trial has to be stopped. So I wonder if that ties into the left now wanting to bail on the sentence.
Speaker 3: See that is a great point, Dan, I think you may have just hit the mark. And I think that, I mean, all of this is calculated, right, and so they've gained it out and they've decided that it's best for the election, and maybe it's best for Joe Biden too, And to the colonel's remarks, I would suggest, no, Joe Biden doesn't want to get out. Neither does Jill, and neither his hunter because there's so much at stake for them. But I just question whether he has a choice or not. And if he doesn't have a choice, I could see them pulling that card to help Kamala. If he does have a choice and he says I'm gonna go scorched Earth if you guys push me out, then yeah, obviously that's that's a better play for us. But one other thing I wanted to say real quick on the communism talk, I'm really glad that they're settling on using the word communism instead of socialism or Marxism. I know people called her Kamala Marx. I can't remember what the term was, but I think communism is the only word out of those choices that will actually break through to people who don't understand the nuances.
Speaker 1: And she has opened the door wide to that and in the ways we've discussed. Let's start to squeezing. Mike and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome, hiy Dan.
Speaker 12: I had a question for uh Heidi.
Speaker 1: I got two quickies here.
Speaker 12: First of all, Heidi, are you going to be a regular on the show?
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 3: I love doing it and Dan's been gracious enough to invite me on, so that's.
Speaker 1: Up to day.
Speaker 12: Well, well, I hope you do. You're gonna get a lot more listeners.
Speaker 3: Hey, uh, let this guy on, Oh Dan, he's just he's just playing nice for me.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I know, Mike. What was your second question?
Speaker 11: Where an Orange County is hide you from?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, I actually my parents bought one of the first homes in Irvine and then we moved to El Toro, but my grandmother's house was in close to Mesa, right off Bristol and bear from she just passed away a few years ago.
Speaker 2: For sixty years she lived there.
Speaker 1: And Mike, thank you for your call and your kind words. Music means we've got to go for today, unfortunately, Ryan, tremendous job, Kelly, you as well. Can't wait for tomorrow. I think the DNC is going to be so much better for Republicans and Democrats. Hi to you are the best. Thanks for being here. Let's get together tomorrow on The Dankplas Show.