Speaker 1: Into a Friday, November fifteenth, Gary Jeff Walker in for Bill Cunningham. I don't know what it's like in your world, but woke is over. It is cancel. Culture is canceled. DEI is DA and official Washington d C as of January twentieth, twenty twenty five. We'll have to see how it shakes out for you. We know about the arts world in Hollywood and blah blah, blah blah. Let's get back to a place where pronouns are taught in school as an element of grammar in English classes and not description of any individual or groups of people. That's first and foremost. There is much on the table. First off, I have been watching the murder trial of the illegal immigrant who is accused and allegedly murdered Lake and Riley while she was running in Georgia, one of many thousands of victims during the Joe Biden administration and the open floodgates of illegal immigrants pouring in from all over the world because they were encouraged to do so, they were welcome to do so. A man who has been tracking this movement for a long long time, long before Joe Biden, We've been talking for Lord. It seems like six or seven years. He is from the Center for Immigration Studies, the author of Overrun, and he is our guest now, Todd Bensman, Welcome back to the Bill Cunningham Show. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Lots of developments with the election of Donald Trump a little over a week ago, and I was joking with somebody, I said, Donald Trump is putting together his cabinet faster than an Ikea Zoom video.
Speaker 3: Going fast this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's had he's had a chance to see what the landscape is like. Tom Holman obviously as the borders are uh number one. I know you talked to Dan Carroll earlier this week, but your thoughts on Tom Holman and do you believe he will be able to get the job done if given the tools.
Speaker 4: I definitely believe he's the right man for that job. That guy is First of all, he's a he's a cops cop, wants to get things done, wants to put the bad guys behind bars and take care of public safety.
Speaker 3: Just it's in his DNA.
Speaker 4: But he also was a border patrol agent for twenty years and rose to oversea ice for Trump's first term. This guy knows the border and he's been watching what's been happening for the last four years and.
Speaker 2: He's he's he's pissed.
Speaker 4: So he has got a real, you know, dry and fire under him to really do something, to get something.
Speaker 2: Done, and he knows how to get it done.
Speaker 4: And it seems like Trump is going to give him the authority and tools that he needs to get it done. He says within sixty days to get the border sewed up.
Speaker 1: The issue is, are these governors that plan on being obstacles in the way of getting this From Gavin Newsom to Paulas and Colorado to JB. Pritzker in Illinois to the governor of Massachusetts. All sanctuary states so cold, and they're not going to let their local law enforcement aid ice in capturing these people who are in the country illegally, many of them criminals. And it's again, I was just watching this morning the murder trial in the murder of Lake Riley in Athens, Georgia, Jose Ibarra, who came into this country illegally, who had been I guess deported, and he is now on trial for this murder he allegedly committed that this has been repeated over and over in this country. You saw it from the vantage point of the border. You've been there many many times, many more times than Kamala Harris ever thought about going to the border. And they weren't photo ops for you. They were with your research with the Center for Immigration Studies. Let me ask you about Department of Homeland Security nomination Christy knowam what do you know of her? And she will oversee ice and the border and so many other agencies. Do you have confidence that this is a good pick?
Speaker 4: I mean, the truth is is I don't really know much about her. I don't think the country knows much about her, and I definitely don't know anything about her background with Homeland Security. I do think that there's going to be a balance struck that has to be struck and power sharing between Tom Homan, who does know what he's doing exactly on all of this uh and and her. So it'll be interesting to see really who reports to who and who's doing what, the division of labor on those kind of matters.
Speaker 2: But the DHS is a massive, spawling.
Speaker 4: Agency and there's plenty to go around on all of that, and and we'll have to see, I just it's still too new for me to really be able to come.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe the new maybe the new Department of Government Efficiency will well wittle some of that down and maybe reallocate some of the resources. So it makes sense. Yeah, But you know as well as I do, that these immigrants have come. For a while, we were called xenophobic or racist for wanting the border clothes, those of us who called for this, And yet it's not about black and brown people. It's about unvetted people from all over the globe. And we have all kinds of threats from ices, from Islamis, terrorists, from criminals let out of Venezuelan prisons. Donald Trump was not exaggerating when he talked about this, was he.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, not asked the Jewish victim in Chicago who was shot almost to death in a terror attack by a Mauritanian who crossed the border in March of last year and made his way to Chicago and shot that Jewish man in a terror attack while screaming alawa akbar, and then turned the gun on the cops and had a big gun battle with them for three and a half minutes, which is a long time in gun battle. Terms, Yeah, he survived. That's not going to be the first one of those. I can pretty much that is the first one where a bullet.
Speaker 1: But it's not going to be the last.
Speaker 4: And I just want to say, you know, back to what you were mentioning earlier about sanctuary cities, they're going to block ICE efforts to take custody of criminals being let out of jails and prisons.
Speaker 2: I will never, for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: Understand how those politicians get any sort of political advantage or benefit out of protecting criminals.
Speaker 2: What I'll never get that.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I'm broadcasting from a city that calls itself a sanctuary city, and I've heard nothing from the mayor's office. I tried to contact them earlier today to find out if they will allow their law enforcement to assist ICE in the rounding up and the deportation of illegals in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: My guess is pushing on that because in light of the election that we just had, those who would stand in the way of that sort of thing are really in the very extreme fringe of weirdos.
Speaker 1: And they should be in the crosshairs of voters. Todd bensmancis dot org is the way to get in touch with that organization. And Todd, thank you for being available for us today.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You bet. We go from illegal aliens to extraterrestrial aliens next. While a good portion of the country has been concentrating on the twenty twenty four election, and we're talking about the aftermath. Now, things have been happening in the skies again. Swarms of UFOs appear near an Air Force base in Indiana. Twenty mile long mothership detected weeks ago. A NASA filmmaker claims evidence of alien life could be revealed this month. The Pentagon's secret UFO data retrieval program, Immaculate Constellation, has been revealed. There was a congressional hearing on in Washington this week on Wednesday on the subject of view aps and getting down to the bottom of who they are, where they come from, and the like. And now an author of rungs of disclosure following the trail of extraterrestrials and the end times, La Marzouli joins us, Good afternoon, La, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing great. Thanks for having me on. Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: No, thanks for agreeing to be on. So in this book, you say you're revealing the truth about extraterrestrial presence presences on Earth. Are they extraterrestrial first? In your opinion?
Speaker 5: Okay? In my opinion, the short answers to that is a resounding no. These are messengers of deception. They have a very dark and nefarious agenda, and I labeled it the coming Great Deception.
Speaker 1: All right, So you're relating this to biblical prophecy.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, if I can state there. And I don't know your audience that well, but I'm assuming a lot of them are Christians. Jesus warns us, do not be deceived. Many will come in my name saying I am the Christ. But then he says things like men think from fear from what is coming upon the earth.
Speaker 6: What is he alluding to here?
Speaker 5: That even the elect would be deceived if that were possible, And then Paul asks to that that the dragon Satan comes with all signs and lying wonders. So when we just briefly quickly walk through the whole UFO slash UAP phenomena, we get abductions where people five year old boys or girls are taken from their homes against their parents' wishes. Is that a good thing?
Speaker 1: It's not a good thing.
Speaker 5: They are implanted with metallic little chips without any entrance wound. That's not a good thing either. I mean, this whole cat and mouth game thing has been going on literally for decades. And why not give us, if you're so friendly, if so evolved, give us security cancer. But that's not what we see. There's a breeding program that's going on. The biblical prophetic narratives states this very specifically in an ancient prophetic text by the prophet Daniel, specifically two forty three. Their seed will mingle with the seed of men, but they will not cleave to them. Who are they? Well, it's not human beings that leaves one other, it's not animals. So that leaves something interdimensional, and that's what we're seeing happen now.
Speaker 1: So these are these are evil, they're malelevant. They do not have any good intentions towards us at all.
Speaker 5: Well, let me put it this way. Let's say you're a cattle rancher and you've got a couple of one hundred head and you move them from one passage to another, and you know this is in the evening, drop some Hey bales, you go back to get dinner. Next morning, you come out. This is all true, by the way, it's one of the films that I've created on calum mutilations with my business partner Gil Zimmermann. You come out to the field. The herd is moved away from where they were. They're in the firing of the pasture, and close up to you is a cow laying on its side, So you immediately open up the gate. You're trying to figure out what's going on. As you get close to the cow, you realize that certain bardy parts have been excised with surgical precision. There are no footprints around the cow. You also realize that the cow is drained the blood. What the heck are you looking at? And whoever is doing this has been going on for decades, by the way, law enforcement has no idea. But in my opinion, and this is what we talk about in the film also in the book Runs of Disclosure, they are using these entities, these nefarious entities, ie the guys in those UFOs UAPs are creating artificial wounds. What most people don't realize is that bobine blood, the blood from a cow can be used interchangeably in human transfusions. Now I've got only a few minutes with you, so I mean we're I just moved us into the deep, deep end of the pool because most people have nothing in their grid system to even assimilate or even comprehend what we're talking about here. The cow is laying on its side. The veterinarian comes out the utters of an excise, the surgical precision, the jaw, the flesh around the jaw excise was surgical precision. A few years ago, there was these reports that went national. All these cows were being mutilated, sex organs, court out, tongues taken out. These entities are creating artificial rooms. Why Daniel two forty three, the mingling of the seed. They are creating hybrids. And I realized for some of you that's like, whoa wait a minute, Well, why would Jesus tell us that it'll be like the days of Noah where he returns? What differentiates the days of Noah? The mingling of the seed between fallen angels and human earthly women, creating a highbred being known as the Nephelene full name back not like they're worth. Thousands of years ago but we've got reports and it's in some of our films. I talk about it in Runs of Disclosure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're back.
Speaker 5: I remember asking the late Chuck Missler, what about the hybrids. Chuck looked at me without without skipping a beat. Satan's out number two to one. He's goulding an army again. This is shocking information. And I've got only a few minutes. Normally it takes me two or three hours to get here, so I'm just dumping your audience in the deep end of the pool.
Speaker 1: Well, La, I'll tell you what one more time. The book is Rings of Disclosure, Following the Trail of Extraterrestrials and the End Times. But you've been describing these aren't extraterrestrials. These are interdimensional beings. It deserves a longer conversation. So let's talk about getting together again, all right.
Speaker 5: I would love to Runs of Disclosure. Lamarzouli dot com, thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: You got it. Well, that's an interesting little ride. More to come. Gary Jeff Walker in for on the Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred WLW. What do we know about what the CIA does? It's an interesting and important question with the new administration coming in, will it be shakeups? Will we get more transparency from an agency that operates in the shadows in the dark, many times on purpose for national security, but other times just to obfuscate what they're actually doing. Don't bother what the left hand is doing. Watch this right hand over here. Our guest is an author of the book The Broken Whistle, A Deep State Run amok, and he's a Miami born son of Cuban immigrants who fled the tyranny of Fidel Castro. He is a US Army veteran an honorable discharge. He worked for eighteen years with the Central Intelligence Agency and this memoir is a capture of that served in war torn regions like Iraq, Afghanistan, the Middle East and at the Inspector and at the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community working on whistleblower issues. He was asked to leave the cia IS and terminated as a form of retribution for this. Please welcome in Pedro, Israel, Orta Pedro, Good afternoon. How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm doing wonderful, Gary Jeff here, pleasure to be on your show. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you on of course, the first thing that my producer, Dave Keaton wants to know is did the CIA kill John Kennedy, which you probably don't have knowledge about. But here's my question. Let me frame it this way, Pedro, we all suspect, in fact, some of us know that the Central Intelligence Agency has been involved in assassinations and election interference in foreign countries for years. They do this, Do they also operate on American soil illegally doing these things? In your opinion?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, okay, the question on Kennedy. There's been so much written out there, and I highly recommend two books by David Talbot, The Devil's Chessboard and Brothers, and My goodness, both of these books are eye opening. And you know, obviously, I mean, you've got different kind of legal standards. You know, beyond reasonable doubt is the standard used usually for criminal cases, and you've got a lesser standard, which is basically, you know, preponderance of evidence where it suggests it may have been. The evidence definitely points suggests that the CIA more than likely had a hand in the assassination of JFK. Now was a fully sanctioned operation more unlikely not more unlikely? What was happening is that Alan Welsh Dolls, the director that was fired by John F. Kennedy, really still controlled a lot of CIA assets roguely, I must say, the director of the CIA who replaced them, John A. McCone, was more of a figurehead director. I mean he at times didn't even know what was going on. Uh So this brings up the point of I mean, can the CIA begin to do things that you know, fall outside of the rule of law and whether you know a failure of oversight to see what they're doing. Absolutely it can happen, as we have witnessed most recently in you know, recent history with you know the fifty one Intelligence former agents officers, you know, with the Hunter Biden laptop for that matter, you know, the FBI and Altis Shenanigans. Now, the CIA and the FBI are governed by an executive voter one two three three three that deliinates all the responsibilities as far as what they're to do, and it's further refined by Attorney General guidelines. So, I mean, these agencies do have restrictions and ultimately Congress is supposed to hold them accountable. And that's the missing ingredients and part of the CIA can operate domestically under FDI authorities, working in conjunction neft with the FBI, particularly on counter terrorism and counterintelligence authorities. But we goes back to the point of oversight, and that's really the key factor that is missing, has been missing and needs to be resolved.
Speaker 1: Whomever the new Attorney General is and whomever the new CIA chief is under President elect Trump, is it time? If Donald Trump and the people who voted for Donald Trump are serious about quote, draining the swamp and about transparency and about real oversight of our government and ridding us of the deep state, how much do these appointments matter in terms of doing exactly the thing you're talking about.
Speaker 7: These appointments matter much, and it's not just one, but it's collectively all of them. Like you said, the attorney general is critical. We've got to have an attorney general that is willing to not just basically purge and clean out the Department of Justice, but as the chief law enforcement officer of the land, his rule and wain does impact the other agencies. Now, this brings up the D and I, Director of CIA, Director of FBI, and so forth, of all these three letter agencies. I mean we've got to have people that are not part of the establishment. We've got to bring people in that are basically outsiders who are going to be willing to basically leave no stone unturned and begin to reform and produce change. But here's another thing that people don't think about. The reality is that it takes more than a director. You've got to start going down the line to chain of command to the deputy director the number three, which you know they use different acronymics, to Chief Operations Officer CIA, who management officer at the DNI. So I mean they've got to start looking beyond Tolsey Gabbard and John Radcliffe, and they've got to look, okay, who are going to put there as deputies? Who are going to put there at the number three? And they're going to have to bring in a strong, solid team that is willing to take on the bureaucracy and manage from up down rather than half the bureaucracy manage from down up, as we have witnessed throughout history, most recently with Mike Pompeil. Mike Pompeil was really more of a figurehead director of the CIA. It was essentially Brennan's people still running.
Speaker 3: The CIA with the.
Speaker 7: Buffoonery pick of Gana Hasbell to be the deputy who was basically a Brenham prototean. M as Well had kept Brennan at the CIA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, let's see pedro Let's let's talk about John Brennan just for a moment. One of the names on the list of the former intelligence officers who said that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian misinformation and wasn't real John Brennan. Four years and I've talked to other CIA people about John was a card carrying member of the Communist Party, voted Communist in his past. Why would you ever put somebody like that as head of the American Central Intelligence Agency? And how did he get so embedded in there that he still has, as you said, all these surrogates who were still in these positions of power, and like you said, it's a figurehead director and then you still got Brennan's people running that. I mean, how did Donald Trump miss that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I mean, well, you got to go back nineteen ninety two to two thousand. Clinton was president eight years of Democrat, then we had eight years of George W.
Speaker 3: Bush.
Speaker 7: Or keep in mind what happened nine to eleven, and we had that exponential increase of Intelligent Community powers Patriot Act Intelligence fuis a collection. You had the formation of the dn I, formation of DHS, the FBI powers being exponentially increased. Then fast forward, you know, you had eight years of Obama. Now you're talking about sixteen years of democratic presidential appointments, leaders and policies and personnel, you know, in contrast to only eight with Bush, but under very exceptional circumstances. So by the time Trump came in, had basically an.
Speaker 2: Infiltration and infestation of.
Speaker 7: A lot of you know, hard left, you know, democratic leaning operatives inside the government. So fast forward to again to the Trump era. You know, essentially what happened there was you now, the establishments got a hold of Trump and they picked their own people who wanted to maintain the status quo. I mean, you know, when General Flynn became the National Security Advisor, it was basically Trump's advisors, Rin's Prebus and some of the others there that basically helped to chase General Flynn out. So this is why now at this critical juncture and this particular new Trump administration is being formed, he has kept all those outsiders outside, and he's also going outside of the Washington establishment to pick new blood, new people to come into the government and hopefully through that, a you we can start ferreting in out all these you know, infiltrations into these high level positions. You know, now we're hearing rumors that a lot of people are looking to quit and leave.
Speaker 3: Actually do us the favor and get.
Speaker 7: Out, you know, before we have to fire you for me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if we can get if we can get the celebrities who said they would leave to leave the country, and get the deep staters to leave these these jobs that they've burrowed into over the last ten to fifteen to sixteen to twenty years, that's I think that's how you drain the swamp. That's how you actually do it. But you're right, you've got to root them out. And some of them are so embedded, as you mentioned, in these bureaucratic jobs, unelected and unaccounting for their actions in office. I think that President Trump had his first bite at the apple, and now as president elect, he knows he has experienced now as you mentioned, on how to not include these Washington establishment insiders in this new cabinet if he's going to really make change. I think that first four years, maybe the four year break was good. That gave him a lot of time to reflect on everything that the deep state was trying to do to him and was doing to him through the PHISA courts, through the collusion hopes, through the impeachments, through everything, through even the criminal prosecutions of the past year, where we've seen the deep state continually go up. And the reason they're going after him is not because he's a threat to democracy. It's because he's a threat to their.
Speaker 7: Jobs, right exactly. He is a threat to the establishment, to the entrenched bureaucrats and the lobbying interest and special interest in Washington who want the status quote because it's all about power, money, and influence. I mean, what we've got is a cesspool of just corrupt actors that are not in these positions of power for the benefit of US national security or for the interests in the United States, but in the interest of their own pockets. I mean, you've got career generals who basically leave the military and they go into these maybe million dollars type consulting jobs or you know, positions, and you know they basically burrow themselves into this you know, lobbying.
Speaker 2: Type of.
Speaker 7: Post military career, and you know, then they shuttle back and forth between you know, being advisors, being to you know, somehow connected to Congress, connected to the law firms. And it's not just the generals, but it's also the career CIA, FBI or other three letter agency, the bureaucrats. And at the same time you've got the Capitol Hill connection where essentially, you know, these congressmen when they leave, they become lobbyists. They become part of this, you know, this good old boy network of networking and lobbying and special interests. The same thing happens with the staffers in the Hill. You know, eventually they become part of this network, and you know, they go back and forth. I mean, typically what happens is there's a change of an administration and what do they do. They go to these special interest groups, these specially connected individuals and hire them into an administration. And it's the same problem with Republicans and Democrats. The outlier has been President in Trump, particularly now with his forty seventh presidency administration.
Speaker 1: Let's do word association real quick, Pedro, before we go again, the book is the Broken Whistle, a deep state run them up. Give me one, give us one nugget from the book, just as a tease. What will people be surprised.
Speaker 7: By the one sentence? Just the sheer lunacy of how they can break the law and laugh at your face knowing they can get away with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good, that's good. Uh Tulci Gabbard, give me your instant reaction.
Speaker 7: Perfect chorice for d N. I absolutely lover John Rasman outsider. A little questions about him because he's kind of part of the establishment. Yeah, he proved himself as the Director of National Intelligence, so the potential is high, but it's going to be dependent on who he pixes. The deputy and for that matter, the Chief Operations Officer Matt Gates. Love it, you know, flamethrower, they need a flame throwing. You know someone's going to go into that position and just basically shake up the Department of Justice.
Speaker 1: Pedro, Pedro Israel or to thank you so much for your time. Again, the book is the Broken Whistle, a deep state run amok, and here's a guy who knows he was in there. Pedro, thank you so much. In great success with the book.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Gary, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You bet you. Gregory Stenstrom, a Pennsylvania Paul Watcher and somebody who watched Pennsylvania elect President Trump in twenty twenty four where the president fell short in twenty twenty is coming up after the news at one o'clock Gary Jeff Walker and for Willie on the Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred WLW into another hour This Bill Cunningham Show on this Friday, November fifteenth, twenty twenty four, Gary Jeff Walker in for Willy on seven hundred w LW. So listening to the newscast there about RFK Junior, who has been tabbed by President Trump to be the new head of Health and Human Services for our country, and his previous claims of vaccines that they may or do cause autism or other things other adverse effects of vaccines. Of course, there were no adverse effects that we were told about in all the TV commercials still aren't for COVID nineteen for example, and those claims being debunked. There are a lot of claims about fraud in the twenty twenty presidential election, especially in places like Pennsylvania, and they were we were told by the mainstream media all those claims, there was no evidence. They were debunked. Gregory Stenstrom, our next guest, actually brought poof proof that there was fraud in the twenty twenty election in Pennsylvania, and he was right there on the scene and he had to prove it in a court of law, which he did this past summer. In the aftermath of Pennsylvania going for President Trump, all seven of the Battleground Stage did thought would be nice to talk Gregory Stenstrom after the fact to see what went right this time, because I know they're about seventy five million people in the country who voted for President Trump in twenty twenty, and many of us thought there was something fishy going on. Gregory Stenstrom, It's great to have you back as a guest. I just wanted to check up with you. This is a little this is just a little redo after the election. You and I talked before the election extensively, and first and foremost, how are you, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm great, Thanks for having me on the show. And it's been a historic couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt about it. And so tell the people if they're not familiar about the lawsuit that you wound up winning this past June in a courtroom where you showed proof of fraud in the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we did. The Leah who Hoops and myself are from Delaware County, which is southeast Pennsylvania, were just tucked in under Philadelphia to give people a geographic reference. We filed multiple lawsuits after twenty twenty alleging massive election fraud, and we wrote a book called The Parallel Election, A Blueprint for Deception that detailed all this. We were sued for defamation along with our co defendant, President Trump, Brui Giuliani, and Jenna Ellis and some others over nine hundred and fifty two days. We used Leah Hoops and myself were pro SAE self represented, and we battled out for nine hundred and fifty two days, and we used a thing called a truth as a complete defense defense, and we said every one of our allegations is true and we were required to prove it in court. So over the course of multiple evidentiary hearings, we submitted videos of election officials laughingly stating that they had fabricated the entire election that they had that we had video of them destroying evidence, you know, the mail in ballot envelopes, paper tapes, return sheets, and basically laughingly admitting to the fraud.
Speaker 1: So I mean, how did how did they how did they pull something like this off? I mean, and you guys were pole watchers in Delaware Counting, weren't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Pole watchers? And off in Pennsylvania. We have two statutory roles, certified pole watchers, and we were also what they call here authorized representatives. So the we have statutory roles here defined on the Pennsylvania election Code that gives us standing to bring these suits. But in a nutshell, how they do it is they substitute fake mail in ballots for real ones, and they substitute and insert fraudulent elect tronic votes. So the big piece of evidence we have for that is they could not reconcile the vote, They could not connect a voter to the results. They just didn't have them. They So we showed that they just fabricated the entire election. And I'm talking to the tune of about two hundred thousand votes.
Speaker 1: Two hundred thousand votes in Pennsylvania were fabricated. According to the evidence, you have one county, yeah, well one county. Yeah, how many voters are in the county.
Speaker 3: We have four hundred and thirty thousand registered voters. About three hundred and thirty thousand voted in twenty twenty, which was the same for twenty twenty four, about three hundred and thirty thousand. I think we ended up with but the judge was convinced. In fact, the judge was so convinced. And by the way, he was a Democrat, and he started out I think he was very fair judge, but he started out with a fair amount of bias. You know, he didn't believe there was election fraud. I just didn't believe it. But over the course of the nine hunds two days, you know, we had a conference. They wanted to drop the case. They wanted us to They say, we'll drop you out of the case. We want to keep Trump in the case and Guliani. They already had a million dollar judgment against Giuliani for procedural reasons, but as well droptors from the case. He said, no way, let's go to trial. We're ready. We're ready now, and they discontinued withdrew from the case. And the judge, who was upset, he thanksed the lawyer for misconduct, a lack of candor, basically lying to the court fripulous lawsuit and basically said, you know, you took a case here that you lost, and he thanks ed the lawyer. The lawyer has been suspended, he's closed his law practice, and he's going to have to reapply for a license in eighteen months if he decides to do that at all. But we pummeled him and we won. It's fact the most people don't know about this. They don't know that we've already proved massive election fraud. We saw a massive election fraud in this election. We still see it happening. We have filed multiple We have a Scotus case asking the court to direct the DOJ to investigate election fraud, which is they have an unlawful policy that they won't. And then we have multiple federal cases.
Speaker 1: How did they do it? How do they do it? And what's the procedure?
Speaker 3: What's the procedure? They just in twenty twenty it was a lot because it was the first election where they were using centralized counting centers and so forth. They just manufactured one hundred and twenty seven thousand, excuse me, one hundred and thirty seven thousand fake ballots. The real ones are in a back room where we found the real ones, and they just made them up and then they destroyed all the envelopes and destroyed all the evidence. Afterwards, they made up the whole election.
Speaker 1: Then, so what if Donald Trump won in Pennsylvania in twenty twenty had they not done this? In your opinion, yes, it was enough to It was enough to make the difference.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't bring in more ballots than there were registered voters in the county. That'd be way too obvious, although I understand that did happen in places. But they had the same number of voters you said, about three hundred and thirty thousand in Delaware County in both elections twenty and twenty four. But they just destroyed a bunch of illegitimate ballots and brought in new ones. That's how it was done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. That was in twenty twenty. It's a little bit more sophisticated now. Yeah, but to give you give you some numbers. The Friday all now, you know all presidential elections are always Tuesday, Super Tuesday, yes, but on Friday they have to say they have to declare how many mail in ballots that they sent out. They use the same lars, yeahs and tee ballots, but they're required to give us a number. And on the Friday before the twenty twenty election, they said they had mailed up one hundred and four thousand mail in ballots. We said, okay, that's the universe of ballots. Well, an election day they counted one hundred and I think election day they counted one hundred and twenty thousand, and then over the next couple of days they counted one hundred and thirty seven thousand. And then to account for that, the fact that they sent out one hundred and four and received back one hundred and thirty seven, they later revised and they said, oh no, we mailedut one hundred and fifty six thousand mail in ballots. When we questioned it, we said, how can you have one hundred and thirty seven thousand when you said you only mailed out one hundred and four thousand. Right now, the national return for mail in ballast was sixty about sixty six to sixty eight percent, And that number was come up Joe Mom Pullitzer, someone who would who did an analysis across the country, but in these key counties, you know, it's three and forty three counties in the United States, they only needed twenty to change the entire national election. Delaware County was one of them because they you know, they put the centralized counting cent her in here and they we were basically a test ground for what they did this year. So they stole the election in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: All right, So you said the fraud happened in twenty twenty four as well. How did they do it this time? You said it was more sophisticated, And.
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 1: Do you think that the popularity of Donald Trump was just so much that they couldn't overtake that with the fraud?
Speaker 3: Yes? Absolutely. What I did say this before the election quite often, I said, you know, you have to listen to what they say. And they said that Kamala Harris they were going to install her, and they gave every indication they were going to name her president on election evening. As I mentioned earlier, the national turnout rate for elections presidential elections of sixty seven percent, you know, roughly two thirds vote in federal elections. Right, And what I said was on the radio and multiple venues. So look, Mela Harris, they're going to name her on Tuesday night. The only thing that will change that is if we get over eighty percent voter turnout for Trump in the net will break the curve on the election machines which have fraudulent code loaded them on them in Pennsylvania, which we've proven in this election. And I said, the only way to break the curve is an eighty percent show up. And eighty three to eighty six percent of people showed up on election day voter for Trump. And that's that was the miracle. What happened Tuesday was last Tuesday was a miracle. And the miracle part of that is attributed to the large part to President Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, right now, Greg, let's let's flip forward to the race that it's not yet. It's been decided, but there hasn't been any concession by Bob Casey, your incumbent senator, where McCormick was called the winner. But there's a recount. Now, how is that going? And do you think that the recount will reveal the same result as what we have when McCormick winning that Senate seed, Yes.
Speaker 3: They could change the election, right now for President Trump, but I don't think they have the political will to do so. So that they're doing is they're going after the undercards. Kerry Lake can go le Joe I can set the name, but in Casey McCormick being the two US Senate seas they're targeting. So in the last week, what they say now here in Delaware County is they produced seven thousand new ballasts. They've got another more more ballasts, but they've produced in the last week about one hundred thousand provisional ballots and one hundred thousand mail in ballasts that have just appeared from nowhere. You know, they're they're they're appearing in voting centers all over the stay. No, I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 1: So and we're aware of this, Oh, I believe it.
Speaker 3: So we're filing, you know, federal suits, uh, and we're filing local suits. Their intent was to take those two hundred thousand new ballots that they just found, and they casey one of them recounted in the election machines. So the election machines are bent. And the efficacy of the pedigree of these mail in ballots that just showed up mysteriously after the election, of course, have been generated to change that election. Now we're working to stop it. But they had fully intended to do a recount today, and they now rescheduled that because of multiple lawsuits that were put in by McCormick, by US and by other people in the state. What they did is they've said they're not rescheduled to November twenty seventh. So I think by November twenty seventh will be able to knock them out. But they had every intent of stealing the election here in Pennsylvania. I don't think they're going to be able to do it. But they counted just briefly. What they did is McCormick did win. But what happens is in Pennsylvania actually, as a matter of federal law, if they're within zero point five percent margin, then it triggers an automatic recount.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, McCormick was well ahead of them. I mean, he was not real he was well ahead of that CRER. He was still one percent, but he was well ahead of that. So what they did is they kept counting ballots over the past week. They just you know, these mysterious ballots that showed up, and we had seven thousand in Delaware County alone. That just showed up that they haven't explained yet. So what they did is they got that mode in the era down to zero point four to three by producing these mail in ballots primarily UH and and they're using yuakava, which is overseas ballots as well to kind of pump up the roles. So now there's an automatic recount, and that's now they're going to continue to produce these ballots, and then they're gonna they have ever intention of stealing the election. I don't think. I think we've got enough that they won't be able to. But had people been asleep at the wheel, then they would have just taken it. They just would have taken it from McCormick. But I think he's going to be okay now.
Speaker 1: Author of the co author of the Parallel Election, A Blueprint for Deception, Gregory Stenstrom joining us and we will schedule maybe a nightcap appearance when we get the recount done and see where we're at. But thank you for fighting for truth and for fair elections.
Speaker 3: Greg Thank you very much appreciate being here.
Speaker 1: You bet you a break and then back on sevenlw Right.
Speaker 9: But the reason you have that doubt is the senile cooperator theory, the fact that Joe Biden is so inept and responding that you can't prove the intent, which again I don't quibble with that conclusion, but it's frustrating to be like, oh, well, this guy's not getting treated the same way as Trump because the elevator's.
Speaker 6: Not going to the top floor, so we can't prove intent.
Speaker 9: The same time, Biden goes out there at the White House and says, well, you know, he just he just he just blatantly lies.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet, and I'm spokes I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 8: God.
Speaker 1: Seg Man, have you ever had days where you felt like your elevator didn't go all the way to the top floor? Every day? Every day around here? Which makes you qualified to be the next president of these United States? How about that? Can you imagine President seg what would know? What would you have for food at your inaugural party if you were president segu.
Speaker 10: Ron's Rus Montgomery and McDonald's. What about Lear's Prime Meats, Dairy Queen Milkshakes, a few others Lear's Prime Meats?
Speaker 1: That that would be one.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: They brought me a nice roast beef sandwich to there you go delicious. There you go right Dark Sheer is the man. Get us into this Tute report.
Speaker 10: Gary Jeffy Stuture Report on this Friday is brought to you by your local Tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Temstar quality you can feel in Cincinnati Hallway.
Speaker 1: Homing Air at one eight eight eight nine nine six hv A C Sports Roxy. Thank you one. Also, thank you for your lunch.
Speaker 10: Gary Jeff Lear's Prime Market Thanksgiving Holiday destination delicious. Go right there and get your turkey, all the fixings and everything else. So It's located in beautiful downtown Milford, the home of the Eagles, Learsprime dot Com.
Speaker 1: Lear's Prime always a cut above indeed.
Speaker 10: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Bengals and Chargers Sunday Night, T Higgins.
Speaker 10: Our coverage begins at four pm Sunday, T Higgins, he will play.
Speaker 1: We don't know about Orlando Brown, Yes.
Speaker 10: Zach Taylor says he's Higgins is six expected to play in plate since October twentieth. Well, they will wait and see on Orlando Brown Junior right Logan Wilson, b J. Hill expected to be in there, so that's a good thing. Trey Hendrickson's got that neck issue again. Not at practice for the open portion today inside the bubble. He was limited yesterday and he had a Wednesday and then a rest day yesterday, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 10: College football tomorrow, Cincinnai Bearcats on the road against Iowa State seven o'clock, seven hundred WLW, Murray State in Kentucky at noon on ESPN fifteen thirty, and Ohio State faces Northwestern. That game's going to be played at beautiful Rigley.
Speaker 1: Field Field exactly a Callwood country Club, but the Wrigley Field.
Speaker 10: Penwood Country Club is only friendly for Willie College basketball. Tonight, Nichols Jim, who edged out NKU last night on the last second basket, will come across ross the river to take on the seventeenth rank the bear Cats tonight and the Twine and Stokes Classic at the fifth third Arena six point thirty here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Now, who are the Bearcats playing tonight?
Speaker 10: Nichols, Nichols, they beat NKU on a last second basket last night. You think the Bearcats can drop some dimes on the Nichols. We'll see what happens. I don't know it's on the Nichols. I think NKU was supposed to win last night, but they didn't. Got out rebounded twenty three to seven on the boards.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: The only thing that I couldn't working when I played ninth grade junior college basketball. I didn't start, but I was one of the super subs off the bench, and the only thing that I was really good at was rebounding. I wasn't the tallest on the club, but I knew how to box out. You know how to box out. You were kind of like the Dennis Rodman of your time. Yeah, the coach. They called him the worm. They called me something worm actually, But anyway, and this is a long time before Dennis Robin. So what you do is you get down like this, You get your position underneath the basket, You get your butt out, of which I have none anymore because I'm a man of a certain age. And you get your elbows out and you get positioned, and you anticipate where the ball is coming off the rim. It's really the coach used to use me to show the starters how to do it. About that, I would have gotten more than seven rebounds on my own had I been playing in that game. I'm telling you because I know how to box out.
Speaker 10: Skip Prosser Classic tomorrow at Sentas Center with Wake Forest up against Xavier at eleven thirty. Here on seven out at WLW Hockey Tonight, EHL Bloomington against the Cyclones.
Speaker 1: They're zero to six to begin the year. Yeah, and NHLA season on ice literally.
Speaker 10: NHL Tonight Pittsburgh and Columbus College action has Miami hosting Minnesota Duluth this weekend.
Speaker 1: We get any high school football playoffs or anything.
Speaker 10: High school football Tonight playoff action all across the area. Coverage begins at six with a high School Football Tonight show ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty that leads into the regional semi final in Ohio between Lakota West and Saint x Very good. It'd be a heck of a battle, but also Moler and Princeton. It'll be good in this mix againsts in it yep A home of Rocky Boyman Taft in Indian Hill, Kentucky playoffs continue Woodford County and Highlands, the home of Katie Walters. Beechwood will host Breatha County and Indiana Regional finals. Good luck tonight the East Central, Batesville and Mylin. You missed they will play everybody they played tonight in Indiana. You missed one huge and I do mean huge sporting events tonight. Maybe you just hadn't gotten to it yet, but tonight the field hockey game today between Miami and Northwestern Negative. The boxing match between Mike Tyson and Jake the Snake.
Speaker 1: Affirmative Mike Tyson Iron Mike at the age of what's sixty close to it be facing off against Jake Paul, who I don't know. He's like a virtue. He's like a what no online boxes, He's like a social media boxer. What does he do? A UFC guy or.
Speaker 10: Got slot pretty good to face at the waigh end last night and that almost started World War three.
Speaker 1: So so Dave Keaton was telling me seig that one of the odds makers have it a plus fifty thousand that Mike Tyson bites a body part of Jake Paul during and not ear, not his ear, oh, a specific body part during the man you get the bet on that. Yes, nice, it's plus fifty thousand, so you lay down a grand on that you're a millionaire.
Speaker 10: It's on Netflix, so I guess it's no holes possible, no holes barred on that channel.
Speaker 1: That's what I call a grudge death match right there. Wow. I mean, if you could have your member bitten off in a boxing mound, could you imagine? No, No, I can't. We have guests today in the studio seg We have Mike Reader and Noah Witherspoon and they are participating in a wonderful benefit this Sunday afternoon at the Village Theater in Covington, and I invited them to talk about it. Mike Reader, good afternoon, how are.
Speaker 6: You hi, Gary, Thanks for having us today.
Speaker 1: Noah, great to be here, Thanks for having great to have you here, Thanks for being had so tell me about what this benefit is for, Mike.
Speaker 11: It's help for Helene, and the money is going to North Carolina. There's some volunteers down there there are still living in cars and they're building houses for people that are you know, like still camping out, have lost everything. And then we're also going to have some of the money go to one of our friends Ashley bomb Gardner who's from that area, who had some personal damage done to her property, And it's going to be a bunch of great bands at the Village Theater in Mainstrass. We have Ben Walls, Dangerous Gym in the Slims, Noah and the Rescue Radio, Chalk Eye CFG in the Family and my cousin is coming up from Florida, John Stephanie, who's an artist that records songs, and he's going to talk about the effects of the hurricane downs.
Speaker 1: What's the donation to get in, Mike, what do you suggest?
Speaker 11: It's ten dollars and it's all day long between one and seven and lots of great bands.
Speaker 6: Knows bands. His original band is going to play, which is one of my favorite bands of all the time.
Speaker 1: No, I've never heard your group. Would you like to join us on the next date of the Going's Walker farewell tour that I'm doing with my guitarist Christwens.
Speaker 6: Did you say it's a decade long right?
Speaker 1: Well, just like all the other end the farewell tours never end, like after the tour's over, it's just a tease for the next farewell tour, like Kiss, like Aerosmith, like you know, that's right Van Halen. You know all the great groups have farewell tours that last for a decade or more. Yeah, I'm there, I'll be there, all right, fantastic. I'll get in touch with your people. My people will get it. So again, this starts at one o'clock at the Village Theater on this Sunday. Yeah, here's the thing, seg You could go because the Bengals game doesn't start till eight twenty five on Sunday night against the Chargers, right, and there's plenty of time to get over to come listen to some music and then come home and watch the Bangles.
Speaker 6: Nobody will be biting anything either.
Speaker 1: Mike is also the owner of a place called Mike's Music. They've got a vintage store in Newport on Mama Street. How's that going?
Speaker 11: It's going good Because I'd go past your bar all the time. I think, would you never come in? Well, I'm going home usually at that point of the day, but all right, yeah, I need to stop in.
Speaker 1: I'll be slinging drinks for Hillbillies and others this afternoon as soon as I get out of here. Yeah, So anything else to add sec All right, Okay, so people want to know about this. Yeah, no, is there a website or anything or h Yeah, you can.
Speaker 6: Go to the Votch Theater website, or you can check out all the bands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just going to be a blast that a ton of great bands that rarely ever get together in one place.
Speaker 1: So you won't want to miss it.
Speaker 6: I think, are you going to auction off the guitar?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, We're going to be auctioning off all kinds of stuff. One of the things we're gonna do is auction off the guitar.
Speaker 1: Mike has an incredible collection of vintage guitars that I mean, the stars shop there at Mike's Music when they're in town. Peter Frampton, who else drops some names?
Speaker 11: Uh, Peter Frampton, Joe Osh, We had the Eagles, Fleetwood, Mac, Bob, Dylan, a bunch of bunch of different people.
Speaker 6: I can never think of people when you put me on the spot.
Speaker 1: What was Dylan like?
Speaker 6: Dylan's cool, He's awesome. I've done this.
Speaker 1: Did you understand it? Word? He said?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ny Times, if you would get us out of this Stewards Report.
Speaker 10: Gary, Jeff and everybody, have a good weekend. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 7: We're going to end the government corruption and we're going to drain the swamp in Washington.
Speaker 12: D C.
Speaker 1: Allalujah, Let's drain the swamp. He's getting he's starting to do it, Tyson, Paul Tonight, Netflix, don't be late. Village Theater Sunday one to seven, A benefit for Hurricane Helen victims. What are you calling it again, Mike, help for her, Help for Helene. If you got nothing to do Sunday afternoon, the Bengals play at night. Get on out there. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 5: W L W.
Speaker 11: On the day I was falling, so the dog got around nigis to the wide windows at the door.
Speaker 6: They found then poke book slie this little awful. You can tell a lot of way.
Speaker 1: Thought I was bad of the ball, bad of the ball, bad.
Speaker 7: Of the bowl.
Speaker 1: Well, we have talked so far today about election integrity, about the CIA, about the changes through president like Trump's appointments so far in his new cabinet. What about your money? It was the number one issue among most voters in this election, the economy, inflation, prices at the grocery store, at the gas pump. What will the markets do. There've been all kinds of speculation. Those who were opposed to Donald Trump sitting in the White House again making these decisions said that the tariffs were going to cause more inflation and higher prices, that his economic policy was doomed to failure. What have we seen since the election in the markets. Well, it's still a mixed bag. The verdict still out, but it looks pretty good so far. I know that people's enthusiasm and their optimism is way up high for the most part. You get past the ideology of all the other things that are Trump and you look at the economic forecast, it really can't and shouldn't be any worse to talk about that. A financial expert, conservative thought leader, and unapologetic defender of free market capitalism, David Bonson joins us to discuss the effects of President Trump number forty seven on our economy, on your pocketbook, your bank account. David Bonson, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. How are you.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me again.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you back. So overall, what does this outcome mean for market sentiment. We've got a small sample so far, and things were just jacking the day after Donald Trump was announced as the winner of the election. But market sentiment, So tell me about how Donald Trump's election affects that.
Speaker 12: Well, Look, I mean markets and the economy have to be understood a tiny bit differently. What are markets When we talk about stock market, it is corporate profits that someone who's the owner of the business is entitled to. Now, that's impossible to separate from the economy. Markets go up and down based on profits over time. But in the short term, people sentiment it gets priced into markets what they expect about things into the future. They expect bad things that can hurt markets if they expect good things.
Speaker 2: In other words, so they believe.
Speaker 12: Profits can go higher in the future, more growth, more sales, more activity, more innovation. That those expectations of profits get priced in. It has been a little bit of a mixed bag.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 12: The day after the election, markets flew higher. As we sit here talking today, the Nasdaq's actually now back a little lower than it was back in July, and yet the now and the S and P are much higher. My own view is that President Trump's major policy priorities, which I believe are going to be tax reform, regulation and energy, are all very very pro market. The tariff issue is a little bit more complicated.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean he is talking about not blanket tariffs. He's talking about targeted tariffs, like for Chinese made electronic vehicles, for example, and manufacturers who refuse to manufacture their goods and products in our country. And I mean, so, do you think targeted tariffs would not hurt the economy?
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 12: President Trump has said both on the campaign trail, and I have one hundred percent agree with you that what he would end up looking to do is talking about targeted tariffs. There were times in the campaign trail he talked about some broad based tariff using the international jurisdiction of twenty percent on all imports.
Speaker 1: I don't think he would do that.
Speaker 12: I don't think that, But again, he will say things sometimes because he likes to negotiate. There's an art of the deal component to it. It's not my personal style, but I've gotten far past trying to second get his guests, his style and just let these things play out. In his first term, he gave me a very good model for what I think he's going to do in the second term. Is he really didn't touch this stuff in the first year. I think he'll do it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I think he'll do an executive order early on at this time to ask, you know, different regulatory agencies to start looking at it and doing investigative homework. But then I think he's going to go build up great political capital by starting with lower hanging fruit that he has a great mandate for and legislative simplicity to get done. And that was extending his own tax cuts, passing new tax cuts and significant deregulation. He's already instituted this government Efficiency Group with Elon and Vivek.
Speaker 1: And then energy policy.
Speaker 12: If he gets through his first year significant wins and taxiform regulatory energy and then and of course the border, and then is tackling trade, I think he's gonna have a lot more goodwill, a lot more political capital, and a lot more negotiating power.
Speaker 1: Well, he has said over and over again that the number one key to fixing our economy right now, if you indeed believe it's broken, is the energy policy, because it does affect all sectors, and it does affect prices on everything.
Speaker 12: Correct, energy is paramount to everything we all do, and the problem with energy much like markets is we take it for granted. We're so used to having energy and frankly having it plentifully that people just sort of assume that this stuff happens. And even electricity. When we talk about natural gas or coal or even crude oil and people think it's separate from electricity, ask them, how do you think that electricity production is powered? And I don't think people have to think that way because our energy infrastructure has become so advanced and it's really been the marvel of the world, and then fracking enabled us to have so much access. The notion that anybody who want to cut off our access to greater energy is immoral, and I think President Trump intuitively understands that. And I'm very confident he has not named an energy secretary yet. I was a big fan when he had former Governor Rick Perry as energy secretary in.
Speaker 1: His last term.
Speaker 12: I think he's going to have some very very qualified people, and I think liquefied natural gas is not going to be some obscure term anymore. People are going to realize this country can employ hundreds of thousands of people in good paying jobs if we would simply allow ourselves to export our natural gas liquids to Europe in Asia.
Speaker 1: I have a friend, a very good friend, who worked in the packaging business, and when Joe Biden came into office and signed all the executive orders that basically reversed President Trump's energy policy, in many cases, she was bemoaning the fact she's no longer in that industry. But she was bemoaning the fact that the pricing of all of the plastic and everything else they use for packaging was going up. Thus the product price goes up. And you're right, people just take it for granted, but it's a component of everything that we purchase, you know, that comes from fossil fuels and oils and the like. So, but you believe that financial and energy sectors will do better in the markets under this president. I mean, it just goes to reason with the deregulation and everything else.
Speaker 5: Well, that's right now.
Speaker 12: You know what's very ironic is energy is the worst performing sector when President Trump was president first time because of the COVID year in twenty twenty. Yeah, he can't control Saudi, can't control Opak. But let's take out stocks for a minute. Let's just talk about oil prices. Consumers were paying a lot less. And so that's why, even as a market sky like me is managing six and a half billion dollars of other people's money, I don't need Exon stock to go up nearly as much as I care about middle class people paying less of the pump.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 12: The fact matter is that both these things go together. When you get a better energy sector, you do get better stock prices over time. President Biden was a great gift to some of these stock prices and energy because by cutting off energy production, it makes the stuff Exon and Chevron is already doing worth more and there's less competition from new producers, new drillers, new innovators. So that's what these big left government democrats do is they actually make the incumbent companies more valuable while saying that they're anti corporate. And that's why the stocks of Exon and Chevron have done so well under the Biden administration. It's very paradoxical, but important for people to understand, what.
Speaker 1: About the Senate and the House being in Republican control, how does that affect this.
Speaker 12: Well, it's a huge benefit to markets, and it's one of the reasons markets went up so much the day after the election is that they were now whether we were going to end up that day at fifty three, fifty four, or fifty five.
Speaker 2: We didn't know which one.
Speaker 12: But we knew it was either going to be fifty, you know, one of those numbers, basically, and that meant that the Republicans had the ability to get tax reform done, to get deregulation some of the more important legislative components. When you're right at fifty one, there's certain things that you know, if there's a little controversy around them or dislike or appointments or whatever, you know, you might lose one or two votes, but you're very rarely going to lose three or four on some of the important stuff that matters. So the Senate matters because we have a margin. I'd be very careful in the House, though we don't have a big margin there, and midterms are usually rough for the incumbent party. So the Republicans really need to nominate good people in twenty twenty six to get a bigger margin in the House.
Speaker 1: Well, and they need to get busy right away. And the first hundred days I think is huge. It's always the first hundred days for any incoming president, but I think it's bigger than usual for this president because of the slim margin in the House and another election in just two years. You want to get as much done as possible here at the beginning of this term. And I would say included in that or extending the tax cuts that President Trump got passed his first time around, and maybe some more additional cuts announced in the next coming months. I mean, the tax cuts are as key, almost as key as the deregulation, right.
Speaker 12: Well, they certainly are now with stock prices, it's a big deal because it's just math. You know, what is a profit. It's the money you make after expenses. What are taxes? They're an expense. So less taxes needs more profits. I think we all know that with our own paycheck. But it works the same way for companies. So if you get lower taxes, companies make more money and investors make more money. So that's why his corporate tax reform in twenty seventeen, it was historical. It was historical, and reducing the corporate rate from thirty five percent to twenty one percent did not just merely make our companies more profitable and stock prices go higher, but it did do that more importantly, it made America more competitive on the global stage. And that is so important because we act like these other countries are just going to sit back and let us eat their lunch. They not. They're competing too, They're making goods and services too, and they have every right to do that.
Speaker 5: And yet we need to compete.
Speaker 12: And why would our own government impede our companies from competing at the production of goods and services. So you need lower taxes to compete. And yeah, I believe Congress is absolutely going to pass favorable tax legislation. You know, it's a little tricky because they have to do it through something called a reconciliation package, because otherwise you need sixty votes in the Senate. With reconciliation, you only need fifty. And therefore it's not allowed to move the deficit a whole lot. So they have to find ways to pay for some of these things. And President Trump's already talking about some of that stuff, getting rid of this big credit they give the electric vehicle purchases, for example, So they can get rid of some things that bring more revenue into the government, and then they can get and then they can cut more taxes and that's what they're going to do.
Speaker 1: Talking about financial expert David Boson on the Bill Cunningham Show, let me ask you about this Department of Government Efficiency headed by Elon Musk and k Ramaswami, and you're talking about finding the cuts. That's supposedly what they're going to be doing is finding cuts in all these departments in establishment Washington, d C. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 12: Well, let me try to set the stage a little bit for listeners. It isn't a department in the sense of the Department of Education, Department from Land Security, because those things were created by Congress and they have a budget and they are legal entities under the executive branch and government. This is advisory. It has no budget, it has no appropriation, and it really has no authority. So what can they do the effective They can go use their resources, their intelligence, find things that are inefficient and shine a light on it. And if I could be really blunt, they can embarrass the hell out of people.
Speaker 1: And that's what's needed though in Washington, DC, because they these unaccounted for uh, people who are unaccountable to the voters need to need to know in the deep state that they're not going to be able to sit in the dark and continue to do what they've been doing.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 12: And it's a lot largely about incompetence as well, and there's a lot of people that have a vested interest in not having their incompetence revealed.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Elon Vivek and.
Speaker 12: Others that they're going to bring into aid these efforts don't have that same incentive. They're not worried about embarrassment. They're there too, embarrassed for the purpose of making things better. Now I've said this before, I'm a little disappointed that they said they're going to get two trillion out of the budget because they're not and and they're not going to get close to that. And I would ather that they under promise and over deliver because they will find hundreds of billions and that's a big deal. So I just wish that they weren't setting the table in a way that some people may end up, you know, saying, oh, we're disappointed. They need to find these things and shine a light on it. And then ultimately Congress has the purse strings. And I say this to both Democrats and Republicans in Congress. I want people that are actually interested in doing their job in Congress, and I I don't believe the job of Congress is to go rubber stamp everything the president wants. I think the job of Congress is to make costs, and they don't do it. They hide behind everything they can to avoid being legislators. I would like our legislative branch to do its job.
Speaker 1: Yes, because then there's a paper trail, there's a record for voters to like ascertain did they actually do Did they go to work for us or did they go to work for themselves. China is still a big deal and that's some of Trump's unfinished business as he approached is his second term. That the unfair trade practices that they continue to engage in, and again tariffs have been mentioned as one way to fight that. We'll see what happens. David Bonson, thank you so much for your time today. Li said, you manage over what six and a half billion dollars worth of funds? Yes, sir, so you know a little bit about it.
Speaker 12: I hope so my clients seem to think I do. And I love the country, I love the capital markets. You know, the President Trump gets this too. If someone says they love capitalism. They need to love capitol because capital drives the production of goods and services that enhance the quality of our vibes.
Speaker 1: David Manson Bonson, thank you so much, sir, Thanks for having me. All right, seg standing by with another stooge report, and yes we have old guys still making music. Another focus before we're done today at three o'clock Garry Jeff Walker and for Willy on the Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: But this November, the American people are going to tell her no, thanks, Kamala.
Speaker 6: You've done a terrible job. You've been terrible at everything you've done. You're ultra liberal that we don't want you here, We don't want you anywhere.
Speaker 2: Kamala, You're fired.
Speaker 6: Get out of here. Your fired.
Speaker 9: Oh hello, hello.
Speaker 1: Quiet, I'm broadcasting. Gosh, sick man. I really am concerned about the future of Kamala Harris because after that showing and the fact that she really has proved to be incompetent on almost everything she's done while vice president and an interviews yep, well, I mean what's left for her? For the Clintons, it was the foundation and they had they got one millions of hundreds of millions of dollars coming in for their charity. And uh, you know, for the Obamas, it was a Netflix deal and they you know, signed all kinds of deal. Right, you know, another another big mansion in Martha's vineyard. I just don't see that in Kamala's future.
Speaker 10: I think she'll get a teaching job someplace with like about twelve million dollars a year. Right, and she will write a book and it will be and he might Biden might write a book if and he'll just start dumping.
Speaker 1: On each other. If Kamala Harris writes a book, will you promise to color it? The final illustrations Gary.
Speaker 10: Jeffy ste reporters of Proud Service, Every local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Temestar quality.
Speaker 1: You can feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Call the experts at Preferred Home Comfort five one, three, eight, nine to two h v A C What we got. High School Football Tonight Playoff Action all all across the Troy's Action Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky. The High School Football Tonight Show kicks off on ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen, City sixty six that leads into Lakota West and Saint X. You got Moeller and Princeton, Anderson and Mount Healthy Northern Kentucky, Woodford County against Highlands Scott takes on Scott County and Cooper Indiana Regionals tonight. Good luck to East Central, Batesville and Mylon as they play in their class playoff games.
Speaker 1: I never lived in a city, and I've been here for thirty years now, but I've never lived in a city that high school football is. It's amazing, it really is. It is in a way it's been are Liam Tomlinson who does producers shots here when he shows up on time for work, he he does play by play for the Danville Admirals in Danville, Kentucky on w h i R. How about that. I didn't know that they are out of the playoffs after last week slacking, but they have. They haven't scored a touchdown all season. So can you imagine trying to do play by play for a high school team that hasn't scored a touchdown? Can you not good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: No, not good at that?
Speaker 1: That's good College football?
Speaker 10: Tomorrow, Cincinnati Bearcats on the road in the Big Twelve against Iowa State the Cyclones at seven on seven under WLW. Also tomorrow Murray State in Kentucky at noon, ESPN third at fifteen thirty, and number two Ohio State faces Northwestern at Wrigley Field.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe, you know, that's where I saw my first Major League baseball game was Wrigley Field. I was about seven years old. We lived in suburban Chicago, and I just was captivated by that place from the second I walk in. You know, you're a little kid. Oh yeah, So you're walking into a place like it's going to be huge and make an impact, right, But that place is otherworldly. It's like it's got its own you're stepping into. It was like Crawley Field here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're stepping into another world, you know, out you know, inside a Crasey Field, I mean Ebbatts Field, I mean wherever you went Wrigley Field, you know, with White Sox Park when it.
Speaker 1: Finway Park, Kamiski Park, Finway Park exactly.
Speaker 10: So Bengals update brought to you by a good Spirits, winding tobacco and party town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals and Chargers out west on Sunday night. The Bengals are heading there as we speak. Bengals Best Bengals coverage begins Sunday at four pm here on seven hundred WLW. Now Zach Taylor says that t Higgins is going to play. He hasn't played in the game since October twentieth. Logan Wilson bj Hill expected to be in the lineup. Trey Hendrickson is still bothered by that neck issue. He's not on the plane to LA.
Speaker 1: As we speak.
Speaker 5: He is not.
Speaker 10: He's he's gonna He's not going with the team due to personal reasons. He's going to travel to LA tomorrow and be available to play on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's good. We don't know about Orlando Moron though, right, that's a wait and see.
Speaker 10: According to coach Zach Taylor after today's practice inside the Bubble.
Speaker 1: San Diego has an excellent defense and they are last in the league in giveaways. Well, they've only given up thirteen points per game. Yeah, so it just does not bode well unless T Higgins is healthy and he's there.
Speaker 10: And number one you've played well again too and then gets sicky and all the rest of them.
Speaker 1: You got to have all of the weapons available for Joe Burrow for the Bengals to even have a snowballs.
Speaker 10: Chance in hell Bingo the college basketball Tonight, Nichols is in town to take on seventeenth rat at Bearcats at the fifth Third Arena and the Twim and Stokes Classic action at six thirty here on seven hundred WLW. Tomorrow at the Centas Center, it's a Skip Prosser Classic with Wake Forest and Xavier eleven thirty right here on seven hundred w W.
Speaker 1: He doesn't Skip Prosser the best segment, the best just amazing.
Speaker 10: He was a wordsmith, smart man. I mean he used the English language, like what is this?
Speaker 7: What do he saying?
Speaker 1: That shock?
Speaker 10: Can't even spell those words that he used such a shock when he passed second round of the NCAA Field Hockey Tournament.
Speaker 1: Today. Is not looking good?
Speaker 10: Fourth quarter right now Northwestern eight Miami two, oh yeah, and not not not not looking good for the good seven time MAC champion RedHawks there.
Speaker 1: But maybe the ladies will come back, seg man. Do you believe this is revisit last hour's stooge reports. You believe that Iron Mike Tyson will make mincemeat out of one Jake Paul tonight and they're eighteen. Yeah, free netflix spout. I would, I mean what he's he fifty seven?
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's almost looks like he'll still uh you know, box with the best of them. I don't know anything about Jake Paul. I have no idea, but uh I would, I would. I would go with Iron Mike.
Speaker 1: Iron Mike. All right, oh we have we do have a guest. Andy Furman. Hello, you know, I hate to be the.
Speaker 5: Guy that corrects you all the time. You mentioned that San Diego has a good defense.
Speaker 1: They don't even have a freaking team.
Speaker 5: It's the la Charges the Bolts.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh Andy, I'm sorry. This is the second time he's correct. We're close. San Diego and l A are close, aren't they. I thought I thought I thought the Bengals were playing the Padre. You were thinking about the San Diego Chargers. I was thinking about, fat Andy, I was thinking about the San Diego conquistadors of the Old av As when will or the or the San Diego Mariners in the World Hockey Association, Yeah, that's what I was thinking you're thinking about. Yeah, Okay, Hey, hey, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ball, how's the segmenting?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 1: Fur Ball all right, Hey, Andy, save up for Tuesday night. We got a nightcap next Tuesday night for sports for the outer So.
Speaker 5: I'm ready for you.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you're ready right now. Oh yeah, olay, olay, all right. The La Chargers have an excellent defense yes day, you mentioned that and in an offense. Uh huh yep.
Speaker 10: So hockey tonight, EHL action downtown along the Big River. The expansion Bloomington Bison are in town to take on the oh and six Cyclones.
Speaker 1: Gotta have a gotta get a win. Yeah for the Clones. HL Action, pitt Us. Everybody tas Sarah Sarah least cares.
Speaker 10: College College Action Miami hosting Minnesota Duluth this weekend at Beautiful Katie Arena in Oxford.
Speaker 1: Wait, seg, We've got another guest on this student report.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is the second segment today of old Guys who Still make music. And the old guy in question here is one Mickey Folger, former family court judge in Northern Kentucky and one of the original members of one of the members of Wheels, which I guess this is translated into spokes now. Mickey is a drummer, which I mean, don't don't hold that against him, and he's on our phone right now. Mickey Folger, good afternoon, and welcome to the Stoode Report.
Speaker 8: Well, good afternoon there, Garret.
Speaker 1: So any words for Seg Dennison?
Speaker 8: Uh No, not really.
Speaker 1: Well do you know Seg? You ever met Seg? I don't think so.
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Well, he always plays the role of Sega clause. Maybe he's come down your chimney before.
Speaker 5: That's a good possibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So tell me about this gig. Tell me, tell me about this gig where you got old guys still making music. What's what's happening with that? Mickey.
Speaker 8: It's fantastic and I'm thrilled to do it. There are certainly got eight acts. It's going to be a music festival, music all day, a full day of fine music, and it is a whole bunch of old guys. Obviously I'm old and Mike Lead is also my.
Speaker 1: Former Bengal Mike Reid. Yes, we'll be there, so you.
Speaker 7: Will be there.
Speaker 8: He will theoretically be the opening act for Spokes.
Speaker 5: In other words, you'll go on right before we do.
Speaker 8: Mike Reed will do his acoustic set on piano about seven thirty, and of course He's won two Grammys and at least twenty five number one hits on country radio.
Speaker 1: My favorite, Mickey, my favorite, and sec I'll tell you my favorite. Mike reid pen tune is still Stranger in this Stranger in My House, which was a huge hit for Ronnie Mills had Trump, he told.
Speaker 8: Me, and I believe what a granty I think granted.
Speaker 1: Trumpy Bob Trump. He told me years ago, he said, let me tell you about Mike Reid. You know that song Stranger, Well, hold on, let me tell you about Mike Reed. You know that song Stranger in My House. He told me that he wrote that he'd been on the road for six months and his wife was upset because you'd been away all that time. She said, you're like a stranger. You're in this house. And they were in the middle of this big fight, and Tremmy goes and Mike said, hold on, honey, I gave me an idea, and he went and wrote the song. So where is this? Where is this happening?
Speaker 8: Mickey and Win at the Madison Theater in Covington, And it'll be on a Sunday, just like the old football days. But the Bengals are playing Monday night, so all Bengal fans can make it. Because the Bengals play Monday night, Mike Lee will be playing Sunday Night at seven point thirty, not too late to make it for us old folks. Spokes to spin off from Wheels will go on about eight fifteen, and then in other words, go on early enough that we.
Speaker 7: Can go to bed and least no hour.
Speaker 1: That's right. You got to see. You got to factor that in when you get to a certain age. It's like when we play it, no doubt, how long is this it? We're playing at eight fifteen. Let's get on at eight fifteen and let's be done by nine. Okay, I got to get home to some more milk.
Speaker 8: We're going to play ten. We're gonna we're gonna push it till ten o'clock.
Speaker 5: You know, we'll have to stop late the next day.
Speaker 1: My goodness.
Speaker 8: We do have a younger actor to come on at ten, so you don't have to go home, Ben Walls, who's quite a performer. Yeah, two CDs out themselves.
Speaker 5: You'll play the last.
Speaker 8: Set at ten. Now, before Ben, we've got Jeff Henry's trio called Uh the Necessary Evils.
Speaker 1: I am sang with Jeff I am sang with Jeff Henry before I know Jeff Henry, good dude, great great musician, writes great music too. So where is this? Where is this happening? And when you said the Madison Theater seven thirty, what date?
Speaker 8: On Sunday, December the eighth.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll make it not to less than a month away, right, so you've got you've got some time to rest. I suggest you get an app.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm app every day now, you know. But talk about old guys. We've got Cliff Adams starting the day off at three o'clock on the piano. And Cliff was in a rock band in the sixties called the Dingoes and they're in the Northern Kentucky Music Hall of Fame. Then he went to College Conservatory of Music. Then he was the house pianist at Flannagan's landing down.
Speaker 1: On Second Street, I remember.
Speaker 8: And then he was the house pianist at the water we have Movie's waterfront on the river during the nineties.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So this is a full slew seven thirty, December eighth, the Madison Theater in Covington. Spokes Former Bengal Mike Reid Grammy Award winner Ben Walls. It sounds like a great night. Listen, Mick, I gotta run.
Speaker 8: Oh I hate to here you go, but thanks for having me and I hope some folks will come see this.
Speaker 10: You got it and hear us seg man, get us out of the Stude Report. Gary Jeff, everybody, have a good weekend and who day. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stoode Report.
Speaker 3: See Higway Patrol again next week. Until then, remember breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
Speaker 1: This is Roderick Crawford saying, see you next week. Talk to you Monday afternoon at noon again on the Bill Cunningham Show. Garry jeffin for Willie on seven WLW