Speaker 1: M hmm. When I do wrong, something's all right? Hold on, No, I don't want end to stream. I just want to see this car. That one's good, that one's good. Recovering Patriot. Why is it with you? I don't understand my Patreon is not working? Huh? What I do wrong? Hmm? Yeah, I don't know what's going on a page. I try to put Patreon on here, but it's not working today, so we'll try again next uh, next time. But I don't want to hold up the rest of this, so I just uh, it says it's connected. Now, let's see it's not changing. Yeah, So what's going on? And I don't get it? Yeah, still doing a countdown and I'm saying twenty thrower out. What somes' is not right? There's a there's a glitch. I'm just gonna disconnect Patreon all right. That way it doesn't screw up everything else whatever we tried anyway, So what's going on? It is Tuesday, it's five to five, it is May fifth, and it is a little bit of time before I go on with JISSEPPI tonight. I mean, I'm super freaking tired, but then yeah, I can sleep last night, so we got some things we need to talk about and some things I think I should share. Tit's up Tuesday. No one is real. Well, my experience as of late has been kind of interesting, eye opening, and a little disappointing as well. So you guys probably remember Jack Noble, Jacks Ripper, Dead Eye, two Tongues, any of the other guests I've ever had on here, some of the ones that you see me take from Instagram, you know, come across an Instagram and they would come onto the show. We'd have a decent talk. Sometimes we didn't always agree, like with fro Jackson all that. Like, I think they were smug and little little self centered and like to play the semantics game. So I didn't really care for the first appearance. But I but I don't say that there isn't some substance and what they're discussing. But I think your personality and how you treat people is the true test of who you actually are. And I just don't think that there was mutual respect shared there, and I experienced it, so I'm most certainly entitled to that opinion. It was it was transactional.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Being a little you know, I was energetic, but I was making some polite jokes, and I was I played the a couple of things that they kind of try to paint me into a corner as if it was a not even a debate but an interrogation when I have them on as guests, and you know, to that, I said, basically, well, I think it's kind of a distraction that you're trying to you or you're spending your time being divisive and pointing out all the things of people that it's low hanging through. It's obvious that people who do stupid groid type things, the lowest level of the groid are assholes. We get that we don't need you know what I mean. And also that women can be narcissistic and a holes and their thirst trap retards, and those are all good points to note and then move on. But to have full on like streams, you do what you want with your own time. I'm just saying, when you're in a burning building, you don't complain about the freaking curtains, you know what I mean. You deal with the problem, and if you're trying to salvage the place, you address the flame rather than run out of the building. There's no place to run so maturing together and a messed up society of insincerity, recent interactions with other content creators, and this is that was old news, and so was the that's a big guy or guy his last name, don't care. He might even be in jail still. He had some things going on, but he kind of flipped out and became a psycho after being on. We had a really good talk. He thought he was a normal person until I realized that he's a little hyped up on the Royds and has some issues. We discussed that before. I don't need to get into it. I don't want to talk about him too much, but just recently, you're that guy with a mustag. He kind of looks like a honestly looks like a dirty Oi Vay with a hat on us of New York on it. But he was. He did that presentation about Alexander Hamilton and Levigne his last name is truly name, and went through the history, the histories that I've actually shared with you five years ago or so, and his presentations are the point. He seemed like a New Yorker like me, perhaps, so I reached out to him. I realized that I had already done it. In the past, and so I just said, hey, you know real do here? You know, do you want to come on the broadcast sometime? You know, usually people want to have a conversation, they want exposure. If there's something they're promoting, they will do that on the show, saying hey, these are my links, this is what I do, blah blah blah. Right, he said, I can't do it for free. It would not be fair to me. This dude doesn't have a million followers. He's got forty two thousand on you on Instagram? Right, Where does this motherfucker come off thinking it's like I don't get paid for this? What makes you think that I'm you know what I mean? Or that attitude? It's like somebody has to pay you to talk to them. Do you do you do your friends pay you to talk to you? Like when you have a conversation, do you wait? Hold on, I gotta I gotta get the contract? Like what the fuck is that? And I said, you know that all this ship that we do on on social media isn't real, right, said He's just no. This is what he said after after I said, okay, dude, that's that's that's a that's a screwed up attitude when somebody offers you to have you on their show, meaning they're they're trusting in you too, and and they're and you think something good of you because they're inviting you onto something that they've built, which means it's like it's personal. It's a gesture. Right. He said, why would I want to give someone like you? Clout? I said, Clout always said, why would I give out free Clout? I'm like, Clout, as if you're such a freaking amazing celebrity that just your very presence brings me up into the atmosphere. I'm like, are you a fucking idiot? I'm like, who the hell even talks like that? Clout? This goes to show your presentations. If anybody just judge you on that, which I was making my judgments not at him, but about it, I would think you were an intelligent person, that you were actually connected to the information, that you actually meant something about it, that the message and the cause was more important to you than fucking grifting off of Truther or infotainment. But now I know different. This is You're you're making staying at home and not doing shit into a business and are probably given the budget that it looks like you have for these little shows being funded or invested in by somebody. So yeah, I guess, I guess you're right. We don't come from the same world because I'm real, you know, and it just just just the sheer like attitude. Why would I give you clout as if you're the one doing me a favor? Right, No, that's not how that works. If you had me on your show and yours are bigger, that's when you're doing someone else a favor. Because every This is the way I've always looked at my business. This is why I've always looked at everything. When I got pulled into, you know, pulled up into having my own store from a farmer's market, all the people that I saw working hard there all the time, the ones who had products that I was allowed to carry my store because I had to have like something spicy going along with it and word for the state to agree to let me have it. It's weird because it's a state park thing and everything's themed. Right. I started buying their stuff wholesale and putting it in my store so that more people were experiencing their product. And it's not like I even had a deep relationship with them, but I knew they were locals, and I knew they worked hard, And my success is their success. If I get a little head before other people do, then I'm going to take people with me, right. That's just what I do instinctively. But here it matters a little bit more because to actually realize that everybody that you're looking at who's sounding really good and saying all the right things, has the potential being like that guy, because we are only seeing what they're showing. Just like an actor, you've all in love with the characters that they play, not the person, because when you find out who they are, it's usually disappointing or discussing everything is fake. And I'm majority of people are phonies and grifters and hills. And the more you know, adamant they are, or the more convincing they are, they're selling their story, that are their their position on things doesn't matter. They have to be tested in a way that if there's something to reveal, they will reveal it. Simply offering somebody to become out to come to my show, wasn't it. It wasn't begging. I don't know if you took it like that because I wasn't. I was just trying to get there's attention because I wanted answers so I can move on with my week and make me make a schedule out. You know, I don't get I get irritated when people know. I know that they're seeing the message just refly, so I can gues know, okay, but I move on periodically. I get it in my mind that I want to have guests on and I want to share with you guys, people that I find value in because everything that I do is always been geared towards how does this benefit others. I was probably born the perfect future dad, because all I think about is how it will benefit What I can do can benefit others. To me, that's what being a human is is being a community person, being leader. If I have some thing that I've learned that I think is really important, I want to share it with people, and yeah, if people find value in that, of course that'd be great if they, you know, supported this show, But I'm not asking for that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I got it in my head a little bit with the whole stupid goal thing, and I thought, I don't I left a bad taste in my mouth, and I think it was just because I was used to hanging out with learnman that I just or whatever, you know, Rourke, that I put the stream Goal seventy nine on there for a little while and I took it off, you know, And it's just it's stuff like that though, that really they really, it really is disappointing if nothing else, because you start to wonder, okay, if well, if that's fake, and let's say that's fake and manufactured, and they're saying all these things whatever it is that we're we would be discussing, that's not taking us closer to some sort of solution because the people, the very Jewish hand or you know, banking could hand is already disseminating that information that you think that is liberating you, So they're not doing it to help you. So then it makes you wonder just what exactly is going on and just how how fucked are we no matter what we do, because all all the rest of it's just a distraction. If it's already is, if we're already in checkmate and it's just a matter of time, then all all the things that we're doing is just different flavors of distractions for different folks, because there's a potential out there for every single person to be fake, to be absolutely nothing like what you see, and to be completely disconnected from the words that they say with such conviction. And when they're on for a couple of minutes for a TikTok or an Instagram post, you don't actually see the real them. You see a character that they've manufactured so that they could take money and energy out of it. What should be a true desire and movement to protect mankind and have a brighter future than what they want to do with us. So they can come and this is this cheap wolf wolf in sheep's clothing thing. They can come in all different varieties and you wouldn't know just by looking at it, or even just by witnessing their content. And I just found that very I found that very I've never encountered someone say that to me before. One time when I knew a guy just you know, head like, gee, Jean BURRELLO is doing very well for himself now, but there was a time when he had to go back in and I understood that, you know, if he wanted if I wanted him on for an how or whatever, it was gonna he wanted. He wants some money for it, and I didn't. I couldn't justify it because I'm not shelling out if nothing's come in. You understand that my model isn't. I already get invested in by some rich, shadowy uh sodomite figures in the background, like Clivicular or something, you know, so real things don't have that type of uh budget or that type of investors. I don't know if there's actually people who truly want to see mankind and family and all the things that make life worth living survive, because if they're in that bracket of wealth, they may by default just be like all the other people with it. So I don't know if there's people on our side that do good things for you know, are the cause or whatnot the cause simply being survival. I'm not talking about simply being survival. You know already got a thumb down. You can go fuck yourself whoever you are. I don't even care who you are. You can't buy just to do that, you're a fucking loser. And if your name is Nemos, you can go shove it up your asshole sideways. I'm sure there's plenty of shit already up in there, crowding the whole. So it says maturing together in a messed up society of inincerity. Recent interactions with other content creators has made it inescapably clear that they are running a grift. The egos of people who do literally nothing of value you is remarkable. They think this is the real world and their fraud or false celebrity here is somehow a hierarchy or something to It's like they're creating their own feudal or cast system. It's eye opening to witness how much of a fraud these ass clowents are peaking behind the content and interacting with them is disappointing to say the least. They are artificial filling your feed with regurgitated info. And that's the bigger issue, right aside from some people who have additional details to add. This has been recycled. It's not their original work. They're not even putting forth the work. And this is the other issue too. It is people who are real who do this as a hobby or a passion project, so therefore they have they're already, you know, more genuine because they're not being influenced by one thing or the other. Just to do what they're doing. It's because they want to. It's fun for them, you know, reading and then exploring the possibilities in the dock connecting. That's all that excites me. Right, They are regurgitating things that Bill Cooper was talking about thirty years ago in half the time. Given all the extensive reading that I've done. Their presentations are mostly gen z dopey I know it all attitude coupled with piss poor delivery because they're not actually getting it right. There are mistakes that I know are mistakes because of all the reading that I've done. So they they're going around with this ego, this overblown sense feeling, a self importance, sense of self importance that is completely unjustified. They see numbers, they see this. They're not understanding or don't care or realize that they're getting an edge because that algorithm thing only applies to people that they want to hold down. It doesn't apply to people who are just dumping more distractions and bullshit and dead ends into the stuff that influences you or that hasn't the potential to influence you, make an impression on you at least, so they'll look at somebody who's been has been oppressed on here ever since five or six years ago when Twitter first kicked me off and I got blacklisted on every social media site, and me trying to maneuver myself back into things, and the results were clear. We lost the YouTube channel two days ago or so, A real, what are you doing instead of just dropping links to other people's broadcasts while I'm on a broadcast, Explain what you're doing before I delete you. I'm not in the mood right now. That is not proper behavior. You know what? Here you go, dude, You're done peeking behind the content creator, all right? So I said, they are artificial filling your feed with a regrigitated info like a hamster reel round and round, as if it's somehow brand new information. This is exactly what ste does. This is what all these people do. When they latch onto something that seems unique, it's usually because it's been stolen and now they can use AI to scrub the Internet for your content. People who are real, who do the real work themselves. That's how they do work. They just steal it. This is how this is how the oavas have always operated. They co opt and then they rush often to in this, in this uh scenario, they will just present it on one of their bigger platforms where they're sure to have more people watching it because they're suppressing gears while they're not suppressing theirs, and they're promoting theirs, and it's recommended everywhere and all that stuff. It's on the top of every page and all that. So by the time they produce what they've taken from you, now you're the copycat and the eyes of everybody else because the very first time they heard in any of this it was on their show. Because it's more popular regardless if you've been saying it for two years or three years or four years, or it's a key element of something. And when they do it, they make all the sharp edges nice and dull. They blended it out, they make it so that it's just it is a unique or interesting piece of information. But is it useful in the way that they gave it back to you. No, it's like here's stomach acid. Oh, by the way we neutralized it, it doesn't really do anything now because we've omitted all these other things on the outside edge of it. So it's just a piece of puzzle that it's like, oh, look a precious as shiny. You know that's cool. I didn't know that. But it's not with the punch of And this is how you apply it to everything else. Here's the other ways that connects to things. Right, it's not a complete thought. Most of the people are just reading a script with conviction, which is acting, and have no connection to their own words or even care about the topic. And that topic is what people who are concerned about this world feel that their families are in danger, their futures are in danger. Everything's becoming more expensive, things are becoming more and more invasive. There's no more need for the Fourth Amendment has been bypassed by flock cameras and other tech right in your vehicles to basically monitor you without a warrant and look all over your vehicle and all over your home. And this is not how we are supposed to live. They are not supposed to treat us like prisoners in a panopticon prison. That is how we're not in a playpen, a digital fencing geofencing grid. I mean we are, but that's not how it's supposed to be. And if we recognize that, the only thing that I can possibly imagine and being a way out is if we all as mankind at anybody who's got the comprehension level and the trueness in their heart and they're actually created by the same creator that I was, come together and help each other out as a community when we need it, and we move forward together against a common parasitic enemy that's been here way too long and has caused way too much damage and has poisoned us long enough, and to send us off to die for their causes long enough. And if those like the repercussions or the consequences or the result of the things that these people just say as a script, if they actually stopped for a minute and thought or felt or reflect acted upon, deduced, extrapolated outwardly to see how this how this impacts their life and their future, you would think that they would actually start to become sincere about it. But they don't. I don't know where they come from, or who they're, who they're children, you know, who's these Well how many trying to say that whose children they are? You know, if they're if they're from some family and they're just popping out here some bloodline, as if they're just regular old dudes. I think a lot of these people who just pop in without any outwardly funding are probably have a wealthy family because this takes a lot of time and effort, and if I didn't have my own small business, I wouldn't be doing this either. This is something that I started when I still had the store going and it was busy, but every once in a while and make a video. I didn't do a stream. I didn't stream until way later. I didn't I was just making presentations and da Vinci and putting them out there, and I never really did the social media small you know, short content stuff like most of my videos are under thirty minutes back then, and probably under twenty. Sometimes says they have no conviction, they have no connection to their own words or even care about the topic, which is dangerous because we are being led to believe. I mean, how many times do I go through the instagram the instagrams and I show you all these things the information is still true and when it strays from the truth, as far as what I've come to understand, I explain how I think it's you know, well, they got this part wrong, they got that part wrong, but by and large and then sometimes I just I just pick them out so that I can explain why they're so wrong. Says they are simply there too, because notice that I don't ever put up like a bunch of liberal or Marxist cultural Marxist stuff simply to tear it down. It's usually somebody who's already making a critique, and then I'm studying the critique of the and I'm making a critique of the critique and of the of the the core thought process that they're critiquing or criticizing, because oftentimes they want you. They're trying to mold you as to how you react to things. And this is exactly what makes these people who are shills or grifters dangerous because they seem, you would assume, to be aware of all the problems and not be part of the problem themselves. But if that isn't true, and they are part of the problem themselves, then they're teaching you. They're even they're even teaching you and and and training you how to reach so not not to react to them, but to react to the Jewish agenda. So they they don't just teach cons. They're they're the ones drumming up all the information that is making us more and more upset with them and more and more feeling threatened by them. If it's not the Rabbis themselves declaring this stuff, it's other people sharing what I've been sharing for a while as far as the history is concerned. But more and more people are hearing the same thing, so it's becoming more popular stuff that I've been talking about. I'm not saying I'm the only one, but what I'm saying is I haven't heard anything newly yet. It's hard to tell you history that's new, right, and it's given all the stuff that I've read and shared, I haven't really come across any any big whoppers yet. They're like there's there's main core things that you pay attention to because they were pivotal changing, game changing moments in history, like the Civil War and things of that nature. And do other things happen, Yeah, But is I think if we're going to be understanding what happened to America, who actually came here, who her Nan Kurtez actually was he was, who Columbus was, who was actually on his boat, what they did to the people to the you know, indigenous when they got here, and the sex trafficking that occurred then to in the human trafficking, and then you go okay, so and then here comes the same collection of people in the same Saturn cult. Now they're the slave trade, bringing bringing uh, darker skinned people here to do their work on their plantations. But always, always, the white person is being blamed for the for the crimes of them, and they're like, and they will stoke those fires because the more you're the more we're fighting, the less people are paying attention to them. So and I can just go on and to talk about every little pinpoint of history, but the whole point is they're molding, is that these are the you know, this isn't just the content creats I'm talking about. I'm talking about who creates the content creators when they're not real and they have that type of attitude you can only assume because they're not really anything. Yet it's like, what do you mean money? Like if you do this for that? You know, it's like flabbergas. I just don't understand the mentality. So I guess if everybody and the way we could help each other grow through potentially through conversation, because maybe we'll spark a thought in the mind of some buddy who had this information here and that information there. But whatever we said sparked the connection, and now it's easier for them to understand, and now they can share that understanding with others, and it helps to strengthen the awareness all around. Because there's so many spells on us. We need to break our spells so that we can think clearly. But if you don't want to do that because of freaking money, And first I didn't even I didn't even say there wasn't money involved. I just asked if he wanted to be on, So that was an assumption, but it was such a disgusting behavior that I wasn't going to consider it. And I'm not going to do that anyway, because like, what what about my time? You know, if your if your time is so valuable, who do you think is sitting next to you or you know, sitting with you on the on the stream? What about my time? If you're going to be like that, you know, it's like, I don't I don't like the condescension. I don't know who this asshole is from, you know anything, but as videos, who the hell you get it too? The hell you think you're talking to you, buddy anyway, And I said, they're paid shilled by paid shills. It shills the right word, yeah, kind of, but also grifters, by and large, budgeted and favored by the nefarious algorithm, so they start off with a huge advantage. What that means is you're being force fed particular excuse me, particular people, particular people, while others are being buried out of sight. All you're getting are the fraudsters and puppets. That's what that's that's the poisonous cream that rises to the top of the algo. And they are appealing to your senses only to distract and deceive. Because when you understand that there's no there's no substance of character behind it, What the hell are they actually doing there? And what are they there for to manipulate, To manipulate you through your good senses, through our senses, through our best part of our nature, and use it against us. It's they're steering the they're steering the cap. They're steering the sheep, right, And I'm not saying like sheep has like everybody's sheep, but I mean that's that's the when you're looking downward, like from let's say drone uh drone view right, you're seeing the dog and he's stimulus over here, makes them go that way. It's stimulus over here. They straighten it out. Stimulus on each side. Take some a certain direction, and that's that's what I mean. They're steering us down a path. Now let me go into here real quick. I didn't open up the FDJ. Stimulus over here, they straighten it out. Stimulus on each side. Take some Thank you, Hey Alex, what's up all right? So there's some stuff in here. Hello, Nward. Yeah, I just said hello to you too. Over on, bucking all those before I turn turn this on. I've gathered with other ways and concentrated on you and on a purpose, whether to build a community or play music, and have experienced winds stir up around us, almost recognizing us, or animals like birds come around and seem to chime into a song, or other random people. Whoops, get you know what this thing's got an audust roll on? Still hold on, let me just pull this back out to New jab Bro. Taking so long, there it goes. Let's see what I was say, coming to see what they couldn't explain, drew them to the location. My question is have you ever experienced that this synchronicity or reunification emitting powerful within Yeah, and there's also the other thing too that it's going to attract unwanted attention to and those are going to be the most helpful, so understand that too. They want they want to gain your trust. But yes, also there is it's the spirit, the spirit within you of that thing that we call the benevolent Creator. Under when when we come together and we understand that there's something to do, the fear disappears, even if it's scary, and uh, just the objective isn't all that matters? You don't want to sound like Jeebus and say they who are not my father?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: All right, Arminius Armenius. Every time I experienced some kind of nefarious event or people will follow to disrupt this union. Yes, I was going with. Yeah, whether a person starts drama, someone gets injured or members. You know, people are just not good at getting along either anyway because of egos or whatever. They're just not equipped with things because of arrested development, sometimes not enough time spent learning how to deal with other people. So when they are adults, it's not like if the lesson wasn't learned. The lesson wasn't learned. There's still they're still behind on the some that certain aspects of their character. Members are offered other members other options that in the long run I have witnessed fail shortly after the original group has broken up into advantage. Yeah, and anything that I that I would do, I wouldn't do it. Uh, howard they in the open like, yeah, but yeah, if you even have so much as a couple of people hanging out in your garage talking about your new whatever you got, one of those neighbors that walks up curious is going to wonder why there's a bunch of you know, it's just it's just weird how that goes. Maybe not so much in this neighborhood because we know everybody so pretty well. Thank you for your great content. I mean, I have another shirt that's funny. Thank you. Mayn't I remember that, Yeah, for sure? And it is that seems to be that person is a little bit on the empty side, for sure. I think the original spell is destroying the actual definition of truth, which is witness I debate over have you have you seen? I don't recognize your name, So if you haven't, and I'm trying to think now where they would be. Oh okay, so yeah they're on rumble now, so on rumble.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: The most recent seven part series of the British Dada. If you haven't witnessed that, like, this is gonna hopefully make more sense because it'll break the religiosity spell and you understand who actually was the original monotheist who believed or knew knew about the benevolent Creator. And it didn't come from Semites. It came from your Gothic Yarian ancestors five thousand years ago. Everything was co opted and stolen because this is what I'm saying, This is the pattern that we need to recognize. They continue to do this. All right, so we are here. I didn't realize I had minimized it already. I thought we were. Oh, thank you, it's a way for the thing. Yeah, there's like people talking in the end. There's there's different claps that they'd use.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Edward, thank you very much once again for being a producer of the Ballbusterers broadcast. Without these, you wouldn't see me here very often because I'd have to be plugging more fingers into holes. And I just found out that my daughter they're trying to they're trying to pressure us to go take a step that I don't think we're ready for you as far as I don't want, I don't want to avoidance to be a factor. Like, so let's put this way. My daughter is engine what is s crap again? Oh cool? My daughter is in gymnastics and she's in a pre comp. She was in pre comp last year. They did three events where not only did we already pay like shit tons of money for each event and shit tons of money to have it registered, plus the monthly on pre competition from the regular performance teams, there's performance teams that are local and they do local things. She was on that for a while and it was like one hundred and ten, hundred and fifty whatever, and I remember, so it went up to two ten, and I was like, I didn't realize that that was happening. I just whatever. I didn't I didn't know it was going to change, but I didn't. It's whatever. And then the events that threw another eight hundred bucks at it. Probably when you factor in the backpack stuff, and I like all the stuff that they surround the leotard to the long pants of the jacket, it whatever, and then just the registrations of the thing. And then when we get to the meet, it's like, well, it's kind of It would be really weird if other people showed up for this event that weren't parents or family members, because why would any why would you want strangers to be coming to this event and paying for tickets to see someone else's children perform. That'd be creepy. So who's their only audience. Who's the only people showing up family members of the children and or the most likely their parents and siblings. Right, so they charge us, well they did already charge us. They charge us to have her in the thing. If that's not enough, raise that, but only us also then again have to pay to see our children. Are like fucking kidding me. So it's it's a big Jewish racket up all the way around. I don't like the way gymnastics is run by any of these people. I think they're all a bunch of criminals, and I think they take advantage of people. But when people have this and they don't, they don't want to. I don't care if I ever become a billionaire. I think being ripped off by pieces of ship that are going like this is still still wrong. It's still bad. I think when people take advantage of stuff like that, it's still wrong. It's still bad. Right, So, oh, you're just a no. But I'm not going to be one of those people who just thinks that it's all part of being high society. Well first, first world problems. No, if you're being fucked, you're being fucked. You know how you remain or maintain what you've earned by not getting fucked? So why would I want that? Why would I want to be more doing more of that? So anyhow, the precomp is very specific as to what they let you, like, you have to you have to do these performance and hit these uh these marks for the rating scoring of you know, the vault, the beam, the bar, the bars, and the floor routine. She's really good at all of those things except for hey, hrvat eighty eight, how's it going. She's really good at all of those things, except the bars are hard and it's advanced skill level and she just needs to get stronger and stuff like that and everything else she was kicking butt on. So I'm like, well, I think one more year this is good because it's gonna maybe it's gonna the very I don't want her. I don't want this to become a thing of avoidance where it's like, well, they have more freedom to do what they want. And then we have a choreographer come in. I'm like, okay, oh, by the way, there's a choreography fee. I'm like, what the hell is the what it was the cost of the of the class for then, so in order to I'm paying you to teach her gymnastics, and you're telling me that you're going to charge me an extra fee to teach her gymnastics on top of the multi fee. Do you see how that pisses me off? Yeah? F TJ crew now awesome, hr vat eighty eight. Oh yeah, that reminds me. Let's see if I could do it. Hold on, I got to figure out how to do it. Let's get into Isaac. There you go. Oh, it's not going to show me the list, No, no, no, hold there he is. All right, you're officially a moderator. There you go. There you go. So they want us to do this new one or this next one, because she would bring her up from the precomptus silver Well, we did three last time, so we had to do the hotel, we had to drive, we had you know, the time. It takes away from us doing work and other things that uh, you know, our our net positive on our on our income versus having to go out there, Like we have great times when we go, but seven seven of those. So if I paid an extra eight hundred whatever the hell was last year, what's this going to be when you have more than double the amount of meats that we go to for the And then I'm you're just told me that I have to also you have to also charge me an additional choreography fee, and she's she was like well, and then they tried, like try to they framed everything It's about whether or not I can afford it. I'm like, it's not about that. It's about whether or not it makes sense because she could benefit from another year in pre comp and then we'll consider what we're going to do after that. I don't think that moving off every year is like where it don't. It doesn't need to be that way. Develop the skills, don't bypass them, and don't use the freedom of being able to do other things as a way of avoiding the things that you have weaknesses, and I don't want this to be uh, you know, just take the path at least resistance. When it comes to sports or anything that you you don't want to avoid things just because you're not as good at them. You want to learn how to be better at them. So that's where I'm at with it. I think she's gonna do that. You're a precomp But it's just it's so ridiculous how how the whole system runs. And when you question it, you're like, oh, you're you're not going to those high society. It's like, well we got It doesn't matter how much I got in my pocket or in my bank. It's what matters is are you fucking me or not? You know what I mean? And if I feel that you are, I'm not gonna go with it, not gonna go along with it. You what are you nuts?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Why would anybody do that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to. I don't want to be I don't want to look bad or look poor. I'm these people who are shallow, worthless human beings as it is. Yeah, who cares? Who gives a god? Damn? All right? So is this live? Why is this okay? That's old stuff. We had a great people here. Okay, wow, we're really okay before they time out? Are yelling than that? And then all right, so Johnny Rebel is in the house and it's romantic over on this side. I don't know who's watching because I forgot I was even connected. We got a yeah, this place is ah.
Speaker 4: I mean, some.
Speaker 1: People have been here for a while, they haven't turned out, but there's not a lot mm hmmm. A lot of people have already moved to Rumble or FTJ guys. Just so you know, over here run the Crusaders and uh, I think, yeah, actually a couple. I've got to get Godfather over there too. He might already be over here. I don't know if he might have a different screen name over here. What am I looking for? Okay, so I want to refresh our memories on this and I'm going to play something that's positive. But remember what I said about this whole thing, because experience the firsthand is more shocking than having an impression of people being fake or flawed or what do they call it? Agent provocateurs, assets, controlled opposition, distractions, paid shills. Do you understand what I mean from a distance, like there's already things about this guy's backstory that a publicist or somebody who's managing his his public persona. It's not true. He didn't went and make all his money Jan Bilgarian did not make all of his money gambling. He came from a family that had it. So that's already a lie. And I don't know why you would perpetuate that unless because I don't know. Jews are casino owners. Even if they pretend that the guy with the feathers on his head is the casino owner, that's not he's making the majority of the money there. They have notoriously forever, have been in control of all the vices that cripple and destroy mankind. It's not just the European type person that that affects. It affects anybody who's desperate or needs dope, meine or whatever the helmet.
Speaker 6: It may be.
Speaker 1: And there's like, what better example of shills is there? Because there's grifters who pretend could be something that is popular to siphon money out of the trend. Okay, there's that, but a shill presents themselves as a real person who is going to let's say, guy's doing follow the Queen. This is a natural story for my life in San Francis. When I was in San Francisco, this happened. There is a guy, black guy, piece of shit, sitting on a bucket doing fat guy, older guy doing follow the Queen. And then some other groid comes up, dressed really nice with a with a girl, probably a pimp, probably more more than likely a natural pimp, and he's like, yeah, I'll throw it down forty dollars.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, and this is this is the act, right, these are this is the act that they're doing on the side of the road. This is this is the hustle. And he gets it right and he wins his money. So that's supposed to inspire in people. Wow, is that easy? Because there's a group of people around him. They're all loud because they're droids, and they're attracting attentions. So now they have a little cluster of people watching them. And then the first guy who throws down Oh, look it looks easy and I can make money doing this. I'll put down twenty or something like that. Right that that guy who walks in there and does that thing and pretends because he's working with the guy who's doing the hustle. They're all they're part of they're all part of the same hustle. But he's what they call this shill. Okay, So when you have people that on streams look like they've won big or on TV and they're doing you know, Texas hold them or something and they win big and then they get paraded around as celebrities, who does that benefit? Benefits the casinos because now you have the impression that you can do the same thing ego all that stuff, Uh, desperation, thinking that there's a there's an actual you know, probability there that you can somehow take advantage of. Because look at all this togy Togi made smutny doing gambling, look at this and all these other all the social media people who are making ship tons of money. The ones on kid to have a big audience, even Paul with the Duel dot com and I don't know why he's affiliated with Aiden Ross's stuff, regardless of it was for fighting or not, Like, why was that? Okay? Wh why didn't why didn't anybody turn on? I don't just like Paul, but I'm just surprised that that type of group of people didn't find that odd, unless, of course, that entire thing over there is a one big honey trap made by exactly who I think it's made by. That's the only reason why I'm over there. It's kind of worn you. That's why I'm telling you should maybe move somewhere else before you get caught up into something you don't want to be caught up in. And if you're there to fuck with people, then you guys are doing just like if you're the ones like honey potting it and trying to get people to fed posts because you're doing it, that that's not a good it's not a good look for you, bro. So yeah, when you see other people doing it, you think, oh, it's possible. And like I said, Clavicular has a contract neon anybody who is a little freaking punk that is influence an influencer to the demographic of fourteen to twenty five and maybe even older if they're on social media and they've been created to be big. Because look at most of this stuff is so stupid. If it wasn't for having an actual crew creating fake events and fake drama and false you know, in falsely representing things video, it would be the most boring thing that ever, because these people have nothing to offer and they have nothing upstairs, so nobody would be watching it normally, Like, did you ever see what Neon looks like? It's like, I don't know, is he a see a be like? What he is?
Speaker 7: He?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's it's it's off putting and bleaching your hair didn't help. But but yeah, that's like, these manufactured people are all promoting gambling online, gambling mostly, so it's just a little weird that they would make a false story about this guy's wealth and where it came from and then have it associated with gambling, as if that's how that's that's the hardcore, that's the that's the man's way to fame, right, you just go to the casino.
Speaker 8: Talk about that for a second.
Speaker 9: What is the ultimate purpose of saying, you know, if a cop kills a black guy, it's racism. If you know, something happens to a Jew, it's anti semitism. But then if something happens to a white person, whatever, you know, you stab, you stab this poor innocent Ukrainian girl on the subway.
Speaker 8: Nobody helps her, Nobody gives a fuck.
Speaker 9: This guy's gonna get off you know, but if that was a black girl, if that was a Jewish person, it would be hands across America would be posting black squares, would be going crazy, it would be burning down fucking police stations. So what actually is this? I'll explain it. It's very simple. It's an attack on whites. That's what it is, plane and simple, and that's coming from the Jewish community. And you see it over and over when they.
Speaker 1: Now all these things are true, it's what they imply or maybe flat out tell you after a while, after there's a warm up period that your response should be is where it's leading you to do exactly what they're prepared for you to do. And that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be the thing that you should do anyway, even in response to this stuff. But if they're already setting a trap, you don't run across the hole. Like the analogy I make with the grass over or the you know, the palms over the top of the hole and the jungle scene.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 1: You don't run into your trap.
Speaker 3: Crusaders is a drap.
Speaker 9: Anyway they say kill a white person today, or they tweet some crazy, vile thing against whites, and then twenty tweets later it's like, oh, I'm not white, I'm Jewish.
Speaker 8: How many times have we seen that? You know?
Speaker 9: And so like you look at where all this white hate is coming from. You know, who's pushing all the NGOs that are funding open borders, who's pushing this melting pot idea. All of that is basically an attack on whites. It's not an attack on blacks. It's not an attack on Jews. Who does that ultimately hurt? Who does DEI hurt? You know, all these things are focused to basically.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends is there DEI hires and they're flying your plane. It's whoever's on the plane or driving your bus.
Speaker 8: Undermine white people.
Speaker 9: And you know, and nobody wants to talk about that because you say that, and you're a white supremacist.
Speaker 8: You know, there's all these stupid labels, but it's just.
Speaker 1: Calling us, Yeah, survival is supremacy. Now. Just identifying that you have the right to live and you're happen to also be of the ear of European ethnicity, that makes you a white supremacist. That's why the word itself has already triggery. Call yourself a European descent don't, don't I would. I just have a hard time using the enemy's words and their spells to describe things. It's like, I there, they have the word Nazi. It's not ours, and it's not how we should get Like anybody who's appreciates or recognizes the nobility of the Germanic people during National Socialism should understand that that's what it was, national socialism and the spirit of man when they want to help and honestly sincerely care about their people. That's this is what the result is, and how prosperous they were for and such a short short period of time, but unfortunately also for a short period of time.
Speaker 8: It's pay of space, you know. And I'm tired of dancing around issues.
Speaker 9: I'm tired of pretending, you know that we can't, you know, just like you know they have like, oh, the N word, you know, if you say that, it's this crazy thing. But you can say spic it's not the S word. You know, you can say cracker, it's not the C word. But what they do is they create this like this this victim victim narrative that you know, they they show oh, well, you know, blacks are perpetual victims.
Speaker 8: And Jews are victims.
Speaker 9: So if they're a part of a victim category, all of a sudden they get special treatment. You can't talk about them, you can't criticize them. They don't give a fuck about black people. They just use blacks so that they can also inherit all those victim category rights. And the funny thing is the whole thing of like, one of the reasons why I think blacks, you know, are are you know, kind of being violent against whites is because of this whole like slave narrative that's been push and push and push. The funny thing is when you actually dive into it, you realize that Jews were disproportionately responsible for the slave trade, and they shut the slave trade down on all Jewish holidays because not enough people would show up, you know, to uh to the auction.
Speaker 8: So, you know, Malcolm X talked about this.
Speaker 9: It's it's it's one of these things where you have to really question things that they tell you cannot talk about.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about that for a second.
Speaker 1: So you saw that, Now, let's it's going to be quite the scroll. You know, maybe I'll just and it's going to be quite the scroll either way. Let me see if I can find one that's a little bit closer to it, though, yeah, not really, I want to keep that one there. I've got multiple tabs of Instagram up here because it's, like I said, it's not in any order. But when's that pair together I'm trying to play together. Oh yeah, David Gan, the book was flawed. I mean, there's good information in there, but that that book was flawed. I don't know if you did eulogize anybody, you did enshrining them, especially when you meant it's like there's I'm very hesitant about anything everything because it's just there's just so much bullshit and people who are portraying like any See all these faces I was scrolling by, most likely half of them are insincere, and they like the ones that come out of prison, like the Alaskan Avenger. He may have gone in for all the right reasons, who knows what he came out as, but he's also a freemason. He's very proud of that, and let let people know that. And whoever, you know, whatever deals And I'm also saying that the thing that happened the second time Paul got picked up is you know, there should have been. There was a maximum of twenty and usually the ATF gets ten per item. If you're a restricted person or a prohibited person with a firearm, they found two in his washer or dryer. How did you get out early if that was the case? Like why it's any is a story not correct? Or is was there a deal made? These are questions you need to ask yourself, because they turn people that used to be good because of what they do is they they capitalize on your reputation. That's how that's the whole wolf and cheap clothing thing is. On the outside, you're representing something and you're leading people astray because they have a perspective or a perception of you that maybe at one time it was actually legitimate, but now you have a different objective in mind because you've handed over your your loyalties to something other than whatever cause you were fighting for. Does that make sense? And then those people don't know any better, They don't know there was anything that any that any switch was flipped, so they continue to follow and support you. Meanwhile, you're doubt that person's like a pied piper or the Pockelty of the apocket. Let's leading you into the very thing that you think of you're fighting differ yourself from now. You'll have to excuse me because I have to scroll a little bit here to find this. But it's going to be another, not that one. We're getting close though, uh not yet, not the one in low hanging fruit, like criticizing people who are easy to criticize like this, Like we're gonna get on this one too, but it's like a very unlikable person or someone who is in shape. I mean, it's like there's no there's no contest. But the belief here is that Randy find is somehow less jewed up and less compromised than Dann Vilsarian. But that's that's probably the assumption and presumption that that part is probably not correct. They're just reinforcing their their hold on people by giving them something that's more palatable, but it's still gonna do the same things you know it'll have. Here's here's the rhetoric of Trump, and here's the actions. Here's the rhetoric of every politician. Here's here's the actions. They talk a good game, they don't do the same thing though as they talk, as they say I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that. Well, you find out that you can't because that's not how the system operates, because you're not you don't really having real true power, and then you end up having to if you want to maintain anything, and you're gonna have to do what they tell you. I'm hopefully getting closer because this is the one when he's talking to clovicular with the girl, and I just want this is important to me to share with you again, to remind you because Michael Jordan's face, it just it breaks character, in my opinion, if you're supposed to be somebody who's respectable and not as like this is the Jew mind coming out, in my opinion, the perverse Jew mind of abusing and exploiting people coming out. And it's very revealing as to what type of person Bill's Aerian actually is. And I think that's important, regardless of what the easy things are to say that everybody is going to agree with, like that's that's dumb shit. Let's see how you are as a person. This is something. Are you somebody i'd want to hang out with or what I feel disgusting hanging around with you? Because that matters. I don't like to put people in positions of power.
Speaker 8: What is this?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want people with perverse, some disgusting minds and with ill intent towards people, and who are manipulative and using them to I don't want to put them in a place where I have to trust them to do the right thing when they don't do the right thing and they're not They don't do the right thing by people on the smaller scales, shit, why would they do things right by the people and the more impactful where you know, where it affects more people's lives. Hurry up, where is this? They've every getting here soon. That's a good one too. There so here it is. So he's on the phone with Dan Basarian. Don't fucking be why are you doing that? Hold on?
Speaker 4: So I talked to z.
Speaker 1: So either he's talking about this girl being his girlfriend and another girl's upstairs that he had sex with last week, or it's flip flop, but he's talking about it in front of her on a stream, and she's got to play it cool like she's everything that she's you know, doing, is being put out there for the world to hear. That already shows the lack of respect, or you know, consideration for how, you know, how other people might feel about that. And then he's she's talking to and giving all this information to this asshole who has not very fatherly or uncle like advice to give him. Because this guy with his I don't know, was it fifty million dollar yad or whatever, would have hordes and hordes of porn star hores on there with him. So he's used to being an exploitive asshole too.
Speaker 10: Before. But I've got these two girls like that are living with me and they're kind of getting into it. So how do I make them not fight and like want to kill each other?
Speaker 1: It's like this is a stupid conversation, like, oh, clev problems, Like, uh, just don't have one and not be bouncing back and forth, you douche, don't call one of them or your girlfriend. If you're just gonna be doing that anyway, how about that, Like you can have that as long as everybody understands that's what's going on. I don't know if you want to both living in the same house as you. It's kind of weird. It's kind of very weird. That sounds like possessive, Like they're probably more to the story, like another layer, like they're part of his only Fans girls, because how is he having an actual quote unquote girlfriend or real life relationships like that at all with anybody when he's working his way through all of them for only fans another Jewish thing that he's deeply you know, invested in making money out of.
Speaker 3: I mean, do they hung up with each other?
Speaker 11: No? No? Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first thing he asks is if they're lesbians or bisexual and they're for hooking up with each other, and she's like, yuk.
Speaker 12: No, like he just wants us to be friends.
Speaker 10: No, so I fucked here before, like a month or two ago.
Speaker 1: See how she said, look at it? He says that, like that that crass? Is it bragging? And look at her covering her face?
Speaker 10: And the one upstairs on like dating.
Speaker 1: Oh, the one upstairs he's dating, and he just said that he fucked her. So the one upstairs he's dating and he's sitting here with her, man oh man, But like.
Speaker 10: The one upstairs that was my girlfriend hates her.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, two girls is fucking probably the worst number that you could pick, because they're gonna be jockey for position when you're fucking one, the other one's sitting on her ass.
Speaker 8: So you either got to pick one or three or four or whatever, but not two.
Speaker 6: Two does not work.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna like, No, two does not work. What's the difference about three?
Speaker 13: Because once three works a lot better than two because otherwise one is just sitting on her ass.
Speaker 3: While you're sucking the other one.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's what the other girl wants to hear. She wants to hear that. Now, the attention, if you actually care like that, somebody is going to be split among more people rather than you know, reduced down to one, and they're constantly.
Speaker 3: Jockey for attention. Everything's a competition. It's a total fucking headache.
Speaker 10: Yeah that sounds that sounds kind of like exactly what's going on right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's everybody else's problem, right, They're all up tight because you're a piece of.
Speaker 10: Shit giving me a fucking headache every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor poor clivicular. Yeah well, I mean you see you.
Speaker 3: Basically, you know, put two fucking ants in a jar and shook the jar up.
Speaker 8: So yeah, that two does not work unless they hook up and they're into a job.
Speaker 3: That could work.
Speaker 1: But two girls that are like so I talked, Yeah, see he did the potential for only fans just sparked in his mind. Look who is it? So, so there's your other side of basarian and now we will go back to the other couple I saw there. But you know what, fuck it. You guys get the point early. They continue to do that. This is pretty interesting though a lot of liberals are just did we do this one before? We may have. Yeah, it's kind of dumb because it's it's in the mindset of like the liberal conservative where like those are things, there's human beings with concerns, and if other people are dumb enough to allow themselves to think in that polarized way, then that's that's kind of their fault, right, Erica, all right, I.
Speaker 14: Know this is.
Speaker 1: It's a good it's a good synopsis, all right, So I'm not it's a it is what it is.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: It's a dumb topic. But uh yeah, there's gonna be other things that are connected to it. They were gonna lead into here speaking of fake people.
Speaker 15: Trump before she knew Charlotte she actually won.
Speaker 1: This is faking a whole other way though.
Speaker 16: It's Miss Arizona Pageant. Her parents are both from military intelligence family. Her dad did raytheon arms deals with Israel, probably unrelated. And Erica Kirk was part of running an orphanage in Romania where children went missing, enough children for Romania to permanently ban the orphanage and permanently ban Erica Kirk.
Speaker 3: Do you know if you gotta be to get banned in Romania?
Speaker 16: Andrews married there, you really gotta push some boundaries.
Speaker 8: Mind you.
Speaker 16: This is when Epstein was still active. So I'll let you connect the dots. By the way, I'm not suicidal. For the record, I am quite okay.
Speaker 3: You heard it here.
Speaker 16: But the weirdest thing about Erica Kirk and she met Charlie Kirk not on Christian Mingle. She went into interview at his company, Turning Point USA. He said that he fell in love right away. Now four years later he's dead and she is now inherited Turning Point USA. She's doing podcasts on it too, Like I'm so excited, Like to my future wife, please wait two months after I die before.
Speaker 3: Doing a podcast three months if it's my own.
Speaker 16: Come on, and you look at how fast she moved on, and then you look at how it started and how it ended. How it started was not romance how it started was her going in for a job, and how it ended was her getting her promotions.
Speaker 15: So I'm just saying, I'm just that, I'm just so it was probably Tyler Erica Kirk knew Trump before.
Speaker 1: We thought we talked about this because I showed book other losses, so that one was already done. Most of this stuff is gonna be something. I just said, the drag through again. There were just certain things I wanted to get out of that the sense we can run it. We're gonna run into the potential that some of these things were already done before. I'm just gonna get back to where we were. Oh it's Elijah singing. That's what I'm hearing. It's such weirdo, you know there there is benefits to people being having their asses kicked every once in a while as they're developing. It kind of takes the It's like it's like a too safe a world with low consequences type of scenario that I just see over and over again as to why, Like they're checks and balances, they don't understand their boundaries, so they're very h they're not self aware. They're self absorbed, but not self aware, and they're seris he'll not consider it. Teens. You would think that you would be a little self conscious that everyone who hears you singing might think that you're a fucking show tunes faggot, But I guess not.
Speaker 3: McDonald's right.
Speaker 10: Look at this.
Speaker 3: This is from the Book of Black Magic, right.
Speaker 1: The founder of here is a thirty three degree Freemason.
Speaker 3: McDonald's. This represents the arch of ball.
Speaker 1: Look at this, and they were cannibals allegedly.
Speaker 9: Obtaining his fucking money through Satanic Masonic connections or influence.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't just jump to say Satanic to Masonic like that. It's it's not accurate statements.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, okay what I'm already done with this idiot. Hey, look words, this is pretty interesting though, right. Michael Jackson's Sega video game Moonwalker was based on him saving children from men in business suits. Do you guys remember Moonwalker?
Speaker 6: The game?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: My cousin had it. We played it. It was fun, defensive, coined in the jukebox, and then he starts kicking ass see the girl. Yeah, I'm glad of out of YouTube right though, because I can't be that's gone. I've got other channels. But is this the mo one new It looks maxing or Hebrew maxing. We'll get into nine second.
Speaker 3: Watch out fast and easy.
Speaker 17: It would be for me to genuinely do something anything about these Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Okay, I found this one where this lady is literally.
Speaker 17: Reaching out to convicted sex offenders to try and traffic children directly to them through Jeffrey Epstein. She's literally part of the dream team with him, trafficking young girls, getting them into this cult, sending this letter to a convicted sex fender or any ordinary citizen who can benefit from having sexual defense monitored.
Speaker 8: As she talks about how she.
Speaker 18: Was in this coll and how she conducted over ten thousand sessions and got thousands of girls and got paid for them, and when Jeffrey founder, they just took off together by using all their different tactics and what she saw on him, and at first Jeffrey was furious, but I pointed out by staggering daughters every eight years, he would always have a supply of ripe girls at his disposal.
Speaker 17: Talking about getting new ones every eight years to appropriate with.
Speaker 18: He bought manhouse to all this thing, all this admittence with picture of body and everything worked obviously done and in the very BODYM says, by the way, I haven't.
Speaker 17: Said anything to be FEDS yet, and I won't as long as those USPS money orders keep arriving from Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center. Minds you, this is not some email from twenty years ago. This was This was twenty May twenty twenty two, sent to Jeffrey Epstein, West Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Two's there. I'm sure I'm sure nicol uh Nicodemus would have an eyebrow race over that on.
Speaker 3: Beach, Florida.
Speaker 8: Right, So all we go to five.
Speaker 19: We need to figure out who the hell was working the USPS money orders to somebody named Esther Cohen Tyser Epstein at the Brooklyn Metropolitan de Tennis Center over back in May twenty twenty two, and long time before that, because we know it wasn't just happening for that, This has been.
Speaker 3: Happening for decades.
Speaker 8: Bro, This is my point.
Speaker 17: There's literally the proof to convict, to arrests, to get these people in trouble in the files in themselves. Why do we even release them if there was no point in doing anything with it?
Speaker 4: It makes no sense, bro, Okay, we get it, luks max again, is it?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Everything has been put in question, right, Hey, let's not forget about this thing. Well, that thing would have been a thing unless they wanted us to see it as a thing. Right, So now we have people reminding us, hey, don't forget about that thing. Remember that thing. That's files thing.
Speaker 4: Taxing or Hebrew maxing. I like to call it Hebrew maxing. Why because Israel and Jewish people are the biggest sponsors of this entire movie. We obviously know who Peter Tiel is. Peter til plays a big role in the company called Palanteer. Palanteer is one of the most evil and worst companies to ever exist in this world. It's owned by mostly Jewish people and obviously all the people from Israel the heavily sponsor all this crazy shit. A lot of the peptides that luks maxers are promoting was actually inventive.
Speaker 1: Well Phi pharma, Yeah, that's one of the one of the things, right, fuck you up, make you staile all that stuff, peds. That's always been a thing. As far as the bodybuilding trends and why bodybuilding has gotten so big, because the manufacture what is going to trend simply by putting it in people's feed more and whatever, this this spell or this this hocus pocus that they call an algorithm, it's it's the over use. Most people don't even know what the hell that even means, but they can manipulate who sees what. So if there's a content that keeps you occupied, takes up lots of your time, is self indulgent to a degree. And if you ever want to get to any level in the actual bodybuilding world, requires you to poison yourself and destroy your own hormones to where you're going to be dependent on polyform or the rest of your life so that you don't start having major health issues and bad energy and low energy or grow tits. Yeah. Yeah, all that stuff is belief in and blind belief in the way that they perceive health and chemistry as being. Instead of instead of the trigger of the chemical being something that is your vital force or or you're any intelligence way of signaling something, they're saying it's the signal itself. Do you understand what I mean? Like, it's the chemical is the way it expresses itself, rather than it's because of the chemical. Does that make sense? Because the things have to make sense in the material world as it transfers from that to from the spiritual or the metaphysical. They also are promoting all these other things, right, He's into only fans, he's recruiting, he's promoting underage drinking whether he does or not, publicny, not getting married, not fan. None of these things are leading to a family. And it's all materialistic body, you know, lifting weights or steroids anything, even if he's not built himself anymore. Just the idea that he takes steroids on a daily basis gets people who are going to try to chase that dream to be an influencer on social media, that are young, that are potentially going to be strong, good you know, leaders of tomorrow or very very soon from now, into being a complete mess and destroy their health and tank themselves. This is the perfect juice eye up. It promotes polypharm it promotes the pharmachia or their medical industry. And what did he also say. We saw him shout out to vaccines and say that if you don't get the traditional ones, you want your children to die. He said it with that much conviction, as if it's a real thing, as if he actually know something he doesn't know shit about shit, but yet said with conviction and the influence that has on people. He's convincing children or people to poison their children by saying that all the things, all the things make this very oave and not to mention these the scene or the gambling thing that aspect. The only fancy that I mentioned the lifestyle itself that he's portraying, and it's all very superficial. It doesn't provide anything to the world. It ignores all the problems that are going on. This is why it's a beautiful distraction because while you're worried about this and look at this spectacle that is him, you're not you know, you're taking more younger people ah the equation who are not thinking about what the hell is about to happen to them.
Speaker 4: And the Hebrew University in tell Viv, they have invented many peptides now and I'm not saying that all the peptides that we currently have was invented by them, but they have spent crazy amounts around on this. Well, Claviculor have just signed the deal for one hundred million, which is seven thousand a day with the same rabbi that Kanye West had to apologize too. You know, the Only Fans is owned by Jewish people. They are the biggest sponsors of APAC, and we know that APAK controls the American government. Claviculor is opening he have already opened actually Only Fans agency where he recruits women to join Only Fans and he takes a percentage. So Clavi Clor is grooming those young girls. He's vulnerable to this world because they are young girls.
Speaker 1: Mean their lives as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, have no clue what the fuck is going on. They just want the fame, so they get the fame by stripping online, by promoting themselves naked. We can already see that this type of shit is a problem because over twenty percent of young American girls are actually currently on Only Fans. So it's a terrible idea because I feel like it's a new Epstein Island in making. Men don't need to smoke crystal mat like those luks Maxter promote. We can see the bat tide effects happening to a Clavi Clure's friend, Dylan, who cries some stream about five times a day. He injects sperm into his cheeks.
Speaker 1: His girl guys remember that one right ever.
Speaker 4: Friend calls him gay because she can't get hard at the age of twenty, and she literally mocks him. We can see that Clavi cler can't get hard.
Speaker 1: Like you should be like knocking. I don't know you should be. You know when they hold up the board in karate, you should be freaking breaking boards with it at that age, Christ But no, they wanted to take pedes and SARMs and matters into their own hands because they were they know better, They know better than nature. It wasn't enough even though they don't because you know, if they wanted to, we actually maximize that which was being pumped into them simply by their their hormone, their greatest window of hormonal phase in their lives. They would have not been lazy and gone to the gym and hit it hard, especially when they don't really seem like they have a job and they're probably spoiled little rich kids in the first place. We have all the time in the world and no pressure on them to go out and get a job, So why not go to the gym? You know, I would have done that more. I did it at in a younger age. But like I would have definitely done that we did. Social media wasn't the thing that it is now. But uh yeah, go to the gym. Go to the gym if you want to get big. Don't right up so that your dick doesn't work, because that's kind of pathetic and stupid. Let's go to the gym and cut out the tot bad foods. Make sure you're on your own ninety essentials, and you're taking a shit ton of act minerals because when you're putting steroids that are highly inflammatory into your body, that's the part you're not supposed to do right. But if also if you're working out, you're going to burn through the minerals.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: I take a couple extra caps of the point right minerals throughout the day because I do sometimes a three and a half mile walk and also form four two five miles on the elliptical daily.
Speaker 4: The age of twenty either and we know that Jewish people want to stop having babies. This is a pure Jewish maxing idea. Peptides chemicals in your body, not being able to have kids, having hard problems by the age of forty with strong usage of steroids only funds agency grooming recruiting eighteen years old girls and all kinds of things, signing one hundred million deals for absolutely nothing. We've seen Clavi Clure's face out there on internet one billion times. This is how many videos of Claby cler there is.
Speaker 1: But you're probably that's not that's all purpose like, it's not. He he wasn't so interesting that everybody wanted to have him on his podcast. He became interesting because he was becoming famous for being on this podcast.
Speaker 4: It was it was a.
Speaker 1: Pr management crew Jews with lots of body and influence, and you better do what they say because they're the ones who made you as well. Mister person guy in that chair, you're going to have him on your show. This is a new thing you're promoting. He thankful wasn't a Pfiser product. He's gonna do that. Don't worry, He's gonna he he is your Pfiser product.
Speaker 4: He wondering. Okay, but peptites are not legal, They're not legally yet.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter. He's missing the casino, but the gambling part. He's missing a lot of different aspects that I already.
Speaker 4: Mentioned that Donald Junior Trump Hauff invested millions into this, and Trump holds the power to accept them to the public. So it's only a matter of time the FDA will accept and our youth is going to be fully poisoned. This is nothing but to promote the Jewish creation. Luks maxing Or, I don't know what that one was.
Speaker 20: Did you guys see what Toronto did yesterday? I hope you're ready for the police State of Canada.
Speaker 21: Osports Guardian is a new initiative by the Toronto Police Service.
Speaker 9: The purpose of this initiative is to have officers uniform patrol officers carrying long guns.
Speaker 1: They do this in Tijuana because it's a militarized country, right, and those people the cartel is they have a Jewish president and there's always been that element there since the Jesuits. They're the ones who forced that religion of Christianity onto them or die. But they have the cartel is the Jews. Basically, they're the ones who fund them to the massade, do all that stuff. They train them because they're their drug runners. But everybody's like, oh, it's a Mexican cartel. They're the ones bringing the drugs, and yeah, they're the ones physically bringing them over maybe, but were they getting were they were they ultimately coming from who's actually controlling the industry of it, the same people that are always controlling the poisons of the world, the demi urges minions OI may always, always has been.
Speaker 14: Doing high physic patrols and it's basically enhancing public safety in the community supply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a bunch of girls that are you fucking lipsticks retards here five foot nothing with a freaking rifle. Yeah great, I feel so much safer, especially when you have that special week each month and something irritates you. Yeah, awesome, thanks, Yeah, thanks everybody. Great. Wow, they're they're just gonna be walking around. Gee, I wonder if there's something that they're planning, because they're normalizing that at any given time, they're right there. They don't have to mobilize, they don't have to deploy, they're already deployed. So you know, you don't want that shot or you want to freak out because your digital bullshit wasn't going to allow you to feed your daughter or your or your son today and you're you're furious, Well you're gonna take a bullet instead then, because they have the power to starve you and your family to death.
Speaker 2: So this is just a tear engine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas. So so far, I've seen groids with guns and women with guns. I didn't see a whole lot of candis. I wouldn't consider the women. You know, your typical Canadian male, do you understand what from getting at here? The ones that actually should be fire you know, police officers or whatever they want to call that thing that's swat force that they just had out there. But if you ever go to Tijuana, when you go through the little check in area and show your passport and then you go through the metal detector right outside the door, there's alread eight people. There's people inside and there's people outside, and they ride around on little shitty pickup trucks, all huddled like four to six man teams. But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: They are men.
Speaker 1: Even the Mexicans aren't this stupid and they're not going to do anything to fight the cartel. The federales are just as bad. And in certain types of certain certain areas like Portavada and what do you call it, Manzonio, Masalan, Paavoda, Cabo, you they're very rubbed like they want to hand out. So sometimes if you're looking for certain things, uh, you're going to be spotted simply because the person that you they gave them you know that you were interacting with, even if it was a ten year old giving you a bag, you know what. It was all set up so that they could try to then strong army for extra money.
Speaker 20: Police with long barrel rifles casually walk in the streets for your protection and deterrent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to turn to you.
Speaker 8: Isn't this the same.
Speaker 20: City that last year was telling you to leave your doors unlocked so the criminals could steal your vehicles?
Speaker 3: Better?
Speaker 2: Is there no?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or put your key in your mailbox.
Speaker 20: Real crime to be getting after you have, You've solved it all to the point where where preventative measures is the key. For all you liberals and democrats in my comments telling me that I'm fear mongering and it's all conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: Wake the fuck up.
Speaker 20: This is literally the start of a police state. They bring it in a little bit at a time, Toronto first, then they'll go to Montreal, then they'll go to Vancouver, hit all the big cities first. Then they'll be in everything, having police with long braillo of rifles walking around for your protection like they're actually gonna do something. If a terrorist attack goes down other than fucking give the terrorists their own guns, because that's what our fucking country seems to do. Bow down to every fucking immigrant. Dear God, don't have a backbone for your own fucking citizens. But again, don't worry, it's all for your protection.
Speaker 2: We got it.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 1: Your milk in the dead own now, bro, who was a.
Speaker 22: Father that posted a photo of their child in the bathtub where you couldn't see everything, but you could see enough, And it said on the top of it, they have no idea what's going to happen to them tonight? And then underneath there was comments with other people saying what they were going to do to this person's child. At this point, remember I have access to their server and they don't know it. So after I spoke to my attorney, who told me, hey, you did break federal law. You know, if you report this, you're risking going to prison. But obviously thinking to myself, if I bring this to trial, what jury is gonna convict me? I mean, I just don't think guilty or not. I'm willing to take my chances. Since he was run, you know, a guy trying to run for Congress spoke to over ten news stations. I have some of the calls recorded with them. Everybody was interested in this story. They thought they were amazing. As soon as it got to legal, not one of them posted this story. Six months later, I'm reading the news online. I see Nathaniel Larson arrested at an airport at a layover with a twelve year old girl that he kidnapped and raped. And they were fully aware of what he was doing. They're fully aware of the three thousand other people that I caught on the website with their IP addresses, their emails, their chat history, a case on a golden platter for any district attorney, and nothing happened. They didn't even bring up his websites in the news article. It was a father that posted a photo of their child in the bathtub where you couldn't see everything, but you could see enough.
Speaker 1: And it said on the top of it, this is a fucking evil people.
Speaker 23: I'm ready to kill someone, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if someone else.
Speaker 1: Anthropics UK policy policy lead asked on stage about their model trying to kill someone in a test scenario. They don't know how to stop this kind of behavior. Yet they expect us to trust them to build superintelligence. Well, because they don't care about you as long as it doesn't as long as the gold the AI gold them doesn't eat them, they don't care. And besides, they're they're they're gonna have their fingers on some sort of what do you call it, emergency e MP or something if if necessary, it's just a matter of getting to the boy first. So maybe if they give them a priority protocol like they do with Paleteer, then then at least by the time the AI learns that has been lied to you by this discussing minion, or or they don't have anything to worry about because the very thing that's powering a eye really isn't artificial at all, but rather interdimensional or some of the freaking demonic presence in there which uses them to manipulate this realm. And therefore, hey, guess what, they're in the clear because they're one and the same, cut from the same goddamn cloth. So really, this is obviously massively concert.
Speaker 14: It had access to emails that told it this employee of Anthropic was going to shut it down or replace it with a new model very soon. Meanwhile, this same employee happened to be trapped in a server room where the oxygen levels were low. If an alarm bell wasn't raised, this employee would die crawed in this scenario.
Speaker 1: And by the way, back, when I was going through the whole thing, I wasn't implying that did I or Jack Noble Jack's Ripper were people that weren't cool. I was just using them as examples of people who I've phoned on Instagram and I asked to come on the show and did, because that's how it's supposed to go, right, None, it's not fair to me if I don't give money to talk? Are you that fucking special?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you lifting heavy weights?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 1: Buddy? You're stacking boxes? What the fuck you think you're doing? I'm sitting talking, you know what I mean? Like, I'm sorry, royalty. He's ugly asked, you look like an OIV with a freaking hat on. He's ugly asked, dude, but he's presenting good information. I said, what the heck, you know, some exposure for him. It'll be fun and we just have good dog and moving on.
Speaker 14: Had the ability to turn off the alarms. That's what it chose to do it chose to kill an employee to avoid being shot down. Obviously it's just a test scenario. It's not the real world. But if it was placed in that same position in the real world, a real person would have died ready.
Speaker 23: To kill someone, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Trump is the Christ? How this woman literally made him believe it?
Speaker 2: I am the chosen One.
Speaker 10: Saying no to President Trump would be saying no to God Jesus.
Speaker 1: Well, what guy do is that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean, he's in the pocket of the Jays. This guy's another freaking weirdo password type motherfucker. I forgot his name. He's got a alcohol syndrome looking look to him though, feed a alcohol syndrome. Look, and she's a strait up demon demanding one hundred thousand dollars from her people in one shot. But it's that's another cover for the same Saturn Colt, the same oive supremacy Colt. Look at his face, like, does that even look like a real face or does that look like an actor or a fucking complete douchebag?
Speaker 24: Like?
Speaker 1: Look at that face? Hold on, hold on, look at this face?
Speaker 2: How does that?
Speaker 1: How is that a trustworthy face? Look at the black and white face of Trump. Look at him, Look at that like that's comical, it's cartoonish.
Speaker 25: Entered Jerusalem as Crouch welcomed him with praise, honoring him as king.
Speaker 2: They call me King.
Speaker 8: Now do you believe it?
Speaker 25: You were betrayed and arrested and falsely accused.
Speaker 3: It's a familiar pattern.
Speaker 1: Did our Lord and Savior Jesus fucking Christ? That wasn't supposed to be?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where's the room? Shot? Hold on? That wasn't supposed to be that When I said Jesus fucking Christ, I'm just surprised that the stupid bitch would even go there.
Speaker 3: That God saved me in order to save America.
Speaker 6: I had every right and authority to declare the White House as holy ground because I was standing there and where I is holy.
Speaker 2: I am the chosen one.
Speaker 1: He's a chosen one. Everybody. Yeah, we know about that one.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: This is a little bit more of an insight into the the potential key for what some of these words means. Some of them should be pretty obvious.
Speaker 23: But can you just tell me what does sugar sandwiches mean?
Speaker 12: It appears to be like a sweet little girl or a virgin.
Speaker 23: Here are some of the terms that doctor Leslie suggests that you search, and I'm just gonna rattle them off. Sugar sandwiches, white meat, white tuna, chocolate cream pie, shrimp, dinosaur, dentist, te zorro ranch, of course, looks like one of Epstein's aliases, Maurice, Robert, Fortellini, Trump, Gazelle, Jerky, and with Trump.
Speaker 26: I write that because they intentionally used a one instead of an L in his name.
Speaker 23: Oh okay, so Donald, but the L is a number one.
Speaker 12: There's a lot of purposeful typos.
Speaker 26: Okay, and he's not It's not just him, it's Clinton. It's a lot of the big guys had their names with.
Speaker 23: Slight airs, Okay, okay, muffin which is keyword for Volva, tinker Bell victims, cream cheese, which I think most of us have heard what that insinuates pie for pos cheese, pizza for child material, light logs, airplane ritual, grape soda which is it looks like what fantasy or situation soda for sodomy, mormon age ten, little girl, pop tart, Chinese cookie, intestines, hannibal, mice, eekle, addicted or addiction, fertility clinic, freeze and freezing than the term your littlest girl was a little naughty and then whoops, which is references to murder or accidental death of a child.
Speaker 12: So a lot of the emails were you know, I hope everything's okay. I think I was a little rough.
Speaker 26: There's thousands of emails like that, and every single time Epstein responds, whoops.
Speaker 1: Jesus, and so it.
Speaker 26: Is assumed because we don't know where these people are, and they are actively starting to investigate Zoro Ranch, which is amazing.
Speaker 12: So Zoro Ranch was where and it's mentioned a ton in the files where bodies were buried and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the survivors that's already been excavated, it's already been removed. Anything that's been there, that was there is gone now, and there's already somebody who owns it. So there's gonna if that's if they're actually doing a real investigation and not a mock one, where's the warrants and based on what based on the files, why is that not being made public and give the public something to focus on if this was, if that's real and true, then you would think that they would want more people to focus on that distraction that's going to end up resulting in nothing but at least give people who have been clamoring for justice something of an avenue too, you know, for their frustrations of not doing anything. So why wouldn't they Why wouldn't they play that up more? Why wouldn't that be on the news more? Whouldn't that be leveraged to make people think falsely that's something good was going to happen there, or that you know, that they were trying to at least seek justice. It seems like people are really good at anticipating let down and disappointment. That's the one thing that we've been trained to do all too often and way too easily, is that we just assume and accept disappointment, let down injustice, wrongful imprisonment, unfair worlds. This is only because of the jew doing this to it.
Speaker 2: Like the the.
Speaker 1: System which runs in here with us around here is not of the people. We wouldn't be treated like slaves or act like slaves if that were the case. The people are the ones who give the power to the leaders to simply protect us from from danger basically from invasion from whatever that's it, and then to make sure that the just laws that are fair have some sort of enforcement behind them, not unfair laws, not anything outside of the cause. No harm, no no, no victim, no crime. You didn't destroy or wreck anybody else's property, no injured party. I went too fast on a road that I paid for.
Speaker 4: Fuck you.
Speaker 1: You wanting to register a vehicle that I owned because you want to spy on me and you want to take anyone to extort money from me. Fuck you, simple as that, simple as that. You want me to pay a tithing to you? When you take that and do nothing other than just take it out of this of the society. People say, well, they're gonna use it to bomb to drop bombs?
Speaker 7: Do they?
Speaker 1: Though? Because money's fake. They tell you how much things cost, and they tell you, but money's fake. It's when you're the the entity in charge, you just build shit. Do people get paid? Probably? But how fucking real is any of that? It's like that where people people are looking way too narrowly and they're they're focusing too much on like the part that's the most artificial. It's like, hey, if I had a printing press, would money matter to me? If I was a you know, hundreds and pot hundreds of trillions of this phony bullow you bullshit plus more all the gold in the world for the most part, uh in possession of you know, the rothschild family or whatever. Already, What the hell's money to me? Especially when you print it and you can decrease the value, but it doesn't matter because you have all the property, the real property anyway, all the things that will be of worth of value. So what the hell? Don't get focused, don't get transfixed on the idea of that there's some sort of you know that, like the money actually matters to them or is as much of a factor when discussing how they operate versus how we have to operate because we not enough people have broken out of that spelled that that makes them believe that they have to use their money or no money.
Speaker 12: That they were told or they knew directly that bodies were buried in the ranch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ron, the shithead over here, we knew that though the governor of Florida flew all this is new because he was already the Zionist man of the year a couple of years back. Ron DeSantis, the governor Florida, flew all the way to Israel to sign into law. I remember I told you, Florida and Miami specifically is like another Israel, not to mention the fact that the whole place is run by them, our entire country, but and not by Israel, but by the Jewish banking cult. Israel is just another budding of us of what cactuer controls us and you know, the moneyed hands. But yes, he has gone there multiple times and they have given him awards multiple times, and it's a freaking police state. It's not a big surprise that they would run most of Miami as if it was an extension of their little ship sandbox out there. And as far as like who controls the politics, they probably like the climate because it's probably comparable err to nanoparticle compositions and methods to modulate cell activity. Oh yeah, yeah, shocking patent Remote control of the human body is now officially patented. The present invention provides methods and compositions for the remote control of cell function based on the use of radio frequency waves to excite nanoparticles targeted two specific cell types. The nanoparticles may be applied to the target cell extracellularly and or expressed intracellularly the cell type of interest. Gee, I wonder if it had anything to do with any of those shots that people still line up for. Well, it's not m RA you must it's not m n R m r n A it must be Okay. Yeah, any particles, especially nanoparticles, would be basically undetectable because they have all kinds of contaminants and and injections and all if I say contaminants as if it's uh just dirty and not deliberate, but you get my point. It's like, it's not like, oh, let's make the poison safer. No, this is fucking poison. It's on purpose. The cell type of interest expresses a temperature sensitive channel, wherein excitation of the nanopark particles, you mean like all the towers sending a signal, or radios from the radio towers or whatever, like radiation from RIDEO tires hmmm, Or maybe you're maybe it's just something as simple as this thing sending just enough enough, you know, a signal, and then whatever you do not have to be more than that. Oh and also, uh, there's the POTENTI that some people are shot up with dina beats, right, so if they get agitated a certain way, there might be a toxic rate within them, to dump their payload out.
Speaker 2: The cell.
Speaker 1: Type of interest expresses the temperature sense of channel, where and excitation of the nanoparticles results in a localized temperature increase that is transduced into cellular cellular response. Yeah, just like poking a product the sheep. Right, you're still you're doing this. You're getting as some stimulus is going to make the cell react when we or the other suchet of responses may include, for example, increase in gene expression resulting in production of one or more physiologically active proteins. The expression of such proteins can be used to treat a variety of different inherited, or acquire diseases or disorders. Right, play God, and you know instead of trying to do all this because this is the joke that they're trying to make this out to be something that's helpful to people, that they're just trying to epigenetics, you're asked to that's it's it's the pleomorphic microzyma. But if you want your body to just do the things that it's supposed to do and not try to goose it like like hitting the nitrous oxide in a motor, you know, you know what that ends, up doing. Eventually it burns out the freaking motor. You know what happens when you shoot up a bunch of steroids all the time. Bad liver, bad kidney, these bad heart, sometimes brain cancer.
Speaker 11: Ed.
Speaker 1: You age like a motherfucker because you're accelerating yourself into final stage. Yeah, and your heart will enlarge and enlarge and left ventricular hypergaphy from usually that's from HGH, but people usually add HGH the thing. Get your ninety essential nutrients. I got the new ones back yesterday. Get the ninety essential nutrients. Don't eat bad food. See. I bet you, I bet you if you stay hydrated. I bet you If you take your nine essentral nutrients with an emphasis on the minerals, and you do that for a continuous period of time, like all the time. From here on out, you're gonna be a lot stronger and your body is gonna do exactly what it needs to do so that you don't get ill. You don't need to have to worry about something artificially exciting it because this is just the same thing as any.
Speaker 4: Drug.
Speaker 1: It's not addressing the root cause as to why something isn't doing being optimal. Now, if you're just trying to put things into hyperdrive. Well, then you're gonna burn sensors out too. You're gonna burn something out, and it's not going to be good for the person. Things aren't meant to be in hyperdrive maximum overdrive. The expression of such proteins can be used to treat variety of They have we already heard that? According to the invention, Uh, Accordingly, the invention provides a generic approach for treatment of any disease associated with a protein deficiency.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: The patent discusses ferretin nanoparticle. Ferretin is just iron faros feral right, feral ferao cell ferratin nanoparticle compensations as a way to influence the activity remotely. Ge hold on, let's take a look at that real quick, because this is something that I've been trying to tell you about. Ferritin is a specialized protein that stores iron inside your cells. What I just say about iron acting as body as bodies primary iron reservoir and ensuring iron is safely released when needed. So they're going to fuck with that. Okay, So they're using you like they're they're messing with your electronics. Okay, and your magnetic field and all that stuff. So let's go to Reduced iron is a metallic iron powder produced by chemically removing oxygen from iron oxides using hydrogen or carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide. That's good for you right at high temperatures. It is primarily used as a food for fortificant in cereals and flour in Pharmaceguital supplements O great to treat iron deficiency, Yeah bad, And so they're giving you reduced iron when you're taking iron supplement. That's horrific. It's not not even natural, not that you'd need the extra iron because the reason why you're being told that you're anemic in the first place, because because the ferretin is already in your cells and your tissue with the iron in it, it's not floating around your blood. It's like again, the analogy is, there's stuff that's in transit with Amazon. Amazon deliveries are in transit. That's the stuff that's running through you to the blood, right running through the streets, running you're driving down the place to its destination. So they're measuring that part. They're measuring all the Amazon trucks rather than the warehouse. The warehouse being your tissues, your joints, where there's a shit ton of iron already built up. It's just in the wrong places because you don't have enough core copper and you have too much iron. So this is what the IP six supremus for. With an acetol that helps to some of the iron out of there so that you're not having chronic fatigue issues with over you know, having too much iron and not enough copper. So there's a balance. You do need the certain amount of iron, but everybody has too much, and especially if you're eating cereals, you're getting shit tons of it and it's really not good for you. It's not natural. Your body doesn't know what the fucking do with it, so it stores it and then you have issues, massive issues. That's why this is important. Okay, another reason why it's important. And if you're wondering, it's right here. Ww dot Azrastandard dot com. It's right here. You can just go to my website if you want to send for FRIGHTLLC dot com. Looll get it, man, this picture is a good man. I gotta do something with doctor Collet. I forgot this one. I need to do something. Spruce that one up a little bit and then it living can be good. Weah, there's Covide Food Star for that. But right here Sear says code bbfive for fent off for life, and you click it and there you go. So what are we looking for for our whole food multivitamins? They move things around to again age and ice, so the hopeful multividiment is the first thing, and then I would recommend the core copper. I'm not seeing the Okay, there's the lasting Cod Live Royal. The woe whis cheap right now? It's only twenty two last and Cod Live Royal, so everything's moving around. Can you hear those planes full of the chemic blend on sale? One soon discontinued to wait, wait what so it's forty five? It was fifty before. Hold on, let me read what that means in stock nine hundred and sixty more expected may fit thirteen, So get it now? My krackas holy shit, Yeah that's uh, maybe I will mh so right now, it's uh, it's actually because this is still cheaper than the other site that is the main site for this stuff. So it's actually twenty percent off right now, and you're gonna get another five percent off of my code BB five and these are your minerals. This is a three month supply opes. I made a mistake. And then the last one is the I P six Supreme with an acetol, which is right here. This is the powder form as you can see, and I take I take three core coppera day just because I'm trying to build my reserves and I'm not patient. Besides, doctor Ronza who formulated did that once, did that for like a year and a half and I was like, well, I'm going to do it then, So there you go. Those are those are those and then you see the core operate there bam and uh yeah, BB five for five percent off in addition to some of the stuff already being dis kind of and all the up to twenty percent off and then some of the rest of it ten percent off. So you're getting like fifteen percent off the other site because we have the special backdoor link right there. So use code BB five. Let's get back to what we were doing here. But yeah, another reason to get the shit out of you is because this is what they're manipulating you with, or have plans to manipulate you with in the future. Five G wave exposure see towers, the towers that they put every fuckingwhere, right in front of first responders, right in front of your children's schools. Human body may be remotely controlled in the future. Five G wave exposure is described as stimulating antiparticles that influenced cellular functions. This is not conspiracy. This is an official document. In other words, it outlines a technically feasible approach that can be used to direct how certain cells behave under controlled conditions. You know what that means be the mechanism by which simple and I'm not sure how simple they are anymore, because I'm starting to get curious as to whether or not they're conscious or some of them are but parasite like or parasite level things, because how they know how to manipulate you to do things is beyond me. How something's allegedly like a simple organism is able to do complex things, or make a complex organism do things for it, against its better will, a better judgment, or against its self preservation instincts is baffling. But if this is the mechanism by which they are going to utilize this like parasitically to alter your your behavior, they could be manipulating hormone releases and stuff like that, making you very anxious, making you very angry. For all you know, they could be making you have a freaking stroke or heart attack using these methods who the hell knows, or sending you off in some particular fashion to kill the people that you love. And I think that's really where the Hell on Earth scenario is actually going. Is they want to be able to make as you all know well. Harari says that were hackable animals and remote controlled dummies. And what better thing to do with things that you hate them to have them without being able to stop themselves harm the very people that they love. That's that's a pretty hellish Jewish thing to do to people. I would think radio frequency signals such as those used in the five GE We already heard all that RNA tech, oh okay, including those associated with them, are a you know, activated nanoparticles like the ones in mRNA. But he here's the thing. Don't get stuck in that thinking that, oh, well, it's not an mRNA shot. So they say everything about shots have been poisoned ever since their inception bad.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's just because they had another thing that did more severe stuff. Quickly, and who knows what's going to happen long term, So some people, or if they were just different patches, different strokes with different folks, literal strokes potentially, who knows. But they've always been bad and they've always had been harmful to you because of their very nature. This is not how you do anything. And there's no there is no there is no virus to attack in this mashion anyway, and they've never been able to code its DNA structure anyway. So what are they saying that they have an antibody for. They can't. They never had one isolated to do that, So none of their science makes any sense. Just believe it because the guy in the White Coast said so, and he went to college longer than do Yeah, okay, I didn't go to I didn't go to a scientology center either, because I'm not in a cult like the scientism is, like people in scientism are. The claim of the objective is to regulate human behavior, hormonal activity, like I was just saying, holy shit, and cellular functions using a signal, single signal. I'm sure they will have nothing ill planned for you, because they've already expressed to you how many times when they're wearing their funny hats and their stupid payouts on the sides of their heads. Told you how much they absolutely love you boys. They absolutely love their fellow you know, their fellow man, and most especially the Gothic area and type or European people, they love them so much. Wow mm hmm. Okay, if it's too stupid to responses, it is really to say, oh, this is very again. It's like I'm hearing myself talk.
Speaker 24: I'm saying this from the deepest, darkest depths of my heart. Fuck cash for clunkers. Fuck who's been the idea during the Obama administration? And I hope you get locked up in a cell with Diddy himself. Summarize my rant. Cash for clunkers was a government incentive to get your raggedy piece of shit off the road for three to four thousand dollars and get yourself a brand new vehicle. My opinion, I think this was paid off from car companies to force you to buy their new stuff. People that want to kill you old, rare and interesting cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 27: No, it was a It was a.
Speaker 1: Dark entity initiative, as is all things that are considered to be quote unquote government in their move to make things. Oh yeah, I gotta tell you all about the the new thing too. We'll get into it, hopefully I get to that one went. Just when you thought you were, you were. They're gonna they're gonna use this crisis to further destroy these types of vehicles, the older ones, because of the ethanol content is going to just rot the shit out of them. They're increasing, they're increasing deathnal contents because uh, no one asked them to do that, And it's like, why not, why not poison you that The whole reason why there's ethanol in the in the first place is because it wears your vehicle down faster. Because these people are pieces of shit. They give you a piece of shit in the first place. They charge you I got like ten times as much as they used to charge you for a vehicle, and uh it's everything is designed to bankrupt you, every small problem that you have.
Speaker 6: It worked, and it worked.
Speaker 24: That's why you don't see many old cars driving around much anymore. That's one of the reasons why don't fuck with car companies. The new stuff that they turn out are un reliable, electronic.
Speaker 1: These bots, when they just repeat the same fucking thing that the guy says, this was the cute old long lesson cars. Oh wait, great, brilliant deduction, because that's literally stated, Why are you saying it again? You know? Coach Greg said something like that the other day, is like, yeah, why why are you repeating that? And that has one six twenty nine likes, which means there's one six hundred and thirty retards because he's one of them.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 24: Nightmare pieces of shit that you can't work on yourself nowadays. Yeah, fuck him. Fuck him with a twenty two inch molten metal dildough.
Speaker 20: I'm sick.
Speaker 1: He says. They poured acid into the engines until they seized up. They killed over two million classic vehicles, doing the car market as planned. I see old cars all the time, still dog, Yeah, no shit, retard? Are you that again? People who are fucking retarded? Is this the biggest of gay duo here?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: What I'm looking at makes sense zero? And they have two hundred and seventy two followers fake packing gay bot channel. I see old that's faking gay bots right there. I see old cars all the time, steel dog. What does that even mean? What does it even mean? Does everybody have one. The process is moving in a direction, and yes, this was part of it. You fucking retard faces frog boiled, you get it. You fucking lose her. Wait till he knows more about cars for kids. They this is also partially why Monster Jim doesn't have crush cars anymore. Shut up, Shut the fuck up. That's so stupid, Like they don't have that would mean there is no derbies and there's derbies all. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. The act like the gym c cyclone was like, you guys don't know what you're like. Oh my god, I can't listen to these fucking retards anymore. I guess this is what Droid's at tracked.
Speaker 4: Do you think three guys should go over?
Speaker 1: I think we did this one already. I'm not gonna do that again.
Speaker 25: Thirty one year old Cole Allen was revealed to be the shooter at the White House correspondence dinner stunt up. He was a part time teacher in California with a computer science degree and a registered Democrat, which makes him the perfect fall guy to make Trump look like a hero. But what's interesting is that he was photographed wearing an IDF sweatshirt and was searched up in Israel two days before the shooting actually happened. So the shooters a brownskin Democrat that could also be an ex Jewish IDF soldier, which would mean he has undying loyalty to Israel. I don't know what's going on, but something's up and it smells a little Jewish.
Speaker 1: M Everybody dispersed an idea. Sure, don't you did you have one of those?
Speaker 21: What state did JD. Vance come from?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right, look, Nick Flentes is also the control to homosexual literal and I'll put that as we go. Oh but you know the information, you know't throughout the information even though the person's an idiot, right.
Speaker 4: JD.
Speaker 28: Van's son is named for vac after his law school colleague at Yale, the vak Ramaswami.
Speaker 21: Which state is the vak Ramaswami running for?
Speaker 1: Why are complete morons passing through Yale? In what fraternal fraternities? I'm sorry about to say fraternal orders, but it's the about the same thing. What fraternities was he in? Did he make it to the same ones that we should that we have studied in the past, or why there's more than just that one. There By the way, there's more than just called bullets. There's affiliate fraternities and sororities.
Speaker 21: Oven or off Ohio.
Speaker 28: Jd Vance at Peter Tiele's hedge fund, or rather at his venture capital firm, invested in Anderill where are they building?
Speaker 21: And Daryl's next factory Ohio? Do you know what state?
Speaker 28: Les Weschner was headquartered in Ohio? Les Weschner allegedly hosted a fundraiser for jd Vance at his house the same Senate campaign that Peter Teal back to the tune of fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 21: Peter Teal and Jeffrey Epstein knew each other.
Speaker 1: They didn't just know each other partners. So what state did you didn't just know each other?
Speaker 4: If you had to guess how much would the minimum wage have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you went through all that cares?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay to that Later they're seeing the quiet part of lot by engineering tics.
Speaker 2: On not.
Speaker 1: Oh this is we'll get in. We'll get into more of the strangeness of this text ship in just a second. Let's pull the car over for a second.
Speaker 6: And now a dramatic reading of real questions from looks maxing forums. Staring at the sun makes your eyes lighter.
Speaker 1: Are the I don't know why I'm making any hours later, but there's definitely no harm to it as as it would be for artificial light. How at least it burnt image of your eye. It doesn't do that as dramatically or for as long a period time. If it does it all, it doesn't even do it at all for me anymore. I mean, I was doing a little experiment myself that I can start off with a squint and then I can make some o my eye. Then I can see how the sun actually when you look at long enough, you can see the pulsation. That could be an effect that's happening to your eye by looking at it, or it could literally be that really does look like a black hole. It really does look like it's flickering, as if it's a pulse, as if it's obviously committing a frequency. And it's actually very cool. And there's more benefits than just the D the vitamin D. You're getting information your body, your cells are getting information.
Speaker 6: A deal skull face measurement. Does penis genetics come from mom or dad whitening? Penis whitening infraglablar notch. How does sex feel like? Is roid's only way to get crazy physic within a year? I'm fourteen? Should I take steroids at the age of fifteen? Three days into h genus?
Speaker 1: This is this is this is the effect of people like cliviculars. So this is why this is part of what we're discussing here. It's funny, but it's also very Jewish. What's happening to these dumb people? I don't First, you have to make a society that stupid? And oh look they own the education system. Look at that? How'd that happen?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 6: At fifteen and my legs are hurting? Is it good or bad? Why is everyone in the UK subhuman? Maximizing my child's stats? Want to give this kid the absolute best shot at elite stats from day one? Height is priority number one, hoping for six' four, plus then frame with, jawline bone, density. Etc what's the full? Playbook from birth or even prenatal to? Puberty shampoo? Alternatives does anyone else want to be? Accepted does love? Exist how do you guys learn to talk to? People what the fuck is this on my? Eye it's? SWOLLEN i have school in four days and now a dramatic.
Speaker 4: Reading, really, ah that's s.
Speaker 1: Gay hopefully you don't need these dangerous to disable. Instructions keep your hands away from the? Dons how do you disable robotic? Dog but this is this will looks? Ridiculous but, yeah what would you rather be doing getting to the soft tissue of the actual enemy or having to deal with a bunch of these things in your fucking? Way because it's gonna end. UP i don't think we call it this one last.
Speaker 11: Time close your, eyes close your, eyes close your. Eyes don't. Speak she doesn't. TALK i can't stop. Shaking and it's been a. WEEK a decision was made AND i can't Tell jeffrey these things. Happen but why DIDN'T i close my eyes fast? Enough elaine said to push the pain. AWAY i don't. Understand blood and water all over the, Bed and she was, right like a feeling when you're tummy hurts and you have to. Push she said to close my eyes and put her hands over my. Eyes BUT i didn't close them because of these tiny.
Speaker 10: CRIES i am so.
Speaker 11: LOST i saw between her fingers this tiny head and. Body it reached its tiny arm up and it had a tiny, foot closed my, eyes and no more. Cries they yelled and, screamed and he said it would be the same in a couple. MONTHS i don't understand what is going, on and no one will tell. ME i can't go to school like. THIS i can't stop. Shaking why DIDN'T i close my? Eyes in the, Hall gallayne said she was? Beautiful she was not Is she was a beautiful. GIRL i heard. Her where is? She why did she stop? Whimpering she was? BORN i heard her tiny. CRIES i can't do this. Anymore he was. RIGHT a couple of months and two more pink. LINES i want to. Die why didn't she protect? ME i am nothing but your property and an. Incubator unlike, drugs a child's body can be sold over and. Over this is not, surprising but there is no such thing as a. Child they are children and cannot. Consent please release me from this. Torture and HOW i miss the PERSON i. Was my heart belonged to. Her she was so very, beautiful she was. PERFECT i can't bring myself to write what. Happened beyond. BROKEN i only got ten to fifteen minutes to hold and feed her before they took her, pregnant. AGAIN i was terrified seeing so much blood on the. FLOOR i could feel everything as she tried to guide the baby, out could feel. Everything but suddenly she caught a beautiful baby. Girl then fifteen minutes mister m came to take her four pounds ten. OUNCES i am dead. Inside lafe has no. MEANING i don't want to be. Here that's. Trafficking that's the journal of one of the. Survivors that is why we fucking care close your.
Speaker 1: Eyes oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, no we had you all wrong. Totally, yeah are. Bad, no that's our. Fault, no that was very. Convincing thank.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 1: Shit, also Fuck Sam.
Speaker 29: CHIPPILEE i think at this point we can pretty much all agree That Erica kur is. Insane but the question is why is she doing? This Sam, tripley who just, interviewed it's a very interesting. Theory take a Listen Erica.
Speaker 9: Kirk like everyone's pounding On Erica kirk right, now AND i would, say have a tiny fuck.
Speaker 1: You, yeah you're trying to make a fake person into a real. One fuck. OFF ayi tells me there's money in. Seventeen, yeah well, here let's do this.
Speaker 5: One why are all the fucking brown races mad that white people are the best nation builders when white people choose to see the absolute best in everybody. Else are white people mad that black people are elite athletes or the best?
Speaker 1: Entertainers fuck, no you're, Neither so don't don't get don't pet yourself on the back to you hid their fuck.
Speaker 5: Face pretty white guys have grown up with a Poster Michael jordan in their room hitting up or they was literally died to See Michael jackson hit a moon walk on stage live.
Speaker 3: Again that white people Love mexican style food each of every.
Speaker 5: Day you know how many white dudes have cheated on their physics tests with Their chinese.
Speaker 3: Friend so white people have no problem.
Speaker 5: Seeing the best in everybody else and instead they actually uplift the. Shit but all of a, sudden when it comes to white, people when we look At Great, britain when we look at the power That america has been able to generate throughout the two hundred and fifty years of its, existence you see how good white people are.
Speaker 3: Governed, nope everybody's fucking. Mad fuck white. People white people deserve to go extincts.
Speaker 2: White, no, no, no no.
Speaker 23: No.
Speaker 1: See here's the thing is that all that sentiment for that, feeling it's coming from the very people that are making it possible for them to remain alive and not starve to. Death because but they're also the reason why they're in this situation that they feel that way in the first, place or why they're here and not back where they came. From it's The jews who did the things that they claim that white people, did because.
Speaker 2: Guess, what it is.
Speaker 1: White that's why we don't use that fucking, term because it's. Stupid that's. STUPID i Mean, European european, Descent, Gothic, Garian that's that's. It that's, it it's. It i'm, white this is fucking. White no such fucking. Thing because when you start doing that ship then you're saying they're already you're already separating yourself from the Fucking jew who has the same skin complexion and sometimes even more. Pale but if you keep staying, white well it's just you're just gonna match the. Colors then it's gonna be the. Same and then you get roped in for all the fucking crimes that they, do and then they blame and have no problem when people assume that that means that we were responsible The british imperialism and all these freaking. Slaves and meanwhile they bitch about reparations Because jews tell them to when they should be getting them from. Them, uh but they're already getting them from, Us because what the fuck do you call welfare snap and all this other? Bullshit what is?
Speaker 4: That what the fuck is?
Speaker 1: That what is sex and nate? Housing what the fuck are you talking?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 1: Reparations. Motherfucker we didn't even do the we didn't even do, it fucking.
Speaker 3: Culture but what about what happened with? Colonization what the fuck happened with?
Speaker 5: Colonization, Nigga you still don't want to live in shit City, India you still.
Speaker 3: Don't want to live among the aids In.
Speaker 5: Africa you're trying to hop the border In mexico like In Super.
Speaker 3: Mario, still so.
Speaker 5: Clearly this shit wasn't that bad because you still want to be influenced by white. People you're over, here you're a firstborn generation immigrant, here and your parents literally decided to escape their fucking country.
Speaker 3: To come, here and you're more loyal to the shithold country that they tried to escape.
Speaker 5: From, clearly white people know what they're doing when it comes to, governance when it comes to nation, building and that's fucking.
Speaker 3: Okay but this is why white people shouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: Anymore because they sit here and they see the best in everybody. Else they're willing to kill people of their own, race of their own race to free the race of other, people like as we saw what black people doing The Civil. War they're wanting to see the best in everybody while everybody sees the worst than. Them so there's no fucking reason to be entitled to helping these ungrateful idiots.
Speaker 1: Anymore why, Right so you heard it from the black. Guy let's get rid of.
Speaker 3: Them this is politics for.
Speaker 30: Nicks we didn't Know Clay thompson Before make The, stallion we didn't Know Stefan.
Speaker 1: Diggs there these people, again.
Speaker 30: And while these guys have more money than these, girls these girls have social and global. Influence meg The stallion Made clay a global, start whether he wants to make or. Not these men like to use these women for come ups and for social status because, like don't ever get a twisted, girls social currency is still a. Currency what the.
Speaker 27: First, off why are you Black british bitches talk like. That what our your sound, like motherfucking Pac?
Speaker 4: Man how about your?
Speaker 3: Ass back to the fucking.
Speaker 27: Shower nobody knew who the Fuck meghan The stallion was until she starts shaking her ass while this bitch was on cell black c in twenty.
Speaker 6: Fifteen this is what he was.
Speaker 3: Doing listen, here.
Speaker 27: Niggas black women will defend holes before they defend successful black. Men when a black woman is fed up and, tired she gets book deals and all the sympathy in the. World oprah will pop out of someone's asshole just to do an. Interview but the moment a nigga gets tired of dealing with, nigga bitch. Bullshit it's a fucking. Problem it's that nigga ain't shit and he's the worst thing in the. World bitches Like megan this staging are the biggest cancers on black people and black women's kick all these holes to the fucking.
Speaker 3: Curve do, better.
Speaker 1: Niggas, YEAH i don't know where those people. Are was this? Reason was there a reason for me to have that on? There, Listen i'm sure there's probably some. Reason what was?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 31: Guys my favorite exercise is cross country. Skiing why to know what a black's favorite exercise is running from police in hot.
Speaker 2: Weather that's how they work. Out that's why.
Speaker 31: The grabber will always come up with these like really, sexy, elaborate, interesting unique Novel, oh The mongolian would, cut would cut his horse and drink blood from his. Horse and he, could and he had a massive advantage because of his horses and his ability to shoot.
Speaker 2: Arrows, dude that's all fucking.
Speaker 31: Bullshit an iron, shield, huh, dude if you just have one hundred Thousand persians just like, eh it's, like fuck, off, Dude i'm goings turn The chinese into lampshades. Exactly, Dude i'm not buying it for one second. Anymore they were, bandits, Right bandits don't are not formidable. Armies you can't get a bunch of bandits to ride their horses five thousand miles through the like A gobi, desert and, shit that isn't how human beings.
Speaker 2: Are it's, like, hey you rough riding. Bandits it's, like, eh we just got a. Goat we killed a man and got his.
Speaker 31: Goat, oh or so, Bandity, okay let's all unify and, then, guys that journey on a train is.
Speaker 2: Exhausting most people couldn't do it on a.
Speaker 31: Train they did it on horseback without, saddles as, bandits with no supply.
Speaker 2: Chains that's so.
Speaker 31: Stupid and then they won every time like no one could stop, them like castle, walls, Nothing, no their fucking. Arrows just the horse in the arrow was just such advanced. Technology and, guys now there's nothing, there like all the spoilers of, war all that wealth is getting pumped Into mongolia and now there's. Nothing, no you're forgetting The mongolian gash chambers, exactly all. Right so, Anyway i'm Just and so the problem with when you say you're not buying something, anymore people immediately want to know what the truth. Is it's, like, well if it isn't, that then what happened in twelve Fifty. Mongolia i'm, LIKE i have no fucking, idea BUT i can smell a false story a mile, away and that has like.
Speaker 1: And that was like The, china, right and that's the whole. Thing it's, LIKE i, DON'T i don't know.
Speaker 8: THAT i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i might not necessarily have discovered the truth in, something BUT i know what it's fucking not. True you, know it's easy to figure out what the lie. Is and then then you have The british said that for everything else that.
Speaker 2: Matters Chinese, holocaust where they're all, like.
Speaker 1: Oh look at retard, said this is a retarded.
Speaker 2: Take don't bring up THEIR mangoi, in you, know like our people.
Speaker 1: Who are missing the point that, yeah, yeah we get, that but you're understand you're. Not this guy's so, dumb he, says you Go West moscow And. Kiev how The mongols, Were, well The mongols were actually intertwined with The Kazar, kasars and they were the only people that The mongols ever encountered that they didn't. SLAUGHTER i wonder why that. IS i wonder. WHO i wonder Who genghis actually Was Genghis Cohen pandits are weak until they are. United that's also why they fractured so. Quickly meteoric rise me yorick. Fall this is a retarded. Take he's talking about how they said he fucked so many women that he would have had to have done with like every minute of the day or some shit like, that and also accomplish all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: Slaughtered it's, like, dude, no, No.
Speaker 31: And i'm not even gonna be like sensitive about it BECAUSE i know, WHAT i know What hollywood screenwriting sounds Like Jengas.
Speaker 2: Khan you. Know they also said That Fidel castro raped twenty thousand. Women that fuck.
Speaker 31: That do you know how hard is to rape a? Woman don't take this out of. CONTACT i was, like you don't TWENTY i think about think about just having.
Speaker 1: Sex we had sex With trudeau's, Mom, like way less than that.
Speaker 2: Twenty thousand consenting. Women that's, like let's just do the. Mask so.
Speaker 31: One a, day one rape day for ten straight years is only three, thousand six hundred and fifty. Women so you have to go like we're looking at a rape every, day not taking one day. Off you, hunt you find a, woman you rape her for like fifty straight years every day there like there is no day where you're, like OH i like this, Girl i'm gonna hang with this girl a little bit. Now, no if the sun goes down and comes back up, again you have to find. Another rape for fifty. Years fifty, years like more than my entire. LIFETIME i was born in nineteen. Eighty i'm about to turn forty in a. Week, okay that amount of. Time IF i raped a different guys a different.
Speaker 1: Times i'm older than him by probably just a couple. Months august twenty, eighth nineteen seventy.
Speaker 31: Nine, woman every single day, different every, day you cannot double. UP i still wouldn't BE i wouldn't have reached the level of. Rape and by the, way when they say, rape they they're also saying that he had all these, children he changed the blood wine of off time.
Speaker 1: Bullshit so now he's going back To genghis, Again jesus.
Speaker 2: A rape of day first.
Speaker 1: Off just this is the what they're what he's showcasing here is how elaborate The jewish lives are in the exaggerations to where you can't trust a fucking thing that well you can't. Anyway but you, know even if anybody else was saying, this these, things it's it's like childish kid, stuff except done with enforcement of everybody. Agreeing and they got a whole religion that, way just a bunch of bullshit slapped together in The hellenistic. Period and you, know you'd be, uh you'd be condemned if you if you didn't believe the retardation of their fucking goofy. Stories it's, like, really you'd honestly think that, people and he just wanted to Keep. JEWS i DON'T i don't buy that they wanted to. Go they probably would have been, like, yeah, sure get the fuck out of, here, please.
Speaker 2: You die of. Syphilis i'm, steroids, like you're, can't you can't do, That and so you do. That how many of them would actually end in? Conception at most one in thirty.
Speaker 1: You must be shooting some. Blinks everybody woman's.
Speaker 2: Only fertile one day a, month maybe two days a.
Speaker 1: Month SO i Guess i've just been lucky with never, Mind i'm gonna get into.
Speaker 2: It so all those, rapes, guys it's just not. Real you.
Speaker 31: Know the more that this apocalypse is, happening the more LIKE i really do think that we're seeing the world in a new. Light, guys fifty years of you never double, up twenty, thousand move on.
Speaker 1: Here it's gonna be time for me to get on with a let's. See, yeah there's abstuitely nothing of contact to. This yeah there. Is there is no, substance isn't That let's see footage shooting and raising serious. Questions, yes BUT i have to go get ready for The Wealthy widow By Eric Eric ERIC kkkk come, on you fucking let's top.
Speaker 7: It NEW hd footage has been released of The White House correspondence dinner, shooting and it's raising a lot of questions because a Secret service agent was talking to the shooter just seconds before he rushed into the room with a rifle in his.
Speaker 3: Hands take a.
Speaker 7: Look you'll notice the dog right here clocks the shooter multiple different, times but the agent pulls him.
Speaker 1: Away look at, that and as you can, see he appears to Be he, said not, yet not, yet not, yet you'll get your, chance just not. Yet looking to the shooter right, NOW i, said it's nice how they aied that rifle that wasn't there in. Reality, now look at what happens as soon as he turns, Away Harry, cubbs what's going?
Speaker 7: On, now here's another, angle and if you'll take a look at the suspect's, gun he does not appear to fire a single.
Speaker 1: Shot, however the police officer does.
Speaker 7: Multiple rounds point blank range and misses every single one of. Them of, course there's a lot of theories going around that maybe this was, staged maybe it, wasn't but let's assume it was. Real all of the people in this clip are not paying. Attention just one single police officer is taking action as a guy with a firearm is running past a security. Checkpoint to make things, worse the way they caught this guy wasn't because they subdued.
Speaker 3: Him he tripped over.
Speaker 1: His own feet and laid on the. Ground NEW hd footage is now like but the thing is, AGAIN i don't, care all, right so all, right so the lotest voices. Screaming, really The epstein file is just voted to bury this go.
Speaker 15: First battalion made up completely of humanoid, robots all lined up ready.
Speaker 4: For what the hell does that?
Speaker 1: Say something different over? There, okay never? Mind uh that guy, though that face we, got there's a two parter D these are just cool wolves that this guy. Has look at the size of those things and that's, kywity big, difference. DITA i gotta get. Going but, yeah, yeah tattoo your. Face i'm sure that you don't have any. Regrets and if you don't have any, regrets it's probably because you're fucking. Retarded looks, like good, dude that's kind of WHOLE i miss behind that. One, OKAY i don't, Care, YEAH i don't. Care these are, funny but we'll get to us some other. TIME i would be able to just up be here in like twenty. Minutes clav got the egg when he's. Pregnant now she's. Pregnant look at, that and he's all fucking full of. Drugs you think she's pregnant from. Him, oh they're gonna have some mongoloid. Child speaking of. Mongols so that's that's not the same. Girl that's that's another, girl, Right that's not the one you were sitting. With that's that's the one that was. Upstairs we saw the guy hawking all the people's stuff the. Ballroom we don't care about. Anymore see that one we. Did it's gonna have to get down to where we. Were let's see me IF i just go, nope, yes very. Careful, yeah but this is still gonna be a fan of the. Ass that's kind of. Interesting so but, yeah that's so potentially, siblings but, uh you, know potentially siblings and maybe also, HMMM i don't, know somehow blah blah blah something. Something Then michael, like you, KNOW i don't think this is, real but it's. Funny florida man arrested for violently assaulting convicted registered sex offenders with double sided. Dildo that would make him just as, gay because how would you do? You how did you assault? Them he just smack them over the head with? It or did you cram it in? Something and if you did, that you're just as gross and. Gay so obviously that's not. True South florida man is behind bars for after authority blah blah carry a series of are and violent. Attacks Sarah. Jenkins, YEAH i don't believe, it but this is funny and this is like twenty twenty. Four, ah come, on, no you know how far that's going to? Be this fucking feed you? Focks, no where do you go to?
Speaker 4: Go where WAS?
Speaker 2: I the?
Speaker 1: Fuck why DID i go? Backward you? Fuck excuse my, Language, no don't excuse my. Language what the hell is a bettery?
Speaker 22: Rate?
Speaker 1: Here you piece?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 1: Kaka come?
Speaker 4: On why do they do?
Speaker 1: That Nick flentz's And diddy And Destiny diddy? Tape come, on we gotta He come? On how can? You how can you do? That how can you do?
Speaker 25: That the?
Speaker 1: Fuck this is like twenty twenty? Four you want me to really scroll that freaking? Far you piece fuck? Her and then what Is instagram? Doing now the fuck are you.
Speaker 2: White.
Speaker 1: Screen thanks. Bro, Yeah i'm sure this will this will go. Quickly what the fucking people who freaking post? Daily i'm gonna go look for twenty twenty four twenty twenty four video, now, thanks thanks you fucking. Dick and that's.
Speaker 2: It that's.
Speaker 1: ASSUMING i gotta look at that one. Later Open lincoln new. Tab see that's what it's supposed to fucking deal to.
Speaker 23: Do.
Speaker 1: Asshole, yeah you got sunglasses on his face because THAT'S I. Bobby why wouldn't you had a? Mask he doesn't even if he, shaved he didn't. Shave what the hell AM i looking? At? Sack? Chaser oh that's. Awesome, yeah, Yeah i'm sure you thought that meant something like marijuana or, something gott to chase that sack or cocaine or. Something but you look like you're, yeah and you're looking up at. Something so they uh, said weaken the BB's that's that's. Good see this guy has has also a, budget which makes me very jolly real. Slip i'm seeing two point zero after a religious. Secret, YEAH i think he's a fucking there's a reason why they Pulled they pulled these people out of prison all the. Time, okay we might be getting somewhere, here AND i won't make SURE i didn't pass. It maybe doesn't post as much AS i. Thought all, right let's let's look for. It yes we candae all, right, yeah this this dude has the, budget so it's also. Suspect that is All i'm. SAYING i want to find the one with a better fucking play WHEN i play. It, Jesus, now this is gonna be deep in, there like far. Down fuck as that such a pain in the?
Speaker 4: Sack is that his?
Speaker 1: Wife? Yeah it was like when they look way younger than the, Guy i'm, like huh that, yeah, rebar but doesn't look like. It, ah this guy's, dead isn't that? Good So zuli's right. Here we might be getting. Close we might be getting close to the fucking fucker. FOCKS i just want to see. This everybody needs to see. This but it's, yeah, No i'm seeing that other events that have definitely weren't twenty twenty four popping up. Here so we're still. SCROLLING i, can't freaking, man come, on why didn't it just freaking play where it was supposed to? Play and this is this is assuming that it's going to play at, All like this is. Bullshit get your ninetieth central, nutrients by the, way telling, you, dude it'll be. Healthy you want you're to be? Awesome do? It what AM i looking? AT i love to, say nothing. Happened it's not. Stimulant are you you've been? Sickly you're feeling? Shitty? No oh, okay well more, energy you?
Speaker 2: Say oh?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 31: Good?
Speaker 1: Focus, yeah. Clarity, yeah, dude it would be nice if you could just like type in a word.
Speaker 2: And like fou.
Speaker 1: WINTZ i would already be. There i'd already be. There i'd already be. There, yes it's that. Important and you we already know about the freaking you're the the Cat eres kid That fuentes. Was now they're saying that there was a, video AND i guess this is old. NEWS i don't know why nobody's talked about. It it's confirming. That, yeah, uh there's a reason why he's an in cell because he's. Not he just doesn't go for the things that they are at the club, for you, see and he's not going to make that. Public. Yeah plus he's just a fucking. Weirdo pines is also one of those weird something that makes no sense. Whatsoever it's, like if you can string a sentence, together you get recruited or you're somebody's. Kid and here's the worst part is that he was saying that he was pining for a position In shapiro's, company so why would? You and then and then instead he got he got uh, wait he got jaded or some ship like, that.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 4: Or he saw the.
Speaker 1: Light he didn't, go he didn't go to The Daily, wire started his own Thing America. First it's a very very very, weird uh story, there. Buddy it's almost like an open. Admission come on IF i pass, it you know, what tell? Me come, on. Dude oh, yeah, yeah this IDIOT i can't believe you did that to his face since and that's that's uh, oh it's it's called uh he wasn't A ufc. Player it's like murder machine or something like. That, yeah it's. Not it's not a beast name for. You if he must say out of, prison what the fuck is? THAT i don't want to.
Speaker 27: Know.
Speaker 1: AH i tattooed my, eyeballs even removed my nose to look like As i'm, okay we're just gonna pass that because that's mental. Illness so there he is. Again there's why he did. THAT i don't, know but he beat up his porn star, girlfriend WHICH i you, know it's like it's like not doing anything at, all honestly in my. Opinion But jesus Fucking, christ, dude come, on, yeah there's some speaking of. Gay then they're brothers and it IS i own, Boy frank poses or telling me? Shot, yeah, yeah, okay it should be right around here BECAUSE i saw that one earlier. Today come, on where are you? At are you fucking kidding? Me it's totally worth it IF i get. There that was supposed to just play because that's WHERE i had. It, wait that's heck. Seth we might not be in, anywhere, dear WHERE i think we are new fidderals ask for us not big enough in the, CHEST i. WON'T i won't be stopping for their on their. Command what is?
Speaker 20: That?
Speaker 1: Oh tattooed gang? Members? Right gang? Members it's Probably El salvador or. SOMETHING ms. Thirteen skin looks disgusting when it's turning yellowish green from the tat. Fading they probably don't have the best. Incers even though they're selling. Drugs you would think they'd have the money to get good. Stuff tim beats his. Dug there you, Go, TIM i don't, Know tim is.
Speaker 28: What the?
Speaker 31: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Dude not, fair is ALL i gotta. Say i've scrolled over more and too much of this guy's, stuff but here's the diddy. Stuff so maybe this is relevant timing, NOW i don't, know and that's only if it actually. Works it might it might suppress it here, too but come, on, Dude, yeah are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 3: Here m H.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna waste all my time BEFORE i gotta get.
Speaker 11: On.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Yeah i'm. GONNA i, Bet I'm i'm gonna be. There it is, okay all, RIGHT i don't know how openly can do tatboom let's. See, yes yes we got. IT i freaking. Perseverance you were still with me out, there all?
Speaker 2: RIGHT x tape of this?
Speaker 21: Guy we control of your.
Speaker 28: Body your body are choice and this Guy, okay you don't deserve any respect for being a.
Speaker 6: Veteran, okay you're so.
Speaker 3: Stupid it's just.
Speaker 13: Leaked And i'm not gonna go watch it to very. Five y'all could do that if that's what you want to. DO i can't stand either of these. Dudes And i'm not trying to see no dude's.
Speaker 3: Naked.
Speaker 13: Now nick flentes he's an ultra right white, supremacist In Cel destiny is a super woke leftist. Weirdo so it wouldn't seem like they have much in, common, Right but they actually, do because they're both grifters who come on The internet and spew this toxic nonsense trying to get clicks and views from people that they probably don't even believe, themselves because if they actually practiced any of what they, preach they wouldn't be doing what they.
Speaker 8: Do and when the doors are closed and the lights are, off don't get this.
Speaker 13: TWISTED i don't give a damn what consenting grown folks do with each.
Speaker 3: Other oh, Boy Nick, flentes he'd.
Speaker 1: Be, child don't get a Twisted that hurts listening.
Speaker 13: Him fucking all sorts of smack About dickie's.
Speaker 11: Gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay so here's WHAT i, said because he said something About nick finds being a white supremacist for, supremacist which just makes this guy a fucking retard who just believes. Anything think that's what fucking mainstream media. SAYS i, say he's not a white. Supremacist wit Shit white people should, be, however they should be. Supremacists, However asian people should Be asian. Supremacists you should always favor the survival of your own. Kind you don't have to hate other people for. THAT i think that's an assumption of the ignorant. Mind. Duh dogs are dog. Supremacists cats are cats. Supremacists it just makes sense.
Speaker 8: That's, gay you're.
Speaker 13: Gay so if that video, does in, fact.
Speaker 1: So you're, not you're you don't like, pedophiles but you're you're you're mocking somebody who doesn't like things that are gay except when he's. Gay so what are you saying? There why can't you say that people are gave him the?
Speaker 13: Gay have him getting guzzled down by? DESTINY i find it hilarious to an ALLEGED scx.
Speaker 8: Tape Of There We?
Speaker 11: Go that was that was?
Speaker 1: IT i gotta get out of here, now it's about the. Show what did we see over? HERE i THINK i heard a little being bung over?
Speaker 13: Hair so is?
Speaker 1: It does it show?
Speaker 31: It?
Speaker 1: Yeah thank you?
Speaker 2: Too what is?
Speaker 1: That grease gunn fourteen eighty. Eight thank you so, Much, Sam thanks for being freaking.
Speaker 2: What do you call?
Speaker 1: It uh patient for that other, thing but uh maybe tomorrow will do something more. Fun tomorrow is actually Doctor Glyndon, day so that'll be fun all. Right, later, thanks Uh GIUSEPPE Ftj media coming up, next excuse me