Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has come in living man's property of all time. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Can you did it?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: You did it? There you did.
Speaker 4: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come out to pay, Come out to play.
Speaker 3: The first look on the.
Speaker 1: Sun is rising God. Oh wake up, wake.
Speaker 3: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 1: We're all here to show you how. Jenna wits Holt gas station k M O G HOMEO the listeners, it's a failuphy. Don't turn down tile Jess.
Speaker 4: Wait and say.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: It's time to.
Speaker 1: Start to show Classic REFI about PSCO. It's a big man mony show. Welcome to the working week. It's on such a bore kick back, makes up the dup in and make it hardcore. Hang up with me and then mess. Pick up your phone. There a lot you're on the air. Start start.
Speaker 3: Well, Good morning, It's the Big nin Morning Show. You have a mess of whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five can also listen. You can only listen via the iHeart Radio app. It's available from the app store of your cell phone provider. The future by the way, Yeah whatever, good morning, lindsay, morning can be good morning. So there was a little delay because we are having some technical problems, not because of us, not because of us, because of technical electrical krimlins people or elves.
Speaker 6: Either someone stole copper or there is a massive electrical outage somewhere in the city. My guess is that a squirrel got in chewing on some wires.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then here we are now, okay, I don't hate that. That seems large or or bigfoot. Right, let's see, I'm looking.
Speaker 5: Looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a small outage in the area two hundred and one people. This sid had started at five twenty six.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, so I mean we may have been dealing with this for a while now, okay, just in the zone doing art work.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, it's been happenings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, because I think I got the message from a listener and it was like, how you get out of here with that?
Speaker 3: Give It was like five dud fifty seven when that message came to me. Well, we're still tell your friends, tell your neighbors. Oh, estimated restoration tempi.
Speaker 7: That's important too.
Speaker 3: I guess this morning shoe continues. They're saying it won't be fixed until ten thirty, am.
Speaker 6: I the Yeah, that's just an estimated time, because I get those same emails, like there's a power outage in your area. It'll be out until you know, like you said ten thirty, but you know later it could be earlier as well.
Speaker 3: Well let's look at it this way. Let's let's assess. And I would say, hey, if you're listening to your work in the electrical world, not a guy who puts plugs in houses. I'm someone who does like high end power, like power transmission lines, things like that that you could text us and tell us what you think. But I'm only assuming that with two hundred and one customers in a remote area, it ain't high on the priority list.
Speaker 6: It isn't like if it happened at seventy first Memorial right downtown correct or a hospital right right as which it sucks for those people in the remote areas to not have power.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think of coffee.
Speaker 2: Man, a paying customer is a paying customer.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true. Oh I don't think that's true in business world.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: I'm a paying customer for a lot of things, and they go, yeah, yeah, right right.
Speaker 6: I mean if do we have are we just a customer or is the person who buys five thousand, you know.
Speaker 3: Jigawatt more important because when you have two customers together, are they equal or is there one on a bigger hierarchy?
Speaker 2: Right, you have the premier membership over the.
Speaker 3: It's not premiere you just you spend a lot more money. Do I care about fixing the power in Leko Hill or left Go Hill? Or do I care about fixing the power at seventy first Memorial?
Speaker 6: If that were out right right right right? Yeah, it's not a hard math problem. I am not a believer.
Speaker 3: People always like, well, I'm the customer, So that does not mean anything. There's a lot of things taken into account nowadays. So the power's out, someone must have hit a power poll in that area this time of the morning. Yeah, that's possible. I'm gonna guess that.
Speaker 6: So and if that's what's happened, then hopefully people are fine and safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like the e have big foot in there just ripping power wires out of our antenna. Though I also love the idea angry. I also love the idea of I don't know a fired former employee who's now high on addicted to meth is out there ripping copper out. It could be possible, or one less squirrel in the world. Well to start, you're right, it's a start. Happy holidays can be.
Speaker 6: Happy Holy days to you, sir. You plan on celebrating, I probably. I usually do in the afternoon, towards the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, as as am.
Speaker 6: I I go hit up my favorite dispensary and see what kind of specials they got.
Speaker 3: That's the stivities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the best part of today, right. Sure, you know, let's celebrate get high dot da da. But it's the deals, man, It's the deals in some places. Some places do them all week and long. Some places they're just on four to twenty itself. But you know, if I go in and get to get an ounce for thirty seven dollars, that's a bargain if you ask me, what is it? Normally it just depends on what you're going with. But I usually pay like fifty sixty bucks. Oh you know, so yeah, it doesn't seem like you're saving that much, but but you or and they all kinds of free stuff to go with as well. Uh.
Speaker 3: I am more of just a tincher guy. So just a couple drops and then I'll be good, all right, just be mellow for the afternoon. Yeah, I'm just trying to take the edge off. Gonna make anything special.
Speaker 6: Maybe more drops after now, but make anything special for dinner or lunch. Oh no, nothing like you know, like pizza or I kind of not you No, I kind of have a theory in life. I eat good every day, Okay, I don't wait for a holiday.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, yeah, eating.
Speaker 6: Good or I mean, this would just be like, I don't know if stoner food's good for you, but I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Taste good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, alright, just sit around and snack on Cheetos and fuions and brounis.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: We were at the lake this weekend and my mother in law made brownies with walnuts in him. I love brownies. It's brownies or cookies. If you had to put like I had to save one of them, I don't know if I could decide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brownies without nuts.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people like that. But thank god they were just little, tiny pieces. They want the giant squares, right. It doesn't matter because I still eat the equivalent.
Speaker 5: Of a square, especially them corners.
Speaker 3: But I just kind of go with if I wanted, I eat it to me. I don't wait for me to be high. Some people go all in for this particular day. Yeah, you know, go get I see you see what I'm saying, right, go to the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing, the gravy, get the gravy boats out. Yeah, makes sense. I guess some restaurants are doing deals though, So if you don't want to make something, you could grab Chipotle today because after three uh, people who wear a hockey jersey can receive a buy one, get one entree. Oohoo. They're also releasing a limited edition I guess, Chipotle hockey jersey. Only seventy five jerseys are available through the Chipotle Rewards exchange. This feels like coincidence and not for twenty eshes.
Speaker 6: But I'm like, this has nothing to do with for twenty and Furthermore, Susan not a big fan of hockey jerseys.
Speaker 3: They're too big, bulky, they are very big.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't wear football jerseys. Yeah, I could get away with the football jersey. The Drillers gave me my own Tulsa drillers.
Speaker 3: I saw that. I don't know if I've seen you that happy in a while. I was so awesome.
Speaker 6: I was so happy, giddy, and I was so giddy, like all night long and all the way to the ride home.
Speaker 3: I was just I was like a kid. I was so happy. It was so awesome. But I get away with those in a basketball jersey, I can get away with.
Speaker 6: But like you know, the Oilers have hooked us up with the jersey before the Oilers hockey team, and I put it down, it just seems so big and bulky and like the sleeves don't go down all the way, and it's.
Speaker 3: It's just a very odd shirt. Yeah my opinion anyway, Yeah, I agree. Insomnia Cookies, there's one downtown. If you don't know these, they're great cookies. The manager is a giant fan of the show, because I've been in there a couple times with him. For four dollars and twenty cents today and Somnia Cookies customers can order a warm, freshly baked six pack of their traditional flavors for delivery or curbside pickup customers who don't live with the delivery radius, and they're offering a premium box of twelve individually wrapped traditional cookies for twelve dollars.
Speaker 6: You get them delivered in three to five days. Jimmy John's I like Mason Jimmy Johns freaky fast. Oh yeah, the Dream Rotation Meal, which includes toasted sandwich of your choice with brand new cereal and milk crispy treat. Okay, there are six toasted sandwiches to choose from. Guests can choose a specially meal from famous stoners like Cheech Marin our cow pin. Oh yeah from uh from uh Carolyn Kumar. Yeah he would have been Harold. No, he was Kumar. Yeah, he was Kumar.
Speaker 8: They changed their rewards program and ever since they did it, so much better, get more free bees now than ever.
Speaker 2: So nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good podcast.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: KFC is offering chicken pot pie combo for four dollars and twenty cents. What are you doing three of my favorite things? I mean, just offer fried chicken. Yeah, but it's the pot because you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when did they bring back a chicken pop pie?
Speaker 3: They've had them for a while.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: It comes with chicken pop pie and drink for four dollars and twenty cents. Okay. Uh, Subway can get buy one, get one free foot long sandwiches through April twenty eighth with the code fl b O g O, only available through the app and online. Okay, that's not too much work.
Speaker 2: You're gonna forget.
Speaker 3: That's not for twenty specific, I don't think, But no, I don't. I don't think it is either. But it's still by one give the verak. You can't go wrong there. It goes Taco Bell and we're talking free large nacho fries with the purchase over twenty dolls. I'll spend twenty dollars. No, damn nacho fries.
Speaker 2: It's easy to do now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the point is is that's not a good enough benefit. No, it's not. I agree, it is easy to do, but I'd rather have cinnamon crisps. If we're being honest, you'll give me an extra two tacos. And then Wingstop's got a pretty good thing. They probably they probably are the best at fully embracing for twenty they're doing the hot box if you know it from last year, and they actually started it on Friday, and it is a fiery nacho flavor, spicy, cheesy dry rub you can choose to three tenders or eight wings sauced and tossed, and the Fiery Nacho seasoning serve with the bed of wingstops world famous fries. The meal is topped with drizzle homemade ranch and finished with natural herb seasoning. Hobbox includes a twenty ounce drink and a side dip of your choice. Okay, I imagine that's something to put your chicken wing in and not some bubbling idiot like you're listening to now or or it is.
Speaker 6: You never know, so happy four to twenty everyone. We're gonna take a break and we'll be back. Go ahead and do news quikies. These are stories that you may have missed in the news, but we cover them here.
Speaker 3: Gee, it's time for news quiggies.
Speaker 6: World news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gibe and Lindsay with What's going on news quakies from the Big Man Morning showing nineties to the Vibe.
Speaker 8: A woman driving wrong way hands cops Barnes and Noble gift card during do You I Stop?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: This happened in Hillsboro County, Florida, where deputies there observed Cammy Ellis driving against traffic around twelve thirty am last Sunday. Body camera footage captured Cammy traveling on the incorrect side and mounting a curb.
Speaker 2: Police officer pulled her over and said, you're feeling all right?
Speaker 8: Deputy asked during the stop, and Cami responded, gown, I'm good, and the deputy replied, you're good. Okay, you were just driving the wrong way on the road and you just topped a curb. When requested to provide her driver's license, Cammy initially offered a credit card, then pulls out her Barnes and Noble gift card. The video documents Ellis exiting her vehicle before officers placed her in handcuffs. She's now facing driving under the influence charges and.
Speaker 3: Not a good briber, right, hey, you like to read?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: How much is it? Come on? I mean twenty bucks will get you a good book right on? One book one?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's all you need and not a New York bestseller.
Speaker 3: Yeah? What gift card are you? Are you taking the bribe for allegedly?
Speaker 2: Ah, give me a J Cole gift card?
Speaker 8: The singer no no at the shoe store Riverside. Maybe maybe a target or Kirkland's Kirklands.
Speaker 3: You say, huh, I'm you a Santa Pillow. Okay, home home goods, all right, Gimpy Walart all day. Man got everything you need right there.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Gas, cigarettes, food, clothes, toys, and.
Speaker 8: The new buyers for Walmart don't suck. Clothes are awesome now.
Speaker 3: All right. And they tried to smuggle fentanyl and direct him and then tries to swallow it. That story brings are in the butt stories to total for the year two three. Okay, that was fantastic. Uh oh, I'm gonna do it every time. So anytime you hear a food attack or butt story, it's gonna be an opportunity to practice patients for it, for it.
Speaker 6: So this comes out of Olympia, Washington. This guy gets brought into jail on domestic violence charges. Well, while he's in processing, one of the start sergeants noticed that he was trying to hide something then in his booty hole.
Speaker 3: This something just happened to be fentanyl, right, So he's like, hey, what do you do it over there? And the guy's like what.
Speaker 6: So that's when they start wrestling, okay, him and the sergeant. And then it was at that wrestling match is when he tried to take his booty fentanyl and then eat it.
Speaker 3: I guess get rid of the evidence.
Speaker 6: Regardless, a couple of other staff members came in. They interrupted, he was not able to eat his booty fentanyl, but they did give him extra charges after he was booked. He got charged extra with possessing a controlled substance in a correctional facility.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's probably a lot of money in that for him to go that far into it, Oh for sure. For sure. I mean you could probably say that he was doing it for.
Speaker 6: Personal use while he was in maybe, but more likely it was I'm trading it for snacky cakes.
Speaker 3: FBI seeks potential Santa Con fraud victims. The FBI is asking victims to come forward if they believe they were scammed by taking part in Santa Con festivities. You remember what this is.
Speaker 6: Santa Con is the festival of Santa's. Yeah, they get together. It comes after New.
Speaker 3: Jersey man who founded Santa Con is pleading not guilty to stealing millions of dollars from the quote charity. Stephanie Ho Ho Ho pilled Us was arrested this week. He's accused of keeping most of the two point seven million dollars he's raised for the ticketed holiday boost based New York City pub crawl that gets put on and spending it on himself or home renovations, concert tickets, vacations and fine dining. M Is that like, you know, it's bad if you like, hey, I have cancer and you try to raise money, right, that's obviously we're all on the same page on that. If you try to pose a Santa and do that to get money and people give you money, like all the Sand's get together, it just feels worse because it's got it Sanda involved. Heay, yes, and it is supposed to be nice and caring and giving, trustworthy, not taking here. Okay, hear me out. There's got to be a couple hundred sandas that were that one hardly makes it bad, true that, But you know that's that old saying. One bad Santa ruins the bunch.
Speaker 2: That's apple, is it?
Speaker 3: Thank you for clearing that up. I didn't know. Wow, that is all right. We got to take a break. We'll be back. Let's rush for the big bad morning show is death.
Speaker 8: Good morning Corbyn, Rock the bank is back. We are giving you thirteen chances a day to win one thousand dollars. Listen for the keyword at eight o'clock this morning, and when you hear it, enter it at kmod dot com or on the iHeartRadio app. Your next chance, your first chance of the day again is at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Good morning Gimbee, Well, good morning Corman.
Speaker 6: Smoking Guns eleven is going down this Saturday at the Bok Center. Firefighters are fighting police and police are fighting firefighters. That's all for charity, and it's all a really good time. You can get your tickets at bokacenter dot com. Time for best and Worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened to you this weekend? And the worst thing that happened to you this weekend? A couple of ways to get your answer to us. You can text it, BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five, or you can use the talkback mic when you're listening to us on the iHeartRadio app. Lindsey, what's the best and what's the worst of the weekend?
Speaker 8: Well, this past weekend is always a little hard. April eighteenth because that is the day my dad passed away. And this year marked eighteen years since he's been and gone, and so I always get a little bit down unintentionally, just happens. And so Kevin and I ended up going camping this weekend.
Speaker 3: Just we just left another weekend away from the kids. Huh, good for you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you, You're welcome. And it was nice to get away. And we took the boat out a little bit yesterday, did a little fishing with some friends.
Speaker 2: And it was beautiful. The day was beautiful, So that was nice. The worst part, I would say, again.
Speaker 8: I don't know what it is, but my body is going through something. It is rejecting solid foods right now. Don't know why, don't know what's going on. But yeah, I mean I've had I was diagnosed with GERD last year, gastro aesaphageal reflux disease, and I take medicine for it and I never miss a beat with it. But I just I don't know what's going on. So maybe it's a trip back to the doctor. But yeah, something something fishy is going on. So I've been pretty much on a liquid diet for.
Speaker 3: How's that different from any other weekend with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's been more than just the weekend.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it has yeah, best and worst of the weekend. What's the best part of the weekend? What's the worst part of the weekend? Be on a mess and whatever that is to eight two, nine four five if you want, you can even use the talkback mic like Krista did.
Speaker 10: Best of the weekend is that it's over and we have a new week. Worst of the weekend. My washer quit working. It won't spin dry or stop working, it won't turn on. I bought a lawn mower for a yard that isn't mine and proceeded to mow it half anchor push mower, and about halfway through the backyard yesterday the septic tank sprinklers turned on and you cannot turn them off.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I mean the good news is that it isn't like you're fine, right, just don't drink it.
Speaker 2: Right, it's gray water.
Speaker 6: It's fine, just don't drink it. That's what you get from mony yard that isn't yours. That's what you get for a push moe and a half acre.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, right, Best and worst of the weekend. What's the best part of the weekend. What's the worst part of the weekend? BM a mess and whatever that is to eight two nine four five, or use the talk back mic on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Talk about a good deed going on. No good deed goes unpunished for her.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not a believer in that.
Speaker 2: Why that's proof right there?
Speaker 3: No, that's an occurrence. Plenty of good deeds don't get punished. At what point, what's the length of that happening before that expires? A good question.
Speaker 6: I don't know, because there's always bad things that happen. It's called life. So maybe a day, three days, three days, right, I think is good, best and worst of the weekend. Give me what's the best and what's the worst. I think the best of the worst happened on the same time the same day. Saturday was a good day for the most part. Me and my brother and a bunch of friends. We rode out to Pa Husk go to play some disc golf. Right now, they got a couple of different courses out there, and we're like, oh, hey, we haven't played this one at the city park yet, let's go play that one. So we do, thinking that, Okay, it's at a city park, it's not going to be outrageously long or difficult, because most of the ones in the city parks aren't, but they do things differently in Pahusca they do and this one was out rageously long and it was difficult, and that was the whole reason we played this one and not the other two that are in town, because the other two are outrageously long and difficult.
Speaker 3: They're like, okay, so it is what it is. I had a great time.
Speaker 6: We played teams, and my brother and I we were on a team and we won with two up, which was which was pretty awesome. So that was a good day of golf, all things considered. The worst part of the weekend the same day, same golf course, but the goddamn ticks let me know that they were out in full force.
Speaker 3: Oh no, of god.
Speaker 6: I came home after a long day of playing disc golf and I was worn out, and I'd been picking these sons of bitches off of me throughout the day. I was sitting down having a drink and here's one crawling up my pants. I'm like, okay, cool, let's get that so of bitch out of here and kill him before he latches on to me. But for the next day and a half, after that, I kept them ticks off of me and and they were all over my legs. They none of them in like really precarious places like the gooch, you know, which is always good. That's probably one of the worst places you can get a tick. But I did have one latched onto my big toe, my goodness, which I thought was interesting. I thought i'd gotten them all off, giggy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then I wake up Sunday morning and I'm getting in the shower and I'm looking down at my feet and I'm like, what the hell is that? And sure enough, this this tick had decided it wanted to latch onto my my uh where the toenail meets the toe skin, you know. Yeah, it was just right in there, like right in that little crevice area or whatever. So I had to break out the tweezers. And I think I think I got them all. And that's the downfall when you live alone with just a couple of dogs and some ferrets. They're not good at checking you for ticks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I think I got them all, but oh, we'll figure it out. Do you wear open toe when you disc GoF no, no, no, no, It depends on the situation.
Speaker 6: But for the most part, I wear my hay dudes, you know, so the coffee and durable for the most part, but never never really any like flip flops or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I slide out of them. What I throw they do. Best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? BMMS and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four five. Best part of the weekend would have to be that got to spend some time with the girls. It was field trip days Thursday and Friday, so I got to be dad and so that was pretty fun. Going to Oklahoma City for the Science Museum Wool of Rock, so both kids. I don't know why they booked that stuff right in a row, but they just do. And so that was that was really awesome getting to see them interact and be kids. Yeah, it was cool. The worst part of the weekend would be yesterday because my wife had to go. I guess she's go to town for work, and that's you know, I like her, so I like having her around. But yeah, so that's the worst part. Best and worst BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five, It says best youngest son turned thirteen and I replaced an O two censor in my car. Also saw Patrick Warburton this weekend. Bad built the chicken coop for the wife because she wants chickens. Uh yeah, but you get free eggs. Yeah, that's nice, you get free eggs. I've had I know plenty of people that have had chickens, and I've been to their house and seen how it works, and they've got to let them out. And is it like, uh, do you have to like stay on top of it like a dog, Like if it rains, you gotta like corral them and get them in. Or do they know to just you know, come home to roost. You'd think that they just knew, right, you know, it's it's wet outside, I'm going in. I had one friend who had a coop and he had a garage door put on it, like I used a garage door opener and made like a little door thing, and he had it on a timer, okay, and so like in the morning it would just open and they would go and do their thing. And I don't know how they knew to get back before, Like, is it just like, hey, you're stuck on the other side of the fence. Good luck tonight. Yeah, if you're not back in time. I've never trained a chicken, so I don't know. Yes, you have trained and choked because I'm calling training. Worst didn't get to hear you guys on Friday. Best went to the spring game and hung out with my wife all day yesterday for our anniversary. Yeah. I'm assuming you mean the OU spring game or the OSU Spring game or the KU Spring I mean there were many spring games this weekend, so but yeah. Worst part I had to drive before Scott, Kansas. I think that's pretty far. I think that's damn near Overland Park, Kansas, which is pretty north. Best part ate some really good food. Best had steak and crab legs at the in laws to celebrate mine and father in law's birthday.
Speaker 6: Good weekend, nothing bad. Nice little steak and crab legs.
Speaker 3: That is cheap right now. Best of the weekend taught my daughter how to ride a bike without her training wheels for the first time. Worst of the weekend tried cooking a new meal and burned it from not paying attention and my wife got onto me. Oh no, I mean that is that the best part that she got onto you think she got on you. Best part was going to Norman for the OU spring game. Worst, I got zero mowing done since now I have to do that after work. Best and worst. Finally, kidless, So wife and I had a date night. Worst date night only lasted thirty minutes before tornado touchdown in Ponka where we live.
Speaker 6: So kids, so god, kids went and got till we got the all clear. Yeah that sucks. It was supposed to be really bad all over, but it only stayed pretty far north on Friday.
Speaker 3: Best was I went grocery shopping by myself for three hours. One hour was sitting in the car eating ice cream by myself. I don't have to share, you know, I've been doing the show a long time. That might be the best, best and worst we've ever gotten. Sit in the car for an hour eating ice cream? Did you eat the whole goddamn bucket? Yeah? And more importantly, what flavor? True? True dans? Because I like ice cream, but there are very few that I could sit need a full container of. We're not talking a little pints, you know, like the Ben and Jerry snow Get out of my way, right, Yeah? We're talking about like a real I don't know what if there is vanilla, no, no, no, it would need like a bunch of other stuff on it.
Speaker 6: Uhana split is one that I have literally eaten half a container.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not just little pines.
Speaker 6: We're talking full blown containers that you would share with your entire family that should last about a week or two. Nope, I ate half that sum bitch in one setting.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 2: Well it comes in that banana split.
Speaker 3: Well bananas, yeah, and then there's ice cream. Then they're kind of broken up, kind of all over the place.
Speaker 6: I imagine there's chocolate a hole, there's some strawberry in there, like a banana split.
Speaker 2: I've never had a banana split.
Speaker 3: You've never had a bit. You've never seen a banana split.
Speaker 6: I've seen pretty common ice cream dessert cliche wise, Yeah, you were missing out.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you miss it. Typically the bananas are too green, so the little chunky. So you make your own bananas, that's split. Oh okay, you can't grow bananas here and oklaholm if tried, do you have an ice cream? You could sit and eat a hole like gallon.
Speaker 2: Of Ooh, maybe the honey lavender, oh from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bougie, yeah, okay, yeah, any bluebell one probably Yeah, they always their specialty flavors.
Speaker 9: For sure.
Speaker 3: They're BlackBerry cobbler.
Speaker 2: That one is pretty damn good.
Speaker 3: That Ooey Gouey u batter Ooey Gouey cake batter one they had that was really good. Okay, yeah?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: The worst where to go because oh there it goes. Worst, still waiting to get my kidney stones out, still in pain. Then you deserve to sit in the car and eat ice cream. My friend for sure out for sure. Best got house finished from the remodel and moved all in worst We went to get dog food at the feed store and came home with twenty one chicks. How good? Geez?
Speaker 2: What were you dressed?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Right back, daddy? Is that where they hang out?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm going to the feed store to pick up women.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that seems wild. It feels like you get a certain type, right, efty ones? Do you trade them for track?
Speaker 3: Chickens have pretty bad visions, so they naturally go to where it's safe when it starts getting dark. Now listen to that sentence. I'm going to read it again. Chickens have pretty bad visions. So they naturally go to where it's safe when it starts getting dark. They have pretty bad vision. How do they know where it's safe. How do they know it's dark? It's all on a feeling, man, true Dad. Worst insurance totaled our camper. Best they gave us more than we paid for it. Man. Worst part was Sunday night having to go back to work.
Speaker 6: Best part was watching my wife's hard work on her small weight loss journey pay off and seeing her smile about herself for the first time in.
Speaker 3: A very long time. Nice Brookie cookie or something like that. Yeah, that sounds delicious. Worst kmod isn't picking up very well the closer I get to work today. Yes, we are having a technical problem that is outside of our control. They call it, I believe the kids call it a tricity, and it is not working correctly out where the antenna is. So we do have a small one working. But you can always listen to us on the iHeartRadio app. That's the best way to get us right now, so you can do that, all right. We got to take a break. We got tickets to highly suspect and smoking guns that we're going to give away. We'll do that coming up more of a Big Man Morning show is next to do this thing where we let Gimpy talk about the four things that are in the news for him. We call it Gimpi's four by four Right, well, Colevin.
Speaker 6: It says here that Energy Secretary Chris Wright says gas prices have likely peaked now. He did say that yesterday, as the war in Iran continues. It went on saying that the resolution of the conflict will allow prices across the board to dip. He was also asked when Americans could expect prices to fall below three dollars a gallon.
Speaker 3: He said that it could happen later this year, but may not happen hill next year. He doesn't know now pretty much, but he does not know when gas prices are gonna fall. Yeah, he's just talking out of his ass bills.
Speaker 6: He's trying to call him the market. Yeah, he's trying to get everybody to settle down, chill out. It's fine, you're gonna go to work, pay your bills.
Speaker 3: You'll spend most of your money on gars. Yeah. Yeah, but there's no way to know that. No, no, and he can't fix it. He can't. What do you want me. What do you want Chris to do? Chris can't do nothing. Get over it? What else we are in here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: House Oversight Committee to investigate missing dead scientists finally, right, The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee chair James Comer says that the panel will investigate the deaths and disappearances of ten American scientists connected to US nuclear or space research programs.
Speaker 3: Officials have not confirmed any official link.
Speaker 6: Among the cases, though each scientist reportedly held high level security clearances at national research facilities. Former described the situation as a national security concern, suggesting is that something sinister maybe happening. He said the committee will seek briefings from the Pentagon, FBI, Department of Energy, and NASA, and hopes.
Speaker 3: Public attention will encourage anyone with information to come forward. All right, let's def this a little bit. By the way, they just announced an eleventh anyway, is it likely? I don't know how many scientists there are that are part of the nuclear program, right or the alien program? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Right? I don't know how many. Let's just say it's a thousand, and these are eleven. That's ten percent. Probably the average age of those people is over the age of thirty fifty five, I would say maybe fifty five. Okay, been doing it for a long time, I would think maybe not. I don't know.
Speaker 6: This doesn't This feels kind of like an anomaly. But it's definitely worth double checking. Absolutely, it's worth double checking if it was just ten random dudes, okay, But the fact that it's well, now eleven random dudes. But now it's eleven and they're all scientists, and they're all linked to whether it be nuclear stuff or UFO stuff, you know, space stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what makes it weird. If it was just ten randoms across the board. Okay, yes, But the problem is is that linked to is the really operative word here. Just because you are a part of it doesn't mean you're Oppenheimer, right, No, it doesn't mean you know the ins and outs of how things work and can help another country develop a program. All right, you know what I mean. It's like the lady that was just found she was co found at the Institute of Exotic Science, and it was it was it was focused on the experimental propulsion concepts. Okay, you know what I mean? Like it isn't it doesn't feel nefarious in the sense of like when you know we captured all those German scientists. Amde a bomb? Right? Either way? Still strange?
Speaker 6: When was the last time eleven scientists just went up and missing and a short range of time.
Speaker 3: Well, not missing, it's missing or dead or dead. So let's just go ahead and clear something up. Scientists died too.
Speaker 6: Scientists do die, but not by self inflicted gunshot wounds to the past, Sure they do well back of then, Yeah, listen, the church is never sexy. Yeah, yeah, I don't know, but it is kind of bizarre, and I'm glad to hear that they're actually working on it.
Speaker 3: It's worth a look what else we got here? And more? Oops.
Speaker 6: Blue Origin puts satellite in the wrong orbit Wronghle Blue Blue Origin had a successful launch yesterday as its new Glen rocket blasted off from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station. However, it was carrying a commercial communication satellite that it put in the wrong orbit, making it useless.
Speaker 3: Damn it, Jim, you had one job.
Speaker 6: It says here that it was the third launch for the new Glen rocket and the first to reuse the rocket's first stage. The now useless satellite was the largest civilian antenna ever put in orbit and then lastly here a bill to keep cell phones out of Oklahoma schools passes the Senate. A measure that would permanently keep cell phones out of Oklahoma classrooms has passed. The full Oklahoma Senate passed House Bill twelve seventy six. The measure would extend the state's requirement that every public school district have a quote bell to bell policy prohibiting students from having cell phones in the school. Oklahoma's among the more than three dozen states requiring schools to prohibit or restrict student cell phone use during the days.
Speaker 3: Fascinating how fast they work to get that passed. But any other school thing, it's like a faucet dripping. Have you guys seen the footage of the guy who was at the Virginia Tech spring game parachuting in Oh my goodness, and he slams, Oh my goodness, it's so good, and you like, then he's just stuck there. Yeah, ah, was it his first jump? Was it windy? Was there something he wasn't he was doing? What did he misunderstand something? Oh gosh, fantastic video. Yeah, and just bam right into it. Yeah, he laid there for a minute. I was like, we might be looking at a dead man. I thought he was. I thought he was, but no, because.
Speaker 6: He's sprawled he's sprawled out and is like, you know, like they're poisting a body out of the wreckage.
Speaker 3: Right, that's probably the last time they left something like that to happen. I kinda feel like they shouldn't do it anyway. Yeah, I don't think they should have mascots repelling down. I don't think they should have parachuting in. Who's patriotic? No, it's not right, right, learn from Owen Hartvin.
Speaker 8: Did you get your first keyword? If so, make sure you enter it to online. It came a dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app. Your next chance at one thousand dollars happens at nine o'clock this morning. Be listening at nine o'clock to win a grand when you rock the bank.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin.
Speaker 6: Shine Down's going to be in state, I really in town, but they're going to be in Oklhoma City on Saturday, May twenty third, Bacom Center. You want to go for free, just click on that contest heat right there in the Free iHeart Radio all.
Speaker 3: Right in time for our listeners are awesome. This is where we chat with the listener and they share part of their life with us. And Mike is on the line. Hey Mike, how are you.
Speaker 7: I'm good. How are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Man, Mike. You've been married twenty seven years? Man, congratulations, Thanks, it's been a right Yeah. I bet tell me the happiest moment of being married twenty seven years?
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, I wasn't prepped for that.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think it's probably the small things, just the day to day little things like you know, obviously having kids is a big deal. That's that's those are good days. But yeah, it's just all little things, just sitting out back having some coffee, you know, watching the sunrise or whatever. Those are the best days, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My wife and I talked about the trips on vacations and all that are easy, but it's the tuesdays that are the memories.
Speaker 7: Right right.
Speaker 3: It says here you were in a motorcycle accident. Tell me when that happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that was July of twenty eighteen, and.
Speaker 3: What were you Where were you going and tell us what happened?
Speaker 7: So I was headed to work it was hot, it was July. I wasn't wearing a helmet, wearing shorts and the T shirt, and I got kind of cut off. Car pulled out in front of me, and you know, I had like two options, either hit it or swerve into oncoming traffic. So so I hit it and roll flipped over the car, and you know, rolled down the road and popped up. And my wife had an uncle that had a similar motorcycle accident and his spine was severed so he couldn't feel his legs, and you know, they said at the scene, he was like, I just I just need to stand up and get out of here, and he couldn't. Three weeks later he passed away. So the first thing that goes through my mind is, oh, crap, are your legs still there? Do they still work? So I jump up and my legs were working, but my shoulder was dislocated, so I couldn't find my arm. I started getting delirious. My shoe had been ripped off, all my toes were broken, and blood come coming out of every every place that it could. But yeah, out of nowhere a lady. I assume it's a lady. I never saw her face, never caught her name or anything, but she comes up behind me and kind of bear hugs me and pulls me to the side and held on to me for like the whole the whole time until the hospital or the ambulance gets there. And uh, you know, I call her my little angel because I don't even know if she really there.
Speaker 3: She might have just been a.
Speaker 7: Figment of my imagination. But but yeah, it was. It was a kind of a scary scene there for for a little bit.
Speaker 3: There's a podcast I listened to and they talk about amazing moments in their life and a lot of them have to do with accidents, kind of like what you're describing, motorcycle, car, whatever, and they always talk about some individual that comes and helps them, but they don't know the person's name. They never see them again. And what a crazy story that you're right, like, maybe they weren't real. Maybe that was just your imagination and the adrenaline flowing and triggering you to sit down.
Speaker 7: Yeah it was. It was pretty well.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so so that happens and you go to the hospital, tell me how long were you in the hospital.
Speaker 7: It was just in the hospital for that was a Friday. I went home the next day. But yeah, they're they're putting staples in my head, and so my toe, big toe had basically ripped off, so they had to sew that together. You know, road rash everywhere, because like I said, I was in shorts and a T shirt, shoulder dislocated, all that fun stuff. But yeah, they they they sent me back the next day.
Speaker 3: How how is your mindset that when you like the next day, when you're a little more clear thinking and everything. How is your mind Were you grateful? Were you shocked? Were you scared?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 7: I was in a lot of pain, obviously, but but pretty I felt I felt kind of stupid. I was like, why why did God save me yesterday? That I should have died, you know what's going on? So I felt very relieved to be alive. I guess, yeah, and you.
Speaker 3: Found out something else, like almost like this accident some would say maybe happened for a specific reason. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So I'm laying there in the hospital bed. You know, They've cut all my clothes off because they were just gnarled anyway. So I'm laying there getting staples and sewed on and all this stuff, and the gentleman walks in and with some important looking papers and says, yeah, we need to talk, but I'll come back at a different time. And I was like, bro, we're come on in where you couldn't catch me at a better time. Let's talk. So he comes in and says, yeah, we found a mass on your kidney and we're pretty sure it's cancer. We were doing a body scan to check to see if there was any internal bleeding and we found that and it's it needs to come out like asap. So you know, I had no idea. I have no idea this was going on inside my own body, which is just weird, you know. But he he told me that it could could have gotten the size of a like a tennis ball, was about the size of a nickel. But yeah, if I had had I not wrecked my motorcycle, it would have gotten so large that he said, I probably wouldn't have noticed and it would have been too late. So crashing my motorcycles saved my life.
Speaker 3: That is intense, man, that's intense thing to reflect on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it drives me nuts that we can't get a full body scan once a year, you know, just because you just don't know. Nobody knows what's going on.
Speaker 3: But yeah, did you have any permanent damage from the accident.
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I get shoulder pain every once in a while, and my toes kind of didn't grow back properly, so I've got a goofy limp every once in a while. But no, I was I felt pretty blessed to walk away from that and be where I am today.
Speaker 3: And how long after they were in the room with you saying hey, you got kidney cancer to when you got the procedure to have it removed.
Speaker 7: It was about three weeks. So I was still on crutches and still had the stables in my head and all that stuff, so they moved pretty quick. So yeah, they wanted to get And so now I do a That was in what eight years ago, So now I do a routine scan because I'm I'm a candidate for cancer. But it's it's still scary, man, I mean, it's it's still scary knowing that stuff's happening inside you that you don't know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you said two thousand and eight or twenty eighteen eighteen, Okay, so at forty being diagnosed with cancer is also an anomaly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, it's when you go, oh, crap. I gotta worry about stuff like this now. You know, you never you never think you're gonna get old until it happens one day.
Speaker 6: So right for me, I only look old in the mirror, you know what I mean. Like, when I look in the mirror, I'm like, WHOA, I am old?
Speaker 3: So do you do you ever sit there in the morning when you're having sunrise coffee with your wife or you know, you know, having a drink on the porch or whatever, and you're like, man, the fact I'm even here is wild.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, my wife had a near death experience at least one. Our kids have had experience kind of things. So yeah, every every day you just you know, as you get older, you realize your days are running out, and the older you get, the more the more you realize it. And you just got to embrace every moment. You know, every every day is a new day. And if you're just sitting around doing the same thing and being repetitive and and being depressed and all that, you gotta you gotta find something. You gotta you know, we found the church and we found our people, and maybe you find pickleball or maybe you find you know, something else that that gets you excited. But yeah, just every day. Every day is a new day, so make it.
Speaker 3: What was the was were you with your wife when she had her near death experience?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she had just given birth to our third son, and it was six days later. She was laying in bed and she screams at me, something's wrong. I run into the room and pulled the covers back. She was laying in bed and it was the scene the horse had seen from the Godfather. If you've never seen that, then sorry, But if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. There was blood everywhere, so I throw in the car. We're rushing to Hillcrest's Hospital in Tulsa, about thirty minute drive. We got there in about two minutes and she was just bleeding out and they they you know, took her in and and did emergency surgery and all this stuff. And they later said she had DIC, which we had never heard of. It's I don't even know what it stands for, but it's easy to remember d IC. But the doctor said, yeah, we've you know, this is this is a big deal. It's basically where your blood clots and then all of a sudden it can come out and it just it's it's horrible. And they he said, in his twenty years or whatever at Hillcrest, he'd only seen five patients with that. She was the fifth. And we're like, oh wow, so it's kind of cool. It's a rare thing. You know what, what's the what's the prognosis? What happens after this? And he said, well, the first four didn't make it. Oh like, oh okay, cool, so maybe there's something something else you need to finish on this earth too, right. Yeah, so we've we've had our issues, but but we're good.
Speaker 6: I always like to ask this question when people talk about being in those situations and they urgently get to the hospital, they drive themselves.
Speaker 3: Do you turn on the radio? Do you pick a song?
Speaker 7: No, it was it was I'm sure the radio was. I'm sure we were listening to you guys. But no, I was just hauling butt as fast as I could. And you know, we part of the highway I don't know if it's fifty one or forty four whatever where you kind of you kind of have to pass the hospital before the exit, and then you come back right as we're passing it. She literally passed out and her body kind of like frows, like was getting stiff.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 7: It was very creepy. So I'm shaking her, hitting her. I'm like not not on my watch, you know. I'm trying to like keep her, keep her awake long enough to get there. But I can't remember what was on the radio.
Speaker 3: I can't. I'm sure you don't. I can't imagine anybody was. Uh and that was a long time ago, but you can vividly remember every moment.
Speaker 7: Of that pretty much. Yeah, those kind of things don't go away.
Speaker 3: And so did they wheel her back? Do you go back to er with her?
Speaker 7: Yeah? They had her in a wheelchair and they're they're you know, I pulled right up into the ambulance spot like I was an ambulance because I don't care, you know, sure, And so they had a nurse waiting just for whatever reason, and a wheelchair and they throw her in that and wheel her off, and you know, literally she's bleeding profusely. They had someone with a mop behind her picking up the blood and they take her back into the room. They didn't even know I was there. I mean, there's they basically prop her upside down to keep the blood at her head. Both arms are out. I mean it was very christ like, antique christ like, because she was upside down and they've got ivs and both arms and they're squeezing the bags trying to get fluid in her as fast as they can. They've got this weird vacuum thing that's sucking up blood everywhere. It was a wild scene. It was like straight out of a movie. And eventually they wheeled her off to the to the emergency or to the surgery room, and you know, they wouldn't let me go in there, but sure it. It was pretty freaky.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 7: It was pretty wild. And I've got a two year old in a six day old in my arms, going where am I supposed to go?
Speaker 3: Right? There's two surreal moments I think that happened. And one is when you're in the er watching all that unfold, and like you're just a spectator, a fly on the wall. You're not sure if you should leave, you know you should stay, like it's a very surreal moment. And then they go to do surgery or whatever, and then you're just standing there like nothing, like nothing's happening. It's such a bizarre psychological event. It is.
Speaker 7: It is very strange. Yeah, it is surreal.
Speaker 3: What about your son, You said your son had a near death experience too.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, so our oldest son was born with a heart defect. And I was telling Gimpy this earlier. But basically we went in, you know, she was my wife was pregnant, and he was our first child, so we were all excited. We go in for like the twenty or twenty two week checkup, and that's that's when you find out if it's a boy or girl, right, And so we were super excited. We were young, you know, in our early twenties, and we go and they're doing the ultrasound and getting kind of serious, and usually they put the little wand on the belly and they go, oh, there's a venus. It's a boy, you know, or oh there's not there's not one, it's a girl. And so we're just waiting for that moment. And it didn't happen, and they called someone else in another tech and they do some more stuff and it still didn't happen, and only a serious looking doctor comes in and says, yeah, your kid has a heart defect. We don't know if it's going to have down syndrome or if it's going to be still born, or if it's going to have and she just lifts off all these other things. We don't know what's going to happen. But it's got a serious heart defect. And we're like, okay, is it a boy with this serious heart defect? Or is it a girl with a serious heart defect? Because you know, we're just young kids.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 7: We just want to know if are we buying blue clothes or pink clothes for the for the baby? But she could tell that we didn't really understand. She said, no, this is serious. You need to come with me, And so we get up. We start walking down the hallway and we're like, where are we going? And she goes, we're going to the termination room.
Speaker 3: And that's not a great name for a room, right, And so we're.
Speaker 7: Walking and again just naive, like, oh, okay, termination room. I wonder what that means. Oh wait a minute, I know what that means. And we're literally walking down the hall and this is one of those moments Scor when you were talking about where you don't forget. I see an exit sign up on the up on the wall, pointing to the left, and I grabbed my wife and I say, we're getting the hell out of here and we leave, and that that doctor just kept walking down the hallway and it kind of makes me giggle knowing that she walked all the way down the hallway and turned around and we weren't there. But but we got out of there and it was a very emotional and got a second opinion of a third opinion, and they said, you know, now your baby's going to have a heart defect, but let's just if you want to play it out, you'll play it out. So we did and she had him and he's he's a perfectly healthy little boy with a heart that doesn't work. And you know, on the outside, he looks fantastic on the inside, like I said, you don't know what's going on inside. So so he had open heart surgery at eight months and then a second open heart surgery when he was two and a half to finish kind of the procedure. It was like a two step procedure. It's called the fom Tan procedure. But yeah, so he he is living with a basically only the right side of his heart functioning, so he's you know, gets out of breath kind of can't do can't do quote unquote normal things like run marathons. Not that anybody's doing that normally, but yeah, he's twenty three years old and graduating with a psychology degree from OU in a couple of months or in a month. So yeah, so we're we're glad that we took that hard left walking down the hallway that day.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you're much of a crier, but this feels like when he graduates, that'll be a moment for crying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it'll be. It'll be a good one. It's it's been a it's been fun watching him turn to an awesome young man, you know, and yeah, it'll be good.
Speaker 8: So will your son end up like having to have like a pacemaker put in at a much younger age.
Speaker 7: I don't know if a pacemaker would do it. They have they you know, this was twenty years ago, and back then they were on the cutting edge of technology. Well twenty years ago come by, so a lot has changed. But they basically told us that his heart would eventually fail faster than normal hearts. So maybe, uh, you know, maybe he'd get a new heart, or maybe maybe some kind of new pacemaker or some something like that in the future, but but right now it's it's fine. It just works overtime, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so unbelievable stories.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: We had other stuff to get to but we've ran out of time. It's great talking to you, Mike. Thanks for taking the time. I'm glad you had a motorcycle accident and found out.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 7: I will say this real, real quick, the story that that we don't have time for. I was able to pay it forward and be that quote unquote angel for a guy, which was just phenomenal. It was just because, like you said, you never know what's going to happen in life, and the fact that I got to be an unseen, unnamed not that I'm calling myself a hero, but to be that person for someone else was just phenomenal because you don't know what's gonna happen. And if that hadn't happened to me, I wouldn't have been prepared to do that for someone else. So there's a there's a lot of good things that happen in tragedy. I hate to say it, but you gotts just embrace everything.
Speaker 3: Dude. It's been great talking to you, man. Good luck with everything.
Speaker 6: Congratulations on a kid graduating and uh, I appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 3: To talk to us.
Speaker 7: Thanks, guys, love listening to you.
Speaker 3: All right, man, we'll talk to you later. All right, Mike, that's our listeners are awesome. We'll be back the Big Man Morning Show return snack. I saw the story and it's so fascinating. This woman is named Stephanie Piper, and she's a quote unquote influencer. And I put quote unquote because pretty much you make one post, I guess you can say you're an influencer. Anyway, she was found with injuries on her face that they think was from someone bludging her, and she was because she was trying to get out of a suitcase that became her coffin. They believe she was stuffed into a suitcase and then buried and it was alive fighting for her life when that happened. Now, let's just make an assumption that I'm stronger than Lindsay, okay, And I don't know how I could force her into a suitcase. Now, if I'm stronger than her, I definitely could could squish her a little right and control some limbs and things like that. But I don't know how I get you in unless it's a massive suitcase, like you know, and I'm going to Hawaii for a fifteen day suitcase, right, I don't know how one does that. I don't know how you, as someone who has physically tried to fold people in half, some stronger than me, some not. That's happened to me, like to get into that small confined space, I don't know how that is. It's a wild story, right right.
Speaker 6: Not the first time though, because you say that, it reminded me of another instance, and I had to do the research back in twenty four where a man and a woman boyfriend girlfriend. They'd been drinking, and I guess she convinced him. She convinced him to get in the suitcase.
Speaker 3: But left him there. Yes, today, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought of the same exact story. I thought of the same exact story. I just feel like that one was different because he got in it on his own.
Speaker 3: This story reads, and maybe that's true here, but this story reads that she was forced into the suits right, right, maybe she was drugged and passed out.
Speaker 6: Because I'm with you, like, how you're going to force somebody into a small, confined suitcase if they don't want to be in there?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, you got to beat the holy snot out of them.
Speaker 6: If they're not drug you have to pretty much incapacitate them by physically abusing them.
Speaker 3: Right, it's the only thing I can think of. Not everybody's limber. So let's just say I punch you in the liver or in the gut enough to get you to be disabled for a few seconds. I don't know if I can fold your legs over, because you're gonna suddenly your diaphragm is going to be depleted, right, and so you're going to fight to try and.
Speaker 6: Get your you know what I mean. Like, there's just gonna be some natural reaction things that occur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's definitely a struggle going on. Yeah, yeah, some kind The other weird thing is, when I was reading this story, it said she was last seen at a Christmas party on November twenty third.
Speaker 6: Who has Christmas parties that early? Maybe it was her idea and that's why they killed her, because you were like, what are we doing having a Christmas party so early?
Speaker 3: That's like a month and two days before if I'm doing my math, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, aren't people cooking for Thanksgiving on that night?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're America. These people are in America now, are from Australia. Maybe they do things differently down there. They definitely don't celebrate Thanksgiving, not American Thanksgiving, at least they should, right, I'm sure that's in the works. So with that being said, I've got some suitcases in the hall. We're gonna see which one of us do you think we could fit in a suitcase? Was that okay?
Speaker 2: Well, because your arms are smaller.
Speaker 3: Only one, Yeah, the other hands kind of jacked up.
Speaker 6: But still I don't know if hands are going to be the biggest X factory in the suitcase. No, No, I think that what you got to take into consideration here is the abdomen. Yeah, right, that that's where most of your resistance I feel is going to be. And if your gut sticks out quite like mine is right now, oh, you might have to moves it down a little bit a lot.
Speaker 3: Plus there's two things that you're not thinking of to adam in great example, your stretcher, especially if you're older, like your flexibility isn't there, so we pushed down on you, you're gonna go ah. So you've got to be in a mindset to disregard that statement.
Speaker 6: From somebody, right, just keep on pushing right on top of that, you've got to put your reet into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they about luddage, like you're going on vacation. You gotta sit on the suitcase just to get cotton clothes. Sure, not blood and bones and fat. Wild story.
Speaker 6: For someone to do that, You'd have to be doing something pretty horrible for me to be that mad.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: According to reports, the person that reportedly did this was high on cocaine at the time, which now we feel like that all kind of makes sense at the moment. Well, like a super human drink now, Yeah, just the will to not give up. I'm telling you, you got to watch out for moms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people on cocaine and special needs, Like the strengths is wild.
Speaker 6: Right, and if you get one, that's all three watch out now.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever says it about dad's No always got.
Speaker 3: Dad's strengths, No, of course not. Is it because dads are always strong? The others are anomalies. They've got to give them some special thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're always expected to be strong, you know. But the moms are like, oh, well that's surprising. You'll lift that car right off that.
Speaker 3: Baby, Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, the person that did this was her boyfriend. So of course it's always always suspect number one. When my practice wife was going through whatever, and I was always like, oh god, I hope there's nothing sus that happens with her, because they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Come right to me. Oh for sure. Oh yeah, I'll be public. Gettem me number one immediately. And you could say all day, I didn't do nothing. It wasn't me. They don't believe you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that was before I understood the idea of never talk to the police without an attorney, right, that was before I've seen so many documentaries where it's about getting just anybody, somebody.
Speaker 3: They hope it's the right person. They want the right person.
Speaker 6: They try really hard to get the right person, but they want someone they will They want the stat of getting the case as salved. Yes, all right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 3: We'll be buying Lindsay.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Corbyn.
Speaker 8: Happy twenty ninth, The birthday two porn star Holly Hendricks see how big things go into small packages in eight hundred phone sex lines three and four, Double Duty, Booty and Get Me Pregnant one and two. She stands at four foot ten and weighs just ninety pounds.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Gimbie.
Speaker 6: You can't get pregnant like that. Good morning Corbin. So he's got another keyword to rock the bank. If you missed it, that's okay because you got other chances throughout the day to just keep on listening or that keyword and get yourself one thousand simoleans.
Speaker 3: Join us in the studio now is Jeff Hensley of Hensley and Associates. Good morning, Jeff, Hey, Good morning. Jeff's in the studio because he's here to answer questions that you have about family law, divorce, custody, guardianship, name change, adult guardianships, anything like that that has to do with family law. He can answer it. A couple of ways to get your question to us. You can email show at kmod dot com. You can use the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. When you're listening to KMOD. You can call eight three three four six oh KMOD, or you can text bmms and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five, like this one. When the time comes from my dad to pass, would I be able to handle my dad's final things or would it fall into my brother's responsibilities since he was born first.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean really it's about first of all, you want to make sure you find the will. You know, if if he does have a will, you want to know where it's at and you know how that ready to go should that be needed.
Speaker 5: Do they have a will, do they have a trust?
Speaker 3: That kind of thing.
Speaker 9: But as far as like you know, who's there's no pecking order for filing per se. Just understand that depending upon how if there is a will or a trust and maybe divided up a particular way or may not. And if it's not, then it's called per sturpees which means based upon you know, birth order and things like that.
Speaker 5: So it really just depends.
Speaker 9: So he'd want to give our office up in bohsca call and talk to Lee up there. She's the one that handles all of our probate stuff and can get you headed in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Jeffinsley's in the studio eight three three four six O KMO d email show at kmod dot com or text bmms and whatever question is to eight two nine four five. And if you're listening on the iHeartRadio app, clicks to click the red microphone and leave us a talk back. This text says, my father is not on my birth certificate. I have a brother from my father's first marriage that he has not seen since the guy was two years old. Both my half brother and I are almost in our fifties. My dad is not doing so great, but the time comes from my dad to pass, I'll be able to handle my dad's final saints or would it fall into my brother's lap firstborn? This feels like a different version of the.
Speaker 5: Same question, same answer as the first one. I mean, it's.
Speaker 9: You know, the thing about not being on a birth certificate and all that that's may alter things a little bit, and you'd have to give us a call and make sure that we could get the specific details behind everything. And you know, why haven't they contacted each other, Why haven't they've been seen all that kind of stuff. So there's you know, these things are complicated, and that's why you want to give so to call it Hinsley and Associates, and we can definitely help you with getting through all that probate stuff for sure.
Speaker 3: This next text is one that I'm sure a lot of our male listeners feel like is true. Would Jeff say that Oklahoma courts are more sympathetic to mothers in regards to custody and or divorce.
Speaker 5: Not anymore.
Speaker 9: When I started twenty years almost twenty years ago, I would say that they were skewed that way a little bit, and especially in the smaller counties. I mean, back then, the smaller counties were still stuck in the nineteen fifties and their mentalities because you had old judges on the benches, still from older eras.
Speaker 5: But you've got younger judges out there now.
Speaker 9: You've got judges that have to follow the law and are good at doing that in regards to you know, the law now says in a divorce you have to start at joint custody in fifty to fifty time and those kind of things.
Speaker 5: So not anymore. Again used to but not anymore.
Speaker 9: The law has changed significantly in Oklahoma where it doesn't try to favor one or the other anymore. I mean, there used to be something called the tender years doctrine that said that if a child was under a certain particular age, that the kids should go with mom and dad should only have frequent visitation, that kind of thing, and that just doesn't exist anymore. Like I said, the law has now changed to fifty to fifty and a half time, so or joint cussing halftime. So with that being said, I answered to be no, not in today's courts.
Speaker 6: So I want to push back a little bit on that because I think most guys would feel that way, especially with the fact that they would have to prove that they are the father if they had a where a mother obviously, for obvious reasons, doesn't need to.
Speaker 9: Well, okay, so you're talking about paternity cases versus divorce cases to work cases. Obviously there's no proving that your dad unless you've got issues of you've been separated awhile and she had a baby in between and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, but you know, your typical divorce, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 9: Now with paternity cases, you know, the laws still is and has been since November first of twenty eleven, that dads have no rights to those children born out of wedlock until they file something in court, whether that be in DHS administrative court for child support or in district court for cussing and visitations. So yeah, I mean, I can definitely understand the frustrations of that, especially when you've got a dad who is willing to step up and take care of his child and all that kind of stuff. But again, as I've always said, and I will continue to say, if you have a problem with any law, whether it be state or federal, that's why we have legislators that represent us. And you can always call and talk to your local legislator for your district here in Tulsa, whoever that may be, and they can get things out there to change the laws on that. But yeah, there can be some deffinite frustration there, but you know that doesn't mean that you can't get joint custode and halftime, you want to give us a call so we can talk to you about your options.
Speaker 3: Jeff Finsley's in the studio, bmmss and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five, or you can use the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app, or you can email show at kmod dot com, or you can call it eight three three four six, Oh KMOD. This is an email that came in this morning. It says, in Oklahoma, does child support continue if the child does if the child goes to college? Or does it stop after they graduate high school?
Speaker 9: So it's when they graduate high school or turn eighteen. So we do not have a requirement that you continue to pay child support through the college years. There are some states that do that, I know Hawaii and a few others contemplate that, but Oklahoma does not. So once the child ages out by graduating high school or training eighteen, whichever happens. So in a reason I a phrase it though, is you know, let's say they're seventeen and they're graduate high school.
Speaker 5: You would pay until they're eighteen.
Speaker 9: But outside of that, there's no college requirement, and there's no requirement for you to pay for their college.
Speaker 5: There are let's kind of just throw that out there.
Speaker 9: Now. There are some states, again like Hawaii, know there's that do contemplate that as part of their state law, but that is not Oklahoma. So you know, you can breathe a sigh of relief that doesn't continue on and you're not required to pay all that.
Speaker 3: And if you are somebody who's got a kid graduating in May, you need to be moving now if you have a yeah, I mean, yeah, you have to do the work.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, I mean it doesn't just automatically stop. That's a that's an old wives tale. Have I seen it, Yes, But those are rarities, and those are just things that don't normally happen. The normal aspect of it is is you have to file a motion to terminate if you've got one kid left and they get ready to graduate. We want to viile that motion to terminate so that when they're eighteen, when they graduate. If they are eighteen, then we can definitely get it terminated because otherwise you're going to continue to pay. Like I said, it is not uncommon for people to call me. Guys, just and ladies, listen out. Well what I'm saying. It's not uncommon for people to call me and say, hey, my kid's twenty five years old now and I'm still having to pay child support.
Speaker 5: Why didn't it stop.
Speaker 9: Well, because you didn't file a motion to terminate it once they graduated, So you know you don't want to fall into that and continue to pay your ex for something when the kid's not there. So please let's get it filed now before and don't wait till they're graduated. Okay, because remember, things move slow in the legal system. It's not instantaneous. It's not like we can make a phone call and it get it turned off immediately.
Speaker 5: It takes a couple of.
Speaker 9: Months sometimes because of judges, court dates, or administrative law dates meaning the child support office second and thing.
Speaker 5: So let's do it early and get it ready. And so you want to give us a call now, don't wait until May.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Jeff, I have plans for that money and after they graduate in June.
Speaker 9: Well, sorry, man, I mean this is why I always tell people typically call me about March. Let's get started the first part of March. That way, it's all set and ready for when they graduate mid to mid to late May. That way, you don't have to worry about it and continue to pay after that. So please, let's get started early.
Speaker 3: If I continue to pay, do I get that money back? No?
Speaker 5: I mean good luck. I will say that good luck.
Speaker 9: There's unfortunately no provisions that say if the person is automatically overpaid because you fail to do something, you get your money back.
Speaker 5: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 9: You can fight to you're blue in the face. But I've never seen a judge in this state anywhere cause mom to reimburse because you didn't file emotion to terminate. So let's not fall into that category.
Speaker 5: Give us a call.
Speaker 3: If you have a question for Jeff Hensley of Hensley and Associates, you can call it eight three three four six Oh KMOD. You can email show at kmod dot com. You can text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five, or you can use the talkback mike when you're listening to KMOD on the iHeart Radio app like this one.
Speaker 2: My wife and I got married seven years ago and after the honeymoon, life just kind of got in the way and we never went and got her name changed.
Speaker 7: After we got married.
Speaker 10: Can I do that in Oklahoma?
Speaker 3: We got married in Texas. Can we get her name changed in.
Speaker 5: The state of Oklahoma or do we have to go down to Texas?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: So it doesn't matter where you live. It doesn't matter where you got married. It matters where you live.
Speaker 9: So if you are a resident of Oklahoma now despite because you can get married anywhere in the world. I mean, you could get married in or Bor or you know, down in Nowhereville, Tennessee. Doesn't matter where you get married. You don't have to change your name in the town or the city that you got married. And you have to change your name in the state in which you live, So if you were married in Texas, but well, I just give a better example. So my wife and I got married in Utah, but we live here in Oklahoma, so she changed her name here because she's a resident of Oklahoma. So wherever you're a resident of that's where you would file. Doesn't matter where you got married.
Speaker 3: And when one gets married and changes their name, it is not automatic, right right. You need to go through a legal process through the courts.
Speaker 9: So when you're married, you have the option of putting on your marriage certificate if you're going to change your name or not. So that's kind of step one as to when if you're going to decide if you're going to change your name or not. So because you have to use that marriage certificate then to take to the Social Security Office to get your name changed and all that. Now, let's say in this case they've been married for seven years. You can still get it changed because you get the marriage license. Okay, as long as you've got the marriage license, you can get that name changed at any point.
Speaker 5: It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 9: Now, let's just say you want to change your name to I don't know, bodemic boat face. Okay, whatever it may mean, yeah, right, whatever it may be. Don't forget the British name their their.
Speaker 5: Boat, one of their major bodemic boat faces.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So with that being said, if you want to change your name, we can do that. It doesn't matter. But it is a legal process.
Speaker 9: We have to file a petition, we have to go before a judge, all that kind of stuff and send out notice on creditors and this, that and the other.
Speaker 5: So you know, if you want to change your name, great, give us a call.
Speaker 3: We can do that.
Speaker 9: If you want to change your kid's name, we can help you with that as well. It's a little more in depth because you've got to notify the other parent and.
Speaker 5: All that, but we can still make that happen. So give us a call.
Speaker 3: Jeff Finsley's in the studio. If you have a question about divorce or custody or guardianship or name change or any of those things that go along with that, you need to get your question to us. Okay, And it looks like we've got another one that got text in. I have joint custody of my daughter with myself being the primary parent. We're wanting to move about twenty five miles away onto some fun family land that is different a different school district. Are we allowed to do that or does the decision have to be made jointly with the other parent.
Speaker 9: You're going to have to make a joint I mean, if it's joint custody, you're going to have to make a joint decision on the school district.
Speaker 5: So let's talk about the word primary.
Speaker 9: There's been this fallacy for many, many years where people think, oh, I've got primary, so I've got control. I'm the super control freak, I can do whatever I want. Wrong, Primary, especially nowadays, only goes to school districts per se. But if you're wanting them to go to a different school district because you're moving, it's still something you need to make as a joint decision with the other parent. You can't just spring in on them and say, well, I've got primary, so I'm going to make that decision.
Speaker 5: Well, that's not how it works.
Speaker 9: If you've got a parenting coordinator, and this is a great time to use a parenting coordinators. To contact that parenting coordinator because remember Oklahoma laws now on school districts are not like it was even five years ago, right, I mean five years ago was very difficult sometimes.
Speaker 5: To transfer districts and things like that.
Speaker 9: Now, basically you can put your kid in in any district you want to put them in, no matter where you live or how that works. So you know also to think in the long run, you want to be able to work and copat with the other parent, right, and so just making unilateral changes is not the way to do that. And so I always suggest that people work together and if they can't, let's get you a parenting coordinator so you can and make the best decisions for your child.
Speaker 3: Somebody taxing in with a follow up question about their kid graduating, says, my son lives in Kansas. He graduates next year. Should I call someone in Kansas or can Jeff handle it first for me?
Speaker 9: If the TRUS supporter is out of Kansas, then you're gonna need to call a Kansas attorney. We don't have any attorneys that are licensed in Kansas. We don't practice up there. But yeah, if the order and stuff's out of Kansas, calling Kansas attorney. If it's an Oklahoma order in Kansas is just collecting for Oklahoma, then yeah, we can help that in Oklahoma for sure.
Speaker 5: But it just depends on who's collecting.
Speaker 3: This text says, if there is multiple properties and houses, is it divided by a total cost of all assets? I think they're referring to a divorce.
Speaker 5: Is at the end of the question, Yes, read it one more time.
Speaker 6: If there is multiple properties and houses, is it divided by total cost of all assets?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean the way I explain it and judges explain it is is they take two columns, husband column, wife column, and they go down the columns and when at the end of the bottom up of the columns, each one will equal a certain amount. So if you've got multiple properties, if you've got multiple houses, multiple cars, all that kind of stuff, all that'll be taken in consideration based upon what their their values are, and then it'll be divided up equitably between the two parties so that the bottom ledger comes out to the exact same amount.
Speaker 5: I think that's answering the question.
Speaker 9: Not really sure, But you know, whoever this is, If I didn't answer it correctly or the way you were expecting, please call my office and talk to me or one of my attorneys and we can answer that directly.
Speaker 5: Asking a few more questions, just to make sure we know what you want.
Speaker 3: Get your question to us for Hinsley Associates, Jeff is in the studio to answer those questions about family law, BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. You can email show at kmod dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also use a talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app when you're listening to kmode.
Speaker 3: I was wondering how my husband would be able to terminate.
Speaker 6: His rights and the child support issue if he isn't on the birth certificate nor did he sign paternity AFFI David, but has an open child support case, never went to court for it, but he has a balance of over ten k.
Speaker 5: I read that one more time. There's a lot going on in there.
Speaker 3: I was wondering how my husband would be able to terminate his rights and the child support issue if he isn't on the birth certificate.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, stop, so I know it's That was what I was listening for.
Speaker 9: So if there's a child support order against you and despite the fact that you're not on the birth certificate, that sort of thing. But they've already adjudicated you as dad, saying that you are legal dad.
Speaker 5: Okay. The only way to get out of anything. Look, at you can't.
Speaker 9: You can't terminate rights per se, because the only way to terminate rights in the state of Oklahoma is either through giving him up through deprived child action or through an adoption.
Speaker 5: So an adoption would be one way.
Speaker 9: If the mom of the child is married and that husband wants to adopt the child, there's one way to make all that go away, obviously, but if not, the only other way is to what's to make what's called the six or seven b argum. That means nothing more than to say that there is an option that if you can prove that there is some other guy out there that holds the child out as his own and is willing to take legal control of the child, so to speak, then you can then pass that on to that individual and you can get out of it. Those are really hard arguments to make unless you've got one of these things where the child's been living with somebody for so long now and only knows that person is dad, and that person holds the child out as their own and all those things. So that's why it exists, because it does happen, but that's a a harder thing to prove sometimes, but also to the adoption be one way if the mom is remarried or is married now and the person wants to adopt. So those are the two ways essentially, how to make that happen.
Speaker 3: How could they go after somebody for child support, because this might be what they're asking. Go after someone for child support if they aren't on the burst difficult? Or have they signed a paternity affidavit?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 9: But at some point that mom filed for child support and they sent notice to him somewhere based upon whatever address they had or were given or researched or whatever it may be. All right, there was some notice given about a hearing where he was going to be found to be dad at some point. Now I don't know when that was or how long that was or whatever it may be. But at some point there was some notice. And if you didn't get it, that's one of the reasons you would want to call us too, so we can find out where they sent it to, was it actual proper notice, all that kind of stuff. But remember if you don't get it in the mail, all right, the other way or by a process server. The other thing is they could have published in the newspaper. I mean, we have three ways to publish to for good Service in Oklahoma and it's process server green card or meaning the mail or a newspaper. So you know, first we'd want to check to see if there was proper notice. If there was proper notice, then you're on the hook. And that's one of those things that you always want to make sure that you know, you want to be careful who you're sleeping with and potentially having babies with and all those things, you know, because you can get in your situation. I had a client one time who calls me and says, hey, I just found out that I've got a kid, kids eighteen years old, and they're trying to hit me for five years of back support. Now this was back when it was a five year going back instead of just two like it is now. But by doing that, it put him at owning like six or seventy thousand dollars of child support to a kid he didn't even know existed. So if you've got these problems, you want to give us a call so we can come up with unique solutions to help you get out of what you need to get out of or take care of what's moving forward.
Speaker 3: Can a mother just write anybody's name down when they're opening a child support case.
Speaker 9: Well they can, but that's why they have to give notice so the person can come say no, I don't even a I don't know her B.
Speaker 5: I want a DNA test.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's why if you have any doubts whatsoever, you want to ask for just a DNA.
Speaker 5: Test, all right.
Speaker 9: But again there's all sorts of issues sometimes that pop up as to service and that and the other, and that's why you want to call us so we can make sure that all the box were checked correctly.
Speaker 5: And if they weren't, and we can do with it and see what we can do to make it go away.
Speaker 3: Because it feels a little unfair on the idea that someone could write down a name and just because they put down the wrong address or whatever to try and contact me, it just gets published in a paper and now I'm on the hook. They didn't have to prove anything, they just sat a name.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: The example I gave about my client a long time ago. He was guy number six, number six that they had gone through eliminating. She wrote down six names and they went through five other guys before they finally got to my guy because she didn't know who she'd slept with. Yeah, I mean that's why you need to give us a call. You don't want to go through this stuff alone. And you want to make sure that everything is taken care of so it's done properly and you're not hit with these things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why we have Jeff on and I'll give you phone number at the end so you can have a consultation with Jeff off Air.
Speaker 3: This says, this is an interesting I don't know what are the laws in Oklahoma for children and bedrooms, like the age they need their own room, and at what point is it is it inappropriate have the brother and sister staying in the same room.
Speaker 5: So you know that last one's easy.
Speaker 9: When they're starting to go through their puberty moments, Okay, that's when you want a separate room.
Speaker 5: Okay, they should not be sharing a bed.
Speaker 6: They should that's a moral thing, right, that's not a there's no is there a book that well, is.
Speaker 5: There a law that says there has to be a particular age?
Speaker 9: No, But you can get into some very sticky and dangerous situations on the legal side of things when you are making kids that are puberty and older trying to share rooms. Okay, that's it's not the Brady Bunch where they just draw curtain in between and and hope they get along.
Speaker 5: That that's not a good thing to do.
Speaker 9: It will get you in trouble at some point, potentially as far as beds are concerned. I mean, the way the law says is basically every kid has to have their own bed.
Speaker 5: They don't have to have their own room.
Speaker 9: Okay, unless, again, my suggestion would be, is they get into those puberty years, that's when you want to start having own rooms or separating.
Speaker 5: Them or whatever it may be.
Speaker 9: And that doesn't mean you have to go from a two bedroom apartment to a four bedroom apartment and you can't afford it. It just means that those boy and girls shouldn't be sharing rooms together. I mean, you can put them in your room with you, which is fine, just as long as they have their own bed.
Speaker 5: Those kind of things. So you know, it's it's it's complicated.
Speaker 9: It's it's you want to make sure you're doing the right thing legally so that people can't call DHS on you or have any issues there.
Speaker 5: So that's why you want to give us a call with these questions.
Speaker 3: Is there a geriatric law kind of similar to that too, so it wouldn't be a scenario like Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory where their grandparents are sharing a bed.
Speaker 5: That is just bizarre, right, No, I mean there's not not that I'm a work let.
Speaker 6: Me over at age, it's fine to share. Make everybody not have their own bed.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 9: I mean when you're once, you're an adult, you can do what you want because the state doesn't have any control over you as far as that's Seff concerned. So you know, if you're a thruple or a quadruple or whatever they're calling themselves moving forward and you want to do all that stuff, knock yourself out.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean once you turn eighteen, the state doesn't really care.
Speaker 3: Look, these thayings can get complicated really fast. And you don't want to trust Google, you don't want to trust your friend, friend's friend friend, you don't want to trust AI. You need to get it right from the sort that's source. That's why we've set up a special consultation. If you mentioned KMOD when you call nine one eight three nine eight five six nine nine eight three nine eight five six nine two. This person sent a text and said, just wanted to say I enjoy jeff segments and appreciate you guys for giving him this space and appreciation for Jeff taking the time. It helped me when I got a divorce and I've learned a lot just from listening.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that. Thank you whoever that is. That's very kind.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't have to go through it on your own. You can always call eight three three four I'm sorry three nine eight five six nine two mentioned kmo D you get that free consultation. And if you find yourself in other areas of the law and needing help, like you folded somebody up in a suitcase, Jeff can help with that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I read about that right pretty Bouzarre and that I think it's happened twice. But with that being said, if that has happened to you, or I mean you're the one that did it and you.
Speaker 5: Got caught, please give us a call at our prohuscal office. Don't worry about the location.
Speaker 3: We go all over.
Speaker 9: That's just where uh Leah who handles those k is located. She can call you and go anywhere to handle anything from as simple as a speeding ticket, all the way up to being folded into a folding somebody into a suitcase, and everything in between. In addition, if you've got any wills and trust that need to be done, probate issues like we were talking about earlier this morning, or if you've got any land disputes, contracts, prenups, anything you need in addition to family law, they can help you with out there. Give Leeah a call, and if you don't remember her name or Pasca, just give us to call it Hinsley and we'll give you their number and hook you up with them up there.
Speaker 3: Nine one eight three, nine five six nine two for Hinsley and associates. Jeff, have a great.
Speaker 5: Week, Hey you too. Thanks well back.
Speaker 3: I saw this that Reese's has decided to make a change with their peanut butter cups, because we already have peanut butter cups, right, but they're going to start doing marshmallow and they're going to put strawberry for like a strawberry pbn J peanut butter cup. Oh now, I don't know about that. I like PB and Jay's. I don't know if I like chocolate PB and Jay's m M but I love. There used to be a thing called mallow cups and they look just like Gree's peanut butter cups, but they were filled with marshmallow.
Speaker 6: You definitely could find them out like tracker to supply, probably a cracker barrel and things like that. They are amazing. It's like a kind of like a fluff or a liquid marshmallow.
Speaker 3: Can remember these? Yeah, they are delicious. Now, whether this is going to be as good, I have no idea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I uh, I see it sticking around for a little while, but it's not going to be long and lasting. I think the peanut butter and jelly one will probably be more long lasting than than the marshmallow. What would be a better filler for Reese's peanut butter cups instead of peanut butter? I mean anything like, Yeah, they're trying to basically have another cue, you know, skew, So what would be a one that would.
Speaker 3: Be good to fill it with?
Speaker 2: That seems very popular?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's what they have for those that don't know they have Oreo. They have. I don't know how the good that would be if I'm being honest, because I don't know if I like peanut butter and oreos, and it looks like it's a white chocolate and dark chocolate caramel Reese's peanut butter cups. Okay, you got my attention. There, chocolate lava cup.
Speaker 6: Okay, so it's got a little liquid chocolate inside some stiff chocolate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then on the bottom two okay, Reese's Take five, which I think if you haven't had these, they're actually pretty good. They got pretzels in them. Uh yeah, that's pretty much it. So I would have picked pretzel because I don't know if you need to get a Take five, I don't know why you can't just do it little pretzel chunks inside a peanut butter cup. And then they've got those massive ones too, if you've seen the big old ones, the big oldish Yeah, what do you think, lindsay, what would be a good thing to put in there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, besides nutele, maybe, I mean, I like this' more like you're doing marshmallow. But maybe a s'more at the Graham Cracker.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know, yeah, kim p potato chips, solid yeah, potato chess. I mean they got the pretzels or whatever, but pretzels and potato chips don't taste the same. No, I think regularly, like team up with ruffles or something. Yeah, I think that would be a solid choice.
Speaker 3: How about bananas? Now, I understand you can't put real bananas in there, rather a banana flavoring. Yeah, you can't put real bananas in there. They get gross. Right.
Speaker 2: I love peanut butter bananas.
Speaker 6: Absolutely waffle Okay, little chunks of waffle bits.
Speaker 3: I think that's good.
Speaker 2: So like a maple syrup even okay, uh yeah?
Speaker 3: Or honey honey yeah, uh, marshmallow they've got. I think you should. They should expand into other nuts, like a pecan wall no, uh yeah, like pistachio sun butter. Like this Dubai chocolate thing is like taking off. Why there isn't a Reese's Do buy chocolate is beyond me. Haven't you any you guys tried any of that? I'm not. I haven't.
Speaker 6: I've seen it at the Quick Trip, but I'm like, oh no, I've seen online and it looks weird and green inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's delicious.
Speaker 3: It's it's pistachio butter.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so pistachio nuts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, how about this is a great idea you know what puppy chow is where they take right Chex mix and put peanut butter and powdered sugar and chocolate.
Speaker 3: Why not make one of those, yep, that feels like a solid get right.
Speaker 6: There, especially around the holidays, because that seems to be like the only time that stuff's ever made, right, you know, Christmas parties and stuff. You can buy it already made. Chex Mix already makes it, like in the convenience store in the back.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, like peanut brittle. I like peanut brittle, get that crunch. It would be kind of like a heath bar.
Speaker 6: I feel like, no problem, Grandma, I'm sure they can put that together targeting one specific age range.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now my wife was too, and I never understand it, and I'm like, oh, good, that's not it is.
Speaker 3: Why? Yeah? Uh, this is another good one because I remember in grade school they had rice Crispy treats, but they were like a peanut butter rice Crispy treat that had chocolate on top. Man, were they good? How about a Rice Crispies peanut butter rice Crispy's cup, our peanut butter cup. Okay, I can get down on something like that. And I don't know why they're not jumping on the whole protein kick and doing like a protein like peanut butter cup, right, make it a healthy version.
Speaker 2: Sure it's out there. We just don't look.
Speaker 3: Know, there are companies that do it, right, I'm talking about Rees's the Kings man. Uh how about uh gram cracker, just some like gram cracker in the bottom, Yeah, that would be pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And why there isn't like a cash you want or like a topping. Why don't they do something with like certain toppings just on top?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: You know they got the ones where they stuffed the Eminem's on the inside. Oh do they okay? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 6: They're a Reese's piece Yeah, yeah, not Eminem's but same basic thing, yeah, a little little sprinkles.
Speaker 3: They're not the same basic thing, not even close Ese's pieces and Eminem's.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I'm talking about what you're talking about, putting you know, different stuff like toppings and stuff on.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, they do have the Reese's cup with Eminem's inside something like that, right, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 6: No, I got Eminem's and Reese's piece is confused, No, just goddamn confused.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's talking about putting some kind of topics on there, and I'm like, yeah, they'd be fantastic like Eminem's.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, well, they already got the ones with the Reese's piece is on the inzact some white chocolate on white Chocolate's gross. It's not chocolate. Stop saying that, everyone, It's not chocolate.
Speaker 2: Some fudge on top some I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, someone said this, which sounds like a movie. Lindsay might have promoted try the rainbow nut butter brand Koweita. It's famous on TikTok. What does that mean? It's famous on TikTok. They saw it on TikTok before. It's amazing in the Dubai chocolate flavor OMG rainbow nut butter. I have never heard of this. I haven't, but I'm about supporting local.
Speaker 6: I've heard of Rainbow brand bread. Oh hell yeah, Rainbow brand cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Bro, listen to these flavors they have. Hey, if you're local, come, Uh how about chocolate caramel pretzel peanut butter dip, so it's a spread. How about Brownie Brownie Reese's peanut butter cups? Yeah, Brownie chocolate syrup, peanut butter spread, cookie dough, peanut butter spread, twin sticks, so Twix, candy bar, caramel peanut butter. Yes, s'mores peanut butter, Cookies and cream, peanut butter, Oreo Cookies and cream, peanut butter. Do buy chocolate bar, hazelnut pistachio nut butter cream. Yes, this website is so racy. Drizzle it, spread it, blended, devour it, spoon it. You mean sexy cinnamon toast crunch peanut butter. Alright, yes, I get down on that. This is local. Huh, this is a local company. Well, I mean they're saying that, yeah right, yeah, okay, Well, well if they're famous on TikTok, I don't know why they're not pimping their the TikTok a diy rainbow. You can make your own and okay, talk about the simplest way to like connect to people. Let people color their own label. Right, Oh, that's so great. They let you color their own label. It's fantastic.
Speaker 6: Kids will love Dude. I'm getting this Dubai chocolate one that looks stupid good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anybody know these people?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want to have a conversation with them. Yeah, Oh my gosh, can you can we make the Morning Show nut butter? Oh, I'm sure we could. I'm sure we could. What do we put in it? If we're gonna make the Morning Show nut butter, what's it got to have in it? It's got to have it. Well, it's kind of a nut butter, of course, lindsay, right, so, peanut butter.
Speaker 2: I think Marshall.
Speaker 3: Something salty. I think I agree he has a nut butter.
Speaker 6: Yes, something that has to you know, incorporate all of us in there. And I'm just throwing it out there. You could, you know, I put some THHD in there. Gonna be all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the idea of this special limited edition. Maybe we raise some money for the our twenty eight hour toy drives. Oh my gosh, yeah, call me. I want to make you kmod famous, not just them, anyone. I'll be glad to make you kmod famous for sure. Just email me corbnet kmod dot com. All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back. The Big Men Morning Show returns next