Speaker 1: Let me just shut right when that were and and.
Speaker 2: Let me just go, well, everybody, we are here today with Gooditris, we're going to get to know who he is, what he's about, what he sees as the problems that are facing all of us, the things that we talk about here on the daily basis, however way you want to personify it, to really get a grasp on it, the horrors and tortures of World War Two, the treachery of history, any one place that you can focus on, even the Frankests, because then you kind of get a personification of who they are and what they are, even though it's not isolated to just calling them frankests, as Adam green Light's to try to pigeonhole it into, it's not the point. The point is you get an understanding of who they are and what they are when you study the frankest, because that's very, very platont blunt, and it's severe to the extreme without any you know, guarding and misdirection into something sweet or kind or helpful or anything like that. You see the true grit of that. That's why I focus on them, because you can you can apply that to all of these things that are going on, because you'll see their hand in it since the seventeen eighties on up. So I'm going to bring on to Niete just now and we were going to discuss.
Speaker 3: Hey, how's it going, Bud.
Speaker 1: Hey good, nice to meet you, Daniel. I'm greeting severalone and I'm Stny Truce Spaniards. I'm was born and raised in Europe.
Speaker 2: Excellent, And so tell us what is it that uh drives your passion?
Speaker 3: What are you uh?
Speaker 2: What bothers you about what's going on in the world. I mean, I could show you clips right now. Russia last night just got nailed, just like they said. It would be considered an the word deep inside of Russia they had they got hit, and I believe there's an armory in some other spots nearby it that you could see the mushroom cloud. I mean, it was hard, it was it was a hard hit that's going to require if you know, if anybody with balls would fight back, you know, So these things are escalating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cerebral. It's obvious that we are already in World War three, that's already started probably long time ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, when it comes to a list of things that bother me. I think that that would be such a long list that a whole day wouldn't be enough, you know, we would have to do like a Martin, you know, like a whole week of streaming NonStop just to complete the list. Uh, there's a lot of those things. But mainly where I'm coming from is that from this artistic perspective, I'm an artist. I always like to draw and paint ever since I was a kid, and I wanted to get into doing that professionally in modern times, which turn out to be quite a challenge if you don't subject yourself to this you know, demonic ideology of modern times and don't blindly accept whatever most recent insanity there is. So artistic environment especially is very indoctrinated and heavily guarded by all those ideologues to make sure that your artwork is only going into the one direction and is promoting the rot of our society and is praising that rod and promoting all the sexual deviations and just weird satanic symbolisms and or just degradation of human perception by showing them this, you know, yogurt on a canvas kind of artwork, right, or a banana appeal on the wall. So it was actually very challenging to get to know any other artists just because most of them are really insane nowadays. It was really hard to get to any school that would direct me in this way of becoming an artist, and it was really hard to get accepted by any community that would always be rejected because of that different energy. You know, like they would literally tell me that I'm not an artist because I don't believe in those things that they do. And I'm a straight white male, so you know, I'm kind of a misfit right where there's just tons of You're not going to be able to find a single normal person there. You know, everyone has some weird sexual deviation. No one is actually really straight, and if they are, even then you know, like there's just some weird kink to that. So it's a pretty pretty you know, it's pretty telling that the system really curse about art because they know that that's how you get to a human soul. So they need to have a monopoly over that and just pollute the soul with this modern art so called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's the other that's the reflection of the culture. So if they can pervert and deviate from the norm. Then they are manipulating and poisoning culture, because that's what's you know, that's expression, that's like the core of your like you said, your soul. That's freaking awful that I didn't realize that there was that much OUs too. I mean, I assume there was gatekeepers because you know, the same thing with you know, any other industry of entertainment or whatever. There's certain things that you're expected to appreciate and promote if you want to get anywhere, because now you're a spokesman for it, and then they will make you, you know, popularity and things like that, and you know, that's that's all artificial. If they decide to put their their what do you call it, their resources to bring anybody up, they do. That doesn't mean that they're talented, doesn't mean that they're untalented. It just means that they were picked, you know, they were chosen to be promoted, and they can make anybody into a star. They can make anybody into nothing and have absolutely zero to do with what their abilities are, which is terrible because a lot of people go to you know, they go to highway or they go somewhere else thinking maybe even the New York and they'll think, you know that it's because of their writing, it's because of their artwork, it's because of their acting that they're going to be somewhere. It's like, no, it's because of that couch over there and what you'll be able to, what you'll do on it. It's because of you know, all these other little steps that rip out your soul first. And it's kind of funny too, because one of the one of the tenets of communism, which is obviously Bolshevism, which is obviously the same special people, is make the art ugly on what do you call uninspired, just like corporate art, it makes no sense, Like you said, the banana peel. I've seen people pan st I haven't personally, but I've heard the story like that's you know, what do you call it? When you like a performance art like is to do something discussing on a stage and it's all depraved. It's all you wouldn't bring your children to it if you had a sensible mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you're spot on. Uh, you know, the performance is always about some weird sexual act that has not like no normal person will be able to watch it. It's so disgusting, and also it's impossible to even understand what the what is going on in the heads of those sick people. And also one of the very popular means of art nowadays is installation, right, so like, for instance, a banana appeal on the wall is technically considered an installation. So you have all sorts of weird installations, you know, like you have a toilet seat in the middle of lying on the middle of the floor in the museum, and that's installation, you know, like, and there's a lot of subversive elements who are behind it and who are spewing that intellectual narrative to such a soul devouring artwork. You know, they will tell you that, oh, you're just You're just a simple person. You don't understand the art. You know, you don't understand how deep that goes. You're just incapable of seeing what the genius artists wanted to portray with this. But everyone else around you they understand because they have that you know, artistic sensus. So through the prism of this kind of a narrative. I was always told by my own teachers in school you know that oh yeah, well, I don't have that artistic thing. You know, I'm missing it because I don't understand the modern art. You know that the world has moved on and now we're progressing and we are in a different stage of art. And if you're not able to keep upping, you're not not able to understand it, then sorry, but you just don't belong to the art world.
Speaker 2: You know, where the individual go then if you're supposed to follow a thread or a wave of other ideas, where's the individuality commit to play?
Speaker 1: There is no place for individual you know, because they will pull that card individual only when it suits them. You know, it's a typical play. But obviously they are not interested in any individualism, and especially if that goes against the Jewish tyranny and the system. So and you know, funny enough, oftentimes those teachers that you know would be experts on the modern art, later on they turn out to be actually Jewish. That I have.
Speaker 3: Thread, Yeah, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: And it's like the Emperor has no closing and they say, only the only the enlightened can understand can see his clothing. So it's just like the same thing they're saying, Well, everybody else you understands it Yeah, everybody else is just as confused and baffled unless they're perverted to and understand that this is how we roll.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They just don't want to say it out loud because then they're not as intellectual.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's it's a silly game that they play. Yeah, absolutely funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's you know, one last thing that is worthy noting in here is that you've mentioned that there's a lot of tentless people going into the art scene and whether that would be you know, visual art or acting or singing whatever, that would be right. That is true, you know, because they they have this power to turn anyone into a big star. They have so much technology on their site and so many workers that can just make every things sound good. Right. But there's one other type of people who are becoming successful in modern times when it comes to all those areas. And I've known, sadly enough, many of us such instances. People who are actually talented, but they care more about fame, they care more about money, so they are very easily accepted the moment. They will sell their soul and they will do as they are taught. So I knew, for instance, this guy who was extremely talented in playing a piano. He was just very musical. But because he was, he was obsessed with becoming famous and he just wanted money.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He was picturing himself as you know, some sort of a star.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He was putting his own skill basically exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he had to pretty much change everything about himself. Everything the way he was dressing, the way he was seeing the world, the way he was playing the piano. Uh, he just had to switch everything because he was told by his manager and by his teachers before that you know, that's not gonna fly. You know, you have to change this and that and this, you know, and maybe you know, adopt a little bit more of Gayer's style. You know, put some weird glasses and started wearing some pink shirts, you know, and stuff like that, and they he got completely changed, you know.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and it's always about you know, how you respond. I think they coach people like how do you respond to questions I'm going to ask if you're if you're brought up in a position where.
Speaker 3: You're Woody Rangers says, is the man there? You go? Very cool?
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody over on Rumble and FTJ Media Twitter and literal.
Speaker 3: I'm on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have a we have We have good guests here, for sure, and this is a really cool different perspective here that we don't really get much of.
Speaker 3: You know. I used to like to draw. I thought that at.
Speaker 2: One point I was going to be going to California for the purpose of writing and directing, because I was big into reading and as I am still, but I wanted to write, and I practice all the time since I was like fourteen or six, you know, sixteen on up. But I didn't understand the the atmosphere, and I didn't understand the environment of what was going to be waiting for me if I got there. So when I got here, luckily, i'd already kind of phased into I was our electrician in the Union, and then I started a business. But if I tried and I and I did act in a couple and I did like you know, you know, what do you call it? What they call it h production assistance PA stuff for like some small, well small things over in San Diego.
Speaker 3: And that was fun. I had a great time.
Speaker 2: I met some really good people and it wasn't it was from in the outside outskirts of the main line of entertainment. So we there were males that were actually males and you know, and those guys are still my friends. And it's uh, but I do also I kind of rubbed really close to the people that were on the other side of that imaginary line, and yeah, I unders I started to understand, but I was still kind of native back then, like twenty twelve. I guess to that like I didn't. I knew that element was there, but I didn't know that it was the controlling element.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I knew it was flooded because I assume that that's just what people with a with a flare for acting and writing or whatever usually also have as part of their character. But it's not it's not that it's that that they could become that or they're forced into it, or whatever the case may be. But it also attracts them like a map anything perverse. It's attracted like a magnet to that type of stuff. Because they flourished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very well said you know, pre COVID era. I think most of us were still a little bit more of a little bit naive before they actually showed, you know, what they are about. I'm curious to know how did you get into this whole Jewish question environment. Was it something that you were introduced to or did you discover it yourself.
Speaker 2: I think it's just through a through a natural progressive progression from what I was reading and looking up.
Speaker 3: And then, you know, I want to say that.
Speaker 2: It got really, it got really, you know, to the point where I had a passion to continue to figure out what was going on. When I read sixteen sixty six Redemption through Sin by Robert Sepper, and he was talking about Frankism and stuff like that, and even now I see that as being like like one oh one class it was when I wrote this, This was way more in depth into the topics that he was talking about with Frankism, and I went all the way back to you know, Babylon or whatever and Samaria and started looking up the culture and come to find out, like I just read this thing called Makers of Civilization by La Woodell from nineteen twenty nine. So imagine it's between two wars. They haven't completely won and destroyed everybody yet you know, nationalism is growing, you know, there's things happening here, and this book comes out right in the middle. And he's a historian who learned the ancient Samaritan, He learned the higher glyphs. He understood how to transpose them from the Indus Valley. And he's saying, no, these guys were not these guys were not Semitic. These early kings were not Semitic. We've been told a lie. They semitize everything is to give themselves a false history, to give us this impression that we owe them for culture, when in fact they're just the leeches of culture. He doesn't go that far, but I understood that part by then. And they were Norse. They were into European, they were Aryan, that were the original kings. Now, they did get corrupted over time because they had this KLDI Chaldian element to them, and at one point they were anti human sacrifice. But then these people won over, and just how it works, just with it's a slow erosion, just like with Hollywood. Now they have the you know, they control the monetary system, so things go quicker. Right, The purse strings are a lot more, a lot more influential than they would have been back then. But these guys are the merchants, thieves, bandits all the time. They were called the cutthroats. They were the Habaru Sagas. They were always the foreigners, no matter where they were, So that puts them into the category of the Egyptians, calling them, you know, disciples of Set, because Set was the god of foreigners. So Typhon, all these evil Saturn, this is everything negative. They were chasing demons in all this stuff. Ever since their moon cold days. They didn't see one beneficent creator. They took that idea from us. You know, it just goes, it goes more and more. But the root is where I go to as far back as I can find, and then watch them through history to see how they manipulate what they develop. And it's very interesting how they co opt and personate and flat out lie and repurpose stories, mythology to create their own history because they didn't have one. Because without us, they don't have a culture. They would still be throwing sticks at each other, you know, and robbing each other basically, or other people, which they're doing.
Speaker 3: Obviously. The robbing of other people is definitely still happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a typical parasite. And unfortunately they don't seem to be smart enough to understand that without the host, they will die on their own and they now they seem to, you know, go full force against us. They want to get rid of us because we are in the way for them to gain a full control over the world. So literally you're observing their greediness heading them into the direction of suicide pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's funny too, because I've been thinking about that too. It's it's I don't even think it's a lack of awareness. I think it's just this is just a straight death cult. And I think at the end of the road they think that they're going to be somehow separated. I think at the tip top, maybe none of them actually believe in anything. But you know, this idea that the Meshiak or the savior if you help them get there, and this is kind of like the luring cabalist idea, right, which kind of is what Zionism now is now that the people who help it along to get it to the condition so that the Meshiak can come back, which is complete degradation and destruction of everybody. That at that point they're separate from the judgment, but the end is already the end, so they don't have to worry about continuing a culture because it's like a whole mystical different environment of existence in the first place that they brought on because you're right, they couldn't they couldn't without a host, and they would deteriorate in every place that they don't have a host. They have to quickly find a place and move on and do so. So they're not nomadic, they're parasitic. Nomads actually have somewhat of a plan. They can actually grow food, they can actually do things, you know, they actually work until they don't make other people do it for them.
Speaker 3: It's a lot different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely ifinluely agree. And I think that you know, they are getting very cocky because of the technology. They think that they will be able to replace everything with the AI and robots and they don't need humans anymore. They don't need that natural you know, a host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we built the world that they wanted for them, and it actually you know, it's funny. This may sound strange to you, but I've always had this idea that there's like an ancient AI, like an idea that there was cataclysm and people or e something rotten intentionally brought everything back down to primitive level to get rid of the technology that was about to kill them potentially, but something survives and then someone finds it and it all starts all over again, kind of the cyclically. I mean, it could have just been a natural cataclysm. But this idea that they were able to in the last three hundred years advanced technology as quickly as they did makes it seem like somebody was spoon feeding the information to them. Now with that an old piece of tech that they found, was it some other thing that they decoded, Because it's us that you do the interpreting, it's us that do the developing, it's us that do the inventing. But now I think they feel like they're at a position now that they don't Thanks thanks for building the world for us now you can go, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And it doesn't sound weird at all to me, you know, as a matter of fact, just like you said, you know, it seems weird to me that they are able to progress technology so fast is actually very unsettlink, you know, to think that me as a kid, you know, watching TV for instance, that's already obsolete, or using CDs or DVDs, right, that's not a thing anymore. It's progressing so fast that it's just really hard to get embedded in the in the system and just you know, like just function like a human, you know, like you need to constantly adapt to something newer. And I think that that goes along with this sick ideology of ever progressing, you know, like just a decade ago, it would be unthinkable. What's going on right now in regards to trainees, right that you need to respect some lunatics pronounce and now it's a norm, you know, like now it's a given.
Speaker 2: Schools makes us the ones that are they actually crazy, the ones. We're the crazy ones for allowing that, Like if you're a parrot and you're allowing your child to be exposed to because you're afraid of what, you know, what the woke culture is going to think about it?
Speaker 3: Why the hell is the.
Speaker 2: Wolk culture dictating in the first place? How weak are you?
Speaker 3: You know? That's it's sad.
Speaker 2: And then you go in front of a board and tell people at a school meeting and you become labeled by the FBI asn't a domestic terrorist. So the system has already been bought. I mean it's already not even bought. It's been taken over since at least nineteen thirteen, nineteen thirty three. People just haven't picked up on it yet because now they've gone from covert to over. They're letting you know who's in charge. And this change is something that they wrote about. So it's a little on the alarming side because what happens next isn't very good once they've laid it all out. And this whole push for anti semitism. Did you see the clip that the Jewish whatever committee leader was talking about they need punishment, they need they meet severe punishment for anti Semitism. So if you don't agree with them, and it's based on their judgment, what's anti semitism?
Speaker 3: Because you guys are anti Semites.
Speaker 2: You're killing a bunch of Semites in the freaking in the desert right now, and you're like one tenth of whatever you would consider semi by the language definition. So you guys are the biggest anti Semites, you're the only ones killing Semites right now, but you're gonna you're gonna use it exclusively for yourself.
Speaker 3: It's pretty interesting, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something that conservatives.
Speaker 2: Hate that, right, Who gets to tell us what anti semitism is them?
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice, Yeah, absolutely, you know that's something that conservatives cannot understand that the source of console culture culture are the Jews. You know, they are the sole source of everything that is going on right now, the whole rot And as we can see, you know, uh, the system is fine when it comes to all the anti white sentiments. It's perfectly fine to even preach violence against us. But the moment someone there is to not agree with Israel's policy, that's anti Semitism that needs to be stopped. And you have all this very serious congress of people that meet together and try to force the laws, you know, censoring us right from from expressing just normal political opinions. And it's this is one of the main reasons why it is so bad today, is because the supposedly opposing political side, the right wing, the consern the conservatives, never see the source, never concentrate on the source, and never we even want to say, you know, never even want to dive into who is behind all that. They just want to keep watching those weird scenes from them from the modern reality, like the uh uh this Jewish account lip of lips of TikTok gives them right. Uh. They just want to keep watching crazy teachers and crazy drags queens story hours and and just drool over that and and get outraged, but not do anything about it, and never talk about the source. And the moment you mentioned the source, they will be triggered and they will want to console.
Speaker 2: You, and and and and the h and the uh. They think everything's going to be resolved at the ballot box. That's the other thing in between, in between watching football and other thing else.
Speaker 3: It's like, the distractions is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Sebastian Gorka, the GAB guy, who, by the way, if people don't know this, there's a back door that the FBI was actually given. So if you're on GAB unfortunately it's sad to say, but they know everything that you're doing, and they're threat assessing and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh do you mean Andrew Torba?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, that's the name I met. Yeah, yeah, Torbo the Christian Zioni is crap, right. That to me, when you're trying to label yourself in public like that, when they've already have this as set aside, like the the what do you call it? The FBI can label anything a domestic terrorist group, right, So the first thing yet you should totally do is give yourself a name that they can group you underneath. Right, this whole thing has been you know, maybe possibly a good idea, but under the false pretense of who's actually controlling what's going on there. And if you saw when people were coming out after the pager, if that was only phase one of the pages, then it was scooters, it was car batteries, it was every other.
Speaker 3: Thing, cell phones this following day.
Speaker 2: So people who were told one day that Hesbela was the one that was targeted with pages pagers, but well that bullshit doesn't fly the next day when it was all random. So they're just killing anybody that they can kill to cause chaos and terror. And this is the terrorst state of Israel doing this and obviously they're getting help from us over here. But so many people came out and showed their evil side by laughing about it, by you know, and then they put this Christian Zioni spin on it about how they're going to be you know, this is this is getting towards the goal. Everybody who shot their mouth off about that, they if anybody was paying attention to this, they would see the wickedness behind all this and this, I mean, children were killed these random acts.
Speaker 3: They don't care as long as they like they could they I.
Speaker 2: Saw one where they were pushing a guy off the edge of a freaking building and they just walked away. They had they kicked him off the side, he fell like stories, like two or three stories, and they walked away super calm, like three idea of soldiers.
Speaker 3: These people have no conscience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. They are satanic. They they are the sponsor of Satan. Literally, And you know, funny that you mentioned that, because we clearly see double standard, especially right now unfolding. Think about Uncle Ted, right, Ted Chinsky presented us one of that most despicable terrorists of mankind because he targeted specific individuals with the bombs supposedly. But now it's okay to treat or to literally sending bombs to random people and even you know, kids get to get injured by by those bombs accidentally, that's okay because they are all terrorists. So and it's it's the Jews that are doing it, so you know, don't question that.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So a couple of infants, a nine year old were killed the first day that that's in addition to twenty one hundred people being injured. So they said, uh, probably, you know, I'm not sure who went around counting, but you know, these stats and these numbers I find a little interesting. But they were targeting doctors so that there would be no way there to help people who got injured. You know, that's another funny thing that they'd like to do. But you know even that. So I follow a few channels and they pointed out the biggest of the of the offenses, and one of them was that you probably have heard this. There was a Palestinian man who just had twins mother. His wife was apparently speaking against this terrible shit that's happening in Gaza and her her, their two daughter, the two children and the mother, the grandmother, I guess you could say, were in the apartment building and it got a strategic targeted attack while the father was going to get the birth certificates, so they spared him so they could torture him through life knowing that this happened, and they sent two freaking rockets into the apartment, killing the babies, killing the mother, killing the grandmother, And you've this is this is the people that we're supporting, Like they literally targeted babies because they were going after the mother and that's that's okay. You know, it's like these are they've been child killers since since day one. But you were watching it and people still aren't clicking, like where do you draw the line and what is evil and what isn't.
Speaker 3: It's so because it's because through the scope.
Speaker 2: Of your religion, and this is what I'm saying, that Abrahamic deception has us all believing that we're somehow tied in with them, this idea that the Torah at the core the Old Testament means that we're supposed to support them and raise them up, so that you know, this other religion here that they piggybacked on top of it like a leech, is going to be uh, you know, brought to its fruition as well, and that it's like all three of those religions have the same core bullshit lie of the Torah that was actually written in the Hellenistic period, so not this big along history that they stole to give themselves some kind of validity in the world that was all drafted and created and you know, just like any other scheme or scam in the three hundred BC time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, in a way they are right, we are tied together by the same lie and same subversion. You know, if you really think about it. They used a lot of healthy legends and healthy values from our ancestors and they squeeze them into the container that then they polluted with the subversion from their own Sourcestely, it's.
Speaker 3: Not the gods, it's how you it's how you practice them too.
Speaker 2: So the priestcraft is one of these things that they'll take a sun god who is an arian thing, a beneficent creator, and they'll start sacrificing.
Speaker 3: People to it.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's not how it rolls, but that's how it evolves when they're around to influence people and so on and so on.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, yeah, absolutely. And for some reason, you know, like modern Christianity always presents paganism as the source of all evil, and for some reasonaganism is something that we need to be afraid of, and not a lot of people realize that paganism itself is a really nasty trick because the word pagan comes from a Latin term paganus, which literally means pertaining to a rural area. So it was a trick back in the days in the ancient Rome to portray those who stick to our European values and belief system that they are some kind of rednecks, right, are uneducated, you know, some hillbillies. They don't understand we people in the big city. We adopt this new religion, you.
Speaker 3: Know, barbarian or unsophisticated.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, yeah, yeah. And you know, Christianity obviously is heavily based on so called paganism, like for instance, Catholicism. It has a lot adopted a lot of European pagan and festives and traditions because that was the only way to make us feel that this is our religion, right, because they needed to give us something. But now they no longer think they no longer think that it's necessary to give us anything. So that's precisely why you see such an attack on Christianity because now they are at the new stage, so it no longer serves the purpose. Now they want to have have us become atheists. You know, they just further being detached from from our ancestors and from the nature. So it's just ever progressing, you know, spectrum. It's we were just getting further and further away from the healthy values and from being embedded with the nature and harmonize with our ancestors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's funny that they like to blur the line and make pagan and polytheism the same thing, which is funny because the moon cult of their origins was polytheistic, and even the Germanic.
Speaker 3: People you go back to.
Speaker 2: It's funny because even in Samaria in the earliest king's list, they referred to themselves as a Gucci or the Goths, so they were already you know, they already identified that. Nobody ever called themselves Samaria, and nobody ever called themselves Phoenician.
Speaker 3: Nobody did any of that. And what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Where was I going with that? I was going somewhere with that? Ah man, what was I talking of? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, so you're looking at sun worship. But the moon cult they it did to our people are ancestors actually even rejected, and it came back around during fifteen seventeen with you know Martin Luther who rejected it. The Trinity's that's to them, that's not even the one thing, one beneficent creator. And it came back into into light during the Reformation. But prior to that, they were rejecting this idea of polytheism too for a while until they got corrupted. So it's funny that the ones that were that are told that, you know, they're polytheists, their their pagans or this, and that they're the ones that you know, laser point focused on the sun, and they didn't say that the sun was God, but that was the gift from God. Another thing that they'd like to change, and that's that's what they would focus on as their reverence because that's what brings life, food, everything else to creation to make life possible. It's funny how you know, something as pure as that turns into something wicked and evil by the time you get to Asiris, Horus and all this other stuff posting, because in the beginning, all this stuff didn't have a sick origin. It's how the it's how the priest crafts that came in the advisors that people whispering in the ear to these kings and rulers started to manipulate stuff. It's just like the corruption seeps in and so does the perversion and the discussing acts for how they practice their cults.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, you know, they always project their own nature on everything around them, so they project chaos on our belief system and think that, you know, just because our ancestors have been polytheistic, that that means that there was just random gods that would compete with each other and there was no there would be no order, when in reality there was a very strict hierarchy and on top of that hierarchy there would always be sky Father that was the main god. And if you really think about it, you know, the modern Christian God is precisely, precisely sky Father, stripped away from his actual title and just named very with a very generic name God. Right, he was God, He was the main god. So in a way we can call him God, you know, the God. And that was actually a thing too, you know among the so called pagans that they would address him as such, but uh, he was uh precisely sky Father, the main figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's funny too because a lot of these names that come up they would think of like Bacchus, We think uh Indra, all these names for uh were who else?
Speaker 3: Odin?
Speaker 2: These were all at one point or another, real people. They weren't gods. They were they were revered and appreciated and respect respected and over time deified.
Speaker 3: But they understood the difference.
Speaker 2: There's still the one guy upstairs, but there was or however where they focused on it, but that these other people were deificate deified more as a.
Speaker 3: As a way of honoring them.
Speaker 2: But as time goes on, you lose what were the origin of that is and you start coming up with mythology and stuff like that. But in reality, that's it's always it always goes back to a natural living being that was either a king or you know, some who did something noble, some sort of noble act or some sort of battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, they need everything neutral and universal. So that way we lose a sense of identity, right because with in a way, with Christianity, we no longer think that this is our religion, that this is just our right, because it's it is meant to spread around. Right, anyone can become Christian and as a matter of fact, it's a duty of a Christian to go and spread the words and convert all those people around the world. Right, it doesn't matter if they are subseahanance or if there are some engines from the jungle, you know, like you, they are your equals to just you know, spread the message and push that universal religion on them. So this in itself, I think that is making us lose the sense of our identity and sense of belonging. You know that we have something that comes from specifically our tribe. You know that it was something that was served by our ancestors back in the ancient times. And also it's just you know, easier for them to push this, you know, neutrality and universalism nowadays. It's in a way, you know, like universalism if you really think about it, it's a fundamental ideological fundamental for globalism.
Speaker 2: Right, well, of course, right, it's the it's the becoming of the the una unit religion that they that the United Nations actually wants.
Speaker 3: That the people.
Speaker 2: Are saying, it's gonna be this, it's gonna be that, it's gonna it's gonna be a culmination of everything, just like it wasn't Rome. You know, Rome had had their main religions, but they would they would cultivate, as you've said, with the pagan aspects of Christianity. Whatever it took to get people to identify with it so that they would follow suit. And then you can be controlled because then all of a sudden you started identifying with it, and I think that's what happened too, because I I'm not from there.
Speaker 3: They're not my people, it's not my culture, it's not my religion. But why does.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the world feel like they're compelled to have to be that and otherwise they're going to Hell or someplace else and they're not going to be saved and they're going to have the wrath of God on him. That doesn't sound like a beneficent creator, you know. That doesn't sound like who's going around checking lists and seeing who's you know, worshiping him, worshiping him properly?
Speaker 3: Yahweh all.
Speaker 2: That stuff does not sound like it's coming from a positive source. Sounds like it's coming from a source that's more like a hitman, you know, coming from a source of the somebody who's a you know, on a gangster trip, you know, doing doing what he needs to do to bring his people together. What is your what's your take on that?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Do you think that we are adopting a foreign a foreign religion in identifying with it out of somewhat of a force forced hand. But you know, I don't know, because I went through communion, I went through confirmation, I did all that stuff, and obviously probably baptism was baptized. I just don't remember because I was young with through all that crap, you know, and then then then the whole you know, the.
Speaker 3: Whole circumcision thing. That's another whole story.
Speaker 2: It's like, you're not even it's not even like a it's reflexive now and when you understand like where that goes back to it, it's like, okay, so we're you subjugated your child without their you know, without their consent, and the time and age that they didn't have a choice.
Speaker 1: Strange, right, Well, I think that children, you know, inevitably don't have choice. So I think it's important for their parents to guide them properly and to embed them in the good values. Like for instance, I myself come from a Catholic family or in a way post Catholic, you know, like they were either Catholic people or people who would already distance themselves from Catholicism. But as a kid, I do have only positive memories of Catholicism, you know, like I do have a tremendous respect for spirituality, you know, like being in the church and listening to some choir, you know, uh, in that really beautiful building inside of the beautiful building. Uh, that's something that builds you up spiritually, and I think that.
Speaker 2: I think that comes from your our perspective and perception. I think it comes from the architecture, the sound of music. Now that like like I loved watching like Indiana and Joint and last CRSADE.
Speaker 3: I like that dramatic.
Speaker 2: You know that the sense of everything that they're talking about is good and positive. You don't realize the spin and how there it's all anti Nazi and stuff when you're first watching it, when you're younger and this it's complete mind fuck. But anyway, I see all those elements. But then you have to take a step back and say, but what is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And then it's is it coming for me? Is the good that I'm seeing the reflection of what I feel?
Speaker 3: God? Is it? But is it really this that's representing it?
Speaker 2: Because I've gone through the whole you know, Catholic thing, like you said, I've felt that feeling. I've gone and watched you know, these documentaries on History Channel and you know all those other places where.
Speaker 3: They play that music and it brings you in.
Speaker 2: It's like it's it's very energizing, But what at the core, besides all the theatrics, what at the core are we talking about? And That's where I'm at right now, I'm with my research and stuff like that. Is it seems like it's been how do you say it, like a romancing into something that's still taking you in the wrong direction, especially when you look at who's you know, behind stuff, the Jesuit element notwithstanding, but there's all kinds of the Catholics have a really strange history. It's not very it's not very pleasant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you know, I was about to say that from childhood there was only those mostly innocent memories, you know, and something that could fill you up spiritually, just because of all those components together. But now, you know, look at modern Catholicism promoting openly the poison job satanic poe telling us that we need to wash nigger feet, you know, and that we need to bow down and we need to accept the so called immag refugees, right or however they would call it. And if you don't, then then you're a sinful, evil man, right for not wanting to literally destroying your own countries with the hostile invaders. It's absolutely insane. You know, the Pope himself is very suspicious.
Speaker 2: That's the un thing too, like the like the Knights of Malta oversee the un which means they're above them as far as hierarchy, Knights of Malta are and obviously that ties back to them. But this, but you'll hear disarmament and basically the clergy plan, which is interesting enough coming out of the mouths of the Roman Catholic Church leaders all the time, that this whole disperson that's data alone. One should tell people who's connected to what, or at least give them an impression that maybe they're connected. You know, it's it's it's that's a pretty huge tell there. And they're they're doing it. I mean, they're they're being they're exposing who they are more and more. And I think the reason is the reason the mask is coming off is because they they in their in their plan. I don't think it's gonna matter too much anymore because there's not gonna be enough people around to do anything about it at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely agree. And I'm actually curious, were you brought up Catholic yourself?
Speaker 2: Well started off that way, then we want Christian the family turned to going to Christian churches afterward. But I went through, like I said, the Communion confirmation.
Speaker 1: You know what Christian? Do you mean just Protestant.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the denomination was.
Speaker 2: If I was ever going to pick something, I would go with definitely Lutheran, probably or Protestant. I see, based on the based on the the the original understanding of what that is, not, what it not, what it's been manipulated into being. But yeah, it's none of it's for me. But I did you know, I brought probablys brought the church. My brother and myself brought the church and brought the Catholic Church and all that stuff. I'm ten years younger, ten years older than my little brother, so we had a little bit of a difference in experience too. They were already into the Christian churches by the time he was born.
Speaker 1: It's quite unusual to be Catholic in the United States, right, unless you were Italian or or Irish.
Speaker 3: I guess cusion Nobi Donacott brace big Italian family, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now everything makes sense, yes, Because one and interesting thing that I've observed about the United States is that there's a lot of megachurches, specifically those Protestant churches all around and from my experience, anyone who was brought up in such an environment going to those megachurches, you know, pure entertainment value. They literally have you know that the whole musical scene. They have concerts there. There's really nothing spiritual about it. They have everything except for God, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the place we went to was was wasn't like that. I've been to places like the Calgary in Florida and stuff like that. Yeah, that's that's a freaking complex.
Speaker 3: It's a compound. It's yeah, that's a whole different thing.
Speaker 2: No, we just went to church, you know, stained glass windows, looked like a cathedral inside, and we.
Speaker 3: Knew our we knew our priest, you know. That was that was it.
Speaker 2: It was more traditional, beautiful you know, would work inside and stuff like that. That's in the dude lived there right next to or so and then the Sunday school that I went to was on the other side of that building.
Speaker 1: A right, you've missioned that you come from a small community, right, Yeah, yeah, that's good. Yeah, you know, but speaking of those megachurches, I think that they are a great producer of the manufacturer of the leftists, because most of the leftists that I know, they actually grew up in a protest and family that would go specifically to such a megachurch in the city, and they now they are just completely godless. They are, you know, very unspiritual. They are very materialistic, weird sexually speaking oftentimes too. So it seems like this kind of vibe, you know that you just have this entertainment and you may believe that this is church, I kind of pushes you further away from any common sense or spirituality and you just become completely subjected to the modern progressive, so called progressive ideologies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know who Ken Copeland is? Are you familiar? Oh?
Speaker 1: This is crazy protest and pastor that had like some private jets, right and he yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's he's just one of many, but he's he's off as he was the one who is blowing away the Satan.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry COVID, right, yes, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: Then I've actually seen some pictures of Pope Francis with like dudes torking around him, because that's that's now acceptable really yeah, in drag. Yeah, let me see if I can find it, but I'll pull it up on the screen. But that's another thing that they're they're welcoming in, right. It's I think I think their argument with Trump is actually is a facade because we can get into how much of a BS that is if you'd like, I mean, you could take that away.
Speaker 1: No, sure, yeah, we can, we can get into that. I'm open for any topic.
Speaker 2: Take it away, sir, Like I mean, he was the silver crown King of the Torah. Basically he's uh, he's called for he actually used the word death penalty when talking about anti Semitism.
Speaker 3: Uh, we can't have that. We can't have that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's if he's not playing an act, he is the biggest freaking Christian Zionist like or Jew, Uh, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Cook in the on the planet right now.
Speaker 2: And he's like, there's no difference between whatever you think is your choice. Everything's run by the banks. But he's specifically talking about red flag laws that associated with anti semitism. Means you say something online and next thing you know, you're getting no not grated at the end in the middle of the night, and your family and yourself are getting murdered. So that's that's a that's a concern, right.
Speaker 1: Just trust the plan. Boy, he's playing Gordon Chess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think this perfectly exemplifies that people have become uh, completely detached from any spirituality. They no longer believe in God, they no longer believe in their own powers that come from this divine nature and the genetical code that was given to us. And therefore they need a hero, right. They need to constantly look for someone who'll save the world. Whether that will be Donald Trump or some random streamer. There's always someone that they need to worship because they don't worship God. And that's the problem. They became very materialistic in a way, so they can only see a savior within a material being on this earth. They don't see that through the prism of spiritual war that we are actually in because every one of us has this tremendous power, you know, the will of the spiritual connection that we can use and collectivize and that's how we win. Really. Uh, Donald Trump is definitely not going to save us, just like you've mentioned, you know, all those things about him. Uh, there's no way that he's on our side. You know, think about how many evil things are happening to white people in America, and how he never talked about it, how he always refuses to acknowledge even existence of collective right of white people, but yet he will always pander to all those so called minorities that are no longer will will no longer be minorities in the United States soon, this record low unemployment for blacks, gays for Trump, Latinos for Trump, and all this.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I see that, and I see the flag, and now they're pulling in Tranny and.
Speaker 3: And what they call maps. I'm gonna call him fucking pedal files.
Speaker 2: Into into that stay and they're redesigning the map and putting over triangles and all those other crap.
Speaker 3: And I to include all.
Speaker 2: That, And I said, and I posted this on Instagram and other places. I go, I wonder what my approval rating is with a bunch of pedophiles and child killers, you know what I mean? Like, it's like that, that's that's who you're going for your support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's not zero, then there's something wrong about you.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's also we're worthy noting that Trump's father, he already was completely sold out and he was building synagogues, and he was he had a lot of shady interest with the Jews. So it's definitely in their family line. It's not something new. There's no way that Trump is just you know, playing them. He's playing us. He's playing forty chess, but against us.
Speaker 2: And it's not even like it's in and it's sloppy, it's not it's like there. I would be happy if if the deception had to a little bit more effort. But they're not trying to fool us. They're trying to fool the idiots. So us we're seeing it like it's it's more nightmarage for us because you see what's coming.
Speaker 3: And then I think that's part.
Speaker 2: Of the thing, is like, you know, if you don't know what to be afraid of, you won't be or you won't be appropriately scared. And I think that's the reason why they do reveals too sometimes or they'll disclose things. It's because people they know aren't going to need to even understand what's going on, and in order to drum up this energy that they need, this negativity, this this fear based control they over, you know, as they go, they have to kind of let people know what they're doing so that people know what to what to worry about. And it's because then they're honestly, you're not gonna get it unless we tell you exactly flat out what we're doing.
Speaker 3: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like you've mentioned, Danielle, you know that those people who believe in voting usually do it, you know, go and vote in between football watching football, right, So this is specifically the demographic that they are targeting with this message that Trump will save the world, and they will just take anything. You know, they don't analyze, they don't really think about it twice, you know, they just see that, oh the left is really terrible. This Joe Biden, Oh yeah, he's just you know, senile and not really there. And Kamala Harris is just a witch. So yeah, you know Donald Trump obviously Trump twenty twenty four. That's that's it. You know, there's nothing more to that really most of the time, unless we're going to talk about some some of those subverted conspiracy theorists like the Q right that they are purposely avoiding the most important topic. They never mentioned the jew but supposedly they are so you know, aware of what's going on. Behind the scenes. It's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: They described how they describe the activities that they're engaged in, like you know, the the child stuff, the pizza stuff, all that's. You know, all this child sacrifice and killing and raping and all this and human trafficking. They talk about that, but they didn't ever tell you where the source of that was or who was actually doing that. You know, that's all well documented in the New History of the Jews by Usus Mullins and now it came out in nineteen sixty eight, but I mean, there's there's record. It's one of these things that if you're only only if you're a rabbi, you're supposed to be doing messing around with that type of sacrifice and blood drinking and stuff like that. But it's not always, uh what do you call it, exclusive to them. Others will go into it as well. But it's really like a rabbinical right to do that, which is sick enough enough as it is. If people knew this stuff, if people knew what it was in the Talmud, even if they knew it was in the Lurie and Kabbala, they wouldn't be supporting this. If they actually read the Torah in Deuteronomy. They wouldn't expect, they wouldn't appreciate this too much. But it's like, oh, no, you don't understand because my pastor said this means that, and that means this, and it's been you know, so many hundreds upon hundreds of years of that bs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, branches. Have you seen rn C from this year the Republican National Convention?
Speaker 3: No, I did not. I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, you spread yourself a lot of insane things. I actually went out of my way and watched everything in regards to this year's RNC. It was unbelievable. They had so many it's undistinguishable from the Democrats. They had this little OnlyFans model that has a tattoo on her forehead and she's shaved to zero, and she was speaking on rn C how we need to be more inclusive and how Trump is a great guy and he how he is a tolerant one, and then she was giving some promotion on her only fans on her Twitter. I think after this that you know, well, Trump's supporters get fifty percent off what I'm just kidding, but you know, she she was promoting car OnlyFans on right, right, after RNC. I was just kidding about the promotion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's still pretty funny that she's like, that's the people that you put. You couldn't find anybody else because they're still selling the same message, no matter what side it is, because this is all being controlled by the same goddamn hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're doing that on purpose. They they purposely want to bring people down and just make them believe that if you're not voting for this, then there's nothing else, you know, that's that's your only hope. It's it's a it's a spiritual battle, that's for sure. There's no coincidence in none of that, I believe. And there's so many weird elements to the RNC, you know, like there are more known whites than they were actually whites. For I think the first segment of RNC literally consistent of subsexanence telling a bunch of white people who are mostly you know, the audience was mostly white. They were telling them put to think and they were schooling them on the politics. Right. Then there was this immigrant who barely spoke English. I think she was from El Salvador. She was saying that the biggest victims of illegal immigration are the legal migrants because she's suffering so greatly, because supposedly she's suffering so greatly because the illegals are coming into her neighborhood. It's not the white people that are suffering the most. Remember that it's the legal migrants from El Salvador who barely speak English. They are suffering the most, and you should feel sorry for them, not for your people. They had this Indian woman who literally was saying some prayers in Indian language. And there is just a lot of weird things, and obviously the most important one there was this Jew who came on the scene and immediately just started off from saying that cheer if you support Israel, and everyone will start cheering, and he just repeated, cheer if you support Israel in the wh and that's all he had to say. He just literally came to the podium just to cheger for Israel in on the convention meant for American presidential elections. I mean, I can't understand how people not see the obvious. It's they couldn't be more open about it.
Speaker 3: We're fucked.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, yeah, that's the majority, and it's never been about the majority to do any make any moves. It's always been the three, five and ten percent. But technology changes things, you know, and it's pretty sick, Like what about Israel wes.
Speaker 3: Sharing because of ours?
Speaker 2: It's always about the import And this is what sickens me the most is nobody actually even knows what they believe.
Speaker 3: Their parrot everything that they that they say.
Speaker 2: They're repeating what they've heard that sounded good to them, that sounded like it, you know, matched their already implanted ideas and idealism, and it's like they don't even look like is what is it about Israel that was formulated in the in nineteen seventy, not back.
Speaker 3: When your religion was formed? Like what is this about?
Speaker 2: Because of the lie that they spun you involving and entangling you, And this goes right back to the religion thing again. Otherwise, any other country that was doing what Israel was doing, would we would be bombing them, right, But it's because Israel does it. It's because of the Jews that we don't I mean, we shouldn't be going when I'm doing that shit anyway, which is just to handle our own affairs and if something becomes a threat, wipe it out. But it's just the boldness of Issuel right now, what they're doing to Palestinians, which they've already planned to do a long time ago, and you can read about it and how Brandeis had.
Speaker 3: Asked to Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, he was the one basically guiding Balfour and how to write his uh, his declaration. But even then, like he was at the Versailles Treaty, Brandeis has been everywhere. We've been discussing this on Wednesdays. We Brandeis. You know, he had a helping hand and didn't get fed reserve act in he had helping hand and all kinds of things influencing lots of presents. He was like the Bernard Baruch of the UH, of the Supreme Court. But he was everywhere doing everything and bring it about. And he was a Frankist, you know. He was one of the most one of the extreme so ones that those people they manipulate, they do nasty things to their children, they do all kinds of sick rituals. So if he was brought up in that, god knows what. But he was a very very u central figure in all of that.
Speaker 3: But what the hell are we like?
Speaker 2: What is our what is our connection besides this this vague idea of religious it's you know, entanglement that we would let's let's you know what I mean, Like it's so much propaganda and so little like can you actually put your finger on why we should care? Actually put your finger on why we should be supporting this evil? Can you actually put your finger on why it's so important for us to you know, believe the lies of World War two?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on a second. They are our greatest ally.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, as long as we're the ones helping them, it's the great Yeah, it's it's a very lopsided relationship there, and and again it's like, we know, if this doesn't point towards who really won the war and who actually took over our country around just a little bit before that, maybe in the late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds with the Federal Reserve Vact being like the final nail coffin, and then maybe nineteen thirty three when bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: Turned into we are the collateral. I mean, that was it. The game is already over.
Speaker 2: The people like, oh, there's gonna be a one world government, Like, dude, it's already happened. Do you have a Central Bank that's controlled by the Rothschilds and sent City of London in your country. Then it's you're already part of it. You just haven't been told yet. You know, they go ahead and try to fight and argue your constitutional rights and your maritime court. Good luck, good luck. You know it's commercial, it's commercial law. It's not it's not constitutional law, it's not common law.
Speaker 3: They've already won.
Speaker 2: And they're using a lot of Roman stuff in the two, like the Roman law, the British, the British maritime law. Every place that they've that they have a stronghold or have been in history for a long period of time, they always absorb. They absorb and they move on, like like the Borg.
Speaker 3: Like the Borg.
Speaker 2: That's like the board collective is the Jews. Somebody said, somebody who's left, they said, always said, he said most people.
Speaker 3: Most people are other people.
Speaker 2: Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, Their lives a mimicry, their passion a quotation Oscar Wilde, very good, voodoo ranger, true story. Unfortunately, that's what's going to be our device too, because people don't have their own personalities or their own beliefs. Because it's all about impressions and not actually understanding or going through the source and understand learning what it means. So these impressions can be easily sold in a quick minute, and it only takes a generation or two for people to forget about what the past was. Twenty years here, forty years there, and it's already been rewritten in their minds. What do you see as being a way to get through this? And like, what do you feel that there's a need for some sort of uprising, some sort of I mean, obviously, if you watch Congress, even it's already been, it's gone, everything's gone on. You have people being yelled at for being I can even play the clip this woman, you know, represents Arab things and they're saying, so does that mean that in this Kennedy asshole was like, so you support Hamas, so you support Habilis, Like she's like Arab.
Speaker 3: Don't you know?
Speaker 2: It's like so everything that's so basically what their implication is that anybody in the Middle East that's not a Jews is a terrorist, even though it's the Jews are the terrorists.
Speaker 3: It's so fucking it's so so disgusting.
Speaker 1: But that's how they see their reality. Anyone who is not them is a terrorist in their mind. You know. It's because obviously they are extremely chauvinistic and the ny they nature now is showing. So it's a good thing that at least they are exposing themselves, so now people can no longer question that really, you know, and those who do are just so heavily indoctrinated. And it's it's quite telling that it of the times, it's coming from those most religious salads, you know, people who think very highly of themselves, that they are so moral and you know, such a good Christian, and yet they are the most vocal proponent of this Jewish supremacy, and they will refuse to see anything beyond you know, the narrative given to them, handled to them on the silver platter, you know. To answer your question in regards to surprising, I think that we are not in a position to perform in uprising. What we need to do is start from creating a community, collectivize, form an organic community based on good characters, good moral values, culture and awareness of what's going on. I think that the biggest mistake that I have observed, and that's going all the way back to Europe. You know, I've been around some of the dissidented environments there who would not be afraid of naming the problem, meaning the jew you know, even back in the days before it was a trendy, and they were not afraid of defending Europe in noticing that, you know, the race is a factor and very important factor, and we need to preserve our bloodline and so on. Those people always suffer from the same problem like any other modern community, that they don't build on strong foundation foundations. They create a social club based on personalities. You know. So then you have someone who.
Speaker 3: Just said, very brilliant, I agree.
Speaker 1: You know, they have someone who maybe is an extrovert, someone who is very good with people, someone who has a very likable character, or someone who is just for one reason or the other, very high in the hierarchy because he was there for a long time, he was very active, right, and then it just turns into a cult of personality. The people gather around that person and there's nothing more to that. There's no way to check the character. There is never that moment of testing newcomers. What they actually represent with themselves is just enough that they will perform something right. State a slogan or express the roughly that they agree with everyone. You know, that oh they're just tired of this bullshit and they want to join in. Or you know, they will just throw a Roman salute, or they will say something controversial, or they will use you know, a forbidden word of some sort, and they are just treated without any question that, oh he's based, you know, he's one of us. That may be the case. The problem is that, first of all, you never know, because it's the easiest way to pretend. For a jew. For instance, just recently, there was this case of this subversive Yenta, this Jewish woman. I don't know if you saw it, but she was very popular. She just went into some public square with a very controversial sign, said something you know, like some racial slurs, right, and then she would throw a Roman salute, which is not even a proper way of throwing the Roman salute, because you know, Roman salute is a sign of respect. I can throw it to you in order to give you respect and to show you that my hand is you know, not armed, but it's not a way. It's an intimidation tactic. And that's what modern neo Nazis get it wrong. You know, that's that's not how you intimidate your enemy. You're literally using a peaceful salute in giving respect to your own enemy. So this Jewish woman, you know that she was doing exactly all the same errors that a typical neo Nazi does. And all of a sudden, you know, there's this fascination about her, right, a woman who who is a base and who is not afraid of using those uh slurs, you know, and and she's throwing a Roman salute in the public. People didn't even know that she's Jewish, still, at least a lot of them, so they quickly just wanted her, right, they assume that she's one of us.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and then she turned out to be a Jew and just subversive, and and she did it just to stir, you know, literally, to to make the go and fight with each other, right to to to purposely take them away from the jew right from the Jewish question, to to block them from seeing the jew just you know, oh, here you have some racial slurs, go after each other and you know, don't don't don't bother with my people kind of a thing. So it just shows you how easy it is to infiltrate for them and the environment is just literally enough to show up and say something controversial and be liked, and oh, yeah, he's based because he says a nigger, you know, so he's based. And then on the other hand, even if those people are genuine, and many of them are obviously, you know, like there's a lot of people who are just simply tired of all this political correctness, of being replaced in our own countries and all this violence and someone this is a big problem so rightfully, so you know, people are being tired of it and outraged, and they are genuine about it, But when do you check their characters or you know, their moral compass, right, because unfortunately, many of those people are very immoral in their own lives. You know, they destroy themselves. They maybe have healthy sentiments, they express some healthy instincts, but they don't really follow through when it comes to their real lives and their actions. You know, they do a lot of drugs. They don't care about anything else. There the Black Bill. They are very depressed in their lives or do they just are kless right and they are not capable of forming any community. They are not able to love themselves, let alone their own brothers and sisters, So I think that that's yeah.
Speaker 2: I would say, are they mature, are they childless? Do they have family? Do they do right by their children? Do they have that connection, they have that family bond. Do they believe in family? You know, rhetoric versus action? Does it match? You know, do they actually have a concept or a grasp Because here's the thing that freaks me out is I have interacted with people for a very long long time and it all seemed normal, like their sentiment seemed like they were on the up and up, they had good character and stuff like that. But then something would happen where you would be a level of comprehension that I'd realize that they don't have, they don't even grasp certain comment because a question would kind of throw them off and it would be completely incongruent to what else, everything else that they allegedly stood for. And it just made me realize that there's, like you said, I mean, there's an uprising for people who get it would be time. It would be time a long time ago for those who that we would need for numbers. Of course, it's going to take you know, restraining of the moral weakness.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take education.
Speaker 2: It's going to take explanation, it's going to take motivation, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: It would take some time.
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent agree or just but just standing in numbers, shoulder to shoulder is enough sometimes to slow things down when they're coming at you. And I don't think we have a whole lot of time to educate a whole generation before something is going to be taken away from us and permanently we're going to be under some either digital cage or some other thing. You know, just the idea of the shots at the poison that they're putting in people's bodies for the last two plus hundred years, and we're still not even getting that yet, that the whole allopathic thing is a eugen ICs program, and that it came from the same people that we're talking about. You know, you can say, and I love how they used the regional thing. They'll say, Oh, these people are German, and these people are Spanish. These people know they're Jews from this place, Jews from that place, who happen to have a last name that sounds like this. You know, it's not it's not your you know, call them what they are, because then you're you're losing the whole point of what the origin of this evil is, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And that's also how you can tell that someone is subversive. Never, let's never forget Matt Walsh calling this Jew Hershfield Magnus Herschfield, a German, right, just because he was born in Germany and he refused to acknowledge the fact that he was Jewish, or just like you know a lot of of those gatekeepers on the right refused to even acknowledge that Karl Marx was true, so they they purposely are trying to stir up away from him from.
Speaker 3: His name is Mordecai Lev he changed it to Marx.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. And you know, in schools, I remember when I was a kid, I was always taught that Karl Marx was a respected philosopher from Germany or a German, respected German philosopher. I would never be even taught that he was a Jew.
Speaker 3: You know, that's hilarious, sad. But of course now we know who who writes the books.
Speaker 1: Right, right, and and then you know, the sooner the moment you confront them and state that he was a Jew, they will tell you that, oh no, he was an atheist. He was not a Jew because and you know, they have this religious understanding of the Jewishness. A lot of modern people, right and especially Christians, you know, they will just deny they will not see the race. And obviously Jews are their own race, and that's the main source of the problem that they genetically predisposed to act the way they do. You know, they are very tribal too. You know, they only care about their own interests and their own people. So religion is just, you know, just a layer for them to hide behind and just like a maybe like an expression of their genetic code in so they can understand better each other with that religion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, I think there's a more.
Speaker 2: There's it's a it's a confusing question because the god fear aspect of them, there were multiple different type Let's put this way. They will accept anybody in under the under the blanket that you if you go through a few steps and get approved basically, So to say that it's a it's a it's a race. There might be a lot of people that are of one thing, but it's not it's not like I would I would even go so far as to say they have airy and blood in them, because otherwise they wouldn't be so clever and good at what they do.
Speaker 1: Well, they're definitely mixed, for sure, are many of them, and you can tell just by looking at them, you know, like the more goblin looking like they are more of a pure blood. And then those who are white passing definitely have been heavily mixed with our people for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and unfortunately usually that can produce something positive, like it'll take the primitiveness out of people, rather than make their stone age ambitions that much longer. With that much it's like it's yeah, I totally see that. And the whole godfearer aspect was another thing that they were under the umbrella of because this idea that you know, the Caldi's and the Babylonians, we were always running away from demons because they were messing around with black magic. So of course what they brought upon themselves is that type of nature. And you know, meanwhile they're the Moon colt and then you have the Sun cult here, who's looking at a beneficent creator. Then you have all these people that are chasing, you know, that are running around from demons and bindings things, and all the time it's brought upon on themselves. But this evil, this whole type of thing just comes right up through Cobbalism, through any number of the sex and and what do you call it, you know, the books that they that they write, Like I could even look at the Tour and say I could I could see certain parts.
Speaker 3: Of that being more of a grimoire, being more of a book of magic.
Speaker 2: And it's you also have this aspect like there's a going online there's these people who are quote unquote Cobblist or quote unquote Jews saying there's a large number of Jews who are in who are Satanists? So which one is it? If it's a religion, are they are they Satanists or are they Jews? And it's just, you know, it's funny how that's not a big deal. You could be a Satanist, you could be this, you could be that, You can be anything you want as long as you're but you're still a Jew. It's like, but all that is still not really it's not deviating from their beliefs, and that's what that's the point. It's like, it's not a deviation from what their objectives are to be any of these other wicked, weird things it's it's it's like right in line with it. It has the same attributes because they're always messing around with it, like the demonic presences. That's something that they've been doing for five thousand years. They're probably pretty good at it, mess around with the magic. Something's on there side. Because we are very very passive and they're winning and they're not the strong ones.
Speaker 3: They're weasels with a whole lot of technology. So what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Why are we letting this happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're spiritually defeated as a collective because people oftentimes don't understand the power that comes from spirituality. If you're actually have that strong connection with the divine powers and you are motivated by that in your real life actions, and then you are really not afraid of anything. You know, you're not afraid of whatever consequences there are for your suppose you know, anti semitism, and that's how you spread that positive energy on other people. It's something that is contagious and together. If we are going to be if there's going to be more and more of us presenting the same spiritual power, that in itself is something that works for them. As a light works against the vampire. They are really anti spiritual people. They are really it is something that you know, we see everything through matrealistic scope, right. We see that they have a lot of power in regards of positions, social status, money and so on and possibilities that comes with that. But they have their own weaknesses just like we do, and they know our weaknesses very well and they exploit them, you know, like we like to be cozy, you know, like we like to have some good time pleasure, you know, so they will get us on that. You know.
Speaker 2: Our biggest one being that we assume that there's no absolutely no way somebody could be this evil. There's no way that somebody can have that lack of morality. There's no way these people would be so treacherous. This is throughout history, right, Like we've we've brought them in, we've welcomed them, we've given them a place to live, and then next you know, your your empire falls because they eroded you from within, and then open the gates for your enemy. Like this is the type of thing that constantly seems to happen to us, is that we always trust more because we think that they're like us, and then we end up becoming completely destroyed because of that trust and then because of traders in the risk to who you know, allow whose sweet talk is into the idea of trusting them again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a very good point. Yeah, all of this, you know, it's it's like, you know, a nature of a psychopath. A psychopath will view your good qualities and view them as your weaknesses that they can exploit, like compassion, right, altruism, all those things, you know, so that they are abusing that and they are making us go against each other, but we don't see their weaknesses. And their weaknesses is definitely spirituality, Uh, and our collective effort of building ourselves up and being a moral being a moral person and having strong convictions and be courageous. This is something that they are afraid of. And if that's going to be replicated, replicated on the mass scale, uh, that's the only way we can win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you made it a good point though as well.
Speaker 2: The Jesuits and the Jews always work, the culture always work.
Speaker 3: The well.
Speaker 2: Now they're using media because that's the best way to get to people's heads. Media and the education to weaken the male, to make to to emasculate and in addition to that, to promote the feminine side of things, and to also when I when I say promote the weakness, I mean you can use this even as an example. Not it's like cowardice from you know, an implanted idea. So now this idea that you are supposed to be a weak mail and then you go on online, you watch any YouTube video, or you watch YouTube for any particular length of the time, you're gonna see five thousand videos or ads for this thing called Betterhelp, where it's like confessional. You're telling some stranger, your your innermost you know what's going on with your life, and it's all about being weak and having to need a therapist for everything. And it's it works in two different directions. Like you're telling they're keeping you enabled, They're enabling you to remain weak because you need this type of thing, and it's okay to talk to somebody, but find a friend, you know. But also it's that idea that everybody's in therapy, that everybody's weak, that everybody has the emotions, and that you know, you should exempt splify the the emotions and forget about the you know, you have a job to do, and you have you have expectations and you know there's there's there's.
Speaker 3: A a what do you call it?
Speaker 2: There are responsibilities that you, as a man or a woman.
Speaker 3: Should live up to. It's all about, oh.
Speaker 2: Well I was slapped when I was five, and it's all this weak bullshit. It's like, get over yourself, move on. Everybody's life says is imperfect. But you you, being in your little bubble makes you think that your your your plight was worse. And then they play to that and this, Like you said, it's the it's that emotional thing. But keep us, we keep us under knees and then you know, drug us too on the top of that, so that we completely have absolutely no bearing on how to fix ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And you brought up New Nazi too.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you think about that, because I see a lot of that as being uh maybe manipulated, because the first thing that they would not do is called themselves Nazis if they knew what the fuck they were talking about, because it's a national socialist Nazi was something that that was derogatory, that was uh you know, placed upon them during during that era. It basically again means something like a hillbilly or regnak, And I think it's kind of funny that somebody would call themselves the new red decks. Doesn't make sense, the new idiots, the new the new automatons.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not it's not accurate.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they would have to learn history and learn what that what those people were really about, because a lot of it they they kick into different directions.
Speaker 3: I see that as being the controlling, controlling.
Speaker 2: Hand of some government, government agency giving us stereotypes to give to give them bad to give that idea a bad look. In my opinion, they look like fucking trollos that are white with big dark sunglasses and fucking white feeders on.
Speaker 3: They look like retards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the specific thing about a NASIS is that, just like you said, they are not at all national socialists. You know, they they don't really understand the ideology and oftentimes they don't even understand the whole purpose of national socialism forming. So like from my personal experience, people that I have actually got to know personally, I'm not going to talk about, you know, like some Internet personalities just because I don't know them well. So I don't want to misjudge anyone or you know, apply some unfair judgment. But I can tell you that, you know, from people that I have known personally. In Europe, for instance, there was definitely a lot of individuals who were very angry in their lives. And obviously we live in very tough times. Our families have been destroyed. So many of young men are just coming from rough environments. They lack father figure, they lack guidance, self discipline. Right in the school, obviously, just like you said, the whole system is doing everything possible to make our men weak. So if they just go to the public school system, they will go through the same inductrination to become just effeminate and weak and pathetic. I remember that from my perspective. For instance, you know, school was always doing everything possible to turn me into yet another one of those you know, wimpy, weak, effeminate man. They literally there's just so many things you know that people sometimes maybe don't even think about, you know, but they were literally telling us that dressing up as a woman is fun and sometimes needed for a man, and things like that to boys. You know, when I was like in elementary school, it's insane and we would never have like a strong male figure in school itself, you know, like, so, uh, there's really really it was really hard to to get that healthy masculine energy. So I can definitely relate to that, you know, and I understand where a lot of those people are coming from. They are just frustrated and then they are hopeless and helpless because there is no strong man. So they become very they go very far into this raw masculine energy, you know, of just being a destructive force and just you know, oh, let's destroy the whole thing is they just feel that the system is wrong, so they just want to be destructive. They feel the need to to destroy, to to see the blood, you know, the blood. Yeah. So those kind of people are the perfect building material for this subverted environment of neo Nazi. I can assure you that there's nothing organic about this whole movement. The Jews have purposely created those kind of vibes and those kind of social circles that perfectly replicate their idea of national socialists in their Hollywood movies as someone who's unhinged, uneducated, someone who cannot control their emotions and it's just angry and bitter, and it's an outcast of the society.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I didn't realize the propaganda when I was watching American History X. But it's like back then, I didn't know the true history of World War two, but that wasn't an example. That's what they have changed to be the example of this type of energy. But they actually created themselves. They are always creating an opponent so that they can point to them their victimhood.
Speaker 3: So they need this.
Speaker 2: They're they're a lot of times they're even funding these types of organizations. And you can trace that back sometimes that they're actually funding these these anti jew or whatever, these neo Nazi organizations, either indirectly through their you know, their gentile uh you know fronts or whatever, but they are literally bringing these things up so that they have something to point at as an example and then label everybody else. You're like that, oh you expressed a view like they did, you're one of those.
Speaker 3: Over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a it's a game, absolutely, whenever said, and the people don't realize that they're being manipulated because they honestly are pissed. But being pissed with an ad iq sometimes isn't the best thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, absolutely yeah. Yeah. You know, if if you're a f a low IQ, or you're just mentally lazy, you don't want to even do your homework and you know, analyze things and think about solution and what you can actually do constructive about it, then it's best if you just be a little bit humble, you know, and listen to those who are willing to uh do this work, because it's it's really not that easy, you know, to to analyze everything with such a limited information and with so many misinformations all around us. But you know, when it comes to this and those neo Nazi circles, so oftentimes the way it works is that it's not necessarily that the system itself is behind uh opening up some some groups. There's a lot of organic groups, but what is inorganic in that is the direction that they always tend to go. So that direction is always directed by a malicious actor within those groups, uh and infiltrator. I know from a personal experience that sometimes one person, one person, one malicious person who is not even some sort of a grandioso fad or some you know, intelligent mastermind, one person is enough to push the whole group into a desired direction. A direction desired by the Jews. So the way it works is that those group usually are highly immoral, and that's the problem that they are not vetting the morality, they are not vetting the character of those people. So they will have a collective of little social outcasts, people who are criminals of criminal record, who are drug abusers, who are addicts, who are gangsters, and so on.
Speaker 3: They recruit that specifically.
Speaker 2: They exactly whether the Jew's been doing this to you, come out of the gun or yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So you know, within the criminal element, it's really easy to recruit for the Jews because they will have a leverage over that person, right, they can blackmail that person, They can tell you, they can promise some sweet deals. Right hey, you know, like you like using drugs, you like you like feeling like a tough guy. We will give you all of that with full impunity. You will never go to jail. But just you have to work for us, right, we have this group that you need to stir in the right direction. And that's literally how it works out. A lot of times. You know, so such a person oftentimes with a good charisma and and you know, something to have in mind, a lot of drug addicts are pleasers. They are chameleons by nature. They will tell you whatever you want to hear. When they have an interest. When they the Jew right, yes, yes, in a way. Yeah, so you know, they they will make them sound, make themselves sound very intelligent. They they they have this ability often times to pretend right to tell you what you want to hear. You know, if he can come over here and tell you everything about Christianity that you want to hear, and he can tell you, you know, like just agree with you on everything and make you feel that, oh, you know this, this guy is my soulmate, you know, like we really understand each other. They really good at that. So they will go into such an environment they will befriend everyone around them. They will make them you know, they will make everyone feel like that's truly you know, someone who's really based because he he tells us everything that we want to hear, right, and he and he's using all the forbidden words, and you know, he has all those good ideas. And then that person will always push everyone into doing something very stupid, very very destructive. You know, Oh, let's do let's go to this party, let's do drugs and then let's go on the street and let's harass some random people. Let's scream this, and let's do that, and let's never engage in any intellectual discussion because that's a time, you know, Oh, reading books is for faggots. You know, Let's not do that, you know. Instead, let's just get crazy, you know, let's just scream some obscene words and let's insult some people. You know, that's how you get attention of people. But let's do that, you know, and then the next thing, you know, that person will come up with some idea that will get everyone in legal trouble because they will push them in direction that now the system has a pretext to go after them because they did something illegal. And I know personally an instance of exactly this where everyone, everyone was put in jail except for that one person, miraculously, the instigator, the main instigator. He always had the great ideas and he was the only one who was spared by the system.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you know, it's funny to do because then they so there's the Deodati extreme right, but there's other from agent provocateur fake fronts like the Proud Boys, like this, like the like all these things. They all, they all, you know, the media equates them all to be the same. But it's it's funny that there's always these agent provocators involved in them that give every type of group a bad name over time, either from what you said, from someone who's from the outside who wants them to infiltrate, but also they pick up trash too, like the actual people. They'll pick up trash, they'll clean them up rather than give them the drugs. They'll clean them up real nice, and they'll and they'll they'll treat them and but the problem is they're also themselves are not the ones capable to teach the truth about what their movement is because they don't know it. They think it's that they have a u a an impression of what Germany was, but they don't never even take the time to get to understand what it really was about, because they don't understand the morality there, They don't understand the structure there, they don't understand the nobility of that movement. They just think Jews bad, racism good, that's it. They don't understand anything else about it. It's like these people are doing this all though. Okay, yeah, but you also have to kind of like get your shit together too, you know what I mean. And it's so strange, like there's two different bad aspects at least of that. There's the infiltrators and then there's the people who don't really know what they're doing anyway.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They will said, you know, I was an angry young man back in the days, you know, and I can relate, you know, this frustration with the idleness of modern society. So you need to feel like there's some action, right, So you need to engage in something loud, something controversial, and then you feel fulfilled, you feel like you're doing something productive. And that's pretty much what they are praying on, you know, those malicious actors. They just they know the nature of such a young, you know, angry man, and they want to make them feel like they are doing something productive when in reality they are just not doing anything productive as a matter of fact, sometimes even very destructive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think the route to victory or to you know, making things better, I guess there is a way to go. H to say that is, I think you end up going getting to the same get to the same place where okay, talk is cheap. It's that it's time for action. But the whole point is, if you should succeed, you have to have enough up here to make things better. Otherwise you're just gonna be played. You're gonna be paving the way for the enemy to win. It's gonna it's gonna it's gonna devolve into communism, and you're You're the one that's gonna be responsible for it because you you you know, you broke over the lines, you broke the defenses, you took out the quote unquote enemy, and now it's gonna be worse because you didn't have what it took to be a leader to guide, you know, And that's that's the danger. Is like every wrecking ball leaves open avenues for anything to just march right in.
Speaker 3: So you got to be careful.
Speaker 2: You got to understand what your objective is first and understand it that that's you know, there should be one centralized figure that keeps everybody else in check, because this could be very, very bad. If someone does succeed in any even small way, but doesn't have the mental faculties and the morality to make anything better, well, then there's still that big, wide open gap. Something has to fill it. So what's going to be something better, something worse?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, if we want to do anything on the collective scale, then we need to be coordinated. And in order to be coordinated, we need to know each other, know our own place, right, everyone knows what they are a talent and passion is, so then they can practice that thing and then become really good at it. And everyone has to be on the same page when it comes to you know, that coordination. So that requires discipline, and obviously discipline it's lacking in modern times overall. You know, the modern men are not disciplined at all. It's it's really sad to see. You know, like most of the people my age that I know, they smoke weed, they're lazy, they are overweight, they play video games, they watch porn, they they are in the hookup culture, you know, they they're not disciplined at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's an issue. That's again.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things playing into people's you know, subconscious with that too, because we now we're in post COVID era where everybody was afraid to go out and touch each other. So I'm sure the porn increased during that time too. The whole marijuana thing. I never got I never understood, I never got into it. I am very prejudiced again instant because the people that I know that do it, who think that that makes them more enhanced, I'm the sober one.
Speaker 3: Let me be the judge of that.
Speaker 2: You suck, You get more emotional, you trigger off faster, you get more paranoid.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me what the fuck is. Oh, I can drive better with it. I can do that. No, you suck.
Speaker 2: You just think that that's what's happening because you're fucked up. You know, it's like and it's it's funny because if if you can't see that, the level of times that you get into an argument with somebody increases every time you're either drunk or you're doing you're smoking. Then but everybody else can see that, then there's an issue there. You know, you're not controlling your emotions. You're more heightened, you're more you're more sensitive, you're more easily to flip out over things. And I'm talking about somebody, you know, a female in that at respect, but there, but that's everything. It's like, I don't understand. I never understood the culture. I never unstood of being baked to a like, there must be some massive trauma or some massive weirdness going on with somebody's life to have them have to constantly be out of their own minds. I don't get it, and then have that be the norm where everything that they have that they that they feel is suppressed or altered or you know, this is this is like the ignorance is bliss thing because you can't comprehend a whole lot, You can't get, you can't evolve.
Speaker 3: In that state you're in.
Speaker 2: It You're you're like an arrested development. And you might think that you're going through some mystical voyage, but it's not.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 2: It's you're you're you're suppressing your ability to to mature, is what's happening. And you can't work through your problems if you keep on killing them, keep on flushing them down the toilet until they come back up again.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it's you know, it's part of this low attention span, the thing that you were talking about. You know, like people need to be constantly on something because they cannot handle that boring reality, right, So they cannot handle reading a book, they cannot handle longer documentary. They cannot handle being in the silence, being by yourself, or being just sober. They cannot handle that. It's old place into this you know, fast paced, you know, action oriented things. You know, everything needs to be flashy, loud, and that is literally being replicated on many of those content creators on our side. It's it's really just evolving around loudness, edginess, flashiness, and that's not good for attention to span at all.
Speaker 2: It's it's good for MK culture. They use the same ship where they were programming people's minds. The flashing, the strobes, the the tones, the pitch, everything and all that stuff. And you know, if people see that and they understand that, that's what grasps people's attention and they only have here's the thing, apparently you only have three seconds to convey your message with people because they're like worse than goldfish. Now when it comes to their memory and their attention span, they're like worse.
Speaker 3: Than a ts fly.
Speaker 2: This is what this is what some people have, Like you know, I don't know how you read search that, but you know they that's what the TikTok thing is. The whole scrolling thing, like it's it's designed to cater to that, But doesn't that also create that and people who didn't have it first like that, they didn't have that short attention span, but now they're used to having stimuli stimuli, stimuli, stimuli, stimilight, So so now it becomes that they're like that as well.
Speaker 3: Right, doesn't that make people?
Speaker 2: Doesn't that make converts into that same type of mentality, the same type of attention span. Isn't social media the reason in the first place we allow of this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, absolutely, So you know, three seconds, right, so I'll just repeat three times the same racial slur and that's enough for everyone to understand that I'm based and I'm on their side. So okay, this guy is okay. You know, he says the forbidden words. So yeah, he repeated it three times, so he must be on our side, and that's all they need.
Speaker 2: You know, that's funny because that three times is they always say three times is the law? Right, it's a you know, I forgot, I forgot the first of the second. It's like, you know, versus suggestion. The other word is something confirmation, the other one is the law. So it's it's funny how they use that magic to the reputation of threes.
Speaker 3: So all right, so we're.
Speaker 2: At about nine fifty one and what are are So are you actively like on with Zach or are you do you have a certain schedule that you pop up on so you know, on our platform, Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I do my own streams on Sundays at nine pm Eastern every Sunday. It's my regular show DSIs, which means Sunday in the classic of Latin, and I stream mostly on Odyssey.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Odyssey at Tommy Truce just like spelled in here, but instead of you, there is a V so it's t O n I t r VS.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And also I have a Twitter account it's Tony trust Romanos so it's t O N I t R U s R O M A n U s H. Those are Those are probably like two main platforms that are using right now. I have many more, but I'm still developing and seeing, you know, what's going on on the other ones. But yeah, Odyssey, I streamed there regularly, and Twitter, I'm I'm probably the most active there.
Speaker 2: All right, So uh, let me pull it up real quick. What what are some of the topics that you go over that people will be looking for what where it goes?
Speaker 1: I everything really, you know. I talk about art, I talk about culture, I talk about politics about obviously the Jews, the rotting of our society. I'm not someone who is concentrating so much on I repeating well, well known facts within our environment, just because my audience is consisting of people who already are aware of racial issues.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're not a one on one You're you're you're the you're the that's yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: So for now, you know, my main focus is to try to build UH a community that will be based on good characters and morals and UH preach you know, certain common sense for our people, so we can be a little bit more ambitious than uh our movements have been for for past decades. And as you can see, I have a lot of participations in some of the chats that a lot of appearances with Zach Logos revealed. He's a good friend of mine, actually know him personally, and yeah, he's a he's a really impressive individual, very intelligent. Yeahs from what I did some interviews to you know, I did interview with Billy Roper, who is a founder of Ozarkia project in a couple of other people, and also I tried to teach Latin. As you could see some of those videos on the bottom there, I are in Latin. So I uh tried to spread around the proper pronunciation of classical Latin.
Speaker 2: So you know that you know, you know that, and that that well that you could you can cheat it to other people too, I mean, yeah, yeah, identify. It's another thing to be able to read it, and it's another thing to have a conversation with it. But you could to teach it, that's another whole level.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've noticed that, especially in English speaking countries, people have very terrible pronunciation when it comes to Latin. And you know, obviously I cannot I'm not trying to this any one for that. It's understandable just because those two pronunciations are very different, especially when it comes to vowels. So I'm just trying to spread awareness of how things are actually supposed to be pronounced. When it comes to pronunciation of my classical Latin. I can vouch for this one hundred percent. It's very very precise. I'm still working on acquiring more vocabulary. Obviously, Latin is a very highly developed language. So I'm not claiming to be like some sort of expert on every aspect of Latin, but when it comes to pronunciation, that's definitely something that I can vouch one hundred percent for. And I think it's important for us to know, you know, because there are so many wise sentences from Roman Empire and even in America, you know, like the Founding Fathers included a lot of interesting phrases in Latin, so it's good to know, you know.
Speaker 2: And they ever, whenever they want to code something so that the laymen or the masses don't understand what they're talking about, so that they can speak in front of them without them even knowing, it's always coded in Latin. Like the law, which should be something that should be open to everybody, but it isn't. The law and medicine that's to keep people out. That's why it's quoted in Latin, like that's one of the to those So if you know it, then you're on the other side of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it's so important.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I would even go so far as to say I wonder if because I don't know too much about Latin, but is is this a stepping stone or is this a potential benefit or would it aid people who are also interested in learning ancient Greek. I know the word the lettering is completely different usually, but is there any commonalities between the two, or maybe it's just the way you get your mind into into it that would make because ancient Greek is a freaking hard thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so. Both languages are Aryan languages, meaning that they are in the European languages, so in a way they are related. However, Greek is definitely very different than Latin, but Latin had adopted a lot of Greek words, so it would definitely aid you tremendously, and also something that may be of interest of your listeners. If you learn Latin, you will have such an easy time to learn modern Latin languages, meaning the Romans languages.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, Spanish, yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Alien, Yeah, Portuguese, Romanian. Absolutely So if you're planning to learn those languages, if knowing Latin will help you tremendously, or if you already know Spanish or French, learning Latin will be easier for you.
Speaker 3: So how many languages?
Speaker 2: Because I mean, you're you probably, I'm sure you do pretty much every Latin. You probably know most of the Latin language because can speak fluently. Would you say, like, yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I speak someone for the languages that people would not even expect me to speak. So sometimes I do surprise people and people are just completely blown away. You speak this language. How is it even possible?
Speaker 3: You know, like Russian, German.
Speaker 1: Polish for instance, Yeah, that's Polish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really a language that's a conglomerate, isn't it is in Polish kind of like a mixture, an advcture of different languages.
Speaker 1: No, it's a Slavic language. It's a Western Slavic language. It's related to Russian.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, okay, well there you go. That's pretty awesome. Yeah, it's one of those things people have. Some people have mind for it, some people do not. I have not even tested it yet, Like I've I know a little bit of Italian, I know a little bit of French. I can understand what I'm what I'm hearing, but I'm not exactly like you know, conversational and either of them.
Speaker 3: And it's been a long time. Like my my.
Speaker 2: Family didn't have the the Italian being taught to us as we were growing up because my great grandmother and grandfather died at.
Speaker 3: A young age and that's where the language was. They were the ones that came over. So it kind of got lost in the in the shuffle there.
Speaker 2: But I did go to college too, and I had sought out Italian. But when you're not engrossed dident, you lose it pretty quickly, I think. But yeah, so I have I have a big ancient history and I started ancient Greek book that I have to tackle now. So it's not like I'm going for the easiest stuff first, going in for the most intricate. Well whatever, if I'll find out a pass or fail, whether or not that's something for me or not. But I do appreciate your time, and it's good to know that on Sundays you pronounce the name of it, because there you go, that is going to be on Odyssey and you have on Twitter you said it's to an interest, but it's that time.
Speaker 1: It's with you, right, yeah, yeah, with a you yeah correct romans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, very good, And I thank you for your time. Maybe we can do this again some time. They can get Zach on here and pick a topic and just start hammering it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolute, thank you very much for having me. It was a pleasure and good to meet you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bud. And we were signing off. Guys, you know what the.
Speaker 2: Description is and you know what the objectives are. So also the doctor Peter Glidden thing. Just to make sure that you understand that there's about ten days left if you're going to get in.
Speaker 3: That to that, and I didn't expected to leave. I thought it was going to wait until end. Oops.
Speaker 2: All right, well just make sure that you know that it's going to be ending in ten days. So I guess I can show it now. I was actually just gonna wait and say talk to him on the after stage, but I guess he decided to check out.
Speaker 3: So anyway, now I feel bad.
Speaker 2: Now I feel bad, all right, So go here and check this out behind that thing, go to this is the video you're watching right now, get you click? Oh all right, uh boom, all right, and I'll put it. I'll put more of information in there. But it's Tony Triss on Odyssey, right. You see it up here with the VS T O N I t r V S. Got it, got it? And then when you go to Twitter, it's with the US Romanos. All right, so that's that. Now let's go to here. When you go, this is money P three Publishing dot Com. And that's the Ballbusters, right, that's B A A L. For the ten percent off. There's lots of intelligence, you know, very informative books there. And I was like, I said it would start with Hellstorm. But this is when I was wanted to point out to you guys, you.
Speaker 3: Know vooda Ranger.
Speaker 2: Let me write click on that real quick so I can pull those up up on linking new tub. I see these over here, opening new tub. I'll take a look at what you asked me to look at. Okay, okay, so leave Big Farm behind you guys. Ten more days for the fifty percent off. Keep on unless he decides to extend it to us. But I don't know what's going on with that. It is the time to get onto it, okay.
Speaker 3: And for those of you out there who think you cannot.
Speaker 2: So the full script here is ten percent off. So when if you're recommended something that you need, that you get ten percent off through his links here, right, So that's that's a way to pay yourself back. But also if you get into the Eiffel Health and you talk to Brenda, I can tell you do you can actually make money and pay for your own supplements and in that regard so that you get your ninety essentials. So there's ways of doing that, and she can explain to you how to do that. And I think that if you have a group of friends, you could easily accomplish that. All right, So Gibson Good dot com. Four Slaze ball Busters if you would are backslased Ballbusters, if you'd like to help with the show. Okay, thank you to Kevin Dalton six minutes ago. Wow, thank you man, Anthony, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Christy. Wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't know all these were here. Thank you guys. And Alex Yes you are still the man.
Speaker 3: I did know.
Speaker 2: I did see that one, and I got something coming your way within a second here this weekend. And I just realized that looking at these pictures, I have to go to the gym because I'm fading away and just doing you elliptical every day and haven't been back to the gym in a while. It's not gonna go crank that out today. And I think that's pretty much all I say. I've got some more stuff to go over. Maybe i'll do it over this over the weekend. But there's some sick crap going on, and I just had sick sickens me pictureon dot com. Pa bam, the wo done. It is up there. It's the last thing that's up there. It's almost four hours long. It's on the second tier. All right, let's see what they say. What else have you got going on? It's good to see that things are picking up though. And then here's my website. You smack on that, and then it's boom. Semper fry s e n p e r f r y l l C dot com s E m p e r f r y l lc dot com. The better if you're looking at the description in the podcast you like, if you're on the podcast, or if you're doing it from FTJ Media, or if you're doing it from Rumble, all of them, the the verbiage is the same, so you'll see the same links in the same section. But this is semper fry llc dot com. Fan favorite is the keepon code for everybody, and it's only five percent off. Your code is Victory, but it's only a capital V. Everything else is lowercase, right, Victory gets you eleven percent off. That's your that's your fist bump for me to you for being for being a viewer. It doesn't work on the book, and it doesn't work on the collections like the the the bundles because they already have free shipping. Okay, says free shipping, now additional key bonds and the gallon because it's also free shipping everything else.
Speaker 3: Boom, All right, there you go.
Speaker 2: The book is such a such a tight margin of so that that's why I don't make anything off barely. And then doctor Peter Glynn, you can link. You can link up just by clicking here, and it's the same thing. It is already my affiliate link. But please don't just go to help. Don't just go to leave Vic Farmer behind like a couple of people did and then they're like, oh, yeah, I did it, and like, well I didn't, I see it, Oh I didn't blah blah blah your affiliate link.
Speaker 3: Well, I go.
Speaker 2: That's kind of the point because it doesn't change the price for you at all, but it would have helped out the show. So don't cut me out of it. There, bro doesn't make any sense, Beffi's doing acting like you did something wonderful, just really wonderful.
Speaker 3: All right, so.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call it out. I've been trying to find this. I've seen this, Okay, I've seen Pope Francis. Help me out here, everybody, send me a link. Pope Francis was sitting down somewhere and I saw some dudes twerking and he was clapping, and I know I've seen it. I know, I know. I'm pretty sure I stayed on my computer somewhere. But God knows how freaking deep it is into all this stuff I save and have to redo all the time. But oh, looking at that nice yep, the Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Can you guys see this still?
Speaker 3: You can? That's a do that triangle? Dude? That's oh yoh, it's trends.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: It also was.
Speaker 2: Representative of pedophilia, which is representative of the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: Of course. It was all this shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's the b inside that that belongs there, lungs there, Oh, look at this, yeah yeah, yeah, that that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not? Why not let this fucking scum back? This guy was a child trafficker in Argentina, So you know, Jesuit don't even it's like being that's like being redundant. Let's see if I can find it. But course I'm not gonna show the people talking and being discussing around him.
Speaker 3: I've seen the pictures though. Oh look he's getting a utcher. I know, I've seen it.
Speaker 2: They're just this is just sanitized because I'm going through Google. They've they've they've they've gotten, they've gotten a hip to the to the bad look that it gives him, and let the poop bubble.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've seen it. I've seen him. There was a dude bending over, shaking his ass, and he was a trans type dude because he has like, you know, the freaking strange goth makeup on, or whatever the hell you want to call it, the kabuki theater makeup on.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. I've seen it. I'm sure it's on my computer somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that. Someone gave him a nice little Jesus Christ. It looks like a dick. See how it's curving. Yeah, you didn't realize you're wearing a dildo on your neck? Did yet? Buddy? This isn't real? Is this real? What the hell? Why are we in this world? Why?
Speaker 2: Oh, and by the way, let's le's see jo oh wait, I gotta fix this. Hold on, I'll do a little quick let me show you what Josh had to say before you leave for the day. This is supposedly ten eighty p Now, how's anybody feeling with this new crystal cleaner look.
Speaker 3: Huge tech on Russia? It's just lets just for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I met Josh Silver in Salt Lake City well back and kept calling Justin by accident.
Speaker 3: Probably doesn't like me, but I don't care.
Speaker 4: Media here and we are seeing shocking images out of Russia as we see the largest explosions we've seen thus far in the war inside of Russia, just days after Putin announced and warrened that we'd be entering into World War three if the US allowed for long range weapons into Russia. They shoot long range weapons and they blow up one of the biggest armories in the country and also where the famous alleged Sarbamba was once stored. The imagery that we're seeing out of Russia's apps solutely insane and should get everyone to some degree riled up here because this could be a major factor in you, or your children or your grandchildren being sent to war. This is an abrupt and quick rejection of any peace deal. And of course it's as I've said so many times before, it's all by design. This is don't get it mixed up. This is a declaration of World War three. The imagery the next day it's still burning. It's absolutely crazy. It looks like armageddon over there, and people don't recognize or.
Speaker 1: Realize how far in land. This is so my goodness.
Speaker 4: We are going to dig into this and much more today what's going on in Russia, Ukraine, as well as some more news on Israel. But before we get into this insanity, I urge you able to check those links below. We have a really good new affiliate that's ready to go here.
Speaker 1: Over at wave Watch.
Speaker 4: You could use code wham wam and get one hundred dollars off. This is like having a rife machine on your wrist. Soreness, immune system, relaxation, balance, detox. You can get rid of so many issues that you might have on a day to day basis. This goes back to like Tesla level technology and we're talking. It helps us stress, Woolen joints improved, It improves focus, better, sleep, energy, weight management, mental clarity, circulation, headpain emotions. You have over one thousand frequencies on this wave watch.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend people check that out.
Speaker 4: Again, that's code wham wam, and you saved.
Speaker 1: Dollars on your order. It's set.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't realize this was going commercial that quickly. I just had to get up and do something real quick, and now all a sudden, we're in the wave watches.
Speaker 3: This is this is the uh, the the what do you call it?
Speaker 2: The Alex Jones influence he's on like band dot TV or whatever the hell that stupid shit is that Jones is all about. Is like the commercialization with this is like a little bit too much like the stuff that I that I promote.
Speaker 3: Now you tell me if you see the difference.
Speaker 2: It's health stuff that helps you, okay, not this tracking device that you put on your hand here. I guess, I guess it's good that it popped up that that so that could make that Uh. I just wanted to talk about the Russian thing. I getting into this other nonsense about what he's selling. The fuck cares what he's selling. But I mean, okay, stuff that I personally make, stuff that I personally vouch for. I can really see the crystal clear difference in this ten medp.
Speaker 3: This is something new, but they're gonna double.
Speaker 2: They're gonna start charging me double for freaking uh stream yard after this, which sucks.
Speaker 3: For the base plan. Anyway.
Speaker 2: The whole point is the things that I affiliate with have a benefit. There's a use of practical function, right, and it's not getting into the whatever. I don't ever tell you to buy gold and silver from my guys and YadA YadA yahda, go get it if you need it, don't if you don't. You know whatever, I have silver, but I don't go around talking about all that crap like everybody else does.
Speaker 3: If you don't, if you don't want to do it, don't do it.
Speaker 2: If I was in between you and silver and gold, that would mean you'd be paying too much for it, because that would mean that I'd be getting a cut from it, which means you're also not getting it at its cheapest amount. Makes sense, So if you have X amount of money to invest, just go invest it. Don't go to your guy who tastes it for what is it the four dollars plus per uh for the oounce.
Speaker 3: You don't want that guy.
Speaker 2: You want the guy that's like two bucks, right, it's like what do you call it market plus two bucks or something like that. You don't want the guy that's four or fifty, like the guy down the street from me. You'd be uh getting raped pretty hard. I think st billion's pretty good. That's where I think I went.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: San Diego is something something like that, with a couple of different places. I learnered some and then I went to a place and picked up some when I was in San Diego a long time ago, back when twenty nineteen was happening. I think I was getting getting to say, filled up with silver. I wish it was filled up. That'd be fun. But anyway, Yeah, so Eddie, you get the boy, You get the point. Russia Bill was attacked, NATO basically declared war, and NATO equals America according to Russia, which is true, and so is Israel, because that's who's really what is Israel without us? So be on the lookout for some some heavy rolls. Okay, well there's one more other thing. This is just discussing and irritating though Kennedy failing me. I don't want to even look at that one. We'll get into some more stuff maybe this weekend. I don't really have I thought I had more time, but I'm gonna go to the gym and get the hell out of here. Oh look, all of us is live. I've never looked at this when I'm actually on So that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: There is a little thing that goes around there. I got a little check mark that I paid too much. It shouldn't be paying eight dollars for the stupid fucking blee check mark.
Speaker 3: It's just stupid, dumb.
Speaker 2: Oh and I've already told you about the new done it right, So I guess I'm out of here now. We're not spending the day watching infomercials.
Speaker 3: Weird. Yeah, I know, right, And that's that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like over career, like the majority of that was that whole you know, lead up to that half a second worth of the information and then the bigest you know, other people can do their theirs shows how they want. But the over commercialization kind of takes away from the the point. It's like you ask yourself, was I just told this information that's important so that they could sell me a product? Or what's their what's their main objective? Is it the information or is it the infomercial right, So I don't know. It's it's a it's a balance when I tell you something about this, like you know, the doctor Peter Glidden thing, I would hope everybody does get down there because I'm reading his books right now. I'm had him on multiple times and he's helped me like magically with my kidneys. So I know, between him and doctor Manso, there's only two people in the in the world like trust and those are the.
Speaker 3: Two people I affiliate with.
Speaker 2: And this majority of of what I talk about that and what the gifts and go campaign so that I can continue to make these things. Yeah, and then what I do I share pdf files with people. I do all kinds of in the hot sauce that I actually you you know, sell to that I've been doing as a family business as business but to provide for my family for the last ten years. So if you are interested in stuff like that, then I'm telling you where to find it. I think maybe this weekend, if I have the time too, I'm going to try to get at least one more supplement up down there put the creatings on there too. And I did read that thing about the creating the other day. So again something that benefits you. Right, there's a lot of phyto nutrients and micro nugents and the peppers that are used for the hot sauce too.
Speaker 3: That's a positive.
Speaker 2: Let me see if there's anything in the news here before we go. Hopefully this thing doesn't ding off in our face too often too much.
Speaker 3: Let's see what do we got? What do we get? What do we get? What we got? That's something else?
Speaker 2: Oh, I might want to show this because this was mind blowing to me. Okay, yeah, yeah, let's do that one. And then what was the stupid shit that I heard from our good friend? It was absolutely retarded. Okay, yeah, okay, I have two more things. I gotta go shut the door because the cat's trying to get in. Huh oh, I get it. Okay, tell me if you don't, if you don't see this horrific manipulation. If you don't, then it's working on you, which we don't want to be right there, Yeah it.
Speaker 3: Works, Okay, First let's watch it.
Speaker 2: Let's look at this Austrian women convicted of homicide after neighbor caught COVID from her and died. First of all, even that statement, neighbor caught COVID? What the fuck did she catch from her?
Speaker 3: How do you know? How do you know that it was contagion?
Speaker 2: How do you know she didn't also get a shot for flu in twenty nineteen or twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, And that's what? God, how do you know it wasn't the shot that she got for COVID? How do you know it was? Because the virus thing is a fucking lie. Nobody caught COVID from another person. So the Australian woman convicted of homicide after Austrian not Australian, Austrian AUS three. Austrian woman convicted of homicide after neighbor caught COVID from her and died. What A woman in Austria has found guilty of gross negligent homicide after a judge rule she had fatally infected her neighbor with COVID in twenty twenty one. The president set with this case and other potential case case is similar to this is a dangerous one. This case criminalizes normal human behavior following a positive test result and goes so far as to make sick people into murderers even if they infect others unintentionally. But this is all bullshit anyway, That's not why they got sick. I sets a dangerous legal precedent. COVID rapid tests have a massive false positive rate, massive false and the PCR test is also subject to false positive results because it's not fucking there. No one has been able to prove that a virus can cause a contagious infection. Thank you for putting them that out. Thank you for pointing that out. A woman in Austria. But it's not a virus either, hobab. They can't prove that a virus period exists. They can't prove virus A woman in Austria was felling. This is still misdirection. They can't prove fucking virus period, no alone contagion. A woman in Aushia was found guilty of gill You were I hear that? On Thursday, a woman was issued a four month suspended imprisonment sentence. Well that doesn't sound as bad. Find eight hundred and eighty six hours and centifoy sense for gross negligent homicide. According to the week, oh, gross negligent homicide in this particular case doesn't really seem like it has a whole lot of penalty to it. But is that still on your record as a fella who fucking killed somebody? A name of the name of the defendant had not been released, though that's convenient. The victim who was also a cancer patient. The victim was also a coop morbidities. Died of pneumonia that was caused by this. That was this, to that, to that, to this. Shut the fuck up, Shut up the cancer pation that died in pneumonia. But we labeled it corona because we have to make the money, and then we are going to drag somebody else into it and say that they go to the ones. How do you You cannot prove who did what to win whom? And if that's even a thing? What the hell is this going on here? No, I'm not interested in becoming an affiliate for Ged Griffin.
Speaker 3: Go fuck yourself. How about that? All right?
Speaker 2: Let's see, So that was that, But here's this other ridiculous nonsense here.
Speaker 3: Come on, hurry up. Ah that piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Dude, What am I what? It just clicked out of it, Oh, you piece of fucking guard. Hold on, it just clicked out of it because it was going slow. So I clicked it twice and it decided to clamcel it instead. All right, this right here, now, I'm gonna tell you this right now, this is this is misguided.
Speaker 3: It's very misguided.
Speaker 2: This this this right here with this being said here and this is you know who this is, hopefully you know what that is. Is there a reason why this is not being headlined at Elmosk? Why is new one talking about this? Because it's bullshit? That's why I'll explain to you why it's not being because it's fucking bullshit. But that's not why, because it will be because it's it's already up here says Wow, just out the FBI caught Iran? Stop right there? Who does Israel want to fucking get into a war with? So isn't it nice and convenient that Iran was spying on my campaign and giving all of the information to Kamala Harris's campaign?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: That sounds like a really uh ignorant, superficial and very like what why anybody waste their time? What information about your campaign is? Why would they want her in there? They're both fucking jew run So what the hell is this? Even this none of this scene makes any sense, Like what is the incentive, what is the you know, intent, the motivation?
Speaker 3: What is it? Where is it? What's the motivation?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: How is this a plower play for Iran? Wow? Just out the FBI caught Iran? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Did you caught a person who used the VPN in Iran? Did you catch a guy in Iran who had Iran? Sorry, who had a computer and he was to Kamala Harris? You don't know what that guy did? Like, what are you fucking talking about the government a person? What does this even mean?
Speaker 3: Iran? That's not a person, that's not a thing. It's a concept of a place. So what the hell are you talking about? And then spying on my campaign?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is more than Russia RUSSI Russia shit, just now with Iran and giving all the information to Kamala Harris's campaign. Therefore, she and her campaign were illegally spying on me, to be known as the Iran Iran Iran case. Yeah, like Russia, Russia, Russia. Will Kamala resign in disgrace from politics? Will the communist left pick a new candidate to replace her?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Who knows and who cares? Because this is all fucking political theater. Bullshit jesuit theater. But what the fuck about this Iran thing? You're throwing that name in there and making this thing because what because now we have to perceive Iran as the enemy, so we have to start injecting that idea because they're they're priming us for war.
Speaker 3: That's what this is about.
Speaker 2: They're priming us for pro Israel attack on more innocent fucking people.
Speaker 3: That's what this is. That's what this is.
Speaker 2: And fucking shame on Josh, this published seventy thousand hydrog cornder deaths never happened, and no shit like Ben's revealed how in my war in Ukraine was initiated by the CIA, DoD and US State Party.
Speaker 3: You forgot NATO, faggot.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see Hebelah blames Israel for exploding pages in Walkie Talkie's thirty seven dead, thousands injured. Well yeah they should be. But Hebelo wasn't even the target. Lebanon was the target. So we stopped playing into the same game of life. Is that it was just Hesblo that was targeted. They didn't they that wasn't a strategic freaking surgical assault on Hesbla so stop stop with the bs. The very next day everything else blows up to including scooters and cars and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So don't don't start.
Speaker 2: Don't keep saying that it was an isolated attack on just quote unquote terrorists. Terrorists are the ones who did the attack, and they're called the Israelis New York Times beside Front Company and Hungary Manufacturing exploiting pagers manufact Well, yeah, yeah, makes sense, But I don't believe this. And as much as I believe that all of them, everything that we have has the potential to become that.
Speaker 3: Because why not.
Speaker 2: Hillary Clinton demands criminal charges for Americans engaged in propaganda. You know how easy it would be for manufacturing to be like, hey, we will subsidize your manufacturing.
Speaker 3: We'll give you this and that they're making more profit.
Speaker 2: If they're not already a tool of the of the machine that is government, these government, these companies themselves creating these devices, then it would be really easy for them to like, Okay, so yeah, they're going to go to just ship your stuff to this department before they give out to the public. Yeah, sure, no problem, and that's all I have to do. And you're gonna yeah, yeah, then the compartmentalize those people too, and they I have no idea. The less people that know what you're doing, the better you don't have to go around telling everybody what you're playing. Is list of one hundred for the eight Democrats who uted against the depopular deportation of migrants, reapists, and sex abusers. Okay, we know that's happening. We know that this is the destruction of everything, and innocent victims are what they want. So they're not going to be trying to help prevent victims. They're want to create victims. Victims is chaos. Victims is the destruction of innocent life for no good purpose other than because they feel like it what he's got to pay, according to them, until they feel you there. I don't you drink whether I was ten twenty seven, we're talking about Oh you're talking to her?
Speaker 3: All right? No, I understand.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, I'm out support the show. Much appreciated. Thank you to all who did. Thank you for We're getting very close to this computer fund, so thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's keep get let's keep it rolling.
Speaker 2: And apparently it's already beyond the point where the box that I was gonna get for the base I think it. They don't even it's out of stock, so I got to find a different one. Some of the components have raised almost one hundred dollars above what I thought they were gonna cost, So if a little bit more comes in, all the better, because then also I have to pick the software for the operating system, and they were considered that part. I was too busy thinking about how much the soft Frew is going to cost for the Da Vinci Resolve that I'm going to run on it. But so yeah, it might be like more like I don't know, twenty three than I need at first is the eighteen that's up there. So if more comes in then then D eighteen that means that we're going to be succeeding. So thank you all right, ending stream now, maybe you see you in the weekend.