Speaker 1: Man in the teasing that name. This is the field Center April Act. That's even on a telegram most longer heat and Virgin Shallop Hounds mem title a legal dot Crank so bad in hour from Fience, Fancish stun Crank Blager, the amstring and as if he swimon at the hint scenes and onto zuk isen zontachd Canem the dry Tash Peter and the Baker Street norm At s Wanda and Swanta Spezza, Rick Roademir Clar that's by Alan Liberts, London and Land often tied in on gang La Si Non Holmes, the.
Speaker 2: Film on stand high owner address who does not edvas mid Norman Ben.
Speaker 1: Watson edwas midno Vilang has to dodge arbat.
Speaker 2: Film take Steamed Watson Steamed Yes.
Speaker 1: Most of the fabusson from aftern Naming that year variety an de nuktos Aldi telegram. The Gluck venture is the common herb viser.
Speaker 2: No hear mal Holmes, what do.
Speaker 1: You pull it side dryer continent of vast a fault try you has the Gristenston Shwindlin, the Robert Schahmat who does at.
Speaker 3: The politic to finance Magnott and everybody hender if your man in person but under the anger liking had their holand zoom a target. The shaft didn't its own she really it was a whole long bots.
Speaker 1: Even and that Ruber voltage grad Spress my alta front Colonel Hater. Then in Afghanistan behindred Ha Ha's the shine house by Raigate Canoman s Lana, i'm alfia in bis one is on his past. Grad stud is an island on the whole. This frilling of them London, now that's that's the heads to the.
Speaker 2: Front, spinnyb and front mine.
Speaker 3: There's no good mad on wats and frieling and sorry and you know cause these too of sofas home leading hick from the stail.
Speaker 1: Guys is and young and house alt Horem and young hatter is done of it see alta should ye can't do it? Let's say the answer and even good and and freedom sol.
Speaker 3: Holmes gloves to the and Fouish to kiss Man and Frisian gavacc Aba Holmes.
Speaker 2: Mid wats So.
Speaker 3: By the the virtually cans Man and mutant nothing from the Baker Street, Rai Gate transport.
Speaker 2: And so national science.
Speaker 4: If these are daring a doctor Watson, hope you're glided store of us.
Speaker 1: Let's come avoids them is here Andrius tighter.
Speaker 2: And yeah yes, and the pony and the xamblin, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the games my neighbors was my abroad.
Speaker 2: That's all the size we have.
Speaker 4: No sun and schreckenbookm doctor Watson but not by acting. And also Woods visits here.
Speaker 3: It's foreign monta anger born film, so Edmund and and help spunk to Cone which yet niched and tikto Striven.
Speaker 4: There's guns about feel like god Hams tots him. That's has my nothing, Yeah lahens why exabled the cats and Leyster and then brief persuas Elphant band and inclinings and met.
Speaker 2: The bin father and oh yeah and band was that song.
Speaker 3: The midst of the arts politicized and it was unfunken of he and phallist the guns often sisty does.
Speaker 1: Hexachter Holmes d ho long clear as to the sps forguess y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's verble so miss guns rest, mister Holmes and now we are Miss dam has bounded out in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Richter Leuders at his Watson.
Speaker 4: That them that and then it's august I fear that you heard the Morganist maker. It's what name is Harley's attack, Sir insuring see chance if she w clinging scapes noise to go.
Speaker 2: Hurt, Sir by spending Cunningham's pasis.
Speaker 4: Don't need to be an ambo and mart Sir, stunt where the freedoms order stands on that not the undress William Bisse the Coutcher meeting where Ada and iron breakers is the funker coming Bgaradadus Fenster and the unrichtig king Hastess. It's William in Stirt that shows are in told Marty custom stop and that's chance guest an answer, getting me the marked.
Speaker 2: Good chance save.
Speaker 4: One, sir, Ye, I'm at the Cunningham I Trice the composits care, but I was as a son the couture by.
Speaker 1: Him, nuclear visor and funding Karen the under house.
Speaker 4: And Glosses and Anheims, the actings on the Cunninghams and get now de loyded by them and the end game Doty Rice and was one and I was the tifty blue and mus and then let's young that's see if you have that each can and broad the acting and often held it from Cunningham, let's go in the first of the restaurant. Yeah, when I see human iron high mission handles all this to I in ding fest so much Inspector foresters team and drains in their inspector good morn.
Speaker 5: Later heard that's mister Shellock Holmes as long as.
Speaker 2: He does it. The inspector what does this? Doctor wats good morn.
Speaker 3: And we.
Speaker 6: What the frang up the animal batons for bycom word mister Holmes is the under from younger.
Speaker 2: Heard was persidist for this very yes.
Speaker 3: Brad with the angling had Ryan Cam inspector names play.
Speaker 6: Don yeahs and imbrog Field and him vice, but this is smile have the indsingnook So yeah. The man is uh huh Cunningham, the gods to Betty gang on mister Elick Cunningham's and zone often five bid the hurt.
Speaker 5: And then kutscher William M.
Speaker 6: Hill for Wolf and mister Elick leaves the fortm schlaunt the hinterviewer stand often and come za Eddie Biden man at draws and ringing I know f and then shoots up the under feuds board on the murder for schwandt Garten heck mister Cunningham zelps had in Ochzen from Schlaft Timoth and stars as the theater Grand the young l in the visions, william S the hill for listen, and this mister kenon common middle Gross.
Speaker 5: Don't get clided. That's the bescribing the Abu.
Speaker 2: And William for them total at.
Speaker 6: Kind what Vahan, I'm from Ferdna house of the Commison of Alat and first Larsson Van and there for Leslie Amanda Ku the reason for five by actings.
Speaker 2: And Bernat Gordon adding Carl also of.
Speaker 5: Doctor Watson. Yeah, but this isn't fits and here.
Speaker 6: Fishing and inspector the first mister Holmes, I'm shining vananam Gross and bogen Up Garrison fancy stitution, Dowmond on siger Finger the totn Manners was also the Areka William and rest despite pears off the hamp Grison or the William had this isn't fed some bog up Grison. Then the Ambressi and the hamp Tata the lowest my English understands from the Biden with Papi and the left. Yeah, but when this is it in rest and and then one, then this is fast us I said human predo't handled.
Speaker 5: Here firtle fortswelve.
Speaker 3: And coming off so what the reason a far and us this is adding also on this interest and the first off recently and started mister Holmes.
Speaker 6: William and the iron brew on the antics does William in his house lessons all the don't strike great.
Speaker 3: Comes from the hands of and ver snitched critic here, No, no, that is that transt me direct first scene yet when the alarm Colonel Hals Wotson and momental game to inspect to make the bidding the first up a man a climb to r int he lost a dick of kind Watson now and by the American anemy w Speeder come to the inspector.
Speaker 1: Am Yeah, does into the inspector Yeah, and Harberton that mister Holmes, because on that Swagen Now for Amda tal what's that she had implish my mine and my longs.
Speaker 5: Are Dr Watson he most to give him.
Speaker 2: That is the incacon.
Speaker 5: Mister Holmes helped me.
Speaker 6: Here here she on the minor hands of frag This is a good one in the dozens of them, felt to Treven.
Speaker 5: Again thought of as.
Speaker 6: He and Phelice that is getting zook by mister Cunningham, a let Susan and mar and Colonel Hater as doctor Watson and still oh song. Mister Holmes is the gunst side, so so have his only song? So off great film the guns gun.
Speaker 5: Now then.
Speaker 1: Off seemly phelic that's kind of shown. I have assactor and.
Speaker 2: Come and see Hater I leave words.
Speaker 4: And Chris Morgan he's a lands but from the same just does tasperations.
Speaker 3: The inspected on each man, Nette klan Kundo marked a cuisine dost me saying interesting, But that's canduntire weeks, that's say in game be so next time man, havn't they laid this armond William Gazane can't fight with us and revolver shots and and told for my good Alice not too brief, and Colonel Hayter and vanish On Stone with mister Canningham and m Zones it's now the off the.
Speaker 5: Floor to the interesting When was this doing million guns?
Speaker 3: And that firshow hascar common do you but Sorrygon does this is your man? Hooks Un gets fabration handled and the bezuk to get flected at first least in that's Dunkleberfon. That's best of Hoffen Glowy isn't transpided, however, and Inspector Dustin fits in the Hunt's tote and grister be douton by some mess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've value now established on the mister Holmes.
Speaker 3: The Schreiber, the settlers, most of their mangy Basons and their william On these speedish room the house in Betty boys.
Speaker 2: The rest is brief poems. What's not in your fun.
Speaker 5: Watson? Dang have they didn't send them in the.
Speaker 2: Often the same total as the Hankers and the Us. The settlers have have to win.
Speaker 5: Feelished blast there.
Speaker 3: Watson's toon who starts trying to get the Ntievans and stick only to Bemerton. That's the rest in the house there like hit so we could bleed back. The man had the calmly shame and Merkley cared nourished monthly to the middle. We had didn't settled as brat as the post.
Speaker 6: That's connection, sir, we are Vescus there, that's William that's Postaxically Canna brief become mad of all the.
Speaker 3: Brief course Inspector with ian is and for Newton, so Biden, I don't give you mad mister Holmes.
Speaker 2: That's Tritia gross artist, the breed good Mark Cunningham is us the good Mark hater and he isn't old doctor Watson.
Speaker 3: When the machine man's own leg first, then good Morgan.
Speaker 2: That mister Holmes, the.
Speaker 3: Good that the alumna a lady to vast and when he said mister last, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 5: As you can.
Speaker 6: Hold it's an unmarket.
Speaker 2: Uh hmm, it's mister Holmes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a bit of females. I'm surely good, mister cunning three days when for frix Stan it's first man in Nephans and the man guns Dr Watson had I'm sure that he can in mine and Doc and frankless light.
Speaker 2: He do not house the comestorms. That's the best.
Speaker 5: He have been.
Speaker 3: An inclined punk vision and that's a schnegger shine manage missed the gun from mister Canningham n your vision were exist and hat and Sir Williams for.
Speaker 2: Her is man five for him and clydess by.
Speaker 3: Brendan them list Hu come to see Dannie to Smith, but hEFS an Einbrish and the house and least brent on the five medium Mercuryson Office and please uyam not sure yes makes them get found bit mister Canninghan, I are usually a human, mister Holmes mester and belog on our sets and courts and text off because going to front.
Speaker 2: Like mos.
Speaker 3: Th mhm sagging has mister homes being bred from fund that to beat this is kind is nurding, unclimbed field.
Speaker 2: Is he shriving here?
Speaker 3: I'm stetts Let's and dian stuck moregn fertile for I by ironbox for etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 2: It's about fertile for as well. And I tell you she can't lin and philadraphial sich alum. Surely mister.
Speaker 3: She had a ski like man for best and how that I'm blased with mister.
Speaker 5: Holmes mm hmm rose to school, yeah, what's his work stuff?
Speaker 3: Pristine and manly, but Watson man, goodness, I feel like that's give a sevens. And so it's like for again and mal Joy's house. But it's better this basic, not this shrifts in many brief that's just stick, thank you, mister Cannigan.
Speaker 2: And guess one one I'm a going.
Speaker 3: Ah that's just my shifts and mister Hobbes, mine's own shrift name and what's unclouded in my lead that's that fish March and briakinness. I'm clauded to my not fish And was he just fence to befinded.
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a pel dunk on times. He's a seemly banker. Does connect bots and.
Speaker 3: Mussis first, that's my I'll be the mentor Patrick friend. The most rock car won't take a faked I'm watching just flicking off the tap.
Speaker 5: Its name meant from.
Speaker 1: Spects slab stimty heavy.
Speaker 3: It's like that.
Speaker 2: I am the Machens and cons.
Speaker 8: Out fish Papa Papa escaped what was then homes. Papa must kip stand up and another can some time. It's an into your family.
Speaker 2: And an.
Speaker 3: Inspector Fortins Biden hat bigs and young coaches.
Speaker 2: Mister Hobbs's getting onwards.
Speaker 3: Non connel hate the bands into vit gam Jesus plat Papier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's sorry. Defend the titles before Fantino and yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Fast girls on right, Ben and courts and in the lag design in any gances that had to work clear insis Schlager for Colonel Haters on what's in the house again? The inspected ons not court smit then for half the person don't commission, so that isn't Ben pushed him so ven.
Speaker 4: Mister Holmes, if trying sheriff, you see thank Wren Harms then damn it gebar contact Acton was.
Speaker 2: Give yourself for.
Speaker 3: Often the charms And it's again, mister Holmes, after Stanton's Smith, that's our mister Acton Bias Venice. In the Lewis and Jesus fantasy demonstery they are by Imbos interest citizen Za Brennant.
Speaker 4: It was after these demonstrats zindag spound Holmes. What's on ivan Irish does were by them? Don't happen finish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't let donk Sherriff, I don't stay.
Speaker 2: Oh yes you have all manaer your mister s. H.
Speaker 3: Bays does in the practice and his dedication aster vistate et vision. Though feligan On recently stash and some settled and Ozona of Maxim cad and and agi and started to concentrate on other things there he had anything rings and survival and that's the schluter to lose on this fust and then fed and Suzi in the total in the hands he she've been here, you know, And I'm Manahan the magazine rancious.
Speaker 2: That's gandish and.
Speaker 1: And that seems unblacke mesic trust fresh tish Watson.
Speaker 3: That's not a few best amit man to Manhattan and scanish the rings described stain that's the ans and vat of them settled from swi per zone and up excellent dish m bord the air in four and unfelt like just meet in banner Spitz and air in viertil.
Speaker 4: Yes man, yeah, yes, Mercius yeah, abs it's swilight and brief of theesel vice the shrie of.
Speaker 3: Ba croutons that'spects by the glacier mass and and forty sist so and there Yi that's about four shripa and detribing the craft was worse than the dust let shrift toss a game but we have you but sorry, there are device. If it is a Wenzi, then settlement four to diversitude shows connders a manmeter reunder and fester and shrifts and aborted to strip them under and platz list and above their into feeding on loud. There I'm stillings, you know. That's why the man counted us about the grated business four in ninth estion that was can the reasess the mondays it by wort the ship, the guns.
Speaker 2: Plant that bravos for suits.
Speaker 3: O flesh yet thinking comber and put, isn't he feel like ifter were in clanders the bush among the altars and scribing and middles and a shrift proble on expertance ashtaulish again Now she cut and fickled Varnist mister normal advisor commander's leaves he had seen seems had fast normal advisor, I cankhad on covered had sight and fours and altar forth when they're lining the not youngest and gig verting fires went with the run the fast ran shrift is iron and this pizza it was clay shifts and a faculation doesn't be unnamed. That's the mid nim young mansutoon im el and they were not kind crisis don't know.
Speaker 2: Vetter does stirlish globies, how is it the shrift that was?
Speaker 3: And dings Alison ala mineses try on Swancy Andre invis a and I'll see you, Colonel Hayter. Also the lectors and Dortig Star of investors. The Biden Shriver Jesus brief is.
Speaker 2: Blutes. Yeah, yeah, only five.
Speaker 3: He gives us a fave Median Indian Biden Shrift prom Sin and then Fastigration is only thin and against the rive from Klan and Punk Neider of dut Be.
Speaker 1: Still Dad of the cunninghamskem home.
Speaker 3: This is from motors from Simi batwats now and then getting also made him inspected to your house and thea als fast Susan Garsonist and the shows founder and as covers and not the show Stairs four was after Baus and infernal from Minison's fear Made and after a bon declared a vanished from pul Fagish Weirst Cunningham had a glow as the shoes very and his hand gaming Escafion ah by the fatal zone Bounds stems or Definity and Signy Braben the wanting foistest about full spoorn band Ner Suzanne so many is no Furlish Gladas Patons on the long Hatton Zon and Arts and Unbetboup Knee of the build flesh Shinenba.
Speaker 4: Warns them zag that's another Biden Cunningham's wow home entire tip now.
Speaker 3: And then fer House I'm mistaken. Yeah, you know the mister Anders Connel hat and Lang bearing processed tushal you know the Cunninghams.
Speaker 2: That's common vos and of the healthy the certain.
Speaker 3: Visits flashed off the Cunningham span and Brener blow ticket us to find and document tom By Spielders in process from vests cats and contama smoke.
Speaker 2: Then in an ambus striam just to comment in the handcuff and es you man and.
Speaker 8: To look the advisor the finder him safe minus advice.
Speaker 3: And copel is on the name things he does to comment the thinking content boys didn't up planking and m and normal and brofort to and.
Speaker 2: Thash London does clear Also these some house in.
Speaker 3: The estimish club if the feeling the tildiest brief poems I had in them totn of their hunt carena do listen to get to the fact inside than schla rock deso ice there's inde is the Vietnam suz start not per fund this had rang and the minds and biz in cunning ims Yes you st that's the cunning has On and Ga come yeah and look your the inspector in the glis you were in seeking invice at s and then fond nothing. It's my phone Enschieden that the dutum does that to come then settlers to an in so far that philist and retinant, so far in all Maden and grabs the mid An noyse Bace.
Speaker 2: Believe him and mister Holmes like.
Speaker 1: A bluffs having minor practice and love for the yar and the man mentioned for manfus and Susan breakings and it's bushtiating the again does he have dina on.
Speaker 3: That's the time script comed now as the whole tat Bract historian client trick. Then Alton Cunningham that's in them Textette and Blona Ihndy that's not Irons in twelve to the Besan it's already is a twelve minutes twelve of them up garrison and settled vagul Oh.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm blinder is excavation.
Speaker 2: The females eventually want my liba Watson's that my office letters to drinking.
Speaker 3: Most of the zigns by clown first stand there as on court susign is glangress from their cap which was yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Woos the now does it?
Speaker 2: That's for Dan The dnkis on the stores.
Speaker 3: Now skelang them kite from absol length Mandrasians.
Speaker 2: And Clyde detached on the slave rocks. So so then he started hangings.
Speaker 3: He had the gad funds and stairs one and ditsi.
Speaker 4: Mister Holmes says, this does a down list as a game.
Speaker 2: Leaven give her m.
Speaker 3: H of course Shan bring himself the rest dis brief booms, Yeah, we think ans and texted come on fifth Fortsworth from Osto and anders as the bush a farm that's fo different of your Annie Morrison oysters ny sign can.
Speaker 2: Any immersion that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and he talked from them and Lawson's vision name dam and William Kurban and an Emerson bar the English needs man, Alec Cunning and Moses Kibostan that's th shik defa elect Vasi Lockton, William Harrause on the shot.
Speaker 4: Name however wound and him Mills Villain.
Speaker 3: That's wy he has from him Alton Canning and Nasena not house a Gigan and Baron often barbusta William from them einbos and buying her name mister Ecton's house and all is the answer side yeah, hms and homes politics mood, what's the strikly mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Benji mansion trolling and leave her life to bet you didn't.
Speaker 3: Five Gloies the Royden target of them lands a good Gitan it's this time follow follow for Watson.
Speaker 2: Then it's no idea for Dank. Yeah, you've had to be stim cleansing the hold mong in the Baker Street. So I can.
Speaker 7: The Brachte Schlock Holmes, spuntaus An Hirshpiel, Narino Schello Holmesichte from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, from Michael Hardwick, Dodge van Route for markat On, John Lackland, the Midworken, Envaren Sherlock Holmes, Peter Pasetti, doctor Watson, Klaus Bearn, Colonel Hayter, Hansteche, Ballot, Cunningham, hor Stappart, Aither Cunningham nor that Capam, Mister Acton, Adolph Ziegler, inspector Forrester Baum, Krueger and Butler, Gostel, Dudds de schwecher Y, Josef manud Mousik, Peter Swadkof, Reggie Heinz, Guintos Damm