Speaker 1: Do you have any long term friends that were internet only friends? No? To be honest, now, okay, why do you say it like.
Speaker 2: That, because I I just I never really I would always have friends that I would see in person.
Speaker 3: I would never try to be with someone just online, because that's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, but I don't mean. I don't mean. I don't mean like like dating. I'm not talking about like dating. Yeah, just just people that for whatever whatever reason, right, gaming, chat rooms, other things.
Speaker 4: What I actually do.
Speaker 3: There's a I have an Xbox friend that I've had for a while.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: But I'm person so yeah.
Speaker 6: You know what you are, right, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think everybody immediately goes like dating, like, well, I've been talking to him for six years and one day I hope to hold their hands.
Speaker 7: And do you have like like a like a truly friend and type relationship with them where you're not just talking when you're like playing Xbox with them?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we will definitely be like, hey, do you want to like get on and then we'll always hop on together.
Speaker 1: Right into the game and you may play while you're getting caught up or whatever it is you're doing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, of course, yeah, I think it qualifies as a friendship. I don't think you need to have a communication outside of the game.
Speaker 1: No, No, not at all. A lot of people don't. A lot of people don't. And that's fine. I mean, think about it. You may have you may have a work friend that you don't communicate with after you get home from work. Now, I mean you are seeing them in real life. They're a person, but there are no No, No, I don't mean. I don't mean it that way. I don't mean it that way. No, No, I don't. But see, but you were so quick to go no, that's weird. But the truth is you have that. Now, let me ask you this two part questions.
Speaker 9: Right, how long?
Speaker 1: How long have you been friends with that person?
Speaker 2: Ooh, probably like eight years?
Speaker 1: See and in a while. Part two, do you have any plans of ever trying to meet up with that Do you know where they live? No?
Speaker 4: And no, to answer your next question.
Speaker 1: No, you have no plans to meet up with them.
Speaker 2: No, I'm fine with being Xbox buddies and playing video games because that's.
Speaker 1: No, that's fine. No, that's fine, that's totally fine. I thought this was kind of cool. So it's a picture of a man and a woman, not dating, not dating. They're not boyfriend girlfriend, hooking up, getting laid, touching the chauna, none of that. They appear to be at a concert. I'm going to assume it's an Iron Maiden concert because of the T shirts they're wearing. I met my internet friend today for the very first time. We started chatting online in two thousand and one when we were both sixteen. Wow, that would make them forty and there they together like at that at a Maiden show.
Speaker 8: I saw this. This is the show in Helsinkia, just from the other night.
Speaker 1: Is it off brand for me to say that? I think that's kind of cool? Yes, Diya? Why is that off brand?
Speaker 7: I just think it is for you.
Speaker 1: I've never had Now I will say I don't have an internet friend. I never had an internet friend. I had other friends, but I never had But again, it's not just from dating. I'm not talking about dating apps. Like these two people met just chatting online.
Speaker 8: It wasn't it a system of a down chat room.
Speaker 1: I believe you're right, but like, take the take take Shanna. I think she said that was her name. She was all like.
Speaker 7: No, but then she thought about it.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh, my xbox buddy for ten years. For ten years, she's had that friend.
Speaker 8: Now did the poster who I believe was the mail and the photo correct? I think Thomas was his name, I believe. So did he say where? At this point they must know where each other lives? If they met up in Finland? Did he say where they live? I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: If if he did, I didn't. I didn't either a see it or committed to memory. But like I was reading about another people, So now I got involved.
Speaker 8: Right, Oh, he did say where? Said they are usually fifty five hundred miles apart. There you go, So what's fifty five hundred miles from DC SoC Russia?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so my best friend is in Russia.
Speaker 7: You just don't know it yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, Alex, No, Alex doesn't know it yet. That's true. No, No, there's another one. Here you go. I met my best friend on a chat laun a chat group for the cure back in nineteen ninety six, so it was like a fan page. Right, I'm in the US, they're in New Zealand. We met in Vancouver. That's cool.
Speaker 8: Wow, By the way, that's farther than fifty five Miles.
Speaker 1: But am I saying that's cool? Completely out of brand?
Speaker 8: Is it because you like all the music tie in so far?
Speaker 1: No? No, not at all, because then I was reading about another guy. I was reading about another guy. Half of my raiding guild, which you know is some like what I'm gonna play my plus five dorkazoid card.
Speaker 8: Well, no, those people aren't going to call in.
Speaker 1: Half of my raiding guild of the last ten years is coming to my wedding in August.
Speaker 7: Whoa wedding.
Speaker 1: I've never met them before. What this will be the first time.
Speaker 7: You're paying for them to be at your wedding.
Speaker 1: They've been friends for ten years?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: Ten years? And they but again they've been friends for ten years. It's all the same. But you know what's weird? Then this is the part that struck me, like every so often, like now that the boys are home from school, well one of them is home from school, Like we'll go down in the basement and play like MLB the show and it'll be the two of us against two dicks online. Okay, Like we don't communicate with them, and so and maybe we're maybe we're the anomaly. We don't communicate with them. I would never try to hunt them down and go like, you know what, that was a good game, let's play them again.
Speaker 8: Is it because your parents don't let you or are you not my kids?
Speaker 1: So? Yeah, like I'll play online against people, not just with my kid, but i'll play on I'll play cell against people, but I don't try to strike up a friendship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how old was the cure one? I know you said the year, but did you say how old they were when they met?
Speaker 1: No? I don't that. I don't have so do you.
Speaker 8: Only have the age for the Iron Maiden fans?
Speaker 1: It just says that they started in two thousand and one and now they're forty. But yeah, the like the the guild that's coming, they bring my guild for ten years, they're coming to my wedding.
Speaker 8: Is it a themed wedding, because I guess that would make sense.
Speaker 1: No, it's a regular wedding. It's a regular wedding. Like if you invited some people from work, are you going to set the wedding up to be like it's your work? No, this is a regular wedding.
Speaker 8: I mean I wouldn't know. Neither neither would Diane. But is that what Haley did was it themed out like the fourth floor?
Speaker 1: So no that you don't have to theme it out just because they're in your guild. I don't think for the well, this one isn't a wedding, but the people that met in a cure Chat group, they're probably not doing like a Robert Smith themed wedding. Now there isn't a wedding. By the way, Will you do me a favor, will you write down wedding? Please just write down wedding. I'll know what it means. Actually, don't write down wedding, just right down wedding. Where am I going? Kristin line one? Hi, Elliott the morning.
Speaker 6: Hey this is me, Yeah, Hi, who's this? It's Aaron Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Aaron? How are you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: A good shoot?
Speaker 9: So I was just gonna say I have met a lot of chick ass people in Facebook groups over the years, like my buddy Richmond, my buddy h Phil and Richmond. Uh. I've gone to concerts with these people, I've smoked with these people, and I also lost my virginity to a girl I'm not on Facebook many years ago.
Speaker 1: How Like, but in what, in what context? Did you meet him on Facebook?
Speaker 9: One was an at posting group like he obviously I can't say that word.
Speaker 1: On the air.
Speaker 9: And another one was a metal music group. We've all just met together. We've gone to concert, smoke, we had fun and like I said, I lost my virginity to one girl from a posting group.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Hey, let me ask you this the like for the like the metal music group or something? How long were you like? Is it like these people were? They were twenty four years. I feel like knowing somebody for twenty four years, you know them, but I still feel like it would be odd twenty four years later to meet them face to face.
Speaker 9: It wasn't really odd at all, Like we just saw each other and hugged and just celebrated our favorite band.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 9: One of the continents we went to was Carolina Rebellion at Charlotte Motor Speedway. It was a Ben sevenfold, Rob Zombie and I believe fot Finger Death Punch was there as well, and we all just had a hell of a weekend together. It was just a great goddamn time.
Speaker 1: Did you know it was them, like immediately.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because they picked me up at my house and we all carful to get the race track together.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. That makes sense. See there's something about it now, if I'm being honest, you telling me the story, there's part of me that goes but the But but it's cool, you know what I mean? How long were you friends before you met up?
Speaker 6: It was a few years.
Speaker 1: See, I'm I think I'm the I think I'm the odd ball. I'm the odd one out.
Speaker 9: And there was one lady that came with us who, sadly, Paula is no longer with us, but she was like a second mom to me. She was the leader of our little group and we mess her very much.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question. I'm not being rude about Paula, but I'm going to ask a serious question. Did you guys go Did you go to her funeral?
Speaker 9: I could not because it was up in Ohio. I got you, and it was during COVID. It was during COVID, so we really couldn't do much.
Speaker 1: I understand. I understand. All right, Very good, very good. I appreciate it. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yes, Tyler, I'm reading more through the thread where the original poster answered some questions.
Speaker 1: The Iron Maiden couple so well don't say couple, No, no friends the friend actually.
Speaker 8: He points out, because there are a lot of you in the chat who can't help themselves. Did you guys do it a little hands? And he points out that her husband took the photo.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Yes, so she did not go alone.
Speaker 1: She brought her husband, right.
Speaker 8: It was her first time seeing Iron Maiden. It was his fifty second time. Oh my god, seeing Iron Maiden. But I liked this question. How often do you still talk? And did you maintain the consistency through all the years, Which is a.
Speaker 1: Great question, See, I like it. Well, no, because the consistency. I bet it's different when you're sixteen than say, when you're thirty, So I would bet the consistency slowed down.
Speaker 8: He says, there were a few dry patches over the years.
Speaker 1: But lately, I bet I was going to say it either ends in your like this girl's a loser or no, no, been talking forever twenty years, Yeah, but then you meet him and then the no, no, no, I'm just no.
Speaker 8: He's talking about prior to meeting at the concert. Oh yeah, No, you go through different patches, he says, lately though they talked, talked daily.
Speaker 1: Oh I bet. I bet. I was gonna say, it either ends or it ramps up. If you were if you were the if so you're the girl's husband, is there any part of you that goes, seriously, We're going to hell Sinky to go see Iron Maiden with some ID that you chatted with when you were sixteen.
Speaker 8: I mean he has been in the picture for a shorter amount of time.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: But if Jackie was like, oh, hey, like, how early in the relationship do you go, Oh, my good friend Thomas, Oh, I don't know. I mean I know him, but I don't know.
Speaker 8: Him this day and age though, with especially gaming, I feel like like this, I know, I know somebody after their guild is going to their wedding.
Speaker 4: Get there.
Speaker 1: I hope they're serving magic.
Speaker 8: Need and to give the person credit. The way they phrased the question about sex was your bone.
Speaker 1: Line?
Speaker 9: Eight?
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott in the morning, Hey you guys go out. Hey, I'm doing great. What can I do for you, sir?
Speaker 6: Awesome?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I have multiple online friends right now, all due to gaming, all because of gaming.
Speaker 1: How long do these friends go back?
Speaker 4: Well, what I've got one that goes back to when I was in like middle school, two thousand and one or so. We played PlayStation two back in the day he was in Canada. We were friends for so long, and I've kind of like walt connected with him, and I've honestly been trying to search him for him for about five years. I've been looking kind of everywhere. Honestly, I've been trying to like reconnected with them and find them. Man, because he was a real good friend.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We spent a lot of time together.
Speaker 1: Did you ever meet in person?
Speaker 4: No, we never met in person.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Do you have any online friends that you were friends with for years that you did meet in person?
Speaker 6: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: I met a guy and Call of Duty about six years ago. And last year he came down to Florida and met me in Florida with his wife and we spent a whole weekend and just had so much fun and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Did he where in Florida? Are you?
Speaker 4: I'm in Jacksonville?
Speaker 1: Okay, So was he like he and his wife were just going to Jacksonville and met up or did they come to see you?
Speaker 4: No, Man, they planned the whole vacation around coming. I mean he did. She kind of tagged along. I think you know, but yeah, planning the whole vacation, on coming down and seeing me and meeting me. Yeah, it was just so cool. I got another friend that's over fifteen years that I invited him out to my wedding. He unfortunately couldn't make it, but he's across the country. I'd never met him. I mean, I'd go on and on. Man, gaming, I have more friends thanks to gaming than I do in real life. I'm gonna be honest with you, now.
Speaker 1: That's totally fine. That's totally and I applaud you for it. Yeah, I have no problem with that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man. If it wasn't for gaming, I don't know, I wouldn't have any any friends.
Speaker 1: I'm your friend. I got you, I got you, all right, very good, very good, Thank you, sir, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yes from Facebook Canvas Rights or Susan Wrights a geo cities chat in the late nineties of teenager udies.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's the next Simms.
Speaker 8: We've kept in touch since then. Her daughter is now coming to the East Coast in the fall for college, so hopefully we'll meet for the first time in person. And finally, I like that. I like that now I feel like whether it was comments or calls. The meetup has been positive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are there because you do know these people?
Speaker 8: Are there stories where it's just so different online and the face to face doesn't meet expectations?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or people get super awkward?
Speaker 1: Maybe, well I bet there is some of that. Yeah, but no, the because I did read about some that went south, and a lot of it is when you're especially like you meet online when you're younger or it's been years that as you get older, you start to learn things about them that maybe you didn't know. And it ranges everything from political differences to choice of vocabulary to like people just being out like like I think the person's a Nazi, Like so some of them because they may not share that, and now you meet them and you start learning all these things that maybe they didn't want to share on Xbox.
Speaker 8: Or maybe they weren't that person when they were a teenager.
Speaker 1: Well you true, there was a lot of that. Yeah, there was a lot of that. Like at sixteen, this guy wasn't a Nazi, but as he's gotten older, he's really learned to hate the Jewsky, is.
Speaker 8: This why you're not chatting with people on MLB show?
Speaker 1: I'm not a Nazi.
Speaker 8: No are you no, that's such a specific.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was just one that I read. It was just one that I read. Yeah, Hi, Elliott in the morning.
Speaker 5: Elliott my son was star football player state championship football team, graduated, broke all ties, and became the biggest gaming nerd in the world. He did a road trip, picked up three other guys along the way, met up with a force in Florida. All his gaming friends for the first time this summer he graduated. Now they are all his best friends. They go to comic cons dressed as dragon ballers and that's the only people he talks to anymore.
Speaker 1: You know what, but he but he, but they made sure to get together in person.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, twice a year every year.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's kind of cool. That's kind of cool. Yeah, I got no problem with that. You know what, I think I may have to I may have to rescind.
Speaker 7: What did you remember when?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: Yes, what's what's the group or.
Speaker 1: Going to sound No, it's going to sound bad, but it's not.
Speaker 8: Bad as what scandalous?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Bad as also.
Speaker 1: Made inappropriate and it's.
Speaker 8: Not I was just like the email forwards from Jerry the Old Mailman No, that kept a group together for a while.
Speaker 1: I am text buddies with somebody that I've never met, and we probably text once or twice a week, and I don't know that I'll ever meet him.
Speaker 7: Who is?
Speaker 8: Have you told us this before.
Speaker 1: He goes to school with my kid? No, you definitely have not said that.
Speaker 7: Why would the creepy part, why would you not meet them?
Speaker 1: I don't know that I ever will when my kids got one year left to school.
Speaker 8: So it is your child's friend, right, Yes, okay, you said he goes to school with your son. Oh, yeah, they know each other like your son doesn't know about this texting relationship you have with this kid your bone.
Speaker 1: No, No, he's friends with my kid, but I only text with him. I've never met him.
Speaker 8: Then how did you start up chatting with him?
Speaker 1: My kid hooked the two of us up connected the two of us. He's a big baseball guy, so we'll text about baseball.
Speaker 8: And you've never with all your campus visits, no met him face.
Speaker 1: Never met him face to face, don't even know what he looks like. Well, he'll be at your funeral.
Speaker 8: It helps when you're a similar to keep this.
Speaker 1: Going for So does that sound sketch.
Speaker 7: What does your son say, Well, he was the one who hooked you.
Speaker 1: Up in the first It's totally fine.
Speaker 8: Why I shouldn't say hooked.
Speaker 1: Because remember my mom did dance with a friend of mine from school that she met at a bar. That's different. That was trying to hook up.
Speaker 8: But you guys don't ever like FaceTime.
Speaker 1: No, I gotta be honest. I don't know that I know what the kid looks like. I have no idea.
Speaker 8: Will you meet it graduation?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Is he not the same year?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea what year he's I don't ask him things like that.
Speaker 7: That's strictly baseball.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, like we'll do like immaculate grid, not together like that. That would be lame.
Speaker 8: Is this the kid who was able to guess the silhouettes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, this is the same kid. Like he's a baseball savant.
Speaker 7: And you never creep into like hockey or anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank god, she says creepy to his room. Hey you said it. No, he's I have a strictly baseball conversation with him.
Speaker 8: Don't have to creep when you're already under the bed. Gaming sports music music chat rooms are those A handful of people Candice was one of those, and Jennifer, they've met people in pregnancy apps and websites for people who were due in the same month.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good. Like if you're going through like I don't know, like the not No, that's wedding. What is what is it for? Bump the bump? If you were if you were going through that, you're in there obviously at the same time as somebody else. You may you may strike up a friendship. That's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Jennifer says friends. For seventeen years with this whole group of women, we have met a few in person over the years. We've set up meal delivery for each other, go fund me accounts, when a couple of families having a health crisis. They are friends for Oh, but you're now you're thinking what happens if the Tennessee kid has a need for cash?
Speaker 1: And the leads line eight, Hi Elliott the morning? Hello, Yeah, Hi, who's that.
Speaker 4: Evan?
Speaker 1: Hey Evan? What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm meeting an online friend tomorrow coming to town from Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: How long? How long? How long? How long have you guys been friends online about two years or so? Two years?
Speaker 5: How did you met on a chronic pain chronic pain discord group server?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, no kids.
Speaker 7: So they're like commiserating with somebody.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your issue?
Speaker 6: I have a nerve pain in the face?
Speaker 1: Oh no kidding? And what have they got the same thing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Was it specifically for nerve pain in the face? Yeah? For trade em on the Oh yeah, my mom got that. The what do you?
Speaker 7: Oh, you should just get her in the check group.
Speaker 1: The uh, what is she doing tomorrow?
Speaker 8: He's left town?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, So and this guy's flying from Cincinnati to meet you.
Speaker 5: He has a frontier unlimited pass you can so he's coming to DC.
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you gonna do? Like? Is he staying with you?
Speaker 6: He's not staying with her? Or just gonna hang out downtown? Send me all together?
Speaker 1: I think? Are you nervous?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 1: Where are you meeting?
Speaker 8: Elliott? Just wants to know what restaurants are going to.
Speaker 1: A little bit your bone? Hey, send me a follow up, let me know how it goes. I would be so nervous. I hope you feel better. I would be That sounded very flippant, and I didn't mean it that way.
Speaker 7: Hey, sorry about your pain.
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott the morning. Yeah, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 6: This is a You can call me Bacon. That's the nickname everybody knows me for.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's a bacon?
Speaker 7: Bacon?
Speaker 1: You're Bagel?
Speaker 6: Another day in Paradise. I heard you're looking for nerds. You talk to people online.
Speaker 1: I don't think your nerds. I don't think your nerds. What where did you? How many online friends do you have?
Speaker 6: If I was gonna say online friends that I've never met in person, unfortunately I got none. No more because they've unfortunately passed and I've been to both their funerals.
Speaker 1: Wait, so though, did you meet them? Did you meet them prior to attending their funerals? Did you meet them in person?
Speaker 6: So the first one I didn't, unfortunately, but I met the second one at that person's funeral.
Speaker 1: Did you really them?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: Did anybody at the did anybody like did that guy? I'm assuming it's a guy. I could be wrong, but did any world man? Did any of that guy's family? Like did they know? Like who's the stranger? And you were like, Oh, I'm an online friend and this is our other online friend? Like did the family think it was kind of cool.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the family was all four it. It was funny as hell because they saw us rolling in and it was like four of us that the three of us, we were all friends from actually the DMV area, and all of them have kind of moved. We all showed up in Ohio and they're like, who are these people? And we're like, we met them online.
Speaker 1: Through call of duty, right, you know what?
Speaker 6: And they were like, okay, cool, join in.
Speaker 1: If I were the family, and I mean this sincerely, I would think that's kind of cool because you're talking about like somebody who who, like you, didn't hang out, you know what I mean. And it's easy. I can't say it's easy to be online friends, but it's there's no investment financially in being an online friend. So the fact that like you dropped everything to go to this funeral, if I were the parents, I would think that that's a like, that's a very sweet thing to do. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: We we were best friends for probably three or four years just because of a pandemic and everything, right, and once we got that news, we all were like, all right, you meet here in Dulles Warker Ive, Indo. Ohio.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Good for you. Well, it doesn't matter. Elliott. All right, very good, very good, Thank you, my friend. Can I grab line one?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Elliot the morning?
Speaker 2: Hi, good morning Elliott.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Who is this?
Speaker 3: This is Heather in Austin, Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes? And what can I do for you? In Austin?
Speaker 3: So I met someone actually on Facebook, actually commenting on a post from EPM.
Speaker 2: I met a lady who we both laughed about the same thing, and we kept in touch. And it's been probably thirteen or fourteen years now that we just every now and then we'll communicate on social media, but we definitely keep in touch. And you brought us together.
Speaker 1: Elliott Bay, thank you. So you bone the have the two of you have the two of you ever met?
Speaker 3: We have not met in person, but she lives in Georgia, uh and I'm in Texas and uh, you know, if I ever drive back east, my plan is to stop and you know, see theater and maybe meet in person.
Speaker 1: Why don't you guys come to DC and meet like it's something we're doing.
Speaker 3: I mean I would love to.
Speaker 1: I'm not flying you yet, I'm not flying you in.
Speaker 3: I'm sure damn. Okay, well no, I would love to She is from Pennsylvania, so you know she was in the he was in the area. Come off and she gets back to DC.
Speaker 2: But yeah, maybe we can plan something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's try to get that done. Let's try to get that done. All right, very good, very good. I appreciate it, Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 8: What was the story?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hung up, I hung up. It was in that I hate Elliott chat.
Speaker 8: Oh, they were making fun of your teas.
Speaker 1: But do you see what I mean? All of this sounds nerdy, but it's cool.
Speaker 7: It's a sense of community.
Speaker 8: Yes, I don't think in twenty twenty five it's as nerdy as it may have once been. Like when your original story when they were chatting in the system of a down room, right, that probably even though it was.
Speaker 1: Does it sound nerdy when ten members of his guild is coming to his wedding that he's never.
Speaker 7: You just have a problem with the word guild from the guild.
Speaker 8: I just think it doesn't.
Speaker 1: We'll be dressed like a dragonballer.
Speaker 8: And I'm afraid of some of these people because burroh, I won't say a name from Instagram. Hello, maybe you can get in on this. Kristen h some of his best friends are from online knife collecting groups.
Speaker 1: Kristin yeh, did Kristen show you the new knife that she just got as a gift from somebody? Wait? Another new knife?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say. I don't want to say who.
Speaker 7: She just got it in the mail this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the mail. It's here.
Speaker 8: M h oh, it's at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. Yeah, I held it. Was it yesterday or the day before?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: It's heavy, like if she stabbed someone, it's doing some damage.
Speaker 8: Why can't we say who sent it?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't know if we're supposed to. I don't know if we're supposed to.
Speaker 8: Hmm, that's mysterious. Was it from somebody famous?
Speaker 1: Um? No, you know the person?
Speaker 8: So this is somebody that we're all close with. Well I didn't get a gift.
Speaker 1: I didn't get one either, and I bet you complained about that.
Speaker 8: Was it for a special reason?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because Kristen likes knives.
Speaker 8: Oh that's really kind.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well there are things I like. I'd like a new pair of skates. Don't you have your dog lead you over to h hockey and get.
Speaker 6: Me some.
Speaker 1: You got a pen. Say again, yeah, you got a pen. We all got a pen. God. And by the way, I'm kidding. I don't want skates. I like my skates.