Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold standard. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis goold. I r a dot com super excited at is it right now? With God's comic Brad Stein? Hello sir? How are you?
Speaker 1: I am incredible? I was thinking to myself, you know what, I have three choices. Paris has asked me to come uh and then Manhattan, New York City Times Square asked me to come do a special conflict. And the third was in South Dakota, and I said, I kind of go to South Dakota obviously is who cares about these big time things when I can go to Middle America my people? Oh yeah, and hopefully we'll skin something, will make a hut. I'm thinking that I want to find some wood and make fire. I mean, isn't it you know? And one and I'm even going to bring electricity to you people don't telling here will? I know? I read about you.
Speaker 2: You're You're the guy that's bringing us electricity.
Speaker 1: That's aw. I'm the guy I am going to be. You're Edison, my friend, you're.
Speaker 2: A well, Bradstein is electric. Your show is just such a high energy, fun show. And I did have a chance to see you in South Dakota. So I know you've been here before, but we're excited to have you back. And it's going to be this Friday in Sue Falls, South Dakota. Now, if there's somebody listening from the distance here in Mitchell, he's going to be in Mitchell on Thursday, and you're in Mowbridge on Wednesday. So you've got kind of a whole Sooux Falls, little round, a little.
Speaker 1: Trip, like I said, Like I said, I'm thinking, you know, if you're going to go to South Dakota, enjoy the whole state. That's what I say. Get everywhere and fine, and most importantly, you either find the smallest town you can or at least one that has a corn palace. One of those two things are crucial if you really want the South Dakota experience. Uh So, yeah, no, I'm excited. I've been there before during Corona. I went because I know I knew you guys would be wide open, and so I just know of people there there going. Yeah, I don't think we're shutting anything. Yeah, but thanks for having anyways. Uh, but I love coming there. And you know, my comedy uh has really changed over the years. I mean, if I hope it's still funny. I hope it's still fun for everybody. But I do, uh, I do see my faith as being a leading edge now to what I'm about, and I'm very much about becoming a disciple, fully engaged in your faith, really giving everything, uh, you have beyond just attending church or whatever, but saying, you know, there's more more that's necessary, more than's needs, especially in this dantage where we can see that our rights can be quickly taken away in our freedom. So Christians need to stand strong and be who they are and stand through Christ first. Uh. We don't rest. I don't worship the United States. I worship Jesus. But I'm grateful for it. And so I do talk about things that are happening in the country, crazy things, you know, and hopefully it helps us have a funny way of looking at stuff that have been perplexing us for a long time. Yeah, but ultimately, in the end, let's laugh about it instead a fight about it, and let's have a good time and see if we can leave even better than we were when we got there. If I can do that, then I feel that God is Unfortunately he had to scrape the battle, grape the barrel to get me. But oh no, you know, I'll take whatever. I'll take whatever he asks of me. So that's what we're going to do. And we have lots of fun. Can't wait to help out everybody in mitchell And.
Speaker 2: Also, and I've been a big fan of comedy my entire life, and as soon as I came across this funny guy named Brad Stein, I've been a fan of you ever since then. You're very funny. I love high energy. You got this high energy show. And one of the things that I really like on this program I talked to comics all the time because again I'm a huge fan of comedy. But so many times when they're coming to this area, it's like, oh, hey, it's going to be at this bar, or it's going to be at this you know, nightclub, or going to be at this time, right and you know, get his babysitter and you know, Brian has some fun. Here's the cool thing. This is an all ages show. Anybody that wants to can if you want to bring the kids, bring the kids. They're going to get a chance to laugh as well.
Speaker 1: It is just a last I mean, well, you know, here's the thing. I mean, stand up comedy obviously is pretty much for adults. But the thing about being clean and the thing about having a faith driven a show is that kids are going to be able to enjoy it as well. I'm like said, my energy, I make funny faces. I mean, kids have always enjoyed me. Has always kind of shocked me because I said, I learned a comedy clubs, you know, not in churches, so you know, I didn't really expect that. But I think kids love animated people. And you know what, let them see the Christians can be different, they can be unique, they can be creative. Let them see that we can have lots of packages and they can do something with the adults and not be like bored. You know, usually it's one of the other. You know, the adults are going to the kid thing going ones is over or vice versa. But this is something that you can enjoy together. Now. You know, if there are two, that might be a little much. But you know, if they're able to kind of watch shows and engage things out, They're gonna have a good time. So, like you said, for all ages, and that's that's a rarity.
Speaker 2: And the thing is nice. It is at a church, but you don't need to be a member of that church to go. You don't have to be a member of any church to go. If you're you know, if you're a new in town and you're like, I don't I don't know anybody. You don't need to know anybody, but you'll know me, come out have some fun with me. It's going to be a really good time. I am so excited to have you in town, Brad. Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us today, and I look forward to seeing you on Friday.
Speaker 1: Well listen, I'm getting in a covered wagon today, so I'll make their time just so that I can feel ready to engage fully in this South Dakota experience.
Speaker 2: That is going to be a blast again. Brad Stein God's comic in Sioux Falls this Friday. Find all of the information right now at Sonny Radio dot com and at sous Fallscomedy dot com. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com