Speaker 1: Hey there, it's willed. Because of the nature of our show, sometimes technology decides to play rough with us, and this includes the episode you're about to listen to. Because our guest is so connected to Spirit, seems, Spirit thought it'd be fun to force us to use a different recording platform than when we usually use, you know, the one that gives us the very best audio quality you've come to expect from us. So at some points in this interview you may notice some audio clipping that comes from the fact that we recorded this on the public Internet instead of on our preferred platform. We feel it's still great content that we wanted you to have, so we're releasing it here for you as is. Thanks for being a listener, and we hope that you enjoy the episode.
Speaker 2: Karen. Yes, we've got to chat with some absolutely amazing teachers in the metaphysician spiritual space. Over the last year and a half we start, we've even experienced some astounding modalities and we've learned a lot. Yeah, yeah, guess what what, we're only just getting started. On today's show. We have an opportunity to welcome one of my absolute favorite people in the world, who just so happens to be one of the most amazing spiritual teachers in the world. So it works out really well.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm excited because you have talked about her so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you finally get a chance to meet her finally. I'm excited for that as well. However, we almost lost her twice. Yeah, almost lost her twice. And she's here today to share the story of her second near death experience with us. Wow, and she's going to help us understand that the power is truly within us.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Well, she's so hard to pin down because she knows so much about so much, But I can promise you that over the next forty minutes or so, you are going to be amazed.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: My name is Will and I'm Garen, and unlike boulderin Scully.
Speaker 3: Both want to believe.
Speaker 1: So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Scripting Politicians class.
Speaker 1: You are listening to classic skeptic positions. Welcome to our version of a walk down memory Lane as we present classics from the Skeptic Metaphysician Library, warts and all. So, Karen, when, oh when are you going to go get reiki certified?
Speaker 3: I need to do that right away, don't I you do.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about that for a long time and you just haven't done it.
Speaker 4: And not to mention that my back has been out for like three years and my reiki certified husband won't reiki my back and fix it, so it looks like I'm gonna have to do it on myself.
Speaker 2: Well what's the term?
Speaker 1: What's that saying that people say God helps those who help themselves?
Speaker 4: Or is it the shoemaker's kids have holes in their shoes.
Speaker 5: And I'm not your kid, but kind of the same thing. I would thank you, But no, regardless of the pain that you're in it with your back and stuff, there's so many more benefits to raki than just pain relief. And in fact, when I give myself raiki, I don't feel.
Speaker 3: Give yourself reiki, but you don't give.
Speaker 1: You No, No, it doesn't work for me, pain and wife, it doesn't work for me, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The thing is, you're doing it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I gave I've given up because I've learned that.
Speaker 3: Let's just give up this fight and listen to the interview.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the skeptic. But physicians I'm will and I don't care. And if you're a regular listener, you already know le or Leelle. You've heard her first interview from way back when we first got started, then you heard her again where she's so graciously gifted be with a past life aggression session. He's back again today to share some more eye opening wisdom with us from her latest book, which was just released, The Powers in You. Welcome to the show the or on le out.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you so much. It's such a pleasure to be on to meet Karen, and thank you.
Speaker 2: It's always always a thrill to have on the shows in neuro So I can't thank you enough for taking the time to come talk to us. And that now great.
Speaker 6: You know, I owe Karen a past life progression woos. I gave you one, right, so I will give her one if she wants. I would love.
Speaker 3: That so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, it's going to be interesting now too, because we've explained it. We've learned so much since the time gave me my regression. I'm really curious to see what kind of things Karen comes out with, so we dubbering to do that.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll share them, maybe not.
Speaker 2: I think our audience supposed to hear. We know that you're here to promote your book, but recently something happened to you. You had your second near death experience.
Speaker 6: Right right, Well, the first one I told you about. I was young and I had a boating accident. I was underwater, left my body for over twenty minutes, and I just learned downloaded the entire multiverse information without knowing what it was. And then that changed the course of my life. And so I talked to a lot of experts, and you know, people didn't believe that I'd been out of the body, underwater for twenty minutes. And this one expert, Lynn K Russell, she said that, you know, people had been out and clinically certified that they had been dead for forty eight hours in the Morde and came back to life. So she said, twenty minutes is nothing, Leora.
Speaker 2: So I was like, nothing to you, Maybe, yeah, right.
Speaker 7: Because I guess it's pretty painful coming back in after you've been out for so long. But I had been going In April, I had been going through a very serious situation that left me death and devastated, and I was having a really difficult time getting through it and everything that I teach I was doing, of course, but I kept going in and out of depression, and it seemed like I couldn't get through it no matter what I did. And so my daughter and I and some friends we went to Italy and we got back from Italy, and you know the long trip, like it's like twenty four hours of flying everything. So four days after I get back, probably still jetl like and everything.
Speaker 6: I like to hike. And I said to my daughter, you know, let's go hiking, because that's what we do on Saturdays. And she's like, all right. So we go to Griffith Park and there's the old zoo that they have there. It's really beautiful, and it was a hot day, like ninety one, and it's near Pasadena, so if you know Pasadena weather, it's just baking, baking hot. And I don't like hot older you get you don't like hot weather for some reason. But anyhow, it kept getting hotter and hotter, and you know, she and I were talking about the situation I was in and I'm just really really up, said and I couldn't get through it. And so I'm going up the hill and stopping and breathing and drinking water and going up further, and I'm like, you know what, we get up so far, and I said, I have to sit down, Nick, and she's like okay. So I sit down and I'm using my Apple watch my blood pressure, spine and everything, and I'm like okay. So I was feeling better, and I said, okay, I'm going to get up, and so I go help me out, and so she grabs my hand and pulls me up, and all of a sudden, everything starts to close in and I go I'm going down, and boom. The next minute, I knew I'm out of my body and I'm at peace, and I'm so happy, and I knew I had just died, and I didn't care. I didn't care that I left behind my daughter. I didn't care that anything. I was so relieved to get out of this lifetime that I was happy. And far off in the distance, I could hear screaming like ahm, like really loud screaming, and a voice told me they said, your daughter cannot handle it now if you die, and I'm like okay. So all of a sudden, I went wash and I went right back into my body and I come back in I'm like, what is there a bug on me? And she's like, mom, you were seizing. So I was having a literal seizure and my eyes were bugged out, my tongue was out, and I was shaking, and I thought I had just passed out when I came back in, so I told her what happened. And she's all angry because you know, you're not going hiking ever again, and yeah, and I'm like when she just go down the hill. And so we get down the hill and I had a headache and I knew it was probably heat stroke, right because I looked it up later and you can have a seizure from heatstroke, and I'm assuming that that's what it was. And I just that night I had a headache, and so I took you know, like a Imatrex or Motrin or something. And I wasn't worried because I knew what it was. I knew that I had died and I had come back, so I knew it was a wake up call. And so that night I went to bed, I get up in the morning, and my life shifted. All of the stress that I had been under was irrelevant. All of a sudden, I was like, I know what I'm going to do, ABC D me and I was like, thank you. Then I just started to like live my life and enjoy my life and be really really happy. And I think that I'm at a point spiritually or whatever you want to say, where my guides. It's almost like I have who's the wizard in Harry Potter? The number A one? Yeah, I've got him up. You know, it's actually me. That's our divine self. It's always talking to you. And now it's like, look at if you don't get out of this crap of three months of depression, we're going to knock you out and we're going to make you realize what you're doing in your life. And that's actually what happened. And since then I have been in this different space, a space of living what my book is about. Right. And to tell you how funny, I'm so connected now to my divine self, which we all are. We're all like driven by our divine self. It's a matter of how aware we are of that divine energy. And it's all of us, you know, taking us down our path. I was at the races and the horse races in San Diego, so high school friends came up when we went to the races, and I kept losing. I'm down like one hundred and fifty dollars, like, oh geez. I kept picking these you know who knew what I was picking, And so I saw my boy. My eyes kept darting towards this one called Zimbabwe, and I'm like, no, I don't want that, Zimbabwe. No, No, So I go up to the window and Zimbabwe was like three. So I picked four and five and I said, I don't want that. And I get up to the window and I get my ticket Zimbabwe, and I do across the board, like five bucks across the board, right, so I get to first, second, and third, and so then I got number four too, Zimbabwe one. So I'm like, all these things have been happening where my divine self is kind of sick of me, and it's like safe.
Speaker 8: We're gonna start showing you where to go, right, So that's kind of like your.
Speaker 2: Own devices, we got to show you.
Speaker 6: With you. So but those things have been happening, and it's really I'm in a really good place now because I remembered who I am. I remember who we are, who we are out of this physical body and you know, I listened to a lot to Dolores Cannon. Now when I have free time, I'll just yell, wash the dishes and listen to her. And she's so amazing and she talks about all these things that I had been talking about channeling that I didn't even know when she existed. And we're all here to be on our divine path. People, all of these entities race to get to Earth so that they can go through the physical experience. And when we're spiritual beings, we're like, give it all to me, give me everything, I can do it, and they're like, man, I don't think so yep, just give it all. And then you come into the physical reality and you're like, holy crap. And then somewhere along the line you wake up and you realize, Okay, I asked for and everything that has been in my life I asked for, and it's really it's it's fun. It gets to be like you create your reality, and when you take responsibility for everything in your life, it happens. This bad thing that happened and you don't want to discuss it because not a lot of people know, but I put it, I asked for it, but I didn't ask for it the way it happened, right could it happened? And so we asked for things be really clear when we talk to our higher selves, you know, and our guides and all that this is what I want. This is you know, be very specific.
Speaker 3: Careful what you ask where you just might get it exactly exactly right.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so it's you know, I talked to Lynn k Russell apton has happened? And I said, Lynn, I said, I had another near death experience And she goes, Oh, that's no big deal. People have them all the time, you know, like once you have one, you're prone to have it over and over again. And I'm like, wow, and I'll have to find this woman for you to have you bring her on the show. But she's had eight, so a lot of people. There's people. I'll find her name and get her for you so that you can have her on the show.
Speaker 2: Were you're saying is that that the experiences is like a tattoo, Like you can't just have one.
Speaker 6: Right who knew? Yeah? Who knew? But I know that it changes you. It gives you a perspective, and they come at a time when you're at a crossroads and then you realize you're like, oh, and it's kind of your higher self than multiverse saying look, this is the way it is. You don't need to be so stressed, you don't need to be so down. Take this path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've got so so, so many go ahead. We went through a lot of stuff. Before I get jumping into that, I gotta ask Karen because as Leora was sharing her experience, I watched you and you were you were having a hard time, and so why are you tuning up? It affected you?
Speaker 3: What happened then when she said that her daughter wasn't ready for it for whatever reason, I just felt like whoa, Like just this very strong feeling, and that just it shook me a little bit because I can I can imagine what she felt like she's losing her mom. And then as a mother, thinking your daughter's having hard time losing you, you know, there's like a it's a two way street. But then another part of you just wanting to.
Speaker 6: Go and you're given those options all the time, Like the first one they told me, all of a sudden, this voice came in after they showed me all of you know, all of these things in the multiverse and they said, your body can't so stained under the water anymore. It's you either have to go or go into the light. And I said, well what do I do? And they said, it's up to you. So at that second time, it was up to me too. And you know, she's getting married next year, and you know she lost her brother two years ago, my son, and so it's been a really difficult time for her. So I knew I needed to do one more mother thing that was important for her.
Speaker 2: So I suppose that what you're doing now is we never know where we're going to go. So I'm sure you're probably trying to get her in a better space so that it's gone for me, something happens, she's more faired. Yeah, you mentioned something else while you're talking. You said that we raced to this berth for this experience. Isn't there someone out there that can kick us in the head and make us get to our real right? Who would want to do this, like, who want to come here specifically to experience these hardships just so we can say that's.
Speaker 3: It in there, not that well in there?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, I guess for you know, we are all part of the divine When we're out of the physical reality. We are all God, the whole God for us, that's who we are, and we're just at different levels of understanding. But from what I understand, when we're in the spirit world and we've had you know, a long time, either at you know, a stationary planet that we come before we go into an incarnational existence or up in the divine, it becomes where we want to come back in and it's almost like us watching a movie. So we're it's kind of like entertaining for us as spirits, because in spirits we can handle anything. But when we get into the physical that's why we wake up. That's why we have to realize that we're in it. We're the driver's seat and working controlling everything, you know, and we can have the life we want because it's all.
Speaker 2: So basically you're saying that spirits are masochists.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it feels that way, it doesn't sometimes, right, Daredevil's.
Speaker 2: So, you recently released your book The Powers In You, and I assume that in your near death experience there it is a beautiful cover. Did your near death experience and motivate you writing this book or are the messages in the book specifically from that.
Speaker 6: No, you know, well there's there's part of it. But this book is about it's a collection of all of my life experience and all of my metaphysical experiences, everything included. And you know I had taught before. The life that I had was super, super difficult. And you know, two years ago I thought, you know, my son died and I thought, well that'll be the end of it, you know, it'll be it won't be so bad anymore. And then this other thing happened and just devist And it's a collection of how to understand who we are and why we're here. And you know, people go to healers, which is great. I'm a healer. People go all over to try to get this fix, you know, make me feel better and you release. So what we're here to do is to evolve to the point where we wake up and we start to realize who we are out of this physical body. And when that happens, then we can start to manipulate. And there we go again. We can start to manipulate our life and create the life that we want. Because it's all based on energy, the whole concept of what we are. We're in the divine, we come down, we get ready for a physical existence, and there's millions of physical existences incarnational planet throughout the multiverse. Earth is not just one. There are many. We're one of the human ones, and there's other human ones, but there's other different species that are incarnational, you know, on other planets. But we come down here and we and I told you this before. We start out somewhere like a caveman, end up somewhere like Gandhi, and in the middle we wake up and we start to realize who we are, why we're here, and then change our life and learn how to I don't want to say manipulate, that's not a correct term, but we learn how to create the life that we desire so that we can have a happy life. You know. Buddhist says that everything that happens is has nothing attached to it. Every action is benign. Everything that we attach to it is where the pain and suffering comes in. When someone dies, it's a benign action and they're all they're happy, just like I was out of the body. I'm like, I'm ready to go, and for us it's devastating. Those are emotions that we attach to everything. So in my book, what I do is I give you all of the information from the quantum mechanics, how the brain works. I talk about why we are the way we are. Did it come from our childhood? Did it come from another life? We're curying this energy. Everything is energy. So I teach you how I plant these little seeds in your head and in your subconscious so that you are constantly thinking about what this book is about and how I can change my life. And people used to ask me what is self love? And I knew what it was, but I didn't know how to explain it. But since I wrote the book, I understand now that it is the optimization or body, mind, spirit, thoughts, words and actions. So being in the optimization of your body meaning being healthy, working out, doing everything you can to optimize your body's performance. Next is the mind where you're reading uplifting you know, material, watching podcasts like your podcast, then meditating spiritually, and then thoughts, words and actions. You're utilizing what you know to stay in the vibration of love your action instead of flipping somebody off when they cut you off. You know, you're like, okay, dude, go ahead. You're you know in as you're in a different frame. You know, words words have such radical vibration, they can hurt you like a knight. And then thoughts, and we have eighty two thousand thoughts or more a day controlling those and making sure that every single thought is in the vibration of love. So all of that is the vibration of love. Optimizing every area of your life goes six. So that's an equation that I came up with, optimization of body, mind, spirit, thoughts, words, and actions equal.
Speaker 2: We need to take a quick break, but we'll be right back with more amazing conversation on the skeptic metaphysicians.
Speaker 1: And now back to the skeptic metaphysicians.
Speaker 4: So you talked about this first near death experience. I guess death experience because you're under for twenty minutes. And we've heard that from a lot of people that the interview that had this big event in their life, something has happening and they have this awakening. Do you think an event sort of thing is necessary in order to start that awakening.
Speaker 3: Or are some people is it easier for some people? What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 6: You know, it seems to me that that would be for me understanding that is it has to be an event being human and the way we look at things, and it gives us that opportunity to jump out rather than just to be you know, walking along cooking your macaroni and you're out, you know, And I mean it could happen that way too. I don't know, but it just seems like an event like that gives us the opportunity to get out of the body easier.
Speaker 4: Because you have people that as a child were able to kind of see this or understand this.
Speaker 6: More so maybe yeah, you know, kids like I'm sure that when you are walking down the street and you see this little kid and it looks at you, and just like penetrates like their kids are powerful, especially nowadays. They're so jacked up on these new type of tweaks that the aliens have done to us. So they're they're awake, like people are being born awake, and they're powerful, and yeah, they're still connected. I have a friend. Her grandson is four years old, and now he's starting to forget, but he's like Grandma, I used to be married to Matilda, And she's like, who's Matilda? He goes in my other life I was married to her, so he knew his whole other life and then now it's slipping away as he gets older. But yeah, they're in tune. I don't know if I answered your question.
Speaker 2: But you said something like let go just drop the letters of nothing, but you said something about aliens. Are they currently tweaking us as we speak?
Speaker 6: Yes? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Is that what the abduction experience is? Or is it before we are born? How? What?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: And I don't think it's an abduction. I think rather it's an agreement that you go along with them. So and if you look and this is so backed up by science anthropology, uh when and you know it's funny. I have known this because they showed me, But Dolores Cannon talks about it too, and she when she would do pastlight progressions on people, they would the higher vibrational beings will come in and say, this is what we're doing. But what I know and what she confirms is that you know, planets were created and they wanted a human or they wanted to form a being that could incarnate, but it could survive and grow and become more powerful and all knowing. And if you look at is it anthropology where they dig up? What's that when they get things archaeology, Well they're digging up small little bodies, big gigantic bodies. These were all tests. And if you go through Egyptian history too, you see humans that had an animal brain and all of like if you watch what is it called alien? What's the show? It's Agent Aliens and they tell you everything, and I mean, this is all confirming everything that I know. But they want wanted to find a being that could do the incarnational journey and the reason behind it that I know and that I was shown by people that I would channel is the incarnational being. Every time they raise their vibration, there's a byproduct of that raising your vibration. And do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: I want to say, Sam, what did you say? Spam? What is a spam?
Speaker 6: Spam?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The by product? I'm just thinking, what's.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you know I thought we were going to think what I watch?
Speaker 6: I watch his post on Facebook all the time? Great?
Speaker 3: Why I live his posts?
Speaker 4: Not that.
Speaker 2: I keep things interesting?
Speaker 3: You got at least?
Speaker 2: So no, what what?
Speaker 6: What is?
Speaker 2: What is the by product?
Speaker 6: The by product is love? So every time you raise your vibration, every time you make a choice to be a better person, there is an energy factor that is excreted and that is loved, and the purpose of the multiverse is to stay in the balance of love. So that's why we were created. We were created and all of the other planets like us so that we could we're actually miners, miners of love, and that's you know, we're all divine beings. And the Earth and the multiverse has been around so many trillions and trill I don't even know what guns beyond trillions. But we're just these little, you know, young people, young kids were like kindergarten, and we're learning how to do it. But that's what they want. They want planets where the incarnational beings will grow and evolved and eventually become loving entities true to their divine self.
Speaker 4: I love that she's totally speaking my language, all about the love.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to your book, because I love the all going off the rails. But we need to go back because I've got an entire list of question I've got to get to a tool. The book actually teaches you about the science behind metaphysics, right and the working of the multiverse, and we've touched on it a little bit. Opinion, keep us a little bit more into that.
Speaker 6: Well, in twenty twelve, scientists discover discovered the God particle, the bosim Higgs particle. So in twenty twelve was actually a huge spiritual awakening. That's kind of when I really went down the rabbit hole. But that by scientists that don't believe in God, and they don't believe in a lot of things other than just science said so much. And this God particle is in every human, every animal, every plant, everything that is on the planet has the God particle. So that's part of the quantum mechanics that we understand that we are all one living breathing into the earth. You know. Unfortunately, and I think fortunately now we're starting to shift with this new generation of kids who are crazy about saving our planet. And by the way, did you hear what the guy that owns Pantagonia did donated three billion so all of his profits per year, they're like three billion dollars, donated it all to planet Earth. So that the shift is happening. We are changing, We are becoming this planet. So we are finding out who we are. We are these divine beads and we and I was told a long time ago by the people that you know, I would channel that the paris the Earth is trying to get rid of her parasites through what's happening with global warning, and then the people would say, well, who are the parasites, And we are the parasites. We are the ones that are you know, shifting the planet. Look what we've done in one hundred and fifty years from the Industrial Revolution we have in one hundred and fifty years we have done to the planet Earth. I mean, it's mind boggling. There's been around more millions and billions of years. But so those are the things that I teach because I want them to understand. I want them to understand religion and where you are and your religious beliefs, and religion as a man made vehicle. So you know, the medicis they wanted you know, money, they wanted to put fear into people. So those are some of the things in the book that I talk about. I talk about meditation, I talk about the energy zones of the body and how we are pure energy. And that's why when I talk about words being so hurtful, because everything carries energy, and any kind of negative energy that comes at you is painful, you know, physical, but words are really severe. So I talk about the energy and words energy and the body. I talk about how important meditation is. You know, having a sum with severe audism and bipolar for twenty five years, it was nobody can even under. People say, oh, I work, you know, sixty eighty hours, and I'm like, you know what, I don't cure And I worked those hours when I was in corporate, but taking care of a child twenty four to seven NonStop. You know, That's why I started writing because I could do it and I could leave and go be with him. But if I didn't meditate, if I didn't connect to that source to pull that energy down to help me, I never would have made it. And Brandon even knew. In the beginning, he wouldn't let me and he'd pound at the door and I would just ignore him. But later on, when I'd have a stressful day, he'd take me by the hand and take me to my room and say, mom, close your eyes because he knew what it did. So the superpowers that we have meditation is the moment. And I'm not talking gardening. I'm not talking about walking. Walking meditations are good, but we're talking about the meditation where your body is shut down, your mind is shut down, and you are you are connecting to who you really are in the vine.
Speaker 2: Become yourself and true SELFI yeah.
Speaker 6: And just you know, the things that we feed ourselves, our bodies, and so you know, I had stage three breast cancer. Then I had the fake boobs put on and I had to have them taken off, and I had breast implant illness on autoimmune and I've had to you know, be a female without having breast, which has been super difficult. But it was one of these challenges that I took on and of course I put that in so I learned too. And it's so interesting because I always took care of myself, but I ate a lot of meat and everything. But I learned how to optimize my body. So I take supplements, I juice, I work out to the extent. Now it's different because I go walking three times a week and then I hike on the weekends. So everything's kind of shifted with my age. But I take care of my body. I optimize my body and my mind. What I bring in listening to your podcast, listening to the people that you know are in the know, listening to that information is amazing. I try to. That's what's in my book is that you have control of every single thing in your life, and then you can start controlling when you have your thoughts to where they're staying in the vibration of love and they're staying in abundance, you can bring everything to you. And that's the way it works, and that's in the book, and I teach you.
Speaker 2: How to do it, all right, can't wait to read that book.
Speaker 6: I'm going to send you, guys, you have to give me your address. I'll send you a.
Speaker 3: Couple of.
Speaker 2: Definitely, because it is. It's a work book, right, so we're gonna have to kind of write, and you know what.
Speaker 6: It's so easy. The thing about it is because people nowadays have ADHD, right, they can't they can't focus for more than two minutes. So this is one chapter. This is one chapter. Then we go on to another chapter that has three paragraphs, so I mean every there's not a chapter in there that has more than four or five paragraphs. And then at the end it has questions, and then at the end it has the journal. So you start out in the morning and at night you write all the things you want to do. Bodyline spirit, thoughts, words, and actions. And then in the morning you get up and you do your alignment, your three minute alignment, you know, connecting to the divine, connecting to the earth, protecting, and then think about what you're grateful for, and then think about who you love and boom, you're ready to start your day.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I mean that the book from what I read, really kind of gives you a step by step right you can go at your whole pace. It really gives you step by step on how to find the power insiding. That's that's fantastic. This is all great. We're talking about wonderful things. Thought with the world nowadays, it's really it's really divided. So some of us are actively looking to move into the five D S das others are kind of digging in their heels and saying not you know, over my dead body and kind of thing. So it's causing some serious ructures in our culture, in our society. How can those of us who are trying to better ourself and our human experience help to bring those along that maybe arn't choosing really to see the truth. We can't you're saying, you're saying shit in your head not a chance.
Speaker 6: That's everybody is at their level of understanding, and when you come to that realization, you can never change anyone. You can only change yourself, and people will drop off out of your life people when they're at a level of understanding. No matter what you say, how you format it, they just don't get it. And so stop trying. I've stopped trying to, you know, fix people because it doesn't work. I fix people are on a broad level. If they want to be fixed, they come to me and then I give them information. But you cannot change anybody. And that's one of the things we're remember how I said, we start out as caveman and end up as Gandhi. Everybody's at their level of understanding, so you cannot and you can't be angry at them because that's part of the whole collective. You have to accept them, not judge them, and love them like you love yourself. And that's the only way you can deal with it. You are going to go into your you know, fifth element, happily and understanding and being lovely, love loving and non judgmental with these people because it's just a level of understanding.
Speaker 4: So well, it seems like those people will never have an awakening, And I mean, does everybody go through or is that the your incarnation? You keep coming back until you wake up. So that's exactly a choose to come back. Like, yeah, that's exactly what it is, Karen.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know Hitler was one of those people, and you know, I'm sure he's come back and you know, regretted it and lived a really horrible life to delete that karma. So we just keep evolving. We all of us, all three of us right now, we have been murderers, rapists. We had gone through a bunch of lifetimes that we're like, I would never do that in this life you wouldn't, but in other lives you had. And because now you awake, you awaken at one point and that's when you start to shift. So we've all been that, We've all been the bad guy and now we're lucky enough to be a good guy. So you mentioned earlier past life regression. Should I be afraid, No, I want to find out.
Speaker 3: Something that was horrible.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, But you know what, and you know, I your energy is beautiful. You have this really loving energy and I feel your acceptance and yeah it'll be and it's just really easy. See, you are given what correlates with this light and the people in your life. Now you'll be given lives possibly with them. So it's given what you need to understand for this particular lifetime. Yeah, so don't be afraid, and will we'll do another one if you want to for you too, so that because now you're at a different level, so other things will come up too, right Lee Or she.
Speaker 2: Actually just started meditating with me in the mornings, which has been wonderful, and she has made like these massive leaps in just a few times she's done it. Something remarkable happen today that we're going to have to record a session about because it truly it was so inspiring that we're doing to talk about it at some point. But it really helped show her the power of meditation to open herself up to the universal messaging. It was astounded. So we need to get you really meditating hearings that you.
Speaker 6: I see that in her, she's got that energy where she's open. She just it's like a baby just going whoa you know, like and and you're open and so now is when the cool stuff starts to happen. When you start you know, having all of the yeah, like it's yeah, yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I'll have to tell her yeah, and not jealous at all.
Speaker 8: No, and don't be jealous, you know, because you're going to go beyond and you'll have the more, you know, like in the beginning, rapid fire of all these things start happening for.
Speaker 2: Two years and she's that's okay.
Speaker 6: There, I know, I know a fast learner. Yeah, and that's that's you know, the level that she's at. She's on this. You know, once you there are some that and that's what happened to me. The minute that I woke up, I was like, I want to know everything. Just give it all to me and and let me experience. I wanted to touch on one thing that's important about my book, and you know people nowadays, people, I guess I've always wanted That's why the pharmaceutical and industry is so big. But people want to quick fix. They're lazy, they don't want to do the work. They just if it comes to where well, you know, I don't know, I know I shouldn't. You have to. You have to want to get there, you have to want to do the work. You can go to people and get healed, and you can go here and get healed, but you're going to keep coming back, and you're going to keep coming back. You have to start to do the work yourself, and you start out with davy steps, just little tiny things. But then what this book does is plant the seeds, so you keep awakening all the work that you've been doing. Karen with Will is been planting seeds in your head. And that's why you're having these huge you know, gigant make things happen, because these seeds have been planted, and all you're like, I'm ready, right, you.
Speaker 2: Think I have a forest in my backyard. I got a little prop. I got nothing. That's not true.
Speaker 9: That's not something to brag about. Will Sam Sam Sam.
Speaker 3: Highlight her.
Speaker 2: I see the jokes on the I see joh wow.
Speaker 10: Okay, this time is flown by you that I would because you are just you are one of my absolute favorite people.
Speaker 2: I'm so so thrilled. Let me tell me your chance to talk. Thank you again so much for the gracious offer of the Past Life Regress.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If someone wanted to order the book, I know that it's on Amazon. And it's also something we didn't talk about. It's actually been translated right to Polish and Spanish.
Speaker 6: Wow, yeah, into Spanish and Polish. And I am going to Poland. I'm having a conference, a weekend conference where I go, I do everything out of the book, and then after that week I'm i'd be doing the individuals. But yeah, they're flying me in and I'm going to do a whole thing, you know about the power. They're really receptive over there. They have started their spiritual awakening and they're just hungry for stuff. So yeah, so and the Polish people.
Speaker 3: Are wonderful, well, so exciting.
Speaker 2: We look forward to seeing the postcard. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 6: And if you guys want to come out to California, you're welcome to stay at my house so you have a place to stay.
Speaker 2: Be careful what you would say, because that's okay, I'm good.
Speaker 6: We are.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Your book, The Power Then You is on Amazon. Will add a direct link to that in our show. So if you listen to this on the radio, just go to Skepticmanposition dot com, go to Leora Leones episode, and in there you'll find a direct link. You can just click it and be connected directly to it, along with all of our other information social websites at cent drops or thank you so much, such a wonderful time spending time with you. Yes, thank you, see you guys.
Speaker 6: Thank you You're amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mike wife, and a huge thank you to you.
Speaker 11: If you like to show and the guests that we bring on, then you definitely want to be.
Speaker 2: A part of our Inner Circle.
Speaker 12: See.
Speaker 11: The Inner Circle is absolutely free to join, and it gives you an opportunity to not only interact with Karen and I, but you'll also be able to engage with fellow listeners like you yourself.
Speaker 1: You'll also find tons of discounts for.
Speaker 11: Services from some of our past guests so that you can check them out for yourself see which path makes the most sense for you. We're also going to be doing a lot of great giveaways, like free sessions from some of our guests.
Speaker 1: You can gain access to behind the scenes.
Speaker 12: Videos, even get the chance to be on the show.
Speaker 2: With to us.
Speaker 12: All the while you'll be helping the show grow by letting people know about us. If we mentioned it's one hundred percent free, check out our show notes for the link to our Inner Circle and enjoying today and then drop in and say hello and tell us what episode you heard this on. They might just give you a shout out on the show.
Speaker 1: Well that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Betephysician. Until then, take care,