Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, you got almost twenty minutes left to vote for you say we play it on the jar Facebook page. It's brought to you by Fairwin's Credit Union. This morning three song choices from mud Vain, Which that's cool. But what's even better it is not only will we play the song that gets the most votes is determined by you, but there's a payoff for one of you takes the time to vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna randomly pick somebody to go see Metallica Big jr R Show coming and you can be there. So just go get your vote in for you say we play it j our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: All right, this is a spin on the old diversion tactics to ransack someone's house.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm not even answering. Okay, No, you're gonna answer the door. We're gonna we're gonna roll plays. Hello sir, that my name is Stan Collins and this is my wife of twenty years. I'm Cindy, and we're here to talk to you about Jesus today. Have you have you welcomed the Lord into your heart and your household?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: But you're not welcome here all right. So anyway, there's the scenario, the setup. You get, the knock of the door, the strangers on your doorstep. It's two people wanting to talk to you about the Lord and a homeowner in southwest Florida, and Anita Springs found out the hard way that all may not be as it seems. Even though these two seem to have had good intentions.
Speaker 1: Somebody sneaking around the back into the house, right, so they're talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to see you know if if you know there's a back door window open, and then you know it's ramsacked the jewelry and any other small, pricey items that you can get away with while you're taking the Lord into your heart.
Speaker 1: I told you, I just don't to the door anymore during the day. Anybody that's knocking on that door wants something, that's it. I'll take no other reason. I'll go a step further. I don't even know why people would want to knock on someone's door these days.
Speaker 2: You just in fears of getting shot, right, People are.
Speaker 3: Very skeptical in general now of stuff, and when you come on to someone's property, that in itself some people take an affront.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: Then if you come on someone's property, come on to someone's property unannounced and unwelcome, it's even you know worse.
Speaker 1: I had and I think that listeners told us this. It was Oh, actually it was yesterday. I had a call from Jehovah's Witness calling. They're calling now, holding me, And I think that we asked listeners what they did Jehovah's Witness during you know, COVID and all that stuff, when nobody's gonna answer, and they started calling. I'm pretty sure listeners said they did. I got a Jehovah's Witness call yesterday.
Speaker 2: Why are we.
Speaker 3: Why are we out trudging around this heat and humidity? We could just be, you know, flapping our spiel from the comfort of our own home with air conditions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we got you know, the rosary beads and hands. Well, I don't know if they do those in Jehovah's world. I maybe they called them a Sunday. I think it was yesterday.
Speaker 2: Saturday's their big day, right, Yeah, you got to get them on the weekend.
Speaker 1: They're just like garage sale. You know, you do them on the weekend, you get the most bang for your buck.
Speaker 3: No, the the Jehovah's when they actually go to the Jehovah gathering? Are they a Saturday gimmick like an all day deal?
Speaker 2: Know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: I do know that my daughters signed up for a yoga class up at UH up at Gainesville at UF, there's a there's a large Jehovah's population. Is it Jehovah's or whatever it is? The hell do they have there? Hold on, I got it in my notes.
Speaker 2: Have some Pentecostals up there handling snakes? No? No, no, they have the Harry Krishna.
Speaker 1: They have the Harry Christia large college campus. Of course they do. Yes, So they have Harry Christians well up at up at UF and a lot of people will tell you this. They have the best kitchen where it's like super cheap and eat all you want. Well, so you see, Harry Christna is everywhere up there. She signed up for a yoga class and went in with their matt, you know, to get some exercise and whatever. It was Harry Krishtna meeting and they're all like laying all match. They she thought she's in a in a yoga class, and she said she was so embarrassed. It's something you would normally do one hundred percent. And she's like, she goes, I'm just so embarrassed. I didn't want to just walk out. We have sandwiches or anything.
Speaker 2: It's I don't know, I'm looking for it. In fact, guy looking for a sandwich rather than doing yoga.
Speaker 1: That she walked in thinking it was a yoga class because it's said come for this yoga class, but it was really just a Harry Krishna thing, all right, So.
Speaker 3: Be you know, just be aware these people are knocking at your doors if you are going to open up, you know, for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: If anything, I will talk through the through the doorbell camera and say hey, I'm not interested, simple enough.
Speaker 3: You never know what anybody. Atlantic salmon exposed to anti anxiety medication during their migration were more successful in reaching their destination than drug free fish, according to researchers. This published in Science last week.
Speaker 1: Was did they get like pills leaked from some plant and the fish ate them or what this is?
Speaker 2: What this is is an activist.
Speaker 3: Slants posing as a news item and it's the whole that our water contains so many different things and things that are run off, and one of the things that people people flush drugs. Drugs go down sacks and where do they eventually end up? The Atlantic salmon. But apparently though, it has made the fish that are exposed to the anti anxiety medication more bold and willing to take chances and risks, which enhances their chances of chances of successfully migrating to where they need to go. So on the surface, that sounds like it's a good thing, but the scientists say, no, it's actually a bad thing.
Speaker 1: It's not on the surface, pat it's sinking down to the bottom, and that's.
Speaker 2: Where they're getting the drugs. I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: You know what you're supposed to do with prescription You're supposed to go to a safe drop off point. In fact, national drug prescription take back days coming up in a couple of weekends through the DEA.
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't gonna say that. I know they have that, but what what you really do is just put it in your used cat litter. I got it on the back porch. If you're gonna eat some pill that I threw away out of that you are a heavy user man. Jehovah's witnesses pat at two two five twenty six.
Speaker 2: Our text on Jehovah, which is it Wednesday and Saturdays.
Speaker 1: Usually do a Tuesday one hour, okay, Thursday or Friday usually two hours, and Sunday two hours.
Speaker 2: Good night. Yeah, that's that's a good Jehovah. Uh.
Speaker 1: Somebody said we do letter writing as well, So that's a from a Jehovah's witness. Somebody else said, Kingdom Hall, my wife was a JW. All right, I didn't know we had that many Jehovahs. But thank you all for listening next to no whatever your thing is.
Speaker 3: I mean just I think it's uh smart that you're now, you know, so listening with via air conditioning rather than trudging through the neighborhood. A lot easier, a lot easier on the feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did handwritten written letters during COVID, PAT and H then this said, next thing, you know they're going to outsource it to India.
Speaker 2: They just have AI. They have a I j W. Show it up Jovah. Uh.
Speaker 1: Somebody pointed out the obvious that we overlooked lude water. Yeah, it's it's uh, it's a real thing now I invented it, but it's it's now a real thing.
Speaker 2: It's mainstream, see stream. I want to wish the salmon. Well, I mean, it's so well, I understand stream. Well. Uh so, congratulations on your increased boldness.
Speaker 3: Update on a woman we talked about a few years back who married a filthy river her in England.
Speaker 1: He said, the LEGENDACA shows the official program of the Jehovah Witnesses.
Speaker 2: You know it. Normally I'd say amen, but I don't know what you say.
Speaker 3: Whatever your spiritual slant is, we don't care each his own man.
Speaker 2: That's it's fine by us. So what was this?
Speaker 3: The woman who married a filthy river in England a few years ago? She's surfaced again. Apparently, she says there they're still in the bliss stage of their marriage, except for the part where she broke her leg swimming in the dirty, filthy walks as she tried to make her way down the entire river, which is in southwest England. Broke her leg because she couldn't see, uh, the log that was in there, the shopping cart, the water. Filthy is the word that is most normally used to describe this. This, uh, this tribute this river, and she again is she says her life is shaped by the river. And all she does is think about when they can spend time together again when she's away from the river.
Speaker 1: We should get her together with the lady that has a fish for a boyfriend, remember that one.
Speaker 2: She sees the same fish every year and it's like good bread, some fond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can bring her fish.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to call this out. That fish. Is it on anxiety meds? I'm calling this out. You're stepping out on her. Yeah, getting bold, rigid and makes it up on time to places and try to hump a turtle.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, then you got a tish or a fertle.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm calling it out.
Speaker 1: This All these stories about alternatives for Easter eggs on the news, this is the dumbest thing I've ever Easter egg hunts. They're talking about using potatoes or a marshmall.
Speaker 2: No, what's wrong with that egg? They used plastic eggs anyway for most of the Easter egg hunts.
Speaker 1: Ye shut up.
Speaker 2: Remember the time that I set all the.
Speaker 1: The Easter but I mean set all the eggs out of my house and the kids ran outside and the raccoons got them all.
Speaker 2: Not The Easter Girls were devastated. Looking they are beeps mm hmm. Took an unexpected turn. Suddenly there Orlandos Rock Station