Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this wonderful Thursday afternoon in the dry State. We have weather, we have the market, we have Tom Brenneman, we have Mike McConnell. We got assaults inside the Kenton County jail, doc markets, and free fall. We're going to cover all these issues the next two or three hours with a segment and so much more. But until then, once again, Rob Sanders, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I kind of monitor the case here of Timothy Delahanty, which is really unbelievable. And I texted you that this guy belongs to El Salvador in one of those prisons down there, which might be a fitting. But describe first of all the criminal history of this guy, who, on the same day he sentenced the life imprisonment, punches a deputy trying to take him to prison on a different charge. Tell us all about Dela Hanty, Well Willie.
Speaker 2: Timothy Delahanty was the only suspect in a cold case murder out of Ellesmere, the dates all the way back to two thousand and six, just before I took office. Is to come al off the turney here in Kenton County. There wasn't enough evidence to charge him at the time, although he was investigated for years on end until long behold back and I believe he is twenty twenty three, He walks up to a Covington police officer in a parking lot of Saint Elizabeth Hospital in Covington and says, Hey, I want to talk to you about this fellow that I stabbed to death out in Ellsmere eighteen nineteen years ago. And fortunately that officer that he happened to walk up and talk to had spent a little bit of time working in Ellesmere before moving to the Comington Police department, so he knew what he was talking about. Didn't just think he was some kind of crazy person. Although he might be some kind of crazy person, but that's a whole nother story. Anyway, brought him in, called the Ellesmere Police, They sent a detective, Dan, took his confession, we charged him up and knighted him for murder. While he was incarcerated waiting for his case to be litigated on that murder charge, he decided to try and kill one of his fellow inmates at the Kenton County Detention Center, another guy that was in from but we had it all on video where he came up behind him and choked him unconscious, tried to strangle him to death, and when that didn't work, he started stomping on his head while he was unconscious, right in the rec yard of the Kenton County Detention Center. So with his prior criminal history, he was eligible for sentencing enhancement as a persistent felony offender and first degree and he ended up entering an open plea means we refused to offer many plea deals, we were going to recommend the maximum. He went and played guilty anyway, went in front of the judge, and Judge molloy and Kent Circuit Court gave him life sentences on both.
Speaker 3: Of those cases.
Speaker 2: So apparently mister Delahunty wasn't too happy about getting those two life sentences because he was taken back to the Kenton County Detention Center to prep him for transport down to Lagrange where they process all the state inmates. Before they could get him transported to Lagrange, he decided that as soon as one of the jail guards took his handcuffs off so he could shower, mister Delahunty took a sling at him, punched the jailput right now a face meanless to say, struggle was on. He did not win that fight, but he did get himself charged with the Sultan first degree persistent felling the offender in the first degree. We charged him up, Tookhi the trial and the jury gave him a maximum sentence of twenty years.
Speaker 1: So he's facing life imprisonment and the killing of Paul Clayton. He's facing life imprisonment for the attempted murder of inmate Jonathan Muskiel, and now he's facing additional years for punching a cop. And the video is unbelievable. The CoP's been the guard's being a nice guy. You can't shire with your handcuffs on. Of course, down in El salvad Or not much shiring going on anyway. They put a fire hose in there every now and then and say I've ad it. And so this guy, thinking I have nothing to lose, let's punch a cop and try to take him out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he thought he was going to get a freebe William. We don't give freeby's here in Kenton County on any kind of criminal offenses, but especially not those against law enforcement. So we teet him up again. And even though it's not going to add any total time to a sentence, because of course you can't serve more than line once you're dead to go ahead and haul your corpse out and bury you somewhere, So it really isn't going to add much to the total time he serves. But I tell you what, you are eligible for parole on a life sentence in twenty years. But now when he goes in front of that parole board, he's going to be looking at that one but two life sentences is going to say, hey, wait a second. This guy was convicted of assaulting a jail guard and persistent felony offender, and the jury could have given him as little as ten years, but they maxed him out. They gave him twenty years. They told us that this guy doesn't need to ever get out of prison, and that quite frankly, willly short of sending him to the out Salvadorian prison, is the best place he can be is locked in a box here in Kentucky for the rest of his life. And although he will be parole eligible someday with this new twenty year sentence for assault third degree and PFO first degree. I doubt he's ever going to see the light of day.
Speaker 1: He's not particularly an old man. He looks to be in his twenties or thirties. And the motivation of walking up to a police officer and saying, I want to confess to killing Paul Clayton, it's like you do, that's unusual. And then I've seen the video of him walking around the yard. I guess you got an hour a day out he wanted to kill somebody else. Jonathan Meskil barely survived. So what's the punishment. This guy could commit crimes in inf and he could commit many crimes the next few years, and he gets nothing for it.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, he gets his sentence and it all it means is he's never going to get out. You know, if he'd gone in there and behaved himself, made use of his time, you know, gotten some education, maybe while he's in there, taking some classes, you know, woodworking classes, plumbing classes, they have all kinds of trade classes that they give him in prison. They teach him to be certified in Google. Whatever the hell that means, I don't know, but gets your time off your sentence. If you get certified in Google while you're in prison. That's one of the classes they offer. They have all kinds of stuff. They have anger management classes, they have parenting classes, they have all sorts of things. And normally inmates can get time off their sentence for them, but not Timmy. Since he's a violent offender, he doesn't get most of that good time credit. But nevertheless it doesn't really matter because you can't shave time off the back end of a life sentence. And now they're going to see another assault on a law enforcement officer conviction that came after his life sentences, and the like, buddy, you didn't learn your lesson from a life sentence, not two life sentences. You got twenty more years to No way, we're never letting you out. And that's what mister Dela Hante has to look forward to now. So he might think it's a freebe but I think you know, about nineteen and a half years when he meets the parole board, he's gonna regret taking a swing at the jail deputy here in Kenton County, because we don't let anybody take free swings that are jail deputies or any of our law enforcement officers in Kenton County. You're going to go to prison or stay in prison. Mister de la Ante's case, you're not getting out, and this will probably get him in some kind of heightened security, you know.
Speaker 4: Maximum security.
Speaker 2: They'll probably ship him down to Eddieville, which here is not a fun place to spend your time. But who knows, we might get a contract with the El Salvador over there, because he would sit right in with all the Ms. Thirteen and everybody else that we're supporting over to El Salvador to lock him up in their prisons.
Speaker 1: I don't think things are gonna go well for Dela Hanty and Eddyville, but in L Salvador he would go very poorly. He didn't fit in down there. He thinks he's a tough dude. Go into that prison to see how tough you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dela Hanty, he was quite the full too and brought At first, he refused to come back from prison. He wouldn't get out of his cell. Now I'm thinking, you know, if you're in El Salvador, I doubt you have a choice about whether or not you're coming out of your cell and they tell you to. But apparently in Kentucky. It's negotiable because he refused to come up to court a few times prior to trial, but somebody talked him into coming up before trial, so he came up, only to then come in the court room. First, he refused to put on his civilian clothes. You know they get they get your plane looking clothes. Even if you're serving a life sentence, you don't get into the courtroom in your jumpsuit. Although mister dela Hanty refused to change out of his pink jumpsuits, so he came into court shackled in a jumpsuit, and right before they brought the jury in, he started cussing the judge. He told me to perform a sex act on him, which I politely declined. He wasn't very happy with anybody. He was cussing me, cussing the judge, cussing the ballast, cussing the deputy jailers, and eventually demanded to go back into his cell. And the judge asked him if he was waving his right to participate, and he dropped a few more f bombs and she says, I'll take that as a yes, sends him on back. So we actually did his trial as fastest tribe ever done.
Speaker 3: Willie.
Speaker 2: We were done in just a little over three hours, which is unheard of. Normally my trials go two, three, four days or more. But we got to spell any conviction, twenty years sentence done in three hours. But mister Dela Hanty wasn't there to enjoy it with me. He was back in his jail cell.
Speaker 1: So day La Hannah asked the county prosecutor to have intercourse with yourself, and you turned down those offers. And Tony Bender wants to know, is it legal to have a murder trial with the murderer not present?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not if they're if they're like if somebody doesn't show up to court, will you can't start a trial without him. But if they are there in the courthouse and they are just making a disruption of themselves causing if they are the ones causing the problem, first of all, they can wave their right to be present for their own trial, or the judge can have them removed if they're disrupting the proceedings after having been warned. But this was a kind of a combination of both. The judge gave him every opportunity. He told him he had to behave himself and quit you know, calling people fu and F this and F that that. He had to behave himself. He wouldn't do that. She asked him if he was waving his right to appear. He dropped a few more f's and she said, I'll take that as a yes, and that was the end of him.
Speaker 3: So, no, you can.
Speaker 2: You can't proceed the trial if somebody is present at the courthouse and they are just the reason the trial is not proceeding with them in the courtroom.
Speaker 1: It's talking about twenty years, it'll be to always say it'll be twenty forty five, twenty forty five, and mister Della hands, he's gonna come up for parole in his late fifties. By that point, the odds getting it are quite small. And then he's gonna die. He's going to die in a box and then be put in a box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and be carried out of prison in a box. I anticipate that's the only way he's getting out of prison.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck to Timothy Delahanty. So when you have jail guards that are being attacked in the future, I would imagine you have to shackle the guy even when he's taking a shower, going to the bathroom. How do you do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's that's Timmy's problem. Now he's going to figure out and have to how to soap himself up with shackles on, because I know they don't take him off of him very often anymore, and they certainly don't do it with only one guard standing next to him. Everywhere he goes, he's accompanied by three or four of our detention Center's finest and biggest and that nobody turns their back on mister Dela Anty anymore, that's for certain.
Speaker 1: Well, that's unfortunate, but he's going to get a full measure of Kentucky justice, well past our lifetimes and maybe some others lifetime. It's unbelievable. This guy gets all these full measures of justice and he's just killing people, trying to kill people, trying to punch guards, trying to kill guards. If that guard I saw the video, if he was by himself, didn't have those two harry S men behind him, other guards, he would have been in deep trouble. This guy Della Handy would have killed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fight was on, I'll tell you what it was. Deputy Adam Oglesby's the one who took the punch and then started the wrestling with mister dela Hanty, got on top of him and got him secured as his other guards ran over to help him. And I wouldn't want to fight at him. He's a big dude and obviously knows a little wrestling or jiu jitsu or something, because he flipped mister Dela Hanty over and put his head in the ground and held him there until the other guards could get him handcuffed. Mister Dela Hanty took a couple of tasings in the process because he wouldn't cooperate put his hands behind his back, so no, I think mister Dela Hanty ended up beating him bloody by the end of it. Actually, I think the guards showed tremendous restraint, because if he'd ha sucker punched me like you did at him, I don't know that I could have resisted the temptation to throw a few sucker punches myself, but Adam did very professional about it, got him into handcuffs, and they just locked him down in a restraint chair and put him in isolation and let him sit there until he calm him down. I don't think he's ever tried it again, because I'm definitely certain that mister dellahand he got the worst of that interaction.
Speaker 1: I imagine.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, you have some politicians in my home state of Kentucky causing some Trump kind of ripples. Number one is Thomas Massey is not Trump's favorite. Every time he runs against eighty percent of the vote. And then you have Ran Paul and then you have Mitch McConnell voting against the tariffs. You have the three most prominent politicians in Kentucky not on the So I always say that Trump trained whatsoever. Does this give you an idea that maybe you will run for Senate or Congress, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know about that. I'm certainly not running against Thomas Massey. Thomas and I are buddies. I don't agree with everything Thomas does, but I agree with a lot of things Thomas does. And if there's one thing that I love about Thomas, it's how principled he is. And when he believes in something, he stands by it, and nine times out of ten I'll agree with him, and even on that tenth time when I don't, I still respect how principled he is, because we certainly don't have enough of that principle left in Washington, d C. But I I wasn't sure what you were talking about, Willie. I thought it was the pregnant congressmen were the ones that were blowing things up here in the last twenty four hours. I didn't think any of those guys were having babies or anything. So I was a little confused there. But nevertheless, you know, that's something. Thomas was the congressman that required everybody to come back in person and vote for those giant COVID and AID packages that put US trillions of dollars in debt and blew up the economy with all this inflation. You know, he was the one that said, this is what's gonna happen if you do it, and everybody should come back to DC and vote on the record. So as sympathetic as I am to new mothers and new followers that want to be proxy voting, I certainly understand and respect in the fight against proxy voting that Thomas initially undertook. As for Senator Paul, I really haven't followed his fight on the tear enough to know who's right and who's wrong there. All I know is that it would sure be nice if we could either have no tariffs like all the foreign countries do, or the same tariffs, the big tariffs, not the little tiny tariffs, but the big tariffs like the foreign countries. You know, Canada especially is imposing on the United States. I don't know why our exporters should be hit with and fifty percent tariffs and then the United States is not allowed to tariff back at all. I just don't get the fairness in that.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see how it shakes out. The President asked us to trust him. I know the stock market doesn't look like it's trusting him. But nevertheless, that just presents buying opportunities. Willie. You know, every time I see Tesla stop, drops drops some more, I think maybe now is the time I'll finally invest in Tesla.
Speaker 4: But these days, the S and P five.
Speaker 2: Hundred down, that's great time. It's really tome to beef up the four oh one k's and any retirement savings because now when you can buy a discount, and when this all does come around, because it always does come around. The stock market never stays down forever. When it does come back around. Everybody that's got money that they're putting in now we'll be making money hand over fist.
Speaker 1: The only ones you get hurt on a roller coaster are the ones that jump off.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Boone County Sheriff. Tell me about the new Boone County Sheriff.
Speaker 2: Well, the new Boone County Sheriff, effected April fifteenth, is going to be a fellow by the name of I'm sorry, Less Hill, Sorry, replacing Sheriff Helming. Mike Helmig, who's been the sheriff in Boone County for thirty plus years, done an absolutely fantastic job. Oversaw the combination of the Sheriff's department and the Boone County Police Department. They used to have separate police and sheriff's departments in Boone County like we do here in Kenton, but they combined it out there in Boone County, and the police department merged into the Sheriff's office. And I don't know that it ever would have gone nearly as well as it did if it weren't Mike.
Speaker 4: Helming in command.
Speaker 2: And so the hats off to Sheriff Hellmig, and thank you for all his years of service. He's done a fantastic job. But Gary Moore, the Bon County Judge executive, just announced a couple of days ago that he's appointing Sheriff helmers right hand man is chief Deputy and good friend Less Hill to go from the number two man to the number one man. And congratulations to Less, who will be the first new Boom County sheriff in decades. And I know that there's no more qualified person for the job than Sheriff Helmg's right hand man. So two good men. Best wishes to Sheriff hell making his retirement, and best of luck to Less as he takes over a very fine law enforcement agent.
Speaker 1: All right, Rob Sanders, Isaiah Sanders for Kentucky Red and white buckets everywhere. It's the future of politics. But once again, good luck with mister Timothy Delahanty. Beat the crap out of him and send him to El Salvador. And Rob Sanders once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you're a great American. Thank you, Rob, Thanks Willie and go Red. Yeah, of course score some runs might be good. Let's continue with Warren. By the way, the Reds last time the Red went back to back at home, losing one to nothing in two games was nineteen oh seven, during the presidency of Teddy Roosevelt. It's been a while. Hopefully the nineteen scoreless industreak ends tonight in Milwaukee on news Radio seven hundred Wlwright Billy Cunning in the Great American. Let's set up today's big show. Chaos, confusion rains everywhere, whipped into a froth by the media, of course, and coming up later will be representative all Worth Financial Brian James. Brian James will be here in about twenty minutes or so to talk about the markets. As I look at the markets now as I speak, Nazdek's down about about five percent, down about nine hundred points, and the down Industrial average is down at this point fourteen hundred points, and the S and P is down three point seven one percent, which is two hundred and ten down to fifty four hundred, fifty four to sixty to be exact. And so we have a president who wants to do good long term for this country, no reason to manage a slow decline. And that's where we've been for the last many years, if not decades, managing a slow decline and our standard of living. Children that come out of school able to read, write, and think. Manufacturing jobs are largely gone. We have spy balloons flying all over the country, their communist red Chinese or buying up thousands of acres around our military bases, flowing fentanyl into the country to kill us. And we finally have a president said not on my watch. And for those who are taken as a shock by this, not really. He's been saying this for many years, that somehow there has to be an equal playing field, and if not an equal playing field, if our markets are going to be open to dozens of companies operating overseas to sell products here, there'll be a price for that. And so I would note that stillanis who, of course makes the Jeeps headline in Bloomberg. Stillanas plant closes in Mexico and Canada today. Stellan has said it as pushing production of two assembly plants in Canada and Mexico and closing them down. As President Trump issues a new round of twenty five percent automotive tariffs. The results will be nine hundred US represented employees at supporting plants here may may lose work. This is on top of Honda saying about two months ago they're going to build the hybrid not in Mexico but in Indiana. And all these billions of dollars of investments of a so called American companies, they're coming back home because they don't want to pay those confiscatory tariffs. And make no mistake, this isn't a cost to be paid. A fifty four percent additional tariff on Chinese products means that there will be few, if any products brought into America from communists red China. Look at it this way. For the last several years, if not decades, the American can consumer has put to work literally millions of Chinese workers making products coming into this country that they make them there and they sell them here. The opposite hardly ever takes place. We don't make products here and sell them there because the tariffs going that direction are confiscatory. So you won't see Ford and Chevy Blazers on the roads of Germany or Italy, or Japan or China because the tariffs are so high. Guess what, that doesn't make any sense to make cars here and sell them there because the consumer is in America. And Trump also issued a massive forty six percent Vietnam tariffs, which is pummeling Nike, American Eagle and wayfair because a lot of the production went from China to Vietnam, to the Philippines to Indonesia, and Trump said no, He's going to catch serious flock for this from the mainstream media. They will run stories about how bad this is for the American consumer because we're going to pay higher prices for certain items, which I think is likely to take place. No offset that. The Trump strategy is to have a middle class tax cut in which middle class Americans will pay get back more in taxes because the tariffs received would in the US government would be offset by the tax cuts on your irs. Forms makes sense, But do we have the patients to give this thing time to work out? It may be one to three years, because to build a plant in America doesn't take next month or next year. It may take one to three years to build a Honda plant to build these hybrids in Indiana, it may And do we have the patients to accept this as the cost of doing business so we quit managing the decline of this country. We finally have a president that will do that. If the media and the Democratic Party allows it to take place, which of course I doubt it will. So nonetheless, we're going to follow today what's happening in the stock market. This is a a glimp in time. Is going to be resolved in the next few months. The only ones who get hurt on a roller coaster are those who jump off because they're scared. They're fighting whatever it might be, and now's not the time. One good thing is that mortgage rates likely are going to go down because the Fed's going to more likely now cut rates in the future. So when it's all said and done, we've existed for about two hundred and forty years. We're going to keep existing. We're going to be fine. Were the world's greatest economy despite all the intractable difficulties we have, especially when it comes to our debt, which is incredible and for those who want to see it. Last night I watched Martha McCallum of Fox News with Senator Kon's It was a good friend of Joe Biden's from Delaware talking about the debt and the fact that no administration is dealt with the debt that we have, and it's easy to deal with the debt. If the longer we wait, the more painful it's going to be. But right now, every day we borrow six billion dollars of new money, and one year we borrow two trillion dollars in the market to fund our spending habits in Washington, and if nothing changes in the next ten years, that's going to be, believe it or not, it's going to be four trillion dollars, which means dollars will become worthless, and so we can't have that. We finally have a president that's saying, now as I speak, guess what We're going to try to change the trajectory of this thing to see if we're going to have good middle class lifestyles for those Americans that are in their twenty thirties and forties. I think those of us past that age understand that we're probably in pretty good shape. But is it possible to live in a country that has right now thirty six trillion dollars in debt with interest north of a trillion dollars a year? Is it possible to have that number go to fifty five or sixty trillion dollars? That's the communist Red Chinese Plan One is to kill our youth through fentanyl. And two is to make it the American dollar worthless, so its it quits being the reserve currency. Now we're in trouble. Now, we're in serious trouble. If that occurs, we're going to be the hyperinflation. It's gonna be unlivable in this country. Now we're talking about five to ten to fifteen years from now, there's going to be a debt crisis, and instead of spending two trillion dollars every year on servicing our debta might be four to five to six trillion dollars, in which case we're out of business. We're done, and therefore the other countries will come together and manage America's decline for us. I'm not sure President Trump is making the argument in that in that vein how serious economic problems we're in long term, and believe me, long term, we have serious economic problems which are solvable as long as we begin now over the next ten to fifteen years and don't wait for twenty thirty five to arrive, in which case we have four trillion dollars and annual deficits four trillion, and the debt service on that would consume almost all of the federal budget, in which case we're out of business. And these other countries, the China, the Russians, the Japanese, the Philippines, the South Africans, the so called bricks Brazil are going to act in a way that will destroy the country. And so I know there's a little short term pain for this. But if you have the correct kind of allocation of your four oh one K with bonds, with some gold and stocks, etc. You're going to withstand this quite well. For those all in stocks are nastak, it might be a problem. About half the American people have stocks of one type or another, and they read the headlines and they have to react quickly to what's going on, and we can't react quickly to what's going on. Secondly, we have a guest coming up at one o'clock on the market. At two o'clock, I've scheduled a guest who buys all of his products from the Far East, and his first name is Denny. Will see what happens down the road. But he's going to talk about the difficulty of having products made in Americamerica. The cost is prohibitive, but the cost much cheaper there. Now, what happens if there's a forty to fifty percent tariff out of Taiwan or China or Vietnam, and you can't make the products in America because of the expenses, and you have to make the products there. But who's going to pay the additional expenses that's coming down the road now. Secondly, there's been two books thus far written on the mental decline of Joe Biden over over the past four years of his presidency. One is called Uncharted, How Trump Beat Biden, Harris and the Odds and the Wildest Campaign in History. Another one is written by two political reporters that talk about the mental decline of Joe Biden, and the one guy at the center of the decline and watching it was Ron Klain. Ron Klain, you heard him. I've mentioned his name a couple times. But he originally worked with began with Al Gore, went on to the Clintons, and then he was put and then he worked with the Obamas. He's a long term politico democratic activist who became chief of staff in the White House under Joe Biden. And he's given some interviews now here we are and he gave the interview in March here it is April and claimed Biden chief of staff for two years, who was in charge of the preparations for the June debate, criticized the Biden's team in the White House. He wasn't the chief of staff anymore at that point. He was in charge of the debate preparations because they could not keep Biden focused on addressing America's eroding support for his domestic agenda and the economy. And he said that there's something called the Presidential Daily brief And when I talked to the senators of the congressman every day the president receives at six o'clock in the morning over the previous twenty four hours, bullet points of about eight pages of threats around the world. What's going to happen today? It's highly secretively presidential eyes only. Well, in the first six months of his presidency, Joe Biden read the Presidential Daily Briefing. For the last three and a half years, he didn't read it. It was prepared, but it was read by staff members to implement the Biden policy without Joe Biden being involved in the Biden presidency. During the debate preparations in June of last year, Ron Klain cut them short. They were like mock sessions put together because he could not manage whatever that word means, Biden's fatigue and lack of a lack of knowledge with the subject matter on domestic policy. And Klain told the Biden team by that point he was out of the White House, but he was one of the insiders that you can't let this guy debate Donald Trump in June. This is going to be a disaster because he saw the mental decline of Joe Biden, who didn't understand domestic policy, he didn't underst and foreign relations. At that point, his mind was shot. He was gone and so and then, to their credit, Fox News and others potted up in May, June, July, and August of last year when there was serious issues being raised about who's the president, who's making decisions, who's appointing federal judges, who's signing legislation, who signed the pardons for felonies committed by his Democratic friends, who made decisions about the executive branch of government. Ron Klain, the insider, said, it wasn't Joe Biden, it was somebody else. We didn't have a president. According to one quote of an Aid Biden did not grasp issues, and they were in love with Joe Biden as a person, but that person was gone, wow and Biden. I'm sorry. Clain emphasized that he believed Biden should have run for reelection on tape at that time. You might recall Kjp and Schumer and Koons and Pelosi, the Democratic activist senators and congressmen all said he's sharp as attack and knowing they were lying to you, And normally the role of the media would be to hold those in power to account. That didn't happen. Did it? In fact, if individuals brought up the fact that it appears something is wrong with this guy, something's not right, that they were shouted down by Jake Tapper and others who claim, you're not a psychiatrist, how do you know what's going on? The fact, no matter is we did not have a president the last two or three years. So when those who now claim that maybe Donald Trump's not doing his job as president know they were part of the cover up when Joe Biden wasn't the president and his staff ran the executive branch of government, handing out deals and contracts and sighting stuff. There were many occasions where Democrats, much less Republicans wanted to meet with the president talk about legislation, and the staff around the White House knew that couldn't happen. He could not engage with Democrats or Republicans about the ins and outs of legislation. He couldn't do it. It was mentally done. And for that debate, why did it happen, I'll tell you why it happened because Barack Hussain Obama wanted Joe Biden out and so he encouraged the staff members in the White House who worked for him put him out there, let him fail miserably. We'll have an open convention, and then we'll pick nominees. Hopefully. They wanted Governor Whittmer and or maybe Pritzker, maybe Gavin Newsom. They wanted someone other than maybe Governor Shapiro, anyone other than Kamala Harris, because Barack Hussein Obama said to others, she can't win. So he's the one who organized the resignation from as a candidacy of Joe Biden. They spoke a few times him into it over the objections of doctor Jill Biden and Hunter Biden, who ran the presidency with others he was an empty vessel. In order to get him out, have the earliest debate in presidential history in June. The earliest one was the third week in September. Previously, let's get him out, let's demonstrate to the American people he can't do the job. Then we'll have an open convention only way we can meet Donald Trump. But telephone calls went back and forth between Biden and Kamala Harris, and she played the race card on Joe Biden to make sure his legacy would be to give the presidency to the first black female in American history. And the books are coming out. The lies were told, and the media covered it all up because it fit their interest. Well, let's continue with more coming up. About ten minutes or so is Brian James of all Worth Financial to talk about the markets today, which continue in bad shape, but they will recover like so many other times, short term pain for long term gain at your home of the REGs News Radio seven hundred ww No, Hell's breaking loves Everywhere. The Reds eleventh scored a run of nineteen and ins in Milwaukee tonight. The weather is a crisis everywhere. How to get your roots for replace and all the guns we have Burtner, with the stock markets and difficult straits, we had, tariff's war going thither and throw money are not reciprocal. In fact, to get an iPhone from China, instead of costing about one thousand dollars, will now cost about one five hundred dollars, whether about a fifty four percent tariff and more. But Mexico is buckling. Shinbaum, the president of Mexico is buckling. A man with all the answers I hope is Brian James. Brian James is a certified financial planners at Cincinnatian, went to Ohio State, volunteers at Mountain not to name High School and also Santex High School. And Brian James welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Can you tell the average investor who like a Tony Bender's got lots of money for wink money here, there and everywhere. He's nervous, he's scared, he's spotting his fingernails and his toenails. Doesn't know what to do. It's about one o'clock in the afternoon. So what does Tony Bender and others do that have ten to twenty years to go? And they're scared to death. The whole market's going to melt down. What do you say to Tony Bender, who's chewing on his toenails.
Speaker 3: Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria, to quote Ghostbusters. That's where we are today. But hey, before I get a text, one quick correction. It's the Ohio University Green and White, not Ohio State University. Oh he was either one. But I got a show for the Bobcats there. I just want to get that at them before I got a tech message. It coming sooner rather than later.
Speaker 1: There is a difference. Blame me, There is a difference.
Speaker 3: Attle difference absolutely so anyway, Yeah, so the conversations we're happening right now. So I've been an advisor for thirty years. I've seen some stuff. I started when the Russian ruble collapse, remember when that was the thing in long term capital management. That's all ancient history. But all of this stuff, you know, is ends up being a catalyst if the market underneath is relatively stable and economies are relatively stable. And I realize those points are in question. But what we have now is it's just a repositioning of the chess pieces on the board. The United States is choosing to position itself differently than it ever has, and that, of course is going to have an impact, there's no way around that. But if you have a properly diversified portfolio, Willie, then you may actually be up or only down just a little bit, because that is an opportunity for any international company out there that provides goods and services, just like an American company is going, huh, They're changing how they want to do business. I'll bet that's going to make some of their customers mad, and that is an opportunity for those companies. So my point in all this is if you've been looking at your international funds for ten or fifteen years wondering why you still bother to own them because nothing seems to matter than the S and P. Five hundred, then today is not that day, because those things are actually positive for the year and somewhat together, so you could be, you know, kind of holding up the portfolio. I'll be honest with you. Our phones are not ringing off the hook. It's been a relatively quiet couple of weeks. People are nervous, for sure because of the unknown, but at the same time, I would say that people are if you have it properly diversified portfolio, and you've done the stress testing, and you have a plan, you understand the market history, then this isn't too big of a shock.
Speaker 1: Is it a time to buy? Because I always think about Mark Haines many years ago it called the bottom and away we go on a bowl run and you know, it's hard to catch a falling knife. You don't know how far in life's going to go. Is it time to buy, a time to sell, a time to hold on? What if you're thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, if you're fifty, is that different than seventy? Explain that to the American people. Brian James explain that one.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's always a time to buy. When when people come to me and say, hey, is it time to buy? The time to buy? My question is, Okay, what cash are we using? And where has that cash been sitting for the last five, six, seven years, Because you've missed some of the best market year we've ever had. If you happen to be in a position where you've got where you where you are in that in that spot, and yeah, this is a fantastic time to put money away. The day to day headlines never ever ever change the trajectory of a long term financial plan. Stuff is gonna happen. There's always chaos out there. When I when I, you know, I stare at the ceiling of three in the morning, just like everybody else. I got kids, they got a mortgage. I want to retire someday too. And I have told this story to Brian Thomas a number of times on Monday Mondays. But if you think back to something called the Dutch East India Company.
Speaker 2: You ever heard of that?
Speaker 3: Yes, East India Company.
Speaker 1: Yes I am all right. Jim Scott helped you find that. Yes, I know all about the Dutch East India Company. Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: Let's talk a little history. So missus teith Over and Satan Nation has taught me about this in the fifth grade about thirty five years ago. She didn't know why she was teaching it. I didn't know why I was learning it, but then I get it. Dutch East India Company was the very very first time that you could buy a share of something and spread your risk out. So if I'm a merchant and I own one ship and it sinks, unscrewed. If I own a share of ten ships and three of them sink I'm going to make a lot of money on the remaining seven. That sounds an awful lot like the stock market, don't it.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: So the movel of that story is you've been able to invest in this way for four hundred some years. It is the best way to be a greedy person who wants more money. So therefore, if we picked now is the time that the capitalism is going to collapse and the best way to be greedy has come to an end here on April third, twenty twenty five, then we are simply being a little bit of hubrist there saying that at this point, this time, it truly is different. The fundamentals of greed have changed. I'm just not worried about that. And if you've got a plan in place, then you've probably already stress tested for crazy. Every time we put a market a plan together for somebody, we will stress test. Here's what it looks like if everything goes wonderfully, nothing bad ever happens again. And here's what it looks like. If we get punched in the face right now and somehow you lose twenty percent of your financial assets. That's what happened to anybody who retired in twenty one so far, Maybe that's what happens to anybody who retired in December this past year, because the mart's kind of been down pretty much this year. But the point is to understand what you were trying to accomplish in the first place, and then act accordingly when the crazy happens.
Speaker 1: Oh, the crazy is happening right now. And some people say Donald Trump is crazy, And I'm thinking to myself, I've been a Trumpster for a very long time, and he's smarter than most people. He's been talking about tariffs for the last thirty forty fifty years. He believes in them. He thinks to playing field is not level. He thinks that our seven hundred percent tariffs on rice in to Taiwan are making no sense at all. He thinks that farmers in Minnesota should be able to sell eggs in their wheat in Canada, but doesn't happen in a political sense. Does this make sense politically economically? Both or neither?
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I think there's there's so much history that we can look at for this. I mean, everybody's heard, you know, the last time we tried this significantly was in the Great Depression, and it did make everything worse. That's that's that's you know, there's truth to that. I'm thinking of some quotes for Ferris Bueller. The Holy Smooth tariff did not work in the US, thank further into the Great Depression. However, there was a different world back then. We didn't have as much opportunity as we do right now with all the different industries and all the different things out there. Like I was saying before, don't forget there is a lot of catalyst for things to move forward. There's just a lot of ways to make money right now. I think back to COVID February March of twenty twenty. Around March twenty or February twenty or so, the market went over a cliff and we dropped about twenty twenty five percent in the matter of about three weeks. Nobody remembers this, willy, because we were all hiding in our basements because we all thought we were going to die. It's gradually recovered over the next few months, and it ended up being a positive catalyst. Do you remember why there was a positive catalyst out there?
Speaker 1: A lot of money was spent by the government trillions of dollars dumped into the market, and also there's pent up demand that had to be met.
Speaker 3: That's part of it. Yeah, there's always governments spending in the mix. But at the same time, you remember Zoom before COVID, I don't know, there was a huge swing in the technology industry because we all had to figure out ways to work from home. I had to replicate my desk at all Worth Financial over and Blue ass I had to replicate that at home, as did all of our other advisors, not to mention everybody else across the country. So that became the catalyst. It was new information that the world had to react to, and it did so accordingly. Whenever that happened, somebody's going to make money. The guy who invented zoom was sure in the right place at the right time. All these things eventually just become catalysts. As long as people are going to continue to spend money in economies are going to continue to exist to support nations and overall economies, then there's always going to be a catalyst for things to move forward. It just in the short run, we always go over these speed bumps, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Is it time to panic, because every now and then Tony Bender likes to panic. Is it time to panic?
Speaker 3: Yes, I want yes, so lead your offices. Yes, I'm parking lot on the circle with your hands over your head streaming. That is the best.
Speaker 1: Solution to ask. Yes, Yes, I love you, agree, I love them. Just panic right now. After you get done panicking, what do you do next?
Speaker 3: Then you exhale and then come back into your office.
Speaker 2: And I realized that.
Speaker 3: You know, not everything is Afternoon's coffee spooned all the time. We just have to have we have to take a breath and recognize if these are the dollars. If your dollars that you were going to make the mortgage painted with this month are getting harmed by what's happening today, then you screwed up already. If you don't have an emergency fund in place, then you haven't listened to anything that all financial says. Or will you or Brian Thomas or any of the guys would talk to us. You know, you've got to have some oil in the engine. That's how you absorb the shocks that the market can deliver from time to time. Because one thing I can guarantee, there are very few guarantees in my industry, But the one thing I can guarantee is that at some point you're going to take a shot to the chops. It's just how it works. If you can accept that and you learn the market history, then you were not going to be hurt by it. You're gonna matter fact, you start to look forward to it. There are some young people out there who are seeing things they've never seen before. For me, it was eineteen ninety seven. Like I said, after we go through a full market cycle of crazy down and then the market takes a breath and recovers, you realize that when it recovers, it happens very very very quickly. And if you continue to invest in your four oh one case, you continue to put new money in, that money gets a slingshot effect. And it takes about really two, three, sometimes four years to see this happen. But once you see it, you get it, and then knowing that this kind of crazy is unavoidable, you'll almost start to root for a little bit. Now that's different for people who are truly retired and they've they've kind of gotten there. You know, they got their nest egg and play. But again, if you've got a big enough nest egg, then some of it should be carved should have been carved out already to handle situations just like this.
Speaker 1: Oh, the emergency you find is number one. But if you're working and people, I look out the door, I look out the one to hear Montgomery Road. Cars are traveling, trucks are traveling, and somehow we're going to get over this. Compared to what happened to Harley Smooth in the nineteen thirties, that was a disaster. That was the tariffs. But we live in a little bit different world than we lived in ninety five years ago. But you give me hope, Brian James, have all worth financial You give me hope not to panic. Relaxed a little bit, time to buy, time to sell whatever it might be. Stay on the roller coaster. At the end, you're gonna come into everything's gonna be okay.
Speaker 3: Exhale, go outside and touch grass, stay out of the wind a little bit. But if you've got some cash on the sidelines, go ahead and invest it. But again I would say, why was it sitting there in the first place if you had a good financial plan.
Speaker 1: All right, Brian James, you're a great American. Give my best to Amy Wagner. Can you give me some dirt on Amy Wagner? She seems so pristine and happy and all that stuff. Can you give me some dirt on her? I mean, does she do things wrong?
Speaker 3: In insufferable local celebrity Amy Wagner?
Speaker 1: That one right there?
Speaker 3: I could tell bet how.
Speaker 4: Much of it?
Speaker 3: How much time with that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say, but she seems so buttoned down to me. She's got to loosen up a little bit, Amy wagon she really is.
Speaker 3: I will pass that on to.
Speaker 1: Tell her to loosen up. All right, we got to run. Brian James. Hopefully we'll never do this again. But when there's a crisis, I think of you.
Speaker 3: Yes, appreciate it. I'm getting texts from MEMI right now. I'll deal with that.
Speaker 1: Brian James of all Worth Financial. Brian, thank you very much. All right, let's continue with more there it is and have a plan, have an emergency fund. Relax a little bit. It's going to be okay. In Trump, I trust do you? Many say no? He thinks that many Democrats think he's trying to wreck the economy to what purpose? He has said this for years during the campaign, the Trumpsters said this repeatedly. He's executing the game plan that he put in place to try to hurt China for devastating American middle class manufacturing things. And he's going after Canada and looks like Claudia Shinbaum, President of Mexico's already back down, as many will, because we are the consumers and the rest of the world want to sell their products here. He's simply saying, our product should be able to be sold in other countries. Let's continue with more. It's news coming up in a few minutes at your home of the Reds. Hopefully the score run tonight all in News Radio seven hundred. That what you ol of, you you might need Gregory with the trees coming down, Tree Health Surgeon dot co. And we've got some roof difficulties. New advertisers, A great guy met him and his team Continental Roof. Check out the website My Sinseyoofer dot com, My sincyroof for dot com. Met Carlos Sanchez, a great American My sinseyroof for dot com for a free estimate if you have some roofing or downspout difficulties or Gregory Lester, Treehealth surgeon dot co is they got to get trees off your house, et cetera. We're gonna have a of course, terrible storms the next two or three days. We'll see what happens. Some of them will go a little bit south. I can't imagine living in the hollers of Kentucky right now. It's difficult. And we'll see what happens. But the storm should should lessen by Saturday afternoon or Sunday. We'll see what occurs and maintain control. Take it easy. Coming up in about thirty minutes or so. I have Denny Smith who's in the it's in the clean needle business syringes, et cetera. That he makes five hundred million of these a year with using his technology made in China, and this is used by diabetics and others. I can't imagine how many needles are used in the hospital every day, and when I visit christ fortunately infrequently, there's got to be thousands every day just in that one facility. And the costs are about the skyrocket and that's going to be passed on to you in the form of increased prices. And we can't live in a country where we get all of our pharmaceuticals and steel and medical appliances not in America, and they're shipped here. We're at the behest of the communist red Chinese and I know many are going to suffer from this. We'll see how it works out. Don't panic, And as my guests from all Worth Financial said, now's not the time to lose control of yourself. I think Brian James and his words had quite a bit of sense. But stay tuned for this. We got student's report coming up. Tom Brenhaman starting on Monday. Mike McConnell's final day is tomorrow, writs baseball tonight, college hoops on Saturday and Monday, and so much more. Plus the tariffs, tariffs and more tariffs. Are they good or bad? And we'll see what occurs. Keep hope alive one thirty Home of your Reds and they score a run tonight in Milwaukee on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: This is one of the most important days in my opinion American history. It's our declaration of economic independence, My fellow Americans, this is Liberation Day. April second, twenty twenty five. Will forever be remembered as today American industry was reborn.
Speaker 1: The day America's destiny.
Speaker 6: Was reclaimed, and the day that we began to make America wealthy again. American stiel workers, auto workers, farmers, and skilled crafts been watched in anguish as foreign leaders have stolen our jobs. Foreign cheers of a brand sacked our factories, and foreign scavengers have torn apart our once beautiful American dream. Our country and its saxpayers have been ripped off for more than fifty years. But it is not going to happen anymore. You're finally putting America. For a few moments, I will sign a historic executive order instituting reciprocal tariffs on countries throughout the world. We will supercharge our domestic industrial base. We will pry open farign markets and break down flarign trade barriers.
Speaker 1: More production at home.
Speaker 6: Will mean stronger competition at lower prices. Of this day on, We're not going to let anyone tell us that American workers and families cannot have the future that they deserve.
Speaker 1: We're going to produce the.
Speaker 6: Cars and ships, chips, airplanes, minerals and medicines that we need right here in America. We're going to build our future with American hands with American heart. This will be indeed the Golden.
Speaker 1: Age of America. Hello, I'm broadcasting, so you're gonna be wealthy again? Okay, it's about time, about time, you know, wealthy again and again and again. Marco Rubio's in Belgium to meet with the NATO of NATO nations. How we know he just slapped the tariffs on. I bet you he's really popular, real popular. A segment this morning, you were there for the handoff between Mike McConnell. Well, he's got one more day, now take it easy and Tom Brenahan. Right, we'll be here. We're gone from Gary Burbank. Well, actually, when I first started here was JF p O. JF You're old, thank you, JF p O to Gary to Jim to Mike to Tom Brenahan. Sounds like the Pittsburgh Steelers coaching staff. It was like a law firm. I don't know what to say about that. But how was it today? Was it dramatic? It's getting there close? One more day for Mikey then what he's going to retire with the thanks of a grateful nation? Correct? I like DJ Hodge's comments about him having millions and millions of listeners who have been enriched by the listening experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's.
Speaker 1: Done it all, Willy. I mean, he's did midday. He started out in Dayton at you at ud with on the radio and in ninety six rock with Eddie. Well, he's played he's played rock and roll. He's played uh, rock and roll, a rock and everything else. And you know, and he's gone to the talk show and now morning host and tomorrow fifty years. Yeah, and broadcasting well, I mean he was in production here kind of right, doing commercials and he needed somebody to fill in after. You know, Alan Gardner and Randy Michaels correct kind of did their best. Randy Michael says, the creator, he's the John Dutton, he's the guy here, and then he's a Mike whanted you go in there, And he's been there now for I don't know. They went to g N in Chicago along with other other stars from here went there. John Phillips went there, Randy Michaels went there, and Tom Brenneman. Tom Brenneman went there. He was saying, yeah, I'm answering the question. He was there for thirty years doing Cubs games. They all come back to the mothership segment. But you and I have never left. Now, simply stay here, correct, waddling around? Nobody's got to watch the door. Who's next?
Speaker 3: I show?
Speaker 5: I keep hearing so much about all these anchors that you have some kind of relationship with.
Speaker 1: I can't say. But what about Jennifer catch Mark. I heard she might be here tomorrow? Is that true? Well, she does the weather in the morning with What about Tricia Mackie, I don't know, we'll see. What about Tanyo O'Rourke. I don't know, what about Shari Poelo? What about Paula and her Tody? I tell you, I tell you one thing, get them all. I tell you one thing. When you retire, we're going to have to runt out a stadium someplace for all the girl with girlfriends will be on one side another politicians will be on one side. And special relationship Yeah, along with Angeley Earhart in your mind and Kimberly Guilfoyle, Yeah, in your mind. Have you seen the photos? Yes? Have you seen the photos of me and Kimberly? Will leave the estus? What is thinking?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: The future porters and proud service of your local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful northern Kentucky called Tom Rickton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six one eighty two sixty nine. What about you and Sarah Elise and this special relationship you have with her? Have nothing? The Reds open up their first road trip of the season tonight, first of four against the brew Crew in Milwaukee. You know teams two and four on the season. I about scoring some runs. Coverage begins six h five Lance, Let's talk six forty rd L carriers inside pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game. Now the Reds pitching, oh, very strong. Singer Spires Green not bad against the Rangers. Twenty innings, two runs bad, five walks, twenty one k's not bad. Reds have not but the offense is d a past few games. The Reds have not scored a run in nineteen straight innings. They gave us five runs in three games to Texas and lost two to three. Now you gotta do something to do that. I listened last mcalishal last night. Who said it? You take away McClain and Della Cruz. The rest of the guys are about he won forty five? Is he want to get rid of the manager yet?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, but you bring Championship baseball to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: He didn't say wins, right man. The Reds have dropped back to back one nothing home losses for the first time since nineteen oh seven. Who was the president of nineteen oh seven? Give me a hint? Well, was he fat?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Teddy Roosevelts Bingo, thank you, Sheriff Andrew Abbott might have some help on Well, they don't need ain't pitching Alexis Andrew Abbot's going to pitch against Sunday and Louisville Alexis Diz Tomorrow night and Dayton and Sunday with that hamstring. We need hitters. Where's Kevin Mitchell and Barry Larkin when you need him? Where's Paul O'Neal and Saba when you need him? Where's Todd Benzinger when you need him? Where's Billy Hatcher when you need him? Segment Hatcher is right down the street. How about I see him out with his dog Mark? How about Eric Davis? We need number forty four back? A'm been to that how about those guys get them back? College basketball tonight in the quarterfinals of the Crown Las Vegas, Cincinnati Bearcats and UCF at six thirty ESPN fifteen thirty. That's e Xavier has got another player. They land a commitment from Valparaiso transfer. I guess this kid's name is all Right or al right eight A L L W R I G h T. He's a freshman guard at average fifteen and a half points per game, shot thirty eight percent from three last season. He's now what the second player Xavier has? They got two care Uh let's see NCAA tournament brought to you by a CEE R gun Eyed pools and Spas call today swim this year called Frank's eye Bell. He's running a special. I talked to Frank this morning about dogs. Frank's eye Bell loves dogs, Women's NASA. Frank's calling in with a Calypso dancers. Is this guy dead busters? Yeah, Buster Poindexter y because this music starts every time we say a c R gun, eyed Pools and Spas, Buster Poindexter goes nuts. And by the way, Chip Park took it and took a guy just passed away a month ago, and Chip Park took I'm reaching you. I mentioned his name the other day and you did not recognize him as a fisherman down at the speedway in Tennessee. What I'm just saying, Chip Park Women's National semi finals tomorrow in Tampa, Willie, Texas and South Carolina, then Yukon and UCLA the men Saturday in San Antonio. What about Bristol, Florida, Auburn, Houston Duke, what about Bristol? What about it? Chip Hart wants to know if you can get him in the bass fishing tournament in Bristol. Well, they're going to be fit. They're going to be playing baseball there in August. That October they're going to have a bass fishing contest in the infield at Bristol Motor speed We got ten the next thing for the Bristol Bristol Motor Speedway. Bristol, Tennessee will host the twenty thirty two Winter and Summer Games in the Olympics. Mark it down, Well, you ignored Chip Park. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Sack Master Trey Hendrickson yesterday on the back of the show. Uh wasn't too happy about recent comments from Bengals management Katie Blackburn. So she said that, and he said what she said? What he started singing that R E. S P E C T song. Well, you know he spoke on behalf of Deer Park Schools, right, So he's a big I like Trey Hendrickson and did a great job. In February, FC Cincinnati will host the New England Revolution the MLS Action on Saturday night. Will you might be a little wet on the pitch? Well, it's not make any difference in don't they play no matter what? They play, no matter what. So let's see what else I'm about to You're right, This woman, this fencer, took a knee because she would not want to fence a man pretending to be a woman. I wouldn't either, and the female said, I'm not doing this. She took the knee for other women and girls. I thought title nine meant something. I guess not. And also will he be to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and Bar, the World's Greatest Fight Fried Chicken, talk about Olga sixty five years and the Good Old West side Willie at five seven four two two two, a thirty eight to fifty three race road. Talk about Olga. Pam brought it in today and we were blessed with the queen herself, Olga Larkin. We're showing up today. How can there be any chickens in Green Township? Between chick fil A that's temporarily closed because they got to remodel, right along with Ron's Roost, along with canes? How can there be chickens anywhere in Green Township? One might ask the question, I think Ron's Roost has a super secret area for chicken. Do they come from and they raise them in the super secret areas in the tri State? Well, what about a tariff on the chickens? What does that mean? Well that happens, we're really in trouble. Well we're done, gotta have How about Olga ninety seven years old and she's still working like a dog. Thank you. She's a wonderful lady. She's the first lady of chicken. Correct And if she would have married Buddy Lorosa, imagine those two together, they would have had chicken and pizza. They would have had a dynasty of restaurants. Those are one of the two of the four food groups, along with Skyline, Chilly and Greaters. Those are the four food groups. Throwing Montgomery in ribs. Oh that's about it, then, I would say, so just look at me. Yeah I do. Segment is kind of said, we're losing Mike McCall. What happens when you and I get me? Mike McConnell him too, Yeah, what happens when you and I go?
Speaker 4: Uh? Maybe?
Speaker 1: I guess they'll have a party for us Willie and well while we already get Well, we got a big party for McConnell. We bought our we bought our watch. We don't get a watch, we already have one on so I gotta watch. Got a Mickey Mouse. I don't know. McConnell leaves after fifty years and radio about thirty six years here, Well you got forty two.
Speaker 7: And Willie's the one that just can't figure out and.
Speaker 1: I got forty seven. When are you going to go? I don't know. I'm going to try for one hundred years? Why not? Compared to what?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Do we love what we're doing? I think so we've got a big audience and we thank them very much listening every day. I think people. We each of us lead an undeserved life, especially you. Yeah, no questions. I'm not very serious, am I say, you're not a serious person.
Speaker 4: Radio has no future.
Speaker 1: Plus, I want to tell you also that probably why he's leaving. How many times have we been told that radio has no future? Mike McConnell was told that he was a radio has got no futures. So he was in it. He said you better get out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well it's not funny. Weeg it isn't as easy as I make it look. Correct, You got to know what you're talking about, the gift of.
Speaker 1: Gab, I can talk segment. Thank you and Randy Michaels hearing his voicing in a couple of days ago, was gigantic. Is the creator, the architect. He's the John Dunton of this radio industry. Randy Michaels correct segment, Get me out of the Suture report. Coming up next is a Trump supporter who imports into America five hundred million syringes every year from China. He's a Trump supporter. His name is Denny Smith, and he has some concerns about his business. Now it's his design, his engineering and produce him. Yeah, yeah, five hundred million segment, get me out of suiture, Fort Willia and outter of a rainy day here at the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 7: A person who calls himself a Great American is an egotistical phony.
Speaker 1: Not into my felt that way about. Oh, I thought he's talking about Scott Sloan. Is he called the great American? I think he's talking about me segment. I see about that. Maybe it's good he's leaving, don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've got Tom Brenahan coming, Yes, bigger than Montana and John Dutton on News Radio seven hundred WLD you.
Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, The Great America. Of course, many small businesses, medium and large businesses in America are trying to assess this afternoon. What does all this mean as far as products coming out of China or Taiwan, or Japan or Vietnam. One of the worst hit countries, of course, in a sense is China. That may have to someone is going to have to pay a fifty four percent terif from products coming out of China, and the great majority of our pharmaceuticals come out of China. I know in medical appliances and syringes, the great majority or all come out of Asia one way or another. Jonan you and I now is Denny Smith. He's in the business of supplying syringes up to the tune of about a half a billion a year five hundred million or so, all of which are made in China. And Denny Smith. Welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Denny. Here we are Thursday afternoon. We're assessing what's going on when these things happened last night in this morning. What does this mean for your business?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's terrible. It uh, it makes us less competitive. It Uh, it's just terrible. You know, are are are? We're a value a value added company. We're a midline brand. So basically, for uh, the individuals that don't have good insurance or they're cash paying customers, sixth income, the poor, they look for a product that they can you know, uh, get the same results from, have a quality have a quality injection. And I'm speaking of diabetics for the most part, and they can they can get a quality injection and pay left. So that's our that's our customer.
Speaker 1: Are there any syringes? And you think syringes, the know zepig type things, also syringes for diabetic individuals. Are any made in America? Any syringes made in this country?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, beck and Dickinson already he was about seventy to eighty percent of the US market. They're a publicly traded company, and they've been very proud of that. And they've even mentioned that seventy to eighty percent number. They want to other they want to get twenty or thirty percent, by.
Speaker 1: The way, and how many are made? How many of these syringes are made in America and how many are made in China?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, BECKA Dickinson has plants all over the world. They mix some in the United States, but they also have plants in Europe and other places around the world. To the twenty percent of the market, it's made up those companies like mine, And I believe that my company is the biggest little guy. I'll say.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when you hear the President say there's going to be a fifty four percent terriff on items coming out of China, which would include as a small manufacturer, you what does this mean for your business?
Speaker 4: Well, Bill, let me tell you. I'm I'm under a special tariff. I'm a charraf that's called a three one and it's a special tariff that's designed to address market marketing restrictions if there's an intellectual property set or force technology transfer. And under that, Biden and the Biden Harris administration in September of twenty four gave me one hundred percent tariff. Wow. So then in February, So in February Trump, President Trump added twenty percent, and then in yesterday he added another thirty four. So my tariff isn't fifty four. My tariff is one hundred and fifty four percent.
Speaker 1: Let me write that down.
Speaker 4: So my tariff is my cost of goods times one and a half.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Can you survive as a small business owner with one hundred and fifty four percent tariff on your product? What do you do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Well, that's a big question mark we're talking about We've been talking about tariffs for since last September, you know, since we've got one hundred percent tariff talking about Actually we were talking about it in March of twenty twenty four. We're supposed to be fifty We were crying over that it went to one hundred Now I'm at one hundred and fifty four today, and this it's just attached. You just pass on to the consumer, You pass on to the distributor, you pass on to You know, there are a lot of people compounding pharmacies. They are using syringes. The ozembic is so expensive and other GLP one products for weight loss that there are people that are compounding because they're called compounding pharmacies, and they make the same drug and they load the syringes with it, or they give them the syringe to inject themselves with. So this all goes up, it all gets passed along, just like everything else. And indicative of that because you see what happened with the market today. The market doesn't like this.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: In fact, you are a Trump supporter that there is not anyone I know that is stronger Trump's supporter than Denny Smith. It's this causing you to reconsider your support of Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yes, it is, you know. I you know, everybody has whatever their political issues are, you know, whether it's there's social political issues where their monetary political issues, or their their welfare or college education or everybody has their issues. I think my issue here is the issue of that most Americans have, and that is one of inflation. You know, uh, you know what is inflation. It's when the price of things go up. Well, everything just went up yesterday.
Speaker 1: What what about the pipeline. I know some car dealers are saying they got full inventory and they're selling cars like uh, like eggs on thanks on on Easter Sunday morning, They're going out the door. In your business, do you have a pipeline at this point that is filled with the without the tariffs? So you have you have to buy new tariffs. You have to buy new products and apply apply the tariffs and pass them on to the consumer. And many times insurance companies and the government pays for these things. So when will these one hundred and fifty four percent increase for these products actually hit the road?
Speaker 4: It will be raising prices tomorrow. And if the product is product is on the water, as I understand it, if it's on the water, you know, that's the other thing. It's hard to get. It's hard to get a defenditive answer on a lot of these things. So if it's on the water, uh, it's going toposedly not be tariff. Now that's not how the last tariff was that the tariff was it came to port in California and New York. It was it was going to be terriff right away the day at the day at the announcement. But this is really a you know, this is this is a tariff to the stick and the poor. And you know when you get a shot, when you get a shot, when you need an immunization, or you or you you get you get a booster, or you get a new micoccle injection, or a flu vaccine or covid vaccine shot, or you're a diabetic, I mean most of our products that are sold or diabetics. Syringes so very big in the diabetic community, very big. And so if you're not associated with somebody who's sick, or you're not paying for somebody a sibling, a mother, a husband or wife, if you're not paying or you're not a regiment needle user like diabetics are, you don't feel this. You don't feel the stick.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: However, if you're sick or you're getting injections, the price just went up and.
Speaker 1: You will pass out. You will pass that on in the form of higher prices for the price for the five hundred million syringes that you sell every year that you're going You're going to increase the price to the end user.
Speaker 4: It's either that or go out of business, you know. So yeah, I mean, is this something that I want to do? No, you know, it's really it's been really a fun trip, you know, to know that I get to make money by affecting the law lives of people in America by saving them money. Great ceiling, no phone.
Speaker 3: When you have to raise prices, right, you know, there's.
Speaker 4: Something that you don't want to do. And I feel sorry for the die of that community, you know. I mean those people that look to mind strench to save money. Their price just went up.
Speaker 1: Denny Smith, how do you react to the argument made by some that this is short term pain for long term gain, that eventually we can't have the Chinese having walls keeping our products out and having low walls for their products to come in. How do you respond to that argument?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you I'm not against tariffs. I'm against the greed to tariffs, and I'm against tariff that that you know that drastically affect the lives of Americans, which a lot of these tariffs that's exactly what they're going to do. And and Bill, you and I everybody like this. All people what they like, and they're getting something taken away they want. They want like immediate gratification, they want they want something else in turn, you know they don't. They don't want to hear well, you're gonna get punished now, but you just wait in three years. You know, It's like what it'd be like walking to one of your employees and say, now, I'm going to give you a pay cut, okay, right now, and uh, it's really going to be substantial, and you're going to get hurt. But you just wait and see what I do for you in three years. And unfortunately, I'm not in a position to do that. I've got to pass this along.
Speaker 1: Well, how about this argument, Denny, How how do you react to those who say, well, just build the plants here in America? Can can you get that done? How long would it take you to build a pristine, clean plant in America to make five hundred million syre inches? How long would that take?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Could you even do it?
Speaker 4: You're talking about you know, theciates negotiations with with cities and counties and tens of millions of dollars. And you know the other thing you're looking at labor and labor costs. You know, can you find me some labor at five dollars an hour? And you may say, well, that's that's terrible, Danny. Well, all of my manufacturers social artists. They they're the people are getting paid. Well, they're not using child labor. And some of my customers the largest customers in the world. I'm talking about that some of the one of my customers is one of the largest companies in the world. All of my companies are large, you know, I'm talking about uh, their their fortune fifteen companies, and they make us do social artists and they send their people there check the box to make sure that people are getting paid for overtime. But just labor is less expensive than other countries, you know that. Ye, So you know, can I get five dollars an hour labor here?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 1: And it would cost on tens of millions of dollars to buy the land, build the plant. That would take two years if you're lucky, and then to have hundreds of employees. You can't do it.
Speaker 4: It would take three to five years, three to five years, take three once you get the plant built, you know, and uh, you've got to get approved, you know.
Speaker 3: And the FDASIS thoughts.
Speaker 4: Sitting in a chair saying, you know, hey, we're done. Hey, what's go over se you right now? In improve the facility, it takes time, policies and procedures, people technology in Jepson mold, you know, metal structures. It's just a clean room, stereo rooms, people walking around in moonsuits. It's not easy.
Speaker 1: And so you're when this tariff hits, we think on Friday or Saturday or Sunday, you're going to grossly increase the price of your five hundred million syringes. And these are products that the end consumer must have because the diabetic must have the syringe. If you're ozempic, you must have it. Take a syringe twice a month given to me by doctor Dean Carryoucus, which takes the place of cholesterol drugs that make me feel like I'm bruised. But this new drug that they have out you and you can inject it yourself. I do it twice a month, and I don't have the I don't have the back and the shoulder pain I used to have. And so at this point, even though You've been a great Trump supporter in the past. You have to see where it goes. So Denny Smith, we got to go. I wish you well, but I want to get somebody on practically affected by this, not theoretically like a talk show host or any I want to talk to someone in the field buying five hundred million syringes a year from China and the actual impact of this is going to be additional costs greatly, in fact, more than twice the cost for each syringe of these tariffs hold correct.
Speaker 4: Correct, And Billy just wants to say one more thing. I want to let you know that when you say my syringes are made in China, they're a contract manufacturer. It's my technology, it's my five cent k. I own it, my engineer drawings. We submitted it to the FDA for approval, so I'm just contracting somebody to make it. But it's my drawings, it's my five to ten K, my FDA approval, I own it. I own the technology. So it's not like not like I'm making T shirts and trying them.
Speaker 1: No, it's no.
Speaker 4: This is different, so different, very different. And I do appreciate your time on the phone today. Very much. Thank you very much, Denny Smith, thank you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to have a practical person effected by this, and Denny Smith, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, thank you very much much.
Speaker 1: I let's continue with more practically, that's the impact on some small manufacturers. Where it goes from here is anyone's guest. But Denny Smith is an ethical businessman that works through the FDA. It's his technology, like a kind of like an Apple phone. That technology is here, but the product is made in China or elsewhere based upon specifications of Apple itself. Let's continue with more Bill cunning Him News coming up in a few minutes on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: Perhaps the most interesting name in America today really this young lady. I can't tell her age, but it looks like she's probably early twenties. Her middle I'm not making this up. Her first name is Isis and her middle name is Harambe.
Speaker 1: No yep, oh, hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting God no irock, you're here now, and you're set off the air that when you were a little boy driving around aimlessly, you listened seg me and Mike Jim.
Speaker 8: Scott in Dent and Dan grew up driving around the mean streets, the concrete jungle of Dent.
Speaker 1: Segasphalt jungle. Now you're here, the Dent Schoolhouse when it was a schoolhouse.
Speaker 8: I'm not that old, seg but it was there. But yeah about the zip dip zip, I was just there. I brought the little rocks there just last week. I was you can't go now down, You'll get washed away. Yes, she used to ride around in the car with with with my dad and listen to the big One, Mike McConnell, Willie Seg Burbank, the whole nine, Jim Scott, Jim Scott, Jeff Henderson, Jeff Henderson, Randy Michaels.
Speaker 1: I called Mike McConnell earlier, and I'm gonna call it one.
Speaker 8: Told him, thank you for all your years of great service and for your example for a young young guy, uh what ten twelve years ago it was just breaking into this business and looking at him to see how you get it done.
Speaker 1: So thank you, Mike McConnell. I'm gonna call him tonight. A little swan saw is the best. Uh tell you, he did things we couldn't do, I mean, getting up every morning. Sig couldn't do that. I'm sorry, currently doing it. I'm sorry, but you get to spend your morning so with Sarah Elise? Is that is that correct?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Dozed off for a minute. Do you have thoughts about her of time and a lascivious character? No? I think maybe I do sometimes thoughts of good luck to you. I'll repute, he'll repute. I don't know. Se in that demented mind of yours, of how many girlfriends you've had? What did Tom Brenneman say, with all the relationships I've had with Tanyo Rourke, Chari Pollelo, Tricia McKie, Paula and their toadies, Norma Rashid, Carol Williams at all, It's unbelievable. It is unbelievable. And that is absolutely unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Now, I got a question for you, Yes, don't need to get you a pair of socks or you? Seg Are you getting cold feet about the Trumpster and all the tariffs and going down to get you a pair of socks?
Speaker 1: Egg was? I was like yesterday at five o'clock, I'm going down with the ss Trump. I'm with you, it's going down on the bows. Let's go going right down like the Titanic. That's it, all right. I don't know, get some cold feet out there. Me and Rose remember her name. She asked me to draw her one time and I said, no, let Leo do it. That's all I can say. Come on, Kate Winsley, yes with you. I don't know she don't want me to draw her, but I said no, let Leo do it. Now, what's on You got Tom Brenahan, Yes, Marty Brenahan, Yes, as said by President George Bush for Colina. So that's where that started. There's a tape we gotta find it of Bush forty three at my ballpark, introducing and legendary broadcaster Tom Brenn, Marty Mark, Mark, Tom, Marty Brenahan, Marty Brenahan. And that's how it began. Come on, legendary broadcaster Marty Brenahan. So I don't know it's a tape is somewhere. It's it's recorded in the Annals of History.
Speaker 8: I know that Tom was going to be with us at five o'clock talk about the new show of Whorse. He got the big announcement this morning. I listened to all Fired Up, Good too. I listened to it for posterity sake?
Speaker 1: Who will be here tomorrow between eight and nine? Do you think? Segment? Do you know who's gonna will you be here? Yeah? A bevy of superstars will be rolling into this room as we speak. And then who will Tom Brenneman's first guest be on Monday? Probably his dad, dad, Marty Well, one wife and he's got the right name. But on his own, he made his own career by himself. The doors a row, he walked in and he performed. So that's all you can do. Segment, Give me some sports and make it fast if you don't mind, will he Barney Brenahan? Will he the Stuode reporters of proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quala. You could feel in beautiful Milford. The home of one main gallery right down the street is Baker Heating five one three, eight, three, one fifty one twenty four. The Reds have been pitching strong willy while the offense is up, and they got to get with it tonight, starting with a first of four against the brew Crew and beautiful Milwaukee. Oh they're inside coverage that begins six h five Sports Talk Lance six forty Arnel Carriers, Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game, tell the rock some of the history of the Red start they have except for Della Cruz. They're abouting one forty five, right, but both teams Milwaukee started out zho and four. They're two and four just like the Reds. They've gotten the pitching in this series with the Rangers Singer Spiers Green, twenty innings, a low, two runs, five walks, twenty one k's. You know, here's what it comes down to.
Speaker 8: It's like, when we pitch good, we can't hit, and when we hit, we can't pitch good. So we have a game like yesterday where you can't hit, the pitching mos will be worth a crap too, you know, I mean save that for the days when the hittings Deacon two.
Speaker 1: Now that makes any sense, No, it doesn't make any sense. And the two games they played they had eighteen strikeouts the Red Spatters and zero zero. Watch explain that that's almost impossible. For Nathan Valdi the other night, just right there he was, he was dealing, so there's no way that he was gonna get beat. Well, somehow they were able to get new walks. No walks, that's hard to do. Gordon Vederino told me a walks as good as a hit. Yes, no walks, get ducks on the pond. I told you, if you don't score runs, you can't win. Write that down. Walk as good as a hit.
Speaker 4: Right there.
Speaker 1: Milwaukee won yesterday against Kansas City on a squeeze bunt. Well, I like that? How about that?
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 1: That's like tom The Dodgers are eight no, break them up Atlantas oh and seven? How's that possible? Money talks and bs walks. Atlanta's a pretty good team. You need it. You gotta get the players, the players, the players. They look at the end of money. The Dodgers are eight No, the Padres are seven and o, and the Giants are five and one. That sque one hell of a race right there. Glad we're not in the West anymore. Now he used to be in the west. Remember that would already Saint Louis was in the East and Cincinnati was in the west. What sense did that make? Zero? But that's the way it was.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: It's like, man, you're Willie. College basketball tonight quarterfinals Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas Crown Tourney the Crown Attorney. Tonight the quarterfinals Cincinnati Bearcats against UCF and six thirty ESPN fifteen thirty Bearcats still playing basketball, but not Notre Dame, not NKU, not Savior in not Ohio state. The Bearcats are still playing at bear Park or anybody else had a bad year. Col rain NCAA tournament update for US. You buy a c R gunn eyed pools and spas call today swim this year called Frank cy Bell. He's running a special. The women's National semifinals tomorrow Rock and Tampa. It'll be the Texas up against South Carolina and then UCLA meets Yukon. This is the women's tournament, right, who do you like their? Rock have no idea Men's Attorney on Saturday in San Antonio. You know, if women patrons don't care about that, why should we?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: You know, most human beings for female. So if the females don't want to watch.
Speaker 8: If the females all got together instead of the throats, they would rule the wall. They know everything everything, have nothing. We have nothing.
Speaker 1: Men's was Florida and Auburn the Gaters in the War Eagle. Then it's Houston v. Duke. I like, Duke, what about you?
Speaker 3: Duke?
Speaker 1: But if what have got? Team stayed together for two or three years? Cool, that's the way it used to be. And they got old days back in the nineties, not the eighteen.
Speaker 9: Nineties, the nineteen nineties any more. Kids are at four different schools. Well go the highest bidder. Yeah, it just the Xavier's guard ends up. You're going to do Louisville now and play.
Speaker 8: For Kelsey's Ryan Conwell, that's him, he said, that's his fourth school.
Speaker 1: That's about Richard Bettino. He just got a commitments Valpo transfer freshman guard. All right? His name is what? All right? I know he's all right, but what's his name? All right? Everage fifteen point fifty ten and a half points per game, shot thirty thirty eight percent from three. He's got three years remaining and he's the MVC Freshman of the Year. What if Xavier had a cattle call to the population of students and savior and say, if you can play basketball, come out and try out for the team. Does that make sense?
Speaker 8: No, not at all, because if they could play basketball, they'd be playing basketball.
Speaker 1: Right, well, let's find somebody to play like a Notre Dame football When then when Marcus Freeman ever say let's put out a message.
Speaker 8: The players that are there have not well were not. They didn't think any of them could get any nil.
Speaker 1: So they said, I'll go be a regular if you have a field a team. They don't have a team at Xager. Just ask the intermural teams, the men or the women, if you can play, come I under try out for the team.
Speaker 8: It didn't be good to you know, maybe you find a donand in the rough. Yeah you might make a whole squad that way, but maybe fine, why fine.
Speaker 1: And get some nil money one hundred grand a year dotion free do Ray and the me. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen convenient locations in northern Uckey. Trey Hendrickson yesterday on the Pat McAfee show, not good, not happy. The Bengals management an apparently Katie Blackburn is saying we may go someplace else. We can go wherever we want with the negotiations with the county over the stadium.
Speaker 8: So they went in and they buckled for chase in Higgins. But so now they're going to go back and being hard line and get rid of their best defensive player.
Speaker 1: Makes sense to me. But Katie Blackburn is saying she might move the team. She's quoted as saying that, you know, we can go wherever we want. Where else you're going to go? I don't know. I mean they got to if they go in someplace they got a bill stadium, don't they tell is existing area? I don't know. Maybe David Young and moving to Warren count will be what is a growing city right in San Antonio. I'd like to have a team Nashville. Well, no, they already got won, but they get another one in Mexico City. That's the morning I thought about Mexo City Bengals. The Mexico City Bengals. I don't know, Mexico City t grace, excuse you, I'm sorry speaking of that, you brought that up. We're playing Notre Dame in a doubleheader. You have to take two station A wagons from Victory Parkway to South Bend doubleheader and the pitch Peach basketball baseball. Oh okay, so fifty at six am, six players show up to go play Notre Dame. A doubleheader, and coach Shohawk says to me, well, Willie, we need two or three more guys. And I said, well, what are your suggestion? No cell phones right, so what do you do? I got to Brockman Hall start knocking on doors six fifteen, six thirty in the morning to find new players. We got to get some players, go play Notre Dame. I barely got three or four guys who played in high school speaking of Inner Merle and we want to beat one of Bob Arnson's on the mountain. We beat Notre Dame there won the first game, lost the second game eighteen to one. So Notre Dame. We beat the underestimated in the first game. We had nine or ten players. That's it. That's it. But I knocked on doors to get someone to come. You got uniforms, You got uniforms. Bring your glove, you got a glove. Let's go. You're on the team. You're gonna get in jail. I guess knocking on doors, I'm yelling, who can play baseball? We need players, You're gonna play way. Let's They didn't call the police one. It took five and a half hour drive. Got out of the car at one o'clock, played a doubleheader, won the first game like three to two or something. Stopt there. Yeah, it was I believeble the I'm telling coach Patino go in to the innermural halls and find somebody who can play. Put a uniform on them. Let's have a cattle call. Get some players. Right now, he's got two or three players, he needs ten more. You gonna get players when I use the present crop of players and savior who play in a mural basketball.
Speaker 8: I think it's a good idea. Can get one on them. Say good, good marketing, get some feel goods.
Speaker 1: You know it's not bad, not bad? All right? What else you got on the big show today?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 8: We got Bill Dendi right out of the gate on the stock market. Everyone's panicking, panics, panicking. My wife is panicing. She's to the right of me and she's like, oh, what's he doing. I'm like, come on now, I got a blanket in the closet if you're getting cold.
Speaker 1: What did the little rocks say about the tariffs? Tariffs? They're in the flip cards and they.
Speaker 8: Said they're in that wonderful time of life where you have no responsibility and no bills.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Remember that how vaguely you know, you don't remember how good you had it. I used to take my baseball trading cards, put them on the back of my swing bike and have like a motorbike.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep, with a with a no responsibilities, none net to worry about anything, no money, not It's wonderful again.
Speaker 1: Never realized how good you had Kelly. It's going to be okay. Just got to hang in there.
Speaker 8: Then we got our fitness guy, PJ. Street at four o'clock. You're gonna talk about if you were healthy. Meal doesn't have these three things. I write this down. It's not helping. He's gonna unveil with this three.
Speaker 4: You know what they are?
Speaker 1: At this point I think I do. You don't want to tell us about about the four food groups, Ron's, Roost, Graders, Skyline, Chilis, the roses, and throwing Montgomery in. Yes, how about those five?
Speaker 3: Take that.
Speaker 8: That's pretty good, old guy and Tom Brennan at five o'clock, I like to our new morning host.
Speaker 1: Man Tom Tom Brenahan, Rocky, thank you, thank you, thank you, see you seven hundred segment Get me out of Stooge Report. You forgot Willie and honor of a rainy day in the next few days. Rain, rain, rain, go away. That's all we got. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report. It sounds corny, but you know that.
Speaker 5: The the journey here the last four years has been almost five for me personally in my family has been a It hadn't been easy, right, But you know, if there's somebody out there once a day, once a week, once a month that thinks that, you know, they've screwed up really bad with their kids, with their wife, with their job, with their life, you know, maybe I can somehow along the way try to make them understand that, man, you keep the faith and you keep on getting up and hopefully good things are going to happen. Sure, and this is a really really good thing. It's a privilege and an honor. And I take this very very seriously. I'm going to try to laugh and have a lot of fun, but I am just so grateful. You know, this station has been a part of my family for fifty one years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I moved here when I was ten years old and had never been to Cincinnati, had never been north of Richmond, Virginia in my life, and to come here and to call this place home. And I love this place.
Speaker 1: I've left for a long time like you did.
Speaker 2: For a while.
Speaker 5: I had a chance to come back and I'm eternally grateful for that. And our kids have grown up here and we're going to live here, and I love it here. And if there's anything I can do to make it a little bit better for anybody, all of us living around here, hopefully that's something that can happen.
Speaker 1: Very nice one or nice one, said Tom, most welcome segment. And you got to call him, of course, you see him every day, Yep, Rocky, youre gona have him on at a five o'clock, five o'clock Mike McConnell and I will talk tonight. Tell them The Red's News Radio seven hundred W Auto