Speaker 1: I really was starting off positive. Now I'm annoyed because yet again Eric gets another oh you're so handsome compliment that I am never going to hear the end of. Some guy told me looks like Chris Hemsworth the other day in line at Marshall's. Okay, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's a.
Speaker 3: Reason that I get up in the morning. Then again, then again, I'm partial to Gingers, so.
Speaker 2: Never gonna get his head out the door.
Speaker 4: I've gone for Gingers my whole life.
Speaker 5: Really, that's why you've each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's why we love each other.
Speaker 2: I have a brother. He's ah. Okay, anyway, I am. This is Laura Kane after Dark. Thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 3: But I did give you a compliment. Yet you are gorgeous and like I asked for your like this all the time, and yes you are and this has been a pleasure.
Speaker 4: She wakes up like this.
Speaker 2: You should have seen me at about ten o'clock this morning. No, no, no, boy, no, but thank you. That's really sweet.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, before I get to introducing everybody, real quick, off the top of your head, who do I look like?
Speaker 2: Celebrity wise? I just want to hear it just say it.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm thinking like Gwyneth Paltrow or or Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 1: Is Oh wow that okay, Now I'm in the club.
Speaker 3: I'm in the So my brother does. My brothers have really famous author, best selling author, and Scarlett Johanson shows up to his book signings like in eventsity does and yeah.
Speaker 1: She's amazing with incredible boys. Okay, I'm Laura Kane. This is Eric Grimmer.
Speaker 2: Hi, producer, Brian, what's up? I would like you to tell Mike let's reintroduce our guests. Please.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, we've known each other for almost our entire lives.
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 4: Michael Adam Cohen?
Speaker 1: Okay, and you've known each other and tell me how he's grown and.
Speaker 2: What he is.
Speaker 5: So he was always amazing when we first met. Thanks, and like when we did the Glad of Words, I was telling you he was able to navigate through everything and just cool as a cute couver not a problem with anything.
Speaker 1: Is that the trick to getting to know a celebrities just to pretend like you don't even care that they're celebrity.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean that might that might, that might be part of it, but also just like I do a technique that I learned an NLP West sic programming. I can't pronounce it, it's that much. It's a but you can do what's called mirror and matching. So like you, you do what's called mirror and matching, and you're actually matching their manager sims without them even knowing. This is the biggest tool to like, uh, with any of them. I like going in most of the situations not knowing. I often I don't do the research on the on the artists I'm interviewing, and I bring that forward on camera as you're gonna be joyful Jenny here in a second, She'll she'll attest to that. Like I go in with an open slate, not knowing who they are and let them tell me. And it's it's also about being a good listener, letting them, letting them vent and explain themselves. But the new platform I'm also a part of. It's it's called Brains Magazine and I write for them, and it's like it challenges me because it's I'm asking more of the mindset, the mind hacks that makes the celebrity who they are, rather than focusing on their agenda. So like it's something that anyone else is pretty much doing and they have like thirty four million readers, so like it's that alone is like really something and I've never put myself out there to even found them.
Speaker 4: They could write for something of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to do a little game playing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah I am the most I'm Mariah Carey right now, and you you know about but you don't know like everything she ever read up on me lately.
Speaker 2: I want you to do that trick on me. Okay, I'm going to pretend like I'm right.
Speaker 4: I mean ready, yeah, just let me.
Speaker 1: I want to see how it works. So she would do she would have her hair like swept off to one side.
Speaker 4: Okay, so if like she was playing with her hair, you would just do the same.
Speaker 3: Back okay, okay, yeah yeah, and my leg would be the same.
Speaker 2: So like so you sit the same, the.
Speaker 3: Same, you stay on the same and they and they're subconscious without knowing it then tends to like be almost insidantly connected with you because because they feel like you're one and the same.
Speaker 4: Like that's that's.
Speaker 2: So she does like this, do you do that too, like rub your eyes?
Speaker 4: Like I don't know if you would do everything.
Speaker 3: But but the majority of the of the time when you're doing it, it's just, uh, you want to make it subtle, and it's not about like having a upper hand above them. It's about like really connecting with them. So they pick your knows, Mariah, Yeah, don't pick well, don't don't ever picture nose ever because it causes early dementia. But I don't if you know this, I heard that. I've heard that I have a father that's picted this whole life.
Speaker 4: So watch our death.
Speaker 1: Oh dad, oh gosh. Okay, before well, we we had uh, we had you on last episode, and we got to know all about your celebrity connections and and your obstacles that you've overcome. Now I want to know what before you bring on your first guest, tell our viewers what it is that you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking to partner with a bunch of other businesses and companies because my mission is so strong and I come from a place where I've done the inner work on myself. I've got it in my own way. I used to finish other people's sentences. I take full responsibility for things when they happen. I just I learned a lot in my growth, and I want to instill the same in youth of all ages, all nationalities, diversified. And so what I need is the normal resources that anyone could possibly provide from you know, sponsors, connect me with sponsors and are partners.
Speaker 4: So I would like a lot of partners.
Speaker 3: I would like to be partner with a bunch of organizations, a lot of businesses. And I'm a master connector myself, so I can usually set someone up with who they want to be connected to, whatever their field is, to get to the next level via my association. And that's something I do. And I would like to you know, reach out to your audience and you guys as well, and any resources that you think you might need. I would like to try to macap and I'd try to get everyone's like ten bucket list ideas from them. And it's it's great for them to get it off their chest number one and just you know, find out what those are. But also it's just see if I can make two of those happen. Imagine the connection you'll have with those people.
Speaker 2: Why do you have such a connection.
Speaker 3: To youth just because I know I was, you know, fucked up mentally challenged, kid like and and I never saw it, and like I let ego rule my life too, and you know, and whatever else. And so I realized what's really important in the relationsships you have with her self, yourself, your friends, and your family and and and then also you know what you want to do in life and provide for others. And like I said, most of my life has been of uh of service to others in all all areas.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful. Yeah, thanks, Yeah, I live to serve. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: So, okay, so you're going to bring up somebody. Her name is Jenny.
Speaker 1: Can you please tell us who Jenny is in your life? Yeah, and then and then she's going to come up here and say a few words.
Speaker 4: So I met. I met this wonderful woman. I saw that.
Speaker 3: We have a friend that has a castle in San Diego. His name is Alex Wise. He actually lives in Tony Robbins House.
Speaker 2: Driven by that I've seen.
Speaker 6: In the Hill.
Speaker 4: This guy is brilliant beyond words, and he lives there.
Speaker 3: He lives there. He does big, huge motivational and type events. They're they're done well. And he has a bunch of people that you never meet in any other circumstance. He does hackathons, there's a supercomputer, there's a recording studio, he's a recording artist. He does everything, and he does it all well. He's from Ukraine and it's just a wonderful, wonderful experience. And so I met Joyful Jenny, who you're gonna meet here in second, and just from her name, I thought, you know this girl, I have to keep my life to some degree.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't want more joy in their life?
Speaker 3: I did Live with Joy summit during the pandemic where everyone's on lockdown, and I got all these influential people in celebrities, Richard, my friend Richard Gordon who's here, and had these people talk about living with joy. If joy was a currency, how what would you spend it on? That kind of stuff? But I'm talking about this woman. So this woman does so much for others and she and she does it well. And so this is what Jenny's mission is. I'm reading this because this is in her words. Jenny's mission is to empower people to share their message confidentially in front of the camera, using her talents as a transform transformational photographer, videographer and storyteller to help them make a bigger impact in the world.
Speaker 4: And now how beautiful is that?
Speaker 7: That is?
Speaker 4: It is super beautiful.
Speaker 3: And then what she does and she's a content creator and she does it super well with with ease, and we'll take on any task and make the situation like just splendidly beautiful. And her sound quality, I mean, this girl has everything going for her. She uses the same equipment I do, sony equipment.
Speaker 2: Let's bring her up, scoot.
Speaker 1: Over, have her coup over here because we can only fit so many in the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, use the hot seat. There you go. Oh, you're a mom to.
Speaker 1: Hear your headphones and put the microphone right up to your mouth. Wow, so you've got all your visionary too. And in a sense, well in a big sense, I mean you've got here.
Speaker 8: I know these things.
Speaker 6: They got this, they go like this.
Speaker 2: There you go, yes, anyway, and I put this right up to your mouth.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did you get the name joyful Jenny like? And we're how did sheat have this character or persona come about?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: I love characters and personas. Okay, this this would be a good beginning to a story. It all started at Burning Man. I'd been to burning Man ten times, and there there's something called the pli a name where you know you are supposed to get a pli a name from someone else. And I said, hello, I'm not gonna let someone else name me my identity. So I chose joyful Jenny because I love, like Michael was saying, the whole concept of joy, bringing joy and happiness. And I've always been a very positive person and I always bring that kind of flavor and energy and vitality. So I thought, why not just create this whole identity, And of course it had to have a special costume and a wig and fun stuff, of.
Speaker 1: Course, And what is joyful Jenny, what's your mission? Show tell us where we can find you and see what you've created and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Well.
Speaker 9: A few months ago I did a ted X talk, so you can find me if you look up Jenny Edwards ted X on YouTube. Incredible And that was really an amazing opportunity because I got to talk about activating your own superpowers to make a bigger difference in the world. It was about climate change, and I was sharing about my passion. One of my passion projects, which is something fun that I've done with my two little girls, they're four and eight, and we've gone out and done beach cleanups and and dressed as superheroes. Of course, thank you and really inviting people to step up and you know, make a bigger difference in the world using our own unique superpower.
Speaker 1: Sure, what's one thing that we can do easily to help us get to that?
Speaker 2: Care?
Speaker 1: Like, what steps do we take to get our superpower? What do we have to stop doing? What do we have to start doing?
Speaker 9: Well, you can first start by noticing what inspires you, if there's a certain group organization, and then you also do some introspection, of course, and you communicate it with someone that you care about and just you know, have fun with the conversation, Hey, what's your superpower?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: I think I had superpris it and then you invite. The invitation is important because it allows people to like peel off a layer of their of their persona and step into feeling more confident about playing that. It's also great when you do this with a friend. So if you get invited to something, or you just look for what's going on in your area, it's like what you're tuning into and what turns you on and what you can step into action.
Speaker 1: That's what it's like manifesting kind of thing too, is it go along with it? Like you're manifesting what you want in life? Oh yeah, okay, so you create content, you create art as well, like, okay, where can we see some of your stuff?
Speaker 2: Tell us about it?
Speaker 9: Well, my business is called Guided by Imagination, and I also have a podcast of that name, okay, And I have done a lot of video sessions for events, live events, photo sessions, which is what we're about Southern California. I do a lot of events and portrait sessions, and also I do these goddess photo sessions about feminine embodiment. I have an event coming up, a one day retreat here in San Diego soon, and I've done an international women's retreat in Santorini, Greece a few months ago.
Speaker 1: That must have been insanely Are there still spots available for the San Diego one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you want to give out a like a website that people can sign up if they want?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where do they go?
Speaker 9: So you can actually find it on event Brightka. It's called the Radiant Goddesses Okay, So if you look for that, I can share a link with you as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we'll put it on our website, Lauracane after Dark. Okay. And so what is your message to people.
Speaker 9: To really Yeah, thank you for asking to really step into your confidence and live your best life. And you can do that by feeling that sense of empowerment as Michael was talking about, just doing that self care, self love and really surrounding yourself with supportive and like minded People's huge.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 1: You got to have your tribe, right, yes, you got to have your tribe. Yeah, okay, well, joyful, Jenny, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well what's your instagramful?
Speaker 9: Guided by Imagination?
Speaker 2: Guided by Imagination?
Speaker 1: That's also okay, that's where you can find everything, and your podcast okay, excellent, And.
Speaker 9: Oh can I share a little one more thing please? I want to help you all. Se Louve Bret your life Come on, all right, got iout imagination?
Speaker 2: She has the theme song and everything.
Speaker 9: Why not? Okay, if it's not fun, what's the point.
Speaker 1: You must be the most fun ever. Your kids must have a blast growing up anyway. Okay, So now you have Jeffrey coming up on stage. So Jenny passed the headphones on to Jeffrey. We're going to talk to Jeffrey, not tell me about real quick.
Speaker 3: I want to say, so we the synergies of all this. So we have me, Jeffrey, and Jenny all have a birthday a day apart from each other. We're all virgos, and we all share like a lot of the same beliefs and and about joy and about giving to others. So I don't know there's something there, like from the universe, but it definitely feels like it to us. There's a synergy there that we share common goal and uh and and we're a powerful team together.
Speaker 1: So so you guys all have birthdays like comment, either just happened or coming up in a few days. Happy birthday, everybody. Are you going to celebrate together?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, she's going with yeah we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you want to bring Jeffrey up.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Nice meeting you. Joyful Jenny.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 2: Your energy is contagious. I love it. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so cute.
Speaker 2: I love it all right, Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Now, Michael, tell us about this man before we interview him.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this this man was has lived his life, done several careers. He was Smoking Robinson's back back manager to a manager for a long time and then also a background singer. He's said that, but he's also had all the different jobs of life, and uh, he's probably my biggest inspiration to go with the furthest distance. If I have anything that a new project or news, something I want to tackle and be a part of, I usually run.
Speaker 4: It by him and he said yes.
Speaker 3: He says yes, and and he makes it happen, like financially and is there supportive and and whatever else that he has a foundation called the Dream Foundation, which is providing for kids to live out their dreams. And it says super incredible platform or whatever else and and and everything he says has meaning. And he he won't say no to too many things to too many people, and he'll he's there a service like I am, like for everybody that needs it. And uh, and so he's he doesn't really like to be in front of the camera, but I'm gonna push him out there a little bit today because I think it's super important, impactful for to have someone in my life that cares this much about working and helping everybody else. I think you need to realize who this is in front of you. I love it and just and and it doesn't matter what you say, Jeffrey, I mean it doesn't matter. But but but what matters is that you're actually putting yourself forward and that you're the face of your brand because like everyone sees your gifts and sees what you're about. But I want I want the world to hear in your words and like why you're creating this movement, why you're creating this for kids, and how we can help support you in this.
Speaker 1: Okay, so scooch on over, Jeffrey, you come closer and uh, okay you could if you don't want If you don't want me, you don't have to put on the headphones. You can just talk in the mic and I'll tell you to put a closer or yes, mostly pretend like you're kissing the mic.
Speaker 2: That's we'd like to be at. But you know what, you're a singer.
Speaker 11: You know this a little bit. Yeah, I'm not really a singer. I am a hollower and people say that I was a singer.
Speaker 2: What is the difference?
Speaker 6: What a difference do you mean?
Speaker 11: It's a situation where you practice in your bathroom or in front of the mirror, thinking you are the star of the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you were, which Smokey Robinson I did and he said that you were one of the background.
Speaker 11: I started off doing personations of Stevie Wonder and when I was in the military. To make it make the story short, the military has talent shows and you compete to be on talent show to trap to the different basis to entertain the troops. And it just happened that during that timeframe, I wanted to be a temptation and a bunch of guys in my unit got together and said, yeah, we're going to audition.
Speaker 6: For the Temptations. I said, oh, great, great day. I want to try it on, try it.
Speaker 11: So I tried it. I said no, we can't use you. I said, well why not, Well, because you sound too much like Stevie Wonder. Oh that means I can't perform with you guys that he said, no, but you can at least do it with yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So that's how it all started.
Speaker 11: Finally I got a chance to tour around on a different basis. I come back to my home base, I get a letter from Stevie Wonder's office and I hear that you are singing songs and sounded like me. I would like to hear this, I said, okay, So I went down. At the time, I was in Sacramento area. So I went down to LA where a motown was established, and I had the audition. So I did a couple of tracks with Stevie and then they said, oh, who does sound like Stevie? So finally I thought that was the end of it. So I found out later that Smokey Robinson had a road show that he was rehearsing and needed a Stevie Wonder personation for his motortown review.
Speaker 6: Wow, and so I get it.
Speaker 4: So I'm still in.
Speaker 11: The military in my uniforms. They said, well, you got a phone call and said, well, who is it? He said, somebody from a motown I wanted to talk to you. So I said okay, so I listened to it. He said, yeah, we we got some pictures of you doing Stevie Wonder. We would like to hear you sing on the phone. Oh, so all my buddies are standing around listening to me singing on the phone for an audition.
Speaker 2: Can you reenact that right now?
Speaker 6: I'm doing it right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, no singing you got this, you got I've got him doing it. It shows just a little just maybe two lines my.
Speaker 10: Sdy love lizas some uding oh my shady this and then the milky way, my shedy a law pretty little one that time, dog you the only girl before.
Speaker 6: All started.
Speaker 2: That is cool, That is cool.
Speaker 11: To say that was a dream of mine. I would uh take a hairbrush, be in front of the mirror, pretending I was Smoky Robinson in America. And finally I got a chance to auditioned to become part of his show. And I said, Smoky, I used to pretend I was used singing in front of the mirror, and he started laughing. Really, I said, yeah, He said, how did you sound?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just hollered full circle moment right there.
Speaker 6: But anyway, my uh nonprofit is what we hear about.
Speaker 1: Tell me like how, what what led you to create this and what in your life?
Speaker 11: I just presented it to you a dream of mine as a kid wanting to maybe be a star. And I didn't know how to begin it, didn't know how it starts. I have started anything like that. So as I got older, I'm now retire three times over.
Speaker 6: And I said you know, I want.
Speaker 11: To be the platform for people who have no clue about what they want to do in life.
Speaker 6: So what I did was.
Speaker 11: I said, I'm going to start a nonprofit and what this nonprofit would consist of. My mission is to provide financial literacy, provide managery, organizational skills, and mentoring along with some form of inspiration to give you a real rounded person when you leave the nonprofit. So it just you don't have to be a superstar or sing in front of anybody. You can be whatever you want to be, but you have the tools.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hard part in life sometimes is not knowing what you want to do. A lot of kids, even out of college, are still like, I got a degree in this and I don't even know if I want to do this. That's like a big I mean, it's that's been one of the biggest decisions in life. And if you're helping with these resources to help them find their passion, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: And that's basically okay, okay, how can somebody be a part of it? Look it up. We'll put it on our website too, But for now.
Speaker 6: Yes, my nonprofit is is called Supporting.
Speaker 2: The Dream, Supporting the dream and.
Speaker 11: You can find me on the website supporting the dream.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and donations.
Speaker 11: Is great, but I would rather have you give.
Speaker 2: You of yourself, of yourself time.
Speaker 11: That's that's a corporate small business, like a mentor mentor that that would be part of my program to take somebody who's there and show them that's great, you can do it, and also be the person to say you don't have to make the same mistakes I made. But if you listen to me, maybe you can get to that dream that you've been searching for. But maybe you don't get to that dream, but now you have the tools to pursue whatever you want. And then once you do that, you successful. And that's what.
Speaker 1: So original, so needed. And I think I haven't heard of any other nonprofit like it.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do as you are.
Speaker 11: But thank you again. I like to thank Michael calls it. Michael puts out his heart to everyone that he touches. That's why a lot of the celebrities know him on a first name basis. They don't really treat him as a business partner. They don't treat him as a business entity. They say, Mike, can you do this? For me, and he'll say, yeah, I can get that for you. So next thing, you know, he has a phone number, he can call him on a whim and they become friends for life.
Speaker 6: And that's part of business too.
Speaker 1: You can't sincerity like, you can't fake sincerity, and people know they can read through you know, be as like and it's they just see you for you and that's obvious.
Speaker 6: And I want to thank Mike again.
Speaker 11: Also, Richard Gordon is another cog and our will of hopefully spreading the wealth that we've learned through the years. Yes, I got a birthday coming up the twelfth of September, but through that birthday, I've gotten wisdom. I've also learned that my next goal is for all people that I've came in contact with. I've met Ellen and all these other important people. But we have to support people behind them that when they retire, what do they have. So what I would like to do is show them that there is a way to start investing in your future, because you can't depend on the different agencies or the different.
Speaker 6: Uh places that you've.
Speaker 11: Gone and the money that you make now to fulfill all your your life's goal in the future. So you don't have a labor force or a union that's going to provide you that that support you need when nobody can support you. So hopefully we can come up with a plan to be able to take that money that they make out on the road or that money that they make doing a movie spots, and start investing it and stay constant with it, and before you know it, you have something that you can say, I have a retirement and that's my next goal.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, Jeffrey, it was incredible meeting you. And uh so, now Michael, come back up. I know we've got one more thing on the roster here. Now I want you to explain what we're about to experience and how you know this pretty woman who's full of peace and good vibes, what is she going to do for us? And tell her tell us how you've come in contact with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm big on motivation and doing the interwork on yourself. And I was introduced to this partacular woman some a few a fused back now, probably five years ago or so, through you know, one of our mutual best friends that we trust. You know, whatever she says, well, yeah, we'll do And she said, well, I would like to go this sound bath experience with us. And so we go to this beautiful studio like Solana Beach, our Carlsbad somewhere up there. And I think it's called the Soul of Yoga at the time. And and then and the class was limited, like to turn amound people, right, But there was a line of people like more than the class held. And so I already knew this this woman was powerful and popular whatever else. But luckily we got in and and and that she provided a space, a healing space, but also blankets and you lay on the floor and you listen to what she does and the way she talks on a conscious level, which is super hard to articulate, like everything that she puts out there for every single person that she's doing it for, and it comes off as the most incredible experience you've ever experienced in your life.
Speaker 4: But also she does the soundbath.
Speaker 3: Healing and drumming and chanting and really gets to your innercred to align you with you know where you should be and align your chakras and and and everything so that so that you could be the best version of yourself and show up the way you want to show up. In life, and so there's there's no one better for that in my opinion than her. And I just had a part of another summit with a friend that's in the room also, Richard, and people.
Speaker 4: Were in tears.
Speaker 3: Let's put it that way. Everything the whole room is in tears because the whole room connected with one another, and all we want is acknowledgment in life, in the world and connection.
Speaker 2: We have a very special treat that today.
Speaker 1: She's going to set up her bowls and we're going to have about a ten minute.
Speaker 4: Session and its angel harp with it and single we'll put her in down.
Speaker 1: Some flags, we'll do some things, but we'll bring it back up when she's already.
Speaker 4: So, Brian, thank you, thanks for having all of us on the show. This wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: We are currently on set with Shelley Reef. She is a world spiritualist and a sound healer and she has set up this fantastic sound bath experience and we're going to do a ten minute sound bath especially for our listeners of Laura Gain after Dark. It's going to be amazing. But first I wanted to talk to you, Shelley about about this and about how why is the sound bath important?
Speaker 2: And how did you come into this line of work.
Speaker 8: That's the number one question is how did I land with the instruments? Well, I've been working with frequency since.
Speaker 2: I is this close enough?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, hi everyone. So I've been working with frequency since I was a child. I started meditating spontaneously at like seven or eight, and I've had more paranormal experiences than anyone should rightly have in one lifetime. So all of that kind of just naturally wound up with me understanding frequency very well. And some early studies, like in Japan, I was very obsessed with Buddhism and went there and studied, and I had this teacher I think this is my pivotal moment, who I would bring him a candle from the Buddhist shop and he would light it and we'd sit and meditate and he'd start chanting. And he would start chanting louder and stronger, and sparks would fly off the candle. And it wasn't a trick candle because I just I brought it. I set it up, and then this phenomena would happen and the wax would melt up, you know, wax. It melts down or it just evaporates. So this would melt up and make these sculptures in the air. And he had a shelf full of these candles that this had happened with. And so before my eyes, I was watching the manipulation of matter, basically time and space being bent by someone's mind or intention. And I said, I get that. I don't know why.
Speaker 12: I don't know what it means.
Speaker 1: Are you Is this kind of linked to being a little bit of a psychic person? Oh yeah, yeah, okay, like paranormal stuff, like you've seen spirits, you talk to spirits, Can you summon like that kind of thing?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 2: Part of it?
Speaker 8: There's there's been a lot. I don't do medium ship because I I'm incredibly my energy is a little more open, maybe than even I would want, and so I don't like to tangle too much with other people's spirits, you know, I keep that kind of clean. But I do empathic readings for people. And what's happened now is I combine the empathic reading, where you know, I read someone's energy see what's really going on, like under the stories and under the stuff. You know, there's an energetic foundation to anything that's happening in someone's life on the surface.
Speaker 1: And you are very good at reading that kind of energy and knowing where a person's at.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, it took decades to turn it into a gift rather than a plague. It's a lot when you're like just a teenager, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, explain to us, as soundbath, what is this good for? Why should we all experience one?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: The sound bath uses frequency? Okay, think of it. Every your energy, right, everything's energy, everyone's energy, and when we have something within it that is discordant energy, well that's what's that's what's showing up, as you know, disease or imbalance.
Speaker 2: And that's totally the way I feel right now. I thought it was the heat. It is also the heat. Okay, sure, uh.
Speaker 8: And so here we're using we're using frequency. There's a whole science behind it called simatics. And in recent years, Stanford University did this remarkable study that it's what took my teaching when I teach people, because I teach people to play the therapeutic harps, and I'm going to play one for you here tonight. But this study that came out a few years ago, it took me from being hearsay, you know, like this is so because I feel it is and know it is in my heart to being scientifically founded. And basically they're using simatics. They're using vibration sound literally sound tone to create healthy heart tissue in patience. And you know, Eggar Casey said, sound is the medicine of the future. And the more I work in hospitals and the more I work bedside with people and witness this, and it finally, the more the more I learn and grow in my own practice, the more I can teach my students. And this year last year at the Conscious Life Expo in La which is the biggest spiritual rodeo on Earth. Everybody's there and on the last day, that thing happened where I broke through back to what my Buddhist teacher was doing years ago and literally like kind of bent time and space by manipulating matter. When this man came into my booth and had a scoliosis on his shoulder blade. It was a very severe, you know, curvature in the spine. You could see it when he was just standing there, and he really wanted to heal and his heart was open. So I laid him down. I asked if I could fit the harp right on him, and I did, and I could tell something was going on, like I could there was a movement. So I kept playing with one hand and I put my other hand on the side of the scoliosis, and it was rippling, like rippling, like yeah, moving. I could see his whole shoulder was moving and his shirt was moving, like being pulled around. And I looked at him and he looked peaceful. So I kept playing, and at the end of it, I said, I said, how was that? And he said it was amazing. He said it felt like everything was moving, and I said it was Was that good? And he said yeah, it felt like everything that had been pulling and distorting for years and years was just releasing, softening. And five days later I get an email from him saying that he'd just run four miles and felt absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 2: My gosh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So when these things happen, then you know it. It it kind of proves within me the theory. You know, I'm reverse engineering and I'm finally getting this point, and then I become a stronger teacher to others. And that's really the point of this is to get more people understanding this and.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you want more information about what she's all about, what we talked about, all of her socials are on Shelley Reef dot com h E L L y R e e F like a reef that you swim in dot com. Or if you want to attend one of this these sessions, Temple of Light.
Speaker 2: And Sound dot com.
Speaker 1: We will put all these links on our website, Laura Kane after dark, before we start.
Speaker 2: This, you're gonna do the sound bath.
Speaker 1: We're going to go off to the side, and we're going to all of us who are in here enjoy and hopefully heal something that might be bugging us. I'm really thrilled to be able to experience this. Thank you for setting it all up and coming, and thank you really looking forward.
Speaker 2: To this is a special thing, really special.
Speaker 1: I want to know, in your opinion, since you're talking about energy and how you can manipulate it and how it never really goes away, what do you think happens when we die?
Speaker 8: Oh, well, we return, we then we go home and that's the easier of the journeys. Coming into a human form is the most difficult thing you'll ever do, because Earth is a very conflicted planet. It's incredibly polarized. Do we get the choice and when you to come into a human.
Speaker 1: Body, can you choose to like, Hey, I'm at peace out, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Hang in heaven all the rest of them, or I want to come back to Earth.
Speaker 8: You get that choice. You chose, and you chose and everybody, everybody, I chose this.
Speaker 2: You chose to believe it or not. This is all the struggle. No, but it's like, but that's really interesting.
Speaker 8: It's a very special time to be on Earth right now. Why because it is so pivotal. I mean, we have enough We have enough technology right now to destroy the Earth, and we also have enough technology for there to be enough clean water, food, shelter, and absolutely everything that everyone needs. We will either take ourselves out or we will ascend.
Speaker 1: We're on the precipice right, Yes, we're kind of at the pinnacle either way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: Yes, So everyone who's here right now, it's no mistake. You chose to come here. You're here for a purpose. And the greatest thing that you can really do in this lifetime, honestly, is be the true expression of your your self.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 8: Don't be what anybody else wants you to be. Don't feed the algorithms, you know, don't be a slave to that. Oh this got more like So I'm going to be more like that, because then you're molding yourself in You're molding yourself into technology basically, right, we want to mold ourselves into being more human, more human and authentic. Develop those skills, you know. As AI comes up and gets stronger and stronger, you know, and we're if people are talking about it, what's going to happen? It could take over, sure, but not if humans become stronger than AI. In our innate magnificent abilities like telepathy and our psychic abilities, in our site universal love. Right, develop these Every single one of you has them. There's not a single one of you that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, at this point, we are going to your return and Shelly Reef is going to be sitting here and she's going to conduct the ceremony. Is that what you call it a ceremony or just the sound bath or the event?
Speaker 8: Well, tonight I'm going to do the the the global light activation. It's gonna be it's going to be short and fast. So everyone get ready to go deep fast, because I want you to feel something. I want to do much more than just play beautiful scond for you, for your So you relax, I'm going to take you on a journey where you're gonna put your energy out and then you're going to receive, and we're going to rock the planet. We're going to actually affect the quantum fields right now and raise frequency for all of humanity on Earth. Because my spiritual motto is domess around.
Speaker 2: And here we go.
Speaker 8: I'm just going to use this drum to cleanse the space not only in this room in which we're working right now, but also the space in which any of you anywhere listening or watching this process. We're going to ask that any energies or entities whatsoever throughout all of time and space, known or unknown to you be neutralized in this moment. Wherever you are, you're in a safe space, a clear space. Energetically. We're going to do the same with your physical body. Now. We ask that any energies or entities whatsoever, anything throughout all of history, all of time and space, known or unknown to you, that is not in alignment with your absolute highest good be neutralized at this time so that you become the one, pure, true expression of your highest self. Then we're gonna move fast. So let that be done. We're gonna call it done. And now I'd like to call in any energies that are benevolent to you to watch over you, your angels, your guides, your way showers.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, hey, hey, we say thank you, thank you, thank you to all the support.
Speaker 8: I'm going to ask you to do something that might be unusual. I'm going to ask you to just look forward, straight ahead of you, or if you're laying down, look up at the ceiling where you are, and just focus on whatever your eyes fall on, maybe the wall, maybe the ceiling, and just transport yourself there one hundred percent.
Speaker 12: What is the temperature like there? What is the pressure, what is the light? Just be there? And now I'm going to ask you to drop your awareness back halfway between whatever you are just looking at and you hovering your awareness now in mid air. Feel what it feels like to be hovering in space, nothing touching you on any side, just expansiveness in every direction.
Speaker 8: What is the pressure, the temperature, the light? There? Floating? And now I'm going to ask you to draw your awareness in one more time to the space right in front of your forehead and hover there, just outside of your body, in front of your forehead. You can close your eyes if you want to, and feel what it's like to be there.
Speaker 12: What's the temperature, what's the pressure, and how does it feel to be in your own inner energy field?
Speaker 8: What does it feel like.
Speaker 12: To be in your arc field.
Speaker 8: At this moment? Notice anything in your arc field or your energy field. It feels like maybe it doesn't belong to you, or maybe it's something that you just like to let go.
Speaker 7: Of right now, shimmering that energy field. Just imagine that you're running a light through that arc field, surrounding your entire body, cleansing and purifying.
Speaker 8: Until it's only the pure essence of dropping your awareness in one more time, just behind your forehead, imagine you're gazing forward there. Get a screen on the back of your forehead, Drop down into your heart and bring your heart energy up and project it forward there on the back of the forehead to see what your heart energy looks like. However, it presents no right, no wrong. Would be light could be the shape of a heart, it could be just a feeling. Stay connected to your heart now where you're gazing forward. Going to ask you to visualize one person, someone you don't know, never met. It's someone who's really wanting to raise their frequency. Someone who's really wanting to awaken, to open their heart, to feel good and alive on this planet. Someone who wants that for all of humanity. Does visualize that person. Let them show themselves to you and now connected to your heart. Just shower them in love from your heart to theirs, no other connection, just unconditional love. And as you do so, observe as they awaken, their energy becomes lighter, their light becomes brighter, they become lifted, awakened, expansive, they become the pure true essence their Now allow yourself to receive their gratitude. They're shining their gratitude, showering you in the gratitude. Gratitude is the highest frequency in the universe. Feel yourself flooded in their gratitude for your help, your assistance, your own energy. Ask you light that something to kind of stand beside you and join you in this work helping others feel elevated, awakened, lifting the light. With this person standing next to you, we're going to stretch, We're gonna expand. Right now, we're going to leap and visualize one billion people standing before you, both, one billion people. Take it in expand. Now you and your new friend together going to shower. There's one billion souls earthlings are wanting to awakened, to be happier, to feel themselves present, to be the fullest expression of themselves, and to release their weight as you shower them with your heart, with your love. Observe as before your very eyes, in no time at all, Right now, one billion people become awake.
Speaker 10: What does it look like?
Speaker 8: What does it feel like? One billion awakened people standing before you? Take that all in people, shower you with the gratitude. Receive nothing to do but receive the light of gratitude, the golden light of gratitude, and every one of your fifty brillion cells. Mm hmmm, inviting that one billion to come stand with you. Now, feel the power the energy. One billion and two people standing in solidarity for a humanity sustains life, for humanity, for all of Earth, in the most beautiful as together. Now you visualize before you, you called before you every remaining human on Earth. See them there, seven billion and some and together with your awakened family, shower them with your life, your intention for them also to lift up, to awaken, to become the humans love all lead us to the most benevolent possible.
Speaker 3: Future for everyone.
Speaker 8: Easily now visualized, all humans on Earth become awakened with you at the center of that universe of love. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 14: Mm hmm, yeah, my yeah, you begin to receive the gratitude.
Speaker 8: Of over seven billion humans into every one of your fifty trillion cells. Field of light, the golden light of gratitude, stronger than ever before, raising the frequency from all that ever has been expanding to take it all in and now all in circle, every human on Earth standing together solidarity, the most benevolent possible future, and you the center of that universe altogether. Now our love into the center, up into the stratosphere surround the entire Earth, also raising the frequency of all animals, water, Earth, and the air that we breathe, all benevolent life. And with that resonating in your heart and every one of yourselves, it's time to begin to traverse that journey back to right now. Just allow yourself to come into your own energy field once again, become sovereign in your energy only you right here in your energy you expanded. Take a breath that expands the space around your heart. Breath draws a little energy of time and space right now this room. Feel the temperature of the room that you're in, Feel the floor underneath you, or whatever it is that you sit or lie upon. Feel the light whatever that light is shining on the back of your eyelids, and just notice what color it creates. Take a breath that finds its way to your fingertips.
Speaker 12: To your toes.
Speaker 8: Right now, we'd like to thank all the guides, the way showers that assisted each and every individual and the collective in this journey. And we ask that you seal all portals in and out in each and every individual and the whole, so that only that which is of the highest good exists. As we come back fully into this moment, that you take a stretch, take a breath, with your eyes open, check into your energy field, your auric field. Once again. If there's another person in the room, look at that person and let them see your energy field beautiful. So I just invite you from this moment fourth to walk into this day. Why not every day? Hereafter presenting first your energy field, your love. See what happens when you inter life and interact with every single person and every single event and circumstance by showering it with your love, and watch how the path before you transforms and opens up and hopefully we'll get all eight billion on board.
Speaker 2: That's that was an absolutely incredible show. I hope.
Speaker 1: That watched all of this got something out of it, feel more peaceful entities, and uh, what an honor to interview all the people we did. Every link that we mentioned is on our website, Laura kaneafterdark dot com. Thank you so much for watching and listening and love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Love you my sweet babies.
Speaker 8: Bye