Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on WBS Boston News Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back everybody. Thank you very much, Dan Watkins, as we move into the first hour of conversation here on Night Side. By the way, I have no guests scheduled tonight, so whenever I don't have guest scheduled, I also make the point. I like to make the point that the guests are you, the callers, so feel free to join the conversation. There are a spite of stories this weekend which kind of are intertwined, and I just want to hit upon these two stories fairly quickly and hopefully get to phone callers. There is a surge that ICE has participated in here in Massachusetts for the last month. There was it was announced today. There was a news conference in the US Attorney's office and the representatives of ICE as well as the US Attorney spoke and they talked about about one four hundred and sixty one individuals who had been arrested in the last month here in Massachusetts alone. Of those people who were arrested, about half a little bit more than half seven hundred and ninety. Then this is across Massachusetts. This is just not one part of the state. By the way, about half little more than half, seven hundred and ninety either were individuals who were convicted or charged, and six hundred and seventy one had no criminal history, but they were arrested for being here illegally. And I think all of you know that the whole question of immigration and border security was a huge issue in the twenty twenty four presidential election, and the Trump administration has said that not only have they closed the borders, or at least tighten the borders up, but they intend to show to basically deport as many people as they possibly can. Now, I think that one of the individuals who happen to have been arrested on Saturday is a high school student out of Milford High School, and he apparently is being held and has. Of all the arrests that occurred, fourteen hundred and sixty one is the one that has received the most noticed. So let me for those of you who have not been staying up with the news on the weekends, let's play first of all, Madison Rodgers p of earlier today, in which he will quote from the acting ice director as well as the Boston Ice Director in large part about the arrest of this eighteen year old student from Milford High School. Oh, same as Marcelo Gomez. This is cut number twenty eight. Please rob.
Speaker 3: Eighteen year old Marcelo Gomez was on his way to volleyball practice Saturday when witnesses say he was surrounded by ice vehicles and taken by agents. Federal authorities now say Marcello wasn't even their target.
Speaker 2: His father was.
Speaker 4: He made a traffic stop on that vehicle, which was the father's vehicle. He was driving that vehicle.
Speaker 2: He's eighteen years old.
Speaker 4: He's unlawfully in this country, and unfortunately we had to go to Milford to look for someone else, and we came across him and he was arrested.
Speaker 3: Acting Ice director Todd Lyons and Boston Ice Director Patricia Hyde say the father hasn't come forward. Marcello's being held in Burlington and a federal judge is ordered he not be moved for seventy two hours. Neighbors say the high school junior has lived in Milford since childhood. Madison Rogers w b Z Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in Madison's peace. Clearly, if this young man had been born here, he would be a US citizen. And the comment that the last part of the report from Madison is that he has lived here since childhood, obviously came here from another country and does not have citizenship status. As I understand that just watching the different news reports tonight, he is being held somewhere in Burlington and a judge of federal judges ordered that he not be moved. There was some questions and answers with the officials at the news conference. The media was looking for more information than they were able to they were able to get. Frankly, so this is a cut number thirty one, Rob. This is the acting ice direct to Todd Lyons who's from the Boston area. Sparring with the media focused again not so much on what they wanted to talk about today, which was the fourteen hundred and sixty one individuals who have been arrested in the last month. He ad just in Massachusetts, and it was much more focused on the circumstances of Marcello Gomez. And again it's Geos. I'm not sure if it's spelled, if it's pronounced like the former Red Sox player Johnny Gomes or Gomez g me e Z, but we'll it's spelled g mes, But Madison was referring to as Comez, So I'm assuming that's the correct pronunciation. Cut thirty one, please, Rob, So.
Speaker 4: I'll put it back on you. What about an eighteen year old did you just stop for a traffic violation by Mass d police who's wanted to being a habitual traffic defender on his way to graduation? Would you be asking that same question to the Mass Date police for not arresting him? Like, I didn't say he was dangerous. I said he's in this country legally and we're not going to walk away from anybody.
Speaker 5: So where is he?
Speaker 2: Is he having due process?
Speaker 6: Does have the lawyer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well the whole due process thing.
Speaker 4: ICE doesn't just scoop people off the street and remove them. Everyone gets due process and that is what the US Attorney's office for. It's with the immigration courts up for they all do that. He will go in front of immigration judge, he'll have the opportunity to post bond. But again, I'm just gonna ask you a question. Boston police stopped an eighteen year old on the way to high school? Are we having this conversation right now?
Speaker 7: Would be some evidence.
Speaker 4: It happens every day every day doesn't. There are multiple eighteen year olds arrested, but yet we are focused on this one. And I will say, his dad hasn't turned himself in yet, and his dad knows he's the target of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was another point that they seem to make today. So what I want to do is I want to open up this. I want to open up a very civil conversation.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't care what your point of view is on this. I just would love to hear from as many of you as possible. I must tell you, I think that the more that ICE would focus on really dangerous people criminals, and there were apparently a lot of people with some significant criminal records, not just parking tickets or jaywalking, who have been scooped up. I think the vast majority of citizens, whether you live in Massachusetts or any of the other forty nine states, would support ICE in getting people who are dangerous off the streets and if necessary, if possible, out of the country, never to return or convict them and put them in prison. Here. That seems to me to be something that I think most people can agree upon. I think the fundamental difference is that that there's still a split in this country, and there are some people who want to make sure that the borders are completely secure and that to whatever extent the the immigration that has not come across the borders legally can be reversed with under the Trump administration, versus those who will say, once you get here, you you have a significant number of rights. You have some rights clearly that that that that do arise. But the rights that you have here, as I've tried to explain before, are not the same rights as a as a US born or a US naturalized citizen. So I'd like to hear from you. I suspected ICE made a special effort here in Massachusetts because the head of ICE, Tom Homan, has made it very clear that he intended to focus on Massachusetts. We are a sanctuary state, We're not the only sanctuary state, and we may not be a sanctuary state in officially. I don't think the legislature has ever deemed us a sanctuary state. I don't think that this governor or any prior governor signed a piece of legislation that said we are a sanctuary state. I do think that Boston is perceived as and rightfully so, as a sanctuary city where the mayor has said that everyone in Boston will be protected no matter what your status is. And I do know that there are other cities around the Commonwealth that have taken positions that they are either sanctuary cities or they use the euphemism of a welcoming city. So let's just have at it here and have a conversation. I'd love to know what you think. Do you commend ICE for coming into Massachusetts and having a focus on Massachusetts or do you think that we are being unfairly treated by ICE because of the positions in the statements that are political leaders. I've articulated six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three, one ten thirty join the conversation. We got open lines. Let's get it going right after this short commercial break.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: So we have discussed immigration, legal immigration for years here on Nightside, and we have now come to a point where as a result of the election of last November, action is being taken. Now. I know that a lot of people are pleased by this and a lot of people are displeased by it, And whatever your point of view, feel free to share your your thoughts with us tonight. Let me go first off to Steve and Bridgewater. Steve, welcome your first tonight first this week on Nightside. Go right ahead, Steve, Hi, Dan, how you doing.
Speaker 5: I feel special being the first one tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks very much for getting us going. That's someone someone has to jump in the water first, So go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 5: I did a couple of things. First of all, I think that what basically what they're doing is right. And first of all, in regards to getting these horrific criminals off the street that have been victimizing people over the past four years, getting them out of the country. And not only that, even if they're not criminals, if we go in the country dinner, we hang out there for a while, they're gonna throw us out of there too. If we don't have a visa or we don't become citizens, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I understand, I understand. But the point I was trying to make. And if you're a supporter of an aggressive and ambitious deportation effort, which sounds like you you are. Yeah, what happens is when the authorities in this case obviously the the the ICE leadership, They when they make a mistake or when they grab somebody who is, let's say, eighteen years old and as a high school student, that doesn't quite fit what most people are thinking about about the people who are dangerous. And I think about the the woman from Tufts. I think that for they arrested and sixty one people, the one that we're talking about tonight primarily is the eighteen year old student from Milford High School. And it's that mistake that this ice or this administration makes which takes the focus away from you know, I think everybody would agree murderous rapist, child, Lester's sex traffickers get him out or put him in jail. I don't. I don't think there's anyone out there tonight who's going to say no, I want all of these people to live here freely. There may be some, I guess. I guess that's possible, but it just becomes it becomes I think, counterproductive when you make a mistake. Why did they they were looking for this kid's dad, They weren't looking for him. And I understand their position. When they find someone who's you know, collateral to the search, who's not here legally, they'll scoop him up. But it just seems to me, if you're looking for a father and you happen to get the kid, maybe use the kid as a messenger and say to the to the father, look to say to the kid, tell your daddy's got to turn himself in as soon as possible. And I don't know. I mean, you know, if you're going let's say you go into a into an apartment and you're looking for an MS thirteen gang bang her and there's five other members of the MS thirteen in there, Well, you're going to grab all of them. I get it, okay, if you're llegal, okay, but I just think that the judgment sometimes the videotape of the Toughs University, a doctoral student who had written the article in the Toughs newspaper. I talked about it weeks ago. It just it's counterproductive if.
Speaker 5: The real purpose Again, I was going to bring that situation up with that girl, okay, because what I what I meant to also say is I heard I was listening to the news thing you when you were playing that head Ice local Ice person even saying, oh, we don't just school people up. We give them the process and everything. But that's not true. What they did to her is cut. What's the word I'm looking for. It's against what he just said. They did just school for up and they didn't give her the right to talk to a lawyer. They just helped her for three months. It couldn't even come up with a legitimate reason why they why they picked her up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would say, they would argue, and I agree with you, but they would argue. They would say, well, you know she was able. She finally had her day in court. They moved her around. Remember they took her up to Vermont and they flew the next thing, she's in Louisiana. So yeah, they were doing a little forum shopping. Uh, just as as the a c l U does forum shopping. They try to find a judge or a district, federal district where they might have a better shot. But no, I agree with you. I agree with you, and I just think that now you know, if if, if bad people are being picked up, everyone, everyone is going to be in favor and I assume virtually everyone's going to be in favor of that. I just think that it was a it's a tactical mistake, that's all. But we'll see how it goes you, I assume support generally the Trump administration and and their efforts to get the bad guys, the bad, bad people out of the country.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got to reverse them the horrific mistakes that damage to bid the cause, letting them all these letting all these people in to begin with.
Speaker 2: Well ironically, I mean again, I don't know if Joe at this point, you're beginning to wonder how much Joe Biden realized what's going on. But I'll tell you this, whoever, and I think you're going to blame may Orcus. I think I've talked with friends of mine who were longtime you know, democratic activists, and you know, they firmly believe in the Democratic Party, but they now look back at the appointment of may Orcus as a huge mistake and something that cost the Democrats dearly in twenty twenty four, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yep. All right, thank you, thank you very much for taking my call.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the call, I appreciate the tone. Thank you much, appreciate. Let's try to keep the conversation on that level. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. Actually that's the only lines that are open right now. The one seven, nine three one lines are full. I have two Mary's Mary and Boston Mary and Lexington there next, And if you'd like to jump on board, uh six one seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. I don't intend to talk about this for much longer than an hour, if that so, if you want to speak now, speak now or forever, hold your peace, get get to the lines when the lines are open. So many people will call me. They'll say, oh, I called, and the lines were full, And I'll say, what times you call? Oh, I like five minutes of ten or something like that. I think, well, that's that's when the lines are full. We'll be back on nightside.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on WBS Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, we got the phone lines full. Let's keep going. Now, let's go to Mary in Boston. Mary next on nightside, Go right.
Speaker 8: Ahead, Yes, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? Let's sure take this spate of activity this weekend.
Speaker 7: I think it's very very bad, and this is something that it's against God, you know, uh law, Really, God is not against the immigrants. The immigrant is to be respected, is to be treated as part of members of everyone else's community, not to be mistreated, not to be persecuted, and not to be treated like people are being treated.
Speaker 2: And if I can, marriage just kind of ask you a couple of questions, if I could, and I understand your the religious point of view that you have here and I respect it. Do you think that's it?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, it's not really religious.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you mentioned no. No, I know you when you invoke when you vote God, I think it's based at least in a if not a a religious religious, uh position, at least in a position that the things that we have a responsibility to to our creator. So my question is this, here's my question. Do you do you think that the United States has a right to regulate who comes into the country and doesn't.
Speaker 7: Coming any any country in I guess in the world. Yes, can regulate the Buddhists can be should be closed, and criminals should be treated as they deserve to be treated. But not because somebody is illegal in a country. It is an immigrant, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm just trying to I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. And I'm not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 7: Just just think if it was somebody in your family or whoever it is, the savor of these just thank you. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my question to you is this. You said that countries have a right to have borders and control who comes.
Speaker 1: In the country.
Speaker 7: Throw the borders. That's right, exactly, but not.
Speaker 2: If I just want to finish my question, and that is this, if the countries have a right to control borders when people come across those borders, uh, and they don't, They don't go through the legal process, but they get into the country as there are a lot of people in the country who are good people. By the way, they're not necessarily all criminals. I agree with you, they're not all criminals. What do you do with the people who have come here illegally? Once you get in the country, are you home free?
Speaker 7: There should be legalization, there should be understand there should be Actually it's also written that the immigrants it is to be helped, it is to be treated as part of community, as part of the human family, as family, not to be mistreated. If there was here, should not be treated as they are. And God will tolerat it. God will let me finish please, God will tolerate it up to some time, up to when he feels like but there is a time that he's going to punish. He's going to punish this president. He's going to punish the country as well if the people, the majority of the people of the country is accepting and letting this happen.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: This is written for whoever does not read the Bible. Never read the Bible. Just grab one and read it in the Bible.
Speaker 2: To religion again, well, Mary, appreciate your.
Speaker 7: It's not anion to religion. It is it is what it is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Very much.
Speaker 5: Mary.
Speaker 2: I think I've got your point of view, and I get some other folks that want to hear from as well. So thanks for calling call anytime. Always nice to hear from you. Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you to let me go.
Speaker 2: To another Mary in Lexington. Mary and Lexington, you're next one nights. I go right ahead.
Speaker 9: Yes, thank you for taking my call. And I just have a thought that I think is being missed here. I mean, it's my thought, but I just wanted to share it. And first off, I want to say that I do feel very badly for this high school student and I hope that things work out for the young man. However, we should look at the whole picture here, and my thought is is that I believe that the Healey administration has a hand in this because ICE organization was very clear when they said they need not just want, but need help and cooperate to get only the criminals. But if they're not going to get the help and cooperation, then they're going to do it on their own. And if they happen to come across the situation where somebody is illegal, they can't just turn a blind eye and walk away. Now they were looking for this young man's father. Now, had the Healey administration cooperated and given ICE the information to specifically go get the father or have more detailed information, then this wouldn't have snowballed into this young man now where he is. And I also have a question is well where is his father? Did his father turn himself in for the sake.
Speaker 2: Of the well as of watch just watching tonight's newscasts, maybe he will knowing his son is in custody. I think that a good dad would do.
Speaker 10: That, To be honest, I would think so.
Speaker 2: If my son was in I guarantee you I would go and present myself and say, hey, you want to put me in custody, fine below my son go right that that might sound a little a little pollyannish.
Speaker 9: No, that sounds like a loving father, and in my opinion, that should have already have happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the young man was arrested on Saturday morning. So here we are. It's two days later. It's forty eight hours. It's more than forty eight hours. I don't know. You know, I haven't checked that any of the newscasts closely, and at least I listened when I can to the newscast on the Arab But I do not believe he's so he could be turning himself in. Now we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 9: Still, in my opinion, he's a little late. So again, I hope things work out for this young man. However, if the Heley administration cooperated and gave the information that's needed, then these casualties would not be falling into the system of being picked up.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, well said, very very sucstinct and directed to the point. And I appreciate you taking the time, Mary, appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Goo good night.
Speaker 2: Let me keep rolling here, going to go to Joe. Joe, you're next on nightside, go right ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a good evening, Dan. I think that we should not have any sanctuary cities. Years ago, when my grandfather immigrated, he had to take the Constitution and swear to allegiance of America. Now a lot of them just get in and the family is part of Some of them may be citizens, some not. I don't know. I think this hope it works out. But look at the thing happening in Colorado and the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a story that I'd like to get at tonight as well. Although we didn't yeah publicize it. What a lot more has come come clear on that. Just an abhorrent act.
Speaker 10: I think we should close our borders for twenty years and moratorium and do things right, and you know that, fix Ellis Island and bring the ones that come over there.
Speaker 2: I don't think, Joe, you have to close borders. I think what you need to do is control borders.
Speaker 10: And they're okay, I mean, but how do you get all the bad people out of the land. How do you get the ones that are troublemakers? If they're bad and they come in this country and they do things, you have to get rid of them. But it's going to be hard.
Speaker 2: Now we've no I understand that, but I think the borders are pretty tight at this point. I assume you can't have a pulley a soldier, you know, every five feet along the border. So yeah, he's going to be people, even even this week, are going to be people who somehow get in.
Speaker 10: And they're gonna have to be sent back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think I think what's what's happening is that for years you had thousands of people coming in every day and very few leaders. And now that that role has been somewhat at first.
Speaker 10: And if they get rid of all, Thankstuary Cities, no more of that either. All right, Thanks Dan, Thank you, appreciate you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to take a quick break here six one seven, four ten thirty, six one seven, nine three thirty. Got two open lines there and got one at six one seven, two four ten thirty. I have David and Sandra coming up, uh, and I do have some room for you, and if we want to wrap this at ten o'clock, that's fine, but you better call now because uh, we only have a few minutes left in the hour. We're back on nights Side.
Speaker 1: Right after this, It's night Side with Dan Ray on w BSS, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Back to the phones we go. We're gonna go to David in Bustin. David next on Nightside. Welcome Heay, Dan, how are you doing great? What's on your what's your take on this? David?
Speaker 6: Well, a couple of things. First of all, you know we mentioned the administration. You don't we don't like when the administration does this and that. If the previous administration just didn't open the work, didn't open the borders wide open, we.
Speaker 11: Wouldn't be dealing with number one, that's correct.
Speaker 6: Number two you have Number two, you have so many ICE agents.
Speaker 11: Looking for so many of hundreds.
Speaker 6: Of these illegals that it's inevitable to make a mistake.
Speaker 11: Okay, did they treat the kid harshly?
Speaker 6: No, it needs to be cleaned up. So like the first Mary said, she's obviously comes from.
Speaker 11: A family who illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know that. We don't we don't need to go there, and we don't know that. And in terms of whether they treated him harshly or not, I'm sure it was an unsettling experience. Uh, and now he's in custody today when I don't think that he's been in any way, shape or form. There's no suggestion that she's that that he has been you know, brutalized or anything like that.
Speaker 11: Of course not no right.
Speaker 6: And he was driving his dad's car, so they pulled over the car, they went for him. That's that's the big thing. What does what does the word whether you're a good illegal or bad illegal, what does the word illegal mean?
Speaker 2: I know what means you No, I know what the word illegal means. I'm I'm totally with you. I understand what the word illegal means, and I understand the context of that. All I'm just saying is I don't think it helps the cause of the administration to have cases like this and like the toughs university student. I think that's not what most Americans are looking to be thrown out of the country initially. That's all I'm saying. Nothing more than nothing.
Speaker 6: This is most Americans are very good. Most Americans are very kind hearted, even Americans who are immigrants who migrated he illegally. Everybody is open hearted and kind arted. But someone has to do the dirty work of what the previous administration they're cleaning up, Well the previous as previous administration did should be David, I.
Speaker 2: Don't disagree with that. I think you're you're accurate when you see when you suggest that, I think that there was as far as the.
Speaker 6: Second Mary said, as far as the second Mary said, as far as the governor is concerned, she is as guilty as sin one hundred and fifteen hundred and twenty five million dollars a month on illegal spent in hotels three square meals a day, when most people can't even afford that, and now she's taking them out of hotels by putting them into apartment buildings.
Speaker 11: What's the difference, Well, the cost is a little less to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to mind. We may we may talk about an interesting poll out of New Hampshire would suggest that maybe you're onto something there. But David, I got a couple of more I want to get into here before the before the break, all legitimate part of the game.
Speaker 6: One last quick thing, one last quick.
Speaker 2: You gotta be quick, go to here, go ahead quick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the p all of the stakes should be pulled.
Speaker 11: Whether they agree on supporting.
Speaker 6: With our tax paying money, illegals or not.
Speaker 2: That's what they all have elections for, David, that's what that's what we have elections for. And I think it'll be a big because why she will no longer be in well. See, thanks David, appreciate you call. Have a great one. Good night. Let me get to Sandra in Boston. Sander like to get to you real quickly, go right ahead, Sandra II.
Speaker 8: Dan, I think that we have really muddied the waters about what asylum is. And there are genuine people who need asylum, sure, but there are stories on the other side of this ice question. Ice gets, you know, trouble from people when they make mistakes or too aggressive on the other end as well. And one that particularly stands out for me is back at July fourth, twenty fifteen, when a woman named murder Rivera was shot in her bed. She was just sleeping in her bed. She's a nurse. She was a nurse up in Lawrence, Massachuset fits and two illegals who had been deported twice and had come back in were doing something with their gun and the bullet went right through the ceiling and shot her dead in her bed. This was an article in the Boston Herald by Hillary Chabot.
Speaker 2: I remember I happen to remember that case. You're accurate.
Speaker 8: I remember that case, yes, and it was such a shocking thing. I mean, the woman was a nurse, she was and you know she was in her bed.
Speaker 2: No, I'd said, doing nothing wrong doing.
Speaker 8: And these these were two illegal aliens who had been deported twice but had come back into the country, and obviously ICE was getting uh, the others.
Speaker 2: There's a laundry list of people whose lives have been taken by illegal aliens. There's no doubt about that. And everyone one of those people would still be alive today if if those illegal aliens had not come into the country.
Speaker 8: And you know we have well, I think we we do have to cooperate more with ICE because we need to distinguish the people who genuinely need asylum from this kind of massive uh sort of catch all immigrants migrants whatever we're calling them today. You know, I mean, there are we have messed up with the language so.
Speaker 1: That we.
Speaker 5: Could be a problem.
Speaker 2: I want to sneak one more in here before the break. So if it's okay with you, Sandra, I thank you for calling it, Thank you for your patience, and the fellow who who who I was going to get to to meet you in New Hampshire just dropped off. But nonetheless, I'll thank you for your for your time tonight. Thanks so much, Sandra.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me go next to Jim.
Speaker 2: Jim. You are next to a nice saga, right had Jim and Missouri Dan Ray.
Speaker 6: Hey, I hope he had a good weekend.
Speaker 12: Very briefly, since this this is like one of those things where clues are contained in the original story. Since since he was really young when he came here, it's possible that he was brought here against his will, since children are not able to consent, so I think it's at least worth, you know, having asking him in a place where he has been.
Speaker 2: That's not the legal issue. Would would be if he had been born here. And let's say his parents came here against his and he was born here, he'd be a US citizen. If they brought him here when he was one, two, or three, he had no ability to give consent. A child who's won two exactly goes wherever his mom and dad takes him.
Speaker 12: Exactly, so he may say he may say no. But this whole time I wanted to go back to Mexico or wherever. Equitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, I have no knowledge of that. At the same time, apparently he was going to a local high school here outside of Boston and was a popular student. And yeah, so you know there were That's an interesting thought, Jim. But I don't know what age he came here. He could have been brought here when he was seven or eight or nine, but that.
Speaker 12: Still he still would be unable to consent.
Speaker 2: No, I agree. But what I'm saying is all of that should should come out in the next uh, in the next few days or the next few weeks.
Speaker 12: Never come out if he was never if he was never brought into you know, for to give a fair hearing.
Speaker 2: Well hopefully he will get a fair hearing, and all of this all of us come forward. Interesting thought, different perspective. Thanks for the call. Talk to you soon. Here comes to ten o'clock News. We'll be back on the other side, and we're going to talk about a poll out of the University of New Hampshire which might which might augur some problems for Governor Heally and maybe even for Senator Markey. We'll we'll break the numbers down for you, and we'll talk a little politics on the other side.