Speaker 1: Time for law and disorder.
Speaker 2: I demand a lawyer with attorney Jeff Kaufman on one O one one w JRR.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. Jeff Kaufman a partner at Kaufman and Lynn find Personal Injury firm here in Central Florida. If you are someone you know has been injured and you believe you might need to have a lawyer, get involved or at least maybe take a look at your situation. Jeff is a great source to turn to.
Speaker 2: Let you know if you even need to hire a lawyer, you can save you money. Jeff at whenuneed us dot com is his direct email. Jeff at whenuneed us dot com pound five four six on your cell where you can give him a call directly four zero seven five hundred.
Speaker 1: Jeff. I still like that number. Hello Jeff, Yeah, it's a lot of fun. I was. I was.
Speaker 4: Craig and I were doing this. So we're doing the Joker movie premiere in a.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Craig is his partner, and we're doing the trailer and I gave out the number. He goes, why there kind of number four five hundred, Craig. I said, well, Craig has five letters.
Speaker 1: That's the answer.
Speaker 2: Because I was gonna say, did we have a Bob one like five oh five five Bob? Yeah, you would need another number, Craig. We can make this happen, dude, four oh seven, five oh Craig.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five oh Craig, fifty Craig. But then he think that was his age and he'd be mad, he go cancel.
Speaker 1: Ith, damn it. It's a you can't lose, to lose.
Speaker 3: Lose for We had some listeners looking for some guidance this morning. Taco Bob, you know it? What is an eviction? And hell does it work? What is an eviction?
Speaker 1: I know that? Is this a ruddit question?
Speaker 4: It feels like something somebody types in it and the botch just gives it to you.
Speaker 1: I just I just guess.
Speaker 4: It's like this, whether you have a contract or not. It's a it's the process somebody uses to get somebody out of their property, whether it be a business, whether it be a squatter, whether it be a tenant. And normally what happens is you have to five i'll documents with court and then a sheriff serves it, and then if you don't go within a period of time they evict you.
Speaker 2: And the great thing is, at least in our state, the squatters thing is being squished or at least Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of weird stuff on that, you know, because you feel, what right do you have just to move into somebody's stuff?
Speaker 1: You don't know?
Speaker 4: No, that'd be like the same thing, Hey, I have the right to take your car if I don't, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Just I just borrowed them. I just took the car.
Speaker 4: It's such it fumes me. It's a concept which is a little insane. But you know, we have different rules when it comes to property. For example, if you're on the property for over twenty years, you know, sometimes you have certain rights by it if you believe it's yours and you take charge of it for twenty years, you know, like you know, like there's places on your property that you use, like the extra property at the end of you know, your yard or something. Let's say you've been using that for twenty five years. Someone goes, no, no, the property line is right here. I said, no, no, I've been using this property for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: That's you know, but in situations like squatters and everything else like that that's just scrap it totally.
Speaker 1: Is that'll be a BWO part two.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, All World Order will take care of squatters at the knee caps.
Speaker 1: Moved it to our pizza place.
Speaker 2: They can't squat because they're going to be sitting the whole time in a wheelchair after their knees are taken out.
Speaker 1: I have a warrant.
Speaker 2: Look at you getting all violent. No, I'm just tired of people taking advantage. Have to do the enforcement, That's all I'm wondering about. The hired guard hired guards, why the merchants.
Speaker 1: The grassroots movement Israel, Jeff, just know this. There boots on the ground, boots on the ground. I have a warrant in a different state.
Speaker 2: Not great, But when I was pulled over the other day, that is a type of I have never seen. They said I had one from a year ago.
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: They only said I had one from a year ago. What do I do?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Do you need to contact and tourney in that state and see if they can run it up for you. Sometimes they can do it without you. Sometimes you're gonna have to go back to that state. A lot of times. Let's say it's a small infraction. They don't like a like a traffic something. Sometimes they don't pick you up, but you know, be aware that any time you get pulled over, they can take you in and then you wait there to see if that state wants to extradite you or not, or if there's an active bail for you. So yeah, don't screw around with that because you're gonna be You don't want to be camped out in jail for thirty to sixty days trying to figure out if they're going to bust you to Cleveland or wherever you got that warmth. You're right, man, that's a lot of time wasted. And I want you to know something. They only serve the freed bologna at Christmas, so be careful.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I love that fried bologna in there, but.
Speaker 2: I do not enough to stay put it good piece of fraud bolognaya. If I'm the policy holder, god, we've had a lot of these lately. If I'm the policy holder, can doctors come after me for my daughter bills her doctor bills when she's twenty two years old?
Speaker 4: Well, she's still on your policy. I mean, if your policy really if she came and used your policy, and there's there's things that I mean, you're paying the bills for that, which means that she's twenty two. You know, some policies allow you to extend it past eighteen. And that sounds like this is what's going on. But the law twenty six, well, it depends on the policy. I mean, you know what company covers what I mean, I cover the health insurance for my people.
Speaker 1: But you know, you never know what that stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they can come after you with your policy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: They said it was only because they only took your They only took they only did the lady because of your insurance.
Speaker 1: So be careful. What's happened the lady, the lady, the lady. She's still alive.
Speaker 4: The lady might be gone. I think we there might be an rip on that.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember who the lady was. I'm aware of that. That's why we call her the lady.
Speaker 2: The lady is the one that sent the Bob you got to be in court tomorrow letter that I opened.
Speaker 1: Three months.
Speaker 4: The lady is who you called and she goes, I don't worry about it. You know, Court's not a big deal. And you said to me, well, the lady said not to worry about it, said, lady's gonna take your house.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, that's right. It was that was he.
Speaker 4: Forgets jees I never, I'm never gonna forget that because it was on a Friday and he's had me in there on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Okay, for those that don't know, I was served to go to court for something real estate wise, no idea. After I talked to the lady that she misinformed me, and the lady said it was cool.
Speaker 5: I broke out. I do believe that was the direct quote, You're gonna be cool. And I'm looking at you. Are you out of your mind? He hand, I'll never forget. He hands Jeff this piece of paper goes. It's just anything to worry about. And Jeff does a double take. Coon, yes, and you're just telling me now.
Speaker 2: His eyes popped out of his head, and I said, well, the lady told me I'm cool.
Speaker 4: This was after we're doing Scummer the week. I believe, yes, after one of our Scummer segments. Again, that was on a Friday and I had to be in court on Monday.
Speaker 1: But you made it happen. And that's what Coffin does. He's that kind of lawyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeff at when youneed US dot Com third party debt? Can three parties purchase a debt then sue you for the debt?
Speaker 1: Yes? Original is a bank for a credit card?
Speaker 2: Yes, then it gets sold to the company is against you this yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, but they have to prove that they have the rights to the debt, and they got to be able to bring in all the documents, so lawyer, and sometimes they have those documents so you show up. Oh there's no way they're going to have it, you know. But they also have to show a lot of these companies bought this debt in like huge bundles, so it's kind of hard sometimes for them to prove that they own the debt.
Speaker 1: Then they have guys named Steve call you on Christmas.
Speaker 4: Steve talking Steve and the lady call you and say, don't worry, you don't have to be there, Bob.
Speaker 2: I will drive across the country from Ani to pull that money out of your ash.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know, I talk to me like, I remember we nailed him for a grand Yeah, and we beat him up a little bit. Yeah, I have a warrant.
Speaker 2: I had some financial issues with you guys with your warrants?
Speaker 1: When when should I? Uh?
Speaker 4: It's like it's the Central version, Central Florida version of Mad Max with.
Speaker 1: All the warrants we parted.
Speaker 2: When Pat and I parted ways from the company, there was some financials that didn't work out anyway. I have a warrant in a different state. But what that I did that again? He didn't like to answer.
Speaker 1: He texted twice. I look at him. He could text wife, but he could answer his court sum. Is anybody else enjoying this car crash?
Speaker 2: If I was injured at work on a construction site, is it a personal entry? They meant injury personal entries? No, it's textos. Is it a personal injury case? Or workers work? Sounds like worker scomp?
Speaker 4: If you're on the job and you get hurt on the job and they have workers competurance, it's worker's comp.
Speaker 1: If they don't.
Speaker 4: But sometimes those cases can blend over, so you call the personal injury attorney first. He makes sure that you're represented in the worker's camp and then if there's anything left over, it can be it can be personal injury.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that lawyer to call for zero seven five hundred. Jeff don't try to do fifty Craig, it doesn't exist, no or whatever. Bob for zero seven five hundred. Jeff, Hello, my ex husband fled the country and what.
Speaker 4: Did you do to him? I'm sorry, that's a bad joke.
Speaker 2: My ex husband fled the country and I'm I don't know where he is.
Speaker 1: My question is right, it's a bad joke. I apologize.
Speaker 2: Since we got married out of the country in the UK, would I have to divorce him in US and UK?
Speaker 1: How would I go about doing that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think there's citizenship issues. Are US citizen in the US if you're a resident here? Normally, if you're a resident of a state for a particular amount of time, you can sue him in the state that you're a resident, and you don't sue him, you just file for bankruptcy. So you know, a lot of like I said, a lot of it depends on residency and whether you have the rights as a citizen or not a citizen to be bound by the state of Florida or wherever you happen to be suing from. But yes, it doesn't matter that he took off or something. But you're going to have to try to serve him, and you know that's that's going to be the pain in the ass, and maybe a judge will, after a certain amount of effort, say, Okay, you can do this, but uh, you know you're gonna have to talk to a decent divorce attorney. Contact me. I know a couple. I don't do it myself because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, who wants to? Who wants to do it? I mean, honestly, it is.
Speaker 4: Any lawyer I know who doesn't do it is not volunteering to guy, you know what, that's a field I really can't.
Speaker 1: Wait to get into.
Speaker 2: Jeff, when you need us done? The Morse attorneys know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Stop it. It's the law school to be a divorce attorney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeff at when you need us dot com is his direct email, so he can send you in the right direction.
Speaker 4: Once then I can send you to But I ain't doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there an income oh, speaking of bankruptcy? They just fired this in. Is there an income level that stops a person from filing for bankruptcy?
Speaker 1: Like you're making too much? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm not you know there, I know a lot of answers, but the intricacy is a bankruptcy court. But again, if you do, I can't forward you over to a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of people who do this.
Speaker 4: Do bankruptcy different types, there are, there are levels of certain there are levels when it comes to it, like if you make a certain amount of year, you don't qualify. And I don't want to say this because I hate doing it, but you can google it and it'll be it'll send you directly to a government website that.
Speaker 1: Will give you the amounts.
Speaker 4: But yes, you should definitely see a bankruptcy attorney on this if you know a good I know some good ones that can refer you to.
Speaker 2: If you want to hit him up for a bankruptcy or attorney, or for a divorce attorney or anything. His specialty him and Craig is personal injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I put you in the right direction though, because it's only fair. But just everyone knows when they call me, I don't I don't charge for that. This is not this is not a money issue with me when it comes to putting you in the right direction or giving you advice. In fact, we don't get paid unless we're successful for you.
Speaker 1: So that's he's a contact numbers one more time talking. He's there to help our listeners.
Speaker 2: Jeff at when youneed us dot com pound five four six on your cellar four zero seven five hundred, Jeff, Jeff appreciate it always.
Speaker 1: Guys. All right, we'll rendezvous again next Monday.
Speaker 4: Linchin Taco on demand Download the iHeartRadio app