Speaker 1: Okay, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How you do?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: You do you do? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Now you do?
Speaker 4: Brother aroud of sad.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey we're the mon.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How's everyone doing this morning? What's up? Welcome to your Welcome everyone to the stream. I hope everybody's enjoying and their day, their week, their month, their year. Good Wednesday morning. How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people are getting ready or just getting up or what's up, guys, good morning? That's uh? Tell people no, mm hm, what's up? Prostate power? What's up? Brother? What's up? Welcome to the stream. But I'm okay, what's up? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Kah kah.
Speaker 1: But what's up? How is everyone doing the day? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay. I know a lot of people are getting ready to go to work. I know a lot of people are getting ready for their day. Yes, dumn, but good morning. That's yeah. What's up guys? M no.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, we had a lot of clips, y'all. We got a bunch of clips from the show I did last night. With Dave We do plus. Also last night I put them on the Peak, on the picture on the spreaker. I took the painstaking task of putting all them on on the spreaker. I gotta promote that because number one is our podcast platform. Yeah, I do. Gotta promote it because it's our podcast platform. That's where you can get all the podcasts, all the episodes in audio form, and you can also listen when if I wanted to it, there's sometimes I don't want to. You can get us on you can get us on Apple. If you don't wanna, you can get us on Spotify.
Speaker 4: Where we.
Speaker 3: You know, this show is.
Speaker 1: Your daily dose of Southern hospitality. Actually it's it's your daily dose. It's your Southern it's your Yeah. Unpromoted these due to the fact that people are complaining that they're yeah, I'm I'm not I'm not complaining about things because I want people to listen. People are like, oh, he he complains about babe. You know it's about Yeah, there's a lot of places that you have to do what's right, do what you want, and I'm working. Listen and here's the thing. Yeah, sorry, fun way ye Robert spawn three dollars. Thank you so much, Robert. Three dollars Robert spawned three dollars cash app Robert spawn Thank you so much, brother. I appreciate that. Thank you, Robert. I al right before you say, I already thank you for the three dollars on cash app. Thank you, Robert h because I'm here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does one.
Speaker 6: Of them, m hm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're doing a fundraiser for the Erica Legacy Foundation. If anyone that does want to, like, yeah, I just want to say thank you guys for.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone have nothing day. He who yeah, ok, yeah, Hey, Sean, if you want to come up, you got a link. Link is in the group chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm my insern so yeah, but I just wanted to come on for like a short stream, y'all. I just wanted to come on and and do a stream.
Speaker 4: Yeah up there.
Speaker 1: Blieve, don't care there you were doing. Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 1: You're up this early? You're always up this early. Listen.
Speaker 5: I wake up when I want to.
Speaker 1: Sean, But what's up? Hey, dude, what do you have.
Speaker 5: To be to work at seven am? You have to be to work at seven am?
Speaker 1: What what is this? Wait a minute, Wait a minute. You have to be up at work, you have to go you go to work at seven am?
Speaker 5: No, what if you had to? But you should be You should be up, You should be ready at all times. I'm definitely blazed though. So Jake, what's going on? Jake, Let's talk about PEPSI, let's talk about bad Baby. I'm telling you what is better music? Bad Baby, Taylor Swift. I'm going with the Bad Baby, Daniel bring going right?
Speaker 1: The best music is this guy who oh ay? Or this guy who's who's the better ball? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, they're raiding of ball hair o ye.
Speaker 1: He was actually gonna hey, brother, Yeah, I'll do a few minutes with you, but I got to end, Jake. We're just getting started.
Speaker 5: This is going to be a three hour episode.
Speaker 6: Baby, Okay, but but where's the snack pack?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: I thought that Matt, the snack pack or.
Speaker 1: Whatever be here Saturday. It will be here Saturday. I'm getting tracking on it. By the way, the snap pack will be here before the fucking headphones will be here.
Speaker 5: Geeesh, I think the how can snacks get there faster than headphones? That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, no, let me, let me, let me check the tracking because it said that. So when I checked the track and the headphone said that, they were waiting on their way there, waiting on the damn people too. They got the label made. They just gotta wait for pickup. Geesh, Yeah it's yes, yes, what what's this? Oh? My package will be here today, My package will be here today.
Speaker 5: Yay, So it'll be so today, is it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 5: Today is tomorrow already Wednesday? Wednesday, lay Wednesday. The guy who So, even if you're in California, it's Wednesday right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no not, I'm not not the headphones. This is for a package that I got from Salt Lake City, Utah.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's my Justin who did my logo and stuff, sent me a few things. Oh that's cool. Yeah, all right, I love you brother.
Speaker 5: All right, man, I'll talk to you later. It was good seeing you. Now listen
Speaker 1: Subscribe to