Speaker 1: You're not gonna get me down. It's like fifty two degrees in sunny outside. You can even play pitfull and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to bring you up. It's not working. Well, you're not gonna bring me down.
Speaker 1: NBA Daily Assist Zach Harper, Tuesday afternoon. I'm bragging about fifty two degrees in sunny? What's it like where you're at?
Speaker 3: I had to turn the air conditioner on because it's like eighty all right?
Speaker 2: Never mind? Uh? Are you in La proper?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where's home for you?
Speaker 3: I'm in I'm in Sherman Oaks. I'm in the valley.
Speaker 2: Oh, hipster just over the hill?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, right on, man, it's not hipster. I'm poor. I'm the money to live out.
Speaker 2: Where's the uh is it? Silver Lake? Where do all the hipsters live?
Speaker 3: Silver Lake? Eagle Rock Local believe like all that are? Yeah? Yeah, I don't. I refuse to live east.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough, fair enough, all right, Zach. There's a game in Los Angeles tonight. I don't know if you've heard about it. I think where I'm at with it is Lucas saves the whole, Like try to drop fifty for when he's in Dallas.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you think tonight looks like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's only like really played one good game, right, He's only I think played three games total, but he's only played one good game. He's looked rough in the in the other ones, and so like, I don't think this is one for him. Like, I know he played really well against Denver, but I don't know that you expect a rhythm and a chemistry with his teammates that kind of allows him to just go out there and drop fifty. I do think it makes more sense. I think when they when are they in Dallas, like April ninth or something like that. I think that's when it makes sense to like make your statement now if I think, I think if he's got a cook and today, if he's feeling good, if he's hitting shots early, yeah, his teammates are gonna feed him. He's gonna light him up. But I do think you're too early in the process of getting back from the calf injury and too early in the process of building what you need with your Laker teammates. If you're Luca like you, you can't be in this like I'm gonna absolutely dominate this game no matter what.
Speaker 1: What is your way too early takeaway on what you think this thing can look like this season? I mean, the interesting thing is the Jazz sam twice right away, and it didn't look great in either game. I think Luca dropped thirty two against Denver, and so we do have one. We do have one good game from Luca. I still believe their lack of just even decent big men on paper, let alone in execution, is gonna cost them. But you know, with these two, it's certainly gonna look really really good at times. But so far, what do you think and what are you expecting just the rest of the way this year with Lebron and Luca together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think there's gonna be times where it looks really good offensively, right, and there will be times where the defense does look fine. But I think it's gonna be more smoke and mirrors than actually something that works in the playoffs, because I mean, when's the last time you found out a team signed Alex lenn and you're like, oh, that's really good for them, right, because that's where they're big man situation, like Jackson Hayes is terrible, right, I'd get it. He can go catch a lob, he can run the floor, he's athlete like, he's terrible defensively and someone that they can't even rely to have out there twenty twenty five minutes a game. And so they're still playing pretty small. You know, they had an interesting scheme against against Jokic and trying to make sure he didn't get any shots off, and it worked that night. So I think random Knights in the regular season, they're gonna look fine, But you get to a playoff scenario, it's gonna be very matchup dependent, as is the case with a decent amount of teams in the West, but it's gonna be very matchup dependent. I think like I could see a pathway where they get the right matchups, they're healthy, they get into the conference finals. I think like there is a chance of that, but most likely this is at best a second round and out team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of where I've landed.
Speaker 1: And you know, matchups, injuries, you never know what can happen come playoff time. But I mean, look, man, when they were here, Walker Lowry and John Collins got whatever they wanted, Like they had no pushback for the Jazz front line. If they're struggling the Jazz frontline, they're gonna struggle with other front lines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was like that was the thing. Is the first game Luca didn't play well, and you're like, yeah, but the Laker's one because it's the Jazz, right, And then they went to Utah and I was like, oh no, none of this looks good. It was to the point where I didn't even start watching the game at first. I turned it on because I looked at the score and the Jazz were up a significant amount. I looked at the score, Jazz are up, and then I was like, oh, well, I guess Luca didn't play tonight, and it's like, nope, he's playing, Lebron's playing. This is just bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, it was really bad.
Speaker 1: Let me let me get one jazz topic in here, because I do think there's one thing rotationally that Will's done that actually is real. I mean, mostly this is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
Speaker 2: We all know that.
Speaker 1: So like, ultimately, whether Kyle Philipowski is starting when Walker is hurt is not okay, great, And Kyle actually played pretty well against the Blazers, but we have seen Keyonte now kind of embrace this role off the bench, and we've seen Isaiah Collier as a starting point guard. He's about to break John Stockton's record for SIS as a rookie. Now John played behind Ricky Green, so it's not like he was starting and getting you know, getting a bunch. But this is something that I think could manifest itself as meaningful as opposed to all the other meaningless conversations we try to have about.
Speaker 2: A team that's unserious about winning.
Speaker 1: So Isaiah Collier as a starting point guards, he's shown you and Keyante now that he's embraced this role coming off the bench, looks a little bit more comfortable as opposed to them relying on Kyante to be the main initiator and decision maker.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean kind of what we were talking about with Kiante for a little bit is the same. I feel about Collier and like the shots mostly look good, don't really go in right, but I like his size. I do think it's important to note that this was like one of the top prospects in his class in high school and then he went to USC where apparently they're just trying to destroy anyone prospects the last couple of years because it just doesn't look good, and so I do think he I don't think he had the proper development last year. Getting into the mix, getting comfortable, getting up to speed has taken a little bit of time. But I like what he's what he's shown for the most part. I think his decision making for the positions he's put in pretty good, and his skill set is pretty good. I love I mean, look it was it was a little flurry last night. I love the way they were just like, you know, trying to extend the game, and Kiante was just fearless taking those shots at the end of the game, right, I mean, I think that was I think that's kind of the role I like for Kiante. I just don't think about it, like if you're gonna come off the bench and be, you know, kind of that super sub I do want him just kind of letting it fly. I do want him just pushing the temple. I do want him being a little chaotic, because that's that's kind of what you need in your guards off the bench of when when you're a bad team, like you just need someone to change the energy and make something happen.
Speaker 1: I am going to reach and stretch to try to make a topic. Got it out of the nothing. But I have seen kJ Martin play well in NBA games before, and he is he got a start for the Jazz and he's kind of the one tangible piece the Jazz received when they were the condu. It's all these deals going down and he's still young and he can yeah, I mean he can fly.
Speaker 2: Man, He's a really good athlete. You've seen him play.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a chance did they bring kJ Martin in with the opportunity to look at him and he might be around for more than a minute?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Like he's I think for years A mean al has and I have been like, why isn't Justin holiday rich right, Like why isn't he getting like these big deals because we've watched him. He's like, he's this really nice three and D guy, shoots the ball well, doesn't really make mistakes, but he's never like really had you know, or been given that extended opportunity to be a role player consistently on a good team. And I've just been amazed that he hasn't found his way into that and then found his way into a big contract Because of it, I'm starting to wonder if kJ Martin's going to be that next Justin Holiday for me, And not that he's a the shooter that Holiday is, but I just think like he's got so much defensive impact potentially with his athleticism and how he plays. I think he's such a threat running the floor, obviously getting up and down at the rim. If he can just be a consistent corner three point shooter, I think that's a super valuable role player. Like I'm a big kJ Martin fan. I was a little surprised that he didn't get a chance with Philly as much, although they're you know, they've been a mess, I know, but I just thought that everywhere he's gone, where it's been the Clippers, was it in Philly, doesn't matter, Like I just think that that's a guy you can mold into a really good role player.
Speaker 1: So after the news broke about women Yama, my first thought was Bosh, Right, My first thought was Chris Bosh And you know, all the information we receive and we talked to Habershaw about this yesterday, seems to indicate the Spurs are confident that this is just a little bit of a blip, and you know, with stuff like this, I'm not going to be the media guy that looked at WebMD and he's gonna break down with a blood cloud means, but you gotta shut him down and make sure he's on blood dinners and then ultimately a full recovery. My question is do San Antonio lose the final twenty five games and draft Cooper Flag?
Speaker 3: They should?
Speaker 2: They will?
Speaker 3: I mean they might. We're be in a race of Philadelphia, but yeah, like they should. I mean, this is you know this, it's not exactly nineteen ninety seven all over again, but you know, you can see see some similarities there. You know, you're like it's a different timeline and everything. But you know there's once Wendy went down, like I was kind of wit you, I was, I'm like, all right, as long as he's okay, great, it doesn't seem like his you know, long term career is going to be affected. Amazing, all right, So go get one of these guys, like that's the whole thing. Like Steph Castle looks like a player. They've got, you know, good wings with Va Cell and Kelvin Johnson. Obviously picking up Darren Fox is big like, all right, go get another one of those guys. And if you have Cooper Flat or Ace Bailey or one of these dudes next to Wemby, that's super enticing. And then you know the terrible thing is you know the report at about pop and you know it never and once we found out as a mild stroke, Like I don't care if the word mild is in there. He's seventy six, Like it just never never was like, yeah, he definitely should come back to coaching. To me, I was like, just go take care of yourself and live the great rest of your life and be with your family and everything, and maybe be a consultant in the organization. But I mean, if you have it's already going to be the most enticing coaching position in sports. If you added another piece to that, I mean, my god, Like you'd have everyone coming for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Not to be insensitive.
Speaker 1: If they draft Cooper flag Populy, like just wheel me out there, Okay, I'm coaching the team, right, Yeah, people will be in line to coach that team if they're able to grab him. Can you imagine the reaction from the league and the Salt Lake City Because look, man, I feel like it's our time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go goonies on you. I feel like we earned it.
Speaker 1: Every time we've been in the lottery, We've never moved up, never won a championship, haven't had a championship contending.
Speaker 2: Team here since ninety eight up.
Speaker 1: For honest, if there's one team that's earned the number one pick Zach a White power forward, it's the Utah Jazz.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I mean, like I've been in these you know, group chats with people are like, where, you know, where should Cooper go? Where should the NBA want Cooper to go? And I get it, like, you could want him to go to San Antonio. You could want him to go to you know, New Orleans. I guess so that seems like a disaster. You could want him to save one of these bad franchises who's just kind of meandering all the time, like a Charlotte or a Washington or whatever. Get him to Brooklyn to help bump up the rest of that New York market. All those things are great, it's not gonna it's not gonna be a better story than putting on him on the Utah Jazz. It's not like we can call it what it is like a star white power Forward on the jazz that is going to move ratings and numbers and jerseys and tickets and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I want to cater to the audience here for a second. Let's put our let's put our thinking caps on. Let's get into our imagination space and picture an opening lineup next year of Walker Kessler at Center, Lowry Marketing at power Forward, Cooper Flag at small Forward. Then they make a deal for Grady Dick at the two and TJ.
Speaker 2: McConnell at the one.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, box office, we we have just fixed the Utah Jazz.
Speaker 3: Look. Everyone made fun of David Khan when it was like Kevin Love and Pakovich and Luke ridden now Or and Alexei spid and andre Kiiralinko. Everyone made fun of David Kahan. But I bet they'll love Danny Inge and love Justin Zanik if they figure this out.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 1: Jimmerferdett out of retirement, coming off the bench, and we are dialed in, man, do you think.
Speaker 3: Do you think? Do you think he can he can get away from from nothing right now to get a job with NBA.
Speaker 2: Isn't he doing three on three?
Speaker 3: Does that is that year round. I don't think that was once every four years. There the half court over there, go go represent US.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Jimmers doing in these days. I know he lives in Colorado. I mean, he made enough money, and maybe he's just showing he's.
Speaker 3: Not in the Big Three right and he's not playing in China anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. By the way, have you watched What's that?
Speaker 1: I just saw it on the DVR because my DVR is like every time I turn it on, and it's like, you seem to like sports or here's a sport for you. It's like one on one. It's a one on one tournament. Have you watched any of this?
Speaker 3: No? No, I'm at a point in my life I watch NBA or WNBA basketball. That's what I watch. I don't even have time for college anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, you're not watching any shows, but you gotta watch movies for the pod, right, Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched movies. I mean, look, I've almost binged whatever episodes of Love Is Blind or here like. Look, I'm doing other things. I just I can't like that stuff where I can turn my brain off right right, This is like if I'm gonna have to pay attention to another basketball league. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you. I'm with you there.
Speaker 1: But we are fixing the Utah Jazz one good white player at a time. So we'll have to see if it goes down, all right. Do you take anything from Minnesota's come back last night? I mean, okay, see rested chet and they lost Tart and Steining in the second quarter. But Minnesota was able to come back from twenty four down, which does not happen very often.
Speaker 2: Did that do anything for you?
Speaker 1: Either tell you about OKAC at all or maybe Minnesota playing a bit better.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think we're seeing a lot recently of Minnesota, just like, hey, when Julius Randall's not out there, it looks a lot better, right, Like, it looks a lot better. And so like you know, Nazrita is headed for a big payday, and I think, you know, I think Minnesota is in a pretty good place, especially considering them and had really much recently. Like, I think they're in a pretty good place. But for OKC, look, I have concerns about a team that never is tested, right, Like they're zero to four in games decided by one possession, which is whatever. They blow out almost every I want to say, like thirty seven of their forty six wins are double digit wins, Like they're not in close games. And as good as they are and they are historic and they're historically dominant, this is still a very young, playoff inexperienced team, and they didn't play in a way against Dallas in the second round last year they made me think like, oh, they're right on the cusp, like they kind of choked that series away. And so when they get into those type moments, they're still very unproven and I don't think it's just a lock that they make it to the conference finals. So this is still a team that has to prove themselves in the postseason, and little moments like last night you can just brush them off as like, hey, it's a back to back for both teams and it was fluky, and yeah, sure, all that stuff can be and probably is true, but we got to see them win some tight games here, Like it feels a little bit like the Milwaukee Bucks before they got Drew Holliday, where they were just blowing teams out all the time. Then they got to the postseason, it was like, oh, they don't really know what to do here.
Speaker 1: If you are putting a sizeable amount of money on who comes out of the West, like for me, I think I bet on Denver right now. Even though Okay, see, by every metric is the best team in the conference. Playoffs are different, and every time I hone in on Jokich, I'm like, yep, he's still the dude. And if they can knock down shots because he provides good looks at almost every possession, I still think that you have to look at them as even though the Vegas favorite is not Denver, it is, okay, seeing the metrics favorite Oklahoma City in a seven game series, I might roll with Jokis where are you at?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would also put my money on Denver. And look, I get like, during that what was it, eight or nine game win streak whatever it was, people were like, oh, it's a soft schedule for sure, but this has gone beyond that win streak, Like, this is a team that has been pretty dominant since I think it was I think on my date right, I think it was December seventh, was when Yokids dropped a career high fifty six and they lost to the Wizards and they dropped to like eleven and ten. Since then, they've been the third best team in the NBA in terms of record. I think they've been the third or fourth best team in terms of net rating. Like this Nuggets team has figured it out. They've got to be healthy. They don't have a margin of air for if their health isn't you know, close to one hundred percent when they get to the postseason. But if they're healthy, like, I'll take them over anybody in the list.
Speaker 1: I didn't anticipate doing any Pistons talk today, but they've won seven straight. And what I try to do here with the Jazz for our listeners is look at teams that not too long ago were in the spot, and Detroit is kind of one of them. Orlando's another one. But you know, Caid Pollo, they've got stars that we don't have here. But what do you make of what has been a pretty impressive turnaround. They've won seven straight, eight of their last ten. As far as what they're doing in Detroit that might be working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, they were one of the worst teams I've ever seen last year. Yep, and I during pretty much the entirety of that season. But once we got through halfway through that, you know, twenty eight game losing streak, I kind of had this feeling like, I don't really think Manty Williams is given us all here, and wouldn't it be great to get fired with seventy million dollars left on your contract, right Like it just kind of seemed like he knew what to do in terms of what his long term best case scenario it was. And all right, they added some veterans like Malik Beasley who didn't pan out in Milwaukee. You know, he came in and he has been phenomenal, Like he's on pace to have like one of the sixth or seventh best three point shooting seasons ever, and so he's been great. Tobias Harris came in and he's been pretty solid. But for the most part, this is a lot of what we saw last year in terms of the group, and jab Bickerstaff is just a really good coach. I didn't think he should get fired in Cleveland. It ended up working out for them, but I didn't think the process was good. I thought he did a great job, and he's doing a great job now. I think that's the problem. If you're looking at the Jazz and you're saying, well, how can we do that? The problem is, one, you don't have a kid Cunningham right, who's taken a leap and been very good. But two, Will Hardy's a good coach. He's out here looking like he wants to get fired every night. And so that turnaround for the Pistons I think was more coaching in culture than it was it was development. And and with the Jazz, like, they've got a good coach, So I don't I don't think that they would necessarily fall into that pattern.
Speaker 1: I agree, man, I think he's an elite coach, I really do. I just wonder if the Jazz don't get any lottery luck, and if they if they don't, Like if the Jazz this year fall to like the fifth pick or the sixth pick or whatever, miss out, miss out on the top three or four dudes, same thing next year and then his contract expires, what does he do If we're sitting here two years from now, none of this luck comes our way, They're not able to execute any trades for anything substantial, and it's it's five full years of Will doing the best he can to maximize the talent that he gets, but he's not receiving the talent that allows him to compete night in and night out. Like they love him and they want him here forever, and I get it, But what does Will do if his contract expires and we're still kind of spinning our wheels?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I haven't heard anything like about his frustrations or anything. Like. I think he seems pretty happy there. Think he likes the organization. I think he wants to build long term. He seems like that kind of guy. So if I'm his agent, I would be like, well, it hasn't really worked out in terms of getting him the players he wants, so he's gonna need a lot of money to stay right, Like, I think it just comes down to that. I don't think unless there's just an offer where he's blown away and it's a perfect scenario that he can't pass up, I wouldn't anticipate him getting out of Utah. I would anticipate him cashing in on that opportunity because you are you do then kind of have the jazz at a disadvantage in terms of negotiations. But I do think it does just it feels like one of those situations where he is the long term solution. On both ends of that equation.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: But the interesting thing is, you know, with the way these guys are wired, and money makes everything taste a little bit better, I'm not saying it doesn't. Yeah, but when it comes to simply wins and losses, if you don't feel like you can compete in the job that you have because you're not giving in the you know, you're not giving the things that you need to have what your peers have across the landscape of the league. Will just strikes me as the type of guy that And this is all hypothetical because I mean this is two years away, but I do think, yeah, you know, I feel, and I have felt for a while. You know, they found marketing that's a real piece, and they've got the head coach that's a real piece. I almost have question marks about everything else. Maybe Walker's playing himself into the conversation. I just have to wonder if Will's looking at his win loss on his resume, his record, and he's saying, this is not going to look good for me historically speaking. Yes, money would be nice, but these guys are wired to win, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I mean you're you're right. I just I also think they're wired with a level of ego that and I don't even mean that in a pejorative way, but like they're wired in terms of ego of like, oh, yeah, we'll figure it out here, right, Like they're not They're not out of talent, Like there is talent. There's more potential on that roster than anything really tangible. But I would anticipate because of how good Danny and Justin are at their jobs, and I would imagine the communication process is pretty is pretty stable there between front office and sidelines. I just I don't think he's gonna have any questions about what the plan is and how they try to execute it. Now, they may have the bad luck of the lottery and all this stuff, right like that, there's nothing you can really do about that. But I just look, and I don't know the guy at all, but I just don't I don't think he's someone who'd be like, ooh, I'm worried about you know what my record is long term? Like, I don't think Brett Brown was thinking that way when he was in Philly, right, I think it was an opportunity and he liked coaching there and it didn't work out and they got rid of him. But I don't think he sweated that because I think I think guys like that are are looking at those situations and saying, when we turn it around, all that stuff's going to be irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Philly, what what do you do?
Speaker 1: I mean like they got und he got they got undressed by the the bulls hung one on them.
Speaker 2: What are they lost? Eight straight? Like like, what how do they? How do they get out of this? Okay?
Speaker 3: Surgery? So you give you give Joel embiid surgery tomorrow and you say, hey, we'll see in September, like, well, you're gonna rehab, You're gonna get in great shape, You're gonna get the rest you need, You're gonna get the rehab you need for this knee surgery. And and you just shoot for for next season and maybe even bring them along slowly into the start of next season. Like the awards, the sixty five game rule, all that stuff is irrelevant. Getting into the play in tournament now is irrelevant. Even if you get healthy by April, you're not gonna do anything. That team's not good enough. And I never bought them as contenders I didn't think they need this, obviously, but like this is all about, you have a very small window moving forward with a lot of money owed to Joel Embiid and a lot of money owed to Paul George, and a lot of money owed to Tyrus Maxi. And unless you are going to make a major shift in altering that roster, which I don't think they're even really all that capable of doing if they wanted to, you have to. You know, it's kind of like the Clippers conversation of the last few years. You gotta just find a way to set yourself up to catching lightning in a bottle with this group, or you start letting guys walk. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon with the way the contracts are structured. So get embead surgery now and hope that that's what fixes the problem for them and fixes the problem for his knee, because there is no there's no like, mister Miaghi, We're gonna, you know, rub this thing in the playoffs and it's gonna magically heal and and we're gonna march to a championship. There's no Disney movie here, There's no there's no incredible, like film noir that happens like this is going to be bad if you don't go this pass, and even if you do go this path, it might still be bad. You have terrible luck with this, but there is there's no magical cure that isn't surgery and rest. For Joel embiid.
Speaker 2: Did you watch Cobra Kai.
Speaker 3: I watched like three seasons of it, and it just even for me, it got too ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought it would be right down your alley. It is horrifically awesome.
Speaker 3: The first season is.
Speaker 2: Right up and right up until the end.
Speaker 1: Man that they somehow someway find a way to be horrifically awesome until the very end.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: I mean I got to the point I've had people like, oh, you got to finish it, And I am a completionist on some level, so there's part of me that wants to. But I mean, we had like karate gangs in the valley in La That's where the story goes. He's the bloods and the crips, but karate dojos? What are we talking? Like? What am I watching?
Speaker 1: You're missing out on Daniel Laruzo being kidnapped and put into a cage with snakes, and he escapes by picking the lock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard, I heard Terry Silver comes back, which I do like that because Karate Kid three is super underrated. But like one, I've had this. I've had this take for a long time. Nobody is with me on it, but it is. It is a fact. The Jaden Smith Karate Kid is better than the original. Oh stop it and guess what. Jaden Smith, as terrible as he is, is a better actor than Ralph Macchio. Go watch Cobra Kai and tell me Ralph Macchio is any kind of decent actor. He's terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to stand up for Macchio's acting.
Speaker 3: Shops doing. No, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but I will not stand for the slander of the original Karate Kid, which was a gem of a movie.
Speaker 3: No offense to the amazing patmri either rip. Give me Jackie Chan.
Speaker 2: All day, okay, I'd like Jackie Chan whoever.
Speaker 3: Played Daniel's mother in the first one. Give me Taraji p Henson all day.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: The tough part about Cobra Kai for me, like Larusso's daughter would get her ass kicked against a five year old like she is not you know, like you know, like and they try. She's like the baddest female karate fighter on the planet, Like you know, she couldn't find a way out of a.
Speaker 2: Wet paper bag.
Speaker 1: But it is unbelievably entertaining, horrifically until the end.
Speaker 2: You need to finish it.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know if I have that in me. How else am I? I mean, I'm just gonna I would That's the problem. Is I fire? I like turn Netflix on. I mean I either have a new terrible season of Love is Blind that I can't stop watching, or just go to like Seinfelder, I think you should leave and just would rather watch those again.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough, there's not enough time to watch all the things.
Speaker 2: I get it all right, before I set you loose?
Speaker 1: Are you buying any of this Golden State Warrior reborn again hype that they could be a problem come playoff time after the Butler deal and they've won three straight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they won, they won three straight. I think they're five and one with Butler in the lineup. I'm not I'm not not buying it. I'm actually writing about this for for the newsletter tomorrow. It's a free newsletter. It's called the Bounce. Get it at the Athletic dot com slash about well a few things we do for free. I'm I'm I'm trying to figure if I buy it and everything like, Look, it's coming out of Draymond's mouth, so a huge silo of salt comes with it. But the way he's presenting it in this article that Marcus Thompson and Sam Amic wrote I think two days ago on the Athletic, the way he's presenting it, I kind of get it. I get the logic, and I do think a big part of it is you could see throughout this season they did not believe that they were the better team in a lot of these games, and with their offensive struggles, it was just rough. With Jimmy there, he does bring that gravitas, he does bring that confidence, and I get it. People are sick of the heat, they're sick of Jimmy Butler. This man does these things. If any scenario was gonna be like Rashid Wallace going to the Pistons in two thousand and four, it would be Jimmy Butler going to the Warriors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's one of those dudes. There's no argument there, and I just cannot believe. At least admit you were emotional when Niggi Miguel Diaz was paralyzed and learned to walk again and came back and won the fight.
Speaker 2: At least admit you were emotional for that.
Speaker 3: Is that science?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, dude.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things about that series that's so amazing, the audacity they have to do those things that are so unrealistic. You know, he's basically dead, and then he'd learned how to walk again. Suddenly he's winning karate fights again.
Speaker 3: It's see, children are psychopath.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. Yes they are. Now there's no doubt. All right, Well if you finish it, let me know. It doesn't sound like you will, but nonetheless, all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the time, brother, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Zach Harper from the Athletic appreciate his time. He's brought to you today by our good friends at Ogden Clinic Hadley Dermatology. They've got a grip of deals for you guys right now as a client on this show and you as a listener. You should take advantage of all their offering. I'll start with this. The sun is out and we are moving towards warmer temperatures consistently, and for me, that means I'll be golfing almost every weekend, and I'll be taking golf trips, I'll be taking my dog on high and i will be in the sun a tremendous amount.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, I've known doctor Michael and doctor Jason Adley forever and they grabbed me once a year and they say, look are you playing a bunch of golf onm Like, yep, how many rounds? I tell them, like, You've got to get in. What I did not know until we started working with Ogden Clinicaladley Dermatology is that we are the leading state in the nation in skin cancer diagnoses per capital per Catholic. Excuse me, I did not know that. And it makes sense. We live in the desert where hikers where bikers, or golfers, skiers, snowboarders, what have you. And Ogden Clinic Hadley Dermatology is offering you a free consultation just to go get checked out to make sure you're good. You're saying you're gonna save a grip of money and you're gonna have some peace of mind. And if you have a small issue, they'll just take care of it as opposed to waiting, because early detection will save your life or save you from having a big hole carved out in your head or your face.
Speaker 2: So that's number one. Take advantage of that offer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Number two, twenty five percent off laser treatments, pool seasons almost here. Don't be the dude that takes off for shirt of the pool and you look like a gorilla. Get taken care of or any other parts of your body that you like to have hair removed from your business, not mine. They're also offering deals right now on botox. They're offering deals on hair loss treatment, so take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: They're offering great deals for you guys.
Speaker 1: If any of that kind of fits what you're looking for, call this number right now at Ogden Clinic Hadley Dermatology at eight oh one sixty five seven five sixty sixty four. That's eight oh one sixty five seven five sixty sixty four eight oh one sixty five seven five sixty sixty four, or visit Hadleydermatology dot com schedule your appointment today