Speaker 1: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the great state of Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Mama's roots run deep in Alabama.
Speaker 3: Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 4: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Maybe who I am I did, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy for them one over kind.
Speaker 3: I got autism ad A D two Asperger's O C D.
Speaker 2: I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky. But I stay tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday too. They made me who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm dead friend here, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm crazy bout them one over kind on people try to chieve me, but.
Speaker 6: They don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand.
Speaker 3: I may be bipolar through, I may run wild.
Speaker 7: There's beauty in this heart of a child.
Speaker 3: I see the world and color color, never black and white white.
Speaker 2: I shine my truth in the southern night. I love my tothday. They maybe who.
Speaker 8: I am, I'm dead and that's my playing.
Speaker 3: I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind. I'm Jay because one over kind Yeah Mississippi bomb raise.
Speaker 2: I'm living my life in my own way. Who I am?
Speaker 5: Then on ever Hide, I'm crazy, bought them one of a kind.
Speaker 6: Come on, No, But what is ut? Guys? Hold on? Hold on hood Bart, what's up? Guys? He word? But what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 6: What is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today? How is ever buck? Give you one minute, y'all. I hope everybody is then safe today? I mean about I might go, I might not do a might Okay, Yeah, I just want to say thank you to the people that have been you know, I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's actually Wednesday, by the way. But anybody that does wanna do super tips dot gg it A won't every day, you know, h.
Speaker 4: M hm, you know, don't.
Speaker 6: I need a little help with some things with super tips. If anybody that can help me with super tips, I know Patrick won't help me. I need help with h yeah. Yeah, since Patrick doesn't want to help people that, you know, because Patrick doesn't like me, I need help with this their own system.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 6: M. I need help with super tips because I don't know how to do it the right way. Look after we get them because he doesn't want to.
Speaker 4: Yum.
Speaker 6: So if anybody that knows how to work super tips, can you guys tell me how to do super tips without having to do like because I'm doing it my way and that is going off the website. Can't if somebody's watching, I know that a lot of people don't watch the show, don't watch like the Can someone show me how to use super tips? I love super tips? And by the way, if you guys do a super tip, guys, there's a way it's super super tip dot g G Slaus h w O Wood. You guys could do it without being I have to be alive. Why we're gonna take away voices? Yeah, so there won't be no voice tips. Muh yeah, sorry, yeah, I just want to say thank you very much. H m hm hm but hmm yeah. But I love it. I love what I do every day. I know people that watch my show, let's play the song.
Speaker 4: Mh.
Speaker 6: By the way, if anybody's watching, why not love super tip?
Speaker 3: G h w O.
Speaker 2: Water from the Streets of ball and more.
Speaker 9: Where the crabs are esteem just right comes a calm and quick the mine.
Speaker 4: Ready for the fight.
Speaker 2: Any topic in of time.
Speaker 7: No subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guides, straight talking, fearless, soul with jokes are cut like knives. Tom Myers takes the stage and comes.
Speaker 2: Alune on top mierss. No apology, backing down.
Speaker 3: This flag is unfurled from the luke I staid over road to other standing and then why I see he's tackled in.
Speaker 9: The taboo setting laughter, free.
Speaker 1: Hold knightsoom MYX Festival Starig and Wife.
Speaker 3: Tom's got the quips with that Merrily Prime.
Speaker 1: Grew up in the metro observation, shopping kings munchlines means everything you've seen over thirty states in Canada to DC in the mix, from Vegas World Series to Charms City Fix walk on some beeping out the cards, ringing naptings on TVVA, stand Up His Kingdom, wild and controversy, free.
Speaker 9: Hostel, mins vers serious the rest of.
Speaker 2: The world, No apology, no backing down the flag.
Speaker 3: Of some fertile from the Lucastellar room to the standing NYC.
Speaker 2: He's tackling lens, the taboos.
Speaker 9: Set and lapping free Paul sign zoom My ex fstor full staring wild toimes Guy, the Quis with that Memory and pride, host and the pie jash Well guess from near and far, commodings, activists raising up the bars, zoon comics, battle that fan in friends to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass.
Speaker 2: Destruction, making America and eighty Times material.
Speaker 8: It's hard, no room for debate, black comedy, one liners, political fire and salt Wind and satur Tire taking that higher from cave made a grand rapids virtual fests online.
Speaker 1: He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling fine.
Speaker 2: Baltimore's warrior with a mic and his hand. Tom Myers taking over the legg No time Miners versus the rest of the world, No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 7: As days world, from.
Speaker 8: The crafts in the harbor, the stages worldwide.
Speaker 9: He's making them laugh and nothing to hide. Tom Myers, tom Myers, the King of the ball, keep telling those jokes, never growing over.
Speaker 1: On Mys versus the rest of the world, No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 2: This flag is un fur.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I just want to say thank you, guys for all the people that have been reaching out to be about things. Thank you. I feel this year has been one of This year has been one of those years where Tom Mercury probly a watch.
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 6: Ya. I hope, I hope everyone is watching, the world is watching. Alright, let's play this song. Let's do the world, Let's do this one. How do they played this one?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Don't be a bully.
Speaker 8: Don't tear me down, don't tear Your words are whipper spinning around.
Speaker 2: You don't understand what it's like to be me, living with a struggle you'll live. See every word you say cuts a little more. Every laugh you may makes my spear soord. Don't be a bully. Your words hurt people. You don't understand what inside to live, this sequal getting called the ror. It breaks me inside.
Speaker 5: Treat me with kind, don't push me aside.
Speaker 7: I try to stand tall, I try to stay strong, but.
Speaker 2: Your careless words keep bickle and long. It's not just a joe, It's not just a game heaven whistle you speak.
Speaker 8: The game.
Speaker 2: Livenywhere you say cuts a little more. E l you make makes my spee old, guys you worse, and people you don't understand.
Speaker 6: See Ray wants me to go live with you. Over to raise Love, Raise to beat THEOS. Love you guys. Bye,