Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Dan, if you're going to fight.
Speaker 1: For truth, justice and the American way, you have to start by fighting for the unborn, You've got to start by fighting for innocent human life before birth. And today's opening is just a perfect example of that, right because the undeniable science, and you're going to love what's coming. By the way, you do not see this coming. It is so fresh, it is so different. It's just such another way of pointing out the obvious that abortion takes an innocent human life.
Speaker 2: And this comes from a Democrat. But here's the point. Here's the point.
Speaker 1: You know, this position that that abortion on demand should be legal throughlabor and delivery is one of the most anti science positions in human history, let alone being anti basic morality, et cetera. And the example we get today is once again from a Democrat state legislator in Colorado. She's from I know you'll be surprised, Boulder. Her name is Karen McCormick. And so Karen McCormick is, as I understand it, part of pushing.
Speaker 2: A bill that has to do with whether.
Speaker 1: The somebody who has passed away wants to be referred to as as the opposite of their true gender, that they have a right to do so. Right, So she's speaking in favor of that kind of bill. But what she does in the process is say something that first on its face is just goofy, This idea that, oh, somehow these babies who are babies, I mean, they're living humans. Somehow these babies are deciding before they're born that well, they have a penis, they're really not male. I mean, just goofy stuff like that. But as you listen to this sound, think about what she's doing. I mean, her own party, the Democratic Party, is just that worships at the altar of abortion right, completely devoted without compromise, to this idea of being able to kill that innocent human life, dismember it, cut it apart, burn it, do whatever you have to do from their standpoint up until the moment it's delivered. Yet she she's saying that her view is no, this living human is actually determining that it's not really a male despite that penis during the second trimester. So how does she reconcile these two different beliefs. I mean, it's fascinating to listen to cut one.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 3: We know, even from fetal development perspective, that sex is defined in the first trimester of pregnancy, whereas the beginnings of the sense of gender identity start in the second trimester of pregnancy. So certainly often these two things match up, but often they don't.
Speaker 1: So the only well, Ryan, the only way you can have a sense of gender identity in the second trimester a trimester is if you're a living human, right, indeed, a living thinking human. Okay, so you know, okay, well, I got this appendage that probably makes me a male, but I really identify as a female. I mean, so it's her position, right, that this is a living, functioning human who is now developing this sense that they really don't have the gender that their body parts say they are. How can anybody mesh that with the idea of oh, yeah, you can kill.
Speaker 2: You can just go in and kill it.
Speaker 4: I don't think those are two reconcilable points stand and we would love to have representative McCormick on to elucidatas as to where.
Speaker 2: Her possession stands.
Speaker 4: Well, I sent an email as I copied you on, and then Kelly has been tasked the phone call.
Speaker 5: Follow up, which he's really good at.
Speaker 2: Hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Well, and that will be certain to happen. But I'm trying to remember if we had her on the show before.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think I have some.
Speaker 1: Vague recollection that maybe we did on some other issue. But yeah, hopefully she'll come on, because first I just love to talk about that. And you you had a great word there. You really are are thesaurus. I wonder if you should change your nickname from AI to how about Sourus?
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Either would if you weren't already engaged, that would be great for you.
Speaker 2: Out there, but thanks appreciate it. Sourus. I mean that is a very.
Speaker 5: Powerful thing, soaring, but yes, Sourus.
Speaker 6: I like it's sourus.
Speaker 2: Wow. I think I'm going to maybe trademark den. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Maybe Kelly could look up whether there's ever been a human named sourus. You are, I mean, because you're right, it's irreconcilable. So I'd love to have the conversation with Representative McCormick about that, But I'd really like to have the conversation about where she gets this goofy idea that that somehow, somehow, these babies who are full of human right, that somehow these babies are deciding even before they're born, that they're really not their gender. I just love to know where that comes from. And in researching this segment, I know.
Speaker 2: You'll be shocked to hear that.
Speaker 1: I uh, here's a piece I came across on her from Colorado Newsline. State Representative Karen McCormick brings science to lawmaking. Now, it's unrelated to today's topic and they'll probably be taking that piece down pretty quickly. But I'd love to know the science behind this, the science behind this, because if you're going to be true to science, the only thing you can conclude is that abortion takes an innocent human life.
Speaker 2: It's just at a different stage.
Speaker 1: And if you're going to be true to science, you have to acknowledge there is no science anywhere on the face of the earth, no matter what somebody's been smoking or drinking or token that says that that child is deciding before it's born, that it's really not a boy.
Speaker 5: And if it can be.
Speaker 4: So this is this is such a conundrum because let's go with it, let's walk down her path that it can do that, then it requires brain function, and what has brain function a living being? And what should you not be able to abort a living being in the womb because it's a human at that point, because that's brain function. Right now, you decided such a wit.
Speaker 1: Actually had the opening point in the show, right, you can't have this sense and we've got to play the sound again just because I think people are going to enjoy it so much.
Speaker 2: You can't have.
Speaker 1: This sense that or as a realization is what she's describing that. Oh no, despite that appendage, I'm really not a male. I identify as female unless in fact, you have a functioning brain and you're able to analyze that and identify differently. So yeah, cut one again.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: We know, even from fetal development perspective, that sex is defined in the first trimester of pregnancy, whereas the beginnings of the sense of gender identity start in the second trimester of pregnancy. So certainly often these two things match up, but often they don't.
Speaker 1: So do you think they're going to run around of the Democratic Party now, because this is what Democrats run up against all the time, right, is the pesky science like in California where Democrats insist that you have a right to kill that child until the child's delivered. Yet, if you have to commit a crime against the mother not even knowing she's pregnant, and you take the child's life before the child's born, you've committed capital murder in California. So you know, how do Democrats reconcile that?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh yeah, it's capital murder.
Speaker 1: And the only reason that capital murder statute it's been upheld in California is because, yes, as a matter of science, that is a living human just happens to be living inside the mom for the first nine months.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason they're.
Speaker 1: Able to put people in jail for life in California on that charge. But then Democrats say, you have this right to kill it as long as you're the mother. So how do they reconcile that, mister fun.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 1: They can't, right, which is why everybody should be so happy today because we know that eventually life's going to prevail. Right now, you want it to be a whole lot sooner and later, and we see the steady march towards the pro life position. But yeah, because the facts are what they are in the science is what it is. In basic morality with or without religion is what it is. Then yeah, eventually life's going to prevail because anything else is just insane, as we have pointed out to us today by Representative Karen McCormick, but in an completely different kind of way.
Speaker 2: I did not see this one coming.
Speaker 1: Did you see this coming anytime in your lifetime from anybody?
Speaker 5: No, it's such an own goal too.
Speaker 4: Dan and I talked about it on my show that she went so far out on the plank to try to justify the trans ideology in utero that she forgot about her abortion on demand for any reason or no reason at all portion of her ideology.
Speaker 1: Which I'm assuming she has right because she's an elected Democrat, But maybe she's the unicorn. Maybe she doesn't have that position. So I'm really looking forward to getting her on. But one thing we know is what she says in this tape, and we'll play it and when we come back, as we take texting calls, what she says in this tape just completely undermines the Democratic position on abortion. But I'd really love to know what her science is for determining that these children are deciding they're not really boys and girls before birth. I'd love to know where she gets that. You're on the Dan Capitlas Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Caplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So love here, give me all of them. Look, see that Trump was right about everything. Just came in.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, I said, this was sent in by a fan.
Speaker 5: I said, I think we should make.
Speaker 2: Some of them right, but we were pretty much. You won't want are you allowed to take away? Because you'll consider and I know him well a.
Speaker 5: Stiff Brian, You're not one. He'll take other things, but.
Speaker 2: Not a free head.
Speaker 6: Always say yes to the president, always.
Speaker 2: Say yes to anybody like one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, winning's fun, right, But Ryan, I'm a little disappointed, my friend. I mean, after everything we went through leading up to the election, we don't have any Dan was right about everything. Hats I think it could be done, yes, but yes, I do have a preference in color saying I was going to say, I was just going to ask that, but that would be way too self serving. So we are not doing those hats now if somebody else wants.
Speaker 2: To do them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But anyway, we're talking about something so fun right now. I mean, you're not going to believe this stuff. Democrats in Colorado the gift that keeps on giving, and.
Speaker 2: So what we have.
Speaker 1: And there are so many of these great moments right where even the left has to acknowledge that abortion is the taking of an innocent human life. That's a living human you're killing, And they acknowledge it. They have to in so many different ways, but they'll never give an inch on Oh, but you can kill it anyway, right So I want to replay this sound just because it's it's so thrilling. This is representative Karen McCormick from Bolder recognizing that you know child is a living human when she says falsely that the child can figure out in the second trimester that it's not really a boy or girl despite those body parts cut one.
Speaker 3: Please, we know even from fetal development perspective, that sex is defined in the first trimester of pregnancy, whereas the beginnings of the sense of gender identity start in the second trimester of pregnancy. So certainly often these two things match up, but often they don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but first of all, sorry, sorry doctor, and she has a veterinarian. Sex is gender, right, they're the same thing. Now, if somebody decides, hey, I don't like that appendage, and I'm going to call myself a girl, knock yourselves out. But don't don't ask everybody else to lie about that, and don't be teaching kids that's normal. So this brings us then to her bill, which which really has to be one of the one of the most bizarre bills in Colorado history, because as I read it, and I hope she comes on and joins us, and if she thinks I'm missing something she can tell me. Is I'm reading HB twenty five eleven nine Gender Identity Certificate of Death. It is requiring under punishment of criminal prosecution. It is requiring public officials to lie inoficial public records. I don't know how else you read this, Ryan, but what it says, and I'll get into the verbatim for people, is Okay, let's say, and you know we're all going to go sometime, right, but let's say you have a dearly departed on the slab right there, and that dearly departed has a penis than what the coroner is required to do under the threat of criminal prosecution if he won't, is to lie on that public record and say the deceased is a female as long as the decease left a note or filled out a form saying they want to be called a female. This has to be Twilight zone, right, Ryan, I'm still asleep. This isn't really happening. This is like two in the morning.
Speaker 2: Last night, because this can't really be.
Speaker 1: Happening a Colorado law that forces a public official to lie on a public document about a medical fact.
Speaker 2: But that is what this bill does.
Speaker 4: And I wanted to ask you this, Stan, because I talked to doctor Travis Morrell in my program earlier today from a medical standpoint where you just referred to. But what about the legal standpoint of this, like we talked about with Jack Phillips and Masterpiece cakeshop of it being compelled speech for a coroner to fill out a form knowing that what that information is is scientifically false, form held to enter that information anyway.
Speaker 1: What a brilliant points you make, because then you get into multiple layers of First Amendment, right, I mean, they're you're affecting, you know, religion, in multiple different ways, including it is against most people's religion to lie, right, But then you're then you've got the other part of free speech as well, separate apart from you know, freedom of religion in the First Amendment, which is you have a right and this is government speech, right, you have a right to not lie. So no, I love that. I love that argument. I can't believe for a second that this thing would pass and be signed, which probably means it's going to pass and be signed. Right, But can you can poll us in his run for president and we've got duel things going on. Police is running for president and I'm planning to be quarterback of QB on the Broncos next year. But anyway, can you imagine running for presidents saying oh, yeah, no, I signed this law and it requires public officials to lie about a medical fact in medical documents. Well, one thing I'd love to at people brainstorm because we have such a smart audience, right, is okay, what could some of.
Speaker 2: The other impacts of this be? So the Colorado Democrats get their.
Speaker 1: Way, then public officials have to lie about medical facts, indisputable medical facts on medical records. What could some of the fallout be from that down the road, whether it's intended or unintended consequences. Would love to get your thoughts on that. Hey, quick preview. We will have Mike O'Donnell, an economist with us after the break to talk about some new crime stats that just came out and his take on those, which is that, Hey, lots of the country getting better, at Colorado not so much.
Speaker 2: So we'll do a quick.
Speaker 1: Hit on that, but then I want to continue this conversation Ryan, because it's such an insight, right, It's just such an insight in so many different things, including it appears the limitless goofiness of the left when it comes to this trans issue. And you would have thought after election Day, in getting historically spanked across the nation, that they'd be giving up the ghost on this, but they're doubling down, they are.
Speaker 4: And these are losing positions of diminishing returns.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 4: I keep thinking back to the Jared Polus point, this guy is going to submarine his own presidential campaign before it even begins. Between if he signs this into law, which will be a lunatic, fringe radical element that's not done in any other state. And then also the gun grab bill that's probably soon going to make it to his desk, although he's trying behind the scenes to water it down. He's going to have to run on the far left lane and be to the left of Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: It seems, yeah, which is not his plan, right. No, so he is going to sign that bill. He is going to sign that bill. And and I think you're right, well, you know, and I don't mean to be mean, but it can't really hurt him nationally when he's not going to be viable nationally to begin with. But yes, the lane he's trying to fabricate, which is this moderate lane yet that's not going to work from I'd love to hear from you, dam five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: What do you make of this bill.
Speaker 1: That would force public officials to lie on death certificates? And the latest crime stats for Colorado?
Speaker 2: Next on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: So if at least a few Colorado Democrats get their way and they've got a bill moving through the legislature, it looks like pretty quick that then you're going to be breaking the law if you are, say a corner corner's assistant, et cetera, around the state, and it's your job to sign these documents.
Speaker 2: After somebody passes away.
Speaker 1: You are subject to criminal prosecution if you write down on that death certificate that that is a male who died, despite the fact that the body's laying there in front of you with all the male parts. If that male left a note saying that male is a female, then you are breaking the law. If you write down scientifically correct facts on that death certificate. It's really truly mind blowing. So uh, let's go to the VIP line. I want to do a quick detour and then we'll get back to this other subject. I see this gentleman online really intrigued by some people I respect follow him as well. Mike O'Donnell is kind enough to join us. Mike, as you know, on Acts, you identify yourself as a legally naturalized you as citizen economist and entrepreneurial ecosystem builder charting the demise of the US and Colorado economies. So you must be the life of every party. My friend and I thought I was so welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Dan. Yes, I'm a very exciting person. So I don't get invited out too much exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so like if you're out at a barbecue and somebody says, hey, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I charted the demise of your life? Yes, yes, but we're going to want to talk to you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been a recent recent issue ever since President Biden came into office, have been.
Speaker 2: A recent Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Mike, tell us a little more about yourself and then I want to ask you about this post you have on the latest FBI crime data. But yeah, a little bit more about you if you would.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, most of my working career is really being involved with helping small businesses and entrepreneurs grow staff and most important like break shops, because in a state like cord Intacton across the United States, if it wasn't for startups croving jobs in this nation, we wouldn't really be creating any jobs at all. So that's always been like I've run a small business development center at the University of Kansas to copership business classes there and then the twenty years you're in Colorado iran mission by a nonprofit Colorado lending source. So now I'm sort of retired, but on my second career running a little nonprofit that helps people get access to the Kiva on one program.
Speaker 1: Well, and the accent I'm trying to place it is that Boulder County where said a.
Speaker 7: Little bit for the south. It's a little bit south of Colorado. Spring Summit's originally from Australia. So that's the naturalized American citizen elements of my little posts.
Speaker 2: Well, wonderful and thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: So your post says, according to the latest st f BEHID data, violent crime rates are down eight point one percent nationally since twenty seventeen, except in twelve states. And then you talk about Colorado, so please pick it up from there, my friend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've seen something that was presented to the Washington legislation to do with crime. The chart that I saw didn't have a source or any information, so I thought to just dig in and see if I could replicate that information that someone presented over there. The FBI database keeps track of things like violent crimes and property crimes and car thefts, and I've been in there before to look at car thefts because that obviously effects businesses here as well as we individuals have to pay current insurance so I jumped in, and I jumped on the database to look at trends in terms of violent crime reports. And I thought i'd look for the period twenty seventeen through to twenty twenty three. Twenty three is the latest information twenty seventeen because that was the year before Colorado basically got swept by the Democrats. And I, and I'm sure all your listeners are familiar with the soft on crime approach that Democrat ags have had, you know, for many years now, and I was curious to see if I could see whether that had an impact in Colorado summer. I like to look at numbers and stats and stuff like that just because that tells me where we're going as a nation in a state. So that was really the origin for it. When I looked at twenty seventeen Daughta, I saw that Colorado was ranked like twenty first in the nation in terms of violent crimes, you know per capita, which where you would expect a sort of a mid sized state to be. And then in twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen weast upped eighteen, and then in twenty twenty one, in twenty twenty two or like eight and sixth in the nation, and that sort of is an indication of the fact that we've really increased our ranking because filent crime is increasing sort of exponentially, is so I thought i'd take a little bit deeper, and that's where I found the plast It's been increasing and the rest of the country's actually been improving less violent crime.
Speaker 1: Which makes sense, right, I mean going back to the series of laws, and do you say soft on crime? And I appreciate at that point, I would say, actually, in many examples pro criminal. I think Colorado has a lot of flat out Colorado Democratic Party pro criminal legislation. So we shouldn't, I guess, be shocked by these numbers. We should be horrified, but not shocked.
Speaker 7: No, And again, the population of Colorado hasn't been increasing that rapidly. So in twenty seventeen we had twenty thousand odd violent crime statistics reported, and twenty twenty three were up to twenty seven thousand. We had twenty nine and twenty two, So you know, that's been a huge increase for a relatively stable population, which is the reason probably why I feel less safe I'm driving around.
Speaker 2: In with these types Mike o'donald our guest.
Speaker 1: You can follow at Mike o'donald on x So, Mike, at this point, looking at the trend lines you're looking at as an economist, where do you expect that line to go from here compared to the rest of the nation.
Speaker 7: Well, Washington States well in front of but there are states that have very, very high crime rates, and now in New Mexico is one of those. I refer to those as like third world states. Colorado is trending that direction. And this is me looking at the small business and entrepreneurship perspective. If we have way too much crime, just as we're seeing like in downtown Denver Worth the restaurants, that impacts the ability of businesses to generate revenue or hire employees. And if that continues, I mean, we have other statistics. In Colorado. We are through the last four years, have been at the highest inflation rate of any state, so we're number one there. Colorado households owe more money than people in any other state, so we're number one for debt. We look at what's happened in the last twelve months. We've lost twenty one and a half thousand jobs in Colorado in the last twelve months, and our unemployment has increased by thirty six thousand, three hundred dot. We have about thirty nine thousand federal workers in the state, some of whom will probably go away this year. I mean, it's just pointing to the fact that Colorado is not in a great position. You know, when we went into the Great Recession back in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, Colorado was one of the strongest states. The last one's in and the first one's out. This next time, when we have our next recession, which we do and we'll have, Colorado is poorly prepared and it will be a little bit more challenging for our state to get past this next it. So I'm just suggesting it's the state could be better prepared. The legislature could actually be working on things that help the economy rather than trying to fix social issues that aren't really broken. And just as you were talking before, and that thing about the testifics is silly and stupid. So there are things that are more important for the state to be focused on in terms of how can we strengthen our economy and get ready for whatever comes in the future.
Speaker 1: Well, and Mike, my last question for you in the last minute we have together. Is how bizarre that Colorado should be facing all of these problems self inflicted right on goals, as Ryan would say, when we've been gifted with one of the most beautiful places in the world, We've been gifted with all these natural advantages. Yet somehow, under this leftist rule, we're in the process of blowing it all and finishing behind states that can't can't compare to us, can't hold our jock.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it really is a tragedy. I'm a relative you coming to Colorado, only been here since two thousand, so as twenty five years, but it's not the state that it was when I moved here in two thousand. Even that was a really big year for people moving to Colorado, two thousand and one, I think the second biggest on record. But now we have people leaving the states and all mult people leaving and coming in. That's the pure reflection of hell estates being operated by our friends.
Speaker 2: Good, beautiful point, and let's do this.
Speaker 1: Let's get together again soon and then talk about the fix, okay, because we know it can be fixed.
Speaker 2: So well for your time today, Mike, thank you for that.
Speaker 7: Michael, thank you take care, take care of that, and you can.
Speaker 1: Check them out at Mike o'donald on Twitter X. When we come back, Hey, we're going to get back to this story. You're gonna love it out of Boulder where you have this Boulder Rep. And she's not the only Democrat pushing this bill, which would make it a crime not to falsify a public record.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dankpla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 8: This whole story makes you wonder how many.
Speaker 2: Of those protests that we covered were real.
Speaker 8: The climate protests that you see, the Hamas stuff on campus, we know that was funded.
Speaker 2: BLM.
Speaker 8: Why did that stuff go on even after riots when we knew that.
Speaker 5: It was just so destructive?
Speaker 8: These were astroturfed emphasis on ass They're about as organic as a twinkie. And you have to understand who's paying for we are because if it's Soros funded, it's USAID funded.
Speaker 2: That means we're paying for it.
Speaker 5: And how could you not?
Speaker 2: I mean, thank this is what Joemy nuts and and what.
Speaker 1: He's talking about is you've probably seen some of this odd video now that the Left pushes on its newscasts of all these people at these meetings with Congress people, and they're so outraged about the Doge cuts, and it's like, do you know anybody who's outraged about the DOGE cuts?
Speaker 2: I mean, so clearly these.
Speaker 1: Are organized, funded, kind of phony protests, and so they don't upset me because if they're not truly grassroots, they aren't going to show up on election day.
Speaker 2: They aren't going to affect the outcome of races. But hey, we.
Speaker 1: The most enjoyable stories in a long time today, and it is, of course local. It's about a Boulder State rep out of I think she's District eleven right Representative, Karen McCormick. We're trying to get her on the show. And you're going to love this sound that you're about to hear, especially if, like me, you're a pro lifer, because it's sound of a Colorado Democrat implicitly acknowledging the undeniable medical truth that, of course, these are living, growing humans that are being killed before birth through abortion. I don't think she intends to do that in this clip, but she does, and then at the same time floats this completely bizarre theory that these kids are deciding even before they're born. That they're really not male or female, so enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Cut One, we know, even from fetal development perspective, that sex is defined in the first trimester of pregnancy, whereas the beginnings of the sense of gender identity start in the second trimester of pregnancy. So certainly often these two things match up, but often they don't.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and obviously you can't have this sense of gender identity in this second and semester unless you're thinking human, right, which you know these are humans at every stage. So thank you for the assists there to Representative McCormick. This goofy idea that Okay, now these kids are deciding even before they're born, that know they're really a girl even though they have male parts, just shows you how extreme the left has become on this issue. And it's really interesting to look into whatever gottom there, because it's so crazy to begin with. And that's not to in any way be insensitive to the people out there. And there are people out there who are just very uncomfortable with the fact that they are a male or a female, and there are people out there who are really suffering mentally because of that. And I don't mean to in any way, you know, be insensitive to them. But the point is that we can't lie, we can't say things that aren't true because they upset them. There are two genders. There are only two genders. That's a matter of provable science. And somebody is a male or they're a female. If they want to call themselves something else, knock yourselves out. Just stay away from the kids. Don't be trying to screw up the kids. But we've got to tell the truth about these two genders. Now that leads us to a bill the same representative is pushing, which is preposterous. It's a bill as I read it, and we've invited her on. As she thinks I'm wrong about this, you can tell us. It would punish with criminal penalties state officials who refuse to lie on public documents. It would require state officials who have a dead body in front of them with male parts to say that was a female who was killed if the person who died wanted to be called a female. I mean, we'll get into the details of it, but it's crazy on so many different levels.
Speaker 2: And we have some great text on this. Dan.
Speaker 1: Since the baby knows their gender in the second trimester, now we know what box to check on the birth certificate.
Speaker 2: Just asks them as soon as they're born.
Speaker 1: Okay, great point there, Dan, don't let the death certificate plus gender things throw you. A baby determines its gender in the second trimester, so just ask the baby when they're born. You can see the pattern identifying here. Mountain Grant parents say, Dan, it's the right of the inseminated person to kill the non thinking gender identifying tissue. Let's go to Warren in Colorado Springs. You're on the dan Kaplis show. Welcome Warren.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 6: So it seems like the left never really considers the ramifications of their actions and even to some of their own.
Speaker 2: Ideals.
Speaker 6: Let's take reproductive help for example health sorry reproductive health for example, If they determine that there's something in the environment that's causing ovarian cancer and they want to get it banned, and so they start looking through death certificates to find out who's died from avarian cancer, how's that going to go if it's not accurate. Same problem with any other kind of is used related to particular biology. They start growing with the death certificates. Anytime the government wants to do anything, and they need to look in the data. They've just destroyed the opportunity to maybe take care of the little people that they keep saying that they're out there for.
Speaker 2: Just an excellent point, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for that. No, brilliant point, thank you, my friend. I think the starting point core problem here, right is that we cannot be in the business of threatening to punish people with criminal offenses if they tell the truth, and we can't be in the business of requiring people to lie. And I can't speak to this particular representatives motive. I'd love to get her on the show and talk about that, but I personally believe that the overall motive of the left and pushing this trans insanity that all of a sudden, you're a bigot, you're all these terrible things if you refuse to lie and say that somebody who's a male is actually a female. That a big part of that has been just part of the overall secular left agenda of forcing people to be willing to lie, because once you cross that line where in order to be accepted in society ruled by the left, you are willing to lie.
Speaker 2: You're willing to adopt a lie, you're willing to bend the knee to.
Speaker 1: A lie, then they've really got you, So we'll come back continue this conversation much more ahead, President Trump, the five million dollar Ultimate Gold Card.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that idea? Here on the Dan Kapla showf