Speaker 1: Nobody could have seen this coming.
Speaker 2: Apparently a few hours ago, well most of you were off in slumber land. The Algerian x Y chromo zone boxer Emain Khalif has fought her way into the finals the twenty five and by the way, as you can imagine, and I am, there is no way I'm going to get this other fighter's name. Let's see zen Jen Juam Suwan thing tie fighter who was ousted in a standing three count, which is pretty unusual in women's boxing. I just want to point that out. So like when I say standing three count, I mean like the fighters still up, but it's clear they're not in the room anymore, right, they're not focusing.
Speaker 1: You've seen it. I know you've seen it.
Speaker 2: But and for those of you into fighting, you're like, wait, explain this to me because some people don't know, and you need to understand that that's very unusual women's boxing. You see a lot more in men's boxing.
Speaker 1: So that was done.
Speaker 2: The crowd was absolutely packed with supporters for the Algerian fighter. Not necessarily all Algerians, but a good chunk of the Muslim population in France has really coalesced behind this fighter and reading the takeaway here from the telegraphs, so you know it's going to be super woke. I don't understand some of the stuff they're saying. All right, So Khalif danced in defiance as she swept into an Olympic women's boxing final. Now I believe the opponent will be a Chinese fighter, not the other fighter. I don't think they're in the same weight class. Not the other fighter that's been part of this discussion. Absolutely destroyed the opponent in front of the front of the crowd. And by the way, I guess they're going to I'm getting to it, Boston, Paul. Why are you up? How are you up? With the hangovers you must have anyway, So I guess the finals for this is going to be a rolling Garros, which if you've probably heard that before, that's Wimbledon, baby, or not Wimbledon, but it's like a Wimbledon setup for when the French Open. So if you can envision that Wimbledon with that center court, the one that holds the French Open, that's where they're going to hold the boxing final. As the victory was sealed, the Algerian lapped up the scenes with a ferocious war dance in a rare for women's boxing, batter Tie Fighter was given a standing count in the third round, such was the ferocity of the punching. There were no post fight tears this time, however, but the crowd was on the Tie Fighter from the go man taunting and screaming at her.
Speaker 1: She had endured.
Speaker 2: Booze and whistles from the crowd before being easily overhauled. She had acknowledged uncertainties about Calif's gender ahead of the fight, but there were no protests afterwards, so she didn't hold a press conference or any of that or mocked the you know, do the Italian fighter thing, where then people mocked her for being a cry baby who themselves, if they stepped in the ring probably couldn't take very many punches from the fighter who defeated her. But throw that out there. A lot of real tough guys probably get their their behind kick by this, this Algerian fighter. Let's see, and and the height difference was substantial, which you know, you can control for weight, you can't control for high to reach, I guess, but it wasn't even close. But there's a line in here that it just shows you where we're at.
Speaker 1: Let's see here do oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: There were no post fight teers, this time, after a week in which her main critics, the International Boxing Association, scrambled to repair damage to its own reputation. I'm sorry, are people looking at the the IBC as damaged and they're well, what was what was the damage to the I'm assuming it's because they said something and disqualified these fighters, and you moonbats can't deal.
Speaker 1: I you can't convince me.
Speaker 2: That the majority of the world, let alone just a US audience. You can't convince me the majority of the world thinks this is a positive. And if that is the case, God help us, right because you know, you take in the world, man, and there's a lot of countries where you know, hitting women's just something you do, it's just culturally a thing. But in the United States, you can't convince me half the people think that this is a good thing. And I'm just breaking down what we see from normal political lines, like people have a stop gap. You saw it in Missouri. So yesterday you had primaries and another squad member has lost their primary. Corey Bush has gone. Well, Corey Bush isn't gone. Let's face it. Corey Bush is gonna get either a really sweet lobbying job or some sort of activist thing that pays a crap ton of money, and she'll be out there doing the same stuff. She just won't have a seat in Congress to do it. And I've already seen some of the more liberal takes from some of the journalists in misery there saying well, this wasn't about her seething hatred of Jews or even the propulsion of riots, where she sat there in the middle of the mess going you're going to have to move me, But rather they just didn't feel that she was financially pulling in the dollars and you know, for her district at the rate they would have hoped, which is why they literally ousted her in a primary. Now, I don't have a beat on the dude that won. I guess he's supposed to be more moderate, but he's also an activist kind of. But I don't know how he could be more obnoxious than she was. So that's two squad members down. That's a final here with his Chinese fighters probably going to get the crap kicked out of her while a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of people cheer it on.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, just a couple of little breaking stories as we get the morning going. So there you go, all right, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. We got all sorts of fun stuff to get to. They don't even care on CNN, by the way, anymore. Like obviously we're gonna get all the Tim Walls stuff. And I'm going to tell you because you know what I know Tim Walls. I know right. I'm going to tell you about me being a young broadcaster back in the day and watching the first time Tim Walls was elected, specifically to Congress. I've interviewed him. The stuff that you guys are all finding out about right now is stuff that has been out there almost since day one with him.
Speaker 1: The citizens of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Have heard this, and they have heard it almost every time this dude has come up for reelection or has moved on to a higher office, including obviously the governor's office and now this and so you know, a lot of people are looking at this military story with Tim Walls, going, how in the world could you pick this guy with that hanging over his head.
Speaker 1: I'm here to.
Speaker 2: Tell you that it didn't move the needle in Minnesota. And if you don't know what it is. The totality of what it is, I will explain it in detail to you. But the first time I met Tim Walls is when he was the Democrat nominee for the first District of Minnesota and he was running against an incumbent by the name of Gil excuse me, Gil Gutneck, which is such a Minnesota name. And I had a good relationship with Gil. He was really the first member of Congress that I had when I moved to Minnesota that I had an opportunity to interview and interact with. And remember things were kind of different. Yeah, I would interview Gil, I would interview Michelle Bachmann, we'd interview Keith Ellison, several other Democrats. But we had a good relationship ship with Paul Wellstone, and that just doesn't exist. That doesn't exist in North Carolina. We become so partisan. I'm sure it's probably dead in Minnesota two. So what happened in that race and why is it important as a lesson of progression to where we are, Because I think you're going to see a lot of similarities.
Speaker 1: I know you're going to see them.
Speaker 2: I think with Roy Cooper, I remember people's attitude of Roy Cooper when he was a g where they didn't view him as a hyper political animal. And look where we are now. Well that's what happened with Tim Walls. And maybe it was always there, but it was behind the scenes, and it was it became quickly clear that that very first campaign he was running was a complete nutter pile of hogwash, we'll use that term. So I'll give you the origin story, okay, and then we'll play some audio and then some audio from CNN, and.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a crazy day.
Speaker 2: Well as we've got a bunch of other stories we'll get to as well. But right now it is six seventeen. Hang on, Corey Bush is out at least for this election cycle. I guess she could run again feasibly, but or I don't know, maybe write in and screw everything up for him. So we got that that Algerian fighter he is going to the finals, so that controversy continues to swell. Beat the crap out of a very short tie fighter just a few hours ago, and we'll be fighting a Chinese fighter for the for the final. So we'll see how we'll see how, We'll see how that goes. They did figure out a reason why everyone is being a big meanie Ross, did you see the reason why Algeria, the country of Algeria, who issued a statement who basically hadn't been saying much, they've determined why there's so much backlash to this Algerian fighter. Do you know why the Jews so Algeria blames the Zionist lobby for the backlash? Right, yeah, that's it. Nobody could think for themselves. Somebody's looking at that fight with that Italian fighter going good, what no, no, this is wrong, man, this is wrong. And again here's the thing. I don't have any hatred for this Algerian fighter, except in the continued suspension of disbelief and not caring and now the sheer cockiness, because this is a very unusual situation. This is not somebody who decided that you know, hey, my school counselor is probably right, maybe I am a woman. This is somebody who is literally dealing with one of the afflictions which are very rare that are always brought up in these transgender arguments in a very disingenuous manner, because right people, you know, somebody on the left will be like peop, but what about client filter syndrome, when in reality, almost nobody, almost nobody who is quote unquote transgender is dealing with that as a percentage of the total population who identifies as transgender. This is one of those situations, and it's and it's it's a strange one, and it's not a fair one, admittedly, right, it's not. It's not fair that this individual who was born a woman, and that is I think even the position of the the International Boxing Committee, But with an affliction that gives a man a male dose of testostero, it's actually higher than the average amount of testosterone.
Speaker 1: But I blame that on simps and.
Speaker 2: Also because that testosterone a speed and strength that female fighters just simply don't have, coupled with x Y chromosomes. And they didn't just test one. They tested I think it's a total because each test included like one hundred different little mini tests in it, or one hundred different cells that were tested, all of which showed X Y. You couple x Y, you couple that with testosterone, and it is a medical condition. But it's a medical condition that clearly provides an advantage that is unachievable by any other fighter short of juicing and even then probably not, you know, because you just had would have one element of it, and now we've gone to it's the Jews.
Speaker 1: So all right, there you go.
Speaker 2: This thing is going to go full forward and the Olympics is going to have to wear it and probably celebrate it. What was crazy is the BBC was like pulling out of coverage from it, I guess, and that irritated a bunch of progresses in the UK because it sounds like maybe an editor over is there is like could we not show a woman getting beat up like this? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 2: So I don't know what motivated it, but they're all arguing over in the UK as they do. All right, I want to let you know we're gonna get into Debbie's stuff, all of that, and then the Tim Walls stuff, and I'm going to start that story, the Tim Walls thing, right after the bottom of the hour. I have been reliably informed that we have excess tickets for Great gut excuse me, Great Gutfeld, the Fox News host who is going to be a d PAC coming up August eleventh, So I mean literally just days away, that's Sunday, And so we got what ross, We got four pairs, So four pairs for the great gut felt thing and.
Speaker 1: Let me let's just we'll give two away today and then.
Speaker 2: One Thursday, one Friday, and uh, let me go ahead and tell you about Tim Walls now I can speak to early Tim Walls.
Speaker 1: On a personal level.
Speaker 2: And then obviously I left Minnesota and came to North Carolina, where we've been doing this thing for almost a decade and a half.
Speaker 1: And the progression of Tim Walls.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm still plugged in on because I've got a lot of friends there and I still follow a lot of counts in Minnesota, like Alpha News and some others where I have I've kept up on this, you know how you know how you know you read your hometown newspaper, even if you don't live there. I still pay attention to what's going on in Minnesota. And at the time I was in Minnesota, the very first governor we had was Jesse Ventura. That's its own thing, all right, that's it its own thing. But for the most part, it was a very centered state. It was half the population lived in the twin cities, the other half lived out state. It was almost an even division. But what I saw picking up is Minnesota and Minneapolis, excuse me, specifically becoming the the go to location, who what's going on with you microphone, the go to location for young young folks, progressive folks from all around the region, so from you know, the Dakota's, Iowa, Wisconsin even right once they're done with Madison getting indoctrinated and all points in that area were coalescing in Minneapolis and it became you have to remember that Saint Paul and Minneapolis even had individual identities. Saint Paul was the much more conservative. It was generally an older crowd. Minneapolis was more progressive. It was a younger crowd, and it worked right.
Speaker 1: It was what it was. In fact, Saint.
Speaker 2: Paul had Norm Coleman, the former senator who got Mark Elias by Al Franken was the had been the It's kind of like Charlotte where Pat McCrory was the mayor.
Speaker 1: Norm Coleman had been the mayor.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, as you got out state in the first district, you had what was actually a bit of an unusual election result, and that was Tim Walls Austin incoming Congressman Gil Gutenek. I know both of them. I've interviewed both of them. And I interviewed both of them extensively throughout that election. The first district of Minnesota, by the way, just to give you a visual, does not touch the Twin Cities. It runs. If you look at Minnesota and you just at the time. It's since changed, but at the time it was basically the bottom like twelve counties of the state. So if you just went across the southern border and a little north, so you encompass cities like Winona, Minnesota. Rochester, home of IBM, they have an IBM facility, and of course they have a pretty good hospital called the Mayo Clinic there, and then you go out towards Blue Earth and Perham and Fairmont, which, by the way, fun fact, Fairmont's not in Fairmont County. Blue Earth is not in blue Earth County. They are the adjacent counties. I always thought that was interesting. Gutneck was a Republican.
Speaker 1: But he was not.
Speaker 2: He was, I don't know, a classical, non confrontational dude, and I was surprised that Tim Walls beat him, But you have to understand what was going on. Tim Walls came in and presented himself as a country kid, a military veteran, and a moderate and an extreme moderate. In fact, the debate between those two was milk toast, And you had a lot of what you have in the south right. You have the you know, the the yellow dog blue dog division within the Democratic Party, and you have a lot of people who consider themselves DFL because in Minnesota it's called Democrat Farm and Labor and so you know there's a lot of farmers they did switch votes who are a very big swath of that. And Gilgutnek did it kind of to himself. Do you remember the contract with America? So Gutenko had been in at that time. I think he got to the House one or two terms before that, and he signed on. And if you remember that election cycle, because in that they said they would serve no more than what was it four terms, something like that, whatever the math was, So anyone who signed that, their opponent ran that campaign saying, look, you signed this document saying you weren't gonna were're gonna serve it anymore. And Gil did what several of them did and said I did and I'm happy to walk away if that's what the public wants. So those two things propelled Tim Walls to represent arguably a red district. Well, that moderation quickly went away, and at the time that was going on, there was murmurs about the way in which Walls was presenting himself when it came to his veteran status, and the story at that time eventually made its way out, and I knew one of the individuals who was pushing that story along because he was so offen. He was military dude, and I interviewed him at the time about it. It didn't move the needle, and Walls went through. It was brought up in subsequent reelections for the House, and he was less and less moderate. Then the Democrats redid as people like Tim Plenny and others who were Republicans were actually running things up in Minneapolis, excuse me, up in Saint Paul, the Capitol. They got out, and so the redistricting kind of reformulated the first district, which allowed Walls to be a lot more progressive on stuff. And I say, hold on, this isn't what she said. And by then it's buyer's remorse in many of the former southern counties. Eventually he parlays it into a gubernatorial run, and at that time there is again a full court press now by former command sergeant majors of the Minnesota National Guard, saying, you need to understand what's going on. One you cannot say he retired a command stage sergeant major. He didn't, and you need to understand why he didn't. And they would put the story out. They literally bought space and newspapers who refused to run this. The Star Tribune, which is the moon baddiest and biggest one in Minnesota. They even confirmed this was true and ran no stories with it. The way that you knew that they confirmed it was true is one of them. One of the reporters got asked about it at a journalism conference that I used to attend. I didn't attend this one because I was already gone. But nobody would run it. Nobody would point out that this guy didn't just lie about it, but did something I have to assume fills members of the military with rage. And if you don't know what it is, I'll explain it here in just a moment. But what blew me away as it didn't matter. So for everyone sharing this story around, and you should if you feel passionately about it, just understand that it didn't move the needle in Minnesota one iota, but that was probably due to him aging in to a much more progressive state. That's not even I mean, I know this year they were talking about being a battleground state, but gone were those days. So here's what you need to understand. Let's see, I'm trying. I'm gonna try to compact this as much as I can. But for those of you who want to hear a thorough description, I'm about to give it to you, and I might have to do it in this segment in the next one. Okay, all right, So Tim Walls back in two thousand and one. This is prior to him. This is prior to him running for congressman in the first District of Minnesota. He who had served in the military for a significant amount of time, chose to re enlist in the Minnesota Army National Guard for a six year stint. And as part of it, and this is what I think non military people may not understand. Sometimes your promotion is contingent, right, So you may get a promotion and rank, you may get a new title. You may go from in his case, master sergeant to command sergeant major. I've watched this progression my own cousin's retired command sergeant major in normal army or whatever you want to call it, right, and it was a big deal. It's a big deal watching his career. And so as part of it, though, you go and you get these, you get these, this additional rank, and you have things that you have to do. One thought, you have to do coursework, and some of it's remote, and some of it requires you to do things, in his case, go to Fort Bliss and undergo some training. I don't pretend to know what all of it is, but I do know that there are three things that he's required to do to accept this post and accept this progression and rank. And so he signed a statement of agreement and that enrolled him in.
Speaker 1: Let's see here, what is the It doesn't really matter what it is.
Speaker 2: It's an officer's course of some sort. So as state command sergeant major would he would do this, but he would require to undergo the training. He also would be required to serve at least two years post training. And there was one other thing. But the other thing isn't really the important thing here. The important thing is the time. So let me read specifically from it. These stipulations are put in place. Because the academy is a college level school. The military invests a lot of tax payer money in the student. The military needs to ensure they get returned on their investment. That makes perfect sense. So in two thousand and three, First Sergeant Walls deployed to I believe, Italy as part of Operation during Freedom. So he's got a job in Italy far from the battlefield. He was there to augment Air Force europe Security Forces doing base security. That was the gig, and then they receive notification. So in two thousand and four, again now he'd progressed a master sergeant, he was selected for the command sergeant major to serve in the position of command sergeant major for the one hundred and twenty fifth Field Artillery Battalion out of Minnesota through the National Guard. He was conditionally promoted then to the command sergeant major and had to follow the stipulations and outlines, and if the conditions were not met, the promotion is nulan void like it never happened. And currently when you look at his pension in his retirement papers, he's not retired, is not a command sergeant major. He's listed as a master sergeant. In two thousand and five, a warning order was issued. So this is an order that has put out to the various CEOs saying, look, your battalion, you're going to be going to Iraq.
Speaker 1: And he knew it.
Speaker 2: He was able to look at this realize that he was part of the folks that were preparing to mobilize for active duty deployment to Iraq.
Speaker 1: That was in early two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: In May.
Speaker 2: Of two thousand and five, he quit. He quit, literally just what a couple months before all of the soldiers who had been under his command were prepared to deploy to Iraq and did, by the way. So he left his battalion and soldiers hanging. Now you can you can speculate why one would do that, but I think a lot of people can probably read the room here.
Speaker 1: He says it's because he wanted to run for Congress. Ironically enough, you can be an active duty member of the militarian run for Congress, especially when you hold this level of rank.
Speaker 2: There is a process for it. However, if that is to be believed, If that is to be believed, then he should have held out till September, which would have met the requirements for the rank. Achieved and would have allowed him plus the two years necessary would have allowed him to walk away. At that point, having met his obligations, he would retain that rank. I know that this is this is not sexy information. It's it's it's there's a lot going on here. But the reality is the story that he told voters was I am I am the member of Congress with the highest rank ever elected to the House, which if he was command sergeant major, would be accurate. His marketing materials, his campaign website, all of this stuff continued to tell his story about a very normal service. He had, all his obligations, he achieved this rank, he's a veteran, he's a folks.
Speaker 1: He do just like you vote for me.
Speaker 2: When it was clear that none of this was true, well that brought the ire of other retired command sergeant majors in the Minnesota National Guard who literally put out joint letters. They put out joint letters spearheaded in large part back in two thousand and six by a man that I know by the name of Tom Hagen. And yes he's aware that his name is Tom Hagen, which I don't know. Ross would you like it if your name was Tom Hagen. Yeah, he's not a fan of it, by the way. I mean, he likes his name, but you know what I mean. And he's technically he's older than Tom Hagen I think now. But so anyway, Tom Hagen, who was a Rackwor veteran, wrote a letter to the editor of the Winona Daily News, which is where I met Tom, and and you know, put this, put this out there, and they did actually run it. But then it was this subsequent letter with all of these high ranking former command sergeant majors that attempted to put a storyline to this and without all the comment and I encourage you to read it. I'm going to tweet out their letter. I will let you know that this is the version that they paid to run in various publications, but I wanted you to see specifically what they put out. Okay, and you look at the story. His folks do not deny any of the dates here, and there's things that don't add up. But at the end of the day, I'm curious how a member of the military views this. Does everybody then know what's going on? Do they realize that it looked like this dude decided, Oh, Italy's fine, I don't mind that deployment, but I'm not going to Iraq. I'm too I'm too precious. And what that does for morale, it's crazy. Man on September tenth, after he had already quit, because you know the government churns, how the government churns. He was conditionally promoted, his conditional promotion was then reduced, so it took him six months to then reduce the promotion. And by the way, he didn't even show up to sign his retirement documents. To this day they still say soldier not available for signature. Let's see here. I don't have to you can read the rest of this, but yes, it is. It is a story of somebody who was in a very high ranking position figured out that they might go get shot at and said no. And I don't know how often the command sergeant major of a national guard is really in harm's way, per se. I don't know what it is. I'm not choosing or offering an opinion there. I know my cousin service he was. He was serving out of Guam, So for whatever that's worth, I don't know. But I have to know how this hits members of the military. So eight eight eight nine three, four seven, eight, seven four. We will get your calls in much more coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program. But retweeted a video of a dude who's enjoining Debbie way too much. You want to turn the sound up on that. So AnyWho, All right, it is seven oh seven, and we got these great Gutfeldt tickets to give away, So I have to figure out how we're going to do it.
Speaker 3: Ross.
Speaker 1: This is my suggestion.
Speaker 2: So as command Sergeant Major Tim Walls abandoned a battalion. Do you know how many troops are in a battalion? One thousand roughly, obviously it varies on average, that would be what five companies. So let's give away a pair of Greg Gutfeldt tickets to call her number five?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Does that Work's something? That's a good plan, all right? So Greg got failed. He's going to be a d pack.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 2: His show is very popular, which, by the way, I have so much respect for these guys because it's like they do.
Speaker 1: Obviously, he does his Fox News stuff.
Speaker 2: He's got extra duties there and then he's still out on the weekends. I goodn't paid, obviously, but doing these shows and there's a few of these cats that do them. So if you want to go see Greg got failed on Sunday, got d pack? Can you want to do it for free and be entertained? We got a pair of tickets. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four is the phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four on which it probably hear is rosso pick up the phone and go your calling number whatever. And if it's not five and he hangs up on you, don't take it personally. That's how it works. Call radio contest in one on one. So caller number five the same number of companies in the battalion of a thousand soldiers abandoned by VP nominee Tim Walls. That'll get you those tickets to Greg Guttfeld. Okay, all right, Rock and roll Ross is going to do. What's that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Yes, and you'll need to pick them up. I think I mentioned that earlier, but let me mention it again. So if you're not gonna be able to get over to our radio station at high Woods in Raleigh, because it's such a short period of time, we're not gonna be able to mail them out or anything. You'll need to physically pick them up before the end of the week, so and we'll put you in contact with promotions. They'll get it all set up where he will make it easy. But you don't. Don't win them if you're not gonna be able to use them or somebody who knows going to be able to use them, but don't sure's heck, don't win him if you can't pick them up, because then you're abandoning them, just like Tim Walls did to a battalion of soldiers who probably were pretty scared about that early in our invasion of Iraq, right they don't know what to expect. Maybe some of them don't have trigger time in Afghanistan, and they look to the person who is supposed to be the person advocating for them, who just walks away on the job. Do you like how I made it all about. I'm going to keep doing that throughout the show because the thing that irritates me, and the thing that Ross and I were talking about off air, is the problem with the Tim Walls story and all of that that I explained to you is it took me as segment and a half to explain it to you in detail. It can be summed up as dude likes the you know, the the current status is rank. He loves the idea of command sergeant major when things are going great, but the moment that he might be in a hot zone, he just quits, just quits on an entire battalion of a thousand soldiers, including you know, guys like pharmacists with RPGs trying to hunt Rambo up to an including kids, you know, kids or at least kids five minutes ago, who felt inspiration to go ahead and what they witnessed on nine to eleven to sign up in some capacity, and the complexity of it, unfortunately. All right, so we have Russ. We have a winner. All right, it looks like we have a winner. But I'll give you the official here in just a moment because all the phone lines are ringing, but you know, trying to sit down and explain it to somebody. There is literal political strategy and the idea that the thing about you that's bad is so complex that it can't be communicated in an attack ad. So it doesn't matter. You saw it like the Hillary server thing to some extent, but most definitely with this, So to dumb it down learned he was going into a war zone, wanted this rank where he was. He was willing to take command and be the top, you know, the top noncommission off Sir. It's the top rank in the army for non officers.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get any higher than that, short of command sergeant major of the army. Or there's one individual who is that person? You can't go any higher than that as an illicted army member. And so that's who people are looking to and they watch that individual just disappear like a ghost. But he's folksy. You can't deny he's folksy. He's folksy, he's middle of the road, he's moderate, he's nice, all the folksy thing that people are already putting together these big, you know, collections of everybody using the same language, which apparently was approved yesterday or something, because that's where we first started seeing that.
Speaker 1: And the new language on Kamala.
Speaker 2: As we found out, is she's quirky and oddball, has oddball charms, and so to expect folks to go ahead and run with that. So let's see what Walls had to say, is he took the stage at the first rally after he was unveiled, you know, bring in, bringing adulthood, bringing wisdom. He's basically he's basically, who is the dude over at Wilson. He's basically Wilson, not the ball, the dude on the other side of the fence from Tim Allen and home Improvement. All right, so let's let's see how we're going to do this thing.
Speaker 5: That is, if he's willing to get off the all.
Speaker 2: Right, so he's talking about, Hey, I want to debate jd. Vance, Which is fine. You're the vice presidential nominee. You want to debate him, great, feel confident about it. How are you going to approach it, though, sir?
Speaker 3: That is if.
Speaker 5: He's willing to get off the couch and show up.
Speaker 4: So you see what I did there?
Speaker 2: I do? I do? I see you made You made a joke about a thing that's not a thing about jd Vance just sitting home on the couch having sex with it. I see what you did there. Now it's again, we're in an era of anybody says anything, so take it for what it's worth. But if it bothers you and Trump says it, ask yourself, what's going on here, man, and I love Tim Walls talking about it. You know, jd Vance essentially abandoning and making fun of the people around him. I don't know what's more disrespectful him writing a book portraying people grew up in a rural environment as hillbillyish I did. I'm here to tell you, man, I know the South's got their version of hillbilly why. I mean, hillbilly's are a thing, and they're their own thing, and it's there. There's some crossover, there's some similarities, but they're a thing. And some of it is negative stuff, some of it's folksy, I guess, but you know, the whole idea that somebody within that environment was able to extract themselves, go to Yale or whatever, and then, you know, find success in the entertainment industry as well as the political sphere.
Speaker 1: It's a little.
Speaker 2: And he didn't, you know, he didn't abandon I guess his producers for the movie. I don't know what to tell you, but you got to understand Walls, man, and I've been sent over the years some of the craziest Walls stuff. During COVID lost his mind, absolutely lost his mind Minnesota, the only thing I think they didn't do is tell you couldn't buy seeds, but they did everything else.
Speaker 1: And then you couple right in.
Speaker 2: The middle of that with the burning down of literally my former shopping area technically wouldn't be my neighborhood, but uptown that's where all the restaurants were. That's where a lot of the good ethnic restaurants were. As you got further over, so like, they had a Columbian place that was gangbusters Columbian pancakes you ever had.
Speaker 1: Those with the cheese like good?
Speaker 2: It was it the Kohita the oh that's a crack man, absolute crack. They had a wonderful Cuban place there. It was. It was a really really fun place to go out. You go out in the evening. They had some great restaurants right on Hennepin. And then as you got on Lake Street where they intersect Lake and Hennepin, that is uptown Minneapolis, which is south of the main city. And as you work down that you get into shopping stuff and before you hit the river, you got a target though though you don't anymore they burned it down. You had the third Precinct police station that was yielded on command of Walls. There are multiple people, not just police officers, but there were multiple elected officials that inadvertently pointed out that Walls told them to give them the third precinct. You want to talk about something killing people's killing people's vibe again, that is Walls abandoning his people, just a different version of it telling because the significance of that. If you tell a mob who is decimating one of the most important parts of your city that they can go ahead and have it, do you think they're going to stop there? No, And they didn't, and they didn't. And meanwhile, this guy as governor is sitting on tv SAand stuff like.
Speaker 5: Society that does not put equity and inclusion at the center of it is certainly going to eventually come to the places where we're at. This is a moment of inflection. It's a moment of real change. It's a moment that those folks who are out there demanding this are are not going to take a commission or a report. They're going to want fundamental change. And that is what I think. That's one of the exciting things. In the midst of all this, you can feel a sense of optimism coming back.
Speaker 2: Kid, You did you feel when you turn on the TV and watch what was going on? Did you feel optimistic? I felt sick.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I know people whose businesses were burned down. I wouldn't consider him a good friend. There's there's two stores that I used to go into that are not there anymore. And I'm not even counting the Target because there's a billion Targets in Minneapolis because they're based there. But two private businesses, including you ready the Colombian restaurant I just told you about, gone. I mean they're back now, they're not in the same location. I know you'd be shocked to learn then, but that was gone. That little shopping center over there was gone. And then there was like like a fishing outlet place over there that I used to go into new some of the guys that was gone because you know, you got to burn down a bunch of MEPs lures to make a point.
Speaker 1: And that's what this guy's saying. And his wife.
Speaker 2: His wife is just as badcrap crazy as him.
Speaker 6: Those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires and.
Speaker 3: That was that was a very real thing.
Speaker 7: And I kept the windows open for as long as I could, because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was what was happening?
Speaker 2: What what you You know, when you first smell tires burning and you go, oh my gosh, somebody's burning tires.
Speaker 1: What's the first thing you do?
Speaker 2: Try to not smell it anymore, like you've already realized that tires are burning. But turely, let me, I love the smell of burning tires in the morning. Are you literally the dude from Apocalypse? Now?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 1: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: And by the way, that's not even the worst of it, because they did something in Minnesota that I thought was a joke when a buddy of mine up there told me about it at first, And I'm very sad that people didn't screw with it more. You want to go old Soviet style, you're ready for this. This was Walls who issued over one hundred and ten the executive orders, right, he did the Roy Cooper thing, except he did it on steroids on that as well as another forty containing or concerning the riots, So over one hundred and fifty just in that little swath of time. Just I'm gonna do whatever I want. It's an emergency, and that included doing things like setting up a Snitch on your neighbor hotline where you could call and snitch on your neighbor. This is that's pure old commed country stuff. Man in then like bulgarian stuff where some of this is a little more recent, where they would go to the house and they'd be like, tell us something about your neighbor, and if you don't have something, because they'd already targeted this individual, if you don't have something, we're gonna turn our attention on you.
Speaker 1: So people would make stuff up.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, yeah, I saw him, I saw him moving some weapons, or I saw him meeting with some sketchy dudes. They would make things up about their neighbors because that was the situation that was that was put in there. So like the history and the roots of that should be bone chilling to you. And yet what does he do.
Speaker 1: He sets this up?
Speaker 8: Hell, little, you have reached the Department of Public Stay at Home Hotline. The information you leave is considered public information at the tone. Please leave the following information, your name, your callback number, how the stay at home order is being violated, and where the stay at home order was violated. Thank you record your message at the tone. When you were finished, hang up or press pound for more options.
Speaker 1: What soulless piece.
Speaker 2: I'm not leaving a message. If I did, it would all be like I was in Delute and the crew of the Edmund Fitzgerald wasn't wearing masks. You should go talk to him. Ross doesn't get that reference, by the way, but I hope some of you do. The point is what soulless creature is calling that number because they saw their neighbors I don't know, raking their leaves with no mask on, which was violation. By the way. I don't know if you know this, who's calling that? Wouldn't I mean, what a garbage individual? You should feel like. The problem is people who would call a hotline like that would feel smug and proud of themselves. I know what, dude, I know an old guy up in Tower, Minnesota. If you don't know where that is, it's right on the boundary waters Canary of Wilderness. The dude lives in the middle of nowhere. When I say the middle of nowhere, I mean it's him and wolves. Like he raises these these hybrid things and he runs sled dogs and stuff like that, and you know, his money was born off guiding people and doing stuff, so as you can imagine, it was a very tough time for him. So he's trying to do like odd jobs and stuff. He's trying to just do a few other things, and somebody called on him. I don't know if it was this or they called the local authorities, because he was training the dogs slightly off of his property into an area where he's perfectly legal to do it, but also there's a public like there's a public trail access there, and somebody hike by saw him training his dogs, not the wolfy ones but the other ones.
Speaker 1: And called him in.
Speaker 2: So they're out hiking, which they did allow them to do, and they're busting a guy who's primarily on his own property training his own dogs who came within I believe they stated no more than fifty feet of him. So absolute lunatics, man. But this is where we find ourselves, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So we got that.
Speaker 1: We got more audio for you in CNN.
Speaker 2: Holy crap listening to Tapper and Crew yesterday, Like are they so comfortable with what they're talking about? They don't realize what it is. We'll find out next together. Hang on, dude, I love this video. So this guy he has he's got a dock down in Florida or whatever. He's installed a pirate wheel. I'm sure his wife loves it. And then when the storm's coming in, he's down on the dock spinning the wheel, screaming like he's Captain Ahab. Good stuff. So you can check that video out at KC on the radio. So, whether you know it or not, if you are an Olympian and you win, there is there's there's cash and prizes and they you know, they differ from country to country. I can't remember what the US pays for a gold medal, but we don't go all out. Some countries where they don't meddle very often or never at all, they have some pretty big incentives there and so and I'm talking like you can get restaurant discounts for life. It's just crazy stuff that they throw in there. So I was reading with great amusement what happened with the Filipino gymnasts? All right, what is this guy's name? Carlos Ulo? He won not one, but two medals, won two Olympic gold medals which here's why that's impressive. Until that point, I think the Philippines had one.
Speaker 1: Medal in history.
Speaker 2: So this guy tripled up their medal count from one to three. And that's in one hundred years of participating. So what does he get as a result of the prize? Tell me, because he's a young dudes, you know, he's bachelor age, young guy, tell me, this is not the perfect prize pack for a bachelor.
Speaker 1: And I don't care where you live. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Let's see, Yulo was bestowed a condo in a very nice condo building that sells for about four hundred thousand dollars US. So in the Philippines, that thing's gonna be gonna be pretty nice, all right. It's a three bedroom unit, penhouse, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: That's his. Here you go.
Speaker 2: Also, he gets ten million pesos. I don't know what that translates too, but you know that sounds like a lot. He gets a voucher for twenty thousand dollars to a department store kind of like a Macy's. There he is now set for life. At this there's a big buffet chain. Buffets are a big thing in the Philippines, and so the like the big chain one like uh, you know, Old Country buffet or whatever. Basically, he for the rest of his life eats for free, and he won a lifetime supply of ramen. Also, dude, I'm sorry this next what I can't read. And but you know what, Basically, if you're gonna eat at that buffet and the ramen for the rest of your life, he also won a lifetime supply of colonoscopies. Maybe that one's not in with the others, but I don't know. That's a pretty good prize. Huh.
Speaker 1: You have a sweet.
Speaker 2: Bachelor pad penthouse. You got a couple of gold medals to display. You never have to pay for a buffet or for ramen anymore. You get to a bunch of new duds. Twenty k probably goes a long way. That's a pretty good prize pack right there. We don't do anything near that here in the US.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 2: Let's see. I'm just wondering how much ten million pesos is. I'll check it here during the break. I got some stuff I gotta get too, because we're all curious. But that's pretty good. Let's see a couple other things. One I know you'll be shocked to learn. I don't know how this keeps happening. Another olympian, in this case, another triathlete, apparently has a wicked stomach infection. Rosny still can't pinpoint how this keeps happening. They're looking into it, though, says right here, they're investigating what may have been the cause after a fellow triathlete, this Claire Mitchell, who was a Belgian competitor. She's been battling the coli. Two male swimmers have also gotten sick. I don't know if it's technically coal I, but look they're trying to figure it out. Maybe one day they'll have an answer. And it's just weird that all of them are forced to swim in the river of poop there, So there might be a connection because that thing looks nasty. You all don't realize, mean some of you realize, oh wait, here we go. So he did the math. One hundred and ninety thousand is ten million pesos. So the dude gets gets like a two hundred thousand dollars. He gets a half million dollar condo, all the rom and all the buffet. Can you imagine having unlimited access to a golden corral? That would be amazing. You don't have to eat there every day, but you just walk in. I'm assuming you just wear your medals in or something. Right, He was like, do you don't know who I am? And then you can? He can probably as a gymnast. He can probably jump up on the chocolate water fountain and just drink from it like he's like he's a prospector in a stream or something. There's probably no rules for you. All you had to do was win a couple of gold medals. Speaking of medals, it appears the US did not win any medals in shooting. Can somebody explain that to me? How does the unit? That's embarrassing guys? Now, don't get me wrong, if you watch any of the shooting events, with the exception of what is clearly a hit man from Turkey who had his memes are the best. By the way, I don't know if you guys have caught the memes that are out there. There's some really good ones. Who's like him playing duck hunt. There's another one where it's him next to one of the Japanese shooters who looks like he's a mighty morphin power ranger with all his gear on and it just says, you know, gen X versus gen Z. There's some good stuff. But other than that, how does the US not win any medals in shooting? Unless it is the only acceptable theory. We don't want the rest of the world to know, so they you know, don't start none won't be none. We want them to think that maybe there's a chance. So if they pull that crap.
Speaker 4: We need to dream team this event. This is what I'm saying, this category like the next Olympics. It needs to be like the best that we have from the seal teams or whatever are they are, the rangers or whatever you want to do it, and like it needs to start and you're like, we don't even you know, where's the American competitor? He should be at the podium. And then if suddenly you see the target, it's like bullseye bullsseye bulls that where do those shots come from?
Speaker 2: I love that. What's the scene in that movie with Leg with Zamo, Leg with Zamo where he's like he's doing the he's doing the crawl towards the officers and they can't figure out where he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, exactly, absolutely.
Speaker 4: You see that. You know he hear the sound and all of a suddenly see somewhere from the shadows the seal took out the target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, except except he shot from the top of the the castle at Disneyland, which is about sixty miles outside of Paris.
Speaker 4: Right, it'll be like the fire arm version of the old Jordan Bird. Yes commercial, you know. Yeah, they show over the rafters off the floor, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Right, do that, and then when the judges put up their little numbers, right dot the i's crossed the t's, they're not gonna like it. But they were never in danger. Absolutely. I did see one comedian make a joke about it, though, and he's yeah, he said, unfortunately we didn't meddle uh And he made a sloped roof.
Speaker 1: Joke and I can't remember what it was, but it was pretty clever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like you're telling me, we don't have we don't have, you know, ten individu. I don't know how many different shooting events are. I know people that are like crazy good a couple guys that make a living going around doing shooting and stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's so different. It's so different when you got all the weighted stuff and you're.
Speaker 4: And we need the guys that like rescued Captain Phillips.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, are I know they're busy, probably some of them, maybe not so much.
Speaker 1: It's been a while.
Speaker 2: Get them out there. I don't know who's the is there's some cause I know that there is some some pecking order within the military. Right, You guys have different levels of shooter proficiency, right, just like you're telling me there's not enough dudes doing around the top there to go ahead and actually get us a medal and shooting that's there. There were people who meddled from countries that don't allow gun ownership.
Speaker 4: I think he should be like the guy from Turkey though, that they're calling a hitman, because you see, like you said, you see these younger shooters from like say China, and they've got like Sam Fisher type binoculars on their face, like like.
Speaker 2: It's always looked like the one dude looks like mighty more from Power Ranger.
Speaker 4: Dude, he was cheating. What are you doing? How is that even acceptable? Well, I mean, Grant and I don't know much about the competition besides that there's the gun and there's a target. But I mean, if it was just the gun and just the target. We should be gold medaling every single time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this shouldn't even be close. Very embarrassing race staging. Can you believe the US do single medal and shooting did not? Yeah, that's unrecceptable. That's all right.
Speaker 3: I can't understand that.
Speaker 2: You can't understand not winning or the yeah, not winning all the gear? Have you seen all the gear they were now in that?
Speaker 3: No, that is unnatural.
Speaker 1: And the Turkey dude, he didn't care. He got his metal.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well we're gonna have to I have to do something about that, right.
Speaker 2: Can you now today it would be a good day to shoot at the hurricane?
Speaker 1: Or should we?
Speaker 7: I should wait till tomorrow, that's really Yeah, that's when it's gonna start getting real cruddy. Tomorrow at this time, probably gonna start raining hard as the rain's going to come in from the east southeast and spread west. Floodwatch is now from about I seventy seven east, so it's about three quarters of the state rain two four six inches really about two to six across the region, with some locally higher totals. Some of those heavier totals the further east and out near the coast to go. Debbie's a forty five mile per hour tropical storm. Now it's gonna get a little stronger out over the open water the Atlantic whorred is now and then it's going to back back in to the South Carolina coast and then come hour way during the day tomorrow. So today we'll get some showers thunderstorms late morning into the afternoon, especially from the triangle in east and south. But we'll really start ramping up the rain probably overnight tonight into tomorrow and tomorrow night. That's when the heaviest rain's going to be falling. Early Tomorrow morning could be raining hard at this time. If you do have to traveler, get out for work, yeah, prepare for water covered roadways. There's going to be ponding, water on roadways, bad visibility, all that stuff that comes with heavy rain.
Speaker 3: They'll be flooding.
Speaker 7: When we get the warnings, that's when you need to take action that there is flooding occurring. Will have a few of those right on into tomorrow night before start a taper off hopefully sometime on Friday. The weekend actually looks great, but we get through the next couple of days. If you get through it, we're gonna get a lot better by the weekend. So rain, gusty winds at times, could be some strong storms, could be some power outages too with some of those storms and some of the winds gusts maybe thirty plus miles per hour. So I prepare for a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Oh I'm be incorrected. So we didn't win in any of the rifle or pistol events, but apparently we did win a metal in skeet shooting.
Speaker 3: Well oh okay, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Still still more concerned to see how our breaking team's gonna do on Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no idea. I'm pumped for that.
Speaker 7: What our breaking team, that's what they're calling it, breaking the break dancing.
Speaker 2: You really are, we really are excited. No, I understand, I am.
Speaker 3: You had fat laces, didn't you, So.
Speaker 2: Way to say so you're going to roll in here after embarrassing yourself over your movie consumption, and now you're gonna try you let me let me guess you've seen Electric Boogooroo one and two.
Speaker 7: I believe it or not, only saw part of one.
Speaker 4: He's the nineteen eighty two Binghamton Breakdance champion, did you not.
Speaker 2: Know yet, Binghamton, who's to argue you still have the cardboard like on your wall that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's out in the drive yet.
Speaker 1: No, dude, if they don't put cardboard down, I'm out.
Speaker 4: You've never seen race spin around on his head. It's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, all right, we'll wait for that video and we'll.
Speaker 1: Talk in an hour, sir. How you going?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, there you go.
Speaker 1: You know who else? Ross?
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking of another dude for our dream team. Do you remember that story we did like uh, like a month ago in Florida the dude who took the hostage and then this is not the swat sniper in Florida shot through the computer monitor and greased the dude in the head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. We have so many people we could be using.
Speaker 2: How is that guy? How that dude not in Paris right now? A waste in a metal It's embarrassing, all right? Seven forty eight? Hang on. So, and I'm not gonna get into all the ins and outs for the winner. It will be explained to you, but basically, you'll have digital copies of your tickets. So if you want to win, those tickets, and initially because nobody told me, I thought you had to physically pick him up. You will not have to physically pick him up. So if you're still able to make the Great Gutfeld Show on Sunday at d PAK should be a great show. He's really funny. I've met Great Gutfeld before. Super nice guy, but always sarcastic. Is one of those guys which I can appreciate, but it's off putting for some people.
Speaker 1: The show, I guess, is really good.
Speaker 2: I have not seen this version of the show that he's doing, but we're gonna be able to digitally do that for the Triad Triangle or points in between, and you thinking make it up to Durham. Then we'll have an opportunity here in just a few minutes. But because it's digital transfer, I'm going to instead of doing one tomorrow and one Friday one, because we have four pairs to start, we've given one away.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do two pairs tomorrow, so one.
Speaker 2: More chance here in just a few minutes today and then two pairs tomorrow for that and you won't have.
Speaker 1: To come to the station to pick him up.
Speaker 4: So have you ever seen the gut Filled. Uh. He does so much stuff on stage the Balloon Animal act, yes, where he makes Mike pens out of balloons and then he pops it.
Speaker 2: No, that I've not seen.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, my god.
Speaker 4: Juggling routine is amazing too.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know if I believe you. I thought you were talking.
Speaker 4: About and he talks about how the juggling is symbolic of the equal branches of government. Are you making stuff completely? Making it all up? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I was gonna the stage thing and he said balloon animals. I'm like, that's not what I so. But who knows he's got he's got people with him and I don't know. And put it past you see some of the stuff you used to pull on the gut Felt show at night? Dude, there's stuff there. I don't know how they aired it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So all right, well look at that Ross is making promises and writing checkses but can't cash. Uh what did you just tell me? Wake County Schools is canceled extracurriculars today.
Speaker 4: At least when it comes to my son's school. Yeah, okay, extracurricular activities have been canceled. But regular school today. Yeah, I'm surprised that they have school today. They're not gonna have school tomorrow. I am predicting that they're not going to.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I mean it's not official.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you that it's official.
Speaker 2: They'll check about extracurriculars for your kids school if you do have something.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm really surprised.
Speaker 2: A they haven't.
Speaker 4: Can I mean, you'd be shocked right tomorrow if they didn't cancel school in Wake County.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely, I'm surprised they didn't. It's already been announced. I just wanted to be announcement already. It's like again they the closings that they'll do so but we'll be here right unless, uh, you know, one of us loats away. I guess, but.
Speaker 1: You got the long drive from Wake Forest man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to say. If I'm not here tomorrow, probably dead.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well you know if now you stay home, if you know, if it's bad and he vehicle floats away, there's nothing he can do. You can just sit at home, make balloon animals with the family or something. We're giving away our second pair today. We'll have two more pairs we'll give away tomorrow. I'll tell you tomorrow morning what time I'm going to do it, because do we have do we have Steven tomorrow? We have Steven tomorrow? Right, yeah, so that'll be So I'll figure out we're gonna do it maybe like six thirty five or six thirty five, seven thirty five, something like that. But for now, we're gonna give away our second pair for today. So let's see how do I want to do this? All right, here's how I'm gonna do this. You ready? The Minnesota Governor Tim Walls, when he was a younger man, decided he was going to do ninety six miles an hour into fifty five hammered and then when he got pulled over by police is a true story. He pretend to be deaf to the mug shots out there. It's crazy stuff, but he blew up point one two and one plus two is three. So caller number three. You can win a pair of tickets to see Great Gutfeld at DPAK on Sunday. And I've been informed now they are digital tickets, so you will not even have to physically come to the studio to get them. We have we have a process who for the winner will have it explained to you, but you just have to go on fill it out and create an account.
Speaker 1: We'll show we'll show you how to do it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so caller number three, which is the combined total of the blood alcohol level of Tim Walls that time he pretended to be disabled.
Speaker 1: To get out of a dui.
Speaker 2: But this was long before he abandoned a battalion of a thousand Army National Guard soldiers who were deploying to Iraq, most for the first time because he's a coward. So you know, just an order of operation there. So eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four that'll go ahead and get you get you on there for caller number three, and Ross is figuring it out now, so when he reports back, the thing will be done. For now, let me pop over to this other little bit of audio. So CNN I was telling you about this covering MSNBC everyone covering the kickoff rally with Kamala and with mister Tim and so let's we played one cut of audio. I want you to hear a couple things.
Speaker 1: One the absolute.
Speaker 2: Normal, normalcy, normalcy whatever, a normal way in which CNN and MSNBC are now willing to discuss, which as as as strat this the anti Semitism that is rampant within the Democratic Party. They treat it like it's a normal thing, and it's like that should be the story. Shouldn't that be the story? That your decisions are being made because of not somebody's necessarily somebody's position. Jake Tapper will point this out in this cut. I'm gonna play you not necessarily somebody's position on trade relations with Israel, whether we should be, you know, have any military entanglements with them, as we do even sell things to them like iron dome stuff and some other other items, but no, in some cases, the very existence of Israel, but also the very existence of Jewish people in the United States, that should be a remark, that should be a remarkable story for every single thing I've seen done on the you know, the far right. They're out here, they're amassing, they're they're marching and outfits and getting out of U hauls, except we never see their faces and they all look really fit, which is i as you know, and I know whenever I've seen pictures of a quote unquote right wing, right wing militant group, there's some Bubba's in there. There. You got some Bubba's up in there, you know they do. Maybe Antifa is all skinny because they're eating wheat grass or whatever. But you get into the right wing side, right those dudes running around the woods looking like Steven Seagal and his last little Sniper movies where he physically doesn't stand up in the last one. I don't know if you know that there's no scene in his entire Last Sniper movie but he keeps making they're just awful where he is physically standing up. There's some Bubba's in there.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: People got some thoughts, but you guys talk incessantly about that. El Janetapolitano came out and said that veteran, you know, we gotta keep it. We got to keep an eye on veterans because you know, they're just probably radical. You never know what they're gonna do. It's also hot garbage. And then CNN has this conversation yesterday.
Speaker 9: And I think, ultimately, Shapiro, I think fit is important. Uh, but you know, I also think that when you look at the principle of do no harm, maybe they did say in a say it like Minnesota, do we want to those one hundred thousand uncommitted voters who came out about the Gaza war. Do we want to antagonize those voters those?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, how are you antagonizing them? Do you think it's because you're not picking Tim Walls or are you implying that they're being antagonized in another way? Which, again, by the way, from a strategy standpoint, nobody thinks Minnesota other than a few pundits is actually in play even with these cats, whereas Pennsylvania very much is. So I feel like you mean something else, ma'am. Continue all parts.
Speaker 9: Of part of the questions as well, but I just say.
Speaker 10: Tim Walls also spoke conciliatorily towards those people. He said, look, that uncommitted vote is significant and those people should be heard. So having that kind of response, I think is probably more of an open door to the parts of the party that have been very frustrated with the Democrats.
Speaker 2: So why have they been frustrated? Why are those groups frustrated?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Jake Tapper is going to sum it up because he's going to point out that Tim Walls and Shapiro their current positions on anything having to do with Israel are identical. There's no difference, and one Shapiro was able to literally scrub his IDF service from his a lot of records, including Wikipedia to some extent. Yeah, that's the thing he did tell you. For what it's worth, Tapper is he's left with only one conclusion, and it should freak everyone sitting there out, but it doesn't.
Speaker 11: But just to just to one point on the on the on the Gods War, Shapiro has the same position on Israel that Governor Walls that the.
Speaker 1: Senator Kelly has.
Speaker 11: He's actually been more critical of Natanyahu than the other two.
Speaker 4: But he is Jewish and also.
Speaker 10: The face of the crackdown on the protests. Right, he spoke very vehemently about those campus protests as being anti semitic.
Speaker 11: Not all of them, the ones that were anti semitic he criticizes being anti semitic.
Speaker 4: He was out front on the issues.
Speaker 10: I'm wondering if that's the kind of thing that, again for the activist wing of the party, was a slap in the face.
Speaker 2: Do you think Tapper realizes that this is this is a train wreck.
Speaker 1: He kind of has to.
Speaker 2: He irritates me to the tenth power, But occasionally he gets it right, and he he can't be somewhat reflective, and even if it's only for self preservation, I don't know what motivates the guy, but you can't be like, he's going and he's Jewish, like admit it, that's what you're saying. And then they're like, well, but also he called the campus protest anti semitic, and that's like, yeah, the ones that were anti semitic. And everyone's just flying past the part where there's all of these protests and all these people in this defined voter base that you cater to full of anti Semites.
Speaker 4: I think there's a lot of coping and a lot of mental gymnastics to stay away from the fact that, hey, you're the party that hates Jews.
Speaker 2: Let me let me explain this. If I was to sit here on the radio, Ross and I were have a conversation. Let's say it's about Mark Robinson, and we're just having this very veiled thing where it's like, oh my gosh, Ross, you see you got the nomination. It's Mark Mark Robinson. You know that may not play well with some of the outstate voter.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: We Ross and I would be do you know how much all the racism hashtags that would be on the get Casey and Ross canceled.
Speaker 4: Thing going on right as there should be? Yes, yes, because that would be pretty damn racist.
Speaker 2: That's pretty damn racist. And they go, well, it's observational. Okay, Well maybe if it is observational, you at least point out that this is an era in which the party has a problem.
Speaker 4: Right, you have the supporters, these members of your party where when they're protesting at their universities, they didn't want bagels because bagels come from the Jews. Yeah, no bagels. And people are like, what's that about? What's it the bagels about? I think, oh, got.
Speaker 2: They don't have a good bagel shop nearby? What it's all the way Columbia's way out there in the hundreds, Like, it's way up there, man, all the good bagel shops are in midtown A right, No, no, they don't want them because they're too Jewy. It's it's just it's just treated as normal. It's just treated as normal.
Speaker 4: Like you were talking before about like how how gross and disgusting would you feel to call the his uh what is it? The walls COVID typically cod you feel gross. So how gross are you going to feel knowing that you're voting for the people that are along these same lines of you can't have this guy as your nominee because he's a Jew. That is so awful.
Speaker 2: Speak you speak out about it is what you do, dude. We have people, we have people who are not allowed on the show anymore. There's only a handful of him. You know why, because I'm not going to sit there. Yes, you have First Amendment, that's not how it works, right, they were, they were violating literal things, but they wanted to call in and scream some of the most racist garbage. And we have a woman who was wanting to debate why Hitler was awesome.
Speaker 1: I think we did.
Speaker 2: I think that was a thing back in the day, right, yeah, no, no, no, she's on the list. Yeah yeah. And I'm just like, I don't have time for this. I don't have time for the make that argument elsewhere. I'm not giving you airtime to sit here, and you know, tell me about how we made the troll. Well, Mussolini made the trains run on time. And by the way, they're comparing Trump to Mussolini now, right, is that he's like super fascist moose, He's literally Mussolini. So like so they're still willing to call out this type of behavior.
Speaker 4: Was in the ranks, Wasn't the way they're there comparing him to Mussolini is they were saying that Trump is like Mussolini because Mussolini faked an assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: Correct, yes, yes, yes, yeah, just normal stuff normal And by the way, Musolini didn't fake one.
Speaker 1: He faked a bunch and it riled the brown shirts up.
Speaker 2: And it's it's actually a very fascinating, you know thing if you want to learn about it. But uh, yeah, this is where we are. But each of those is about identifying segments of that of the base within an individual canidate and going how can you allow this to exist within your party? And if you want to do that, right, and you want to say, how can you have climate change deniers in your party or whatever it is, No, that's not even that's that's not because that's not an issue over the existence of a group of people, right, And that's where we are. And you can feel any way you want about Jews or Muslims or Christians or whomever it may be. I don't care, but when you're driving the policy with that and the selection of candidates, you gotta take a step back and go man, I sound like a little bit of a hypocrite. I better call the COVID tip line a taddle on my neighbors, so I don't have to.
Speaker 8: Think about stay at home hotline. The information you leave is considered public information at the tone. Please leave the following information.
Speaker 2: Oh, that should be a trick. That should be a fake one. That's a trick so that I can put you on a list of people I never want to deal with. All right, thanks Marge and Coon Rapids, which is an actual suburb. Thank you. I never want to interact with you in public. But look, you're dealing with the same group of folks who watch that you see the Kamala video, Because I don't know if you know this. If you are Kamala Harris and you're anyone she wants to talk to on the phone at all times, apparently you have a crew with.
Speaker 1: You just in case she needs to talk to you.
Speaker 2: So if your tim wall's lacing up your shoes in your bedroom, you just happen to have a full crew with you. So they make the most staged call you've ever heard. It's so bad. I'm gonna play it for you. It's so bad and people are lapping it up.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is Tim, It's Kamala Harris.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Governor, Good morning, Madam Vice President.
Speaker 12: Listen, I want you to do this with me. Let's do this together. Would you be my running mate and let's get this thing on the road.
Speaker 5: I would be honored, Madam Vice President, the joy that you're bringing back to the country, the enthusiasm that's out there. It'll be a privilege to take this with you across the country.
Speaker 12: Well, let me tell you, I have just the most respect for you. I have really enjoyed our work together.
Speaker 8: You understand.
Speaker 2: That would be the Minnesota Bail Fund. By the way the works she's referring to, that'd be the Minnesota Bail Fund, which was the brainchild of these two.
Speaker 12: Our country. You have dedicated yourself to our country in so many different and beautiful ways.
Speaker 1: I can't, I just can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the way she's holding her phone is so that the screen's facing her and she's not even dipping it a lot. You know, normally, if you see people talk on the phone. They're talking to the base of the phone. It's literally almost like a horizontal thing. She's got it up, so there's clearly a script on there, and people are buying this like how insulted here.
Speaker 1: Let me try this.
Speaker 2: Hold on, bring bring Bring bring Ross.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Hello, hello, hey, wait, I need to put on a speakerphone and put it right up to my ear hold on one.
Speaker 2: Say okay, good, yeah, go ahead and do that.
Speaker 4: Hey yeah, okay, yeah, Hey buddy, hey bud, Hey.
Speaker 2: I was just sitting here just you know, doing normal stuff, got some you know, getting some work done, and I was just inspired to call and see if you want to keep doing radio with wow.
Speaker 4: O Day from the CaCO DA Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that's amazing.
Speaker 4: I really thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes yeah, oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: I have some demands though.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, hold on at least two weeks a month off. At least that's not read the thing read it's not in the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna need at least like in my own booth at Olive Garden, to corner on one specific restler. I mean, now that I have you on the spot here on the show and this.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta go I got some I got some stuff to do.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, it's great talking to the right. All right, all right to hang up now? Yeah, alright man?
Speaker 2: Oh no, let's the hang up noise because I didn't pull one. Did that sound legit? I mean other than Ross slipping in demand's that's that's that's not the bit on the.
Speaker 1: Script we discussed.
Speaker 2: But I'll take him to management. Would do you want corner booth regular.
Speaker 1: Or mix it up? Oh?
Speaker 4: Are we off the phone?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I gotta hang out.
Speaker 2: I never hung up. Oh yeah you should hang up there, all right? Yeah, yes, okay, yes, you want to be like that Filipino guy. Right, you got a fat new house all you can eat Golden Corral, but we'll change it to Olive Garden. Man Ross, you better start training for the Palma Horse or whatever that kid won on. All right, So yeah, there you go. But yeah, no, there's a bigger issue, and it's you know who's picking up on it, Van Jones, which is why, you know, which is weird because Van Jones obviously with Obama and you know, there's been some stuff, some thoughts some on how that administration may have also felt about Israel. But we'll get into that much more coming up. It is the CaCO Day radio program and the MSNBC panel one. Van Jones seems to be the dude sitting there going, you know, this is really weird how we keep talking about how they didn't pick Josh because he's a Jew and we're all cool with that. So but also, I, you know, I don't trust Van Jones as far as I can throw. And remember he was what was his initial name was like Greens are something under Obama when we started doing all the czar stuff. But here is what Van Jones said, and trust me, he's in the minority. Wait till you hear the roundup we got for it here.
Speaker 6: Listen, the conservatives, the right wing, the Republicans, they were chewing their fingernails down to the knuckle because they.
Speaker 4: Were afraid of a Josh Shapiro. They were afraid of a Mark Kelly.
Speaker 6: They're not as afraid of this new governor because they think they can define him. So here's the challenge. You've gotten this party and people don't want to talk about it. We got to talk about it. On the one hand, you have a lot of young people wh are concerned about Gaza. You have a lot of Muslims and Arabs and others. They had not felt seen by the Biden administration. You start started hearing that genocide Joe, that was building, that was building, and so those folks needed to have a candidate that they could feel comfortable with. This helps them in that regard, But you also have anti Semitism that has gotten marbled into this party. You can be for the Palestinians without being an anti Jewish bigot, but there are some anti Jewish bigots out there, and there's some disquiet now and there has to be how much of what just happened is caving into some of these darker parts in the party. So that's gonna have to get worked out.
Speaker 2: You'll probably get fired if he keeps that up. So somebody said, you know, they're worried about the uncommitted vote because they have the liberal Jewish vote. If you know, for the most part, that has historically been the case, and it has baffled some folks. But it will be interesting to see if this in fact, because also it's a slight to a Jewish person and maybe that'll be enough to push him over. Not if you're, uh, what's his Uh? Who did I who did I see? Who was Zoolanders? You see Zoolanders video the other day. I'm not gonna pull it. Why does the actor's name escape me? Ben Stiller? What is wrong with me? You know why? Because I think I just subconsciously purge idiots. Now he's on they're saying that every white Jewish guy wants to be a black guy. I'm not paraphrasing. That's what he said. It's all so weird. But that's Hollywood. So how does that translate else? For I don't know. I know, here's what I do know. You want to talk about defining this candidate. You want to hear a fun little roundup of all the coverage this morning following the Tim Walls. So some of this is last night and a lot of it's the morning shows. Let's hear the even balanced coverage in the same way that they pros and color pretend to do pros and cons with JD. Vance. Let's hear how it's going across the mainstream media this morning.
Speaker 12: If you would please this, Kamala Harris picks Minnesota Governor Tim Wall says, running mate.
Speaker 3: What does Walls run to this? He's cuddly and cuddly cuddly, cuddly.
Speaker 2: I think she went for maybe a little bit more of a cuddly choice.
Speaker 11: Tell us more about like the texture of the man.
Speaker 12: He seems to almost have a tickle in his.
Speaker 7: Tim Wolf is the opposite of weird America.
Speaker 6: He sounds like, you know, a football coach.
Speaker 4: He's a hunter.
Speaker 7: But you could visit with it the hardware store and a dictionary.
Speaker 11: He had weird and anti weird.
Speaker 8: You'd have Tim Wallas's picture there.
Speaker 13: I bet knows how to make a good hot Dishcastle's very down to earth.
Speaker 8: This is authenticity, autentic communicator.
Speaker 14: The word joy came up a lot.
Speaker 4: He's joyful.
Speaker 13: She seems happy, a happy, go lucky warrior. And he's happy and a happy warriors, A joyful warrior.
Speaker 4: He is one happy warrior.
Speaker 3: A happy warrior is a happy warrior.
Speaker 14: Nice guy, good.
Speaker 13: Guy, a very nice person, reliable, definitely affable.
Speaker 7: He's an extremely affable individual, very affable, plain speaking way of folksy vi this.
Speaker 2: Folksy idea, terrific vibe.
Speaker 13: ViBe's election kind of a folksy guy.
Speaker 4: The idea that Tim Walls is n lefty is just not true.
Speaker 11: I don't think either of them. Are Bernie Sanders progressive?
Speaker 14: A rather safe pick.
Speaker 3: I think a safe pick, the safe choice.
Speaker 4: And this is a do no harm.
Speaker 3: They do no harm. He's just more of a vanilla pick. It's a younger version of Joe Biden.
Speaker 12: We got Brad Summer, We've got coconut treing memes.
Speaker 4: There's joy in the Democratic Party right now.
Speaker 14: Those outside of Pittsburgh loves Tim Walls, So talk about the Walls.
Speaker 2: He's Santa Ross. Did you know he's Santa Minnesota's way up there. In fact, it is the northernmost of the lower forty eight states. And for those you go, what are you talking about, bern No, it is the northernmost, right or his main but it is the northernmost of the middle because of the north the northeast angle or the northwest angle up there, which is a weird little geographic thing. He's cuddly, he's plain spoken, he's moderate. Let me quote him. One man's socialism is another man's neighborliness.
Speaker 1: That's a thing, he said.
Speaker 4: Well, says a jolly man in a red suit, just like Santa, who's also a socialist.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this though, right, Okay, does Santa not take a tally of whether you've been naughty or nice.
Speaker 4: She does, Hell, you have.
Speaker 8: Stay at home hotline.
Speaker 2: The information you leave is this is just Santa and embracing tech man, the snitch on your neighbor hotline. You know, call in see if it's a COVID violation and if their kids being a brat, let them know. But not that brat because it's brat summer. By the way, Now, isn't that gonna screw kids up whose parents are telling them they're being a brat and now they're gonna have to listen to this avalanche of media explaining why that's a good thing. Everybody's lost their damn minds. Man an over on MSNBC, you're ready for this. They think they're doing themselves in the campaign of favor. This is from MSNBC, who I guess is trying to compete with CNN for stupid stuff.
Speaker 13: Well, Kamala Harris has been, of course vice president for almost four years and has talked to a lot of vice president certainly knows how to make this relationship work.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: She's talked to a lot of vice presidents who are the living vice presidents right now? Are they do they have like a little do they have a little book club or something?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: Do Mike Pens and Kamala Harris converse on the regular I don't believe they do.
Speaker 13: Knows that this is key and running the United States government. But at the same time, it's important in our political culture to have a president and a vice president who seemed to embrace as much as possible the diversity of America. Jimmy Carter called American society a beautiful mosaic of all kinds of people. You take a look at this ticket. This does this pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you should have vote Jimmy Carter as your example. That's a good idea on the flip side of the and I just tweeted it out. You should go check it out. The Trump campaign has put out a new ad and it is literally just sixty seconds of a Ronald Reagan's speech laid over with how exactly it matches right now what's going on. It's a really good ad. We tweeted that out at Casey on the radio. All right, let's get ray stage. You can hear from the Weather channel. We're just trying to figure out, Oh, it is all right, So the main people are mad at me anyway, whatever, but Maine doesn't count. It's basically Canada. Yeah yeah, So any who, we're sitting here. Did you see the cash and prizes that the Filipino gymnast is going to get?
Speaker 3: I did not, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't realize he had quite these prize package. Tell me if you're if you were a twenty two year old dude, tell me this wouldn't be the greatest prize ever.
Speaker 1: You ready for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So he won two gold medals, which Philippines and one hundred years had only ever won one medal all time. So he's he So they gave my five hundred thousand dollars condo, wow, which you know that's got to go a long ways in Manila, you know what I'm saying. They also he's got a pimp penthouse. He they're gonna give him two hundred thousand in cash roughly, which is ten million pesos. He also gets twenty thousand to a department's or for furnishings, clothes, whatever he wants. He he is forever gets free local buffets so he can stroll, you can scroll, you know, stroll into the old country. Buffet of the Philippines, whatever it is, there's a big one there. I camera what it's called. And he eats there for free forever, and he gets a lifetime supply of ramen and unlimited colonoscopies. I'm not making that up, which is a horrible way to say it, right, like unlimited, like you want one per day, Well, we're not gonna stop you sometime.
Speaker 3: Do you think you're gonna need it?
Speaker 2: But all the other stuff, huh. Can you imagine being twenty two years old and told that you could eat at Golden Corral whenever you want as much you want all the free ramen, you get a five hundred thousand dollars penthouse.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Well, good for the government and bad for him is that they probably then expect a shorter life expectancy.
Speaker 2: So there's that, right, Yeah, but you're killing it at twenty two with that, yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 7: And the expectation for all the other athletes is that, yeah, we're probably not going to have too many more.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: But hey, you know, if you try hard, look what you can or to the god. So we got schools doing all the studid you know, here's the thing, COVID is just ruined this now because instead of just canceling schools, these cowards are doing like asynchronous things where the parents are the teachers that day, or some are doing the digital stuff. But the fact is the schools are already throwing their chips in. Wake County hasn't followed suit yet, but I suspect they soon will, although they did cancel some extra curriculars. So give us a timeline on this. Moving obviously into North Carolina, down towards Fayetteville, where's kind of the edge of our audience, towards Greenville, and then through the triangle and into the triad.
Speaker 1: What when? Who? What?
Speaker 2: You know that all the w's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, some of the rain this morning is already starting to come in at across ninety five. This is kind of a lead batch and not really the main show. So some showers Wilson County into Edgecumbe County, Johnston County. Those will come across the triangle here this morning and down near Fayetteville, another batch of showers is getting ready to command. There'll be heavier rain east of that with this one round coming through with thunderstorms. Try it, you'll get a few showers thunderstorms this afternoon, But really as we go through overnight tonight and into tomorrow, that's when the bulk of the rain and the heaviest rain and the more consistent rain's gonna start coming in. So it'll come in from the east and southeast and spread north through the morning tomorrow and into the afternoon tomorrow. Is it's gonna be a rainy day. Even late tonight early tomorrow, we could see some of the heavy rain. The triangle could be an inch or two by morning, and then total rain between four to six inches. I'd say that covers everybody down towards Fayetteville. You may be closer to that six and a little bit more. There could be some double digit totals, especially a little further east. So really the worst of it is tomorrow, although we'll get some scattered areas of rain today, Really the more persistent rain with thunderstorms and the heavy flooding rain late tonight, early tomorrow and during the day tomorrow. Gusty winz to with some stronger storms and even outside of the storms as the low passes.
Speaker 3: Could see winds.
Speaker 7: Gus thirty plus, So prepare for not only water covered roadways, block the roadways, turn around, don't drown, but maybe some spotty power outages too.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I can't wait to hear you explain it tomorrow to us too.
Speaker 3: Well, Ken Boom could do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Ross, do you have the day off tomorrow? Ross?
Speaker 1: Do you have the Do you have the day off tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Let me check my calendar.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: I'll look at that. Myke calendar also says I'll be here.
Speaker 4: So my calendar is just drive through the rain and wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, or work from home?
Speaker 2: Right, No, No, you're adorable. All right, you have at your house? All right, guys, They go to race stage and Jeff Fellinger's next. Hang on, Jeff Bellinger, what's happening today? Sir?
Speaker 14: Well, it looks like we see another rally at the opening. Bell cases calm returned to the street yesterday. Dip buying drove a rebound for stocks that got hammered on Monday. The Dow closed up three quarters of a percent, The Nasdaq and S and P five hundred both closed one percent higher, and futures are looking good this morning. S and P futures or up fifty nine points, Nasdaq futures or up two hundred fifty one. The Dow futures are up three hundred and fifteen. A decline in mortgage interest rates resulted in a flood of refi requests from homeowners last week. Mortgage bankers say the average interest rate on a thirty year fixed rate mortgage fell to six point fifty five percent. Refi applications surged nearly sixteen percent. There was an eight tenths percent uptick in applications.
Speaker 1: For new home loans.
Speaker 14: Home equity lines of credit, or helocks, are increasingly popular among homeowners. The New York Fed says there was a drop in mortgage originations in the second quarter, but balances on helocks are up twenty percent since they bottomed out at the end of twenty twenty one, and a bank rate report out today says home improvements and debt consolidation are the main reasons homeowners are taking out home equity loans and casey, you could expect to pay more each month if you subscribe to one of Walt Disney's streaming services. Disney announced that price hikes for Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus will take effect in October. The cost of the least expensive service that's Disney plus with advertisings going to jump twenty five percent to ten dollars.
Speaker 3: A month, they're nine to ninety nine.
Speaker 1: If you want to really be technical.
Speaker 2: Isn't they just they just raised everybody's raising all of their stuff. Now you might as well just have cable back in the day. I don't know, man, all.
Speaker 14: Right, it can get very expensive if you have several speed uses.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 2: I look at it every month, go oh what am I thinking? But what are you gonna do? All right, thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 2: There you go. Jeff Pellinger, Bloomberg News. All right, let's see a couple things here. One, A judge ruled yesterday that the FEDS must return the QAnon shaman's oarned helmet and spear to him. Yeah, uh following h following his h. His his. You know he's out of jail now, so they got to give Let me ask you a question. Do you think some fed tried that helmet on when they were like, you know, putting it in evidence?
Speaker 4: You know, you know they did.
Speaker 2: Of course they did, right, They look around and they oh, the only one in the evidence room put that thing on. Yeah, his spear by the way is is an American flag, but it does have a spear tip. It's like a Zulu spear with a flag around it. But anyway, he's going to be getting that back. Uh and uh yeah, it looks like you put a lot of work into that the helmet though, so yeah, there is that. Let's see, uh one of the what was the one other thing? I was just good talking. Oh yeah, dude, if you if you're not following what's going on in the UK, it just gets crazier and crazier. So you know, what you have is a situation right now which started well, look, it started with a lot of things, but the kick off here was this horrific stabbing incident at a Taylor Swift dance school. Little girls like little girls are dead. It's it's it's really horrific, but it's there's so much stuff building, and so you have people take through the streets and protests. Now, not all the people are a bunch of racist groups. Some of them are, though, right, who just look for an opportunity. In the same way that I was told that most of the people protesting George Floyd's stuff or stuff which was done in the UK, by the way, or on these campus things are fine, but others take advantage. The problem is you have a lot of people in the middle of the road looking at this stuff and they're commenting, and they're literally getting arrested. In fact, they indicated yesterday I'm not making this up, that they want to extradite Britz who live abroad for posting on social media things that are no nos under the law. They want to put him. There was a dude in the Philippine. They want to extradite a guy from the Philippines for a Facebook post.
Speaker 1: That sounds pretty innocuous.
Speaker 2: We have reached just peak lunacy on this stuff, and as per usual, one political side is likely going to overplay their hands, so things may change. They're in the UK, but not before they get worse.