Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the story out of New Orleans. I'm just fascinated. I've always been fascinated with jail breaks.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is a big one though.
Speaker 3: Ten people they're aready cut four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four at last count.
Speaker 1: I haven't checked yet today if they've got anybody else, but yeah, that story is crazy.
Speaker 2: They just cut a hole in the wall.
Speaker 3: All the guy did. All they did was unscrew a toilet from the wall and go through it.
Speaker 4: And then this is the part that I'm like, oh, they thought they were being all funny and they wrote too easy, except they spelled it t o oh too easy, and I was like, geez.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's funny. No one pointed out on the news. I've seen the story on the.
Speaker 3: News and then your face.
Speaker 1: Lol. But they got they don't know how they've used the proper form of two.
Speaker 3: It's one of my biggest pet peeves.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and bet they're going to catch all of.
Speaker 3: Them, but they are.
Speaker 2: One of them went to the French Quarter to party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're offering a twenty thousand dollars reward for each of them.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me.
Speaker 4: They're got friends good enough to pass up twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I turn them in a Harvey.
Speaker 1: This is true. Celebrating birthday today. Bernie Toppin, he's seventy five. Bernie Toppin wrote all of these songs.
Speaker 4: I think he's probably got a pretty big checking account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he probably ever bet he doesn't have any credit card debt?
Speaker 3: No, probably not.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think Bernie's got it. That's like financial worries, yeah right now. I mean who knows. Though, Justin Bieber had to sell his music catalog because he was two hundred million in debt.
Speaker 4: Right, that blows my mind.
Speaker 3: Blows my mind.
Speaker 2: I could do that. I could see you doing that.
Speaker 3: Blowing through two hundred million. Yeah, now, yeah, I could absolutely not.
Speaker 2: You'd be the person that wins a lot. I would ends up broke.
Speaker 3: That would be you, and then you'd end up dead.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I would don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be I would die before the money right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not the one to worry about with the big chunk of money. It's for sure.
Speaker 2: You. Yeah, the Good Lord doesn't want me to have that kind of money you'd have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd have too much power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. I would go crazy. I would, I would go nuts. Yeah. Yeah, So I'm just happy where I am right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's be not quite completely happy.
Speaker 2: First thing made you laugh quickly.
Speaker 4: Life is like a helicopter, and I don't know how to operate a helicopter.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on. But we've had a helicopter circling in our house for two days. What is up? I'm starting to feel like Henry Hill and Goodfellas.
Speaker 3: Oh, like, are they liking for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why haven't they? And they're not reporting as to why.
Speaker 4: Everybody's on Reddit and stuff like what's up with the helicopter and nobody's saying why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't want to give it away because they're looking for a bad guy. Maybe one of the guy from New Orleans is here.
Speaker 4: Maybe so, but what if if we need a shelter in place? And get ready, Oh I'm strapped. We gotta know I'm strapped and ready.
Speaker 3: Get locked and loaded and need a heads up.
Speaker 1: On stay with us coming up on the show today. Uh, the wienermobiles doing something realmobiles are doing something really cool this Memorial Week and I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sandy has a weird obsession with the Wiener Mobile.
Speaker 2: I've been in it.
Speaker 3: So you're such a bragger when you talk about that.
Speaker 1: And the story We Love is coming up next on Austin's Ades Station one oh three point one. Airbnb is slowing you down this Memorial weekend. If you want to throw a Tricia said, a big rage rage ranger party, They're not gonna let it. Yeah, tolerate.
Speaker 3: They're gonna make sure you can't do it.
Speaker 1: Details and just moment. Congratulations to Charles Barkley who won an Emmy, a Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Personality Really and Peyton Manning one one for Outstanding Personality Event Analyst.
Speaker 3: Right, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they did Sports Emmys.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: They did. I thought they did like all production stuff. I didn't think they did it for individuals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Charles, Charles Barkley's just being Charles Barkley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just being himself is funny.
Speaker 2: That's why people love him.
Speaker 3: I like him and Shack together, that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: They're the best stories. Sorry I hit the wrong buttah.
Speaker 3: Hack go Okay.
Speaker 4: Airbnb is announced their anti party technology is going into effect from a Memorial Day.
Speaker 3: Also, heads up, it's going to be an effect for Fourth of July.
Speaker 4: Anti party technology buzzkillers, yeah, or party zoppers. But they have to do it. It's not a brand new feature. This is actually the fourth year they've done it. And it does not mean that they're listening in to the property to see if you're too loud. It's just an algorithm that looks for red flags when you're booking a place. They look for a whole bunch of different factors like what kind of property that you're wanting to book, how long you plan on staying, and how far away you live from the property. So if you live just a few miles down the road and you're booking a giant house right Also, if you're booking at last minute or way in advance, if they get the hebgbs from any of those factors, are blocking your reservation not happening.
Speaker 3: Here's what I find incredible.
Speaker 4: They say that the anti party technology blocked over fifty thousand bookings last year, and of those fifty thousand, over half of them were in just three states, Texas, Florida, and California.
Speaker 2: That's where the parties are.
Speaker 4: Fifty thousand bookings they did not take because they just thought some who is going to bet you.
Speaker 2: They have a known partier list.
Speaker 3: Oh I bet they do too.
Speaker 2: They know who the partiers are, right right.
Speaker 4: But I mean there's ways around that that you just get somebody else to book it for you.
Speaker 2: I guess so.
Speaker 1: Oh oh they've got to do that. Protect their basically the homeowners are their clients.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, they have to protect their property. People will go in there and just tear them up.
Speaker 1: You know what's super cheesy is people that rent Airbnbs to shoot social media influencer video and pretend like it's their place.
Speaker 4: It's their house, so so cheesy cheesy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you don't be tearing up people's homes, memorial people.
Speaker 4: You got to act right anti party technology because people don't know how to act right right.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I would? I've never I would never have an Airbnb property.
Speaker 4: I feel like perhaps you might change your tune when you find out how much money you can actually make on an Airbnb a property. Yeah, I mean it's one hundred percent worth it. It's I wouldn't be able to live in my home and get out right I couldn't add it. I couldn't do that, right, I can have a totally separate party into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't do exactly. That's what I should say is I couldn't evacuate my home to let someone else come in for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: My friend Tasha has one that she rents out. Really nice house, rints it out. Nobody's ever done anything crazy, but they take weird things like somebody stole her stepstool one time. Somebody left with the remote control for her TV. Somebody apparently the accidentally knocked the toilet holder off the wall. Instead of leaving it to be replaced, they just took the whole toilet holder with its super weak.
Speaker 3: Okay, random things like that.
Speaker 1: Well, just respect the property that you're renting. So yeah, just be a civilized human.
Speaker 3: Beating be civilized.
Speaker 2: That is the story. We love more.
Speaker 1: Coming up Austin's eighties station one on three point one. We want you here for the JB and Sandy Hour, which is coming up at seven o'clock. But if you can't make it happen, no sweat. Listen on your schedule. Search JB and Sandy on the iHeartRadio app. I seem to have passed on my love of the Wiener Mobile to our daughter because she gets geeked up when she's the Wienermobile.
Speaker 4: It's weird how often we've seen it too in her lifetime.
Speaker 1: Remember she and her friends just walked to the Walmart and about lost their minds when they crested the hill and saw the Wienermobile in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Parked in front of the Walmart like some kind of promotion.
Speaker 4: And then she got a Wiener Whistle, which she for a long time as a little Landry said was her most price possession for Wiener whistle.
Speaker 1: Well, the Wiener Mobile is making it summer debut at the Indianapolis five hundred for the Wieni five hundred.
Speaker 3: The Weeni five hundred the.
Speaker 1: First competitive race for the entire Wiener Mobile fleet. It's also the first time all six vehicles have gathered in over a decade.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I feel like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like if they're all in the same place at the same time, something crazy could happen, like the world explodes or something too much power in one spot.
Speaker 1: I got to ride in the Wienermobile years ago and it's still one of the highlights of my career in radio. You get to do a lot of fun things, you know what I mean. You like to get to go to amusement parks before they open, or trips to Disney and things like that. But honestly, like, oh well, I also got to start the Bartam and Bailey circus once.
Speaker 3: Is that when you wrestled the bear?
Speaker 2: No, that was at halftime of a CBA basketball game.
Speaker 3: Such weird question.
Speaker 2: Minor league basketball.
Speaker 1: I wrestled the bear named Waldough and I beat him, And that's important to note.
Speaker 2: Everyone please remember.
Speaker 4: That because it wasn't a trained bear number one, it probably wasn't up sedated at any way.
Speaker 2: It may have been under the influence a Waldough.
Speaker 1: But again, one of the highlights is have it getting to ride around in the Wiener Mobile many many, many years ago. And I think it's the greatest promotional vehicle ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you miss it?
Speaker 4: There is not a single person who will spot a Wiener Mobile and go, oh my god, the Wiener Mobile exactly. There's nobody alive that doesn't freak out about seeing it.
Speaker 1: For the life of me, I can't remember what they call the kids. The marketing kids that drive it around, hot dooggers, hot doggers.
Speaker 4: There will be included in the Weeni five hundred custom Hotdogger racing suits and a finish line celebration in the Wieners Circle.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: That's great, And a hot dog for the champion.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: And they're representing the different parts of the country, Like the Chili Dog is going to represent the South, the Sonoran Dog's going to represent the Southwest, the New York Dog the East Coast, the Chili Dog the Midwest, and the Seattle Dog is also is going to represent the Northwest.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about this is that the celebration will take place in the Wiener Circle.
Speaker 3: That's what makes me laugh the most.
Speaker 1: I went to the Indianapolis five hundred. Oh gosh, it's probably been seven or eight years ago, and I didn't really know much about I knew what indian racing was, but I wasn't a huge fan.
Speaker 2: But I left a fan. Really, it's really impressively fun. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Just so you know, seand you don't know if you saw this little fact or not, but the race happens on Friday, two o'clock Eastern time and it's going to stream live on Fox Sports apps and on the IndyCar on Fox A social media accounts.
Speaker 3: So I can watch it.
Speaker 2: I made tune in for the Wiener races.
Speaker 3: Tune in for that.
Speaker 2: We gathered the whole family like the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 3: Landry can start the race with Rowener whistle stick around.
Speaker 1: We got more coming up on Austin's eighty station on three point one. Trust, I need your input on something before we get into Carrot don't care. Should we open up the air gonger window for more participants next week?
Speaker 2: It's been our hiatus for next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say, let's wait till and do it.
Speaker 1: Next week, all right, So we'll open up the window on Tuesday. We left off with we have forty air gongers. These are people that raise their hand in solidarity with us and hit an imaginary gong at the end of our Carrod don't care, Jingle. Now, we've put the numbers on hiatus for just a little while and we will open the window back up for you to get your air gonger number on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Fair enough, fair enough, a.
Speaker 2: Very aggressive strike for me and this too.
Speaker 1: You said you are going to care to know what a report says, how many teenagers will be obese by twenty thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ah, what is it? Is it a big number?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Half a billion?
Speaker 1: Oh god, half a billion teenagers worldwide will be obi's or overweight by twenty thirty. That is a new report from the Lancet and they found that those numbers have significantly jumped since twenty fifteen, by nearly one hundred and fifty million people. Now, the downstream effects of all this are what's scary. The disease is what happens. The sadness, the die, the diabetes and all that kind of stuff. And I'm not going to get on a soapbox. But there's definitely something you can do about it. Yeah, you can exercise and eat right and put down the video games and put down the phone and just get a little bit of exercise.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like I read a start recently that most people, a lot of people who do have a weight issue, one of the underlying effects is not enough of vitamin D, which they then trace back to not getting outside enough yep, and the sun.
Speaker 3: It's incredible how powerful vitamin D is.
Speaker 2: It is you really, you just feel better after you get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of a sad number, but it's definitely something that can be done. I think if you're a parent, you kind of owe it to your kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and maybe the pendulum is swinging back in that other direction, you know what I mean. Maybe it used to not be like that when we were growing up, and then the rise of technology, kids just want to sit inside on their computers all day. So maybe we'll start swinging back in the other direction a little bit.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So Trisha CAREA don't care to know of a little problem that the Chicago Sun Times has regarding their summer reading list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what could that be?
Speaker 2: So the Sun Times.
Speaker 1: Puts out a summer reading list every single year, and they're looking into how a reading list featuring fake books made it to print fifteen books that don't exist.
Speaker 4: That we're listed as a suggested reading. Yes, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: People are saying it was created by a I and the Chicago Sun Times has gone on record is saying that it was an AI generated list by a third party.
Speaker 2: It was not one of their writers, it right.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of newspapers have syndicated content where they it gets published everywhere, and that's the case for this, So that'd be frustrating if you're one of those people that looks forward to the summer reading list and he goes, oh, that sounds good, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna go get it doesn't exist and you can't find it.
Speaker 2: But why didn't someone spot check that I don't write.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say somebody's mad because like one of the books had a bad word in it or something.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, it's not just the books don't even exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Finally, would you like to know I know you're not in the dating world, but we may have some listeners that are what the new trend is in dating.
Speaker 4: I mean, and I don't care, but I want to know I'm a giver for the listeners.
Speaker 1: Budget friendly dating is in, Yeah, no more flashy dinners. More than half Americans say using a coupon on a first date totally fine, totally, totally fine. I also said sixty one percent feel frugality is an attractive trait in a partner, really, and twenty eight percent go as far as saying being frugal sex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are people who are still in the honeymoon period, because just wait until you've had the same sofa for fifteen years and you want to get a new one, and your partner, who you thought was sexy because they were frugal, thinks that the one you bought fifteen years ago is the one you have for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: You know. A little passive, little passive, aggressive.
Speaker 4: Little bish, very reminiscent of Al mckalrey, my father, my father in law.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's fine, that's caared on't care. What's your name, Triscian, I'm Sandy more coming up