Speaker 1: S need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob to the rescue, diper Asque Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: On one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. Ask LCTV, brought to you as always by Petties meets Stay Route four to thirty four and long with just west of I four who've been Monday through Saturday ten to six. Nothing but the best at Petties.
Speaker 2: Gonna be watching some football this weekend, College or pro. Stop by Petties and get the real meats. So I'm talking about high quality meat at Petties.
Speaker 1: So pit stop for even a West Coaster like you. LC.
Speaker 3: Welcome by the way, looking dapper. I see you early voted as well. The guy I worked with was talking about that earlier.
Speaker 1: Yep, got the voting done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, voted for all the librarians. What that's the library libertarians?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Is it ain't no live I ain't no Republican either or a Democrat.
Speaker 1: See how I just pissed off all all parties?
Speaker 3: Is it true the rumor I heard about you? But I heard you have your own pack? Oh yeah, you mean like my own political action committee? Yeah you have your Yeah? I headed one up which which commercials are the ones you're running.
Speaker 1: I'm not, can't. I don't divulge that. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: But you're like the guy behind the uh listen, behind the curtain.
Speaker 2: It's yeah on that uh little red writing. Wait, no, Dorothy, you know, click the heels together. Not where I was going. There was a guy pulling strings. Wizard of Oz. Thanks, So whatever works for you, man, Listen. You don't ask somebody their political choices or part of this.
Speaker 1: It's just like I know they they'll just tell you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's just like asking how much they make an hour. It's well, you know how much I make an hour?
Speaker 1: A lot? Yeah, more than most of us could ever envision a thousand bucks an hour. It's just it's.
Speaker 3: Incredible that a guy who is at that level of you know, accomplishment just donates his time every week to it podunk station like us in little old Maitland, Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta get some of these.
Speaker 2: But no, anyway, I'm not I'm not any of those certain you know, political parties. I'm like, I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: Not what.
Speaker 3: They could that independent, independent, no party affiliation, independent like the skateboard trucks.
Speaker 1: That's who I am life coach, need your advice. I had an.
Speaker 2: Appointment and they made the window of the waiting window between nine am and five pm. I took off work in everything and then it's all caps and they never showed. I called and no one returned my call.
Speaker 1: What would you do? Uh? First off, I think you need to take a day to cool off.
Speaker 3: On if you need to know what a service this is to to base yours.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm a life coach. I just roll.
Speaker 2: But uh, first yet, you need to take a day off no offense, a day to cool off because no offense. But you sound like the kind of guy that's you know, when you're sending all caps to me like that, you sound like the kind of guy that's gonna get heated enough to tell the customer service rep that you're coming down there with a bomb.
Speaker 1: You know, those kind really just get so frustrated. I'm so tired of waiting all on.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm bombing you so deep breath. Give them a here's what you give them, Give them one more day to call. If they don't, then simply copy paste the text that you just sent me and loaded into Google Reviews with that company's name. Oh, would probably use a different company too, solid advice. Sure, yeah, that's what you bring. That's what I do LC. Is it bad that I'm not Oh wow, we got a ba humbug? Is it bad that I'm not into the whole Halloween thing. Buddy's given me a hard time because I turn off all the lights and turn off sprinklers on.
Speaker 1: I never thought of that angle. I'm not trying to be a jerk.
Speaker 2: Just do the ones up front because the trigger cheaters aren't coming around.
Speaker 1: But I don't need to run all well, four or five zones.
Speaker 2: I'll do all, he says. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I just don't want to get up and answer the door every two to five minutes, especially with Thursday NFL on.
Speaker 1: Oh, first off, sir, you are a jerk.
Speaker 2: You can at least put a bowl of candy out front, keep your light on, just the porch light, and put the candy out front. Uh, jerk or not? Though he does have a good point about Thursday night football. I didn't think about that during trick or cheating. I totally space that. Donnie and I usually just sit out front and I drink martinis and smoke cigars while handing stuff out. Sure you know Harold's love the cigar smoke with the kids. I'm just gonna tell him set up the big projector TV right out front.
Speaker 1: I'll show the game for everyone. Well, no, that's right to go side cash from neighborhood dads.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet you'd like to be walking around and that elephant costume that your wife's making you wear because you don't have pants. I know you do, and the elephant costume, but they're gray legs. What and you got a trunk?
Speaker 1: Sir? It's kind of so.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you like to watch some football with a couple of real dudes right here?
Speaker 2: Put your admission in there, might even get some drinks out, but have a cigar? Oh, great, knowledgeable LC. I was shopping at Wallyworld, shopping beer in hand, or maybe it was my third shopping beer, when I noticed a guy peeping around every aisle I went down. I figured he was peeking at my hang down, at my gray sweatpants. What so I threw my shopping beer at him, knocked his ass out. Turns out he was an undercover security guard. Now I have fines court date and I'm not allowed back at Wallyworld. They said that I need to do counseling. I said, I know, just the guy counsel me. Oh great one. Wow, that was a long You gotta make these shorter.
Speaker 1: What's he talking about? A shopping beer? Oh?
Speaker 3: This the guy I work with. He is part of the Meat Report. He Wink Wink gives the idea of buying a high octane, low quality alcoholic beverage and opening it pre checkout. You enjoy your shopping while you're at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Would make the experience pretty good.
Speaker 2: You know, I was at a Walmart ester at a serious level, or maybe it's two days ago, when I saw somebody had gone I guess this. I don't know if it's radio occurrent cracked open can, or I guess they opened it, chugged it and set it back. Come on, dude, you can't be doing that LCTV. My favorite is you're on the cereal aisle. Oh look, someone left a package of ground beef here. Yeah, it's wonderful. Oh look it's lukewarm. Now it's great.
Speaker 1: ELC.
Speaker 2: Wife wants me to start sleeping naked. I'm thinking it will only turn her off. Any advice. Here's advice don't give me that visual anymore.
Speaker 1: Tough guy.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'd say give her what she wants, right, happy wife, happy life. We all know that she obviously knows what you look like naked, because it's your wife and you've had relations, unless you're like one couple that I counseled.
Speaker 1: They did it with the.
Speaker 2: Lights off, pitch black, and it was during the If it was during the day, blindfolds. Yeah, I was convinced so the wife could roll her eyes. So yeah, just sleep naked it you'd be fine. I wonder what the attraction was in the beginning. Oh see TV, I'm seeing this man. I got so many there's another Halloween before we miss out on the holiday. I have a very scary Halloween costume aware this year to welcome trick or treats to my house. What are your thoughts of me scaring the kids so bad? When I opened my door, they dropped their plastic pumpkins full of candy that I can eat later. Plastic pumpkin, dude, please, A real kid uses a pillow case, right, you.
Speaker 1: Really want to freak people out? Walk up there with a sleeping bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, you know the kids that don't come up the scum of your kids, like I was with the pillowcase, and you go, hey, man, I'd really like some snickers and then Moore whoppers or whatever you have whatever the cool candy is now.
Speaker 1: But if you walked up there with a sleeping bag zipped up the side and said I'm ready as your candy trough. Yeah wow, I'm doing some thinking. Now.
Speaker 2: How are we doing on a You can wedge another one or two in if you try real hard. God, I'll just l c TV.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll just save that one. I have a touchy situation, elsee and need your help. Ooh, coworker bought me flowers, had them put on my desk, and it's making things a little bit uncomfortable at work. He's a nice guy and all just kind of nerdy and not my type. They have a department for that, ma'am. I mean he said he's a nice guy, so you really don't want to go down there. But yeah, it's called p R or some refer to it as the NARKS office. Okay, hr hr, you know what I mean? Or the NARKS office? What ever happened to the good old days? And you know, hot secretary, you know you have a hot secretary executive assistant, and no it's a secretary and a little you know grab ass in the office. And you know Genitalia photos copy photo copies. You know at the Christmas party you bring back the good times?
Speaker 1: Are you a fan of mad Men? Unaware of the show? And I'm not a madman? All right? Well I will, I will, I will print up anyone's we didn't get, don't worry.
Speaker 2: And for the hippie that gets upset when I say I'm printing stuff, settle down country.
Speaker 1: All right. So I'm coded all right, The Lifeguad Show, Thank you, out and down and heading the pigs. Lynchin Taker's commercial, free Workday rock block coming up next, Lynchen Taco on Demand. Download the iHeartRadio app