Speaker 1: Welcome to the Auction Brief.
Speaker 2: There's a joy in these games.
Speaker 1: Taking you on a journey through fantasy.
Speaker 2: Football, the law, and life. We saw your depends on how much you want, and now you're legal analyst and auction draft expert here to help you dominate your fantasy drafts.
Speaker 3: Your host, Drew Davenport, there are full hearts.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, Welcome into the Auction Brief. As the lady said, I'm your host, Drew Davenport, and thank you so much for joining me for another episode. As you know, we have one goal here on the Auction Brief, and that is to help all of you win more titles. And one of the ways that we do that is by bringing the best and brightest minds in the fantasy community on here from my weekly disc Dicussions with Drew. These conversations are there to help you with the most difficult fantasy situations you're going to face in your drafts this summer. Let's not delay. Let's get right to this week's guest on another installment of Discussions with Drew.
Speaker 3: Time for Discussions with Drew, in depth conversations with the brightest minds in the fantasy industry.
Speaker 2: Welcome into this week's discussions with Drew, we're running it back another year with Fantasy Analyst Extraordinaire Matt Harmon. I think that's his new title. We're going to give him Fantasy Analyst Extraordinaire. But you can find Matt in a lot of different places. He's got Reception Perception dot Com, which we're going to talk a little bit about how they've expanded their contact quite a bit. And he's also over there with a little mom and pop operation called Yahoo Fantasy Sports. So you can find Matt doing a lot of different things. I'm going to let him tell you about that. But Matt, thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to be able to, you know, support a local small business like Yahoo.
Speaker 4: It's good that you were able to get me out here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you as always having me Andrew. We have like an annual little chat at this point. It didn't around this time in the calendar. And then we get to see each other sooner than ever here with the expo coming up in less than two weeks, not like a week here pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can't believe it. We were just having that conversation off the air that it just feels like it squeezed this summer. But you know, we still have time after the expo that we didn't have before. So yeah, I'm excited to see you and hang out and and you know, reconnect and this is a fun annual thing for me. My listeners have spoken and they've said that Matt Harmon does a great show. So hey, we're going to keep running it back as long as you will. Let us tell me a little bit about Reception Perception dot com for those that don't know, and you know where you can find your work in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Reception Perception dot com. Right now working on kind of some more so established veteran players. I think at this point every year I kind of try to bucket the groups of players that I drop at a particular time. So obviously after prospects after the draft, do like the guys that were rookies last year, so incoming year two players and then year three and then year four, and right now I'm working on the guys that are kind of going into that like years five to seven of their careers. So that will be dropped actually the Monday after the expo July twenty seven.
Speaker 4: That'll come out that full player drop.
Speaker 1: Drake London, Nicocollins, Garrett Wilson, DeVante Smith. I know some interesting players that you know are going to be in there or that people want to check out. And we've got some new tools on the site as well, including my Dynasty rankings tool and a player comparison tool that I think people have really been enjoying seeing how like different this kind of helps you put into context, you know, all right, this is what this guy's sort of profile indicates based on some players that he compares to.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and you've expanded some of the content over there. I don't know if that's what you want to call it, but you've got some quarterback and running back information over there as well, so it's not just a wide receiver one stop shop. Who have you got behind the charting over there with the quarterbacks and running backs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, last year we rolled out the running back charting. That's James co the that's what James is doing, the running back charting. He's really dove into that the last couple of years here, and we're starting to get a pretty good database, so we kind of know where where like the data is indicating. And I always say, you know, this was the most difficult part about doing the receiver analysis early on is that you know, I would have all these data points, but you didn't. Like I said some things in the first couple of years of charting the position that I would definitely not say now, you know, because receiver is so context dependent and everything like that. So I think that's been the cool thing about the second year of running back data. Now quarterbacks we have actually had on the site dating back to the twenty twenty two season. We've just had a different person doing it every year based on like the first person that we doing it was Derek Klassen, who now co hosts the Athletic Football Show, so he's moved on and up, and now we have Alfredo Brown writing the quarterback profiles for us. So he's been doing great work with that. I've really enjoyed reading his profiles, and I think it's gonna bring It's brought something cool to the site this year to have him doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe that's why I thought it was new because I saw Alfredo in there, and I know that you could just you know, recently come on with you guys, so.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's the fun thing.
Speaker 1: Funny thing is, like I think because we've had three guys doing the quarterback profiles essentially the since it launched, it was class and for a couple of years, who's more like embedded in the NFL space that we had Corey Kinnon doing it in one year he's more embedded in the NFL draft space. Now we have Alfredo doing it, who's more known in the fantasy space. So I think that's been like why he's the fantasy folks are seeing the quarterback charting out because Alfredo is doing a great job like throwing it out there and everything.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's been it's been great.
Speaker 1: It's James and are trying to come up with different ways where we can match the quarterback data two wide receivers, like, oh, this guy's a good fit with this player in this particular area. So we're looking to hopefully kind of do more and more of that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's yeah, that's awesome. That sounds great. And the conversations that I always have with you are always enlightening, and I know your work is as well. So I encourage everyone not only listen to to Matt's shows, and there's a lot of conversations that pop up on my timeline that I love too, And I think I just saw one today talking about Nico Collins. It was Nico versus London Drink London.
Speaker 4: Yep. Yeah, yeah, I haven't watched it yet, yep. Okay, yeah cool, I won't spoil it for you.
Speaker 2: Then yes, I want to watch it. And so Boone? Is Boone going to be there in Campon?
Speaker 4: You should be there? Yep?
Speaker 2: Ex excellent. That guy has never turned me down for a drink, which I love. There are some people that when I say, hey, you want to you need a drink, and they always say yes, they instantly become some of my favorite people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, yeah, one hundred percent success rate with Boone and.
Speaker 2: All drink you bet, you bet. We're peas in a pod. So I'm excited that he's going to be there too. All right, Well, let's talk a little bit about and I'm sorry to do this to you again. I'm pigeonholing you a little bit here or a lot bit talking about receivers. But hey, you're just really good at it. And would you say.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm here for?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah? Great, great, that's a good attitude. To have because sometimes it feels like, you know, I get pigeonholed too. Hey call this guy up and ask him about Josh Jacobs. But you know, your information is extremely valuable. I follow you. Your opinions carry a lot of weight with me, and I know they do with my audience. So let's talk about some of these guys. Yeah, you bet, even you've earned it. But let's talk about some of these guys that I just have some questions about some of these guys that maybe you can answer for me. And so I've titled the section of the show Receivers to Believe in question mark, can we believe in these guys? And the first guy that I want to talk about is in Pittsburgh because there is a little bit of steam behind Michael Pittman, and I think that a lot of people are drawing the connection between the fact that Aaron Rodgers isn't throwing the ball deep as much anymore, or isn't doing it as well anymore either, and that Michael Pittman might be a better fit with Aaron Rodgers. That I saw was your opinion that came across my timeline recently. Now people are starting to wake up to it a little bit, but he's still wide receiver forty one and ADP right now, that's extremely cheap. What's a realistic expectation for Pittman in his first year with Aaron Rodgers? And and what do you think about that that wide receiver forty one price tag? And we have a really realistic expectation for what kind of target share he can get there because it feels like this stuff gets like a runaway train kind of fuel and it's like, oh, you get ninety five catches, like I don't you know, we're not going to see that. But what's realistic about Pittman this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think, by the way, what a name to start off with, you know, Michael Pittman. That's the way to lead the show right there. But yeah, yeah, don't be mean, but no, listen, I love Michael Pipman. I've been a long time Michael Pittman fan and working on him back in you know, when the trade happened, essentially, because that's how I do this site is when guys get traded or you know they're going to be eligible for a free agency, they're the first ones that get dropped on the site.
Speaker 4: Back in March so.
Speaker 1: When he gets traded, and you know, kind of had a pretty good indication that he was going to end up getting moved, so I'd already started working on a profile, and my first thought was, man if Rogers is the quarterback of this team. Yeah, he's a perfect fit, like you said, and that's I maintained that opinion. Now very interesting that they draft Jeremy Bernard too in Round two of the NFL Draft, because I think they kind of have like a little bit of a similar ish skill set and would be aligned in a similar way. I think they will rotate between the slot and Z receiver position those two guys, while DK Metcalf almost exclusively handles the X receiver duties, So that will be fascining to see who ends up taking more as I would bet it is Pittman because he is just super reliable. He's always in the right place at the right time. He's been a high quality zone beater pretty much throughout the course of his career in reception perception when he's been healthy, which he was for the most part last year, was not really healthy the year prior, So I just think the way he gets open quickly, the way he settles into zones, especially on these like quick hitch routes and quick outs like flats and things of that nature. Those are really the throws that Rodgers is taking now at this point, he will every now and again uncork vertical pass and you're like, man, he's still got it in there. He just just just doesn't take those throws very often because he's you know, forty two or whatever years old and doesn't want to get hit. So I do think there's a real chance. And again I pretty much believe this since they draft, since they got Michael Pittman and it was confirmed. We all kind of knew it for a while, was confirmed Rogers will be back. Just had to do the whole song and dance with that. I think the odds are even that. You know, Pittman leads the team in receptions over DK Metcalf this year, So yeah, I mean from a fantasy perspective, I think the only my hesitation with him, and just I would be curious about your opinion on this. He just goes in a range where there's just so many young receivers that I like, you know that I think they've just got a higher theoretical ceiling. But my colleague at a Yahoo, Scott Pinowsi always says, like we all know, yes, upside wins championships. That's the that's them. That's the talking point for sure. And it is right, like you want to land on those big swings, but you still need a couple of like solid ADP beaters to be to build your team around. And I do think at wide receiver forty one, there's a chance you could get a little bit of profit on Pittman in that range.
Speaker 2: You need your Jacobe Meyers, Michael Pittman, guys that you know can get you ten points in that half PPR format or whatever. And when you say that he should he could lead the team in receptions over DK Metcalf. I was looking at Metcalf's totals last year. I think he had sixty six catches. So I don't think it's unreasonable to say we could see seventy or seventy five on a Pittman, is it No?
Speaker 1: And especially because this year Kenny Gainwell is no longer on the team, are we automatically it's pretty insane that he let he He was like up there with top receivers in the league in terms of targets per route run last year. I mean, Rogers loved that guy to the point that I am kind of surprised that he didn't come back to Pittsburgh. But the Bucks schoolly targeted him. So I mean, are we just transferring all of that work to Jalen Warren? Potentially is the top receiving back there. At the same time, I think it might get spread out a little bit more, especially because with Mike McCarthy that's more of just a traditional eleven personnel offense, and I think that will flow to the wideouts a little bit more than what we saw last year.
Speaker 2: All Right, Yeah, and hey, look, I know that we led with the dynamite Michael Pittman. We're going to talk about Chicago and Jacksonville and Ricky Pierce all you'll get yours everybody. All Right, let's talk about another guy that's really a hot topic JK. But Chris Godwin is somebody that's He's really interesting to me because as people seemed to be sort of done with him, they just kind of don't care anymore. He came off the major leg injury last year, and I was one of them who said, hey, I'll take him super cheap and sit him on my bench until Week eight, but it just didn't matter because the leg injury was so devastating. He never really got back to his form. We saw little flashes of it at the end of last year. Is it reasonable to think that we're going to get a better version of Chris Godwin this year? He's going into his age thirty season. He's fighting a young a Mecca Buka for targets. I know they like Jayalen McMillan quite a bit too, So what's reasonable with Chris Godwin this year? And what do you see? I don't know if you've charted him yet or not, but just in general, what do you see it from Godwin last year that tells us? Can we expect anything? Or is the Chris Godwin we loved sort of gone.
Speaker 1: It's such a tough one and I always say with receiver decline, it's one of the more fascinating and yet difficult conversations to have because there really are no rules with these guys.
Speaker 4: Drew like some some players are able to age really gracefully. Right.
Speaker 1: We've seen like Stefan Diggs and Keenan Allen, these guys have really solid years as they've as they've declined, Like there's just there's no question that guys like Digs and Allen the last I would say three years, even dating back to twenty twenty three with Stefan Diggs and dating back to that season with Keenan Allen too, Like they're putting up big numbers, but they're not the same version of themselves. But they've been able to you know, if a receiver loses like ten percent, which is I'm just saying like a hypothetical number here too completely made up like ten percent of their themselves, that's probably still fine to hang on. The problem is that some guys the first sign of decline is right before the cliff. You know, so players like Alan Robinson, Dez Bryant, you know, these are some of the players I would throw out there that have had that like ooh, there's a little drop off and then right off the cliff. AJ Brown's a guy that's really interesting with that this year, cause I think we saw the first signs of decline last year. Is is it an is it a graceful age coming or is it the cliff? I don't know, And the problem is that we don't know what the answer is. You just have to acknowledge like the risk, and I do think with Godwin, we saw some warning signs for sure when he came back last year. Obviously he's coming off an injury, but that's something that usually happens with these guys. I mean, Alan Robinson declined at twenty nine years old because he had a ton of damage to his lower body at that point. And that's the thing with Chris Godwin now that we have to acknowledge like this was his second truly like devastating injury of his career that he's trying to come back from. So I think he can still be a useful player based on I mean, it was really bad last year. That's the hard part about this. This is really bad when he first got back. I do think he progressed a little bit better towards the end of the year, and if he's kind of at that level, he probably could be a useful player. But I do think he can still Like where he's going in fantasy right now, I think is fine. The problem is that, like again, there's just no real upside swing there. He probably will be like a meat ADP guy, which is why again he goes in that range of really interesting young players that I'm typically going elsewhere, but and I really like a Mecca Buka, and I think his role in this offense is going to be a huge difference this year from what it was last year, which I think is going to be a biggest swing up for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been talking about that a little bit, so let's just briefly hit that conversation about the new offensive coordinator there and what he's going to expect from like Buka as opposed to last year. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is something that I think is critical. And because last year Buka started off really hot. We know that, we know what the statistical difference is. We don't need to sit here and unpack that. But one of the things I think that was a there was a lot of things that went into his production decline in the back half of the year, including his own injury like a hamstring injury, Baker Mayfield's injury, the whole deal. I think the other problem for him and Mega Buca is that he ended up having to take a large share of the snaps as the extra receiver in that offense last year for Tampa Bay because Mike Evans was hurt.
Speaker 4: As we just mentioned Chris.
Speaker 1: Godwin, who's always been a better power slot receiver than an outside receiver. He's coming back from major injury. He's a diminished version of himself in even at his best. Again, he's been a better power slot receiver than an outside guy. The other receivers on that roster are you know, Jalen McMillan wasn't even there. So the other guys are like Sterling Shepherd and Tes Johnson. Sterling Shepherd's in like tenth year of his career. He's always been a slot based player. Tes Johnson is like freaking one hundred and fifty five pounds. You know, I can put up like twenty reps of Tes Johnson's weight on the bench press. Okay, So like that's not very much the problem there is just like, yeah, who's gonna have to take the ex receiver reps? It's gonna have to be a Mecca Buca. But he was a he was a big slot receiver coming out of Ohio.
Speaker 4: State this year. I thought it would be pretty bad news if he.
Speaker 1: Was gonna have to run out as that X again and again that with Mike Evans moving on, I thought, was he was going to have to be that guy. Coordinator Zach Robinson comes out and says he's going to play the Z receiver role in this offense, which is essentially the guy who's going to be mostly outside but off ball, which is huge for him. And with Zach Robinson, you can pick knits in Zach Robinson the offensive coordinator and the play caller and all that, but I think it's objectively true that he's good for wide receiver usage. You go back to the twenty twenty four season with the Atlanta Falcons, all four of their top pass catchers had a slot rate on passing plays of at least thirty nine percent. Drake London was the lowest at just under forty percent. And it's because there's so much movement in that offense that everybody like, at the snap, this guy's, you know, kind of barely the outside receiver. He ends up becoming the slot option at that point. So with all that receiver movement, it's going to allow at Buka to get back into some of the positions that he succeeded in more as a prospect, and also early in the season before Mike Evans got hurt, So I think that's really good news for him for his potential upside. Being able to run routes from off ball and from the slot definitely fits his game much more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and am I remembering right Robinson's McVeigh guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was with the Rams prior to being the Falcons offensive coordinator the last two years, but he was the belief quarterback coach this season that Baker Mayfield had that like cup of coffee there after getting released by the Panthers.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, some of this makes me wonder if we're not paying enough attention to Jaylen McMillan. I don't know if maybe I'm on an island with that, but I'm wondering if he might be somebody that, you know, fills in some of the gaps here. But that's probably a deep league thing.
Speaker 4: More than I like him as the best ball option, I took him.
Speaker 1: I did a Beastball draft on Monday that we lie or we recapped live on the YouTube channel earlier this week, and he was I think I took him like in you know, the fifteenth round or something like that of a best Ball draft because he's going to have some weeks because he showed last year that he could even while coming back from a next injury.
Speaker 4: I mean, god, they were so banged.
Speaker 1: Up last year Tampa Bay, even coming back from a neck injury, he could separate against man coverage down the field, which all three of these guys I think probably you could argue need reps from the slot, which is why I like Zach Robinson being thedoc here because he'll get some of those slot reps, but he'll also help dictate coverages and win down the football field, which will help the other receivers like Godriin and Nabuka, but also will.
Speaker 4: Give him a couple of big weeks every now and again.
Speaker 2: Boy, when you start going through the injuries on that offense, it's incredible. I mean offensive line, Bucky Irving, McMillan, Buca Mayfield, like its just pretty much just name a guy and he was hurt.
Speaker 4: So right a bit, Kate oughten Caate Otton might have missed the game or.
Speaker 2: Two, and he played one hundred and thirty percent of the snaps and caught nine passes, so pretty much. So all right, let's let's move on to Arizona because one of the guys that is, of course a constant conversation piece is Marvin Harrison. He's going into his third year, and I don't know what the heck to think about Harrison going to be purely just put it out there, or is it time to start thinking about him as being a bust? Or are we too early on that call. He's wide receiver thirty one. That doesn't seem like a difficult price to pay, So that's pretty palatable. But what do we think about I mean, we've got quarterback problems there, offensive line problems, they want to run the ball. I mean, what do we think about Harrison in general as a receiver like what you saw of him last year, but then also as a fantasy asset.
Speaker 1: Let's take the fantasy asset and the price part of it first before we get into I think the more difficult question, which is Harrison as a player. So again, you're right in a vacuum, Wide receiver thirty one, I think is totally fine. The problem is when you start to zoom out with the Cardinals. They have a tight end who's going in the top twenty picks, so running back who's going in the top thirty picks? They have Marvin Harrison at wide receiver thirty one, and then they have Michael Wilson, you know, not too too too far behind then he's like in the early forties or something like that.
Speaker 4: That actually is kind of.
Speaker 1: An awful lot of players for or what is projected to be the worst team in the NFL. And I think even if they have to get into pass heavy game scripts a lot this year, which they likely will, how much volume is there really going to be to go around for this team? Like they dropped back seven hundred and forty five times last year, which was over fifty more dropbacks than the second place team in Cincinnati, that's probably not That was a complete fantasy scam, right and listen, as a longtime Michael Wilson Dynasty bag holder, I mean not long time.
Speaker 4: It's not been a lead a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I was happy to benefit from the scam. I benefited from the scam a ton in Dynasty because Michael Wilson was on my benches. So but it was a scam. Is that gonna happen again this year? I think that's where it's tough to draft any of these guys in fantasy aggressively, especially because in the back half of the year they might be playing Carson beck a third round rookie quarterback? What's that going to look like? So this is just a little bit of like me protecting my mental health with this situation because I've realized this drew about myself. I am going to be emotionally invested in Marvin Harrison Junior being good regardless, so I don't need to sit here for the next two months and tell people to draft Marvin Harrison Junior in fantasy, so that then when he's disappointing, you know, people are like, what the hell are you told me to draft Marvin Harrison blah blah blah blah. Like listen, if he's good, I'm gonna feel gratified regardless, because I was very in on him as a prospect. So this is me protecting the mentals here. If you catch my drift on the fantasy part of it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: So the more complicated question is Harrison as an individual player, and that's where I am actually willing to be a lot more bullish and go to the bat, go to the go to bat for Harrison for the idea that I think he's been objectively disappointing for what he was supposed to be, but also better than he has been portrayed in isolation because I think he clearly has some issues that he needs to correct. Things that were minor problems for him as a prospect had become big issues in the pros. And I can't quite explain why that is other than maybe there's a little bit of just like a mental thing for him. You know, it sticks out to me that game against the Seahawks on Thursday night last year. Remember, like he has that brutal I mean, one of the most hilariously bad drops of the entire NFL season where he bobbles it on a slant and it goes up in its interception, and then when he scores the touchdown to put them within range of winning the game, he like goes to his knees and is like it was like a relief that he scored that touchdown. Like, I just think there's something going on there in that way. So I think that's contributed to some of the issues at the catch point. And just again, I think my conclusion is that like Drew Petsing is fine, Kyler Murray is fine, Marvin Harrison Junior is fine, but they all needed to get away from each other because I think they just it just didn't quite fit together. And I think that Harrison, who is a really good route runner, really technically sound as a receiver and is a much better separator than he gets credit for. I think he's actually been really maximized from a schematic standpoint in Mike Lafor's offense, where there's much more motion what we were talking about with like a Mecca Buca. He's gonna be at times lined up as the outside on ball X receiver, but he'll end up being in the slot at the snap of the ball because you know, somebody's gonna be running off leverage, on in motion and everything like that. I think Harrison's gonna thrive much more in that sort of environment. It's just you know, can somebody get him the football consistently and how much are those targets? So from a dynasty standpoint, I think Harrison's a good bye. I'm just not quite sure like what it's going to look like from a production angle this year.
Speaker 2: It seems like it's being baked into the price. But then again, when you start thinking about who you can get around him, I'm not sure that I care that the price is lower, because yeah, I'd rather be taking some of these other guys. And excellent point that you let off with. Just if you zoom out and look at this entire offense, if we think there's implosion potential in the offense, then what do we do in draft all these guys so high in fantasy. Somebody's going to be disappointed. Maybe everyone's going to be disappointed. I you know, I still think the offensive line is a problem too.
Speaker 1: So have you been drafting any train McBride like, he's the guy that I yeah, I look, I love McBride, He's he's obviously a great player. I got to interview him in February. Awesome conversation. Great guy. I just mean, shoot this, he led the NFL and routes run last year. Michael Wilson was second. That's probably not happening again. And I really the one this I don't want to like overemphasize one quote in a throwaway conversation between the two of us, but one of the things he said to me at the during our conversation at the Super Bowl this year, I asked him, you know, typically NFL offenses don't want to run through the tight end. I was like, but that offense ran through you last year. Like, can you kind of walk me through what went what went into that? And he's like, well, I actually wasn't the first read very often. I just got the football a lot, which I'm like, oh man, yeah right, that's my point. Like this is typically you don't run all that volume through the tight end, and I don't think this offense that's coming in here wants to do that either. So I do think there's just real regression risk with McBride, And like, the only way that's been priced in is that like brock Bowers goes off the board ahead of train McBride. Otherwise he's still going at a really high range overall he is.
Speaker 2: And I've been having the fight with myself recently because as an auction guy, I think, well, geez, maybe there's some potential to buy McBride because people do seem to be down on him. But then I get into mock the other night and he goes for twenty five bucks and I'm like, that's still I'm not getting the discount I want in order to price in the risk. So all right, let's talk about one more receiver that I want to know if you believe in them, and then we're going to move on to some burkiy wide receiver rooms that are a little bit more difficult to parse. Of course, that's why they pay you the big bucks. Man. I'm hitting me with all the tough ones. The packers, you know, they seem to be telling us that they want Matthew Golden to succeed, and they've trimmed their wide receiver tree this year, and they're telling us that the beat writers have told us that he's on the field and two wide receiver sets and that they want him to assume a larger snapshare. So what did you see in his rookie campaign that tells us whether you can handle that or not? And what you know, wide receiver fifty right now? I believe this is ADP roughly that certainly isn't expensive, but he's just never been a high volume target earner at any point in his career in college or the pros. What do we think about Golden heading into his sophomore season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, they clearly want him to be better than he's been so far from they wanted to suc see. He was like their first first round receiver in however long So I get that, and I also do like that the packers have consolidated the room down to essentially just three guys. I think Lafleur got a little Matt Lafleur got a little too cute with like the receiver rotation you're talking about, like, oh, yeah, we can have four number one receivers. Now you can't, like you do need a hierarchy in the room or otherwise guys are going to get pissed off about their roles, which is essentially what happened last year. Laflour admitted that at the league meetings that he said were guys on the team last year that were not content with their roles. And it doesn't take much to read into it that it was the wide receivers, considering that Romeo Dobbs they allowed to walk and they traded down Tavian Wicks, and really like, there are two guys behind Watson who they extended, read who they extended and Golden who's a first round pick. Are Sky Moore and save On Williams. I can't imagine those guys are playing a lot of snaps this year. I think it's going to be a pretty clear three receiver set by the way two of those guys have been banged up of late in Watson Reed, so a little bit of a risk there, and I look at that room and I think that'd be a pretty nice re receiver set. It would make sense. I can kind of parse that out. Golden is just the big kind of X factor here, because Watson's coming off a great year. Even though he's never been able to play a full season consistently or a full productive season, He's coming off the best year of his career. I'm still a big Jaden Reid fan. Golden is the wild card and really, Drew, I just don't have like a strong take on what I thought about Matthew Golden's rookie season. Like you look at the charting data for him, thirty third percentile success rate verse man, twenty third percentile success rate VERSU zone, fifty first percentile success rate verse press, Like these numbers are not.
Speaker 4: Good, but they're also not like the worst.
Speaker 1: They're not the worst, right, And that's kind of what I thought about Matthew Golden's rookie season, Like, well, that wasn't the worst rookie season I've ever seen, but it wasn't sing words here, Matt, right, I know, I listen, trust me, I know people are I have been. I've been getting so many Matthew Golden questions and I'm like, I just like, don't have a strong take on Golden's rookie season.
Speaker 4: They're like, I get it.
Speaker 1: This is again one of the things I like, I said, I wouldn't have, I know, not to say certain things based on like where the data points us in this regard, because like a guy with this type of profile, you can't It's not so bad that you can immediately cross them off and be like, well that's a bust, but it's not so good that you're like, well, listen, I know the stats weren't there, but year two, trust like year two, trust me, this guy is going to have a big breakout season. It's just in kind of this middle range where I think he could end up being a bust but end up being a useful player for them too. And I think from a fantasy standpoint, there might not be a lot of volume to go around, considering it's a run heavy offense at Tucker Craft's coming back and everything, So he could work out for the Packers as a solid player for them and still just be kind of a non needle mover in fantasy.
Speaker 2: Yep, And that's kind of I think the public isn't you know, obviously they don't care either because wide receiver fact, he's crazy, So it's not really it's not risky to take a wide receiver fifty. You know, is he going to clog up your roster? I don't know, you know, in regular sized leagues ten twelve teamers, it just feels like a roster clogger. But all right, I like.
Speaker 1: Jayden Reid a lot, by the way, just as it's just I think Read is obviously coming off of down year, really a lost year due to injuries. And I know he might always struggle to play in two receiver sets. They've never really played him in two receiver sets. I get that, But he's gonna have big weeks and I think is a really talented player. If it was me, if I was the Packers, I would I would think he's good enough to play as a Z and two receiver sets.
Speaker 4: But we'll see if he gets that usage.
Speaker 2: Man, that'd be awesome. I love Jayden Reid too, but can't draft him because you know, rich Reebark keeps talking about how Reads played like three total snaps as in a three wide receiver or two wide receiver sets over the couple of years that he's you know, come to prominence here. So all right, I we're running a little bit long here because I packed the show sheet a little bit too tight. So let's move on to some murky wide receiver rooms. And the popular ones are Chicago and Jacksonville. And we don't have to break down everything going on in these passing games, but let's let's put these two against each other in Chicago, Roma Dunsay and Luther Burden. People are a little bit nervous about o'donza. I understand why the comments about his foot and all that stuff that's got to be taken into account, but he wasn't that bad last year, even when he wasn't necessarily healthy. He still finished as I think, wide receiver twenty three in points per game before he got hurt. And he's going right now like wide receiver twenty nine, twenty eight, So it feels like there's some room for him to grow still. But Luther Burden's the one getting the steam. How do you feel about these two guys this year and how that's gonna, you know, break up against each other.
Speaker 4: So I've said this a lot. I like both players.
Speaker 1: I don't want to participate in the culture war of like you go, if you like Burden, you gotta hated Dunsay or vice versa. I will say, though, like I am a massive Adunesay fan, and I think like he was having the breakout before he got that foot injury. If you just look at the first eight games of the season, Douns was wide receiver eleven in points per game, he was nineteenth in yards per route run, he was fifteenth in yards per game, and he trailed only I'm on Rustling Brown, Michael Pittman, Davante Adams, and George Pickens and touchdown catches. And I think the film was commensurate with that.
Speaker 2: Just like I thought Pittman wasn't interesting.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sorry, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Mess with you the entire weekend and Canton for that listen.
Speaker 1: I thought about it, and I was, like Drew said, we running along. Don't make a joke about it. Don't make a joke about it.
Speaker 2: That I did it for us.
Speaker 1: I was trying to quiet the brain worms, and you just ahead in setive anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well what can you do?
Speaker 1: But yes, he he only trailed the aforementioned not interesting Michael Pittman. I'm on Rossaying Brown, DeVante Adams, George Pickens and touchdown catches, and I was told touchdowns are good. So anyways, he was. He was productive in the first eight games of the season for all the narratives. Bet like well, Ben Johnson inherited Roma Doonza, he he drafted Colston Loveland, Luther Burton. Well, that's true. He came out and ran his whole passing offense through Romadonsay in the first eight weeks of the season, and then he picked up the foot injury heading into week nine and just ruined his entire season. I think he probably shouldn't have tried to play through it. He did try to play through it because he's a team player and everything, and unfortunately, I do think that it's a variable that we have to consider, no question about it. You know, coming off the foot injury, we don't know what that's going to look like the.
Speaker 4: Player that he was.
Speaker 1: Though, even all throughout last year he got back, he still was a solid separator. Not as good though in the first eight games of the season he was much better as a separator, even in sception perception. I break down those numbers in his profile. His usage I think is pretty bullish too, Like it's not just this vertical, sacrificial X receiver. So I do like if in the in these situations where I think the talents are pretty close, and I do think the talents are pretty close between Burden and a Duneza, And I liked to Dounsay better as a prospect, and I've just seen more from him in the NFL than I have from Burden so far. Like, yes, Burden's yards per rout runs awesome, but he's never been a full time player. That's a that's a I've seen a Dunesay be a full time load bearing target player. I'm just gonna take the guy that's cheaper. So I like both these players. I end up taking the guy that's cheaper more often.
Speaker 2: And hey, you heard it here. First touchdowns are good, so that's good. Yeah, And and and being completely serious, that could be a problem for Burden, And I think that's something that o'dunze. You know, he's that's that's more up his alley. And you know, we're talking about fantasy football. It feels like these guys should be a little bit closer.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, the gap. The gap just shouldn't be as big as it is. I'm fine, and I actually have Burden. I'm doing the head ranking with these two guys. In Dynasty, I have a Dunesday ranked higher just because I believe the town a little bit more. But in Redraft, like I have these two guys basically literally back to back, I'm doing the head ranking.
Speaker 4: I have Burden one spot higher because.
Speaker 1: I do think if Caleb Williams doesn't get better, and I do think we can all agree Kayleb Williams is really promising, but it needs to get little bit better. If he doesn't get any better, I think Burden's skill set is more insulated from quarterback chaos because he is objectively better after the catch, so they'll be able to do like the designer stuff, spit the football out to him. So honestly, if you don't believe that Kayleb Williams is going to get any better, you probably want to draft Luther Burden. If you believe Caleb Williams get better in year three, I actually think that could lead you more into Roma Dunsa as that downfield, big, traditional breaking route receiver.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I was listening, but my dog went crazy in the background. I don't know if the mic picked it up, so I hope not. Yeah, we got an Amazon delivery, which happens frequently, and the dogs goes crazy. Let's talk about Jacksonville for a second here. I don't really we don't need to have a conversation about Jacoby Myers. We kind of know what he is. But sure, what do we think about Brian Thomas returning to form and do you feel like Washington has the staying power to be a viable fantasy option? What are you thinking about these two guys.
Speaker 1: I think Brian Thomas Junior, I'm generally going to give him a pass for what happened last season. He obviously was not good, but he was also pretty clearly playing with injuries. The quote where he said, you know, it doesn't hurt to run anymore, I put a lot of emphasis in that because he didn't quite look he didn't quite look the same, you know, throughout the course of the year and even early on, you could tell he was kind of laboring through a few different injuries. I generally want to give him a pass to what happened last year. Now that doesn't mean that I think he's immediately going to return to exactly what he was as a rookie, because I think his rookie season statistics were good and he's a good player, but a little bit overinflated because of the end of season. Like and I think this matters to me, like that offense, he was producing a lot, he was producing a bunch. The offense stunk, and there was really no one else around him to compete for targets on a lost team with Mac Jones, you know, just throwing it when they were behind a bajillion points. So again, I think Brian Thomas Junior's rookie season is really good. He has a good he had a good rookie season profile overall. And I think if somebody's going to be the biggest hit from this receiver room, Travis Hunter aside, like putting any theoretical like he ends up playing a bunch of receiver whatever, I think the guy that could be the biggest hit from this room, Like, if there's a wide receiver one here in fantasy, it's Brian Thomas Junior.
Speaker 4: Just because he's the X.
Speaker 1: He should be on the field all the time, and he showed us a really high promising ceiling as a rookie. But I don't know how many multiverses that happens, you know. I think this room Drew is going to look like the Packers which we talked about earlier prior years Packers, where it's four guys rotating off and on the field, but the guy that was on the field all the time was Romeo Dobbs because he's the X receiver. So I think that BTJ could end up being that guy. And even if he's like ninety percent of the player he was is a rookie, he's that guy. He he could be a wide receiver one. But in most cases, I think Parker Washington is a really good player. His charting data kind of compares to like Golden Tate, like a vertical slot based option who is less of a separator and more of just a badass with the ball in the air and with the ball in his hands like he's this is like, it's very similar to Golden Tate in that way. And that's a pretty cool player in a Liam Cohen offense.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, Golden Tate. I love that. That's a that's a nice poll. I haven't heard that name in so long. Gives me chills, like it.
Speaker 1: Well, I used to see this is this is something again I'm learning about myself. I compared Barker Parker Washington Company in the NFL. I said he was bud Light Golden Tate, and I'm on Ross Saint Brown. I said he was bud Light Cooper Cup. And I think you could just argue that, like those guys are just Cooper Cup and then and Golden Tate, So I should just ditch the bud Light comp and just go with the full ABB version for comps going forward.
Speaker 2: Dude, I love it. I love it. You're speaking my language. Okay, well, let's keep chucking along here. I want to ask you a little bit about San Francisco and the Chargers before I get to a couple of targets and fades from you before I let you go. San Francisco is interesting because one of the things I've been harping on my show this summer is just that we need to be better at listening to what teams are telling us when they don't actually say it to us. And you know, they went out and they got Mike Evans and then they drafted a rookie pretty high. Are they concerned about Ricky pearsall? Are you concerned about him or are you taking shots on him again this year?
Speaker 1: And they signed Christian Kirk too, you know, I mean, who can now. In fairness, they also had a you know, just a ton of injuries there. They always have a ton of injuries there, so I think it's good that they have depth. And by the way, they're two starters Mike Evans and Ricky Piersoll banged up for most of last year, so I think you could take that as like they just need to be deeper at receiver because a lot of times it's like, well, our starters are out and then it's these kind of you know Day three rookies or you know, Jawn Jennings obviously became a player, but he was like a seventh round pick at one point. He's another one of these Day three rookies, So I.
Speaker 4: Think it would.
Speaker 1: I still really like Ricky Piersol as a player, and I'm definitely taking shots on him in the forties at wide receiver because I think the.
Speaker 4: Talent is strong.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need to stay healthy, and he was productive when he played last year too. And I actually think the addition of Evans helps Ricky Piersaw because Piersaw, I think we forget that they had to basically cobble together that often. They were expecting to have Brandon Ayuke back at some point and then obviously that went the way that it went, So they kind of had to cobble together the vertical X receiver role with like a mix of Jennings and Piersow, neither of which is really totally suited for that. So getting like one of the vertical X receivers of this last era and Mike Evans should allow Ricky Piersol to do a little bit more of the things that he's good at. So and piersall was good last year in isolation and was productive when healthy. So we'll have just have to see if he can stay healthy. I think that's a long and short of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when he came back from the injury, he just wasn't right. He clearly wasn't right, And the way that he sat for so long, we just didn't get updates and then he just sat and kept sitting and sitting, and we're just thinking what is going on here? Then he finally comes back and he's getting one catch a game. I think he had a game where he had one catch for zero yards.
Speaker 4: And clearing out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just not that's not him. So yeah, I'm the price again is super palatable. We can take shots on him without really taking a lot of risk. But the afore mentioned Mike Evans real quick Evans, you know, he's thirty two, He's had his own injury concerns the past few years. This guy was a former iron man, but now it's starting to fall apart a little bit. Do we think he's got some real upside in this offense or are we going to look back and see a guy with you know, fifty eight catches for six hundred and twenty yards and eight touchdowns? Like what do you think about Evans in this offense?
Speaker 1: I truly think Mike Evans either scores twelve plus touchdowns or misses ten games with the hamstring injury.
Speaker 4: And it's like either or like that. I don't know that there's any middle ground there.
Speaker 1: Like the scenario that you pointed out, like painted out, where he's six hundred yards and eight touchdowns, that must be because he missed time somewhere along the way. You know, I just can't imagine a world where he because he still clearly has it. He might not be the of course he's not the peak of his powers, but he is one of these guys when we're talking about receiver declined where he's definitely aged gracefully and he kind of checks both of the boxes that you want for a receiver that ages gracefully. Because the guys we discussed earlier Keenan Allen, Stephan Diggs, we know why they've aged gracefully. They're like elite, elite technicians. They know all the details of routes and when how to break and when to separate, so that when they've lost some athleticism, they're still technically proficient enough to be a good receiver despite that. Mike Evans is one of the most underrated technicians because people think of him and they're like, oh, this big bodied freak receiver six five, two thirty, he's like just boxing people out of no way. This guy has been one of the best route runners in the NFL in the last I would say five to eight years his reception perception data back set up. But he is also like a freak athlete, so his his ten percent diminished self is still better than most other receivers, and even when he got back from injury last year, he still was performing at a pretty.
Speaker 4: Solid level in reception perception.
Speaker 1: So I think if he's the guy that he was last year and he's on the field, he can produce really well for.
Speaker 4: The forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: You just obviously have to account for the fact that he's another year older and he's always dealing with some hamstring injuries.
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes me pay attention to a little bit more of what you're saying to me, because I haven't generally been worried about Evans in my drafts to date, so maybe I need to be relooking at that.
Speaker 4: And that's like, you haven't, you haven't taken him much, or you you I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't and and and I think part of it is just because somebody wants.
Speaker 4: Him more, and it's usually Yeah, I get.
Speaker 2: That's my big problem because I don't I recognize the risk and I'm a bit of a knit so I just you know, that's how I play it. Okay, one more offense here before I let you go with some targets and fades. I'm going to talk about the Chargers for just a second, because is there seems to be some significant optimism that Ladd mcconkey's going to bounce back under Mike McDaniel, And then we've had this retent recent run up the draft board by Quinton Johnston, which I'm a little bit upset about that, just because Johnston's one of my guys, and you know, the steam has just it's kind of crazy because there's really hasn't been any news that means he should be moving up, but he just is. He's just he's moved up like forty spots in ADP in the last month. So what do we think about a Ladd McConkey bounced back, And is the Quinton Johnston's steam valid at all?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 1: And it looked like Quentin Johnson was going to be, I don't know, a tenth round pick. I thought that was like going to be one of the best picks in fantasy this y. Yeah, because I think the reason that there's been some steam for for QJ beyond just the Mike McDaniel of it all, because that we've looked, we've known Mike mccanniel is going to be offensive coordinator for you know, five months like that's not valid enough for reason. I think a lot of it is just this is something I've been saying and having this debate with James co on my show, is that I think that people still hold Quintin Johnston's rookie season against him too much, you know, And to be clear, that rookie season we talked about, like Matthew Golden earlier, you look at Quintin Johnson's rookie season, it's like one of the worst of all time, but he has gotten better every year and including to the point that last year his data was like, this is a solid starting NFL receiver. And if you're a solid starting NFL receiver in an offense that's gonna run a lot of heavy personnel and he's gonna be mostly two receivers on the field, you can gobble up a lot of targets and get efficient downfield looks. I've kind of compared it to the season that Corey Davis had with the Tennessee Titans his final year there, where both him and AJ Brown were top five in the NFL and yards per route run because they played so much heavy personnel, and like, look, Corey Davis was a disappointing fifth overall pick, and I think Quintin Johnson is a disappointing first round pick. But they both weren't as bad as like they started their careers off with at that point. I think that that's like I think people have woken up to that, I guess. And now they've kind of seamed him up a little bit to a point where I'm like, all right, now, he's not like a smash every time he's there, but I think he's in like still a palatable range.
Speaker 2: Well, and I can't help but look at the first four weeks when they had a healthy offensive line, and Quentin Johnston himself was healthy because he battled some stuff as well and played through it. You know, I think he missed one game with the hamstring and came back. He clearly wasn't himself. So if you get the healthy offensive line, a new offensive coordinator, a healthy receiver, gosh, it seems mouthwatering there. All right, What about McConkey.
Speaker 1: I think mcconkeye is like fairly priced at this point. He's not a value, he's not a fade. I think he's going in the right range. I was saying all off season, he's like the most obvious bounce back candidate in the NFL, because I think you kind of have to throw out a lot of the efficiency metrics from last year because the offensive line was such a disaster.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of empty plays. You mentioned rich Reebar earlier.
Speaker 1: He's pointed that out that there's just so many routes that these receivers are running, and whether due to sacks or throws, there's just not even like a pass attempt. So you kind of have to throw out some of the per rout date, especially because then Keenan Allen's there is the safety blanket. We'll come back to Keenant. We talk about Keenan Allen a lot. We're gonna I think we're gonna come back to him one more time. My prediction is before the show ends, but I'll explain that in a second. Anyway, So he was just kind of soaking up those easy safety blanket targets. Now that Keenan presumably is not going to be back this year, I think McConkie gets back to being the load bearing player of that offense. And yeah, I think he I think he's fairly priced. A lot of his variables definitely are similar to Jackson Smith and Jig but heading into their respective year threes.
Speaker 4: And I kind of think he goes in a fair spot right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, and he's another guy like I feel the same way about him that I do about Evans, that somebody that I don't want him, somebody just wants him more. And then I'm just like all right, like I don't. I kind of shrug like I don't care. Is this guy gonna hurt me? But hey, yeabe he will, maybe he will.
Speaker 4: And he goes in a range drew of just like a lot of guys that I really like. So that's why I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't sit here and say I'm hammering mconkey every single time there just because there are players in that range that he goes that I like it wide receiver. So I just yeah, he's a guy that I think I'll mix in. And again, it's sort of fairly priced right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went for twenty nine bucks and a mock auction I did the other night, and I just felt like that was too much because there's no I scream about this all the time. I'm sure my listeners are tired of it, But where's my discount? Like twenty nine bucks doesn't feel like a discount for what happened last year. But yeah, you get all right. We got to move on. So I want to ask you before I let you go, two guys from each side of the coin. Here, two guys you're targeting, two guys you're fading, And I don't care whether you're just fading them all together, or whether it's because of ADP or you know, you pick. I don't care. Let's start with a couple of fades right now as we're heading into trading camp.
Speaker 1: So we've talked a lot about my targets in this episode, guys I really like, and I think people can tell which ones I'm targeting, which ones I like, based on the conversation.
Speaker 4: But two more i'd throw out there. One.
Speaker 1: I think Jalen Wattle is the most miss priced player in Fantasy this year. I have him way ahead of consensus. I think he's just gonna absolutely smash in this Broncos offense. The usage is going to be very different than in Miami, where he was mostly an outside on ball receiver. Now he's going to get to do all the fun move around stuff, a lot more explosive to play a lot more easy receptions in an offense that was top ten in plays per game last year and the Miami Dolphins were thirty seconds. So that's why there wasn't a lot of opportunity in that offense last year. I'm not sure it's gonna be a lot this year, but there will be for Jalen Wattle in Denver, so he's a player I'm definitely targeting. And then another receiver I would throw out his Josh Downs and again that like, this is why I've kind of made the joke about Pittman, is that in that range where it's like Red Downs pearsall Pittman like and just never ended up taking Pittman's the like boring one, so I ended up taking the other like younger exciting guys. But Downs is a player that I think, obviously we can kind of explain what happened with him last year. Just didn't play enough because of all the heavy personnel stuff, and Michael Pittman has now gone Downs should just assume that role. And like I get that he hasn't played a ton in the two receiver sets and everything like that, I just refuse to believe that Shane Styken is an idiot, and Shane Stiken would be an idiot. Anyone would be an idiot if they like played Nick Westbrook, a Keene or you know, Moali Cox, like the second tight end or the non needle moving receiver Ashton Dueling or whatever. Over Josh Downs. Who is a good and dynamic football player. My one concern, and this comes back to the Keenan Allen thing. There's been some smoke about Keenan potentially signing with the Colts, and Keenan's like one of my favorite receivers ever, because again he's such a good route runner. But my god, that would be three years in a row. Roma Junsay rookie season got banged with Keenan Allen there soaking up targets. Lad mcconkee. Year two got banged with Keenan Allen soaking up targets, and then Josh Downs. That would be hard for me to forgive Keenan if he, you know, if he blocks the lad Rome and Downs and three consecutive.
Speaker 2: Seasons got I hope not, I hope not. Okay, how about a couple of fades, A.
Speaker 4: Couple of fades.
Speaker 1: I think the easy one is Malik Neighbors great player, great great player, but I mean, my god, like, give me one. People took a positive injury headline was you know John Harbaugh saying, I don't know. They're like, well, it's not a no because everything else has been negative. So he's just a guy that again, I'm going to let someone else take him because there's so many good, again appealing young receivers in rounds two to three that.
Speaker 4: You can't even start to think about him until the.
Speaker 1: Fourth round, and even then in a managed league, that's going to be tough to stomach.
Speaker 4: So he's an obvious fade to me.
Speaker 1: And then a guy that I do think, unfortunately the market is forcing me to fade. Is AJ Brown this year ed wide receiver nine. He's like a second round pick. He was round cheaper. I would think about it. But again, the problem here is that we started to see the decline for AJ Brown last year. You can explain some of it away because he was dealing with the hamstring in the first half of the season, and he was definitely better in the second half in reception perception. Again, I split these numbers up for him and his profile, but even then those are still diminished numbers from his peak. He's a twenty nine year old receiver with a ton of lower body injuries, including a degenerate knee condition that had him getting his knee drained twice leading up to the Super Bowl, and as part of the reason that he went the second round in the first round when he came into the NFL. So is that a ticking time bomb or can he age gracefully? I think that's the question. Plus is he going to be the movement receiver, the Z the slot in the offense for New England. I think that would help him age gracefully, But there's also a chance he just plays X and kind of gets the low percentage route.
Speaker 4: So I wish he was a round cheaper.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I'm probably not gonna end up with a lot of ag of Brown because I don't think the risk of his decline is priced in at all.
Speaker 2: Right now, well, I agree with that opinion. However, there's still fighting words because I do think this Landsham in his best situation of his career. I'm hoping that allows him to age gracefully. But I do agree with your opinion that I don't know why we're not getting a bit more of a discount again, see you hear me. I just whine about discounts because I just feel like, like, with what we saw last year, why is he wide receiver eight? I'm not he should be twelve eleven, you know, at least something that pushes him into the third round. So I do agree with that, but I am looking for that discount and auction draft certainly Hint Hint will be doing this eight days from now, so thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 1: By the way, if I'm actually just like the biggest aj brown Bowl in the world, and like I I.
Speaker 2: Would never forgive you that would I don't think I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna say I don't think i'd be back next summer.
Speaker 2: If you would not, I'd try to hit everybody up at your site to see if anybody else could come on. Okay, no, Matt, this is always fun. I enjoy talking to you. I can't wait to see you and Canton. Thank you again for being on the show. This is This is a really information packed, actionable episode and it always is when we talk. So thanks again, man.
Speaker 1: No doubt you're appreciate it. I'm looking forward to seeing you here in less than two weeks as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be fun, so folks, don't forget to check out his workover at Reception Perception dot com. Also at Yahoo Fantasy. He's got shows, articles, breakdowns. This guy's doing it all. Check out Matt's work for supporting the Auction Brief every year, coming on with no questions and just being able to give us a lot of fantasy goodness. So thanks again to Matt Harmon our guests this week. That's gonna do it for another action packed episode of discussions with Truth. All right, that's gonna wrap up another week of discussions with Drew as we strive to talk with the smartest people in the business every single week. Don't forget to tune in Thursday morning for my solo time and the Auction Brief. Mike, thank you so much for joining us this week. I'll talk to you real soon. The Auction Brief is adjourned.
Speaker 3: The Auction Brief is a art that'll do it for this week's episode. See you next time on the Auction Brief.