Speaker 1: Is that the report is so hardcore and so serious that I was sitting there hearing the break talking to the crew about posting it to X and to Rumble, and I said, I can't come up with the headline powerful enough. I mean Bound Report CDC COVID quarantine camp tyranny. Did you know it's on the books to lock us down forcibly inject us at the federal and state level in states like New York, but federally needs to be repealed and the same down laws were passed by Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Canada. It's all standardized, folks, it's all standardized. Now Trump's credit, he didn't pass that stuff when he was in Biden did it? But Bound shows the laws goes over it. Kind of an important report. And then we got another report that mcbreen just put out because you notice they're back with new pandemics they want.
Speaker 2: They're back with more mRNA shots there.
Speaker 1: They've they've put in a new CDC director who thinks we should all be forcibly injected and says every shots totally saved. Blah blah blah covered at the first hour. The point is they're back, but we got to keep hammering this. You know how any lives we saved on the street. I went to Hawaii vacation for eight days and then took care of some family stuff for a few days when I got back. But the point is is that I got mobbed by people black, white, Asian, young, old, you name it, who were like, thank you for saving so many and are in the COVID tyranny.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I was going to take the shop by ed't or I was in the military, and you gave us the support we need. A bunch of us said no, And I would look at them and I'd say, thank me. We're all in this together. They want to enforcibly inject me. They want to lock me down. They want to bring in a global medical idea under the UN and Bill Gates. I mean, you understand, I got to wake up as many people as I can for me, for me, And by the way, I don't say that to go look, I'm selfish for MEMI me. I have empathy. I generally care about other people. But you know why you have empathy when you're driving down the road f fifty miles an hour and a homeless person walks out in front of a truck and you see them smashed, bloody everywhere, and you pull over to render aid and they're taking their last breaths and you sit there till the ambulances get there and tell the cops what you saw. Three times I've seen people down the highway and every time you're just like, go over and try to help them.
Speaker 2: And I don't care. And by the way, I've never seen this thing.
Speaker 1: God, and I've talked to firemen and police have no matter how tough they are, when they see little smash kids, they start puking. Iticked almost puke just remembering this. First of the head was mostiple cut up, let's wear it out. I knew them was a high school or older than me. Most went to throw Sorry, and you know why you have that because you like living folks. I'm sorry. I've seen a deer hit and spider everywhere. I didn't feel bad. I mean, I'm not glad I got killed, but it's it's a deer. I genetically see humans getting smash and blood spring everywhere. I don't like it because I know I have empathy, you see, but that's a spiritual thing too, It's ingrained. You can intellectually think, why do you have that feeling? Why do you think when one person throws up, other people do it. It's like a genetic thing. Well, if they're throwing up, they must have eaten something bad. I probably ate the same thing. It's a communal, tribal thing. I'm gonna puke too. And when you look at Falaci and the globalles, we ought to all be puking, like rejecting him, like you make me want to throw up? What do we say about something really gross, really bad, really sick makes you want a puke? And I think about nuclear war and the fact that the Russians have convinced themselves they can have one, and they're ready for it now. I mean they're getting the triggers. Read at that, and they're like putin Medyeyev. They said their top broadcaster on that got smart as hell's eloquent, as I am or or so in English second language. That guy's famous. He used to come up and live here in the US. The point is is that they're just like, Okay, we're ready to go. They're not playing around.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Same thing with the Iranians when we killed their pope. The Israelis told Trump you do that, they'll quit. Someone with ROTC level college geopolitical training would know that if you killed their iatola, that made them only get ten times more pissed and unified their ass. That's why the Israel lobby may kill Trump, because he's opened the door saying if I get killed it's Iran, then oh it's full.
Speaker 2: War, folks.
Speaker 1: We'll nuke them so quick. The public will go from being anti war to pro to war if they blow up Trump or shoot down as airplane or shooting and say that the Iranians did it. So I'm going to say this now when all these people at the airport. It happens every day, it happens on my in public all the time. The most common thing I get is thank you so much for exposing COVID and exposing how bad it was. And you were right, and you know, we ended up not taking the shot because of it. I had some family that didn't got really sick or died and you know, and I'm like, okay, well, thank you. When's last time listened to the show? Well, I see clips on X in here and there I heard you're off the air.
Speaker 2: About half people no.
Speaker 1: Off the airm ad auctions, Live dot Com, same radio stations.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh great, I'll tune in.
Speaker 1: God, I thought you were off the air last time I heard three months ago. And I don't care about my big audience. I care about reaching people to have the most power. We've got to expose these monsters. I mean, I'm not risking my life taking on the deep state and being on Ukraine's enemies hit lists and all the rest of it just because I like to be in danger. And you even heard the Russian saying I don't dislike Trump. You know, we think he means well, he's just not in control. And it's really true. And again people are like, hey, be easy on Trump. Okay, Now he's put in a cdc AD that wants to forcibly inject and legalize and force push all these mRNA shots. You're getting the opposite of what you voted for, and it's getting worse. He's gonna sit there and take it. But I'm not willing to just accept nuclear war. I'm not willing to just throw my hands up. But I understand the Russians are the ones looking down the barrel of a gun, and so they're just like Okay, let's do it. But that's because they aren't insulated like we are. Yeah, the average Americans against the war eighty plus percent. That's great, but people aren't serious enough to stop it. I said weeks ago, I said, I'm gonna turn the heat up because of this war and then get the draft ready, and I said, impeach Trump. Twenty fifth of the Memeny War Powers Act better passed, Better kill this war. You think I wanted to do that? After all, I've been persecuted by the Democrats, how evil they are. I don't go vote for them. That doesn't endorse them saying he's going bad on us. It just says that we can't sit here and let him go sideways like this anymore.
Speaker 2: We can't sit there like we're in some cult and do this.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna get back to the news and play this Numic Green report that goes great with the bound report. But they have prepared the camps for the next pandemic, the next lockdown, and then after that for the rest of your life. You leave your house, your cell phone's with you. It says when you can leave, what days a week, you can drive your car. It turns everything into a fifteen minute city and you're like, oh, they'll never do that. Oh they'll never put kills, which is in all the cars by law. Now the law I told you twenty five years ago the smart meters were going to track everything you do in your house. Now they admit it. They got the grid in place, folks, and now they're starting to implement it.
Speaker 2: So let's get this right. I'm the tail. You're the head and.
Speaker 1: The shoulders and the stomach, and then the chest and the belly and the back and the legs and everything else. Okay, and you're the tail too. Yeah, I'm a leader. I'm kind of the eyes and ears, you can say, instead of the tail. But the point is, I'm just a focal point of this. I'm just a little piece of it, okay, but a focus point. That's why they want me off the ear to destroy me. They think that will intimidate you. And so we've survived so long. There's this weird paradox when you've held on for so long. People just kind of get with like, yeah, it came out the CIA target him, Yeah, the FBI, Yeah, they did this to his family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know he's a tough guy.
Speaker 1: Because I don't get up here and wind and bitch, and I don't feel like a victim. I feel like a warrior that has been blessed to be kept in the thick of the fight. I quote John Paul Jones all the time, not just I'm not yet begun to fight when they said surrender, and he ended up winning. But he said in his commission, he said, I'll take this commission. But he said, I only want the fastest ships, and I only want to be sent in a direct battle. He said, I will not take this commission unless I am guaranteed by the command that I will be given the fastest ship you can get me, and that I will be sent directly into battle. And they said, here you go, Paled, knock yourself out, go attack ships three times your size. Okay, let's go. And you have commissioned me for this fight. And we've got the wins. Folks, Okay. He's a World War two analogy of a fighter plane. How many things it shot down or ships it's sunk, And both sides of the plane have got shot down planes and sunk ships and blown up trains. Just sticker sticker, sticker, sticker. The whole damn fuselage is cover what we've blown the living snot out of And it wasn't me doing that, it's all of us. This craft has been shot full of holes more than once, though, and we've had a few crash landings.
Speaker 2: But they're asked to tim buck too.
Speaker 1: They have got blood in their mouth from us punching their teeth out. We have gouged their eyeballs out. We have smashed their heads on the concrete. We've stopped their guts till they come out the end of their but tuties. We got victory written all over us, and they know it. Because if there's one thing I ain't if somebody's gonna get walked on as somebody's slave, because it doesn't feel good about evil. It doesn't feel good about it, bullies, it doesn't feel good. It feels good to rest my life against these people. It feels good to work hard to stand against them. My cells tell me you're good. Your ancestors, you measure up. We like you. That's what your instincts are is your ancestors. Ancestors are happy. Their genetics ain't walking around. It's some pussy, But I can tell you this, ladies and gentlemen. As much as this dog wants to fight and I will, I can't do it without your support.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna just say it again. I swear on my soul.
Speaker 1: That I need more money to hire more hosts and more crew and kick globalist asks and have mobile crews and do better than Enforce every day. And I swear on my soul that I have just enough money to run this operation and for our legal battles, and no extra money. And that frustrates me. And I don't want to spend my time on it. I don't want to spend my energy on it. I just want the vast majority of you that never buy anything at the auction store dot com to just go and get some T shirts, and go get some methylene blue, and get some bovine colostrum and get some iris semos.
Speaker 2: By the way, it all works really great. It's all really good for you. You're gonna love it if you just take it.
Speaker 1: What do I gotta do for you? Wait till they put me in prison or put a couple of bullets in me. All bet there'll be lots of support.
Speaker 2: Then. I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: We have proven ourselves and I'm not even whining, but people get it backwards. Oh thank you for sacrificing. Thank you for fighting. Oh god, you you you you, you were the most vocal person. You were right about COVID. You saved our lives.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And I just looked at them and say, well, thank you. When's the last time you hear the show?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I tuned in two days ago? In fact, I could tell you were you know, and I'm like, okay, great, next person.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's great. Uh, when's the lesson? It was the show?
Speaker 1: Well, aren't you off the air? I mean I still see the clips. Yeah, well we'll thank you for what's the last thing you saw? Well, I saw this thing. You talked about this and that. I'm like, yeah, well I'm still on the air. Alex Showslive dot com. Will you please tune in? Will you tell people about it?
Speaker 2: You bet?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because listen, listen, I get above the shoulder. A lot of them are listen, run out, I go listen. You understand you're all the horsepower in this engine. You understand we can't do this without each other. You understand sometimes talking you know, you're just as important as me.
Speaker 2: Right, how do I.
Speaker 1: How do I get you out here. We can beat these people real easy. Eighty plus percent of the American people don't want these wars. Upwards of ninety percent want to see Fauci hanging from a rope and Bill Gates. But it's your word of mouth, it's your prayer, it's your financial support. All you gotta do is share the links to the articles of videos. All you gotta do is go to the oolog show store. And I mean, you think I'm gonna sell you something doesn't work. We scour and look, whatever's the highest rated, whatever has the best studies, whatever is absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: You know, I knew about ben Benzadal twenty.
Speaker 1: Years ago, not just Fannie viral, And because the studies were so fantastical and incredible, and because it was just too good to be true, I never promoted it in a way like some form of weird cowardice of wanting to be the best goodie two shoes and not wanting somebody to call me a snakehole salesman because it's just too good in news. But now, because it's in all the US government studies and all the rest of it, now I realize. Now I'm willing to push it on you when I already knew it was incredible twenty years ago. But see, I don't have cowardice exposing bad guys. I have this weird, neurotic cowardice that I've got to be absolutely right and the very best.
Speaker 2: And then even if something has the illusion.
Speaker 1: Of not being good, because there's a lot of people out there that claim other stuff is this or that when it's not that, I better not do that just because Yeah, that's why I never got into bitcoin and all that, even though Max Cozer tried to give me the equivalent of like fifty billion dollars of it, but it was literally worth Later I couldn't figure out a wallet on the laptop and he got all pissed off at Builderberg and like two thousand and nine or whatever it was, it just come out he was trying to give me thousands of bitcoins.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: As I learned about over the years, I knew it was real. I knew it was good, but there was all these scams associated with it. So I'm like, well, I just won't get into this because you know some people will. He'll hear me promoted, I'll be promoting the right thing, but then they'll go out to somebody else will rip them off. That's like saying I'm not going to promote the Second Amendment because somebody might get a gun and do something wrong with it. You see what I mean. An The reason I tell the story about myself is I know I'm just like you, you, just like my family, like, well, we better not do this because we might not do a perfect job and we don't have a perfect plan yet, and hey, there ain't time for that no more. So I'll commit to you all this. I've never lied, I've never censored anybody. I've never done that. But I have dialed things back just because it just seems like two over the top. Well, you know what, if something's reality and I've already had a very low filter, don't worry. But I've really been praying about this a lot and thinking about it, and I got to consciously every day tell myself, now, Jones, get the filter completely off. Now. The problem is if I do that, then I might control because see when I get mad and go crazy, that's all real, folks, Okay, that's never an act. But then stuff is a little wild, then, doesn't it. Now it's very entertaining. Everything is just real. But if I do completely rid of my filter and let the dog out's gonna it's gonna be messy. But at a gut level, of the spiritual level, I think that's the time where that's what God's telling me to do, and I'm just like, okay, Holy Spirit, then you better control the flesh here, because see, I opened myself up to get to really tell you what I think we'll have the magic moments with Jesus and the Holy Spirit flowing through, but I.
Speaker 2: Also got the flesh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when that energy's going, I'll veer out of the right lane, or I'll get out of the lane I was supposed to be into, and I'll go over into cave man crazy man lane, And then I could even go even further, which happened in a long time, and I could swerve a little too much and go here into Demonville. It's mag You're drive down a highway, you got the Jesus Highway here, and you're on fire. But when you're spiritually jacked up and open to that level, everything it's really wild starts moving quicker and quicker, and then all of a sudden you can get over here in Captain Cavemnland, real quick, or you can slide on some spiritual ice and you're spinning out into not a good place.
Speaker 2: I think. So you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: The part of me says, no, I should get like a monk and just totally be calm and get in that mode. And God just says you should do what I tell you, And that means all of it. The point is is I'm going to give you everything I got. I'm gonna leave it all on the field, one trillion percent. And I want to do this. I want to fight for you as hard as I can. But I'm like a missile full of cluster bombs to blow up the enemy, and there's not enough fuel in the rocket to shoot me five miles to blow up the enemy base. I mean, I got the main headquarters. This is an analogy. I don't mean literally. This is not a violent statement. It's an analogy. We got the enemy headquarters, doll in, They're their their main brass is meeting. I'm the warhead, got the missile tube and I'm just like fuel me, feel me, feel me, And it's like, sorry, we got enough fuel for you to go a mile, Okay, find me a secondary target. Okay, there's an enemy weapons dipot. Let's blow that up instead. If I can get five miles down the road, I can send this missile right up their butt, right down their chimney, right into the heart of their asses. And they know that. But I need your word of mouth. I need to get more people. I need a chain reaction, and I need more reporters because this what's gonna happen. The discipline of being live is powerful, and the new big studios and all that are getting ready, and then you bring in more hosts and you're covering stuff live time with big screens, with live feeds. I'm gonna start doing lots of the show standing up and moving stuff around. It's going to be powerful. And other hosts and and and then and then as stuff is live, we're constantly breaking stuff.
Speaker 2: We're constantly bringing on a huge guests.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have debates and forums and and and and just crank it up, baby. But I need your support. And I just go to the All showstore dot com because this isn't evenally a plug right now. I'm kind of just giving you an update on what we want to do and what we're up to and what we're engaged in. But there's nowhere where you could support somebody and you get great products at the same time giving your energy. That's what money is, the symbol of your energy to something that will hurt the bad guys grievously. And I'm gonna stop plugging and come back with the masses of news. I got this big brain report I want to play. It's like three minutes long. Will play it when we come out of break. But if you don't take my word for it, so I don't want you to. But if you don't take my advice, the word of the wise is sufficient and research. But benzi dol studies what is the benzi dol associated with. It's not just anti parasitic, And what's ivermectin associated with.
Speaker 2: And you'll read it for.
Speaker 1: Yourself and you'll understand and you'll know why they don't want you to have it. We have the pharmaceutical grade. It's at seventeen seventy six RX dot health. The Iromec did with them in bezidol strong. Talk to your physician first retake if that's what you're doing when you go to the site, it's tell himedicine seventy seventy six RX dot health and it's the smartest thing you can do for an overall detox and it funds his operation. It's that simple, all right. I'm not looking at my stacks of news for lack of news. With thirty minutes left, there's just unbelievable amounts of stuff here. I want to hit Tucker Carlson Avill's ten point manifesto him in third party speculation. What do I bottom line think about this? Not just what he's saying the manifesto is. I agree with that whole heartedly, but what is the feasibility of it?
Speaker 2: I'll give you my take. We'll also get into more of this AI news that just broke.
Speaker 1: We've also got some really big news dealing with Iran that just broke. Oh and I mentioned this, Oh gosh cool, Wow, this was Oops. I'm had to hit this tomorrow because but I mean, I'll do a special report on this there on the show the Zorro Ranch cover up. People always think I know everything. I don't.
Speaker 2: Who was it?
Speaker 1: Aristotle said, I know that I know nothing. People to tell you that I know a lot more people to tell they know everything. I mean, I knew there was a cover up at Zora Ranch. But now we've got the full depths of it, or let's say some of the depth of it.
Speaker 2: It is bad, folks, I mean total takeover.
Speaker 1: By good old Todd Blanche. So we got that coming up. So we'll come in with a mcbreen thing. And then I said, I do this.
Speaker 2: We'll do that, We'll, we'll, we'll, We'll do the.
Speaker 1: Zorro Ranch and then if I have to, I'll just shoot a bunch of special reports because I got to get to all this other stuff and just knowing they're coming back again, and we got to keep hammering and and press the attack to save our children and ourselves and the future. Here's the clip, and then we'll get Atosoro Ranch cover up, protesting Antiva attacking us. We were there, we told the truth, we were right, We've been vindicated. Don't forget it. And remember you're needed now more than ever, and this broadcast is needed now more than ever.
Speaker 2: So take action.
Speaker 1: Paul Revere's showed a lot of feeds and follows at REALOC shows on x rumble dot com, Ford's Last The elec Shoon Show Live and the Mothership the new news site. The next phase of the Info war Alex Joneslive dot com. All right, so we know there's been a DOJ bipartisan cover up for now almost twenty years of what was happening with Epstein, the Masad six CIA operative and the huge honeypot operation he was running, and he took over from Islay Maxwell's father, Robert Maxwell. He also worked for the former Attorney General's dad at the girls school bar. The emails we have, the millions of them, are so damning, the cannibalism, the sex, slavery, jenetic engineering. But Zoro Ranch was the main headquarters in New Mexico, and if you look at satellite photos of it and drone photos you could see the snorkels that come up around the house and one hundred yards out from it or so those you don't have those big concrete breathing vents air vents when for structures that don't have things under them. And victims, witnesses, people we've had on confirmed victims said that they woke up on medical tables underneath the facility and that all sorts of things were being done. They were having their eggs harvested and more. And we know Peter Nigard did very similar things in the Caribbean as well. He's in prison for that. So we were told the Feds went in with credavered searching dogs and went in with round filtrating radar, and now we learn none of that was true. The Feds did a deal in twenty nineteen when Trump was first in his first administration, took let them run the investigation, but that they would then give the state their findings. They haven't done that, So now we've got a newscast on that subject. This is a big deal to Mexico. Suit's doj and Todd Blanche alleging they blocked the Epstein probe. And in the lawsuit I have right here. It's lengthdy. You should read it for yourself. We have it posted up on Real Alex Jones on x and also at Alex Jones Live dot com. This is damning what they did, very very important information to continue to expose the Epstein situation that could bring down the entirety of state and the cord of bubble. Opinion has already convicted these people of the cover up. So let's go ahead and go to this newscast and we'll break it down.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a new lawsuit now, against the DOJ. The state's attorney general is accusing the FEDS right the DOJ led by Todd Blanche and basically stonewalling the state's investigation into alleged abuse by Jeffrey Epstein at his Zoro ranch new suit justin Remember we took you to the doorstep of that ten thousand acre ranch back in April. It was once owned Epstein. It's under new ownership now. At least ten women say Epstein groomed or abused them at the ranch since the mid nineties, for decades. Some were teenagers when they say it happened. Right now, State prosecutors in New Mexico they're looking into this. They have the only active criminal investigation in the US open into Epstein.
Speaker 2: It's just them.
Speaker 4: But the state's attorney general is accusing the FEDS of refusing to facilitate that investigation of state law crimes because they say the apartment isn't turning over unredacted Epstein files. They need. New Mexico Attorney General Raoul Torres is our newsmaker today. He's joining us now. Mister Attorney General, thank you very much for being with us tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Of course, you and I have spoken repeatedly over a period of many months, and one of the things that you've always left on the table is the possibility that you may take legal action against the DOJ if you were not getting the documents that you wanted to see. Now here we are today, that legal action is upon us here. What specifically do you need from the DOJ that they're not giving you and why is it you think, why are they not doing it? In your view?
Speaker 3: Well, Hally, fundamentally, we need Todd Blanche in the United States Department of Justice to stop stonewalling this agency. It's been one hundred and seventy three days since we first asked for unredacted access to the complete Epstein files, and we still don't have that access, despite repeated assurances from mister Blanche, Jay Clayton and others that they would cooperate with this investigation and help us move things forward so we could try and hold people accountable here in New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Why is it so important for you to get access to these unredacted files.
Speaker 3: Well, what we know now from looking at at least some of the documents that are available through the Epstein Transparency Act is that Zoro Ranch is referenced more than thirteen thousand times. The problem is that many of those references are then obscured in terms of being redacted in whole or in part. What that means is that we can't clearly identify potential co conspiraate witnesses, other evidence, or leads that we could develop in terms of furthering our investigation. We have asked for the kind of cooperation that state and federal law enforcement officers and agencies have engaged in for decades, and for whatever reason, Todd Blanche and the Department of Justice simply refuses to cooperate with this ongoing criminal probe here in New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Do you believe that the Feds have the initial investigative file that the state turned over to the DOJ back in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: I think they have access to not only that information, but a whole range of additional information that would be helpful to advancing the different theories and the potential co conspirators that my investigators and prosecutors are looking at right now. And so you know, when there are thirteen thousand references in the open source files that we know about and the Department hands us back thirty one pages of recycled you know, news clippings and corresponding from our own agency. It's pretty obvious that they're stonewalling and that they're obstructing our requests. We've done everything that they have asked in terms of following their process, following their procedure, and at the end of the day, it just seems like there is no commitment to transparency and cooperation on their part.
Speaker 4: And do you blame Todd Blanche for that?
Speaker 3: You know, I think this is a collective responsibility at the Department of Justice. I mean, obviously, mister Blanche has been sort of at the center of making all of the key and critical decisions, including decisions that led to the mishandling of a private and sensitive information related to Epstein survivors. He certainly now is the acting Attorney General, the person responsible and the person who could, frankly, before this day is out, could with the stroke of a pen, grant us the access that we've been asking for, direct to the Southern District, direct the attorneys that work in his agency to comply with the requests and give us this information. He still refuses to do that, and there is not any clear explanation that I have seen or legal justification for why they are refusing to cooperate.
Speaker 4: Well, I can tell you, you say the DOJ stonewalling. Here's what the DOJ is saying, because they've sent us a statement now on your lawsuits today, I'm going to read it to you. They say that the Epstein Files Transparency Act does not require and the protective orders in place in the Southern District of New York do not permit disclosure of victim identifying information carte blanche. And they say that New Mexico, your state, has provided no lawful basis to justify such sweeping disclosures. No lawful basis is what they say. So they also say they're available to to assist your investigation is consistent with the law.
Speaker 3: Your response, well, I think it's both hypocritical and cowardly for an agency that has evidenced no real commitment to respecting the privacy rights and interests or the basic decency of the Epstein survivors to then hide behind Epstein survivors and use that as some sort of justification for not cooperating with the only active law enforcement investigation in the country. You know, I think if you asked Epstein survivors if they agree with Todd Blanche's decision to stonewall our requests for access to this information, they wouldn't support that as to you know, what the legal justification is. We have provided them with ample legal justification and specifics related to our ongoing criminal investigation. They are simply coming up with excuses and procedural excuses to try and shield what is ultimately a policy decision that Todd Blanche has made because he has decided that he is unwilling to cooperate and support this ongoing investigation.
Speaker 4: You're right that the DOJ's own prosecution memo for the investigation into potential Epstein co conspirators describes a sexual assault by a woman who is not Gulaying Maxwell, occurring at Zora Ranch. Mister Turney, General, do you think at this point that there was another woman facilitating assaults in a similar way to Maxwell.
Speaker 3: The truth is, we don't know at this point. I mean, it's a possibility, but it's the kind of thing that we can't get to the bottom of and we can't get all the answers that we need in the time that we have to sort of resolve this question. If we had access to all the files, we would be in a much better position to answer that question and a whole range of other questions about who is implicated beyond Jeffrey Epstein and Gallaine Maxwell, How did this occur, what co conspirators have yet to be identified, what survivors have yet to be identified, what other witnesses and evidence we could use in building a prosecution here in the state of New Mexico, And so all of these questions would be answered much more easily if we could actually rely on cooperation from the United States Department of Justice.
Speaker 4: Last one for you, because as you know, we spend some time in New Mexico. We spoke with members of the Truth Commission. They have an interim report out today, and what is a parallel investigation is authorized by the legislative branch in your state. They say that they have proposed that the Commission and that you, the New Mexico DJ coordinate and collaborate when conducting interviews and depositions of victims, witnesses and others. But they say that the Commission and you have been unable to reach an agreement. Why is that? Why have you not come to a deal? Are you willing to collaborate, as they say, coordinate and collaborate with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been engaged in a process with them for the last several months. We've sent them proposed MOUs and we are waiting for their response to how we can coordinate, particularly engagement with survivors. One of the things that is a paramount interest for us and for our prosecutors is to be able to maintain the integrity of statements that are obtained from survivors, because we want to make sure that those are still viable statements that can be used potentially in a criminal case. We haven't been able to resolve that in terms of developing an MoU, but that's something that we continue to work through and it's a process that we've been engaged for quite some time.
Speaker 4: Mister Journey General, New Mexico, Jurny General are who tores our newsmaker today, Thank you so much for your time on what I know is a busy day for you. We really appreciate you being back on the show.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Of course, we should know that Gilaine Maxwell, who is convicted of recruiting and grooming teenage girls, has denied all wrongdoing.
Speaker 2: We thank you for watching it, and then she's in prison for it.
Speaker 1: Though the DOJ tells us that there's no human tragicking and nothing happened, and Emstein killed himself and that the Easter bunny and keyboard elves are real. All right now, I'm going to get more into this tomorrow, but let's start hitting it now. Last week when this photo got released by Tucker Carlson via MTG at his main hunting lodge compound, great place. I've been there a few times of Congressman Massive, former Congressman MTG and others like Joe Kent, former head of counter Terrorist who I'll be joining in a debate against pro war pro Iran war folks in Dallas coming up Saturday. The rumor was they were preparing an America first third party run. Now, Joe Kent, we have a newscast clip of this will plan. A moment has come out and said indeed that is the plan, and that that is what is being set up and being prepared.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: First off, in general, our system's not set up on a parliamentary system, so if you get a third party, that will tend to just drag from one of the parties, not both. So it could be a spoiler for Republicans, but when you're in this bigger crisis, I overall support it because if the Republicans are ignoring the Tea Party and the populace that have built the beach head there and we're taking control of it. This is a way to get them back and honest to their roots, so they can't just sit there and do unpopular things. Then we lose regardless at the midterms and the general election coming up. When you've got people like Portland, the Wings, Tulca Gabbard, RFK Junior, and of course Tucker, MTG, Joe Kent, Thomas Massey involved, that is a dream team of people and their American citizens.
Speaker 2: They have a right to launch.
Speaker 1: A third America First party, and so there's not any rumors about this anymore. Tucker has now put out a ten point manifesto dialing in what they would do with this new America First third party. So let's look at it. There's ten points.
Speaker 2: Be fair.
Speaker 1: The same rules should apply to the president's federal agents and such elites as Jeffrey Epstein, who's in punity. Carlson cast an emblematic of the Epstein class, enriching itself through a corrupt system and being above the law. Number two sovereignty, Carlson claimed that Israel pushes the US into the Iran war through bribery or threat of both, describing foreign lobbying corporations and controlling government and high interest debt as farms of slavery. Tomorrow actually read as actual manifesto. This is Axios's breakdown of it. Number three Productive Americas should rebuild farming, manufacturing, and craftsmanship while rejecting an economy dominated by financial estate speculation, surveillance systems, and weapons. Number four beautiful. Carls had argued that the urban planners deliberately uglified that's declassified the CIA did American cities and portrayed brutalist architecture, graffiti, public drug use, and violent crime as deliberate attacks on the public. You know, I'm actually going to go over this tomorrow and air maybe even today especial report, then back up each piece with documents because it's all true. Number five be healthy. Carlson embrace the RFK Junior's food agenda, calling the universal sobriety and said widespread use of drugs that said xanax, adderall and SSSR eyes has.
Speaker 2: Left Americans half adult. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Number six be honest, Government officials should be punished for lying to citizens, and most classified records, including are of JFK assassination nine to eleven, should be opened. Number seven optimistic. Carlson argued that having children is a biological imperative and the foundation of long term thinking, while blaming aging and childness elites for policies that disregard fusture generations. Yeah, the anti natalists, anti human with all the big thing tanks pushing for getting rid of people. Number eight be why schools should teach how the physical world actually works and what he called unchanging facts about human nature, including innate differences between men and women, rather than credential screens and technological facts. Number nine descent. The US should apologize and pay restitution for killing non combatants, reverse Trump's Department of War, rebrand, and stop funding allies that commit what Carlson called genocide, citing Israel. Number ten United, Carlson called for halting immigration until the effects of AI become clear, ending benefits for undocumented immigrants, and making English the soul language.
Speaker 2: Of federal documents and ballots. Already the actual.
Speaker 1: Manifesto, either in a special report tonight or tomorrow on air, and I want to go over each point of this and pull up the documents proving that what Tucker said was true. Here's Joe Kent when he went on Piers Morgan yesterday and said, indeed, they are launching this new third party movement. I'll talk to him personally about it coming up Saturday when I see him in Dallas for the debate.
Speaker 2: But here it is.
Speaker 1: It's the Joe Kent Report, and it's him with he's on the broadcast with Piers Morgan, and I'm saying we're going to play that clip in this segment of you, like I can go to the list and pull it up for you, or if we run out of time here, I guess we can do that and do that in post. But it's about the Tucker third party run here. I'll just read through each each one of the clips here on air, we'll get to it. I guess number one was Nicholas hush Letler.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: Number two is Glenn Beck. Number three was Tim Poole. Number form was Tucker Carlson's Alliance and Common Good Conversation. Then we've got number five was Moroccan police number six with Chevron. It's number nine. Okay, here's number.
Speaker 5: Nine photograph that it motaged over the weekend. And you were in this picture. It was at Tucker Carlson's home. You're in there with Marjorie Taylor Green, Thomas Massey, Tucker. What was this there is that you're all planning? As Marjorie Teddy Green put it, a new political movement? What is the movement? Could it be an actual partsy what was going on?
Speaker 6: You know, thing's in the initial phases right now, but there is a growing consensus on I think both the right and the left of people who were sick and tired of the Republican Party. They're sick and tire Democrat Party. They want us out of these foolish wars that we're just sitting here talking about right now. Most Americans have no idea what we're talking about. They don't know about Gaza, they don't know about the streets and court moves. They just know that billions of their taxpayer dollars, their blood, their treasures, their sons and their daughters continue to get sent overseas. Our best and brightest get killed, Our taxpayer dollars get spent over there while things continue to decay here in America. And so what we're trying to do is just build a coalition of people who say we're finally going to put first. We're not going to focus on the next four and war, We're not going to listen to foreign lobbies like Aban the Israelis. We're going to focus on the issues that matter here to the American people. And those of us that were there at the table, myself, Tucker, Thomas Mancy, and Marjori Taylor Green, and there's others as well. We are I think people who are initially were part of the mega movement. They were publicly the Trump Republican Party, but we feel that we