Speaker 1: You have this anti movement.
Speaker 2: What we are seeing is a revolution against the system. So fixing the present system is not enough. Now it is, of course.
Speaker 3: A anti system, just called the Bocalianism, which means to tear down everything.
Speaker 1: Which creates.
Speaker 2: Some kind of influence of government into private lives.
Speaker 1: It's the mantling the system.
Speaker 2: And we see certain elements of sis now in the new US administration.
Speaker 4: We are on the edge of complete financial clouds. Cloud Schwab, the founding Father wants you done nothing and be happy there, Lisa, have a very sinister plan to control you and your money. Join us today is Gaidar, host of one of the biggest podcasts in history, and author, comedian, leading expert and research of Hollywood and the economic elite with the TV show Hollywood Decoded.
Speaker 5: Jane, Let's dive into.
Speaker 4: The pit of evil that is the Builderberg Group, the Rothchilds, the World Economic Forum, the fed, Klau, Schwab and Larry Fink.
Speaker 5: But in the context of predictive programming, misinformation, the financial collapse unfolding, what is going on with the recent elitist meetings that have been happening around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, predicted programming is an interesting angle to come at that with, because if you don't know what that is, that's the idea that a lot of fiction, a lot of movies, a lot of you know, even perhaps music at times that it conditions the public. And so we've been indoctrineeded. We've been subjected to pretty sophisticated levels and types of propaganda, everything from subliminals to you know, predictive elements within the fiction that kind of prepares and conditions us for the world that the technocratically want to roll out. So a classic example of this would be somebody like H. G. Wells. We go back to his writings The New World Order, other books that he wrote, even particularly the nonfiction, not so much the fiction, even though that has a predictive element too. HG. Wells was saying that we're going to have this technocratic world order that rolls out. It's a socialistic technocratic order, Fabian socialism, et cetera. But he said that the way that we really need to reach the public is through the propaganda the t in fiction. So he wrote a lot of books, were of the Worlds, Island of Doctor Moreau, and many others that were all about this future scientific dictatorship. A kind of a scientism is basically a religion to these people. So they want to roll that out right and then conditioning everybody too, basically accepting it at some future point. So the fascinting thing about out Wells is that what you read in H. G. Wells back in the thirties, what you read in Bertrand Russell back in the twenties, thirties and forties, it's the exact same thing that Klaus puts into his books today. So when we read Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus, which I've lectured through, we find out, hey, he's saying the exact same thing that one hundred years or earlier Wells and Russell said. So we know that it is an actual plan that's rolled out. And I think these yearly meetings that we see like the World Government seven A Summit or World Economic Form Davos, these are really just kind of public unveilings. They're coming out of the clauset. So it be telling us what they really think and what they really want and what has actually been planned for a really long time, and that is again, to have a single world currency, a single world religion, a single world government, a single order that everyone else submits to and then whatever is useful to get people into that order is the thing that they do. So they're not necessarily committed to one single ideaology like classical Marxism or something like that. They'll utilize, as hgu Well says, monopoly, capitalism, socialism, Marxism, fascism, anything that seems to work at the time to their ends. They'll use those to get to the final stage, which is ultimately kind of a massy population, as the world that I Inform itself says in their videos drastically reducing the population. And other elite writers that I talk about too, like Jacques Attali in his book Brief History of the Future. He's known as the Kissinger of France. Attily says that we're going to create a global brain. We're going to depopulate. Everybody's gonna be hooked in the matrix, and that's how we'll all be in com pods and we'll all be controlled in that way. So whether it's Klaus, whether it's Jacquettilli, or whether it's a hundred year ago, it's the same plan and the origins of this you mentioned Bilderberg, Yeah, I mean Klaus comes out of the history being in this big steering committee group kind of created by the Rockefellers and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands back in the middle of the the last century. This was a post Cold War idea. Excuse me, after World War Two. They came up with the idea to create these steering committees kind of modeled on the roundtable groups of England, modeled on which are modeled on, which results in the councilor Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. And so those are the people who found Klaus and said, hey, let's give this guy a committee. Let's put him over here. No, literally, that's what happened like that. It's called the Harvard Research Project. And this was a Kissinger idea to put Klaus and other people in just another one of many many steering committee you know in geo type groups.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 4: So they've started this plan like one hundred years ago, and we're having all these public meetings now are they closer to their objective? Claud Schwub talks about twenty thirty being a key date things ramping up. We'll dive into bitcoin and stuff shortly, because you talked about one world currency, but are they getting a little bit more confident, and is that why we're seeing them on the main stage and they're sort of prepping us for what they think will happen by twenty thirty, or they haven't been successful up until now, and it may take them a whole lot longer to roll this out than they would like.
Speaker 1: I think there's two things going on. On the one hand, they think that they've been successful in a lot of their designs and a lot of their agendas, so globalization is a big part of this. They think that they've made tremendous strides in that arena through World War One, World War two, in the Cold War. This is really the thesis of a doctor Carroll Quigley's book, Tragy and Hope, which I've lectured through. This really explains the purpose of the two world Wars and the Cold War was really to try to eventually get us to this one world order that they want to see. Now, there's a lot of roadblocks still in the way that they haven't gotten over yet. Some of those would be currency, some of those would be the maintenance of nation states that still exists that they haven't completely destroyed yet. And one of those courses the United States and then the Western ideas in general, rule by law. These kinds of things have to be gotten rid of. Other things stand in a way, like religion that they talk about quite often too. People have to be given a new kind of world religion, and so any remaining religious traditions have to be kind of diluted and destroyed. That's another big part of the puzzle that that they overlook, you know, things that stand in the way, like having international committees that can bypass you know, national governments in terms of health laws. That's another big thing. That's a huge deal. We saw that, you know, being brought to the fore in the last three years of the koof crisis. Really have these you know, these international bodies with actual authority, and they've been trying to put these international bodies into place for a long time. After World War One, it was the League of Nations. Quickly says that failed, and so we had World War Two to bring about United Nations. The United Nations has never never really had a lot of force behind it. So I think they'd like to get to a stage where some international body does have an actual, you know, standing army and force behind it to enforce their decisions. So that's the long plan. And you mentioned I'm glad you mentioned twenty thirty. They actually have actuaries for twenty thirty twenty twenty fifty, and this is in all their writings. So atally, as I mentioned, he talked about what they want by twenty forty twenty fifty. You know Klaus and his videos that they that they put out a few years ago that went viral, which they subsequently took down. By the way, I don't know why they would want to put it out there now, but basically they put that video out. You know, the eight things to expect by twenty thirty according to the WEF, and it was the United States will lose its place in terms of Western dominance. You'll eat a lot less meat aka e zuboges. There will be a movement towards a greater multipolarity, which in their terminology, they don't mean it in the same way that you know Putin or Eurasian do you'll political leaders mean They mean it in the sense of a one world government that has like decreased America's standing in the world order. So it goes on to talk about more open borders, It talks about greater centralized control, less of a market economy that we even have now, and basically reized technocratic order will bring your food, your underwear or whatever. They talk about a circular economy. That's another big thing. This is just kind of a classic communist idea that I'm gonna, you know, share my whitey tidies with all the people in my neighborhood. I'm not gonna have my own white tidy underwear. You don't need your own care of underwear. You can all share the underwear in the neighborhood. So literally, that's what they say. You to Alcinsho's a big World Economic Forum circular economy theorist, and that's what they say. Everything will be shared, want you'll own nothing, you'll have nothing to be happy, et cetera. So that's where they want to take us. The things that stand in the way are nation states. Rule of law stands in the way, religion stands in the way. And I do believe a big is a problem. And that's why we find people talking about cryptocurrencies from the World Economic Forum. They're always wanting something that's completely centralized. So any of the decentralized protocols or cryptos. They don't. It's not really useful to them, and particularly you know Bigcoin of course is the king of crypto, the true ethical money, and so no, they don't like that at all.
Speaker 4: I wasn't going to take the conversation here straight away, but we may as well dive into bitcoin. Larry Finks obviously entered the race with the ATS and they've been acquiring minors for many, many years. Is there a sinister agenda here with Blackrock potentially, or are they just here for the number go up and turn fees as people by the ETF and they're just happy to hold the bitcoin in behalf of investors or does this tie in with Blackrock the way everyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of speculation there. I don't know exactly what their motivations are. I think my suspicion would be that it's beyond just making profits or looking for gains. I think that if you look at the what what they propose with their various regulations of the DEI, all that kind of stuff, that to me suggests that no, it is more about social control. And we have interviews with Larry Fink talking about you know, we're gonna make you act right, you know this kind of stuff, We're gonna put this down your throat. So that to me suggests no more of an agenda than just you know, getting gains. So what exactly the plans are in terms of what they acquire in the short term, I don't know, but my guess would be that they would like to have as much influence as possible. I mean, even if they bought as much as they could, I mean, I don't I mean, I don't know that they could even dump everything that they bought in one day to destroy. But I mean, that's the theories that people come up with, is, oh, they're going to buy all this and they're gonna dump it destroy But I don't think that would destroy bitcoin. I don't see how that would would happen. I mean, I'm not like a tech guru master, I don't know a lot of this stuff in terms of the logistics of it. But it doesn't seem probable to me that that would be the way that you could try to destroy bitcoin. But maybe that that is an end goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like the most likely if they were to do something would be to hard fork it. But people that are holding the original bitcoin end up with bitcoin and the new fork anyway, so it's probably not the worst thing. I think it's more just about the control potentially for people that are holding those e TIFs. But I guess we'll see how it plays out. Klaub Schwab talks about cyber attacks. Obviously, Bitcoin lives in cyberspace. I've know you've gone into conversations talking about EMPs and the like. What's so they're like training for cyber attacks. They did this before the pan demic in regards to viruses, and then the virus came out a couple of months later. Now they're talking about cyber attacks. We've got the US elections this year, they're talking about disease X and cyber polygon as well. How's all this tie in, I guess into the potential year he cast twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this question gets ask a lot. I don't actually know how real one MP attack would be in the sense of I mean, you'd have to presumably release many e MPs over the entire continental United States or North America. I don't think that. I don't think there's one GoldenEye e m P. Like if you watch the old you know, the Pierce Brosen and James Bond GoldenEye. That's about an EMP attack, and the idea is that there's a you know, satellite thing that corresponds with the ground based terminal that can you know, destroy one entire continent's electrical capabilities. I mean, I don't think that exists. That's more James Bond level stuff. So how real and how effective that would be, I don't know. But even in the case of a scenario where we did go back to like eighteen hundred's era stuff where let's say for a time period the internet went down or the power grid went down, I mean it would only be in a certain region. It wouldn't be everywhere. And also they didn't spend all this time and effort putting the tech grid into place to shut it down, right. I mean, Class makes a big point in the last third of his book, Fourth and Dual Revolution talking about the sky knit grid and the Internet of things. Well, you can't have the Internet of things if you try to destroy everything and take us back to the little house on the prairie. But so I think that if there was that kind of a scenario, it would be a limited time where they tried to engage in some kind of regionalized warfare to shut down a country's electrical capabilities. It would eventually come back. So, you know, bitcoin is it's like, you know, like the old boom Er joke about you know, is the bitcoin? Is my email still there if my computer's off? Right? I mean it doesn't. Bitcoin's not going anywhere, even if the if the Internet in a certain region went down, right, So we're talking about a globally decentralized you know, ten thousand hubs or whatever are supposed to be the idea of the decentralized ledger for bitcoins. Even if the Internet went down. You know, it's not going away. But I think the danger would be the crises that they want to try to utilize or cause or co opt. Those crises would be to move us into trying to accept something like UBI fed coin, something like this like, oh, you know, America's economy collapses. Oh well, you know, log on here and get your you know, government wallet, Get get Biden bucks, right, download some Biden bucks from your fed coin you know, wall or whatever. So and then that might be a sort of an enticement to try to lure people into a UBI. We know Zuckerberg. All these people have talked about how they would love how a UBI everybody on some sort of you know, Facebook government doll But I mean, I just don't think that will work. Those plans always fail in history, but they might cause a lot of damage trying to try to push it through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you see that as the most likely Like bitcoin came out, I think they ignored it for so long, it built up a pretty large user base in the market cap, and I think it looks like they sort of just wake up one day and like, oh, this thing is here. Are they panicking because of bitcoin? Has that pushed them to advance their gender and CBDCs and the like of that? And are they just going to continue with the fud campaign against bitcoin?
Speaker 5: Like they can't stop it now.
Speaker 4: They can close the on ramps onto it as much as possible, but not globally people are just going to go to where they're money is welcome. But how the sab A says come into the mix in relation to bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're absolutely right there. The idea is, Okay, we can't stop this now. A lot of those people still have a boomer mindset, like they think of it as I don't know, like Pokemon trading cards or it's this thing that terrorists do. And I mean they still think in the fud from ten years ago about bitcoin, but they have realized I think, like you said, Tradfi has realized, Okay, we can't stop this. So their typical motivation in situations in the past, I think where something arises that they feel like they can't stop, is well, now we've got to buy into it and control it and manipulate it. So that's I think the move they're going for. I don't think they'll actually succeed in doing that. I think you're only really that's only going to propel and exponentially expose more people to the idea of bitcoin. And then what will happen is and they're trying to do this already, I think, is to figure out ways to offer some other thing. But they don't. They still understand the superiority here, what we have with the hardest money ever in terms of bitcoin. So all of their their old scams are not really gonna work on a masco, I don't think, right, because the old scams are always based on Fiat and so any kind of new uh you know, fed coin or something like that. It's it's just going to be a an electronic version of FIAT where they can say, oh, well, you know, we'll just put some more zeros in there in the in the government computers and you'll have more fed coin, you see. So they'll try the same scam of FIAT with with e currencies, but that's not gonna work. That's going to fail, just as hard as you know Fiat fella reserve money eventually fails. So yeah, I think that they're going to look for any kind of cunning, perceptive motivations to try to sell people on some other you know, stupid ass you know, empty fed coin.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw a video this morning at six in the morning here but when I wake up, and as a lady for the A C B and she's talking about benefits to their CBDC, their ecurrency. And I don't know if that video just got released, but I've been saying the same talking points for a long time. They're really trying to sell it to people, and in their marketing material this lady's speaking, she's like, there'll be a limit basically on the amount of coins that you hold in your wallet, which sounds like they're limiting people savings Like that doesn't sound like a good thing, but they're trying to sell this as a good thing for consumer protection. I'd like to get your thoughts on that, and then I want to totally flip gears down another rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: J Yeah, that's exactly what the head of the BIS said. He came out in the video, or one of the spokespeople, that guy with like fourteen chins like that big old, gigantic dude, came out and said that when the cbdc rolls out, it's going to be great because it's a centralized wallet. This was his selling point. I kid you not whereby we will control and watch all of your transactions. I don't know why that would be. He literally thought that would be a stub. Maybe he was just giving it as a selling point to other global elitists, right, like, oh yeah, that is a great selling point. Nobody's gonna buy that. That's gonna be ridiculous. It's going to fail unless they make everybody so completely stupid that they fall for that. I mean, that's you know, that's part of the the dumbing down and all that. But yeah, I think I think there's just really no competitor to what is offered through you know, particularly bitcoin. I just don't see how they're going to have any selling point. But you're absolutely right that the b I S guy has exact same selling point as everybody else for e currencies, and so they're just behind. Right. So they're like, Okay, this was way ahead of time. We can't stop it quick, Let's come up.
Speaker 5: With some kind of system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they don't even realize that it's not even going to be able to compete.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I guess the biggest tikeway for everyone is stack sets and absolutely shell.
Speaker 5: You've gone down some crazy rabbit holes.
Speaker 4: Jail link your I already have linked your Twitter below as well as your YouTube channel. I had this discussion as a heated debate with my wife yesterday that they them.
Speaker 5: Whoever we call that. I'd like you to explain who you think.
Speaker 4: They are trying to ban books, probably number one. And then you said something saying aliens for psychological warfare and how this ties in with Bill Gates and mosquitoes.
Speaker 5: If you can wait, wait.
Speaker 1: Go back a little bit, because you're Australian threw me off.
Speaker 4: Comedian in the house, a funny man. Everyone you can check out Jay's live show. He's an absolute who.
Speaker 5: Banning banning books?
Speaker 4: Who would I am trying to What type of books are I trying to ban?
Speaker 5: Let's stop start with that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was interesting because it reminded me of certain passages in Bertin Russell in particularly Impact of Science on Society, which he wrote in nineteen fifty or fifty one. In that book, he I mean, he's famously right technocratic socialists, fabian socialists, et cetera. He wrote that in the technocratic world order, you won't be reading Shakespeare, the Bible books. You'll be banned. He says that only government approved individuals will have the ability to go and even look at Shakespeare or the Bible whatever.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I shared that on my Twitter so you can see. You can see the page from Bertin Russell where he says this. And he says this because if you remember in nineteen eighty four when Orwell is writing about you know how you can't read any of that literature, or if you read Bradbury's Fahrenheit four fifteen one, I mean, particularly in Orbell's case, Ingsock is in the novel it stands for English socialism. He's talking about the Fabian Socialist Society and their future plan. So we saw recently a year ago I think was some of the first calls to ban particularly James Bond, and this was out of the UK. It's always out of the UK first and then it kind of spills out elsewhere, but the ban was at that point. Oh, you know, Ian Fleming's literature has racial stereotypes, etc. This kind of stuff. We've seen US based education groups and committees call for the banning of things like Mark Twain because of the terminologies that are used for that time of literature. And then we saw more recently another call out of a UK based hate monitoring group, which is just another one of these you know geo's tried to Yeah, I mean that they try to control things and put out these you know, they consult government and put out these warnings and say, well, now Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, now what else is in there? Or Well's nineteen eighty four and oddly enough Brave New World, which I mean, I guess they were too stupid to realize that Aldo Sucks actually believes in their positions. So but they just assume that because it's a novel about the dystopia that therefore it must be it's a doorway to far right extremism, is what they call it. So basically, anything that tells the truth or warrants about centralized you know, tyranny is now a radicalizing you know, gateway drug basically is what they they So it needs to be banned. But they've been calling for this banning for a long time. And it's not just the you know, literature that might be considered gateway drug to right wing I mean they've been calling for the banning of movies now which have you know, jokes about gay people or whatever, or races. All of that's now some sort of violation of a moral code, which these people don't even believe in moral codes anyways. There's no objective morality according to these people. But also we have to ban all these things because they are immoral.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. And they're even re editing Roll Dahl's books as well children's books.
Speaker 1: I forgot that great example.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, isn't that insane?
Speaker 4: Like on my show, every single day, I say, read the books or read the bugs. It is so important. Before we went live, you're obviously a massive reader. You're telling me how you got into reading and stuff, and man, it's a superpower. It is so important to be able to literally read the books understand what's going on. People will spend their whole lives accumulating wealth, knowledge and condensing it down into something that's that thick Bitcoin evangelism. It's a great book, but whatever book it is, and for somebody to have the audacity to take a book away, it's absolutely insane, Like it's the maddest world there ever is. So I definitely urge everyone to buy hard copies of books and storm and it makes absolutely no sense reading.
Speaker 5: It's probably one of the greatest things in the world.
Speaker 4: So something that you brought up way off topic, but aliens for psychological warfare. We saw whatever happened in Miami. You could probably talk about it a whole lot better than me. And they saw the sketchy twitter picks looks like a total sile that is happening, Like aliens, Man, what's going on here.
Speaker 1: It's funny because the supposed alien landing from a few months ago was like New Mexico and or were our Arizona and there was a cholo dude calling in a man. We got like we got like some foods out in the yard or whatever, like you better send some cops. And then and then now they're visiting our African American friends and in Miami, and the brothers are basically just running. So it's like two different attitudes, right, I'm joking, But those are the two, you know, most recent alien visitation stories. But both of these events, to me are are pretty laughable. Not to say that I know everything what's about what's going on in these events, but yeah, I did a lot of research on this many years ago. I think everybody who first kind of wakes up to conspiracy rabbit hole stuff you do, typically have a face of thinking, well, maybe aliens exist.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I'll look at this and I remember first thinking maybe aliens exist in two thousand and five or six, and but I never found it convincing. And the more that I read it, I read a lot of the alien proponent people too, like high Neck and these different people. And then I read more about psychological warfare, and I think the first thing I watched that really changed my mind or solidified my views on the subject was there's a great documentary called Mirage Men and Osman is an interview with a lot of people from counterintelligence and disinformation operations from the Air Force, and they talk about how in certain cases they were using the alien myth to engage in basically deflection and and misinformation on purpose. It's everybody to watch that documentary first. And then I had some friends of Collins brothers who are twin brothers that wrote really massive book on the history of UFO alien stuff as psychological warfare operations. And so their thesis is basically that it's it's a way for the establishment to give everybody a replacement narrative now that the biblical narrative, the history of you know, Western religious traditions are breaking down so by design, so they want to give it give a new mythos which they control and which fits into the technocratic agenda. So I don't think that the New World Order has to use the alien myth. If people don't on a maskill accept the belief in aliens and whatnot, they won't go with that, they'll go with something else. But I think it's one of the potential religious tools, religious engineering tools that they are experimenting with and that they're trying to use. And that's why we see from the very beginning back to the nineteen fifties, intimate relationships between the Pentagon the military is, particularly the CIA and the alien phenomenon. I mean, for example, the first famous abductee, Georgia Damski history later came out as exposed as basically being cribbed from some goofy sci fi novel at the time. Yeah, and it just happened to be like, oh, I was taken up on a Venusian ship and they had giant titties like Marilyn Monroe, and it's like, Okay, this story doesn't sound very plausible. But why would Alan Dulles, CIA director threaten anybody who would question Georgia Damski with a lawsuit? So we have the head of the CIA basically running point for this, you know, goofy, goofball character who ended up in a bunch of weird cults and into a bunch of esoterica, you know, alchemy and whatnot. To me, that suggests and the Collins Brothers highlight this in their book invoking the Beyond, you know, again very shady deep state involvement. We have Rand Corporation papers from the same time period discussing the effects of this idea. In my second book. I put a white Brookings Institute paper, which is one of the premier thing tanks. They wrote a white paper for NASA in the late sixties explaining how the UFO alien phenomena would have a tremendous effect on the Western psyche if it was revealed, and then it would destroy Christianity basically. So we know that they have this mindset of studying the phenomena from its social engineering effects, and I think that's a much more plausible explanation than anything that is put forward as this really flimsy, blurry evidence of this or that dot floating around in it, you know, from nineteen sixties level camera technology. It's just it's just ludicrous. I mean, we've not seen anything substantial. And again, maybe maybe there is some you know, non human life form that we just have or cryptid or something like that, like a chupa cabra like. Maybe we just haven't seen it yet or discovered it yet until now. That's possible. But even if there is some new cup of cabra like, that doesn't prove that it's an alien life form from the Pleiades, right, I mean, that's another non sequit or maybe it's just a cryptid that's based on Earth that we haven't discovered yet, or maybe it's a phenomena that we don't understand yet, so we don't there's all these leaps that are made, right like, because we can't explain it. Therefore aliens from another planet? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I spend seven years in the Great Barrier reef diving and cattlefish.
Speaker 5: Do you know what a cuttlefish is? They like, they sort of look like a squid.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't seem plausible to me.
Speaker 5: So again, it was a dumb joke.
Speaker 1: I said, did you get hired? That seems implausible. No, it's a dad joke. Sorry, go ahead, you were diving for seven years?
Speaker 4: Yeah, make sure you joined Jay Dyer's comedy show Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Good show.
Speaker 1: Now he's again questioning whether it's even comedy. Yeah, no, my wife likes marine creatures. That's the only way that I know what a cuddlefish.
Speaker 4: They change shape and color, and if you move your fingers or whatever, they will change their thing.
Speaker 5: They're crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: If there's aliens on planet Earth, the cuttlefish are the aliens. These things are so intelligent, they're as smart as an OCTOPI and they look at you directly and they'll mimic you, and they just crazy man without having any narcotics. That looks like a psychedelic trip watching them when you're you're present with them.
Speaker 1: So what's the go on YouTube? It's a big YouTube channel.
Speaker 5: Slap han No, I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: You're reminding me of slaptown. He's always talking about crypt He's like, he's like, today we're going to be looking at some cryptis here, Hello, and tell me you think this as a real crypto. And so I feel like now that we're on this topic, I feel like I'm talking to Flaptown. I'm just.
Speaker 4: You're doing good with your assie accent to tight to title together, otherwise we're going to go into some crazy journeys.
Speaker 5: The US it's getting totally out of control.
Speaker 4: Is this a large, last ditch effort by the contillionaires to print as much money as they can, currency as they can. It's no longer money, get all the hard assets, remove the middle class, put everyone into the lower class end up with the hardest assets as we get to the final straw of collapsing the financial system or why off ice is it speculation? What are your thoughts on that, and then I guess wrap that up with how, in your opinion, bitcoin may be a solution for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My good friend is Colonel Douglas McGregor's son, Cameron McGregor. If you've watched a lot of the interviews that Tucker's done with Colonel Douglas McGregor, you'll know that. If you go to my channel you can see Cameron and I have done some interviews and his focus is really on the economy, economics, and masculinity too. But he does some really good in depth dives into explaining how the guarantocracy that exists in Washington again really is out of touch. He's a big bitcoin proponent too. He'd be a good guy to have on your podcast if you're looking for somebody. But his theory is that, yeah, that they've they've really gone crazy and they've cooked the goose when it comes to running this just insane Fiat money system, and that there's not really anything to to fix it with. And we've seen multiple banks in the last couple of years, you know, going under. We've seen a lot of collapses, not just like FTX, but in the actual you know, hardcore trad fight banking sphere, so he thinks that this is really just the beginning of the end. Actually two thousand and eight financial crisis was really the initial trigger, but we're still feeling the effects of that trigger that collapse. By the way, that's there's a good close connection between jeff Stein mcgeffrey in the two thousand and eight financial crisis if people don't know, if you read the Whitney WebBook. But that's a different rabbit hole. But yeah, I think that we're going to see more and more of these banks going under. We're going to see more and more even if Trump gets in. I mean, there's really you know, limited things that Trump could do with what Bobo has done to the economy with with his insane inflation numbers, and I could I mean, as somebody living in the US, I can tell you that, like whatever the government tells you about their inflations that is totally not true. Yeah, I mean it's like North Korea level, Like they'll just lie and be like, oh, it's the greatest economy ever a three percent inflation. It's like, no, dude, Like eggs cost like three times what they calls you know, when Trump was president, right.
Speaker 4: They literally changed own I measured a CPI there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just just lies. Lies. So I think that that's going to get worse. I don't see any way to fix that. Cameron thinks that there will probably be some kind of a major economic crisis in the next year or two. That seems very likely. How that exactly exactly that would flesh out, I don't know, But yeah, I don't think there's any hard fixed. People always talk about gold, and I think, I mean, there might be some pros to gold, but I don't think the Internet is going away. And you know, there's so many limitations to gold. There's so many problems with gold that in an information age, bitcoin just makes way more sense than gold. Gold is also kind of boring in this sense, like it what gains do we really get in gold? Not a lot, right, I mean, So if you're looking for a way to you know, allogate some of your money I'm not giving financial life, then you probably do want something like bitcoin, at least part of your I mean my view is like it makes absolutely perfect sense when you study it and understand it. For people that don't understand it, I would say, just go watch a bunch of Michael Saylor's lectures. He explains it very well from an engineering perspective, maybe not so much from a you know, people think financial stuff and finance terms and all this finance bros. It's kind of like a bunch of wizardry that gets people just you know, they're scared of the words and the terms, the math. But just go watch some basic metaphysical philosophical explanations from an engineer. I think he makes the most sense to you know, reaching kind of common sense, practical thinking guys particularly out there. So so yeah, for me, bitcoin makes perfect sense because it's it's got all of the qualities that government currencies don't have, right, and it's got the positive side of gold that gold lacks. So it's ethical money, it's hard money, hardest money. It's decentralized, it's private and public in a perfect way in terms of the ledger, in terms of what you hold. So I think it's just an amazing genius invention that providentially solves so many of mankind's economic problems over the millennia. Because most economic problems revolve around the ability of centralized powers to manipulate the currency. It's just that simple. So here we have a situation where if you understand the philosophy of bigcoin, and my training is as a philosophy guy, then you understand that this is really kind of like it's almost like neoplatonic money. It's like a way to store energy over time. I like that explanation from Michael Saylor without using or without depleting that energy. And really Fiat currencies centralized, uh you know, made up currencies, they deplete energy over time through through inflation, which is really just theft. So it's well, it is volatile, especially in this early we're still early in this early thaing, Yeah, it's volatile, but yes, so what I mean Fiat currencies are volatile. They always in a volatile Yeah, we know, we know what volatility that's going through. So so yeah, I think we're at an amazing inflection point, a juncture where you can actually take worthless money and put it into something that is not worthless that will continue to have value, uh, perpetually.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent agree And even being Si Terra, everything on planet Earth and the solar system is energy. Bitcoin's just stored energy, you know, I see it as title truth being absolutely an amazing conversation I'd like to carry it on, but where can people find can you get more?
Speaker 5: What are some of the things that you're up to.
Speaker 4: We'll put your books and the description below after the live stream as well.
Speaker 5: So the Flora is yours man. Thanks so much for coming on.
Speaker 1: Thank you dude. Yeah, it was a lot of fun. You can find me under my name pretty much anywhere that you know. There's social media on Instagram, YouTube. I don't really use Facebook, that's too boomer for me. I hate it. But yeah, you can find me on Twitter. You can find me every Friday hosting the fourth hour of the Alexi Jon't show over at bandt Video or inforce dot com. Also on x you can get my books. I have two books on philosophy. One of those philosophy books is a big fat geopolitical text as well. It's about six hundred pages. You can find that at my website in the shop Jasonalsis dot com. My wife has her books there as well, in the Jason Elsis shop. And then I have two books on Hollywood estir Calliwood one Sir Colllywood two. Those are also in the shop. And working What am I working on? I do a lot of debates. So we just had a big debate. I lecture through a lot of these big, boring global elite books that you see behind me. A lot of people have time to read books like that, so we were, you know, talking about the importance of reading. So if you want to education in these big, massive tones, I try to give that to people in a breakdown, ball down scenario at my website for members. You can also find me over on rockfin, which is a great free speech based platform, and also my sponsor is chalk dot com. The best and supplementation that you can find at choq dot com use promo co J fifty.
Speaker 5: Love it, man, that's Spain. Such a pleasure.
Speaker 4: I'll put all your links below and I'd love to have this conversation again.
Speaker 5: It's been absolutely fascinating. Thank you dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime.
Speaker 5: Cheers everyone, have beautiful day, be blessed peace,