Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about. I wanted to talk about self deception when it comes to serving God. Some people are truly, truly deceive. They have deceived themselves. I see it so much in people I know, and no matter what you say to them, they believe how they.
Speaker 1: Believe, and it's their right. You know, God didn't force me.
Speaker 2: To trust and believe him, so I definitely don't have any business trying to make anyone believe like me.
Speaker 1: I just tell you that information. I give you the information.
Speaker 2: Hey, you choose what you choose, but this is what I want you to understand. Self deception is going to land many, many countless people in hell.
Speaker 1: It's going to land them right in the pit of hell.
Speaker 2: Because people want to believe how they believe is right. When it's all types of rome. You cannot serve Satan and the devil too. You just cannot do it. You cannot be in the world and of the world.
Speaker 1: You cannot be in.
Speaker 2: The world doing worldly things and saying you're goid me.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can do that, but you're full full force on the devil's side.
Speaker 2: You can believe what you want to believe I'm not trying to hurt any feelings, but I'm definitely stepping on your toes. I'm telling you the truth. You can believe how you want to believe. Just because you heard of Jesus. Just because you heard of God does not mean you know him the Son or the Father.
Speaker 1: And you are deceiving yourself.
Speaker 2: You think that you can do drugs, drink alcohol, addicted.
Speaker 1: To sex, lovers of yourself, living.
Speaker 2: All kinds of lives that you don't supposed to live, addicted to gambling, I mean whatever. It may be, doing everything you want to do in the world. And just because you go to church on Sunday, you think you on the Lord side. Let me tell you, getting saved is not gonna get you to heaven. I hope that sink. Then getting saved is not going to get you into heaven.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: Getting saved is a requirement. It is a must. It is the first step. It's like being birthed out of your mom's wound. It is a must read Romans ten and nine. You don't have to go to church to do that. You can do that right in your home. Get saved, But that's just the first step living in life.
Speaker 1: Is the rest.
Speaker 2: See, people go to church out of tradition, but it's gonna land you into hell.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You think because mama with daddy, with grandma or grandpa or aunt, uncle, somebody, friend, friend of the family, somebody introduce you to church, you think that that's all it takes.
Speaker 1: No, you must come out of it. Ninety nine and a half. You won't do.
Speaker 2: You gotta be sold out to God. You can't dibble and dabble in the world. You trying to dipple and dabble. You in the world.
Speaker 1: You're all the way in it.
Speaker 2: That's the way God sees you. You're all the way in it. I don't care if you got your baby told you're all the way in it because you cannot serve God in the adversary to and the reason why people still dabble because the Bible tell us you can't serve God and men because you're gonna love one more than the other.
Speaker 1: And the one that you love the most is.
Speaker 2: Where you're gonna That's where you're gonna, you know, involve yourself. You're gonna entertain. So therefore you either for God or against God. And God is a lot of things to a lot of people. I'm talking about the God that sits above the circle of the earth. That scripture, in case you didn't know, research it for yourself.
Speaker 1: That's the God.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about, the God that sits above the circle of the earth with the son Jesus. Now some of you believe Jesus is God, but I beg to differ. But that's a whole different episode, which I have done a podcast on that too. I have done a podcast on that as well. That's the God I'm talking about. Some people have made the devil their god, and by all means, you choose what you want to choose, but that's not my God. But I'm just here to tell you I don't care what you think. You cannot serve. You cannot go shucking and driving in the world, doing all the worldly things and think that just because you were saved years ago, you're going to heaven. No, my sister, no, my brother, that's not how it works. You must be living according to God, to his word. But so many people have deceived themselves. And you know it's something because so many people they're praying for their children, they're praying for their significant others, they're praying for their friends and their family members, etc. To make it to heaven, to live, right, to do, but you're not even doing it. You're trying to pray them into heaven when you headed to hell. See, sometimes people try to love people so hard. Oh, I just want them to be saved. Okay, I get that, But you're going through hell trying to save somebody who's not trying to be saved.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta let people go.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean you don't love them, that doesn't mean you stop praying for them. But you can't let somebody cause you to go to hell because you're trying so disiplately, desperately. You're worried about their soul when you need to be worried about your own. Yes, you pray, you never stop praying for others, but don't let hell or her or them cause you to go to hell. You falling off because you trying to get them on. You can't make anybody change, You just can't. So it's self deception. You think you're all in and you want them to be in, when you're not really all in yourself, because if you were, you would know better.
Speaker 1: I know women and men too, who they.
Speaker 2: Have subjected themselves to a life of hadache, hearteach and pain, trying to love the world out of someone only to change themselves for the worst. I may add, it's not worth it. It's not worth it. Not to me, it's not worth it. But see, people don't understand that. They're blaming it on the other person, but really it's self.
Speaker 1: What's going on in self?
Speaker 2: You don't want to be alone, you don't want.
Speaker 1: To start over. You're afraid. That's what is.
Speaker 2: Really about, lack of self confidence, insecurities within self.
Speaker 1: But you blaming Oh, I love.
Speaker 2: Him, I love her, I want them to change. But really it's about you and your insecurities. You say you love the Lord so much, but then you allowing all of this ruckus into your life, thinking this is what God gave you. No, no, no, no, no no no. God wants you to be of sound mind. He wants you to be in good health. He don't want you in hell. He don't want you suffering mentally, physically, financially, none of that. You thinking God sent you somebody who can't even provide for you.
Speaker 1: You gotta provide for that person. No, I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Why would God send somebody in your life to make you suffer. But because you think you're so such a Christian, you think you're so saved and sanctified, the Holy ghost feel you think God sent you that somebody to bring your life down instead of enhance your life. That self deception. You think you're on a certain level with God when you're not. You have deceived yourself. I know people who party like a rock star, constantly party like a rock star, smoke weed, drink. But you could talk about God. Oh I know I love the Lord.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't.
Speaker 2: Self deception, because if you really loved him, you would know who he is.
Speaker 1: If you really loved him, you would live for him.
Speaker 2: If you really loved him, you will understand what he could do to you. You will understand where he could send you when you depart from this natural body. Because you gonna go according to what you chose, He gonna send you according to what you chose.
Speaker 1: So you really.
Speaker 2: Loved him and knew all of this, you will live your life's better.
Speaker 1: It's total self deception.
Speaker 2: Some people that are so busy praising the pastor and the made the pastor the Master, that they've thrown God on the back burner. How you gonna worship, honor, magnified and praise God.
Speaker 1: When you too busy doing all that for your pastor.
Speaker 2: Oh my pastor, he is this, he's that. How you gonna How you can't serve too? You done made the pastor your master. See that's the work of the devil. That's what the devil wants. He wants you distracted. He wants your mind off of God. He wants your mind off of Jesus.
Speaker 1: That's what you want.
Speaker 2: But it's a total deception. People have deceived themselves. I'm telling you what I know for a fact. I've had conversation with people who have told me no.
Speaker 1: I know, I know the Lord. I know I love the Lord. But you live in ratchet.
Speaker 2: You live in a hypocritical life. Don't go to church, don't read the Bible, don't pray nothing.
Speaker 1: But party, party, party. Don't get caught with your work undone. Don't get caught on the wrong side of town.
Speaker 2: And my song, I say, he may catch you sleeping. Don't let them catch you creeping. You have to change, you have to become that new creature. You have to worship the creator, not the creature. And when I say the creature in this sentence. I mean your pastors. People have lost focus. They're more concerned about, oh we do this, we do that, we go here, we go there.
Speaker 1: We have dysfunction and.
Speaker 2: That function because your eyes are on man and not God. It don't take all of that servant God. People do all of that for money. Comfort says are not free. You gotta pay for those things, so it's a money making. They made the church a total business, and that's what people get.
Speaker 1: Lost in the sauce because they began to.
Speaker 2: Look forward to those events and those outings and the things the church is put in on, and they've lost focus.
Speaker 1: On serving God.
Speaker 2: You go, you have a good time, but there's no true worship because you're about fellowship with the people and with your pastors that you think so awesome and dynamic, but you don't have that relationship with God. Again, you choose, you choose, you do what you want to do. I'm just giving you the information because I know a lot of people are held bound because of what they're choosing, because of their lifestyles, and they are fooling themselves into thinking that they know God.
Speaker 1: You know of him, you know of his son.
Speaker 2: But you don't know him because you don't have no relationship with him. And those who have fallen away, you fell away because you didn't never have.
Speaker 1: Roots in the first place.
Speaker 2: If you let a tragedy come and yank you from God, it's because you was never connected. He won't let you be uprooted from his hand. You were never connected that way. I mean you and you were deceiving yourself all alone. You had no roots. We must have roots that way when where it come. You can go to the left, sway, to the right, to the back, to the front, but you will not be uprooted. I shall not be moved. That's the mindset that you have to have and you have to stand on it.
Speaker 1: Nobody or nothing you should allow to shake your faith. If you do. You did not have roots.
Speaker 2: God said, if it were so, even the elect could be deceived.
Speaker 1: If it were so, not that they would.
Speaker 2: Be because He's not gonna allow his people to be deceived. Now it's gonna be some deception, but it won't be those people with the roots.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be those people who who the.
Speaker 2: Seeds are planted in theos are growing, but they haven't take hold. You know, they didn't get down in that soil. They didn't get down in there so they could.
Speaker 1: Grow and.
Speaker 2: Become entangled together where you can't pull them apart. No, they had no roots. They were planted, but they had no roots. And that's why it's gonna be a great falling away. That's why it is a falling away right now. See, we're living some of this stuff right now. And you can keep thinking that you got time. But baby, we don't know the day nor.
Speaker 1: The hour, and when it's time, that's it.
Speaker 2: There are no do overs where you live forever. It's where you have chosen to go. No one to blame but you. And that's all I'm gonna say on it self. Deception will get many into the gates of hell. You can say you're Christian, all you want to does not make you one. You can get saved fifty times, that's wonderful, but it means nothing if you're not living a life. Don't think you saved or a Christian because your mama was one, or your mama took you to church or whomever. That's not how it worked, bugu. It's not how it works. This is a personal journey. I don't care how you got to it. It's a personal journey. So I hope people really think about what I said. Your life depends on it, because, like I said, God is gonna place us, but we're going where we chose to go, according to what we chose while we were living point blank up the end.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. Thank you for.
Speaker 2: Listening, Please share much much men, Love to each and every one of you. End every episode the same, and I hope and I pray you do it.
Speaker 1: Thank on it