Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday. That means it's time for some pop culture news and Bravo TV returney fan favorite Ace Fanning is here.
Speaker 2: What can I say?
Speaker 1: You wrote me and we're like, do your people really like me? I was like, my people love you.
Speaker 2: I highly doubt that, but I appreciate a friend who will just fake hype you. It makes you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 1: No, everybody loves you. It's it's always people like I love when Ace is on. We need more, so yeah, I'll take it, and I'll tell you all that after this, we're going to record another episode of Does Ace Know Who this is? And I've got twenty people lined up and we'll put that over on the old Pink Shade Prime and you can who everybody is.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see what direction you went this time, because last time it wasn't as crazy as we thought.
Speaker 1: Oh, last time you did know more people than I thought. Yeah, I'm not trying to stump you this time.
Speaker 3: It's it's similar. It's similar. Okay, I'm trying to draw from all genres.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, yeah, and yeah, you did better last time than not that I thought you weren't going to know people like Tiger Woods, but you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, scandal. You know, I'm going to know that that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: I should pick people without scandals, that's right. Oh god, people that didn't appear on page six. Where are you at the moment where you have a very sad empty bookcase behind?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we moved. We got a new house and we just got This is our office. We just got it painted yesterday.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If I seem a little bit high during this, it's from the paint films. Nice. I definitely am feeling them. And so we didn't decorate these because we just put them back in.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So next time we're watching your show, it'll.
Speaker 2: Be fully, fully, fully done. There will also be wallpaper here.
Speaker 1: Cute. Yeah, and tell me how are your six children under the age of two?
Speaker 2: Good? Actually, I'm lying through my teeth right now. Mean, they're really really mean right now. My oldest is in his terrible twos, and I don't know if I'm gonna make it to.
Speaker 1: See three wait, because three is terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh perfect, can't wait. It's just like every single thing somehow ends up with him now laying on the floor kicking and screaming about something and I'm like, what the fuck, Like I don't what is it now, you know, And it's like, well, you didn't put the you didn't put the yogurt where I wanted you to set it down. It's like the old yeah, yeah, yeah, my daughter thing. She's exiting her very clingy stage for my wife. So that's helpful because it was like my wife would walk into a different room, Mama, mama, mama. I'm like, oh my god, I'm here, I'm here, I exist. I can keep you alive, you know. And then our sweet beautiful baby he's been so perfect and now I guess there's something called a four month sleep progression and he's being mean and I don't like that. He was nice. He was the one we could count.
Speaker 1: On right well. Every In the words of my mother in law, Rest her soul, she said, everything is a phase, including the good things. So when you think you're like I'm nailing it, I should win parent of your the magazine should come to me for the articles. Yeah, your child will do something terrible and you'd be like, never mind, I don't understand anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then also I'm really struggling lately because I have a lot of road rage, and so when someone does something, it's a lot of profanities, and those profanities are starting to get a little uh mimic back to me in the back. Yeah, I gotta stop that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did have my daughter, at around age three or four, use the word fuck correctly in a sentence. Yeah, and that was upsetting. But I had to take the mirror out and look in word because I was to stay at home mom. So where did you hear it?
Speaker 2: Thankfully, we're just at like the parrot phase right now, like they don't understand it, but they're saying it so and then the problem is that I laugh, and then it just becomes fuck buck buck buck buck yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. And I think, now you just don't give it any attention at all and go in the other room and laugh, or it will getting kicked out of preschool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. God, I can't imagine what.
Speaker 1: My son got in trouble one time at preschool for making fun of the There was a bud light commercial where it was like.
Speaker 2: Frogs oh bud.
Speaker 1: Word yeah yeah, And then there was one that says you've got the bud light, and he just liked to sing that you've got the bud light. And he would sing it at the like the Christian preschool, and it didn't go over well.
Speaker 3: No, I was like, I don't know where he gets it.
Speaker 2: He's not drinking it. I mean, then imagine he goes to school and he pulls out a bud light in his lunch. That's different. But he was just singing a little a little diddly, a.
Speaker 1: Little diddy from the TV that he heard, probably while I was watching Housewives.
Speaker 2: Probably Yeah, God, so stuffy, It's.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: But you know, you do have very very very young children all smashed together, so it's gonna be a it's gonna be a rough road for you guys for a couple of years. But then you're gonna be like, wow, can you believe we survived that? Look at us now, and.
Speaker 2: Then I'll be sad, and I'll be so sad you might be.
Speaker 3: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed every phase as it came, and I wasn't sad and didn't miss.
Speaker 2: It anytime that I get on like my camera roll and I look back and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like so big, Well, I know, so big.
Speaker 2: I know it's every time.
Speaker 1: I know, time just goes like that. Yep, it just goes so fast. But I'm excited for it. Now.
Speaker 3: Did one of your children turn three?
Speaker 2: No? He turned two?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: He turned to at the end of November, and then we adopted him officially on December ninth.
Speaker 1: I saw that. Amazing, amazing. I know, that's been a long road, very long road.
Speaker 2: And now we don't have to deal with the Arizona Department of Child Safety because they're terrible and they suck at their job, and so now I can say whatever I want about them, and it's nice, it feels good.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, don't say it here.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I've got no boat to bag. They're not going to come and take your kids away. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: You know what, at age twenty, I might welcome it. I might welcome it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, they got to get out of this house. So I think, just such a different phase in my life where I really thought I'd be an empty nester and be like doing my thing, and then just like everybody loves to be home. Yeah, it's like get out. Don't you need don't don't you want to have your own cool girl apartment. Don't you want to get out of here?
Speaker 2: Okay, But here's the thing. Let me say this. Okay, that says a lot about you as a mom. It says that they enjoy being around you. It says that they're not like dying to get away from you.
Speaker 3: No. And my son's like, yeah, I'll be home this summer.
Speaker 1: I was like, you don't want to like stay up at college and get you always like, no, I'd like to come home.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, great, take it for what it is, because one day you'll be on your deathbed and you'll be like, where the kids and they're like, sorry, we had a vacation.
Speaker 1: You know that's true. I should appreciate it. I get but you know pretty much, I just do what I want anyway. And it is nice to have dog help. Yeah, it's supposed to have help with the dogs.
Speaker 3: Do you have dogs in your house too?
Speaker 2: We have one dog. He's thirteen and less. He is another monster in this house. He's the best of the children, but he gets into everything. He just ate a bag of Eminem's the other day. That was very annoying. And he's fine, he's fine. Dangerous, No, it's milk chocolate. You do worried about dark chocolate?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 1: We will take our dog right to the vet. We're like in a panic anytime anything happens.
Speaker 2: I did that when he had a grape, Yes, and they made him throw up, and then they gave him back with all of the black stuff from the activated charcoal. No, like could you have washed this off? Like? Could you have saved me? A still? Like you have a space here to clean the dog. I don't have that.
Speaker 1: So we had to make my dog throw up recently because she got like a pack of gum and was just going to town. Yes, and it didn't have the xylotol or whatever in it whatever the gum was. But we didn't know if she had ingested like all of the tinfoil, some of the tinfoil, some of the gum not. So they had to do the make her throw up things and she didn't give a shit. She ran right out of the vent and was like, let's go, where's the gum. I'm ready to do it again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my dog takes after me. It's very dramatic. He knows to like sometimes like he'll randomly get like a limp going and I will lose my shiit because I'm like, great, he's got bone cancer, his leg's gonna fall. And he will sit there and shake shake, like yes for attention, and then you give it to him. You put a blanky, oh heated blanky on him, you hold him, you love him, you cry, and he's like that's exactly what I wanted. And that's why I am too as a human being to get hurt, well hurt. I used to do things that could get me hurt. And then I would lay on the ground and hold my ankle and be like, is anyone looking like, please give me attention?
Speaker 3: You're the youngest and I'm the youngest. And I did that too.
Speaker 1: I would try to.
Speaker 3: I would fake injuries for attention.
Speaker 2: As well, the way that I wanted a pair of crutches or a broke or.
Speaker 1: A cast or do I never broke anything me either, I wanted to so bad.
Speaker 2: I know, I a neck brace, anything anything I would have just killed I even I faked asthma for a while because I was like, I want to inhaler.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, that's good. Did you ever want braces? Because a lot of people I know wanted braces. I had braces so I knew not to want them.
Speaker 2: I wanted braces, and then I had them for six years, and I was very upset about that.
Speaker 1: I had braces for a long time too, A long time. Yeah, we are youngest children, messed up. Well, I'm glad that your parents, after all those kids, let you get braces, because sometimes at the last one they're like, you know, fuck it, your teeth are fine.
Speaker 2: No. But I also didn't really go to a lot of my appointments, and so when I was set, I went in and the doctor was like, are you ever going to do what we tell you to do? And I said probably not. He goes, then let's just take him off. He's like, do I need to call your mom? And I was like, nope, We're good. We've been here six years. Like, what more are you gonna do? I'm not going to fix my overbite. Okay, I have it. It's here. It's here to stay me too.
Speaker 1: I'm my overbidy is also here to say listen, we've got to talk about the Salt Lake City reunion. But I also want to ask you about the news that came out today that Nini will be on the Next Real Housewife altim My Girl's.
Speaker 2: Trip along with sixty other housewives.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know about sixty.
Speaker 2: No, it said it's sixty. Like they're planning on different stops.
Speaker 1: So like my understanding is is they're going to have a core group, right, it'll be O Kyle Kyle Lewann like some ogs. They're going to go around to different stops and Nini is going to be on one of those stops. And tonight I watch What Happens Live. We're recording this on Wednesday. Tonight I watch What Happens Live. They're going to say exactly exactly who. Yeah, unless you know in scoop, I did ask Ryan Bailey and he did not know.
Speaker 2: I do not I do not know. I have somebody who I asked and he he pretended I didn't ask the question.
Speaker 1: So oh, Ryan acknowledged my question. But you know, sometimes he knows things that he said. He he's like, oh, it's just everything you've heard. I go, I've heard nothing. That's why I asked you, so help me out. So anyway, that's exciting. I'm happy to have Nani back on my screen. Maybe it's one step in, you know, Let's see how she Let's see how she's doing.
Speaker 2: I gone. I feel like the world is as Whitney Rose would say, Helen, it's Helen.
Speaker 1: This could be the thing that could hill us as a country. Right, Having Nani back on our screen, having back, all right, let's talk about Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: We're going to go through the reunion.
Speaker 1: I watched it last night as it was airing on Tuesday night, and then this afternoon I watched the uncensored and extended version. I love and uncensored anything because then you get to really hear him curse, which feels like a balm to my soul. And also you're Toddler.
Speaker 2: Yes, it feels really good.
Speaker 3: It feels good to hear Lisa Barlow just say fuck you.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, people pointed out the decor so it was like grease, but the way that Andy was situated behind him that looked like penises. And I'm sure because that's what the windows look like, carved out of the cupola or whatever thing. Yeah, And I was like, hilarious.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Greece?
Speaker 3: No, I'm dying to go. It's it's top three places I want.
Speaker 2: To go see. When I see the pictures, I want to go. But then when I saw them walking everywhere.
Speaker 3: I was like, you have to walk everywhere, it's a lot of steps as my under seeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to go on vacation to exercise. I want to go on vacation to gain weight.
Speaker 1: I think you could go to your villa and just stay there, Okay, yeah, if you want, okay. And then also at some points they had the little scroll sitting next to Andy and then it you know, at the end, and she brings it out, so I'm like they shot it out of order and then forgot to move that prop, which always irritates me.
Speaker 2: Same I am the exact same way. And I've always said though, like my dream is to get to sit while a reunion's being taped because there's so much footage that doesn't make it, and I don't care if it's worthy or not. I want to just know every single conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, And I think we could do a whole secondary show because this is supposed to be uncensored and extended, but it's only forty nine minutes instead of like forty two.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like one extra little storyline.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, so okay, So Meredith tries to start off the reunion by saying, Whitney, you said a Bravo Con you had things you wanted to clear up, so let's start there.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you in charge?
Speaker 2: What about I love that? Andy was like, Meredith, what are your intentions for it tonight? Well, Andrew, my intentions are completely dependent on Whitney. He was asking, like she just completely took.
Speaker 1: Over, because I think he was going to go through and ask everybody what are your intentions?
Speaker 3: But no, we didn't get it.
Speaker 1: So we go into Whitney being drunk at Bravo Con, which everybody that was there knew on that particular watch What Happens Live that I didn't go to that one, that she was hammered. I mean, people were like taking videos and was like, she's teetering all over the stage, right, God bless good for her. And so Whitney's like, listen, I'm trying to tell you about my healing, and Mary's going just relax, just relax, save what you mean, save what you mean. And Lisa and Meredith are at this point tag teaming and speaking over each other.
Speaker 2: Is we don't tag team, we don't tag team.
Speaker 1: They're the biggest tag teams and Whitney goes, I did not lie about what happened on the plane, but you had lying about me, and Whitney, Meredith, you lied about me. You've been lying about me. What are we what if I've watched it twice, what are we saying? Meredith is lying about Whitney.
Speaker 2: I think that she's saying you have an alcohol problem. And but it's like, I honestly feel like we just have to take alcoholism off the table with housewives because it's already like it's kind of baseline, like, Okay, yeah, you're alcoholic. For Meredith, the problem is that Whitney said you're an alcoholic and you abuse pills and you're pill popper.
Speaker 1: She is I.
Speaker 2: Definitely allegedly believe she is a pill popper. So let's just lean into the pill poppin because I what housewife isn't an alcoholic? And honestly, I hate a sober housewife. There's nothing more boring to me than a sober housewife.
Speaker 3: It's not for me, it's not just fun.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying this is someone I've never drank before. I know you're a dead and I'm just like, what a buzz kill? What a buzz kill.
Speaker 3: Now we see Lisa. Let's talk about you.
Speaker 1: Can.
Speaker 2: I say Lisa's face at the reunion looked incredible. She looked so much better than she did this season.
Speaker 1: I agree. I definitely think she got what she said. The CO two peel and all that that will burn all your skin off. I'm getting all my skin burned off next week. I'm so excited. And you do look incredible after you do it. Now, I'm not getting a CE two peel. That's intense. That's what like Tamer got and you turn purple. Yes, yeah, no, that's intense. I'm not getting that. But I'm getting an IPL. And when you after you get it done, you're like, look at me, I look thirty years old, like feel you feel like youthful.
Speaker 2: And I had a fractional laser one time and it changed my skin so much. But the problem was I was still getting acne, so then my scars came back. But I want to get rid of my acne scars.
Speaker 1: I think, if you have to do like the IPL and then this cool peel thing they do afterwards, you have to for me, you have to get the package of three. You got to do three, Okay, so keep going, keep out.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So then we find out, uh, they're asking about Lisa about her clarity luncheon, and they're like, is Lisa a risky friend? And Heather goes, yeah, she's a risky friend because she plays high stakes and she'll fight you to the death. It's her way or the highway. Lisa says Heather is snaky because she told the story or made Angie tell the story about you know, about Todd farting and making out. I was like, the fact that we're still saying Todd farting and making out is.
Speaker 2: Just and the fact that like Bronwin just has to sit there, this isn't even Bronwin's fight right now, because she's like and she's just like, great, my husband farting and making out. Great, thank you. I'm so excited we can talk about this again.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I agree, I think Lisa Barlowe is a risky friend. I think you don't want to get too close. I mean, we saw what she did to Mereth to talk about her fake friends and to who poses and she fucked half New York City.
Speaker 2: That's her best friend. I don't understand how it is. Meredith has moved on from that, I would never like, I'm just like, in what fucking world can you move past that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We see and Meredith's big thing is her marriage, like, don't ever go after her marriage that is obviously not doing well right and yet that like she went all in on her marriage and how they're both cheating on each other and all this stuff. And Meredith was like, ah, you know, she was having a bad day. Okay, I hope we.
Speaker 1: Are going to address the marriage thing about Bron when saying, you know, yeah, I saw Seth and this woman in New York City at a restaurant, like we spoke to them. Yeah, And Seth would be an idiot not to take this woman he's with a walk right up to the table and be I want to introduce you to us, to guys, to my work colleague, this is so, and so she works in Division C, I work in Division B. Like he'd be an idiot not to like fully explain it so that there was nothing there. But apparently that's not what happened. So because otherwise Bron would have nothing to talk about, I'm interested in that. So then there this is when Lisa and Heather say, Lisa says, Heather and ange your tag teaming, which was hilarious, and Lisa like, I don't need a tag team.
Speaker 3: I'm my own woman.
Speaker 2: There was a moment during the reunion when uh, Lisa, So Lisa and Meredith they deny that they tag team and Heather, you know, I've I've been on a roller coaster with Heather. I loved I loved Heather. I would have died for her. Then I would have killed Heather. And now I feel like we're becoming friends again. We're not best friends, we're not lovers, we're not going to die for each other. But I'm becoming friends with her again.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And when she it was like almost at the end of part one of the reunion, Lisa and Meredith start like talking about like a plan or whatever, and Heather goes, oh, would you say that's tag teaming? And I was like, thank you, Yeah, it was pure comedy in that moment. I appreciated that more than anything she did.
Speaker 1: She goes, because you just said we, so that would assume okay, just checking. So then they fight over where Lisa is from, because she says she's no, I'm not I'm not Utah not, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You've been in Utah twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's I'm not in New York. I'm not Utah and I love Heather Goes. You're on a show called Real House. It's a Salt Lake city.
Speaker 2: I'm New York through and through, through and through. It's like the way I am.
Speaker 3: You can't Okay.
Speaker 1: Mary agrees that Lisa is a risky friend.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you though, honestly, like, if you put these women in a lineup, okay, rank them in like LESA risky to risky. You know. I'm like, I feel like you all are kind of falling at the bottom.
Speaker 1: You know. Oh, I don't feel like Angie's a risky friend. I feel like, if you're friends with Angie, she's friends with you, and as long as you don't do anything, she's not going to reveal your secrets.
Speaker 2: But I think that's still a risky friend because stuff can happen. You can fight with a friend, and Angie's gonna fucking out you for all the stuff.
Speaker 3: True, So let me think who.
Speaker 2: I feel like. The person that I'm putting at the top of my list is Mary Cosby One. She's got Jesus on side, you know, that's gonna help me. Two, she's got a cult, and it's like, that's that's helpful too. We got people behind us, now, you know. And then after that, I don't think any of them are an unrisky friend.
Speaker 3: I think I picked Whitney.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I can see. Yeah. I think the problem is Whitney will take stuff and tell it to Heather. That's true where it gets tough because you know Heather will use it against you.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, okay, so Mary says to Lisa. She goes, yeah, you're a little bit delusional. You said you live a very different, different life, and that didn't make any sense, and that's delusional and honestly a little offensive.
Speaker 2: I do live a very different life, I mean.
Speaker 1: And then Meredith is like, Meredith is like, I mean, we all live a general life. And that's when Mary looks at Meredith and goes, she was talking about you too.
Speaker 2: I know, I do live a very different life. And like Meredith, just understand that she was being a bitch in the moment, Okay, understand that she was just like she was not being not just establishing that you guys are all different women. She's saying, I'm up here and you are all down here.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what she's saying. She's saying, I'm rich and powerful and all of you are just lucky to be around me.
Speaker 2: That's what I appreciated, Heather questioning what she does for her job. I know we're kidding because I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, thank you, that's what happened with Janshaw.
Speaker 1: Nobody knew. So, so then they're talking about. What they're not saying is at the beginning of the season when Lisa didn't show up, it's because it's because they say it was.
Speaker 3: In contract negotiations.
Speaker 1: Yes, now they're they're asking her about it, and Whitney goes, listen, Lisa has never missed a girl's trip. She's never missed an opportunity to film. First she said she was in Miami. Then she said she's somewhere with Ben Affleck, and she goes and I never saw a picture of Ben Affleck, and Meredith goes tag teaming.
Speaker 3: Meredith goes, oh, because we have to post everything.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, bitch, I bet if you're at a party with Ben Affleck, you're gonna fucking.
Speaker 2: Post it, especially if you're Lisa Barlow.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so Whenney goes, I thought you were in Miami recovering from a facelift. She goes, there's a lot of good ones in Miami, and Mary goes, this wasn't a good one.
Speaker 2: Did the TLC doc change anything for you about Mary Cosby?
Speaker 3: Yes, we're gonna talk about that next okay. Yeah, we're gonna we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna discuss Mary Cosby at face value here okay, and then we're gonna talk about the documentary.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But it was funny because Mary goes, this wasn't a good one, and Angie goes, not a good one.
Speaker 2: It was like, damn, I thought Lisa looked great. I mean I thought she did look good. Yeah, the threads at the beginning of the season. I don't think that was it. But I agree, whatever she got done between the season rapping and the reunion, she looked great.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: And threads actually are very bad for you, terrible, terrible. So I can't She's like, I love threads. I'm like, it's not good. It's not good.
Speaker 3: They will pop right out of your face like an alien.
Speaker 1: Like no.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Lisa shows a picture to uh Andy of her and Ben Affleck and at the bottom of it SYS twenty seventeen and Andy goes, that's an old picture, okay, put your phone away, Like this is not the proof you think about. Lisa goes, why can't everybody here just agree I'm a baddie and I've done amazing things for eighteen years, Like, why can't everybody just say that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And then Lisa and Angie have a fight about.
Speaker 3: Do you understand business? Do you understand?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do understand business, I you know, Angie goes, I open the line. She's like, I open lounges. I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand this service industry. And she's like, well, what about Keristos And she's like, don't talk about Keristos. It's like, I I'll tell you what though. The the business that this has created for the Caristos or whatever treatments is they could not pay for this kind of because I didn't I didn't know about it before. Now I can't wait to get a treatment.
Speaker 1: It's like a hot treatment that just like smooths at your edges and make sure hair is silky.
Speaker 2: You know, I want one? Okay.
Speaker 1: Then we see about Braun when airing out Lisa's legal issues, and braun Win goes, I literally was saying was in the paper. I didn't come to the to the cookout camp out thing with any research or knowledge. I literally was just repeating what was in the paper Lisa, because I don't know why anybody cares.
Speaker 3: Why do you care?
Speaker 1: And Heather goes, because you say you're richer than all of us, but you owe hundreds of thousands of dollars of dollars in these things, and Lisa goes, I just have one, I mean maybe two. And it was like a settlement, but then it wasn't. And then they're settled and everything's dismissed, and they're like, they're dismissed because you paid them. No, that's not what that means, or like summary judgment means you paid them, don't. Oh no, but everything's dismissed. There's nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: How did you feel about Bronwin's long hair? I liked it. You know you're on the wrong side of history right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: I think what makes Bronwin so like fun and interesting to me is the fact that she's got the short hair. And then when I saw that she's like doing basic long hair, I was like, who is this? This is not the girl I know.
Speaker 1: I just liked it because it's different. For the reunion, she wears.
Speaker 2: Not not costumes. She does not wear costumes, but like, I felt like her dress was plain and simple. I felt like her hair was what everyone else has. It just felt like, this is not the girl I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody looked like dropped in, like, whoa look at that outfit. I mean, Angie looked great and she I think Angie looked the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then we're talking about Bronwin's case okay, and bron was like, I can't talk about it, and they're like She's like, well, like, unlike me, you have felony criminal allegations and probs. Like no, I don't have felony criminal allegations, Lisa, and she goes, I never ha, she goes, Mine all went through a judge all the way to the end, and it is a close case and it didn't involve me. It was something involving work. But because I'm not the one who had it sealed, I can't talk. If I had it sealed, I could talk about it. I didn't have a seal, so I can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Bromwin is just coming out is cool, calm and collected and knows.
Speaker 2: Her facts here yes, which I love.
Speaker 3: She's not getting riled up. She's just cool as a cucumber.
Speaker 2: This is what I think makes salt Lake so good is because we've got Lisa, who will freak out in a second, like faster than a second. She's already freaking out about something. Then you get someone like Bronwyn who is cool, calm and collected. Then you've got Mary Cosby who is just here to laugh at everybody. You know, We've got like, we have all these different personalities and they work so well together. I don't everyone to be cool, calm and collected.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: But I like how Brahm was just like okay. Then she goes, you know, we made a truce and I stuck to the truth. I haven't talked about you at all. I don't know why, but you're constantly talking about my husband. She goes, imagine at Bravocon. We're at Bravocon and there's people there to adore you and love you, and then you talk about my husband and we get this video of her like, no, I just said, you know, he has a big fat belly, so you can't even see his dick.
Speaker 2: A wow, I am so glad that this is being filmed right after Bravo con, like we have so much drama from bravocn Like I think next season, every Housewife's franchise needs to film their girls going to Bravocon, whether they're in season or not, because you're gonna get good stuff there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could even do just like a little like a one hour special, yes, yes, yes, yeah, oh god, so funny. And we see Lisa and Greece calling Todd a dirty old man and a pervert and bron was like, stop talking about my husband and Lisa goes, I mean I couldn't help it, like gout Dick Sucker went viral, like it's not my fault, and rom was like, you talk about me constantly. I don't talk about you. I've stuck to the truth, like even at Bravo condy doing this, and then she goes, get a fucking life, and we see Lisa's below deck apology. She's like, you could probably roll the footage of when I apologize to you, and we were on the boat, you could see it, and Bromo goes, great, but you didn't stick it to it.
Speaker 3: You were talking about me the next day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Andy literally pulls a Sean Robinson from TLC and goes, well, we're not going to solve it today.
Speaker 2: And honestly, I I struggle sometimes with Andy in the fact that he's like, reunions are where we're supposed to kind of come to conclusion on all these things, and I'm like, yeah, no, cause we need next season. So I'm good they can keep fighting. I don't mind.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they do come to a conclusion or they hug at the end and you're like wow, and the next season they're right back at right. So now this is where they asked Lisa about her face left and she says she went two years with no Botoks, nothing, but she got a Co two laser, she got threads, she loves threads. And she goes, you know, I've never judged myself on my looks. I've never heard about my looks. And Angie literally looks at the camera and goes.
Speaker 2: What's happening. What's happening. You're the woman who does glam every single.
Speaker 1: Day, every day of your life.
Speaker 3: You have somebody do your makeup.
Speaker 2: And you go to care about how you look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was like, and I just don't like at the constant dits of people have me having clam I'm like, well, it's ridiculous. If you add that up, that's ridiculous. Okay, we talk about Angie's Arby's ad and you know, Angie goes well, I said, you know, I do franchise, you do French fries and they're asking, you know, it was Lisa mad about Angie having the Arby's ad, and Lisa goes, no, as a matter of fact, everybody should thank me.
Speaker 3: Like if I was a credit card, I to I didn't.
Speaker 1: Theft, Like okay, it was so and they're all so when he goes okay, so everybody that ever got a Brandyal's because of you, She's like, yes, Like you know, just talk about like Kerasas Thernique, their Monique, they're Cara Sauce and they're like, you gotta stop.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that people don't is she is. But what people don't understand about reality television. Some people just watch it wrong. Some people like I think some people watch it and they're like, ew, I hate Lisa. I'm like, we all hate Lisa, but I don't want Lisa to be less delusional. Seeing Lisa say like you can all thank me for all your deals is absolutely ludicrous and I love it that. I don't ever want to see her not say stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And then Lisa turns to Marath It's like, I haven't missed anything. I have a head on my points. Are you checking on your phone?
Speaker 2: I thought that was so funny of all the things that we've said. I'm just like, they absolutely did.
Speaker 1: Like a a pree meeting, Like a pree meeting.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm trying to think in sports terms. I don't know what that would be called.
Speaker 1: But oh, a huddle. They had a huddle.
Speaker 2: They had a huddle pre reunion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and decided exactly the points they were going to hit. And it was so funny. They're saying they don't tag team and she sort of done miss anything on the team. So did we get sees from the past one hundred episodes which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you cried.
Speaker 2: A tear didn't fall, but I welled up and I was like, God, these women they're not just reality stars. They're my friends. These are my friends, and I love them and I.
Speaker 1: Just said you wouldn't trust any of them to be your friend.
Speaker 2: That's true. Listen, I don't have many friends. I felt a sisterhood amongst us all. When I watched that, I was like, God, we've all come so far life.
Speaker 1: I really loved it. I really loved it. And then we see not once, but twice, Mary calling Heather and bread. But we saw something we've never seen, which Mary went like eh, and then she said I'm sorry to Heather, and Heather's like, I do look in bread.
Speaker 3: You're right, girl, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's so great about housewives. Like that's when you're a good housewife, is when someone can come for you and you can just move on past it after a while. Look for you.
Speaker 1: She called her inbread.
Speaker 3: That is bad.
Speaker 2: It's terrible, but like that's what I always said. The best thing about Atlanta is those women say the meanest things about each other. Oh god, yeah, And then like ten minutes later they've moved on from it and they're laughing about something else, and I'm like, I would be in therapy for years they do.
Speaker 1: They're like, you have a big ass, and you're a coochie stea and your hair is terrible and let's get a drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild, but like Heather being able to just be like it's okay. I'm like, thank you, because the old Heather, the Heather that we had last season, in the season before or whatever, she would have been like seriously, like that's really hurtful to me, and it sucks that you can't be my friend. And I thought you were my friend. It's like, oh god, shut up.
Speaker 3: People are hating Heather this season.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting because I've come back around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't hate her that much. I mean, I like her just as much as I like anybody else.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have that like you're a monster, you know.
Speaker 1: I just you know, because sometimes we get these seasons you're like, oh, she's a monster, not Heather's just some anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Ginshaw, you know, every season.
Speaker 1: God, she's a monster.
Speaker 3: I hate her.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Andy asked Mary, you know what happened? You know, you seem to hate everyone and now you want to be a part of the group. And she was, well, in the beginning, I felt like only Meredith included me. But now now I see the good in all of them, and you know I can't help, but I fell in love with them, and also you begged me to come back. I did.
Speaker 3: Everybody loves me. Now I'm hopefully going to get rid of my grandpa husband.
Speaker 1: Things are good.
Speaker 2: Okay, well before you ruined it, I will say that I did feel myself well up again when she said, like, I fell in love with these women. God is a sisterhood and I'm part of it. I'm one of the sisters.
Speaker 1: I feel like, Okay, everybody talks how they about how they changed the show starts and like seeing the clips and everything, and then they go, let's bring out Brittany. Brittany comes out with an emotional support bear that she has to play because now.
Speaker 2: This is her thing. Yeah. Did you find it interesting though that when we talk about how these women have changed? Immediately Andy's like, Heather, what was it like watching yourself be so fat and now be skinny? Like I'm like, oh, I thought we were talking about like how we've evolved as people, not like in shape, but he was immediately like, Heather, what is it like seeing that? And I I was so glad that she was, like I am so proud of her because I was at my lowest financially, I was at my lowest mentally, like I was in such a low spot and I and despite the fact people said I didn't deserve a seat at the table, I kept going and I kept doing it, and I was like, that's the Heather I love. I really enjoyed that moment in like a more serious tone. But I did thind it weird that Andy immediately was like, oh, Heather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he didn't say Mary, look at you.
Speaker 1: Who girl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know he didn't say it to anybody else.
Speaker 1: You're right. But so they talk about the blow Deck crossover, and this is where if you watch it on Peacock, they kept bleeping out. Heather was saying, she said she fucked around with Captain Jason. But they're going like beep around, beep around, So you don't know what that means, mess around, fool around, But she said fucked around. I fucked with Captain Jason. We fucked around, and she's just like, it just meant hangout. It just meant to hang out, and he goes, I mean, but I'll do I don't think fuck around means.
Speaker 2: But also go back to the watch What Happens Live where she says, I don't know why he would deny it or whatever. I'm like, Heather, it's just.
Speaker 3: Like the black Eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, obviously Genshaw punched me. No, I don't know what happened, you know, like just six year story, you know. And then she's like, oh, I mean, I'm if I hooked up with him, I'd be like calling it from the rooftops and I'd be wearing a Silor's uniform.
Speaker 3: And but you did say you hooked up with them more than once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is not shocking.
Speaker 3: I think he hooks up with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 2: That's sad because then it's not as fun as a fuck, you know, Like I know, I'm happy for him, but it's like you feel so special if like you're like, I got Captain Jason, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I don't think anyone should feel special.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we Saddy give me his number.
Speaker 1: Okay, Braun when sealed case, we already talked about that.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you about that though? Like, have you heard rumblings about what that really is? Like what happened?
Speaker 1: Well? Whoever was that said it here that on Reddit? It said you know it was something involving like her and bezzling money from the workplace. Okay, but she's saying it involved somebody else and I didn't ask for it to be sealed. She's using a lot of semantics, you know, like Todd could have requested for it to be sealed, right, you know, but she's just that's it.
Speaker 3: I can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: It's sealed.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want me to say. It was a work thing involving another person.
Speaker 2: That's it. That would never happen. I would. I don't care if it's sealed. I'm talking about him. You're never gonna shut me in.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, but we're not going to find out. So then when they're talking about this, Meredith and Lisa are whispering and and he goes, so, do you guys know something else? Is that what you're whispering about? And they were like, no, no, we were just talking about something else the case. We need to circle back, and that's what other goes. That to me seems like tag TV, we need to circle back. And then especially when Lisa leaned over to her and it was like, have I missed any of my points? Like they are they may as well be signed these twins, they may as well be joined together. I think you're supposed to say, can join twins. Now I'm not sign these twins derogatory.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well you're canceled.
Speaker 1: Oh well probably. If that's what does it, then God bless. Okay, Okay, So the Lisa says they're asking about the Bronwins. Who links the thing about Bronwin, and Lisa goes I could read and I just read things on Twitter. As a matter of fact, I.
Speaker 3: Was an early reader, and everybody here should want to read like me.
Speaker 1: I read when I was three and a half years old, Okay, and I was like, this sounds like Donald Trump. I'm the best reader in the world.
Speaker 2: The fact that Lisa can never not brag about something in her life is should be studied. Like, I honestly feel like there could be a new diagnosis called Barlowism. You know, like, yes, it's like she it doesn't who cares that you read it three and a half.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with you seeing something on Twitter and repeating it about Bronwin, right, It's just.
Speaker 2: Like it's wild. It's wild how she does that. I had a Porsche before you did. I've had five porsches like everybody was.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Bronbin goes, well, it seems like, you know, I was a daylight or half a day late or whatever to the cast trip, and it got to the press, and so it had to have been somebody on the boat, so obviously it came from Lisa. And Lisa goes, I'm just too busy. I'm too busy. I was so happy on the butt. I'm too busy to do that, and Heather goes, no, it's just one click of a button. It's not that hard to text you know, whoever your friends are. And Heather goes like, if you're so busy and so important, like why do you have so many why do you have cybersecurity? Why do you want to go the distance? And Lisa goes, are you stupid? Are you disgusting for not understanding my business? I'm federally regulated, what me too, girl?
Speaker 2: I I okay. I do truly believe though that I think Brittany was the leak in that situation, while bron Wan not being there.
Speaker 1: But who who's she leaking to? Does does Brittany have any blogger or Page six contacts?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, I'm sure, I think anyone is desperate to hear something, and so I feel like she's like, and I feel like it's trying to cement her spot on the show, which sorry but I probably do too.
Speaker 1: That's just so funny. And she's like, you're disgusting, and she goes, I do lux marketing, experiential activations, millions of dollars a year. I create companies, and either goes, all I know is you sell tequila. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: She just continues to like put business words together.
Speaker 1: Millions of dollars of year lux marketing, Yes, she goes. She goes, if you want me to explain to you what I do, I can explain it to you. About the beauty business. I can explain to you exactly what my product is and what my shop does. But I don't know what You're disgusting? Can you believe she's questioning my business? Meredith jump in, so Lisa calls him disgusting, and Meredith goes, this is an attack. This is an attack.
Speaker 2: I am disengaging, and Lisa goes, I do.
Speaker 1: Big things with big fucking people. And guess what I am A big fucking deal.
Speaker 2: Okay, the way the editors did Heather dirty? When Lisa was like, you went to a party with Daniel Radcliffe, you're gonna say you don't want to do And then they show those pictures of Heather.
Speaker 3: They were not cute. They were not cute.
Speaker 2: No one looks good. It's hard to get a good picture while you're dancing and it's like a side angle. Yeah, oh come on, there had to have been a better picture of her totally. And the worst ones is that Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's not like I don't, I don't. I know, it's it's like he obviously he's super successful, but I'm not like, oh my god, I was partying with Harry Potter. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well then she was like, and then I've created a brand with the Bella Twins. I was like, the female wrestlers the w W E okay is that? And then they were like, well that business hasn't been sold and gone under. It doesn't matter. You partied and with her to go, I do big things with big fucking people. And guess what, I am a big fucking deal, she says, she makes millions of dollars. I mean, you just just just tick a lot. Just quit talking. This is just dig in a hole, just digging all. You're gonna end up in a window, sopha situation. Quit talking, you know? Yeah, so she says to promise, shees, I don't even know what you do besides spent time money. And Rom was like, okay, why am I in the middle of this. You're fighting with Heather, you know. Rom was like, never did I say I had a job?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: So then there Andy asked, Heather, you know you've said that, you know, Lisa's a risky friend, you know, but are you still friends? She goes, yeah, she goes, Lisa is a good friend to me. She's She says, she's not a good friend. She's an important friend. And we've been friends for a very long time. She's a long time friend. But that doesn't mean I don't think she's not the source of the information about Ron when I do, I think she's the source of the information about Bromwin. But yeah, she's an important friend.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't ever want to be called an important friend. I'd rather be called a good friend, a good friend, a special friend.
Speaker 1: She says she's a not a good friend, but she is a longtime friend and an important friend, meaning like keep your enemies closer, or she's gonna.
Speaker 2: Fun exactly, or she has lots of opportunities.
Speaker 1: Right going to go the distance. So and she says, listen, I will say Lisa has also been the source. Lisa is the source of someone who's trolling me.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Opah gets out her scroll and she was looking at this adorable scroll that Heather got me for Christmas, and he's like, that's so cute. Now you know that the scroll's got something on it, and what we're going to see is she's gonna unscroll it and it shows someone who's trolling her has Lisa's phone number.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's pretty specific. How do you feel about a scroll?
Speaker 3: I think we did it once and we don't need to do it again.
Speaker 2: And the first time it wasn't like a It wasn't a hit a huge moment for me.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a hit.
Speaker 1: You know, of that party? What I remember specifically, I remember Ron With's coat, yep. I remember Mary saying I didn't say I was poor, yep. I remember I didn't put rolls him. I didn't put rolls in my person.
Speaker 2: Worried that Britney was leaving with Roles in her purse, like not the scroll.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the scroll. I mean I know, so it was good one time. She didn't need to bring it out again.
Speaker 3: In many form. He's a tiny scroll.
Speaker 1: So that's a lot of work. You got to get your assistant, go to go somewhere and copy that and put that on the scroll and so okay. So Lisa says, oh, so you want to talk about the pictures on your phone?
Speaker 2: And Angi's like, ooh, so what are your pictures? Like that? It's like, what is it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Lisa says, Angie has pictures on her phone, Let's think about what they could be. Angie has pictures on her phone and Lisa is trying to get her.
Speaker 2: So so recently Monica Garcia has come forward, oh yeah, and said that there was another housewife not Meredith, who has a major drinking problem. Had to get their stomach pumped and everyone had to stay in their rooms and was told that like, we're not going to talk about it and we're not going to air it. And yes, I'm like, does Angie have pictures of that scenario going down?
Speaker 1: Because we saw a little bit of the alleged incident when Heather was throwing up from too many espresso martinis. Yes, and Peter pants and all very attractive things. And so they're saying it was that nightd.
Speaker 2: And then I'm also like, okay, what about she also said that somebody in there likes their cocaine, again not Meredith, And I'm like, does Angie have pictures? Like, I'm like, what, I don't know. It's not like she has pictures of Britney's high body count hair. You know, that's not enough to give you pause. But oh wait, you were taking pictures of me? Because that's very Monica Garcia. That's very reality, vonte'e of you to be taking pictures while we're filming. It's very Brittany Bateman. Why are you recording us? You can leave?
Speaker 1: Yes, she can't leave.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, you're right. That's a great point. It has been.
Speaker 1: Said before between like Heather and Whitney and Ginshaw. They all mentioned one time like ketamine, and on one other reenis that he said something about how they're doing ketamine. And then on that episode that we were just talking about with the Red Coat and the Scroll, one of them mentioned ketamine at the very beginning of that episode. We kicked off the season with it, and I was like, I told you, I told you somebody was in a kay hole and forgot getting punched in the face.
Speaker 2: I told you, I just or is it possible that it's Todd's tiny wiener while he's farting.
Speaker 3: No, it's not possible, and Angie has that on her phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, well she just no fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is only small because of his giant stomach.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, how do I take that? Like, Okay, you didn't say I had a small wiener because you can't fix a small wiener, but you can fix a big tummy.
Speaker 3: Right, and then maybe a wiener looks bigger.
Speaker 2: I don't write, so I'm going to take it as a compliment.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Next week on the reunion and we see Ron when you Know says she's getting divorced, we see Brittany kind of crying about I don't know what and I don't care.
Speaker 3: Heather tells Meredith to fuck off.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Brittany gets up and walks off the stage when she's.
Speaker 3: Not walk off, she can't walk off.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like, you want to be on this stage more than anyone. You're not careful with a walk off because they're gonna be like, we don't need you back.
Speaker 1: You just go ahead and stay off, right, Yeah, don't don't. Don't walk off, girl, You're not that level.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that season when Andy dismissed Vicky from the reunion because she was a friend of And she goes back to her dressing room and she is just screaming, and then she sees the camera filming her and she was like kind of fuck me and like slams the door.
Speaker 3: Yes, when she said this is my show, you're on my show.
Speaker 2: Well, she said that many times, but yeah, she did say it then.
Speaker 3: And then we never saw her again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you just like Jack's, if you say this is my show, we're never going to see you again.
Speaker 2: Just be careful with your walk offs because they're not always going to let you back on.
Speaker 1: Okay, cull to the Real Housewife. Let's talk about it. I interviewed the directory and the producer, and I watched the whole thing twice. Oh, I'd like to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, to be fair, I watched it while doing other things. And I went in with a huge bias of Okay, people are going to join a call, you know, like I my problem is okay, So she has a call, she takes money from the people in her church. Doesn't every church take money from the people in the church. You know, they might spend it differently, they might spend it differently. Not like this.
Speaker 3: You don't get called poor and unattractive from the pulpit.
Speaker 2: Listeninch if part of it is tithing. She doesn't want you guys to not join her at the big party upstairs. I will say I will defend Mary Cosby until the day I die.
Speaker 1: Well that's what Keisha said. And Keisha not covered it, and she went into it like you're not going to tell me anything that's going to maybe not like her. And I'm like, I will agree to the cows come home that she's wonderful television. Yeah, yeah, but you know in that documentary they did a lot of flashbacks to when Lisa and Whitney were completely trying to take her down and talk about the cult. And I guess she's just forgotten about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she would care move on. I feel like, you know, can you imagine now I'm not. I don't go to church anymore. And I'm telling you right now if you want to get my ass in a seat at church, having the like fly the coop moment of her mom getting up. They're supposed to be leading the choir and instead she talks about all this shit about Mary and Robert. I was like, I would have killed.
Speaker 1: I know, love it.
Speaker 2: That would have been great, you know. And I also thought, is there anyone else worried about how the one guy, now I don't remember his name, how he died. I know they said he had a brain tumor. But Mary did say, if you come from me, I'll send Jesus after you.
Speaker 3: Oh Cameron, who was like her boyfriend, Yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: Which also I mean, tell me one church that hasn't had a sex scandal.
Speaker 1: I don't begrudge her from getting for getting a side piece because Robert Senior is out and about flitting to all their homes and whatnot. Like I said, there was no big like smoking gun, like everybody got branded like next them or you know, there was none. There was none of that. It is just a lot of financial abuse and verbal abuse. And it was interesting that a couple of people were like, well, We watched some of the Real Housewives and we see her sort of brating. People were like, that's nothing. She could take you down way worse than that. Are you getting me, Yeah, They're like, she's been easy on those ladies. She called somebody inbred and they were like, by Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I know this is so fucked up, but I believe that her mom was jealous that she didn't get to take over the church.
Speaker 1: I think she was too, But the mom I think is like, was a rest in peace certifiable Okay, so like nutty Nutty, there's no way it was ever going to be her. But there was no document and Mama never told anybody I want Robert to marry one of my grandchildren.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never said that. Now, if the church ends up having to go under or investigation or whatever it is, I need to be there first in line to loot or whatever it is, if it's an auction, whatever. I need that picture of Mama and Jesus together in Heaven. I need it, Okay.
Speaker 3: But here's what I'm thinking you can do.
Speaker 1: You can just go online to their website and print it off and can have it right behind you there that's true. That's pretty easy. I think you could do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's honestly, it's like there's Starry Night, there's the Mona Lisa, and then there's that, and it's better than any other piece of art there's ever been.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, somebody can make that happen for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're going to get one in the mail, Okay, okay, And you and I have talked about beforehand. I just have dropped off of Real Housewives Apotomac. I feel terrible about it, but I got like two behind and the only reason I was really watching it was to see Wendy Azefo just dig that role.
Speaker 2: Yes, Can I tell you where I think the problem is. This is probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I think our problem lies in Ashley and Gazelle.
Speaker 1: But I like Ashley and Gazelle.
Speaker 2: You can like them, but they don't like they don't bring anything to the show anymore. I feel like, like Ashley Darby without Michael Darby is just and I don't really care, and she never really shares much about her actual life, Like she's very surface level on the show, and Gazelle's always been so surface level on the show. She brings up everyone else's dirt, which I do appreciate, but like they don't bring enough storyline. I feel like to the show to make it worth like being there. I think that if you brought Robin Dixon back, I'll keep Giselle, Yes, but I think Ashley has to go. I think she's run her course. I feel bad saying it, but I do think. I think that, Oh, oh, shoot, what's her name? What's the new British lighty?
Speaker 1: Oh, the British lighty. I talked to her in the airport after Bravo Con.
Speaker 2: What is her name?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: No, no, it just went out of my head.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I like her, and I feel like she brought something new to the show.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: I feel like Angel, you know, had high hopes for but it didn't really go where I needed it to.
Speaker 1: They're not all real friends. And then, you know what I mean. You've got Giselle, Ashley, you know, Robin, Wendy, Karen they have history, yes, and now we've got these other people and I'm like, I don't know them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Karen or Kay as they call her. I'm like, I do not want to spend time in a fucking condo right now, Get me out of here.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this person. Is she engaged him?
Speaker 3: Is not Icy buying her an apartment?
Speaker 2: Is he not?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't care. I'm not invested.
Speaker 2: And she lives like Wendy lives two hours away from everybody. She lives like an hour away. I'm like, the show is meant to be friends, people who are intermingled in each other's lives, and that's why it works. Like Salt Lake, maybe these women weren't all friends. I don't think Mary knew any of these people before. But there is still history. There's there's uh Lisa and uh Meredith Bronwyn. There's Lisa and Heather. There's Heather and Whitney Ish. You know they didn't find out they were cousins so they did the show. But still like, there's there's that, There's there's just Angie and Heather went to high school together. Like that's what we need to be finding when we're casting housewives. And I'll tell you what, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is a pure example of why you need to get your shit together, because that show is a sinking ship. It is the Titanic, and I'm very upset because it just feels like every season we're doing another casting call, We're hiring a new actress to join the show. It's not it doesn't work. They're not invested. We need Kathya's full time. We need Kyle, we need I mean, could we ever do this, No, it'd be inhumane, but Kim. We need to bring Lisa back. We need other Lisa back. We need Iileen like, we need people who are actually inter Honestly, I never thought I would say this, bring Teddy back, Bring Teddy.
Speaker 1: Back, Erica. I agree with Teddy. I think Rachel Zoe's a good fit this. This Amanda girl is get the fuck out of here, nobody. They're so icing this girl, Amanda out that even when they're filming with her, they're not talking to her.
Speaker 2: I love Bos, but she does not work with these women. She needs her, She needs to be some I've always said we need real housewives of like Wes Hollywood, and I think Bos would go there. She's she's so much more younger in spirit than these women, and she's fun and she wants to have a good time.
Speaker 1: She's a baby, and these all I mean and Kyle's got a kid getting married, right, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want her on television, but not with these women. I want her with a younger, more fun, hip crowd.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: And I got to say, you know, Jerie her being late all the time. This is last week and she was like an hour and a half late for the plane. I go, who is an hour and a half late for a private jet? That is so rude?
Speaker 2: And do you know who else I've I mean, I have wished for this since day one, full time housewife, fay Resnick.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we don't have it, the Moray corrupt. I don't know why we don't have it.
Speaker 2: The way that that woman held her ground against the uh oh shoot now the medium. Why can't think of her name? Oh?
Speaker 3: The medium?
Speaker 2: M h yeah, Allison, Alison Dubois. That was the moment in which it was like, why are we not immediately picking up Fays.
Speaker 3: Let's get Camille back.
Speaker 2: Camille I love, I mean, I hate Camille, I love COMMI exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why we need her back. Because that fight where she that she and Jerite had, where Jurie called her to see you next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I was dying.
Speaker 3: I was like, we need Camil back.
Speaker 1: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: I would love to have Camille back. And I think too, I think we should delusional.
Speaker 1: She's illusional like Lisa Barlowe.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean could if we could get Camille back while she's still married to Kelsey next level, but that's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: They've been divorced fifteen years.
Speaker 2: So I know. I know. But just like there was an air about her when she was with Kelsey, like she was like, I am somebody. I love her.
Speaker 1: She was married, she thought she was married to like George Clooney, Yes, have you taken a look at your husband and you are She was like the fourth wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then I honestly think, I I we don't need to read. We don't need to read because her and Kyle aren't as close as they need to be to make this work. I think we need to rework the whole thing. I think Kathy needs to be full time and we need to get somehow. We need to get Kathy to crack in front of the cameras because if you watch Paris in Love and the Paris Shows or whatever, Kathy's awful. She's awful.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think allegedly she is awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we don't get to see it on the show.
Speaker 1: No, she's cookie, she's the fun She's the fun aunt that comes with her fan and her stupid hat, right, But.
Speaker 2: I want to see her be awful. I want her. The fact that Lisa Rinna didn't have audio recording of Kathy losing her shit is was the downfall of Lisa Rena because had she had that, she would have been a winner.
Speaker 1: My understanding is there is audio of it. Oh, my understanding is there is audio of it, but they could never say that there was because wherever they were Colorado, Montana, where were they I'm not sure, asked Spence of Colorado. Something about the laws in Colorado is not a two party consent, you know, Like she wasn't consenting to be recorded, so obviously she's not gonna anyway. My understanding is one hundred percent she recorded every bit of it.
Speaker 2: But I just I feel like if we could go in that direction, it would be completely revived. Like we need history, we need like relationships on the line, we need closeness like Beverly Hills doesn't have that anymore. These women are all completely disjointed. They don't know each other. I do love Rachel Zoe, and I think that she could fit in that. But when they try to bring someone like Amanda in, I'm like, why.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows her?
Speaker 2: It was nineteen eighty five that cear I was born. Shut up right now, shut up? I hate a young housewife.
Speaker 1: I will say the information about Lisaman recording it is alleged. I don't know for sure, okay, but I the Amanda. The whole thing about them saying she's a one upper and then showing all the things that she said did make me step back and think, do I do that in conversations?
Speaker 3: I need to look inward?
Speaker 2: Oh god, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like some like I felt like it was like the learning channel. All of a sudden, I felt like I learned something. I was like, I need to really pay attention on conversations that I don't think I'm being conversational and relating with somebody and not one upping somebody.
Speaker 2: Now, Ian, did you where did you end up on this journey that.
Speaker 3: I don't do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think I do it. I've ever done I've never done this. You no, no, But I well like her saying, oh, I've ten thousand dollars one time on a crystal. You're like, okay, well that was ridiculous. But I felt like when she was talking and people are like, oh, let's go out by the pool, and she's like, I have a pool and you know, and they showed like lots of clips and I go, God, I feel like in some of those instances, she's just trying to fit in and like, oh, really, I know that hair drives her too, Like she's just trying to jump in the conversations.
Speaker 3: And some of it was one upping.
Speaker 1: So now the fact that she has done one upping a couple of times, they're going to think everything's one uping, even if she's just trying to make conversation.
Speaker 2: I think that Amanda's problem is she so desperately wants to be accepted and everything about her is like it's so materialistic, and even though that's what Beverly Hills is supposed to be, there's no substance to this woman whatsoever. And I hate small children on my housewives.
Speaker 1: I I yeah, a lot of people really hate seeing small children on their housewives disgusting because you have to see them at home, like I've already got three.
Speaker 2: Yep, Nope, I've never liked it. Even when I wanted kids, I didn't want to see him, you know, like, no, I just am not. Don't show me children on the shows.
Speaker 1: I'm going to close with a controversial topic. Okay, how do you feel about your best friend Katie Janella no longer going on the OC She's fired. I know you loved her.
Speaker 2: I I will die for Katie Janella, I know, and I'm not. My fight's not done. Okay, I will be heard as Mary Brown would say. You know, I feel like it was an absolutely wrong move. But the second they announced Vicky was coming back, it's like, gotcha, it wasn't going to happen. Vicky is exactly what Orange County has been for so long, and that's not, you know, an Asian woman, and so I should have known then. But I feel like I just Here's what I keep saying, is like the same thing with New York. I don't know why we had to make a New New York replace New York. Do an offshoot of New York? Agree, Ladies of New York or I don't know, gals of New York whatever they want?
Speaker 3: Housewives of Manhattan. Yes, call it something different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do Real Housewives of Newport and go around Katie and her friends, Because I'm telling you, Katie is she's She's great for television. I believe. I think that her friends are probably very interesting. I think that there's not I don't want to say like the first level, but there's like a level of like, I'm I'm here to do a fucking job, and I'm going to do it, and I'm sad that we are missing out, and I feel like, just bring us Real Housewives of Newport centered around Katie and her friends, and I would be in hog Heaven.
Speaker 1: It's interesting though, with the bringing Vicky back, it seems like because they're going into like a twentieth season, Yeah, perhaps they're trying to be like, Oh, we're gonna we're gonna we're gonna roll it all the way back.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna bring back some real ogs.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that we're rolling it all the way back or are we coming to a conclusion.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hadn't thought about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, ratings aren't good.
Speaker 1: Well, according to you, Beverly Hills is also in the tank yep, And I don't agree.
Speaker 3: We don't have to agree. We could still be friends.
Speaker 2: Oh, we get it. Oh I didn't say necessarilier, but get rid of Sutton. I don't need Sutton.
Speaker 1: I love Sutton.
Speaker 2: That's because you're from the South. That's probably right, Sutton Brown. I feel such a kinship. I thought, from coming from a standpoint of like just marketing, I'm like, do not go by Sutton Brown. You will be completely forgotten. Sutton Strack is what makes you memorable. Do not go by Sutton Brown. I think that's right.
Speaker 1: But you know, her name legally has been changed back to Sutton Brown. However, Shannon Badour hadn't been Shannon Badoor for years. She's Shannon's Storms. But she said with Shannabadoor, right, because that's that was her name and that's her brand, right, and that's why it works. I think Sutton Strack is a better.
Speaker 2: Brand name exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or she could just be one word button. Listen.
Speaker 1: That's it. But we are going to record an episode of does as Know Who this is? And that'll be over on Pink Shade Prime. But for now, a tell everybody where they can find you, because Sister Wives is airing, which means you're firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 2: All cylinders over here, We've got Sister Wives Love to Be Multiplied Not Divided, which we do. Our episodes drop immediately after the episode finishes on Sunday nights, and then we've got our Patreon Patreon dot com slash Sister Wives Talk where we do all different shows five days a week. And then you can also find me on Reality Court that I do with Anna Kinklosis, former Real Housewife of Miami, and we talk Bravo. We dive into things that are not important at all, and that's I feel like the way it should be.
Speaker 3: That's a great show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you show. I'd like to come back anytime, anytime, back, thank you.
Speaker 3: I do love that Anna ken Kosis.
Speaker 1: Even though I do a caller Kens, which is the John, He's the guy that does the what would you do?
Speaker 2: Which I would die to be on that show.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know what you would cry? I don't know what you would do? What would I do? Sit in this car and cry?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay. Everybody make sure you're following me on social media at Pink Shade Pod. You can follow Ace at Ace Fanning, Underscore and ship Talk Pod with one t
Speaker 3: I remember okay, thanks a thank you,