Speaker 1: Brah the brother, Brah, the brother.
Speaker 2: Just be calmed. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Listen to the song of Heaven. What's going on? Perhaps you can't hear what's going on?
Speaker 4: Listen to the song of Heaven. What's go.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: All hearts are tranquill, all longing satisfied.
Speaker 2: There is no sorrow. The joy of heaven has come, Love no.
Speaker 4: Longer fee but gladly welcomed, and.
Speaker 2: Every living thing. Father, Now we seen.
Speaker 4: Of you.
Speaker 2: In the Song of Heaven, sounds of reven song.
Speaker 4: It's we are lifted.
Speaker 2: Up, lifted up. No spot of darkness still to hide.
Speaker 5: The watill to hide the words.
Speaker 2: We are lifted up, lifted.
Speaker 8: H love no longer feed, godly welcomed.
Speaker 2: And every living thing. Father, Now we see.
Speaker 9: You, your grandma on, my grandma, sitting by the fire, your grandma, my grandma.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Tell us allow.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Perhaps you can hear.
Speaker 10: All hearts a tranquil, all longing satisfied.
Speaker 2: There is no sorrow. The joy of heaven has come, Love no longer fee.
Speaker 4: But gladly welcomed in.
Speaker 2: And every living thing.
Speaker 4: Father, Now we see.
Speaker 11: You, We sing, no of you, We sing Listen of you.
Speaker 2: In the Song of heaven sounds around.
Speaker 4: The song of heaven songs were lifted. Our sounds are lifted.
Speaker 2: No song of heaven.
Speaker 5: Sounds are red.
Speaker 11: Song of sounds.
Speaker 3: As we are lifting, our sounds are lifted up.
Speaker 4: Baifted b.
Speaker 2: Finely we stand.
Speaker 1: Finally, we said time however lasting things, and.
Speaker 12: So good morning everyone, Welcome to the daily lesson of the work Book.
Speaker 5: Of a Course of Miracles.
Speaker 12: And obviously today we're on lesson to sixty two. Let me perceive no differences today. That's an amazing idea. Let me perceive no differences today because uh well, first of all, let me just say once again welcome and thanks for tuning in for those who are listening. And I'm really glad that you're here. But this idea let me perceive no differences today is y? Y? Is you wanna make everything? How would I say this? Like they're we're all alike, We're.
Speaker 5: All alike in our expression.
Speaker 12: No, the fact of the matter is is we're all unique in our expression. But the fact is there is no difference in us because we are as God created us, We are as He would have us be.
Speaker 5: We are love itself.
Speaker 12: You are that expression you are love and you will express yourself as love and in and in that sense you are unique. But when I we say, let us per let me perceive no differences. Today is is the recognition that we are oneself united with our creator. We are that oneself. So I probably get a little bit ahead of myself. And we need to also look at the theme that we are reviewing today, and that is what is the body? What is the body? And yesterday or the last two days or yesterday was our first day and Dubi did an amazing job with this idea, and.
Speaker 5: So let's just begin. What is the body?
Speaker 12: The body is a fence the son of God imagines he has built to separate parts of his self capital s capital from other parts. Okay, so notice the idea of.
Speaker 5: Uh a fence.
Speaker 12: So it's a fence that you imagine you built to separate parts of his self. Okay, So you want to believe that the idea of body is what you have identified yourself as. But the fact to the matter is it is all body. We had twenty lessons of I'm not a body. I am free for I am still as God created me. You're not a body because there is no such thing as body. Body is a fence he imagines.
Speaker 5: He has built.
Speaker 12: So that little idea of yourself as a separate entity, separate being and all the quote unquote other separate beings is an imagining. It's an imaging imagining. So it is a fence that you imagine. Okay, it is within this fence he thinks he lives to die as it decays and crumbles.
Speaker 5: Right, because you.
Speaker 12: Have identified with this idea of separate self that you believe and this is this is at the very core of this idea of separation. You believe the physical form is you rather than an idea. The physical form you believe is you.
Speaker 5: What does he say? And I'm not a body. I am free.
Speaker 12: Freedom is impossible as long as you believe a body is yourself. Now I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember it verbatim, but you believe the body is yourself, It is not true you. Okay, I make the statements. You're not a body. We see, we can res we can recite this idea. We're here with a full expectation of an experience beyond the body, not in not in contradiction to it, not in contradiction. There's nothing here that need be contradicted. Everything is an idea everything, Okay.
Speaker 5: So let's just be free.
Speaker 12: Now. I'm gonna try to fight your concepts about it and try to nengage them. You've made them, you just let them be. They have no meaning.
Speaker 5: Okay. It is within this fense.
Speaker 12: He thinks he lives to die as it decays and crumbles. For within this fence he thinks that he is safe from love, identifying with his safety. He regards himself as what his safety is. How else could he be certain he remains within the body, keeping love outside. Now you have to remember love doesn't have to do with your definition of love.
Speaker 5: Love is totality. It is being this.
Speaker 12: It is God himself as you. You are that, and so is Everything's totality is creation. We're using words, but you get the idea, you get the feel for the all inclusiveness, an extension of love there. It doesn't have pieces and parts and opposition, and it's not mechanical, and it doesn't protect itself. It gives and gives forever and ever, extending.
Speaker 5: Forever.
Speaker 12: See the idea that you have in this regard is light. Light, light shines, It extends, it increases, in its extension, giving to itself forever love. Okay, So when you do not identify with that, you must somehow attempt to contain yourself. That's why you identify what you believe your safety from completeness, wholeness is contained within a body.
Speaker 5: Does this make sense? Are we just talking around it here?
Speaker 12: So you identify with this thing, so you can uh limit an idea of self? So you that's what you believe keeps you safe? Is this why the biggest fear the fear.
Speaker 5: Of death, the fear of God.
Speaker 12: Right, fear of death is fear of loss of this blessy idea of yourself. Who hm, So you think this keeps you safe.
Speaker 5: But you're not a body.
Speaker 12: You are as God created you.
Speaker 5: You're an idea.
Speaker 12: You're God's idea. You are idea. This is a mind training. Okay, let's go to the second paragraph. The body will not stay yet this he sees as double safety. Now let's look at why this is the case. Why the impermanence of the body is Why is that perceived as double safety.
Speaker 5: Here's why.
Speaker 12: For the Son of God's impermanence is proof proof being in quotes his fences work.
Speaker 5: And do the task his.
Speaker 12: Mind assigns to them. Why for if his oneness still remained.
Speaker 5: Untouched, who could attack and who could be attacked? You see?
Speaker 12: Because it's that you need to hold on to the idea of a limited self, that in and an idea that there's something and I'm gonna use this uh kind of in quotes external to yourself that can attack you.
Speaker 5: And so when you think.
Speaker 12: You die, that is proof that you can be attacked, whether it be disease or or whatever you you dream up. Now, truly it is a dream. It's all suicide in that sense, all event but nothing happens. You're just dreaming. You This is the story you're telling yourself, you know. And and as I speak this, I really do want to impress here that is not just nice pretty ideas. That is a that is an occurrence in your mind and you need not be invested in it like.
Speaker 5: Okay, no more.
Speaker 12: But as you can see that you are doing this in your own mind, you free yourself.
Speaker 5: To think a new.
Speaker 12: Yes, this is really forgiveness. Forgiveness in the truest sense. You forgive yourself what you thought. So I'm going to read it again that paragraph the body will not stay yet see. Yet this he sees as double safety. For the son of God's impermanence is proof his senses work and do the task his mind assigns to them. For if his oneness still remained untouched, who could attack and who could be attacked, who could be victor? Who could be his prey? Who could be victim? Who is the murderer?
Speaker 5: And if he did not die?
Speaker 12: What proof is there God's eternal son can be destroyed. I have to just kind of share with you. If this doesn't make any sense to you, you can you don't have to concern yourself. But in this idea of let's say superposition superposition, like you know, you you imagine, there's an imagining that you overlay and your sight stops short of true vision.
Speaker 13: Truth is true, Truth is always truth, Truth is ever present, Truth is here now, and you overlay your imaginings.
Speaker 12: But just for this instant, if you could just free your mind from that, and that always shows up as a kind of represented in my mind as.
Speaker 5: Visual as well.
Speaker 12: It's a dream, but the mind.
Speaker 5: Has not changed itself. In the dream.
Speaker 12: You can dream anything you like, but it does not change what you are. And if you can acknowledge that you're dreaming. This will become very simple, very very simple.
Speaker 5: You need not.
Speaker 12: Be invested in the dream. Does this make you happy? You just forgive you let it go. You release your identification with your dream figures, which you have identified yourself as one of them, and you become the central character in your own story.
Speaker 5: But the mind that you are is ever present.
Speaker 12: God is here, God is now, God is all in all. I loose the world from all I thought it was the power to forgive, the power to.
Speaker 5: Love is now. Wow. The body is.
Speaker 12: A dream like other dreams. It sometimes seems to picture happiness, but can quite suddenly revert to fear, where.
Speaker 5: Every dream is born.
Speaker 12: See the idea of fear. The idea of fear literally is the absence of love, truth, reality, That is fear. It is a nonexistent condition or state, or however you want to say it, because that would be impossible that there would be a place God is not. And do you see how the idea of a body is to carve out a place where God is not, where you can attempt to be separate.
Speaker 5: So, like he says, it's.
Speaker 12: A dream where and seems to be happy for a moment, but quite suddenly revert to fear, and you experience, You've had experiences.
Speaker 5: You know this for yourself because if you actually found.
Speaker 12: Happiness, it would have no opposite. But you always expect your happiness to disappear, Yeah, you always do. You you hope for eternal happiness, but you always expect it to to to change. Always you wanna try to hold on to it or control the conditions to to make it uh, to.
Speaker 5: Hold on to it. That it's all a dream.
Speaker 12: You know, God is real, Truth is true, eternal happiness, peace, joy isn't God that is in you as He created you.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 12: It's the amazing thing about a course of miracles, and it is a course of miracles, it's.
Speaker 5: A required course. Is that it is not difficult. It it doesn't ask.
Speaker 12: Of you anything that you cannot do right now. Question is always would you have it be? That's really always the question. What is it that you really want? And that it is that is what you receive or that is what you experience. What you receive every moment is the love of God. That's what you actually do, that is actually what.
Speaker 5: You are given.
Speaker 12: You can refuse to acknowledge it, and that is fear. Because you are attempting again, like you said, to carve out an absence of love. You can never accomplish it, and yet you suffer the consequences of that. You don't have to I look at you because I love you, just nice.
Speaker 5: To look at None of this is true.
Speaker 12: You have to see that the beauty and the love that you actually are, the brilliance, the light that is in you, and you are given through this means a framework to justify and I use that word kind of advisedly to justify your letting go without conditions, no conditions?
Speaker 5: What's so all? Whatsoever?
Speaker 12: This is a dream, right now?
Speaker 5: Let it be so okay, I'm going to start that pariraphicain.
Speaker 12: The body is a dream, like other dreams that sometimes seem to picture happiness, but can quite suddenly revert to fear, where every.
Speaker 5: Dream is born.
Speaker 12: For only love creates in truth, and truth can never fear made to be fearful, must the body serve the purpose given it. But we can change the purpose that the body will obey by changing what we think it is.
Speaker 5: For it's thought.
Speaker 12: The body is the means by which God's son returns to sanity. Right, So you don't have to resist.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's true, you're not a body, but you do not have to resist the idea.
Speaker 5: It is given another purpose.
Speaker 12: Everything is retranslated for the only purpose there could be. So the body is the means by which the son of God's, by which God's son returns to sanity. Though it was made to fence him into hell without escape, yet has the goal of heaven been exchanged for the pursuit of hell. The Son of God extends his hand to reach his brother and to hell, help him walk along the road with him.
Speaker 5: Now is the body holy?
Speaker 12: Now it serves to heal the mind that it was made to kill. You will identify with what you think will make you safe.
Speaker 5: Whatever it may be.
Speaker 12: You will believe that it is one with you. Your safety lies in truth. Your safety lies in truth and not in lies. Love is your safety. Fear does not exist. Identify with love and you are safe. Identify with love and you are home. Identify with love and find yourself.
Speaker 5: Wow. Identify with love. Depend on love.
Speaker 12: Depend on God, not what you've made of yourself. Okay, let's just take a break here and we're going to play this.
Speaker 5: I know you well. The instrumental version.
Speaker 6: Spoke, keep.
Speaker 14: A King, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: We're so much to do our prayer.
Speaker 12: But one of the things that occurred to me, and we're not going to stand up and physically do it right now, because number one, there are folks tuned in, although they could do it as well in their own space where they're at. But we did this little exercise with the Master t Share a long long time ago, and it's as simple as this, and I'm gonna just take a few minutes and we're gonna.
Speaker 5: We'll do this.
Speaker 12: We can even do it physically too. Let's go back to the.
Speaker 5: Last paragraph of.
Speaker 12: What we just read. What is the body you will identify with you think will make you safe, whatever it may be, you will believe that it is one with you. Your safety lies in truth.
Speaker 5: And not in lies.
Speaker 12: Your safety is in truth. Love is your safety. Fear does not exist. Identify with love and you are safe. Identify with love and you are home. Identify with love and find your self.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 12: So it's what you identify with is what you assume, it is, what you put on, is what you say.
Speaker 5: Well, your source, who is your father? Right?
Speaker 12: It is the question that you answer each moment in your demonstration of yourself. So if I were to draw a line, if I were to just draw a line right here on the floor, and you were to step over the line, and stepping over the line, you.
Speaker 5: Say, I make the decision. I'm putting it on. I'm going to wear it. Okay, n Whether you physically do it or not. You can physically do it.
Speaker 12: If it helps you do walk over the line.
Speaker 5: But it is a decision that you can.
Speaker 12: It doesn't require any nothing, anything from you except your willingness to be the.
Speaker 5: Love of God.
Speaker 12: And if you assume that, h everything extends from that in whatever fashion. But remember, if you are the love of God, so is everything. The encounter is holy because you are you only meet yourself. Remember from the Bible, when they ask Jesus what is the greatest commandment?
Speaker 5: What did he say?
Speaker 12: Love the Lord your God with all your mind, soul and heart. And the second dislike unto the first, Love your neighbor as yourself. Because if you're loving God, you are loving your neighbor. Because there's n there is no absence of love. Remember, fear is this idea that you have made separate parts of yourself, made separate parts, and you have identified with fear. No, you only need yourself. So thank you for doing that with me. And it was it was sort of a little bit of a reminiscing there.
Speaker 5: I okay, so let's get to you.
Speaker 12: And in all honestly, I don't even actually remember when the master teacher was when we did that little thing, you know what his discourse was at the time, But I do remember that I saw for myself how.
Speaker 5: Simple it is the assumption of the truth.
Speaker 12: And if you assume the truth, simultaneous with that is the assumption of the responsibility for being the one who has been mistaken. But you have been mistaken, you have not sinned. Remember one is sin is in sin. That you have not sinned.
Speaker 5: It's a mistake. It's over, it's gone, it's passed.
Speaker 12: You don't need to rely on it any longer. You see, you don't need to depend on I'm the mistake. Depend on God, all right. So let me perceive no differences today. It's funny we just kind of did this lesson.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the way it.
Speaker 12: Is, is of course of miracles. Every lesson is in every lesson. Let me perceive no differences today.
Speaker 5: Father, Father, you have.
Speaker 12: One son, and it is he that I would look upon today?
Speaker 5: He is your one creation.
Speaker 12: Why should I perceive a thousand forms in what remains as one? Why should I give this one a thousand names when only one so vices. For your son must bear your name, for you created him. Let me not see him as a stranger to his father, nor a stranger to myself. For he is part of me and I of him, and we are part of you, who are a source eternally united in your love eternally the Holy Son of God, We who are one, would recognize this day the truth about ourselves, and we would come home and rest in unity, for there is peace, and nowhere else can peace be sought and found.
Speaker 5: Wow, thank you so much. So let us do.
Speaker 12: Into thy hands. By here it is.
Speaker 7: God, my Father, into your hands, I commend my soul.
Speaker 2: I commend my soul.
Speaker 14: God, my Father.
Speaker 6: That is all I need to know.
Speaker 4: On a table well prepared, the holy.
Speaker 10: Gift of Grace's Lady, lighted by skipped.
Speaker 4: Hate and fear are gone.
Speaker 15: The world has never been, and all.
Speaker 2: Into the endless present.
Speaker 15: Past, all thought of time, eternity remains.
Speaker 10: Beyond salvation and the holy face of crime.
Speaker 15: Eternity remains.
Speaker 8: God my thought. Into thy hands.
Speaker 16: I commend my soul, God my fall. That is all lie.
Speaker 12: To know.
Speaker 4: We say, God, is.
Speaker 11: We cease to speak?
Speaker 15: For words have lost all meaning. We say, Gods, we cease to speak. There are no lips to speak them.
Speaker 4: Into the endless present, passed.
Speaker 15: Off lot of time, Turnity remains.
Speaker 10: Beyond salvation and the Holy face of crime.
Speaker 15: Eternity remains.
Speaker 8: God my Father.
Speaker 17: Into thy hand, I command my soul. I command my soul, God my fat.
Speaker 7: That is all lie, That is a.
Speaker 6: Lie, that is all.
Speaker 12: To know.
Speaker 5: Wow, thank you mentioned for that beautiful song.
Speaker 12: It's all I need to know. Into thy hands, I command my soul. B as God Tree. You have been listening to voice from Heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center.
Speaker 5: Remember that God's voice.
Speaker 3: Speaks to you all through the day, That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think.
Speaker 12: God bless us everyone well,