Speaker 1: Doesn't get any worse than this.
Speaker 2: Really, we got rookeed into going to poota me to med JJ asked us to come on the pod, and I was like, can't get any shittier than that, but we'll go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: So welcome before the people and we're bust check and we can't let that happen. We just can't let that happen on this podcast because we are for the people.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, the guy's a hell of a player beyond nails.
Speaker 1: That is the hardest part three of the PJ Tour. It's a hybrid three iron or four iron.
Speaker 3: Every day it's for the people. You were the last group off off a split tea horseshoe on number ten and you do a happy gill more.
Speaker 1: What the hell's wrong with that? Well, it's another episode of four of the People. Bust a Jack, bust a fucking jack on the pod today. I'll be honest. I went and the five minutes before me and Colleen got on here, I watched. I ran through about fifteen and YouTube videos of y'all and man so entertaining content. How the hell did y'all like come up with the idea to do this and eventually monetize this deal where I guess you're you're doing this full time though, right, sponsors are a big deal. But the more people that watch.
Speaker 2: So YouTube will put an ad on the video and say, we do one hundred thousand views and people watch six ads. Everybody watches six ads, that's six hundred thousand ads, and like companies pay to put their ad on your video.
Speaker 4: So the more people who watch, the more money to make.
Speaker 1: All right, So how much do y'all make per ad?
Speaker 2: It depends December, like people spend more money for Christmas, like for marketing, yeah, and then like January it dives and then so it just it depends on how much they're willing to pay to put the out on the video. But I think that all goes through YouTube, Like they don't contact us to put an ad on. Like there's like a tampaxad on our video. Occasionally, y'all can't choose.
Speaker 1: Tamppac's had a big January though big money.
Speaker 4: Is yeah, big big cat really boosted the sales.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but I mean you can have you can have like a whatever, a church revival deal, and there could be a dildo ad that comes across the screen, is what you're telling me. I have no idea what's happening, Like an aggressive strategy.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't matter to us. It's really it's money, right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Our sponsors is like kind of a safety net for us because if we have a bad month on YouTube, then we're still getting paid from our sponsors. Yeah, it's pretty much his sponsors and YouTube pays this how we fond everything.
Speaker 1: Y'all edit your videos. I do edit.
Speaker 5: I hit all the videos. Yeah, it takes a lot. Posting two times a week now, it's a lot of work. But if people keep walking, I'll keep doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, dude, I mean it's a pain in the ass to addit a pod. I can only imagine like thirty hours of freaking coverage and then trying to figure out what the hell you guys want to show, and then doing the shot tracer and ads or whatever. Pretty good, get you to yourself yourself out or what.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was so I did video production all throughout high school and that's where I learned a lot of stuff. But I mean, you can learn so much stuff on YouTube, just like looking up videos how to edit, and then just trial and error basically just kind of a mixture of self taught trial in their pretty much.
Speaker 1: Here's the guy, here's the guy that learned how to play play golf on YouTube and made the PGA Tours. That some Chinese guy one it was like Cage Lee, like watched he watched a bunch of Tiger Woods videos and then made the PGA Tour like you can. You literally can learn how to do anything on YouTube.
Speaker 4: I promise if they watch us, they will not make the tour.
Speaker 1: I can't confirm. I just watched you. There's no way we.
Speaker 6: Hit driver everywhere, and it doesn't matter how it is. We just send driver down there. If I'm going to screw it up, I might as well be closer to the green. You know that it is a life motto right there. Yeah, that's Kaleen's motto, at least basically.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is my motto. That's why I'm a driving range pro right now and not a real pro. But you might as you might as well freaking send it dude.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yeah, this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah busted my net.
Speaker 3: Well I busted it so like I mean, to my defense, well to the nets defense, not really, it just can't handle your athletic speed. But like that thing sits outside in the lubb it conditions like all year long, so we're talking like hurricane winds, dust, cold ice. So like I usually talk shit and try to get a free net out of it when I bust it into my neighbor's.
Speaker 1: Yard, get through the alley.
Speaker 3: But that thing, that thing is, That thing's been through hell man in back fifty times.
Speaker 2: So all I can say, what do you do like one hundred and ninety two our ball suite the other day?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did, but I didn't really have the setting on where you could follow it just club at speed. That thing was just an absolute smother hook. I think it launched it three degrees at like six hundred RPMs. That thing was breaking tackles. That would that would have killed twenty five freaking people.
Speaker 1: Dudes. Do you think you could hit it through your fence back there if you just set up on your fence. Yeah, you think you could smash it right through your fence? Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: My house is building like the late eighties, I think, And I've sent it through my fence, through the net, through my fence, through the alley, through my neighbors fence. It's just a bunch of old, rotten wood fences.
Speaker 1: That's great. Like, wow, well, what are y'all going to come over here to Fort Worth and play me and Kolleen in some sort of match y'all? What do y'all do? You just played two man scrambles basically? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, I guess when I ever read feather opens go shady or we go shady?
Speaker 4: I never played shady, and I would love to play shady.
Speaker 3: These guys are just inviting themselves wherever the hell they want to go, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the site in the plane, fly me to Fort Worth and we'll finish.
Speaker 1: We'll finish shady and going to the Red feather. Wow, he's all good aggressive. I mean shit, these guys been for seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, YouTube videos whatever, they know exactly what they're making on YouTube? Flights from freaking north Dallas to Fort Worth? Is that a seven minute flight?
Speaker 2: H Now you ever seen a six seven, three hundred pounder in the back row middle seat on a Southwest flight?
Speaker 1: That's how we travel. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That airplane never works so hard, and that thing's freaking the thing is just buzzing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna cut the baggage off. Nobody else can bring anything on this airplane anymore.
Speaker 3: We have a fucking giant on board. Yeah, mad mad Jack's gonna have two bags? Are like, sure only one bag?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 1: He's gonna have two bags of ten pounds?
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm still freaking two hundred with my bags under under the freaking under the unit rules rules, rules of rules, rules or rules.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we we We can't fly a private probably never will.
Speaker 1: But NFL guys to y'all could do it. Did you did y'all play golf and college together? Is that that what happened here? Is that how you started? Nope?
Speaker 5: I didn't play. He played in college. I just played in high school and then went to college. Experience throughout. I sucked in college. Like my freshman year at Nationals, I shot ninety six.
Speaker 1: I caught it.
Speaker 4: I caught the shanks and uh.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good with the sanks. That's a pretty good round. I mean, that's not really bad. Well, he puts a good I might have cheated. I don't know what did you What college did you play for?
Speaker 4: They don't have a program anymore, so I'm allowed to say that I cheated there. I didn't actually cheat. But Oklahoma Baptist, so we're Christian school.
Speaker 1: We're not school honorable school. We don't cheat.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can. Oklahoma Baptists, you can cheat there. No one gives a ship. Oklahoma. You might be in trouble. Oklahoma Baptist, No one gives a shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I played.
Speaker 2: I played two years there and then I had enough of it and I just quit. And I didn't touch a club for like eleven months, twelve months, and then they sent us home for COVID and I started playing again. Magic and I played every day together. We went to college together, we lived together at Oklahoma State, and then came home.
Speaker 4: We were like, we got to do something.
Speaker 1: So all day, so y'all went to Oklahoma State and room together, and you send the hell with it. We're going to go play golf and film it and see if we can get people to watch it. That was pretty much how exactly I love that. Pretty much. Yeah, that's pretty much how our podcast started. I mean, me and Kleid, we're drinking beers one night over here at a mutual friend's house, and our mutual friend is like, hey man, all pretty good together. You should do a podcast right now. Podcasts are stupid. We're like, no, it'd be great. It's like, all right, fine, we'll try it, and then here we are two years later, we still have it made a dime.
Speaker 3: We spend a lot to spend money to make money, and we do like one pod about every three months. Right now, I think is our our do y'all?
Speaker 1: Do y'all have a schedule or is it just kind of you know, yeah, y'all are following Page sporadic, so you know, there's a lot of pressure on this one for you all.
Speaker 3: Our scheduling, our schedule is like we're not going to do a pod until Page comes on. And then Page is like, yeah, all come on and they're like, well, Ship, now we got to do a pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She was so cool. She would have stayed three hours if we wanted to. I mean she she was like, yeah, I want more questions, ask me some more ship. It was like, that's that's all we have for you. We'll see you next time. She was awesome. She was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, we had I don't know, man, y'all y'all have listened before, I think a little bit, but we've we've sometimes we don't have people on. Sometimes we do, but we just like having people on that are chill kind of love golf.
Speaker 1: So p D and I don't really know either because I don't do research. I suck. Well.
Speaker 3: You guys play, you have like different I mean different things that you're doing are like formats, Right, you do one where you've got to break I don't know what it is?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 3: Par explain it? Explain it to the people out there. Every time you go. You don't just play against each other. You're trying.
Speaker 1: You're trying to like shoot a score from different teas and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess the So the one that you're talking about is we call it the graduation. So we start from the Red D's and we have to shoot nine under a perfect round of golf. And then once we do that, we move back to the next ties, and then we shoot nine hunder from there and move back until we get all the way to the tips. And then once we shoot nine under from the tips, we've graduated from that golf.
Speaker 4: Course and we move on to the next one.
Speaker 3: That's pretty It's a lot of pressure. I mean you got to have a course, I mean you got to play to shoot nine under I mean, yeah, yeah, we've I mean.
Speaker 5: We've brought in some guests to help us out because like it's that's hard to do it in a two man especially from the tips.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's like one of our biggest series.
Speaker 5: Obviously we have the Fifty States, but the Graduation has been like one of our most successful series that we started. And we've got some some really big plans coming up this year with the Graduation series of traveling to a different course and bringing some people in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool, man.
Speaker 4: We actually if y'all want to make your way to Frisco, Texans tomorrow, we need some help.
Speaker 1: Send the plane. Yeah, we'll see the play you think you up, I still probably send it anyway. We'll see what happens. Well, it depends on what it looks like when it lands like that go back that's about to pay for the fuel or nine. Well that's cool man, that is that's really cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We we had no, we've everybody's We've had recommendations from FTP fans from day one that were like, dude, y'all just need to go play golf in front of the camera and put it on YouTube. People will watch, and I'm like No, they fucking won't. Like who gives a shit about what we're doing on the golf course, Like, it doesn't make sense to me. It's it doesn't make sense to me that y'all make money doing that. I know George Bryan, George Bryan. I know George forever. George was a year older than me at South Carolina. I played a ton with him when I was at l s U and he was awesome. He was like a three time All SEC player, two time All American. Didn't make it as a pro, but I guarantee you that that dude has made more money than his brother, Wesley Bryan in the last five years just from playing golf on YouTube. And it's dumbfounding to me that that's that's even a thing. So here we are talking to y'all about it being like your job. So maybe maybe we should reconsider Colleen and well join these.
Speaker 2: We're going to uh, we're going to Harvardtown on Wednesday, nice with Wesley and George.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll be damned tell him, I said, kiss, kiss my ass, George. I'll tell EMPD said the kids of that. What do you guys do?
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys just gonna play them like a little two ball situation or or yeah it'll be two b.
Speaker 4: Too, scramble will probably get smoked. Wesley seems to have found the driver.
Speaker 2: We played them in San Diego back in I guess what was that October, mad Jack? Yeah, and we shot fifty eight two man, eighteen holes and they beat us.
Speaker 1: By five in a scramble.
Speaker 4: In a two man scramble two B two, they shot fifty three.
Speaker 1: Jeez, what is that? Is that nineteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's nineteen.
Speaker 3: I grew up in San Diego. Where'd you guys play there? You must have played freaking goat Hill Park or something.
Speaker 1: If you're shooting.
Speaker 3: Insinita's Ranch, Oh yeah, you could send it all over that joint for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why Wesley loved it. But he seems to have like found the driver and he's like hit it. Well, So now I'm like scared. Yeah, Harvard's scared. I'm not.
Speaker 1: You can't fake it around that place. No, mad Jack's never played it.
Speaker 2: I played it back in high school, and I told him I was like, I can't wait to see you look down the alley of a fairway out there, like it is so tight.
Speaker 1: Oh, Yeah, number one is like unhittable. You can't hit the fairway, It's impossible. Yeah, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I started my turney off there just roasting a freaking tree on the right side and went eighty yards left and I had to hit a provisional because I thought it would obi.
Speaker 1: Left after hitting a right tree. It's scary, bro. Yeah, I hit the dippin dots stand on the right and the driving range like not even close. It's so hard. Uh. But he honestly, though, at Harbortown, if you just like leave your pride at the door and leave the woods in the car and just go with irons, I bet I bet he'd shoot better.
Speaker 2: I really do, so I should just blast to iron all over that place.
Speaker 1: I know that's like totally against you ENTIREMO, But if you really want to fucking beat these guys, I bet it's probably your only chance because because George hits it really good, George stripes it. Oh and Wesley. Wesley can be erradic with the and he can kind of he can make some big numbers, but he just finished sixth in Puerto Rico last week ago.
Speaker 2: Though I've never seen I think he made in our two man scramble in San Diego in October.
Speaker 4: I think he made over one hundred feet of.
Speaker 1: Putts on his own. It was wild. Yeah, like he just looked at it and it went in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd say we're about pluff six hundred at Hiltonhead. Oh yeah, I would not hammer that.
Speaker 1: That's not enough value on and.
Speaker 5: Off of the top six finish. He won the RBC at Harvard. Yeah, it's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: We're toast.
Speaker 3: They don't party like Pete and I are such a variable because we could be. We could be shit canned by about the fourteenth hole regardless of our score and absolutely nail it in those going to take you around. Yeah, those guys are too straight laced. Its you guys just a survival game against us. That's like if someone slow plays us and we did even like if someone tells us to turn down our music or something like that, p D will have a mental breakdown. I won't be able to handle it and we'll just be in a spirit world by about the eleventh pool, and as long as there's enough holes to come back after eleven, we'll lose.
Speaker 1: Wow, we did get We got told to turn our music down and it mentally affected me for the next two hours. I couldn't handle it. I couldn't handle it. I saw it. I saw it.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked, uh, JJ turn his music down to Mexico and he the flastic just went cold.
Speaker 1: Is that how y'all met down there? Y'all just we're slamming coronas down there in Mexico? Or what? What was? What was this?
Speaker 2: Basically anything with a percentage of alcohol in the camp we were drinking it.
Speaker 4: It was just it was fun though.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I've been following y'all on Twitter, both of y'all for so long, and then we got the invite to come to next JJ's going to be there. I was like, I got to see this in person. I was trying to get golf was better than I thought. It's awesome, dude, you can do it's so chilly and play as much as you want.
Speaker 1: You whatever, wanking about your golf. You'r golf better than all. Yeah, use fiss rockets. Yeah, I get I can beat the ship out of you. Guys. Kid, Why don't y'all just scramble against Kaleid It's just so good. No, No, I'm not. I'm not that good.
Speaker 3: Can't beat these there are these guys have got a they've got a synergy of camaraderie. Like PD and I, we're not we don't really like each other and we really don't like to involve with each other that much.
Speaker 1: But best ball, I.
Speaker 3: Feel as if we're good because like I don't want to have anything to do with his game, he doesn't want to have anything to do with my scramble. We would probably have a freaking civil war going out by the hole.
Speaker 1: I don't figure out what's act this. I have no idea how to play it from cactus. I've never had to do that. Like if you if you would have hit you hit one, it's right in the middle of the cactus. How the hell do you play off from here?
Speaker 3: We have like this back right pin is blowing twenty p He's like, I just three finger up six iron and there from like one eight eight over, just barely missed the bucker.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Think about where I'm going to drop if I go in the hazard, Like that's what I'm trying to figure out, where's.
Speaker 1: The best place to drop from the stake? Good need Dame, And.
Speaker 3: Then can I chip. Can I chip it in from there? Yeah, dude, I can usually pot my potter. Putter was dirty there, but that's fun. I always try to get PD to go down. He'd freaking love it, man, and bed he go next year. Oh dude, it's the best his his wife. He needs probably a vast second before he goes down because because it's it's a place where you probably end up with your fifth or sixth kid.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's legit. It's a legit freaking uh displaced.
Speaker 3: You can you can spearfish, regular fish, play golf whatever. Dude, I still miss that breakfast bfet man. I dream about that thing going down there the whole the whole time, like the leading casadillas and chili key lace. I probably I probably have like a seven thousand calorie pre breakfast before I even get to the buffet, just like before I even get to the omeletst.
Speaker 1: The Casadia breakfast was like whoa A move by? Whatn't expecting? But your MEXI was great, I know. Then I thought about it.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, I not I have a case IDI yet or six.
Speaker 3: Everybody else is like dry heaving at breakfast because they're struggling, and the people that are are taking like they should on a fun event, and they were just like give me an ice coffee, give me whatever. And I'm felt bad because I was firing down like Bloody Mary's during the breakfast. Probably probably the only it's the only tournament I played in where you could take a mole again, officially, you can take a mole if you take a shot at Patron on the first hole.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's like a house it's like a house rule. I didn't hear that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you didn't hear that well, probably because probably because we were the Dooce sweepers.
Speaker 2: We were, Yeah, we were do sweeping like crazy. But I mean it was nice to get out there early because it's not windy.
Speaker 1: This is this is the place where the signature hole is the island green in the ocean. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Zach, what how do you say his last name?
Speaker 1: Is it? Sucer? Super? Yeah? Suker? Sure, I'm Suker Super.
Speaker 3: Say different every time, just so just so.
Speaker 1: I get it right. Sometimes Pete knows him. He's an als, he's a nails.
Speaker 3: Zach hitted to we had this deal, dude, and they have like a litt Calcutta, and it was just one shot, part three and I was having amc the thing and I missed my eight thousand yards left.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even feel my face.
Speaker 3: But this thing is, it's two bills, it's legit, two bills ocean into the wind, and he like lipped it out, hit it to like twenty inches, but there was like, I don't know, almost twenty grand in the.
Speaker 1: First really the first to the pin. Yeah, for closest to the pit. And JJ was miked up. Oh oh, y'all have a mic. Oh I forgot about that. Oh God, that was probably bad that much. Dude, we're gonna get you canceled.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could say anything. The only person I could get canceled against is myself. But you can, y'all can try.
Speaker 1: To cancel me if you want. That's fine. Oh, I'm sure you dumb shit. I don't know, dude. I'm I'm I'm pretty good. Like I'm not. I'd probably say way worse stuff when I just.
Speaker 3: Talking to my talking to myself. I'm not too bad out there. That guy, uh, I mean, there's Jared's he's he was pretty uh, he's pretty good. Little Scottish little Scottish dude. He's got some ammunition. I mean, he's a little short guy, so he always gets fun of all the time, so he has stuff to fire back at everybody. So I hit a five. I missed this screen ye infinity miles left. Never seen anything like it. I was not in the mood to hit a golf shot, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: You said you hooked it off the heel. Yeah, oh god, it was a heel. It was a heel hook.
Speaker 3: That's the worst golfing you The worst golf swing you can make is a heel hook, bros.
Speaker 1: But that's when the face is just super.
Speaker 4: Hey JJ, can you show us John runs grip?
Speaker 1: Please want to? That's it? That's it.
Speaker 4: We were at the bar one night and he like grabs a knife and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, He's like, what's to look at?
Speaker 4: This is how wrong grips it?
Speaker 1: Gripping the knife in the bar. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: That was FTP man. Somebody probably asked me, how does the best player in the world grip? And I said, just watch it tonight, just wing all over the place, sturry dinner. It'll be amazing. So what's next for you all?
Speaker 1: Y'all are going to play George and Wesley and then what do you got after that? Can you tell us?
Speaker 2: Oh, can you tell us? This is super top secret? Well, we're not showing. We're not showing anything. So I mean, yeah, we're going to Scottsdale and we're getting Gen six, the new PhD stuff because they like release in March for some reason, why everybody else does it in January, we're going to get Gen six and then we're playing Scottsdale National and Little nine Hole out there and then a few other places around the area.
Speaker 1: But that's big time.
Speaker 2: And then once it warms up everywhere, we're going to every single state. We're going to Alaska and June. We just got our tea times. We're playing at like midnight. It's gonna be sick. That's pretty cool. It doesn't get because it doesn't get dark up there in the summer. So if there's a state, we're going to it.
Speaker 1: And uh, that's it. You're doing all fifty oh and one summer. Uh no, one year? So in one year? Good enough to play blades? Did y y'all? Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You guys are guys are more for the eye candy than the execution of the golf shot. So I think you guys can go ahead and play blades there and see what PXG blades. PXG blades are like Mizuo uh nineteen ninety three blades.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be like They're gonna be like your TCBs pretty much.
Speaker 3: I can't hit those at all any game improvement, and I'll tell you all. I mean, I'm just looking to hit the green from like one hundred yards so you guys could hit them. You guys hit it, dude, You guys swing it smooth.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I mean what else would you even get? Are you trying to get different things to y'all need the message golf?
Speaker 1: We're going blades? Yeah? Why not? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think that's pretty much our only optionality. PXG's doing away with the tehead, the one that we had in Mexico, and they're going to like a it used to be a combo set now it's just a full like set of cvs.
Speaker 3: Basically, Dude, if I were if I were, if I were y'all, what I would do is I would go to Alaska. And I've always wondered, but because I always see it on like the USGA side I would do like the USAM qualifier in Alaska, because surely, surely one of y'all, I mean, as long as you don't run out of balls, I'm pretty sure one of y'all would be making the USAM and the guy that doesn't kok caddy for the other.
Speaker 1: But I would be that's a good point. I mean, there, that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Is there some is there like some Eskimo prodigy coming out of the woodworks and fires like a pair of sixty four's and.
Speaker 1: Beats these guys?
Speaker 3: Or do you think these guys just put it on cruise control, like the protect the lead by just waking up in the morning.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think you fans balls in his garage. Yeah, I think that's the play for sure. Yeah, I don't know it is the USAM Qualifiers thirty six holes? I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I thought it moved to eighteen. Yes, he's thirty six. My fantas walked in one hundred ten degrees last year.
Speaker 1: Bro it ain't it ain't one hundred and ten in Alaska? Is it still one day? Or two days? The one day? One? But still one day? They haven't paid good? Yeah? I remember it is brutal though. That's like the hardest qualifier ever. Middle of July. It's one hundred and ten in Texas and you gotta walk in where it's terrible. And we played it at Trinity Forest.
Speaker 2: I mean, good luck finding shade out there, forest with no trees.
Speaker 4: Make that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to hit it out of bounds to find a tree. I found.
Speaker 4: I found a couple.
Speaker 1: That's a good. That's that's the best ham Atur tournament though. That thing is pretty.
Speaker 3: Because they play legit freaking courses every single time. I mean they are like all US Open rotation courses. Yeah, I need you, I need I need one of y'all to play the Alaskan US, the Alaskan US and qualifier.
Speaker 1: I'm looking right now.
Speaker 2: I'm literally trying to see if they know there's one.
Speaker 1: There's a US Open one.
Speaker 3: I bet you there is, dude, really, I mean, Alaskans are people too.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say. Like, first, they probably have a qualifier. So where are you guys playing there? Like where you going?
Speaker 3: You going like way up to know them where it doesn't get dark for like nine days in a row.
Speaker 1: You'll go in like a Crewadge or something. Yeah, Anchorage courses. Yeah, there can't be more than five or six ten courses in the whole state, right, I mean twenty three months out of the year twenty one.
Speaker 2: There's twenty through twenty one or twenty three something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so congratulations, you paid five percent of the courses in the state. You play one time.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. We're gonna play a few places. Magic wants to hike, but I'm not the hiking type. So where's the coolest place Shelf be into? Where's the coolest place Shelf played so far? Ooh, San Hollow was really really good.
Speaker 1: Like, have you ever been out there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Where is that Nebraska? South Carolina? Where is that Saint George, Utah?
Speaker 1: I've been to St. George, you saw I never played there.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Now, I will say the Whistling Straits is probably, yeah, the top for me. It was just so cool. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: I played pebble like my junior year high school with my with my grandpa, so like, that's number one on my list. But places we filmed Whistling Straights, San Jllo is cool.
Speaker 1: Sawgrass was obviously cool.
Speaker 2: But the more I look back on it, Like the first fourteen holes are just kind of like whatever, and then it.
Speaker 4: Gets cool from there.
Speaker 2: But outside of fifteen, sixteen, seventeen eighteen, it's not anything crazy. We just played TBC Louisiana the other day and it was like kind insane.
Speaker 1: It's not great. So these people know y'all when y'all roll in there, like they make it pay the green fees? Do they think it's weird that you're rolling there with the camera in the clubhouse, Like what's are? Are y'all big enough now? Where everybody's like, oh hell yes, bust a jack, you're a cumped whenever.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we get that it's just areas, to be honest, Like some courses, we don't even bother telling them we're filming. We just pay the tea time and show up. And because sometimes dealing with all that, like you know, the head pro, the director of golf, dealing with that's there's more of a headache than what it needs to be. But like at exclusive clubs, we definitely got to tell them. But like TPC courses, we do some stuff with a tour so they get us on all the TPC courses, which is great. Yeah, but yeah, it's really just a mixture both. Sometimes we get a calm, sometimes we just pay it and don't tell anybody, just because it's way easier that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like at uh Oh Wolf Creek was cool too, we played there, but at Wolf Creek they like did not want us to film. They were like, we came off the first box and they're like, you need to.
Speaker 1: Go talk to the director of golf.
Speaker 2: We're like, all right, we'll talk to him at the turn and we just like kept going and we were like, well, we're never coming back here, so we'll just high We'll hire tailor through the bolagio and we'll post this next.
Speaker 4: Monday and see if they ask to stick it down and it's still up, so I mean.
Speaker 5: We're doing There's been some experiences where clubs are not the happiest or don't want us to film, Like in Mississippi we had an encounter with the pro But I mean once you kind of just talk to them and tell them what we're actually doing, they kind of come around and just saying it's cool. But most of the time it's you know, everybody's just interested in what we're doing, and as long as we don't hold the pace up then they're they're finals it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like if we go, like we have fans at pretty much like every golf course, like at some point throughout the day, somebody's like, oh, like love watching your stuff. But then you've got like these old white dudes in the pro shop that are like, that's not a real job. And we're like, like, dude, we're working, Like I promise you were working, not just out of it like we are at a fund, but like we are working, and.
Speaker 4: Like they just don't they don't get it sometimes.
Speaker 1: But you mean you're not you're not running fence lines or you know, stringing barb wire. That's not a real job. Shit rage. Yeah they walk up there to school both ways. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: But I think it is changing and like there's so much content around golf now, like people are starting to come around to it and it's.
Speaker 1: Like all right, we get it.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, well A big part of like clubs like seeing that it's an actual benefit is if you look at places like Percell Farms at like Sweeten's Cove, Like so those are some courses the influencers like really got like full access to the courses and got to make some great videos and it really just kind of just exploded their golf course. And now everybody knows about about those things because of the videos.
Speaker 1: If y'all were just going out and play around Frisco, Frisco, Texas. Where do y'all play at all? The old Faithful Gentle Creek, Gental Creek. Yeah, yeah, that we're from prosper Actually, one of my good buddies is up there. Cool, I've been. I've got to j all. I went if they're probably three or four times last year. I love that is. Are they done at the clubhouse yet? No?
Speaker 4: It looks the exact same as you saw last year.
Speaker 1: That sucks. What's the problem? Thundering?
Speaker 2: They no, they got the funding, but they sold the club to Arcus and like there was a fight over the insurance money when it flooded or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then apparently it's going to be done in April. Who knows. We've been there.
Speaker 5: We've been members there for like twelve years now, so we've always been out there.
Speaker 1: It's a great spot. What's up for the people? Fam.
Speaker 7: We're super excited to have Gooder Sunglasses as a sponsor for the entire year. Gooder Sunglasses every pair of twenty five to thirty five bucks, one percent UV protective, one hundred percent polarized, and they make great golf specific lenses. They make brighter lenses, they make a dark lens, call it back nine Blackout. That's my favorite for multiple reasons. So go ahead and head to www. Dot goo dr dot com. Insert code FT fifteen. That'll get you a nice little discount.
Speaker 3: Also, free returns within thirty days, one year warranty, free shipping over fifty bucks. So go ahead, get yourself a couple pair of goods and have a day. Hey guys, we all know golf is hard, but looking good on the course definitely doesn't have to be. Our guys that Live Forever Golf promote a comfortable lifestyle on and off the golf course. They've got Polos golf shorts, five pocket performance pants, out of wear, activewear, a bunch of cool T shirts, a bunch of cool hats. You can go to live forever golf dot com. And remember remember it's for the player, not the game, So use code nails twenty to get yourself twenty percent off Live forever golf dot com their nails check them out, so.
Speaker 1: You've got the club deal. You've got other endorsements. What about Like it blows my mind some of these guys, like the Good Good Guy. I don't know if y'all know them at all, but man, like, these dudes are making more money than I made in my entire year, my entire year on the PGA Tour in a month. Like It's it is mind blowing what Good Good and some of the other big guys are making. Is that kind of I mean, obviously I'd love to get there too, But do y'all ever play matches against those guys? Do you compete with them?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you talk to them at all? Like do you kind of try to do what they're doing?
Speaker 2: We're we're different in a sense of like as much as possible to try to keep it pure golf, like real golf. They do challenges and stuff, they make great videos and great content. We've talked to them, we've.
Speaker 1: Met with them. We haven't filmed with them yet for.
Speaker 2: Reasons that we don't know. But yeah, so we are down to play them anytime anywhere. But they just they're so big that it's like, you know, why do we need to play with these two guys that are like essentially a competitor? I guess, but we're down to play them.
Speaker 1: But we played.
Speaker 2: We play against a lot of people like Micah Morris who wasn't good good, Grant Horback who wasn't good good. We got a match with Bob Dust Sports coming up.
Speaker 1: So good. Yeah that'll be a good one.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I mean we'll play with anybody and everybody.
Speaker 4: It's just on the calendar. That's the hard part.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got all of their travel booked and then you just got to make it work with them and like move stuff around.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've gotten random repeatie play too. They're like, hey, come and play. A couple of those guys they are like, hey, so and so come and play here. I was like, I'm not leaving my dag couch. Like some they can come here and play if they want to, but like, there's no way in hell I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to go there and play eighteen holes. It's of course I've ever even played in my life.
Speaker 3: For free, but that's probably how that's probably how you do it. So you guys, are you know exactly who you're playing? Like, I have no idea who these people are, Like i'd have to go Instagram and then they have infinity followers. I'm like, well, shit, I should have played that guy or whatever. What if I close them out on the tenth hole, then what happens? This is a very good video, I mean shit good.
Speaker 2: We actually we play stroke play for that reason. That way, there's always a.
Speaker 3: Possibility of like a quadruple lurking like a wolf creek and listen, if.
Speaker 4: There's a hazard left, it's in play for me.
Speaker 2: So if there's a hazard left on eighteen and I'm up for magic's got a chance. It ain't over until it ain't over until I'm dry on my third shot, and I'm good.
Speaker 3: But I was just like completely rabbit holing us. But I was like, shit, pet, I wish I could play golf in Alaska. I mean, that's a long way up there, but that's a pretty good That's a I did.
Speaker 2: I found a found a qualifier, dude, Palmer golf course in Alaska.
Speaker 4: It's Monday, May twenty second.
Speaker 1: No, what that sounds cold, which we will be.
Speaker 4: We will be in Persill, will be at per so far.
Speaker 1: Hey, Khalid, we should go up there and make that our first YouTube video. We'll take the weed Eater up there all the way to Alaska and I'm down. How many stops would that require? I don't know. Probably it would take it take a week. But the problem is the problem would be like we I wouldn't like have you have to be real specific with airspace or on this stuff. Like I accidentally fly that bitch into Russia. I'm gonna I'm gonna be a real pitch. That'd be a bad situation, dude.
Speaker 3: We should we should driving Lelly and we should fly it home the opposite direction, like the Elcean islands, like across Russia, all like twenty six time zones backwards and just make it like four months to get home.
Speaker 1: Just just draw a big sky penis on our route. You're right over Russia. We're gonna have to be freaking track that flight. We're have to be given freaking handies for Russian fuel. Halfway through whatever.
Speaker 3: We're landing on sea airbase in the middle of Siberia. That's the store flipping off the fighter jets as they come up next to us.
Speaker 1: In a little bit. Is it is it is the weed eat or a prop? Of course it's a prop. Oh yeah, it's a single engine prop prop plane right in the.
Speaker 4: Front single engine. So if she hits the fan, we are.
Speaker 1: It's a glider. It becomes a glider at that point. Yeah, you glide to the ground. But yeah, I mean, your big ass, there's no way you're six seven, three hundred round ass is getting in that thing. I'd have to I'd have to force you in there through the cargo door.
Speaker 4: Probably that thing ain't getting off the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we need a long runway, you have to sit like if you you'd have to sit in the middle. If you sat on one side, you just flying circles the whole time. The way it would be like perfectly weighted, like just wait, would be like a motorcycle guy just going hard on a freaking turn the whole entire fly.
Speaker 1: It'd be like a one legged duck.
Speaker 3: I mean, just if we need to turn, I'll just get you lean, but sit on the left side of the plane.
Speaker 1: Lean in a little bit. We're banking and hard right here this turn.
Speaker 4: Hey, fly, fly, we gotta go last, we gotta go get clean.
Speaker 1: That's a good plight. So we should go to Alaska. Uh and the weed eater, you know, just just to do it. I think that'd be fun. I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I mean, I've spent worse three weeks getting to a location. Probably we can. We can get there.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to record a pod from.
Speaker 2: The cock bit oh gosh, yeah, on the way to Alaska. Y'all could knock out your entire year's worth of pod. You can do twelve pods in your trip to Alaska and then and then you're done for the year.
Speaker 3: We'd be fighting before we made it into freaking Oklahoma border. It would be the longest disaster in the history of the world. Can you imagine when we finally landed there.
Speaker 1: You know, that is a pretty good idea, though, Go go to Lubbock, Go to Lubbock, pick you up, and then we record the pod right when we take off at Lubbock. It's about an hour here. Yeah, that's a great idea actually, but we need video. Our problem for witting video. We don't know what we're doing with video. That's our huge problem. We don't know what to do. I have like a ten year old iPhone, Like, I don't even know if it takes agdvs. All the videos I posted A have to borrow my wife's vote. Like, we don't. We don't know the first thing, how about the video. I think there was a massive like age age discrepancy with technology. Like I'm thirty four, okay, Colleen's forty forty and forty one senior tour. Damn. Everybody that's like thirty and younger, just just below me. They know what the hell they're doing with video, But like thirty and older, like me, Malin, I have no idea, no clue how to.
Speaker 4: But you didn't have a you didn't have a camera phone in college.
Speaker 1: Oh no, god, thank god, Oh my god, that would be horrible. The iPhone came out with my first year as a pro. I think it was like two thousand and eight or not. iPhone came out something like that. I don't remember. I remember I never had one. But yeah, no, we didn't have any of that shit. And when they did come out, they took a picture and like I could take a picture myself and you couldn't tell who it was. Like from point they were so bad.
Speaker 2: Well, we can slide mad Jack in the plane with yell and he could. He could be the video for you and I'll just wave at you as you take off. Yeah, man, I need mad Jack in the plane for sure. Have video editing, dude, You want to know how old I am? I got a I got a goddang corn Fairy Tour my third year. I was hitting it like shit, and I was like, I need to look at my swing.
Speaker 3: Bought a freaking goddang video camera like in best Buy to record my swing. I didn't have another option. There was no other option, like I didn't try.
Speaker 1: Was it corn Ferry then? No? Was it Nike or non national? What was before? And what was before? Maybe it was it was a nation for a long time. No, it was a buy dot com. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was old, dude. We're like talking to two thousand and six old.
Speaker 1: Now are you playing in the Byron this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'll probably wait yeah with me on the bag, right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I need, I need everybody. You can have one Caddy peer hole. I m I just fire through at least thirty six caddies the first thirty six holes, just to see what train requires.
Speaker 1: That would be great, though, Just just pick one from the crowd on every hole. That'd be fantastic. You should sell that as an audio, dude. People pay a thousand bucks to caddy one all on the PGA Tour. I think I'll do.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, Golf's all about money these days. Like whatever, I don't care what anyone says on any tour, like they're playing for Infinity money now. These guys are only playing these events because they're no cut Infinity money. Hell yeah, thousand who wants to caddy on the PGA Tour? Thousand dollars? Actually r three seven point fifty par four par four a grand par five where I promised to send it fifteen hunch on a par five, and I'll promise to send.
Speaker 1: It up, dude.
Speaker 2: If the tour cleared the bike up, y'all would have to figure out the video shit real quick.
Speaker 1: The tour doesn't.
Speaker 3: The tour doesn't even let me post my own swing videos of me hitting a shot in the tournament.
Speaker 1: They're not going to let me mike up. Times are changing, Times are changing, JJ, I'll do it all. We're a mic. I don't give a shit or kidding me, dude.
Speaker 2: That would be epic if we might Jordan be miked up in Puerto Rican Yeah, and they're not.
Speaker 3: Puerto Rico is far away. That was tape delayed by eleven hours. It didn't even happen, actually didn't happen pretty good. There was a Trump course. I don't think the tour would play there if it still was. But it's the same course called Trump Porto Rico, and now it's just called something whatever.
Speaker 1: That was like Grand Reserve or something like that. Did you ever play their pet of course? Oh I love that place. Yeah. They got weirdiest shit. Yeah, little Medallas, little Medala eight ounce beers. You could drink like forty five of them and be totally fine the next day. Yeah, they gave you those when you walked in. Then you had a little popcorn machine over there. You just just keep taking beers. Is all free. I love those all inclusive places. There's all inclusive places in Mexico and Puerto Rico and on the coast of everywhere where it's like five dollars a night and you get Infinity booze. How the fuck is anyone making any money at this place? I just I don't understand the economics here, but I'm happy to do it, you know, happy to partend.
Speaker 2: Was that is that golf course easy in your opinion when you when you're playing professionally?
Speaker 8: Was that?
Speaker 1: I didn't think so. With no wind.
Speaker 3: It's not hard because it's white fairies, but to get blows like twenty five.
Speaker 1: Day every day. I didn't think it was that easy. I thought there were some ic t shots. There was one that was on the back that I remember, this one clean. There's like a mountain to the right. It's late. Yeah, I think there's like a mountain of the ride, but you couldn't feel the wind down there. But then you hit your ball out of the mountain and all of a sudden, oh shit, there's a linen right after hall thirty mile. Our wind rows it off the green. You're like, shit, I didn't I didn't feel anything down here, you know, shit like that. It's it's weird because it's mountainous, but it's also on the beach, so so you have a dynamic like of that where you can't feel the wind and then you get down there on the beach and it's blowing thirty It's it's just it's it's wild. But yeah, there's there were some dinosaurs playing last week, some absolute dinosaurs in that tournament. Guy born dude, I guy borrows date it up. Last week they went to the grave, for sure. I saw one guy.
Speaker 2: He was wearing a hat that probably shouldn't be one on TV. His last name tall, looked like he was eighty haul Harry Hall or something like that. I was like, whom is this guy?
Speaker 1: He won like the nineteen sixty four Harbortown Classic or something, and then he gets in because there's nobody left on the PGA tourd He's been heard for thirty years. He's still got Limited's tech right, Well, the dumbest category. It's the dumbest category. Yeah, like, let everybody in from last year. How about the guy in Bermuda.
Speaker 3: The guy in Bermuda they gave him sponsors to He was like seventy two years old and he was the mayor and also the governor or whatever. Then he shot like eighty eight eighty nine, and I was like, I think he actually tied somebody one day, dude.
Speaker 1: I remember that Puerto Rico. It was so far out there.
Speaker 3: My daughter was like one, and she was with me and Tash, and she like ran out of diapers or something like cold, get more diapers. I was like where, Like where so I go into the deal. The lady like laughed at me.
Speaker 1: She's like, hey, no kids around this freaking joint. So my daughter was one.
Speaker 3: I think we had a newtist for about five days in a row before we sent somebody to go get them.
Speaker 1: I just took her in the ocean every day, just to clean her out.
Speaker 3: Those Puerto Ricans throat. Well, No, we were missing a bag, dude, we were missing our bag with all of our baby gear. I don't know where it was in San Juan freaking airport. You traveled, were kind of.
Speaker 1: Stuck over there. You don't really have anywhere to go, that's true. You don't get a car or anything. Yeah, but it's good if you're just partying. It's fine. If we're tired.
Speaker 4: After fifty weeks, we're going to Puerto Rico to finish it off.
Speaker 1: In our series, we playoff winner take all. I think we might cook the boats just so we have to go. Yeah, go to Guam or something. Who's winning right now? What's the score right now?
Speaker 2: Y'all know?
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't. We just posted a day day.
Speaker 2: I'm up by is he's up four to three to three in match wins, and then we're keeping the aggregate too, and I think I'm up, Like I kind of smoked him in Alabama.
Speaker 1: So I think I show.
Speaker 2: I think I'm up nine, but we got thirty eight states left, and I'm a liability off the tea at any given time, So he can sneak back in there in two weeks that been less. They were in Where are you all going to play in Montana? I want to play that Moonlight base in place. But if you got any connections, we'll take the weed either. We already discussed this. You cannot Yeah, I'm bad. You can take it helping each other on Southwest. That's think they go to Montana?
Speaker 3: Can it can happen? Montana is on the way to Alaska. I mean, I don't know how we get from Alaska to Hawaii. We're gonna have to go to Russia. Japan, Russia, Japan.
Speaker 1: Back door plane. What if we actually did get lost and we just accidentally flew into Russian airspace? We're just cruising around it, like five thousand feet above Russia. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is it kind of like at the mall when you're a kid and you're lost, you just kind of cruise around and you find somebody, you know?
Speaker 1: Is that how it is in a plane.
Speaker 3: You just kind of start flying until something looks from that untely if something looks familiar.
Speaker 4: They don't even care about Russians over there, like yell are ghost.
Speaker 1: They check about their own people. They always say, you know, in aviation takeoffs or optional landings are mandatory, right, So we would get up there and then we we'd have to be a mandatory landing somewhere, and I'm sure would be welcomed at the at the FBO with with open arms in Russia, and that we hit the weed eater, that'd be something else. Probably have full gruns drawn every day. I don't think you'll I don't think you'll make it through the ground alive. I think, oh, dude, we're FTP man.
Speaker 3: You don't think we can get along with freaking Russian fighters jets bringing crazy we're filming a podcast. Yeah, we'll be in a freaking Siberian prison where it's negative eight hundred degrees freaking every day in the in the winter time, for sure, dude, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be eating our toes.
Speaker 3: And just remember this. There's a tournament, and I think they still have it. It's a professional tournament. We need to go play it, y'all. Amateur's probably, but whatever, you can still play it's in Iceland, and it's seventy two holes in one day. It's on one of the days where the sun doesn't go down. That's a pretty legit tournament. Be tired, p D and I might be looking flagpoles by the end of this thing.
Speaker 1: But it's you see on the citvy nets on the solstice.
Speaker 3: I mean it's if it ain't on it, it's pretty close to it. So it's like it's one of those that's it's the longest of the year, close to it. But yeah, seventy two holes in one day, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I'm gonna I'm gonna pull up my like flying app right here and see what the fly from Weatherford, Texas to Iceland would be in the weed Wacker. It's an island.
Speaker 3: It's an island, so we need to get way, way far in Greenland if we're going to stretch it and try to land in Iceland. Dude, So I didn't I didn't even know. So you guys are going one you so you're basically going one place a week. Is that what's happening?
Speaker 1: Well, right now we kind of have to because ducks up north. Yeah, it's cold. Yeah, all right, So here it is from in the direct flight in the weed Whacker direct flight from Weatherford, Texas to Iceland. Yeah, all right, and the weed Wacker with no stops, non stop cruising at ten thousand feet at one hundred and forty knots, it would take us twenty four hours and twenty one minutes non stuff. Not bad, but we're gonna have to stop. I'm guessing several times. We would probably have to. I think we'd probably run out of gas somewhere in there, so we'd probably probably stopped five or six, seven, eight, ten times all level. But we could make it. It is feasible. I'll do it. I'm game. I'm game. It's feasible.
Speaker 3: I'll go from Weatherford to Iceland. It's twenty four hours of flying time bus. So we just figured it out to Iceland. Now do Alaska. You don't got enough feel for that. Well, we've already made the decision that we're going to have to stop multiple multiple times for several reasons. The first is running out, asked Pete. He said, six stops is what he making. Across the Atlantic. Oh dude, we go up through Canada and with like puddle jump our way around. We're not crazy, that's right. I mean, we're not smart, but we're not freaking crazy. Bro, We're not gonna land on an aircraft carrier. We're not crazy, but we're good to go from Weatherford.
Speaker 1: To Iceland packers. Yeah. So you go from none At save It, none At save It across the Atlantic to uh to Quat Torkic and then from Quat Torkic to island Spot and those are those are two hundred nautical mile legs. So I think we're in good shape. Cley. We could probably leave in a couple of weeks if you want. I want to.
Speaker 3: I want a Quat Torkic country Club. Pat for sure. I would rock the shit out of that NonStop dude. I'm game, but I don't even know where we are in Iceland. We're just somewhere there. We probably need to get somewhere somewhere else. If we just make it, that's good enough. That's good enough.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I could be the weed whacker. Never thought they'd see Raykovics or whatever the heck it's called. I'm game.
Speaker 3: I'm going to play in this seventy two hour deal. I feel as if this is when I decided to do the marathon. It's like a horrible decision. And when I get there, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna hate it. But I think I'm going to have to play in that thing. One time you ran a marathon. Running is a very loose term that I would use. You laid forward.
Speaker 3: It finished a marathon before the clock came out, and they scraped up bodies and took him to the hospital.
Speaker 1: I finished before that and bell rang. It was terrible. Do you have a sticker on your truck?
Speaker 4: This is twenty six point two?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. That's terrible. You should probably tell them, like your preparation, how you mentally prepared, physically prepared for this marathon.
Speaker 3: So the most I ever ran before it in the previous like several years, was three miles in one stretch and it was on a treadmill.
Speaker 1: So the dude literally drake like seven full strength IPAs the night before and woke up. It's like, fuck it, I'm gonna run a marathon. And he ran a marathon, Like who the hell does that? There's no one us in the history of the world that's ever completed a marathon.
Speaker 3: I deleted like a heavy like spaghetti Bolognie's meat, sauce or whatever, like heavy not like you know, small portion controlled carbapasta stuff and like delete gatorade NonStop.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: The worst part about it so I was freaking cruising. I was doing eight thirty miles through twenty miles, so it's like it's pretty good for twenty miles. That's like I was deleting multiple people. If you were old, I passed you. If you were like looked like you were semi out of shape, I freaking passed you. But I don't know what it's called the runner's block or whatever. My body started cramping like I had like freaking riga mortis or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like my hands wouldn't move, and.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even I couldn't even walk, like in like miles before I got this like wicked blister on the bottom of my foot, but it like got so numb I didn't even think of it. I get there, and you know, marathons are like, dude, it's legit, like a tournament. The volunteers, they're handing you shit like all over the place. So you're supposed to just delete salt, like the little salts you get a McDonald's for your fries are supposed to just like fire those down. I was freaking snorting. I'm doing what whatever I could to get going, but it did. It didn't freaking work. Pickle juice, they have pickle juice because that's straight you know, salt pretty much. And then the gels, like these runner jels. They're gross, but it's whatever that's supposed to like really get in your system. But I couldn't freaking move, and like of course, like tashing, my kids come, they're like, oh, we'll watch you finish if you're not dead. And I was like, I was doing eight thirty miles. I think I ran twenty minute miles the last six point whatever, and I freaking dude, I couldn't move. I was crawling across some guy's yard at one point, like it was. It was the saddest thing. And all these people that I was deleting, like, I mean, I'm no offense to anybody, but like guys that were doing it that could barely even move their bodies like this one guy was just shuffling. He just looked like he was doing the shuffle the whole time, and I like just smoked his ass. Like early in the race, he shuffled, he shuffled past me. It was like a literal can toss, like he got me shuffling it like across.
Speaker 1: The freaking deal. But oh my god, dude, it ended up being sad.
Speaker 3: People came back and they were like, come on, you can finish because I passed freaking everybody in their mother.
Speaker 1: It was terrible, man, and it started getting windy. It's awful. I would never Yeah, you probably could train. I know what possesses people to do it. I really don't know what possesses people that want to do that, Like the human body is not built.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: No one, there's not even money involved. I don't understand. I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't even make This was like a Boston Marathon qualifier, so it was like a legitimate race. And these freaking these Canyon guys I think were on their third marathon passed me at some point. And plus there's like relays that are embarrassing where you split it up into four, so those guys have way more energy.
Speaker 1: And they just like the whole ass right past.
Speaker 3: Really it was a tough scene, but like I was talking to somebody, I decided to do it, like I don't know, not long before it, But I was like, how do you train? They're like, you work your way up and you like literally run a marathon at some point five, ten, twenty whatever. And I'm like, you think I'm gonna freaking run a practice marathon before an actual marathon. I'm like, you're hot, Like I'm gonna this is like, this is my marathon, this thing right here, and now I.
Speaker 1: Can now I can see why it happens. It's the worst, worst thing in the world, but you can say you've done it. Yeah, what was your recovery? Did it take like weeks for you to feel normal again? Yeah? I could have died probably like you couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't drink my body, like I couldn't go upstairs like my kids rooms are upstairs in my house. I didn't go upstairs for at least a week and a half. There was no I couldn't do it, like I could drag myself. I got home and sat in the jacuzzi and I couldn't freaking get out, like the timer turned off and it got cold, like the filter timer turned off. Because I couldn't drag myself out of the.
Speaker 1: Jacuzzie like it was. It was freaking terrible. Man, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if you want to, if you if I mean, if hell is a place, it's gonna it's running a freaking marathon.
Speaker 1: I promise you. That's the worst thing on the god dag planet. I believe you. I believe you. I believe you.
Speaker 2: With that.
Speaker 1: God it sounds, it sounds horrible. I've ever run it's like four miles at a time. Ever, yeah, maybe not even.
Speaker 4: I never even sniffed that. I've never even sniffed that.
Speaker 2: We had to do a mile for like your fitness test, you know, and like these kids like gear up for it all year, and I walked the entire mile and uh hey they my parents would get the letter like showing it's called the Fitness Grant in Texas, and like my parents would get the letter showing what I did, and my dad just opened up.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, you're still fat ass, just.
Speaker 3: Six ft seven. I mean, there's not many six foot seven marathon runners. I don't think there's any, Like, well, what's really bad.
Speaker 2: What's really bad is I was like five seven to fifty to sixty in.
Speaker 1: High school, grew foot in college.
Speaker 2: Just in college, Yeah, I went into my senior high school like six foot and then I came back from my freshman year of college like six seven.
Speaker 1: But what, I was so short and so fat. Now I'm just like tall and so fat. But I was so short and so fat. It's bad. Magic was fat too.
Speaker 4: He can't get away from this one.
Speaker 3: We might have to tweet that out. I have a freaking video. I mean the picture I tweeted out. He looks like a prisoner of war and you look like an offensive lineman. So I probably need another one.
Speaker 1: I'll give you. I'll give you another one first. It's so yeah, man, it is so bad. Oh my god. All right, should we get it we have?
Speaker 3: Should we get to some questions for these guys since we're just yeah, talking about and a wh whacker and my god, stars fans way more than us people. Well, somebody from Michigan says, where are you played in Michigan? It better be Katie Bluffs or that's the only answer, blah blah blah, where y'all playing there?
Speaker 5: Or you don't not allowed to say it's I mean, it's kind of hard to and to be honest, because obviously we want to play Arcadia Bluffs. But like, how we're gonna get a tea time three months in the vans. So I mean that's the top of our lips for sure. Well you got Yeah, you guys are big enough now. I mean you I don't know you have somebody. It's just dumb question because I don't really like I mean, agents is whatever. You'll have somebody handling your shit. That's like scheduling this for you. It's kind of like they they handle like sponsorships and they get us on places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we plan everything, like we book all our flights, hotels, cars. We went to UH last week, we went to Mobile and New Orleans without a tea time. We just flew in and we were like, well we'll figure out when we touched out, and we touched down in New Orleans, drove to Mobile, played, drove back to New Orleans, played DEPC Louisiana the next morning, and then.
Speaker 1: Flew home that night.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 1: That's a nice little, nice little trap. I like, that's easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's got. If we can play it, we will. If not, we'll figure it out somehow.
Speaker 1: So do you all you all play at home without the cameras with money games? How much? How much? How much does it say I can't read read it sucks. How much have you ever won? How much you ever won in a golf match? And what's your average bet?
Speaker 3: If y'all aren't playing with all the cameras, if you just have a little gang sum or group new game, whatever you call it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think one of our favorite gambling games is it's called we call it nines. I don't know a lot of people call it something else. Is that there's nine point on every Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a three main game because we don't typically have a foursome all the time.
Speaker 1: So that's good.
Speaker 5: It ain't it ain't we're we aren't throwing up like a hundred a hole or anything.
Speaker 4: We aren't there yet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, we like we play. We'll play like twenty five dollars now. So it's you know, like, yeah, at least something to make you try, you know, like you you might have to eat it. You might have to eat that's good, Tony. Yeah, and it tasts for a dinner, maybe a couple of cocktails. Who knows nine points?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: If if anybody listen doesn't play, like, look it up. I don't feel like describing the rules, but like it's the only it's a good game for three people. If there's really nothing else you can do with.
Speaker 2: Three people, right, and if you get if you get three good players, like typically you won't lose a lot of money, but if somebody gets hot, like they can win a lot and we.
Speaker 3: The other thing, The other thing I'll day with three players if we do like wolf hammer or something. But like who's ever the single in every six holes? It switches gets par as their partner, so like, no matter what, they at least have a par but they're still they're still dodging two birdy bullets.
Speaker 1: But sometimes that par wins like out of nowhere. It could be out a dirty par three.
Speaker 3: Or something will be like hammer, I know I have a par, Like I don't care what happens these guys that both got a hammer.
Speaker 1: So that's about the only other thing really you can do with three people because it just sucks. I mean, golf. Golf is too miserable to go out there and just play for exercise.
Speaker 2: We all know that, yeah, and sometimes like we don't play for money every time because the only time we get to practice is.
Speaker 1: When we play without a camera. So it's like, yeah, if.
Speaker 2: We're working on something which is all the time, Like we won't play for money, Like this morning, we just went out and tried to like whack it around and like find a swing before we go to Harvard toown.
Speaker 4: So we didn't play for money this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's it's like most of the time, which isn't very much now, when we play for fun, it's like we can't play music when we're filming, Like we can't drink when we're filming. So most of the time when we're playing fun, we're just whacking the ball around, having fun, playing music.
Speaker 2: And we got like three speakers going all different genres of music, just turned up as loud as they can go.
Speaker 4: And it's like some people probably hate us, but we really don't care.
Speaker 1: We know the feeling. Yeah, a message her the kid crushes her audio. I guess right.
Speaker 5: So you can't have any music when you're going it'll demonetize your video.
Speaker 1: You can't make any money really, oh yeah for copyright stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you're if you're filming, like you can't have what is it, like four seconds you can play forst you can play like four seconds of a song before it demonetizes it, before they can claim the copyright. On it, so we can't play with music. It sucks because we played with music like that was like a big part of my game.
Speaker 1: You know what you should do. You should take your like top one hundred favorite songs and then just cut three seconds of all of them is just play that. Yeah, a fuckers, that's actually good. That would be hilarious. That'd be I'd get a million abused. Yeah, could you imagine three seconds of like gu guess the.
Speaker 2: Song? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's named we Can It's name that tune, but like eighteen holes, Yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 1: You go from Michael Beachy to George Straight to like fifty sid to Rascal Flats.
Speaker 8: Vanilaies, No, No, no off, turn it off, Dad, Jake, whatever you were listening to in Mexico on the first hole, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what it was. I was, I was, I was. It's a big DM guy. It was like Blake, Well, yeah, Blink's are pretty good, man.
Speaker 3: It's either that or Nickelback with Colleen pt And I played in this huge money game. It was ten thousand dollars at fifteen thousand a team in San Antonio and the first hole, the first hole was like eight thirty and we had already had ourselves at day Am by then, and we played with these guys's like hope we all like freaking listening to techno by the Encore Pool or whatever at the wind because I mean it was straight dance music the whole entire time.
Speaker 1: It was did you win? Nah, we didn't win that one. We leave our money back. We got our money back, but we we were That tournament never happened again after that year. I don't think it was due to us, but we did. We were asked to turn our music down multiple times. There was just too many stiffs, too many stiffs in that event. Yeah, No, it was a legit.
Speaker 3: It was a legit. There was good players, dude. I mean we played with Kyle wes Moore, Kyle west Moreland, who's on the PGA tour. Knew was that kids, And I mean, dude, there's PGA Tour guys all over.
Speaker 1: The We played with James Nitties. Uh yeah, Nick played again, Kyle Westmoreland. The other guy he played with was a corn fairy guy and then us Clowns. He played Oklahoma State Nee Broog or something like that. Jordan Burg. Yeah, those guys can both send it their units. They hit it one hundred yards pest me.
Speaker 2: I thought Jordan was gonna be pretty good, didn't he like finish top five at the Open one year?
Speaker 4: And then, like, I don't think anybody's.
Speaker 1: Heard prone I talked to him. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I played with him like twice that year randomly, and he has like a horrible back, like kind of like bad, like bad bad back. Anyway, he's like six' eight bent over playing. Golf you would, know you would know busta but. Whatever that guy was like a rail. Two he was like the Ben over you know right, now the Bent over for sure from. Prison but it's. Different but that's about.
Speaker 1: It how long do you Think kaleen would last in? Person, Oh i'd be. DUDE i would be the m V.
Speaker 3: P i would just cuddle over to whatever GANG i would need to go, into and THEN i would just do WHATEVER i needed to.
Speaker 2: Do you'd be in a different jersey every, week different, yeah different gang every.
Speaker 3: Week the new the new chapter like all these, YEAH i gotta, watch like watch my. TATTOOS i was, like, guys DON'T i need you all to ignore? These BECAUSE i was in this other gang last week and.
Speaker 1: Now i'm just telling you right now on the. Wind, Yeah i'm gonna be Like Robert.
Speaker 3: Rie i'm gonna have like six rings and no one's even going to know IF i ever made a shot in THE nba or not be, PERFECT.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 1: WOULDN'T i wouldn't last three.
Speaker 2: Seconds i'd rather Get, epstein, though be in prison for longer than twenty Five.
Speaker 1: Yeah probably with. You i've only been one. Time it's not that. Bad but it's more of a holding take scenario than it, Was oh you, gotta you. GOTTA i got a driving, ticket a driving driving a WARD i like to call. It it was a driving, award but it was a long time, ago back in the back in the, gap but, yeah driving award, season and we Were i'm sitting in there and, like there's four of us in. THERE i. WAS i remember it fairly well because you kind of sober up when shit happens to. You But i'm Sitting i'm sitting there in the corner AND i look over at this person and this this. WOMAN i could not tell she she was looking at me with her eyes open and didn't blink for like ten, minutes And i'm, LIKE i can't tell if you're alive or, Not, like didn't, move didn't blink for ten, minutes SO i. COULDN'T i tried talking to. Her she didn't, talk she didn't move her face, LIKE i don't like. JAIL i don't like. Jail i'm. Scared i'm twenty one years. Old the guy came back in With he's, like, hey do you want to bail yourself? Out he's, like, WELL i don't have any. Money he was, like, well they'll give you a loan across the. STREET i was, like, well what's what interest? Rate he's like fifty. PERCENT i was like, What, like, like what's the? Costs he's like two thousand. Dollars i'm like, Fine SO i did. It put on a credit card and uh actually it was at a golf. Tournament now It's Andrew louisiana and won the won The adams of it that week to pay for, it pay for my pay for my jail. Experience, wait you said you're thirty.
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 1: Yea was it was it thirteen years? Ago like this?
Speaker 2: Week?
Speaker 1: Yeah because they're they're they're playing that. Tournament Oh quing is that called Oak? WING i played? There that was?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Okay it was?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah that was it was it by you or it was on the on the two lane, road the two lane highway that goes from like the pit grill in town there to the golf. Course that's WHERE i got, it thank, god ran my truck right off the road into it and got.
Speaker 3: JOGGED a bounty hunter didn't come and freaking try to get your cash from you. Early the last three holes a little, bit a hell of a. Situation it was a tough.
Speaker 1: Scene, yeah all, Right well we kept you long. Enough that's. Enough that's. Enough is enough of, me, myself my.
Speaker 5: D U i.
Speaker 1: Whatever driving driving. Award that's. Busted jack and his bust To jack see him catch him With George, Jordan Wesley bryan next week At. HARBORTOWN a lot of YouTube, content pretty awesome. Stuff you guys are doing a great. Job thanks for coming. On thanks, guys thank. You we appreciate.
Speaker 5: It h