Speaker 1: One of those days. Now, it could have been worse. We could have serenaded you.
Speaker 2: With this, If we build this world, trumb love gett it died gotta Dieye.
Speaker 1: That's h the gay Rabbi at the Keen Jeffries twelve hour Life a slash sit in one more time in case you missed it.
Speaker 2: If we build this world, trumble love gett it died, gotta die and die, then God We'll build this world trum love.
Speaker 1: All right, No, that's enough of that, sir. So literally I'm like, I'm slightly winded because it was. Of course, I keep the literally another adapter, which are like gold in the radio business, by the way, the little adapters that go on the end of what is like a standard, you know, because we use the big plugs and so the little actors that go on the end of those those you got to hide those in strategic places around the radio station so that you have them. I just haven't needed one in forever, so but I remembered I had one in this one case. So whatever, that's how we go this morning. AnyWho. But now I have both channels ross, so it's gonna be a lot easier to do a show. So all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So he finally said it, yep, yep, yep. No, he went ahead and said it. What is it? It's the thing that many of you joked about when we were talking initially here about you know, a week and a half ago, about the death of the pope, and of course it's you know, it's the typical troll job whatever. But he's feeling his oats at one hundred days in. Here's Trump yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'd like to be pop.
Speaker 4: That would be my number one choice.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, I have no preference.
Speaker 5: I must say.
Speaker 4: We have a cardinal that happens to be out of a place called New York who's very good.
Speaker 1: All right, So look at that ross. Trump is on team Pope America first, which I believe is what your your only caveat was right, he wanted an American pope.
Speaker 5: I mean, it would be super awesome to finally have an American pope.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you imagine being able to understand uh, Eastern Mass? So that'd be great unless you speak Latin, I guess, and they do the Latin mass. All right. Yeah, so he's going, uh, hey, what about that guy? In New York. I'm cool with that. But of course I saw people for he wants to be Pope now? And then my favorite people that were upset is because Ross, do you know what this pope is supposed to be? I know you haven't got to this part of the book yet, even though it's not really what it says. The last Pope, right, it will be the last pope. Although I thought Ratzenberger was supposed to be the last Pope. But but I.
Speaker 5: Guess I remember saying he was the last one that was like a thing, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well then he resigned, so it's the last pope to die? Is pope is? I think how they caveated it so this pope would would be the last pope, the next pope because Ratzeberger got skipped. Do you understand what I'm saying? I who the heck knows? I don't know. It's it's like the guy who emails me for ten years every day. In fact, I have to go check the jump folder to tell me. Just, hey man, the fact that you're not doing your whole radio show about planet x Nabouru. You're you're you're essentially you're as bad as everybody it's coming to kill us, and then the prediction dates keep coming and going there, so I don't know, I don't know. But then they're like, ah, Trump wants to be a king already, so why wouldn't he think he could be pope as well? Which is actually, I would point this out, is actually an accurate historical thing, because you know, for for a long time, there was a there was a big swath of history where being king of something was fall less powerful than me and the pope wasn't even close, and you had some double ups. Things obviously work a little different now, but yeah, holy hell, that was. That was definitely a whole thing, all right. So I guess the way we're going to have to start this this morning. Let's see, do you want an update on what California lawmakers are doing because it's crazy, or do you want an update on arrests in the Amber alert story yesterday because we got that going for us. Well, I mean, I want to make it sound like it's a positive, it's positive people got arrested. The whole story is there's still so many unanswered questions. So let me go ahead and do this just because I only have this thing half put up how it's supposed to I maketually in a different outlet here. Let me let me hit a break when we come back. A two of the three individuals, one man and one woman, who they a kidnapped this woman and her baby in lieu of a one million dollar ransom have been arrested and you're not gonna believe who it is. Okay, prepared to be shook next here on the cac O Day radio program, this crazy Amberller kidnapping thing out of Gardner that actually ended up up in Ross's hood? Ross, did you realize you live in Warrez now right where they're holding I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you. The Mexican food is so good though?
Speaker 1: Is it so good up the wake Forest? Yeah? That's that's interesting. Okay, So no, really, do you guys have a good Mexican place up there? Did you like her? Or you just? Would that be cheating on olive Gardener? I don't even know yet.
Speaker 5: I don't think I can legally say okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so uh, with with that in mind, so up in the kidnap holding for ransom capital of the of North Caro line of Wake Forest police arrested have finally arrested two people of the three. If you remember, as part of the kidnapping, it was said that two men and one woman came in with pistoles and they give us a million dollars. Dudes, I know or I don't have it or whatever. That part is still undetermined what's going on there, But again, asking somebody for a million dollars who lives in a very modest home, it's a little crazy. So police said that. Eventually, though, they were able to arrest one of the men and one of the women identified as Duran Duran, So so maybe they did it because they were hungry Ross, I guess that's a possibility, right.
Speaker 5: I mean how hungry could they be, though?
Speaker 1: I mean, what would be a level of hunger that.
Speaker 5: Would drive you like a bear or something like?
Speaker 1: Well, no, bears do get they do get hungry when they're getting ready for but it's not that time of the year. That's a fall activity.
Speaker 5: Germans called it Baron hunger Bear.
Speaker 1: Okay, is this the they? Is it? Is that a book by the bearren steinss.
Speaker 5: I just that's one of the things I remember from the eight years of German I took.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, all right, Yeah, I think it's different though. I think they probably not a bear because bears batted up with the like an ephant. Yeah, okay, no, why would that be the elephants? People? They are big, but they tend to just zombie stomp you to death, especially if you're that lady in India where they come get your casket later. All right, I like where we're going here? Yeah, so I have some I have some questions. Okay. So the actual people arrest I'm not making this up. Their names are Piola Paola Duran Duran and Miguel Duran Duran. Now, Ross, do you do you know anything about Latin American last names?
Speaker 6: I do not?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know how? You know how you send off a lot of stories where it's like a bray you garcia like right, and there's a hype in there. Yeah, okay, So what that is is that is the last name of the father and mother. You understand it now?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So if your last name is Duran Duran hmmm, and it's there, there may be your mother's maiden name.
Speaker 5: You know, none of my business?
Speaker 1: What what do you mean none of your business? Well? I don't know what you. So maybe I'm misunderstanding this. So somebody, somebody with a little more, because I don't I I don't pretend to understand it. I don't know. I just know it's But maybe there's a different rule there, because clearly it's but maybe there's not. Look, I'm gonna tell you straight up. One of the most fascinating things that me and my very small high school class got to deal with is cousin wedding where people literally went back to Wyoming. This was years after we graduated, just to see it happen. And I'm guilty. And she didn't have to go to the DMV or nothing, So I guess that's efficient. Right now, they were second cousins, but still with the last name. So what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe that's not what's going on here. Maybe they're big fans of Duran Duran, which okay, all right, I like some Duran Duran. I don't know that. I you know, i'd be a stand for them as as they say, but whatever, and again we don't. Yeah, like like the the daughter's name is Benitez, Alejandro Benitez, right, and and and the mom's last name is Benitez, and dad's last name is Alejandro Okay or one of his last names. So yeah, man, that's I mean, that's so if it's Duran Duran, I have questions. I don't know what's going on. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. I'm gonna need maybe some somebody with some maybe from a Hispanic family, to help explain this to me, because I am now fascinated by this. But I'm sure that it's probably not what I'm thinking, right right, right right, Or maybe Duran is just such a common name, like if two smiths meet, it doesn't mean they're related. But that's not a name I'm super familiar with in eighties music, I am and a little comeback there in the nineties, But didn't they do some in the two thousand? They did some of the two thousands that was very popular too, didn't they They kind of had a comeback yet I remember playing it on the radio. Now they're gonna turn this into a Duran durand this guy, because why the heck not? What was the song they did as a I guess Oh they had one in twenty twenty one too, Invisible. That's not the one I'm thinking of Mmmm, well, hungry like the Wolf's The Big One. Girls on Film is a great song save a prayer from Andria oh Man, I forgot how many good Duran Duran songs there are. Oh, I bet it was you know what it was? Ross? I think it was Notorious, right, didn't they do a song called Notorious?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: If they did, I completely purged it from my brain.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like Duranda Ran.
Speaker 5: I don't have a problem with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wild Boys is good, especially to lie like that live album, Skin Trade is good. I'm gonna have to listen to Duranda Uran later. Yeah, there's so many, but I was trying to figure out the one that they did late nineties. That's gotta be it, all right, Notorious Do Do Do Do.
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: That was It was a remaster of Notorious, but it did chart now somehowse I'm thinking of all right, we got totally sidetracked on it. Well I did, ros didn't. He is no control right now because I'm in Duran Duran mode. All right. So that's that is story number one. I mentioned I wanted to do two in this section, so I don't know. Maybe something he'd helped me out with the last name. Thing, are they big Duran Duran fans early eighties pop music, or since neither of them appear to be born they're in their mid twenties, we got some cousin stuff going on. Don't know, but I would like to know because we're you know, we're naturally curious around here, and hell yeah, I want to know why this couple of twenty somethings and then whoever the third person is, allegedly thought this dude was sitting on a mill. California lawmakers blocked bid to make pain sixteen and seventeen year olds for sex a felony. So I just want to read that because you're like, oh wait a second, I must have misheard that. There's no way you said what you just said. California lawmakers block bid to make pain sixteen and seventeen year olds for sex of felony. That's right. They don't want you paying a sixteen year old to perform a sex act and then getting charged with a felony for it. So no need to cancel the vacation, pedophiles. They're here for you. I'm assuming I'm trying to. So it's like, well, how do they spin this to make Republicans look like the bad people. I'm going to assume it'll be something along the lines of them not wanting kids to work or something. I don't know. How are we here? Can you ross? Can you imagine in our childhood even because remember we were the generation of you're all going to get stole in and end up on a milk carton, and yet our parents still let us run free. Right, But there was that undercurrent with the Stranger Danger stuff. How many times did that Stranger Danger run in the middle of Saturday morning cartoons? They at least once an episode. And so, but the idea that you would have lawmakers in a US state be like, oh, no, you want to pay a sixteen year old as a prostitute, Well, there's no need to charge you with a felony for that, because what California is basically done is they have lowered their prostitution laws to where you pretty much have to be dumb to get caught. That's why they literally have those those idiot girls on that whatever podcast that you always see the clips of that are literal like sex workers out in California, because I think the laws don't even charge the workers. They charge the Johns or something. It's just crazy. And then it's like super misdemeanor stuff, which if you want to have a debate about adults in California wants to do it that way, it probably wouldn't make pay headline. You're talking about sixteen and seventeen year olds. I'm talking about sixteen and seventeen year olds, which in a lot of parts California. I don't know what the age of consent is. It may be sixteen, I don't know. I don't want to. Good Ross, will you google age of consent in California? Please? I know you don't want that on your search history. But there's a legitimate purpose here. Like even so, even so for everything else that an eighteen year old requires, it's crazy. And let me tell you one of the pushbacks is this lunatic, this Scott Wiener or whatever his name is, where is it he's been? Heath feels that he's the one who said the laws like this are quote targeted at the gay community. Why would you go on record with that it is eighteen in California. Then this is extra insane. What are we doing here so a sixteen year old can't consent to it, but you can't get charged above a misdemeanor for it. I'm not how does that work. Is it not statutory rape at that point? Or if you pay them, does it not become rape? It becomes you like hiring a kid to mow your lawn. I'm so confused. How could you have an objection to this, especially when it's transactional. It's not. What I'm saying is when I say it's transactional, I mean it's not a fifteen year old high school freshman and an eighteen year old high school senior. The Romeo and Juliet exception as they call it in a lot of states, So the age of consent is eighteen in California. You had enough sense to do that, because remember, age of consent laws either didn't exist in a lot of states or were much lower for a very long time. So California bumps into eighteen, but then allows you, with a misdemeanor charge to then pay a sixteen year old to come over and act as a prostitute for you. It blows my mind. I just assumed the age of consent had to be sixteen. It didn't make it right, but I just assumed. Then the only explanation here is Scott Wiener and anyone else who supports is you all want to you all want to you all want to hook up with kids. I can't even use the word based on what you want to do, and and and you're you're intellected office and you're open about it, and enough of you got together to go. Now we're not gonna we're not gonna criminalize that as a felony. Wait a sec is this? This is probably true. They're also trying to pass Oh dear god, they they want to pass a law that says you can't sit in the front seat of a car as a child. So well, that's well, the reason for that, Boston Paul, is you don't hook up with your sixteen year old prostitute in the front seat. You do it in the backseat. Apparently in California, when you're up there on lover's Lane where you're paying as sixteen year old prostitute and not getting charged with a felony. I am blown I was not often I'm blown away, but holy hell, will they've required to report their tips?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: Luckily which one? I one? We should report the tips? In this instance. That being said, I remember Trump saying that not an attax tips. So I'm sure it extends to sixteen year old prostitutes if it works for sixteen year old Denny's waitresses. Wait, can you work at eighteen in a way as a waitress? I wonder what's the age to work in California? So you can work at the prostitute fore you can work in like a restaurant, maybe age two. Look, California, we're all learning stuff today. Okay, well, thank god, now here's something that's at least oh geez, Okay, so there are acts you can't actually work at fourteen, except it's a very limited thing, very limited. U. You have to have a specialty work permit, of course you do. And there's a hand only a handful of types of jobs you can do, and the hours are very limited. To do open employment in in the US or in California, you have to be eighteen to do most jobs. Well, not prostitute. You can be sixteen apparently and seventeen. So look at that. They're actually expanding this what just absolute lunacy this morning eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Hey, for you married couples out there, are you cohabiting? Couples whatever it is. Let me ask you a question. You guys fight over the ac, the h fact, the heating. And I say fight, I mean where there's a thermostat battle ross. You guys do a thermostat battle at your house. Somebody likes it colder, somebody likes it warmer. You guys jive, Yeah, yeah, we jive. You give that's good man. But you you know you've seen those couples right where like, be over there, the husband walks over is who turned? Then? Now you then the fight sometimes with kids too, because like your kids will be like, let's turn it to this and then keep all the doors open. And they don't pay any damn bills, so you gotta you gotta do the old man thing. I'm not paying the heat or ac the outside, all right, But well here's the deal. If you guys battle currently as a married couple where.
Speaker 6: You like.
Speaker 9: Go.
Speaker 1: I saw it, dude. I saw a guy who on a YouTube video opened up one of those old school thermostats and then pitched them where the meters look. So he knew it was three degrees cooler or three degrees warm. I can remember which one. And so when she said it, he was getting a three degree reduction, and he felt very proud of himself. And I'm like, I don't know, that's great, bro, But like if she's cold, she's gonna go turn the damn thing up. So I want you to know it will never end. That's the point that I'm making. It will never end. And help us prove that it will never end, and you will be dealing with it till the day you both drop dead. Is our favorite type of cautionary tale. It's Florida Man.
Speaker 10: Florida Man. Florida Man is something in the waterty errors hand that makes you do all that crazy crap. It's like the state is one be dumbass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida Man.
Speaker 11: It is almost like as the weird Factor climbs and you find out it haven't in Florida every time, Florida, then Florida.
Speaker 12: Then if anyone can.
Speaker 11: Jeer me, if you know you can to mind life be crazy, but of course but it's not.
Speaker 10: It's bad crab crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find tam.
Speaker 9: They're so used to it, they don't find tim.
Speaker 10: Hooray for Florida.
Speaker 1: Then alrighty there you go. Florida man in this case is eighty seven years young. Yeah, it's an eighty seven year old Florida man arrested yesterday for domestic battery after tangling with his wife when she sought to turn the air conditioning down in the couple's residence. Isn't that always the way? Can't go put a sweater on? Go put a sweater on, Grandma. She's eighty five, by the way. Not identified. He's identified as Charles Ingram. Investigators say Ingram returned the couple Saint Petersburg home, argued with his wife about the ac touched the thermostat to turn the air down, prompting the woman then touched the thermistat to turn the air down, prompting Ingram to push away the victim against the wall. A question by police would be Ingram admitted to trying to push her to remove her hand from it, and then he stated that she hit him back. Only eighty seven and eighty five. Uh. Ingram arrested for domestic violence, with the charge enhanced to a felony. Dude to oh, okay, so this is not a new this this guy's kind of a bad dude. Man, he's got multiple prior battery convictions dating back more than four decades. Well, she was gonna leave. I think she would have left by now, that's so sad.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: And in nineteen eighty five felony welfare fraud conviction. All right, yeah, man, So the thermostat going to be his downfall? Ain't that always the way? All right? Six forty six coming up on the show. Uh, let's see here, we gotta fail. Wait, Boston, Paul's feeding me full of all sorts of stuff. All right, So the California law propose require teenagers under sixteen to sit in the back of the seat, in the back seat of the car if they are not tall enough, even if they are sixteen or older. Okay, so if you get a shorty sixteen year old prostitute and you're gonna be in the back anyway. I'm not the one who brought up to I am the one who brought it up on the show, but I'm sure as hell not the one that prompted this story. Because I'm pretty sure if you commit rape that it should be a felony if you pay for it, Like can you get could? So you can go? Could if you go? I don't know let's go let's go college date rape. Okay, I'm sorry. I know this is tough topics, but these people are lunatics. So if you if you leave twenty bucks serious or you had like a high school party like that, like that crazy movie Kids which scarred me for life watching that. Just an a warn you. Uh that was crazy. You're like, oh, it's a movie about kids. What are these kids doing? The kid from Wyoming. I'm like, that's not We don't party like that. What is wrong with the rest of the country. So if I if I leave a Benjamin, We're fine and I can only face some misdemeanor or something. Well, you're what you're doing is you're targeting. You're targeting the gay community. According to Scott Weener, that's not the only objection, but just the sheer lunacy of putting that out there. What are you implying, Scott, I mean you yourself or remember the LGBTQ commutee why would you say that? The whole thing is just h stomach churning? All right? Six forty eight back in a few russ is pulling a quick clip from it with ABC News is Terry Moran Moran Moran attempt to get it right, and they had, you know, they had a little back and forth. They talked about some putin. Of course, they talked about let's see here, I have a little rundown thing here. And they talked a lot about obviously immigration stuff, specifically the Garcia there, the Elsa, the Maryland man, the Maryland father who's from El Salvador and is no one El Salvador. And they're going to back and forth over I can't decide if Trump thinks that. Literally, I think that they're communicating past each other because I'm watching this reporter pretend like gang symbols don't have symbolism, which the tattoos are. The symbols are the symbolism. And when you notice patterns, it I mean stuff that they look in every element of law enforcement. It's how the categorize people. It's how they sort people when you if you go into prison, one of the first things that they're going to do before they let you into a prison is going to take you in a room. They're gonna take your clothes out. For the most part, they're gonna document each and every one of your tattoos. And that's for two reasons. One they can tell if you're getting tattoos in prison, but less so than that, they want to know if you're if you're a gang member, because like there's ramifications if they stick you in a certain part of the prison, or they want to be able to keep an eye on you, or they want to be able to behind the scenes kind of track your communications, you know, intercept your letters, do all the stuff that they do as a part of trying to stop drugs or you know, whatever your gang may be. For Like, it's like law enforcement is stupid. They document all of this stuff, and tattoos tell stories. It's why there's a couple gangs trendy Aragua is interesting because parts of them do rely on tattoos, but a segment of them intentionally don't. Which if I was running a gang, let's say Ross and I started a gang today. Okay, I don't know what we're gonna call it, but we're gonna be feared. I'll tell you that lots of barrels of acid. One of the first things that I would do at our at our founding meeting is be like, we're not gonna get tattoos identifying ourselves. That's dumb. I don't want law enforcement, and I don't want our enemies to, you know, to know that it's us. So no, I'm not gonna get my face covered up like a MS thirteen Salvadory and lunatic. When you see those guys all standing around in their boxers and prison there, like, why would you do that? Now I know who you are. No, that'll be a job number one. Job number two, we'll get the gang colors put on the the F eighteen hornet that I found in the ocean yesterday. So so they're going back and forth, they're crosstalking each other, and finally, Trump just be Trump, Trump being trump Man says this.
Speaker 7: Wasn't a member of a gang.
Speaker 4: And then they looked and on his knuckles he had MS There's a wait a minute, Wait a minute, he had MS thirteen.
Speaker 7: We had some tattoos that are interpreted that way. But let's move on. Wait a minute.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this guy with interpretations, I'll just wait for Terry.
Speaker 7: He did not have to let or MS one.
Speaker 12: It says M S one three.
Speaker 7: That was photoshop. Uh so let me do it was photoshop? Ter you ahead of that. Hey, they're giving you the big break of a lifetime. You know you're doing the interview. I picked you because frankly.
Speaker 1: I never heard of you.
Speaker 7: But that's okay. I picked you, Terry Hey, but you're not being very nice.
Speaker 1: Our three, uh, and that will be our bi weekly wait, bi weekly every other week or I just get those mixed up, but basically our every other week conversation with Brad not Congressman not. And we've got a few things to get into. I do see his senate counterpart, everybody's favorite senator, our favorite senator, mister slender man, excuse me. Tom Tillis has now decided he's going to become the the agent of change against North Carolina jurisdictions that are sanctuary, identifying nine counties, and I'm sure you'll be shocked to learn which counties they are, because most of you are sitting in one of them. So in the triad you got Forsythe and Guildford. In the triangle you got Durham, Orange Wake and Chatham, o car Mecklenburg obviously Charlotte, and we got two of the mountains. And I'm sure you probably could figure out exactly which ones they are. Yes, you are correct, Buncombe and home of Asheville and Wataga, home of Boone and app State University. So there you go. All right, So those nine counties are in some way, shape or form, according to senator, excuse me, Tom tillis shielding criminal legal immigrants. Dude, this is the laziest fight for you, mister senator. Well, I mean, how does the senator impact this? Why don't you do something useful up there? Why don't you why don't you spearhead this, this FEMA fix that's going on. I got that in the stack today. But we're gonna we're gonna talk to the congressman about all this stuff. Okay, so that'll be coming up. Now, let me get back to this audio. So Terry Moran, ABC News, he's going back and forth with Trump. There's a couple takeaways here. One, I'm like wondering if if Trump's and this guy are talking past each other or Trump did think that photo with the what was clear printed letters on it, which to indicate what those mean, like I I would like I'd like to know. But also, you know, it's not like it's not like he's probably spent more than five seconds on that, considering he's doing a thousand things. So I just I don't know the answer. But here's here's the one thing I will say. It doesn't matter whether those letters are on there or not indicating what those tattoos means. That's what those tattoos mean in a gang environment, in that order, in that position. That's not in dispute. I don't care how many people like Terry Moran say this.
Speaker 4: Wasn't a member of a gang, and then they look and on his knuckles he had MS.
Speaker 7: There's a dispute.
Speaker 4: He had MS thirteen.
Speaker 7: He had some tattoos that are interpreted that way.
Speaker 1: But let's move on, all right, let me stop here. You know you know who interprets them that way? Ross, Do you know who interprets them that way? Those particular series of four tattoos in that position on the body. Do you know who interprets them though?
Speaker 5: Who would that be? M?
Speaker 1: S thirteen?
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, So if MS thirteen sees that, they're like, hey, that's MS thirteen, that's us, and you better be MS thirteen is the other What if it's not?
Speaker 1: What if you're you're just the unluckiest bastard ever. Well, I would I would point this out. The likelihood is because you're going and you're getting these tattoos that the tattoo artist may know, right he let me ask you a question for you, any of you tattoo artists that are listening, because I'm sure we have a huge contingent of tattoo artist or people are just really into tattoos and you hang out to the shop. If you're a tattoo artist, you gotta know what the gang symbols are right in an area. I guess it depends on the type of tattoo shop you work in. And a lot of these tattoos are not done in a shop environment. They have somebody do them, and the quality of the tattoos on his knuckles, I can't tell if that's a home job or a prison job or not. But like, like, if you're a tattoo artist and somebody comes in and they're like, put, you know this giant thing that symbolizes this gang around here and you're not associated with it?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Is that something you even touch? I don't know the answer to these things. I'm not a tattoo guy.
Speaker 5: Like you go into your leg, I want a tattoo in my hands. Remind me of my kid, and my kid's name is Mary Smith and she was born in twenty thirteen. To just put thirteen on my knuckles, like MS thirteen And you think the tattoo artists would be like, I don't know, that's a good idea. And here's why I'm.
Speaker 1: Very sorry about your uh, your daughter there. So what's your name Mary, Mary Smith?
Speaker 5: Yeah, born in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh wow, Okay, it's very sad. Yeah yeah, but like all but like that's a bigger discussion, like or you just somebody wants something really stupid, like if like if a like if a middle aged woman not middle aged one, let's say late twenties right closing in on better get this done, comes in and she's like, you know what, I want to lift my youth. I want to get a tramp stamp right a bit. She asked for a butterfly right above the butt. At this point, don't you just talk people out of that? Now? Gosh, why was that our thing for our era? Man? How many women did you know that it has a tattoo of the butterfly right above the butt crack? You're all unique flowers. Here's the other here's the other problem with Terry Moran from ABC News going and by the way, I'm not picking on you, you just y'all did the same thing. So, uh, Terry Moran from ABC News talking about how well some people interpret it like that it's up to interpretation. This is the very same lunatic who went on for days about the run that was the Seapack stage.
Speaker 5: Wait, that's the same guy.
Speaker 1: That's the one of the same guys MSMB. Seriously, he said, but Terry Moran there because his last name sounds like moron, and I was having fun colonies on that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's when they would show the stage, and they showed the.
Speaker 1: Stage from the elevator because they were in that arena, and then they they always set them up in like the luxury boxes there, so they panned down and look at the rooin.
Speaker 5: That means the thing, that's the room that was on the spear of destiny apparently, and yeah.
Speaker 1: White supremacists love it. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't know if the spirit but the white supremacist stuff. So I don't want to hear this. Well, some people interpreted that way. The difference is the some people at the MS thirteen tattoos are literally uh you know, gang interdiction officers, gang members, the justice departments, you know, literally the storage apparatus that keeps all this information. They're the ones who consider that the only person who considered the ruin stage at Seapac to be some intentional thing, which, by the way, didn't we find out the whole thing was done by a company that was run by a giant moonbat. But she but a capitalism minded moonbat. I think so because it's DC. So they hire one of these event companies which are run in this case by this woman who's clearly a Democrat and so, and she's the one to put the stage together. She's the one they designed the whole setup. Obviously the guys signed off on it, but it was such an easy to research nothing burger, and they're just like, oh, I can barely look at the ruin. It makes me want to hate people of color. It's so, you know, adopted by the white soprime. It was the dumbest thing. So now we don't read into symbolism. How about NBC News having that the lunatic ex assistant director of the U of the FBI on who got memory was upset because Trump had the flag lowered to half mass for eight days. He had it lowered for eight days. And you know what eight is right? And it's an H right if you if you alphabetize the alphabet, or if you numerize the alphabet, it's an H. And then if you put another one there, which I don't remember how he found the other one, but then he put eighty eight. And now you're now it's Hyle Hitler. And then and then, and they would sit there and they go through this stuff. How many of these do we go through? With Trump? Of course Elon must did the Nazi salute, even though he verbally said, my heart goes out to you, it's just him. That was just him trying to get it in under the under the wire, so to speak, cheated in on you. And then everything from there, they always they had some weird and every one of them reminded you of that meme with the guy from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with his board with all the red string back and forth and the writing on it. And but but they would lead with this stuff. Maybe Terry Moron should get his knuckles tattooed and see what happens. I you know, if you want to be an intrepid undercover reporter. Can you imagine him trying to like blend into MS thirteen. That'd be great, Like Boucemi, Hey, what's up, fellow kids. Oh yeah, that's what we need to do. We need to send to Terry Moran in We'll have to get his face all tatted up.
Speaker 5: No, it's like the beginning of twenty one Jump straight with Channing Tatum. Yeah, and remember that movie opens up and they've got like the do rags on their head and they're wearing the flannel and yeah, his name was I'm Jeff. This is my friend Boots.
Speaker 1: Be fantastic, dude. I'd watch that. I'd have much more respect for Terry Moran. Moran, moron, i'd have I would have heard of you. Well, I've heard of you because I made fun of you with the ruin Gate. But what the hell? All right, seth, I'll look at this ross. Everything's happening during the show. They just arrested a the the third kidnapper and the Amber Alert thing. So earlier they arrested Duran Duran. Now it's Alejandro Chris Cross so wow, that's wow.
Speaker 5: Did they get the Daddy Mac and the mac Daddy both of them.
Speaker 1: Well they got one of them.
Speaker 5: I want of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. Maybe apparently he was trying to get away when law enforcement showed up. He was in such a hurry put.
Speaker 5: His pants on that it's not smart. You can trip up on that, yeah, right, you.
Speaker 1: Can trip up on the right way around if you don't have a belt. We've seen that. But backwards, by by the way, that was it. That's the thing about that. That wasn't even a thing before that.
Speaker 5: No, that was the thing. They tried to make a thing for the kids. Like it was like a wrestling gimmick, Like, what's their thing going to be? They're going to wear their close backwards. We'll call him chriss Cross or something. It was so dumb.
Speaker 1: Did you ever your pants? Never would your dad have?
Speaker 5: Just like I wasn't, you know, I honestly wasn't such a big fan of hip hop and that sort of music back in the day.
Speaker 1: So I was like I had a buddy who was into he but he was like skateboarder, snowboarder dude, and then long hairy hippie guys. And he was Corey good dude. He's the son of my second mom. He doesn't talk to him anymore because she's all super woke and she anyway, But he had Jenkos. Do you remember those Janco pants which I thought were the stupid big pant And then he'd make fun of me wearing wranglers, so whatever, I remember. I remember when day were over at his house and the video.
Speaker 5: He's making fun of your wranglers. Yeah, like your regular pants. You're just wearing pants, and he's wearing like a parachute on his own wranglers.
Speaker 1: Wranglers are a cat. It's a cowboy cut wrangler.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but still you're growing up in Wyoming, it seems like, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Literally when he come out of the womb, there's a tiny pair of wranglers they shoot the baby into for the guys. For if it's a girl, they shoot you in a pair of Rockies, which I don't even know if they make rockies, but let me tell you, Rockies were the premire female cowgirl pant. You know why because they had no back pockets. And I know women complain they don't get any pockets, but it accentuates would be the way to go ahead and put that. So yeah, so well he's got to pick me on something. But I remember one day wherever his house and that video comes on and he come he goes like he's going to the bathroom. He comes back and he's got these Jencos on backwards. I'm like, Corey, I had no idea that they could look dumber. Congratulations because that's the that's the and then we really He's like, this is horrible. It's basically pinching me. And I'm like, yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Some trends you look back and you're like, yeah, I can see where that was popular and it was sort of cool, and sometimes those trends come back. This is a trend. Those pants. I don't think we'll ever come back. We should bring it back because it's so dumb, Like you look at it back, you just think it's a joke. Like I showed it to one of my nieces and they thought it was like a photoshop joke, like a like a meeting or something, and I'm like, no, that actually happened. Those are pants that people wore.
Speaker 1: There was Remember the album cover was them standing backwards but their clothes all facing forward, right, My wrong? Was that not the album cover?
Speaker 5: Few you know, I'm just talking about the pants. Oh, well, yeah, the big stupid pants like that'll never come back. I hope not.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you haven't figured out by now, they did not arrest the third guy's name is not criss Cross. It's just that the two they arrested or named Duran Duran, which also because of the way that Latin American names tend to last names work in many instances where they have hyphenated mothers father's last name, why are they the same? That brings me questions. They so they did arrest to a couple named Duran Duran. They have not arrested the third What is the album cover? Yeah, sure enough, there it is. Well, that's the jump single, that's what that's what they're facing forward. But the main album. Yeah, I'm trying to remember what were the one hit wonders of that era? Tag team right ONYX and Chris Cross all one hit wonders. It was not a good era for hip hop right in that little window, at least not for non gangsters.
Speaker 5: Don't don't forget about Snow informed.
Speaker 1: Snow's Canadian and now that Canada said they broke off the relationships, so we're gonna have to talk about Snow, right, Hey, they broke up with us man. Plus he's a snitch, right.
Speaker 5: Right, I think that's what the song is about. It's been like remember and yeah, I know, but like it's one of the most songs of that era that comes in the radio and you can recite it word for word, right, but that's the song that comes on that one. I'm like, I have no idea to this day, I have no idea what they're saying.
Speaker 1: No, wasn't he didn't he hold the record for fastest rapper or something.
Speaker 5: It's like one word in the song. I know the title.
Speaker 1: Informer all right, it was sending me crazy emails. Now I've been talking about dude. Do you know how many of our listeners try to put their pants on backward and almost injured themselves. Dude? It was a syop man, Chris Cross was a syop to injure people. It was like you know what it was. It was like the it was like the uh, the the TikTok challenges, but the ones where they're trying to get you to hurt yourself.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: It was like the first government psyop to try to get kids to like stop moving and be healthy. Yeah, yeah, put the pants down and you can't run right.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's it, or it was just one of these dumb internet challenges before really the internet was a thing. So there you go, all right, seven twenty one. All right, I'm gonna have to watch this Rosa man. I have another audio clip for you. Here's the premise. Although I started to watch her video and she's she cusses a little bit. Uh black American woman who moved to Ghana to escape Trump's racism says she's coming home. Whatever could have happened, rog you're not gonna believe this. Apparently living in Ghana sucks. I don't know if you know this, she says. Quote it's filled with big, big lizards saying she says, bs not having no snacks, and there's only one old, malnourished cow, so she's outy. She also talks about how rampidly corrupt it is, how she basically has to bribe everybody to get anything done. It's of course worse because she's seen as an American, so the assumption is she she's got the she's got the cash. That's great. How did you think moving over to and what racism were you escaping? Ma'am? And by the way. I could tell right here that not having snacks is going to be a deal breaker for this woman. So Roz, I'm gonna send this to you just because you can listen to it. I'm like on the air, and if there's anything good in there, grab it. If not, I really don't care. But who knows. Maybe there's a remarkably funny thing there. All right, God, And now I gotta talk about another story, all right, that's on its way to you, all right, So let me let me flip over to this, and we're gonna we're gonna talk to Congressman Brad Nod a little about this when we chat with him here in a half hour. So Trump announced Monday the members of his FEMA Review Council will be tasked with returning power to state level emergency managers. Trump, of course, has been critical of femous handling of recent natural disasters. Our own governor and his political cohorts have been lying, or at least attempting to give a false impression that Trump and FEMA for that matter, but Trump denied the funding request for debris removal. And they're so e so mean, which is so rich and makes me so angry because of what a piece of garbage, Roy Cooper not even naming somebody to really run this thing. And then his little minion, Josh Stein, slides right in there and pretends like they had they did anything other than eat barbecue. And by the way, Josh Stein posted a video of himself or a picture of himself and his wife on their on their perennial barbecue tour. By the I almost says I have no beef with Stein's wife. Roy Cooper's wife flipped kids off, so I had beef with her. Josh Stein's wife has never done anything that says so she's just she's just, unfortunately, got to accompany her husband and oddly dress almost color coordinated, which I don't know whose idea that is. But then they're eating at some other barbecue joints somewhere in the mountains. I don't have it in front of me here, and he's and he's eating tacos. I need a barbecue ruling. Is that barbecue? Because I gotten trouble from some of you barbecue enthusiasts because I happen to think brisket is good, but apparently in North Carolina, I'm not allowed to pretend that that's good barbecue. It can only be pork, and it can only be the vinegar based and blah blah blah blah blah, which, don't get me wrong, is really really good. It's my favorite kind of pork barbecue. But I like the brisket. That's just me. That being said. Can barbecue be tacos or is that an incorrect barbecued delivery system? Because clearly it looks like it's pulled pork in the tacos. I understand that, And obviously you can get tart tacos that are you know, pork. There's several out pastoor carnitas, like, there's so many good, good ways to ingest pork. But is it is it legal under North Carolina barbecue rules to put them in a tortilla? That's all I want to know. I don't know the rules. And I again I was called out for thinking that brisket is the better, the more superior barbecue. So what the heck do I know?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: All right? So, anyway back to this, So, Trump has been critical of FEMA's handling of recent natural disasters, and previous interviews, Trump has flownd the idea of getting rid of FEMA altogether and handing back responsibility of the state to handle their own emergencies. And I would point out that when it comes to disaster funds and the way that FEMA is structured, there is monies that are contributed, right, and it's not just every state pays the same. There is some sliding scale, so you're going to have to navigate all of this stuff. And obviously some states get a lot more disaster payouts because they have a lot more people. And so if you know a natural disaster hits, you know, Florida is going to be right up there. If a natural disaster hits, you have high population density populations and many parts of the state, right, And of course you get hurricanes versus Wyoming where we get disaster declarations for we can get them for frost stuff, crop loss, if you have a big, big blizzard and you lose a lot of cattle, they can do disaster declarations with those. Yeah, I mean so, but there's still only five hundred thousand people in the whole state. So like that's not even a you know, a smidgeon of the Tampa Bay area. That's not even a smidgeon of Fort Lauderdale, Miami. So I I don't know exactly how. What I'm telling you is some states are gonna lose their crap. Maybe not Florida because the idea of all of it, but if you have high population states California with wildfires is a good example, they're probably gonna cry and moan and everything over the idea that it's all now has to happen internally because that's gonna be very expensive for them, especially if they're not And but maybe it'll prompt them to do things like, I don't know, have water and reservoirs during fire season. That's a good learning experience there. Yeah, I'm literally I'm of the opinion that you know, if you can do something to mitigate it, especially if you're the people screaming the loudest about it, like in California with climate change and how it's leading to more fires, and you you literally don't do the most basic things to mitigate it. You should be on your own. It's just like these people are like, I'm gonna build a I'm gonna build this sailboat out of match sticks, and I'm gonna sail like I'm in the Kontiqui to Fiji or something, and they leave out of LA and then the first decent sized wave swamps them. They're floating around out there, and now in bad weather, somebody's gonna go out and rescue you. I'm very much on the I'm of the opinion like, well, what are we doing? Why would you put yourself in that situation? Well, this is what they're gonna have to fight. I just I want to make sure that we're upfront about how ugly this is gonna be. All right, hold on, first of all, Oh no, sir, I can't read the first part of your email. I'm not here to start a fight, he says. Barbecue in North Carolina sucks. That's on you, sir. Brisket is delicious and barbecue as a taco is not barbecue. All right, So three different thoughts there. Yeah, Boston. Paul wants to know why the the fat American chick who went to Ghana who want snacks didn't go with bag of crickets or long grass. I don't know. Maybe they were sold out of bag of crickets. Is that a delicacy up in the Massachusetts area? You guys, a bunch of bug eaters up there. Don't know the answer to that. All right, you know, it does have answers usually maybe possibly stages from.
Speaker 12: The maybe maybe don't set your expectations too high.
Speaker 1: Dude. I don't mean to pick on your team, but why are your own sports reporters mad about your first round pick? Because they can be a happy in Dallas. No, you got to do what Ross's GM did. What's what's his name, Billy Bean or something.
Speaker 12: Big Billy ball Bean, big balls close.
Speaker 1: I was close. I was close, not bad. So, like the couple of the sports radio guys were like, why didn't you got to get a wide receiver? And the guy literally was on doing an interview with him, and he basically owned him.
Speaker 5: And it's very he's normally not like that, Like typically he's very chill and cool, but like, I guess he's had enough because he's like.
Speaker 1: Well, he's right, he's right. He's like, we we averaged what do you say, we averaged thirty points.
Speaker 5: A game, averaged the most points in the NFL last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So it's like, maybe your problem is an offense, right.
Speaker 13: Right, yeah, well nobody really I'm not gonna say nobody cares about defense anymore, but nobody really cares about defense anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, until it shuts the Chiefs up in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Philip, Philadelphia Eagles care about defense?
Speaker 13: Well that's the point that the defense still wins championships. But it doesn't look like anybody puts any I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just don't see that.
Speaker 12: It's like, whoever scores the most points wins and then I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, are you sure that's the rule? I mean, did you look it up or no?
Speaker 12: I just like the I just like how it sounds.
Speaker 1: What would you rather see an offensive shootout where you win or grind it out on grind it out?
Speaker 12: Yeah, grind it out occasional big play.
Speaker 5: No, you want to see your team score like seventy points a game and you want the other team to score zero points a game. That's well that's you.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's.
Speaker 5: That's what you want right when you want your game? Don't want I want to see that team blow up every team by eighty points and give up no points.
Speaker 12: No, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 1: I want to see you know who doesn't want trench whatever broadcast network has the rights that day.
Speaker 12: Yeah, exactly, yeah right, they don't. They don't want to They want.
Speaker 1: To see what you know, I like seeing I've seen these track numbers. I've seen them because we were the Viking station. I was in Minnesota, and the worst thing could happen the Vikings be up by like forty points.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I like, I like like twenty eight, twenty one, I like like twenty four to seventeen.
Speaker 5: But I'm looking at my blood pressure and I'm like, I would I would you know, like it if after.
Speaker 13: The nineties, if you haven't had a heart attack after the nineties yet, then forget it.
Speaker 1: You're you're not going to So did you see Dion just listed his big mansion for sale.
Speaker 12: Oh gosh, prosper there can I I know you.
Speaker 1: Should go by it. Man, It's got it, It's got its own room in it.
Speaker 13: I'll put this out to anybody who will. What did you think of Dion as as an athlete?
Speaker 1: Here's what I thought, and I've talked about this. I said that the reason Dion could act like that is because Dion went out and proved that he was one of the best players to play secondary in the end fell Okay, so he could act like a diva, especially in a Dallas setting. Chador hasn't proven anything yet. Yeah, but I thought Dan was some indo that man.
Speaker 12: I thought he was, you know, at times exceptional to the best at it, but not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I just I just didn't see it consistently, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you look at a career of stats, it's it's almost I mean, he's the man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I get I might be thinking more baseball and than anything else, but yeah, yeah, as many.
Speaker 1: I hope he's movingand and I hope they're ready for him.
Speaker 12: All right, So five quarterbacks now, we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's going on.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it looks good today, mid uper eighties, warm day, probably not much rain. There might be an isolated shower into early this evening, especially triad West, and shower chances with us Thursday, Friday typical stuff afternoons.
Speaker 12: You gonna be talking around the water cooler.
Speaker 13: Everybody's good to goat rain to Most people are. If there's ten people there, two of them will say they got rain. So it's going to be hit and miss the weekend. Maybe a little better chance on Saturday, and it'll get a little cooler by Sunday and a chance of showers. So you know, we don't get bright sunny days, but we don't get rain all day either. I think the better chances are towards Friday, Saturday and Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir, appreciate it, and we'll chat here in an hour, all right, seven forty seven hang on. As I suspected from the first few seconds of the audio that I had time to listen to before we came back. In the last segment, this woman who decided that it's just everything's so racist here because you know, Trump and just everything, decided to move to Ghana. I don't know if from a heritage perspective she has some connection there, but whatever, she chose Ghana, which you know, at the end of the day, you could do worse. But she, uh, she thought it was gonna be a Xana do She thought she thought it was gonna be uh you know, some sort of uh just everybody's getting together because like because the thinking, well, everybody's black, so everyone's gonna get along, right, Uh, not so much, and she she's not having a good time over there. The problem was she also swears almost every sentence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the first minute and a half is just nothing but bleeps, And I could bleep it, but you'd hear the bleeps while you're talking because of the way our ear chain works.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, we're not gonna We're not gonna do that. So if you want to see the whole video, it's about two minutes. Ross. Did you retweet? Did you retweet? The sun?
Speaker 5: I put up the story from not the beat?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So this yep, there it is and it's a it's right there at the top, says black American who moved Agana to escape racism. So she's coming home because Africa is so corrupt. Now there are there is a little bit of it I can play for you that Ross put up on the button bars. So uh, let's I.
Speaker 9: Want to take my businesses back to America.
Speaker 8: I want to open up shop back in America, opening my dentist office and all the stuff that I was gonna do out here in America. Staty electricity and the only time all electricity get head office when we don't pay the bill.
Speaker 9: And we got it so good. Now we gotta prepaid electricity.
Speaker 8: So if we forget to pay the bill, we put some money on their prepaid thing and they come right back on in two minutes, in less than two minutes right here.
Speaker 9: They come on for fourteen hours yesterday. I can't deal. I love the people. Don't get me wrong. When I'm outside, I'm having fun. I love people. When I come back to reality, when you come back home, home is where the heart is. Right when you come back home, I'm supposed to feel comfort. You're supposed to be happy. I'm not happy to live in a house.
Speaker 8: Where you look outside and all you see is turkeys and ducks and chickens and sheeps and an old, mildnourished cows.
Speaker 1: All right, so it's not you're not living the dream. Maybe the first some people that's your dream. You're really into poultry or something. But uh, and she's talking about being a Is she a dentist too?
Speaker 5: I believe so?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like this woman is she is? She is prepared to succeed in America, there's no excuse. And she decided to go over to Ghana. I would understand if you're doing it because you're you're doing it from like a missionary standpoint, or you want to give back, But clearly she didn't think about what it's like to actually live.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: You believe the lies, the media are giving you about racism and how awful this country is, and you assume that the ethics and the morals we have in this country where a part of Western civilization, the foundation of it is going to be found everywhere because you're so used to it, you're spoiled, and it is not. It is not the same everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no no. I got a buddy who lives in uh In, uh in a country. He's a he's in America, who lives in Costa Rica that I that I've met during my travels and he he's from Texas. Originally. That dude was telling me when he tried to bring some evs in how that worked. And I'm like, that's wild, man, It's not even that bad. You get into countries, dude, you get over into I'm gonna pick on India a little, but it's not just India, it's kind of that region. Bribes are perfunctory. If you want to get some done over there, you got to pay them off. I mean that.
Speaker 5: And that's why, like we continuously send money over these countries and you don't see any results because the leaders are taking the money.
Speaker 1: Well leaders and really anyone along in the food change too. It is the every other Wednesday where we welcome in Congressman brad Not. How you doing this morning, sir.
Speaker 6: Kathie, I'm doing well. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good? You know what I got to tell you? I had I don't know that I've ever seen a picture of Hugh standing with people whose heights that I know. You are an extremely tall individual that could have calmed the Speaker of the House when you were being sworn in. How tall are you, Congressman?
Speaker 6: You know, believe it or not, I'm actually not even close to being the tallest member of the freshman class. Just from North Carolina, Pat Harrigan, he's probably I guess six seven. I would suppose a six to eight, and I'm just immediately six'.
Speaker 1: Four so, okay you could play keep away From Mazy herono And Jim jordan at the same, Time so you got that. GOING i COULD i could absolutely Catch Jim. Jordan that dude's, fast. MAN i saw him walking around The Capitol club one time at like three times the normal speed of. Walking, Strange, yeah he goes he's in great.
Speaker 6: Faith yeah he is all.
Speaker 1: Right so uh, well you kind of have to be with everything you guys got going on up. There so, one we're doing one hundred day tour With. Trump, obviously he did the interview with THE Abc news yesterday where he Told moran that you never heard of, him which made me laugh and uh and and we're doing a lot of retrospective. Stuff and one of those that absolutely mirrors the first term is the ninety two percent of the coverage that he's received has been. Negative one hundred of the coverage hegg says received not one network just did a profile piece On. Haigeseth that's, insane, right And Elon indos's ninety six percent. Negative so as much inner introspective you, know review of one's actions that the media is claiming to have, done they've clearly learned nothing that's.
Speaker 6: Right that's right, there there's they are purposely scuttling a very strong start that The president has has gotten us off. To we have we've passed significant, legislation whether it's protecting The women And Girls Sports, acts whether it's you, know, uh ENDING dei, programs eliminating just not just down the middle, waste but exorbitant waste and very obvious. Waste, uh you, know things like paying people to water plants IN va hospitals seventy five thousand dollars a. Year things like that that should have been eradicated a long time. Ago trying to bring the records keeping process up to the modern day so that we're not keeping file cabinets to attend of ten thousand file cabinets per department in basements of buildings Throughout, WASHINGTON. Dc these are the types of things that everyone should. Celebrate The lake And Riley act bipartisan, success one of the first and years dealing with criminal illegal. Immigration but we don't hear about. It you go to The department Of, Defense. CASEY i have talked to service, Members i've talked to people who are in. Leadership there is a new, energy there is a new, focus there is a new optimism in that. Department and one of the things that is emblematic of this is they have already reached their twelve month recruiting, goals.
Speaker 1: Just going to say, yeah just a few.
Speaker 6: Months into the new, term they are surging with numbers. Again when you bring back, patriotism when you bring back traditional, values when you bring back just common sense, policy people Around america get excited about it and they want to join the team and the, press just like during the, campaign just like during The biden, presidency they are working in lockstep in opposition to what we're trying to.
Speaker 1: Do, okay but That's, washington, right even though you haven't been there as long as a lot of. FOLKS i, mean That's. Washington so are you. Recognized you're on some pretty important committees, Too so obviously you're surrounded by these reporters when the camera's not. On do they at least try to deal in a humane manner With republicans or is it just vitrol for, everybody even if you're somebody who's new To. Washington it's actually in.
Speaker 6: My, Experience, Casey and let me qualify. This i'm not speaking. Universally there are some wonderful. Reporters there's some wonderful just like in every, occupation there's some wonderful people in the. Media there's some people who do it the right. Way BUT i have found it to be far more nefarious in some instances where they will use some very very acceptive tactics to get access To republican, members whether it's, flattery whether it's, ortation whatever it may, Be when when their intention is to undermine. Conservatism there's there's really a shameless effort at at, uh at every corner to get access to The Republican. Party and what we're doing in, conference what we're doing in our, committee is what we're doing for The Reconciliation, package et.
Speaker 1: Cetera so there is, well you're going to have to. Clarify so like instead of just asking you hey and stopping you in the, hallway WHICH i know is pretty popular there when you guys are, going uh head into the tunnels to screw, Away, yeah, yeah why don't they just do?
Speaker 9: That are?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: So why are they having to use in the various? Tactics is it because you and your colleagues just simply won't respond to, them WHICH i would understand for some of, them but uh, yeah what is there? There there's some of.
Speaker 6: THAT i, mean my, my there there's some of. That like we have a conference Every tuesday morning at you, know a pot thirty in the morning is when most people get, there and the entire hallway to where we meet is lined up with reporters and some of, them you, know ask a. Question some of them you, know follow you down the down the down the hallway and try to just belligerently. Attack but, yeah there's also some that take a much more measured. Approach they will, follow they'll travel, with they will go to, retreats they'll go to the home, districts they will go to dinners, with they'll get drinks, with whatever it, is and you, know they'll build a quote quote, relationship, right and then they have that they can sort of seduce out of the congressmen or congress, congressman you, know tidbits of information and it's all under the offices OF i want to be your, friend when in, reality there is zero desire to develop any kind of self serving or excuse, me selfless. Friendship so you've got to be. Careful there's there's no doubt about. It but, yes they're They're there are very few friends up here in the media to the conservative.
Speaker 1: Calls well they, honestly they'd probably be more efficient if they use The james o'keeith. Model just tell whoever it is that you want to sleep with them and go on a date and they'll tell you, Anything.
Speaker 11: Yeah that.
Speaker 1: Happened, yeah oh. Jeez all, Right so let me let me flip over to a couple of. Things what do you think of this judge getting arrested up In. MILWAUKEE i could not agree with it.
Speaker 6: More and, uh you know this judge from What i've from What I've i've read about it and What i've. Heard, uh there's several things THAT i want to make very. Clear, first this has been categorized as something that was instigated By washington D. C that's. False, yes federal authorities arrested this, judge but the agents, involved regardless of the, AGENCY, ICE, fbi et, cetera those were all locally housed. Agents these ARE fbi. Officers these ARE ice officers who are working into locality that that judge, lived trying to find a. Criminal the criminal was was appearing before this. Judge with victims of, this.
Speaker 1: People should know you're a former. Prosecutor that's this is why it's, outrageous because the prosecutor standing there too with victim ready to at least listen or. Testify it's the Whole, yes the.
Speaker 6: Victim it's one of the hardest things that any victim has to do is to come to court and face their, attacker and face the person who sold drugs to their child that resulted in their child's, death to face the person who trafficked them and sold them into sex. Flook these are real, stories, Right these are real instances and real. Crimes and this individual has had numerous encounters with law, enforcement numerous convictions on his record is by every available, metric a, wretched wretched person who should never be in this. Country and you Have american citizens are who are taking the brave step to testify and to acknowledge before the court the crimes that this illegal immigrant committed against them and by, extension against the. Country and when federal law enforcement shows, up they didn't barnstorm the, door they didn't kick in any kind of court. Room they very methodically went through the proper channels to, notify to notify court personnel that they were here to take into custody the individual before this particular. Judge the particular judge takes it upon herself to go out of the courtroom to lie to federal officers that's a, crime steering them to the other end of the court thing that you, know basically, saying AS i understand that he's over. There she goes back into the, courtroom gets the illegal, immigrant shuttles him to her chambers where there is a private exit that facilitates his, escape.
Speaker 1: Well almost, almost because these be waiting on the street like they paid, this they knew what was.
Speaker 6: Up well, AGAIN i am. Speechless i'm. Speechless there was a prosecutor in the. Courtroom they're victims from the. Courtroom there is counsel for the defendant in the. Courtroom and she had the, audacity the, pride the arrogance to do. This it shows that her allegiance alone is to the narrative that is crafted by the leftists of our country that there should be no immigration, laws there should be no, border there should be no protection against illegal immigrant criminals that The american citizens should rely. Upon and she has disdain for the rule of. Law she has disdained for the idea that we are a unique country who should protect our citizens. First and she took it upon herself to show that with really, out with absent any, doubt when she tried to assist this illegal immigrants. Escape i've never seen anything like, this, thankfully AND i was stunned WHEN i read about, it AND i continue to be. Stunned but unfortunately she embodies what many on the left side of the spectrum believe and fight.
Speaker 1: For What JOEBIBEL i want to be very, absolutely she's actually lucky she didn't help him escape and then he committed one of a series of crimes because the, statute AS i read and correct, me goes from up to five, years up to ten, years up to twenty years depending on what this person you ate it and the beta. Did so the fact that the law personment caught him after a couple of blocks chase is actually probably pretty good for, her no question about, it.
Speaker 6: No question about. It and you, know for the longest time we have heard the, uh the deceptive you commitments Of no one is above the, law et. Cetera and when there is overt criminal, behavior even if it's in a judge or in a courtroom by the, judge no one's above the. Law so it is a heinous incident to read about it undermines the faith of the judicial system and undermines faith in the rule of. Law and she needs to be punished.
Speaker 1: Accordingly, Hey, ross do me a. Favor never, MIND i got it right, HERE i got it right. Here it's funny that you mentioned That David, Weissman david you, Know David weisman IS Nbc news is legal, analyst, Right SO i was going to play a couple of audio clips here he is from When trump was. Arrested he is.
Speaker 14: Being treated no better or worse than anyone.
Speaker 12: Else this is not selective.
Speaker 14: Prosecution that this is not somebody who singled out that he is being treated just like anyone. Else that is what it means to have a rule of.
Speaker 1: Law that, okay all, Right so that's, why and you get treated like everybody. Else that's how a rule of. Law by the, way well a lot Of let's listen to his literal analysis two days ago on the.
Speaker 14: Judge so there has been a violation here that we know for, sure and it is not the judge. Exactly you don't do it even if you thought that there was a ground for doing. This the judgment call that you thought that this is the case to bring it tells you everything, there all.
Speaker 1: Right so that he's a fellow. Lawyer you guys both went to law. School he's the he's NBC's chief legal. Analyst what is going on right?
Speaker 6: Now he is a he is a an absolute partisan and number One. Kaseie any who's listening to, this it has been, absolutely without any doubt demonstrated That President trump was fully singled out the novel, charges the coordinated efforts across state, lines the coordinated efforts between The department Of justice and the state authorities In New. York it was an, absolute the unprecedented targeting that he went. Through, secondly, again this was this was this was an obstruction unlike ANY i have ever heard of from a. Judge the, elements the elements could not be, clearer and any objective analysis of her behavior will solidify the conclusion she broke the. Law she left her, bench she got in the middle of an active investigation and assisted the. Perpetrator she lied to the, authorities she obstructed their, investigations and she took active steps in real time to assist a. Criminal it's it's textbook violations of the. Law and if you cannot conclude, that you have a very very serious problem with.
Speaker 1: Objectivity this is this is we'll call this the test. CASE i think a lot of people have been clamoring for The trump administration to do, something and there's a lot of obvious, examples but then you get into the more nuanced. Stuff Your senate Colleague Tom, tillis who we refer to As Senator. Slenderman so if you ever hear that that's what we call. Him but he he's he was on public radio down In charlotte and his jihad now is nine counties In North. Carolina you are you fully In Wake county or because It's, Durham, Wake, Chatham, orange and then the triad For, Syth, guildford and then It's, Mecklenburg buncombe And. Wataga up there In. Boone you have people there in some way shape or, formed beat sheriffs or otherwise that are essentially all in on sanctuary. Jurisdictions when do we start cracking that? NUT i got about two minutes talk to me about how how that, works what that looks.
Speaker 3: LIKE i.
Speaker 6: HAD i had meetings with believe it or, Not Attorney General bondie earlier this. Week, casey and there are there are active steps that we are going through with The department Of justice to whether it's prosecute obstructionists like this, judge whether it's to specifically remove funding not just from states and, cities but from counties on a on a very individualized, basis so that we don't punish. Everybody so like if you punish let's Say Washington, state there are red counties In Washington. State so rather than removing all the funding From Washington, State we're gonna we are going to double, triple quadruple funding to the red counties In Washington state that are working with law. Enforcement because what we're seeing is blue authorities are punishing those who stand with the. Administration so if we remove funding from a, state the blue authorities are going to take funding away from the red the red.
Speaker 1: Counties so what we're going to eliminate where a criminal alien is gonna move.
Speaker 6: Exactly exactly it, is that's. Right so we are, working you, know federal prosecution funding. Penalties we will potentially flood those jurisdictions with federal law enforcement if they continue to refuse the law to enforce the. Law excuse me, this you, know we're done playing. Around there are fifteen to twenty million illegals that we know of in the country that came in over the last five to ten, years and our tolerance for it is, ending especially those who continue to commit, crimes crimes that may not be, known whether it's you, know organized retail, theft.
Speaker 1: Whether it's you, know taking under the table.
Speaker 6: Wages, yes we're getting ahead of, it and our tolerance for it is, ending.
Speaker 1: All, right We i'm gonna start a pool on which district judge injunct. You so we'll stop when that. Happens we appreciate. It we'll talk in a couple of. Weeks Thanks. Congressman, Great thank you. Sir all, right and we will be right. Back hang, on all, Right so this check is she got a big old chip on her. Shoulder she's very upset because she was walking along the beach and apparently she had to have a conversation with a man and who asked her if she was a car. Mechanic, Now i'll explain why he may have asked, that but she's under the she's under the impression that the only reason he asked it is because he's challenging that a woman can be a car. Mechanic which is not How i'm reading, this but this is. How this is what she. Writes she, says a man just stopped me to ask If i'm a car. Mechanic my first thought, was oh, no does he need jumper? Cables THEN i realize it's Because i'm wearing, coveralls you, know the full, coverall not. Overalls please don't confuse, them but how many of you have been in the mechanic shop and the mechanic is wearing button up the. FRONT a lot of times they're blue at the asse thing on. It not all mechanics wear, them but a lot of mechanics do because it's just quick at, ease get one, thing get all the grease on, it gets your you, know keep your clothes. Bye she literally wears that as like a fashion, outfit because there's a cuposa photo. Herself she's got a cute little bandana tied around her. Neck she's got a white shirt, under and she's got a coveralls basically unbuttoned down to her belly, button so the white shirt underneath is. Showing but she's wearing mechanics. Coveralls and let me tell, you, ross have you ever seen anyone who is not a mechanic or doing some level of industrial job wearing coveralls like a garbage person may wear, them but a dirty like a micro. Job you ever seen anyone who's not doing a microjob wear? COVERALLS i don't think. So maybe it's like any style or, something But i'm unaware of. It, YEAH i, mean clearly She's california check, here and she's like but as a it's like when men ask you to name three bands of the band's shirt that you're, wearing because they, know as a girl you clearly couldn't have loved. Them like she's reading in all of this again a huge chip on her. Shoulder he's asking because you're wearing a mechanics, outfit.
Speaker 11: That is?
Speaker 1: It super? Simple your dressed is a. Mechanic, also even though it's not unreasonable that somebody who works is a, mechanic where's coveralls could find themselves walking along the beach in the. Evening there's a lot of mechanic, Shops i'm sure a proximity to, beach especially In, California but what the hell are you talking? About so it's like we got to find a way to keep all those people contained over.
Speaker 5: There, man.
Speaker 1: They're at least in in these leftist coastal, communities because that's the kind of trash that gets dropped into your into your. Municipality and then all of a, sudden it's LIKE i have to organize a thing SO i can get people elected to do all the things THAT i didn't like them. Doing and then my taxes got too, much SO i moved out. Here that's how that happens right, there And uh we Good, lord do not need any more of?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Okay all? Right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven. Four, uh we get some calls To we'll talk To ray stage it coming up here, Also Jeff bellinger with all of your bisness news that'll be coming your. Way, yesterday there was a story floating around That amazon was going to revamp how prices were shown on their website to include inflation surcharges excuse, me non, inflation a tariff, surcharges and that did not sit well with The trump. Administration it would be it, look it would be, interesting but ALSO i don't know how would you calculate. THAT i will tell you. This some of the big, biggest the biggest buyers out, there what is, This the second largest grocery conglomerate Is, Albertson's SO i Think kroger's the, first, obviously and Then. Albertson's and they pretty much told anyone that they can't just start raising the prices unless they get approval literally from the. Company so it's gonna get. Interesting it'll get interesting on some of the, stuff not most of the stuff you, buy but when you get into specialty items and probably liquors and wines and stuff that'll be. INTERESTING i don't know what it's going to look. Like but By amazon putting it on, there but yet not putting on, there you, know basically inflation caused By biden and his boys printing money shows you how arbitrary it, is because again it comes down to. Interpretation just because something's tariff doesn't speak to whether they have a bunch of a warehouse here that aren't subject to it and they're able to average the price. Up it gets really. Complex So trump spoke about. IT i guess he Called Jeff.
Speaker 12: Bezos Jeff bezos was very, Nice he was.
Speaker 4: Terrific he solved a problem very, quickly.
Speaker 12: And he did the right, thing and he's a good.
Speaker 1: Guy here's the. DEAL i don't know that it Was amazon's. PLAN i think it might have been some employees, there or some, sellers some secondary sellers on, there and. So but, ALSO i guess here's my. Point If i'm a seller online AND i want to tell you that part of this price comes from, importation And i'm will to tell you this other part comes from, tariff that might not be good for and you might you can even claim that it's. Dishonest but you don't have to buy from, Me that's the. Thing AND i think That bezos saw that what people would do is it probably Boycought amazon and a lot Of republicans buy From. Amazon how many of you Have Amazon? Prime? Ross you Got Amazon? PRIME i Have Amazon? Prime you, know well you used to. ANYWAY i don't know if you still. Do but Like, amazon a lot of, people and SO i Think amazon is not immune to it and figured out that they don't want to go down this. Road but, uh we shall. See all. Right let me see, here this is a HEADLINE i did not expect to be. Reading kangaroo involved in a two vehicle crash On INTERSTATE i eighty five In. Alabama the heck's going on? Here where did kangaroo come? From that's WHAT i want to. Know where is there a kangaroo running around In? Alabama the two vehicle crash evolving to kangaroo occurred Late tuesday On INTERSTATE i eighty, five leading to temporary road. Closures let's. See troopers From alabama's law enforcement Agencies Highway, patrol along with the kangaroo, owner responded to the scene to recover the. Animal both the southbound and northbound lanes were closed during the recovery. Brought the kangaroo was not, killed by the, Way it was just hopping around in the middle of the interstate and everyone was freaking. Out so what did it? Escape some sort of like petting zoo or. SOMETHING i guess where's the guy raised kangaroos for. MEAT i don't, Know, Oh, ROSS i bet it's your petting, zoo, BUDDY i didn't even think about. That it's probably your petting. Zoo or is that In. MISSISSIPPI i can't remember where you claim that They Jefferson davis petting zoo was but. Whatever but, yeah it's not something you see every day In alabama bringing kangaroo hopping. Around no, injuries and again no kangaroo injuries, either but probably an interesting. Day the crazier VIDEO i saw with animal control and it's floating around is the alligator wrangler In florida shows up because they got a big old gator in the middle of the, road and of course it suns, out guns out for that dude every day and he just pops down on the thing's, head tapes its, mouth and him and one of the troopers got to Carry you could tell the trooper is immensely, uncomfortable but he you, know he doesn't have the business end of the, gator so that probably makes it a little easier for. Him but, yeah they went ahead and got that old that all handled in True florida's. Style, alrighty it is eight forty. Three let me grab one quick call here and then we'll talk To Ray. BRIAN i just got about a minute and a. Half what's.
Speaker 15: UP i wasn't expecting to get on the, radio BUT i was just saying that anybody who mischarging extra prices right?
Speaker 1: Now what do you mean you we're expected to get on the? Radio you you called the radio. Show i'm sure you told rosswell we.
Speaker 15: Want to talk about, WELL i actually said to, HIM i don't need to get it on the. RADIO i was just trying to give you some information in case you needed.
Speaker 6: It but.
Speaker 15: We was just talking about the tariffs and so. On the teriffs are not actually in place, yet so anybody who is who is charging higher prices and claiming that it's because of teriffs is basically lying to.
Speaker 1: You Correct and the reason for, THAT i think the plan was when they went into, effect is how they were. REPORTING i think the media is also manipulating, this and they and they walked themselves Into Jeff bezos realizing this would be a bad financial thing for his entirety of his. Business so it's not going to.
Speaker 3: Happen but in, reality they don't go into it into effect until the end Of, may because that's when the goods that were not, documented not on the, ship not sitting in a port. Somewhere that's the last day that they that they technically we'll have.
Speaker 15: To get here and get. Offloaded anything that was on a ship or documented to be on a ship before, then it's not going to get.
Speaker 1: Terraffd so it's a lot that's not one thousand percent. ACCURATE i understand the cars that are ordered but haven't left the factory could still be so to your, point, yes none that we're we don't, really we're not really having these. Discussions with the exception Of, china that stuff's banging away right, now with the exception of a few other. Places you're, right end Of may is really when this fire is. Up if it fires.
Speaker 15: Up plus all of these companies AND i work for a warehousing, company all of these companies that are going to be affected by The china. Thing they have ramped up. Purchases wait, beforehand they have stocking up their warehouses with the stuff that is not. Terraced so, again it's just it's another way for them to make more. Money if they're if they're putting extra prices on it right, now.
Speaker 1: Well if they're going to indicate that and and then consumers are going to look at, it go you guys are full of, crap and then not buy from, them and maybe that that's the answer you put these guys out of. Business thanks for the, Callin. Brian let's get raised agic from the weather. Channel he wants to be on the. Radio what's going on? Here? YEAH i do all. Right well he's been a dream of. Mine NO.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 12: Won't i'll try not.
Speaker 1: To, okay looks pretty. Good it's just starting to get the.
Speaker 13: First couple of pictures of the visible saturllay picture and seeing a little, cloud but there's also blue sky. Around it's actually winning across the, seat so will sunshine this afternoon and many of us mid upper, eighties so a nice warm day today should stay for the most part rain free until about four or five o'clock toward the triad and into the, mountains maybe some isolated, showers thutter, showers and it only be a chance for Everybody tonight mild, night loaded mid sixties and some isolated. Storms, thursday mid upper eighties, again and then probably just a slightly better Chance friday afternoon of a few shower. Thunderstorms so we end the, week get into the month OF maykc with just kind of hitting, midstuff plenty more hours of dry than, wet but we will see a little uptick in the shower thunder shower Chance. Saturday So saturday looks like it could be many hours of wet weather upper, seventies low, eighties then cooling off with just a few Showers sunday as'll being the low. Seventies so you, know it sounds like Late april early dates exactly what's going to be nice and warm little community around next few days that we do cool off for the, weekend but still there may be some showers. Around the pick day of the weekend right, now is going to Be sunday with less rain of the, forecasting cooler.
Speaker 1: Temperatures all, right thank, you, sir appreciate. It, Yep, yeah we'll come back With Jeff bellinger. Next hang On, jeff what's going On.
Speaker 16: Well the, Morning casey got a batch of negative economic news this. Morning the government just out with the report that the nation's economy contracted for the first time since twenty twenty. Two the inflation adjusted gross domestic product shrank three tens percent in the first. Quarter there was a surge in imports as companies rushed to beat the new, tariffs and companies have slowed the pace of. HIRING adp is estimating just sixty two thousand workers were added to private payrolls this. Month that's the smallest number in nine. Months the numbers indicate demand for workers is declining because of economic, uncertainty And catterpillars quarterly numbers causing some. Concern the heavy equipment maker's adjusted profit fell short To Wall street. Estimates sales of its diggers and bulldozers have. Declined that's a worry Because caterpillar is considered a bell weather to the health of the global economy because its machines are used for, construction, mining, energy and transportation all around the. World so stock market futures are all lower at the. MOMENT s AND p futures are down seventy. Three nasdaq futures are down three hundred and fifty. Five The dow futures are down three hundred ninety. One STARBUCKS Ceo Brian nichol says the coffee company has made some progress since he took over In, september but sales for the latest quarter still fell sure to. Forecast same store sales were down one. Percent nichol's been over hauling cafes and pushing to speed up service as he looks to jumpstart sales growth At. Starbucks but Then Friends board reported yesterday there was a big drop in consumer confidence this. Month that could mean more people will cut back on discretionary purchases Like starbucks, coffee And Casey Mandalize international says It's american consumers are definitely prioritizing their spending. Now they're buying fewer snacks and sweets Like oreos and Ritz.
Speaker 1: Crackers, Casey oh, well that's that's on, them all, Right thank, You, jeff to appreciate. It, okay all, Right Jeff ellener There Bloomberg. News, sorry a little clip out On jeff's audio, there, Man, uh what the? Heck oh, no, Sorry i'm just making oh you, Know, ROSS i didn't even realize That ross did you realize who that chick is in the? COVERALLS i had no, Idea SO i guess she was the one of the chicks On. MythBusters well THEN i don't want to hear. It she's wearing that damn thing for a very unusual. Reason, Right she's not a mechanic per. Se it's a television. Entertainment so Now i'm just it's so, annoying, man just so. Annoying that's. Weird i've watched a few episodes Of MythBusters AND i never GOT i never figured out that she was an absolute moonbat, lunatic BUT i probably should have realized. That well that's. Great, sorry just got distracted by that, insanity all. Right let me try to fit this in here real. Quick so just an update on The Amber alert case from. Yesterday they have charged, too AND i do not believe there is an update to, it but one of the men and one of the, women WHO i guess are a, couple and have been charged and they're still looking for a third. One this after the mother and her child were abducted and hauled to The New wares Of North, Carolina Wake, forest Where ross. Lives, yes you didn't realize you lived in a cartel kidnap country up. There but the two arrested though rather. Interesting the two arrested are twenty three and twenty. Five, SORRY i was just looking at a different story. Here identified As Paola Duran duran And Miguel Duran, duran So Duran, duran which is great because then it made me Review Deuran duran's library AND i realized how many Great Duran duran songs are THAT i forgot. About so after the, Show i'm gonna throw Some Duran duran on While i'm doing some other. Stuff so that's good for. Me, ALSO i thought With hispanic last, names a lot of times with the dual last, names it was your mother and father's, names and they're Both. Duran what's up with? That what's going on? There it's just so. COMMON i know a lot Of. DURAN'S i Know Duran duran the, band but, anyway it looks like a Third so you know how a couple twenty five year olds got it in their head that A i don't. Know, well they're probably in their twenties. Too the family with the one year, Old how some twenty year olds got it in their head that other twenty year olds live in about a three hundred thousand dollars house In garner next To Garner magnet are sitting on a million dollars that they just be able to hand on. Over that's the mystery we're still trying to figure out, here AND i think there's a lot of speculation but nothing confirmed in any of the police reports That i've seen here