Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarttick.
Speaker 2: You're about to.
Speaker 1: Teach your names glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Bet, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some Glazinglady, did just have like way more cup holders than here? And Mike tripping cup holders holders? What am I saying? What are these things called coasters? I think I'm oh, there's some couple up there.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 1: I go get thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: There's a cup holders that and it's like, what, dude, I my brain.
Speaker 1: I've been going hard in the gym again because I've just been I was eating too good and stuff. So I'm just trying to reverse all that ship and my brain's tired and I'm getting everything wrong. I'm saying everything wrong, dude.
Speaker 2: Get long nights to sleep, man. The days are days are off, man, Get your eight hours.
Speaker 1: I try to go to sleep bad. So I try to go. I try to do. I have it set for two to ten now, which is eight, but I still go to sleep. After two, I was getting better and it was almost good. I almost went to bed directly at two, but then uh, I started. I was like, I want to listen to that that dumb bitch and Lincoln Park. I want to get another chance, you know. I was just like, I was like, let me give this dumb bitch another chance. And so I was just listening to something for dumb bitchery, and uh, you know, I was like, it's okay. Then I went back to the old stuff again. I was like, God, this shit's so much better. And then it was like fucking two nineteen. I was like, God, damn it, you know, like it's just time.
Speaker 2: It just I'm trying. I'm trying to get in bed by twelve. Now. That's my new effort. I want to be I wanted to be inside of my bad as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, wake up at what time?
Speaker 2: Wake up at like at least between like seven and like maybe seven and eight, because I want to start working out again, because I tried to work out with I like, if I work out and I go to bed at two, I wake up at like nine and then I have to go to work on these days, you know. So I want to try to like wake up and work out within like trying to get at least like an hour half workout of my house and early in the day. Man, honk shoe honk shoe.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Snart Tank Podcast.
Speaker 2: Keep it.
Speaker 1: I still need you to clap though I collapsed. You did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a real No, that was a real one. I could do it again.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: No, you're good, because now you're making a meat doubt whether or not I class.
Speaker 1: No, you're good. I'm just like I was just explaining, I think before we started recording that, like I've been getting like everything wrong, like my I've been, I've been.
Speaker 2: You recorded, we were recording that.
Speaker 1: You're recording. Oh that was recorded too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, he's fucking cook.
Speaker 3: He's like the great, the old the grandma from the SpongeBob SpongeBob in the wheelchair.
Speaker 2: What keeping someone that alive in that state is so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Anyway, unless you like, no, hell is real and they're going here. That's the only time I was likeright, keep him alive.
Speaker 3: It's me Chris and Sam Sweeney, Tim, Derek point Man. All sorts of things, all sorts of things be happening. I'm sure there's a lot of time things going on the news. I don't know any of them. For some reason I've been shaying away from it.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: I feel like something's happened, but I don't remember someone give that's happening right now. That's true, it's gonna be. I think there's gonna be a state of play today.
Speaker 1: Like while there is there is, we're probably gonna learn some stuff about God of War, at least from my perspective. The new one. Did you see the switcher thing?
Speaker 2: Dude? It look I don't buy it.
Speaker 1: I don't. They showed that piece of ship. At one point they zoomed in on his hands show and the camera was pivoting.
Speaker 2: To be fair, but I'm like, ice, now that's.
Speaker 1: The PS five, that's yeah, that's if that yeah, if that's not a high end piece.
Speaker 3: It's a high in PC and it's also probably that's like a P six game. It reminds me of when we first saw Watchdogs.
Speaker 1: You remember that.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody was like, whoa, that looks insane and then they came out and like, that's not that's not that's.
Speaker 1: It's an investor bullshit. This is some investor trickery where those fucking assholes probably won't know the switcheroo, right, and they're just like, this is incredible. Here's my money, you know, like there's the future of gaming or what you know. I don't know how investors think to just money, give me money, that money.
Speaker 2: That new series design got me acting unfamiliar. I was like, damn bro.
Speaker 1: To me, it was like me serious.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, bro, he's pretty. She was she was good before. She was good before. But I'm talking about Priest like Siri when you players are in the Witcher Regular, which is already a grown woman, but she's like you're talking about when she's a teenager. You thought she was bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was, like she was a bad girl and a teenager.
Speaker 3: Riming like that Case said in his fucking nineteen year old girlfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I wonder I wonder how. I wonder how she is now because because she was she was forty six out drop probably know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no concept of how old. I can't even.
Speaker 2: Because Weir was four hundred dude. I barely, honestly, I barely understand the Witch are at all like Girls ninety going on a hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's a series that I'm okay with not diving deep into it for the season, but like.
Speaker 2: It's a cool series, but it's like you get the best out of from reading books, and those books are written well, but they're translated, so there's always gonna be like discrepancies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta learn, we gotta learn Polish. Huh, let's do it, let's do it, we gotta do let's make a pact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna learn. I learned Polish for Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I saw that. I saw that video. I saw their little tech deamo thing and they saw like, look at the horses.
Speaker 1: You ever see That's like crazy thing to say, what.
Speaker 2: Did you say?
Speaker 1: Christ want to know the tech demo?
Speaker 3: The tech demo with the is it they showed like a horses, like fucking muscles moving under it, and then like it's just all the all the NPC's acting like a real and I'm like, this is not even to the degree that it is like a next generation game.
Speaker 2: The ship's not real, man, Like, you can't fucking fool me. It's like kill Zone two. Remember when they had that.
Speaker 3: I remember that they had that fucking like I remember looking at that even at that time and being like, that's not fucking real.
Speaker 2: That doesn't even look fun. I think it's possible. Doesn't look fun.
Speaker 1: That looks true. It looks to true.
Speaker 2: You know what. I I don't want to kill those guys. I know him. I know that. God, that's too true to be fun, you know what I mean? Like, I think they it's like Taxes Simulator. It's like, who the fuck wants to play the You know? Can I tell you something? I bet a lot of people would play that.
Speaker 1: I think they're kids.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's how you get a kid to become financially responsible. That they just put them on it and then they'll be like, oh, yeah, money's really something. Who haven't fucked with it yet? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: Yeah, would a kid play that kind of game because kids are stupid. It's fantastical to them because they haven't done it in real life. Yeah, it was your first game memory. I remember playing tax Simulator on my steme when I was younger. Now I'm really I got a really good portfolio of portfolio and I'm just really not fucking my money.
Speaker 1: Man. Have you guys played any simulators? Do you like? Have any of them? I don't play a handful. I own a few.
Speaker 3: I remember Surgeon Simulator back in the day. Was like the big one, and that was that was pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Though I played Gold Simulator. Who didn't play that game I played?
Speaker 1: That's not really a simulator. I have it, but I never played it.
Speaker 2: That's not really I guess g mod is a simulator.
Speaker 1: To right, you're stretching. You're stretching.
Speaker 2: You could make a simulation in it.
Speaker 3: There are simulator games that are meant to simulate, and the goad Simulator is not a simulator. It's like it's ironically named, right, but it's not like power I played Powerwatch Simulator.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Powerwatch Simulator?
Speaker 1: Powerwash I was. It's not bad, but.
Speaker 3: It's like, I can't imagine playing this for more than like five hours, like cumulatively over the course of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, literally loves like supermar simulators. She had simulators, she had Drug Dealar simulator. Those are her kind of games. But she's that kind of person though she plays those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, you finished them, they're done. That's crazy. I didn't even know if there's like an ending to So there's like stages. There's like this, you know I kind of wanted to get into.
Speaker 2: There was this drug one. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: There you go there's as it's a game called crime Scene Simulator or like a crime scene cleanup Crew or something. We just have to mop up like blood and like put all sorts of ship and I was like, oh, that seems fun. And then I booted it up and it like it started with a story.
Speaker 1: Oh you're like I don't want to Yeah, You're.
Speaker 3: Like you're in a car and like you're you get a phone call from some guy and I'm like, I don't care about this.
Speaker 2: Just throw me into a fucking room with a bunch of blood in it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care. This is so dumb. So you want, like, mister President, where your your your secret service?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Diving into save a does budd it's Trump, but I forgot what his name is in the game.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that forgot about that. That was an old one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I brought it back, of course. It's it was a resurgence once the assassination attempt. I went on the Steam reviews just to see people are like, oh, our imitating life or whatever the other way around or whatever.
Speaker 2: You look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played it again for a while, good time.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid. It's stupid, but it's fun. It's a fun little game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's a fun little game.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't buy that which a thing for a second. That's the fakest shit I've ever seen. I was saying.
Speaker 1: The workaround is that this is not this isn't an actual level, this isn't in the game. They said, it's like the engine, but it's not. So basically they're not probably ever gonna do anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you know what I'm saying, So that's next year, right Wicher? Yeah, maybe, I don't know, I have I have no concept of it's like this. I'm assuming it's next year, probably like this time.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember, well, ceedy products try is weird because they were they revealed CEB twenty seventy seven and twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: We can't, we can't.
Speaker 2: We can't base it off cyberpunk because then that's insane because we're seeing that thing in the next decade.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Look, you know, all I know is that now since they're on Unreal, maybe because.
Speaker 4: The game is gonna fay waste, it should it should probably spend the significant I'm assuming spending significantly less time with all the with all the nooks and crannies and everything, because I imagine they're they're they're red engine.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, yeah, thing was.
Speaker 3: It's an impressive engine, but like it's uh finegy say the least.
Speaker 1: Both of their games were released kind of especially Cyberpunk, I mean infamously released hilariously.
Speaker 2: For the next one for that too, because damn that's cyberpunk too, bro, don't even fucking that's a while away. I can't even they're definitely making another one, but.
Speaker 3: It's like I think they already have like details about it where it's like in Chicago or something really.
Speaker 1: Or like in their version of Chicago.
Speaker 2: Because Night City. I can't because it's like it's still so much more left than nice to do.
Speaker 1: But like, well you would why they wouldn't make a seat, They wouldn't, they would they make everyone it's just nice City again. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That when there's world, when they have like the world, they don't really put them.
Speaker 1: Back in the same place again, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But they got on They got on San dude.
Speaker 3: People got on Santa Monica Studio for like reusing the boat animation and fucking from God to War Got to War twenty eighteen to Gotta War Ragnarok City product red reuses the entire city.
Speaker 1: That would be so funny.
Speaker 3: And it's not even in like a Spider Man context where it's just like, that's like the tradition of just like, yeah, of course Spider.
Speaker 1: Man's gonna take place in New York. What are you gonna do about the Yeah, just Seattle.
Speaker 2: For some reason, the Seattle swing around a needle. Only I went up there. That place is fucking terrifying, dude, Oh oh well, look fucking horrifying up there. I was like, I don't like, I'm I also afraid of heights. I didn't really know. Yeah, so am I didn't know I was paid heights like that I looked down, I just like I fucking freaked out, went sprawled out entirely on the floor.
Speaker 1: So DIDs screaming into it.
Speaker 2: Are you afraid of heights or are you afraid Are you afraid.
Speaker 1: Of falling off? Falling? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I think there is a difference. I genuinely I think I'm afraid of hikes because I'm afraid of falling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm really not afraid of heights, Like I can lean over like a thing, and I'm like, I'm not like I can lean over the space steel or something and not be like freaked out at all.
Speaker 2: But then you look down and your reels you could fall off it.
Speaker 1: Then you're scared. No, never fad of falling either.
Speaker 3: Really well, I'm afraid of falling in the in the context of like if like some rogue fucking gust of wind, like I would have to if somebody I'm afraid of some random person pushing me.
Speaker 1: You have anxiety, then look, I would say.
Speaker 3: The space you know, you know those really high buildings with like the glass floors, Yeah, those freak me out because because I'm just like, I don't know if I trust glass to prevent me from falling.
Speaker 2: So I'm afraid of falling, but not through any fault of my own.
Speaker 1: You're not. It's not like, well, if not afraid of losing my balance and like, but it's still yeah, it's still rational. It's it's not yet like, Okay, it's not fobia level. I'd say, you just you're the standard person who is not afraid of heights by looking down at stuff. To me, it just is like say, being in a plane, it's so far, the ground is so far away, it doesn't seem real. Looking out the window does not scare me. But if I was on the space needle looking I like, say, I was on Supreme Scream and not very farm. I hated that ship. I was hoping that it was going to stop and then there was still more to go and I was like, fuw.
Speaker 2: So you can't do Guardians at Disney.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason why I like going in that right, it's fucking awesome. Yeah, it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Because it was tripping. I was wild, like what the what is the right? It just shoots you up and down? But like, are you outside the thing? Like if you're at the end of it, ye, then you can up and you see the whole part. If I see it, I'm like, I don't like that. What I would do is my eyes would be completely horizontal, like look at, look at That's basically how it wasn't Supreme Scare Like I looked down a little bit. I went when I was like thirteen or something, and I was like, I'm never doing that again.
Speaker 2: It's it's too high, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm just I mean, the only ride that I really liked there outside of like, uh, the Credit Coaster is pretty good, The Incredibles roller Coaster is pretty good.
Speaker 2: The freaking Guardians. Guardians is a good ride. That's it's fun. It wakes me up. That's like, if I'm really tired of going Guardians, like I'm back.
Speaker 1: You imagine you're like you instead of getting like a cup of coffee, You're like, I gotta go to gotta.
Speaker 2: Two hour trip, and you like, I'm tired to get on my way back. I got back, man, you just trap going on the YadA. You have to go there, get mine, ride the ride, then get out of there as fast as possible. Then you get tired while.
Speaker 1: You're on your way back, you turn back around. Like they should have a town. They should have a city based or like a town based or like a neighborhood based. Fucking uh tower of terror thing on Like every every couple of blocks there's one so that people can get a jolt of energy.
Speaker 2: You know how many people would die? Yeah? Yeah, like that kid.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's a sad story.
Speaker 3: Man, it's so preventable.
Speaker 1: It's really it's what happened to the guy that did the he ran, He probably just left.
Speaker 2: He ran probably just he ran into the brush.
Speaker 1: Probably he's a regular carnie.
Speaker 2: He's not even he's not even a maintenance guy.
Speaker 1: He was just some dude.
Speaker 2: Here's some dude that was like somebody us in the bathroom for real. No, I was like, some guy was like, hold, I got this. Some guy used the bathroom his best off. He grabs the best the.
Speaker 1: First thing he sees. I got you. Hey, you in particular, you seem a bit rotund.
Speaker 2: You want to go to this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, I mean he has tools on him.
Speaker 2: He's he planned out killing somebody like this for a week.
Speaker 1: He did a great job.
Speaker 2: He was scoping the scope that kids like gonna go. He needs to be going to go to a festival.
Speaker 3: So that's the thing though, with those with those with those rides like that, it's just like, man, if you can't fit, why are you what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I don't go almost rides even even though I'm fat, I'm tall, so my legs are right up against like in your every face. So I'm like, this is just not worth me going.
Speaker 1: Love to see you rollers crash. It would be so wild because you would because even in like a mild one, even like a mild one, you'd be like a real funked up.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I'm huge, I would just be hurt really bad.
Speaker 3: Like even if even if like one like it was just like a really mile like to like when stopped and then the other one came.
Speaker 2: Up, my head would still slam on the back of.
Speaker 1: You know, your knees.
Speaker 3: Your knees would be so firmly against the seat in front of you that they would just be pushed inward. And then you'd be like an entire like half inch to an inch shorter.
Speaker 2: My knees would just blow up.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 2: All the cardi LIGs get flattened to be paste. Yeah, you'd be like, oh, this is awesome. I can't walk ever again.
Speaker 3: Kingston past he's over there. Yeah, it's fucking gross.
Speaker 2: Podcast immediately after he right after I'm in the hospital. You guys are like, you're a traction going on. Freak up, how's it going?
Speaker 3: He's he's a treasure doing it in the hospital room. His knees are like fucking memory foam.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on and see the broken freak.
Speaker 2: The fucking, the dumb, fucking stupid broken Freak's so crazy. Imagine like a Carnie, I'm just injured. This is a circus of like mildly injured. People come look at this guy that's sort of bad at seeing He's like, who's there exactly?
Speaker 3: I can't exactly the witness the paper cut it man, the guy it just has one paper cut.
Speaker 2: I like the idea somebody paper cut this ship. It's just some guy with one paper cut. He's the guy with the most stumped toe ever, and it's like his toe is the guy in they it's a guy in the dark being tased and there's like a bunch of chairs around him, so he has to run around and he's constantly stubbing his toes. That's so, that's so, that's torture. Stop tastes. We gotta make a circus like that. We gotta we gotta start it.
Speaker 1: Let's start a circus. Let let us start a circus so we can finally see a circus tent exactly right, Okay, cool, you rent one from circuits Circus City, Circus City City, and then that is also the name of our attraction. Yeah, we're going to usurp their name.
Speaker 2: Just go to that place. We take over, We take over it. They put a tent there.
Speaker 3: Circus Cities ironically great, that's fantastic name for a circus.
Speaker 1: So we've got city and I love that attraction. That Actually, that excites me way more than a regular circus. Like say, like a woman with one strand of hair on her fucking.
Speaker 3: Chin, right, yeah, one really long hair. It's like the size of a Arizona what if? Oh I fucking got that is really fucking obscene.
Speaker 2: Come see the girl with a penis. So it's like you go there and she's like she's hobbed. It's like one of the characters. You're like, what the hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the penis is longer than the legs.
Speaker 1: I feel like she doesn't belong in our circus, man, I feel like that's a real like that's a real circuit attraction. Yeah, we want us to have a very moderate sized penis, like like yeah, almost one point five, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no more than that because if you want to see something outstay.
Speaker 1: No we're not.
Speaker 2: We're not doing outsands.
Speaker 1: That's what a real sir, we're doing. Okay, remember we're just tasty. A guy in a fucking in a dark room to stuff his I've.
Speaker 2: Met a woman with a very fine backside.
Speaker 1: It's it's very normal. It's very it's very normal, not impressive, not flat, it's just it I do.
Speaker 3: And it's literally just the most stand It's not even like a stereotype. It's just like a normal fucking guy.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm technically it's like Jake, like frien Jake, like I'm technically Like I don't really I don't practice. I don't really believe.
Speaker 1: He's just sit there.
Speaker 3: I am eating the I don't know, manza ball or whatever he's eating like Buffet's.
Speaker 2: Like this isn't really that good. I don't really like this that much.
Speaker 1: It was like, eat it, okay, bro, I love. The idea of this circus is a mundane I would like ironic.
Speaker 2: You meet the tall puppy, it's just like it's just an adolescent dog puppy.
Speaker 1: It was just like a big puppy. So it's just bigger than your World's Baby's dog.
Speaker 2: It's a little puppy stumbling around puppy like a fucking like a wild animal would be.
Speaker 1: We have to find we have to find ways to describe like that, like that way like the world the World's baby, it's just a puppy.
Speaker 2: Find like crazy, like turned.
Speaker 1: It's like the the I know this is a joke that's been recycled a bunch, but the Giant Midget, Oh classic. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 3: That was That was one of the first times I remember Belly laughing at like adults swim slapping slapping the CVS fucking ship or like the convenience store things down.
Speaker 2: It's fucking insane. The attack of the Giant middle Classic, It's a good Another one like that, like, come meet the most I don't know, the most excited sleepy person ever. He's just very the tiredest man, the what is it, the most tired athlete ever. It's like it's just tired people. It's the tired people. I'm not really that tired. I go for it. Just people we were not letting sleep.
Speaker 3: Basically, it's like every time they every time they they're not off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look there's attraction. The coldest fire ever and it's like the cold oldest fight. That would be fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what is that though?
Speaker 2: It it'd be the one thing that like doesn't really doesn't make sense. Is it just so hot?
Speaker 3: It feels that it becomes like it like it loops around cold.
Speaker 1: I think it's just it's such an unimpressive fire, like it's like it's stable, but it's like there's a little bit of fire but not enough to really warm anything. Like I'm mad that it barely do you know you put your hand on there.
Speaker 2: That means it's less than I can don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: What even is It's like a spark but it's the same, but it's a stain somehow. That's what makes it crazy. And it's not tiny, it's like fairly decent size. Well, now you're fucking crazy. That's that's magic. That's what makes it trying to break the largest cool. It was like, this is the one thing that is actually worth seeing. It's like, oh, this is I y'all do this whatever, none of this matters.
Speaker 3: Donate to the snark tank, Patreon, Patreonic, compass a snark tank if you want us. King So, if here's the thing, we have a milestone now, and our next mile I don't remember whatever the number is.
Speaker 2: Who cares the next milestone?
Speaker 3: Kingston promises to facilitate fund out of his own pocket, build with his own labor this circus for all of you within the next like five weeks and so like we hit that milestone anytime soon that that's gonna happen. You know, we're gonna get Circus City up and running to get the baby ist dog and the tiredest person and the man new stubs his toe a little bit. Yeah, and all sorts of great attraction down the hottest ice.
Speaker 2: It's just lukewarm water.
Speaker 1: That pissed me off?
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: So we were out to we were on a yard house recently and uh.
Speaker 1: Jordan's shared this fucking video. Jordan Jordan shared us with us this video.
Speaker 3: If somebody it takes it, takes ice cubes, covers them in batter and then fries them and what happens is it's just a thing of you know, a shell of fried batter and you bite anyone, it's just fucking water. And it really pissed me off like that, it was real that it wasn't like a as a concept.
Speaker 1: That's funny, right.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, what an amusing little thing to pretend to do in your in your brain, But that somebody actually went through the trouble and did it and demonstrated he cut through it and it like just fills out.
Speaker 1: It made me so upset. I can't. It's I feel like Carnie Carnival people should be killed, like they've gone too far because that's all that is because they fry everything. Yeah, so of course they fried water, like somebody was like, I'm gonna fry ice and then it's just well, it's essentially frying water, right. It's like, uh, the last time I went to I went to the Orange County Fair and then they're like, hey, want some fried butter, and I'm like, shut the fuck up. Shut the fun You see people eating it and then it's just fried batter and then exploding butter out of it.
Speaker 2: That is so crazy, man. It's like that Melanie Maac girl does that?
Speaker 1: What is going on with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I saw some bitch on ninety Day Fiance doing that people. Oh it was like a what's that thing called when you're thing.
Speaker 2: Keto?
Speaker 1: I think it was that or was she just doing it because she's like, I'm funny.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, everything's fucking wrong and that's all I know.
Speaker 1: What is Melanie Mack? Like? What is that? Like some lady?
Speaker 2: Because I I don't I hear the name enough.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, like.
Speaker 3: She's like a right wing kind of like, uh, all girl, she's she's like in her forties.
Speaker 2: But she she's like yeah, okay, yeah, And when I see.
Speaker 1: She does look she looks like she does look like a like a like a.
Speaker 2: Corpse like she was saying it and she's like there was no passion in her face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm meaning yeah, she doesn't care, right, she's saying genuinely dead she I guess this is the thing where I was confused. I don't remember seeing anything from her, like I don't know, years ago she knew and she's been around a while, but like she she never like she wasn't blew up. She was in the games industry.
Speaker 2: She ALTERNI before.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe I think she was.
Speaker 3: She did like you remember Jessica chobot and and like the I g N girls who would like maybe go I think Alana did.
Speaker 1: It for a while, remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just like the women who would do interviews for like games press or whatever. She was I think in that kind of space, but never exploded. She was like the tomb raider person, which is, you know, outside of the nineties, like no one who really gives a ship. Yeah, quite frankly, I know, I know someone's listening to the show who is a fan.
Speaker 2: Of one of them, but one of our friends who was a mega fan. I'm like, how could you like her more than Ethan Drake? How can you like tomb Raider more than fucking I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Cubert, I mean for Real or Pitfall. Cubert's got that big fucking yeah, Pitfall iconic.
Speaker 1: I'll take Pitfall over up.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, crazy an iconic video game character or like that might know about genuinely, yeah, would you would you fuck Hubert? Yes? Of course, right, he's got that long fucking snout. I don't think i'd Hubert, but I would definitely like be questioning someone that did. I'm like, oh, how was it it was?
Speaker 1: You know, terrifying, fucking contrarian guys like I wouldn't fuck cub Yeah, he's taking the fucking ridiculous position that no one would take, like everyone on this planet? Would you like watching you think you're all counterculture? Now you think all counter culture, you think you're cool.
Speaker 2: I don't want to Cubert exactly, that's crazy, Like cubant after, I know Cuba's gonna give me a good funk.
Speaker 3: You're the only person in the world who wouldn't immediately wouldn't immediately eat Cubert out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. He's just the most sensual character.
Speaker 2: Cubert only have two legs whatever, over and start munching on him.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: You can only move horizontally, so like his exit strategy is really limited.
Speaker 1: He can't get away. That's crazy. Whatever.
Speaker 3: We got some questions over here at Patreon, dot Compass, just ark tank, remembere. You can go over there, ask your fucking little questions, submit your little submissions, tell us your little anecdotes, your little stories, and we've very well might read him on the show. Oh you got a new Apple Watch? What happened to the one that exploded at Disney It exploded? Chris, So you've had two?
Speaker 2: I got afterwards my birthday. Okay, so the answer to my question was yes, yeah, I said remember that part.
Speaker 3: No anyway joking for girth, no joking, but for girth roat In that's great. So it's like, so you're like.
Speaker 2: He's like meeting it. Just get the fucking pin.
Speaker 1: I hope it works. We need to see before and after pictures. Send him to Kingston.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of friars, before we get off the topic, we were talking about the fried water. If you you have let's say you have a big deep fryer, right, Yeah, if you have like an air fry and you fry chicken in the air fryer and then dump the air fryer in the deep fryer.
Speaker 2: Is that then double? Like? How much more fried is the chicken?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it mega fried?
Speaker 2: If you put a whole air fry in a deep fryer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you have to watch. It's probably gott to blow up.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Which, it's just heat on heat though this is more hot now, are you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Heat doesn't work if you add heat. If you add nine hundred degrees to forty five degrees, that will give you nine hundred and forty five degrees. It literally Doesn'm pretty sure. Actually no, if you add fire on fire doesn't make fire more hot. It's just more fire. Yeah, But like, isn't that just more fry? That's crazy. It's like the thing about the bombs. I said, when if you drop a bunch of bobs at the same time, the bomb explosion bind the one big bomb explosion, and it's like, no, it's just explosions.
Speaker 1: The physics kings, right, I think you know math enough. Listen exactly, listen listen. I just will have one question.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like your theory, me too, but I.
Speaker 1: Also I'm also just a little bit confused because.
Speaker 2: I like your theory, but I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: This is the only part that I have a problem with. Sure, it sounds like you're trying to use the air fryer to be healthy, right.
Speaker 3: Uh, not necessarily. I'm just curious about the mechanics.
Speaker 1: Normally use it because because my thing is would be like the I guess then how it would cancel out the using the air fryer, but then also just using the deep fryer, because what I would rather have done is either you have a deep fryer and then you get a much larger deep fryer and then you put that deep fryer in that deep fry or we do a small air fryer in a very large air fryer and then we put the small.
Speaker 2: See you you want to keep the consistency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all. So it's just like for the purpose of it being the same thing otherwise, because I'm like, oh, I'm air because I'm thinking of it as oh, I'm air frying, so I can be a little healthier.
Speaker 2: But then I just throw it all in the oil. Yeah, including the air fryer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could probably eat the air fryer a little bit. Well, you see what I do with my air fryer, a.
Speaker 2: Fucking wonder ball, but it's food inside. Yeah, give to to get to the you're watching him do this. You're watching him dug in the deep fire graduated heads and start to eat like a wonder ball.
Speaker 1: No, like iven with with my air fryer, I usually, uh cover the food and peanut oil anyway. Oh yeah, yeah, because it's it just tastes. It tastes real good. I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't. That's awesome. You have an air fryer and I just put it in there and don't do anything to it. You don't cover it in fucking canola oil or lard, you know, put in larder, fucking slam it in there, and it like ezy fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: Put all those crabs in the air fryer. I did see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they screaming? Are they screaming?
Speaker 1: I mean it's the air being ye know, I was making noises, but it's just like it's so I don't like people man the way people pigeon man. When I keep seeing this is.
Speaker 2: The way people treat seafood, is how I would treat it like people expect, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you actually I hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate sea ship, but I don't go out there and torture it. I leave it be. It's like the other Technically, I probably love it more based on like a scale of like I have more respect for the most people. Do you hate them but you respect them?
Speaker 1: Which is I understand that?
Speaker 3: Do you know that you know that that guy that just that guy that just retired from YouTube or whatever from for the outdoor guy.
Speaker 2: They bro or the guy that the guy that does koala stuff got his name.
Speaker 1: No, he just it's like some guy outdoors, I don't know.
Speaker 3: In the last like three weeks or something, he retired and he does he doesn't as munch of nature videos because he stepped back as he was like, I have kids and it's getting it's getting weird to be in the public guy, and like people are being weird about so I'm just I'm done.
Speaker 1: I've made enough money. Like whatever.
Speaker 2: That was pretty politics. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: But somebody shared me. I think Colin sent me this video of him where he's fishing and he's like, that's a nice fish, and then it cuts to him punching, punching this fish in the head on the ground many times?
Speaker 1: Was it was it tripping?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can find it right now. I think it's like one of the last messages that con sent me.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy, it's it's hilarious. I don't give a yeah, I don't. I don't like seeing it because to me, I do because like I've seen Asians eating fish live like that ship bothers the funk out of me.
Speaker 2: I think it's a bit morbid.
Speaker 1: But just hearing it, it's just the sound lot to see it. Bro, now you're making me. You don't have to do that shit.
Speaker 2: I guess we didn't have anything to like finish it off with.
Speaker 1: Yes, she does.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't you think that, dude? When I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Derek, I'm trying to pade a picture.
Speaker 1: This is the sound of it.
Speaker 2: Is that got this?
Speaker 1: This is somebody who has uh lost a piece of it. And I say, like humanity because humanity is supposed to be like uh like food is for sustenance. Like it. And so when you kill so, when you kill animals, right, you're doing it in a respectful way because you need to eat.
Speaker 2: And he's lost. He's not like my grandma's people. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: There's nothing.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more respectful, I think than hand to hand combat.
Speaker 1: Hand to hand combat with the fish out of water, with the tidy fish that is big as his shoe. This is a fair dude. You can hear him slugging like that. I legitimately think that dude turned the base up on those kids because that thud is hard. It is a crazy fucking sound video. Please, it's on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I gotta said, I gotta show that to Lily. He said, put down a rock. Daddy's got this, That's what he says. This. You see. He couldn't find a rock. That's it. That's why he did it. He wasn't doing it for like free rage.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, man. Why do they not have a m a fish gun? Have you seen why.
Speaker 2: Don't they have a fish Have you seen those videos with the fucking cook where they shoot fish with the harpoon? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Harpoons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: But it's like really fun. One of the fish like swims up.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, it was good, and it like looks they give them the sideways and then he blows like it is it's like a loonitudes thing. It's because they're so powerful, like the harpoons are. So I had that video.
Speaker 1: While harpoons are not for fish. Oh no, they're not there for like for a big way, like yeah, like there maybe a giant fish, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Tuna or something.
Speaker 1: You're like a giant cart.
Speaker 2: I saw that video and I was crying, what elosive how they like it hits the fish, and the fish like twirls like a fucking ballerina in a snow globe for a bit and then it just like oh that oh and that fish is so.
Speaker 1: Dead a ballerina.
Speaker 2: And the slogan is a great discriptionion total around the world type ship, but it's Insane's so many videos of that, and I'm like, why are they doing this harp for whales and people, like they're not for.
Speaker 1: Definitely for people shooting people before whales crazy shooting a guy with the harpool, we should shoot swordfish at people, and so we start like collecting.
Speaker 2: Swords in that video, right was coming up and stabbing that guy like ten times and going back in the water.
Speaker 1: I don't know came up.
Speaker 2: No one came up, and like fucking did a fucking dance. Then the fucking waterfowl dance Millennia's move, and it went back in the water. You're on a boat, fish fences you to that. You're You're like, oh, I feel so bad, and you turn if and you're bleeding because this fish slashed your back.
Speaker 1: Look if I'm fishing and that happens to me, it's just I don't know if you remember, there's a Superman Batman Doomsday. Yeah, fucking there's a part where dark Side says, well played after after the Batman, like he gambles right, He's like, hey, I'll your whole planet. Yeah yeah, and like that well played it. I think of that so often when there's like this checkmate scenario and that's a perfect scenario where I'm gonna kill all these fish and that motherfucker's like hell you are, stabs you in the heart and then immediately just turned into dark Side for a second.
Speaker 2: You turned into this for a moment and instead of saving your life, saving your life and healing yourself, absolutely not good.
Speaker 1: That's it. You're you're good.
Speaker 2: Now you just resemble him and me like astounding.
Speaker 1: You say, it's the perfect moment, and you meet France formed to this guy. Yeah, good, good, clever girl, you got me niggas.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I just realized I never actually answered. We never even read this guy's question, didn't even read his name, joking but for girl and talking.
Speaker 2: About it, and we ended up turning in the dark side and dying from.
Speaker 1: A fish show. I mean, thank you for your thanks for the name.
Speaker 3: I won't have any time for your question, he says, A long time listen our first time question asker.
Speaker 1: Welcomeboard, joking for girth.
Speaker 2: I bet he appreciated that fucking long ass, fucking suspenseful leader.
Speaker 3: I know it's a pretty good chance we could have forgotten that we evening didn't answer this right. What's your dream car that isn't something fast or reliable? I want a stupid little Kai trucks k E I you know, no no k E I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What that is even no Kai truck KIA had to be because they look goofy but low key, like a mini mac truck. PS. Keep being homo, I do like those old boxy cars.
Speaker 3: But like, the thing about a dream cars to me is that, like I don't have a real dream car because I understand the tedium of maintenance. So like the idea of even getting even getting a specialty car like a like a Cadillac, right that, Like I like the aesthetic of a Cadillac a lot.
Speaker 1: I bet I would like driving it.
Speaker 3: But the second anything goes wrong with that thing, it's gonna be a nightmare because you have to order a part that hasn't been seen in fucking fifty years.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to like, what is that? When who's the Kai trucks? Ok?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it's like a toy. They look like Halo Reach trucks. That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: They don't look real able. I have no I have no attraction to cars at all. Yeah, Like they're just vehicles to.
Speaker 1: Me, guys said, I like cars moderately, just like any like a regular interest, he said, neither fast nor reliable.
Speaker 2: What's your dream car? That isn't something faster reliable?
Speaker 1: Isn't that like the only two categories?
Speaker 3: Well that's the point is like it's like, what's something that you think looks maybe thy looks would be a good example.
Speaker 1: That is neither fast nor reliable. Well, Hummer could be, it's not, It's not even worse. Haven't seen well there There are a lot of people in here probably finally were like, uh no, this is they graduated through the cyber trucks. That's the the spiritual is absolutely true useless. One thing I noticed that a lot of people abandoned Hommer. They went to Jeep. Is Jeep is like Jeep didn't used to be touted as the all American brand. It used to be like Ford. Uh but like for Jeep. I think around the same time they realized there was a movement of retards being like America, you know what I'm saying. So I think Jeep they rebranded themselves of that because I used to know people buying Jeeps out of practicality to you, not like a Wrangler. Those were always the bros. Cherokees like stuff like that. Like my my aunt even had a Cherokee that was one of our first like brand new cars. I remember, and uh, but now it's just exclusively like dipships.
Speaker 3: Grand Cherokee is crazy. It's like it's Jeep, big Indian. It's crazy. Cherokees are good. I like the I like Jeeps, Like I've rented a Jeep a couple of times when I was home, and it was like, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: The only cars that I hated it, hated driving really were Nissans, like I fucking I hadn't.
Speaker 1: Ultimate was my first car, my first car, you are, I would I would stick to I would stick to Japanese like exclusively, I just got, I got, I have afford.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think well, I think I think it's the worst one though.
Speaker 1: It's the one that I feel like that is not considered tradition only like reliable if if you know what I mean, like say Toyota or Honda, those are the two, the two probably biggest reliable brand as far as like a Toyota and Honda, like knowing that you'll probably some of the easier ones for maintenance and the most reliable where people keep them for a very long time. But I think nowadays though cars are built relatively well across the board to where as long as you actually take care of it, you should be fine, Like you should be able to get to two hundred thousand miles if you actually take care of it.
Speaker 2: I want to get into a really bad car crash.
Speaker 1: But I think a lot of people, I think that's the problem, right, people destroy their cars before that, or they just they they want it for glam. So once it gets even a little bit like, uh, this is old, I want to get a new car, like an iPhone or something like.
Speaker 2: I want to look like Bumblebee afterwards, you know what I want to like, I want the trash to be so crazy like bum Bee. Like I'm like, fucking he was.
Speaker 1: Talking about so you want to shoe you? Okay, I want to didn't do it?
Speaker 2: I pussy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then what are you saying? Man? Yeah, I don't know. Man, I don't think about cars outside of the like the Hummer was that was a good example. But I haven't really thought about that other thing because I just have Well, I guess it's neither fast. I guess I can say, uh, neither faster or well it's technically reliable, that's the problem. But I just yeah, like, I just want another Selica. Selica's are discontinued back in O seven. Oh yeah, yeah, we're the ones that were always exploding.
Speaker 2: Was it the Saturns.
Speaker 1: What exploded a lot? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was like a Saturn or something.
Speaker 3: I feel like I remember Saturn being I remember that conversation happening when I was.
Speaker 1: A kid, being like only vaguely aware. Yeah, I don't think that sounds cool. I want a Saturn dangerously. I want a Crown Victor, like the cop car versers of the.
Speaker 2: Crown you want to I don't even know what a Crown Vig is.
Speaker 1: Crown Victoria now, don't know what the fuck that is. It's crazy that traditional cop cars they actually were fucking cool cars. They're damned sports. I don't like how they look, No, I think they looks sick.
Speaker 2: But I think the cop cars unfortunately exactly.
Speaker 1: I think that's why I hate them specifically exclusively. I think it's the only reason.
Speaker 2: And gt A and Vice City, the mobster cars and the cop cars were the same kind of car, not Vice Cities three, but they just had to police colors on it. They can take a mobster's car and it would be the same kind of pretty much a Crown vic And I'm like, sucks.
Speaker 1: Every time I saw people with Crown Vix I always felt like serious, that's what I'm talking about. I mean, there's a Victoria. I mean there's a cop cars, Crown vix or cop cars.
Speaker 2: This sucks, Mondo Dick. It's the shittiest car ever.
Speaker 1: It's a very it's a very uh standard car. It's like a it's like a Ford Taurus. Like it's like very similar to that.
Speaker 2: What is what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Just like you're boring ass super routine. The thing is for me, it's like I don't even it's not even particularly like that there's a specific car.
Speaker 3: I just like an There are eras of car designs that I like. I see where like I liked I liked when things were like boxy. There's something there's something about those cars that just look really like there's something about them. Yeah, I think looks really fucking cool. But I couldn't tell you like what brand or like what fucking make. I just know like that's a good era and I would take probably most cars from that era because I just like the boxing I have.
Speaker 1: Like, say, if I were, say if I came into a bunch of money, it would be like I only have like three to four cars, and I don't even know if I get all of them. But it was just like there's I love the uh Dodge Chargers in the two thousands their body because I know, like a lot of people would argue they love the old chargers, they love the old like uh, like those old muscle cars as traditional muscle car. I want like a sixties gto judge. That looks fucking awesome. I love the body of like say like late sixties, like a sixty nine or something like that. And then uh, and then like I said, the Selica looks yeah, yeah, the GT Judge, Yeah, that shuld looks sick. So I'd definitely want to have that. So that's probably like the only toy car that I would realistically have. So I do want to get my Selica again, just because I wish I never sold it. But I thought I was. I thought I was gonna move in trek across Europe. So I sold my car and then I didn't end up. I don't know, I forgot why I didn't end up doing it. Whatever doesn't matter. And then uh, and then just just some type of pickup truck for easy moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this type of thing. What do you got, Cadillac Fleetwood.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that. Okay, that's that.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of thing that's not Erra cars so cool, that's sixty seventies eras of cars. It's definitely like, I love the look of this thing, but like these are gone.
Speaker 1: Rampa's in there. My mom had an old mobile. Sorry, my mom's had an Olds mobile that looked like fucking dope. It looked like mob shit. Yeah, and uh, how do I ask her about that? Because I completely that's like a memory that just got unlocked. I forgot that we used to roll around from.
Speaker 3: I forgot that my dad had a Cadillac for like, I think like a year or something, and then he hated it so he got rid of it.
Speaker 1: I really hated it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess, I mean, I guess they probably were more trouble.
Speaker 1: Than for a tank so we can run over a you know, you know he.
Speaker 2: He traded those kind You got a folks like Jeda afterwards, which is hilarious. Half vet that's like fucking soup to ship and when he turns out, it sounds like lightning strikes.
Speaker 1: I hate those. I hate loud cars for the sake of every time I see a guy in a loud car, I actually actively like I can feel like it's almost like this primal like need to hunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, where like that guy needs to stop breathing now and I need to do it. Yeah, I'm the car is sick. I put it's it's fucking loud as hell.
Speaker 1: I put a proximity bombs in their tailpipe.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's crazy. And when does it go off?
Speaker 1: So to give them a fair chance, I put in a random part of the city for the for the proximity, for a trigger. So it's it's you know.
Speaker 2: They genuinely have no clue. There's for real, there's a possibility that they may not die either. This person dies and they don't even know they're dead. Still think they're driving their car. And that's the craziest. That was the last fire. It is a really good day. I love this car I spent money on. And then light and then light and then peaceful serenity.
Speaker 1: Then you're afraid of somebody has put a car mom in your things, Like before you start your gnition, you feel a little.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm not hated anywhere near enough for that, Like I feel that's for people that are really out here making moves. You're like a piece of Like I'm not that kind of guy. You know, it's like fucking Tony Soprano thinking he's gonna have a good dinner. It's like, nigga, you're a cook. How dare you believe you're gonna have a dinner with your family at a place in the public. You deserve this.
Speaker 1: I still need to watch that series. Good show. I know I've heard great things this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't get it. I feel like it's one of those things. Was like I missed it. I'm fine. I don't need to say the problem.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It doesn't yet.
Speaker 2: It doesn't translate just as well as like some things, you know, I think Breaking Bad translates better.
Speaker 3: More modern, and it doesn't have that weird aspect ratio shift that that happened with a lot of like The Wire. Yeah, like it was shot in four by three and then it like expanded and it was just like, dude, no, I can't.
Speaker 1: I love the way.
Speaker 2: That is one of my favorite shows. But that's also showed that like that's another way technically like it. They just they have to trends like well, like I think the reason why people like sopranos, a lot of Spanic people in the tope of like serranos. Obviously there's there's a cultural like connection to like that kind. I feel it doesn't care about sopranos at all.
Speaker 1: Mafioso ship really they like mafioso stuff, but they just about the sopranos. They were more like good fellows people or like, you know, Godfather people, Like my dad loved The Godfather.
Speaker 2: He didn't give a shit about the soprano.
Speaker 1: My cousin fucking my cousins love that. There's been very many. How many mob shows are there? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: There's sopranos, there's mobs, there's mob life, there's mob, there's monk whichever y monk.
Speaker 1: Monk, there's mob. Gangster Fellasangsang is a good one. I really like that one because seven Seasons Crazy.
Speaker 3: Seven Seasons and Gangster Fellas and that movie and the movie movies. That's right, the two I forgot it was a prequel and it's a prequel series. It was a prequel movie to the series, and there was a sequel to the show.
Speaker 2: Because for me, I personally don't love mob shit. I actually don't like it that much, and I don't really love hoodshit in general. But Hood should I can't at least relate to a little more obviously, So I it's like the idea because I liked I like The Wire. I do like Sopranos too. I think that movie was That show is really good. I don't like The Godfather that much, but I feel like this is a very slow movie. It's very ambiance based, which it's respectable, but still the film there's not enough. But it's not like it's not my thing, you know, it's too like it's too natural, Like I don't know, like that's.
Speaker 1: It's too real.
Speaker 2: It's I don't I just don't like there's not enough, like wizards running around, there's nothing gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fucking uh yeah hit me. Yeah if like Don Coleone is not fucking like zapping people or hovering, we.
Speaker 2: Damn people actually.
Speaker 1: Get that part of the day and my daughter's warnings like he's on like a ball in here.
Speaker 3: I think about Sunny the tol Booth pretty regularly, Like just like that scene is so crazy.
Speaker 1: He gets such a mess, what the wholest pud in his.
Speaker 2: He gets so swiss up it's crazy killer is anyway, it's not my kind of thing. I watched it. I respect for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I need to watch the second one again because it's just it's not hitting like me, Like people are like, this one's really good. It just doesn't hit. It's not happen for me.
Speaker 2: They're just boring movies, man, that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't part too specifically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear people watch I watched it, and I was just like, this is not hitting for me in the way that everybody talks about it.
Speaker 3: The first one it kind of feels like it shouldn't have been a series, you know what I mean, because that movie ends perfectly fine. I agree, and then they're just like all right, it's like Last of Us kind of in some sense, or like you get like Last of Us too, and then you're like, yeah, we don't really need this. Yeah, it could have been a great one off.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of things can just be one and done.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I think that space like it's perfect.
Speaker 1: People want to do.
Speaker 2: People want to make them that make senters to it. I'm like, don't make another one. What would that even be? More sinners like modern sinners, because like him in the future, Yeah, it sucks I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Sucks so hard.
Speaker 2: No one wants to see that. I think, I think it could be. I think it could be interesting, but also like, no, we can't have to do that.
Speaker 1: You can't. The answer is no, you can make it.
Speaker 3: I don't care because it needs to be it needs to be disincentivized. This like fucking sequel equalize everything needs to stop.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't equalized everything, right, But I think a lot of stories can be further expanded upon. But also the same time, you gotta you gotta do that, right because you can just not make it's better things and like a it's futu like Last of Us, they just ships the bed eventually, do you think, but it could have been done well, that's that is the problem with things like that. Whatever, you're dumb because Shrek could just be Shrek.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: But then they made Shrek Too, which is just a better movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's so rare. I agreed, it has to be done well.
Speaker 2: Yes, the kids stuff to me, I I don't mind. Well, Shrek the kids movie technically, but like a movie is very especially Part two, very It's definitely a kids movie. But there's a difference.
Speaker 1: There's the there's the demographic of like two to like seven or what you know that, there's like Nick Junior, And then there's that stuff that's still for kids, but adults can enjoy it, you know what I'm saying, like SpongeBob or yeah, things like that, because it's made by adults, obviously it's gonna be adul humor in it. But I usually don't mind. Even if I don't like it, I'm like, well, this is for the kids anyway, this is it's not for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not for me.
Speaker 1: So it's fine. It's cool when it hits, but it's not like, say something respectable, and you're like, man, I really wish they would have left out the fucking good Fellas too. Two good Fellas to good Raging Bulls, Two Raging Bulls to uh Heat two squared turn your speaking of them departed. I can't believe they did that. And I saw it in theaters control speed to Who's control?
Speaker 2: I thought you said speak to? And I was like, that's really fucked. The book about that girl getting actually arrested at that fucking did you read speak in school? I read it on sexual assault book.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a thing. They made you sexual assault in school.
Speaker 2: They made you read it out right now, I know. Actually I didn't read speaking we speak, that's speak like it's a it's a book about a girl who goes to a party. She gets like drunk, and she's sexual assaulted, and it's just like really fucked up, like how the school ostracizes her. And it's like, oh, this is a really fun it's it's the book, but it's kind of like one of those things were like if she stopped speaking, she explodes, so she has to always speak. Yes, yeah, she never shuts up and he hates her. You take all the of it out, yes, yes, that exactly. Oh my god, you're always talking about your sexual assault.
Speaker 1: Shut here.
Speaker 2: That's why we did it. And it is going back to there's probably places that are really like that. Not probably not.
Speaker 1: Probably go Midwest, man, they get down sometimes they shut up, Shut the fuck up the game. I want some may Yeah, you want some mom bits.
Speaker 2: It's better to go fucking find a face changer or let it kill you in.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: You know the neighborhood, right, they just have he's like he's like the village idiot. They look yeah, they think he's just completely harmless.
Speaker 1: Because they know you women as people, so like they just he's a good old guy. Oh that's just the neighborhood. You tell him no mind, you're leaving me, he'll leave eve. Yet keep out out.
Speaker 2: Here taping and raping.
Speaker 1: They ain't doing not wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, walk at least thirty minutes outside of his peripheral righteous and he won't give you no prom and pay you know mine?
Speaker 1: How far thirty meters? That guys, which is a crazy he's bro that is? That is like it's like a really long fucking that's almost way too.
Speaker 3: That's like that's that's that's that's almost fall Because what's a meter like one meters like three feet, right or something like that?
Speaker 2: Three yards? Yeah, one meters three yards?
Speaker 1: Is it three yards? Yes? I don't think that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah meters three yards. If I'm not mistaken, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like that can't be absolutely you could be right because a tall person, a really tall person, is like two meters or something. Yeah, yard is crazy.
Speaker 2: I think the yard. Okay, sorry, I've verse I think that.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're just wrong.
Speaker 2: No, you're right. A yard is yard is three feet?
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong did just a yard is A yard is three feet?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but a meter is not three yard is yeah, yeah, that's that's not.
Speaker 1: A meter is about like a like a foot, like what you said when I said you said three feet, I said three feet. It's about right, because I know, like somebody who's really tall is like two meters something.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, I don't remember whatever. Yeah, point is you gotta say thirty meters away from Europeans.
Speaker 1: I know you're freaking out right now. The rest of the world, sorry, rest of the world, you're probably like freaking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a meter is three point two yard, Yeah, because I just went to my feet.
Speaker 1: She when like somebody's really tall to like all the above two meters and like they're like really tall lss moment, A.
Speaker 2: Yard is a little bit less than a meter, so they're about they're like the yard. A yard is a fucking imperial yeah bullshit, And the meter is about like the regular one. That's still why you.
Speaker 1: Saying thirty meters away from him? He won't pay you.
Speaker 5: No mine, don't wear no strong smell of caloggnies either.
Speaker 2: Feet keep that callogg nature minimum.
Speaker 1: So many stipulations to.
Speaker 2: Not anger this guy yeah, you don't make too much noise up up above seventeen decibels. He won't bother you if you.
Speaker 1: Find yourself crossing the thirty meters threshold. Definitely in the.
Speaker 2: Twenty five meter ere.
Speaker 5: Just make sure you're quiet walking around on cat's feet. You gotta be real quiet.
Speaker 2: He is a berserker.
Speaker 1: Remember this is only for women. Man, he pay you.
Speaker 2: With you beer, he'll share his life story.
Speaker 1: A good guy. You so much beide all that ravens, if you so much has got even a slighting mail bit about you, he won't pay you no mind.
Speaker 2: Those masculine girls off on the corner.
Speaker 1: Over there, they're fine, they're fine. He doesn't even really acknowledge them around him.
Speaker 2: That's how prage is. He's like a witch and fucking leftard dead. Basically, it's charging, knocking over cars like a fucking wart hog for fucking for truffles.
Speaker 1: Sure, and instead of exploding you like a berserker, like you're just raped, like you're just a man.
Speaker 3: Once he passes you, you're you're done. Yeah, it doesn't even he doesn't even do it. He just it's like it happens in like one frame, and you know what happened but like you feel.
Speaker 1: Violated, you're set no camera is It's a dreaded aspect to really see what happens.
Speaker 2: It's an a dreaded aspect. When you get inside range you get the rape thing over.
Speaker 1: No, man, did you say AOI like AOI? Can multiple people be affected?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's move on to this question.
Speaker 3: We're going fucking crazy, got too many Expedition thirty three spoiler casts to watch wrote in it says, what's popping?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Quiros going to call out Swing in episode three twenty eight when he completely fucked up Superman Spider Man and meeting Mephisto and one more Day got shot by Kingpin and Spider Man beats his ass.
Speaker 2: He's wrong already.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: However, no one on the Avengers is able to save made from dying read and Strange said, lol, sorry, Bud, I don't think that's a real quote.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but he laughs. This guy he's he's already says.
Speaker 3: Then when Peter was desperate and Mephisto appeared as a little girl and said, I'll save the old Bird if you give me your marriage with MJ. Yeah, yeah, so he is right, you were wrong? No, he no case you were wrong because I listened to it back.
Speaker 2: Did I not say that Mephisto is the reason why he said.
Speaker 3: You said, you said, would you give up something to save everybody? No, I was talking that's what you said. What you might have misspoke.
Speaker 1: Know what I said.
Speaker 2: Was I was talking about was the one of bev All meeting him and what the one of All said in that interaction.
Speaker 1: I know that for sure because you missed attributed.
Speaker 2: So Mephisto does do that. But first and foremost, he does not go to Read, and he goes to Tony. So this guy is wrong. And what I'm gonna do is to prove you're wrong. I'm gonna bring the comic in next time record and I'm gonna show the page so I can make fun of you.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna so what is your name?
Speaker 2: Your name is? I'm gonna make you feel really bad. Because he does not go to Read, and he does not go to Strange. He goes to Tony because he was on Tony's team during Civil War and Tony's like, at least front the bill for being in the hospital, But I.
Speaker 1: Can't save her.
Speaker 2: And the reason why he can't say it is because a long time ago. Aunt May got a blood she's from Peter, making her blood I radiated, so they can't use regular people's blood. I know this for certain because I've read it like four times. But you open the candle with past to yourself. You also change the mic the camera. You're a bitch for that. I'm still gonna do it. So you changed the camera to me because I was pointing at the camera, But it's fine. I'm still gonna bring it in. I'm gonna make you feel dumb, so prepare yourself. I'm gonna go page my page to fucking nerd. You don't gotta, You don't, you don't gotta. You don't gotta call people out when you don't know what you's talk about. You're probably watching YouTube video and that's fine.
Speaker 3: And that's a lot of people in the comments saying like that you were wrong about this specific thing you said, And you were because I did look it up. But I think you just missed different, You misspoke anything because you were talking about two separate things.
Speaker 2: He does meet the one above all in that interaction beforehand, but right after that he runs some fistal takes the marriage away. Sure, because I wasn't talking about the marriage. I was talking about the fact that I may got shot like him meeting the one above. All right, but that wasn't that was I didn't bring up my fist though, that wasn't. Yeah, yeah, sure, I really couldn't give It's amazing how look like hare.
Speaker 1: Like you.
Speaker 3: You've been able to put me in our circus as like the man who cares so men who cares, who cares at least terrifying.
Speaker 2: I care so little. It's I do.
Speaker 1: I do want people listeners to understand, like this is when stuff like this happens. This is good, this is fun. But I think you need to understand from a perspective, especially as people who are content creators. Uh, we understand where humans. We understand where people were gonna get things wrong when we speak because we're not you know, it's not like on paper and you wrote anestsay and you're reading something back.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get shit.
Speaker 1: Wrong all the time. I need you to understand largely we don't care.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of.
Speaker 3: People who wrote in about one of the last episodes about like the the US tax thing. What was it being the taxes in the US, like or when you move away, you have to pay taxes. And most of them are like, yeah, you do have to pay taxes.
Speaker 2: Taxes to what.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just saying, I'm just telling you what the reality is.
Speaker 2: And did they say to what?
Speaker 1: I think what? I let the audience decide.
Speaker 2: No, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like if if somebody tells me specifically like oh, no, you have to pay for this, and I'm like, oh, ship, let me look into that. But as far as anyone is concerned, it's like, say you move, you are no longer a citizen into a country if you if you move away for a specific amount of unless you han if you keep like dual citizenship, if you have some sort of tie to something within there, you can pay taxes for something. But say, for example, if you are a homeless person but a citizen of your country, what taxes are you paying? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, I want you I want to like those people.
Speaker 1: This is for those people. If you're a homeless person, right, you're just the homeless person. You live in the United States, you're transience.
Speaker 2: What taxes are you obligated to pay?
Speaker 1: And if you're not paying them? You're gonna be there's gonna be a lean on your phantom bank account, or you're gonna be in fucking jail. They're taxes, bro, I don't have a house like you.
Speaker 2: But need people to understand that.
Speaker 1: The people that are saying that, I'm like, if you have no ties, you're a homeless person, you don't pay taxes.
Speaker 2: I think that's a very specific circumstance though, well it's.
Speaker 1: A circumstance meaning you have no ties to pay taxes. I think that's contextual.
Speaker 2: Like if you have your citizenship and you're getting income bay or you have something that ties you to the country, you pay taxes property.
Speaker 1: If you have a wage, if you belong to a specific state and you're a citizen.
Speaker 2: Of this state, you're getting paid by the path.
Speaker 1: To say, if you don't have insurance and you live in California, if you know, if you don't have el insurance you live in California, you get you get tax get you get a penalty of hundreds of dollars. So there's stuff like that depending on where you live, just by existing and being a part of the system, being a citizen. So they're still like that. So like people saying, oh, you still have to pay taxes, And I'm like, if you give me a specific example, like if you saw a specific example, I'm like, oh, let me look into what they're saying. And then if I learned something new, I'm like, oh, I didn't know that. But I just also know as somebody who a homeless person has no obligation to pay taxes because they fucking can't because they have nothing to pay taxes for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not everybody who would leave the country is homeless.
Speaker 1: No, but meaning the people that are paying taxes probably have a tie to something. If you don't have a tie to anything, like a homeless person, you don't pay taxes.
Speaker 3: I think your tie is having been a citizen. I think that's literally all that they need. And I'm telling you based on like the people that I know who have moved away and I have spent like years like living like with no US citizenship, they got like dinged later on because they.
Speaker 1: Put what see, the thing is the lack of not saying for what could clear everything if.
Speaker 2: There's an exit tax, Apparently that like when you are leaving, you have to pay a tax to leave, and if you don't, I guess the tax for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I haven't heard that, but I have no knowledge, so I can't say.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: To me, it's like to me, I think about it as open ended. Yeah.
Speaker 3: To me, I think about it, it's like, is does the US suck enough to have a stipulation like that? And to me, the answer is like, probably this is what.
Speaker 1: Never moving away. So like, for my interpretation, it's what happens a lot of times is people don't pay attention and they think they're getting taxed for no reason and there is a very specific reason, but they're stupid. I think that's like what There's a lot of times where people have all these back taxes. I'm like, what the fuck's all this?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, bro, you weren't paying X, y Z, And it just piles up until it's I'm seeing, I'm seeing you have to pay a what you call it, you have to give it an exit tax, but you can still receive Social Security. So yeah, apparently if you're not getting any benefit from the American country, you have to pay an exit tax and then you pay nothing mess to the country, but you're no longer in reganist and appreci back.
Speaker 1: It's just like so like, technically, I imagine I imagine people who moved and they're paying some sort of time they owe for some reason. There's something like maybe they still might have some property in the United States that and they're like, I can't believe it's will pay taxes.
Speaker 2: Well, you own property, they're gonna pay property taxes.
Speaker 1: There are if you live in a specific state, and if you own something, if you're tied to anything, you can pay for that state. You don't have your insurances.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense. The idea of that, of course doesn't make sense. That's the whole thing where I'm like, when people make what what does that's true? That's also that's kind of rebeclica, that is like, what none of this makes sense.
Speaker 1: You're right about the not making like it doesn't make sense on a fair level. But there's still if as long as somebody is say, for example, if somebody could like uh in those comments that were saying about that, if they give a specific example, then it's like it can be a real conversation.
Speaker 2: But when people just say things like no, you're wrong, you do it's nothing.
Speaker 1: It's useless. It's useless information. Well it's not even information. It's just you saying a thing, and I'm like, damn, we could actually have an interesting or look something up if somebody had an example. But when they're just saying like, oh, I got these comments saying like that's not true, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: People yelling into the wind. It's like it's how it worked. We didn't care, though, Do you remember?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm remember. I remember. I started off with saying that, like what would happen with that? Is is interesting and it's entertaining. It's like good content, but like largely so it's not just about I thought we didn't care. See that seemed like I gotcha. But I started off by saying, when it becomes good and interesting, it's something to work with, it's entertaining. Don't try to gotcha me, nigga.
Speaker 2: See that congressman did that?
Speaker 1: Oh that was cool.
Speaker 2: Oh did you hear the John Redcord and me bring that up? We brought it was it was like news, Oh dude, it's it's straight up hate. Cry well, here's it's like, here's the thing I was.
Speaker 1: I was. I was looking at some of the police investigations. They were saying that because it's kind of a heat that she said right now. So the his lover is the one that the narrative has taken off completely. There's neighbors saying the John Redcord actor is insane and this was bound to happen because they've had standoffs with guns before and other ship Jesus. Basically, they're in the and the cops are saying there's no evidence that what the lover said is what happened, so they're still investigating, but the narrative already took off. And I feel like this is the thing that annoysment. I'm like, I feel like even people that are reasonable, I'm like, we can't. We can't keep doing this. Like it's the guy the lover that is upset said something and I was like, well, that's not that's not I can't go off his his lover just got exploded like the dog, Like I can't. He's not the best credible source for the dog sounds insane, Like what that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It sounds the guy shot him a skull was on a thing or something, and I'm like, how do you get the skull?
Speaker 1: It takes a while be fair. I want to be fair though, to the to the to his lover. I think the reason why I was so easily believed because it doesn't sound that Texas I believe it that is that that is the thing where it's like, yeah, somebody being like especially radicalized in today's climate. Yea queer's engine, queers, Indian choirs.
Speaker 2: What the hell's black magic doing here? That's the idea of it is crazy because I did still using a shooting someone that's insane, that still feels so aggravated.
Speaker 3: It was like there was there was like a thing in Pennsylvania where people were getting arguing about like the snuffling.
Speaker 2: Snow that video. It was one of the most wild.
Speaker 1: Each other it was. It was shotguns and ship.
Speaker 2: It was one guy because it was like shoveling snow onto the other president's side of their their fucking like one side of property to the other, like all putting it on my side. And it got into a heated argument and then one guy shot the other guy went in his house. No, he walked over to the other guy's ship, shot him, went into his house and killed himself. And I'm like, who what is coming on? It was COVID, right, wasn't it during COVID? So of course fever pitched these guys, but then it's just his social distance that kills you over so over snow by the way, everything that melt melt. It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like, dude, I could see getting into an altercation, not necessarily to that degree, but like an altercation at least if it's just like, hey, why are you shoveling like fifteen pounds of shit.
Speaker 2: Over like literally feces over over your fence and onto my property.
Speaker 3: Was going on, what are you doing? But like it's like it's water, dude, yeah, like it's going to melt. It wasn't even It wasn't even like you put like imagine like imagine traveling snow off your driveway and walking over to somebody else's driveway and putting it on their driveway, Like that's militias.
Speaker 2: Not how it was if it was right next door, because I remember seeing a guy walk towards walk over.
Speaker 1: It looked like it was across the street from I remember, like it was. It was weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know it does and then goes in and kills himself, and I'm like, bro, what is happening to the killing theself thing?
Speaker 1: If that's so you're eat himself? Right, doesn't the guy shoot himself? And it's like if that's what happened to me, that's the part that really inferienced me because he's just.
Speaker 2: Like I realized what he did. Yeah, I think, yeah, clearly my life's over. So then he just it's like fuck, no, you don't get to deal.
Speaker 1: But it's like, how you should be able to resurrect that guy because it's like no, no, no, you don't get to.
Speaker 2: Just he was necromancy on that guy to bring him back and stuff for as a ghoul, Yeah that guy. Would it be ethical?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The answer is no, obviously, But like if somebody, if somebody did that, right, and we had technology to clone them and like like copy them from like get all their memories up until like like uh, the way the clones working that we were talking.
Speaker 1: About, they think they're the same person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like they get they shoot themselves and they wake up and then they're like in a in a cell or whatever. It's like, no, you can't get away with that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: If they think if the consciousness truly can't changes over like in that scenario, I think I can back it.
Speaker 2: I think that is so metaphysical that that's like a dangerous place to even like because and.
Speaker 1: You put them and that's okay, and you put them in a body that's just a torso so like they can't escape or they can't be like harmful. I feel like that's like that that that opens a flood gate.
Speaker 2: That is like insanet like torturing bad people throughout history?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna torture every European?
Speaker 3: Like like what the It's well, you can't do like you can't get memories from bone necessary, I mean like it needs to be pretty fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be can't go back, and like the brain still has to be relatively intact.
Speaker 2: I just think, why don't we I just I just think instead of universe, why don't we like proper mental health and rehability, No, like like why like that's.
Speaker 1: We're trying to we're correcting. We're doing the the dystopic sci fi. You know, we're not doing the we're not doing Star Trek. Okay, we're doing hard work. We're doing everything else where we understand that guns won't be abolished because we're stupid, right, So we're in the we're in the universe. Where you can blast each other over snow. And the way that we have justice is by the person that killed himself like a fucking coward bringing him back in the form of a torturing it. Normally it's kind of brave to take your home, let go against their You're no, not in that scenario. That guy's a bitch that didn't want to get you know, molested in jail.
Speaker 2: He is a coward. That person is a coward.
Speaker 1: It's like out there you knew, you knew what was gonna happen, so then you you're like, nah, So we we do resurrect him via whatever that technology is. We break through, and then he gets molested every day. I like that one. Like he has he's quadriple polegic, so he can't do anything about it. Oh my god, you know, I'm sorry. I saw one of those body cam there's the EMU body cam. It's a YouTube channel. I don't know what the acronym. It's not an acronym, but you know, abbreviation. I don't know what it stands for. I forget, but uh, it's all body cam channel. And one of this dude that just started working for like a nursing home for like a month and he got fired and they found out that this girl, she's severely handicapped, which she can't speak or anything. This dude impregnated her. So they found out and they're like, oh my god. They're like, oh my goodness. And then they were interviewing there was this guy. I felt so bad for this one guy because he was crying. He was so upset. He was crying. My god, he was so upset. He was crying, and he's like, he's like, fucking nail the bastard, right, And then they find the dude and the dude's like, oh uh, he's like a boxer. He's all like jacked and stuff, and he was like, oh, I did pretty well. It started off really cordial and they're like hey whatever. They were talking this, so they nail him. Later on, they take him down the station. He's and the cuffs and stuff, and the whole time he's just praying to God, like oh please, God, please, you can be with me now, and it's like, nigga, you fucking chick that can't even talk. Within a month of working there, it was like he acclimated and he like started to get the trust of everybody and He's like, no, I can't wait. That is so fucking crazy. It is. It was so wild.
Speaker 2: Moments where the scene is happening in my head, you get sick. Does my humanity die right now? Is this is the way I just turn off that part of me like that, I'm just gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: Batman, that guy, I mean, like, let him live. Put that is a problem killed so many people. Put him.
Speaker 2: When people are like, oh, Batman is the greatest sort of all time, I'm like, you are clearly fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I would say he's you are traumatized the most entertaining that I would never say he's the best super to me. His insanity is entertaining.
Speaker 2: It absolutely it is. I can agree, I can agree with his insanity entertaining, but I think when he tried like the moment, it goes into like this moral high ground of like if I kill him, there will be another killer left. It's like, dude, shut the if. I I don't know personally that it turns me off. Joking that, like, as soon as the Jokers added to the conundrum of the world of Batman, I'm already logged out because I'm like, this guy has done so much harmed that you've you've let this happen. Then the Jason Todd thing that is crazy well to me and he's like, I'm gonna stop Jason, Dude, How.
Speaker 1: Entertaining is that?
Speaker 2: Dude? You're fucking crazy. I think.
Speaker 1: Probably one of the best stories in there because it tackles that thing that people have been saying for decades since it became like, you know, Batman became cool. Like people are like, why is the Jokers stilife?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is happening? He's killed so many people?
Speaker 1: And then he's killing people directly, uh, within that Batman loves and cares for. And then so then when Jason confronts him, like, what is wrong with you? Still, I'm gonna stop you?
Speaker 2: That is that should be that is should be a character assassination that should literally be like the most this character doesn't hold.
Speaker 1: He's so mad at his son too, because his son's like, I'm not a bitch, you know, a grow up with the League of Assassins. It's like it's like he's like his son's like, uh, like Damien's like not a bitch? Right he was Yea, he was raised. I would I don't want to say, right, but in a in a realistic way where he's like.
Speaker 2: Ris Wayne is still ultimately like a like a rich, pampered fucking little boy. Yeah, he's he's still ultimately like a traumatized rich boy.
Speaker 1: David, You're you're such a You're such a bitch.
Speaker 2: It's like trying to validate like such a bitch. It's like for Spider spider Man is like, I don't want to kill people, but he's like, I'm trying to kill carnage because he's killing people, and I'm like, this is this doesn't makes sense. Still still like Venom. Venom is like one thing. Venom hates Spider Man really a lot, right, but he doesn't go around terrorizing other people pretty much.
Speaker 1: I still think looking I will say, even to be fair to Batman and a lot of these people, to be fair, to be fairest other fair.
Speaker 2: Gotham City is super corrupt. At some point, you'd think even.
Speaker 1: Commissioner Gordon to be like, hey, you'll kill this nigga, you know, like he just like he just makes the call like hey take he takes somebody. It's true.
Speaker 3: It's like it's it's clear that it has like the most moral police officers in the world somehow.
Speaker 2: You know it has it has genuinely like three but which is, by the way, which still more than most cities. Commissioner Gordon's actually a good guy. It's insane, That's that's stupid. He came from Chicago and was like, Chicago's fuck and he came to Gotham. He's like, this is hell. He went to Gotham. This is hell.
Speaker 1: He shows he transferred from God from Chicago to Gotham.
Speaker 2: What the fuck does that say about Chicago in that world? I think he probably made Chicago her probably and he was like, oh, we could really do something if we go to these bass got him has a bunch of fucking clowns running around like a nigga made of clay that turned into his wife lets you fuck her and then tries to kill you, and it's like, why do you let me fuck you?
Speaker 1: I I love that. There's like Clay Man, there is a there is a Clay Evil Clay. There is a villain named Clay Aiken. Where's where's Clayn's position.
Speaker 2: He's doing some gay club. He's gay aching.
Speaker 1: Actually he's in Los Angeles. He's in I'm not I'm afraid to go outside my city. I'm afraid to I'm not leaving. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I just think that I love I like Batman when he interacts with the drop Ins, like when he's around like I didn't say that at all. I like when he's went on to Grayson because I think him and that's just like that's his actual son. And I think if he would have killed Dick Grayson, I think Batman would have probably tried to kill him. That to take that people probably had this is too much comic about you think he only truly cares.
Speaker 1: About Dick, not only truly cares. But that's that's his boy. That's like, I mean, it's his original you know, gay lover. I understand his altar boy. I get that. I mean, hey, bro, I don't look, man, Look, I know people don't want to tackle that, but come on, man, it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's definitely weird, kind of like a fucking uh Doc and Marty kind of it's weird.
Speaker 1: But it's like mm hm, dynamic.
Speaker 2: I actually agree with that. It's only weird because we have such a fucked up version of this world. But we live in a world where.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to think that there was a time where that probably wasn't like it was weird, but it wasn't weird in the way that it that it is today. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like even just like back in the nineties, I bet like you could probably like even just like I feel this way about.
Speaker 2: Like children in general. Right, It's like, I never want to interact with a child ever. Yeah, there's no under underno circumstances ever, because I just I don't want even the perception there's anything weird. There's no context outside of parenting, so much have been dragging with a child exactly. I think actually, like if you're a parent or a very close relative and even that, I'm like, even that, I'm like, but what's funny is that it used to be so normal. Oh no, yeah, it used to.
Speaker 1: Be Like.
Speaker 2: But I think it's always been kind of fucked up because humans have always been fucking sure.
Speaker 3: People have always been fucked up. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure people have always been there to take advantage of that.
Speaker 1: We didn't think about all that stuff, right, It's like when I think about when I think about the Scouts, like I didn't I thought the Scouts were just like, oh, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Like useful tools warn some ship. But then yeah, I mean it is taking me. But also the same time, it's not right with fucking bro pretors bro. I'm aware, I eighty thousand plus cases. I'm aware, like it's insane when when I even when I have to be fair to them, that's not that many relative to how many scouts there's relative to how many scouts, A thousand scouts crass and there's only one hundred and twenty five thousand scouts, And it's like.
Speaker 1: You mean to far more than how many? What thirds? What actually is the ratio, like how many scouts are there, it's got to be a lot further to be thus cases, well not anymore. But what I mean is for there to be in two thousand cas, I imagine there's gotta be that ship dropped, and it dropped at least a million. I'm yeah, I'm hoping million millions.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna look, I'm not saying anymore like i'm saying. I'm saying for the statistics that we're talking about at its peak, I'm gonna, yeah, what's peak scout.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm I'm not gonna look it up because I don't want to know. I don't want to know, Like I don't want to I don't want the number to be I hope the number is significantly high. Was the Boy Scouts? Yeah, boy Scouts? It might be out of it, probably, Yeah, I know what they're called it, dude. People are more mad that they took it's just called the Scouts now than then because there then they're being a boy and girl.
Speaker 2: I mean, it makes sense that.
Speaker 1: They got They got more upset about that than anyone trying to tell them about those fucking numbers.
Speaker 2: It's always how it is, like, I'm more upset about abortion and how many pastors are fucking kids.
Speaker 3: Scouting America previously known as the Boy Scouts, they changed their name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, currently currently has just over.
Speaker 1: One million youth members.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you can strapped like that. Maybe back in the day was probably more.
Speaker 1: And this is a current number, meaning that so throughout time, so millions and millions of kids have gone through it. Yeah, and so yeah, that's what I would assume that, you know, I wanted to I was a Cub Scout for a little bit. I was a Cub Scout too, Yeah, in New York City. That's that's that's the only way you get to like go do stuff like that in New York City. Like, actually, some ways that I got.
Speaker 2: There was the one kid that was always crying and scared, but like I just kind of whatever.
Speaker 1: I figured it was just weird. You guys need to go to therapy and unlock some memories.
Speaker 2: I really don't think I'm traumatized, but I feel like I'm gonna go there and it's gonna be like a three hour conversation and the therapist is going to be like, bro, get out, he's got The therapist is gonna say get out. He's gonna be he's gonna be crying. It was like, yeah, I don't feel good. I'm just crying. You make me feel you're really bumming me out. I got I got two people after you, and I got to tell them not to kill them. Your therapist going like, dude, you're really killing the vibe right now. Man, you're really fucking up my mellow right now. I thought we're gonna talk about fucking I don't know, like the Knicks. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna talk about the Knicks. Man? Would she?
Speaker 1: Tom Thibodau got fired you the coach of the Knicks.
Speaker 2: Tom Thibodeau, Yeah, owner of the Timsdale Timodau, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tom Tibodeau, the tim Yeah, that's a dumb Timstail, Timbotou, Yeah, the Knicks head coach. You get. Look, a lot of people are surprised, but personally, I'm not surprised because I think the main reason why they lost is because he he's notoriously does not like to play his bench, So he has the bench that are just there just in case someone get injured, and his.
Speaker 2: Fucking main team is going on fume. Yeah, like that light skin do the one you everby was making fun of. He was cooked by the end of the fucking yeah. He was like, he's he needs to like get off his feet so it doesn't injure himself.
Speaker 1: That's essentially why they lost. They they had a couple of like Carl Anthony Towns had a knee injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Jalen Brunson was tired of sh like say, when at the end of the fourth.
Speaker 1: Quarter, your legs are done, you can't shoot well anymore, you can't get in position and stop the defense from running like wildly the fucking pacers. So he like, yeah, at the very end he finally started rotating deep and then they were doing pretty well, but it was already too late. They lost the first two games, and one game they lost dude in like two minutes to go. They were up by significant points, but they were so tired they couldn't defend well. This one guy, who's not even the best three point shooter, he fucking drained like as if he was just god. Like he had fucking mods on. He made five in a row in the last couple of minutes, and then they fucking tied. The game went overtime, and then they won eventually, And I think that was a moment that I think that was the moment when they're like, if they don't win this series, Tom's fired. Tom Tibodau's fired. So it didn't matter like that.
Speaker 2: That was such a horrible game.
Speaker 1: It was one of It was the literally they blew the biggest lead with a little bit of time left in history. They made history by like watching the biggest game. Hey boy, Timothy shallow Man, man, that's your boy. I thought you guys were like best friends or something. Yeah, then you guys used to like fucking Xbox or something. They went together.
Speaker 2: You guys went oh, yeah, I wonder if he is he okay, No, he dated a Kardashian, so he's not okay, he's in trouble. How long has he got before he's the appeal?
Speaker 1: What are the Kardashians.
Speaker 2: So it's very obvious.
Speaker 1: So what I mean is when you're like when you when you're I don't know sell me at all, but you would assume he's somebody who's like, I don't have a prolific I don't have the the aspirations to date a famous celebrity. If I become famous, you know somebody who it's I don't know. I guess I don't have I don't think you guys have that feeling. Say you became an A list celebrity, do you now feel like you want, like, say, have you ever had a goal? Like do you want to data a less celebrity?
Speaker 2: I want to fund them, but like I wouldn't want to date them really.
Speaker 1: Well, so yeah, that's the opportunity arose. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would necessarily. It depends on who it is. I think I don't think of celebrities as humans, so like it's all right, like they're like they're not They're not people like you and I are people. They're people like like they are in they they existing. I know, they exist, they deserve rights and all that shit, but they're not people that you interact with every day, you know, they're the kind of people you see existing and in everyday interactions. Yeah, So, like that's not what I aspire towards. Like I don't inspire to be fame friends with like celebrities. I'd like to meet people that like I like, I'd like to talk to him to the mar about music, but I don't really aspire to be his friends.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't, Like you don't want to date, That's that's weird.
Speaker 2: Like Kim Kardashian, I might have wanted to fuck her for a period of time, but I want to want her to be my girlfriend, and like I sit down and watch movies with her and I talk to her about me loving D and D and shit, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: They don't exist like that in my brain.
Speaker 1: To me, it's like I think of it this way, Like Timothy Shalloman says he was building Xbox controllers. Since you saw that old content of his or whatever, you would assume you kind of have an idea of some stuff that he might be into, and he played games all the ship. I just feel like the Kardashians absolutely don't do any of that stuff and they don't care about any of that ship. So my thing is, oh, this seems like just like a pointless clout move and you're not actually interested.
Speaker 2: In these I mean attractive, she's very rich.
Speaker 1: I don't care personally.
Speaker 2: But that's but that's you.
Speaker 1: That's That's what I'm saying though. That's why I asked you guys, like, is this something that you're interested in? There's the person that is rich and just attractive, and now you want to fucking date.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't close the door on it if something happened and I happened to strike a chord with and something happened to strike with somebody that famous.
Speaker 1: So like you're like me, like say, for example, you know, like you're you're not gonna have common interests, but like you're you're okay with dating people.
Speaker 2: Like I don't common Yeah, you don't know them as people, and that's like the big thing.
Speaker 1: Well they kind of they have like shows and stuff and they but that's like that to a degree to me, it's look at This is what I mean. This is what I mean. People that are like aless celebrities and like say, I don't see all the time Henry Cavill, but we know he's like, oh, I dabble with this. I play some games, you see, I like work Hammer, like forty K. I know what he's about. There's like Jack Quaid, I know what jack Quade's about. You know what I mean, But I don't see it.
Speaker 2: But they're more they're more personable.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that are like that, is what I'm saying. There's a lot of people that just live like regular people, but they're just rich and famous, right. They show their common interest online whenever it arises, and those people like the Kardashians is nothing of that stuff. They don't show any interest in that stuff. And it's like, deep down they could be hiding it for some weird fucking reason. Why.
Speaker 3: It depends on how I got a billion dollar dynasty for no fucking reason. I really I have no Concept's what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. If you're yeah, I'm saying we're doing If we're doing Aucam's razor, it seems kind of like what it's just oh, I have the opportunity to do this, I'm going to do it sure, And it's like, yeah, it's just it's just it's just dumb.
Speaker 2: Because also I think I think I'm very I think that's gonna work out is you know, it's it's it's low. I think I think a lot of like celebrity relationships are just for cloud Like they don't even date really, they're like, oh, we're together in prob Like Logan pauls it was a Tan of Mojo or was it somebody else like that?
Speaker 1: I think it was her. I think they did that way.
Speaker 2: It was Jake. Who did I say?
Speaker 1: What did I said?
Speaker 2: Logan Jake Paul? Yeah, same same ship.
Speaker 1: But to me, they're they're finally different now because like Jake Paul is just some dumb ass boxer that I never think about anymore. And the Logan Paul is like, scammed people and he's like on the fucking Superstar.
Speaker 2: It makes me he's he's so rewarded for like like Jake.
Speaker 1: I was like, as far as I know, Jake has not scammed people anymore anymore, like anymore dumb a.
Speaker 2: Low bar though, like like I don't scam people anymore horrible. I will take it.
Speaker 1: I will take the renowned races. Then the person continuing to be racist. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I guess well the renown there there, renounce renounced.
Speaker 1: Now I actually crazy. I actually caught that a little bit. I was like, wait, did I say that? And then I'm glad. I'm glad he's got golden He's on the golden valve thing when it comes in. He said, renounce renown. I've fit to say, yeah, he renounced the renounced racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I learned that word.
Speaker 1: I learned that word from Fable because you earn renown. Yeah, okay, I remember that being like, oh, what's that?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Damian Sawyer's wrote and he says, hey, gay threesome, I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto the Grand Theft Auto Games.
Speaker 1: Uh oh is that my mail?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It just kind of like for some reason, my brother, what am I looking at them? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fuck whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh hey gay three, I currently I'm currently playing the Grand Theft Auto Games because GJ six has finally got a release date. What are some of your fond memories of any of these games? I remember going into the I remember going into the hospitals and basically playing Gears Hord mode with the cops all the time and G four.
Speaker 2: I love how everybody has this, this experience. I love this person that's like one of those things was like.
Speaker 3: You ever I've seen this comment on a couple of videos where it's like, damn no, I have no unique experiences, or it's just like somebody will bring up like a hyper specific thing that they do and then liked, like millions of people relate to.
Speaker 1: It's like I only thought I did this. Oh I love that.
Speaker 3: This uh, this alluring cops into a hospital. It's just something that everybody who played gt for I like it because to me, it has it has a couple of implications. Number one that people found, they found the hot, the convenience of that corridor.
Speaker 2: They they just they they understood.
Speaker 1: And and one thing that a universally people like blasting cops in those games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like so, so what's the selling point? Honestly, it kind of I spent it. Lily plays that game. She fucking loves GTA just to kill police officers. It's insane.
Speaker 1: It's it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I love that for me, that got boring for her. It's like this is like I watched to play DTA five and it's like it's like a kid opening a new present every time. It's like, dude, how are you not bored doing it? It's it's so fun.
Speaker 1: It's funny, man. It's just there's something like so satisfying about it.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a fun thing to go.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have a go to place when you play GTA five? Did you have a go to place?
Speaker 2: I haven't played enough five. I don't know five the way I know four four obviously, the long strip where you see how fast you can go down the strip without crashing.
Speaker 1: I forgot what the area is.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be. It's supposed to be some time place in midtown in real life. But it's like one straight, long ass fucking streak directly in the middle of the mat that you just zoomed down. And so if you can make it down there driving as fast you can without crashing, And I do that my friend all the time, and I made it down there maybe twice. Those cars, too, in DJ four are so specific, like they're heavy. The I love heavy.
Speaker 1: I love the way they feel. I thought DJ five felt a little bit too like Arkadie it was to me, it was it was also I just it was way too easy to die, like if you're driving, yeah, if you're in five, if you're driving and you just you know, you mean, it was a little bit too realistic for me to where you could you could you could smash out of the windshield and four yeah and you'll be You'll be okay, you can. I remember see videos a long time ago, people like going so fast and then hitting something and then flying through the windshield and then skinning for my als on like Nico's back just like he just gets up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you can't do that in five. My favorite one is the one is when you do that and then you immediately hit another car and you're fine, You're unscared. You like hit the thing and you hit the front of a car. Bro let's go ball, and it's like, what the is going on?
Speaker 1: That's a video game? To me, I'm like, yeah, give me, I don't need it to be like you get shot like three times a five now you're like fucking dead almost.
Speaker 3: Like be so realistic and g five six, six to six, you're gonna get shot on the knee and then you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Bleed out the hospital you get a surgery.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you gotta go into debt. I really I don't think. Did you guys play that story? Better be real good?
Speaker 2: Right? Did you guys play like lost in the damn Ballad of Gates On me? Play finished? I finished both of them. Actually, I should actually do that. I think I finished both of them. Yeah, I love them. Ballat of Gates on when you fucking jump out of the fucking you have the parachute and then up some behind, you're pretty much flying through the city like fucking flying through city, but you're not. You're just falling in a direct excuse me direction? Really well, I so wanted you to throw up there, like every time you do that, I really like, I pray like it's like I hope.
Speaker 1: This is when when it throws up it, I don't really throw it. Man, I'm sorry. I get myself throw up one day.
Speaker 2: I can't do anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna sneak. I don't know what the epicac into your fucking food. Damn in your water. Yeah, that is so water.
Speaker 2: That's so bad, because is like fucking painful?
Speaker 1: Is it bad?
Speaker 2: You literally vomit. Yeah, they give it to people that have ingested poison and ship. Yeah, vomiting isn't that bad. Yes, it is not compared to like, I don't know, being shot in the face with a gun. I mean, yeah, that's the ultimate bad probably pain other than getting a nuke dropped on you.
Speaker 1: I bet that doesn't hurt.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, you're probably it's like a nice breeze, but it's.
Speaker 3: Like a sting, like almost like like like when you you get like pull a hang all a little bit too hard, and then for like one frame it's that and then and then it's peace.
Speaker 1: I wonder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like probably feeling a really bright light.
Speaker 1: You know, like.
Speaker 2: It's like the HBO fucking choir. It's like when the electric start, but it fucking hums at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, did you?
Speaker 3: I restarted my HBO Max description just because I was like, I'll get it for this month. There's a lot of stuff to catch.
Speaker 2: Up on Sinners on her is it today?
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's lit any better.
Speaker 2: The the outside with the vampires is not lit well. But I think it's good. But I think I think literally the screen that I was like watching that was, but I.
Speaker 1: Think that's the point.
Speaker 2: The point is supposed to be dim to see the vampire's fucking eyes. Whatever.
Speaker 1: You're gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah for saying that, that's how you twisted around?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, but I was watching the rehearsal that Nathan do insane?
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? I think it's a one.
Speaker 2: Season two is fucking crazy. I don't know how they continue from season you know, Nathan for you, Yeah, we talked about this a little bit because to shut the end of season one.
Speaker 3: Season two is like, I honestly am surprised he didn't end up on like a terrorist like the ship that like he managed to literally fly like a passenger plane, like he flew as a pilot.
Speaker 2: I it's crazy. It's a crazy show. I highly argument it.
Speaker 1: But okay, so what is this Uncle Adams? Oh real quick? Oh the g t A four stuff. Yeah, the I want people to try if you haven't so, if you haven't done so there's the corridor in gt A four. I want people to try this if you haven't done this yet, so you know, when you go to your safe zone, you're safe. Uh what is they called the safe home? Safe house? You you're not supposed to have guns in their weapons. You just immediately like you put them away or something that usually happens or something. You can't take them out. Yeah, if you run in with one, So just run in with your machine gun or whatever something like that. You'll still have it. So go to Franklin's house running with it on five in five, that's what I'm saying. If you haven't tried this in four, like if sorry, if you haven't done anything in five, I want to give you a place to This is a really good place to funnel the cops. And so you go to the back of the You go to the back of Franklin's house, right before the kitchen, right rap before the kitchen. So you're in the hallway and there's there's the hall they can go through where the mom's sitting watching TV or whatever. And there's one door wrap before you. But it's it's be enough time for while they're into the cops or entering the door. You just funnel them there and you just blast them continuously, and she's just there chilling watching TV or whatever, doing her thing while the cops are coming in trying to kill you.
Speaker 2: That's a great place to do it. They came out. Derek posted the picture of all those pile the cops in the gun store, bro, and I was like, Derek, but there's the dude that's standing on top of the pile, still trying to get you.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, Bro, do you not see this?
Speaker 2: Look at the map here, man do I can't do math. I can do that math, you know, like I'm not walking anywhere near that.
Speaker 1: That's probably that is subtraction.
Speaker 2: That is that is you've probably killed every cop period, Like there's probably no more lawman right now.
Speaker 3: It really doesn't look really, it doesn't look like anybody could authentically, like earnestly naturally by playing the game get to that point. It's such a ridiculous amount of bodies. Let me see if I can find it was a game running slow.
Speaker 1: No, it was fine, it was okay. The only time it was it was in Sandini when I was so I found a new place. I don't remember if this was a gun store as well, but it was like it's a big fucking store. And then that one it started to get a little bit because horses were able to like make it inside.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the horses be running around the dudes. I would do it at the graveyard. You know, we have to have the mission for the graveyard. I forgot what happens there. You have to do some sort of graveyard mission like sneaking or something. Oh is that when uh yeah, yeah you have your stream Candonese. I forgot what was that.
Speaker 1: I do remember that that's when you're doing it your stealth mission. But I do it there and it's funny because I'm like jumping off the Yeah, you're like wanted already. I think this is when you come back from Tahiti or not Tohiti, but uh yeah goolba, Yeah yeah, goolba. I should fucking went to Cuba in that game. Yeah, it is funny.
Speaker 2: I like it with some black niggas.
Speaker 1: I like that it just did a complete side mission that that's.
Speaker 2: The whole and then you're like why are and like top for a Revolution and I'm like, what the fuck is I should try and beat five? I never I never actually got that far into it. I really don't like the characters, and I liked it. I like it for what I think.
Speaker 3: There's just like something about four that I really like. This is the physics and four and just like the you can do more parkour and four too like you can climb ship and g J five you can't really like Mike.
Speaker 1: I don't like just more stuff to do.
Speaker 2: I barely like Franklin is. I love Franklin's cousin. He's mad, his cousin's good. I like, yeah, I don't give a I don't give The characters are the main problem for me, honestly, Like, I don't because Trevor's is annoying.
Speaker 1: I like him in small doses. He's like a cramer, like you wouldn't want to show around him, but.
Speaker 2: Like Mike gives us a fucking jackass, and then Franklin is just like trying to do better but then constantly does the wrong thing. He's he's he's it's just like he's like, no, no, He's literally to a place he shouldn't be and he's like, hey, I know I shouldn't be here, and he's like he's freaking out and pointing at it. Iconic.
Speaker 1: It's the finest memory I have.
Speaker 2: GJ four though, is like outside of those those hospitals, is probably like because me and my friends would go onto online and we would go to the I remember this moment. Would you'd wait by the fucking top of area by the fucking there's one giant bank and you'd go on the roof and you'd wait. When people about deposit whinning, you'd snipe him too. Oh, I mean everyone would do that. That ship was it is so not okay that that was a real thing. Well for me, there was a gigantic vantage point. By the atm of the game. I was like, I'm just gonna wait here all day and I would do.
Speaker 1: It for hour. My thing was like I uh.
Speaker 3: We would go to the top of like a really high building, usually the Empire State Building, and one of our friends would blast uh foo fighters, there goes my heroes and we would jump off and we were like aim for the bushes. And it was so funny because like the sound of the music was so it was like compressed through like the three sixty mics. It just sounded but it was so funny, and then it would just cut out the second.
Speaker 2: Person hit the ground. It's good, it's good stuff.
Speaker 1: The picture of a that is so crazy, that is disgusting. And then.
Speaker 6: My guy standing on top on top, still trying to get the job done, and it's like, my dude, it's time to go it's it's over, go back to your family.
Speaker 2: That is merciless murder dude, that is just a mass.
Speaker 1: I just love how how much they allow the bodies to pile in that game. Physic g T A six should be good for that. So when we when we find the place to funnel them, right, it should be. It should be.
Speaker 2: It's because like they're gonna step it up, right, they must. Yeah. If they don't, they they're gonna be hearing from you.
Speaker 1: It was like watching uh, this guy playing hit Man where he filled an entire room of like this body. It was so many, it was so many bodies. None of them disappeared, and then I think he like threw like a grenade or something. And I gotta find this scene because.
Speaker 2: It's that guy.
Speaker 1: If I say his name the YouTube, people know who I'm talking about, because he had that the wild Wacky West video of to that dude, that guy.
Speaker 2: Those crazy mods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like that guy.
Speaker 2: That's on where the jack attacking you comes from, that classic video the little baby Jack right right right right right, getting fucking body buddy, and he's slamming you throughout the map and you're like.
Speaker 1: What do you That guy's name is like bananas something I always forget his name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's so funny Hitman's Yeah, I was trying to play Himan last night, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Like it's like a you gotta be in the mood for that kind of game. Yeah, but I love bed Bananas bead Bananas nineteen million for that fucking uh Red Dead video.
Speaker 2: It's great, so good. It deserves every deserves every one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucking fantastic. But yeah, this guy did a hit Man one. Please find it people if you're listening. It's fuck it's it's not as good as the other one, but it's as a hit Man video, it's fucking phenomenal. Dude, hit Man.
Speaker 3: I love because like physics didn't make no sense. It was like, if you throw that, you can Yeah, you can throw your briefcase as like a It's like a melee weapon and it will follow.
Speaker 2: It's once following, it doesn't matter if you could.
Speaker 3: It'll turn around corners, it'll like stay at the same height forever and chase you through corridors, through like fields.
Speaker 1: It's hysterical. It's the same universe as wanted. It's a confirmed he can curve a briefcase forever.
Speaker 3: It's crazy anyway, fucking uh yeah, shout out to g JA. Uncle Adams dropping his keys between Sweene's teeth.
Speaker 1: Wrote in Uncle Adams, I forgot about that guy. I forgot about him too.
Speaker 2: Like from the fucking Adams family. No uncle, Yeah, he's a music he's like some rapper. It was we me and Anthony Vantanna did like.
Speaker 3: A react video to his sas crazy to think about so long ago, but he goes, hey, Chris, Chris, and Chris Chris is what's a word that looks extremely wrong to write, but it but is right, but it's right.
Speaker 2: I don't like the word lingerie at all. I hate the way that that that that word is spelled.
Speaker 3: It looks weird, like it really pisses me off because like none of it even as I read it out, I'm like, that's not what that says.
Speaker 2: I have a word, but it's too close to being fucking like actually the terrible word just.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, well that's a word.
Speaker 2: And it's still a race word actually technically, but it's like, no, it's a word.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy word.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound good even what it means, even what it means, is like even what it means is like, this is some connotation that's still there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, with an A and not an e.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but I think the phrase is still you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what is it?
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: Specifically?
Speaker 2: It means to like be someone that wants to take something back after being given, giving it away, sort of like what like they say Indian giving was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, engine giving. I understand. I see, Yeah, you know that lingerie thing. It's funny because uh uh sometimes Jojo she pronounces things as it looks. So that's how she pronounces lingerie lanerie. Yeah, it's cute, it's cute. I don't correct her because I don't want I don't want it. I don't want to correct it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I want to look dumb around people. I want people to no to me of them. Know, you're from a foreign place.
Speaker 1: To me, there's no reason to like, if people understand what you're saying, there's no reason for me to correct that is. I agree with that, So like I'm like, okay, you know, there's no reason to say anything. There's some things where I'm like, ah, that's not that's.
Speaker 2: Not you do that to a children due that's adults.
Speaker 1: Oh No, to me, it's like, if I understand, I have no reason to say anything or think anything. If I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I do it to children because they're learning how to convey their words. Yeah, they need to understand how to say things correctly because of the fact that the world's not going to hold their handing.
Speaker 1: You do a lot of things with the kids, right, You can still hit them. You can still you know, you can do a lot of things that you're not supposed to. You would go to jail for hitting an adult, you can get charged for that, but if you hit your kid, it can be perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: I entirely cannot understand how people in the modern world still hit their children.
Speaker 1: I'll hit your kids, that's crazy, but box them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna teach my kids that he's a gun. They're gonna hit everything like you got me, uncle, bullets to the gut. Yeah, you get frightened me. I'm sorry, this kid has a handgun of twenty two. Yeah, I'm in the right state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure you're I'm sure you're you're a very clearly minority child.
Speaker 2: We have a great time after murdering a white passing individual.
Speaker 1: In modern I'm sure succession with the with the he's got the plaid on.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you got me, Hopefully the Lily's father's skin tone. If they do, they'll be fine.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be darker than you.
Speaker 2: That'd be interesting. That'd be interesting. For sure, they're gonna be They're gonna be split down the middle. They're just like they're just my black but out the red and they're just dark. And I'm like, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: You look so dark. You look cool. They for some reason speak Petois.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 1: You never taught him anything.
Speaker 2: Never they speak. They seek patois in Spanish only they cannot speak less proper Spanish as full as someone needs to be, you know, because there's like this, there's like how I speak Spanish and I'm like, I hate to speak conversational Spanish. Lily can speak Spanish and be fine where she goes, but she's not like encyclopedic, you know, like she couldn't do be like, uh a translator, because Smokey can be a translator. She's like absolutely fluent. Interesting, yeah, but Lily can speak Spanish to people. That's that was her job right, she was like a call center or something or so she was I think so. So that's like the difference, like because I I would say, she's probably like a seventy five.
Speaker 1: Percent on the way here, actually really smokey. At least I think smoky was in the car. I saw it, make for sure. Yeah I was. I was just almost by your apartment. And the funny thing is, as I was, I was violently shaking this. I have a shaker that has like protein in it and stuff, and I was violently shaking it as you're driving by. I look, I must have looked weird.
Speaker 2: I love these stories because everybody will tell me, like because Mick. Mick told me like he walked by somebody that he thought was Jojo, but he wasn't sure, and then like he said like hi, and then he immediately cowered like he's like I don't know if that's hers or something like that.
Speaker 1: He told me like, hey, listen, if Derek, if any if there's anything weird, if they think I was weird, I'm sorry. I'm always the person people tell. It's like, I don't think anybody notices. Can I Can I be? Can I be?
Speaker 2: That's definitely happened to me before there. I've definitely been like, is that I did that? People?
Speaker 1: I did it? I did. I did a really embarrassing one where there's no way to tell this us this and not sound racist, because you know, people Asians look alike and I'm like, no, they don't, You're stupid. But then, but then I was at my lunch and oh my god, I have two stories to tell you. This is crazy because I was it's it's because this Taco bell that I was at. It leads into something that I need to tell you that my friend told me yesterday. But so I was at the Taco Bell and then I saw across the street, just across from the taco bes McDonald's, and I was like, oh shit, that's my boy Jason I went to school with, like and then fuck it.
Speaker 2: I sat at the table like and I was like shit, I was like, on is the next level? I didn't see the look and I looked like you're seeing a new animal.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh ship. And then and I came up and walked away. I didn't even say I didn't even say like, oh my bad, I thought you were my friend.
Speaker 2: I just kind of left and that dude was probably like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was about to get robbed.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. You are insane.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. I'm tempty, looked exactly like him, and I'm saying and I'm like, damn, I can't tell you from far and it's to be I just think, you know, maybe I should have had glasses earlier. I don't know, but like when I got up to like point blank and I realized, like, funk, that's not Jason.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy. I've never actually done that. I've never had a mistakes. There's somebody else I've never had like that.
Speaker 1: I've never had that kind of I was so confident, but I've definitely seen people that it's like that looks like is that that looks like?
Speaker 2: But I've never done it.
Speaker 1: Like I've been like, oh that, God, look like you were like confident, already known that for so long, so I don't reach Yeah, you can't see nobody.
Speaker 3: There was one guy I wish I could fucking find him again. But like back when like twenty sixteen e or twenty seventeen, maybe somebody sent me a picture of some guy in an airport, be like, are you in Germany right now. It's a picture of me at the airport, and I'm just like that is me, Like it's really jarring, like how similar. Like even I was like that is fucking insane. Yeah, because it's my exact profile.
Speaker 2: It's like everything is this is the clothes, and I'm like that that is genuinely shocking, one of these shocking things I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I never saved it for some reason. I'm like, damn, or maybe it is. Maybe it's not like one of my old fucking phones. I gotta find it, but it is. Yeah, it blew my fucking mind.
Speaker 1: I've been you know what blew my mind because you know, our most of our audience is, you know, doing YouTube is obviously from the United States. Like that's like the large are the people that watch a start demographic, So then you have like small percentages around the world. And each time I went traveling, somebody has DM me like are you here? And I'm like why, really, like what are the odds of that? Because you think about how many people exist in said country, right, and then it's just like how many of them there? There's three people in this country that may watch me, and then one happens to see me is sounds fake? You know what.
Speaker 2: I felt like a complete asshole the other day because I was I was one of my headphones and then they like ran out of battery, right, and so I was just like, oh, fuck, okay, I'll just take them down. And then immediately, like I think like a minute later, somebody was like are you christ.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh hi, and I realized, like, oh my god, I've probably like, oh completely like completely ignored.
Speaker 3: So many people by complete accident. And this time I was wearing my headphones, but like sometimes I wear the earbuds where you can't even really don't really see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it just looks like I'm fucking completely ignoring people. And so like I wonder, like, damn, how many times does that happen? I guess they're at least people probably be like, oh, that's just Chris. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like you've talked about like, say, uh, how I remember I vividly remember you.
Speaker 1: Talking about like walking around New York or places looking angry so you don't get bothered. That is true. Yeah, So there's probably some people that if I remember, there's probably some people that remember that too, and they probably think that like, oh they're calling and he's like, oh, he's he's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe glend dog Get recognized. I hate it. It's yeah, you're ear fucked.
Speaker 1: It's you from from the home from home country.
Speaker 2: You are the most famous black person in all of our men. And I'm like, I mean, I don't know, it's it's it's something, yeah, the most famous person. It's like, uh, a big famous there. You're so amazing. I notice system say say the black word person words, say the black person words.
Speaker 1: Every time. Every time I go to the American I feel like something even if people don't say high like I see people like look at me as if they like they register is that that guy? Yeah? I hate it because I'm just like we just really because I'm like grossly out of shape. So I don't want any I don't talk to nobody. I'll talk to anybody because it's just like this is this is a complete me. Did I remember I ran into somebody too, and I like piste and shipped my pants and like bled all over myself and I was like puking all over myself. I was like I was balding. You were crying with blood and vomit. I was balding.
Speaker 3: I was like my hair was falling out like and it was like it was rain and my hair was raining off me. Basically, he was turning in a and they're like, here are you, Chris, And it was like a fun you called me in such a bad time. I'm pissing, shiitting, vomiting and balding in front of you.
Speaker 1: Can't John Hancock me. Yeah, sure. He put his hand in his ship and fucking By the way, this is crazy. The other story, yes, this is fucking insane. So my buddy was taking his lunch break at the same talk about that we used to work at this seven larg distribution center and so this place in Fullerton, And while he was taking his break, he decided, which which is gross, He decided to listen to uh snark Tank. He was like, I'm gonna listen. I'm gonna catch up heye when people do that. Yeah. As he ran out of stuff to listen to, it said, I'll check out my boys podcast. So he listens now and uh. So he was listening to the Jordan Peterson episode the Whatever. And while he was in the drive through, there's like next to the drive through there's a little patio where you can sit down and eat, and you right after you did a Jordan Peterson impression, he has the time stamp, the timestamp for anybody he's curious. The time stamp is thirty six fifty three. So in the episode three twenty eight, right after you're done doing a Jordan Pearson because you're like, what is the you know you're doing the what is even this where he's just fucking doing that stuff, you start saying die Die die because you're like, you're you're do you want a year or so over his bullshit?
Speaker 2: And because the die Die Die.
Speaker 1: There was a guy sitting down at the patio thought he was talking to him, and he went to my friend like what the fuck do you say to me? And my friend was like, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm listening to something and he cranked it up and that guy was all angry, but then he calmed down and was like, oh sorry, And I'm like, Chris, almost you almost caused people to fight. That's in the like and I'm like he told me this, and I'm like, you're this is fake. You made this up, Like this didn't happen. I get people fired, but yeah, yeah, you know you don't get people fucking I mean I didn't either technically, but like, that's amazing the I had so many questions to die you were because it's so funny. I don't know if you remember it, like Marcus Phoenix, you remember, do you remember that? I remember how it sounded.
Speaker 7: I died and uh, someone thought, you don't know the person? I was like, why did that guy think you were talking to him?
Speaker 2: How would you approach someone saying that?
Speaker 1: There are so many like he said to like he said to me fair he said the guy was kind of like a broie douchebag looking guy.
Speaker 2: So we probably just asking for a fight all the time. Look, that's so damn funny.
Speaker 1: Someone screams, die at me. I'm getting away from that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Approach them? How many times does this happen to this guy?
Speaker 1: Before?
Speaker 2: It had happened so many times? He knows that you're talking about him? How do you know what you're not?
Speaker 1: Who told you that? Fucking Samuel put you up to this?
Speaker 2: I where's the post? Where's the post?
Speaker 3: It is crazy, though, because I remember, I remember exactly how I said it, and it's a really dramatic shift.
Speaker 1: It's really like how I was speaking just before that, and then so then I just assume it must be for that's what's so.
Speaker 2: That is the craziest part, because if I heard that, I'd be like, what the fuck is that guy listening to? First?
Speaker 1: Or like who's fighting? Or who's yelling?
Speaker 2: Who screaming? I would start observing.
Speaker 1: I die again, you too? Why do you want me to die?
Speaker 2: Sir? He takes out his fucking pistol? What did you say if he got if my buddy got shot? That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think as soon as I knew he was like, oh stable, I would like cry laugh on him.
Speaker 2: Okay you okay, let's see, let's say your friend and dies. Yeah, but it's really funny. It is funny.
Speaker 1: I think you've said video.
Speaker 2: Of it, and it's really funny, like objective, no, no, like are you laughing at it? Are you gonna be like? I think I would laugh, like a laugh in shock.
Speaker 1: I would laugh. I don't know if I would laugh immediately, It's that completely depends, But I think the way that I'm thinking right now, I would be too shocked to laugh first. I think I would be like, what just happened? And then once everything calms down, you'd be like, dude, this I feel like it's the opposite for me.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like I would be so shocked that I would have no choice but like laugh, and then eventually it would just stop being funny.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I laugh at that moment, I turned to the joker, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, like you just immediately start.
Speaker 2: Like you go to a psychle where you kill a really sickly small guy, you wipe his butt on his face, and you leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to go about your business. You start screaming die at people, and it's a little For a bit, this.
Speaker 2: Mother fuckers suffered for a bit.
Speaker 1: I hate you.
Speaker 2: I hate you.
Speaker 1: This is what comedy is. The comedy is suffering for a bit. I don't know why I didn't notice. I noticed you putting it on, but for some reason it just seemed normal.
Speaker 2: I saw anything you put it on. That's why I was like, Oh, my eyes are just fucking dumb. I'm the easy to be checking my optical illusions. They work on me all the time. I'm horrible in the House of mirrors. It's insane mirrors, and I just lay down in the middle and hopefully someone comes and gets me the best way to the best way to. Now you get a house of mirrors.
Speaker 1: And this is this goes to any any kids you might be watching this, you're listening to this, just run straight ahead as fast as you can. You're seeing those optical illusions that are really cool. Like you know, there's like a picture on one side, and then in the picture on the other side of you spin it and then it like looks like it's together. It's like the bird in the cage, right, so you spin the picture and it looks like the birds in the cage or whatever. Oh yeah, you're the ones where it's like the dick and the ass.
Speaker 2: Ballsyg McGhee wrote in He Says alud He Beat Watchers.
Speaker 3: In episode three twenty eight, you all talked about people who are allergic to sugar. As someone who can't have fructose, I felt very seen by Chris threatening to kill me with a pop tart if I have sodas, if I have SODA's most processed foods or even juicy fruits, I will violently shit my Jesus. Even more interesting, it didn't show up until I was about seventeen it's good because it keeps me away from a lot of bad foods. But god damn do I miss watermelon? Yeah that's kind of I mean, in fairness, you did get a lot.
Speaker 2: Of necessary nutrients before they became poison for you at a point where you really probably needed them, you know, Like fruits are probably really really fucking necessary when you're growing up or when you're growing But like that's crazy to me. Not being able to eat fruits is crazy because that's like the most healthy form of fiber, is it fruits? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about fruits like beans? What about pure wood? Wood's good? Like chewing on wood, swallow completely, Like.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to have fiber that tastes good. Is fruits, like, because they're just supposed to like fruits as candy. I'm only kind of allergic to fruits, which is annoying. I should just like might be like the tree dust.
Speaker 3: I think I'm allergic to a scan or something like it, Like it makes my gums itch, but I can, but I can if I blend it into a smooth, I can drink and I'm fine.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I think it's like gum contact or something I really don't know what. There's times where I eat fruits and I immediately get like queasy. Sometimes I don't know, then other times I don't, And I'm like, I don't know whether that.
Speaker 1: Do you think it might have too much sugar? Because you ever heard of a sugar stomache from sugar? Yeah? Yeah, if you have too much sugar get you can get a stomach ache, which is I didn't know that. And then I started paying attention to when I eat really sugary stuff, and I'm like, oh, the first is like a.
Speaker 2: Cook like Indy or something fox you up, huh?
Speaker 1: Like the first thing in a day is like fucking candy or like sugar. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't tell me. You can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do that anymore. I'm too old.
Speaker 2: My mid like, my snack at nighttime is grapes. Like I'm like, okay, eight, Like I don't want you great people at night. What I said, my my snack at nighttime is grapes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were using the Why are you trying to push this narrative so hard?
Speaker 2: Like no one's pushing on it. You've been on this narrative all day. I don't do assaults.
Speaker 1: Do nothing.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't do it, Okay, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: He ain't down for the graping.
Speaker 2: I hate the way that people say, do you start saying that ship Kyle?
Speaker 1: I know I heard it too.
Speaker 2: I was like like, no, Kyle, I almost let the comment. I'm like, he doesn't read this ship.
Speaker 1: Ye demonetized the me. I love Kyle big. I'm a big fan Kyle. Yeah, but like I heard that too, and I was just like, no, man, come on, you're serious, you can talk relax.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm making this cash man, I get it.
Speaker 3: But like also there's just even if you're there's better words to use. Thank you mean, it's like when people like, uh people, uh, I know what you're saying. I can nothing's coming to mind right now, but like off themselves like a perfectly fine thing to say that.
Speaker 1: It has been We've used that for forever, you know, like, oh man, they off themselves.
Speaker 2: Does dog going to pick that up? Now? What's the thing because it's like, no, ways, nothing, there's nothing yeah that you can't oh you shut off.
Speaker 1: No, but like I feel like it will pick up unalive because that's specifically in Vince. I feel retarded and to skirt the system. So then they'll just be like add that to the thing they're talking about fucking killing themselves because they're saying un alive, stupid, dumb as fuck, they took their own lives unlive, like they're they're unlive is so stupid, Like stop it. Grape is crazy though, grape fruit.
Speaker 2: So it's something like it makes you actually think of like positive things.
Speaker 1: I love a guy came up and just shoved grapes in this person, you know, like you just force them to have grapes, like they fucking grape them.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh man, that's kind of delicious. Actually, yeah, it just it literally just makes me think of grapes.
Speaker 1: It welches, man, that's pretty good. Well, just welchish grape is actually kind of fire, actual grape. I haven't had a Welsh to drink, like you get welchish grapes from.
Speaker 2: I don't that I thought, he said.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that was the grapes.
Speaker 1: They're fucking gross. I didn't like what I thought they would candy grape.
Speaker 3: Oh I know what you're talking They infuse ones. Yeah, yeah, I don't like them. I just probably prefer just to normalized grape. I'm more of a green grape person.
Speaker 2: I love I love a nice tart purple grape.
Speaker 1: I haven't had a purple grape and a fucking long ass. Yeah, they know I have.
Speaker 2: Them out always, do you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I always make sure I have fruits in the house. Mmm, and some and some grapes.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. How was that candy that you too much sugar you got from targeting grape?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just just a lot of fruits in general. I try to. I try to have like a minimal because like, dude, you should only have like around like forty if you're a grown ass a dog, like forty grams of sugar. I don't rink much have much sugar day. I try to.
Speaker 2: I try to mediate it.
Speaker 1: It's so dude, it's everything that's even things you don't think it is. I remember my buddy, same guy that almost got killed by because of you. He was like having like a diabetes scare or whatever, and he went and just got grilled chicken from you know, the grilled chicken at a pan express. Just the grilled chicken, grilled chicken and steam rice and then his like blood.
Speaker 2: Sugar spoked and he was like, what is this Sugar Probably.
Speaker 1: Express?
Speaker 2: What a terrible place. I don't like pantic Express at all, man, I.
Speaker 1: Don't like it. It is a you know, the funny thing about it is a Chinese person will tell you like, oh, this is actually pretty close to traditional Chinese food, and that sounds funny because yeah, it's the way that I grew up with because most of the Chinese, they most of like say the child Maine for example, is like the noodles are too big. Those are like closer to like Low Maine for example. Yeah, And so like you go to China, you get some Chinese food in the chalelmin at Panic Express, which I'm be honest, I think the flavor is fucking It is the middest Yeah, it is the middest fucking ship ever. But the texture in the and the style of the noodles is closer to a traditional chow made. I'm like, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Make it taste good though, that's I heard somewhere because it's like like this my candy, like I have like try not to. Yes, it's much better than in the process. I don't take soda proper anymore. Really, I try to tut that on my diet entirely.
Speaker 1: That's the fastest way to like get your that ship drops. I have like a pre diabetic scare.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how it's crazy how sugary soda is even compared to like all the ship other sugary drinks.
Speaker 2: Go to when you go to a when you go to the movie theater, get like one of the icies. Yes, there is so much sugar.
Speaker 1: In that thing.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: I feel my blood pressure rise.
Speaker 2: Three days worth of sugar in that one thing.
Speaker 1: Check it out. I say it. We get, we get, we get the worst stuff because we get the big large popcorn with all the butter, and then one icy and the best. I can you my blood? You know, I'm sitting there enjoying the movie. You're sitting there watching the skime. Your your heart is palpitating.
Speaker 2: They're just forcing the blood through your.
Speaker 1: Ve You gotta just all right, yeah, let's uh get that target. Can they You know they have some straws like independent of because they do that. There was the Halloween one, right, Yeah, that candy that's just fucking crack. So they have some individual packets. If you go to the candy section. Jojo bought one the other day. It tastes pretty much the same, and I was like, this is dangerous. I thought that this should just be seasonal. Man, you can't. You can't have this off candy in general too, Like I like it too much, Like I'm just aware, like it's just it just feels but I feel terrible afterwards too. It's like it's such a shitty trade.
Speaker 2: Off candy usually yeah, but every now and I want to bender, Like I'm not a big candy person, but every now and I'm like, I just gotta eat I gotta eat this.
Speaker 1: I was a big candy person. I was a kid man talking tip cookie guy. But I'm almost I'm probably one of the freaks that likes the cookie dough more than the actual chocolate chips.
Speaker 3: I like, like, I agree with you in some sense because like it's weird, Like I don't like cookies as I don't like chocolate chip cookies as most people make them, but I love I love cookie dough. And then like if I'm gonna have a cookie, and I need it to be like crisp, like fucking almost like it's like if you bite it, it like crumbles like I love that ship, but like that middle ground where it's like a soft cookie is like, I might as well just have cookie dough because it's gonna be way better than the cookie.
Speaker 2: For some reason, it always it always hastes.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: I love I love a cookie. Man.
Speaker 1: I just was like, I need because the problem is most people want at least I'm assuming because the way that they make them more chocolate chips, so where sometimes there's more chocolate than the actual fucking cookie dough itself. And I'm like, bro, I don't want if I want to chy with eat candy bar, candy bar, if I just want chocolate, So I want like barely like Walmart sells these cookies because they're cheap. They're cheap assholes, so they barely put each in there. But that I love it because it's mostly the dough and the dough. I just like you get some vanilla almond milk and chocolate chip cookie dough is fucking like that's the thing that I get stomach aches that have too much sugar, and I'm like, bro, I just I'm gonna gain like three pounds in a few days. This is fucked up. So I couldn't help myself, but I I bought the The Tall House.
Speaker 2: They're so fucking good. Oh my god, it's so good. Yeah, we can listen to America. Everything has sugar in it. Dog has sugar in it. I probably not, Probably, it probably does most and it most likely does.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: I would argue every days in all right, we'll do this last one and the one so fat dude, every day's an adventure when you're homeless rode in, Hello, small Medium, and fat Jesus Christ. I've been a listener since COVID, and I just wanted to say, your funny little show is by far my favorite podcasts.
Speaker 1: Hey thanks bro, that's cool. That's inconceivable to me. The favorite is like, I think we're too self aware, man, maybe like because I was like, hey, maybe this is a really good show, and every time we're not and they're not insane, it just feels like.
Speaker 2: Oh there. It's crazy to me see how many people, how many views we get a year, people watch us, and I'm like, Jesus critics from one platform, how many people listen, particularly fucking.
Speaker 1: Crazy audio is pretty it's kind of weird. Like to stay away from those uh analytics because it's kind of spooky to me. There's a lot of people listening. Yeah, I like I feel grounded when I see the YouTube numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the YouTube which is weird to me because we have more visual show than we ever had before. But those numbers are like down. But then like everything else is all right. I guess whatever, hey man, whatever, I still I just I don't know, figure out a way to do some.
Speaker 1: We're just listen, we're talent and we're not doing that platform and the background stuff. The platform is just I know, there's ways to general there's ways to try. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing it? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I just wanted to let you know you're appreciated.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you appreciated.
Speaker 1: Your hand off me?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: What are you doing thighs?
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh my, you just unlocked a memory. Did you do that? I've never done that, but I know. So there's you know, the you know, the sit down stationary bikes, because there's ones, there's regular stationary, and there's the ones where you're like basically laying back, which is like the laziest shit ever, but you're still working out your legs. Those legitimately my thighs are too big. It rubs against my dick in that position. I couldn't do it because I'm just like, oh, I'm getting I'm actually getting like I'm getting distracted by.
Speaker 2: My thing would become if you kept doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was comfortable enough. No, if I say, say, for example, if there was nobody in the room, like say, uh because my old gym had the cinema room, the cinema you know, there was a fucking cinema room. There was like uh uh a stairmasters, try mills, and then at the there was those bikes.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it was empty. If I was a freak, I could have got it done. But I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not a I'm not a public jerk off Personut. Yeah, I don't get a. I don't get a I don't get a especially by myself. That's crazy to me. It's like, oh, maybe if like, oh me, my significant other like always go fuck in the court, like.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can at least late at night, I go to potted plants in the area, and I come in to potted plants.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'm gonna continue reading and continue reading the name or the question. Yeah, please, I want to listen to episodes more than once because frankly, they entertained me more than most other shows I enjoy, but also because I transitioned since I started listening, and in twenty twenty five, it's pretty fucking scary to be transit in America. That's why I love your show and gas you'll have at all the unhinged scenarios and bits you come up with.
Speaker 1: That's cool that not.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that you've rereaded me with much joy and demonstrate uh and uh demand and made a demonstrable improvement to my quality of life just by being juvenile but funny. Fuck yeah, thank you for being a little bright spot in the dark times. Keep up the awesome content, Lily. Uh and yeah, man, I just thought this was a good final little write in for the day. Disposed is better than all of your Just remember.
Speaker 1: That I appreciate it. You know, when when I when we're at the that art gallery thing or whatever the fuck that thing at the downtown. Oh yeah yeah, uh, there was somebody I feel bad because I already forgot the organization because this lady was there isolated, trying to stop people, and then I heard her say something about trans Rice and I was like, oh, what happened? And then she is a company and I already forgot the company's name because I they had. I told him, I'm a I'm a pamphlet guy. I'm I'm old, and I'm like, I'm old enough to where paper works for me. Where I was like a fucking pamphlet. She's like, no, we're trying to be eco friendly. Like fuck, yeah, right, So all she had was a QR code and QR code does not work for me because I immediately went my will without thinking, just you know, re set my phone, so everything's gone. And but the thing is I wanted to I'll only bring this up because I was I was interested in it was like an organization that like is helping do things and overturn some like bullshit rules and and and laws and stuff like that, like the chance to translass something like that. And I was like, actually wanted to help because I do a minor amount of I can't even call philanthropy. I'm broke, but it's just like, you know, you donate a little bit. And I was just like, oh, let me check in. I completely forgot what it's called, and uh, but yeah, sure, I did, Uh I did.
Speaker 2: I was doing a thing where I was sending money to this uh, this refugee thing, and I'm in freaking palsign.
Speaker 1: Oh do you remember what it is? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: All I did is I called fraud on it at the end of the year and I got the money back.
Speaker 1: You did a business transaction and then you're just refers to the pavement. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, on that note, thanks for listening to the Stark Tank, Thanks for thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 1: They got enough food over there patreon dot com, slash.
Speaker 3: Com slash the Snark Tank where we can go over there, add free access, early access.
Speaker 1: I don't need to know Samson's bullshit. That might better go to something good man. What do you do then?
Speaker 2: Snaps things? Little Zion, this little little group.
Speaker 1: I don't need directly to the idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we all do. I mean, actually, yeah, I saw something.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 2: I saw some guy who was like, uh, I can't remember. It was like some propole sign post or whatever, and some guys like, fuck this, I'm donating. I'm gonna donate to Israel, and like you already did you do? You don't have to do anything to donate to you could literally just exist normally and you'll be donating to don't even worry.
Speaker 1: Did you see the douchebag trying to edit the Uh he posted a video of the Billy Joe Disturbed David Draymond debate. Oh no, he tried like he was playing a little bit of the Disturbed songs and the and the and the Green Day songs, like doing the back and forth debate thing. He made a little video, didn't It's kind of neat. It's kind of cool. Uh, yeah, it should be posted. It's on his channel or on Twitter. Okay, it was a little neat that dude. You have the time.
Speaker 2: It's so free Palestine.
Speaker 1: You see that.
Speaker 2: You see those clips of like I show Speed doing the pro Palestine stuff.
Speaker 1: No, what do you do?
Speaker 3: It will go on, like will go on like omegle and like try and seek out his Raelis or whatever and'll be like a free palace.
Speaker 2: But he says a free Palestine palace Palestine. He always pronounces it wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like Palestine and uh remember that plank that that train crashed with the chemicals state. I forgot which state, but it had been palace. Yeah, it was pronounced Palestine in the Middlewest, right, Yeah, somewhere.
Speaker 2: Where the Ohio area, Ohio.
Speaker 1: I remember in Ohio.
Speaker 2: It was in that area, not not Romania, Pennsylvania and Ohio. What's wrong Ohio near Pennsylvania. I tripping? How that Ohio was the Midwest and Pennsylvania is the East Coast? Am I tripping?
Speaker 1: Am?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: I truly trip?
Speaker 2: Right now? Can you look at a map right now?
Speaker 1: You look at a map of the United States right now, I'm gonna I'm gonna be I'm tripping. Look, look, there's some things that aren't labeled properly, Like say, Tennessee is the South relative to I think the people that were living in the northeast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the Midwest. The midwestarts pretty close to the East coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chicago is the Midwest.
Speaker 2: Tennessee is not.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, California should be the South. If you know what I'm saying, it is, Yeah it is. Yeah, But if you said the South, no one's thinking of that ship you know, you're you're right, you're right. Cleveland is between it, Cleveland, West Virginia. But you're right. Yeah, I mean I drove through it. I was like, yeah, that's the Midwest.
Speaker 2: Already. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's well, that's what I was trying to say, Like, it's some things just don't like Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of Pennsylvania outside of like Philly or something, it's pretty Midwest.
Speaker 1: It's bunkiny, it's blumkiny, phial, very solid.
Speaker 2: So they shot the President and Butler.
Speaker 1: And blumpkin Pennsylvania. I think it's so funny that the first live show I ever did in podcast form was in the town that Trump got shot in. I have the key to that city.
Speaker 2: You did it?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait what really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was it Butler Pennsylvania. Yeah, that's what Been's from. Well, that's where Ben's the mayor from. That's why we have the keys to that city.
Speaker 1: How have we not? Why? Why did why have you? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I must have mentioned it briefly.
Speaker 1: Maybe you didn't. It didn't register her, But yeah, because that's because, like pre him getting shot at, I feel like that would be wow. I can't believe I was. I know exactly where that was. I was sitting around where that kid got shot. Dude.
Speaker 2: I was on the exact building that was on the exact roof the podcast. Well, Dustin Dustin lives in that area, and he's like, yeah, I know that where they shot that guy used to get fucking frozen yogurt at that.
Speaker 1: It was not the same way around the same whatever. It's not the same because I remember Jay Leno. Where did Jay Little bust his face in Jersey? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know, at a holiday inn? Was it not in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 1: Though, I don't know? That'd be hilarious. Is the same place? I thought it was something some bumfuck place that had like and that was like the only hotel around or something. No, I don't remember that negative energy nextus where bad? Where did jay Leno fall down? Yeah? I thought it was Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Oh, so it is, Okay, Pennsylvania's got something.
Speaker 1: So it was in Pittsburgh. It was in Pittsburgh. It was in a bum fuck city. So jay Leno fell down at sixty foot Hill near near Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Near Pittsburgh. Yeah, while walking to a restaurant diner.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He was staying at a Hampton Inn about thirty miles outside the city. It's such a crazy right, I guess.
Speaker 1: And that was the only what he said was that. But I love seeing the actual on Reddit, they showed the actual hill. It's so unimpressive.
Speaker 2: So you're saying Greensburg, Pennsylvaniasburg.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't bother God damn it, no, God, damn it.
Speaker 2: That really ruins the fucking bit. Yeah, oh thanks a lot, Jayleen know for nothing.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you fucking I wanna give us your tank. That's our tank.
Speaker 2: Jaylen should come on the show.
Speaker 1: He should. Yeah, Hey, we're the snark tank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should come with your tank.
Speaker 1: And he.
Speaker 2: Just breaks through the fucking wall. He probably would.
Speaker 3: He crawled back, flips out of it. He crawls out of it backwards. Oh my god, it's him.
Speaker 2: J Leno's the guy anyway.
Speaker 3: Let's uh Le's go ahead and meet our twenty five dollars up names, cut me down, three two one, Ray the Jewish blood Banker, left me an Emic, Delta Gamma, King Dad coming on those slutty little beatles, Obama pointing at somebody and just saying paste.
Speaker 2: Before they disappear. Uh cow, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Squimp is bugs, Klamuel Esquire the Third You Ser guild Master, Malibu, Malibu, Malibu. Whenever Kingston reads the credits, I feel like I'm owed twenty five dollars. Colin Moriarty three Gay beetlejuices versus one versus Jordan Peterson, the mask uh changing my name to gay beetle boy.
Speaker 2: Penis to Annoy Sweeney, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to keel with a mortar. I guess you wonder where I've been. I've been sucking dick again. I came back to let you know that I am so gay. I'm I am homo mace of molock gay. Two rats in a trench coat, pant sexual, little beetle getting waterboarded with gallons of rotten eggplant, come at Guantanamo gay for trying to lead GJ SIGs Early PM candidate for the Ultra Thieves playing sock em boppers with the in the delivery wing of a hospital.
Speaker 1: Got a call the.
Speaker 3: Week I ain't get away with calling I wait, I get away with calling people slurs by saying it's just my accent. Berserker beatles, big bouncy backside, reckless Rhino the Sloker to Yso Dirpy Walt Disney's Pinegreo uh pp Jordansen and Ben Shapinis.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm Kingston's dad.
Speaker 3: Stick to Willie where I shut out my Chili All ambassad or ass either Goju going super Shalom to defeat Lord freeslamb All Wooner's fire at will Glaze their Randy Rears Hedge General Hogspittle, the sonic soap opera Domo Nation, Uh Total Drama galand Derek Nottschalvin is innocent hashtag free him. This podcast is brought to you by Cakefarts dot Org.
Speaker 1: I forgot about dot or is that real? You can check by you can check yourself.
Speaker 3: Definitely not nor Jonas Baby dies of Measles, Roydon Peepee Son, Mistress, Mistress Kingston, the town Bicycle of Bravel.
Speaker 1: Is it fart or farts farts?
Speaker 3: I believe from my memory? I gape everything about you by three gays Glaze blonde blue eyed German Man applying for JoJo's position since Derek is gay and Western Europeans over out value Eastern Europeans.
Speaker 1: That bro, what the fuck is this? Are you on? Cakefarts dot Org?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's uh.
Speaker 1: So there's a cake of that car from the movie Cars. I don't know which car the name is uh And then uh vision has a butthole for a mouth, and then there's a video of a I'm sure cake that is about to be farted on.
Speaker 2: I imagine I don't know what.
Speaker 1: By the way, they're about to fart on that cake. I'm so fucking happy that that is insane. If vision, why vision, dude, It's me again.
Speaker 3: International best selling author Kwan Mills, uh woke Marxist Pope, My ass is full of piss. Help Thugzilla, ex Gay Beatles, seeds of bussy Garden.
Speaker 1: Cowboy are they? Cowboy?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Schrodinger's blunkin Jack w f M Super gay and gay and gay and cool and gay Beatles tackling race relations and stereotypes in gay and gay villain maxing because I gomage next year. Colin Moriarty Kingston is my favorite Disney Princess, Big Meaty Sphinx, Canola, Joe slipping under Kingston's door, Boogie Woogie, Batty Bugle Boy, Dandy Andy, leader of.
Speaker 2: The Spiderfucker Party. Jared Fogel supporting our show. Oh shout out, Jared Fogel, Thanks for yo, thanks for thanks for supporting us. Jared Fogel, You're you're a monster, but I appreciate you're a monster. I love that your profile picture is Scott Pilgrim.
Speaker 1: Another piece of Scott Pilgrim is a kid right well, no, he's famously not actually high school.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's been way too long.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that was a major thing. I remember when I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: It is in Canada, so it's not quite as rapey, but it's not as weird.
Speaker 1: I mean, fuck, you see the map all over the United States and you're like, I'm living in a When you live in a state that's eighteen plus, you feel like I'm living a completely different dimension of these other fucking states because you just seemn eighteen is like this is still a kid, but like sixteen is definitely they're not a kid. Shock, you got to the line they're not. They're not a fucking kid. Between you're going off to college, you're going to the fucking army. But there's you could still be very much so much sure, like like it's like they're fucking kids. Like it's like illegal, illegal.
Speaker 2: I don't care about this at all, Like different, I am high ranking. When people keep trying to.
Speaker 1: Like skirt it up more more of these kids of kids, they're not kids.
Speaker 2: And it's because at the point it's like she was just twenty five. That's what I'm like. I understand there's an argument that that.
Speaker 1: You're right to the earth they're not kids.
Speaker 2: Kids are kids.
Speaker 1: I guess when I was seventeen years old, working and preparing for my fucking life, I was not a kid. I was a minor. I'm a minor because I was under eighteen, but I was not a fucking kid. I was not playing with toys anymore.
Speaker 2: You are right.
Speaker 1: You are right.
Speaker 2: I still feel like very much so I was nowhere needed to have the case. And you're still a child. I wouldn't say you fucking you are still a child.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say anymore. I would say once I like that, Are you play fucking Pokemon Digimon with all your other dumb kid friends? Yeah, but I'm not a kid.
Speaker 2: Literally, and they're all adult. I just I just think that what I think, like my eighteen year old self, yeah, was definitely nowhere near the mentality.
Speaker 1: I was when I was twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that doesn't let alone twenty five makes There are people who are like thirty, yeah, But then there are people who are everyone's sixty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They have arrested development and they still hold their parents' hands and they're.
Speaker 2: But then there are people. There are people who are sixteen that are out there fucking working two jobs and have kids.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think those lines are arbitrary. But at this I still like, look at it weird and I'm like, that's a very young person, sure, and that's weird. I still think that's I still think that is entirely.
Speaker 1: Weird to me.
Speaker 2: And then but then my point starts validating the other way around too, and it's just like, yeah, but what about this adult was a very mature one.
Speaker 1: It's like, it could be weird, strange, it could be weird. I just think in general, I just think it's whatever. It's like, all right, you're eighteen, go all right off in the world, dude, you gotta do Yeah, like you said, has to start at some time. I feel like growing up in the state whar I was eighteen, I have any problem with that. Then when I started to learn that, like, oh, the next state over in Nevada, it's like, oh, you can fuck sixteen year olds, And I'm like, that is crazy. That's I was like most weird because I was still in six In New York, it's it's seventeen. I knew, and I knew that because I was seventeen when I was in college and it was like not weird, and they were just like, you were doing that stuff. I was, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: I was definitely it was definitely, uh, you're.
Speaker 1: You're doing something. Definitely lying and breaking that law. Definitely lying and breaking that anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh you were like, oh, like this chick's like twenty six, I'm like, oh, eighteen years old. Way not way more than once. Definitely more than once.
Speaker 1: So twice.
Speaker 2: I never did that, at least less than three.
Speaker 1: I never did that.
Speaker 2: I was actually I was old that I couldn't do it. I know. It was like a baby.
Speaker 1: I was fucked. I still did too as a I still did too, but I was alive when I was twenty six years old. When I was at a bar, you know, and I was trying to like hook up with this older lady. She was probably like late thirties the early forties, and she's just like, I don't know, I think like my niece would be better for him, Like your niece, how old do you think? Like do you think I was just wondering like did she think I mean in here illegally? Because I'm like, your niece, Well, if you're in your fucking third how old your fucking niece have to be? I don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I remember I remember flirting with this like like thirty eight year old woman when I was like seventeen, on like Vine or whatever. Yeah, just because one did.
Speaker 1: Yeah profiles on vinyl. Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I don't know where any of that went though, because like everything got deleted off of Vine.
Speaker 1: I remember. I just don't remember how Vine works. I remember being because I was on Vine at the tail end of it. I just don't remember. You can, like DM or something, you can damn. Yeah, huh yeah, I never, damn. I never took advantage of that. I want to DM will try to obseec with them.
Speaker 2: I would have DM will sasso and tried to fuck him.
Speaker 3: I am a high ranking figure in Islam and I am placing a Fatwan Kingston.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy to put it on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, of all people, it's just you. You deserve more than most people. That, to be honest, that's fair. Yeah, that's fair. I can't think of anybody more deserving one. I actually I think as I think more and more about this, you might be the only You're very fought fought to able.
Speaker 2: On a person in general is crazy. But to put it on someone like me who has such little fucking game, mistaking the game. But it's like, I guess whatever, I think they register your sociopathy and they're like, that's a dangerous person. So you put a SAT on somebody, and that's not so know what that is because you're actually like, we just demonstrated you are crazy and you just forgot.
Speaker 1: What we missed. We're talking about it. But like putting that on someone is like empathetic. I'm so empathy.
Speaker 2: You're so sociopathic that through empathy of me, I'm gonna put a hit out on you.
Speaker 1: Religiously.
Speaker 2: I don't make the rules. Man, you say high ranking figure in his fucking worship, fucking fake shit and get mad at me.
Speaker 1: There's a high ranky figure in his lam.
Speaker 2: Who am I to argue? We're gonna keep reading the.
Speaker 1: Names somebody like, hey, whatever, guy Heath, big bad.
Speaker 2: Beetle board smoke or smoking Kingston gigs, low tier gooner. Uh, please make cute snart tank tote bags. Me and the gaze are begging.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad idea. Oh yeah's write that down. You fucked up by saying that, bitch. Now you're gonna have, You're gonna exclusively have. Yeah. And King Dad, I don't care what month it is, king tote bags around? Uh is little bat batty man son.
Speaker 2: Fucking little batty little bat man.
Speaker 1: Going from your baty man, go on, get get on out of here, batty man. Oh my god, my friend, Perry, what do you give batty man?
Speaker 2: Get out of here? He was talking send to me. The message was like, hey, dude, I fucking I was watching the podcast Jamaica Man and someone said had like battye on their thing and I was like, Perry, whatever you do. Never called a Jamaican person botman. You will never see someone explode with rage like that. Get out of here incensed, or explode with cone. He might be, he might be repressed.
Speaker 1: Games like.
Speaker 2: Finally, I have never met a gauge of making person that's openly gassed. I've never met one openly gage making in the Caribbean at all. Well the Caribbean, I think where which which? Which? Certainly Okay, he might exist.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I remember that that the man with that the man with that chameleon on his shoulder, and the fucking Walmart was the gayest person I've ever seen?
Speaker 1: And uh, which was he like flamboyant? Like like did he dress flamboyant or dress for it was so obvious in retrospect, it's kind of crazy because I was like nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Maybe I have never I have never met a Caribbean person in the Caribean I was out they might have been gay. I don't think, Yeah, he's carnival.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, like what are you?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Like, honest, sometimes it's the time to be alive, you know, Like, you know, Ricky Martin doesn't skyrocket success if the people who are surrounding him aren't okay with him on some level. That I also, we're okay with it because you know, he wasn't outwardly gay. My guy.
Speaker 1: Here's the weird thing, though we all knew. Here's a lot of people. None of my family was surprised at all that he was gay. I agree, But doesn't isn't there like a lot of people that are completely unaware when it should be obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, especially in America that ship's fucking weird to me. That's why I feel like sometimes there are some peoples are gay that people like disagree. Pascal's gay friend still think he's gad. I think he does, not outwardly talking about it gay bisexual. I think he's probably gay, but I think he's like even like so he's like he has a beard, like like he's dating like a woman anyone. Yeah, who's he dating.
Speaker 1: I don't know she is, but I've seen her like around.
Speaker 2: I have never seen him.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him dating anybody like he was, say, for example, I don't know what the fuck this was, but he was doing like a thing. There was like a Q and A going on, and apparently he he has like a like a ton of social anxiety, so he was having like a slight panic attack and then like grabbed that chick's hand like that.
Speaker 2: Whoever the fuck he was doing, that might have been a movie. I've never seen dating anybody. That's one thing for me. You could be right.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's I could be wrong too. Maybe somebody uh from maybe I gathered this. I thought whatever I saw was explaining specifically that was the girl he was dating. But they could have been wrong because.
Speaker 2: He's a man. He's like, I've been a lot of manly rose right now. So he's like, he's like, but he's gonna come as gay or at least somewhere some sort of form of queer later on after he's not like the superstar. I'm sure that's what g says. GBT am I black.
Speaker 1: Pedro Pascal a flaming homosexual.
Speaker 2: I don't unnecessary unnecessary to talk to it like that. I know he's giggling.
Speaker 1: He's over there. Look, get answered my question. So like, Paedro Pascal has not publicly identified as gay or bisexual, while he maintains privacy regarding his personal life, is strong support. Okay, so yeah, let me see. Come on, is Pedro Pascal dating anyone? Let's go, bitch, give me that ship, give me that ship. Chat.
Speaker 2: You're burning a fucking forest down and oh it says.
Speaker 1: It caught the part that said come on, bitch, So it says, come on, bitch, Is Petro Pascal dating anyone? Answered my question is very nice? So yeah, there's well, let's see Pedro Pascal is currently says a single is not confirmed. Despite his rising fame, maintains private so I think I got fucking hoodwink by somebody miss characterizing.
Speaker 2: He also we also might be with somebody on the low, Like I think that's the best way to live your life. That's like Tom Hollins and they have got married in Calli and no one fucking knew about it. They just know about the some fucking psychopathst.
Speaker 1: And like, oh my god, these thore like he's fucking freak heating in the sand with a fucking DSLR, like like it is weird.
Speaker 2: Those the people that and they get mad when you fuck with them. The fact that the fact that paparazzi, like we loss have gotten much better before it was like straight up out of like they'd be on your.
Speaker 1: Primary The lens is like ten feet long and they would just stick it up a skirt and and then like they're there's they're mad that you dare to break their camera.
Speaker 2: When Kanye walks into that pole. It was funny as fuck when he walked to that pole and I was like, I'm sorry, Kanye, and you took a picture of him, but he was walking.
Speaker 1: With you.
Speaker 3: And for my Legion of Swings Israeli, Tony Stark still sells bombs to Israel.
Speaker 2: Dave, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Uh, Tony Steins on the Yeah, Uh what is this?
Speaker 2: Jack the blumpkin King? Kevin Durant's feet. You can win any argument basically calling your opponent a goofy looking cunt and walking away. Kings's dad got me down bad. He's all I want make my tongue of skid padkins again. You see your dad. He's got and it cuts.
Speaker 1: Do you have any pictures of your dad on social media?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah, post him around. Post your dad on social media. I'll post him. Don't worry. I haven't spoken to my dad in maybe a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh that's pretty recent.
Speaker 2: Maybe here and a half.
Speaker 1: That's relatively recent.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to my dad in three days.
Speaker 1: Jesus man, it's crazy. We're a strange.
Speaker 2: I talk to my siblings all the time, but I don't talk to him. There's like no point of talking. I know people who are like that though, like where it's just like, uh, I remember I was dating a couple of I did it a couple of people like this where it's just like, oh, yeah, I gotta if I don't call my my folks or whatever, they'll they'll freak out, and you know, I gotta I gotta call him every day, live with it every day, No, every day, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, bro, I can't even have There are days where I don't want to talk on the phone at all with anybody. So like, dude, sometimes I'll like I've definitely gone like several weeks without like phoning back home to me, which is too long in my opinion, probably, but like I don't know, two.
Speaker 1: To three maximum for me.
Speaker 2: Usually it's too every usually.
Speaker 1: At least once I'm on at least.
Speaker 2: I don't talk to my family that often. Honestly. I talk to my grandmother all the time when she was like still coherent. I talk to my aunt like maybe you once or twice. No, I talk to maybe like every birthday, so maybe like once every two months. I talk to my sister every week, every single week, every week, Yeah, because I talked to her because I heard her kid's godfather. So I try to like at least have her know my face. It's only met her like once. Yeah. And then my nieces and my nephew, I speak to them all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm very as asking me for I'm very like I don't like.
Speaker 2: Uncle king my mom. I did some dumb ship. My mom's gonna yellow if I tell her? Can you help me?
Speaker 1: Like I got you you. I ain't paying my TV people, bitch, don't don't fucking don't no offense.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking at old body because it had nothing to do to you.
Speaker 1: I just don't like talking me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like care about I like to be all the time. I talk to all the time. I don't let so much time going about me talk. I don't know if you're talking on the phone. I like to talk in person most like more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like so for me, I'm just like if I'm home, like, yeah, everybody come over, we'll talk.
Speaker 2: But like, I hate phone conversations.
Speaker 3: They're awkward, Like I feel like I'm missing like two thirds of the context because I'm only hearing people's voices, not really getting the vibe.
Speaker 1: You don't have.
Speaker 2: You don't have the soul of verbal qu's of the autist that you're like.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should make a joke right now about them their kid dying.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like I'm like the opposite of like a like a discord anxious person, where like somebody's like I can only talk through like fucking you know, discord or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in person or whatever. But the opposite where it's like I kind of hate discord and like talking through like through any like delay, if there's like a delay or like fucking anything like that, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't bother me. I just don't feel I personally don't like face timing people.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: It feels it feels inorganic in a strange way. I prefer facetiming the phone.
Speaker 1: Have you seen people in public face timing but in the way that there is so much noise that they put the phone up to their fucking ear so they can hear.
Speaker 2: But old people, no, man, No, young people do that.
Speaker 1: I've seen people. I'm like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: There's there's if you can't hear them while you it's so mad. Hey, I'm here the animals as a leader's concert in the front row. What it's I don't get it. I don't like FaceTime for some reason. It feels like fake to me. I got facetimed Lily when I didn't live with her, but like the idea of like that, I guess my girlfriend, I guess. So we see each other like during Kobe we're facetiming a lot because like obviously we were fucking.
Speaker 1: If you can't, if you can't like the same, like a long distance thing, like if there's the or like say the coach of Georgian.
Speaker 2: That makes sense to me. I know that's why Zoom got big. I get it outside of that. No, No, I don't mind discords, just like the people I'm on discord with usually at my homies, all freaks. I'm sorry laughing about a person on discords a freak. Sorry, thanks, crazy, It's true.
Speaker 3: Uh it means dad and I'm a little gay, little beatle. Now fuck face, unstoppable mister pants. Uh cardboard pie, shitting and crying where where whenever I fail to be funny. Jesus hot to go a F A G G O T Bros. Pounding Budono sucking Cho's jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades, Raytheon changing their name during Pride Month. Uh Pacers, Devil Magic is our last hope. Please light skin Avenger Sailors from the Okay Okay See Championship. Calin Moriy already beatles Gape three Pee Herman be like, haha, I'm still dead. Uh Sweeney and Kanye for President twenty twenty eight. Michael Vic beats the hiss out a Scrappy Do and Scooby Do and makes the Mystery Gang watch. I love it when you call me big Hamas. Throw your guns in the air, if you, if you suld choose Leya getting head from a gay giraffe. Beetle breaking my dick at the bend, uh Search, Peter Lori Fish battle, catch me running through a Magarelly the way Doom runs through the Doom Guy runs through Hell Brile and the smunt Iconoclass.
Speaker 2: The dish is insane, just parrying everything.
Speaker 1: You're parrying everything, parrying everything, Smitchy the Kid, the alternative lives of each other after the podcast ends.
Speaker 3: Episode has not come out yet. It's Colin Morey already post clarity Nut, I'm a better cuck than you, Rick fuck your wife now, Star Coffee Hush. Every Day's an adventure when you're homeless. This is the Little Beetle Star.
Speaker 1: It's so fun. I don't know, man, I don't know I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. We were playing last night on Me Me Ben Jake and like the way you get to optimize your runs like it is. It is definitely like elden Ring still, but it feels so like focused in the way elder Ring didn't, you know how, like was very much like exploded Words is like all right, get here points, Okay, we're gonna get this first, Get that first, rotate around, get get like figure out which strategy you have, you use your relics, like, build your stuff out. It's really really cool. I've enjoying it a lot. Some of the boss interactions are just like certain There are moments where you like, that is just a soul's game, where like I'm critically somebody and my critical ends at the exact effect frame where someone is striking me down, and I'm like, yeah, I could have avoided that.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't. I don't want to experience that right now. I love it. I don't. I don't feel like being angry right now. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's also just gonna be not the game that people were playing in like a couple of months, is the way that I think about it. Really Yeah, yeah, I think people are gonna playing that for a while because they're definitely gonna do like live services for the most part. That's I hate that, it's disgusting, but like adding like that live stole, like add stuff to it, like adding more content. I know what you mean, but I also still feel like you don't like that. Really, I think that's the how you keep a game alive.
Speaker 1: First, well, it's not the game for what I think of from software. That's not what I want. But that's not I'm already kind of like I don't care. I would like you to use your resources to make Dark Sold four or something. I do what you mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the point of like, I don't know. I think that's how you make a game. Figure out a way to put fucking blood Borne on PC.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe a couple of things, but like look at fair you guys, you know, have fun with it and everything. But I just like, damn, yeah, darks Holes three was a long time ago. Yes, it's gonna be, it's gonna be ten years yeah, next year. No, No, no, not twenty sixteen, that's playing No twenty sixteen, No, twenty sixteen, It doesn't it. Yeah, it just doesn't speak to me.
Speaker 3: It's every time I see game playing it, I'm just like I think it's I'm just very underwhelmed by it.
Speaker 2: The only problem with it is that that game is not a game to play by yourself at fucking all. You need a coherent team to work together for that game or else you're not gonna have a good time, have.
Speaker 1: A big thing, you know me. Like I just finished co Op, I don't really do much. Yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: I like games like that, like I Dug Marathon and Arc Wreators I played a little bit, Like I like key based games. I just like souls games are just not those games to me, Like that's such a strictly single player experience. To me, I think this one works well. I think they do a very good job making it like it would be like if they made like a maybe like a three player got a war, you know what I mean, just like they did Essential.
Speaker 1: They did do.
Speaker 2: A Sentsion was fun but for what it was, but it wasn't like I know, I'm not getting it.
Speaker 1: I tried it and it was just like I don't care. It was like one of those things if I remember correctly, Like I don't even remember because I just I don't care, and they do.
Speaker 2: They were making a life service God of War and then they scrapped it. Remember this one they had supposed to be it service one who I think the supposed to be a LPs service game. What are you saying? Twenty eighteen got a war? I think the initial idea was was Bee l Service. They like making a real name.
Speaker 1: That's not true. There was another whole this idea. They were just working on something. Yeah, fairly recently. Oh, they scrapped it.
Speaker 2: Fucking Blue Point was doing it and they're the fucking remaster studio that the guys that readid Demon Souls for PS five. They did fucking the Middle Gala collection. Early on p S three and Xbox or sixty, they were gonna make a live service. They were on a fucking the live service got a war and then it got scrapped. Yeah, I'm just like, what the fuck are you doing that shit? Everyone was like, one, don't they hair of remake? Fucking couldtar That ship is just in fucking limbo. Apparently it's not shut down yet. Apparently it's still it's still happening.
Speaker 1: What they're saying, there's a state of play happening right now?
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, I would freak the fuck out, Like Cold Tour comes out in twenty five minutes, It's.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, what, let's see what if correct don't spoil? Actually I don't care. O'kay.
Speaker 2: I guess there's like a fighting game Marvel but in Japan.
Speaker 1: Marvel but in Japan.
Speaker 2: Oh that was cool. There's like to con fighting Souls.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I heard that name before.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're showing the double Double O seven by Hitman guys. Oh, interesting, Okay, it'll be something that you want.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna be the Double of seven? Oh? A donkey?
Speaker 2: They finally make it just double seven for twenty years.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this. I saw a glimpse of the is definitely not damage.
Speaker 2: It is very clearly a white man of some kind of course. I think it's based on the original or something, Oh like the wife Peter guy. Yeah, Peter Laurie, Peter Laurie, Peter loond fucking go hard. I would absolutely love that, it actually would. I am double o' saven. Wait, who Peter Laurie, the guy who's like the inspiration for fucking ego and all those.
Speaker 1: Fun Oh I was talking about how sorry, Hugh Laurie.
Speaker 2: I was like, when you said the voice, I was like, what did I do?
Speaker 1: You have cancer? Ah? That would suck.
Speaker 2: Where's my Burcosetts?
Speaker 1: Peter Glory as a house as house, Peter Laurie as Hugh Laurie.
Speaker 2: Yes, in house.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot. I love that.
Speaker 2: No, fucking I hate that. I even know who Peter Lourie is on a first name basis.
Speaker 1: It is weird that you know that.
Speaker 2: It's it's twenty twenty five. He's been dead for probably one hundred years or some shit. He's been dead for one hundred years is crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it was dead when he was still alive.
Speaker 2: It's even more crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like, though, it's like that Joe Biden thing where like Trump did you see the Trump thing where tweet about Joe Biden being a fucking android or yeah, dude, oh my, it's fucking over.
Speaker 2: Man, It's never been so over. I can't It's never been more over.
Speaker 1: For the world is gone. Bro. Uh.
Speaker 3: This is the Little Beatles star Cluster, home to ten billion gay Little Beatles, all salivating for Sweete's coming. Clip This super faggot Craig The Canadian Page three.
Speaker 1: Alright, no, we're moving along.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying. We got too many Expedition three spoiler casts to watch. It's your boy, Shanny Die and I have transformed into the ginger version of Colum where he already comeshot gaming tm at Grock Is this through Serban Agent two sixty seven Star Tank Podcast number one, January twelve, twenty fourteen, Kingston, Derek, you guys know Slavery's overright.
Speaker 1: You can go home.
Speaker 3: Dracula Flow, I put tiger Baum in her pussy before I fuck, or have her howl in like a cat and heat jack off five jacked off five hundred and ninety times in twenty twenty four, Tracked twenty twenty when and to what most day? Most in a day was six times am a beatle Moriarty Gal Gadot was hesitant to sign the sign on to Snow White remake unless Disney, until Disney told her that it was a palm meant for children. Beatle Hooker in his beetlefish nets, sucking beetle dick for beatle meth oh Nicholas Brillhart Obi, won't you blow me? Waiting for sween hunting teer. I want waiting for the spirit sween Hunting tier. I want to, I don't, I'll don't fucking stop.
Speaker 1: I got a whatever. Uh go go gaped. I'm gonna just watch the State of Play nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they call him slipping Jimmy Crapling to Gremlin. It's uh the great blunkin Charlie Brown.
Speaker 1: Bless you.
Speaker 2: Oh you revoke a blessing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to go to hal bean and cheese. No sauce because the fucking sauce such.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 1: Damn you old dude.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just fucking fat, dude. You know it's crazy. I can't drink orange juice anymore because it fox on my tummy.
Speaker 3: You you should have stopped a long time ago, dude. Orange juice has been sucking me up acid wise for a long ass time.
Speaker 2: For a while, I couldn't dure.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: If I if I like, I like it still, But like I if I drink orange juice, bro, my tummy hurts all day. It's crazy. It's a while so sad because I love orangejuice.
Speaker 1: It is my favorite beverage. You gotta have the fake orange juice now, you gotta have a what is it called tammer know what.
Speaker 2: Not as don't I don't. I don't drink juice like that, right too, Pico, thank you? That's oh yeah, that's an I drink this. That's a that's the furniture store from a breaking bed. Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't drink SODA's or juice anymore.
Speaker 3: Mans they call him slipping Jimmy Crimmel sugar. I want to bomb these Pokemon scalpers, all the Pokemon scalpers. Ninth level wizard a vocation spelled it she colon scabbing up my dick to make it bigger.
Speaker 1: Kingston.
Speaker 2: You should play Warhammer forty k rope Trader. It's a c C RPG.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 3: Wage Slate five eighty three, Rhythm of X Men animated series for my butt.
Speaker 2: Fuck my butt, uh Peppini Bros. Jeffrey Epstein and Minecraft be like, I am Steam and.
Speaker 1: That is so not like nothing has that right, No, I don't think that's ever possible.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like tree deep hibernation, like is my rested? I means if it gets if I get excited, what is that to permit to permit it?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is insane?
Speaker 1: Holy fuck like the normal rate at.
Speaker 2: Fifteen forty five, that's insane. Normal wrestling wrestling heart rate is like what like maybe like eighty five to like mine's mine's like one hundred and seven. That's a bit high for resting not that good, arrested like eighty to like ninety maybe ninety five.
Speaker 1: Are you sure? I was told that like the higher the number the better, Like it was like higher number, more good. I heard it was like reverse golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. It is reverse golf.
Speaker 1: That's how they explained everything else.
Speaker 2: Your doctor day reverse golf with everything eld is just that up as good. That's every other, every other thing reverse golf.
Speaker 1: Doctor. Your doctor isn't explain reverse golf.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like reverse golf. I'd say, uh, praffiti brother, yeah, don doctors and the cold Swinging Slasher.
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 3: I always make my name something fucking stupid for this podcast. And I comment on a different page pp I walk my lonely toad. He he he four, I walk my lonely toad.
Speaker 1: He has no bitch to fuck. He is alone.
Speaker 2: Bit he is alone.
Speaker 1: He is alone. Horrible nice sir, loan.
Speaker 2: Uh heterosexual little beetle who doesn't need Beetle Dick.
Speaker 1: I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't need it mebe fishy, a mean lesbian.
Speaker 3: The gun that Elon Musk keeps on his nightstand will become important in the final act.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. Like you see that passage in the game.
Speaker 3: I forgot that he shared that picture of that gun by his bedside table with all the fucking like energy drink cans or whatever the fuck that was years ago. That was like twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen or something.
Speaker 2: The fact that I ever respected him is crazy. I'm so shamed to myself. I feel like that crazy. But because I only like tangentially kind of by default respected him on the level of just like, oh, okay, you're doing SpaceX. SpaceX is cool. But I didn't really care enough.
Speaker 1: No, I was I would never stay.
Speaker 3: When I foun out he was crazy, I was like, oh he's crazy, h not even really surprising. Yeah, yeah, I was never a fan of you.
Speaker 1: I wish I could.
Speaker 2: I wish I could body slides have been and blow him up.
Speaker 1: I just want him to like like you're like, oh, he doesn't get it animation, he's not laughing. I got it.
Speaker 2: Burg Saty John Strickland, I'm out here coming shiploads while the rest of you are shitting cumloads. The first or Key David presents the Flashes new nemesis, the Speedo File, speed of File. That's crazy, like he really like speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris, why did you get fired from gamesop in one day? Pre ros play eight ninety six.
Speaker 2: I got lock jaw during the Graveyard Chips at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaw is previously mentioned autistic Rose of Parks refusing to give up her seat on the short bus. Get him to the Greek is no longer a movie, It's a true crime reenacting video. Thats goofy Choices by E forty is the bad to the bone of rap?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. That's all off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: I got it. I gotta I gotta hear it. Yeah I don't. I don't repect, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Love E forty. I'm also not a Californian, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like to me.
Speaker 2: It's like a respect for me.
Speaker 1: OJ doesn't have that weird voice, sees like something clown sounds like that.
Speaker 2: No way, he's let me hold it.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how he raps. Doesn't talk like he hold it back. Yeah in the block, you know, he doesn't talk like that, just a regular voice.
Speaker 1: I would imagine Jesus Christ. He's like, yeah, this is the rest. Is big enough to set a cup on her booty. Oh goodness, he's like that. It's I got a flat with full of water with my fluepel.
Speaker 2: Look, you lost mad weight, dude, big, big, big big.
Speaker 1: He was probably gonna die if he didn't.
Speaker 2: He was big, big, big man. They made him shave all that ship. He's fucking down crazy.
Speaker 1: It was only because he was on that like love and hip hop or someoney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, I'm a least ship, but I'm fucking hot bitches.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't believe this.
Speaker 2: Lost like I lost like three hundred pounds. I lost three hundred pouns and I'm still two hundred. The Bay Area for breakfast, the Big Area. You he has a ball of.
Speaker 1: Ball.
Speaker 2: It's oh and it's the fucking hyphen like fucking cheerios, the whole old hyphen Sempics.
Speaker 1: That's tremendous, eximping.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm even wait, invisibly, I had real time I'm losing weight, I'm getting thinner as you should meet right here now, I'm the weight. I'm I'm I'm crazy. It's like it's like when you fucking vacuum like vacuum seel ship. Yeah. Yeah, that's gonna be the future instead of healthcare, We're gonna get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah probably yea, all.
Speaker 3: Like cosmetic symptom related things, not underlying cause related that, like.
Speaker 2: Whyn't we get better healthcare? And like, fucking I don't know, you utilize the fucking fact that I have always since you're on the back of my neck, you know, the fucking fact that they've fucking found cures Laying on my penis visible means stop diabetes and listen to this here They're like, no, we'll kill you if you.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. Listen to this one. Laying on my penis until it falls asleep, so it feels like I'm giving someone else a hand job.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I've never had a numb penis before me neither. I can't even but I don't really I don't really can't. But I don't really feel my pens exactly exactly, you know, Like I'm not like I feel my hands, in my arms.
Speaker 1: I feel more on my penis than I do my hands.
Speaker 2: I feel more, I feel more using it. Not naturally when I'm existing as it's resting.
Speaker 1: I feel more now that I'm focusing on it. I feel it more.
Speaker 2: Right now, I feel it. I can feel the blood moving through it and head of it against it. I can feel it fucking about to bust through the table right now.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Remy Turner wishing for another for Blumkinsmy Turners, Rimmy Turner, Turners the real person, Turner's blumpkin obsessed cousin.
Speaker 3: Turner wishing for another blumpkin nicky, ziggy straight slayer making the world gear uh gustave when he nuts be like for those who come after? Nice annoying race Trader Lily's brother playing Fallout, I r L sorry miss.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Miss Jackson flat out? Sorry? Yeah, I like, wait, shouldn't I read that wrong? Yeah? The game was crazy, badly Brave Dog the Beetle Humper h e theory you need tell lowering his weapon and hal three people Melfis won and rounding out our list.
Speaker 2: You remember dart how it was the dart board but it was people. You remember that from Paradise right.
Speaker 1: No, oh yeah, it was like darts.
Speaker 2: But it was people. So you would drive the cars fast possible, possibly fast you possibly can, and you would fucking crash through the fucking winsky the windshield and hit the thing.
Speaker 1: My friend with.
Speaker 2: Bose eye, Dude, that hit the direct middle consistently, and I was like, how are you doing? Car crash? You gotta take that in real life.
Speaker 1: Man, that's such a cool idea. I love Burnout so good. That game was so all the car games I've ever played, that's like up there for sure.
Speaker 2: I hate how many games died in the three sixty PS four era, dude, or three wells four? Really really we got Burnout games on the three sixty well that's what I mean, Like it was like the last one.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Makes me so sad. Those seems are so fucking fun. Man, is singing into your mom's pussy? Is that whirl like a toilet? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Like you're flushing, You're flushing into her pussy. I'm trying to do some dubious al Right, Well that was that's a fresh show.
Speaker 2: Image disgusting.
Speaker 1: That's it for a show. We'll see you next time. By