Speaker 1: The Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Windows dot Com and listeners like you Yeah Now, Best Reggivated Noise and a Media Chucky.
Speaker 2: June fifteen, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this happens to be the show you were looking for.
Speaker 2: How do I know that? Because you're hearing me say this anyway.
Speaker 3: Wednesday, Wildnesday, middle of the week, that's right, and this is the wildcard. Now, if you're listening to me on the live streaming, you're going, what the hell? Why'd you start eight nine minutes late?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 3: Technical issues abound, but let's see if we can keep them under control at least for the next two hours, and it will be an interesting two hours. First hour, you know what, I'm gonna let my first hour guest introduce himself because I look at a lot of different ways I could introduce him and I'm not sure how this conversation is gonna go. H this is This could be one of the most awkward first time guest appearances ever.
Speaker 2: But then again, maybe not. I have no idea. Of course.
Speaker 3: This comes from the mind of nature Boy, the Wednesday night producer, who I don't put any restrictions on as far as who it is he thinks would be interesting to bring on the show. So there's that in the first hour, stick around for it. In the second we'll get to John Potash, who you have heard from before on this show, and we might be covering some stuff I don't know that'll get me kicked off with.
Speaker 2: Some platform or other.
Speaker 3: I do want to talk to him about the TUPAC documentary piece, but he's got a newer one that's coming out that we did talk about some months ago on the show. He is the author of weapons Oh Man. I don't want to screw up the title. I got it on my bookshelf behind me. But look the drug war and the absolute lunacy, ridiculousness and sham and fraud that it is. John Potash is an author to discuss that about. Anyways, we'll get into that. But documentary in the second hour with John Potess.
Speaker 2: Okay. So again, as I said my first hour guest, unusual to.
Speaker 3: Say the least. Okay, And I'll tell you, Joel. Your first name is Joel and that's all the listeners know at the moment. So how would you introduce yourself to some people who hear people talking all the time about politics, social issues, everything else.
Speaker 2: Raw thing.
Speaker 3: You're coming out of nowhere, And of course we'll talk about where people can find you and all that before we're done discussing things tonight. You are an interesting character all the way around, so let's just do it that way. How would you introduce yourself? Okay, people you never heard of me before, this is who I am.
Speaker 4: Well, first and foremost, thank you so much for having me this podcast.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's phenomenal to even be here.
Speaker 4: Well, for the people who don't know me, I'm Joe Joel and I go by Token Black Guy USA, so I know the name is very unique to a point where I just want to spark conversation every time someone hears it, so it'll get you asking questions. But I was actually born in Africa. I was adopted into a military family at the age of fourteen years old, but I was in an orphanage for basically.
Speaker 5: My whole life.
Speaker 4: I started learning English when I was five years old, and from then on it was like meant to be man. I know what it's like not to be an American. So from the time I was five, I knew America was kind of my destiny and I had to be here because honestly, opportunity arise in the US and you have to pursue that American dream.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of.
Speaker 4: My story in a nutshell, but adopted from in a military family with predominantly white parents, even though I really don't see color, but apparently I'm supposed to. So my parents are two tremendous individuals who have instilled so much conservatism into my life. But it's always kind of ran in like my bloodstream, I feel like, because everything just comes naturally when it comes to.
Speaker 5: My thought process.
Speaker 4: And I guess a lot of people are triggered by that fact because they see me and they say, I'm supposed to be on one side of the aisle, and then they hear me speak and they're like, Okay, interesting, maybe he's not one of us. And they're kind of right because I'm.
Speaker 2: In the middle.
Speaker 4: I'm not on the left, I'm not in the right, but I'm actually more on the right than I am on the left.
Speaker 5: But I don't really play the identity game.
Speaker 4: I like to talk about it, but I don't play the identity game like they ask me to do so. But all in all, I'm a college student who just graduated college, living my American dream already. So and now I'm working for the North Carolina GOP ready to take on the awful Biden administration this midterm election. So yeah, there's far more behind that story, but that's just me in a nut show.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, look, you know, first of all, it already sounds pretty unusual. Tell you why, you know, token black guy? First thing, I think, I'm sorry. I watched a lot of cartoons is south Park, and recently they decided that they were going to say that token was actually named Tolkien.
Speaker 2: But he's been token.
Speaker 3: Black guy a black kid for years on the show, right, and began as a joke because he was literally the only black character in South Park. So I'm wondering if that inspired any of this token black guy USA stuff or if, you know, did that have anything to do with it.
Speaker 4: It actually had nothing to do with it until after everybody was like, oh, is it from.
Speaker 5: The South Park I'm like, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Watch South Park. I had never heard about it. I actually had to google it. But it actually stems more from the fact that I've always kind of been that token guy who happens to be black in the.
Speaker 5: Group a circle of his friends.
Speaker 4: I've never always like just assumed or gotten into like one area or one black group or one white group or whatever. It's always been a very diverse group of friends that I've been surrounded with, and I thank God for that. But I've always been that one black guy in that circle. So I was like, Okay, something that fits me. Token Okay, because they're gonna call me token, so I might as well just embrace the name and then add the hint of USA at the end because I'm an avid patriot.
Speaker 5: So it just fit perfectly token black guy USA, right.
Speaker 3: And the other strange thing is that, you know, when I think of a token black guy, you know, and I'm just gonna be blunt with you here, man. You know, tell me if I offend, I'm still gonna speak the same way. I'll tell you that right now, because first of all, on the left or the right, I'm just gonna go h So, you know, I I equally bash both lap wingers and right wingers on this show, which makes it hard for me to bring certain guests on and UHU, because I find that we've gotten into a position where I don't believe we should be. And I hear your enthusiasm for the American dream.
Speaker 2: I wish I had it.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, now, most people would call me white, and I know that's not correct. First of all, because even according to the people that want to, uh you know, instill the ideas of white purity and so on and so forth, I'm disqualified because first I'm Sicilian.
Speaker 2: So that's the end of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know anything about world history, you know that Sicilians are are are not entirely white.
Speaker 2: Uh it cannot be.
Speaker 3: Uh So, uh yeah, I don't pass the purity test, and I really don't give a damn. The other thing is that when when I hear token black guy, I'm thinking to myself, that's usually the guy that's introduced there, just so you have a black presence. And I saw this among general's. After mind, I'm a generation excerp so I'm older than you if you just finished college probably, although you could have just finished college at my age too. I mean, things are different nowadays, but either way, I think i'm older than you based on what I've read a little bit about you. And it's a different generation now when it comes to racial identity. Strange thing is it's more extreme, it's more polite, and yet it's more extreme than it was when I grew up. So a token black guy, though, would be somebody that you just brought in there just so you could have black skin in the game. It was like, you know, well, we have to have, you know, our affirmative action guy here, he's the token black guy. I would almost find that ridiculous and insulting if you don't want to embrace that as a primary function of your identity. And also, by the way, just quick commentary before I let it get out of my head. You don't sound like you came from anywhere else. You very much sound like you were born here and a natural English speak all the way around.
Speaker 2: Your accents, you know, not like mine.
Speaker 3: You can clearly tell, you know, even though I live in Georgia, I'm from the Northeast, but your accent is mixed, but it's clearly American, and that's what I hear. And again, I mean, I'm gonna nail this racial thing in the next few minutes, and then we're going to get into some real topics because quite honestly, I wish it didn't count to anybody, it's really stupid. And I'm not saying that to be an apologist or to cover up for my white guilt or any It's just that it seems to me to be a massive waste of time when we have so many other things.
Speaker 2: That we need to address collectively.
Speaker 3: And you know, look, nationally, I think we're we're on a downhill slope and we've been there a while. And by the way, I don't just blame Biden for that, but you know, anyway, look, I threw a bunch of things at you, But what about the seemingly almost insulting nature of the idea of the token black guy that you're in brace saying as sort of a way to get a conversation started.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you purposely trying.
Speaker 3: To evoke a little bit of that sort of well, you know, sentimentality that could cut both ways on that?
Speaker 2: Is that really what the point of it is?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the point of it is really to kind of have both people kind of shocked every time they hear it. And it is a shock factor for sure, because then they're like, hmm, interesting because.
Speaker 5: Most of them know what exactly that means. So once they kind of it's like a breaking the ice type thing.
Speaker 4: They come up to me and they're like why and because they want to know, and then I have to just explain exactly what I just explained to you, and then they kind of let.
Speaker 5: Their guard down, or they're more open.
Speaker 4: To having a conversation with me because they see that I have a sense of humor, and they're more likely to approach someone who is more laid back than someone who's like, oh, I hate all liberals or I hate all conservatives or whatsoever. So I don't find it offensive at all. I just find it hilarious that I actually most time.
Speaker 5: Always end up being the only black person in a room. But does that bother me?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, because if black people wanted to be in those rooms, they would make a way to get there. And for me, it's just like, Okay, I walk in a room and I see a bunch of Americans.
Speaker 5: That's all I see. I see a bunch of Americans.
Speaker 4: I'm never going to gravitate towards black group just because oh, they share the same skin color as myself.
Speaker 5: Never, that's not what you do. When you enter a room.
Speaker 4: You enter a room, you look for familiar faces of people, you know, or family members or a smiling face. You don't just gravitate towards that. And that's the problem. That's the problem with a lot of the black culture, and they just assume just because you look a specific way, you have to gravitate towards them. And that's kind of what barrier I'm trying to break with that one token black guy user.
Speaker 3: Name Okay, cool, look, and I do understand that. And again, I don't want to spend the whole time with you on the politics of race and identity. Oh well, you know, might as well hit it upfront since you put it up front, right, So here's the thing. I would say that it is sensible though to understand that not everybody like like I've said on this show and gotten flat for it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Really, the funny thing to me is that black people and white people don't actually exist. And you know, people go, what do you mean by that? And I say, well, you know, even the people that are supposed to have white skin, they're not actually white. I mean I've even known plenty about buyo people of all ethnicities, and quite frankly, as pale as they are, they're not actually white. First of all, and secondly, you know people that are black, and I've known some dark people, you know, and they come close to purple in color when they get dark enough. The fact is I've never seen I mean, I've seen black hair, but I've never actually seen black skin, absolutely black skin close. So really, this idea of black and white is all is a misnomer to begin with. And I have bad eyesight, I know, but but I think I can see this clearly. We're all just different shades of brown, honestly. I mean even people that would say, well, no, there's yellow and red and yeah, but when you look at it, we're all just these odd, sort of weird mixed shapes of brown anyway, one way or another. Even even the whitest of white people. And yes, some people are ghostly white. I know, there's still not actually white. So you know, like I always, I always find that weird to begin with, just from a like, how do you label anybody anyway? Now I get there's African, and there's a and you were born in Africa, so you could literally say I'm an African American, and and you don't want to go with that because you figure that it's American. And maybe I came from Africa, but so did everybody else come from somewhere else. So whatever. And I don't even really love the American label anymore because we're so much at each other's throats. I don't see it as a good accurate label. Now that's a weird position for me to be in, yeh. But here's the thing. I think it's also valid for some people that and I want you to address all.
Speaker 2: Of this, by the way, I'm not just trying to run my mouth.
Speaker 3: I think it's also valid to recognize that not everybody thinks like you and me, and that there are different ways that people are treated, whether it's spoken out loud or somebody says it straight up or you know, I always love the listen, I'm not actually racist. I know there's going to be a butt and then there's gonna be something where they're just going look. I definitely in the American psyche there is a racial ism which is not necessarily racist all the time, but racialist where even on the positive side, right, somebody might say, if they're very racialist, okay, again, your skin dark and most people would call you black. Fine, they might think, you know what, this guy is probably athletically better than average white guy just because well your heritage. Yeah, you know, some people might say, uh, okay, I'll pick on myself for a minute. Uh so so so I'm Sicilian and Irish, right, so maybe some people will think I might have a propensity to be a drunk. Some people might think I have a propensity to be affiliated to Italian businessmen, you know, is something like this.
Speaker 2: They might not be wrong. Uh but and I'm not a drunk anyway.
Speaker 3: The thing is, there's a lot of ways to go here, positive and negative. But people start to make these sort of stereotypical decisions, and the truth is that we are we are diverse, and yes, indeed our heritages do lend themselves to certain things. I mean, I'm not going to tell you that I would worry about you as much getting a sunburn as me. Quite frankly, although you can get a sunburn. Anybody who's you know, white and doesn't believe black people get sunburns, that they're wrong.
Speaker 2: And here I am.
Speaker 3: Using those terms again when I don't even want to use them. So one would say even that, are you just not willing to recognize and this is an honest question, not willing to recognize that in many cases, let's just say, in dealing with the police, and I've seen this straightforward many different times. Of course, police are unkind to poor people in general, but even among poor people, I don't know, they seem to be a little less hostile to people of my skin tone than they do of your skin tone. And I've seen that for myself. It's not the news, it's not you know. And indeed that may be on a situation by situation basis, but you've got to acknowledge that there are people out there that, whether they say it out loud or no matter what it is, they try and virtue signal. Truth is, they're going to look at you and say you and I are getting arrested. First of all, you're a younger black guy. I'm an older white So suddenly, although it never happens to me because I don't know why, but they might give a gradi sort of response to us where I'm less dangerous than you, Maybe I don't need to be as handled as harshly as you, and maybe indeed you're more of a criminal than me. In many places in the US, not just the South, that does happen, so you got to acknowledge that maybe not everybody is, you know, working on being colorblind or even getting anywhere near it in truth in their internal being. So wouldn't you say that there might be some complaints that could be had by you that could not be had by me in America?
Speaker 5: I mean by me and you.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, on an individual's basis, for sure, a lot of people could they have been ruffed up by the police here and there. However, to me, it's more so how you behave in a situation like that. You see a policee officer and you don't respect a police officer, and so how are you going to react to that police officer or the police officer approaches you. If your first assumption is that he came up to you because of your skin color, then you might be kind of right on that notion. But how you react to his approach will also in fact kind of.
Speaker 5: Cause how he treats you.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of something I try to explain to a lot of my black friends that I have, the very few that I have. I'm like, if I see a police officer, I already know I respect them enough and their job is hard enough because I would never want to be put in a.
Speaker 5: Position where I have to.
Speaker 4: Basically make sure the law is kept in that matter, because everything you do is under a microscope, and then if you do something just an inch off, you will be criticized for So their job is already hard enough. So I'm going to treat them to the best of my ability, regardless of whether or not I'm wrong or not, because there's a reason that they pulled me over or they're approaching me. So I'm gonna treat them the best ways I can possible.
Speaker 5: But to your notion, yes, am I more afraid?
Speaker 4: Am I more afraid when a police officer approaches me?
Speaker 5: No? No, it matters not to me whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Am I intimidated because it's a police officer, Yes.
Speaker 5: Because he maybe who knows, who knows? Maybe I did something wrong? Or is it my skin color?
Speaker 4: But that's not ever going to be my first jump too, is my skin color? I'm going to ask the right questions, and if that police officer is indeed, let's say racist, then it's not on me, it's on.
Speaker 5: Him so or her. So ultimately, yeah, it happens to people, but I it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's never happened to me. So I guess on a basis that's a loaded one. That's a loaded one.
Speaker 3: You can see that other people's experiences may vary, but you actually have experienced it yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, but.
Speaker 4: I don't think would happened to me because of the way in which I conduct myself, because I would never disrespect a police officer because the majority some black people, they already have that instilled into them, where oh, they're gunning for me. So if you have their their gunning for me kind of mentality, you are going to do something that will set it off somehow, and.
Speaker 5: I don't know why. And it's a cultural thing.
Speaker 4: It really is a cultural thing because they've been trained to think that the police are out to get them, which in fact is not true. What do you They're doing their jobs and if they stop you or tell you okay, look I need to check something, and if they're wrong, okay, call them out. But I know it's not as simple as I make it out to be.
Speaker 3: So ye see, Look, I would dispute the notion that you have there that they're just you know, always worthy of respect and always just they're doing their job, or that it's just a cultural thing that people have been taught to approach them as the enemy. Because I got to tell you, I'm getting a sense, and maybe I'm wrong, I'm getting a sense that as the child of let's just say, a military kid, which you said you were, probably I don't know if you ever grew up in really bad neighborhoods at all. If you didn't, you might have a different attitude towards the police, no matter what color you are, because quite honestly, they don't come into the nice neighborhoods with the same attitude that they do in places where I've lived, and you get a mentality that has nothing to do with what your parents teach you. Because I watched and listened and heard all of the parents in the bad neighborhoods I knew trying to tell us all, you know, look respect to what the cops say this, and that they're there just doing a job. And we independently, as kids, uh, some of us rightfully so developed the idea that when they show up, they.
Speaker 2: Are the enemy.
Speaker 3: And it is not simply based on a cultural teaching, it's based on their actions. Now, they come into hostile situations with hostility, and I think that's part of what goes on. And again I'm the I'm the pale skinned one. They're in the equation, not the only one, because I grew up in very mixed areas.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But but I did always see that there was a difference. And of course if I wandered into the wrong neighborhood and my friend, I got to tell you, and I stuck out like a sore thumb.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, those police officers were harsh to me, but they could deal with, you know, the residents of their neighborhood who they clearly knew belong there differently. You know, I used to get thrown across the hoods of cars and have my pockets empty and everything else for walking down the wrong street.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It just I didn't look right.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And and again not a black guy, not even close to be and identified as one.
Speaker 2: Clearly they would call me white and all that.
Speaker 3: And these were white officers, so it wasn't a racial thing between us quite frankly, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 2: Uh Again, here I go being racialists, but I got to do it.
Speaker 3: Frankly, Black officers were always kinder, gentler, and nicer to me, even when I was doing things wrong because I was a juvenile delinquent. They were always better people to me than the white guys who wanted to step on me. So I don't I don't know what to say about it except that your your experiences could vary because of your financial status, your zip code.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of factors that could go into this.
Speaker 3: So but then again, look, I asked you about your experiences and you gave it to me, So all right, that's great, And again I want step away from the racial stuff unless you want to add to anything I just said and get into some other questions if you don't mind, Oh no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me add like one final bit. But for sure, the zip code probably does matter.
Speaker 4: And I'm not going to sit here and deny that there are some police officers that are in fact have a very harsh bias. However, at the end of the day, painting all police officers, which I think the BLM movement has kind of done and went forward because that's what BLM does. They have painted all of them as the enemy, and that's something we need to kind of rid ourselves of when in fact the police officers are not. When you do remove them from communities such as the black communities, let's say those crimes increase tremendously. Police officers no longer want to go into these neighborhoods because, yeah, it's too dangerous. Why because they're more likely to get killed in or shot or get in an alter case in those areas than any other area.
Speaker 5: So the lack of communal and cultural awareness that.
Speaker 4: The black community commits more crime than any other community. But ultimately they completely ignore that fact. They ignore that fact and blame it on police brutality whatsoever.
Speaker 5: But when in.
Speaker 4: Fact, I am more likely to get killed if I go into one of those areas by a black person, not the other way around, and I will pop. And that's an actual fact. So raising your kids to hate the police when you're worse and your most dangerous situation could be by the hands of someone who.
Speaker 2: Looks just like you, Well, I'll tell you what I think.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you and I will have a separate discussion at another time if you think that this interview is a value, because I really explore all of that which he just said. But again, I don't want to just stay on the it's just discussing race. I swear to God, I don't want to do it anymore much rather talk about what it is we can do to solve the things that actually affect us all, you know, and and what are the problems across the board? So I'm going to go to something that doesn't actually have color, because don't even tell me it's got green to it anymore, because who the hell carries cash? Well, let's talk about the financial issues that are in front of us, because you said you're a bit more of a conservative guy, and you clearly signaled that you know Biden is a disaster, which I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't argue with you.
Speaker 3: He's a disaster, but you know, to me's the continuation of the mess that has been made for a long time. And quite frankly, now I'm going to be ageist ready, you know, I think it's it's really time for the old men, all of them, to be moved out of the positions of power, because they're not connected to what's actually going on and it's not their future that are in jeopardy. So I'm tired of them all together. Anybody who's over a certain age. Sorry, And and by the way, I'm not offering up my Generation X as any sort of uh panacea here.
Speaker 2: We don't have the misers.
Speaker 5: Go ahead behavior, Is that what you're trying to do?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm sorry you cut up there. I only heard. Is that what you're trying to do? Go ahead?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Can you hear me? How about now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can hear you. Fine.
Speaker 4: Oh are you trying to be a savior to the Generator generation prior to yourself?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to be a savior. I want all of us out of the way. I think younger people are going to think outside of the box. Need to get in there and start making decisions because we're all suffering financially right now. This didn't happen overnight, and I don't see it getting any better. And I'm getting tired of the boom and bust reality of you know, greater corporate America, who, no matter what, seems to benefit while the rest of us scramble to try and figure it out.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you said you're getting finished with college and you're getting ready to really get in full swing with your American dream.
Speaker 2: But most of the people I know are.
Speaker 3: Not in that position, are not close to that. If they're coming out of it, they're they're they're sitting there looking at massive debts, the inability to live on their own. As we well know, inflation is right now choking all of us, you know. And again this isn't across the board issue. So I wanted to transition into finance. But when it comes to you know, who should be in power, and people want to get diversity in there. Uh my claim is that diversity needs to start with the younger people whose futures are actually being determined now when it comes to finance and everything across the board. And I don't care if they're black, white, or uh they you know, their ancestors came from a Latin nation. It really doesn't matter. Let's get to the reality.
Speaker 5: Goodhead, this needs to be American. That's all we ask for, and they just need to be American.
Speaker 4: But to that point, yes, I just graduated college and from then on, I mean I understood it was going to be a rough world out there. Granted I had a lot of support from my family of course. And am I in debt, Yes, I am actually in debt, and I refuse to basically take the handout that the government wants to completely erase my financial debt from college, and I made that decision personally because I was under the influence that, Okay, that's what the old American dream is all about, the traditionalist American dream, going to college, getting your degree, then getting your master's. So I did that consciously, and I'm not about to have someone pay for that whatsoever. Or have you who went to college and may have finished it and have finished paying off your college debt, I'm not going to have you do that.
Speaker 5: It's because it's not fair. I made that decision.
Speaker 8: I alone should have the burden of paying that kind of debt off.
Speaker 4: But to that point, when it comes to, yeah, finances, it is a hard world out there, and especially as a college student who just graduated, Yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Was extremely hard to find a job.
Speaker 4: But opportunities arise and you just have to make the best out of it and understand that we live in a time where yeah, gases, man, it hurts to say eighty dollars just to fill up my gas tank and having to struggle to kind of meet ends. Some people who are not in very beneficial financially stable families are struggling far more. And the top pier, the politicians, were the ones making these decisions are trying to make them more dependent on them. That's why we've had these stimulus checks going like money is printed on the freaking trees.
Speaker 5: Who knows.
Speaker 4: But ultimately everyone is going to struggle. And I make this point all the time. We here in the US are going to be hit the last. We're going to be hit last because we're at the top of the food chain. Everybody else outside of the US are getting hit now, like the Ukraine odeal right now.
Speaker 5: Great wheat is produced.
Speaker 4: A lot of the wheat that they get in Africa is from Ukraine. That shortage has started hitting most of the African continents and anything that's below poverty will get hit first. And then who's going to be hit last. It's going to be the Americans. So it's a very hard world. But we also need to understand that we're at a position where we are at the top of the food chain, and if anything's going to happen, it's going to happen to the ones on the bottom. And that's what as you were talking about the elitist group that met in Switzerland, was it Switzerland? What was it again? Was it Switzerland? With the organization?
Speaker 2: Which one you want to talk about the World Economic Forum or well.
Speaker 4: On that one, that one their goal apparently to in twenty thirty was to reduce the population by fifty percent.
Speaker 5: Or what population are they talking about.
Speaker 4: They're talking about populations that are outside of the US who have who are going to be the first ones to hit, And that's.
Speaker 5: Kind of like their whole goal.
Speaker 4: I'm not really a crazy person, but he said it.
Speaker 8: What's his name, the advisor director, He said it right out of his mouth.
Speaker 5: That is what we're trying to accomplish.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately, we're getting hit in the US and we're feeling the struggle because we don't understand. We've never experienced something this bad, and we're about to really get hit, especially the entire little brats that my generation has created. We're going to struggle a bit more because we don't have the life skills. So it is time for us to kind of step into leadership positions in order for us to take hold of our future.
Speaker 3: Well, see, that's the thing is people at that certain age, they don't have the same life skills that I know my generation had.
Speaker 2: And by the way, we were blamed for not having the.
Speaker 3: Same life skills as the previous generation it hasn't gotten any better, I gotta tell you. And it's weird to watch an unrealistic situation unfault. But but what do you think about the general conditions? I mean, look, let's be honest. Me at a minimum wage job, okay, come out of high school, I was.
Speaker 2: Able to live. You can't do that today, not even.
Speaker 3: At the you know, people go, well minimum wage not actually minimum wage. Yeah, but you know what in the time that I was born to the time now, okay, you would need to pay me like twenty five dollars an hour to make minimum wage that I would have made in nineteen seventy two. Okay, I mean it's that far removed from this idea that you could just go ahead and work and you could work your way up. I mean, it's no longer the same thing. Corporate culture has changed. You don't have as many independent businesses as you once did.
Speaker 2: That were available readily in the community.
Speaker 3: Almost everything is dominated by the Walmart model.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're.
Speaker 3: Stepping into a situation again you didn't create. But how do I blame you even for not having those life skills?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: How do I even blame And I've got kids, you know, Look, my kid's agent range. My daughter just turned twenty three, my oldest, and I've got one child that's going to turn eight shortly. I look at them and I say, I don't know what the hell you guys are supposed to even do, yea, because this is a very rough situation to come into. I could tell you that, look, if you work at it, you go to college. You know, if it was twenty years ago, I could say, do you go to college, It'll be okay. I can't even say that today, and you still sound, you know, very much enthusiastic with that old line of thinking.
Speaker 2: And I'm wondering why.
Speaker 4: Well, to me, it's because that whole line of thinking kind of helps me see the light at the end of the tunnel because right now, I've experienced famine. I've experienced not being able to eat before, and it's awful. But a lot of Americans who were born in the US have never experienced that, especially kids my age. So for me it's like, ooh, interesting, I have to kind of like fight my way in and I have life skills and life some wisdom that they don't, So for me it's kind of it helps because I've been there and I know what it's like not to have that American privilege. Because there is such a thing as American privilege, we just don't talk about it. So for the kids my age who have never experienced any other kind of struggle, this is going to be a tough time for them, especially when they don't even teach them how to balance a checkbook high school. They don't even teach them financial literacy and high school or college. So being having to kind of being pushed out there is probably the best thing we can do for them.
Speaker 5: You have to force them to swim.
Speaker 4: Are some going to drown, absolutely, but ultimately you have to learn to swim in very hard conditions. And that's the kind of position they're being put in. And I think we were getting a little bit too entitled, too entitled kids asking for things after they haven't worked, Kids who are refusing to even do.
Speaker 5: Trade kinds of jobs.
Speaker 4: We need those kinds of jobs, and they're refusing to do that because they want a degree in gender study and gender study. How are you going to survive with a degree in gender study?
Speaker 5: You're not.
Speaker 4: So we need to kind of go back to those traditionalist jobs that built America, that made America.
Speaker 5: They what it was, which were the blue.
Speaker 4: Collar kind to fields like a plumber, like there's a shortage of those like electricians, like all those that require you to have an actual skill. And that's the problem that the government has kind of like created and it it's basically told everybody you need to go to college in order for you to be successful, and kind of abandoned the blue collar system. And that's what happened during COVID. They're like, oh, small business owners, we don't need you. We're gonna let the big corporate companies take care of everything and you won't have to worry about it. What in fact, that's exactly what we need, is those small businesses and those blue collar workers.
Speaker 3: Well, right, and look, the corporatetocracy, though, is also done. It's a fair share of damage to this as well. Right where we have okay, let's just go with the mechanics, car mechanics. Okay, yeah, good solid trade used to be something that again you know, I grew up in poor neighborhoods. They would or just go to vocational school, you can go get this skill. But then you have these you know, corporate elements that have come together and created this you know thing that substitutes for a lot of mechanic services that are presented in packages. You get a cheap oil change, you get a cheap this cheat that took away a lot of the jobs it could have been there because now you got Jiffy Loube okay for instance. I mean, I'm calling them out, but there's many others. And they consumed that and then controlled the wage that could be paid to somebody. We even add some of those skills so you could be partially skilled, or even some of them would train you. You don't know anything about cars, fine, we'll show you. And you know, now you don't have to hang out your own shingle. And they turn around and pay you again a wage which is not even a proper wage, and they consume things. I mean, very much the same way of like, why is it we can't get food in our neighborhood, Well, go look to the walmart on the ones of town that is beating the hell out of anything that could be an independent market, and you might know why there's no diversity.
Speaker 2: In your food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and again you can't blame the people on the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: Going, Well, I got to go where the groceries are cheap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, because that's all they're given. That's all they're given.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you have all these resources, all those choices. However, those choices are what are kind of hindering you at all?
Speaker 5: Purports. Why is healthy food so expensive?
Speaker 4: Why are we making that a very luxurious thing to be able to afford it? But it's also a lifestyle kind of choice where you can choose to eat healthy and kind of pay that extra in order for you to have a healthy lifestyle. But yeah, they're basically kicking all these small businesses out of the way, and that's kind of what we that's the opposite of what we need to be doing. We need less Walmarts. I couldn't care less if some small or home little story opened up in my hometown, I would support them over Walmart any day. And that's kind of those Those are the kinds of companies that Americans need to go back to support so our economy and our individual holistic society can kind of be saved because we can't rely on these monopolies to run our worlds or the government is going to do exactly what they have done thus far.
Speaker 3: See, here we go and that's why I'm glad I got into the financial discussion. And now with the last say quarter of our discussion tonight, I want to turn it over to you about what you think is the biggest concern at the moment, what you think people in general need to address pay attention to. You know, I'm tired of having these things dragged back out the Roe v.
Speaker 2: Wade thing. Yeah, I could have opposing viewpoints on that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't want to really evolve into that discussion right this second. But my point is that they're hauling out all these other things to keep us distracted, I feel, from what's really the problem here. And I'm curious about what you think needs to be addressed in the most immediate way. Where do we need to stop the bleeding? Because look, if you're out there trying to speak out about anything right now, you obviously believe that something ain't right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just that simple.
Speaker 3: So what is your main, absolute king of something ain't right at the moment.
Speaker 5: Well, my main thing.
Speaker 4: It's actually a multitude of things, and it's probably the main reason as to why I'm in North Carolina right now working to try to fight for the local elections. For these midterms, we have kind of strayed away from these elected officials who have a lot of control in our lives. And we saw it during COVID, and I think that's something we should be focused still a little bit more. We had a glimpse of it while COVID was happening, and while it was kind of like dwindling away.
Speaker 5: However, we're kind.
Speaker 4: Of swaying away from it and kind of fixated on the whole notion that it's all about the federal government, when in fact, a lot of it has to do with your local officials as well, or else your rights would not have been stripped so easily during these COVID times. And that is why I'm here at North Carolina because as a battle state, I think there's so much to be done from like look at Florida. Florida is taking it on a local level where they're taking control of and given the middle finger to the federal government. And that's kind of what the American people need more so and what they need to be focusing on. Because these midterms, I'm not going to dive into like the unfair.
Speaker 5: Presidential election.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to dive into that, because that is a completely different story and you will get banned for that.
Speaker 3: So well, yeah, there, Look, there's always that in North Carolina. By the way, I'm curious how the dynamics there are.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're inside.
Speaker 3: Of it, it does not look ash as most people would think it does looking at it from the outside. I lived in Kinston for a couple of years in North Carolina, and yeah, that's not a typical southern state that the politics are not typical at all. Also, people think Georgia is one way or the other. Gotta tell you something about Georgia.
Speaker 2: Georgia is.
Speaker 3: Controlled by one party here, no matter what noise they try and make in the media. And it's uh, it's not the Blue team, I gotta tell you now. I don't care except that they maintain their stranglehold. And uh that is never spoken of in the national media ever. Okay, and that's top to bottom. Now, North Carolina's weird because top to bottom I don't see a singular control where you have one party really controlling it. It's actually still I don't know, up for grabs from the local all the way to the you know, to the state level. In my opinion. Do you think I'm off on that or what?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you're not, Absolutely no you're not. And that's kind of and that's why I'm here because I understand. I like the balance of power within the state. Actually it kind of makes it great, but it also but with the radicalism that has kind of like arisen, is kind of the problem is the fact that they're going into these schools to try to indoctrinate the kids, and it kind of go into territories that they don't need to be going into. And I think you asked me what was the biggest problem, and I think the big problem is the education of our children, and that's what they're trying to draw our attentions away from because they're the future and they're already destroying the future and how else you do that?
Speaker 5: But how else do you destroy.
Speaker 4: A majority's little future when you can easily control the way in which they think as they get older and older. So I think North Carolina is one of these states that probably is well out, but it could be so much better if we got control of it. And I'm not saying the Republicans are going to do a better job more than the left.
Speaker 5: They are but we also.
Speaker 4: Need to understand that that could also change to a completely different route. What if they get control, what if we get control as a red state here in North Carolina? Are they also going to try to infringe on people's rights? Are they also going to go the complete opposite that the left was doing? So we kind of have to keep that balance of power when it comes to talking about the red wave, which I completely want a red wave to happen, but I.
Speaker 5: Want it to happen in a very conscious manner.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, So I'm getting to gist here that you know, Look, you want things to be on one side of the equation, but you don't entirely dismiss.
Speaker 2: The opposition because opposition is important. See, that's a unique thing.
Speaker 3: I want you to know something that's extremely unique because most times people that are on that side of the equation that I'm talking to lately, and by the way, I can't find anybody that's coherently on the blue side. Okay, so I have to speak about the people that are coherently on the red side. They are coherent, but most of them it almost sounds like I want to trade that authoritarian vision for my authoritarian vision. And I go, wait a minute, the opposition, the resistance to that must be understood and recognized because you know what, if you're going to look to govern all the people, and you better keep in mind that not all of them are going to agree all the time. No, And I think that is the thing that is missed by a lot of people because again, at the top of the power structure, the way this nation was imagined, excuse me for being constitutionalists, per second, the way this nation was imagined, the people are actually at the top of the power structure. See, a lot of people think the federal government has supremacy. That's exactly the opposite of the reality.
Speaker 4: And that's what they're, yes, you're good away from and think that they're the ones that have the power. And that's probably the biggest, biggest faux pap that a lot of Americans have tended to kind of think it's true.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm hearing that in you where you're saying, listen, I think that my vision is right, but I've also got to consider that it's not the only answer. Is an intellectually honest position to take. It doesn't matter what your politics are, man, you got to understand that no matter who you are, no matter how intelligent you are, no matter how educated been, you don't have everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just that simple. Okay, now it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like, okay, let me add like a bill that's being proposed in Florida right now. Florida very red, and we love that. I love Florida. That's where I want to end up. However, and someone made and rose that question today and they're like, and the bill is to ban make it a felony for parents, for parents taking their kids to a drag show. And I'm completely against taking a kid to a freaking dragt show. I don't care however, whatever it is. However, there's also all drag shows are not created equal.
Speaker 5: Think about that.
Speaker 8: And there's adults who are very hesitant to go into drag shows.
Speaker 4: I would never go to one myself because that's not my thing, but kids don't belong in there. But that doesn't mean the government needs to step in and be like, look, it's a felony. In order for you to yeah, iree, you should hold parents accountable for exposing their kids to things like that. But that's kind of like the extreme way that we are taking on the right.
Speaker 5: We can't do that.
Speaker 4: We have to we preach small government, Yes, we preach small government, but we also have to understand that with that small government, we have to give the other side an equal voice.
Speaker 3: Well not only that, but I mean in examining just that one issue you just brought up, right, you know what I note here being discussed is what about the idea that you know you're as a parent, you're supposed to be the one who is Now. Now, I'm not saying that that's a great decision to bring your kids to the drag show, but honestly, is it not your decision to make? Is it the government's decision to make? See this is where it gets icy for me. And now I'm gonna sound right wingy, but got to tell you the government doesn't need to be involved in my decisions about my child. Not exactly if I'm harming my child, I kind of.
Speaker 2: Understand a step in.
Speaker 3: But see, it's whose definition of harm to some of those people that are supporting that bill. They think that that in and of itself constitutes the same thing as you know, breaking the kid's bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really do.
Speaker 3: And I got to tell you that's always got to be kept in check.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: You know, you want to say that you want to support a parent's right when it comes to masking. Okay, I understand you. You want to and and by the way, I support that too. You want to tell me that it's a parent's decision about vaccines, Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I'm not ascribing it to you. I'm just saying, theoretically, I understand you.
Speaker 2: You tell me that you want, you know your child educated a certain way.
Speaker 3: I absolutely understand you. You tell me that you know you want to expose the kid to some things because you feel they're ready to be exposed to them, whatever that may be, so long as it's not again, things that have been.
Speaker 2: Deemed completely age inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Now, somebody would say, there you go, Chuck, that's what this is with the Drag Show. But no, no, no, look, nobody said that you have to be of a certain age to go in there. Now. I can't bring my three year old into a bar and give them a feer. That's a problem. But you know, if I'm letting them watch TV. This is just my personal decision. And unless there is something in place there which somebody would say, well, find let's make the law that you have to be eighteen to go to the drag show. If you do that, then now you have to define drag show. Look, legal definitions will matter if you're gonna make laws, Okay, And at which point does your power to make the decision for your child? And and the government now is allowed to make a decision because calling it a felony means that now you have to define that as a crime.
Speaker 2: How is it a crime?
Speaker 3: You know? And it becomes complex, and to me, that's the right going too far exactly.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you need to bring toddlers to the drag show. I'm not saying that. But you know what, if it was your decision that your nine year old is to go there for whatever reason, I don't know what I have to err on the side of the parents should make the decision.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I now with you on that front one hundred percent, because we made that a big deal when it came to COVID and I was avidly it's your it's the parent's choice, and this should be the parent's choice regardless. And I think and that's where we kind of have to, like you said, we have to define what a drag show is and put limitations. Everything has a limit, and we have to have a line that's drawn. Where like I said, some are not not all drag shows are created equals. Some can be innocentce I guess, I don't know. I've never been one, I've never seen one. I don't understand. But so that's kind of where we have to define it. Be like, Okay, if this kind of content is being shown at a drag show, what what we need to go into depth with it.
Speaker 5: But it can't be Oh nope, nope, nope, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: When we are asking for a small government, we're kind of being hypocritical about it when every single time there's something we don't necessarily agree with one percent, no matter if it's morally wrong, absolutely put your foot down, put your foot down. But when it comes to parental decisions like that, yeah, I agree with you on that front.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: Like I'll give you a quick for instance here just to nail this point down entirely right, and I'm gonna ask you a personal question. At some point, your parents probably decided to have you know, what we used to call the birds in the bees discussion, right. Uh, and it has changed over the years, I know. And don't go there. Let's go to where your parents would have went standard stuff. Okay, probably they said, look, you're a boy, this is what you got. Okay, this is what girls have. Uh, you know, and look, these things kind of work together.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: They chose the time to do that, and that might have been appropriate for you, or maybe it was something that had to be done in bits and pieces. Okay, we tell you this much when you're five, we tell you this much when you're seven, we tell you this much when you're ten.
Speaker 2: And you know what, no matter where it started.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could tell me if you want, But that might be exactly the right decision for you and not the right.
Speaker 2: Decision for my son. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think as his father, and as you know, the man that was involved in adopting you, right, who became your father in that way, I think that's his decision.
Speaker 2: I think he needs to make it. I mean mother too, if you have both. But either way, whoever.
Speaker 3: Is parenting you makes that decision and that is their right and that should be protected by the government, not infringed upon.
Speaker 4: In my mind, Oh yeah, that's the role of the government is to protect the role of the government is not to infringe whatsoever. And if a child, yeah, is in harm's way, they have to step so, and.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely right they have. It is the parent's choice on where.
Speaker 4: But ultimately, if it's like, okay, if you're teaching the kid about all of it at five years old, that's an issue.
Speaker 5: We can agree on.
Speaker 3: That, right well, not necessarily because see, look I got taught about this stuff very young, but I was intellectually prepared. Yeah, okay, I was a little different. Now, other five year olds maybe not so much. I mean I understood, and by the way, it was all very clinical. I mean like I knew the menstrual cycle and all this kind of stuff, and how testicles worked and how to make a diagram and all that. Because I was very medically curious and a little ahead of other five year olds.
Speaker 2: It was appropriate for me.
Speaker 3: Now that doesn't mean that that's appropriate like my son right now, my youngest, I haven't gone very much near it. There's a difference between boys and girls. That's about all he can handle. But in a couple of years, or maybe a couple of months, I will watch as he grows and develops and as he asks questions, and that's when I'll enter that. And that has been my decision about that. You know, my oldest, my daughter a little earlier by this age, she had a lot more information, but she was individually more prepared.
Speaker 2: I made that decision on an individual basis.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even make it across the board based on age, because it's.
Speaker 2: Every kid is different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so you err on the side of not pushing these things to them and letting the parents make those decisions. Which is why I have all these mixed feelings about the sexual education issue in the classroom, because in some cases it may be the correct decision, but the school does not have the resources to evaluate this on an individual basis, no matter who you are, where you are, so frankly, it should be left to the parents to sort this out.
Speaker 5: And nor is the school the parents of the child.
Speaker 4: The school at some level is an extension of the government, especially the public schools. So it's like, okay, the public schools and yeah, no, that's why parents are so pissed off on that notion, because yeah, kids can learn about sexualite and in school. By however, if you give my kid a lesson on that when they're not ready and you didn't do your research and you're not its parent.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, that's not.
Speaker 4: Okay, and that's definitely something we can both agree on.
Speaker 2: Where yeah, see, this is the thing.
Speaker 3: It's not their position here to make that decision.
Speaker 2: It's simple.
Speaker 3: And look if you say, well, look we have a certain age here where okay, you know what, we also have the right to take them to private schools, and we should have the right to pull them out of that stuff, because this is not necessarily the function of the schools.
Speaker 2: It's not their primary function anyway.
Speaker 3: Now, the idea that you have high school health classes, I think in some cases good idea. Okay, even junior high schools, because frankly, again, not all parents are created equal either, and this may be the only place they're going to get some actual information. I've seen it with my own eyes, where you know, there's a fully developed looking girls who do not understand what their bodies do. And maybe they should be taught that when they're at that age, but no, when they're much younger. It's all sorts of a variant decision. And again, these things should be primarily left up to the parents. I mean, if you want to engage in that, you want to have the schools do it, well, maybe there should be an option at a certain point, like I said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a conversation with the parent before you've been I think about even engaging in such a conversation exactly.
Speaker 2: But you see how there's nuance here where it's not all one thing or the other.
Speaker 5: And you have and that's kind of what we're lacking.
Speaker 4: We're lacking at one specific skill because I think it is a skill that you're either born with or you're not, and some people just can't understand it and.
Speaker 5: Either go from one end to the next. And we need people who are able to see both sides of the aisle.
Speaker 4: And it's the open mindedness, because we want to call ourselves open minded, but when push comes to shove, we are not fully open minded. There's alect few who are, and then there are those that.
Speaker 2: Are not right. So look, we ran right against time.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you, it's fascinating to just discuss things with you because you're very considerate and very direct about your approach, and I love it. There's a flexibility in your thinking that is I think absolutely necessary.
Speaker 2: We're not going to get anywhere in any.
Speaker 3: Debate, discussion, or attempt to come together in a socratic way. It's not going to occur without a give and take. And that's why I love these conversations on this show. Script any of this, as you well can tell, it's it was weird in this direction. So what I do want to do before anything else happens is tell people where they can find you follow what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Again, I guess if we just google Choking black Eye USA, we might find you, but who knows?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: So could you give people some.
Speaker 3: Direct places where they can go to follow you? And I think you and I are going to have to have some discussions in the future.
Speaker 5: Please please. I love these kinds of dialogues, I really do.
Speaker 4: And I'm always looking for people like you who will challenge me on issues like the black on the crime issue and all that, because that's a fascinating one.
Speaker 5: But that's on a different notion.
Speaker 4: But to add to a little bit what you said, I think the power is in conversation. It's not in debate. Debates are very structured. Conversations are very friendly where you and I are just exchanging ideas and we're trying to underst and both sides and the other person that you're communicating with, and people want to debate with the notion that they have to win. You don't have to win every conversation. So and that's the difference. And that's what I promote on my Instagram. It's Token black Guy USA on Instagram, on TikTok, on Twitter, it's token bg Underscore USA, and the same on getter and and that's it. I do have a website, Token black Guy USA at chiap at Token black Guusa.
Speaker 5: Dot com and you can find me there.
Speaker 4: But all those platforms the saying, just go to Token black Guy USA dot com.
Speaker 5: And you can follow me on every single one that I have.
Speaker 3: Right, Token black Guy USA dot com. And I bet all of those social media links are there.
Speaker 5: You right, they are?
Speaker 2: They are all right.
Speaker 3: I have got to check out more of what it is you're saying and more of the conversations you're having, because I find this fascinating. First of all, you may be to the right of me. I'm just going to tell you now, but here's the thing. I think the solution might lie in exactly what you said, which is having a conversation, having an understanding of you know, maybe points of view that are not necessarily our own. I didn't even try to challenge you, by the way, I just wanted to address a couple of things because and going this as open minded as possible, because I love doing that. I really thought that. Frankly, I'm going to admit something right now. I thought we were going to have a hostile conversation because a lot of conservatives that have hostile conversations with me, and you're looking a little conservative to me, so I'm going, uh oh.
Speaker 5: Trust me.
Speaker 4: But when you get hostile, that's when the first person to get hostile loses it. The argument one hundred percent, whether or not you're leftist or your conservative, you have lost that argument one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: And and don't take offense of me talking about you being on the right. At least that means I know you made sense. I mean, there's absolutely no coherence on the left anymore.
Speaker 4: So as what are you talking about? And I don't get offended. It's a feeling. If I'm offended, that's on me.
Speaker 5: It's not on you. It's a reflection of me.
Speaker 3: Awesome token black guy USA dot com check it out, and I've I've got to check more of his stuff out. I'm even I don't even go to Instagram very much. I'm on there, but I think I got to go to Instagram now and check out this stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you, come check it out.
Speaker 5: Would love to have you on a live as well or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hey, listen, I would.
Speaker 3: I would love to have a wide ranging discussion with you on on I guess a lot of different topics, because very intelligent and very interesting, very considerate, and uh, this is how we're going to get things done, is if we actually talk to one another and not just at one another.
Speaker 2: So that's that's the way that works.
Speaker 3: Away And sorry I mispronounced. I said Joel, and you said Joel. Uh little French accent on that, but I didn't realize it.
Speaker 2: French.
Speaker 3: So yes, absolutely, So there you go, Joel Choken black USA dot Com. Check out his stuff, and uh, I think we'll have to have them on again in the future. The Ocelly effect continues with John Potash after.
Speaker 9: This, I'd like to call the order, this secret conclave of America's media empires. We're here to come up with the next phony. Malooney crisis to put Americans back where they belong and dark rooms glued to their televisions, too terrified to skip the commercials. Well, I think, NBC, you are here to listen and not speak. I think we should go with a good old fashioned public healthcare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a new disease. No one's immune.
Speaker 1: It's like the Summer of the Shark, except instead of a shark, it's an epidemic, and instead of summer, it's all the time.
Speaker 9: I hate to be the guy who derails what everybody else loves.
Speaker 2: He loves being that guy.
Speaker 1: But Janie, we do have standards. This can't be a made up disease.
Speaker 9: The only moral thing to do is release a deadly virus into the general public. We do have something we've been holding on to, but it hasn't been tested.
Speaker 2: Get over here, NBC. Well, we certainly believe in testing.
Speaker 5: But I a.
Speaker 6: Wow wow, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So we've got our deadly disease.
Speaker 9: Now we just have to blame it on something that's in every household, something that people are a little bit afraid of already. House cat flu is coming people. The Center for Disease Disinformation predicts with some degree of probability that the house cat flu might spread in the following hypothetical lot break pattern.
Speaker 1: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Wall Street window dott.
Speaker 1: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. Every time I've put it on my face, I'm able to breathe.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit deeper. What are people saying about my true essence?
Speaker 5: Dot Net?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something serious, man. I just want to tell you listeners. I put some some of them well different from Kirsty.
Speaker 4: And she gave me she got she made me up some of this emo oil mixed with some other stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's an it, but I like the way tomorrow and I started putting it on, rubbing it on my foot, then on my knee, and like the second day, I didn't you know, I just noticed that I'm walking around. I'm like, damn, I knee is Lucien.
Speaker 10: I can tell you that that that oil you gave me helped me with my carpole and my shoulder problem.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't I couldn't even I wouldn't be working. My ankles would just really be pesky and bother me.
Speaker 3: And I am telling you the pain just went away, just a little rule.
Speaker 2: And when I put that on, it's just it's like my skin came alive. My true essence.
Speaker 5: Dot net? What up to we would we get to bring my mother?
Speaker 3: That's where I thought it from second hour. The O'Kelly effect begins now at o'atelli dot com. But of course you could be some other time, some other place listening to this discussion.
Speaker 2: Now, UH tell you right up front, I'm not sending this to YouTube.
Speaker 3: Uh. And why UH learned a little lesson because uh, John Potash is with me and potash potash. You know, I always pronounced different ways in my own head. But we know who we're talking about. Okay, drugs as weapons. That author last time he was on we discussed Tupac Shakur rather extensively in his writing on it. Now, I'm going to talk to you about a video that relates to that writing in a minute. But tonight we're actually going to discuss something we previewed on that show. And I don't even know if that audio still exists on YouTube. I've been taken down for so many things that are tied to vaccination and such that. Gee, I don't know if they allowed that up there. But we'll get an update on what John is doing. I'm really glad to have him back. He was scheduled I think at an earlier date and something went wrong. I think that's when I got sick or something. But either way, I'm extremely happy to have you back. And John, you're late too. I'm making you late, I'll tell you, man, I'm just treating you badly. Bro, I don't mean to. You're a great writer and you're a great guy, and I thank you for your patience, But not only do I want to thank you for your patients. This DVD on Tupac Shakor and the war against Black leaders and the radical left.
Speaker 2: I kind of didn't want.
Speaker 3: To take your thesis all the way, and then I watched your video and I checked out all the stuff that you sourced and the way you did it, and it is. Look, it's not the flashiest of Hollywood things that I have here on this video, but boy, am I grateful to have it. And you got me convinced there's something there, a great stuff, great stuff. You got me convinced. Well, I knew there was something there to begin with, but John has actually convinced me that there's a lot more there than I ever thought was. And he referenced a whole bunch of stuff that people should know but don't seem to know. I'm almost curious to ask about, you know, what you might have thought of the recent Netflix thing with you know, Malcolm X's alleged killer is getting let go over new evidence and how that was you know, a big puppa smoke that disappeared in the mainstream media. But I want to get to this new documentary after.
Speaker 2: So first off, how you doing tonight?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I had eight hour work day and but I you know, doing counseling. I do psychotherapy for a living. But it was a good day and I'm glad to be talking to you now after it's done. And I really I really appreciate you watching that first video of mine is my first attempt at a film. I did it with a local PBS documentary filmmaker who just who just is paid to do the audio with me and to get all the you know images together with the audio in a professional way.
Speaker 5: And so it's you know, a rudeimentary.
Speaker 6: Kind of film as opposed to my Drugs and Weapons Against This, which is more elaborate, but still I was just I'm glad it moved to you, and I'm glad it got the content of when, you know, the ideas I wanted to get out there, you know, in a way that satisfied generally happy about that.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people have.
Speaker 6: Bought have bought this DVD and told me, you know, nice things about I showed it in the number of colleges around Maryland and.
Speaker 5: You know, it's just nice to get good feedback.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, Drugs and Weapons against Us absolutely essential viewing for my listening audience, because uh, yeah.
Speaker 2: You you did include a section with a couple of people I know, so.
Speaker 3: One way or another in there, and it's not I'm not saying it because of that. It's it's more of a slick production than the video that we just talked about. But but both of them. I gotta be honest with you. If you think you're educated on the subjects of co intel pro and the drug war, do me a favor and watch these films in double check, because if you weren't before, you will be educated on both issues.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The second the first film I ever did, of course, was that the FBI War on Tupacs, Acre and Black Leaders, and so again that was, you know, a simpler film.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the Jugs Weapons against Us.
Speaker 6: I had gotten gotten the technique down better and worked with some really good professionals when that wanted to get down in a much slicker way, in a nicer way.
Speaker 5: And you also got a.
Speaker 6: Good top entertainment law firm helping me get fair you know, fair right use or was it called a fair use of lots of video supportive video was really good.
Speaker 5: It was really helpful.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, look, and that stuff is all interspersed in there, and I'm telling you it's it's as good as any documentary possible total package. But that first attempt at the film is loaded with so much information. I do not care that I'm watching the slide show. As a matter of fact, of the slide show is actually an enhancement to me because I'm looking at these you know, xerox file copies of people's faces, and you go, Okay, he's using kind of a cheap looking graphic here, right, But no, no, no, no, no, no, don't judge it that way. What he's doing is showing you and this to me is an artistic thing. And maybe you didn't even intend it, and maybe I'm overthinking it, but to me, it's like, look, they're just the subjects on these files. They are not the complete person. In fact, that's not taken into account. When you're looking at a target, you don't need to see the whole of the person. You just need that flat, basic identifiable image that, by the way, you come across when you study official files on nearly anything. And I noticed that thematic approach to it, and I went, Man, what he's telling us here is that it didn't matter that these people were people.
Speaker 2: They were just targets.
Speaker 3: And I thought that was a hell of a message that you never spoke of in that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's the way I did.
Speaker 6: My cover was a big target on their faces, you know, bullseye on it on their faces to show. They were all targets that way. They were leading to like bullseye targets.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, because it's got that you know, that rough sort of a part of it, and I like it that way.
Speaker 2: Don't remake it, Okay, thank you. It is. It is just the way it should be.
Speaker 3: And you need to look at these things cold and calculated, because guess what, Uh, that's the way the government was looking at it. So anyway, let's move on, because again, both of those works are great and go to us.
Speaker 6: So it's too bad that the only yeah, the only place you can find it is on my website right now because Amazon just took it down.
Speaker 5: It's probably my folts.
Speaker 6: I was taking down all my inventory because a new publishing company republished my book and I didn't want to get things confused. But yeah, I'm not sure if they took it down for that reason or they just took it down for censorship reasons behind it.
Speaker 5: Because I only.
Speaker 6: Wanted to take down my book, and then they take down my DVD, I'll set but it's FBI World.
Speaker 5: Tupac dot com is where you can get.
Speaker 6: That DVD or John Podash dot com either one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just saying and potash, even though no matter how I mispronounced it is.
Speaker 2: P O t A s h.
Speaker 5: Okay, t asa trade, thank you. Potash is definitely easier to say. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just look, I'm just mispronouncing things because I'm like that. But I'm used to reading things more than speaking. And believe it or not, even though I run my mouth on here plenty. But let's get to you run in your mouth because, uh, tell us about this newer piece of film that's gonna come out. And by the way, go to John's website. I'll mention it again before we're done. Either one of those websites, get that video, get get any of John's work. Actually, there's not anything bad in it. Okay, like there's nothing. I would say, listen, I recommend John stuff, but don't read this. Uh, and I know I do that sometimes. No, all of John stuff is good. So go to John protest dot com. And again that's p O T A s h. Put enough out of me and your promotions and your plug. How about what it is that you're coming out with that Again, we did preview.
Speaker 2: Some months ago on the show. Give us, you know, give us the whole rundown.
Speaker 6: I'll shut up now, Okay, yeah, I I I'm a little scared to even talk about because again I don't want anything you know, censored for for you, I don't want your shit censored at all. But it's uh so, the new new movie coming out in three weeks exactly three weeks July fifth, twenty twenty two, is called Shots Eugenics to Pandemics, and it's it's not on as many digital platforms as Drugs' Weapons Against This was Drugs' Weapons against This is made on many, you know, a number of different digital platforms in terms of you know, Amazon Prime and to B and what else, Voodoo and and different one like that. It's probably about eight different ones now. This new one is actually on twelve different digital platforms, but Amazon Prime and to be are the biggest ones.
Speaker 5: It didn't get on some of those.
Speaker 6: Like Voodoo and things places like that because it's it's being censored.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 6: I can't, as you mentioned, I can't get the trailer up on YouTube because they censor that topic and anything on you know, the shots and you know, and an alternative point of view when the shots they censor. But I really it's a much more advanced film than Drugs and Weapons against Us in terms of lots of special effects, with the different kind of I also have song parodies, so I try to make it a bit musing, even though I try to put a lot of new information about the history of these shots, as I say, from the time of eugenics, the eugenics movement in the United States in starting in the early nine eighteen hundreds all the way.
Speaker 5: Up to now.
Speaker 6: And so the whole film project, I actually originally planned to make just a comic version of Drugs' Weapons against Us. The film Drugs Weapons against Us. I was going to do, you know, just just a humorous version of it all because there is so much, you know, so much stuff you can make fun of with the whole drug war and even with MK Ultra, you know, the Seis Project Ultra.
Speaker 5: But so that was a majority of the film.
Speaker 6: And as I was finishing the film, COVID hit, and so I just included a little bit about COVID At the anks there is some overlap. There's a group called Imperial College was a you know, this this university in England that was doing all this research on psychedelics, and they also got a huge grant to do all this research on uh, basically funding this guy, this British supposed expert when COVID who was predicting that, you know, tens of millions or so, these huge amount of people are going to die in England of COVID. And so this guy, I forget his name off the top of my head, but he was considered he actually never got a degree in a health field, and so he was not you know, they acted like he was a leading urologist, and he actually didn't have any degree in a health related field. And yet but he was being funded by the Gates Foundation in a huge way of Imperial College, in the same way that these oligarchs were funding the psychedelic research.
Speaker 5: And so I showed that overlapped and I included something on him.
Speaker 6: His name was actually Neil Ferguson, and so Ferguson predicts this massive amount of people are going to die in England and then he gets it completely wrong. He gets it wrong by a factor of one hundred. I mean, it's ridiculous. So he's kind of made fun of it, you know, in England a bit. And so meanwhile, while they had the lockdowns in various countries like England, he apparently gets COVID.
Speaker 5: He's comes up being positive for COVID's supposed to be sick.
Speaker 6: He breaks the COVID rules to go and have sex with some woman who's married to someone else, gets caught doing it. So of course, like some of their tabloids said, uh, professor Lockdown gets caught with his pants down, and so, you know, so easy to make fun of some of these guys. And so he gets you know, just shamed. And not only is he shamed for you know, I really don't care that much that he's having an extra marter of relationship with you know, someone, but but he's just an asshole because he's making these wild predictions and causing us all to have to be you know, locked inside forever, and you know, making a bigger thing than it was now. Granted thought you know, lots of the world lockdown. But so I just show a lot of the research that says that the CDC, even under the most dangerous threat of all viruses like this, if there was a you know, the Black Death in the world that was killing hundreds of millions of people, they still did not plan to do what they did, which is locked down the whole world, and you know, closed schools for for six months to a year, a year and a half maybe even. And so they you know, all the CDC planning for something like this, never had them get this draconian. And so I showed the evidence that this was a big build up from the eugenics time. And the eugenics movement was about targeting poor people. It's about targeting immigrants in particular. It was about targeting really most most of society that wasn't wealthy, white Anglo Saxon Protestant believe it or not, that was what the eugenics laws were about. When you see the best writings on them, like such as Edwin Black's War against the Weak and other and other writings on that time. And so so.
Speaker 5: I go into that.
Speaker 6: With the eugenics movement, it was the Rockefellers, the carnegiese the Harremans, the JP.
Speaker 5: Morgan family that was inter locked with the Rockefellers.
Speaker 6: They started, they got eugenics laws passed in thirty states calling for sterilization of defectives, and defectives was anyone who got low IQ scores and the iq i Q test asked about things like tennis courts and bowling that immigrants knew nothing about in that time, you know, And so it was just really about sterilizing and eliminating low tons of the population. They really wanted to eliminate the population ten percent at a time, okay, And so.
Speaker 5: That overlapped with World War One.
Speaker 6: They also put huge money into promotion of why we should go into World War one, you know, defend as if we needed to defend our country in some based on some little war skirmish in Europe. And so part of I show the evidence, I think that part of it, part of World War One and sending millions of troops over there was the was part of eugenics to get rid of people, to get rid of the unwashed, you know, the useless eaters as some of these politicians have called them.
Speaker 2: Right. Look, this is this is a deep issue.
Speaker 3: Because I think that a lot of Americans actually failed to recognize the eugenicist.
Speaker 2: History that's here in America.
Speaker 3: You know, you say eugenics, and you talk about eliminating the week and this kind of thing, and where does their mind usually go.
Speaker 2: Well, they go Nazi Germany and.
Speaker 5: Appropriately though appropriately.
Speaker 3: Look appropriately but maybe not. And you know why, because those ideas were really fostered guess what here.
Speaker 6: Right exactly, Chuck, and I say appropriately because they were fostered here and then our oligarchs funded the rise of Hitler exactly.
Speaker 2: But that's yeah.
Speaker 3: See they're they're in and I'm sorry to cut you off again, but there realizes the problem. They think, Oh no, there were people that subported Hitler over here. But hold on, no, if it wasn't for that, the whole you Genesis program in Germany might not have even existed.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I totally agree. I'm right with you to that, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and it's and it's crazy that you got to explain this. It's like this stuff here it was sanitary laws or something like that, where it was you know, and think about that for a second.
Speaker 2: Sanitation, what do you think about today?
Speaker 3: You think about the people taking out your garbage, right, they're your sanitation workers. All right, Well, that's pretty much what they were talking about with people. They were sanitizing us from those that were weak and looking for the sterilization of people that yeah, failed IQ tests, and IQ tests, by the way, are not accurate measurements of intelligence. Altogether to begin with, not the sharpest scientific tool to be using, but even so, eliminating people because what they're handicapped, all that kind of stuff one way or another, whether it's psychological or physical, because that was another thing.
Speaker 2: You know, if they're not going to you know.
Speaker 6: Produce, eliminate people because they're a poor pulpers people laid on paying fines people true it were truant from school.
Speaker 5: They were just the people they were.
Speaker 6: They were talking about getting rid of eliminating some unbelievable you know, the categories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and as you said, there were laws that were on the books here that justified the government taking care of that. Again, I bring you back to the garbage men. This was the idea, except guess what you might not realize that you're listening right now, could have been thrown in the category of the garbage that needed to be taken out.
Speaker 2: And I think that's an important point. Now.
Speaker 3: Somebody might say, how do you get from that to uh, you know, the pandemic and all this other stuff. Well, you know what, if your scientific community is inundated with people who think like this, uh, guess what, it might motivate them to.
Speaker 2: Make certain decisions.
Speaker 3: About what they call safe, about what they call necessary, about what necessary risks are you know, and and and by the way, you also talked about you know them funding psychedelics. Now, you and I might have a slightly askew view on this together because a couple of years ago, I was really suffering.
Speaker 2: And here we go.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna dig on your psychotherapist background for a second. I was suffering brutally from PTSD, which I've carried around since the child, since I was a child, And I'm not using the more common definition that people use today. It seems like it's thrown around everywhere. I mean, I was diagnosed with this in like say, nineteen eighty one and when I was nine. Okay, so this is not the Oh, no, I had a bad day form of PTSD. They call it PTSDC or something like this, which I don't take it seriously because sorry, I carried the other thing around for thirty five years. Anyway, in doing that, in desperation, I dosed myself with psychedelics.
Speaker 5: To be honest with you, if it helped you, great, I'm not against that.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm just saying though that you know, some people hear that Okay, so the wrong people are funding that research right now, it's they're not funding it in a I'm not ascribing their motives here, But what I am saying is there is something to this because it absolutely saved my life.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that is that psilocybin.
Speaker 3: It has allowed me to live, and I really believe I was dying from it before. So I'm just saying, yeah, it's not as though there isn't something valuable that might have been exact. I don't want somebody to say, Okay, see the evil people are funding this, so therefore the entire concept is no good. In fact, as much as I object to vaccination in general, I'll tell you this, I do understand the concept as valuable.
Speaker 2: I understand it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Sure, But the people that are running this program and the people that are distributing this, manufacturing this, I'm sorry, I don't trust them.
Speaker 2: I don't believe they're doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: I don't believe they have the right motivations, and it's destructive as it stands now. The general concept of introducing a bit of a say, a disease to somebody in a controlled way so that their immune system can actually react to it. Not a bad or fouled concept in and of itself.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, by itself, it's fine. It's just what you put in that vaccine is very important. And that's the key exactly. A quick quick word about psilocybin. I don't cover psilocybin in my book or my film because I think psilocybbin is a good bit safer for sure.
Speaker 5: It's not like acid.
Speaker 6: Acid is massively kind of you know, artificial and has problems with it where and be you know, STP is a super psychedelic, it's got serious problems.
Speaker 5: B Z and other super psychedelics, serious problems. The psilocybin is as.
Speaker 6: Much safer, and I think if that can help someone with PTSD, that's great, that's fine.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about psilocybin. I'm talking about you.
Speaker 6: Know, the uh, the acid and you know LSD and the z STP that they used against some of the activists like Paul Robison and others to mess up their heads.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, And that's and that's perfectly valid.
Speaker 3: But I just want to make that distinction that there is you know again here it is there are scientific concepts that could be useful and actually helpful to humanity, and then they're in the wrong hands and anything can be weaponized.
Speaker 2: That's the point. So I just wanted to make sure that was real clear. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Well, the other thing is I want to just point out that e M d R Eye movement desensitization reprocessing is something I got trained in seven years ago and it's been miraculous for PTSD, Absolutely miraculous, and I I can't say more about it. It's it's incredible work for PTSD, and it's you don't have to worry about any side effects whatsoever. Not that psychedelic mushrooms automatically have side effects. But I had some side effects from psychedelic mushrooms when I was younger, but you know, nothing major, nothing like acid at all. They went away after a month or two or three. You know, there's no problems after that. But they did last for you know, one or two or three months for me. But it's acid lasted years for me. You supposed to just months. And so I think that EMDR has no side effects and it's an excellent technique for PTSD. And that's why I just say there's better techniques even than psychedelic mushrooms for PTSD.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but everybody's an individual, John, And you know, do you think with that kind of technique for me, I would be disqualified from it for certain neurological reasons.
Speaker 2: So you know, in that case, you can see why it is I did that.
Speaker 5: You know, whatever works for you, I agree with Chuck, you know.
Speaker 3: And and that's the thing is that it could work for me and not work for the ten guys, but maybe it'll work for the eleventh.
Speaker 2: You know. Sure, we're all different.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I do have an option here before I let you go on, because I want you to keep discussing this and tell us the rest about what's going to be out in this film in three weeks and of course to John Potash dot com and uh, you have the the trailer there, but I have the audio for the trailer if you actually want to play it for a minute or two. Here, what is it? It's well, it's actually almost four minutes long.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I got I got so, I said, I sent the link to you guys of the two minutes and fifty six second chair.
Speaker 5: That's the new tailer, that's the go.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me, let me go ahead, and grab that. But let you continue to talk about this for a minute, and I'll try and set that up so that we can, uh, you know, at least play the audio.
Speaker 6: Well, I said to the Dave Davy, I think, David, I think you've got that in your email right the tail few.
Speaker 3: If he does, do do me a favorite man, drop it over into the sky chat and I'll open it up and we'll play it right here live there.
Speaker 5: Good. I just don't want you to get banned for it. That's the only thing, you know.
Speaker 3: Ah, you know what, it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. The only thing is I'm just telling you I can't send this to YouTube.
Speaker 2: Other than that.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, sure, that's fine, as long as you don't do that, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I should be okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows, maybe you'll be the test case out that it's actually much worse than that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, let.
Speaker 6: Me Yeah, I'm gonna put this in the chat now and hopefully that'll be easy enough.
Speaker 2: To get a great Hey.
Speaker 3: So in the meantime, yeah, continue telling us about this. I kind of sidetracked you for a second about psychedelics, but I just want to be clear about that. And also I never object, by the way, to anybody's look people's personal drug.
Speaker 2: Use or whatever. I don't ever want to make it sound like that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And that's a fact.
Speaker 3: If you're using something, whether it's natural or not, I feel like it's none of my business.
Speaker 2: But it's are weaponized.
Speaker 3: Against the population, and it does become my business because there are people doing that in yours and my name John, And that's not something we signed off on, or would we.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as there are tax dollars going to uh, you know, Operation Paper equip Nazi scientists they brought over to be part of mk Ultra to learn how to use these drugs as weapons against activists, and that's just part of it, you know.
Speaker 5: But Yeah, people's personal drug use. I could care less about. It's up to them.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'd like to see them just you reach your fullest potential without the drugs. But if they if drugs help them in some way, that's their their personal business.
Speaker 5: I don't care sactly. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I so in terms of the shots eugenics to pandemics, the eugenics during World War Two, the big thing I argue, and I show the evidence of is that the first vaccines. There was about two a dozen to two dozen different vaccines that were given to these millions of soldiers going up to World War One, and they were completely experimental vaccines coming out of the Rockefeller Institute, and so you know, there was a there was different journalists and scientists and people that were documenting the fact that these things were.
Speaker 5: They didn't know what they were doing when they had these vaccines.
Speaker 6: They were just experimenting on all these young soldiers and these and these soldiers were dying. Someone were dying on the spot, so you know, tons of them were getting sick immediately. And there's lots of evidence to say to suggest that the so called Spanish flu actually came from these experimental vaccines at the Rockefeller Institute was pushing on everybody because they Rockefellers and the Morgan families had huge investments in banks in Europe, in many European countries, and they ended up pushing these vaccines all in all these different countries, not just US, but in European countries.
Speaker 5: And when soldiers over there and people.
Speaker 6: Over there, and then countries that that resisted those vaccines, they didn't get the Spanish the so called Spanish flu, and only the you know, the countries that that took one of the vaccines got this Spanish flu. And so books were written about that showing that and the people that resisted the vaccines in the United States never got sick, according to people.
Speaker 5: That lived back then, including this.
Speaker 6: One scientist that quoted uh whose name leaves me at the moment.
Speaker 5: But so you'll see evidence around that around the first experimental vaccines that they tried when they didn't know anything about vaccines, and they were just you know, they were part of the eugenics movement, I argue.
Speaker 6: And so then you go, you go into the thirties and you see the build up of Nazi Germany, and yes, the oligarchs of America and some of England, you know, funded the eugenics movement that really became Nazi Germany. And it was really I argue that it was really a takeover of Germany because they were destitute after World War One, financially destitute, and so they used that opportunity to just put tons of cash in there and and really take over the country with funding the brown Shirts of Hitler, and it was imposed on them, and you know, and you had had the killing of millions of Jews, Gypsies, you know, communists, et cetera, and gaze et cetera, and you know, and that was just the end of that eugenics movement that was.
Speaker 5: Ended up waging a huge war when.
Speaker 6: The Soviet Union because most of the battalions, really the biggest bulwark against Nazis was the Soviet Union. They lost twenty to thirty million people, whereas England and America together lost less than a million people.
Speaker 5: So who really, you know, who really was that war about? That war was about.
Speaker 6: It was a war on the civic union, I could argue, but nonetheless, I don't get into that. It's just that's that's a you know, part of what the numbers say. But nonetheless it was that was the extent. The Nazi was the last extension of eugenics at that time in terms of like the fullest.
Speaker 5: Extension of eugenics.
Speaker 6: So the Nazis made eugenics look bad after they were defeated, and eugenics went a bit underground. Now, they still put out notices and they still had meetings, but they were they were more covert, you know, more underground, and so tons of Nazi scientists were taken into the CIA to be part of our rocket.
Speaker 5: Program, to be part.
Speaker 6: Of our you know mk ultra with you know, use of drugs as weapons, you know, And they were sent down to South America and they helped, you know, create the rat lines that I mean, helped create the cocaine lines down there. They were sent actually the Middle East too, or all over the world a lot of these Nazis. Nonetheless, I don't get into that as much. I just mentioned that stuff. But what what authors have found is that they started testing all kinds of biological weapons, and uh in Korea for example, it used all kinds of biological warfare. And then they were doing, you know, testing chemical weapons. And they had Fort Dietrich and they had a fort you know, Edward Arstale that's in my neighborhood of Maryland here where I live, my hometown. You know, Fort Dietrick is just maybe forty five minutes away from me, sadly enough, and so that's where they were. They were they were testing all kinds of new chemical weapons in terms of biological weapons, and that's when you get into and so into the gain of function research.
Speaker 3: Well, every conflict, by the way, John presents a new opportunity for them to have an open air laboratory to test things. I pointed out that in Vietnam we definitely had weather manipulation. You have chemical warfare being tested there, the de fully hitting agent of age and orange.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, but only in very recent times are they even willing to discuss the burn pit syndrome that Iraq and Afghani war veterans are now suffering from. Even though I had, you know, a guy who was in the military, he couldn't get his own book into military bookstores on bases and things about it years ago. Well, now it's sort of acceptable to say, well, there might be a little something to this burn pit thing. You know, these guys were exposed to some chemicals maybe maybe you know, but oh, the gol war syndrome, that's not real.
Speaker 6: Though John Steart did a great thing on the burn pits with the problem with John Stewart, I saw an episode of that where they test all the evidence of the burn pits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: But I had a guy and I think his name was Joe Hicks, like maybe six years ago, and immediately that was one of the first things that I got like shot down for on a bunch of platforms was talking about this guy was in the military who served saying listen, my friends are sick and this is why, and they didn't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: And he published his book anyway.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like, okay, you know, I don't know what happened to the guy ever since, but I know he was trying for years.
Speaker 2: To get people listen and nobody would hear it. Anyway.
Speaker 3: I've got that now loaded up your your your trailer? Why did I not get that word in my head trailer, which is available on bitch shoot don't look forward on YouTube, but it is available on bit shooting a couple other platforms. And I think you and I could just be quiet for a minute and play this audio, because you're in the midst of a great explanation. But I'd like you to take a breath. So let's let's do that. We'll be quiet, and this will be about two minutes or so. We'll leave the microphones open, though, but you and I just quietly listened together. I haven't heard this, and I'm going to be seeing it. I'll give you, guys the link in the show notes so you can go see it for yourself. But for now here's the audio.
Speaker 11: By nineteen twelve, the wasp super wealthy families, America's oligarchs, including.
Speaker 2: Railroad tycoon E. H.
Speaker 11: Harriman, the Rockefellers, and Morgan's, had joined the Carnegie in sponsoring eugenics nationwide.
Speaker 2: And state hospitals.
Speaker 11: They fed the feeble's milk from tuberculosis infected cows to get rid of them. The oligarchs overflowed with creative ways to kill. NBC News covered how some states kept practicing eugenics. As late as the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 5: Thirty one states had legal eugenics programs.
Speaker 11: Pharmaceutical giant vaccine makers Bristol Myers and Merk interlocked with The New York Times and Time Incorporated, respectively. The ABC News article cited CDC findings that ninety four percent of the reported COVID nineteen deaths involved an average of two point six other potential cause of death. As the narrator of this documentary on Bill Gates revealed, he was also the top donor to the Center for Disease Control CDC. This Brookings Institution article shows CDC stats that report how middle aged, black and Latino death rates are at least six times higher than for whites.
Speaker 2: ECR is separate from that.
Speaker 4: It's just a process that's used to make a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Something out of something.
Speaker 5: That's why it is not It doesn't tell you that you're sick, and it doesn't tell you that the thing you ended up with really was going to hurt you or anything like that.
Speaker 10: At inne vaccine, Tony Falci's top a's own royalties to that sow people in his agency collect one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year in royalties on that vaccine.
Speaker 11: Pfizer a name you can't trust, said the US Justice Department in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: The federal government today announced the larger medical fraud settlement in US history.
Speaker 12: Mountains of data have emerged from many centers and countries around the world showing the miraculous effectiveness of ivermecan. It basically obliterates transmission of this virus.
Speaker 7: Side to get some contexts, over the past twenty years all vaccinations combined, there are reported four and eighty two deaths over the past twenty years. In the past four months, we're now sitting in seventy eight deaths associated with the COVID vaccine were to study commissioned by the Department Health and Human Services. It's in twenty ten and Harvard carried out this study and the conclusion was only about one percent of adverse reactions are ever reported to THEIRS.
Speaker 3: Also, what's more, what's more, well, john that is the the creepy AI voice, I would say is appropriate, and yeah, these are these are the facts, some of these facts that are just there, and your trailer.
Speaker 2: Should be enough to get people to consider what the hell is going on here.
Speaker 3: I love that you point out that Pfizer is, you know, clearly not one of these trusts. You know, you should trust the science and trust the people giving you the scientific you know, stuff for you to get better, for you to be better, right, I keep pointing out.
Speaker 2: And they don't. They don't bring it up anymore.
Speaker 3: You notice that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is no longer in discussion at all. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that Johnson and Johnson repeatedly has been called on the carpet for what they can't figure out how not to put something that's cancer causing intal compowder first of all, but also, hey, you know, that whole opioidydemic epidemic thing that seems to have also disappeared. They contributed mightily to that by creating an interest thing where you could harvest the entire poppy plant, okay, and crush up the opiate straw so that you could more effectively harvest your crops to make guess what the pills that everybody got hooked on, that that people are still hooked on if they haven't found their way to regular street level heroin. Because you know, that's a good thing for a company to participate in. Johnson and Johnson, your friends who also can't figure out how not to put in bombing fluid in products that babies are going to put in their mouths wonderful. Sorry anyway, john I'll turn it back.
Speaker 6: It's hard to believe that Pwiser is actually, you know, even more corrupt than Johnson and Johnson, you know, with all the things you just mentioned it.
Speaker 3: That's the thing is, that's the scary part is that Peiser is actually worse when you go to look at their list of products that they've had plenty of these class action lawsuits against. Because this may result in death, you know when there's a female reader. Of the various side effects, you know, rectal bleeding, your eyes might swim, well, your tongue might fall out, and also death.
Speaker 2: You know, check with your doctor if any of these things happen. How do you do that? If you did? All right?
Speaker 3: Sorry, John, by all means go ahead. I just needed to point that out, in vent that first second. But I love this the audio of it. I love the visuals on it.
Speaker 2: Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Junior in it. Uh, you know a guy I'd love to talk to personally. But anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 5: John, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, so, just to add to what you're saying, Darena had never had a vaccine authorized before, and here we were. They got a billion dollars of our taxpayer money for research.
Speaker 5: How did our taxpayer.
Speaker 6: Money, a billion dollars of it go to a company that never had author got a vaccine authorized before? Could it be because they have JP Morgan on their you know, board of directors, you know JP Morgan employee, I mean not JP Morgan himself.
Speaker 5: Of course, one of the employees from JP Morgan. I mean, it's just so corrupt, it's incredible. And we're supposed to trust these groups.
Speaker 6: You know, trust these pharmaceutical companies that are all corrupt as hell, and so the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in terms of.
Speaker 6: That that trailer, I'll just say people couldn't see that the person talking about the PCR test was doctor Carrie Mullis, who was the inventor of the PCR test, and so he's the one that said it's not for you know, uh calling whether you have you know, it's not for diagnosis. The PCR test is not for diagnosis, he says, basically. And he's the one that won the you know, Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR tests and he died right before COVID came out, so uh, you know this. These are some of the sources of of of the evidence that I have in my film, and I have other Nobel Prize winners like the guy who was won the Nobel Prize for isolating HIV, Luke Montaigne, and so they are very credible sources. The guy I talked about ivermectin was asked to testify about about it in front of the US Senate, and that's where he's getting He's talking about vermectans to the US Senate. He was in the US senex he's on the front line, doctor pr Cory. So there's a lot of great sources that are saying the stuff that you know, you heard in that film, in the trailer for the film, and in my film in general, I think, and so I'm just glad to get them on film saying these things.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 6: But so you know, with that what I was telling that history when you know, I argue that that war is partly for resources and partly as a form of eugenics, like just these these guys are expendable that go out and fight for those you know, taking over lands for those resources, for.
Speaker 5: The rich to just you know, the greedy rich to gain those resources control over them.
Speaker 6: And so but as you said, they were also using biological warfare and chemical warfare in a lot of these wars, from Agent Orange to the biological warfare biological weapons that dropped on Korea, and international panels have discovered that, you know, what happened in Korea, and so they were continually practicing it, finding new forms, new weapons in that way, to the point that they were now you know, up into the nineteen nineties and two thousands, they were doing more and more gain of function research, which is the euphemism for making viruses more deadly. Okay, make them, you know, function even stronger, and function the viruses, the deadly viruses that they found in animals, they were trying to figure out how to make them functioning even deadlier, gain function in humans. And they were successful with things like the coronavirus and you know, other viruses, and and it's really ugly that they were doing that kind of research. Now, I don't know how successful they were with this coronavirus, to be honest, but nonetheless, obviously some people died. I don't think any we are near as many as they say, because as the CDC, as ABC News said about what the CDC said, you know, ninety four point six percent of people that supposedly die of COVID could have caused you know, died from two or three other things. So you know, it's not known that they definitely died of COVID. They could have died of these other things that could have caused their death. They changed the whole way they determined death in this country. You know that for decades they had a certain way the way they determine the death, and they completely change those rules just for COVID.
Speaker 3: Just all right, because the major point to be made here is, you know, people that oppose my viewpoint on this often say, look, the statistics don't lie, and you know what, I agree with you, the statistics don't lie. But here's where the lie can come in. What you decide to feed into a statistical equation is where you can lie.
Speaker 5: Okay, changed, Yeah, the equation has been completely changed. That's the issue.
Speaker 6: They changed their rules and the way they developed those statistics, and that's the problem, you know, And so we don't know. We just can't know for sure how it all worked, ow, you know. So nonetheless, the other issue is now whether coronavirus was very deadly or not.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe it wasn't. That's whatever, that's what it is, and we don't know for sure.
Speaker 6: But if it was, Okay, so people were in the hospital, what do we do with them?
Speaker 5: What do we treat them with?
Speaker 6: They found that ivermectin and also, as controversial as it is, the hydroxy quirkham with zinc, which I don't mention in my film, but there's loads of studies about show that they can help this COVID. And instead, now I didn't I didn't get to get this research. But I do show that the two prescriptions for what they should use in the hospital.
Speaker 5: It's two main prescriptions.
Speaker 6: One is ventilated and then a study after the use of ventilators for months, they found that ventilators, like eighty eight percent of people that were put on ventilators died and they were killed by the ventilators.
Speaker 5: Okay, the best evidence is they were killed by the ventilators.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: And you know, nurses blew the whistle on film, and I show that in my movie. Well, the fact that they talked people in that didn't even weren't even COVID positive into getting on the ventilator and then they died on the ventilator, you know. So the other thing they prescribed was remdesevir And now RFK Junior's book, excellent book, The Real Anthony Fauci quotes nurses who say they dubbed it, they nicknamed it run Death is near, Okay, because remdesevir, according to the studies, killed over half the people that they gave it to in the studies, So they were giving people a poisonous medicine, you know. And so those are two main things prescribed for people and it's.
Speaker 3: It's have no fear, John, because you know you're good friends at Fvizer. Now have an oral medication which you can take to uh, you know, prevent your your COVID symptoms from getting out of control.
Speaker 2: Don't you know that? I mean we we we should all relax now.
Speaker 3: Everything's good because they've given us the solutions.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what I'm really saying.
Speaker 6: To you, right, Okay, joke, it's it's such a joke.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: They they completely ban these these medicines that are considered essential medicines, you know, hydrox cor quin and ivermectin or on the uh we're originally on the World Health Organization's essential medicines lists.
Speaker 5: I mean they were for decades. They were you know, at least a decade or more.
Speaker 6: They were considered essential medicines that weren't that weren't allowed to be, you know, taking advantage of by greedy pharmaceuticals, you know. So you know, they were used throughout the world and and really helped other issues. And then they showed, you know, they did a bunch of studies when could they help with this coronavirus and they found they could and there was great there's been great studies out there on both those drugs because I drox the quork when helps zinc into the cells, and i remectin is a great you know, as you heard from doctor Pierre Corey was on the front lines.
Speaker 5: He had a tea.
Speaker 6: He represented a team of doctors that reviewed all his studies all over the world about ivermectin to come up with what he said, you know, and so you know what he testified about to the US Senate.
Speaker 5: So this is so they.
Speaker 6: They they then take their their media assets and they vilify iv remectin and they pretend like these scientists who discover the great uses of ivermectin never won a Nobel Prize for their great find But ivermectin is a horse medicine only, and that people it's not you know, it's poisonous for people, like you can't give it to people.
Speaker 5: It's dangerous for people. That's what all the press was saying.
Speaker 6: You know, my wife had a back and forth debate with a calumnist and you o Balemar's son about that.
Speaker 5: That ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, and the realistic thing is, look, too high of a dose of ibermectin is bad, but so is too high of a dose of penicillin, okay, which people would think is the most innocuous thing in the world.
Speaker 2: This is the truth.
Speaker 3: You have to have a measured and proper response, and yes you do have to rely on science. But you know, the thing is, again, as I said earlier with the psilocybin issue, not.
Speaker 2: Every solution is for everybody.
Speaker 3: And you have to explore and know and take a look at the interactions and know what's going into your body. Know your body first, I mean, And all this stuff to me boils down to what should be decided between a physician who is actually interested in a sustaining life and a patient exactly.
Speaker 6: And so let the doctors do the work, good work they do. They they found that this works, let them use it. And instead they're they're taking away doctors life licenses for using the medicine that they found worked for their patients. They took away doctor Merril NASA's license. She was an expert on biological weapons, you know, such as the anthrax you know, which she was asked to They actually created new legislation around her great research on anthrax in front of her testimony in front of Congress, and you know, because she had found like just how I was used. You know, they pretended like anthrax was something that was some naturally occurring thing, and she found that it was actually weaponized.
Speaker 5: And so it's just they they.
Speaker 6: Took away her medical license for using ivermectin to help COVID patients.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: No look, and and we live in a crazy world. John Potash dot Com p O T A s H. And John is just spelled John. Okay, uh p O T. Pot Let's see, Yes, I got it right the first time, all right, yeah yeah, But anyway, dot com go there you can see the trailer. We're gonna give you the the bitch shoot link for this trailer.
Speaker 2: Also, somebody dropped in the chat room.
Speaker 3: I'll include it with the show notes Drugs's weapons on bit shoot.
Speaker 2: I think that's the trailer as well.
Speaker 3: Anything with John Potash's name on it. Again, pronouncing it that way so you'll remember how to spell it anyway. Uh yeah, Look, all of his work is valuable. Drugs, his weapons, this new documentary, which I'll have him tell you about one more time, and even even his work on Tupac. As much as I gotta be honest with you, John, I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Reject it a little bit.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go along with part of it and say maybe you went too far. And then after I watched this, this film you put together, which you said was the first one you ever put together. Yeah, I don't want to argue with you anymore. So great evidence, great stuff. He puts a lot of research behind what he does. It's not just about speculation, although it might cause you to speculate about what's really going on. So the Ocelli Effects done for tonight, John one more time, John Potest dot Com?
Speaker 2: Anything else you want to throw in here?
Speaker 6: No, just said the shots you janks. The Pandemics is being released on July fifth. Look for it on Amazon Prime and two B and whatever other channel, and you might want to look for it on Google Play, Google TV and stuff, well.
Speaker 2: Wherever you can get it. And I'll tell you this, If you can get it and.
Speaker 3: Download it and keep a copy of it, I would do so because who knows they might disappear this work. I mean, I'm not trying to make you worry, John, but it might. We live in an age where if you can't get a hold of a copy of this and hold it in your hand or hold it on your own computer.
Speaker 2: You never know they might disappear it